Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As the clock strikes thirteen, It's Monday, the eighteenth of August, year of Our Lord, twenty twenty five. I'm here today in studio with Travis and we're going to have a new format today. We're also going to take a look at many things that are being presented to us as new but perhaps not new. Were going to take a look first at the summit between Trump and Putin. What can we glean from the gossip that is coming out of the mainstream media, and of course there's many issues in terms of mainstream news. We're seeing effects of illegal immigration and people who are given commercial drivers' licenses who can't read or speak English with tragic results. And the UK multiple reports about how they're getting closer and closer to civil war. This is what is being fostered. We'll be right back. Stay with us. Well, it's great to be back, and I want to thank all of you before we begin. I want to thank you for your prayers. I want to thank God for what he has done. It was a difficult and depressing time actually for me and all the letters of encouragement were a big help, even though I don't have I didn't have the ability to really respond at that point in time. It took me a while before I could type again. I can now type now. I'm really snowed with things. So just let me think all of you collectively rather than individually. So we had over the weekend, Travis, we had a summit in Alaska, and we're going to try to sum it up because it's difficult to do that because at the center of this you have politics and international competition. Geopolitics always turns into ego politics, and the fog of war always makes it very difficult to find out what is really happening. And so right now we have a couple of people like Putin and Trump meeting together. It's all about egos and political parties, and I don't think we can trust a thing that is coming out of it. But we'll talk about a few of the things that are being pushed out. Of course, there's going to be another meeting today. You're going to have Zelensky and his backers in the EU are come to try to save him from another confrontation like you had in the Oval office.
Speaker 4: That was one of the best things I saw that Trump did, you're a small man, just get out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quit whining. He has been. I would love to see Lindsey Graham in a situation like that. These perpetual warmongers who care nothing about the lives of the people that they are sacrificing, are so full of themselves, and it is really kind of good every once in a while to see one of them get his come upance. But of course he's going to have a large ento people from the EU supporting him because this is their war and they're trying to drag us into it, trying to drag us into a global war. So I hope whatever happens, and whatever egos or massaged have to be massaged, I hope that it ends up in peace. If the price we pay for peace is massaging a politician's ego, so be it. So it's kind of interesting when you look back and forth at all the gossip of this stuff. MPR put out an article which is really comical, and it was featured by Drudge, and they were just about to faint that some important documents had been printed out on the hotel printer and left for other people to discover and they did discover it, and they contacted MPR National Propaganda Radio. And when I saw the headlines, is like, whoo, I wonder what they got, you know, what kind of discussions that they get from this. And when you go to the article, you can actually see the documents that they got. It's the menu for what they're going to have for lunch.
Speaker 4: MPR's secret stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, for years, Travis, we had MPR excusing Hillary Clinton and her email server that was exposing all of these communications between her and foreign leaders that are born above top secret. And of course the Russia Gate thing was a red herring to distract people away from the substance of it. But here we are. They freak out over a lunch menu when they swallowed the camel of her secure document's whole it's pretty ridiculous. What we did learn is that it's actually a very nice lunch and they had krimble A for dessert. Karen was so envious. She had that a cruise and she loves Krimblea. Now that's her favorite thing. But and then you had Hillary Clinton, who is oh, the White House mocked all this, so the so called investigative journalism. That's why nobody trusts INMPR and why we're shutting them down. Yeah, we public should preserve them as exhibit a of how media can go wrong, how government media specially can go wrong.
Speaker 4: It was see if they were smart, but they would have said, if you've got some secret documents here and we want our funding back, exactly, Yeah, you guys, release the funding or we release your menu right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the surf and turf although they gave it fancy names in that it's flat Mignon. So yeah, they kremble a. They're having crimble a. And then Hillary Clinton was complimentary to President Trump. Imagine that perhaps just had something to do with it, the fact that they have just discovered documents showing that they had shut down nineteen different Clinton Foundation investigations during the Biden administration. You know, I had Travis Charles Ortel on a couple of different times, and he is he investigated Clintons from a financial standpoint, and he was saying during the first Trump administration, why don't they just launch an investigation of her because she hasn't filed the basic paperwork for these things. She's not in compliance with what these charitable foundations have to do, and she had exposure all over that. Well, it turns out that perhaps there were some that were being done before the election. This all happened during the twenty sixteen election cycles, So this is actually before Charles Ortell and I were talking, and they had not complied with any of the reporting functions. They had not complied with the proper construction of their foundation. And of course we all know the foundation was heavily involved in some very dodgy child trafficking down in Haiti after the natural disaster there. But now they have found newly declassified information showing that this was all shut down by Sally Yates, who was the Deputy ag during the Biden administration. What a surprise is it? This is, of course, you know, the Clinton Foundation gets a pass. Clinton herself gets a pass on violating national security. The FBI's own internal memo approves that multiple FBI field offices were investigating Clinton for pay to play and for bribery, revelations that were contained in Peter Schweitzer's book Clinton Cash. So he takes a victory lamp there saying I told you so, and he did. And of course many of us were talking about that as well, a lot of it based on his investigation, but also Charles Hotel was very deep in all this stuff as well. So anyway, when you look at the way that they strained at NAT's with Trump and swallowed the Clinton Campbell's hole, it's amazing. And they point this out talking about Trump paying off a porn star. Of course that was the fining moment for his character? Was it? As if you needed another one? I mean, the First Wives Club and all the rest of this stuff, and the way he ditched his wives, hanging around with Jeffrey Epstein, those are also defining characteristics. It's kind of interesting to see how all this Jeffrey Epstein stuff is blown up when the Trump cult was so eager to explain away all the porn star pavements and other things like that.
Speaker 4: Really brings in a question just how can they not see him for who he really is? Yeah, do you think he's not the type of guy that would hang out with Jeffrey Epstein? Do you really think that what makes what in his life points to that? Explain it to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, They look at this as if this is this Epstein connection is some kind of huge outlier. It's like no, is right in line with his entire life everything that behavior. Yeah, absolutely does. They also pointed out as many as forty state Democrat parties were taking money and channeling it to Clinton, which is something of an election violation as well. So they are teeing up for a lot of lawfare, and I think it's justified they As I said before, certainly if you wanted to come after the Democrats for corruption, it is a target rich environment. I'm just concerned that it not be seen as a personal revenge for Trump. But that's precisely what he wants it to be seen as. Trump doesn't want people to fear the Constitution. He wants people to fear him. So and that's the problem because what that's going to do is foster an environment where the winner seeks to lock up the loser, like some third world country. That's what we've become, a third world corrupt dictatorship with nuclear weapons, isn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, it also speaks to the fact if he gives justice, he's just doing his job. But if it's seen as this petty revenge, he will be like, oh, it's only because it's Trump, you know, no one else is going to do this, yeah, against defeat his ego more.
Speaker 3: That's right, and it's also to say, you know, you better back off of us, you know, once we're out of power, back off of my family, that type of thing. So what happened in the in the summit, we don't really know. There are some reports that of course they're not going to talk about a ceasefire, it's going to be peace or nothing. So it's going to be warm peace, no in between. And what Putin is proposing publicly that's been leaked out, as he says, you let us have control of the don Bass region and we will freeze the front lines in southern Kirsan and Zaparizia and there will be no more. There's no Domino theory. It's what he's trying to put out. Essentially, NATO has used Ukraine as a cat's paw in a passive aggressive way, continually moving towards Russia. And that's a large part of what the democrat coup in Ukraine was all about. And when all this Russia Gate stuff is happening, we talked a great deal about the DNC connections in Ukraine, Chilupa and many others, and how heavily. The DNC was involved in the inner circles around the people who are doing the coup, and this is something that was planned for quite some time. I thought it was always interesting, and I've mentioned that many many times. You've probably heard it before, that Sergey Arristovich in twenty nineteen Zelenski was elected on a campaign of We're going to have peace. They started a civil war. They did not want to let the eastern areas of Ukraine remain with Russia, which was the preference of the people there that went into break away. They wanted to secede, and they had a right to do that, a human right to do that. Instead, what they decided to do was to shelby the civilian populations there and have a war that at that point in time in twenty nineteen or been going on for five years. So there was a Ukrainian TV and I played the clip many times. I won't play it again today. I'll just sum it up real quickly. The reporter asked Arrostovich, who was the Zolensky administration representative, what the chances were for peace, because remember they had been engaged in a civil war that was initiated by Kiev for five years and he said, oh, it's not going to happen. He said, instead, in three years, and this is twenty nineteen, said in three years, we're going to be at war with Russias. She said, that's horrible, and he says, yeah, we will be havoced, we'll be devastated, but the good news is we'll get into NATO. So this stuff was all planned from the very beginning. They even had the timing down as the winter was going to happen, that they some of you.
Speaker 4: May die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
Speaker 3: Exactly. They don't care a whit about the Ukrainians. And at the very beginning of this you had analysts in neutral India saying military analysts saying they're going to fight them to the last Ukrainian but they have no chance of winning. And now we're seeing in the mainstream media, as I say, well, Trump is setting up Zelenski to fail. Now the Ukrainian people were set up to die.
Speaker 4: We're seeing the world's first self inflicted genocide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well not the first. We've had many politicians who have no other people under the bus in the past. But the thing that I thought was interesting about this was that Putin said, well, even you know, we don't want them in, NATO will even give you kind of Article five protections, which Article five of the NATO Compact or whatever the thing is says that if one of us is attacked, all of us are. It's like three musketeers all for one on one for all. Anyway, the uh that's he said, we will allow that to happen. But then the question becomes because some of the news media reports indicate that there may be American troops involved to protect that. We hope that we don't get stuck in some kind of a quagmire like that. But nevertheless, if Putin puts that on the table. I've said all along that all of this nonsense about this being a domino theory that especially in the British press, Oh this is it. You know, this is just like Hitler. He's going to next He's going to come for France, you know, and all the rest of this nonsense. I think that's absolute nonsense.
Speaker 4: Also, at this point France might be so lucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would they actually be worse off than they are with Macron? Who knows? These dictators are starting to look more and more alike, aren't they. So this is being portrayed by the mainstream media as a total cave in and betrayal by Trump. But the question is who's being betrayed. Is NATO and their geopolitical goals being betrayed? Are the people of Ukraine being betrayed? They were the ones who were set up to fail, to be killed, to be sacrificed on the geopolitical altar or the ego political altar. Putin has demanded that Ukraine withdraw from the Nesk and Luhansk regions as a condition for ending the war, but told Trump that he could freeze the rest of the front line if his core demands were met. Now, Zelenski doesn't want to have any of this. He and the Europeans are saying, we're not going to trade land for peace type of thing. Now, you know they they want the land just as much as anybody else. The question is what's in the best interest of the people that they were there to govern. Nobody looks at that kind of calculation to the Travis. I mean, it isn't you know you're you're there as a leader, if you are a legitimate leader, you are looking after the welfare of your own people. I think by that definition we don't have any legitimate leaders in the West. Nowhere US included that we have people like that. Anyway, there's going to be a meeting today in DC Zelenski and all the usual suspects in the EU are going to be showing up as well. And so the big question mark that we don't really have any details over are exactly how does this Article five protection that is going to be extended to a non NATO country, How does that exactly work? But by floating that out there, what he's essentially saying is that we'll guarantee that there's not going to be an attack, and he promises that they're going to pass a law that will make invading Ukraine illegal. I'm sure that will stop them.
Speaker 4: Or that was the problem before, right, we just didn't have a law in place that prevents Ukrainian invasions.
Speaker 3: If only we had a law that, let's say, protect the free speech in the United States of the UK, wouldn't that be wonderful?
Speaker 4: We all know nobody ever violates the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ukraine is now an invasion free zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then who enforces that? Right? So they said witkoff Is, saying Russia's agreed to enact a law that would not go after any other European countries and violate their sovereignty. The Russians agreed on enshrining legislatively language that would prevent them from or that they would attest to not attempting to take any more land from Ukraine after a peace feel where they would attest to not violating any European borders. I don't think it was ever really about that. If you go back and look at history, we don't even know where these places are on the map let alone the history of it. But I thought it was interesting. I mentioned the very beginning of this, you had the British Defense semester say we beat the Russians in Crimea once before, and we can beat them again. It's like, why were the Russians in Crimea when you fought bought them in the eighteen hundreds. It's because Crimea and the Ukraine were a part of Russia as long as America has been a country. And it's only a recent invention that Ukraine got its independence from Russia. After the breakup of the Soviet Union and a lot of hard feelings there because of things like the helto Warner. It's not to say that the Russians treat them well, but they did have them as part of their territory going back to Catherine the Great. So plus it's a very important port that is there. But the people are tied linguistically, culturally, religiously to Russia, many of them, regardless of how they were treated. So a European coalition is looking to set up a force to police any future piece in Ukraine. But the question is when NATO does anything, is it really going to be the United States that is doing it. We'll see how that works out. There's no details about how it's going to work out, and of course most of this stuff is just speculation at this point. And Rubio is trying to be poetic. He says, you know, we're not quite there yet. We're on the precipice of a piece, We're not on the edge of it. Maybe he should go back and get a dictionary, but I do think progress was made towards one. So he's trying to be Churchillian. I guess, you know, this is not the end, but it is the beginning of the end or whatever. I guess.
Speaker 4: Go Rubio is not even half the man Winston Churchill, was it. I mean that literally, basically, both vertically and horizontally. My comment before all this was, if Zelensky is not there, what can Trump and Putin really do? Zelenski says, no, what does it matter?
Speaker 3: Well, I saw a headline this morning that a Russian tank just went because war is still ongoing, Russian tank just went into battle flying an American flag. So I guess we could send weapons to Russia instead of to Ukraine.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the move. Maybe we fund both sides that way so we usually do right, we were slipping on our game here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could go back to the way we usually do it, funding both sides. No, it could stop tomorrow if he would stop giving weapons to Zolensky. I mean, EU can't really keep this stuff up. They're moving now from after collapsing their economies with a Green New Deal, and they don't really have a manufacturing base. Now they're going to go into massive Keynesian debt in order to try to create a military state in Germany. Especially, so, as I said before, we got the usual suspects that are going to be showing up today. We're going to have Macron is going to be there. You're going to have Fred Mertz.
Speaker 4: Taking a brief break from suing Candice Owens.
Speaker 3: I see, you're going to have Fred Mertz in Germany, you know. And we're going to have maybe even Ricky and Lucy will show up. I don't know, but they're all going to show up as moral support for Zelensky. And it'll be interesting to see if Trump has the backbone to stand up to all these people. I think it's still a nipping question. So many people are going You have Ursula fond of lying will be there, Kure Starmer will be there. And then in addition to that, you're going to have Mark Ruta, the guy who was a Prime Minister of the Netherlands, but he tried to destroy all the farm arms in the Netherlands and they organized against him and kicked him out of being prime minister. So then NATO hired him. That should tell you where NATO is in terms of a concern for their own people.
Speaker 4: It's a revolving door of these people. They get thrown out one place and they just pop right back up somewhere else.
Speaker 3: That's right. So it'll be kind of interesting to see what happens, and we should know a little bit more today after this meeting in Washington. There may be some good sound bites that have come out of it. European leaders also fear a repeat of Zelenski's last visit to the White House, which was a total disaster for their side, so they're trying to prevent that from happening again. And after that, if you remember, there was a temporary cutoff of American aid for the war effort. Trump then started it back up again. That's why I say the guy is he may go complete taco on us with this always chickening out here another allies stand raided to support the next stage to end the war. The reality is is that they know what Zelensky is. They're just taggling over the price. The man is a prostitute, willing to kill his own people, and one of the things that they could do is pay him to go away and live on the front are air in one of the many chateaus.
Speaker 4: That right, How many dresses do we need to buy your wife before you'll leave Ukraine alone? Zelenski?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so. Vanderalayan, fond of line Ursula said with regard to any territorial questions in Ukraine. Our position is clear. International borders cannot be changed by force. They can only be kept by force. When the people want to exercise their human right to self determination and political independence. You can bomb the people that you know to rubble, as Ukraine did for five years.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious if she's ever looked at history before, because borders have changed quite a bit throughout history, and it's almost always been by are because of force.
Speaker 3: That's right, That's right. So they're they're talking about maintaining these borders, and of course Kiev wanted to maintain their border by force against the people who wanted to be independent of them. So I don't know how about maintaining borders by peace when you have no chance of winning. That's really the question that's that's before them at this point. So again, as I said at the very beginning, you see these articles. This is coming out of the Express in the UK. It's a tabloid paper there, and they are evidently heavily tied to the government there in terms of pushing out propaganda, as they did to the pandemic. Now they're doing it for war. So the Express headline is Trump is setting Zelensky up to fail. Yeah, well that is old news. Actually, Zelenski set the Ukrainians up. Zelensky would never want to be president that gives a fifth of his country to a bully, said a former British Army officer, part of their military industrial complex. But he would sacrifice the lives of all of his people in a lost cause brought about by refusing self governance and secession, says David Knight. That really is the spirit of seventeen seventy six. Trump knows there's zero chance of a workable peace deal being agreed when Zelensky visits a White House on Monday. Former Defense Committee Chairman Tobias Elwood has warned, and the Ukrainian president is being set up to fail by his US counterpart, who was himself manipulated by Putin during their high profile summit on Friday. Said the ex British Army officers probably making a lot of money at a defense contractor right now, But he's probably somebody's got a lot of blood in his own hands. Didn't Putin pull off a fast one. He got the red carpet treatment, a handshake with the American president. Well, that's big stuff. Isn't it.
Speaker 4: This is I'm sure he'll never wash that hand again.
Speaker 3: This is the kind of stuff these guys are willing. I would say, you're willing to die for, but no, they're willing to kill you for so they can get these kind of honors. But he's really looking at this. This is a bureaucrat's dream that he gets a red carpet treatment and gets to shake the hand of the president. And then somehow Putin walked away without even agreeing to a ceasefire, let alone a deal. He said, well, the offer on the table that Trump is playing together, there's no chance to Lensky can agree to it, because it is appeasement, says this warmonger. So we have, as I said before, the ego politics where they care nothing about anybody, just about their their perceived place in history. I don't think history is going to be kind to any of these people.
Speaker 4: However, Yeah, they haven't been doing not a good job. To put it mildly, Selenski has been a monster, wing to sacrifice every last Ukrainian simply to enrich himself.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: It's one of the most blatant pieces of corruption regarding war I've seen in my lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and everybody knew that Ukraine was incredibly corrupt. I mean even Bill Gates it was the most corrupt country on Earth. But he's not the only one.
Speaker 4: I mean, ranked people would rank the most corrupt countries on the planet, like Ukraine would always be right near the top.
Speaker 3: That's right. The question is how much of that corruption is filtering back to our own congressman, who are cutting the checks to Ukraine. You know, That's that's always the issue when you look at well, when we come back, we're going to take a look at some general news things that are happening in terms of the Second Amendment. Interesting turn about the Second Amendment in DC now that Trump has taking it over. We're also talking about the death of the small farm and many other things we want to talk about.
Speaker 4: The we've got less comments before we go anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, let's take a look at that. Can you read the comment? No, I've got the comments over here. I think it's a little bit too far away for you to read. We're going have to work on some of these things here in the new studio. By the way, I hope you all like the new studio. I do, and I really want to thank Lance and Karen for the hard work that they did over the weekend. Travis is involved in it as well.
Speaker 4: It was majority Lance and Mom, though plants did so much work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean physical work as well as organizing it. And we're really happy with what they've done here. This is a room that we're in that is very long and narrow, and now we it feels so much larger because I'm oriented in a position so that i can see the length of the room when I look over towards Lance and the booth over there, and so it feels much more spacious here. It's a very great design. Thank you so much for doing that, and for getting all the electronics connected and everything so we can get two people in here. Okay, let's see we got a new world order is bad nineteen eighty four. Thank you very much for the tip.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Good to see you, David. I'm so happy you're back. Been waiting to tell you about how I used to be a Trump sucker proxy up until twenty twenty four. Now I've repurposed my Trump science as targets of the range. Well, good for you, Good for you. Yeah, we need to hold people accountable for what they do, and I think that once you see it, you never go back. That's the key thing. DGA, thank you for the tip, says, great to see you back. David Bloaton gifted ten subscriptions to the David Night's Show. Thank you very much. I guess it's on kick Yes, thank you, Yes, and North American House EPO. Good to see you there. We're going to talk about some transportation issues down in Florida where you are, he says. I was pusantly surprised to hear William McKinley come up during the discussion last week. It reminded me of why Buffalo is one of my favorite cities. It gave America two presidents and took one back. It also gave us some spicy wings as well, didn't it.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite thing about Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, talking about political wings. We have Buffalo wings. Nice in the storm. Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Good to see you back. Please pray for our friend Mel who lost her son yesterday. I'm so sorry. He was only in his twenties. It was very sudden. Well, I'm sorry to hear that. You know. I got up this morning and looked to see if there was any news updates about the war in Ukraine or anything like that, and I saw a very touching story on a Drudge report that was a mainstream article about a guy who lived in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, pretty much close to where we used to live. And he was somebody who had been who had worked in hospice. They said, usually people can only handle hospice for about five years. This guy had done it for thirty three. And he was a former hardcore atheist, you know, grab you by the lapels and tell you there is no God. Now he's no longer that. Unfortunately he doesn't know the Lord Jesus Christ, but he has come into kind of this spiritual thing. But he had some amazing tales about people at the end of their lives, and it truly is amazing and what we see and we don't hear as much of that as we used to because of all the pharmaceuticals that they give people at the end of their life. I just have to say that there's every reason to be filled with hope, and so I certainly hope that mel has that hope. I hope that her family knows about her child I hope that they trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ. That is. You know, there's an interesting book by the way. You know, you see these near death experiences, and they pretty to be all over the place because a lot of them are interpreted by the people who have them. And yet there is a guy who has a church in Austin. He's a large cher. He used to be an engineer, and he started getting interested in these near death experiences and he wrote a fairly long book that I've read, and he said he thought it was a very good evangelical tool that God has handed us at this point in time, because he said, if you look at these accounts, if you just get the people to tell you what happened and not put the interpretation that would come from their religion or their culture. He goes, it fits perfectly with what the Bible says, it doesn't contradict it. And it's a very interesting book something to think about, because that is a day that is coming for all of us. Brandon Bennett, thank you very much, he says, welcome back night, Commander, Well, thank you, and DJ says David I voted for Trump in twenty sixteen. It was like giving a middle finger to Lion Ted Lil Marco barr Hanndy, Levine Shapiro and Lindsey Graham. Now that's who Maga is. He was this and that he claimed, Yeah, that's right. You know when you look at at all that all these people who are such hardcore Maga, Trump has now become the establishment GOP. And you know it was again it was an anti establishment move And when I looked at it, I thought, well, you know, he is so countercultural. Maybe he'll shake things up and he'll be good, but he's and it is good to shake things up, but he's done it in a very divisive way. I think he is the accelerationist at the end of this fourth turning that they really want to have in there. We're going to talk about that more when we come back.
Speaker 4: One of the main and possibly only reason they just like him is he dared to even pay lip service to the common American people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Just even paying lip service to the American people, I think is a threat to them. That's part of the reason they don't like him, not that he accomplishes anything, but just reminding them that, hey, you're a voting block that deserves to be served and catered to well.
Speaker 3: He said the right things about a lot of different issues. The problem is he did the wrong things. I mean, who would have thought when he presents himself as a populist for the American people that he'd be capable of doing things that he did in twenty twenty. You know, when look at the first three or four years of Trump, is like, Okay, we've got this tax cut, and it's very disappointing. It's like a typical Republican tax cut. It's for the big guys and so forth, and hopefully some stuff will trickle down, but you know, you can try to look at it in this positive light. And a lot of other things that were not done in terms of sealing the border and things like that, but you you know, that's kind of par for the course in politics, and I learned a long time ago not to expect too much from them. But when he did what he did in twenty twenty, there's no way that can be explained or forgiven. That was the end of the line, locking us down, a kind of medical martial law that showed that he was a part of not just the deep state in Washington, but a part of the global establishment and set himself up as a leader of all that developing the vaccine, all the rest of this this has been planned and practiced, as I've said many, many, many times since nine to eleven. So he showed his true colors with a so called pandemic. Karen Carpenter twenty seven, Thank you so much, wonderful see you David and Travis. Beautiful new studio A day to remember. What a great demonstration of teamwork the Night Family is. Well, thank you so much. I appreciate that. Guard Goldsmith, good to see your guard. Liberty conspiracy David and Travis. He says, thank you for the tip. He says, David and Travis had created something great. What a combination, beautiful set, great insights. Congratulations Hall. Well, I'd say, as I said before, it was Karen's design and it was Lance's implementation that made all this stuff happen. So I really give the credit to them for the studio, and I really do like what they've done here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did a great job. Yeah again, it was almost all them Mom and Lance, so sure, thanks along to them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Star Barkley. What they've just said is why khrushchef gifted Crimea to Ukraine, the shared culture, the language, three hundred years of unity, but not anymore. Yeah, DG eight, thank you for the tip, he says, So the global spolinical parasites will be gathering in DC. This is all a staged show. They don't even respect us enough to tell us the truth. I agree. So we don't know at this point what they're going to do. There'll probably be some entertainment videos will be released about the back and forth between them, but again you know what their real plans are. We won't know. We'll have to watch it unfold. Dougle, thank you very much for the tip, he says, so glad to see back in action. David. Let's all hit the like button and boost the show. Thank you appreciate that very much, and we would also appreciate your support. We have many people who support us on a regular basis, advertisers and other and you can go to the David Knight Show and we have them all listed. We'll be talking about the economy and other things like that. Will also be talking about farming when we come back, and we'll throw in some plugs for the people who will help you to get some natural products. And help you to get outside the financial system. And you can also find out how you can donate to us. We have several different ways you can do it, cash, app sell, we have a PO box. All of that is there at Davidnight dot News. You can see the links that are there. Subscribe Star as well. Subscribe Star is very important. We don't talk enough about that, but that gives us a base of support and we really do appreciate the people who have been regular supporters on subscribe Star. Thank you very much. We're going to take a quick break and we're going to come right back.
Speaker 1: Stay with us making sense comment again.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: If you like the Eagles on a doc, doesn't Away the cars and Huey Lewis in the news, they say you'll love the classic hits channel at APS Radio, download our app or listen now at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 7: Your election was rigged because you have mail in voting, he said, mail in voting every election. He said, no country has mail in voting. It's impossible to have mail in voting and have honest elections.
Speaker 2: Dude, did the mail un voting bout twenty twenty?
Speaker 3: He said? You were you were president much you started that.
Speaker 7: That's how he got it. He said, And if you would have won, we wouldn't have had a war. You'd have all these millions of people alive now instead of dead. And he said, and you lost it because of mail in voting. It was a rigged election. But male in voting, Sean, it's the politicians. I think I'm going to make it a big I know. The answer is that Jimmy Carter years ago, along with Scoop Jackson and some others, they had a committee, respected people, good committee. Jimmy Carter, good guy, there is a good man. And the conclusion was, you can't have mail in voting. We have mail in voting. It's so dishonest. They send stuff. Some people get seven ballots. Look at California with a horrible governor they have. There's one of the worst governors in the history.
Speaker 5: He's in competent. There isn't al what he's doing.
Speaker 7: He sounded out like thirty eight million ballots. Some people get five, six, seven. But Vladimir Putin, smart guy, said you can't have an honest election with mail in voting. And he said, there's not a country in the world that uses it now. Oh, I would love to see election reform.
Speaker 2: We have to do it.
Speaker 7: I don't know why we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you did it. You're the one who we suppose, but.
Speaker 2: Not strongly enough.
Speaker 7: I mean, they gotta want its strong because it can't be it can't be honest.
Speaker 3: It goes through a postman.
Speaker 7: It goes through somebody else, somebody else, somebody. You know, when you go to a really well runched voting ruth, you go in, you have to hand a card, a picture or this or that. You don't have everything perfectly. You get sent back or get it. It's really it's very hard to do something fraudulent with a vote, paper bowl, mail in voting. It's it's they give you boxes of stuff. You have no idea where they came from. This mail in voting. You can't have a great democracy republic, you can't have it. Well, maybe that's why.
Speaker 4: We're gonna end up with the communist.
Speaker 3: Mayor in New York. I don't know.
Speaker 7: He probably is very happy with mail in both. But you can't have a great democracy with mail in voting.
Speaker 3: I have no doubt that Putin told them about I have no doubt that Putin knows exactly what Trump wants to hear and flattered him to the his degree, who knew that this is going to be a problem. Yeah, well, you know, in twenty sixteen, I talked a great deal about the issues that we knew at that time with electronic voting. And it wasn't something that just happened in twenty sixteen. It had been around for a long time. I'd shown videos of people coming in from a computer science class. A guy comes in with a couple of students and they take over and rig a voting machine very quickly and easily to give them whatever results that they wanted. We also had local questions about what was happening in Texas, and we had a person who was running for office and was trying to get the records and found out that the state Board of Elections there in Texas, run by a guy who used to work for the Rose Law firms that sound familiar, That's where Clinton was and hung out, was brought in by Republican Rick Perry in order to in order to run the elections there. And this is before you even started thinking the loose enagenics. I don't know what the guy was thinking, anyway, we know the's just part of the system. But you know, I went to talk to that guy and he agreed to the interview. We were down in the in the foyer there and as he starts to come down the steps, he sees me and he goes, oh, not doing that. He goes back up. But anyway, I said, the problem was going to be electronic voting because this guy had, since he became the head of the Board of Elections, he had told every one of the counties to ignore the Texas Constitution that says that they have to keep a record of all these electronic votes. He said, destroy all that after the election. And that's why this person who was running for local office was part of her lawsuit. She couldn't get discovery because everything had been wiped clean memory hold. So I said in twenty sixteen, I said, the next election in twenty twenty is going to be a hacking contest between the Democrats and Republicans because they're both into this. They both rig it. I was wrong, and I had to say in twenty twenty I was wrong. I said, no, now it's going to be this mail in stuff. And everybody knew that, even Bill Barr said it. Remember that he even said this is going to be completely rigged, and it was Trump who did it with this phony pandemic, and now he claims that it was done to him. Such a helpless little victim, isn't he.
Speaker 4: He locks down the entire country, destroys your business, Trump most affected. This is no how could this happen? You did it, sir, You're the one that allowed it to happen.
Speaker 3: And I believe I said at the time, and I still believe it. I think he's part of the globalist elite. I think that this is a deliberate tag team to turn this over to Biden so he could escalate it with mandates and things like that, and they could distance themselves from the vaccine mandates that the vacs that Trump is still so proud of as mRNA vaccination. I think it was a globalist tag team things. This professional wrestling taken to a professional level. It really is, and I think that he is there as the accelerationists. So with all that as a background, I don't really know what's going to happen with the Ukraine war. I hope the killing stops, is all I'll say. But I don't trust any of these people. Now he claims he was a victim even though he was the president, and I think completely connulled.
Speaker 4: Only there was somebody with enough power to have done something, but only there was somebody that wielded executive authority that could have changed things.
Speaker 3: And then we look at another difference between Trump version one and Trump version two. It's like two different people. Right, He's reinvented himself. So now he's taking over DC, threatening to takeover other cities as well, and kind of a boil the frog's martial law. And as part of what he's done in DC, you have the maga media and the maga Trump Sucker proxy media is out there cheering what he's done because now he's making it easier for people to get concealed carry in d C. D C has fought anybody being able to protect themselves. They fought that tooth and nail for the longest period of time. Remember the Heller decision at the Supreme Court. That was a police officer, Heller, who was prevented from carrying when he was off duty, and he sued and won. The Supreme Court said, no, this is an individual right. Well, of course, it's an individual right everything. You know. The last couple of amendments, ninth and tenth Amendment is talking about the fact that the government, the federal government should not interpret various passages is an expansive way, as they have done with a welfare clause and supremacy clause and things like that. You don't have any powerless it's explicitly given to you. But all the rest of the amendments, the other eight are all about individual liberties, and so of course the Second Amendment is about that. But now he is this is headline from the Gateway Pundit. Trump is slashing wait time from months to days amid the crime crackdown. So now we're supposed to believe that Trump is pro Second Amendment. The guy who set a precedent of gun control by executive order one that was Laala Harris. As dumb as she is, she immediately jumped on that and said, I'll give them one hundred days to my gun control and if they don't do it, I'll do it by executive order. That was when she was running in twenty twenty, and that campaign didn't last very long. Either She's good for about one hundred days one way or the other.
Speaker 4: That's all you can stand her for.
Speaker 3: Right, But so so Trump, who was the first president ever to do gun control by executive order, to say take the guns and do the due process later. You know, now he is a champion of gun rights. According to the Maga Press, he doesn't care enough about the Constitution, folks, to even bother to read it. He's just like Biden, and Biden talks about the bill wrights. You know. The thing, you know, Trump is the same way with the Constitution. He says, yeah, it's this, And of course he's in his office and I don't know if you played that video or not, but he points to the Constitution he's got pressed there and he says, and then we have our wonderful, wonderful Constitution. What a great thing that is. And he says, it just brought us all together, you know. And it's like, well, no, it's the principles that are in there you have completely ignored. But this is what you have when you've got somebody who doesn't have a foundation, who doesn't have principles. He's like a ship without a rudder. And so he can be doing gun control by executive or the next day he is out taking over a city under martial law and then saying, and now we're going to get rid of some of the paperwork for gun carrying. It's just he's all over the place. It's amazing. He's vacillating, just like he does with the tariffs, and the magaminions are cheering him on the Trump administration. Federal takeover Washington, d C. Is making the streets safe and empowering law abiding citizens. You know, this has always been well the global slite have said, people like Kenry Kissinger. He said, we're going to arrange things that people are begging for totalitarian government, and so you know, they can make things bad enough that people will beg for a strong man dictator to take over everything and throughout the rule of law. That is the pattern that ise here. Just wait, Gateway pundit, until the Democrats do what Donnie is doing right now, and see how much you like martial law and throwing out the constitution and the rule of law and letting law enforcement, so called law enforcement, do whatever they want. You know, when you don't care about the laws, what does law enforcement means? Nothing but force at that point in time, so Gateway Pundit said, Trump announced on Monday, they's taking federal control of d c's Metropolitan Police Department, authorizing the use of National Guard troops to solve the quote public safety emergency unquote in the nation's capital. Now the two sides are coming back and forth, Travis, and they're saying, well, you know, the Democrats say crime is down by thirty percent or whatever. Yeah, statistics, I don't believe any government statistics. Washington, d C is a mess.
Speaker 4: They've actually changed the way they report crimes and they're not actually sending the reports in on certain specific types of crimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not surprise. That's exactly the way I expect them to manipulate this stuff. And so all the statistics can be manipulated. But the reality is that you can't trust either side on this, and we do not want to have the federal government federalizing police. This is something that John Bird Society got right when I was a child. They were talking about do not support your local sheriff, right became a slogan as opposed to stop federal policing. This is a long term move that has been going on now my entire life, and now it is really starting to come to a head. And Trump has the audacity to threaten other cities, not just Washington, d C. So I just say, you know, wait until you get somebody like Hillary Clinton in and wait till you see when she takes over law enforcement, has she uses it, it'll be something like what we see in the UK happening right now. And he has the audacity to call liberation day in DC. Yeah, liberation from the rule of law in the constitution. That's what he liberated us from. Liberated himself, liberated the people that are there. They don't have to show their face, they don't have to give ID. We got masked men. There was an article in San Bernardino. It just came out about a family that was in a truck and evidently they were Hispanic and so they were pulled over by ice because they see a bunch of Hispanics in a truck that figure could get illegals. But these people said, we want to see your ID. You got a warrant for that. You know, you're wearing a mask and all the rest of this stuff. And he claimed that t're federal agents, but they were videotaping the thing and they told them to get out of the car. They refused to get out of the car. So as you can see the videotape, the cops, so called quat cops quote unquote, started smashing the windows of the truck, at which point the driver stepped on the gas to get out of there. And they said, oh, and you hit two of us, but nobody was taken to the hospital. Then the other cops started shooting the car, shot the car up, but they got away and something. They called up the local police and they went to their house. The only person that was arrested was the driver who who sped up and run away from the stop. Now what does that tell you, Travis about the when or not these people were illegals or not. Do you think that they would have taken them into custody if they were illegals?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that might give you a clue into things. These people have not been shy about just rounding people up and shipping them off immediately under the slightest pretense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, I mean, you know, they would have arrested these people. Ice was itching to get these people, but evidently they were bona fide, Yeah they say in the film the film, Yeah, yeah, we laugh about that all the time. Bonefy They got my papers in. So, yeah, law enforcement has been liberated to do as they please. Isn't that great? Aren't you about that?
Speaker 4: This was another scenario where whether they have the right to do something to you, they definitely have the force to do something to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's not about right and wrong. It's not about the real law. It's just about brute force and what they.
Speaker 4: Can do generally, once the cop tells you, you know, step out of the car. If you do anything but comply, you are going to end up worse off. You can fight them in court later on potentially get a judgment, but you have to be alive to do that.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: They will take any opportunity, any excuse they can to use excessive force, and sometimes the most excessive force possible, which is straight to lethal.
Speaker 3: That's not the time to have a government confrontation. There there are times to do it in times to not do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That makes you don't want to be a martyr for this kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as much as it depends upon you be at peace with all police officers in the Bible somewhere anyway. So let's take a look at how the small farm is getting liberated. The death of the small farm is the death of rural America. Well, you know what they really need is protection from the US government. It's big AG and it's the USDA and big pharma that are the problem, big chemicals. And it's kind of interesting to see how RFK Jr. Has taken a pass now on pesticides, because pesticide is something that he always was focused on. And now there's a big move in Washington to grant legal immunity to UH. I guess we could call him big Pests.
Speaker 4: I mentioned this on it and I think I told you. But when we my wife and I were driving down to Texas this last time, this giant bilber on the side of the road I saw stand up for glyphisate. Contact your senator now or something. Just how who is doing this?
Speaker 3: He was reading that.
Speaker 4: Billboard like, you know what, Yeah, we need more pesticides.
Speaker 3: We need more glacis in our food. I just don't have enough. But yeah, they're now angling for the kind of legal immunity that was given to the pharmaceutical companies a while back, and RFK Junior has now gone silent on that. And so it's big AG, It's the USDA.
Speaker 4: And it's big pest, big pest if.
Speaker 3: You roll it all together. So they're destroying small communities as we move more and more toward the go big or go home. This is from the Epic Times model, thousands of acres of the same monocrop managed by one or two people on a tractor that is spraying chemicals. Of course, they're not even driving a tractor. They've got it on self driving using GPS.
Speaker 4: And they don't own the tractor. John dr A's the tractor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a twenty first century version of sharecropping where you don't get a share, all the shares go to the share stakeholders. Right. What used to be twenty or thirty small farms, each with a household and a family that supports the local restaurant, gas station, feed store, and veterinarian who serviced a few counties is now being replaced by a single, sprawling operation with no animals, no neighbors, and no community, just chemicals and soon robots. Well, this reminds me of it. We mentioned this the movie Silent Running Bruce derned years and years ago. It's kind of interesting because it was the special effects for the spaceships were done by the guy who not long after that did Star Wars and it was kind of done with models and things like that. They didn't have computer generated images at the time, but in that it was kind of all inspired by kind of eco fanaticism and fear mongering that you know, dirty mankind was killing all the forests and everything, so it was a last digit ditch effort. What they did was they took some of the forests and other things like that and put them on large spaceships with big glass enclosures and I think so they could get sunlight and went out into space to kind of preserve them until they could get the world cleaned up enough that they could bring back these things. And Silent Running is about Bruce Dern who has kind of this hippie astronaut who goes native. He gets a call he is the sole person looking after this big forest that is there, and he's got some of these little robots that are real cute. They kind of waddle around like ducks. And that's what brought it up because you had the Nvidia CEO had a presentation showing had that little robot come out that was from Disney.
Speaker 5: And that's the video on the deck yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead and played that so people can see the little robot. I almost played.
Speaker 4: It's going to be so cute when it waddles up with the death ray and vaporizes you.
Speaker 8: Joys are different than other robots I tested, designed and train and by Disney to be cute, and that is a surprisingly big deal for the future of robotics. These droids aren't autonomous. They're operated using this controller, but I'm not telling it exactly how to do that. The way that it responds comes from its training. Using ducklings as inspiration, the engineers created a bunch of animations that told these robots how to walk or jump, board dance. Then they put digital versions of the robot into a simulation where they're rewarded for performing those movements and sticking as close as possible to the original animations. After the robots get tons of reps in the digital world, they upload the training to real prototypes, and finally they're ready to go out into the real world to see more of Disney's coolest texts.
Speaker 9: Those things are vicious, yeah, so yeah, and when you look at that, it is those things have much more rapid movement than the droids in that movie Day, because the droids in that movie were.
Speaker 3: Actually midgets of wearing a box and you know, their feet were in there, but they were cute. And so, to spoil the plot for you, that he gets this call from the president and it's like, you know, we can't afford to pay for these things anymore. I don't know where they were saying the paychecks. You know, he's up there, and so we were checks in the mail. He's something I have deliveries something or anyway, So he tells them to blow up all these different ones, and all the other people are doing it, but he determines that he's going to go silent and he's going to run for it because he's going to save the forests. And you know, they got John Baiez singing and all the rest of that stuff. But I liked the movie.
Speaker 5: Was really bad, by the way. Yeah, he tried to make us watch it at some point.
Speaker 3: I try to make you guys watch it because I remembered I liked it when I first saw it. I thought, you know, I could see through all the eco nonsense that was there. But anyway, that's probably what they want on the family farm. You know, they want one Bruce Dern and a bunch of robots and a bunch of chemicals, and that's it. You know, you take the food that they offer you. Over the past decade, about one hundred and forty thousand US farms have vanished. And that's not just those farms that have that collapsed, it's also the entire ecosystem that they support. All the small businesses in town, diners, auction barns, schools, vets, feed stores, all of them felt the blow. I wonder how much of that happened Travis during twenty twenty when Trump blocked everything down. I mean, it was main street America that took the big hit from his lockdowns. Wall Street didn't field at all.
Speaker 4: Hey, most of these farms don't operate on huge profit margins. They're generally just making it.
Speaker 3: If they are. Yeah, the economic destruction radiates outward. Every boarded up business is a ripple from a missing farm. Despite this, small farms are often treated as quaint and efficient and economically irrelevant in the modern food system, but numbers tell us a different story. Globally, farms that are under two hectares about five acres produce about thirty to thirty four percent of the world's food while they use only twenty four percent of agricultural land. In other words, that's efficiency.
Speaker 4: Just to break in with a story, I took my wife out for her birthday dinner on Saturday, and we have this restaurant that's nearby that's nice. We like to go to it, and basically everything they serve on the menu is locally sourced from local farms, everything. And you can't have that sort of relationship. You can't know where it's coming from if you're getting it from you know, whatever, major corporation. But they're able to sit down and say, oh, yeah, actually it's this guy. He lives, you know, a few miles down the road. Him and his family come in and they drop off our produce. He's got, you know, three kids. You know, they're telling us this story about where.
Speaker 3: The it's a community. Yeah that's right, you know.
Speaker 4: Oh he quit his job and he grows mushrooms full time now and his kids help him win the farm.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh wow, I think that's one of the best career opportunities to out there. I would say, don't learn to code, learn to grow, because you're gonna have to feed yourself and you may be able to make a living feeding other people as well. You know, that's really important because I just saw another article about how restaurants are really jumping into synthetic salmon now in a big way, you know, to make it look like it's real. You know, you know when you're going to restaurant like that, that you're getting real food.
Speaker 4: There's a really big bodybuilding channel on YouTube and it's hosted by a guy named Jeff Nippard. He does a very science based breakdown of bodybuilding stuff, and recently he tweeted, as soon as you know synthetic meat becomes where it tastes like real meat, that's all I'm gonna eat. That's all I'm doing. And it's just I cannot think of anything more horrifying than eating this.
Speaker 3: A lot of them bodybuilders are not really health aware.
Speaker 4: Now, this guy prides himself on being all natural. He says he doesn't take steroids and all that stuff. I can't say one way or the other, but most of these bodybuilders, like you said, they're taking steroids, they are monumentally unhealthy.
Speaker 3: Or they're abusing things like creatine or something. Not to say that creatine is inherently bad. But you know, you can abuse anything, right.
Speaker 4: And taking massive doses of all kinds of different steroids, or even just taking too much testosterone. Yeah, he becomes extremely unhealthy and just carrying around that level of mass is bad for your heart. It's the same, well it's not quite the same, but it's very similar to us if you were just massively obese.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of our friends years ago was heavily into bodybuilding and then he had a back injury and he couldn't work out, and it all turned to fat. And that was one of the things I've remember. Tied helped that. We interviewed the lumberjack in Washington State who had lost his retirement. His retirement was the force that he had set aside for his retirement, and the negligence and mismanagement of the federal government had caused a force a wildfire to go out of control and destroyed his land.
Speaker 4: It literally went up in smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that was one of the things he was saying. He said, you know, lumberjacks don't live that long. He said, we worked so hard and we have so much muscle. When we stopped working, it all just goes to fat. And you really takes out.
Speaker 4: Part of it is just you. When you're working very hard, you're burning a lot of calories. You used to being able to eat a certain way, like, oh man, i can eat as much junk food as I want. Since I'm burning this many calories, it doesn't matter. I'm chopping down trees all day. I can afford to eat, you know, twinkies and ding dongs all day long. And then you stop doing that and you're still eating twinkies and ding dongs and you can't afford that anymore.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, you know, as they were saying, you know, when you look at this, small farms provide a lot of jobs, but they're also efficient in terms of land use, in terms of resources and other things. And that's really what this article is about. It shows the bad approach, but also shows more positive approaches. They were saying, if they look at five about five acres, they produce about thirty to thirty four percent of the world's food while using only about twenty four percent of the land. So if you expand that to about twelve acres, then it goes to over fifty percent of the world's food, and said small farms matter because they produce food where it's eaten, keep being supply chains short and resilient, and keeping the food fresh. That was one of the things we did back in the day when we were competing in and video contests. We did a thing about local wares. You know, people eating locally and you know, finding food locally. We used to do that, used to go up to Virginia and pick apples.
Speaker 4: And carter mountain and apple or anyone is curious.
Speaker 3: That was really a nice experience. We really love that the eggs from down the road, the beef from the rancher that you know by name, employee, more people per acre, and they keep the product profits circulating locally. While most of the farms we've lost or small family operations. A fight to save rural America isn't just about acreage. It's also really about the approach to all of this. It's not the size of the farm that determines the value to a community, but the farming practices that it uses and the relationships that it sustains. And so they have a story about a very successful, very large farm in Georgia that has done just that, twelve hundred and fifty acres. Will Harris has done this at a farm he calls white Oak Pastures in Bluffton, Georgia. His family has had that since right after the Civil War eighteen sixty six. In the mid nineties, he made a radical break from industrial agriculture. He replaced chemical inputs and confinement feeding with rotational grazing, diversified livestock, and on site USDA inspected processing facilities. White Oak Pastures is now one of the only farms in the country with separate abatoars for red meat and poultry. To make this transformation, he took a big risk. He borrowed seven and a half million dollars against the family land. In other words, he literally bet the family farm on this, but it paid off. He did this back in two thousand and eight and now his farm is zero waste, closed loop agricultural ecosis to them, where nothing goes to waste and grass fed meats, eggs, organic vegetables and byproducts like hides are turned into artisan goods and compost. His regenerative practices have rebuilt topsoil, captured carbon, and sparked a local economic revival. If these people were genuine about all of the environmental and climate issues that they have, they would be pushing for something like this, but they're not because they're using it as mcguffin, to gain control, to impoverish and to enslave us. That's their real purpose.
Speaker 4: And all this stuff you can see how they hate farmers matter where theyre. We talked about earlier. Was it the Dutch guy in the Netherlands, Mark Ruda, Yeah, who all he wanted to do was crush the small farms.
Speaker 3: And he was allied with Bill Gates. You know, Bill Gates is going.
Speaker 4: To be players everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna, you know, do the do the food with lab meat. And then Mark Rude had married into a family that was very very large, very very large corporation. It was about food distribution. So they were going to grow in a lab the food and then monopolize the distribution. That was what it was all about. None of it was never about the environment. Today, the employee about one hundred and eighty people at White Oak Pastures, making it the county's largest private employer. What was once a dying ghost town now has a general store, a restaurant, lodging and an event center. Because one man chose to bet everything on a different way forward. His example proves that it's not scale but matters. It's the soil health, the humane treatment of animals, the jobs created, and the way the farm integrates into the life of the town. And you know, Travis, remember I interviewed that guy. He's in America and he gives classes to people about how to do more natural farming. And he was inspired by a farmer from previously Rhodesia that became Zimbabwe when the Marxist took it over, and he said some of the farmers fought them, he said they died. Many of them just decided to pack up and leave. This guy was a Christian and he decided that he would stay and show them how to run the farms because the Marxists and their mob when they took it over, they didn't have a clue how to grow food. This guy did, and he had a natural way to farm that he had already developed. He was not getting the kind of yuels that he needed. It was actually killing his farm to use these new petrochemicals and these contemporary agricultural techniques. And as a Christian, he just asked God, he said, show me a way to do this, and he said, God brought to his mind that in a natural way. He looked into the forest and he said, look at this as Africa. Things are just growing everywhere. Why is it on my farm with all the care that I'm putting into this, all the work, and all the expensive chemicals. Why why aren't the plants that I'm trying to grow prospering. Everything else around here is prospering. And so it was kind of a more of a natural approach that he took to it, and he was extremely successful, and he decided that he would stay. And even though they took his farm away from him, as a Christian, you know, he basically not only gave him his shirt, but he gave him his cloak also, as christ said, he showed them how to farm, and he used it as an opportunity to give them the Gospel and to basically defaing these Marxists. Right, these people want to kill you. You turned them into Christians. That's the way you defeat Marxism. And so this guy in America got to know him and he's showing people how to do that in America. Look, folks, we can rebuild from the ground up. We really can. And what it takes is a regard for your fellow man and other things. We could even see that in somebody like Henry Ford, who is not a model of a Christian sacrifice, but he knew that he wanted to have cars that his employees goodbuye Right, But do you see that with Musk or with Bezos or any of these people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how many of his employees do you think are going to get to go to Mars?
Speaker 3: How much?
Speaker 4: How expensive is that flight going to be?
Speaker 3: Or can they afford to buy Tesla? You know, they really don't care. Or when you look at the robots, right, they want to cut the throat of their employees. They don't want to lift them up, and they're going to cut our throats with robotics. That's the way they're going to do this. So, as they said, the wake up calls already ringing, boarded up main street, closed auction barns, veterinarians having to re locate to cities, feed stores, shuttered schools. Shrinking food has been a weapon in almost every war in history. Without control over our food supply, we surrender control over our future. And of course, when we were talking about Ukraine earlier, it's probably one of the best best known examples of food as a weapon in the Holomodore, but of course it's being used in God's and now as well. This is what Trump accelerated in twenty twenty. And when I say, you know, what is it that government can do? Government can go away. It's the USDA that is stopping people from being able to do the food processing on their own farms. And it's the USDA, especially under Trump. Brooke Rollins personally approved the mr Anda vaccine for chickens. So now you get industrially produced chickens. You get it from chickens that have been vaccinated with mRNA. This is the alliance between the big pests as we call them. Meanwhile, you have the Prime Act is now coming up again. This is something that in the past was initiated by Thomas Massey, if you remember, in response to the USDA raids against the Pennsylvania Amish farmer, and he put out the Prime Act last year. Now they don't give him credit for this. On the conservative press, they want to cheer Marshall Blackburn and good for her. She finally introduced a good bill after many many very bad bills. She introduced the Genius Act. She's introduced This was it Kosha Cosa Cosa, Yeah, Coosa to sneak in ID in order to use the Internet in the name of protecting children. So she's all about digital ID everywhere, especially in the financial system. But here she's working with Angus King and Rand Paul. These three senators introduced last Thursday.
Speaker 4: A guy named Angus working on the Prime Prime Act is pretty good.
Speaker 3: Better watch his back, right. So anyway, they've introduced the Prime Act, and I guess I'm not ribbing about that. The Act attempts to give stakes the power to allow interest state distribution of custom slaughtered meat to consumers, restaurants and grocery stores. Well, it's not just the interstate distribution. The USDA was coming in and shutting this down even if it was within the state. And the problem that I have with this is that the FED never had the power to do this. They've got this whole thing backwards. They're assuming that the USDA was doing what it was authorized to do. What they need to do is not protect this. They need to shut down the USDA. We don't need the USDA at all. All agricultural oversight and concern about food quality and inspection that can and should be done locally and at the state level. The federal government should have no involvement in that, and under the Constitution it has no involvement in that. Show me in the Constitution where that power was delegated to the federal government by the states. It's nowhere to be found in the ninth and tenth Amendment. If these senators wanted to read, it makes it clear that they don't have that authority. Now we operate from the standpoint the federal government can do whatever it wishes unless it is expressly prohibited. That is exactly the opposite of what the Bill of Rights said. The Bill of Rights said that they don't have the power to do anything unless expressly delegated to it by the states and the people. And so this is I hope that from a pragmatic standpoint, I hope they get something like this together. But it just shows how far we are from getting anything solved politically, because they have the Constitution exactly backwards and upside down. Blackburn's press release notes that many states don't have many USDA certified facilities, which leads to farmers and rangers having to transport their animals across the state or to other states. Processing procedure becomes more expensive antime, I'm consuming for both farmers and ranchers. If you remember, I forgot the guy's name in Pennsylvania, the Amish guy. But he was saying during the pandemic, as they locked everything down, he couldn't book any time at the approved slaughterhouses, so he started slaughtering them. They're locally and he's doing it naturally. And he said, you know, when they put them on these feed lots, they're not giving them the best quality food. They're giving them a lot of GMOs stuff and anything. His customers much preferred to have the locally grown, locally slaughtered beef, and they knew what was going into their food at that point in time. But that's the whole point. The USDA is a big part of the problem, and just to give states the freedom to allow this is still not the issue. The USDA is the biggest, one of the biggest problems we have our food supply. They and the FDA.
Speaker 4: Inserting themselves where they're not needed, want or have the authority. Spective government doesn't do that at this point.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, but that again, when you look at the massive amount of money that we spend in Washington, and they're doing things for which they have no legal authority. You know, there's no more legal authority for the USDA than there is for what Trump is doing in Washington, d C. With the police. So they just do whatever they please. It's becoming more and more obvious, isn't it. And Tennessee Blackburn said the second highest grossing farm commodity is beef. She said the States farmers and richers shouldn't be held back by federal government red tape from selling their safe and fresh meat in the community. By passing the PRIMAC said, because they're not going to challenge the Leviathan, we can kind of carve back some of the power that Washington has assumed in the great anyway, the way that's reported when the Tennessee Star, they say House members who bring a companion bill are Chillie Pingree and Thomas Massey. They have to put Thomas Massey in there. They don't want to feature him prominently because you know they I want to support Trump and not Thomas Massey. I want to support our food and our farmers. I don't care about Trump. This is not the first time they write that the Prime Act has been introduced in Congress. In twenty twenty three, the Prime Act was introduced in the House. They won't tell you it was introduced by Thomas Matsey. Isn't that interesting? But it never made it to the floor. Why would that be? I don't know anyway. Goldman Sachs is now saying America's egg supply has likely normalized after a supply shock. Who shocked the supply chain? Again? The USDA did that, and it only stopped because Brooke Rawlins, this political hack has approved an NMRNA vaccine. That's what they were after in the first place. They wanted to have a Foe crisis, so they had an excuse to create an mRNA vaccine to inject all of our food with.
Speaker 4: If they can't get you to take it directly, they'll just inject it directly into your chickens or cattle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. And of course the pharmaceutical companies can make a lot more money because there's a lot more chickens and pork and beef. And if you take a look at all of the farm animals, if they can inject them and do it on an annual basis, I mean, you know, they try to treat us like cattle. They talk about herd immunity, but they're not going to get all three hundred million Americans to take an annual vaccine. But they can get you know, six hundred million farm animals to take it annually because they can get the farmers to do it.
Speaker 4: It's a real cash cow, that's right.
Speaker 3: So Goldman Sachs thinks that the nation's egg supply has likely normalized. Well, if you call having mRNA injected into your eggs normal, then I guess we could say that's the case. But just like Trump's policy, it said, the reckless policy of running a PCR test and if you get one positive, you kill you know, millions of birds on at a particular facility. They called that reckless. Well, yeah, that's right, but it was just like all of Trump's COVID policies. They were all reckless. And so we're Biden's. The two of them again are operating off the same script as all professional run.
Speaker 4: Got this little dude out here says you've got a virus. It says it, sir, I've got to kill all the oderly people.
Speaker 2: Put them in a home. We're gonna kill them.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna kill them.
Speaker 3: So now they're saying, well, we're going to leave you alone with eggs for right now, because now we have been able to inject our poison into it. Even as the egg market stabilizes after recent supply shocks, it's still wise to have backyard chicken coop and take part of your food supply into your own hands, right zero edge. But that is especially true, especially when you look at the fact that these mRNA vaccines, and when you go to tractor supply, they're proud of the fact that the chicks that they sell you there are injected with mRNA for bird flu and it's like, Okay, we'll go get them somewhere else. As a matter of fact, we found another supply place and Karen got the name of the people and called them up and they said they begin with like have a blessed Day or something of a Christians. He said, oh, we would never put that in our chicks, and it's like good, So I went back and got our chickens there. Trump meanwhile is launching what some have termed a Manhattan project. It's one of America's largest companies is set to be nationalized. This is from the Daily Mail. I have said for the longest time that Trump is a New York City democrat. He has all the harm all the hallmarks of a New York City democrat, including his friendship with Epstein. And what this is is again, we are becoming more and more like a third world banana republic with nuclear weapons. That's what third world banana republics do. They nationalize industries. What is the company that he wants to nationalize. It's Intel, you know, Lance, You and I were talking about this the other day and we talked about the competition between Nvidia and am D. I didn't realize that these two Taiwanese companies a MD and Nvidia were essentially owned by the same family or the cousins or something like that. You knew, you knew about that, But yeah.
Speaker 5: I believe the CEOs are cousins the same family that owns both of these two major graphics card companies, the first and second. And people get real tribal about which one they like. You know, people are you know real in AMD that's the best value, or know Nvidia is the way to go.
Speaker 3: But well Trump is getting real tribal and nationalistic, and he's even going to take over this business. We talked about this, I think you talked about last week or something, the fact that he starts criticizing the CEO of Intel, and so this this guy who's got connections to the Chinese and all the rest of stuff. So now he just thought about nationalizing it. After he throws this guy under the bus.
Speaker 4: In connections to the Chinese, does Trump not understand where Taiwan came from?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, when we look at you expect something like this from a professed socialist like Ma'm donnie or whatever. This guy is running for mayor in New York and yet look at this. This is Trump supposedly the arch enemy of that and the polar opposite. And yet it's Trump and his Republicans who are now going to push the nationalizing of a large company like Intel. It's just amazing. They'll do whatever Trump wants to do. And again, democrat don from New York City is acting just like the socialists as you would expect. So the company that they're concerned about TSMC, which is Taiwan Semiconductor and Manufacturing that was started, as I pointed out before on the show, started by a guy who was an engineer at Texas Instruments. Texas instruments wanted to move away from semiconductor manufacturing, and so after he'd worked for like thirty or forty years, he went back to Taiwan where he was from, and went to the government and got some seed money from the government there, and he created TSMC. He's like in his nineties now, and it was very successful. As a matter of fact, it's really Taiwan has so much a state of the art chip manufacturing there. That's why the US is so focused on keeping China out. But whatever happens, if China were to invade Taiwan, if they were to take over the semiductor fabrication centers there, they again they would use that as leverage against the US. And the other alternative would be for the Taiwanese to use that as a poison pill and blow them up, which again shuts down the world supply. So either way, it doesn't look good either way. You need to have some semiconductors here, but you're not going to get this if Donald Trump starts funding Intel. This is the government should not be running these corporations. Instead, if they were to get out of the way, there would be more of an incentive for private people to take a risk, just like that farmer did in Georgia. We don't need the government taking over running farms. We need people who have an incentive and a vision to take it over and run it. I don't even agree with they tell.
Speaker 4: Me until it makes ships, I said, I'm more of a lazed man myself.
Speaker 2: But you know, to each their own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wouldn't know semi conductor from a potato chip bag. Anyway. Both Biden and Trump threw billions of dollars at TSMC to open up an American plant in Phoenix. As I talked about that, it's been a real culture shock, especially because the American engineers said they were kind of iced out of any discussions that were. The Taiwanese engineers very cliquish. They would you speak in their language instead of English. And then when they came to the US a while of the engineers said, well, we got finished with our work, and these guys who were Taiwanese would just hang around afterwards virtue signaling about how they don't have a life except for the company, and their entire life is devoted to the company. They said, we're done with our work, we want to go home. So it's kind of created a real cultural issue. I don't see that working very well. I don't know what's going to happen with Intel. Intel had weathered the semic productor stuff. When I was working for Texas Instruments, they were having a lot of trouble getting manufacturing done. All their production was coming out of Japan. The American production facilities that we had in Houston were not producing much of anything, and I think that's one of the reasons why they wanted to get out of the business. But the Japanese and some others got into memory chips RAM chips at the time, and it became a commodity market. And so it was Intel that started doing acro processors and they were very, very profitable because they had a niche that was based on innovation rather than on getting the cost of manufacturing down, which is what happened with memory chips. And as part of what I think sour TI on that whole thing. But when the government is going to actually nationalize an industry, and who didn't see this coming, I mean, that's the next obvious step. When you get in so much subsidy from Washington. Trump is there picking winners and losers rewarding his pals and contributors with big contracts and all the rest of the stuff that Corney. Capitalism is going to naturally evolve into nationalized industries, and that is going to We're going to become like China in order to defeat them. We're not going to beat them at their own game. We've always beaten these centrally planned nationalized economies by having a free economy that allowed for innovation. Anyway, former they said, this feels like the Manhattan Project. And you know, I've got a review of the book that was done by Alex karpa palanteer palenteers on the news and now on a daily basis. I've been talking about this for a long time. And if you want to see something really scary, get Alex Carp's book, The Technological Republic. And I did get that book and I've been reading it and he constantly refers to the Manhattan Project and the Adam Baum as being the pinnacle of American history. That was when government was really strong, that was when government was in union with corporations and anything. Well, you know, Alex, we got a word for that. It's called economic fascism. That's what you're promoting. And of course what is really disgusting and scary is that the guy who as part of this, you know, he's allied with Teal and the technocrats and of course with Trump. He is a bigger warmonger than Lindsey Graham, if you can imagine such a thing. And this is a guy who is sitting there watching and analyzing each and every one of us with his spy software, and he just he wants government to be involved in everything, and he wants us to be involved in every kind of war. And so here you have people talking about this nationalizing of Intel. They call it a Manhattan project.
Speaker 4: This is a bit off topic, but of course Paleteer CEO and Palmer Lucky are going into business together to create a new crypto wallet currency. I forget exactly what it is, but they're calling it Arabor. You know, they've got Palenteer in Duril and now Arabor. People pointed out Arabor was the area that was looted and sacked by Smoug the Dragon, which is a very strange thing to call, you know, the banking system thing you're working on.
Speaker 3: They kind of tip their hand. I always thought that that was a real hat tip of Palunteer, and of course they embraced the token symbols and all that stuff very heavily and their corporate culture and talk to me about it was very intentional that they would make their surveillance and data mining company that they would name it after a crystal ball that was designed to surveil people and even to look inside of them. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it works on multiple levels because you know, Aragorn as the true King, has the authority to look into the palenteer. He's allowed to use it without corrupting him. He has the physical and mental fortitude to do it. And I think that's how they see themselves. Oh, we have the right to do this. We're strong enough, we can do it, and therefore we must.
Speaker 3: Oh Yeah. What emerges from Alex Carp's book as a amazing how elitist this guy is, how statist he is, how fascist he is, how war mongering he is. And I've got something I'll be putting up on substack about it.
Speaker 4: Anyway, dot comport Slash, the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say it's every bit as important as the Space race was in order to take over these companies. You know, I guess My question is, well, why can't we just fake it again?
Speaker 4: How important was the space race exactly? You're gonna have to quantify that.
Speaker 3: Why don't we fake this whole AI thing? You know a lot of people that used to say, yeah, they've done that, They've been caught doing that many times. But when they say, yeah, this is AI watching everybody pick up stuff in the grocery store, the convenience store and totaling up what they're doing. And it turned out that it was an.
Speaker 4: Army of underpaid Indian workers.
Speaker 3: So people started joking that AI stood for actually Indians.
Speaker 5: Well, the other one that just happened where there was a coating group that tried to pass off their projects as done by an AI.
Speaker 4: Agent and it was just a amount of Indians. Maybe that's why we're getting less scam calls. Maybe they're all taken up, you know, yeah, pretending to be AI right now, Well.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: AI starts asking for your credit code number, you know, something's up.
Speaker 3: I don't know. If Trump nationalizes Intel, who's he going to get to run at Peter Navarro. That's one thing that muscot right. He is dumber than the psycho bricks Anyway, Alice Carp thinks that the atomic bomb and the Manhattan Project were the pinnacle of America. I think just the opposite. I think there's this nator. Anyway, he constantly talks about Love's War. His book is The Technological Republic. I said to you, guys, I said, can you imagine the outrage if somebody had written a book called the Theological Republic? And yet their religion of technology is of technocracy is just fine, and it is laudable. And he's got people like Mattis and others General Mattis who write the forward to his book, and it is amazing. And you can see from the people that are heaping praise on him, you can see how he is connected, and of course he is. Peter Thiel and Alex Scartt now are kind of the inner core of Builderberg where Kissinger used to be. They really are at the center of the elite. So Taiwan controls more than sixty percent of the market in order to power artificial intelligence, defense and the economy. So again, we got to just nationalize it. If it's important, We're going to nationalize that. We've already seen this from Trump with the rare Earth minerals. He's already started pouring massive amounts of money and to de facto nationalize these companies if he doesn't do it altogether. And the problem that he has as he's saying that he's going to put one hundred percent tariff on any computer chips that are not manufactured in the United States, as he wants to shut down rare earth minerals, the problem is is like a petulant child, this dictator doesn't wait until there's a domestic alternative. He's just going to shut it down now and tell people to bootstrap using what after he takes away their supply chains. It's actually idiotic, and that's one of the reasons why we can see that people of this mentality cannot run the companies that they nationalize. This has always been a hallmark of Marxism's why we were always able to transcend the Marxist authoritarian countries, because they had the hubrist to think that they could run these different industries. That was one of the key insights I think that Hitler had over stalin. Both of them call themselves socialists, both of them were totalitarian. Both of them wanted to own and run everything. The difference between them was how they were going to come into it, And Hitler said, Stalin took over all the industries and thinks he can run them. He says, I'm going to let these guys run it. We get to the end, then they basically slit their throats and take the business. It's a smarter way to do it. But you know, again, they're not that much different from each other, except in their approach. Trump is actually more of a communist. He's more of a solidist approach than he is even of a fascist. So we'll have to see what happens.
Speaker 4: Sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, again, it's going to be another precedent for Trump, a very bad precedent. And this comes after two Ai companies last week agreed to hand over fifteen percent of their chip sales revenue in China to the US government in exchange for export licenses. That was also unprecedented, and that was the other two companies run by the cousins, the Taiwanese cousins, AMD In Nvidia. So he hit them with a fifteen percent thing. A lot of people are saying, wait a minute, we thought this this ban on Chinese on exports these chips to China, we thought that was about national security. Now it's all just about the money. And yeah, that's that's really what it is, because everything for Trump comes down to money. In the short term, this is fantastic, said one analyst. In the long term, wow, this could turn bad in a hurry. Yep, it's an incredibly slippery slope precedent, said another. The deal could pour more than two billion dollars into the US government, The New York Times reported, although Trump did not reveal what the money could be used for. Again, do we really want to see is it a win? Conservatives? Maga people, When government grows, do you want to characterize and continue to characterize out as a win. I don't see it that way. I think it's a big loss when government grows because it takes things away from the rest of US. Sources say Trump and the AI companies entered the agreement. The president declared that he would impose one hundred percent tariff on imports the semic directors and chips unless they were built in the United States. Again, he's going to lock down manufacturing since it's going to take a time for these things to be set up. Even if they are set up. As I said before, he's nothing other than a petulant child, a dictator who demands I want it now. Now, you know, this is like he's like Kim Jong un in that regard. The two of them are so much alike.
Speaker 4: He always shoots par he always does the exact right thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, there was an interesting thing, you know, when we this is a to and now for something completely different. There was a jet that was taxing down the runway and they were giving a kind of a reward flight to a recruiter, letting him fly on a jet. Somehow he didn't get the briefing from Q about the ejector syne.
Speaker 6: Now, if you take the tops, you will find a little red bottle. Whatever you do, don't touch it. Why not, because you will released this section of the roof and engagement and fire the passenger ejector seat.
Speaker 3: Ejector seat. You're joking.
Speaker 6: I never joke about my web double A seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, let's take a look at what happened with an ejection. This is the air show where they had this happening.
Speaker 5: Made it out of that nobody was hurt.
Speaker 4: To be fair, this is actually probably more rare than getting a ride and a fighter jet, you know how many people actually get.
Speaker 3: Too here it is a slow motion leak at this that doesn't even look real. That looks like a special effects. This does them sequentially. You know, first it does the backseat casinger and then it does the pilot.
Speaker 4: Millions of dollars in costs put those seats back in after they've been used. Yeah, yeah, where is that jet just completely scrapped? What's going on there?
Speaker 3: I don't know that was That was in Westfield, Massachusetts, and uh, you know, even James Bond got a briefing on that. Evidently they didn't give that to this guy. The passenger was reportedly a recruiting officer. The unplanned ejection occurred during what is called an incentive flight, a reward for service members. So they put that out there's an incentive. You know, you do this and that you meet these goals, we'll give you a ride and a fighter jet.
Speaker 4: You got the right of it, just like you sucker enough teenagers into signing up for this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. So he got ejected. Yeah, apparently Q didn't brief him. See that red button, do not touch it. But that's the kind of funny you get into. Can you imagine getting on the backseat of a of a fighter jet and you start pushing buttons. Friend who was what does one do?
Speaker 4: What does that one do?
Speaker 3: I had a friend who was the military. I was really good friends with both these guys in high school. And his brother I want to see him at when he was in the army, and he was he was in tanks, right, And so his brother shows them and he says, would you like to drive this tank? Which is like, I would have never said that, And he says he went crazy and he started running over trees and everything else. But anyway, I guess that's what happens sometimes. It just depends on your personality type. Uh. And then speaking of people who don't really know how to control things, we had a tragedy in Florida a turnpike which I looked at this. I have no idea where the Florida Turnpike is. When I was in Florida, there were no toll roads or anything like that. But this is a migrant truck driver from Punjab allegedly executed an illegal u turn the turnpike and he wound up executing people by doing that catastrophic collision that killed three Americans. We have a video of this. No, actually that's another one. I thank you very much for the U turn. That's a different video. Here is the U turn. The guy actually had his cab camera actually caught it here as you can see he's turning and she said, there comes a car crashing into it going fast and they cannot sew down in time, and it killed all the people in the car. As I point out, this is something that has been happening in a large degree under Biden. And of course that all focuses on Biden in California in this article, except that this guy came into the country in twenty eighteen. Who was president then, Travis Kving, Can.
Speaker 4: I get multiple choice? I think Trump or.
Speaker 3: It can't be Trump. It can't be Trump because he protected the border. Right, No, he didn't. This guy came in, but he did get his commercial driver's license in California, and you know doesn't have to you know, not to read or to be able to understand what is happening with it. And this is an article that's put out by American Truckers United because they're being undercut with cheap labor from people who can't speak English, can't read English, and it is a real threat, not to mention the fact that they haven't really had them qualify in the California system as drivers.
Speaker 4: One of the most chilling things about that video is just the lack of any emotion or expression at all on the guy's face. Yeah, he doesn't when he sees the cart. It not nothing. Yeah, he doesn't put his head in his hands or reaction.
Speaker 3: The pictures of him standing around afterwards, he doesn't seem to be distraught either, but zero. Yeah. The yeah, you know that was they have the Mansfield bar on the back of the trucks. They called that because Jane Mansfield was decapitated, an actress in the fifties. She was decapitated, she fell asleep and the driver rearented this truck and you know, took off the top of their car. But there is no bar on the side, and that's where that truck hit it, you know, So basically the same effect. And so American Truckers United said, we've urged Transportation Secretary Duffy to ban commercial driver's licenses that have been issued to non citizens and to probe these threats. But the inaction persists amid record migrant influxes into the industry. So so far six months in nothing has been done by the Secretary of Transportation. He's now getting a lot of heat and you can now expect that something will happen, but it had to result in three people in their lives. There are multi lingual signs at Walmart and Amazon depots that signal the scale. Yet mom and pop US truckers face bankruptcy while migrants fuel fraud and fatalities. And of course it's all being done for greed so they can make a little bit more money. Right. They want to the big corporations and the big companies like Walmart and Amazon. They want the cheapest possible stuff and they will eventually here.
Speaker 4: If you're some third world immigrant that has faked everything, working for a fake company.
Speaker 3: Well of course they're going to replace everybody as soon as they can with robots and self driving trucks. And you can imagine, you know, you talk about remorse, it's not going to be remorse from the AI when it does kind of move like that guy did.
Speaker 4: It was calculated to be more efficient.
Speaker 3: That's right. I remember a couple of years ago, these guys were testing out self driving on an eighty thousand pound semi and what had happened was the test drivers had switched it off when it was in the middle of a turn in a parking lot, and they were going down the highway like this, like a turnpike like this, and they switched the thing back on and it came back up in the state. So it thinks it's in the middle of a turn and it does a hard left or whatever across there. And they said, fortunately there wasn't anybody there, but again, you know, it would have done exactly the same thing, could.
Speaker 4: Have cleared the memory state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'd done the same thing the Sikh guy did. The American trucking industry has been gutted by unregulated immigration over the past five years. These so called California drivers put greed before your family, the corporations do. This is from the American Truckers United, and they're absolutely right about that. Well, we've got to take a quick break and we come back. We're going to take a look.
Speaker 4: We got a lot of comments before we go to break.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you for reminding me again. Yes, stealth Patriot, thank you very much for the tip, He says. Welcome back, David. You almost have to look with fondness when was president and told an that right lie, except you already had a history of lying. You could blame it on his dementia. Yeah, you know when we That's the key thing about Trump Trump is there. They put people like Trump in so they can get away with things that they wouldn't be able to get away. They play this tribalism. You know, they know that Democrats can get away with certain things and Republicans can get away with certain things, and they can't get away with certain things. And so that's one of the reasons why they do this left right stuff. Is one of the reasons why we had mail im ballance was to get Trump out and to get Biden in. Blutin gifted fifteen more subscriptions to the show on a kick. That's a total twenty five today. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. And old dude one, thank you for the tipp He says. Until the people recognize the foundation of reality and pursue right standing with God's standard, America's descent will continue. The battle is ideological creation versus evolution origin matters. I agree absolutely. Did you mention last week about answers in genesis and their Pigeon Forge thing that up in there now, I didn't. Well, folks, if you haven't seen it, if you're in the area, stop by. I haven't seen it yet, but I just saw it on Friday or Thursday or Friday. Answers in Genesis, which does a great job of creation versus evolution, has opened up a virtual reality presentation they've done here in Pigeon Forge. They're going to do another one in Branson, which is kind of like a clone of Pigeon Forge in a lot of different ways. And anyway, it's worth stopping by there. They do a great job, always have. They have engineers that used to work for Universal and Disney down in Orlando. They do an excellent, first rate job. They make the truth entertaining. It doesn't need to be entertaining, but you know, why not make it that way? Can reach more people that way. A conservative thinker, thank you very much, He says, this new set is missing a Nathan Bedford forest necktie. Yeah, we got a lot of plays to get that. It's from Ryan.
Speaker 4: It's right over there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have it. Okay, good.
Speaker 4: I saw it last night and I have to grab it.
Speaker 3: B Turner one seventy. Thank you very much for the tippy rights. Welcome back, David. Glad you returned in time to host your annual nine to eleven show. Looking forward to it. Well, thank you very much. You know, it's interesting. Didn't realize it until we did a little promo saying I was going to be back today. Didn't realize but this is almost exactly to the day, eight years after I began my solo show back in twenty seventeen. It's kind of interesting. We didn't plan it that way. Skun Collo Rose Gardens, thank you very much for the tip. Says, Peace be with you, David. Thank you. Aldi, Modern Retro Radio says keep me in your prayers for folks. I talked to the president of my company. If he and the former owner don't achieve an agreement regarding transfer the company, I could be on the job market by December. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Also, remember he's got modern retro Radio. I don't know how the support works on that, but he's got a great radio program there. All right, We'll keep you in our prayers. So sorry to hear that. Audi. Karen Carpenter twenty seven. Very common for people to see their mother or relatives waiting for them at the end of life. I've read hundreds of near death experiences, so fascinating. Yes, that's true. That's one of the things about this atheist that I was talking about earlier. He started saying things as a matter of fact. One of the issues that it was really a well written article. One of the issues was a guy that he visited whose wife had severe demitia and she was totally noncommunicative, and he was the family and went back because she died and he needed some support and she was incapable responding to anything. She always had her head down and her mouth open and that type of thing. And he said that when he went back to console the husband, he said she was talking to angels. And he said, I'll be right back, and he came back with a bunch of pictures, and he said, this woman who hadn't talked for years, all of a sudden he hears her talking, and he walks in and she's setting up in bed, motioning with her hands and talking and all this other kind of stuff. And he started taking pictures of her stills and showed him to this guy who was the hospice guy, and he was totally stunned by He said, there's absolutely no what you know, a lot of times people are very sick or maybe even and nacoma sometimes will come to just before they die. And he said her body was too badly damaged for that, you know. But anyway, she died about an hour after that event. And that's something that's very common. I have relatives who've had that type of experience as well. Little Ford Schoolhouse, good to see you. I used to work in hospice and it is very difficult, emotionally draining. Definitely, yeah, I agree. As I said, most people only last about five years. This guy lasted thirty three years. But it changed him, It really softened him up. In Max in Minnesota, eighty percent of deaths were in nursing homes forced to take the flu shots and c That was the saddest thing about it. I remember seeing pictures of them going to a home where they had somebody with down syndrome who didn't want to get the shot. They were screaming and they pinned them down and gave them a shot. It's just barbaric what they did. Aldi modern retro radio, Trump is bringing up all the classic scandals to make us forget about Trump Stein, Yeah, don't Fragen me bro like Stalin said, it doesn't matter who votes, only matters who counts the votes. That's right. And does it matter who you vote for if the ballot is so tightly controlled by both the Democrats and Republicans that they eliminate your choices even within the party, and they also eliminate the debates. How dare Trump complain about the medal and without ballots when it's based on his lockdowns? And you want to talk about rigging elections? What about the fact that neither Trump nor Biden wanted to have any debates, either within their own party or with each other. I mean, they just want to shut everything down. They're afraid.
Speaker 4: We have that old thaying, you know, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot than to open it and confirm any of both the other.
Speaker 3: I think that was Lincoln that said that, Yeah, it was anyway.
Speaker 5: I find it funny that, you know, there's the very well known saying, it's not who council the votes, it's it's who votes that counts who counts the votes, And apparently Trump never heard that before. He has to go I talked to this guy at Putin. Real clever guy, he says, male inelection's bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, who could have known?
Speaker 2: I could have known.
Speaker 4: Nobody could have known.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, he would know. He's somebody who's reading enough elections in his own lifetime. I'm sure nice a Storm crime goes down under Democrats because they don't charge people. Yeah, there you go, just let him go. We won't count that. Aldi Monotro Radio. Trump is turning the country into a perpetual police state. Yes, we have something on that. I hope we can get to it. There will be military presence all over the country before his term ends for our safety, of course. Yes, Nico Storm, they don't want you to have weapons of war quote unquote. Yeah, the police have both those weapons and equipment used in war, and they're getting more and more of it all the time. Doug A. Lugg says, see where the Clarkson's farm is interesting as he runs into government regulations making it hard for him to do his farm to fork plan. Yeah, it's that's I haven't seen it. A lot of people have spoken highly of Eric Peterson likes it a lot, and I imagine that's one of the real benefits from it, you know, when you see the obstacles that government puts in people's way when they're trying to earn a living. I grew up with that. I grew up watching my dad struggle as an independent businessman, and I had two grandfathers who had both had to fight the government to make a living. That's the reality. And I'm glad that Clarkson is doing that and televising it so people can see what is happening. And they're also coming after the pubs, and so he's opened up a pub. I know a little bit about the program, even though I've never seen it. We're gonna have to watch that nice story.
Speaker 4: It's really good, is it.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, he's always funny. Uh. Maybe he can invite Piers Morgan to the pub and dump a pint of beer on his head. We can only hope he famously did that on the Concord. He jumped the champagne on him or something.
Speaker 4: I think he also might have hit him a little bit too.
Speaker 3: I know he's just a little bit maybe just a little bit, yeah, nicest storm all the pro Second Amendment stuff and the big beautiful bill got neutered. Do you still need to beg permission for certain items. Yeah, we were told they're going to get rid of the requirements for suppressors and stuff like that. They just kind of vanished. So yeah, it was it was not It was big, but it wasn't beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was kind of silently removed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only folks, a Democrat like Democrat Don would call a gigantic omnibus bill beautiful. That in and of itself should tell you something OUTI monitor radio. Trump is trying to re establish credibility again, which will prove to be another grift of deception. Yes, the worst is yet to come, folks, stay tuned, nice of the storm. They don't want you to have weapons. I think I already did that one with the price of beef. Who can afford to be a stakeholder? SDD As it get on, Jason, I appreciate it mem more two four forward. Technocratic feudalism is here. It is, and they're going to be rolling it out big time. They're going to accelerate it. This Trump's purpose there trust. Remember all the people in his administration who said I'm here to restore trust in fill in the blank, I'm here to restore trust in the FBI by withholding the Epstein documents. I'm here to restore trust in vaccines and so forth by doing some show hearings and things like that. That's what RFK Junior said. I don't want trust restored in these unconstitutional organizations. I want to shut down. Centurion Blood said. One thing I can say I like seeing is a lot more mom and pop butcher shops popping up in South Texas. Good. That's a good sign. Don't frighten me. Bro says. If you want to get inexpensive good beef, find local four h and FAA with events events, okay, and sponsor kids to raise cows. There you go. Well, the problem was that in Pennsylvania they were they had people who bought shares in the cows. That's one of the ways that people get around the government's war on raw milk. You buy the cow and now that's your own milk, and you know. But they were not having it, and it's kind of interesting. They were supported by the USDA, but it was actually the state of Pennsylvania that was cracking down on Amos Miller. His name just came to me, Amos Miller. I believe it was the state of Pennsylvania, of course, probably in cooperation with USDA. About the Disney robots, Caboose eight says, So Disney is part of the military industrial complex. Now they get a lot of money. I'm sure that they could channel some of that research over there. And if the military effort wants to have a little cute robots to do suicide attacks. On the other side, I'm sure they cond of attacked Disney.
Speaker 5: Team to make it attle like a duck and other team to turn the eyes red, and they have the imposing movements, but.
Speaker 3: You go full terminator terminator.
Speaker 4: But also when it comes to propaganda arm of the military industrial complex, I'm sure Disney is involved. They've done nothing but horrendous anti family, anti propaganda for years, years and years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Karen Carpenter says, my cousin had a farm to table restaurant but lost it during the scamdemic. Again, you know, like I said before, how many of these farms got shut down by Trump's lockdown. It really hammered the middle class in main street America. Conservative anchor, I'm seriously considering getting a cow or a couple of goats. Get the cow, maybe forget the goats. They're they're high maintenance. I've heard they can get into a lot of mischief.
Speaker 4: And goats are really cute though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can show you a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so if you're going to get a cow, you need more than one. They're very social animals. You need at least two cows or the cow gets depressed and isn't very healthy. They're extremely social and you need at least to preferably more for what people say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you need need a couple of donkeys or a Great Pyrenees or something to guard them as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a whole thing starting to get them a managerie. It's like you needed this entire skill set to care for these things or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep the local vet in business there, man militia. Honestly, when I see a commercial truck on the road in Canada, either stay way back or try to get around him. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's always good advice. Anyway.
Speaker 4: It's one exit in Austin that's by the airport and it you know, so it's a lane that you can ride in for a long time, then all of a sudden becomes a turn only and I know that it was coming up. I would always get away from the lane right next to it, because truckers would ride in that lane and they wouldn't know it was coming up. And two times had saved my life doing that because they last second just swerve right out of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's amazing. Yeah, it's a difficult thing to drive, and there's so much mass with it that you don't stand change.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't drive on.
Speaker 3: Defy tyrants seventeen seventy six eighteen wheelers sometimes going eighty in the sixty zone here, n Max. We must demand these drug and food cores get corporations, get prison time, not a slap on the wrist. Yeah. I haven't even seen them get a slap on the wrist for this stuff that they're doing anyway. But we're gonna take a quick break when we come back. We're gonna take a look at a little bit of the stuff that's happening in the UK, because there's the anger there is really getting dialed up. And with just cause over the double standard will be right back.
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 6: But unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case here in Boston, we are fighting for purely an abstract principle It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today, the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country. Tomorrow it will be something else.
Speaker 2: Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Night Show as defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, played a little bit of a clip there of the American Revolution. But looks like the British are about to have a revolution on their own home territory. People are getting so upset with a double standard. Their government has decide they want to take everything away from them. And not only that, but they have nothing but contempt for Native Britain. They are bringing in people from other countries and defending them. It's a two tier standard of justice.
Speaker 4: I mentioned this on the show a couple of times. But there's an account on Twitter that just basically covers nothing but the migrant rapes that happen in England, and there's basically a new one every single day.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, in this particular one, this is the police getting a back after they failed to arrest an asylum seeker who entered an elderly woman's home. And this is I guess maybe the asylum he's seeking is an arkham. If you look at this guy, he is truly kind of crazy looking. If you look at the expression on his face. He's got his head down, his eyes were rolled up, his chin is down as he's talking to the policewoman there.
Speaker 4: London Metropolitan Bord deep citizen right there, exact type of person you want in your country.
Speaker 3: The asylum seeker housed at a hotel entered an elderly woman's home without permission, and then the police showed up and drove him back to his hotel and released him without arresting him. And this is all happening while we see things like a woman who's silently praying near an abortion clinic. She's now been arrested three times. She has taken court, taken the police to court, and the courts have said no, this is illegitimate her arrest and actually made the police department pay her compensation. And yet they've just done it again. They are absolutely going to shut this down. The man entered the property through an open door while being followed by a group of men. In the street who also walked in. Fortunately, no violence was done. They claim that no intent can be proven, so he was not arrested. But you know, actually somebody posted up they said, well, you know, there's actually a law about this. No, in the UK, anyone is not permitted to enter a private house without the explicit or implied consent of the homeowner or occupier. As you would imagine, unauthorized entry into private property is considered trespassing, a civil wrong. There are some exceptions, such as in emergencies or with a valid legal warrant, and I guess we could also include if you are a so called asylum seeker. But anyway, the response was very different for this guy. As a matter of fact, this is a video clip of what happened.
Speaker 10: Has just entered a lady's property. The officers, Yeah, it's not an offense. They're letting him go. They're letting him go. Officer, how is that? How is that not an offense? How is he not an offense in someone's house, regardless she didn't want him to the house. He's alarmed, distressions, you're letting him go.
Speaker 3: Let go. They should be ashamed of himself. Next thing, you know, they're gonna start wearing masks like the American federal cops.
Speaker 4: Regardless, he's done when they had their funny outsets on.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when they're bombies. They've adopted more of an American style approach.
Speaker 5: No, you're going to cause the war on the streets.
Speaker 3: You know, you know he's causing the war.
Speaker 5: On the streets.
Speaker 3: Carry guns were bulletproofest driving cars.
Speaker 10: Use a poosing a war on the streets, how use laying and go?
Speaker 5: And then of course America's gonna take a few pages from there. It's about futality.
Speaker 3: And offense and in a propy, I have your name.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's not an offense in a.
Speaker 10: Propy regardless if I entered.
Speaker 4: Your heart with your wife and kids, and.
Speaker 10: Now you're going to be angry and want to get me arrested, be angry, but you have to prove.
Speaker 3: Ye. It's the thing when I was black letter law trespassing, No they didn't, No, they didn't.
Speaker 5: All was in the house.
Speaker 3: I've got down for a ten to so you get the idea. People are just rightly angry about all that stuff. Yeah, it used to be remember it was uh, what was his name Roger Williams had a song about the Bobby's Bobby's on by England swings like a pendulum duty. So Bobby's on bicycles two by two and they used to ride bicycles these to night carried guns. They used to have the tall helmets and everything, and they used to be polite. Well they're still very polite, even as they wrongfully arrest people and let criminals go. They're still known for their politeness. But all the rest of the stuff, it's gone by the way.
Speaker 4: Boots stomping on a face forever, followed by a very polite apology. Oh so sorry about that stamp.
Speaker 2: Stamp stamp.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's basically it isn't it. The response is marketably different towards protesters who are angry about the housing of asylum seekers in the area. Three demonstrators outside the Migrant hotel questioning why the man was not arrested, were themselves detained, including a twenty two year old woman facing multiple charges such as common assault on a security guard, possession of an offensive weapon, and a fray and afray. A Section thirty five dispersal order was issued, leading to the arrest of a twenty eight year old man and a fifty seven year old woman for breaching their order. So we're going to declare an emergency and then arrest everybody who's still here.
Speaker 5: So, of course, if you want to learn any more about that, go ahead and put your government issue ID and selfie on the you know, registry of whatever website has this, so that the government can see who's looking at it. According to our new bills to protect the children, of course.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, they will arrest you for what you say about on social media, as well as showing up in the area to protest the migrant hotel that's there. The person who objected to his presence gets the book thrown at her while they do absolutely nothing to him. And as one person pointed out, yeah, this is you know, not your country. You've got to understand it's not your country anymore. And there you have the police jumping on a woman who's on the ground, and that truly is, like I said, that would absolutely be unthinkable. It used to be the joke about you know, uh, you know what what hell was like. It was like the uh, the British heaven would be, you know where the British or the police and the French are doing the cooking and all the rest of this stuff, and the Germans are doing the music. But hell is where.
Speaker 4: The British do the food, the fresh run the infrastructure, and the Germans are your police.
Speaker 3: But no, I think it's where the British are your police. That is uh they really turn to think. Of course, of Britain has put itself at the forefront of this technological takeover. People are openly talking about the prospect of civil war. The country has had enough. But those in HQ think the answer is a few lines of text, wrote one person. Conservative political commentator Sophie Cochrane said, so you're telling me this demonic looking man whom we know nothing about. This is this guy right here can walk into a woman's flat and not get arrested. Women are doomed, she said. And of course we see the two tier justice system in the UK all the time. One guy who was a counselor, a leftist counselor who was a part of the Labor Party, got up and called for cutting the throats of mass migration protesters. He's now been acquitted of all charges and set free. While Conservatives who expressed anti illegal immigration sentiment and tweets aren't still languishing in prison. As a matter of fact. You know this guy who got up and he said, we need to cut all their throats and get rid of them. They are disgusting Nazi fascists. Well they let him go. But a woman who put up a post complaining about the immigration stuff has now gotten thirty one months, nearly three years.
Speaker 5: And I can play the videos in the article if you want. I don't know if this is just going to be some rant from some.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know we're going to get to I want to get to some AI before we run out of time here. So anyway, this woman got nearly three years, and they've taken up a collection on social media to help her and her family. On the day of the Southport stabbings, she posted on x mass deportation. Now set fire to all the hotels and if that makes me a racist, so be it. Now. You know the other guy again was saying to was it cut off their heads or something? And she's cut the throats and she is saying to burn down these hotels, that the government is using the house people. So they got her for racial hatred. She pled guilty and was given thirty one months in prison. She should have gone for a jury trial. I kind of think that maybe the jury did some jurdy nullification on the case of this other guy.
Speaker 4: Britain is so heavily non actually English, now she might not get a fair shake even a jury trial.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 4: It's so full of foreigners. There's no guarantee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're probably the ones who did the jury nullification for this other guy. So she got thirty one months in prison and they've taken up a collection for her and her family. They've gotten more than a hundred thousand dollars for her. While the counselor's words explicitly called for violent acts like cutting throats in a public setting, he walked free after a jury trial. She faced swift conviction for a single social media post that did not directly advocate physical harm in the same graphic manner. There you go. It's all preparation for civil war. And as a matter of fact, an off Guardian, which is a British news outlet, they did an article talking about previous civil wars that they've had, and of course England has had a civil war. They did cut the throat of a king that was there at the time, but things are getting really bad, and he says, you know, part of what happened with that was a massive change in the way land was structured. And he said, the parallel to today is that many of the people, the Yeomans, who were kind of the middle class at the time, they were benefiting from these land changes, and so they didn't do anything about it. It was only the poor people who were hurt by that. This is one of the reasons why the fourth turnings are usually economic and then become a war. And that is what we were racing full speed ahead two right now. So they've had their Guy Fox gunpowder plot, they've had the civil war there between Cromwell and the king and all the rest of this stuff, and many people are thinking that that is the type of thing that may happen again. The problem is that, well, there's a lot of frustration that doesn't seem to be any agreement in terms of principles. And again I don't see violence as an appropriate response. I think we need to look at ways that we can go around this system, and we need to create our own parallel society. And you know, it's not saying that's easy or even possible, but that needs to be what our focus is on instead of turning immediately to civil war. Well, we're going to take a short break and we're going to come back. By the way, this is one of the reasons why these people are so hell bent on doing censorship. I would just say we talked about this a little bit earlier briefly, DC Resident, and it's a right to protest the unconstitutional police roadblocks. This is an article from Reason. They said checkpoints for general crime control are illegal and they smack of a police state. I absolutely agree with that. You know, when you look at Trump's friend Rudy Giuliani, I think was at the center of all this stop and frisk stuff, where if the police didn't like the way you looked, that stopped their car, stop you and frisk you on the sidewalk in New York. I don't like that so called law enforcement approach. I think that it is lawless enforcement when they do this type of thing. But we're moving towards that very very quickly. NBC News and other outlets are board the more than one hundred protesters turned out Wednesday. The heckle federal law enforcement at a checkpoint in DC and to Warren drivers about the police ahead. Leaving aside the dubious overall legality of the White House's alleged takeover, supposedly about an emergency and an executive order, the use of such generalized roadblocks is obnoxious. They go on to talk about how the Supreme Court has made allowances for that if these roadblocks are set up as sobriety checkpoints. As somebody who's never been drunk, I take exception to be stopped by the police and having to prove that I'm sober to them. It's like, you know, I thought we had the presumption of innocence and that would include the presumption of sobriety unless you see otherwise from me. I've never agreed with all this stuff. And it just goes to show how the Supreme Court can throw us under the bus so easily. They sharply limited the use of police checkpoints. They can't be used as a pretext for general crime control activities. They can only be used to harass. They can't just be used to harass the community, which some people are saying is happening here. But it absolutely is being used for that. It's harassing the community when you do a roadblock and check people to see if they are sober as well. You know, did somebody report me as driving erratically? Did you see me driving erratically? The smell alcohol in my breath? I've reported when we were in Austin, they were really bad about that. Reported on a guy who's perfectly sober, and because he talked back to his masters in uniform, they took him down and did a forced, forced blood draw on him. I'm sure that the place is very sanitary where they did that as well. The police. But Scotus back in two thousand in a case out of Indianapolis said that they said that they can't sanction stops justified only by the journalized and ever present possible that interrogation and inspection may reveal that a motorist has committed some crime. And yet that's a great deal of what happens with the being pulled over. You know, it's, first of all, they're doing it for revenue. Secondly, it's a phishing expedition to see if they can find something else that's there. This is just expanding that. A Metropolitan Police Department spokesperson said that the roadblock was a quote traffic safety compliance checkpoint. They said a focus on car safety would arguably pass muster under the Supreme Court case. But then that raises a question of why federal agents would be enforcing routine traffic stops like that when that's not really what they're there for. They're for other things. The New York Times reported that the federal agents were running sobriety checkpoints, not vehicle safety checkpoints. It's hard to take any of these conflicting explanations very seriously. Instead, it appears that it is in keeping with President Trump's general can attempt for the people of DC. He's just interested in a campaign of harassment. He's got an act to grind with them. They wanted to lock him away. In twenty twenty two, a Mississippi Justice Center filed a lawsuit challenging Jackson, Mississippi's use of ticket, arrest and tow checkpoints, causing the city to overhaul its policies. In twenty nineteen, Madison County, Mississippi, also settled a lawsuit over police roadblocks that happened to appear predominantly in black neighborhoods. And of course Reason has talked about this a great deal. Most news outlets don't still last at forfeiture. There is another issue, and when you look at some of the places like Chicago, they target people who are poor. They target people have cars that are about worth about one thousand dollars, which is nothing today, because they know that these poor people are going to have to come up with nine hundred dollars to essentially start a legal proces says, to appeal the theft of their property by so called law enforcement officers. Several New England ACLU chapters successfully sued to shut down border Patrol checkpoints in New Hampshire in twenty twenty three, about one hundred miles from the Canadian border. The civil rights group argued that the Boarder Patrol was using the checkpoint to detain and search motorists well beyond its authority and far from its jurisdiction. Well, they have repeatedly said that they have jurisdiction one hundred miles from the border, and this is what we have to look forward to. All of these agencies, just like the TSA, are constantly expanding their reach that are like cancer that is eating into our country. During vehicle safety regulations, they're using these as a fig leaf to allow federal law enforcement to harass and investigate drivers, and this should not be tolerated by the courts. Well, they shouldn't be allowed, my opinion, to use safety as a fig leaf either to arrast drivers. All of this is awful, but a Free Thought Project says, as we mentioned earlier, this is about setting up martial law, one city at a time. Is how the emergency state operates in the open. Well, first, you might have a real but manageable problem that is then inflated into an existential crisis. Or if it's not a real problem, you can take something like the pandemic, which is totally fictional, and you can then create a fearful emergency out of that. If the problem is real, typically if you look at it, you find that it is the government that either created that problem or exacerbated that problem, and then they come in with their special protections. This is from the Rutherford Institute John White. He said it starts with a quote from HL Minkin who said, the whole practical, whole aim of practical policy is to keep the populace alarmed and hence clamorous, to be led to safety by an endless series of hobgoblins. Most of them imaginary. Why I quoted that many times during the pandemic. Every American should be alarmed by Trump's Liberation Day tactics, his theatrics, and his threats. This is no longer about partisan politics. It's no longer about wag the dog, distractions from the Epstein debacle, or even genuine national security concerns. This is martial law described and disguised as law and order, just like he did martial law disguised as health protection. Why would people ever give him a second chance? I mean, that was so clear, it was always medical martial law under Trump two point zero, the scent into outright tyranny is accelerating because, as I said, he is an accelerationist. He's there to make this move more quickly. They've only got a few years. They want to have their new society set up by twenty thirty, and it's twenty twenty five already. They've got to get this stuff underway. He is their guy. It was a time for him to be in place. Trump is taking aim yet another so called crisis by waging war on crime in the nation's capital. Whether the trigger is terrorism, civil unrest, economic instability, or public health the aim remains the same, expand the reach of the federal authority, justify more militarized policing, and condition the public to accept the suspension of rights in the name of national security. And I think the worst of this is yet to come. And when we look at the foundations being laid with these id bills, I think that truly is the case. He says, these are not isolate decisions. They're part of a coordinated playbook for bringing local jurisdictions under direct federal control, one crisis at a time, breaking the police states hostile take over the country and our constitution into a series of incremental moves. The administration side steps the broad public backlash that a single sweeping decoration of martial law would provide. I don't even know that that would do it. It certainly didn't do it in twenty twenty. That was to me the biggest disappointment, not so much that a politician would attempt to do it, but that he would get away with it, and that so many people in the media would put their career over the constitution and support him, telling you things like it's forty chess, don't worry, trust the plan, Trust Trump, that was the thing that really concerned me in twenty twenty. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when come back, we're going to get into AI and I'm going to let you take the lead on this. This is what you guys are really focused on. We're going to take a quick break. Stay with us. Will be right back.
Speaker 2: On Jordan listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back. Let's talk a little bit about artificial intelligence, Travis. You know when we look at this stuff, and I think you reported last week about physicians who turned over a diagnostic tasks to AI and they found out that they're diagnostic abilities after feed very very quickly. You know, I've talked about that for the longest time. You have London taxi drivers who had to do what they call it, do the knowledge. And you know, London is fragmented into all these tiny little streets that in the days when people walked everywhere or rode a horse, you know, that have a short street and it would change name and then as things kind of got interconnected, they're constantly changing names, and so it was a very very complicated large city to get around and with all these different names, you know, it wasn't like you've got first street that runs north and south for a long ways and then you've got avenues that run east and west, or there are some cities that are like that. But you know, these guys would study for a long time, riding a bicycle so they could learn the names of the streets and anything. Then they were evaluated and they could actually see that their brain, a particular part of their brain had actually enlarged that allowed them, you know, memory in terms of, you know, remembering this stuff and also being able to map it out. But the converse of that is also true. And it reminds me of a movie I saw many years ago. I'm sure you haven't seen it, called a New Leaf. I don't think it would.
Speaker 4: Heard of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that it would hold up today. But as Walter Mathow, who you probably don't also don't know, but he was in the original movie version of The Odd Couple, again another cultural reference that you wouldn't know. Walter Mathow played this guy who sees this woman who is a total klutz. She can't do anything. She's stumbling, dropping, knocking things over, spilling things constantly, and totally addle brained. But she's got a large trust fund, and so he zeros in on her. He's going to marry her for her money, and he does that. But then in the process of it, you see a transformation as he starts to have to take care of her, and he starts to get kind of paternal and he's guarding her and all of a sudden and it completely transforms him to have that responsibility. But what we're seeing is Ai is exact opposite. It is turning us into what she is.
Speaker 4: Like you know in the movie, these incompetent rubes that are incapable of doing anything. That's your number of people. Whenever I'm on Twitter now, under every single post, there's someone saying, Hey, Grock, summarize this for me.
Speaker 3: Just I can't think. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the mental image to have here is the Wally Carts with the big fat guys, Like, yeah, you see the effects when you remove all physical exercise and just sit back and let machines do everything for you. You would find up like the big fat people in Wally But you're having sort of a mental version of that happening with Ai.
Speaker 3: That's right, same thing happens with the brains. If we don't exercise. As a matter of fact, that was a key part of my physical therapy was, you know, to give you things to do to train your hand. You know, my hand wouldn't move, and that was the issue. Was really strange. I had the stroke. I couldn't get my left hand to move, you know. That's how I fell out of the chair the first time. It's like, I'm thinking, you know, command, see, and it wouldn't do it. And I kind of look at my hand and mentally I shouted at it, come on, control, see you know I didn't. All right, I'll do it with my right hand. I reached over and at that point I fell out of the chair. That's when you heard me. But Deesebusters, thank you very much. That is very generous. I appreciate that, he says, so good to see you, David. A special thanks to Travis, Lance and Karen for keeping the show on. Yes, and they did it without any prodding from me. Thank you so much, Travis. You know, Travis and Lance came to me, and I can understand because I never had any interest in getting in front of the camera either, and it was kind of forced upon me out of necessity. Uh and uh, but uh and they did as well. They didn't I didn't ask them at all. I knew that they could do it, but I also knew that it wasn't something that they necessarily were interested in. So I really do appreciate you doing that. So don't worry. We got the show covered and we're going to do it. And they just started doing it. Or really do aciate that. And all three of them have worked so hard, especially to help me as well, and I just want to thank all of you for the encouragement, the support, and especially the prayers. And I want to give God the glory for this, because as we look at this, the things that happened at the hospital did not really help. They actually hurt. You know, the third third stroke I had was induced by the operation that I now in retrospect believe was absolutely unnecessary. And the damage don to the nerve under my tongue, which is just now starting to come back, and the damage that's also done to my vocal cords, all of that was predicated on that. After I got through with the actually the second stroke, the first one I think was just a tia second stroke, they took me to the hospital and before the doctor came on at a teleconference, I was able to talk and communicate with them, so I said, well, there's nothing we're going to do. But you know, they didn't really have anything. So we've got a very dangerous medication we could give you, but we don't need to do that. Take the rest. And it's like good, this guy's good. But they don't really have anything there to help you. But you know, they will always try to come up with something that they could do, whether it's going to help you or not. You know, first, do no harm should be the approach, but that's not really the approach that happens with it. But when I got to finished.
Speaker 5: There are all the psays about if someone's having a stroke, you need to act real fast, you get him to the hospital immediately. Time is of the essence. It's all about speed, speed, speed, And that's kind of one of the classic tells of a con is you know it's a limited time. I mean, I know it's there's more to it, but they didn't have anything, like we rushed you in. It's like my dad's having a stroke and they're like okay, and it's like all right, we'll do something.
Speaker 3: Well, they took some images of it, you know, and then they say, yeah, yeah, I sup, he's having okay. You know, there are some things that you can do. By the way, methylene blue has been found to be very effective if it's given within I don't know, you know, forty eight hours or something like that. But of course they didn't do that. They wouldn't give me any vitamins anything like that. And we did take methylene blue. What horrible tasting stuff that is. Took it in the liquid format. That is bad.
Speaker 4: It's unpleasant, it's not good. It tastes very, very strange and bad.
Speaker 3: It was like licking the inside of a dirty shoe, the way dirty shoe smells. It was awful.
Speaker 4: Also, it just dies your mouth blue when you're finishing, it looks like you ate a smurf by the time here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I tried that. I tried red light therapy. I mean, if it's something that's not going to be harmful, and I think the red light therapy really did help quite a bit, and perhaps a methylene blue did as well. But you know, I'm open to things that are not harmful. The reason it's a good reason to give it a try. But I really do appreciate all of your support, and I just mentioned all that and go through this whole thing, because it wasn't It wasn't the hospitals that really helped. They harmed. Uh. And it is God who is capable of healing. And part of the healing that is there again is using these things. And I said, you know, use your hand, use your use your tongue, use all this stuff. And that's what AI is trying to do to pacify us, to have us not use all of those things. Delta Gold thank you for the tip and says glad to see you back. God bless you and the work you obviously have been chosen to do. You're waking up people me as an example both the God and the times that we live in. My name is jezz Jezusi Gronkowitz, So thank you very much. I appreciate that. Chevkin says as a kid, I wanted to visit England. Definitely not now. Yeah, we went when.
Speaker 4: We were young, and it's just I've always thought about going back, but now just that England has gone, it doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, the England we took you to in two thousand and one, it was not the England that Karen and I went to in nineteen eighties. We went a couple of times and we spent a great deal of time in England. It was it was wonderful. We didn't have any money at the time, but we did have time before I started my job, and so we just went to free museums and things like that all the time, and it was great. We both had a wonderful time and the people were very nice in the city. But when we went back in two thousand and one, it was a big city and it was now you know, different ethnic groups pitted against others, and you know, it was a very very different feel and we ran into some people that were kind of what you would expect to find in a large city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I got the I got something I think it was the flu on the flight over, and so for about a week and a half, two weeks, I was just out of it. I was barely conscious staggering around and I fell on the steps when I was climbing them from coming up from the subway. And there was this guy and he was obviously in a bad way because he had a broken leg in a cast, and my pinky finger just barely grazed his cast and he went ballistic. He grabbed me under the arm and dragged me up the stairs and I'm just out of it, like what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were ahead of you, and I remember turning around and it's like, how dare this guy do that? But yeah, it was just the opposite happened when Karen and I were there in nineteen eighty. We had a Britrail pass and we hadn't gotten it validated in the proper way. We didn't know that we needed to go to the main office and do it, so we were We used it on this trip. It was the first time we were using it. And this foreign conductor he was nomgreat. He gave us a really hard time and I said, well, I can show you our ticket, show you that we just got here. I haven't you know, even if you know, you think that we've been using this from day one, it's not. It still would be valid. And there was a middle aged lady who was across the island. She said, see, yeah, you'd leave these young people alone. It's how dare you coming to a country like this? And you know, and so she just and he cowed down. She was a classic. It was a classic character, and she really cowed this guy down. And we said, well, thank you very much for standing up for us, appreciate that. She said, no problem at all, honor of Britain and all, you know, And it was we were running into people like that. We were running into the people who were there during World War Two who fought the Battle of Britain. Those those were the people that we were coming across most of the time, and they were a different, different group of people. By design that they've done there, Aldi Modern Retro Radio, roadblox and checkpoints are clearly a Fourth Amendment violation. You and I agree on that they should not have any kind of a roadblock for any kind of a purpose unless you've got a situation that you know, they've they've got to be on the lookout for a bank robber who's just left and he's gone down this road, so they're gonna stop people and look at him or something like that. I you know, they they got a reason for that, but not with these other things that they do. Aldimander Retro Radio, again, thank you for the tip. That is very generous and we will definitely keep you in our prayers. Thank you for doing that. I appreciate that. Thank you for your support. He said, God has got this in terms of his job, and I agree. You know, think of it this way. If we'll pray for God's protection for you, he may have something even better for you down the road. That's the way we feel about things that have happened to us that look difficult at the time. A Syrian girl no intent. Why would he ever enter another person's house and buy Yeah, but you can't do that without punishment in the country that he came from. She said. Those cops know that they're doing wrong. Look at their body language. Yes, they're very sheepish about that. And Cecilia fourteen says David, I don't know if you covered this yet, but they've now approved a flu mist very dangerous shedding for twenty eight days. By the way. Yeah, they're gonna, you know, spray it. They're gonna put it in our food supply and all the rest of this stuff. Fidgiti guy says methylene blue has a blue label warning from the FDA, the ICE warning available for non prescription drugs. Medical studies and rodents have shown that methylene blue causes tumors, liver or thyroid well I didn't do that much of it, but thank you for the warning. We'll pass that along to people. It's I thought it was a strange thing, but it really did awaken my tongue. I think that red light therapy is, of all the different things that I did, I think that's my face and the one that we could definitely tell made a difference, and it made a big difference with Karen's knee and her pain as well. Also helps with muscle recovery. And if you stop and think about it, it makes sense because vitamin D is something that our body manufactures in response to sunlight, and you know, this is another wavelength and they kind of tuned in a couple of different wavelengths and a near infrared spectrum that they have noticed are very effective in terms of pain relief and sometimes in terms of healing. They can also activate mitochondrial mitochondria in the same way that methylene blue is alleged to have done, so that's very important.
Speaker 5: And yeah, there's the claim that it is carcinogenic, which it might be. I don't know. I haven't done too much research on it, but a lot of it is what we saw with the horse medication. A Yeah, back with all that, how they want to discredit anything that they can't you know, patent and sell it absurd profit margins and things that aren't going to actually be harmful to get people coming back to the hospitals.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, I wouldn't take ibmctin as a prophylactic, but if I had a very bad cold, I think it's probably pretty effective for that. And it is something that has been used for sixty years and people it's got a pretty long history on that. They were trying to shut that down because people are using it simply because people are using it off label, meaning that the drug itself have been evaluated for safety, and they'd evaluate it for they said for efficacy for certain things, improved it for that. However, this is taking that drug and using it for a different purpose than they have tested it for. So that was what the big, the big issue was. But of course we know they should point out it's about profits, so you're always going to see that. Bottom line is you need to do your own research.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I say. It's we don't know if it's good or not. We have medical professionals. Before you take nethholee and blue, look into it for yourself.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: I also think, just you know anything, there comes a point where what you're going through maybe worse than even the bad side effects that come with some of their horrific drugs. Yeah, you shouldn't, I think, have the freedom to take some of even these dangerous, awful things that they push on people. They shouldn't push them. They shouldn't force people to take.
Speaker 3: The key is informed.
Speaker 4: You should know what you're getting into. You should be able to have the option if your life is you know, the quality of life is greatly degraded, and you think it's worth it to take some of this stuff, maybe it helps. I think that you should be allowed to make that decision. But it has to be your decision, and you need to be able to look at the box and say, okay, this is going to do this, this, this, this, this and this, and then make that assessment for yourself.
Speaker 3: I've always felt that way. You know, if you got something like terminal cancer, why wouldn't they allow somebody to take a drug. And of course that's exactly what they're doing in Japan. It's what Mark Hall is why he's going to Japan to interview them. They look at something, they evaluate to see if it's harmful. If it's not harmful, yeah, of course you can take it and you become a data point for us to see whether it is effective. That is a rational approach, But we don't do that in the United States. The pharmaceutical companies are free to do anything FDA, but not you.
Speaker 4: You get no freedoms.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right. Well, let's take a look at AI. We got AI powered radar can now spy on your phone calls from ten feet away. By Brian dev McCartney. Just heard not so good things about methylene blue. It stains your organs and deteriorates them after many uses. Well, I guess that's good. That tasted so bad because I didn't use it that much.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get addicted to it.
Speaker 3: No, you definitely wouldn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't do anything, so there are definitely side effects. The thing is, there are also side effects to these other drugs. Basically all of them have pretty horrendous side effects. I don't know. Maybe methylene blue is as bad as the others. Yeah, maybe not. But it is also been shown to be very beneficial in recovering from a stroke. Yeah, and there are a few other applications where it does have beneficial uses. So don't treat it like candy and take it for whatever ails you. But at the same time, I think there are legitimate uses for it. Like we were just saying, I agree, you're okay with that risk.
Speaker 3: I didn't see anything in terms of a stroke after you know it, after your brain cells have been killed. I didn't see anything that they said helps to alleviate that, except for the methylene blue. But of course, the one thing that does help with that is to use it. You have this thing called brain plasticity. Just as we were saying, you know your brain, think of it like a muscle. If you don't use it, at atrophies, but if you do use it, it can get stronger. And that's one of the things that they've said. They've noticed brain plasticity and infants who maybe they had some brain damage or a stroke or something like that at a young age. And while they can identify one side of the brain or the other as being primarily used for language issues, they found that infants who had that side of their brain messed up would basically have those functions replaced on the other side of their brain. So you know, God has made us in wonderful ways. And that's one of the things I took away from all this stuff. You know, we take so much stuff for granted in our bodies that we don't even think about. I mean, there's all these things that are happening at a subliminal level in your body that you're not even aware of. You're not even thinking, you're not even trying to tell your hand move. But when you get to the point where your hand doesn't move and you're trying to tell it to move, like I said, first first shower I took, I put some champepoo on my left hand and put up on my head and I'm just thinking it's going to start, you know, doing this thing, and it just sat down on the side of my head. It's like, gonna move this hand. When you start to see things like that, you realize just how fearfully and wonderfully made we are. I don't know how anybody could look at the human body and not think that it was designed by intelligence. You have to understand that intelligent design is a no brainer. The question is has God spoken to us through his son that is a question with eternal issues involved in it, but the idea that there is a God, an intelligent designer. Even atheists have come up with their own theories, Oh we had panspermia came here and started the race and all the rest of this stuff. But it truly is amazing. And when you start to see your body break down like that, and it really does make you wonder at what God has really accomplished. It truly is astounding to see it and to see how delicate it is. And that's what has really put me off of hospital because that is kind of like somebody rushing through this china shop with all this very delicate stuff on the shelves and breaking everything as they go. That's kind of the way it is when they do an operation on you. But let's get to the AI AI powered radar spying on your phone calls from ten feet away.
Speaker 4: To me, this is almost you know, it's interesting, but also a little redundant. If they want to know what your phone calls are, they can simply go and ask, like, hey, give us a record of everything this guy's ever said and done, mister Verizon. Verizon will turn it over.
Speaker 3: This Yeah, when I talked to William Bennie, he said, it's not like you know, of course, Michael Hayden said, well, we're not out there listening to your phone calls and and your text messages. And William Bennie, who was the former technical head of the NSSA globally for a very long time and became a whistleblower, he said, of course not. He said, the metadata is far more useful than going through and trying to parse somebody's conversations or their texts or whatever. The metadata can be used by people like Alex Carpett Pellanteer to determine what you're going to do next, and who your friends are, and what your religious and political beliefs are. They can infer all of that from the metadata and.
Speaker 4: Then figure out what you're going to do before you even know you're going to do it.
Speaker 3: That's that's right.
Speaker 4: That's things companies have already achieved. So I see this as an interesting headline to look at, but I don't think this gives them any more information than they already had.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know. It's the advancement of technology is going to find uses in espionage, Like they could have places where they're monitoring all the calls made in an area. I mean, granted, they could do that with software as well, but this is just yet another tool of surveillance that they are going to be using against.
Speaker 4: They could put these radar microphones or whatever they are up in any sort of public space and assert that, well, you have no assumption of privacy there anyway, and as such, we are free to monitor, capture, and record every conversation you have in this area.
Speaker 3: Oh but the police have their privacy. You can't tape them in many places they maintain well, you know, Stingray done by Harris Corporation has been doing this type of tracking.
Speaker 4: You know again, that's what it immediately brought to mind for me as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, basically looking at your cell phone signal and inferring all this kind of metadata and you know geotracking that they're doing with that. The key thing that AI is doing. AI allows them to data mine and to correlate all this stuff together, to assimilate it in ways. In the past, they had this big haystack of stuff and they couldn't find the needles in it. Now they can find the needles in it, and they can sort this out very very quickly using AI. That's what it brings to the party, not in terms of surveillance or eavesdropping necessarily, but in terms of, you know, making sense out of it and summarizing it for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, when they built those data centers earlier, because they knew the sort of thing was coming down the pipeline. We'll just hold on to it for now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right you think of it. It's not an increase or improvement in the quality of the microphones and radar that they're using. It's just a matter of being able to take all that little bits of data that they couldn't decipher before, and now they can parse it and listen to your calls.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: That same leverage technology can be used in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: I remember back in the nineteen eighties when we're trying to get a handle on some of the things that were happening at the state level, and we did a four request and we got a They just dumped this massive amount of data to us. It's almost like they flattened it all out, had no structure or organization or whatever. It's like here you go, fish, Yeah, here's all your data. Now try to make sense of it. And that's really what the AI does for them. The sad thing is is that at the same time, you know, they are increasing the range at which they can listen to us, the range at which they can watch us, and all the rest of this stuff, at the same time that they're increasing the ability to collate. And it makes sense out of all this stuff. It truly is a very concerning thing. As I said before, when you look at people like Alex Scarp, that's what his corporation was about. That's why his corporation was funded by the CIA. It was Incutel that helped to push that out there. Many people they love to talk about Peter Tell, but they don't talk about the CIA and Ink you Tell, the venture capital firm of the CIA that helps make all that stuff possible. And when you look at Alex Karp again, what a dangerous the status person he is. Truly is amazing to see the mind of the people behind all this stuff. You know the quote, and there's gonna be tons of quotes out of that book that are going to come up that are going to be there forever, just like the quotes that we've heard from Henry Kissinger he's kind of taken his position.
Speaker 4: I guess there's always one guy that's like that, at least one in any administration.
Speaker 3: They all have their.
Speaker 4: Advisor to the hand of the King, whatever you want to call it, some guy that sits there he's like, yes, my lord, you must do this.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well there's an article red or blue AI is coming for you. And that's kind of interesting is they point out one of the things that the job's most likely to be displaced by AI fit the profile of the college educated elite who are backing all this stuff. This is also nothing new. I remember that I've talked for over a decade about the survey that was done in South Korea where they looked at the threats to different jobs, and they found that while there'd be menial tasks that you'd have forty to fifty percent of the jobs lost with AI and robotics, for white collar positions like lawyers and doctors, they put that at seventy percent at the highest.
Speaker 4: Rate, considering every doctor I've ever been to is basically just ready computer print out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I look at the table.
Speaker 4: Yeah what does this mean? Yeah, oh, this is what it means. Yeah, computer can do that. For you really easy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's put in the symptoms and then we'll recommend which Pfizer drug you're supposed to get. That's exactly it. So, yeah, you know that's the key thing. It's like red or blue AI is coming for you. Well that that kind of rhymes, you know, like roses are red and violence. Anyway, we need to realize that red or blue a solitarian police state is also coming for you. And so all these not just AI, but it's the kind of moves that Trump is doing in Washington, d C. Or the things like that. Whenever you as because of your tribalism, whenever you excuse your guy or your gal doing this or that, just understand that the other team is now going to use this new precedent to come after you given a certain amount of time. That's what's so depressing about watching these maga people who have never paid attention to politics in their life before Donald Trump came along, and they don't realize is the bigger picture here.
Speaker 4: That's one of the things about leftists is there more than willing to allow an authoritarian state to come up on the right because they know eventually they'll get their turn to utilize it. Wow, they're mostly okay with it.
Speaker 3: We're already out of time. That went by very very quickly. Time flies, Yes, it really does. Thank you all for joining us. Thank you for your support and your prayers. And we have a comment here from a guard about the red light therapy. So the politicians want us to take the gaslight therapy. That's right, that's good. They're constantly doing the gaslight Thank you, Guard. Liberty conspiracy people check them out this evening. Everybody th Friday, Thank you for joining us. Have a good day. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose that's what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com