Speaker 1: It's been in Skin Show ninety one point one The Eagle. Thank you for rocking out with us today. Now part of doing what you do with us entails BFD and it's coming May twenty fifth of the do Sechi's Pavilion and we would love to spend time with you there that day. In fact, we're going to give you an incentive. We're going to give you a chance to win tickets, and we gon't do it right now. I hope you have the iHeart app. It's free. It allows you to stream anytime, do podcasts, all that stuff you love with all your iHeart programming, and of course all you got to do is download it. If you haven't done it yet, you're missing out because it has a talkback feature and you can leave these thirty second talkback messages. For example, right now, the third person that leaves a talkback with their name, their phone number, their email address, and the answer to the question what activity did we talk about earlier? That I more than anybody on the show like to do in the shower, We just talked about it like twenty minutes ago. If you're listening, you know, and if you're the third person to tell us what it is. You're gonna win b f D tickets May twenty fifth, Osequi's pavilion, Marilyn Manson Chavelle.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. Do not miss it. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: Juice moves hot God, stay on top in the yo chovel.
Speaker 4: Quickly before we get to the big topic at hand, a Hollywood shuffle story, the murder of little Ronnie the rapper. Yeah for worth at the wishy washy car wash. No, that was the laundromat that Dolly partner met her husband. It was slappies, right, slappies car washing. Yes. The Forest Hill Police Department had a press conference today. They did identify the suspects, Adonis Robinson and Jacoby Russell.
Speaker 1: Did they I'm assuming they knew each other from some other thing. Well, here's the thing. Police Chief David Hernandez called them both cowards and public enemies during his press conference, pointed out that a Donnis Robinson has a sex offender pasted. Uh so they're on the run and oh they're not caught. No, they're not kindt yet. Yeah, they got video of their cars and all that stuff. They got a video of one of them running dude. You you kill a five year old child, death penalty, dude, And I'm totally fine with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See this is a that's kind of that's your head story on TMZ. Okay, Oh wow, Yeah, the little Ronnie story is getting a little traction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you stumble on something, you just look at it for a minute and it doesn't generate anything. Well, this one did generate something out of me, and it was a disappointment, really not anger. The article from Mental Floss was titled and I saw it on twitters clicked on it fifteen iconic movies that shaped the millennial generation. Christina and I are millennials.
Speaker 2: If you're a.
Speaker 4: Millennial right now, you're your age twenty nine to forty four, you know, so you know we're kind of right in the middle. We're middle, we're we're mid millennials. Yeah, we're pretty mid.
Speaker 2: So it's the list. I was like, fifteen of them. I'll tell you I've seen seven of these.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, maybe you count see how many you've said it only half shaped you can.
Speaker 2: I give to say you guys have seen way more than than I.
Speaker 4: Have of these.
Speaker 1: I would love to guess one just because of what I think I know about you and her. Okay, Billy Madison not on the.
Speaker 2: List, and that was very frustrating for me.
Speaker 5: Homeward bound on there? Or is it more recent?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the one where uh? To me, I'll see the ear least was eighty seven?
Speaker 1: Uh, what's the one up the Creek without a Paddle?
Speaker 2: You probably have that. That redhead guy is in probably a lot of them, right the Creek with that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Seth Green's gonna be right in your wheelhouse nose. Yeah he is, But I never was he in a movie called Up the Creek or something, or it's actually called Up the Creek without a Paddle something like that.
Speaker 2: Christina.
Speaker 1: It's also a great line from Cupress Hills. So okay, hold on a second. You neither one of y'all were born in nineteen eighty seven?
Speaker 2: Eight for me?
Speaker 5: Eight nine?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, Lion King, Yeah, Lion King's not on there, and I think it should have been. Y'all talk about it old, I mean lanking and toy story For me, yeah, that would have been that dying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean Foster dying. Lion King was huge.
Speaker 4: Those would have been the Disney too. That really is like, okay, yeah, that one had a hold on me. Toy story especially. Oh they're gonna say the matrix, aren't they? They kind of left out something like that. The matrix is in it. Yeah, yeah without a paddle, Ben, without a paddle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what year was it?
Speaker 5: Two thousand and four?
Speaker 2: Who else your wheelhouse?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Jaxon Daxon that Oh wow, he's totally there.
Speaker 5: Matthew Lillard, Dax Shepherd, Burt Reynolds is in that movie.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go. He's a millennial icon. You know what else?
Speaker 1: One is one that I always hear y'all talk about is like ten things I'd say I love you or a date or.
Speaker 5: I hate about you?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh I know, I know. Scream Great Scream is on the list number four. Yeah. That one either is ten things I hate about you and your body on there?
Speaker 4: No, uh, Scream seven is coming back though, sweet David or Kent lives.
Speaker 2: Yes, so scream. Can you count them? Christine?
Speaker 4: I've I got seven and you guys count two? Okay, I have seen Scream the Princess Bride, yep, I can say with let me, I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Hold on this that is a gen X movie.
Speaker 1: We Were eighty seven is in the realm of the millennial lags. No, I know, but you're you're not going to influence somebody that was born that year. Like I'm not greatly influenced by Clute.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's the movies that it's the movies that you guys grew up with. You guys didn't grow up with the Princess Bride. I grew up with the Princess Bride and I'm gen x.
Speaker 2: Let's clute.
Speaker 1: Clute is a movie where Jane fond is a prostitute and won an Academy Award for it.
Speaker 2: And it came out when I was like one. That's my point.
Speaker 1: Movies it come out when you're a toddler, don't influence you. I don't know if we can say that movie's name really.
Speaker 2: The Sandlot Number two? Of course, Yeah, wonderful. It's a good movie. It's just wildly overrated, but definitely a shaper. I'll give that out. Yeah, people, y'all's age, talk about it like it matters.
Speaker 4: You're seeing out the third one here in nineteen ninety three, you know JP Jurassic Park.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, one that skin hasn't seen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it tonight. Should not. Yeah, it might make you think differently about Laura Dern.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fourth, I'm a big Laura Dern fan. Scream on there.
Speaker 4: Okay, so they dally with the animated route here once. I think in Mulan was their choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I feel like I feel like y'all talk about Lion King way more than Mulan.
Speaker 5: I agree. I mean, I loved Mulan. I rewatched it all the time, but for just that one movie out of all the Disney movies we watched, I never saw it.
Speaker 2: Great Number six, The Big Lebowski. Yeah, ninety eight.
Speaker 4: We're getting to ninety eight, and you see where we're going, you know, Big Olebowski does one I didn't watch till college. I agreed, you know, so I don't know if I would have been watching at the age of ten, The Matrix The Mummy.
Speaker 2: Never seen it.
Speaker 1: It was revolutionary in terms of special effects. I mean, it's maybe one of the worst movies ever made, but it was a big deal for special effects.
Speaker 5: Sorry where was that? Because I feel like, yeah, I was really young when that came out.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was also revolutionary with the idea that Brendan Fraser was a leading man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that.
Speaker 5: Ride at Universal is great. That Ride at University.
Speaker 2: Right back to back here, these are two thousand and ones. Two movies.
Speaker 4: I've never seen Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, and then Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone.
Speaker 5: Clearly I've never seen Lord of the Rings. I've seen The Hobbit, but not that one.
Speaker 4: The amount of people who have seen all those movies, I mean, I know I'm in the minority.
Speaker 2: On not seeing those same haven't seen any of them. Oh foe, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Speaker 1: Great movie. I think of that as a gen X movie, But that's badass a gen X movie, really generation X because of like, yeah, sixteen when it came out right and for a sixteen year old, the emotional depth of what relationships actually mean. You don't have the life experience to really connect to it at that point. You think you think you do, oh yeah, you think you know everything at that yeah, but then when you actually go through the idea of loss through a relationship, it it's a It's a really really impactful film.
Speaker 4: Same year opposite into the spectrum though mean Girls, Yes, Tots, I'll add.
Speaker 2: That in absolutely Girls is fantastic. Garden State for sure.
Speaker 5: I knew when you study Eternal Eternal Sunshins, Spotless Mind that was going to be on there.
Speaker 1: That had maybe one of the five best trailers I've ever seen, Like if you just go go online and watch the trailer for it, it's spectacular.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't. It had to have been in the last five years, but it wasn't recent. Rewatched it. Garden State, It's not there. It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of similar, and like when you go back and rewatch, Uh, what's the one now?
Speaker 2: How do you like them?
Speaker 1: Apples, Goodwill Hunting. It's kind of like that, you know, like you go, okay, you know, youthfully.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they are stringing together a Garden State concert at some point. I think Zach Rept's putting it together. So just they were on there twice and then all the other sad bands that are in there, Uh super bad.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 5: I had someone give me that for like a graduation present. Actually, that's how big a deal it was.
Speaker 2: That matters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I'm looking forward to a movie that's being called kind of a more adult and weirder version of super Bad featuring Michael.
Speaker 2: Sarah is going to be with Kristin Stewart as his wife. She's pregnant.
Speaker 4: There's a couple more people in this, but I forgot completely. But it looks funny and like the casting, the people who are in it are very good in The movie is called Sacramento, and that's coming up in April, and it's it's getting some good reviews and like you're gonna get some super Bad vibes. If you watch super Bad as a kid, you might still feel this as an adult.
Speaker 2: Sacram The last one, by.
Speaker 1: The way, the Heidi Gardener bit on Sarah out Live where she was getting her picture taken and said, ooh, I look like Michael Sarah.
Speaker 2: That pretty good funny bit. Yeah. Inception was the last one. I don't think ever saw.
Speaker 5: I've only seen it once, so I've seen all of those.
Speaker 2: But Lord of the Rings, well, oh wow, have you really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's great? You have fourteen of the fifteen? Yeah, how'd you guys? What got what? Ten of those? Raw them off again? Prencasus Bride, Nope, San is that peanut yet? Parts of it?
Speaker 4: Stan Lot yes, Dress Part yes, Scream yes, Mulan no, The Big Lebowski yes, The Matrix yes, The Mummy yes, Lord of the Rings no, Harry Potter yes, Eternal Sunshine of the Spot's Mind yes, Mean Girls yes, Garden State yes, Super Bad yes, Conception Yes.
Speaker 2: You were shaped by your millennial Yeah. I've seen eight of those. You've seen eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was not shaped at all by that. I didn't see Tommy Boy on the list. I didn't see Happy Gilmour. I didn't see Billy Madison. I didn't see step Brothers. I didn't see Anchor Man. I didn't see Anchor Man two. I didn't see uh Ricky Bobby. Yeah. I didn't say huge forgetting Sarah Marshall and see any of the stuff on there.
Speaker 2: Goofy movies on the face off, Goofy movie is great. You guys were big fans of White Chicks. No, you know what, My wife likes that movie.
Speaker 5: Yes, wow, because.
Speaker 1: You're like ten when it came out or whatever, and Homie just kind of seems funny and it's kind of weird.
Speaker 3: So there you go. There.
Speaker 2: It is next the movie thing that we're talked about on the show.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up next and around the sports, the Cowboys are creating cap space.
Speaker 2: What does this mean?
Speaker 1: Are they about to go get a big, big free agent and Zach Martin hangs it up, all that's coming your way Next