Speaker 1: And cancel, so high Ectasa, cancel, it's not sorry and.
Speaker 2: Hot take. Hating on men is not going to help you attract a loving good man. What's a positive bitch is how are we doing today? If you're hearing this episode, then you are meant to be here. So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast. Sometimes we will laugh. Other times, baby, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self, that is babe in true connection with herself or himself. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. If you want to attract a loving relationship, you're not going to be able to do that if you're hating on the gender that you want to attract. The thing is, we manifest what we really really really want, and we also manifest what we really really really don't want. If all you're doing day in and day out is gossiping with your friends about how all men suck or how all women are snakes, that's exactly what you're going to attract. Think about it on a daily basis. You are broadcasting all women are snakes. Or all men are trash and they are terrible, then that is what you're going to see in your reality. Every word you speak is instructing your subconscious mind. You have something at the base of your brainstem called the reticular activating system, and this acts as a filter based on your own words and beliefs. If you think, if you believe, if you say that the only men out there are men who are trash, that is what you're going to attract. That's what you're gonna see in your reality. You can go to a party where there are ten amazing men and one trash man. Guess who you're gonna start talking to. Guess who's gonna be attracted to you. Guess who you are going to be faced with the trash man because your subconscious mind wants to reaffirm to you that what you believe is in fact true, So it will filter out all the good men and filter towards you, the one man who's going to reaffirm what you believe about the world and men in general. Your life is quite literally in your hands if you want to attract a better man. I know, I know, I know. It might be so fun for you to like the videos on TikTok that are complaining about men. It might be so fun for you to goss up about men and how they're all trashed with your friends. Guess what, it's hurting you. The more you say how terrible men are, the more you're affirming that in your reality, the more you attract that to you. And by the way, speaking from a woman's point of view, but men, hello, this goes for you too. The more you speak negatively about women, the more you hate on women, the more you're going to attract that type towards you. If you have nothing else to talk about, but how bad a certain gender is, you need a hobby. I'm sorry, you're boring. You are boring. I'm not gonna lie to you. Why would I sit here and lie to you. I have nothing to lose. You are boring If you have nothing else to talk about, but how terrible men are? You are boring. If you have nothing else to talk about, then how terrible women are? Get a hobby, get a sport, learn something new, pick up a book, for example, show up as her my book where you can learn how to become your most positive bitch self. That's right, it's a whole entire curriculum on positive bitology. If you don't want to read my book, how about take a course on how to alchemize your pain into your power. You can find the Art of Alchemy chorus in the link in the show notes. How about learning how to transmute your shadow all the parts of yourself that you deny into your golden opportunity and key to open all the doors that you wish to walk through. You can take the shadow Alchemy course. How about you want to learn how to take your Power Back? Get the Calling your Power Back workbook. There are so many things for you to do, and the links for all that is in the show notes. To become a more interesting person, Maybe the problem is not that everyone's trash out there. Maybe you're boring. Maybe you really need something new to talk about. I had to stop being friends with certain people because all they did was talk trash about other people. They're boring. I want to talk about how I want to build an empire. How there are so much good in the world. How to find solutions. If you keep talking about your problem, you're never gonna find a solution. Oh, I'm sorry, How do you expect to find a solution? When you're still broadcasting the same energy as the problem. Oh right, that does it makes sense? Hello, Hello, wake up and smell the matrix. What are you doing? What are you doing? You manifest what you really really want, and you manifest what you really really really don't want. If you're hating on men, you're hating on yourself because you are shutting doors on good, healthy relationships. Good luck, Charlie. There you go. Good luck, Charlie. If you want to attract a loving relationship, there are not just millions, there's billions. There's billions of people on this planet who are good, who want to give you love, who want to show up as your hero. The other day I channeled a message for this collective, and the song that came through was I want to be your hero. There is someone who wants to enter into your life or has recently entered into your life, and they want to show up for you. They want to show you how much work they've done on themselves, how much of a provider emotionally, mentally, intellectually, physically they can truly be. They want to show up for someone, and that someone is you. You have to realize that. Okay, yeah, some people suck. Wow, you're on planet Earth. Not everyone's gonna be great. And guess who's soul signed.
Speaker 1: Up for that?
Speaker 2: Yours did? Yours did?
Speaker 3: Your soul knew that there's going to be duality on this planet. Your soul knew that there is going to be polaterity on this planet, and your soul signed up to learn, develop and grow from all the different energies on planet Earth. So on some level, your soul wants to experience what is in your current circumstance and what you have gone through. If you keep hating on men, hating on women, you're hating on yourself and you're limiting your ability to attract a better partner. There are, like I said, some people who just suck, and then there are people who are amazing who are going to teach you how beautiful love can be, who are going to teach you how to receive love, who are going to shock you that they are even real. You are going to experience the type of love where you genuinely appreciate how divinity is expressed through this other vessel.
Speaker 2: If you want help manifesting love, I highly recommend getting my magnetizing mugs. I have a whole entire love connection for divine union. I have two too too. Right here, every single morning, when you're drinking your coffee or your tea, that is a moment to manifest, to intend what it is you wish to call into your reality. Instead of listening to the news or looking at Instagram, take a second encode what you're about to put into your vessel, and then drink it up. This is going to fine tune you to be the frequency of divine union. If I've attracted you here, if you are listening, you are someone who's meant to have divine union in this lifetime. I have no doubt about it, or else you wouldn't be here listening right now. Part of your your destiny is divine union. Part of your destiny is learning how to shed these limiting beliefs so you can see how much of a conscious co creator you can really become. Part of your destiny is realizing that you are the miracle. You are the magic, and you are the master. If you want to attract a loving relationship, you want to stop hating men. First things First, get a hobby, Get something to direct your mind to. Your mind is always going to go towards what is loudest in its reality. If you keep getting trauma experience after trauma experience, because you keep going out and dating but you're not shifting your frequency, You're going to compound momentum of negative energies and entities. If you keep experiencing men who are inconsistent, who don't treat you well, take a beat, take a moment, take a seat, because there's something in your energetic field that you need a cleanse, that you need to shift, that you need to release before you can change your resons. I had to go four weeks of isolation. I did not go out, I did not see people. I would go out to a workout class, I would go to yoga and I would work I did not drink. I stayed in and after four weeks I felt an energy being released from my body. And when I went back out there, it was all fine and dandy, and I attracted better people. Sometimes it's not the people out there. You actually need to take a beat. You need to take some time to read a book, to reset, to shake off some of the experiences that you have been dealing with, because if you keep going out there with the same frequency, you're gonna keep getting the same results. Give your mind something to focus on besides the trauma that you've endured. Give yourself something to be proud about. Give yourself something new to talk about. Hey, friends, guess what. I just tried this new yoga class and it was amazing. You gotta try it with me. Hey, I just started reading this book and it's really changing the way I think you might want to read it too. Introduce your friends your family to a new way of thinking. Be a beat of a light. How about that. The second thing you need to do if you want to stop hating men, if you want to attract a better relationship, is to realize your own power. A healed woman does not hate men, She just doesn't entertain the ones that aren't on her level. Not all men deserve access to Hugh, period full stop. When you allow just anyone and everyone into your field and you don't have a high standard, you are inviting in low quality experiences. Is it the fault of the Brads and the Chads of the world that you don't have standards? Is it the fault of Joey and Germane that you keep allowing people into your life that disrespect you? Whose hands is your life in a mind that lives under a bridge and doesn't speak. Is that who controls your life? Who controls your life? Because if you're not living for you, who are you living for? And what are you doing on the planet right now? You have to simply raise your standard for what you're going to allow in your life. And let me just tell you. Every time, and sometimes I was scared not gonna lie, But every time I raised my standard of what I was willing to allow, I got a better person, place, or circumstance every single time. The divine does not disappoint. The divine does not disappoint. Say it with me, The divine does not disappoint When you say, actually, no, I'm not willing to accept that. The electromagnetic field you reside within will bend to your will. Your subconscious mind will blossom and attract someone who is of a higher caliber. But who has to make that decision?
Speaker 3: You? You?
Speaker 2: Only you can do it. The way I think about it is, I won't even eat a cupcake. I won't even put a cupcake into my body. I'm definitely not gonna put Brad who doesn't have a day job, into my body. I won't even have a piece of cake. So I'm not going to allow Chad who is inconsistent and disrespects me into my body. I limit how much alcohol, how much caffeine, how much everything I put into my body. Yeah, I'm definitely not gonna allow some random person into my vessel? What do you allow? Reflective moment Looking back, I definitely had times where I would think, why is this person doing this to me? Why is this person treating me like this? I always think of Specimen six f four. By the way, if you're new to this podcast, I call some of the men that I've dated special men. Get it. You have to understand that I treat my life as an experiment, and based on my thoughts and emotions, it will manipulate the energy around me. So everyone I come into contact with is basically a social science experiment. You're also talking to someone who had four hours of science a day in high school. I was in a specialized science program women in stem Literally, I even went to science camp. We don't need to go down that rabbit hole anyway. Specimen six foot four. Mmmm, he looked like a Viking. Yes he did. He treated me terribly. Ooh, that man was a sad individual. He just had. He had a lot of wounds. But I looked at him and said, ooh, something for me to fix. That's my own damn fault. I knew exactly what that was when I was walking into it. But out of my own wounds, I said, oh, yes, I want that. Out of my own people pleaser, martyr wounds. I wanted that. I knew full well what I was doing. Your trauma is not your fault, but it is your responsibility to heal. Okay, So with Specimen six foot four, what I had to start saying to myself is, you know what, I keep getting mad at this clown, But why am I not taking responsibility over the fact that I keep going to the circus. I don't need to go to his apartment. I don't need to go meet up with him. I don't need to text him and tell him that the sandwich he cooked looks good it looks terrible. I don't need to do that. Instead of blaming him, why don't I take responsibility. As soon as you blame someone else, you're saying that your life is in their hands. As soon as you blame someone else, you're saying that they have more power over your reality. Than you do. If you want to do that, go off. Honestly, it doesn't affect me. Have fun. It's not going to serve you. It's not going to help you. You won't get good results. If you want to be a victim of planet Earth have fun, I can tell you you won't. You won't. Here's a fast pass. You won't enjoy it. Take it from someone who tried it. It doesn't work. It does not work. Whatever you allow you amplify in your own field and your life experience. If you keep allowing people to disrespect you, you're going to keep attracting people who disrespect you. If you can people allowing them to never make a plan with you and text you at nine pm to come over as a booty call, that's what you're going to get more of. If you never require them to take you out to dinner and you act like the girlfriend without being paid with the title of the girlfriends, you're going to get more of that. You have to reclaim your power by first of all taking responsibility and stop going to the circus, and secondly by having boundaries. Who are boundaries for? Are they for other people? Are they for the mystical mime? Under the bridge. No, boundaries are actually for you for what you're willing to accept, for what you're willing to endure. Did I forget to mention that fun is your divine right, that pleasure is your divine right, and you don't only have to learn through pain. Oh yeah, boundaries are for you to have a better life experience. I won't entertain inconsistency or weird, shady energy. I simply don't care. No one is that important, No one is that important. I came into this world alone, and ultimately I'm gonna leave it alone. Do I want love yes? Do I love divine union?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do I love relationships yes? Do I love men and women?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: We love everyone. But I'm not stupid, and neither are you. So I won't entertain something that's taking from me more than it's giving to me. If you are dealing with inconsistency narcissistic energies, all that's trying to show you is you don't choose yourself enough. You're still in a people pleasing container, and you need to learn how to prioritize yourself. If you keep day after day getting inconsistent behavior from the men that you're dating, it's showing you that you are actually inconsistent with yourself. If men keep ghosting you, it's because you are ghosting yourself. If they keep abandoning you, it's because you are abandoning yourself. Look at what they're doing to you. Because the electromagnetic field is trying to show you how you're actually treating yourself. The biggest me will be your intimate relationships. They are going to show you exactly they're going to amplify how you're treating yourself. Boundaries aren't for them. It's so you don't lose your shit. It's so you can remain on your own pedestal. It's so you can require and then have a higher quality of life. Boundaries are for you to respect yourself and to realize that you have the most power over your reality. Stop positively reinforcing bad behavior by people pleasing and just doing whatever it is that they want. Because the more you entertain the guy who's inconsistent, the more you block off the lover guy who wants to give you all of his love and be your hero. The more you entertain the guy who doesn't really care about you, the more you block off the guy who wants to give you everything. The more you entertain the clowns of the world, the less you're going to receive that prince energy. They are there, but you're not going to be able to find them. If you're engaging with people who literally don't care about you, it's not about them being evil. It's about you saying I have to create proximity from them. They're showing me how they feel about me through their actions of disrespect, and instead of me asking why don't they love me? I'm gonna ask myself why do I accept this behavior? Flip the script, make yourself the subject of your sentence again. Instead of wondering why won't they choose me? Why the hell do you never choose yourself? Instead of asking yourself, why aren't they attracted to me? Ask yourself, why am I attracted to someone who literally doesn't care about me. This has nothing to do with them. This has to do with you and your own lower self worth, your low self esteem. This has to do with the fact that you're still trying to prove to yourself that you're worthy of love. Your inner child right now is screaming, So it's time for you to realize that you're not just your innercher. You're also your wives inner adults reparent that girl and say, listen, little CC, you deserve more. And the only reason you're attracted to someone who's inconsistent is because the caregiver you crave love from growing up was inconsistent with you. And you're still trying to master that dynamic by repeatedly impulsively attracting people who remind you of that caregiver.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 2: Instead of trying to convince people to choose me, I'm going to choose myself. What's going to bring me joy? What can I improve in my life? What do I have dreams of? And how can I make that my new north star. Give your mind something to focus on so that you're in control of your life. Otherwise your mind will find things to worry about. If you don't have something to positively obsess about that's going to empower you. Like reading a new book, learning a new language, mastering your body, mind's spirit, your mind will find something to worry about. In the same way you wouldn't positively reinforce your dog's bad behavior. Don't positively reinforce their bad behavior or yours, because then you're only going to elongate your own trauma. Right now, right here, We're gonna make two shifts. The first shift is shifting from our inner child of why won't they love me? To your wise inner adults, Why don't I love myself enough to leave? Why is it so hard for me to choose myself? The wrong questions will never give you the right answer, So flip the script. The second shift you're gonna make is from Mary Magdalen to Lilith. Mary Magdalen is a very loving energy. It's the role of endlessly forgiving, leading with love, washing of the feet, being in service. If you are consistently being mistreated, you might have been in an overact of Mary Magdalen energy of giving, give and giving giving, and you actually need to give to yourself. So what are you going to switch into Lilith? Lilith was actually, according to Jewish folklore, Adam's first wife, and Lilish was banned from the Garden of Eden because she decided that she did not want to allow Adam to get on top of her. She wanted to be on top, and when he said no, she left the Garden of Eden and she went near the Dead Sea. And then God sent a couple of angels to try to convince her to come back, and she said no. And when she said no, she was basically banned from the Garden of Eden. Lilith is an energy who stands up for herself, who speaks up for what she wants, who says no, actually I don't want you on top of me. I want to be on top. Actually no, I don't want to be in this space. I want to be over there. You want me to come back, Well, you're not giving me what I want. So the answer is no. I want you to make a conscious shift. From Mary Magdalene, the giver, the more martyr, the more people pleas are, the lover, the washing of the feet, to Lilith. No boundaries. I know what i want. I'm getting what I want. The divine does not disappoint me. I'm focused, I'm energized. I'm on my own pedestal from inner child to wise inner adults. I have boundaries. I respect myself. I understand that the higher my standard, the better quality experiences I'm going to get. Something that I've spoken about is what I call the Harvard principle. These Ivy League schools, they have a really high standard and a low acceptance rate. Apply that to your own life. Have a high standard for what you're going to allow and a low acceptance rate for bs. When you see someone can't give you what you want, that's not a moment for you to try to prove your worth. It's a moment for you to realize, oh, they're incapable, but someone else will be capable. Not everyone can afford Chanel. Chanel isn't like, oh my god, this is so embarrassing that they can't afford me. They're like, no, we want someone else, someone else who can afford me. Chanell knows if that person can't afford the bag, another person will. If someone can't give you what you want, someone else will. There is something called the boyfriend effect, where people say that when a girl gets into a relationship with a guy, the guy gets better looking, better style, But when a girl gets into a relationship, she ends up either gaining or losing too much weight, they say, looking frazzled all the time, doesn't have enough time to do or make up her hair. And the way I have kind of faced this because I literally thought about this and I thought that makes me not want to have a boyfriend. I know this is so little, but that really did cross my mind, And if you were like me, you might have thought about that too. I just want to say, having the right boyfriend, the right partner, actually allows you to have like this glow up because someone is giving you so much compassion, so much love, so much attention that you feel so safe and grounded on the planet that you actually glow up even more. When I thought about people spreading this negative narrative, the boyfriend effect, when you get into a relationship you get uglier, I literally thought to myself, I'd rather be single and pretty. I'm sorry, I don't know what that makes me. It makes me honest, I'll say that, but yeah, I'm not trying to be an ugo. So I had to consciously say to myself, I've reject that narrative of the matrix, and I had to start telling myself that when you're in a relationship with the right person, you actually have a glow up. Now, when you are in a relationship with the wrong person, you do get anxiety. So that can cause weight gain, weight loss, it can cause hair loss, it can cause allergic reactions. When I was in a relationship for a while that was not the right one, I was breaking out in hives all of the time. So being with the wrong person can have a negative effect on your physical body because you're spending so much time in your sympathetic nervous system, your fight and flight response, which means that you're going to be pumping out cortisol and that's going to have a negative effect on your appearance. So being with the wrong person can negatively affect how you look. But let's not call that the boyfriend effect, because that did affect how I looked at relationships, and I want to just put that as a side note. So when you're with the right person, it does make you prettier, it makes you healthier, it makes you happier. Being with the wrong person, whether it's a friendship, a coworker, that's always going to have a negative effect on you because of your nervous system. You have to start looking for evidence of what you want to experience. If you want to experience a good man, look for good men in your life. Is there a trainer at the gym? Is there an uncle? Is there a brother? Is there a friend? Is there a father your friend's dad? Is there a coach? Is there any man in your life? That you look at and say, Damn, that's a good father, that's a good husband, that's a good dad, that's just a good man. Because the more you highlight and emphasize the positive qualities that you like in the masculine energy, the more you're going to attract that towards you and when you notice it, have a moment of appreciation. Wow. I really love how that coach talks to the women that he coaches. He really gives them space to show up as their most authentic self, whether they're being emotional having a day, or whether they're feeling really strong that day. He really allows them space to just be them. Or I really love how my friend's boyfriend is sweet with her and sensitive with her, but yet can be really masculine when he needs to be. I will tell you I'm in a relationship right now with such a good man. I've dated other good men. They just weren't my man, but they were good men. Think about men you dated. Maybe they weren't the one, but you're like, yeah, they were really kind, they were really nice. They showed up for me if I needed something, they were there for me. I recognize good people everywhere I go because it makes me feel good and it makes me happy. Start to recognize the good men that are in your life, or even just knowing that I currently am in a relationship with a good man can help you realize that there are still good men out there. I met this man about a little over two months ago. All those narratives that there is no good men left, well, that's a lie because I just met one two months ago. The sentiment that there are no good men period, that's a lie because I'm dating one right now. The sentiment that there's no masculine men anymore, that's a lie because I'm dating one right now. The sentiment that there's no emotionally available guys, that's a lie because I'm dating one right now. That's actually one of the first things I said to my boyfriend is WHOA you are so emotionally available. I was actually shocked that when I went on our first date, I already deleted my hinge, and so did he, even though we never spoke about it. He was still so ready for commitment and a relationship. Now, mind you, before we met, who deleted hinge?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I did. On eleven eleven, November eleventh, I deleted hinge and then on January eleventh, I re downloaded it and we matched. I knew I could not deal with any more men, because if I did, I was going to start to believe the negative things that people said about them, because not every single relationship or experience I had with a man was roses and daisies. Some of them were more difficult, Some were facing me with a lot of shadow work that I had to do, and I understood that it was my responsibility to take a beat and do that shadow work so I could stop attracting the same experiences. You know what you need to do. You're hearing these words, and you know what you need to do. If you're feeling burnt out, delete the apps, stop dating, and work on yourself. Take the shadow Alchemy course. That's exactly what I did before I met my current partner. I knew I needed to take a break, so I did, and once I took a break and worked on myself, I then did attract a better person. They are out there. Start looking for them, because right now, if you're talking about how all men are trash, that means you're also looking for men who are trashed. Your particular activating system is going to do the filtering for you. And if you're thinking about how all men are tracked, that's what you're gonna notice. That's what's gonna be highlighted to you. So you have to start looking for what it is you want to find. When you start looking for what it is you want to find, the funny thing is yet end up finding it. Think about the observer effect. When scientists observed an electron, it's solidified. It condensed from a wavelength into a three D particle. This means that what we look for we will find. When the scientists looked away, the one solid particle went back into wave length form. What you look for will be condensed in your reality. If you're looking and thinking and talking about how all men are trash, that's what you're gonna find. But if you look, if you think, if you feel, if you talk about how there are good men out there, that's what you're going to find. That's just how your brain works, It's how the electromagnetic field works, it's how your subconscious mind works. Let's say you're thinking, CC, I don't know any good men even look at couples, and I don't love this, but I'm grasping for straws here. People even look at people who you think a really good relationship online and say, I love the way that boyfriend does this, I love the way that husband does that. I don't watch like family bloggers or people like that, so I don't know what's going on on the internet these days, but there's gotta be someone. So find someone you like and go for that. If you can't find anyone in your reality that's a good man, you can't find someone on the internet that you think is good to their girlfriend or their wife, call on Jesus, call on Archangel Michael, call on Archangel Raphael, and use even a loving ancestor as someone to give you energetic security. There was a time in my life where I was just fed up with guys in the masculine energy, So instead of relying on them in the physical form, I just started working with Jesus every single day, and knowing that there was this masculine energy around me that was supporting me, directing me, protecting me all the time. It really just gave me that extra blanket of security and safety that I was wanting from a physical guy, and I do think ultimately that allowed me to attract a man who did give me safety. If you want to attract safety, it's sort of annoying, but you have to broadcast it before you actually get it out there. So if you want to attract a masculine partner, start with working with divinity. Date the divine In the couple of months between November eleven and January eleven, what was I doing. I was working with Brother Jesus. I was working with Archangel Michael. I was working with my divine team of light beings. I was working with Saint Germain and the Violet Flame to burn up seeds of karma. I was doing the energetic work because there's really no pill you can take to cleanse your energy. You just gotta do the work. So strap in, take a beat, and do the energetic work of the shadow work of transmuting your pain so you can actually attract different experiences. You can blame men for the rest of your life. It's not going to change what you attracts. I will remind you that all the courses are in the show notes. Thank you so much. Your past does not have to equal your future. It does not have to equal your present, and your power doesn't lie in your past nor your future. It lies in this moment right here to me. It was really helpful to realize that some of the more I could label them negative experiences I've had with men, I now on the other side of that experience, realize those were destined, Those were here by soul contracts because I needed to learn through those experiences. My human self CEC would never have chosen what I've experienced with some men. I would have never chosen that. CC didn't choose that, though my soul did. My eternal soul that has had many lifetimes and that will have many more lifetimes, chose to have certain men come into my life and trigger me and a little bit of traumatize me so that I can learn to develop and grow. I've made peace with that. I truly know that in my bones that that was all happening for me, and on some level I chose it. I am so sorry if something negative or traumatizing or something really hurtful has happened to you, and I do want to take this moment to just honor everything that you have been through, and I want to honor that you're still kicking and screaming, and I want to honor that you are still here and I want to honor that, even though shit has happened, you're still trying so hard to heal, and you're still trying so hard to show up as your best self, and you're still trying to just maybe take the next breath, and you're still trying to just take the next step, and you're still trying just to wake up and get out of bed and go to work. I want to honor that because that is not easy. That is not easy, and most people kick the bucket. Most people don't care. They let their trauma dictate how they're going to live the rest of their life. And you're not. You're not. So I know if you're listening to this, then you have enough will within you, You have enough momentum within you to realize that maybe, on some level, your soul chose is to give to you the momentum you need to move forward and to build the life of your dreams. I know that on some level, there is an ancient part of your soul right now that's itching to break to break down the barriers you feel other people have put you in, to break down the box you feel other people have put you in. There's a part of your soul that maybe's listening to me right now and knows that this is your truth, that you're more than what has happened to you. You're more than what you've experienced, and you have this new found maybe anger or resentment or hurt that you know that you can take this pain and use it as fuel to create. You ate that business, or to do the workout, or just to heal, or just to breathe, or just to go to work. You can use your pain and transmute it into power. You are an alchemist. You have the ability to transmute energy into anything you want. And that's why you're so powerful. That's why your soul has led you here today. You're not listening to this by accident. You're not here by some random weirdo circumstance. No, this is my divine design and you designed it. Your soul designed that you would be listening to me right now. Your soul design that you would be here so you could get gifted these codes to up level your life. On some level, maybe you're realizing that your human self will never be able to logically understand what you've gone through. Your human self will never be able to logically connect the dots. Your human self might not ever be able to understand why. But what if that's not the point of what has happened to you? What if the point isn't understand why. What if the point was just to experience it so you could cultivate momentum within your body to birth a new cycle, to birth a new you, to become even more powerful. What if that pain is just momentum to push you forward. You don't have to agree with me, but all I invite you to do is open up and become curious. What if? What if, on some sol crazy level, I actually chose this through a soul contract so that I could become more powerful. I was in an energy class ones and the teacher Anton was telling us that this woman was in a really abusive relationship for most of her life, and when she got out of it and started to heal and did past life regression, she actually found out that in a past life she was her current abusive partner's abusive spouse. So in a past life she abused this soul, and then in this life she had to pay karmic debt to that soul. I'm not saying that to you. I'm not saying that's what you've been through. I'm not saying that even applies to you. The reason I bring this up is because we have to realize that we are not made in a vacuum. We have past life energies that follow us into this one. And that means that, yeah, sometimes there's karma we got to pay up to other souls. That means that, yeah, we do choose certain experiences to push us to grow, develop and learn. It means that we are more than just this current incarnation. I invite you to become curious instead of furious at what you have experienced, because in curiosity, you can grow, you can change, and you can try to better. I highly recommend if you are dealing with more difficult energy is to join the Art of Alchemy course because it's going to help you transmute some of those seeds of karma, but also any lower vibrational emotion that maybe you're having trouble working through. I want to remind you that as you're listening just to this podcast, you are changing on a cellular level, that you are changing on an energetic level, and walking forward, you are never going to attract what you have because it's scientifically impossible. As you shift in vibration, as you listen to these words, as you learn more about yourself, your energetic signature is shifting, So what you attract must shift its energetic law. We have to remember that we don't just attract what is like a vibration to us. We attract based on our own beliefs. So if I believe that all men suck, all bosses suck, that's what I'm going to attract. I want to remind you some bosses do suck, some men do suck. Some dogs are violent, some women are annoying to me, they are. I want to remind you that in general, yeah, some people are not great, but when you generalize that to a whole entire gender, you hurt yourself. If I allowed past experiences with women to dictate how I saw all women, I would be in big old trouble. I had friendships where people did not really treat me that well. Women did not treat me well. They low key bullied me, they isolated me, they let me out. If I was to say, well, that's how all women are, I would never be able to have any friends that were women ever. If I allowed my negative experiences with some of the men to dictate how I dated in the future, I would never have been able to attract my current partner. Some chocolate tastes bitter, some dogs are violent, some men are trash. But stop saying it's all of them, because that is limiting what you are able to attract. You have to open up your thresholds for what you're willing to receive and what you're willing to believe about the world. If you don't believe that there are good men out there, start to open yourself up by using what if statements. What if there are really good men out there? What if I could attract a partner that is super kind, super gentle, and yet super masculine. What if my husband is the hottest, wealthiest, funniest man out there? Have fun with this. If you want to play a game with yourself or friends, do the what if game. What if I attract a partner who is everything I could want and more?
Speaker 3: What if the.
Speaker 2: Universe blesses me with the best person I could even conceive and think about? What if my relationships just get better and better and better and better and better. What if when someone would say that all men suck to me? Or when I would see something I didn't like in a man, I would just say to myself, my husband would ever do that. That man might be doing it, that man might be a cheater, that man might be this, But my husband, Nope, My husband is the sweetest, the kindest, the most masculine man out there. My husband would never do that to me. So I don't care if I'm dating someone in a relationship with someone. I'm just looking at someone. If they do something I don't like, I'm going to say my husband would never do that, because I'm not going to hurt my ability to attract the best of the best of the best of the best. And by the way, whatever you have experienced, if it has left your life, just know that it gets better. It gets better. If something was divinely removed from your life, it's because there's something better out there. Your past experiences with men are there for you to learn from. They're not there to dictate what your future is going to look like. Your past with men and who you have dated is there for you to develop from. To you as a jumping off point, not as a mirror for what you're going to attract in your future. Let your past be your past and let it rest in peace. It has nothing to do with where your going. It gets better from here. That's how the universe works. It's constantly rerouting. You think about your GPS. If you go off track, what does it do. It reroutes you back onto the correct path. It doesn't bully you about your past and say you have to go back to where you start to know. It just reroutes you onto another road to get you where you want to go. If you know that you want a better partner, you want better relationships, then that's what you're going to get. But you might be rerouted. You might have to go through a breakup. You might have to say no, you might have to set a boundary, you might have to shift your beliefs, you might have to take the art of alchemy course. But you're gonna get there. Enjoy the season, enjoy where you're at, because it gets better from here. As always, the sparkling me honors of sparkling you. I'm sending you so much love. If you've not yet gotten your copy of show Up as Her, be shore to get that so that you can elevate your frequency and therefore your wife. If you did enjoy the book, be sure to leave a positive review on Amazon. And if you're enjoying this podcast, it really helps the podcast if you can share it with your friends and loved ones and if you can leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify. I love you so much and I'll see you in the next one.
Speaker 1: Cancer can
Speaker 2: Cancer, Cancer