Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of these.
Speaker 4: Calling me out, dragging up my past. I guess I made mistakes back in the day, up, did.
Speaker 5: The wrong people, lost my way. But I'm changing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to hear from all that burning. I all left the whispers holding down.
Speaker 7: I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 2: I guess I gotta past and I'm gone some wrong, but I'm moving fall over.
Speaker 6: I'm staying strong.
Speaker 2: I'm doing right now for me, for me, leaving me hide what I used ju me.
Speaker 5: Stumble my fall.
Speaker 6: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 7: Every starts a story. All still, I say, I'm finding.
Speaker 5: I'm listening to the noise outside.
Speaker 6: I've got my truth.
Speaker 4: I won't hide.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what's right.
Speaker 5: I'm doing what's real. I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I got a pass.
Speaker 6: And I'm not wrong. But I'm moving forward forward, I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now for me, warm me, leaving me hide, but are use to me. Mistakes made me wiser, Mistakes made me see.
Speaker 7: The powers in my hands, and it's up to me.
Speaker 3: I'm rising up.
Speaker 2: No change, he's no me. This is my moment, my time, it's gotta pa and wrong. I gad strong. I'm going right now for me, for me, and.
Speaker 6: They have.
Speaker 2: Me can I made some mistake, but I'm going right.
Speaker 6: I'm believe this is me my delivery.
Speaker 5: You went right now?
Speaker 3: Just beat me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Guys? The tub?
Speaker 5: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing on the screen?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Wednesday, guys, I just wanted to do a twitch live because number one gets some hours on get some some some minutes on Twitch. Yeah, And I also want to say to everybody that the hey, what's up on an other brain? How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I just wanted to do a Twitch stream. Brother. I just wanted to do a stream over here because I wanted to get some hour And also, y'all, I paid for my SONO this month, and I paid it. It took me about twelve day with a dude on the thirteenth. I got done today because of a good show I did with my good friend Bob Leieve he made thirty eight dollars.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the thing is, I just made thirty eight dollars. And by the way, I didn't expect to make thirty eight dollars. Make money, O, Bob Bob and the thing he is with Bob is by the way, I love By the way, if you guys don't know who Unnerven Brain is. If you guys don't know who Unnerven Brand is.
Speaker 8: Yeah so I hed a.
Speaker 5: By the way, better found out if you don't know who we're better found out.
Speaker 9: Listen's the hottest new artist out there. Y, yeah, you better further out.
Speaker 8: It's all right, yeah, alright, love a brother.
Speaker 1: Yes mm hm.
Speaker 5: Oh, guys, go check out a DRD and brain y'all. He is an awesome person.
Speaker 8: Mh.
Speaker 5: But I hope everybody is staying saved. I just wanted to pop on tomorrow, Wednesday, March twenty fifth, we gonna be back on our regular account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ghosts, ghosts just say your free speech, but you silence the voices, you claim your reach.
Speaker 4: I showed a bonus, I showed a brill. You hit the black button.
Speaker 6: That's your big deal?
Speaker 3: Nice going, ghost.
Speaker 6: What a joke, What a loser claiming.
Speaker 7: Free speech while you pick any shoes in You've got somebody with severe autism.
Speaker 4: So much for freedom, just ego and skins.
Speaker 3: You preach rebellion, you preach the.
Speaker 4: Fight for Kate take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 7: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare.
Speaker 4: Your free speech banner writz hot air, nice go and ghost What a joke? What a loser claiming free speech while you're picking and choosing. You block somebody with somevere autism.
Speaker 5: So much freedom?
Speaker 4: Just ego and skins on ghoststand the machine and your walls are paople thing you about liberty, but you.
Speaker 7: Can't let people let us going coach, Yeah the mask cast slip.
Speaker 4: Free speech champion, just another hipp ho chrip.
Speaker 7: You block somebody with somevere autism. Your empire of words collapsing with rhythm.
Speaker 10: Yo yo, old girls, fourteen Hills is number ka.
Speaker 5: But uh, what's up?
Speaker 8: What is up?
Speaker 5: Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 8: Girl?
Speaker 5: I just want to say thank you guys very much for showing up.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 5: And by the way, if you're watching on YouTube, because I upload this after you when I get done, please click the link. There is a description of this video. M I just want to say thank you to the to the people that that don't that you know, I got you guys some good content. I got you guys some great content, and you guys paid for my problem this month. You know.
Speaker 8: Hm, yes, I read it. Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: I just wanna say I appreciate that, and I appreciate everybody that shows up to the streams, and you guys are awesome. I love you, guys. I'll talk to you guys later. By guys