Speaker 1: M hmm, every wone, everybody?
Speaker 2: I have a wond.
Speaker 3: What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is all? Guys? How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning? How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of people are getting ready to go to work skill whole war. Yeah yeah, but good morning, guys. How is everyone? Hold on dum, how is everyone doing this? More than yeah? Good morning guys, Good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. I know a lot of you guys are you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How is everyone doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: But what?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Guys? What is all y'all? How is everyone every not? And day? Tell me about it? Hell every day?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, h yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah h.
Speaker 3: Ya.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone is staying safe this morning. Well do line me to make you some boot and I don't like that if you act put yo by the way, if anybody that does want to support the channel, uh, there you go. Bobby a coffee linke mm hmmm arder b m yeah mm hmm yeah, bute, Good morning guys. How is everyone, let me play it. It's all over again. Mm hmmm. The bowl, the ball, the ball there and for steel tool. You're gonna locked up in.
Speaker 5: The cell.
Speaker 4: Eight des and the slam.
Speaker 8: Ormain spare kill. You're sitting there thinking how to come this.
Speaker 9: Should have heard my warning, and now you're paying for your desk.
Speaker 6: I was right.
Speaker 9: You should have listened aerin all you should have known, told your bound yack kayla, and they believe them all alone.
Speaker 3: I was right, James.
Speaker 8: Trying to save your soul.
Speaker 9: Now you'll stop behind damn balls and that still told hold a.
Speaker 8: Year ago, I told you, I told you, man, just let it be, stop brunning your mouth, the troubles.
Speaker 9: All you'll see you.
Speaker 8: But you kept on jabbing, damn couldn't let it side, never gusser on your wrists and your pride lunch inside.
Speaker 1: I was right, you should have.
Speaker 9: Listened, and oh you should have known. Told you about nick kayla and they believe them all alone.
Speaker 4: Was right.
Speaker 5: Jake was right.
Speaker 9: We tried to save your soul. Now you're stuck behind them bars and that's still toe hole. Ain't days in the county a time cross by so so.
Speaker 1: Bit you're wishing now you ste.
Speaker 5: They're still toe shown a Nick.
Speaker 8: Kayla day, bro day the Ruby living.
Speaker 9: Free while you're counting cracks.
Speaker 1: In the wall, wishing you heard me, hurt me.
Speaker 2: I was right.
Speaker 9: You should have listened here and oh you should have known told you bout Nick Kayla and they believe them all alone.
Speaker 5: Now, I was right. Jake was right.
Speaker 9: We tried to save your now your stock behind their.
Speaker 8: Bars, and they're still toe hole.
Speaker 1: Here and from steel toe. I hope you're learning your way.
Speaker 8: Hey, days in the clink, got time to rule the day. Next time you hear my voice, don't let it pass you by. I was right, Jake was right, man, We told you.
Speaker 1: Why yo goes. What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good morning guys house everyone? Yeah, m hm m m but what's up guys? How is everyone doing this morning? How you guys do it this morning? Did?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: I'm literally.
Speaker 3: Kay yeah.
Speaker 1: But good morning guys house everyone hold on, give me one minute, y'all, damn yo, but good morning guys. I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 3: Yo, yom.
Speaker 1: M um, good morning. Got what's up? How is everyone doing? I hope everybody is staying safe this morning, I hope. Uh, you guys are doing okay, m hm ay, what's up? Guess that's up. How's everybody doing? Hey, man digging in? Good morning. How you doing then? How's every how you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope that you're staying safe this morning on this cold Thursday morning. Yeah. It was so cold that last night that I had to turn the air conditioner off. Hope everyone, you know, yeah, there's you know, I just want to say thank you guys so much for the bottom of my heart. To the people that have supported this channel, have supported what I do every day is so important, you know. I just want to say thank you to the people to Yeah, I'm not I'm not doing this to try to get money. I'm trying to help help some people out that It's not about to me, it's about getting the respect of my of the people that have been in this business. It's not about money to me, It's about respect. Let me get you this, let me get you a bunch, let me get your jacket, uh ment Yeah, yeah, thank you Ben Diggity ten dollars, Ben Bo. Thank you, Thank you brother, thank you brother. You know it make you know, people make me happ There's people that that I watched that make me happy, people that that make me happy, our favors that I love watching, mum m this one. Come on, yeah, I do watch a lot of famers. Yo, I just wanna, I just don't. You know, everybody says, oh, I'm getting instead of a drawn money so he can shut up about me. I want him to shut up about like the fifty dollars that he gave I gave, he gave me. I'm on that money. Here's the number one. No, you gave YouTube fifty dollars. You didn't give me shit. You gave YouTube that fifty dollars. If you wanted to give it to me, you could give it to my PayPal. You can give it to my Venmo. You can give it to me instead of giving me a fucking super chat that I wasn't gonna receive. And I even told him I wasn't going to receive it. And you know what, you know what makes me so mad is him like him thinking that he's hiss all money God in the double verse. But you know he's a nobody. Here's the what has he done? I thought i'd just y yo, Yo, why is he trying to say that, oh, since I gave you money, you need to be respectful to you. It's like you weren't respectful to anybody, said or John, you weren't respectful when you were Here's the thing, what about the lawsuits that you're sued. I'm gonna shout out before I say something stupid. Yeah yo, mm he doesn't Harry, he doesn't have suf but mmm mm.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: But what is all guys house every wood do it today?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yo, hope everyone is staying safe today? Yeah, yo, I don't know. So here's the thing, guys, I just want to say thank you to the people out there that that stream. They know how hard people stream. Yeah hope it yeah, get he.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just wanna say I do appreciate everybody that comes up to this show.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I just wanna say this. It is like I do appreciate everybody that shows up to support the stream. Thank you. Yeah, I hope I don't. I do appreciate anybody that comes the streams. I do appreciate anybody that that is on the way to the ring from Silvies, Yeah, from Silsbaches. We are INtime at two hundred and fifty poles. Thank you, b you m hey lousy in the high life. How you doing, bruh?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Sweetheart? Welcome? Sorry, I'm how you doing? Hey? Get real and say I got you missed up? Yeah, good morning. How is everyone doing this morning? Just wait to light, just wait like it happened. Mh no, no, yeah, well what's up guys. I do appreciate everybody that's shut up. Crap, oh crap, Yeah, I appreciate everybody.
Speaker 2: Zoo y, you got a whole day.
Speaker 1: Hy uh uh? What did I do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Alright, I'm gonna end. Jacob