Speaker 1: Tape Deck Media.
Speaker 2: See the.
Speaker 1: Hello Class. Welcome back to another episode of See You About the Potty Richter. I am one of your hosts. Joseph Becastro with me today, as always is Aaron frescas Here and Christopher Chapman. Why Hello there, Hello kitty pies. This is like, Hey, this is how I talk to my kids. I teach kindergarten. Today we're gonna be covering Arnold's nineteen ninety comedy classic Kitty Garden cop our kindergarten. If you're a dick about it, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh, some sort of German asshole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's a garden of kids. It's a kiddy garden. It just makes sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, you eat the kids. Well, I'm just seeing a vegetable garden for some reason. That's the first time I mine went to.
Speaker 3: Our garden is just plants, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can still eat your flowers, not all of them.
Speaker 1: But I mean, what about and you could square garden.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of people in medicine square garden. You can eat.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: What does it always start off weird?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because are fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good conversation for Tidia class anyways.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we're gonna recovering Kindergarten Cop. We're gonna do our traditional talk about the movie with pre watch before we like you know, go and watch in talk about production everything. So let's get into that. So, fellas, have you seen this movie before?
Speaker 4: Nope, And I'm looking forward to it. Yes, definitely, they've seen it before. It is probably I think besides yeah, Total Recall is definitely the one that I'm looking forward to the most. And uh, it's like like edging myself with Total Recall inkinerarn Cop, like because like because like I keep on to watch, like no, just wait, man, it's gonna be better if you just wait, just like yeah, I just wait. Yeah, it's what is that tantric sex? It's like that, hm, but with armed sports Senegger.
Speaker 1: I think that's just called yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Engine myself anyway, Uh, tantric sex.
Speaker 1: According to Sting, you have like thirty minute orgasms and yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: What happens when I watch these movies. So it's a little bit yeah, yeah, it's a it's a it's a little bit of a cammy columb that in Terminator too, because I started watching Terminator two like the very beginning of it before Term the Last, the last movie, and I was like, God, this movie's fucking awesome. I want to watch, but I stop myself. You know, you gotta hold it in, gotta because it's gonna be better later.
Speaker 1: You're doing the Wiener pinch. Yeah, but for movies, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Don't want to all that pr So yeah, it's sweet, sweet arm Schwartz nigger. Okay. Anyway, so when are we talking? Oh, kindergarten cup Okay, Yeah, yes, I actually wanted to. I didn't bug you guy about it because we hadn't even started production stuff. But I wanted to do the start up production stuff for Terminator three like a month ago because I wanted to watch the movie because I wanted to because I want to do the pre watch so I could watch the movie. So I was like, hell, yeah, like, I don't know, I've just been looking forward to it, So yes, I have seen it. This is a movie that I used to watch for some reason. I used to watch it when I was sick, when I was like what this come? In nineteen ninety set eight nine, ten, like whenever I was sick of this and it's it was always on cable too, so but yeah, I love this movie. It's basically what I'm saying. I hope it doesn't get ruined somehow. I'm sure I don't think it can because it's so funny. Rewatching Twins just made like me like Twins more. And it's same director driving rightmon right Yeah, yep, So I don't know anyway, what about you, Chriz, I've seen this movie.
Speaker 3: I think I've only seen this movie all the way through like once, and it is it has been multiple decades since I last watched this movie.
Speaker 4: And again even then, we're like, this movie is fucking stupid. No, it's not that it's stupid. It just you have to go out of your way to watch it now, yeah you do.
Speaker 3: It's like it's never on anymore, yeah, anywhere? Yeah, And like it's funny because like his there's so many iconic scenes from this movie. Yes that I just feel like I've seen it, But when I really think about it, I've only really watched it the one time and maybe seen a couple parts of it on TV, but again that was multiple Like, I don't think I've seen this movie since the nineties. I don't think I've seen it since the year two thousand. So yeah, I remember being perfectly fine, but I don't remember that much about it.
Speaker 4: So I didn't realize until I was watching the trailer to look at stuff, and I did. But like, there's so many, like a lot of the lines that we're getting on the Instagram on that, because we're still getting people commenting on that yeah video that we posted just their favorite, just their favorite on Schportsinger lines. A lot of those are stuff that it's like, uh, just the I'm a copy, we'd like just stuff like it's just like there's so many in this that we ended up being this. It's like this in Termined or two and like, h jingle all the way, Yeah, jingle all the way for sure.
Speaker 3: It's like in the early two thousands when people were doing like Arnold soundboards, it's like half of all the quotes were from kindergarten cop. At least that's the way it felt to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, but yeah, what about you, Joe, when's last time you saw it? Or have you seen it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I I've seen it plenty of times. I believe the last time I saw it was after we started this podcast, and maybe the wife and I were watching something and like you, I was very drunk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there's nothing Laura finds more irresistible than chilling. Okay, that sounded for.
Speaker 2: Arnold.
Speaker 1: You know, she does not like children. Sounds weird, like you know, like some people are like, oh, kids, like they're so cute.
Speaker 4: You made it better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh give me a god damn it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: We got to cut a lot of this out AnyWho.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I couldn't find anything, so I bought it. I'm like, I'll pay off later, like I gotta watch it eventually, you know, and watch it. I'm like, this movie is fucking awesome. Sorry, it's still great. Yeah, so it's all got to say you about that good.
Speaker 3: I'm excited, like I'm because this is one of probably his biggest movies that I have not seen in a long, long long time. I've seen almost all the other really really big Arnold movies way more recently than this.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Same. I was gonna say, as far as Joe mentioning, that's not on anything. It wasn't for a while and then once this was like three years yeah yeah yeah, And like a lot of his movies have started popping up on different streaming sirt like mostly Netflix, like I think especially once the fu Bar, like they really released that because Conan Conan is on there now, Kindergarten Cop, there's at least a couple more. Do you know what's not on I don't think anywhere. I don't know where it is. Junior Our next Foray into Ivan right mad Yeah? Anyway, umuch, last opinion he saw okay looking forward to it? Yes, yes, and yes, I'm way too excited about this movie. So excited I am. Like there's someone one of Erica's friends is staying with us right now, which cool, like whatever, like it's she's she's cool girl, and that's fine, but I'm mostly sorry it seems pretty cool. No, she she is super cool. But the reason I mentioned that is because I really wanted to go and be like, hey, let's watch it, like once we're done, Like, well, might I watch the movie now? But I'm gonna feel weird, like hey, like walking out there, they're doing whatever they're doing. You guys want to watch a kidder and cup and then both of them have you been drinking? What's the point do you want to watch the movie or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So relevant exactly because it's not like you're gonna enjoy it anyway. Okay.
Speaker 1: So so we've decided to spice up these uh pre watch things and actually watch the trailer for the movie. So we're gonna do that. You can find it on YouTube where you can just google or Duck duck go if you're a gangster like me.
Speaker 4: We'll include the link.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, we'll include the trailer that we watch stuff.
Speaker 4: But yeah, before you shared, I started looking at the h we're trying to do shorter trailers because you don't want to sit there and listen to the whole trailer, and I started looking for like TV spots is basically what we were trying to aim to like watch. So I started looking through those and I was like, okay, there's some that are they're basically the same thing. There was one that was interesting, which was like an NBC one from the nineties and it was basically just him going through the lines, and I loved it. But I was like this, we've seen this before. But then I saw this trailer and I thought, okay, this is interesting. Okay, so everybody knows what the movie is about, so just you can play it now more than ever.
Speaker 5: To be a teacher requires patience, kindness, and understanding. Fortunately, as Story of Elementary has just hired such an individual.
Speaker 2: Kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Kindergarten is like the ocean him.
Speaker 4: You don't want to turn your.
Speaker 2: Back on it. He's an undercover detective assigned to find a mother and son. What does He's been trained to shoot, He's been trained to fight, but there are some things, please price he's never been trained to handle.
Speaker 1: Wow, lest.
Speaker 4: Stupid. Okay, I didn't actually watch that whole trailer before. I was like, not work because I was working on the on the stuff for terminators. Anyway, that was kindergarten rebocup. We will post that because it was awesome. I did not know that the part with Kane, the little kid from two was in it, which was great. Yeah, and then and then sucking. Uh what's his name Clarence Bottiger?
Speaker 3: Yeah, kurtwood Smith.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kurtwood Smith, just biting the.
Speaker 2: The grenade.
Speaker 4: Yeah from me?
Speaker 1: What did you call him?
Speaker 4: His name is Kurt Smith? That's no, I know his name, but Clarence Bottiger is his name in RoboCop. Oh yeah, I just figured red for I probably that probably would have got people to like people. Anyway. I like to go the long rounde. Anyway, it's it's a good trailer. Make sure to watch it. Yeah, and also that sounded like it was the because that's what was his name, Donna the voiceover dude, Yeah, something, I can't remember his name, Don Handley. I think I'm pretty sure it was Don Henley.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that was That was definitely the vo from the Kindergarten Cop trailer, except for this kind of like the one part of the beginning when it said RoboCop Don Donley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, La Fontaine, Yeah, that's it a sweet anyway, Okay.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 4: That that it's someone else doing an outro because it's going to be awkward.
Speaker 1: All right, class, that's for today's lesson. Please read chapter four and yeah, just just just do that and we'll like talk about it. But that is going to do it for this episode. I see you at the body Richter. We're going to returning next time tomorrow, well not tomorrow, but school wise tomorrow for our next lesson, which is going to be more on kindergarden coup uh, and we're going to be having a special guest for it, so please be refreshing those feeds. Read chapter four and for n PR school element and it's like it's school, but like in NPR, it's like an NPR school. That's why we it's it's that's why we talk like this. Yeah for for this school and stuff. I just want to say thank you and we'll see you like next yeah, like next class or whatever. Yeah, nailed it all right, got it? Guys?
Speaker 3: He said for more on kindergarten cop and I thought he just called everybody a moron.
Speaker 6: If you enjoy our show, please consider giving us a positive review on Apple Podcasts or your podcast app of choice. You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram at the Potty Richter to make sure you never miss an episode. See You with the Potty Richter is a production of tape Deck Media. Follow tape Deck on Instagram at tape deck Underscore Media, or look us up on Facebook for more hilarious podcast guests.
Speaker 1: This has been a tape Deck Media production.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.