Speaker 1: Welcome to the Derek Loudermilk Show. At the Edge of Possibility. We fuse science, spirit and adventure alongside healers, scientists, pioneers, and mystics to turn potential into practice, create real results. Subscribe and join me.
Speaker 2: On the adventure. Gars Chan, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: It's great to meet you. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 1: And I someone sent me a video of you doing tree telepathy because I have a series of I've been doing this tree telepathy experiment in my local park where I find we have this amazing park which is a botanical preserve, and I find the biggest species, like the grandmother or grandfather tree of each species and go and talk to them and then, you know, just make a little short video of what I've learned from the communication. And so I was like, oh, you should check out gars because here she is and she gets the tree to touch her and I loved it. So that's why I reached out to connect. And you have so much more work to talk about. But let's talk a little bit about your connection with trees and how you approach tree telepathy or connecting with trees if we could.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the trees contain the records of every single thing that's happened. It's like a library. It's a record happened, past, present, future. You know, everything you've eaten, every action that you've taken, every experience you've had, is contained in whales, crystals, trees. So I started off by connecting with the tree and put my forehead my third eye on the tree trunk and saying, show me events that have happened in this environment. And so I started being shown images of things that happened on that land. And then I started talking to the trees. And you can actually tell the trees to heal you of any aches and pains. So I would download my discomfort or inflammation or pain or injury into the tree and ask it to recycle it and then let me absorb the healing of the tree. So looking into the cash at records of the tree turned into recycling the energy and using the tree's energy for healing, and then that turned into talking and dancing and moving with the trees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautiful, when you are asking a tree to help you, what's that process look like?
Speaker 3: Well, I just simply placed my hands on the tree trunk and I say, remove this pain, or remove this injury or remove this inflammation from my body. And I imagine the sensation leaving wherever the pain is or discomfort is going out of my down my arms, out of my palms, into the tree trunk and then it's I imagine it being recycled the tree recycling that energy and then infusing into my palms into my body. It's healing energy.
Speaker 1: Have you found any differences among trees or some trees really like to do that sort of thing, or and is there any like exchange or reciprocity happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some trees are friendlier than others. I find every tree has a different personality. Some trees are slow to move. Some trees are very eager. Some trees are very enthusiastic. Some trees want to be left alone. Some trees don't want to have an interaction with you, and others are like, you know, come play with me. You know, some trees are very playful. So I tend to go towards trees who I find are very welcoming and playful and they want to have that interaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I do that, I'll stand in and grove and you know it's pretty obvious, which the biggest trees are. But then I kind of feel into like which one is like when you go to a party and you're like, who do I want to talk to you? And you is kind of like, oh that you look kind of interesting and you go up. It's just sort of that kind of feeling for me of like, well, I guess you seem pretty cool, and so I'm already selecting for trees that I guess guys are open to communicating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and they also I know it's silly to refer them to family members, but I feel like, you know, some trees have like a grandfather energy, some have a grandmother energy, some have an uncle energy, some have an auntie energy, and some have like an energy to them, you know, and some feel like they're your friends, and then some feel like they're very introverted or they just want really left alone. So I respect that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One thing that I found is in the comments section, and I know you get a lot of comments on your social media, is so many people are now talking to trees like they're like I never thought to do it like that, going up and talking. But there's always a question like do trees like me or like if I hug a tree, am I like getting in their personal space? And all of these things. And I think it comes down to trees are beings and there's so you're just navigating relationships, you know. Essentially, it's like if you have a big family, there's so many different relationships you have to keep track of and each one is unique essentially.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, it's like you said, when you go to a party and there's you know, you go into a party and there's full of people, You're not going to get the same interaction with everyone, right, So if you approach someone who doesn't want to talk to you and they're not open to meeting you, and they give you yes no answers, you're not going to keep pursuing a conversation with them, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So where you where you live, do you have like a tree in your you that you're regularly communicating with, have like a deeper relationship with.
Speaker 3: There is a fig tree in my back garden that is extremely responsive to me, more responsive to the other than the others.
Speaker 1: Yes, is that the one in the video that they're touching you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It likes to dance with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you mentioned the akashak records as trees having connection to the Kasha records and whales and crystals.
Speaker 2: What about humans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, humans too. You can open up someone's acash It records to see what the lesson is that they need to learn from a trauma or from a situation, from a relationship. You can open up the akashk records to see what's preventing the person from learning the lesson so that they can move on, so that they can grow, you know, so you can you can ask the Akashak records to show you things in the post and show you things in the future. Although it's not quite a psychic reading, because a psychic reading is it really fees the ego, right, So someone might say, hey, can you tell me if my ex boyfriend are going to get back together? That's what the ego wants to know, right, So you can say yes or no. But in the akash It records you don't really ask yes or no questions. You would say, what is preventing me from moving on from this relationship? What's preventing me from letting go of this relationship? Why am I holding onto this relationship? Why am I hoping that we will get back together? What is the lesson here, and what is stopping what is stopping from learning the lesson? Does that make sense? So the akash It records is more about gaining information to evolve your soul, to help you grow as a person.
Speaker 1: How much are you weaving in the Kashak records with the work that you do.
Speaker 3: I naturally go in and out of the Akashak records. You know, as with anything, when you first learn the Kashak records, you need to know someone or birth name when you enter in, and you have to say open prayer to go in and closing prayer to come out, and all that kind of stuff. But I kind of at this point just go in and out constantly to get information about the person so that I know what I need to work with because the person has a perceived problem, but they don't know that there are hundreds, sometimes thousands of reasons why they're faced with that problem.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, And so I know that you have a lot of different modalities that you've trained in and probably weave together. And you know, I myself went on this quest. It was only halfway through the quest that I realized I was on it. But I did one hundred and eight different modalities over eight years, and some of them I use all the time, and some of them I had a few sessions or I learned practice and I tried it and like, oh it works, or it doesn't that work that much for me? I was like put them on the shelf. There's a couple of things I'm curious about, which which ones I guess do you find yourself turning to most regularly?
Speaker 2: Currently?
Speaker 3: I tend to use Chinese energy healing the most. So I tend to clear calmer probably during every session, I'm clearing traumas from other lifetimes. I do that every session, and I probably also perform psychic surgery on a regular basis as well.
Speaker 2: What do is psychic surgery?
Speaker 3: You just pull up someone's hologw and to see what's kind of like stuck in the hologram. You just start pulling things out.
Speaker 1: Okay, Is that like I think I saw that you had Star magic training. Is that like what Jerry teaches Jerry's been on the show.
Speaker 3: They do they do it's like surgery too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So Chinese energy, what did you call it?
Speaker 2: Chinese energy is energy healing, energy healing.
Speaker 1: Which is sort of a one that I haven't heard much about what are some of the core aspects of that.
Speaker 3: Chinese energy healing is like a massive umbrella. There's lots of things that you can do with Chinese energy healing. You can clear karmas, you can clear traumas, you can clear stuck emotions, you can clear limiting negative beliefs. You can work on the person's physical body, their mental body, emotional body, their auric body. You can work on their meridians. You can work on fears, you can work on phobias. It just covers a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you have to seek out a specific mentor for that.
Speaker 3: Yes. So originally I was in Los Angeles and I went to Long Beach for the workshops, and it was taught by a grandmaster called doctor cam Ewan who has since passed, And it was originally called well, he called it the Ewan method Why you e n Youan Method, but then he changed the title of it. So then instead of following what he changed, I just called it Chinese Enjye healing.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, it's interesting because the Daoist stone medicine tradition that I follow is essentially Chinese stone medicine. You know, It's like the oldest material medica that still exists, six thousand year medical experimental history focusing on stones, minerals and those, and it's so it's so interesting, Like so the stories about the original practitioners, how did they how did they pick up a stone and discover what it could be used for what healing? You know, they had to have some sort of connection, like you know with the tree, but with the stone, and the stone would say like I could be good for this, or I could be good for that, or they looked at the color, they looked at the hardness or whatever it was, and then they tried it and it worked. It's cool to think about those early practitioners of you know, whatever it is, Chinese energy healing or some medicine.
Speaker 2: They have to.
Speaker 1: Either they're discovering things through trial and error and experimentation, or they get like just a direct download a revelation like oh I'm going to try this because I channeled it or you know, just dropped in. And I think it's I think it's so fascinating because that's really, I think, really going to help a lot the whole world if we like go back to each person having their own direct revelations rather than like, here's what my teacher said, or here's what the book said. What do you yeah, what are your thoughts about that in relation to your work.
Speaker 3: I don't think anything is original. Everything's been passed down, you know, and there are many variations of what's being passed down depending on your teacher and their lineage. And I feel like there are people who pass things down in a very traditional way, and there are people who tweak things and if things or improve things right, and that gets passed down. Some of it gets watered down, some of it isn't there's a lot of it that's lost. But at the end day, when you connect to your soul, your spirit or God or the universe or your higher self, whatever you want to call it, you're going to get the guidance you need and you're going to get the instructions that you need to work on the person. And everyone's different, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because you have all these different modalities that you're trained in. I often see like people that have like their masters in one, two or three different fields, and then they like, there's this intersection where these things come together, and that's where I see a lot of innovation happening. Or you know, we're gonna we're gonna match these two things and now we have a new practice. Do you have things like that where you're like, I'm going to combine these two concepts or methods and here's a new thing that I sort of innovated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I combine a bunch of different modalities to get the results that my client needs and wants. But I wouldn't say that I've relabeled anything.
Speaker 2: It's more on the fly. Yeah, when you need it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I have this big toolbox and I just kind of like pick and choose which tool that I need to use on this person. And everyone's different. So for some for one person, it may be more effective to use Chinese energy healing, but then for other people it's too intrusive. For other people, it's like they need a more gentle approach, so they may need something like I E. T or uh. And then other people need light language right that somehow activates something. So it just it depends on the client and what I feel. It's up to the client and how they respond. That's depending on the client. I will use different tools.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: A lot of your recent Instagram posts are with light language is that something that's coming up for you more to share or to use.
Speaker 3: I've been posting light language videos for a while now, and I don't know how long, but people ask me, they require things, they require me to do light language. So I just if there's a demand, I like to be of service, you know, so.
Speaker 1: Like one client will need something in light language and then you'll just share it with it everyone.
Speaker 3: You mean no, So in the comments, people say can you please make a light language transmission video for fear? And then someone else will say, can you please make a light language for my kidneys? Can you please? So I have a whole list of requirements from people who have commented on my videos, which well working through.
Speaker 1: Okay wow. So so how do you approach creating one of those transmissions.
Speaker 3: I just set the intention I'm going to connect my star seed family or the origins, and then set the intention to work on clearing any trauma or blockages or weaknesses in the kidneys, and set the intention after I've cleared the weaknesses, to rejuvenate the kidneys or heal or strengthen or invigorate. Right, and then I just go, I just let it come at me.
Speaker 1: I feel there's certain things that I'm not self conscious about, but I feel like speaking light language on social media would be one of them. Did you did you ever have that when you were starting?
Speaker 3: I did? And if you aren't you afraid of being called crazy? And I'm like, you know, I've been called a lot worse and I don't. Actually, it doesn't bother me if someone said, oh, you know, you're crazy because you speak like language like that doesn't bother me because I don't think it's crazy. You know, there are some horrific people out there doing some horrific things, you know, like hurting children. I think that's crazy, you know, So I don't regard speaking a bit like languages crazy And honestly, like I said, I've been called a lot worse things, so that doesn't trigger me. Being called crazy doesn't trigger me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I guess I just I mean, even though, yeah, that type of stuff doesn't really bother me at this point, but it's like I feel, for it to come out cleanly, you would have to have no self cont about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I actually prefer making a video a light lange video, because I literally just edit the beginning and the end and I just post it. Whereas I find when I'm speaking English, I have to write or I have to type it all out, and then I have to record it, and I'm literally editing every sentence because you know, I make grammar mistakes, or I'm looking off camera, or I'm twitching my nose, or there's a siren going by, or you know, all these things happen that I'm very very aware of. So I'm actually more self conscious when I record a video of me speaking English. But when it's light language, it's like, okay, I'm not it's not really I don't feel like it's for me. It's a lot more freeing and liberating because I'm not worried about the grammar, as weird as that may sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, and is it do you?
Speaker 1: Are you like observing yourself speaking white language, or is your like personal consciousness sort of like set aside in observer mode.
Speaker 3: What tends to happen is I'm almost like channeling, so I have the intention I connect and I just let it come out of me. And the intention is like in the back of my mind there like you're working on the kidneys, You're releasing fear from the kidneys, You're releasing stagnation. From the kidneys and traumas that are stuck in the kidneys. So that is kind of like playing in the background whilst I'm just keep reminding myself to feel, feel, feel, because it's not White language is not understood mentally intellectually, right, it's not you can't really translate it word for word. So I just let myself just feel it and just speak from a place of feeling rather than thinking.
Speaker 1: And you said your star family is helping you out, how do they participate in this process?
Speaker 3: Well, they don't help me. I just connect to my star seed family, Okay, I just connect and then that's it, just like you would just connect to the universe, or you connect the cash at records, or you connect to God or whoever it is that you speak to, whether it be Jesus or Buddha or Allah or whatever you.
Speaker 2: Know are there.
Speaker 1: But are there certain star seed families or races or beings that use light language a lot more than others?
Speaker 2: Who are you connecting with?
Speaker 3: There are so many Syrians Syrians? Okay, yes, But just like you've had many different lifetimes, I've had many different lifetimes. I've also we've also had multiple lifetimes being different Star seed races just one, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, the there's a there's actually a guy over in England, Alexander Quinn, and the light language that he speaks sons pretty similar. But he's often you know, speaking connecting with Arcturians. So I didn't know if like light language was universal over like each star Seed lineage might have different light language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all have a different dialect.
Speaker 1: Well dialect, okay, yeah, you mentioned something in I think it was one of your spoon bending videos, like I just override all doubt and then I asked the spoon to bend. Now that sounds simple, but do you have a specific practice for overriding all doubt.
Speaker 3: No, I just say it. I just speak it. I just speak it into existence.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like that's where people might get stuck with spoon bending and canesis, or where do you find people get stuck.
Speaker 3: A lot of people actually say spoon bending is very simple and very easy, which it is, and some people those who find it difficult is because they're getting in their own way, really right, they're telling themselves that it can't be done. I can't do this, and so they can't bend the spoon. But if you if you channel that into the opposite I can, and you commit to that, then you will bend the spoon, you know.
Speaker 1: I did for my birthday party. We had like forty or fifty people a couple of years ago, and I bought all these spoons and I was like, we're going to spoon bend together, just for fun. And probably sixty percent of people did it first try, which is great. And I had heard that it works better in groups because there's this like collectiveness to it. But the ones that like spiritual people had the most trouble of many of them, because they were like, I should be able to do this because I am connected spiritually. And then the people who were skeptics, you know, or the science people, some of them just like were and I was like, wow, how'd you do that? Like I have no idea. So it was not exactly what I expected in terms of who would be able to do it and who wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting for me. There are different ways to bend a spoon. You can see it bending, or you can just say I am the universe, right, everything is the universe. I am the universe. The universes meet and then just bend it. You can also see it melting and then bend it. You can send your ash or body out to bend it and then bend it and infuse it with love and bend it right. Yeah, And imagine a picture or look at a picture of a bent spoon, super impose that onto spoon and then bend it. There's so many you can see it as like heating up with lava and then it just droops and then you can bend it. There's so many different ways that you can bend a spoon, and sometimes sometimes if you go into maybe some of those spiritual people weren't able to bend the spoon because they had an expectation of themselves which made them get caught up in their ego. Does that make sense. Yeah, it's almost like an expectation I should be able to do this, and I will do this because I need to prove how spiritual I am or how connected I am. But then you get caught up in the ego and then you can't do it. So some of that could be like performance anxiety.
Speaker 1: Mm, yeah, that makes sense. It was so funny. Actually, yeah, yesterday, so I tried with the little I have one here. Let me see if I and show it with the side wheel the tinfoil and doing telekinesis practice and it worked right away and it was just spinning away and I was like, this is so exciting, Come come take a video. And I had my wife come over and it just stopped as soon as she came over, like as soon as she got it out, and she was like, it's just just the breeze. I was like, it was spinning for minutes, like in one direction, Like that's not It was so funny because every time I tried to show somebody it would stop working.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, it's because your your emotion changes. Like I find if i'm and everyone's different, but I find that if I'm focus in a very specific way, then the foil will move. But as soon as I switch and get really excited and amp top, it will just stop. There's this for me, it's like it requires a certain focus. I take that when that focus shifts, it changes for me, be happening for the same same for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of like an elucid dream when you like get so excited and you wake yourself up. But I was really excited. I was like, oh, this is so fun. And then I felt like I had a connection with the with the wheel. I was like, you're you're spinning and I was like, yeah, this is fun and we're doing it together, and so that was cool. That was a nice, you know, surprise that it worked the first time.
Speaker 3: We'll record it and then show your wife so that she believes you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I was trying to I was like, how can I can? I can I accord with one hand and like hold the camera.
Speaker 2: With the other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so there's a difference when you put a container over it because then it's like free from any air interference. How much of the spinning a wheel is like you're moving the air with the force and it's spinning the wheel versus how much is like the wheel just wants to spin on its own, like aerokinesis versus telekinesis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when I put the glass bowl over the side wheel, I'm still doing the same thing. So I'm imagining myself pulling the air thin and then compressing the air, compressing it so that it condenses and it spins. So I'm actually thinning and compressing the air around the foil to make it spin. That's how I do it. But everyone has a different way of doing it. And so the trick for me is to convince myself the glass bowl does not exist. I am still compressing and thinning the air around the foil. They're no glass bowl.
Speaker 1: And do you do you believe yourself when you tell yourself the ball doesn't exist, Well.
Speaker 3: Yes, because then it works, right, But when I don't believe it, it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between when you believe it and when you don't.
Speaker 3: Well, when I don't believe it, I'm likeugh, there's a conversation like, Okay, I'm infusing the air or compressing the air around the foil, but there's a glass bowl in the way. Okay, So I can't penetrate the air inside the glass bowl because the glass bowl acts like a like a guard or a prison or protector. Right, So if I say that, then it's not going to work. It's not the foil will not spin. But if I say to myself there is no glass bowl, and if I zoom in, the glass bowl is not solid, so I can get through the structure of the glass into the air inside of it. I can still thin the air and comp press it and it will move. So when I convince myself of that, then the foil will move.
Speaker 1: What for you personally, like knowing that you can like unmake a physical object, Like, what what are the implications for you around the material world that we find ourselves in.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people are not living their full potential and they're not aware of their potential. I don't mean life purpose or career path. I mean potential as in like what your energy can do, what your thoughts can do, what your intentions can do. You know where we're not really tapped into that we're not tapped into you know, the god within or the source within the universe within ourselves.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, yeah, and it's for me it's still unfolding. And I mean I like these telekinesis and treat telepathy and things because they for a lot of people, they're like shiny object that gets your attention and says like, oh, well, if you can do it, then maybe I can do it, And that's that's amazing. What what is sort of the cutting edge for you? Like where do you see yourself developing your your potential further?
Speaker 3: I would love to learn at some point, and I respect all the stages that you have to go through in order to reach certain remps. But I would love to be able to levitate objects, light objects at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I have a very clear other lifetime memory of being there as the pyramids are being built, and they're essentially they make the those giant stones. First, they make them lighter. They take some of the matter and like put it in a different dimension so that the that the stone is more like a marshmallow, and then they levitate the stone into place. So yeah, levitating light light objects, making heavier objects lighter, that would be that would be fun. Yeah, And what's the like, what are some of the have you had any recent AHA moments or insights that have like continued to expand your perception in science?
Speaker 3: AHA moments with with telekinesis or araconesis or energy healing or life and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, either of those.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting to look at right, a lot of people as they're awakening, there's like a whole series of AHA moments like the world isn't what I thought it was, Like I can do more, and it's like it's just like all these insights that come, you know, quite rapidly, and then but you've been practicing this for decades, and so you're like quite experienced and familiar with a lot of the non physical things that are happening. So I'm just interested like where you're still discovering or you know, experiencing, Like, oh wow, that's way more for me. I feel like I see something and I'll understand, like, oh, this is a huge abyss of information here, Like I'll never get to the end of understanding like the geometry of the solar system or you know, every time I look at it, it's like blowing my mind. So I'm just kind of curious if you have any anything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, there are lots of things that I look at and go, you know, that's so vast. How could I ever learn all of that? The amount of star seed races there are is like infinite, right, The amount of galaxies that are, the amount of earth like planets there are out there. There's so much sea creatures, the ocean, you know, astrology. Yeah, I feel like I'm constantly learning things every day, and it's just it's never ending about everything. But I will say that, well, I mean with energy healing, I've been doing it for seventeen years now, but with the telekinesis araconesis. I've only been practicing that for maybe seven eight months, but I did have an AHA moment and recently in the past week. But it's not really about energy healing or telekinesis. I was thinking about how my mom spent thirty five years of her life being a single mother, and how a lot of my friends were raised by single mums who prefer to stay single. And I was thinking about how a lot of the men that I knew would rush into relationships or they wanted to be coupled up. And I realized that, oh, the reason why maybe some women prefer to stay single after their divorce, especially my mum's generation. I mean, they say, oh, I can't be bothered, it's too stressful, and you know, I want to come and go as I please, and they say all that, and yeah, and there could be some trauma there. That's one. But there are so many more single mums than there are who choose to be single than there are men. And I realize that it's because men need softness in their lives, you know. And they say that when a woman is in love, she's very motherly, and when a man is in love, maybe it's just heterosexual people. He turns into a child. So I feel like men, whether they know or not, there's a part of them that needs to be mothered, and there's a part of them they need that softness, and maybe they don't get that softness anywhere else in the world that there are other relationships, you know. And so I was like, oh, okay, that's what it is, is that women provide a softness. Not all women. Know, women provide a softness, and they're maternal, not all women, and they're nurturing, not all women, but they tend to be soft and motherly and nurturing, and they provide that for heterosexual men, and the men don't get that softness, that nurturing, that maternal energy from other relationships, you know. So I thought, okay, and then women get to a certain point where I don't want to be in relationships. I just want to be single. I just want to do me because they are naturally very giving, and that being very giving has depleted them and they don't they want to contain their energy for themselves.
Speaker 1: You know, but especially after they've had kids, and they're like giving even more all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know your mother and your child and you don't want to mother grown grown adults as well, you know, require more than others. Yeah, but yeah, so that that was something that I realized in the past couple of weeks, is that men like that they need that softness so and women don't. And they get that from their friends.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, and it's like whatever a provider or whatever the like male role was. They're like, we'll just do that for ourselves kind of thing like whatever, Like they would be needing from their you know, husband counterparts they've like solved.
Speaker 3: Yeah. My partner and I were having this conversation just the other night. He says he believes what most people believe, you know, we're social creatures, spend time with a life partner. And I was like, I don't agree with that. I think if a lot of women were financially independent, I don't know if we'd see a lot of women, you know, coupled up.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of people, though, are searching for their twin flame or their soul partner or whatever you want to call it. That's a big part of their ourselves through a deep relationship, and that's going to be like a pinnacle of this lifetime you know that that it's it's that's its own sort of objective.
Speaker 3: Yes, although I think now it's common knowledge. But you know, a soulmate can be your your dog, your soulmate can be your child, your soulmate can be your friend. I think originally when that buzzwords started floating around, flying around, people thought, Okay, you're going to meet the one, and the one is like lifetime. That's not that's not necessarily a soulmate. A soulmate can come in for one day, one month, one year, ten years. A soulmate doesn't necessarily mean you're with them for life. It just means that they are here to help you, help your soul grow. That's all that. Anyone can be your soulmate, you know, and not everyone has a twin flame, And even twin flames, it doesn't necessarily mean a twin flame is forever. Doesn't mean that they're going to be with you for the rest of your life, you know.
Speaker 1: But so you you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Really it's been.
Speaker 3: Almost two years, but I was single for ten half years and I needed that time to heal and decompress, and in those ten half years I became financially independent, and I created three businesses, and I grew so much, and I really learned to love myself and accept myself and learn who I am, you know, after marriage and after a child and all that kind of stuff. So I feel like those ten and a half years that I spent being single were so incredibly empowering for me, incredibly empowering. Probably the most empowering chapter of my life.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, yeah, when the buck stops with you and.
Speaker 2: Totally get it and you have one kid, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yes, I have an eighteen year old son.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I know you've written some children's books, and one thing I wanted to ask you about was and so let me actually give you some context because we were talking about blindfold reading training. I taught my kids to read blindfold and they loved it. And then my school asked me to do a to run an all school assembly because I went to the same elementary school that my kids now go to, and they wanted to like hear my story, like what did you do since you left this elementary school?
Speaker 2: And there's a lot to share.
Speaker 1: And I was like, and now my kids are at the school, and let me talk about because I talked about some of the sacred sites I had visited because we used to travel full time as a family. I talked about a lot of these modalities that I had learned and some of the you know, ways that I had shifted my thinking. And then I was like, and my kids read blindfolded, and we're going to do a demo for you. And we did, and it was like all the whole school, three hundred kids like jumped out of their seats cheering.
Speaker 2: They're like, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And then we ended up running this I called a Jedi camp, but it was telepathy, the water at tension freezing experiments made to Austin's work. We did telekinesis, spoon bending, a few other things and it was super fun. But I'm looking because a lot of parents say, like, Wow, you should teach what you do with the grown ups to kids or people that listen to the show. You should do that more with kids. What do you think are some of the most accessible fun things to do with kids to sort of expand their view of reality or to expand their own personal abilities. Yeah, what are your thoughts about that?
Speaker 3: Everything you just said Teleconese Aracanice's energy healing psychic mediumship handling, light language, yoga, meditation, tai chi, all of it. I think kids don't have the programs that we know. They're not indoctrinated, you know, like we are. They don't have the limitations that we have. They're a lot more flexible, and they live in more of a magical world. Right, So that only starts closing down around about twelve years old. I would love to see more children doing covering, experiencing the topics that we have been talking about. And that's I initially wanted to teach because I couldn't find a teacher to teach my son, and I knew that around he'll start closing this stuff down. How can I prolong this? How can I? And I was looking for a teacher and those and then I was like, okay, well, you know, if you can't find what you want, you've got to create it yourself. So then I started teaching workshops, but for adults because I don't have an experience teaching with children, and you know, all these special permits and all that kind of stuff. So I thought, okay, let me start off by teaching adults and then at some point I will start teaching children. Yeah, but I haven't. I haven't taught children yet though, I've just been teaching adults, and so I thought maybe I should write a book that teaches children. Then, so then the books you know, came about.
Speaker 1: Well, there is the there is they have less programming, but there's also a focus thing. It's like the attention span also plays plays a role once you get if you're if you're going too young, right, if you're like six and below, it can be hard.
Speaker 3: Yes, but then they don't need to spend an hour to move foil right right, they can do it instantly and then they're off to play exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so funny because like with the blindfield reading, there's some some eye movement exercises that the way that I learned helps to I think it is mostly like setting the brain wave states and like sort of resetting the nervous system in a way to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just help facilitate that process. But that takes like.
Speaker 1: Eight minutes, and then you have another few minutes of actually like reading, and then it's and then we're done.
Speaker 2: You know, how old are your kids currently? There are nine? Seven and two.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've got three kids, okay, seven nine, And so that those two kids read with blinds yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I tried it too because they were doing it, and then I was like, I should probably learn And I was surprised because because what it is is like for me, I don't know how you experience this, but it's like just trying to read in a dark room. Basically, it's like just very dim, you know, but reading through the blindfold. And I assume with practice it would sort of brighten up a bit or the contrast would.
Speaker 3: Improve, right, So you learning that now?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: When they were doing it, I was like, I better just give it a go, and yeah, just sit it one track, because I don't really have.
Speaker 2: A use for it.
Speaker 3: I think it's very useful. Yeah, well, I mean you could teach blind people.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean yeah, for other people, it would probably be very useful, but I personally don't have a use for it.
Speaker 3: Right, But at some point, you know, if our eyes start aging.
Speaker 1: Right, well, I would probably still approach instead of teaching myself to read blindfold, I would work on correcting the vision. Yeah, yeah, that would be my approach.
Speaker 2: Let's see we have a few more minutes.
Speaker 1: I know you do a lot of traveling, and I know that because you're someone who's tuned in to your your guidance and your like running your life through you know, listening and your intuition and things like that. I'd love to hear any stories. I find it fascinating when people are really leaning into trust and they're trusting the universe to have things work out for them, and they're trusting the messages that they receive about decisions they're making and things like that, and sometimes it leads to really fun kind of synchronicities or series of events unfolding that are like, you couldn't make this stuff up. Do you have anything like that that's happened for you as you've like, you know, really trust trusting the process so to speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm always asking for signs. Yeah, I mean I can muscle test to see, you know, and I can go in through the cash at records to see. But I'm always throwing out like to do lists, you know, and asking for signs, and I always get them. For example, actually, when I was contemplating teaching, I really got into my head about it and I thought, oh my gosh, there's all these reasons why I should teach, And there's all these reasons why I should and teach. And you know, I'm more introverted. I don't like speaking in public. I don't do public speaking. I'm very private. My grammar is not perfect. You know. I can get really shy, I can trip over my words a lot, and I can start fidgeting and I get really self conscious, and you know, all this kind of stuff. And I was really nervous about teaching. And I was like, okay, so there's these all these reasons why I should teach, and there's all these reasons why I shouldn't teach. And I don't have all the answers, and what if I don't have the answers and I'm not a master and I haven't killed cancer yet, and you know, all this kind of stuff. And then I remember I was driving in Culver City and I said, Universe, just just tell me what to do. I don't know what to do. Just tell me if I should teach or not teach, and give me a really clear obvious stopped in at the traffic light and I looked over to my left and there's this white van and there's these black, bold capital letters. Is said teach, And I, oh shit. And I drove home and I just started spiraling. I was just so nervous, and I sat in meditation because I had almost like a panic attack happening. And I was like, oh, there's all these reasons why, And then this voice just cut through and said it's not about you, and that humbled me, and I was like, yeah, you know, you're right. I'm getting so hung up on my insecurities and my egos or and it's not about me. So if in doubt, focus out, So stop focusing on me, right, and focus on helping people, being off service to people. And things like that happen constantly. I get signs even when I'm not asking for a sign, you know, like I'm I wonder if I should get a new mattress, and then I'll see again on a truck mattress like oh, okay, I guess I'm getting a new mattress. I get the sign, you know, or like.
Speaker 2: That's pretty instant feedback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, like it happens a lot when I was driving, you know, and I like to do it in front of my son to show him the how magical it is. So you know, like one day we were driving West LA and we were talking about where we want to go on vacation, and he threw out a bunch of countries. I throw out a bunch of countries, and I said, why don't we just ask the universe where we should go next, you know, Japan or Brazil or Australia. And then within two minutes a suv pulled in front of us and they had a bumper sticker they said Brazil. So I looked at my son and I said, we're going to Brazil.
Speaker 2: You know, And and we did it amazing and it was awesome, awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is your son's current super into being in tune or what's his current relationship since you brought him up? You know, like doing things like that.
Speaker 3: My son is the reason why I started doing energy healing and trained as a psychic medium, because when he was a baby, he could see spirits and entities and orbs and all kinds of things. And I thought, I'm going to have to learn a psychic mediumship so that I can empower him so that he doesn't grow up being terrified of empties and spirits. Because even though I have always been able to feel or sense spirit, I never wanted to see them all talk to them. My son saw hundreds of them and I had to throw them all into a portal one night one o'clock in the morning. He was like this blood curdling scream from him and he wouldn't stop screaming until I threw them all into a portal. And Okay, I'm going to have to do what I really don't want to do and start taking some psychic mediumship classes and talking to spirit.
Speaker 1: So he.
Speaker 3: And then because he got six seven times back to back, back to back, back to bout this is not this is not normal. Something weird going on, and that's when I contacted a healer and eventually doctor cam Youwan actually spent twenty minutes on the phone working on me and my husband at the time, so one's father and the next day my son was well and stayed well, and I thought, hmmm, that's interesting. There's a lot more that's going on that we're not seeing. So then I, yeah, got into energy healing, and so it's because of my son that I'm on the path that I'm on. He could see and he saw a lot, but I feel like, like I said around twelve thirteen, you know, they get caught up in society and what their friends are interested in. And that kind of life takes over, right, So he's not really interested in in this path as much like it's just something he can do. Okay, Yeah, you know, he can bend a knife, he can do telekinesis, but it's just something that he can do. But it's not the thing that he wants. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I'm just curious. You know.
Speaker 1: I have a few friends with kids at different age levels, and it sounds like some of them like to grow up with magical parents, will come back to it in their mid twenty sort of like, Okay, I have all these gifts, I'm going to embrace it to a greater extent and sort of come back to my training kind of thing. And some are just like, yeah, you know, it is something I can do and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just observing, you know, my own kids growing up, because both my kids are really gifted, but my daughter is really She comes to help me with ceremonies, like we did this house clearing last week, amazing powerful, like all day experience, and she was like directing. She's like we're going to go over here and we're going to do this, and I was like, okay, just like you know what to do, so you know, I have my protocol, but like you have, you're like knowing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well it sounds like she resonates with that kind of life, right yeah, which is which is great. You got a little healer there or channeler there, right yeah there. Whereas my son is more he's more interested in learning bass guitar right now, you know, so that's what really lights him up. He'll spend hours and hours and hours teaching himself bass guitar, so I think. And he just started university like a month ago, and he's already been asked by four different people to join their bands. So I think it's like, okay, that seems to be taking shape for him. M hm, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the way I think about it, and maybe you can add your own conception, is like when we come into a lifetime, we have sort of this like broad framework for skills we're going to acquire things we're going to enjoy, or like maybe he's supposed to be in a band for a while, or maybe you know, maybe we're supposed to be married for a while, any of these things. And it's like if you're if you don't end up being a healer, but you're supposed to, like, you keep getting these nudges that like push you back towards the thing that you're like ignoring and ignoring, and finally it's like, okay, fine, I'll just accept and do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did not want to be a healer.
Speaker 2: What was your resistance?
Speaker 3: I trained as an actor and dancer, and I moved to La Los Angeles in was it two thousand and two, Yeah, to pursue acting. And it wasn't until I got pregnant and had my son, and I thought, I'm not able to drive across town during his nap time to make this audition that I may or may not get. And I don't want him being raised in a studio or on set, and I need to pump milk and that's what's really important. And agents don't like that. They don't like that. You're like, I can't make the audition because I'm pumping milk. I can't make the audition because my son's napping. They don't like that. I was like, okay, I guess you know, that's just not a priority right now. And the first workshop that I took in energy healing, it wasn't even a workshop that I wanted to take. I was trying to get my mom to take the workshop and she was like, well, your birthday's coming up. I think I should pay for you to go take it as a birthday gift and then you can learn it and maybe you can work on your son. And she's very smart, and I was like, oh, I thought, well, blame birthday gift. And I was like, I really don't want to do it. But then I thought, well, yeah, I could learn and I could work on my son myself, and I guess that I would be handy, Okay, So I reluctantly went and did it. But you know, I have a very colorful past. I'm not a pure and innocent and wholesome person, and you know, I'm not a person who's like oh oh love and lying and you know I'm not that person. You know, I'm really not that person. So I thought, I don't think I should be a healer. But I learned energy healing. It came very natural to me and people have been coming to me ever since. And for the first two years, I kept saying to universe, I don't think I'm supposed to be doing this. I think you got the wrong person. But then when when I got divorced, I said, what do you want me to do? Do you do you want me to work as a healer? Is that how you want me to serve? And if that is, then you need to make sure that I have a full time practice within the next two weeks or I'm not doing it. And within two weeks I had a full time practice and have not stopped since.
Speaker 1: You know, we said we weren't going to talk about your origin story, but it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is wonderful to hear that, because yeah, there's so many people are being asked to make a pivot or to step into something and they're like, oh my gosh, am I ready? Is this really for me? Who am I all these you know, all these things? I'm curious about love and light?
Speaker 2: You don't. You said you're not all about love and light? But do you use love and light?
Speaker 3: Like, yes, I use it because you're supposed to use it, right, Okay, Yeah, But if I'm working on someone and they are for example, if I had a client who said that her ex husband was sexually abusing her children, no, I'm not all about love and light. You know, I'm not going to encourage her to hate him. I'm not going to encourage her to seek revenge, you know. I'm going to work on her to lessen the pain and clear the calmer between her, the children and him so that he can stop sexually abusing them, and strengthen her so that she can possibly win for custody of the children. You know. But I'm not someone who's like, oh, you know, love and lie, just forgive him and everything will work out and you know, God has a plan, and like, I'm not that person. You know, like it angers me when people physically or sexually abuse children. I get angered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like you're I'm thinking of like.
Speaker 1: Military squads where they're just like, here's what's going to be effective to resolve this, and we're just going to go in and be like really practical here.
Speaker 2: And you know, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you get into get into a mode where you're like, we're just going to solve this and here's all my available tools and strategies.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I get very focused on the result and what needs to be done to get that result. Yeah, i'd say when I'm working on people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well I can imagine that's why you're partly why you're so successful, right, I mean that people like really get a lot of from working with you, right.
Speaker 3: Some people do, Yeah, some people do. I mean, you know, but some people very receptive to energy healing as well. Though. You know, for some people, you know, they just need one session. For some people they need five. Some people are highly sensitive and extremely receptive to energy healing, you know. So, I mean, there are so many healers out there who are incredibly talented who aren't working as energy healers. They don't want to work as an energy healer. They don't want to work on people, they don't want to listen to problems, they don't want to The universe is not forcing them to work as an energy healer, wheas I feel like I was forced to work.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's say you encounter a serious issue going on with someone? How do you make sure to not take that on or like, what's the.
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Potentially it could be really draining, right or just intense. So how do you what do you do to make sure that you're not getting dirty?
Speaker 2: So to speak?
Speaker 3: Well, when you do it for a long time. With Chinese engine healing, you've got to be neutral for it to work. So you cannot be poured off center. When you do Chinese Engye healing, you cannot break down in a session and start crying and sobbing. You know with the client that you're not going to be able to do the work, So that anchors me. And when you listen to problems and horror stories every day for however many years, it's not that you become immune to it, but you become accustomed to the story the pain. Right. But every now and then something will cut through that, something will penetrate your neutrality and it will affect you because it's supposed to trigger something within yourself. Sometimes the universe will bring me people who are reflecting something within myself. It's like, oh, they're the wound as me. They have a similar trauma as me. Right, because I'm supposed to look at that problem or that issue within myself, there's another layer for me to heal for myself within myself, you know. And it's a real fine line of straddling. You've got to be professional, but you've also got to see and feel and hear your client, and you've got to be compassionate, but you've also got to be have firm boundaries, right, So there's a lot of things that you need to straddle. But then you also got to clean yourself after work. And for some people it's imagining a big, chunky cloud rinsing through your body rapidly. Some people it's using the toilet. For some people, it's washing their hands. For some people it's say foot soak. For some people it's a salt bath. Some people it's standing on the grass barefoot and just allowing the Earth's electrons to move through your body. So, you know, everyone cleanses themselves differently. I don't think it's possible for me not to feel anything, because that's just not who I am. But some people can be very they can compartmentalize and just go in there, very matter of fact, practical, just do the work in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, and they can be unaffected. But it's like everyone's different, you know. Extroverts can do more sessions and they can get energized from seeing a lot of clients, whereas introverts get depleted easier and they need time to recharge and rejuvenate. So I spend some days, I spend seven seven hours to ten hours a day in silence. Well, you know, but not everyone wants to live like that.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, so my wife is as a practitioner as well, and she is kind of more on the introvert side, and there's a lot of recovery time. And it makes me think like, Okay, extroverts have a great you know, if they can just like heal a ton of people and keep getting energized, like that's a that's a better business model. Or you could like potentially if you're seeing more people are helping more people, potentially that's a better business model.
Speaker 3: Well, but extroverts do get burnt out too though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They extroverts can get burnt out too because their boundaries are I don't want to say weaker, just.
Speaker 2: We're extended.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, they're more extended. But you know, extroverts need to recharge as well. And extroverts can can get burnt out because they just keep going, keep going, keep going, keep and then it becomes a bit of like an addictive high. When you get into that addictive high, you can crash, right, So they don't pace themselves as well. There's a danger in that they don't pace themselves, whereas introverts, I find are very aware of their capacity and their stamina and their endurance. They plan for it.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. So just like a practical three D thing.
Speaker 1: How do you how do you structure your business when you're when you're doing healing work?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How do you? How do you run run your business? Well?
Speaker 3: People just book online. I have a website Chinese Enghnian dot com. They just book online either twenty minute session or thirty minute session and then we either meet on zoom or FaceTime and I just say Hi, what would you like to work on? They tell me, and I just dive in and go.
Speaker 1: So you're not I mean, I know you have quite a lot of people now following on social media. Are you thinking strategically about the business or are you just kind of flows to you or do you manage it at all? Just sort of curious about the three D structure of that type of thing.
Speaker 3: I don't solicit any clients. I don't DM any people, if that's what you mean. I don't really. I don't pay for marketing. I'm not sponsored by anyone or anything. I just share what I do on social media and trust that the people who who resonate with me will find me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's I think the dream of a lot of healers, right, that I would just that they would just have that and that people would just find them. I just I'm asking because you know, I work with a lot of different healers and things like that, and it's like people that have a lot of it's called it five D, like a sense of the expanded universe, but then they still have to run a three D business there practical things like I want to make sure that I have enough money to pay my necessities and all those things. Yeah, just just always curious to hear how people are running their their business operations.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: But for you it sounds pretty straightforward.
Speaker 3: It's pretty Yeah, it's pretty straightforward. It kind of like runs itself type thing, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's that's the dream, right.
Speaker 3: I am very fortunate. There are people who don't have a website. There are people who aren't on social media, and they're just as busy and just as successful. You know. Whereas I force myself to be more visible, I don't really like it. I forced myself to be more visible.
Speaker 2: Is that because you think it's of service?
Speaker 3: Because there's some really horrible people out there doing some really horrible things. And if you consider yourself a light worker, which just means that your work brings light to the world, then we need to be more visible to balance out all the darkness that's happening, all the dark agendas that's happening in the world. Otherwise, the darkness is going to drown everything out and people are just gonna spiral into powerlessness and hopelessness and helplessness despair. So those of us who are whose work is creating some light in the world, there's an obligation to be more visible to show what's possible and the love and the light that's out in the world. I encourage other light workers to be more visible. So it's like, how can I encourage other light workers to be more visible when I'm not willing to be more visible? So I gotta, I gotta, you know, walk the walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's an interesting phenomenon, and I wonder if you've observed this too, where like some things on social media, like for me, it's tree telepathy, all the comments are like this is amazing, I love it, it's opening my eyes. I'm using this stuff, and it's like generally all positive, and then there's some things where and so for me, it's like when I'm remote viewing this three I Atlas interstellar object and reporting on what I see when I remote view, that gets way more trolls and things like that. And I'm wondering if there's, like it almost must be like an agency effort to like deploy that many people to try to distract or something from certain topics but not others. What do you think is going on with why some are like it appears like there's a concerted effort to I don't know, discredit or.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a lot of people who've been censored, right, and there's a lot of people who will continue to be censored, I mean, and then they they don't want people to be magical and empowered and too powerful, right, because they need a society that is docile and subservient to follow the rules and the programs that we've been indoctrinated in. Right, So they need followers, not leaders. But yes, when I post energy healing, I'd say it's mostly positive comments, but posts, you know, spoon bending, which is hands down the easiest thing you know that I can do. And then you get all these trolls and haters and really rude, obnoxious you know, people who are just completely unconscious and sleep walking through life, or I'd call them zombies, you know, coming out and making all these comments and you're like, wow, it's just spending a spoon, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe that's because the spoon bidding is so symbolic because of the Matrix movies, you know, with the like that's when Neo is like, ah, I can start to understand how the matrix is not real. Maybe it's like a like a symbolic node in in the matrix.
Speaker 3: We have watched the matrix. Will will post a little does it give gif of the matrix going? There is no spoon? But I think the trolls of the people, the haters, they don't they have not watched the matrix, And it is quite baffling because I think, have you not seen the medical cheekong masters who can set a piece of paper on fire with their energy? Have you not seen these things? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like to me, it's like these things are out there. It's kind of common knowledge at this point. So you know, what kind of life? What kind of rock do you live under? I don't understand, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, my friend always reminds me, He's like, what you consider to be common knowledge and normal for you is not everybody's normal, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he reminds me of that.
Speaker 1: He's like, the things that are easy for you, like other people might struggle with just because that's they're not you. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will say that. When I was just posting Energy Healing, you know, you have a certain type of person who's following you, and it's a really nice, little cozy little world full of care bears, you know. And then I posted the spoon bending and that went viral, and then all kinds of different people start noticing you, and unfortunately some of the zombies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you enlist, like, I don't know your star seed family or any like, let's say, beings that are up the hierarchy to keep you safe when you're like venturing out into the broader world or anything like that.
Speaker 3: I do. But I do feel like I am very much protected these days. Not when I was growing up, because I didn't know about protection all that kind of stuff, But now I feel like I am protected. And then I always ask, I always tell the universe command demand, you know, if you want me to continue to this work, you need to protect me.
Speaker 2: Otherwise I'm not doing it, you know, making deals, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, having conditions, you know, yeah, like these are my requirements, this is what I require?
Speaker 1: Yeah, easy, Yeah, anything I haven't asked you about that you want to make sure to touch on?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, if you want a private session, you can book online at Chinese Energy Healing dot com. And if you're interested in the workshop, you can go to Alchemistsartshealing dot com. And if you're interested in my children's books, I've got the Kindness Guru, I have Flip of Feet Pete, and I have The Little Healer. They're all available on Amazon.
Speaker 1: And anything coming up that we should know about, we're recording here in late October twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: No, I just recently finished a Zoom workshop, but I have a pre recorded online workshop that's a v all at Alchemistsartshealing dot com. And you can always sign up for the newsletter and you'll be notified about my next live Zoom workshops. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wonderful, gars, thanks so much for coming on the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Derek, it was a pleasure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys. Talks in