Speaker 1: You're listening to. Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well.
Speaker 1: As consumers of adult content. We love watching too, we certainly do.
Speaker 2: We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap in and here we go. Welcome back, everybody. Just sorry for asking. What's up. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. How's it going. How are you cool? I'm doing Wow? Are you yeah? Good? You look well? I love that color on you.
Speaker 2: I've won the shirt of the show, have you yeah, I'd like that. Trying to keep it like solids, like a solid person.
Speaker 1: I'm a solid person. You're a solid color.
Speaker 3: When I heard, I'm just kidding, I'm kidding. I mean, I'm in the middle of a very busy season.
Speaker 1: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh, we just had your show. I mean, you're a nut show. You're your party. I loved it. I went there with the intention to like I was like, I just want to dance, like which I'd never say when I go out like, I'm not that person. I'm like, I don't even I don't even really feel like I might. I might skip the dark room and like not even really partake.
Speaker 1: Immediately.
Speaker 2: I'm like, so I get there and I'm like, I go into the I'm like dance floor. Yeah, I say hi to you, and then I go to the dance floor immediately meet someone that I'm like talking and dancing with and we're like chatty and then we're like, let's go upstairs. I ended up And I'm not really somebody that pairs up. It's somebody like right away and sticks with them all night.
Speaker 3: But that's what you did, and I did. Well, hold on, we're gonna get into this. But you know you might have heard another voice. Uh, We've got a guess this time. You guys, please welcome our friend James, also known as Inked Pig.
Speaker 1: Hi, James, Hi, Welcome to the show. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my name is Adam on this show. That doesn't matter, I really don't. But yeah, how's it going? One letter a porn?
Speaker 1: Porn? You're Adam and porn? Yeah? Did you not know that? I'm sorry, I forget see. This is how you know I have real friends on our.
Speaker 2: It's like on the Adam Rand you could have been m Ramsey.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Talk about a humbling moment right on air. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been in this industry twelve years, James can't. Yeah, yeah, blame your brain injury. Yeah, sure, do it? Okay, all right? Do you actually do that a lot?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of true. I mean, I just guess it is kind of true. I had two brains. I flat lined twice. We thought you were going to die everyone, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, I need to hear about this. Yeah, I don't know. You don't know about it was like over the internet.
Speaker 3: It was before he became a big internet star. Maybe that's what led to it. Maybe your brain injury is what led to show mythole too so deeply that you were like, I'm going to be the nastiest, gnarliest porn star ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. A pill A pig, A pig, A pig yeah in the ink pig. Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let's talk about your name a little bit. Yeah, because we were asking you before we came on how to refer to you, and we're like, and which also the same thing because you did my last improv show at UCB and I was like, what do I how do I introduce you when you come out?
Speaker 1: How did you introduce him as Jimmy Ink? Jimmy Ink? Yeah? Really yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Yah, I know, like I'm I'm also like I I don't remember everything from those shows, like I'm not like blacked out going out there to perform, but.
Speaker 1: But you can get for me, it was not a flow state. It was a panic state totally. So I was just like, just get through this, don't fuck it up too bad, like move it along. So that's why I think I don't remember.
Speaker 3: For those at home, if you don't remember, we're talking about Porn without the Porn, which is Cole's improv show that he does occasionally.
Speaker 1: Next November November twenty. But yeah, and James was on it.
Speaker 2: He was on it, and I knew he was really nervous.
Speaker 1: Ass, but he did it and I was like, I have like stage. Yeah, was there a favorite moment? Again, I don't really remember a whole lot. I will say, like Drew Droje, how do we love that? Yeah? It was so good like he whenever he'd come in, I felt safe, like I felt like, all right, he's funny, he'll guide me a little bit professional. I'm glad I didn't humiliate myself. Like when I left my friends they came, We're like, look you were, They said, I was only second to you of the.
Speaker 2: Really, I feel like I didn't do that well. I mean who did? Yeah, but who did.
Speaker 1: Which one of us?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I was no.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's hard to remember those after it because you're just like kind of relieved when it's over, like you're having fun. I mean, we had Rachel and Drew, and it's like sometimes you feel a little overwhelmed because they're fast and you're like trying to keep up and just trying to stay engaged in the scene when you're like they're talking to you and you're trying to like make just you know, it looks better than it feels some much.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch it. They sent the YouTube, and I was like, you don't have to watch your own improv shows.
Speaker 3: I mean, as long as it doesn't come grinding to a halt, you guys are doing fine. Just got to keep things moving good for you.
Speaker 1: When he asked me, I was just like, fuck it, I'm gonna fucking try. Yeah, I scared my whole life terrified of microphones.
Speaker 3: Well look at you now you podcast microphone U this is your first podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, well welcome, thank you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we were talking about your name right once you made this foray into adult films.
Speaker 1: So okay, it's an interesting story. I you know, because of my accident, I had a lot of medical debt. Yes, I kept posting on Instagram like I need a lawyer to file bankruptcy, I need something, I need a pro bono. And this guy kept responding and being like you should do only fans and I was like, like doing only fans and he was like, look, I'll set up your Twitter, just send me a few kind of like quick videos jerk off and he named me, and I was so passive about it. I was just like, whatever happens at this point, I will give a fuck.
Speaker 2: He named you the the Yeah okay, and You're just like okay.
Speaker 1: Honestly, yeah, it was just so fuck it about everything. Uh because like, yeah, like I said, I'm I was pretty camera shy. I didn't take a lot of selfies anything like that self promotion I hate. Yeah, I've obviously come come around to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you've obviously come yeah, come well, I mean once you see the dollar signs, you kind of see it's like it's kind of nice, like, oh, okay, well this is gonna follow the money and things kind of start happening.
Speaker 3: But I mean it's also like interesting we talk about this in these latest episodes as well, that like people are kind of veering away from just like the standard first name, last name, you know, like it's a brand which pig like that is a brand that you've adopted.
Speaker 1: I think the the part fucks me up more than anything, is that right? Yeah? It just feels so sort of like I'm the only one, Like I'm the only tattooed slut. I just realized your shirt has a pig on it. What does it say? I don't do mornings, I don't do more. I need that. Have you always been a pig? See? That's funny because like, am I really that piggy? Like? So I get fever about it online sometimes about like you know, like you're not that piggy, And I'm like, well, what is what I feel? Like? What is what is the definition? What defined fine? I mean, like from what I understand in the in the Zeitgeist it's like kind of uninhibited and maybe very willing to willing period. You know, I don't particularly like piss. I don't. I'm definitely not getting involved with ship. Uh. You know, I just fucked like an animal. I think like a pig. Sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you know, there are people like I got a fucking crazy message on Twitter recently that was this guy had to have been on the pipe.
Speaker 1: He was just like, he was like, you're not inked. I'm inched and sent all these pictures and like really, I was just like, girl.
Speaker 3: Really, h Yeah, that was his thing, is like you're not inked enough to be called inked. That's very silly. Plus you are also a tattoo artist. Yeah, how long have you been doing that? Since I got sober? Probably ten years.
Speaker 1: You got sober and then you became an attestook. I was a club promoter for a really long time, okay, and once I got sober, I kept trying to keep promoting, keep hosting, and it wasn't working. Well, let's go back.
Speaker 3: I'm very I mean, like, this is a really good excuse to just get to know you better.
Speaker 1: Mister. Where did you grow up? Where were you born? Like?
Speaker 3: Were we raised I was born in the Bronx. Okay, we moved around a lot.
Speaker 1: I went to probably i've counted, it's somewhere between nineteen and twenty two schools. What did your parents do well? My mom had me in nineteen so and my father was a convict. He was pretty much in prison most of my childhood. She was eventually a paramedic. So we moved a lot. So I was. I was always new, mostly around the boroughs, a little bit in like Westchester. I lived way upstate, well not way up state, but a little bit further upstate for a year when I kept running away to move with my uncle Westchester. I always think when I hear Westchester, do you like it? A few from Westchester? Like, like you like ass pussy?
Speaker 3: It's like it was like YouTube thing now you were thinking anyway, who's the pig now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sorry, I really startled you there. I was pussy. We were talking about Massachusetts mass pussy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hey, what was it like growing up in that environment and like being.
Speaker 1: But why did you move away?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Why did you move around? My mom she just was like new boyfriend or new job, or she didn't like this apartment. She found a better apartment. Or like she had, you know, various ship she she got somewhere when I was like five, I guess six. She was chaotic for a long time. Okay, did you have siblings. I have a little sister. Yeah, you should have a relationship everybody, Yes, except my little sister. I just kind of she's still in her addiction, so I don't interact whe her. She's kind of a thief. I just I don't she's a liar. I don't really talk to her, okay, not by rule. Occasionally if it comes up, I'll talk to her. I don't hate her any kind of stay away, give a ship. Yeah, do you know you were gay? Early on? They were all telling me. They were all telling you, oh, yes, like my family's n My family's very very Italian, very New York, very tough. Yes, I don't dance to this day because I wanted to member Star Search. I wanted to go on Star Search. I wanted to be a dancer when I was little, and they shamed the ship out of me.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: It was just how they were, you know, like not my mother really, but they'red the men definitely, and some of the women. Okay, we're just tough on me. Uh huhh. And you got out of there and did what what happened?
Speaker 3: Give us a trajectory that led you to the inked pig y are to stop.
Speaker 1: I was bad in school, Like once high school started, I started just being like, I'm done taking beatings, I'm done being bullied, and I became bad. I was bad, you know. I started doing drugs. I started going to fucking raves. Hate that music, but raves. And then yeah, that's why I was going for the drugs entirely. Uh.
Speaker 3: And then I went to art school. I went to Pratt Art School. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then I started to realize I was unlikely to make money doing the art I wanted to do so, and I started flying for clubs really or dyke clubs. Actually that was my So I stayed pretty much closeted until I was like twenty, I'd say sophomore year. I went to art school and had no gay friends. I had one gay friend and a dyke friend from high school, and I was very unhappy to be gay at that point. The one person at school that I told I was gay, he was heterosexual. He was a professional dom so he's very open sexually. He was an outcast for sure. He looked like a super goth, a lot of piercings, you know, spikes everywhere. I called him Buttercup because I thought it was funny because he did not look like a buttercup. And he was shooting dope one night in the dorms and he had a seizure and hit his head on the toilet and died. And that was the like breaking point for me. I was just like, fuck, these people, fuck my fucking straight friends. Why am I hiding anymore? I'm done? And was he a supportive friend? Yeah, that's my Oh right, I missed that. Yeah, he was great. He was the only person I told and he was just like so cool about it and didn't give a fuck. There was no real discussion about it. It wasn't like honey meal whatever. He was just very like, al right, cool. And then we'd continue smoking weed and laughing and making arts. Did he ever dom you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so you lost Buttercup, and then you moved and.
Speaker 1: Then I yeah, right, So then I was promoting for Dike parties, which sort of the only spaces I felt comfortable in that point. Gaze for queer spaces, and I loved New York. Dike parties were so fun back then, they were so cool. There was one, there was Click Club, there was Mad Clams, such good names, such good fucking parties. They were so much fun. Wait, let's unpack this a little bit.
Speaker 3: Why do you think you were more comfortable in lesbian spaces.
Speaker 1: I kind of think my sensibilities and yeah, aesthetics are pretty diky more than they.
Speaker 3: Are, you know what, now that you're mentioning it, Yeah, I agree, because I've.
Speaker 1: Ever seen I've never seen it before, but now yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a gay sister who's four years older than me, and she would kind of take me around to like the places she was hanging out, and I ended up being roommates with a couple of her friends who basically were female versions of you.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, now that I'm looking at it, yeah, okay, cool. Yeah, dykes are great. I love Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you were kind of like the boy that hung out at the dyke club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know it was great because you know, like fags would come around. It wasn't the sex was not the goal in the room. It was like a party, and then I'd get leads sometimes because a hot man would come around. I didn't feel that same pressure.
Speaker 3: I see. Were you watching porn? Oh yeah, have you always watched porn?
Speaker 1: I junior high school. Yes. I would go to this news stand at a subway very early in the morning, and I would steal the shipments, the stacks of porno magagazis, and then I would keep them in this like you know those plastic storage bins. I would keep them in this empty lot, and then I would sell them to the neighborhood kids. I would also go down to Times Square by myself early teens and buy tapes. Wow, what the true Bronze til Yeah kind of around what years were.
Speaker 3: That, early mid nineties? But Time Square was still porn porn? Yeah, yeah, Wow, Oh my gosh, I love this. So you were were they like straight straight magazines?
Speaker 1: Yes? The ones I was selling were straight. I never had any gay magazines. No, me, neither. Event age group. Are you like kind of like around forty you are? Okay?
Speaker 3: So yeah, So I guess you were like just you know, a teenager when the Internet was just coming to be and it was yeah, it was not enough, it was not enough porn.
Speaker 1: Were you meaning off to JPEGs. I was. It was all I had. They were like these fake pictures of and that's what ship.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: HD changed it for me though, too, because h I need video.
Speaker 3: Well you, but how would you be then under? Until he told me everything in the square they didn't blink now.
Speaker 2: But I could rent movies when I was in high school using my friend's account who was eighteen, because they were and I would just tell them, give him his name, give them his.
Speaker 1: Name, and I could go in the background. Jeez, I was way I was way more sheltered than both of you.
Speaker 3: Apparently I had to like find these videos in like my cousin's closet.
Speaker 1: Who was.
Speaker 3: I grew up in suburban LA, but I was like a teenager in the nineties. I didn't see gay porn until I was an adult.
Speaker 1: Probably.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how I would have found it until like the internet, Yeah, the internet started.
Speaker 1: You know, beefing up it's porns.
Speaker 2: Is there something that you liked that you that you were drawn to, like in like a position or an act, or like something about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, when I was young, I only liked vintage porn because I didn't like condoms. I didn't want to watch condoms, so I would watch. Yeah, even as a young person, you knew that you were like not into that. Yeah, I don't know why. It just looked like bullshit. It still feel that way. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't remember watching a lot of condom and it was only condoms for a while. Yeah, but I feel like I would. I went back to the times.
Speaker 1: Kip Knowle was the porno star that we're going to be looking at up. Yes, yeah, you know he's like surfer boy, like curly blonde hair, like cruise socks to hear with the stripes, that whole ship. Wow, is that an aesthetic that you still find pleasant today? Pleasant? Sure? I don't want to fuck that though. Okay, what kind of what kind of guys are you drawn to? It's like guys that look just like me? No, No, I mean you've seen you've seen the videos. I run the gamut. I like a lot of different types.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but just because you're making videos doesn't mean you're into everybody that you're in a Yeah, i'd say I'm into.
Speaker 3: Well that's actually a good question, though, I mean we're going to get into the journey of you getting into content creation in the first place, but because we brought it up first of all, how often do you film content?
Speaker 1: I was just telling him Cole, Yeah, that's my name, But I don't know where we're at here. I was telling him, I'm trying to shoot more because I want to bank. Yeah, so that if I you know, I don't know, get fat, depressed, break an ankle. Sure, So I'm typically one a week ideally too. And when you film, is it usually with people?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: People you are are into people? Or what I have come to now is that I want to focus more on repeats and people I already know because of the crap shoot, you know, like you don't always know what you're walking into, yes, and whether there's gonna be any chemistry or just like just distaste. You know. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and.
Speaker 1: What says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your comtaste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 1: But we're not just talking about taste here.
Speaker 3: Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience.
Speaker 3: Even better, It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 1: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today. Visit Popstar Labs dot.
Speaker 3: Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty pop Star, Big loads, better taste.
Speaker 1: So you had this injury which was from a biking accident. Yeah, I was on my bicycle. I was coming home from the gym. It was my second time on a bicycle in New York, in La rather and I I don't remember any of it, but I raised my left hand. So there was two cameras.
Speaker 3: The only two cameras that caught any of this were attached to the Scientology Celebrity Center.
Speaker 1: Thank god for scientologists. They fucking caught nothing useful. They caught me signaling that I was going to take a left and then going over my handlebars. So but then I texted my ex boyfriend from the ambulance because I was on my way to meet him, that I got hit by a car. Yeah, I think. I don't know if I've fabricated this at this point, but I think I was kind of side swiped and it threw me off. But I landed right on my fucking head. My head bounced.
Speaker 3: So I have that big scar in the back and then these two channels where there's it's just dented.
Speaker 1: They sawed my skull. Were you like in a coma? They put me in a coma for a week or two. Yeah, yeah, And then I woke up. I had a phasia, which means I was speaking, but not words. It was gibberish. I thought I was saying things. I would get frustrated because nobody understood me. Wow. And they just thought I wasn't gonna be able to speak. They thought my motor skills would be fucked. They also thought, I mean, like I said, I flatlined twice. They just thought it was I was cooked. How'd you come back? I don't know. You know what it was the gods of porn saying, you have me to give this word to see you and to see your butthole and taking and give it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now look at you all right? So you ventured into porn. Were you nervous when you started or were you like, no, this is I'm meant to do this.
Speaker 1: No, I did not think that. I remember I told you when it hit very hard, very fast, talk about it. What year? It's like two years ago. I'm at like two years now, yeah, twenty twenty three. Remember I got like to fifty thousand followers on Twitter and I was like, I want to this is like shocking to me. I listen, I like, I said, I'm kind of kind I was camera shy. I didn't think like I don't look. I did certainly did not at that point. Look like most of the guys doing this wasn't super muscly have a big dick, but it's not like some you know star it's lovely. Yeah, that's pretty good and like I just did it. Yeah you really like like a bat? Have you you guys a film together? Oh? Yeah? He was in my thirteen top gang Bang? Wow? I I was supporting in that finishing. Really yeah, what makes you say that? I think like him from you. You came with me inside of you after I came an honor and he gave me a really good face. All. Oh yeah, you especially when it's like a sizeable cumshot. Right, I came to be seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it needs to be seen, must be saying it must must must see, must see, see see DV, yes see must see TV. Yeah that's a good one. Hed Oh my gosh, I think so yeah cool? Well but yeah, so you so you were kind of surprised it blew up quick.
Speaker 1: I was shocked that, yeah, And I remember I texted you and I was like, I wanted to put out a video being like wow, thank you, Like this is very shocking to me. I didn't end up doing it because I've like pretty much shied away from showing too much of my personality on the internet. You guys do it a lot where you speak to the camera, particularly you don't you like during content? No like or I don't Yeah, yeah, I haven't done it in a minute.
Speaker 2: But I don't go out and like say my opinions right right right, Okay, I don't really not that I have controversial opinions.
Speaker 1: I just don't really when I think I'm going to start ruining my career. Oh yeah, do you have very controversial opinions that you think? Will? I think?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Mean? Yes? He has.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think maybe you have an Italian short temper maybe and like and you and you might I don't know, because I relate with you about like you can just kind of write something off as being like what it is, what like judgmental, you know, and you can be like funk that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that, right right? Yeah? And so because I do that too, I'm not quiet about people.
Speaker 2: No, but I think people that do it, that say it online want some kind of controversy, controversy because like whether it's good or bad, if it gets attention, some more people are subscribing to your ship. Like, so I don't, like, I don't want to play that game.
Speaker 1: I see. I was more talking about politics. But but that's the but it's the same.
Speaker 2: So like if you even if you like, if someone said that they are a Trump supporter and they do this and work with trans people and stuff like that, of course they're going to get like a whole bunch of like a bunch of attention for it and engagement. Whether they think that's right or wrong or whether people you know, it's still going to draw attention to them and they'll get subscribers for it.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: You think mm wow, Yeah, I don't want to do that. You don't think that'll also lose them.
Speaker 1: They might lose some, but they'll get some too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well we know there are a few that are just the Trump supporting ones. Yeah, you just nobody will touch them anymore. Yeah, I certainly wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But I'm also talking about like people that like, I know, like just didn't bother to vote. And now we're saying like, and I'm like, I wish you hadn't told me that.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, but right then you get those kind of followers who are like, you know, not into you for your mind or your which I kind of agree with honestly. Really yeah a little bit.
Speaker 1: Okay. I mean, like I I don't want to hide things, but you know, I don't care about the people I jack off to. I frankly, I don't even want to know their names really, you know.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that that is the bulk of the true adult content. But that's also assuming community.
Speaker 1: Do you watch? Are you watching more produced like studio? No? Yeah, what do you like? What do you watch? Tell us what you watch? I typically go for piggy stuff, you know, like what I was going to make a guest, and you've worked for them, Treasure Island Media, you like, yeah, and like the pay was garbage, But I did it because I find that them hot. Yeah, and that's what I beat off to throughout most of my you know, youth, and continue to do. So.
Speaker 3: Do you find that participating in that kind of content was as rewarding as you were hoping for it to be because of being a fan.
Speaker 1: Of that kind of content? Yeah? The first two? Yeah, wait, okay, explain, Well, you know I did that. I told you this. I did that gang bang in Brazil. You're on a podcast. You're telling everybody. Oh, it's not just to me, so share. I still want to dog anybody because it was I had an unpleasant experience in Brazil doing the twenty man gang bang. It was wall you got gang bang, That's correct. I only went to your gang bang because I like you. I'm not going to be second string in some fucking video.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I just struck my dick while everyone else fucks fuck you. Yeah, don't you feel that? Do you do that? Sometimes? It's never.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's nice for in a gang bang. It's for a gang bang as a gang bang. Yeah, technically I.
Speaker 3: Was in a Kinkman scene that was live where I got bukackied at the end because the people who are watching voted that this beard needed come on it.
Speaker 1: It was very it was very exciting. But that's fun. But like but like the so you're saying you wouldn't because well what.
Speaker 2: I was saying was sometimes it's nice to be a top in a gang bang because it's not a lot of work and.
Speaker 1: You can kind of like you just wait for your turn, you jump in, you do it.
Speaker 2: But you can also but you you decide the level of participation that you're going to put in as a top in a gang bang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to fight for space or anything like that. Like that was happening at yours. Guys were just like trying to get to the front with their hard dicks or whatever. Like was that annoying but you knew? Not annoying. It just feels tacky like you knew. You knew if you'd be like part of the red is like, yeah, that is what happened. I'm sorry, I was the I was you were the star star. Well, well he's always the star. If there's a scene with Cole Connor, he's gonna pull focus we had by that point. We can you see that again with the cameras by that point, and we had good sex by that point. So it was like, I think that's why it was hot. Yeah, yeah, we always gotta have good sex. But here, goddamn it, one time. He always baits me in like let's flip girl bye. He's asked a kimbo hold to the sky. I get no dick out of the deal. I'm cool with it, but don't bait me man holding out on him. I told her I texted you recently. I was like, you owe me a load or we're not real friends. Are you going to deliver or what I will? Maybe? You know what, maybe he just likes that dick too much.
Speaker 3: He does, I get sometimes it just fits the right way. There's dick chemistry. You poor things, both of you. I feel so bad for you for these problems you're having with each other. You know this is actually a couple's counseling sessions. Sure, we're going to talk about how to make that everyone's needs met. Okay, So going back to Brazil, so it sounds to me like you are saying that you would not normally unless col Connor is involved, be involved in a gang bang scene unless you were the star of the show, and you're saying this was arranged for you with twenty people in Brazil, a different country, on the different side of the.
Speaker 1: World, no language. I understood nothing. Who organized this? This started Twitter? Let's just say Lewis Luman's lumen. I don't know who that is. He's a director who does Treasure Island down there. Wow, I got everyone, Yes, exactly. Everyone was cool. Everyone was very kind and did due diligence. It was a language barrier issue. Was that the main problem with your experience with it? I think so?
Speaker 3: Also, if you if this was done in America, where everyone speaks of American English, which you've had more fun, was it that you felt disconnected from everybody?
Speaker 1: No, it felt like I went there and I sat silently while he briefed these twenty men on what was to go down in a language that you didn't understand, right, So I was just you literally were just a hole. Yeah, but I made some boundaries real clear, okay, And I think that might have gotten lost in his briefing to them, and it just got too rough too fast, okay, And they were all fucking yelling you ever see that in Brazilian porn, they like love yelling them. Oh my god, they're all like Portuguese. I don't know what the fuck they're saying. Yeah they are yelling, Yeah they're yeah. And it was twenty men in a room, this big basement of the concrete floor, which I was on on all fours. So like it got too hard, too fast, and I got pissed.
Speaker 2: Rookie move. You got to organize your own gang thing. You got to pick the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the place. Why did you do this in Brazil? I don't know. I think paid for it? Oh yeah, okay, you got paid.
Speaker 3: Well, excuse me, I mean I don't know, like when we I mean, do you think Cole Connor got paid for his birthday gang?
Speaker 1: He owned it so he gets to make money on a continuous So this okay, So what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is this was a Treasure Island scene. I see, Okay, I didn't I thought it was for your content site.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, okay, I mean I would have Wait did they did they trapped? Did they bring you there to do it? No? I already the trip planned and he had been messaging me since I started actually like, I want to do this, this and this, and I was like that sounds hot.
Speaker 3: I'm down, okay, so I'm putting the pieces together. The reason were you even talking about this is because you were saying that you had done some Treasure Island scenes and you would liked the first couple.
Speaker 1: What did you like about those two? Super organic? It's not like we were just talking about it. It's not directed.
Speaker 3: It's just very like it's like shooting and only fans video you like fuck and fast. Yeah, it didn't take all them? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Have you done other studio things other than Treasure Island? Was it only those three scenes? The first thing that were good and then the gang Bang that made you say, you know what, I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see how long did you shoot the gang Bang? How long did that? They wanted an hour? They also wanted one continuous shot okay, which is high pressure, but it also goes by quicker. I shot nine and.
Speaker 3: Forty five, Yeah, but not trying to have any cuts with fucking twenty men just and I feel like they were all trying to get camera time and be the most So it.
Speaker 1: Was really a fucking lot being Yeah, it was too much. Sounds like a lot.
Speaker 3: I gotta say, I'm sorry it did it hurt you? It didn't traumatize kind of yeah, yeah, I'm sorry. I'm taking a joke.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't think there is. Yeah, it was upsetting totally. Yeah, there was no animacy coordinator.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's coming soon everyone Connor intimacy coordinator the point, Yes, that's really.
Speaker 1: He's like, you know, in theory, I like really rough sex, but I need some kind of something connection to get to that place, just like go right into just like fucking hammering my hole and like yelling at me. Got the Well, we were just talking about this in the car.
Speaker 2: You were like, you were like, oh, I hate when they pull away from you, like the bottom is like if your bottom, that's your thing, you got to be able to take it. I'm like, well, sometimes you go into fast. He's like, because you squirm away.
Speaker 1: That's not what I started slow, like a gentleman. I slid in.
Speaker 3: I did that and then I fucked with him. You're saying, no, she's a princess. I mean I feel like we're a little bit about this. We do like a little bit of connection, a little bit of chemistry.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I'm a dom bottom, so if you are fucking me, I'm using your dick. So there's a little bit of that element. And I'm like, if you're if you think you have control, then you needed to get that out of the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that how you feel when you're bottom? Not always, but I mean because I've seen like I mean, I mean, I follow you on Twitter. I've seen some of your stuff. It's like you, I mean, you do look like you're almost in a flow state. You do get kind of get into like I've seen you make some fucking crazy faces and you're seeing.
Speaker 1: No it's like I've been accused of gooning. Is not the intention? Well, but the thing is gooning.
Speaker 3: I think what they mean by that is like, you're not not that you're making goofy faces, it's that you are transported. I get because, yeah, gooning essentially is a headspace.
Speaker 1: Really more than that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't because I know when people are faking it in the fucking gooning shit, it's stupid.
Speaker 1: With the guy I brought home from Access, I was I was transformed. Really, It's so great to get there though, right it's the best. The dick was right, and you were in that place.
Speaker 2: But I needed to get but I needed to get on top and ride it and be a down bottom to come Oh after.
Speaker 3: Being you know, I think this is a I think this will be this might be a challenge for you though, like is do you think that there's a there's possibly a world where you can let yourself finish while being in a sub headspace.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's happened. I can. I just I think after being like I I did. I submitted. I let him. His dick was really big too. It was like very it was. It was and himmy Jimi Levado had just left. Oh thank god. And you can tell you can you can tell she was she was she had been there. Hemmy, that's what we name our hemorrhoids. I see. Yes, So I was like with yours, with yours? Oh time you want? No, just kidding. I just didn't. We're not that close. Yeah, no, that we did not like each other. I was pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank god. That's how you want to have a relationship with him. You meet her once and you say, get the fuck out, never come back. I went to the proctologist and he was like, well, we could use a cream. I was like, take it off, cut it, zip it, get out of here. Did that happen really?
Speaker 1: You went straight for it. Yeah, Like the surgery. I mean he took a scalpel to it, like glued it together. It was very quick. That really ship. The one I went to was like, oh, it's gonna be thousands of dollars, but it'll take care of it. It's just a really hard recovery. Like there wasn't even a hard recovery.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's good anyway. So I just so, now you are inked pig. Your your follower count has risen, You've got like you're making money. How are you liking it? Do you see yourself doing it for long?
Speaker 1: Like? Where are you at with this? I do like it. You do so much fun totally most of the time. Okay. My friend recently was like, well, you're not gonna do this forever. And I wasn't planning on that, but what he was saying was that you're getting older. Your face is gonna fall apart soon, so do it before that happens. I don't know, man, I'm gonna do it as long as I'm gonna make money.
Speaker 3: On it.
Speaker 1: It's a race against time.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're a handsome guy. You got this beautiful smile. In my opinion, don't shy away from showing the personality. It's like one of my favorite things about you.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, you got this cute smile, You say funny things. You are an asshole sometimes, hey, and I mean that as a compliment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, show it. Yeah, I've thought about it. I think I could make more money if I you know, like that, oh that awful guy. Yeah, you know what, you can talk about people without naming their names.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, I know who you're talking about, the one that just overshares too much and talk about money that.
Speaker 1: It makes Oh him totally. But actually I was thinking about, oh this is fun. He specifically said, no naming people, No do no dogging. We're not going to Californian making a New York accurrent. That's what's gonna sound like to you anyway. Yeah, so so yeah, you were Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was actually you were saying, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna keep it vague yest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like okay, Like, for instance, I don't promote the porn on Instagram. Yeah, I barely do that. Either online, and there are people who make a ship fucked ton of money doing this like doing, in my opinion, very stupid fucking reels. Cringe me the funk out. That's what Coconnor does.
Speaker 2: I've doubt I've dabbled in it. I hate the way it makes me feel. It makes me so, it makes me feel I can't. I just don't want to like content that doesn't have any purpose to exist in the first place.
Speaker 1: Just doesn't. It doesn't make me either. Yeah, fun entertainment for me, I've never understood that.
Speaker 3: For me, if I'm gonna make a reel or anything, it's going to be because I just want to be my charming self to the audience talking about something I give a shit about that maybe somebody else does to. Also, there's a link right here in my bio that will lead you to all the things that show my naked but hoole all over the internet. So if you find it great, that's how I look at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have a link in your Instagram? I do, not to my Twitter, just to my fans and fans, Okay, but I think.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give it to like all the people the club promoting people all the way?
Speaker 1: Do they care for free? Honestly, I don't care what they think. I just don't. I just feel like if they had a crush on me when I was cool and a promoter, they could go pay ten dollars a month watch me.
Speaker 3: Fuck, But wouldn't looking at your Twitter give them a little inkling of what they.
Speaker 1: Can potentially I think more money? Yeah? Maybe, so you're saying that Twitter kind of gives too much away for free a lot of people. Oh I do, I do too. I can't do it all right, I just I don't I like my full scene. Yes, yeah, I don't want to. I don't care about a full scene. I'm like, I might good, I might watch a bunch of them in a session. No, I like looking at Twitter pages that say go to just for fans for No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: I'm making fun of the people whose sites where like their Twitter is just links to their just for fans drives me fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like I just posted a scene, I'm like, where can I see your goddamn naked videos that are one minute long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and get me there. I'm happy that it's going well.
Speaker 3: I know you said that you didn't want to like talk about like a lot of people in particular, But can I ask you a question about what it was like to be dating someone within this industry. You don't have to, I mean, because you were. You were in a relationship with Well.
Speaker 1: A big part of the reason driving force to starting all this was that I didn't want a boyfriend ever again. I was fucking done.
Speaker 3: So you were like, I'm gonna be in this and I'm gonna start making adult films because I don't want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: And then what happened, James, Fuck you? Yeah, I just yeah, I ended up in a fucking relationship with another content creator, which was great, so great, and we made really cool stuff together. The challenge for me is that I've never been in an open relationship. He was my first open relationship, okay, and I am what's that word? I am not a compersionist. Okay. Yeah. Half the time I was like cool, that sounds hot, and some of the time I was like pissed. I was just talking to my friend about it the other night, like I don't want another boyfriend because I don't think doing this job, I can be the boyfriend. I want to be to somebody. That's how I feel. Yeah, I don't want total monogamy, but I don't want total chaos now.
Speaker 2: But it's like you don't if you're filming it all the time and you have a boyfriend, especially if the boyfriend is not in the industry, then they.
Speaker 3: Get so little of you that well yeah, but what he's saying is a different thing, I know. But like, yeah, he is saying, you guys were both filming, So did you.
Speaker 1: Did you guys? Did you guys fuck recreationally that much? Not a lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like your relationship didn't get that, you didn't feed like.
Speaker 3: Your relation so like so like you guys didn't So it sounds like your sexual relationship was pretty much just broadcast.
Speaker 1: Is that what happened? Oh yes, oh no, he and I fucked recreationally totally. Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you didn't fuck others off camera? Not much?
Speaker 3: Okay, some of course him more than you know, me more than him. Oh and still was like, not good for you, you New York boys and your fucking double standards.
Speaker 1: It is a double standard, and I was very aware of that, and it's been discussed ad NAUSM with my therapist, I read fucking poly secure. I am aware of the the inherent hypocrisy. It burns my stomach sometimes when I see my boyfriend fucking other people. Yeah, that's so not always normal, but sometimes I think, I think that it. Even for a.
Speaker 3: Person like myself who is big into the compersion thing, it'll always sting just a little bit. My my friend told me the other day about a huge dick he took and the anal orgasmic gave him.
Speaker 1: I don't look like that guy. I don't go. I'm not packing like he is. It sung a little, but then I was like, well, this bitch still coming home with me.
Speaker 3: It takes some work. It takes some work, I understand, And it's not for everybody. Are you glad that the relationship happened the way that it did.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the shit out of him, love his fucking family. It's just sad when anything ends. Yeah, but yeah, that one, I'm glad. I have plenty that I wish never happened. But yes, sure, that's great. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And how are you navigating being a content creator as a single man? Now, Well, I've fit easier or it's a little bit easier. Yeah, because like I film hookups sometimes, like if the dude I'm fucking is down to pull the camera out and we'll sign a release and I'm hooking up more of course. So what have you not done yet on camera that you are really excited to do as the inked Pig? There's something you haven't done yet that you're like, I gotta do this soon. I don't think so, oh okay, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty I think uninhibited is a good word, like I've I think because of the camera shyness and the weirdness about all this. To me, I was very like, I'm just gonna let it all hang out and uh yeah, like you know, I'm kind of goofy on camera. I laugh. Yeah, I love it when I see you laugh in your scenes. Oh good, Like that's what I mean when I say, like, left h I don't hide much. But I was telling you earlier about like the reason i don't want to do studio porn is because I'm not an actor. You can see in my face what I'm feeling pretty much all the time, for better or for worse, you know. Yeah, So yeah, like I fucking I'll let him nameless. But I shot with this guy super hot, love him, he's great, but he clearly faked his nut. And you see in the video me go ah and then I laughed it was yeah, because like you could tell it was like it was ridiculous. Oh my god. Yeah, he was just like ah, and I was like, you make a face, like, what the fuck are you doing? You know? I could totally picture that is so funny. Yeah, totally, I hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I can hear it, oh, you know, Yeah, they happen sometimes, something necessary, something Sometimes when you've been filming for forty five minutes and you're just over it, you're just gonna pretend you come inside that bole totally.
Speaker 1: That's that. You don't have to do that though. You don't have to like make it like fucking like you know, it needs to be alone erform. It might be how he called subtle. Maybe maybe I don't know. That just seems ridiculous. I'm not I'll show it to you later. Who yells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're gonna stop filming this in just a couple of minutes, and I'm going to ask you who that was. Is there anything that you want to plug, anything you're excited about for the rest of the year as we slide into spooky season this October. I don't know, I'm not doing a whole hell of a lot, if I'm honest. Wait, I think I saw you on a flyer for something. Fucking what do you want to fly?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah, so I'm a parent. I didn't I didn't know this, but I'm doing live sex shows at that party in Toronto. Okay, and uh I also agreed to go go. I didn't really agree, but I'm go go dancing at fulsome this weekend. I don't dance as a result of the Star Trek Star Wars. What is it called star search? Thank you? I just like it is he gets his stars mixed up, you know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, my guy, like the way I'm gonna like kind of wrap this up in a neat bow, is that I'm wondering if like maybe it's kind of a symptom of years of feeling shame and being like, you know, put down for who you are to kind of come out uninhibited.
Speaker 1: I mean, I told yeah, with Buttercup, I've made very clear jumps in my life when I've been tired of hiding ship or editing ship. I do not want to be somebody in this world who censor yourself. Yeah, I don't, And for better or for worse, I've gotten. I've gotten a lot softer with my delivery, my aggression way softer. But like, yeah, I don't want to fucking same thing with the politics on Instagram. I've been like dabbling and saying what I really think, but I'm pretty good I'm gonna just start being like, fuck this bullshit. This is fucking bullshit, all this bullshit. So yeah, I don't want to hide my ship.
Speaker 2: That's plenty of people that will censor you enough, you don't have to be doing it yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for joining us. So much fun. I knew it would be. I was like, I was like, let's get let's get James on the show. I want to know more about this motherfucker. Uh well, thank you, thank you. I think that's all for me. What do you think, Cole? You want to sit on this, dick, I'm going to sit on. What you're seeing right now.
Speaker 3: Is rare and you should be very flattered because every once in a while we will finish a recording. You could see in his face that he just wants to jump our guests, and I think it's adorable anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm Adam Ramsey. Thank you everybody for listening and watching. Sorry for asking. Bye, now see you next time. This has been Sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.