Speaker 1: Baby, you are my gamestera too. It takes out a tangle. You don't want to mess with me. Mess with me, baby, you are a gangster to.
Speaker 2: Pouch baby, you're.
Speaker 3: A game stattoo.
Speaker 1: For the warning, this podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 3: Listening discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 4: What the fellas? This ain't my first time at the rodeos?
Speaker 3: How, folks, your host double jback here coming at you live slash live from my studio slash RV dining room located directly inside America. Anyhow, Folks at the interwebs, welcome back again. JJ Vance here, host of Operation GCD and perhaps more notably not not the vice president right there. Anyhow, I will be your pilot and navigator for tonight's Shenanigan infused journey into the mind of this particular garbage can dude, and uh not gonna lot of your folks got a real barn burner here on deck free all tonight. The occult and or s o teric review of the nineteen eighty I'm sorry disregard nineteen ninety three comedy cinematic masterpiece. So I married an axe murderer, So before I welcome on tonight's guest and panel. Here for the review from a thank you folks the game, here for joining us tonight to get a little GCD and like I said, you got a real barn Burner on deck. We got hearty love, Unfiltered Rise Podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome Dye, Hi, thanks for having me. Always a wonderful time and one of my favorite movies. JJ.
Speaker 3: So no, you ain't kiddingaped I agree with you on both both counts, ma'am. The always enjoy our conversations and this is easily one of my favorite films for sure. And we had a we had a real barn Burner conversation the other night. They're on Charles's podcast over there at the host of the Eyes and Ears podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it was a good one. That was a good one I had.
Speaker 3: I early enjoyed that one for sure. Check it out.
Speaker 4: A little bit of bloodline magic over there. I might want to check it out.
Speaker 3: Guys, I mean the cult the occult Bloodlines of America. You know, you know it is an underlying thing I like to speak about here, and you and I frequently discussed when we collaborate on shows and discussions. But it isn't an element that I think does play into everything within a lot of the folks that put hidden things in films, which we see tonight here as well. So in our next did you have any plugs you'd like to plug here before we welcome in our next guest here? Ready?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure? And so I'm Heidi Love. If you don't know me, I'm at the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everwhere podcasters served. You can't find me at my own website Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com and anywhere else you want to check me out, I'm probably there. I'm usually bouncing in.
Speaker 3: Spo can bab. I liked that one thing I have for humor right there, Now that's good stuff. I again, thanks again, Hi you for joining me, Julia, welcome man, thanks for joining me here to get a little gc D. We welcome back for your first time.
Speaker 2: My first time. Every time it feels like.
Speaker 3: See I'm going a joke I like to make, right mm hmm. So uh would you like? What's what are you working on over there at Cosmic Peach. I know we've done some epic Tuesday World conversations, you know, in the recent past, and you know, a very great conversation with you and your husband Colby on the Colts the creepy cult situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Colby is wanting to do some more cult stuff with you. Hopefully I can join in on that one too. I always love talking about Colts. Love joining anytime on Operation GCD. We always have a blast. It's always a barn burner. We've burned the barn down.
Speaker 3: That's what we aim to do here. Yeah, So any plugs you'd like to make you working on anything else you're working on right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I have a presentation that I actually want to bring on to Operation GCD at some point of Program Killer that I discovered that I think you'll find very interesting. But as usual Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, if you want to get in touch with me, please send me an email. But yeah, no, just uh, just running and gunning.
Speaker 3: Well, program Killers now you're talking my language. That's what I've been covering in the lot here in recent Weekshart in Operation GCD.
Speaker 2: You we yeah, we'll have It's pretty Craig Gray Well before I.
Speaker 3: Bring in her last guesser This evening my Abbott and Costello comedy duo partner from his Kneb's Idaho four channel. You know, the one thing that that I think is a meta analysis here on the note of these program killers on the film So I Married an Axe Murderer is we're in. It's telling a tale about San Francisco, a town with a lot of these program killers, as you just described, and it's doing so in a manner about a serial killer, just saying so, I think there's a lot of that in tonight's film So and Last Night least or how welcome can be to your first This is the this is the Purge takeover, this Purge invasion of Oprich and GCD, the REVERSI invasion. Usually I'm invading the Purge, but he be's the Purge Idaho. For Aban Costell, I would like to describe our routine over there, and I uh appreciate you joining me.
Speaker 1: Sir, me and my cookie.
Speaker 3: I see, we brought our type two diabetes snacks with us tonight.
Speaker 1: You have eating to match that.
Speaker 3: Let me know, I don't know, I wasn't prepared for this. You only bring my snack to the Purge.
Speaker 1: You should have know better, shotter.
Speaker 3: So what what's We had a pretty good purge yesterday going over some new details that it seemed to be a whirlwind of topics. I saw some clips from a different YouTube creator talking about that, Uh you know the new Brian's friend that got rolled out along the side with these door dash things that get rolled out right, all these distractions. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was calling people fat in his video that got taken down and then he attacked her and uh, yeah, you don't mess with Jewels. She's she's a good lady, she's smart, one of the friends of the show.
Speaker 3: I'm a little concerned about that man's criminal has for my assessments, but that's a different story all together, and perhaps just grounds for the next.
Speaker 1: Plot for Monday. There Ja Jay four shootday.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yes, we'll do what we do on a weekend purchases. So the next next purchase Monday or Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Huh, so we tak a weekend. If I do a pop up surprise purge, it wouldn't be surprised. I've been purging pretty much twenty four hours straight for the last couple of days and on stop on my not Kndy's channeling on here now yeah, on my channel. So yeah, there's a lot coming out a lot to talk about, and then you got to get the goofing around off also as well. Today there was a lot of articles I tagged you in. I don't know if you had a chance to look at those. Yeah, a mother in Idaho thinks that her teenage children thirteen and fifteen, we're kidnapped by an offshoot the l d S Church.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, you're in the right spot for these stories. My friend they had Hedi's here, she's an expert in these.
Speaker 1: Topics or clean or fresh or whatever it is. So yeah, that's kind of creepy story that this just popped off.
Speaker 4: Today close to my house. We're going to Idaho.
Speaker 1: It happened on Sunday, actually Sunday night, while she was at Bible study. The children vanished and she was a part of this cult. And that's what they do with kids, is they sacrifice them, basically, and and they're supposed to be reborn clean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, yeah, such matters, right, Glory Visions of Glory cult right.
Speaker 1: Well, the musicians of the higher echelon in Idaho also are attached to I think these these offshoot cults, but as well as the LDS Church in general.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you said that because you can in the right place talk these matters, sir, and I will in fact be including the Bob Bob Cocaine Evans factor to the Knight's film and the processed Church factor to the Knight's film. So just throw that out.
Speaker 2: I'm excited as well. That's very interesting, and uh.
Speaker 3: If I may plug a couple of things before we get started, I'm definitely got to you folks to check out the IAHO for purge. Kane, b's the purge your i HO for, uh, you know, news information and your latest and fast food and type two diabetes informations. So the uh. It's interesting that you mentioned that thing about an air force bombing yesterday because I still had an about it, Kane, but Heidi was just telling me about it. If you if you wanted to bring that up, I know you were. You won my opinion on that, sir. So I'm happy to share that with you for my plugs.
Speaker 1: Oh, sure, share it with Heidi. I see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: I was actually sharing with him that, uh a couple of days ago. It's been one hundred degrees all week and then it got down to forty five degrees in the middle of summer and we had a huge sonic boot and I'm like, what in the earth that wasn't the dog like, come on, what is happening? And actually really scared my little girl. She uh, she freaked out. And I was like, it's okay, like we'll figure it out. And they were like, sorry about it. We didn't tell you we're setting off the bombs. I'm like, ship the nine is gonna come.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: You know when they started setting off the bombs, those aliens come back.
Speaker 1: So I thought I was gonna be able to be the big star here today with my tornado a mile over from my house today about an hour ago.
Speaker 3: But you got to your game here gain here at operations, especially, I.
Speaker 1: Forgot who I was dealing with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got you got you gotta. You gotta understand the environment you're walking into here. These are heavy hitters, you're king.
Speaker 1: I got no regrets. I got no regrets.
Speaker 4: I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Cooking much like yourself, sir, much like yourself, so all respect, I honestly didn't know anything about that, but the Heidi was telling me about it, and it sounds very interesting, and I assume this is the the air force bomb you were describing to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, then they then they did it again. So they did it again and just were like oops. So they're obviously detonating and practicing out here. You know, there's a lot of downwinders out here that have permanent damage from the last time they played this game. And then it gets all cold, and you know, I'm like, what are they lighting up? There's Bill Gates here. I want to know. I don't know, but yeah, the sun definitely went away so very two days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't trying to embarrass.
Speaker 4: I mean, they do all kinds of stuff here. I dare say the Mormons have sold out the Goyam and just don't care. They're locked up in there whatever proof houses. So eh.
Speaker 3: In regards to Twizz's comment there about the bonners, it reminded me of a statement you made yesterday. Not fear bounders came, but when you were doing your introduction yesterday you mentioned what sounded me like necro fancy Elon Musk was taking the ashes of individuals into space.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, well, not him personally, but his his uh his rocket craft there.
Speaker 3: One of those individuals was check off.
Speaker 1: Is that correct. H, I know, Scotty, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Scotty. Yes, so Scotty's son was Boner.
Speaker 1: From Checkoff might be in there. Uh and then also Geene Roddenberry as well.
Speaker 3: Well, there you go. So that that was one I forgot included yesterday. The Bob cocaine factor of that matter, those are Bob's friends, Gene Rodden.
Speaker 4: Genie Boy was definitely all include in on the most that's for sure for sure.
Speaker 3: And the uh and Boner from Growing Pains Dad, Scotty there, I don't know if you're famliar with Boner's death. Dude, That dude died a really weird death.
Speaker 1: So did the guy from the dad from ALF also passed away really wild?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if Boner from Growing Pains had the same myth in gay black male prostitute problem that the father did, but you know, you know they might have. I didn't know. There's a lot of tabloids photos of that elf or the elf the ALF father, and he's done a lot of a lot of with a lot of gay black male prostitutes. So I'm no judgment here. I'm just saying I don't know it's exact same.
Speaker 4: Circumstances, prostitution in general, or if you're found strangling yourself in your own death, it's probably not a good look. Like don't don't die during it, for heaven's sakes.
Speaker 3: Clean it up well for sure. But do you all remember that fell about name of Brian Pack who was involved in diddling one of them kids for I think from the Disney Junior maybe I think it was he was Leonardo DiCaprio's babysitter or whatever on the Growing Paint set. I just imagine a lot.
Speaker 2: Of dark shipment that was Nickelodeon.
Speaker 3: Was it a Nickelodeon didler? Okay, I thought he did one of them kids from the Wizards of Waverley play show. Maybe gets conflated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, for sure did and uh, what's his fuck from Drake and Josh? I think it was Drake.
Speaker 3: There you go? That was Nickelodeon. Okay, Yeah, that that that he.
Speaker 2: Was a Nickelodeon pervert and there was plenty of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got Samantha from Mike Carley as well.
Speaker 4: So sad that we gotta Montana going crazy up in the house, Like you can see the fallout from all this stuff.
Speaker 3: I haven't cut well, I'm glad you said that. You glad you said that, because that's you guys want to hear it. Uh, can we can we hold that for maybe the intermission? Maybe the intermission will do that. So I'm glad you said Amanda Bynes because everyone wants to tribute Oliver downfall to Dan Schneider. And I'm not saying he's not a factor involved, but I'd like to know where Dan Schneider and J. J. Brin, the neo processed cult leader meet, because Amanda Bynes his best friend for many years. What party until the wee hours of the morning was a J. Bryan? And Amanda Binds parties with wild eyed friend in La until four am, and she continues to turn down parents help, And there he is, mister processed church himself.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that Amanda Binds is now advocating for a zimpic twoud?
Speaker 3: Sorry I have not seen that, but uh, you know, I don't know if she's an advocate for anything. Quite honestly, who's gonna take her word for it? You know me?
Speaker 1: At this point, man, unless she lost a bunch of weights on she's the man.
Speaker 3: What do you mean that's that's a good one well played one. So Tonight's film, I have a brief, uh, a brief trailer for everyone to watch. But before I do that, I want to do a couple of real fast plugs. Tomorrow Night Operations GCD Thursdays nine pm Eastern Standard times or whateverever that works Eastern ten times wrong. One. I got the Anatomy of Satanic Panic, Volume two, talking and unpacking the Satanic Panic in the real world, actual events that occurred, and around the non muppetized version of this fellow Michael lo Keina, who, much like Tonight's tale, took place in San Francisco. You can see the the Trans America building that's a weird name, the Pyramid, the Golden gate Bridge, and I got a little presidio billboard there for him too. And then Operations GCD Sundays not too far off from Tonight's tale either, because as you see here, Bob Cocaine Evans, I redid ghost Stories. I did this last Wednesdays, and I redid the ghost Stories logo, but did it Manson Family Murder style. So now miss Peggy's Sharon Tate, you know Caine, you know the Goucha's father's military US Army Intelligence officer Boss, the lead detective of the Idahoa four case's father was the pro to jay To Sharon Tate's US Army Intelligence father. They were he worked for him in the US Army Intelligence. So that's obviously a weird connection in one of these quote unquote six degrees of the Manson family murders. But then I got I couldn't do a good Nicholson. This is the best I got here on Nicholson on the left, Jack Nicholson. I think Rum and Polanski turned out pretty well. And then I got Cocaine Bob. I love cocaine Bob. Yeah, and uh, you know, I think, uh Charles Manson here turned out looking more like a a Doctor Seus's character than a muppet. But you know, I'll deal with it. Do it later.
Speaker 1: It looks like you got stretched out like Plato.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I'm not. I don't love it, but you can. I do love the Swatsika. I nailed that one. I feel like it's it's it's when I say I nailed it. That's accurate depiction of the actual Swatsika and processed Church simply he had on his own head in the exact you know, it's down to down to the details. When I'm saying, folks, tensing to details important here.
Speaker 2: The Guest Story show was super fun though.
Speaker 3: That was an amazing movie, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? That was somebody put that in the comments. Who I agree. I think it was a great episode.
Speaker 3: So as far so, I've applied that same concept kind of that story, you know, the plotline of these old men getting together telling them about this ghost story, and I've re envisioned it as these old men, you know in the Ghost Story being Sharon Tate that that they were responsible for her murdered decades earlier, just like in the film Ghost Story. So I'm just saying there's a lot of these things that when we see then I'm embedded. My point being is there's kind of even an esoteric aspect to these, you know, meta narratives that we see play out within these same cult groups, right, and they're embedded in these films.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's a nice film San Francisco serial Killers and Mike Myers who recently got associated with the CIA despite being Canadian.
Speaker 4: Right, So hey, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: Did y'all see that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I did not I did not know about that.
Speaker 3: Now, Yeah, it came out in the Deady trial speaking of Idaho con because I assert that's part of the Debdi trial. It is part of Idaho. Contrary, his cellmates has been Sam Bank and Freed. They have the same attorneys, And Sam Bankman Freed bought out a small bank in rural Washington, forty five miles north of Washington State and University of Idaho campuses in the preceding years before the murders in eleven, thirteen, twenty twenty two. And the University of Idaho president has associations with those with that same FTX business dealings. So there's a lot of weird stuff going on there. But banking, Freed bought out a bank was doing a cash for crypto scam that he's basically walked on despite being charged for other things. He's walked on that thus far. And Diddy made an emergency stop in Idaho sharp before he got arrested. So weird shit going around this ditty trial tell you money, And it ain't just the GHB and the baby oil stuff. There's a lot of weird shit going on here.
Speaker 4: You know. Well, whenever it's that slippery, you have to watch yourself. What's up.
Speaker 3: You ain't kidding, You ain't kidding, literally slippy, right.
Speaker 1: You know that they're they're in deliberations on whether to dismiss all charges right now.
Speaker 3: And wow, that's what I'm saying. And then bankman Freed's trying to walk in a lot of his stuff too.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that base and all that got dropped. I'm just saying, they have a way to get rid of things if they want to.
Speaker 1: Well, if you can part of the the.
Speaker 2: It's just part of the theater of it all. Really, I mean, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Part of the national security state part of it. If you compare all this to Iran Contra and everybody walked there and you know the few that got brought up on charges that you know the ones that the ones that got charged are the ones that were blowing the whistles, so to speak, and that one of those people, one of those people comes up in tonight's plot line lending the roofs you often they were that mm hmmm, well it's the end. It's my favorite scene the tonight's film. And before I get too far, and I will do, we'll play the preview for folks who are unfamiliar, but it's my favorite scene when he starts going into that pentavert in his conspiracy theory as well, love it. That's that's when he starts his wife there, Mike Myers's character's mother in the film there, she says that he's quoting that Lendon the Rousse rubbish game. So London LaRouche was an associate of Oliver North and was starting to out both the Iran contray stuff and the Process Church specifically in nineteen eighty six. And what happened was then the US Attorney's Office hired the Processed Church's attorney, and then that guy, John Markham prosecuted lending the rouge for fraud. So there's a lot to that Larrooe stuff relative to the Process. And that's not the only process connection to tonight's tale.
Speaker 2: Only you JJ would have caught that shit.
Speaker 3: Oh you you ain't kidding, ma'am. So uh, this film came out well, I'll get to that in a second. How I got interested in this film and my biggest takeaway there which I kind of already shared, So spoiler alert, processed stuff shocker. But we see Mike Myers, what is the Austin Powers Nedison's reaction to testimony did he trial about Mike Myers? I don't know what that means because that's not what the title was. I clicked on, but there was a The latest testimony in the ongoing trial of Seawan Combe's ak Puff Daddy in a federal court Manhattan revealed even more celebrities who were invited to attend Comb's parties. Damn it. I clicked on an article about the CIA. Comb's former assistant described setting up a private tour of the CIA for Myers as his former employee. So in some associations? Uh, for whatever reason here did he and Mike Myers are doing CIA tours together in and around the same associate activities at least right? What we also see some other characters mentioned here also mentioned in the trial. Madonna, Well it's not a shocker. Well that's true. But her her best friend is in tonight's film.
Speaker 2: M Who's her best picture?
Speaker 3: One of her best friends for many decades is in Debbie Masar. No, that's reading Cane Boyle. That that's a good one, sir. Debbie who Debbie.
Speaker 4: Masar Mazar's that lady.
Speaker 3: She played the girlfriend of Anthony La Palace's character.
Speaker 2: Oh at the diner, Yeah.
Speaker 3: The diner lady.
Speaker 5: The fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Madonna's She's with Madonna.
Speaker 3: Back then even too, That's what I'm saying and still today. Yeah, and you got to consider that. You have to look at that, because you know, then you look at Madonna, You're like, what is going on there? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: So much? Yeah, I'm not even just talking about her. Look at her family?
Speaker 4: Oh god, so many?
Speaker 3: What is going on here?
Speaker 1: What monsters? Right there?
Speaker 3: Isn't dude, That's the first thing I thought of, the first thing I thought of.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: First of all, their facelifts have got to have had some babies in them, because lately they all look normal. Again. Remember she looked like a cat a year ago.
Speaker 3: Remember, Can we agree that the individual on the left is a dude? Can we agree on that?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even know anymore.
Speaker 3: Second of the left looks like Share. It's a young Share artists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her name is the Lords.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't even because if we get started, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: A whole thing.
Speaker 1: On stage.
Speaker 3: Oh gross, I didn't diaper fell off.
Speaker 1: It depends on who you ask.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on who you ask Madonna, w spooky lie in face? That's funny.
Speaker 4: She was a spooky lion faces?
Speaker 3: Are them? Two youngsters on the Charlie's Their Own Program? You remember that she adopts two young black boys. You know, you know Africans from Africa. She's African, but she's South African. So that's what I made the difference there. She adopts two young African boys and sis, congratulations, you're an American and you're a girl. Now, oh that sucks.
Speaker 4: What if you want to be a boy?
Speaker 3: Right? Some pretty pretty princesses wow.
Speaker 4: Along with Megan's kids, Megan Fox's little girl boys. See them same thing.
Speaker 2: By the way they do it, non human almost they get like I get, We're.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're not. You're a child. You're so young, so you don't have to worry about this. But listen, I'm getting older and I will not make my face aligne face first of all, and second of all, I don't know about poisons in my face either. I feel I might have an allergic reaction and die.
Speaker 2: But like you know, you're talking like boattos and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: None of that, none of I've done, none of that.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with you, Heidi, I think what they're doing goes beyond what's available to someone like you and I. Anyways, I don't think I think the pro beyond like your your traditional boatox here and there or like a little bit of that. I mean, I think they're doing some inhuman type stuff that we won't have access to ever.
Speaker 4: To beyond that we don't even understand.
Speaker 2: That we would, Yeah, that we were not even aware is an option at this.
Speaker 3: Just listen to what they say they do. They put like baby foreskin all over their face and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: So Sandy B. Sandy B said that one she said that, well, that part.
Speaker 3: I think fox too. She also does weird blood stuff. If they if they admit to these things that theyre admitting to, what do they do behind closed doors?
Speaker 2: Well, and I think that they almost look at at stuff like boatox is like beneath them. It's like, oh, save that for the peasants getting botox.
Speaker 1: Like you and I.
Speaker 2: Bro right, Like you and I would look at it and be like, oh, you know, I'm not really interested in boat toox. It's like a weird poison that people are injected into their face and they're like, yeah, exactly. I don't want that shit either.
Speaker 4: Give me. Yeah, they're like, yeah, you go get it.
Speaker 3: That's I don't disagree. It's definitely for the peasants. That's I mean, that is definitely going to be you know, it's the it's the class warfare of the matters, right, They're not going to do everything else to the lower people in society or I.
Speaker 5: Got cut out.
Speaker 2: I got cut out. But yeah, I think I think they're doing all kinds of weird stuff. I mean stuff that we will never think.
Speaker 4: You think they're trying to look like fallen angels, Julia, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: They're trying to look like. It's some type of like cartoon version, a bloated faced version of like it's like it's inhuman. Nobody's face actually.
Speaker 1: Looks like that all the same.
Speaker 3: Right, Like, you can look at a picture with car Fisher Late in Life, and you can look at a picture of you can look at a picture of Carrie Fisher in Later in Life and look at a picture of Bruce Channer and they look strikingly similar.
Speaker 2: Right after right, they even made a joke about it. My husband took me to go see The New twenty eight years later movie and they made it there.
Speaker 3: Huh, that's silly. And Murphy's is that that the star of that? Still the scarecrow?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You did you watch twenty eight days Later, the zombie movie? So I did, so this is like the sequel to that twenty eight years later. Basically it's like the sequel or whatever.
Speaker 3: But is he back in it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Silly? Murphy's the same, dude.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't recognize anybody in the cast. I think it's like all new peeps. But anyways, I just found it funny because you know, it is a joke. And uh, I think that they they got stuff in their their creams and serums and stuff that they get from like children's hospitals. You know when they do this spia bivodous stuff and they reception off.
Speaker 4: That fluid.
Speaker 2: That's so yeah, it's the it's called spina biffitia something, and they put it in cosmetic products. So all these hospitals that are doing like all this good will stuff for the kids that are suffering from all these like horrible medical ailments, they're literally siphoning off like parts of their bodies and they included into cosmetic products.
Speaker 4: So you're talking about the final fluid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know it's like you said before, weird foreskin stuff and they all think it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: But there's always new ship. I've ever heard of this until the other day. If you're all heard of this, Heidi of vasper machine. It's some sort of new rehabilitation. No, oh, yeah, it's it's for act. It's supposed to help them recover from muscles overnight, like you know, three times as quickly.
Speaker 4: And you know my husband's watching. Don't get any ideas, buff, I don't know. We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Well I don't. I don't exactly. I haven't got it around my brain hole around exactly how it works. Well, this is the this is the next greatest thing in athletic training. So there's always something, Julia, you know, whether it's injecting stuff or doing stuff like this where there are people that you know that the masses or public don't know about.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what its like. It looks like a cross between a hove around and those stretchy weights what were they.
Speaker 3: Called the X or the oh Shinner's list, gotcha, No, the boat flex.
Speaker 1: It's above Oh yeah, and hove around remember the ho around commercials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's a there is a bow flex aspect of that. There's a both flex kind of resistance training.
Speaker 1: To that sounded just like Julia's grandmother.
Speaker 3: Just well, if without any further ado here, I'm gonna play a quick trailer and then we'll we'll go around table on what what you're what got you interested in this film originally and what was the biggest take what you saw you know after rewatching it today, you know through a newer lens, you know, many many years later, right from your initial viewings. Well, I don't know about what about when did you first see A Julia? Because I know I saw the theater. I Okana and Heidi Boat they saw it shortly after.
Speaker 2: Well before you played the trailer, I will say I was born in late ninety four, she.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I totally missed it. Obviously, I wasn't even born yet when this came out, But I watched it for the first time when you invited me to do this podcast. Oh no, no, it was brand new for me, and I actually have a lot to say about it after play the trailer because I have a crisp fresh view of this movie, like love it.
Speaker 3: I got two bras, you know. On that note, I I really I just watched The Ghostory again their day. You know, I had never watched it before last week's review, so I'm glad to hear that you also watched this for the first time to one of these GCD film reviews. So I'm trying to get we'll watch. But I actually made there was a theatrical trailer, and then they didn't like it, and then they made another one and I say both of them, clip both of them for thirty seconds to get out the bulk of the whole the plot line. But it's also interesting to see that Mike Myers was quite a diva apparently on this set, and I want to make note of that and just want we.
Speaker 2: Go into it.
Speaker 4: Here, get my coffee peasants.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's bad. Some of those tales are bad. They're real bad.
Speaker 1: Charlie Mackenzie has his poetry.
Speaker 3: This poem sucks his family.
Speaker 6: He look at the Sayson boys.
Speaker 3: He gonna give the boy a complex a.
Speaker 1: That's a huge noga and most of all his fears. I broke up with those girls for very good reasons. Oh really, yes, what about Pam? She smelled like soup?
Speaker 3: Then one day he met.
Speaker 1: Harriet.
Speaker 3: I'll never not laugh when someone within here that he broke up with a lady because she smelled like soup. I mean, that's just the most ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Reason, exactly like beef vegetable soup.
Speaker 2: They were used to that joke in and did you guys watch.
Speaker 4: You know too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I've seen it, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they used that. They said that somebody smelled like soup, and then they compared her to her house to lipt in Landing. So I think it's always funny when somebody says somebody smells like soup, because you think it'd be a comforting smell. I love soup. Banera walk in and I feel like I'm getting embraced in a warm soupy hug.
Speaker 3: By a Nazi hug at that by the Nazis that owned the place.
Speaker 4: Right, No soup for you.
Speaker 1: I love soup maitani, please, that's that's the soup Nazis.
Speaker 3: Sir, he may he may have a job at Panera because they are owned by a literal Nazis. I'm not making that up. Big time Nazis. Yeah, they hire him and a harpy. They love Nazis over there. I had.
Speaker 1: She was a Canadian Japanese.
Speaker 3: Girl, and we got a next girl from Taylor Deck.
Speaker 1: I like it, not in a p h sort of way.
Speaker 3: You pardon the special tracking I'm dragging.
Speaker 1: He had a fishy smell. I just I feel like, you know what I mean. And she's smell like smell face like hamburger and steak.
Speaker 4: I'm with Julia on that one is better.
Speaker 2: Now did she.
Speaker 3: Possibly work in San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf?
Speaker 1: Have you heard of this case?
Speaker 4: Missus X?
Speaker 1: She murders her husband's on her hontmoon, then she changes her identity and marries again. I think I'm dating missus X.
Speaker 7: The Justice Department reports an alarming rise at the number of poisonings across the United States.
Speaker 1: It's a smart drink to improve your bring power.
Speaker 3: You like it, Charlie, thank you, no, thank you know we got we got the full scope of everything. We got. Beat Nick, a movie about beat Nick's venerating the Beatnik uh you know movement, which was the proto hippie movement, which literally the figures in that movement brought us the hippie movement out of Laurel Canyon, through the Summer of Love and Monterey and right into the hate and Ashbury, right, you know, with the Grateful Dad Michael Riccana shuddo. You know Charles Manson. I don't know why I thought about couldn't remember Charles Manson's name for sake, but the fact that we have all these parapolitical events to go right back to the same era that this movie is paying homage to, and it's a movie about a serial killer with some of old Cocaine Bob's friends in it. I'm a little concerned about some of these things when I look at these things later in life. But let's, uh, let's start our roundtable here, if you don't mind, Caine. We we kick us off here with when did you first discover this film? What was your interest in what's your biggest takeaway from your recent viewing?
Speaker 1: Uh? Well, JJ, it's all about the nookie, right. And So I had a girlfriend. She happened to be a Mormon from Park City. She was an Olympic downhill skier, and she broke her femur and he broke skiing, correct, and it ended her career. She was like a gold medal ice downhill.
Speaker 3: And I was broken, femer, that's gotta be rough. Yeah, it's kind of injured career. Huh.
Speaker 1: Her name was Tevika really I I connected with her a few years back again after twenty years. But she watched a lot of movies, listening to a lot of music while she was, you know, strapped up with the leg down, and so have you seen because she was quoting So I married an Axe murder all the time, and I didn't get it. She have seen it, and so we finally sat down and watched it. And I don't know that I necessarily would have thought it was funny had she not been so into it and and quoting everything from it all the time. But but once I heard everything in the movie, I'd heard her say it fifty times and it was it was just it blew my mind.
Speaker 3: And so that and so your girl got hooked Tom and the Burbs, the movie The Burbs Love. I said, so your extual girlfriend got you hooked Tom very much? Yeah, yeah, yeah, nice. Now the Urbs is a good one. We might have to do that one in the future.
Speaker 1: Would be a good one for it for the show.
Speaker 2: I think I've done a breakdown on the Burbs before, and there's so much stuff in there. You blow your packer right off.
Speaker 3: Don't really good time, don't do it. Don't do it real world.
Speaker 4: But yeah, are you a pretty girl?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 3: It puts the lotion on its skin? The what what was your biggest takeaway Kane from rewatching this now?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is this the first time you've seen it in the last twenty two years?
Speaker 1: I watched it today.
Speaker 3: I disregard thirty thirty two years. My apology, sir.
Speaker 1: I'm only twenty eight, so just like remember that you stop it.
Speaker 3: The most busted twenty eight year old. To do that, you must be twenty eight times.
Speaker 1: Too anyway, So yeah, I I also I like that area of San Francisco. Charmed is another uh production that comes from that exact area. I think they most the same house. It's the one with Lissa Milano and then series yep.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other one that you like this the one that was in the cult, the Redheaded Girl. What's her name Rose McGowan.
Speaker 3: That's very interesting.
Speaker 1: That's very Piper from Charmed. If anybody out there who's Piper is that's my I guess she's my TV type.
Speaker 3: So so what was the connection was there's a connection between this film and Charmed it was filmed.
Speaker 1: I think that that final scene was filmed at the house, the Charmed house. I believe it's very iconic thing. I think that's like, it's near hate Nashbury, but it's I forgot the name of the road. It's really comic.
Speaker 3: I looked it up here. I mean I didn't pick up on that. I'm glad you. I'm glad you mentioned that. That's that's awesome. You already hit you already blew my brain hole with a Zach galifan Akis cameo in the in this film that I.
Speaker 4: Was I have some stuff to say about that house later. So don't into it to the house you.
Speaker 3: Never left him up. Oh yeah, So I'll look up some of that. And I know they show the full house home in this film. So I married ANX murderer.
Speaker 4: There's a lot on the house. There's some interesting stuff on the house that they filmed in mm hmm. That the one, the one I'm thinking of, the white one, the white one for me. He's talking about the one of the dad.
Speaker 3: I think, right, yeah, I'm just talking about you see the Full House, you know that scene you see in the beginning of Full House in that park, you see the facades of those games. You see that same scene in here, which is interesting because again that's another Bob Cocaine Evans factor right there, because that's who that's who produced Full House, and that's who owns is the friend of Bob's and that's who owns the Silo Drive property where the Manson family murders occurred at the Tate Planski home, and that's in that home today lives Marilyn Manson, who was the longtime boyfriend of Rose McGowan from Your Charms show, their friend.
Speaker 4: And that was the else that the dad was in, right or No, there's multiple houses. The White House where they got married is the house I'm talking about for later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't. I don't think this is. I don't think it's this house. So when I'm talking about, I don't think it's in the show. I don't think it was. Jesus the site. It was just showing in one of their scenes. I'll bring up a picture in a minute. But Ken, did you have any other anything else?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Do you want to add to your your affinity for the film and or anything else you saw. Well, we'll get to.
Speaker 4: I.
Speaker 3: Actually I actually just door dash you. Some Hula Berger's are coming in a white a Lantra twenty fifteen, so don't worry. The driver's name is Brian. He's cool. Uh, Julia, how you doing? Man? I appreciate Uh, I appreciate joining us again. So what you I was a little surprised that you had just seen this, but I'm excited to hear about kind of your your initial I guess you don't really have a comparative analysis of when you first seenes it to now since she seen it once. But what was your biggest takeaway?
Speaker 2: Well, I have to say my husband has watched this movie several times and he was surprised that I hadn't seen it either. Uh, you know, after watching it, I'm surprised I hadn't seen it before now because oh, thank you, it's so funny. It's really really funny. There were multiple scenes where I laughed out loud, literally laughed out loud, and I actually was surprised because as a kind of like a two thousands kid, the only exposure I really ever got to Mike Myers was Austin Powers, and I thought he was like the ugliest person to ever walk the face of the earth, and in this movie he's so cute. I was like, when the fuck was Mike Myers like a handsome guy, you know, to even be able to play a main character like this, I was like, kind of taken back. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. That's a really good point, you know.
Speaker 2: Mike Myers is hilarious. I thought that the jokes were on point and the soundtrack was banging. I wouldn't have changed anything about the movie. I thought it was perfect. Yeah, and I really enjoyed watching it. I think that they slipped some stuff in there, for sure, on multiple different levels, which we'll get to as we're breaking down the movie. But they they definitely slipped a lot of stuff in there, and I'm surprised that the movie didn't do better because it's absolutely hilarious. In my opinion, I agree, and I think.
Speaker 3: It was a kind of before it's time. It's kind of become a cult classic a little bit. It was very innovative, I think in regards to the way things were being shot comparatively speaking of the time, you know, and that was one of the things that became that issue with mister Mike Myers, the Diva. There was the director one to start doing all these he had He's every day he would set up a track to move the camera and do all these motion shots with the camera instead of just sitting in one spot, and Mike Myers would see the track and go right back to his trailer every day. So they had some some Mexican standoffs or I guess Canadian standoffs. He's Canadian. They have some Canadian standoffs over these matters. But it is interesting. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, there are parts of the movie I don't know, like the jokes would be like something that would be funny now even.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. I think it still plays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, I really do. It's like I said, I literally laughed out loud out a couple of parts, and yeah, I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And this was kind of this was Mike Myers's big film between Wayne's World and Awesome Powers, and this is really the last time he plays Mike Myers, right, I mean every time after this he's always in the characters doing you know that weird love gur and whatever the fuck that was, you know, and so on the numerous aw some powers.
Speaker 2: He's got characters right, and like when I watched Austin Powers, I just you know, I loved the movies because I was a little kid when they weren't coming out, and I thought they were funny. But I never thought of him as like a regular guy that could like look normal and just like tell funny jokes. So I always looked at him as like fat Bastard's.
Speaker 3: Like, there you go. I'm glad you pointed that out, because so I made that same just on that same note, I kind of made note of that same thing. I rewatched it here, you know, and it reminds me of Peter Sellers. Back to the Manson family and people associated with that Ciellow Drive residence that is currently owned by the executive producer Full House Jeff Franklin and has been for thirty thirty one years, and Marilyn Manson was residing you back in it ninety three. Marilyn Manson's residing it today. You tell me what goes on there. I have no idea, but this is the full House home that I was just describing for.
Speaker 9: So I've got the history on it. It's super interesting, this home this one. Yeah, oh shit, Okay, I didn't really get too much in the properties I was. I got lost, to be quite honest with you, I lost. I got lost in these characters.
Speaker 3: Again. So when like you were saying, there, you know, Peter Seller's the panther, you know, he quit playing any character as Peter Sellers, and then all of a sudden he just had a whole careers this pink panther thing, much like Mike Myers with his onslaught of characters after after this film. So this seemed like a very you know, transitional point for him in that regard. And you know, again, Peter Sellers was into some weird sexual stuff there in Ciela Drive in the Manson family business. I don't know what in there, but there's lots of stories and uh, he much like Elvis would hire security in the aftermath.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say one of my biggest takeaways that I noticed from this movie is this movie may not have done very well, but it reminded me a lot of the plot for Adam's family values, and that movie did great. So it just surprises me because so I married an Ax. Murder is way funnier actually than adams Family Values. But it has like the same plot of like the black widow weird thing.
Speaker 3: You mean to tell you mean to tell me that that mc hammer doing an Adams Family theme song rap and was not successful.
Speaker 2: I mean, more people know about Adam's Family Values than so I married an ax murderer, which surprises the dog shit out of me because this movie is actually funny. Adam's Family Values.
Speaker 3: Is I you know, it's just I yeah, no, I agree with you. And it came out roughly the same time that I was just double checking adams Family Values was November of ninety three versus July.
Speaker 2: Oh, and see they have like really similar plots. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, they sound like they were competing projects, right, mm hmm. So there's seven, that's not seven, says it's seven ten Ashbury.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, with that one, Thank you dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's interesting you say that because I got my story's gonna focus around the grateful dad here in the moment. But before we do that, did Jeff something to say came for we let how to introduce what her interests and takeaway was.
Speaker 1: Sure, Julia, the when you when you think about it, all of those people from Saturday Night Live were like us over there, the misfits that they called themselves, the not ready for primetime players, and they all most of them came from sc TV, which was a small local channel in Chicago, and they it was like it was more like an acting school kind of you know, John Candy, uh, and you had a lot of Canadians that came out of there, and so they were they were the regular guy. Look, you know from Easy Money, you know we'll see bowling shirt Brown Maleman, Oxfords and that they're all the most unlikely characters. Chevy Chase probably one of the more handsome of the bunch. But then you have Dan ackroy did plenty of movies, you know, and John Candy. Obviously, somebody said, I just I thought i'd make that point.
Speaker 3: Dann Ackroyd, is this Tuesday's Tuesday Weld's friend who bought processed Churchy and Mama Cassa's house.
Speaker 1: Dude, come on, JJ, shimminy.
Speaker 2: We found that out on the ghost Story episode and about started my period and I was so upset.
Speaker 3: My brainhole because here's the thing he obviously frames he uses the imagin childbook.
Speaker 4: I don't want that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not good. Started ovulating these are the magical child bookstores. His basis for raised the cult bookshop in the Ghostbusters films, which is the same books church related bookstory.
Speaker 5: I want.
Speaker 2: I want to get to Heidi. I just wanted to say this really really quick. Bill Murray looks and acts like he's probably an asshole in real life. Dan Ackroyd has always been some kind of a sacred cow to me where I've always thought he's such a stand up guy, no nonsense guy.
Speaker 4: He's so cool.
Speaker 2: He's into all this esoteric paranormal stuff. I love the Ghostbusters. He's so funny. To find out that he could have like sinister links to stuff, or that he's really a douchebag in real life. I mean, I almost felt like I needed to like go on a fasting journey with my heart and just like reconfigure life. I've just I've always loved him so much.
Speaker 3: I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Somebody said they ran into dan ackroid while he was drunk and he was an asshole.
Speaker 3: I had, I had. I had a very similar experience when I discovered the Grateful Dad was a CIA Front operations because I was was we'll get to it after Heidi. One of my biggest interests in this film was at the very same time this film came out and I had just gotten into the Dead So in Heidien, what what did you what? Do you what? What did you get interested in this one about back in July of ninety three? And what did you take away recently? When when seeing it a game.
Speaker 4: I was a huge fan of Mike Myers back then, so I literally was so excited to see this movie back in the day with my ex husband. You that that part's not a great memory, but right we went and saw.
Speaker 3: That that doesn't sound like that doesn't sound like a good a good takeaway. That's when the least at the theater.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that part wasn't good. But I will say this is a movie that me and my kids have watched so much that we literally quote it all the time. My one daughter's boyfriend, he doesn't do movies, and he's always like, what the hell are you people talking about? Not do I know?
Speaker 2: I know we did the movieotes is he an NC person?
Speaker 4: Should He doesn't have an internal He does not have an internal monologue?
Speaker 2: Fuck away from him. He's a cyber.
Speaker 4: He I'm sweet, you know, but he doesn't have the internal monologue for sure. He thinks we're crazy because we do.
Speaker 2: He's like, what, oh yeah, weird crazy Okay.
Speaker 4: I know, Sad. I was like, what, you don't really I had never met somebody that really didn't have it.
Speaker 3: But I love that. I love movies. I love I mean, you know, there's probably not a perse that goes by Wheky and I aren't you know, Shindler's lists to each other or some other movie references. So and I'm sure you all see me because you all have known me for film reviews, see me how much I love film by you know, seeing how much knowledge I have on the subject, I'm sure, Yeah, I love them.
Speaker 4: I just now watching it. It's different. It's so different when you see all the things they slip in and like all of the new stuff. You're like, wow, you know how like Julia was saying, she like heard he was an asshole and that her like literally, and you do like if you meet if you hear something or you meet somebody and they disappoint you. Largely, that's why they say don't meet your heroes, right, because you're like, right, yeah, so but nowadays, yeah, I have a lot to say on it. I think it's very interesting on some of the things that were put out even back then with conspiracy theories, and that goes straight to the Panta ruts. I love it.
Speaker 3: But I'm glad you said that. So that's you said. You said, you quote a lot of things, and you you uh, you know, the very memorable scenes and stuff. So it sounds like your first interest was it was along these lines. Was it along these lines of the conspiracy theories? Maybe not when you first Again, when I saw it, was that a big takeaway for you?
Speaker 4: For me, it was just all funny. Like back then, you have to remember I wasn't the same person, so back then I didn't think anything of it. But now, back then I was just like, that was so great, and I couldn't believe that nobody liked it. I was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I can't believe nobody liked this. But it's so funny, I.
Speaker 4: Thought, right, yeah, they really shot it down, and it is low key funny unless it's like certain parts like with the dad and stuff. He's actual funny. But you know, the little things always got me. I mean I always just thought it was the little things, not you know, had go get my pants like that's hilarious. But there's other things that are really funny that.
Speaker 2: When they go tour the prison. Oh my god, poor philarious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are describing me some of my favorite comedy scenes in ninety cinema right now. And on that note, I can't And well you mentioned the prison scene would do us no justice unless we played Phil clows it up. Yes, yes, there, close it up, clows it up.
Speaker 7: Now, this is something the other tour guys won't tell you. In this particular cell block machine Gun, Kelly had what we call in the prison system a bitch, and one night, in a jealous rage, they took a makeshift knife or ship and cut out the bitch's eyes.
Speaker 1: I knew another thing about hard.
Speaker 7: And as if this wasn't enough retribution for Kelly, the next day he and four other inmates took turns pissing into the bitches ocular cavitys.
Speaker 3: This way to the cap, this way to the gafeteria. You can't beat that part of love.
Speaker 1: Hartman Man, he was the best.
Speaker 2: He slaid, He.
Speaker 4: Was slade, He was slaid but he was another.
Speaker 2: Another Laurel Canyon tie in. By the way, Phil Hartmon.
Speaker 3: You he was classic of that dead Panda immediately switching into comedy mode, right like, I'm a big fan of dead Pan, he you know, and he killed it there when he's like telling about president you know, the ocular you know, sockets of the you know, the bitch, and then one of the cafeteria folks you know, I mean cavities.
Speaker 2: I did want to say two things I saw in the comments just now. Somebody mentioned Mike Myers being Shrek loved Shrek. Forgot about that. And then somebody said strange stuff regarding Phil Hartman's murder. I covered that actually in my Laurel Canyons series because they say that his wife did it. But there's no fucking way there. It's like all messed up, covered up, weird stuff. And yeah, there is a lot of strange stuff regarding Phil Hartman's murder for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 3: So Heidi, did you you know, did you did you get super annoyed out by you didn't? So you weren't into conspiracy theories all in this regard When.
Speaker 4: I was a m yeah, I was true blue Mormon back then. I wasn't probably supposed to see that movie.
Speaker 3: I was too, but like you know, I had I don't know, maybe I'm just maybe I always been a bit annoyed. But I blame the Mormons for it because they were, you know, the world's a conspiracy type of deal, right, the world's the devil, right, well, at least of the world, but not in the world right.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they and and they know that they're the ones that only are important, you know, very elitism.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, but just from a philosophical understanding of what how I was perceiving their their teachings at that age when I was thirteen getting the priesthoods, right, so that's my first priesthood and and and so I get my first priests the same year. I'm I'm kind of my my mind is going from bigfoots and aliens and Lock not walk neest monster, but Champ the monster in Lake Champlain where I grew up in Vermont. There every summer I literally.
Speaker 4: Would have said it was bullshit. I was so I was the Alex P. Keaton of my family because I was.
Speaker 3: Bullshit of the conspiracies for bullshit in the film that he was describing, Oh, I was told. I was like, that's interesting. I gotta know more about this.
Speaker 4: Yep, Nope, I was like the how stupid he is?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, so I was already into weird shit, you know. It was just like and then this was a whole new list of weird shit that he named off for me in this film. And if we we without any further Ado again, this is my favorite scene from the nineteen nineties for many reasons, the least of which of my conspiracy theory activities around it, but then also.
Speaker 1: Just the hilarity that ensues here he's giving to Lindon's runnish again.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jump. There's a secret society if the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the Pantat, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and me triannually as a secret country mansion in Colorado, not adds the meadows.
Speaker 5: So who's in this pantherrood, the Queen, the.
Speaker 10: Vote, the Getty's, the lost Child's I'm Colonel Saunders. Before he went Tet's up. I hated the colonel with his wee bed eyes.
Speaker 5: I'm a smug lick on his face.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna buy my.
Speaker 10: Chicken and oh that how can you hate the kernel because he puts an addictive chemic colors chicken that makes you cleave it fortnitely, smarters.
Speaker 1: Interesting, cool.
Speaker 3: Means great. That is a great scene.
Speaker 2: I actually have found your conspiracy stuff I have on that fantaver after actually.
Speaker 3: Okay myself, Yeah, let's hold it. I just want to play the scene party. We'll watch it again. Trust me, that's my favorite scene. Absolutely, let's hold that. Unpack that scene here when when we get to the details of it. But you know that is if I may add, my biggest takeaway is from that scene when we when we watching it, I was like, you know what, there's a process factor to this because again that that Linden the rouche rubbish nonsense as she says, right, so this is again Linden the rush was part of Iran conc. Were friends with all over North and he starts in whistle blowing everybody, including the processed Church, and then the processed Church's attorney, John Markham gets hired by the US Attorney's office by Tuesday, Weld's cousin Bill Weld, and then they prosecute Lyndon the roosh.
Speaker 2: So crazy, how that ties back? I didn't even catch that.
Speaker 3: Do you know where John Markham lived at this time? Where in the nineties? In nineteen ninety two when this film was made, John Markham lived in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Damn JJ coming in with the bar.
Speaker 3: That was my biggest takeaway there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when this movie first came out, like I said, I was just getting into weird shit. Oh I'm sorry, Hoy, did you have any more Did you have any more comments on your biggest takeaway there from.
Speaker 4: Your Oh no, no, no, just on the the regular stuff later. No, No, I'm good.
Speaker 3: You got some real barn burners on these homes. I'm glad y'all looked at that because I didn't. I didn't get to my analysis anywhere on the properties there, but I do look forward to it. So when I was thirteen when that movie came out, you know, it was just like I said, I had just gotten a priesthood in the Mormon business, and was, you know, getting interested in different ideas then longer monsters and aliens and stuff. But you know, these conspiratorial topics I found out about from this film, right and obviously not processed church. That's more recent stuff, but you know, the idea of this Illuminati or Pentavern type of deal. But and then San Francisco was quickly becoming my favorite thing in life because I just discovered The Grateful Dead the year prior, the summer prior, and I had this giant poster covering an entire wall of my bedroom. I mean he was like seven foot by like five feet or some nonsense. And you know, so that movie came out, I was like, you know, this is I think, I really think it is this one moment in my life where I literally fell in love with the city of San Francisco because I've spent a lot of time in that city. Two of my brothers, my dudes from the Air Force, my fellow garbage can dudes. They they live out just north and south of there. So we we usually convene on San Francisco every year for many years and uh till you know, for our garbage can do invasions and whatnot. But I you know, between The Grateful Dead and you know a lot of other factors, this this film and other things, I've had a great interest there in the city of San Francisco, and I've spent a lot of time there. Never lived there, but spent a lot of time there. So this, this film has always had a special place for me as a result of those kind of factors, because again, that came out right at the same time I just really discovered San Francisco. So and it's uh, I would call this the best San Francisco film. I'm gonna go on a lem and say that that. I mean, there's a number of good ones. You know. Zodiac was a good one, right, you know, I think and uh, you know, maybe even American Graffiti could be considered in that in that department.
Speaker 2: But American Graffiti, Holy shit, dude, that's one of my all time favorite movies in my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And film, Yeah, well it's.
Speaker 2: Ars Mackenzie Phillips. H how hello Mama's.
Speaker 3: Wasn't she thirteen?
Speaker 2: She was thirty and we all know about her and her pasted with her little incestuous stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh holy shit, you just you just blew up my brain hole because I took a note something earlier on the same topic that I totally forgot about, and I don't know if it exists anymore, but I pulled up something connecting this film George Hodell and something else you just mentioned Mackenzie. Well, it was actually written by Steve Hodell. Whatever this blog post was his son. So Steve Hodell's sister would later take in Mackenzie Phillips after she's been getting deal by her dad. Right, because she and because Steve Hodell's sister, daughter of George Hodell, the alled just to Black Dalli murdered by his own son, the former San Francisco police detective. Well, you know, so there's your Mackenzie Phillips black Dollia connection. Right, There.
Speaker 2: Wasn't Black Dahlia murdered in and around the San Francisco area or would have.
Speaker 3: Been lost Los Ange Angels man, Los.
Speaker 2: Angeles, I believe George Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Well, here's a Bob Cocaine Evans connection. I believe George Hodell was living in the infamous Frank Lloyd right Mayan home at the time, at home that would be occupied by Bob Cocaine Evans.
Speaker 2: Dude, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Well, there was a direct connection to Bob's crew and that crew. So John John Houston, his protege was Jack Nicholson. That was Bob. Bob's bffy. You may recognize him here in this picture as the muppet on the left, the far left muppet, it'd be Jack Nicholson. You know, that was her crew muppet, you know, the green Muppet. That's Jack Nicholson next to Bob Cocaine Evans none other than Charles Manson. But yeah, that's an interesting connection though. You see these Mackenzie Phillips connections right with the American Graffuite, she's going into the same again. It's a it's a we're look, we're piecing things together from the outside looking in, and we're we're describing things somewhat disparately in doing so with these parapolitical matters, and it's a lot more I think that what we're discovering over time and more information and analyzing these things, Julia, is that in Heidi both and we often discuss these parapolitical matters, that it's becoming a smaller, smaller circle of folks, right, Yeah, I mean it's not a huge network.
Speaker 2: That, sir, is the truest statement of the evening, especially like when you really like with the stuff you've been doing with the Cocaine Bob, and then when we talked about OJ, when we talked about I mean, it's like they keep showing up these assholes like they're punching a time clock or something. It's like, Okay, let me check into this fucking weird thing that I shouldn't have anything to do with.
Speaker 3: I appreciate with your heads out there, Julia, because you just gave me a nice plug for next Wednesday's operations. GCD Live and Esoteric and Occult film review of the nineteen eighty seven cinematic masterpiece Lethal Weapon, which the plotline of that film describes Bill Colby's wet dreams come home. So Bill Colby, the CIA director, invents Operation Gladio. He invents the Phoenix program, the program to kill assassins. He invents the Air American drug trafficking, all part of the Material Assistance comand of Vietnam, all brought to you by Bill Colby. And Bill Colby's son just happened to be the one of the primary witnesses for the State of California against the case of murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in the case against Warrenthal James Simpson. So why is Carl Colby one of the primary witnesses and why is he living next door to a drug trafficking operation when the cole Brown Simpson and a manager of the mafia Italian restaurants that owned Italian restaurants that Goldman worked at. Why is Carl Coleby? Well, it's always goes back to Colby here, So that's going to be next week, folks. But I appreciate the the endadvertanty and up that for me.
Speaker 2: Any time?
Speaker 1: So can I can I add?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna play?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was actually for some someone.
Speaker 3: Does this one go out to the one you love?
Speaker 1: What you're saying, it's lesson to me. Don't touch a gray, nobody.
Speaker 3: I love touching gray. That was the uh grateful Dad's only number one or no, only top ten hits.
Speaker 1: Strangely enough, well, I think, uh, Casey Jones charted also, but I don't. It didn't get number one for sure. Van Halen also never had a number one until eighty four.
Speaker 3: You stop it, sir. Casey Jones did never made a chart.
Speaker 1: It must have been somewhere on the billboard. As far as classic well.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy them.
Speaker 1: I enjoy that, but I wanted to add one more film to the mix. As far as San Francisco goes and there's probably a couple in his repertoire but missed out are obviously there?
Speaker 3: You go, you're gonna say that, And I.
Speaker 1: Also know that you have some beef on that one too well.
Speaker 2: I mentioned it in our previous episode when we covered the Ghost Story movie because the main character that Robin William portrays is based on a real life person who is molesting babies at the McMartin.
Speaker 1: Preschool, So exact exact replica, r.
Speaker 2: Exact replica, down to down to the ear rings, necklace. Everything about the person is so I mean, it's like they it's like a hilarious joke to them. Missus doubtfire is a baby rapist from McMartin in the San Francisco area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looks. I know right. It's isn't it crazy how identical that is when you when you make that a personals get out of town. That's that's spot on.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the side by side on that JJ I have.
Speaker 3: I'll pull it up in a second. Do you know who did not prosecute that case? That would be Ira Reiner, Charles Manson's friend, personal friend.
Speaker 2: Also somehow connected with oj.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: He's he brought he was part of the propaganda campaign on the media. Yeah, when when we first started seeing on that propaganda campaign, what didn't mean to do that? We first started seeing all that propaganda campaign of you know, the OJ did it like we're seeing with Brian Coberger right now. Yeah, Ira Reiner was one of those first media pundits out there. Yeah, he just got out of the DA's office. Uh, here we go, Well, look bring up that quick comparison there. Let's here's that George Hodel Herb Kane Zodiac and the San Francisco Chronicle connection. So we see the San Francisco Chronicle comes up here in this film. That is the big part of that Zodiac tale, right in Herbkane. Herb Kane, the editor who's part of that whole Zodiac situation, right, the letters and the whole situation back there in sixty nine that was going on at the same time as the Anti Family murders down Los Angeles. This is San Francisco simultaneously speaking. But Herb Kane's the guy who invinced the word beatnick Ooh.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know, my theory on the Zodiac is that it was potentially multiple assailants, but one of them had to be Michael Lochino.
Speaker 3: We can get onto that conversation later, ma'am. There definitely is a team of assailants. I went over one of those assailants, the man in the hood at Lake Berriesa, this past Sundays on my Operation GCD Sundays, the case of Edward Wayne Edwards, because the man on September twenty seventh, nineteen sixty nine, wearing what appears to be an alistair curley like magical hood doing filming what appears to be a snuff film on the shores of Lake Barriesa in the murder of one young woman and the attempted murder of a man. That man would go on to describing great detail in the report filed by the Napa County Sheriff's Office, because folks want to shitcoat this today filed by the Napa County Sheriff's Office, and the statements made by the man hood all happened to ever win Edwards life, just they happened in nineteen fifty nine, not in nineteen sixty nine. He escaped the Deer Lodge prison in Montana. That's a very specific thing to say. He killed a guard. There was two guards killed when everyone. Edwards escaped that prison in nineteen fifty nine and stole a card and headed to Mexico. That was the next two statements by the man on the Hood. He was stole a car and was headed to Mexico. So it's definitely a team. And ever Win Edwards, I assure you was on that team. He's the most diabolical serial killer in American history and one most folks probably never heard of.
Speaker 2: Well that's a great I mean, that's a great point. I do think one of them was Michael Lochino, at least for the taxi cab driver.
Speaker 3: There's a strong argument for a lot of these things. Man. I agree, and I we're happy to have these conversations with you on the Future show. But you're spot on with the team of Zodiacs for sure. And if I have two more quick notes on that the if you've noticed one quick note, I'm sorry if you notice one of the things that the Zodiac wrote his letters that he got his rocks off killing killing folks and Edward. When Edwards to date, in any cold cases, his DNA has never come up. The only time is DNA came up was in two thousand and nine, his daughter was watching a television program on investigat investigation Discovery. I believe it was cold case murder that occurred in Wisconsin back in nineteen eighty, twenty nine years prior, and she says she saw it. She immediately recognized that was a town that she lived in at the time, that her father took her to that exact field where the murder occurred, and that they fled town in the days after that. She calls those law enforcement authorities up there, she gives her DNA. It comes as a match to a seaman staying left on a pair of jeans and the female victim that apparently at Edwards Edward, when Edwards he got his rocks off killing folks, just like the Zodiac said, and he wasn't. There was no rape, it was he never raped anybody, was there. His crimes were never sex, He never raped anybody. They were almost always lovers lanes, almost always just like the Zodiac. Mhm, So a lot to be said with ed I think he's more of a general in this whole outfit of a hand of death cult type situation, you know, not getting too far off top, because we are talking about serial killers tonight, and San Francisco. But the tales of Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Tool, I would argue, are really the machinations of a network that every when Edwards ran and every time he was in prison, the murder rate went down in America.
Speaker 2: So just saying that's so interesting.
Speaker 3: And he knew Charles Manson, and he knew Otis Tool, and he he knew a lot of he knew a lot of folks.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. I was just going to say, well, I think a lot of them knew each other.
Speaker 5: I think they were.
Speaker 2: There was like some kind of weird Sandman convention every year where they all fucking met up in compared notes and shit.
Speaker 3: But you ain't kidding. You ain't kidding, because in two thousand and three they had a Zodiac conference at San Francisco where the guy that held it, the Zodiac Killer, would show up. There's a guy pictured in those photographs at that conference. It looks identical to ever Win Edwards, and he's sitting next to Charles Manson's friend Larry Milton.
Speaker 2: So well, they always have these conferences, right, It's like they have the Ted Bundy conference and then had they love to do that stuff.
Speaker 3: But take note of what we're discussing here, right, San Francisco serial killers, right, and the Zodiacs killing in sixty nine at the same time the Mansons killing in Los Angeles is sixty nine. And Ed knew Charles. They known these verses fifty two. Him and Manson were Friendsance fifty two and they were on a prison on a mound in Ohio at Chilikalthy Federal Reformatory, and he knew so obviously it seems like he may have known Larry Melton. So Larry Meltain is celebrating seemingly with the portion of the Zodiac killer guys. He's part of the Manson team and they're all celebrating a Zodiac conference in this photograph in two thousand and three. It's kind of sick if you look at it that way, but that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 3: So when we talk about serial killers and they all know each other, you know, I think that should be considered because it is this you were talking. We were talking Laurel Canyon, and I know Kane is a big musician, so he's all about some of this Laurel Canyon stuff. We've discussed that as well on his show, right King the Laurel Canyon, the whole fake music scene that the military kind of syop scene, right.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't go with fake. I would go with sort of manufactured by by Providence. Those military leaders were based out of those operations. They were operations were based out of that area. Their kids grew up there. They it was kind of a time when there was a lot of open doorness for they were I would more say along the lines of they were kind of the bastard childs. They were the outcasts of their family. And and they actually, you know, all got together and created great music that can't be denied, and it found more great music. And so I think that Hendrix and the Eagles made great music.
Speaker 3: I would pipe the wall sounded.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that they weren't just like cool guys that got together.
Speaker 1: Sound had nothing to do with the Eagles. They never played on an Eagles record. They maybe the Beach Boys and the Monkeys, But when and the Doors, they made their own music. Ragman Eric was a brilliant writer and keyboard there.
Speaker 3: I won't just speak on the Doors.
Speaker 1: But wounded voices like Linda Ronstad and they're all c I A, but look at ook. Okay, here's a good example.
Speaker 11: Hot, Wait one second, Janis Joplin was completely disassociated with her family in Texas, right.
Speaker 2: And so she says, I don't believe any of that stuff though anything. Yeah, I don't believe anything that they've said about any of that. They lie constantly, and we're just supposed to believe whatever bullshit story that. Oh, Jim Morrison said his dad was dead and he and he communed with Native American spirits, like fucking way, I'm sorry, I don't believe any of that, if.
Speaker 3: I'm if I made it on your analysis of how these folks started their Laurel Kenyon because it is relevant to Tonight's tale. That's that is the reason why I brought it up. It may seem like a tangent, but Tonight's tale again is the Beatniks. And again herb camee from the the Chronicle there in San Francisco. He coins the term beatnik, and the Beatniks are these proto hippie movements that this move now Laurel Canyon moves up to Monterey for the music festival. Well, it's birthed out of Laurel Canyon. All these bands, so these early bands came I would again, I would dispute that the Birds. Again, I know you're saying, you're pointing out some some musically talented folks like Raymondserican Gang. I'm you know, it's fine, But what I'm getting at is the the movement started in a manner that was manufactured, where all these people were shipped into that location. They're all that their parents weren't stationed out there, right like Gail Slopeman, Frank Zappa's wife. Again, I know the movement became something different, And I honestly don't know the Eagles publishing book other than that they have Anton Levy apparently in one of their album covers in Hotel, California, but they they all move out there. Phil Spector's Wall of Sound is is the band for the Beach Boys. They seemingly some Beatles albums. I don't know about Hendricks for certain. Definitely the Birds, Crosby, Stills and Nash. I mean, this is the music that we hear on those albums. The Mamas and the papas you know, he most of the processed bands. Overwhelmingly, it seems the Mamas in the pop was the Beatles Phil Spector's process. So Sonny and Cher come out of that mix. So you know, I do, I do think there was something something you said there. Obviously the monkeys, but the monkey. See, that's the thing about this manufactured nature of how we look at things from the outside as well. So Peter Tork, Jack Nicholson, speaking of cocaine, Bob and Jimmy Hendrix used to hang out at Peter Tork's house in Laurel Canyon together every day, and Jimmy Hendrix went on tour with the Monkeys and played music with them and played on the music of the film that Jack Nicholson would direct to their stuff. So I just I don't know. The whole movement to me seems extremely manufactured.
Speaker 1: I agree in it too a sense. I just like I said, I think it's by providence for two things, because in the sixties there you did have a lot of military families based in San Diego and the Los Angeles area, and you have a what became a blend of people because you have Hendrix when he dropped out are I was just I was honorably discharged from the army, went to New York and hang out, hangs out with the Eisley Brothers, right, and he learned all of his.
Speaker 3: Chops from yes, familiar with these bed time tales and uh.
Speaker 1: So he cut his teeth in New York City and then couldn't make it in the United States, goes over to England. And this that's where the the European connection comes in. So then you bring in Eric Clapton, you bring in Jeff Beck, you bring in the Who, and now you have so what I'm saying is you have a side that is bullshit like the Osmond brother the Osmond family. You have Sonny and Cheer, you have the Monkeys, you have the whole Uh what was that show? Uh Simler's List.
Speaker 3: You're a big Eric Strata fan, right, We're talking about chips.
Speaker 1: A huge Eric stra I chips before you can say that, Rota. But uh, the you have. What I'm saying is you have a blend of hard working, extremely talented musicians who again are disassociated with their families. And then you have a manufactured Hollywood thing with the phil Spector and the Wall of Sound and and uh the Tower of Power and all these musicians that were just okay, just go in there, cut that record and then those were the people, the Beatles, the Monkeys. They were getting these huge stadium tours, and so what you had to do to get your name and to get these get on these tours to make a big name for yourself was open for those bands. So Hendrix would open for the Monkeys and that it's it's like, what I mean, it makes no sense at all. But and then I think, because when you're talking about talent, you're talking about when you talk about the Birds, you're talking about Neil Young, You're talking about, uh, what's the Crosby, Stills and Ash, you know, and all those.
Speaker 3: Guys Young you.
Speaker 1: Up into the Rick James great, great music, you know. So the talent.
Speaker 2: Disagree there, But I do I do want to say, like, I get your point. I just think you need to read strange scenes inside the Canyon and then we could talk more about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because when you, yeah, when you moved Neil Young and from Toronto, who's doing a band called the uh the Minor Birds with Rick James. Cocaine's the Hell of a Drug, Rick James, Rick James, bitch, you know that that Rick James. You know again, it's Manu. The Machinations are the scene really we're obviously not apparent then they seem a parent now, right, But like my point is, this movement moves out of this Beatnik movement. They mash them together in that summer of love of the Monterey from the San Francisco thing. And that's why the Grateful Dead who came from their first concert in watts down there by Compton in South central LA as the Warlocks, they're embedded as a San Francisco thing under the same guys in the Sat Nashbury era of Charles Manson, of folks like you know again, so on and so forth, all these other political machinations of the process they're going on there, and it's the Beatniks to bring us that. It's Herbcane from the San Francisco Chronicle who coins the term beatnik, and it is all these folks like Ken Kesey, Allen Ginsburg, William Burrows, Jack Kerouac. They literally launch this movement we're discussing of the music that is mashed into this movement that comes from Laurel Canyon preceding this, right, because we're talking about sixty five through sixty seven where this music is being developed early sixty four really with the Birds and Bobby Boseley and Kenneth Anger, huge Crowleyites and part of the Manson family that pre date Manson in that era. So there's a there's an element of this cult activity that the predates Charlie getting out of prison there in sixty seven, simultaneously that his buddy Edward, when Edwards the possib Zeitia killed. By the way, they're both let out in Pearl at the same time, that seems convenient. But we we look at this Beatnik situation and it's all ci a documented Jackie, you know, kerawak Ken Kesey, you know, Alan Ginsburg, William Burrows, the scientologists. We got a lot of kid dealers in this group too. It's very strange. Cara WAC's a fucking Nazi. By the way, I don't have anyone knew that one that got that was kind of surprising.
Speaker 4: Cara Wac was what Mike Myers said that he uh used for his inspiration for the film.
Speaker 2: Just so you guys, ooh, that's a good tie back, it is.
Speaker 3: That's a good that's a fun fact. Doddy, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, are you all familiar with the King Kill thirty three? Theory of James Shelby Downard and the assassinations a legis sassinations there of John F. Kennedy. Mm hmmm that's Jack Harrowac's friend. Him and James Shelby Downard were BFFs.
Speaker 4: Downard's book is really good with all of that. Yeah, super like informative kine.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard these ideas of the mystical toponymy and assassinations of jfk and a very esoteric psychodrama led on by these same intelligence agencies that were describing the machinations behind the beat Nicks and the local Canyon movement.
Speaker 1: When I lived in San Diego, my boss is at the liquor store I worked at were brothers and I.
Speaker 3: Remember these guys.
Speaker 1: I liked these guys, Yeah, Tom and Steve. Yeah, and the place is called the Lawyer one Shop and Spirit Shop I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 1: They used to share with me all the stories. And Steve was actually a musician and Tom was a musician, great guitar player, so he knew a lot of these people. So here I'll just to wrap up what I was saying is you had these military connections. Definitely a lot of these music musicians had high level coincidentally military grade parents. And so what I think is to have just like you did do today, where you bring in the talent, Am I right? And so then you indoctrinate a doctrinary. And so what I think happened is when you talk about the grateful dead and a CikA, I think that that's probably the connection with leucinogenics as far as maybe it was experimented on by government agencies. Somehow it gets to the kids, then it just spread. It's like wildfire. You have to look at like Mollie used to be prescribed by psychiatrists for couples that we're having issues in the bedroom what you call did you.
Speaker 3: Call me Mollie? I I like it that I do, and I know me to interject. I do always want to try to keep us back on track a bit. But I do like your heads and and and I appreciate those thoughts. And I used to be a lot like what you're saying is where I used to be a lot on these subjects. And I'm not saying it's to your lack of information or education. I'm not saying that to be a dick about her anything. I'm just saying, like, over time, I have developed new thoughts when I do learn new information. And I assure you, sir, when the tavist the founder of the Tavistock Institute's son is the manager in music publishing, president or music president of the Grateful Deads and Music Publishing Company and best friends with Jerry Garcia, We're not looking at these We're not looking at an organic movement.
Speaker 2: One hundred.
Speaker 3: We're not looking at it. And again, it pains me to say that because I was a huge Grateful Dead fan. It's strange to say that. You know here that it fell, that's spent five years in combat. It was all it was a Grateful Dead fan. I assure it was weird folks, even over there when I'm wearing TI dies, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Were you really I was huged a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even then much moenties for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just want to say before we get back to the movie, these comments are fucked up today. I mean, they got like a fifty to fifty split of people saying like really useful information and then another three or four people who are just being absolutely retired.
Speaker 3: I see, well, I see, I don't know what this comment is, but they're out of here. Yeah, I don't know. I'm just now catching up. There is I see some wild some wild comments. Actually I can't. I can't do anything about that one.
Speaker 2: I was just like we were all talking and I looked over and I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who that is saying?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 1: I didn't even see like big.
Speaker 2: Black cocks And I can't.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not we don't need that. We don't. We don't need it. We don't need to give him a further platform. Gross, it's on. I just sent you' all note on in the back that how to take care of I can't. I can't do any on minion. But the the oh yeah, I'm way behind in comments, way behind it. Uh So the where were were at before? We were talking about broadcasting corps?
Speaker 2: She mentioned Mike Myers inspiration Jack Carroll Jack thank you.
Speaker 1: Dont forget about s Thompson as well, which I think is another talented person that worked hard to where he was getting. If you want to say, was in documentary that that's the way I see it, that there's a bigger element.
Speaker 3: He's friends with Jared Jack CARROWUAC. I think they're Nazi channels. I mean, they have some right wing extremists circles going in round, Jack Carrouac, James Shelby Downard, and folks like Thompson.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: So one of the guys, I can't think of his name right now, he was with Thompson on his nineteen seventy two campaign. I think with Nixon. One of these guys in that crew was one of one of Cara WAC's friends there with James she Downer was in that crew with That's what I'm saying. I just you know, and the hunter s Thompson. You know, he's guarding the Esslin Institute while they're building. It's the he's the security guard there. I mean, let's get out, let's get out of town, folks, you know, I mean not you know again, I have no proof, but I buy into the stories of all the snuff films and he was allegedly filming and stuff like that. So I don't find it would be a savory character Kane. Unfortunately, who's that? What's the Thompson.
Speaker 2: Don't even get me started on that guy.
Speaker 3: He let processing and Johnny Depp live in his house. I mean, let me, I don't I don't have a card Carring member or a statement from Hunter S. Thompson. He was a processed guy. But you know he walks like a processed guy, talks like a processed guy. He's probably My.
Speaker 1: Point is, I don't think that the whole movement is something that people were born into. I think it's something when you could when you can conglomerate in this area, there's there's different options that you have scientology process. Uh. But you know, I just wanted to mention Juliet that you blew my mind when what was that before we were talking about? Oh man, I don't want to forget it now.
Speaker 3: Uh, don't you better come up with an answer. You know what's coming.
Speaker 1: I know it's coming. Shut me down. Just shot me down.
Speaker 2: Was it about Was it about mackinsey Phillips or nose before that?
Speaker 3: Darn't it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because okay, one of my platforms is the prettier the face, the darker the heart. And so when you said that about the baby extraction stuff, because you you can't you can't sit on this on this uh YouTube channel right now and say what were we talking about again?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And so you can't say, oh, the Shriners they have a dark Agen. There's just no proof they do all the but look at the extremes that they go to for children and the access that that gives you. And you know Mary, the Danny Thomas Foundation, those type of things that cater to kids are the possibly you know.
Speaker 3: So no, I I don't again, I hate to interject. Just want to try to keep on keep on track here. And I know your head's at, and I appreciate where your head's at. It's a very reasonable statement. You're making my track pad in my computer jam for some reason. What's going on here? Huh? The uh, My point being is that we do have evidence of folks being born into this. We have evidence like Ousley the Bear, the Dancing Bear from The Grateful Dead. He's connected directly into this beatnik movement I'm describing tonight, And it's a beatnik movement that we see celebrate on this entire film. That's and that's kind of what I always want to bring it back in here. Is this The term beatnik kind of gets into this chronicle situation. We see a scene from the San Francisco Chronicle, which is again the heart of the zodiac. Again, we're gonna we're in a movie about a serial killer. So I don't think these things should be ignored. I think I somehow put comments on the screen and I don't even know how I did that at this point in time, folks. So you know, I apologize Juliev. I'm covering me up there as far as comments go. The uh but so, and it is with this beatnik moviment we see again out of the Cara WACs, the Burrows, the you know, et cetera, et cetera, and Ousley. So Ousley comes out of the same movement. He's the chemist. He's born into a very elite line family like that, and he's he's he's a chemist for the LSD. That that's not stolen, I mean, it's intentionally. It's documented that he's doing it for the CIA. He knew he was doing for the CIA. And they're distributed through Grateful Dead Concerts, which is being managed by the founder of the Tavistocks Son who was friends with Jolly West. He set up the program that Jelly West would come take over at UCLA. Before Jolly West got there. He laid the front, you know, laid the groundwork, it seems. So we're talking to all MKL for stuff, you know what I mean. So I think that's interesting. We see that highlighted here in the beat next story, right, because it is this beatnicks. And then we see we see the term beatnik being described as a as a combination of the term sputnick and what was the other half of that. I don't remember, but we see that, we see them highlight we even so we see the beat the beat poets all right, all the places we see throughout the film, Mike Myers character, right, it's all beat beat poets, right, and uh, that's the whole underlying plot line, right. And then we see at one point that his us presumably as that's his younger brother, right, the kid from the Mighty Ducks, right, but like is Mike Myers character's younger brother, the you know head, but they call his head spotnick.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to do.
Speaker 3: I'm all jammed up on this end as far as he's got its own weather jammed. Uh. That's a that's a great scene. And speaking of another film with kids that has probably some dark ship you know, is Mighty Ducks, you know what I mean? Those kids didn't turn.
Speaker 2: Out right, No, they did not, And there was it wasn't the main guy from the sandlot in Mighty Ducks.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's a lot, there's a lot of it. Yeah, there's a lot of crossovers in. There's that one kid, Rock Pierce, who played the young Emilio Stevez and he's a deadler and uh did those other folks and uh, you know, so on and so forth. You know, he's part of that den, that digital entertainment network that was owned by Geffen. He was the diddler that ran that operation. He was his young boy toy, Rock Pierce. He was Steve Bannon's guest at the last inauguration. Just saying, on that note, we see the Beatnicks being venerated throughout this entire film, throughout the poetry, you know, the whole plotline of which I'll get you in a minute, because I want to ask y'all what's Charlie McKenzie's job. How does he make money? But on that note, hold on one second, all right, head.
Speaker 10: He paper, no move that metal of yours and get the paper if you can't, Paula, I'm not Cargan and cranium about. I'm not kidding, not boys heads like Spotnik spiracle, but quick pointing.
Speaker 1: In the pots Well that was.
Speaker 3: So we literally see the continued veneration in this film of you know, of the whole Beatnick thing, and again the Beatnicks turn into the hippies through the direct the direct connections of the Jack Kerouac and the Mary Pranksters, et cetera. In the Alsy situation. Right, So, are you familiar with the Tuesday Well factor in that in that environment, this beatnik hippie machinations right where where the Beatniks meet the hippies. Are you familiar with the Tuesday Weld situation there? Julia?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, she's involved in everything, isn't she She.
Speaker 3: Is, indeed she is. Indeed, well, she's involved in the TV show that we see the first beatnik depicted Gilligan.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, old Bob. I was about to call him Bob Denver for a second. You know it is Bob Denver, right, Bob? Yeah, that's what. Yeah. So he's he's the first, if I can find it here somewhere, he is the first here we go, He's the first beatnik we see. So this is the proto hippie movement, this is and this is Tuesday Wild. She's in the same TV show The Many Loves of Adobie Gillis. You know this one?
Speaker 1: I know Adobie Gills yet yeah, well you you sir.
Speaker 3: Please tell us what is the Mini Lives of Debbie Gillis.
Speaker 1: It was a beatn at comedy with Gilligan. And you know an interesting fact about the captain wore that captain's outfit for the rest of his life, Like he would go to bars dressed as the captain and people would buy you know, and till the day he died. Donna Wells uh not pictured.
Speaker 3: There is this a Gilligan story or a Debbie Gillis story?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I got I got off track?
Speaker 3: Or is this an next girlfriend story? Did you date her?
Speaker 1: Well, my mom and I went to go see Donna Wells at the Showboat Dinner Theater and she was going to play there. She was Maryanne on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they never they had to do that, because they never got royalties for that show. Bob, they were very broke.
Speaker 1: He was a radio Gilligan's Island is actually one of the most underrating movies of all time.
Speaker 3: Well back to mister Gilligan here who who I first knew to be before Gilligan's Island. I knew him to be a radio host in southern West Virginia, so that was what That's what happens when these people like Old Cocaine Bob and Philispactory Gang take all the money from the from the talent in which they produce things with. That's that's my take on that. But we see Crab's character, Maydard Crabs, portrayed by actor Bob Denver, begins a series as a beatnik with a go t hip slang language and generally unkept bohemian appearance. Again, this is where the proto hippie movement begins, and there's a direct lineage with all of these things. And again topic for another day. That I know Julia and I is one of our favorite characters that we both have interested in is the actress Tuesday Weld. And this is she's in this series, and she's also the connecting principle amongst the hippie and beatnik movement strangely enough, but it is the beatniks we find in the film, highlighted throughout the whole film. Right that, And on that note, let's uh, let's do a round table here on this question. We see it. We're introduced to Charlie Mackenzie Mike Myers character as we saw in the trailer, right, and he's a poet, right, which does in the context of the nineties doesn't make a lot of sense. But in the context of the fifties and the beat Nig movement, that was what these fellows did, right. But what did what did Charlie? How does Charlie Mackenzie live? Like what what's his job? Like? They don't really tell us, right, Like what are your all his thoughts? And how he how he makes money?
Speaker 1: He he was like a writer or something like that, Right, who's he writing for?
Speaker 2: Tell us or something like that?
Speaker 1: Or I don't remember. That's a good question, Jane.
Speaker 2: Do they even mention it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. You know how many times I watched this film before I even asked that question. I watched this film at least it made the Century Club before I said, you know what, wait a second, because it was after I started learning about all these beat Nicks and the hippies and the machinations behind the same right, Because again, I love San Francisco. I did not want to hear these cia machinations of the Grateful Dead and these activities, but you know, the facts for facts, in my opinion, calls him how's a season? But you know, yeah, I watched it so many times. What does he do? They don't tell us, do they?
Speaker 1: M Well, he does stand up poetry.
Speaker 3: Well that, but that's that's a nod back to the Beatnik movement. That's what they did, right, those were the Beatnik poets.
Speaker 2: So what is your theory?
Speaker 3: Well, his best friend to a detective, right, mm hmm, So he seems like he's a some sort of narc or co intel prone formant infiltrating the scenes, just like the Beatniks did, right, Project Chaos, FBI, co intel pro, whichever you want to cut it. But it's the same thing the Beatniks did. They were doing the same activities. We see that with Charlie mackenzie.
Speaker 2: Well because at the very beginning of the movie when he's talking to his friend and he's like, you look like a pimp. That's you look like a like an undercovered police officer. That yeah, kind of looked like a pimp. And he was like, I am an undercover police officer that's trying to look like a pimp.
Speaker 3: So that's why I made that Chips reference before also because what I really meant was not Chips. But the other one starts skiing Hutch because he says he looks like Huggy Bear and he does. Why is he dressed like a seventies pimp as an undercover detective in the nineteen nineties?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that a throwback to what? You know? What are they saying and doing? Mike Myers rewrote this whole script.
Speaker 4: Yes, there was that huge problem with it was like a huge it almost went to court or did so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if before we started unpacking, oh, did you have any other comments on what his job was? Did anyone else pick up on anything there? Hadi?
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 3: So we see the plotline of the serial killer play out aund around the story of Charlie Mackenzie's beat poet whose best friend, Anthony Lapalgia is a start skin Hutch Huggy Bear guy. So that's what I'm saying, Like they don't tell us what he's doing for a job. He's always with his police detective. I mean, you know, you just put two and two together. Point you know, I called him how the season. But we see the whole narrative unfold around this kind of plotline right here.
Speaker 10: It'll be crying himself to sleep to night on this huge pilla.
Speaker 3: Hey mom, I find it interesting that you refer to the Weekly World News as the paper.
Speaker 1: The paper contains facts.
Speaker 8: This paper contains facts, and this paper has the eighth highest circulation in the whole wide world. Right twenty facts. Pregnant man gives birth, that's a fact.
Speaker 6: There is little.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out that, you know, sometimes I'm not saying all the time, but sometimes, just as they were stating there, you can find facts in these Weekly World News things. Because that's why I learned about Nathaniel bar Jona for the very first time out of the Weekly World News while standing in a grocery or in Great Falls, Montana, about a kid diddling, psychopathic, cannibalistic, homicidal serial killer who murdered some folks there in the same town. I learned it in from an edition of the Weekly World News. Strangely enough, so you can't learn facts from the Weekly World News, but it is.
Speaker 2: They also mentioned that in Men in Black, the first one, when he's training him, he's like, the real news comes from these and it was like where some something crashed in my yard and was wearing my husband like an Edgar suit or whatever. To me, you know, I think they have to put like the tabloids truth stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think the premise is, oh, for sure, right, for sure, that he's a successful single guy, never been married, but is unable to find someone, and that's the whole quest that becomes the quest that the him and he falls in love with the girl and then obviously I don't want to reveal the end, but.
Speaker 3: Uh so that that is obviously there is some he's got some he's got some problems, right, but his mom describes him that she's worried about him and he can't maintain a girlfriend relationship. Again, I don't know how he's supposed to do. What job does he have? She doesn't even know. They never discussed and when he's discussed me his parents, there's never a conversation about employment. I'm just pointing these things out because it took me hundreds of times to watch this for even realize what does this dude do for a living? And how's this guy have money? His parents used to run a butcher shop. We do we learned that over the hagas right, mm hmm, don't.
Speaker 1: He worked in the butcher shop, so we knew he had one job.
Speaker 3: As a teenager.
Speaker 1: I think they probably, if it was intentional or not, left it and ambiguous to uh, just let you in your mind imagine what is successful is that's It's like, that's kind of just assumed and established to the beginning of the movie. Like Myers has his own place, he's got you know, everything's together. The only thing that keeps faltering his life is the whip.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't disagree with your assessment. That is a very uh, that's a very accurate assessment of the plot narratives of the film, for sure. For sure. I just I questioned when I see gaps, why didn't they describe that? What are they telling us when they don't describe something like that? Like why does he drive that old bus to ask carb he's got money? Where does he live? You don't ever see his house.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss you, You want to want to perfect lead. That's why you always find in Hollywood movies they try to find that girl next door. Look that's pretty, but it just has the flause where you could you feel like you had.
Speaker 3: A chance, you know, like is he homeless because Harriet's got a pretty big, pretty big spice move in there, right, we.
Speaker 1: Don't see his home doing katy charmed house.
Speaker 3: That's his parents though, right.
Speaker 1: Charmhouse is where they went in their honey charm but.
Speaker 3: We don't see his house there right right, So as I'm gonna play a next clip about the serial killer, then we can start unpacking the narratives the characters in these in these locations, if y'all don't don't mind.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 8: This missus X, the honeymoon murderer. She marries men under fake identities and then she murders him. She's murdered three men already.
Speaker 10: Look.
Speaker 8: Victor number one was a lounge singer, Victim number two a Russian martial arts expert.
Speaker 1: And she's also killed.
Speaker 8: A plumber named Ralph Elliott.
Speaker 4: And her whereabouts unknown.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, yeah, in my in my name, on my on my name, you and my.
Speaker 10: Your Celtic. Yeah, and I did on baby, I deed you the bustling.
Speaker 3: I had. I had to leave the drunken dad in there. It's a great part.
Speaker 1: My eyes, my eyes, I mean he made a good point earlier and saying you were used to seeing him as getting my duddy and you know, these characters. His characters are always over the top, but it's even with his dad, it's it's it's more of a regular character. And and he's just he made re something. Yeah, yeah, thank you, and the uh. I think I just realized what you're you're kind of onto jj is. I think they make him this plain neutral character. This this NPC, you know, not non player character that's just kind of generic that way, the family members that he plays and these type of things stand out more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I see what you're saying. And that was actually some I think, if I remember correctly, someone of the critical response to the film was they wanted to see it about the family and they didn't like the character of Charlie mackenzie. I love the Charlie McKenzie character. Don't get.
Speaker 1: Rollers, I mean, my favorite.
Speaker 3: I think it's fantastic on every front. I'm just in the rioting is great. Again. I appreciate what Myers did to the script because I can't imagine it was I mean, he had to make it better. It could have been this good, you know, So I just I do Now that we don't know his home, we don't know his job, right, go ahead, Hodie.
Speaker 4: Oh, they were just going to film it in New York and they were going to make it more like a real spy movie. And Sharon Stone was supposed to play the woman. So yeah, the completely and that's why he kind of fought for the rights to it, and they they wouldn't give it. It was a whole big thing.
Speaker 3: They screw him out of the rights. No, they know, the Screen Actors Guild. They screwed him and his two partners out of the rights.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm yep. And they were super upset because they basically rewrote it.
Speaker 1: So in Hollywood, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: So we have the weird character of Charlie McKenzie. We've seen his parents, his brother, but his buddy the detective there in the conspiracy theory scene. And then we haven't been quite introduced to Harriet's sister though, have we. She's the other main character. She is obviously a spoiler alert. She is the serial killer. Now we don't learn that so much later in the film because I've as we saw the mom name off all of these different dead husbands. Charlie keeps finding out that, like you know, throughout the film, he's finding out that another one of these these dead husbands pops up, and he thinks that he's telling his detective buddy, like, hey, this lady's a serial killer, right, And his detective buddy says, look, I looked into one of those cases, and you know that wasn't the case, and that was the case of Ralph Elliott. And then all of a sudden halfway through the film, we see twist, right, because we see that he learns that Ralph Elliott, you know, he breaks up with Harriet as a result of that. Right, we see that Ralph Elliott, you know, may might not be Yes, sir, well, I think he was the plumber. I think he was the plumber. We find out that you may not have been murdered. Oh, I mean the whole I mean, I think there's probably even something to that with all these victims. I just didn't quite go into that deep of an analysis on him. But we find out that as far as the turning point goes, is that Ralph Elliott may have been may not have been murdered. So he overhears that again in the San Francisco Ronicle. Is he weak, Frank?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Just these two it's been dead around here. I got this one here at tourist heart attack on a cable car.
Speaker 1: God left his heart in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's a real person you're talking about.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: There was another one here in native San Francisco plumber Elliott Ralph moved to Dallas. Disappeared four months ago. My body was found in a sewer well.
Speaker 1: Guy takes his job too seriously. Life goes down to dream. Did they mention anything about his wife?
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, I got this is so funny.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got. I got the other half of that. When I wanted to take an intermission on the just and just talk about that clip. Did you all have any thoughts on that clip?
Speaker 1: I think that's the scene that made me think that he was a writer for the paper. I guess I just always assumed that he was just some type of journalist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's dropping off. He's dropping off the anniversary announcement for his folks when we see Calvin Akis at the party, right.
Speaker 1: Right, I guess I yeah, I didn't even I don't know. I guess I never thought about what he did as far as it goes. Yeah, Like I think I think they make him as generic a un likable at the same time character. You know, like when she when she when they're at her house the first time, and he's like, listen, I'm gonna go ahead and go home. This is usually where I mess up in situations by going too fast. And she goes, He's like, I don't think I should sleep with you. She goes, I want to sleep with you. Okay, let's go or whatever he drops.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's a classic Mike Myers though, right, that's some Saturday Night lifestyle humor. I think that he inserted some of his classic style of humor in there.
Speaker 1: They do leave a lot to imagination as far as his current situation in life, though, but they felt much deeper into his background, don't they, with his parents and the whole.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That was the critics review too. They focused a lot on that, but that wasn't really part of the story though, even though they focused a lot of that. So I think this again, to me, this is telling you what Meyers the story Myers is trying to tell here, you know. So what that is I don't know. But again, they're standing in the Houston or the Houston, San Francisco Chronicle right, which is a game where Herb Kane was the editor for during the Zodiac latters being sent to Herb Kane the editor right, And he also is the guy that coined the term beatnicks back to why are they doing that inside the San Francisco Chronicle. That's a deeper meaning. I think Heidi or Julia did y'll have any thoughts on those that portion of the scene anything.
Speaker 2: Particular only that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: Learning point though, right, major turning point framers. That's where that's because he takes Harriet back right, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He tells He tells him, Uh, he asked him, Uh did they say anything about his wife? It's like, all right, that's I got, did anything about his wife?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: Okay, Look I know that we're talking about real people here, so I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm serious. Did they mention the wife? Look, I'm sorry, you know, I you know I didn't mean to make a joke about other people's lives.
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm really serious that they mentioned the wife.
Speaker 1: You win, you win, Okay, I'm a bad person here saying I'm insensitive, saying I'm ship.
Speaker 4: He's not saying they mentioned did they mention the wife?
Speaker 1: No, no, they didn't mention the wife. Yeah happy, yeah, Oh yes, yes, I'm insensitive. I'm a very insensitive Matt. Stop your job. Look at that's what they're paying you for.
Speaker 3: Classic. I love it the So I just think there's a lot more again like that scene and other scenes. But so what what what about the characters we saw? I'll pull actually forgot to pull up a clip of the actual serial killer. I'll pull up the ending clipper to show us here after we go over the characters. But out of these different scenes, you all notice the houses and the characters do why don't you start us off on that? What are some of the biggest takeaways on the characters in the locations.
Speaker 4: So I really focused in on some odd things because I figured, like, go on the outer spectrum there. And so this house was called the Dunsmeyer Hellman Estate and it's featured us the eat corner in yeah at the in uh huh. And and so with this one, I found this really interesting with what's going on there. They actually bought it. So this Dunsmeyer guy bought it for his bride and died on his honeymoon. And that's basically what they're filming there, So that was kind of fun.
Speaker 3: And then I'm glad you all picked up on that one. I got a picture that in here somewhere. I'm just trying to find it.
Speaker 4: Yes, and his wife actually died a little bit after that as well. It's been used for a lot of scary movies, including Phantasma in nineteen seventy nine, Burnt Offerings in nineteen seventy six, of You to Kill in nineteen eighty five, and there was like a bunch of other ones.
Speaker 1: So that's a great Burnt Offerings.
Speaker 4: That's kind of weird Offerings seventy six, Yes, very strange. And the room that they rented when they went there for their honeymoon was the Robbie Burns Room. And that is a free Masonic poet who's super into the occult back in the day. He is Scottish and was a member of the Koshalan. Let's see how it is it?
Speaker 3: Do you know who else is a thirty second degree Scottish write freemason, Michael Richards? We just sell them.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I did not know that this guy was like a deep it's called the Koshalan fencible member. He was that and it's like a super cultic faction.
Speaker 3: So aka the hard R Richards. Thank you, wes h.
Speaker 4: So super wild. But that was fun for me to but yeah, I'm sorry, sorry, Oh you're good.
Speaker 2: I just thought that crap.
Speaker 3: Yes, he needs to play doc and Back to the Future future Kine. I agree, King would be a good doc. There was there was now that you mentioned that there was actually a there was actually a connection to this film and Back to the Future, and it'll come back to me. Oh yeah, I'm sorry. One of the beating at guys, Jackson Foddy. He he serves in the Scientology just ufo aliens guy, you know that fell he's actually apparently the character basis for Doc Brown from Back to the Future, and he's part of the beat Nick movement as well from San Francisco.
Speaker 4: Just saying, so, these are a couple other random things that I had from they weren't they were part of the wall, you know, the Scottish Hall of Fame, and I just wanted to mention some of those if this is a good time for that where it's part of the house or should.
Speaker 3: I let's uh, let's take a quick speak of that murder that went down here, right, what was that about?
Speaker 4: Really? Uh well, he just died. He got sick and died on his honeymoon, and so it was really odd. He wasn't then, like, but makes one wonder this is really old, so would they know if it was a poisoning. And then we're watching the show where he thinks he's being poisoned but also dies on his honeymoon, so that was weird. And then she gets the house and you know, she dies like very shortly after. It wasn't too many years later, so it was very strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quite a property too, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, beautiful, gorgeous. It's a it does weddings now, and it's like an Airbnb type wedding thing. So if anybody's getting married and you want a haunted house, because they do say there's paranormal activity there.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I wonder if they run this thing as like a B and B or something that you could go stay out, because I would definitely good, let's go. Yeah, I would say for sure.
Speaker 4: Yay, we can, we can call Janet too.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, it's spooky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of a little bit spooky, it is.
Speaker 3: Right, It's not like it's not really out in the in the wilderness or nothing. That's kind of right there, right, No, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I thought that was kind of fun.
Speaker 1: That's another interesting point as far as houses like this go, when you say they don't make them like this anymore. When you look at like the Chicago's World Fair, they're twenty.
Speaker 3: It's actually I think was a little bit before that.
Speaker 1: But yes, well, like within what a year over a swamp and then they just tore it right down, you know. And even there's a lot of houses here from the fifties in Fairwater, Florida, and they just they they're so well built that they're they're I mean, it just it makes modern construction. And you just wonder about what when you look back at like the thirteen hundreds and sixteen hundreds, with the beautiful cathedrals and stuff that they built, you wonder what they're not telling us.
Speaker 4: For sure, And that's was eighteen ninety nine when it was built.
Speaker 1: Just that it's hard to say it's a house now it's a B and B though, or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'll say. What they're not telling us is that's why Harriet and Charlie broke up. Because they broke up right in front of this house and they claim it's a full house, but not that day, different day. So what I'm saying so this is this is the house again the scene in the film I meant to I just want to bring it back to this before we go past the chronological in the film when they did get back together after he heard the Ralph Elliott thing that was you know, that was that Ralph Elliot seems after he broke up with her in front of this house. Again, this is the full house house. Back to the cocaine Bob connections, if you will, and the Manson murders, if you will. Again, this is the guy that owns this Manson property. The Cielo Drive is executive producer. But we what else do we see with that? With that home? Did anyone else pick up anything else?
Speaker 4: And that duns more round, I'm just that guy, that guy that they said they had that room, that the Robbie Burrows room was that that guy is like, seriously, you guys should look into that secret society. It's it's pretty woo so really old.
Speaker 3: All right, nice? Nice? So did anyone else have any locations that they picked up on? Before we go into the conspiracy theory scene. It's one of these characters.
Speaker 2: My time to shine is definitely going to be the living room scene with the dad. That's going to be my time.
Speaker 3: Without further ado.
Speaker 8: He's giving Lindens runnish again.
Speaker 10: Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny jam that there's a secret to say it if the five wealthiest people in the world, known as the pentapt who run everything in the world, including the newspapers and meet triannually, are the secret country mansion in Colorado, not dads the meadows.
Speaker 5: So who's in this panthereood, the Queen.
Speaker 10: The Vatican, the Gettys, the lost Child's I'm Colonel Sanders. Before he went Tet's up. I hated the colonel with his wee beady eyes and that smug liak on his face. Oh you're gonna buy my chicken, and.
Speaker 1: Oh that How can you hate the colonel.
Speaker 10: Because he puts an addictive chemiclas chicken that makes you cleave it fortnightly, Smarters.
Speaker 3: Interesting classic scene. I can watch it over again and over again. So, Colonel Sanders, I sent.
Speaker 4: You this, Yes I had to. Or did you get it too? You saw this too?
Speaker 3: You said you said that to me. Yeah, I because this is.
Speaker 4: A fantastic with Colonel Sanders. This is a real picture of the church prophets that are like top echelon guys. It cracked me up so bad knowing that Colonel Sanders actually the very first Kentucky Fried Chicken ever made is in Salt Lake City. There was a guy that helped him named Pete Harman, and he is the key piece Forentucky Fried Chicken. He's helped advertise and run it. He's also the one that came up with fingerlooking good statement. I'm nervous to say that with the chat today, but anyways, yeah, we fix that. And then also he owns all. So this guy, Pete Harmon owned all of the Kentucky Fried Chickens in Utah, Washington, Nevada, and California. And he's a Mormon and they were super good friends. They were best friends until yep, until he died, and well one of them died. Colonel Sanders died first, and Colonel Sanders just FYI was a freemason, lodged six fifty one Henryville, Dana. Yep. So I just thought it was funny they gave him a little homage right here. I wonder if that was for this Harmon guy, Pete Harmon. Maybe it was a nod to all the tithing he paid.
Speaker 2: My uh My one and only thing that I took away from that little speech was also about Colonel Sanders, which I find interesting that you picked that too, because I have watched a lot of movies where secret societies and people who run everything are mentioned. The Vatican and the Queen are dead giveaways like everybody knows those. I did find it interesting that he mentioned the Gettys, the lesser known one. The Gettys do probably run everything, especially media and bens.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Gettys.
Speaker 3: There are the people behind Gavin News and the things in California right now are bring brought to us by the Getty family through.
Speaker 1: Ye pay right into controlling the media and.
Speaker 3: A lot of ship.
Speaker 1: So this is what all those guys have in common. Sorry, Julia, the in that go back to that picture right there in the white suits. If you can't mind, yeah, you know, you know you can see what they have in common.
Speaker 3: Is there. We beat the eyes, good one good.
Speaker 4: Their canes too, their canes, don't miss that, right?
Speaker 3: Are you all familiar with this fellaw? He's the guy that took over Colonel's KFC and made it what it was. John why Brown, he's a former governor of Kentucky. He took cocaine Bob's third wife from Phyllis Diller, former Miss America. And he's the reason why they have decadent parties of the Kentucky Derby because of all that cocaine. He was wrapped up in something called the Bluegrass Conspiracy with his attorney and best friend's son. Drew Thornton. Is the guy that jumped out of that aircraft wearing two thousand dollars loafers, armed to the teeth with some submachine machine guns from Mitch Morbell and his Cobra arms, and had a bunch of cocaine strapped to himself. And that's what the bear found. Any of that cocaine for cocaine Bear, But that was John why Brown's buddies and gang there in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: Your family is from Kentucky, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: I thought you had mentioned it before. Maybe I'm remembering that.
Speaker 3: Wrong, but you remember correctly. Old Charles Manson and I are from Pikeville.
Speaker 2: Pikeville, that's right, that's right. Because my family is also from well most of actually all of my family is is from the Appalachian Mountains in Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I like, uh, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: So they grew up in I think Butcher's Holler. It's said it all the time, but now I'm forgetting I have not I'm.
Speaker 3: Not familiar with that name. So I and say, I don't know, say you're they're from a Wise, Virginia, Logan County, West Virginia, or Pikeville, Kentucky. I'm related to like every county there.
Speaker 2: It's close to Pikeville, but it's it's not. I mean it's close, but it's not Pikeville. But anyways, I grew up in Kentucky and I've I've eaten at a million KFC's, right. Yeah, there was a bunch of KFC's in my hometown and I had really only experienced KFC from Kentucky, and then when I moved and I had it other places. I do want to just say it tastes different. It tastes like they definitely have added some chemicals and shipped to it. I've had yeah something because I've had KFC in multiple different states and they all it all tasted really weird to me compared to the KFC's from actual Kentucky.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's franchise.
Speaker 4: The Mormons ruined it.
Speaker 2: You think so, because I can't tell, like the franchise KFCs from like a chain KFC, like the chicken does taste different like they've done they do.
Speaker 4: They said that he was the one that made the ingredients for the special like spices, this guy from Utah sol maybe just for I don't know if that's just for his or or there.
Speaker 2: I'm not cause I know that some are franchised. But anyways, I find it interesting that John Wayne Gacy actually married a woman whose father owned a bunch of KFS franchises, and he actually became the manager of a KFC and that's where he actually started meeting a lot of the young men that he inevitably ended up raping and killing at gfcs. And also John Wayne Gacy asked for his last me a bucket of KFC and some French fries. So I do think it's interesting that like the whole programmed to kill thing comes back in in connection with KFC.
Speaker 1: Hold on right there, Julia, KFC has potato wedges, except to correct you.
Speaker 2: That's what the article it says. It says John Wayne Gacy asks for a bucket of cut of KFC twelve shrimps and French fries and a pound of strawberries for his last meal.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I did not know that.
Speaker 2: And somebody put in the comments Gasey was known as the colonel, but so wasn't Michael Ichino.
Speaker 3: Well, he was actually a colonel, though at least Gaysey was not in the military.
Speaker 4: Right, No, he was not.
Speaker 2: But anyways, that was my interesting KFC uh Axe murder connection.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's maybe it's a baby or a baby oil that they're putting in the KFC. There else you got?
Speaker 3: What else you got? Came? Did you see anything with some some of these conspiracy theory stuff? Did anything tip you off there or any interest of any greater concerns or study you will?
Speaker 1: I just I like the tie in because you say, well, the family is irrelevant to the story, like the critics said. But the tie the whole tie in of the plot of the movie is his mom reading that paper and telling him the headline and all of the details, and then one by one he notices the martial arts stuff on the wall and the Plumber story and he puts it all together from the insignificant little bit with his parents.
Speaker 3: That's a good point. And if I may play a scene on that note, because the pivotal scene he gets back together, he goes says he wants to marry her.
Speaker 4: Right, and then are we then on from conspiracies real quick?
Speaker 3: I did, okay, right, we can stay on that. I was just going to go over the then we can say on we get some more information, and I was just going to go on that note. I just hold that note.
Speaker 4: There's there's one thing with the Scottish wall when we get there, and then the pentabret. I just want to mention on the pentabre. It means five truths and it's all for the greater good, so very much like New World Order stuff. So I just want to mention that before we moved.
Speaker 3: Down and actually spawned on Netflix series by Myers later.
Speaker 4: Right, Yes, it was actually a nod to that. Well he said the pentabric then and then it comes out like what twenty five thirty years later or something.
Speaker 3: But it's based on that scene. I mean, that's what I didn't do very well.
Speaker 4: No, it's an easter egg there though for everybody to see. So for sure, it's that's interesting.
Speaker 3: What what about the Scottish Hall of Fame? Did you Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: The Wall?
Speaker 4: I love it, so the Scottish Hall Wall of Fame, the ones I did pull off of there that kind of meant something. We got Sean Connery, who's a speculated freemason. We've got Shena e who has some major occult connections, especially through Prince earlier. And she made the fifth Filthy fifteen with the Satanic Panic where the parents started putting this stuff up for this specific song called Sugar Walls. That was a whole thing with her and Prince and then well, I mean sugar Walls, They're suspecting that it would be female genitalia. So she made this was Sheena Easton. She's on the wall there.
Speaker 3: She interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she made the Satanic Panic parents list called the Filthy fifteen back then for that song.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she she had some yep, the suspect connections there. And then Alexander Graham Bell he's on there. He's a mark Master Mason and Alika Shrine and he's also the Regent of the Smithsonian. We've got Sir Harry Lauder Freemason and Jackie Stewart, which I didn't find an absolute confirmation, so I'll let him slide on it. But he's a race car driver.
Speaker 3: So just to let you guys know, all right, I'm glad you looked at those who's all on that wall. I didn't. I didn't get that deep into the characters. But we do see some interesting ones though. As I see the East and Satanic Panic one seems uniquely interesting to me.
Speaker 4: Definitely, definitely at a weird time before she kind of cleaned up her act there.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Satanic Panic, Julia mentioned this one earlier and I forgot to show it.
Speaker 1: I told you, Yes, Caine's.
Speaker 3: Favorite outsire from San Francisco versus the McMartin pre school.
Speaker 2: Owner one fucking hundred. The dress that she wears too is even like crazy, Oh yeah, similar, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Just thought of.
Speaker 2: Actually, did you guys watch they clone Tyrone on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Wait? Who's cloning? I'm out of here, folks are cloning folks here?
Speaker 2: Did you guys watch it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So basically it's a super conspiratial movie. I love it. Everybody else takes it whatever. But in the movie they talk about how the government has been poisoning the fried chicken in this town to make people more easily controlled and subdued. And so I just thought of that right now because it's so interesting they would use a fried chicken place. And it also has h what's his name in it that everybody says was cloned.
Speaker 5: The Fox, Jamie Fox.
Speaker 2: It's called they cloned tyrone as I never got a lot of people says that it's trash and I love it. Oh my god, I could watch it over and over again. But so Jamie Fox is in it, and they talk about how yeah, that the government look a shadow government cloning conspiracy, and they're also poisoning the fried chicken in the town that they live in to make people more easily controlled and subdued.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you. This is this might be Caine's fairite movie Fried Chicken and cloning experiments.
Speaker 1: Let me let's chicken establishment to the mix is also Gus from Breaking Back. I forgot the name of the Chicken place, if anybody remembers out there, but that was a big part of Breaking Bad.
Speaker 3: Also, well, I think with the regards to this film and the secret ingredient, from my take it was. He was referred to as MSG, and the number one ingredient in Chick fil a chicken is MSG, a highly apparently highly toxic neurotoxin. He he's the medical person. Now, she would she would know better.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if it's still in it, but it is.
Speaker 3: Use man. Look at the last time I looked at Chick fil A's nutrition, It's probably been about a year or so, but it's was still number one.
Speaker 2: Really, I thought Chick fil A was supposed to be the good guys of chicken.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be honest about the situation. The Tyson Corporation has been busted for cocaine trafficking. You at least investigated it for cocaine trafficking with their friend Slick Willy numerous times.
Speaker 2: Tyson is McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Though, right, I'm just saying that they run the chickens, and they run all the chickens in America. They're Slick Willy's friends.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean Chick fil A doesn't get to get off the hook.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: So we we have anything else on that scene, particularly or just the ideas of the serial killer that is Harriet. We learned it later as Harriet's sister, and I will introduce to us here in a moment, but Rose, that is interesting name. And she's Christopher Plummer's daughter. I suppose that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: I do have something else to add about this scene, but it comes from the mom.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So right after the scene where the dad's talking to the detective, guy, Mike Myers is in the kitchen with his mom and she's like, oh, I got this juicer and she's like talking about going on a diet. Do you remember the giet? She said, the Garth Brooks diet. Right, So there's all this stuff coming out about Garth Brooks being a fucking serial killer. Yeah, Like that's also part of the program to Kill story is that Garth Brooks is probably a real life fucking serial killer. He has been killing people for a while now.
Speaker 1: Yeahs very he's very low.
Speaker 2: I mentioned it in my Nineties series though, because I love nineties country and Garth Brooks is definitely one of my faves. But he definitely is a serial killer in my opinion.
Speaker 3: This I mean, remember when gains right and then he tried off for the San Diego Padres for to be a picture after that, I think, I mean, the dude's done some wild ship gil POD's.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that was the other thing I'm I noticed is that she mentioned she was going on some kind of Garth Brooks diet after the dad just got done talking about all this other conspiracy shit. It's like, out of all the celebrities you could have chosen, you picked Garth Brooks diet. Really like, that's I know, right, oddly specific.
Speaker 3: Well, what if the writers at that time, when Garth Brooks was definitely a singer at that time, what are the writers at that time knew something that we are learning now right?
Speaker 2: Also that he said he said, all of these secret families meet up in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the airport, the Denver Airport.
Speaker 3: Well, well, not only not only that Nelson or Lawrence Rockefeller had a ranch out there when he's naming these families, all the Skinwalker ranch and all this alien agenda stuff we see from Stephen Greer that all comes from a ranch in northern Colorado and by Lawrence Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: Well, that and Stanley Kubrick also took a lot of time to film in and around Colorado. John Benet Ramsey with her crazy fucking parents and all the eyes wide shutters of Colorado, I mean talking, yes, and the Wonderland Raids also went through Colorado, so a lot of weird And I saw in the chicken the chicken comments, a lot of people are talking about the chicken still over here, they're talking about how it's code for uh child pornography stuff as well. So can't forget that connection with you.
Speaker 3: Forget that.
Speaker 1: Let me throw one more into the mix. That's a double j.
Speaker 3: John Denver.
Speaker 2: John Denver is a whole other I've covered him at nauseum on my show that that's a whole other conspiracy for another time.
Speaker 3: But yes, Oh, I'm glad you said that you covered Maryland Monroe recently. Guests who lived in North Beach of the same area where this was filmed. This is where Joe Demasa is from and when she was married to Joe Demagio, they had a home. They were in North Beach area, neighborhood of San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: Whoa, and thanks for listening to that. By the way, JJ, sorry didn't get back to your email, but yeah, thank you for listenings. That's uh rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. I hope you found my notes interesting. When I'm posing the question is this and this is what hiding and we're talking about on Eyes and Ears there night is when we unpack these parapolitical scandals and ideas, are we really just looking at the machinations of an old, old family feud?
Speaker 2: Right exactly?
Speaker 3: Because because old and Rose connected to the Manson family murdered herself, her cousin Abigail fold forgot murdered. There isn't that weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's to me, stuff just stacks up to be honestly too much for a coincidence. And we know this, but it's still, you know, disappointing when you when you find out about certain things. I'm reading a comment right now from Tara Jackson. It says, you know, her mom would freak out if she ever heard that John Denver was anything, but you know the icon that people think he is. Also somebody say, come on, girl, not Denver.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: If you heard my presentation on John Denver, you'd never fucking look at him the same.
Speaker 3: Sorry, John, John Didel, You're right.
Speaker 2: Duchendorf, whose father worked the area fifty one.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, that's that's one of the classic Mike Myers scenes. And here when you're in the diner and they're talking about what are the scary scariest things to happen?
Speaker 1: He's like, hello, maybe it was a pilot to new or late from Vegas.
Speaker 3: So what are the other character attributes for scenes that stood out to y'all? We wrapped this up for the closing scene when we meet the serial killer. What are some of the other aspects or characters or the scenes that stuck out to y'all.
Speaker 4: I have one about their tartans that they got married in.
Speaker 3: So, oh, well, that's a good time for me to play this scene. Can I play the scene first and then we'll unpack. This is where Caine blew up my brain hole before the show, telling me that this is Zach gallifan Akis. That is the piper down in the scene in the wedding ceremony reception. And also here we see right after Charlie gets married to Harriet and he had decided she's not the serial killer from the Weekly World News Missus X, he one of the one of the people. One of the attributes from Missus X was she knew the song only You in like seven different languages. So this is the wedding reception with those Tartan gilts and the only you song. Ope, not quite yet almost and stand by police, I'm working on it. All right, there we go. Oh now I messed that up. All right, we'll get a go here. I had to the right spot, but do not last.
Speaker 1: He gets ahead there, let's get for the goal. Let's let's not rick.
Speaker 5: You get that.
Speaker 1: You want my body?
Speaker 4: Give me my co one day to laugh?
Speaker 2: No, like a follow.
Speaker 3: I'm not convinced. That's galifan akus, galvan akus. Look aike, I've been had all you've got this.
Speaker 1: I didn't even have a paper. Oh, he's just pass We have a paper down.
Speaker 3: Repeat. Well there's the uh, I've been had. I don't know if that's galp that's a galfan atus. Lookike, sir, i've been had got you. Yeah, I'm I'm on to you. I'm on to you. I'll get you back for this, or I'll get you back for this. I was excited that I miss something in this film. It was a galloping So the Tartan uh you're talking about the.
Speaker 4: The their skirts a k A their skirts, but.
Speaker 3: The color and pattern is is like a it's like a crest.
Speaker 4: As a scout.
Speaker 3: The color and the pattern you see there is very specific to a clan.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Mackenzie clan and the Mackenzies were actually part of the settlers of Scotland, North Scotland, Scotland especially, and they were influenced highly into bigger places, basically elevated through the king, King Alexander and gave them a whole bunch of power. So they're like a hugely powerful family over there in Scotland.
Speaker 3: So that is.
Speaker 4: Specifically, yeah, there's and they were originally Norman's just Steph.
Speaker 3: Why so what do you think he would choose the name Mackenzie. Do you think maybe he's got some McKenzie heritage.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's very very interesting that he would choose that. There was all kind of speculation on it, but they said, oh, we think he actually is and I don't think so. I don't think any of that. I just think that possibly this is another top family. He's mentioning all these names. He's doing Getty's, he's doing this and that. Well, in Scotland they're the the Rothchild's. Basically they are actually hailed to the crown again.
Speaker 3: So interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's.
Speaker 4: Yep. Basically for Scotland, So I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 3: That is interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: I wonder if what Tara Jackson says here. Yeah, I watch commentaries on movies. I wonder if there's a commentary on the DVD on this. Has anybody seen that I'd be interested to know.
Speaker 3: I'm not not tried to watch and we're familiar with it, but I'll look for sure. I know you mentioned a scene. If you we have no other scenes or characters that we want to cover on at the moment before we get into the close of the film and closing statements on the matters, there was a scene that you mentioned earlier. Kanaan a character that I'm interested in in the film, and that is the police captain who's in charge of Charlie's best friend, Anthony Lapalacha's character, the undercover detective that Charlie might work for Alan Arkins. So that is the scene right here, and I like to discuss Alan arkin But why why do you enjoy the scene? What does what does the scene do for you that.
Speaker 1: I'll let the scenes speak for itself. But at the very end is my favorite part of okay?
Speaker 3: Well, and you want to know what my favorite part is? My favorite. Well, no, sir, My favorite part is the surprise appearance by zach alliphan Akis in the scene. I was like, What'sali galifan Akus doing in the scene? Trust me on this one.
Speaker 6: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh, you want to hear the news, Well he is the news.
Speaker 6: It seems that the old lady that confessed to the murder of Ralph Elliott has also confessed to a couple of other murders. I knew she would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Well, she's confessed to the murders of Abraham Lincoln, Lawren g.
Speaker 3: Harding and Julius Caesar. She's a not case.
Speaker 1: I'm not case.
Speaker 3: My god, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: You screw this one up, pal, and you'll be writing pocket tickets for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: You got that, captain? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Now yeah, if you that was so much better, really terrific.
Speaker 3: It was fantastic.
Speaker 1: The beginning felt pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was great.
Speaker 1: I get too much in the end.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, it was really terrific.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic. I like the review. He's like, no, you did great, you did great.
Speaker 4: Just FYI, they just nailed me for a copyright on this.
Speaker 3: It was probably the song beforehand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't bring you back up. It just they take you down for a minute until you take the cobres stuff off. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's a great scene, King, What was your big but what was your big moment there that you really enjoyed about that?
Speaker 1: Just when he's just like so unsure of himself and he's biting his finger after he slammed him against the wall, right, he just played the role so Alan Arkin. His movies going back to the seventies are just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: There was one where it was like one of those My Daughters the Bride kind of movies. And then I think he was I don't know if he was in Schindler's List at Yeah. Steve Martin is another one when you when you want to talk about roles like these, he's just so powerful that he takes over the scene, you know what I mean? What they they do pay a lot of homage in movies back in the nineties to the greats that that there were.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, and that if I may add some context to that scene, I do appreciate you bringing that up. This is a good scene. But the part earlier in the film, though he's complaining to his boss, the police captain. He's not serious enough. He wants him to yell he's being too kind. He's got no police commissioner to curse to him about. He's got report to He's like, well, actually I report to a commission He's like, I don't even report to an actual person. So he couldn't be mad at one person. You know, that whole dialogue is just Mike Myers Brian level, brilliant level of comedy. I think brought to this film is that dialect.
Speaker 1: It's funny and it's political satire at the same time.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, And you know.
Speaker 1: They were pointing out how ridiculous it was then and look at Newsoom in California now, you know, so as extreme as it could get.
Speaker 3: That's for sure, That's for sure. And they work for the Getty's. The Getty's a part of the Pentavern. So we see Alan Arkin. You know, he's a pretty legendary dude, right and acting. Do you know his dad, Julia, You'll appreciate this fun fact. His father wrote a song with Three Dog Knight. You know who Three Dog Night is, right, of course, they're infamous for being associated or almost associated right with the four and the four murders, right right, Yes, another Laurel Canyon famous incident.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So his father was David Arkin, a teacher, painter, writer, and lyricist, but he did in fact write songs with Three Dog Night. In fact, Arkins's most memorable song writing contribution was creating the lyrics to the song black and White with music by Earl Robinson in nineteen fifty four. The song was written to celebrate the United States Supreme Court decision of Brown versus the Board of Education, and have been recorded by Pete Seeger, Sammy Davis, Junior, Greyhound, the mate Zones, and Three Dog Night. Do you know who else is a co writer on that song? To Jimmy Page, a lot of curly stuff going on in that song.
Speaker 1: And then around that guy got Jimmy involved.
Speaker 3: Now back to the fifties with Alan Arkins dad. This is long before the who So that's a little fun fact that they got him in here, right.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Cage was a studio musician very famous for decades before he did like Zeppelin.
Speaker 3: You mean like a you mean like a kind of Phil Spector studio musician, very.
Speaker 4: Likely speaking of missus X don't you find it kind of very mk ultra e that she just knows Russian and starts popping off in Russian like didn't I caught very mk ultraspy lady Virus.
Speaker 1: Well, how about a little Stanley Cooper reference there for missus Julie's right hand man from Clockwork Orange Stanley Cooper and the adaptation of Clockwork Orange where English and Russian were combined as one language, which makes it an almost impossible book to read. It's so much Russian there that you know, but you have the Karuba juice bar or milk bar, and you know very little Russian words I can remember, but.
Speaker 3: The oh, I think it was Schudler's lists list. That's a good point that you're bringing up a lot of the history of that city. I mean, there's a lot of Russian stuff that goes on there. I think you know, there may be more to the former husband that was killed of Harriet's by her sister.
Speaker 4: And then she was into the she was into martial arts and it was more than the husband. She said she did it too.
Speaker 3: Yes, no.
Speaker 1: There right, So also Chinese influence in San Francisco very much.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry let's meet the killer because she seems like a mind controlled assassin, right with her.
Speaker 1: No, that's good, that's good.
Speaker 3: I like that, So we we we finally we see Harriet's sister throughout the film intermittently, but we finally learned at the end, when he's on the honeymoon at that dun Dunsmore house that that it's not Harriet that he's convinced of. It's it's surprising because he locks Harry in the closet and all of a sudden, the sister comes out with the axe, right, and that's where we meet. We meet Rose the axe murderer, right, yeah, Chile.
Speaker 4: Chally h.
Speaker 3: Oh that the right.
Speaker 1: That whole rooftop seed is just balls out hilarious.
Speaker 2: Literally, you know when I knew the sister was the axe murderer. And mind you, this is the first time I ever watched the movie. I always try to guess the end to see if I'm right, But I knew the sister was the axe murderer when she offered him breakfast and then just gave him a bowl of froot loops, I knew it was her. I was like, this bitch is fucking insane. She was like what do you want some fresh grambled eggs, pancakes, shrimp and grits, things, a fresh coffee, this and that. And then she's like, oh, I didn't have any of that, just kidding. Here's a bull of froot loops. I was like, she's fruit loops. She's the killer. She's the fucking killer. And I was right as soon as I saw her at the end of the movie, I was like, I fucking knew it. Rose is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pretty wild term events there. I mean, there's a little bit of a shame along twist ale events, right. And you again, you know it's all very you know, it's not really rooted in that history they give you, but it's all they give you, this beat poet history of the whole place, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also, can I just say it never made sense to me since the ending of the movie was that the sister really did kill all of her husbands. It never made sense to me where they had to have the girl best friend named Ralph and not explain why the fuck her name would be Ralph, Like, she's clearly married, she was married to a guy named Ralph, So why.
Speaker 3: Ralph, you do?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, why have.
Speaker 2: To incorporate the female friend that's named Ralph and then not give any backstory to that whatsoever.
Speaker 3: To me, so's a solid point.
Speaker 2: It was like, why was that necessary? Because we now know she really was married to a guy named Ralph and she's like calling his name out sexually while she's sleeping, and then all of a sudden, this weird female friend named Ralph comes in. It's like, unless your name is Ralph Fina or some shit like that, get the fuck out of the movie. I don't like you.
Speaker 5: Why are you here?
Speaker 4: Well, and the part where they they were in bed, that's it's like right by that scene Julia's talking about and she's like, so I could just do anything to you and stick a needle in your ear and all this weird stuff. And I'm like, Okay, that's getting pretty out there. But then after that, like they're outside, it shows them kind of messing around later and then he's talking about like evil, like he says it like doctor Evil, and then he's yeah, but he's the fruit of the devil. And then he says, let's go dance in the night. And I'm like that's pretty satanic for just a little Where were.
Speaker 3: They when they did that, where were they standing because again but no, but they were in like a park, because yeah, because you got you gotta think though, because this is this is San Francisco, this is the sight of the first public Satanic church in nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 4: Right, it was weird. I think that was a weird nod.
Speaker 2: And then she was like, well, what would be brutal to someone else might not be brutal.
Speaker 3: It like the whole you are making some good points. I'm gonna bring that scene up because please continue, because that's a good scene.
Speaker 2: Oh, bring it up.
Speaker 3: No, go, please continue though, that's I'm looking for it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just.
Speaker 2: Say, let's just say, at the end of the movie, we realized Harriet really isn't the axe murderer and she's just a regular girl. She was fucking weird. She was weird enough to not want to be in a relationship with just on the face for being a fucking weirdo.
Speaker 1: No, they literally build the character as to make you please a suspect of her. She's so sweet on the one side that she wants to six tough in your years, and then the plot plot twists. Obviously supposed to be he still.
Speaker 2: Asks her to marry him, even after she said the weird stick of needle in your ear comment is like, just on that alone, I wouldn't be push you off a bridge. Yeah, yeah, anything to you while you're sleeping, all right, my bitch, I'm not fucking sticking around to find out what that's most to me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to screw that.
Speaker 3: Helloints because these folks were there too, on the non muppetized version of these folks were there too along with a click in the Church of Satan and Antonina Bay all in San Francisco at this time, right, you know, in the late sixties there, right, So again this is looking at a nod of history. You know, you all bring up some good points about these fruits of the devil, as he puts it, right, And I got that scene for us right here, if y'all don't mind a play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I was nice. Nice.
Speaker 3: Evidently you think of me as fast forward to that actual portion of the scene, otherwise they're going to probably strike us again. They're thinking it's right there.
Speaker 12: Word, I mean, what's brutal to one person?
Speaker 1: For example? How many people have you brutally murdered?
Speaker 4: Brutal is a very subjective word.
Speaker 12: I meant, to one person might be totally reasonable to somebody else.
Speaker 4: When they're in bed, they're like in bed, Oh the.
Speaker 1: Pin really evil?
Speaker 3: Good college that was after that? Do you think of me as a woman? Friend?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 4: Nothing, Charlie.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And then one bad thing you've done.
Speaker 3: Things. That's the presidio, that's the presidio, that's the presidio, the around presidio, Army base there, really, I thought, so I wanted to make sure before I said that that you.
Speaker 10: Would say it was evil, like it's the shrits of the devil, evil.
Speaker 3: Example, Are you all kidding me?
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like, wait a second, that they're standing right there and that's the presidio, and I'll pull up the map to prove that in the mat we we watched the rest of the scene, but that's just blowing my brain at the moment because uh yeah, yeah, sample JJ is that on the Oakland sid No, I'll bring I'll bring a map.
Speaker 12: Brutle is a very subjective word. I mean, what's brutal to one person might be totally reasonable to somebody else.
Speaker 3: It's eh, it's actually Lucasfilms. That's that's the portion of of the presidio that Lucasfilms took over by the way, just saying, no, no coincidence there, I'm sure no, But I'm gonna bringing a picture of that view here. But yeah, it's I'll show her exactly where that's that again. I'm a bootleg my. My folks out there, my dudes and some of their folks jokingly call me Joshua Norton, the Emperor Joshua Norton, and from his character out there that just kind of floats around as always, you know, just floating around people's houses and partying places and whatnot. If you all familiar with that legend San Francisco, Oh my gosh, that's a great one. I just uh gotta take a quick detour on that one then, and uh introduce y'all to Emperor Norton. He was the emperor of America and Mexico. According to him, he created, he wore a uniform. He he like I said, he made his own money. He the you know, places of San Francisco would just give him food and stuff like that and take his his currency that he would make. Folks would just let him stay at their homes and stuff. The entire city shut down when he died, like he like, you know, a tremendous amount of people decided to come. Yeah. Norton the first Emperor of the United States, commonly known as Emperor Norton secondary title Protector of Mexico in eighteen sixty six. He lived from eighteen eighteen to eighteen eighty, and from eighteen sixty to eighteen eighty he lived on the streets of San Francisco, and no one really knew where he came from or his backstory. I mean, there's claims, but when he died, I think it was like ten thousand people came to his funeral. Interesting character, one of the many aspects I appreciated the history of San Francisco. But yeah, he uh yeah, ten thousand people. You know, the next day of the San Francisco Chronicle herbcane beating the guy invented that, and we saw the scene from earlier there the chronicle under the headline whatever, that says that some ten thousand people had come to view the Emperor's body in advance of the two PM funeral. So that was in the funeral, That's what I'm saying. This dude was a you know, a very beloved character out there, and he was an interesting, uh eccentric you know again he made his own money and declared himself the King of America and Mexico Emperor. But the h a lot of interesting characters in San Francisco. But nonetheless, what we saw there was with the damn it?
Speaker 1: What was that going the people's church? Wasn't that what it was called in San Francisco?
Speaker 3: From Dude TV uh Jude Worths mac car, Dude, War's my car?
Speaker 1: Jim Jones, Where's my car?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: People's temple, People's Temple?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I was just going to keep stone wall stone facing the stonewall until until Julia answered you.
Speaker 2: You knew I would would fail eventually.
Speaker 3: I know you were gonna come in there and answer.
Speaker 1: I just want to keep giving them the wrong answer, you know, real cool aide flavoring. Did I hear that from you?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, Julie is an expert in these things. I mean I know much about one up my brain a couple of times. So here we go. We just saw this scene right there, Boom, look at that. Why are they on the presidio?
Speaker 2: Probably because they were sucking and fucking with Michael a Quinto.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, they're talking about dancing with Satan in the night on the presiding.
Speaker 2: That that's why I'm saying that, what'sground to talk about tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? First of all, I'm not offended you don't know the background in the per city. I'm offended you didn't listen to my show last Thursday after you told me you did. I got a bone to pick with you, sir, got a bone to pick with you. Now. It's uh, it's it's an infamous, uh Satanist scandal of an army daycare rapes that are infamous for all the wrong reasons.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's that's real.
Speaker 3: No, I'm no, I'm saying I'm messing with Panes Air Base. It was an army It was an army base. Its actually. Well, tune in tomorrow night, folks, if you want to hear more about the Presidio daycare scandal, I'll be reading the law enforcement documents that implicated Michael Lokinos, the guy from Fort Bragg Special Forces syops guy dude tying into all that Idaho stuff and Idaho contra in Fort Bragg. But tune in tomorrow for Operation GCD Thursdays, where I'll be unpacking more of these ideas and again reading the law enforcement documents of this Presidio daycare scandal involving the non muppetized version of this guy that's at that same base that we just again as you all blown my mind. I didn't even pick up on that until you just said something about the devils and the dance, and I'm like, wait a second, that was the say I clicked as soon as you said that. I'm like, I've seen again. I've seen this so many times. That's what I'm happy we have these discussions, and I appreciate your all time attention, conversation and participations and the folks of the interwebs, But yeah, this is I mean, I can watch this a bunch of times and I never put all that together for whatever reason, whatever reason, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you all, you also have to have to say it does have a beautiful view despite what happened. There is a lovely view.
Speaker 3: Some of the most beautiful views.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You know another movie they moved They used that in I Realize is at the about the midpoint of the movie The Interns. Has anybody seen that very sexually kind of charged conversation. Nobody's seen the end using the interns.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: The interns, the interns, the internship.
Speaker 1: Did I say, Did I say R?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Might I might be saying, No, it's the internship, People's church.
Speaker 1: It's the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, you know, I'm a fight in Phoenix.
Speaker 1: One minute. You're in a blender. That's this tall? What saving lives?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's a good one. No, that's uh, that's a that's a Silicon valley just south of, just south of the the San Francisco metropolitan area. So if I may, it is I may offer some folks some closing thoughts in your moment, but I may bring us in for a landing here with my uh cocaine bob connections, if you will, If you all don't mind, but I do want to mention some of.
Speaker 4: The one thing before you go, JJ that lady that played miss whatever.
Speaker 3: Let me put a let me put a book in on Cane's common real quick though money. Yeah, I agree with you, sir. This is some of the most beautiful views I've ever seen where this skeleton Citty, I have about nine different shots to be and me and my dudes, they're my my brothers, because again, this is my favorite view looking over the city. He said, if you looked down here to the right, that's where the photographer we're just looking from at the other end of that, you know, the opposite end from the hill here in the Golden Gate Bridge. That's the preceding that we were just looking at right there for relatives.
Speaker 1: So it's like an open area kind of thing there at.
Speaker 3: Well that there's just a park up there's just a park like a bluff. I just it's the you know that whoever ended that painting of the garryful Dad, they had it right, because that's the best view in the city.
Speaker 1: On the side where the skeleton is to the right to his right, there's a really killer video of a surfer because there's a breaking wave there and he's there's a great white shark circling around him and all the people in this beach like shark and he just takes board and hits the because it's probably so hard to get there. He has to work all day, and there's these good ways. It's like, that's not stupid, shark.
Speaker 3: And if folks do want to go to the presidio and they want to do some campgrounds action at the presidio. Legally speaking, they do have a campground there. I highly recommend rob Hill Campground. And the view from this area is it's pretty ridiculous. It's pretty stupid. Let me just give you a quick quick peeking what that looks like here?
Speaker 2: Ever want to go because all I'd be thinking about is all the little kids getting raped.
Speaker 3: You don't want to camp right here? Beautiful?
Speaker 1: It really is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: There are many beautiful places in Oregon too. I'll check out where they felonies. Oh wait, those kids got raped to.
Speaker 1: The only.
Speaker 3: Can we go somewhere without kid rape? But I'm not sure that we can.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, is like anywhere I want to go, it's like kids get raped here because.
Speaker 3: Not my house, So I guess I'm safe here. I guess I can't go outside. I go to the grocery store or the McDonald's or wherever else we're downtown. You know what I mean. It sounds like those are hotspots that kind of activity. Dude R. Kelly, when he gets out of prison for getting indicted up there in Chicago, initially for deadling kids, he goes back to the rock and roll McDonald's they call it. They're in Chicago. He goes back to that Barry Sam McDonalds where he'd victized no fewer than three victims.
Speaker 2: See, that's what I'm saying. That's his first Sime donald is not even safe.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That's why I was bringing up R. Kelly's first stop was back to rock and roll McDonald's and Bill Moore kids. He just got out, dude, he just literally an hour earlier. He posted bond some lady who owned daycare centers to one hundred thousand dollars bond for him to get out of initially. And then they go to a rock and roll McDonald's. How dark does that get? That's not saying that's not the tail rats and I here, folks, that's yeah, that's true story. So let me close it out here with my favorite boat Cocaine Bob connection. What film will not be complete without Cocaine Bob's friends being involved? Right? Excuse me, I'm with the San Francisco Police Department.
Speaker 6: This is official police business. I would like to commenty of this vehicle. No, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I happen to know for a fact that you don't have the right to commentate my vehicle.
Speaker 4: Please can I commentate this vehicle?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I appreciated that scene from and still do from a constitution rights perspective, because he does not have a right to comment to his vehicle. But that is in fact Charles Grodin who got his first role Curtsy of old Cocaine Bob Evans in that Roman Polanski Cocaine Bob satanic shit shit show of cinema Rosemary's Baby, you played. He played the psychiatrist.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I see where you're going with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So from it seems like including y'all bringing us to my attention with the presidio, Satanism, dancing in the night, being the devil, evil shit and and killing folks. We're talking about k on folks in that scene in a movie about serial killers with nods to the Zodiac. I could not be more surprised than I do appreciate. I'll bring that to my attention because as you can see from the Satanism stuff going on there in these connections here, it seems like that's an undertone to the film. But if I can pass it around to all of y'all for round, tables. I appreciate you all join me for the discussion and from each one of y'all blom my brain the holes, except for you know, the fake one with Galfin Atkis, which I'll get you, sir, I will get you for that one.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 4: So, you guys know Nancy cut her finger off in the filming of the show, and they had.
Speaker 3: To read, yeah, what so if I may pass it around for closing saments, Nancy Travis cut off her finger in the film, right, yep, well.
Speaker 4: Reattached the tip. Yeah wild so yes, I am Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rice. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. Check me out there Unfiltered Rice podcast dot com. And that's it for me. Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a close well, thank you, Heidi, thank you man. Can you give us a closing statement on the film or the discussion?
Speaker 4: Oh, definitely, I definitely think you guys are right. There's a lot of undertones here that are evil, like the devil, just like he said.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate your time, Heidi and Julia. Do you have pleased any plugs or any closing statements on tonight's discussion. Again, thank you for joining me here to get a little GCD.
Speaker 2: I always love getting a little g c D because I watch movies I probably would never have known about before. I definitely enjoyed watching this one for the first time. It's gonna go up there in my in my list of faves. Actually, I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, something to show your your son to in the future, right right, Yeah, yeah. I showed it to my son when he was like six or seven, probably maybe a little too young, but you know, I I definitely enjoyed showing, you know, sharing this film with him my manner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's so many of the classics, you know that I would want my kids to to watch like I did, and this is definitely probably going to be up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's riding in the comedy for me that I appreciate, you know what I mean, Like that's like amongst other films like this is when I was introduced to my son, Like you got to appreciate the film, you know, these are the aspects you know, and discussing with and doing our own film review, mine and his film review. You know, I discussed it with him. You know, these are the aspects that I appreciate. What are the aspects that he appreciates. We would do this about a lot of films, but I would always emphasize, you know, the comedy in the writing. You know, these are always my favorite and this is up there at the.
Speaker 2: Top of that list, right, Oh yeah, I mean some of the ones we've covered already, like Back to the Future obviously, the Golden Child with Eddie Murphy. These are all movies that I grew up watching, and so I was going to tie it in, uh to our Back to the Future conversations they with this movie. It's all about the power of pus. It's very simplistic. I enjoyed the storyline that comedy was on point. I do have Cosmic Peach podcasts. Wherever you listen to podcasts, send me an email if you want to work with me. Jj I do want to talk to you about a program killer serial Killer that I've recently discovered in an upcoming episode, if you'll have me, And thanks so much. This has been another great one.
Speaker 3: Program serial Killers. You're talking my language, ma'am, so for sure, and thank you again, and I appreciate your inputs. And Kane sir, my abbot and Costello sidekick from the I here for weekly wrap up series of Kane Besu's perge. What do you got? What do you got?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: I appreciate your time joining me here to gain GCD here tonight and uh, we'll get a little GCD. We got a lot of GCD. I think, be quite honest with you. And what are your closing statements? Any plugs of pursins you want to plug?
Speaker 1: I'm king b I'm kind of a big deal. Play us out?
Speaker 3: JJ, What does that mean? Play us out? If anyway's up here, it's the bill O'Reilly clipp where he loses his mind when he can't figure out what play us out means. Now, I appreciate everyone's time and attention, and again, folks, to join us here tonight to get the little GCD you know, logic, get real GCD again. I'm I'm completely blown up my brain hole about these details. If you want to hear more about my thoughts on the real activities such as the presidio, the child kid diddling, the Satanic business, tune in tomorrow night at nine pm Eastern Standard Times, free Patreon preview on my Rumbles YouTube and the twixters and uh talking, I'm definitely gonna be falling up on this topic because I want to understand what else is going on here with some maybe the writing staff. I didn't you know, who knows about that presidio being that deep? And you know, I know they had this scandal, but I mean, there's got to be.
Speaker 1: A greater It takes a lot of lot of work to have subtext like that.
Speaker 3: You're right, That's what I'm saying. It's not Yeah, it's not a passing scandal that happened five years before this movie was written, right, I just don't see that as being the connection center. You know my thoughts there. But and then, uh, for all these Charles Manson and Bob Cocaine Evans connections, please tune into Operation GCD Sundays as this Sunday at nine pm Eastern Standard times, same as the Thursdays with the free Patreon previews. So do six Degrees with the Manson family murders. As you'll see here, we've got some of the characters, so Cocaine, Bob here right himself, and all these other San Francisco connections through all Charlie, Charlie Manson here, but I uh, I always enjoy talking about those characters. And well, uh, we'll do it live. We'll do it live here, We'll do it live. And then I am not I am not the vice president. That's correct. I'm not bombing anybody.
Speaker 4: There's Bersy Dow.
Speaker 5: Raising the stand.
Speaker 3: The speeding that by.
Speaker 4: The Basy do.
Speaker 1: Conser stand take
Speaker 3: The steed that by