Speaker 1: It looks like it's a natural control for cancer. And he told me the story. All right, this kid's interesting in the details. He had a dog that had cancer and he was about to put the dog down because he tried chemotherapy and everything else on the dog that the doctors do and it wasn't working. In fact, the dog was getting sicker. And when he heard about he says, I tried to use I decided to use this substance on the dog, and he said, blow me down. The dog got well real fast. I couldn't believe it. I'd never seen that happen before. And then the next part of the story is that he said his nurse came to him, his head nurse, whose husband had terminal cancer, and she said, doctor John, you know my husband is not going to last very much longer. And I saw what happened to the dog. Would you please do that for my husband?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And he said, well, sure, I'd be glad to, but don't tell anybody because it's not approved, you know, and for human use. And he tried it on her husband and he got well, this is how it all started. And so John said, I started using it very very cautiously and very low dosages and very suspiciously making sure that I was not risking anybody's life, using it only on people who really had terminal cancer.
Speaker 3: Joining us now is g Edward Griffin, a real giant in the liberty movement. He's done so many monumental works. Of course everybody knows Creature from Jackal Island, but we want also talked to him today about his book A World Without Cancer, because I think that's a message that is people are ready to hear after what we've been through for the last four years. But we've now seen I think, really a convergence in medical, financial, and political because it's being swallowed up by the political stuff. But great to have Joe Griffin on. Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Sir, well, it is my pleasure. Thanks for inviting me.
Speaker 3: And I want to talk also about the Red Pill Expo that's going to be coming up in just a couple of weeks as well, so I'll give you a chance to talk about that and what's happening with that. But your work is very well known by a lot of people, and we're going to try to get into maybe you know, the medical aspect of this is maybe not as well known as a federal reserve. But we do want to talk about the financial stuff. That's very important right now. But I think it'd be good for us to talk about your biography. How did you get into doing documentaries and books and especially in terms of going against the grain of conventional wisdom. Tell us a little bit about your background.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a long background, of course, considering my age, and it's probably not very interesting. It's rather boring. Actually, yeah, you're correct. We've covered some ground and made some amazing touch points along the way. I think it's only because we've been at it for so long. My life has been pretty much normal in the sense by normal, I'm almost afraid or embarrassed to say normal, because unfortunately what is normal out there in the world today is not particularly attractive.
Speaker 3: An abnormal world. A normal person in an abnormal world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean it's not unusual. I guess I should say in that I would start out in one direction and be confronted by some impossible barrier or setback or tragedy, and it would be life changing for me and very very uncomfortable, very painful, very very frightening. But in retrospect, as the time goes by. I find out that that was the best thing that ever happened to me, because it forced me to do a right turn or change my direction substantially. And even though it was painful and I had to abandon my original plans and expectations, I found out that it was a better direction than the one I was on originally. And this my life, is full of that. And some of those those tragedies along the way were very serious illnesses too. I was still very young, in my early thirties, and I had a wife and a couple of kids to support, and I had a collapse, and I had two doctors tell me I had multiple sclerosis. Not that was I didn't really know for sure what that was. I knew it was bad, but when I looked it up in the in the encyclopedia, I decided, oh, man, this is a bad way to go out the door. And I thought I was dying, of course, but it was a misdiagnosis. I had exhausted myself. I had it rather. I thought I was carrying the world on my shoulders. I thought I had to save the world all by myself, and so I was not getting a lot of sleep. I was a young guy. Of course, I was doing a lot of traveling, making presentations, training sessions, all that kind of thing. So I would go from one town to the next and drive a good portion of the day to get there, get there and be taken out to dinner and then put on an evening presentation and then meeted somebody's house afterwards.
Speaker 3: And what kind of presentations were you doing? Was this political?
Speaker 1: Well, these were these were recruiting, These were recruiting meetings I was at that time. I was a coordinator for the John Birch Society. I know that scares a lot of people that think that's a wacko organization, but not me. Well good anyway, they're very to me. They're very, very calm and very not wacko at all. Of course they have some wackos in there, but the percentage of wackos and the brid Society, I thought was smaller than the percentage outside of the brit Society everywhere. Yeah, yeah, that was the safest place to be. But anyway, that's what I was doing. And so I was drinking. You know, everybody would want to buy me some wine and we'd drink wine and talk about life and the world events and so forth. And then I get to bed late at night or early in the morning, get up in the morning and drive and do that over and over again. I came back and I was planning some trees in my front yard and I just froze up. I became paralyzed. And take a long story short, I was I had just exhausted my physical strength, malnutrition, toxic elements in my body, not enough sleep, and a bad metal attitude, always filled with anxiety, and you know, all the bad things. And I didn't realized. I didn't think I had to worry about that because I was young, right, Young people don't get sick, So anyway, they diagnosed it as multiple sclerosis. It turned out not to be that. Once I got off of my routine and started to find out what this world was all about in terms of nutrition and rest and avoiding toxic things in your body and in your environment and so forth, I recovered rather rapidly, So in retrospect, it was very good because I learned how to live, and I probably wouldn't be alive today if I hadn't learned that lesson early in my life. At the same time, I was really pretty well stuck in bed, and I didn't know I could write. I had gone to school, I had learned, I'd learned about communications. I would stage plays. I was an actor, a little child actor. You can imagine anything worse than that. I did a lot of early day.
Speaker 3: I can imagine it being a lot worse today.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. It was pretty bad. I was right in the middle of that. And you know, I was in Detroit, and we did radio in those days. And you know a lot of shows came out of Detroit at the Ford Theater and the Hermit's Cave, and we had a Saturday show was the same as Let's Pretend, and we covered anyway. I did a lot of radio stuff, so and I and I went to school and took more of the same. Television was just coming online in those days, so I was taking courses in television and radio communications.
Speaker 3: Let me ask a question real quick. Your radio I guess that was live radio performed. Oh, yeah, that's really interesting stuff. I love listening to the live things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. I worked my way through college as a radio announcer for w u o M, which was the university radio station at the University of Michigan and you know all of that. So I was into that. So when I got sick, I thought, well, I'm not going to be able to make a living. I couldn't get out of bed for the most part, had to practically crawl from one room to the other. And so I got this call from a publisher and he said, ed, I understand you've been giving speeches on the United Nations and they're very well received. Would you like to write a book for us on that topic. We want to publish a book, and we think you could do it. And of course, at that time I had never written anything, and that was not my I did not identify as an author. I identified as a communicator on television or radio or something like that. And my dream was to go to Hollywood and become a great Hollywood producer in motion pictures. So when this guy called me and said, how would you like to write a book? That was the last thing I felt I was capable or interested in doing. But I thought instantly about hawwity. He's offering me some money, and here I am in bed. I can't do anything else to support my family, and we're running out of money. And so I found myself saying, oh, no problem, Yeah, sure I could do that.
Speaker 3: I'm in that kind of situation as well. You know, God puts us in a position where you got one way out and that's it something that you would have chosen to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I just use that as an example. So I took it on the commitment, and then I started to do my hard research. I had done a lot of it already, but I knew that in a book you had to document everything. It wasn't just you could say, well, I know this and I know that. So I did research at the last about probably two or three months of putting all the documents together, and then the day came when it was time to write. And it was kind of like looking at an old movie where you've everybody's seen those scenes where the author has to write something and he's on a typewriter and he types a few lines and he pulls the paper out, crushes it and throws it on the floor and that's no good, and then this is no good. I went through that in spades.
Speaker 3: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Speaker 1: Right. So I was using a pencil. We didn't have computers in those days, and I couldn't type. So I was writing things out and I tear it up and throw it out just I couldn't how come I can't write. I can't write, Give me a microphone. So then there's the point and the end of this. So finally I said, I'm just going to write. Mary had a little lamb. I started to write things out, and the first thing, you know, I had this idea, I can't write this because how do you how do you approach a topic so huge as this was my book on the United Nations, my first book. It's called The Fearful Master A second look at the United Nations? So I wrote down, how can you write about something like this? It's like a huge globe made of glass, so large that you couldn't grasp it in its entirety, and you couldn't hold it. How do you write a book? It's like having to move a mountain? How do you move a mountain? And then I found myself writing, well, you dig and then this is my first spade, And I looked at it. I said, well, that's kind of clever, And the first thing I know, I extended that and the next few pages came pretty fast, and by the time I got to page seven, it was roaring along. I found out I wound up. I've looked in the in the wall at the wall, my gosh, I can write, and I'm having fun doing it. So I use that as an example. I wouldn't be here talking to you today if I hadn't had this illness and that event that forced me forced me to make a right turn in my where I thought was my career path. And at that time I didn't think I was going to live anyway. But so it forced me to make a change that affected my whole life. I hoped for the better.
Speaker 3: That's a great story. We've had so many people when they lost they would face of the decision take the shot or lose your job. And I've looked as so many people who had that crisis, It's like, what do I do. I've trained all my life for this. I don't have any other alternative, but I'm not going to take that shot. And to a man that has been, a woman, that has been, every person I've talked to about that, it's been a wonderful turning point for them. And so I think your life lesson as well as a lot of other people. That's a real important life lesson.
Speaker 1: I think, well, there it is. And that's why I said it's in a way, I'm very normal because what I just said, although it's dramatic, for me, it was dramatic. Everybody goes through those crises. I think maybe they don't think about it as having made a big change. And I suppose not every change in the direction is that dramatic, but most of them, or many of them are the important ones are. So with that as a background, I started off in one direction. All of a sudden, I'm writing, and I decided I wanted to go off on my own. I decided I wanted to do I wanted to reach out to a lot of people, and I wanted to use my skills that I had acquired in communications. So I decided to produce some very low budget documentary films on important issues. And the first, the first attempt, was to write something on a documentary film on money and inflation. And then of course that led me blankly to the topic of the Federal Reserve system. And I'm off and running now, and I had no idea how much voltage was in the wire that I was about to grab hold of. On that one if I had, if I had even an inkling of how deep that topic goes, and how broad it is, how many things it covers, and how profound, profoundly important it is to our lives, our liberty, our lifestyle, everything, I would never have tackled it because it was far beyond my reach. I'm the last person in the world to write about things like that. I'm a kid that was a child actor.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, that makes a question, how did you you're working with the before he started writing, and before you wrote that book on the UN, you were also lecturing about UN and other things like that. How did you get into working for the John Bird Society or how did you begin to be skeptical about what the UN's purposes and agenda were.
Speaker 1: Well, that's another story, similar to the one I just mentioned. I was working for a large corporation. I was in the corporate world. I had found out the hard way that Hollywood wasn't waiting for me. I had gone there and I was, you know, wanted to make my splash. I wanted to get a job with some production company, and I was looking for the grand opening and it wasn't happening. And I looked around realistically, and I saw that all these young people there, the guys and gals, had talent superior to mine, really, and they were busting tables and washing cars, waiting for the big chance in Hollywood. And then I began to get a sense of the corruption that is in Hollywood and the lifestyle and all of the evil things that were there that I didn't like at all. And it became clear that if you, if you didn't tolerate those things, or if you didn't participate in those things, your chances of getting that big break were pretty small. So I quit all that and I went to work for a large insurance company and I got a job in an underwriting department of preparing group insurance plans for corporations and that kind of thing. So that's what I was doing when I decided to start speaking out on topics. And the reason I made that change is that I don't know who it was, but somebody handed me or sent me a little blue pamphlet called The Truth about the United Nations. I think that was the title. I thought, the United Nations. Well, I'd gone to school, I've been to the university. I knew all about the United Nations. It was wonderful. It was our last best hope for peace, they told me, and I thought it was true, and so I was very much in favor of the UN and as a means of avoiding war.
Speaker 3: And about what year was that.
Speaker 1: That was nineteen sixty, maybe nineteen fifty nine, Probably that pamphlet was in nineteen fifty nine. Anyway, So I read the pamphlet and I was incensed by it. I thought, well, this is ridiculous. I know better, but it started. The things it said were hard for me to believe that these people were lying. That's how naive, you know, you come out of school. How naive can you be to think that your teachers would be lying, or the people who would write books might even be lying.
Speaker 3: It's hard for us to believe that about other people. We want to believe the best of them, and we want to think that they're like us, you know, And so we always overestimate their morals, and we underestimate their technology, don't we.
Speaker 1: We certainly do, yeah, And of course we're trained to do that. I went to the public school system, and that was I found out later one of its primary objectives is to create that attitude in the minds of the students, so they had succeeded, and I found it. I was very highly indignant over this pamphlet written by college professor No less, you'd expect he would know better, right, So anyway, one day I went down to the library in downtown Los Angeles. There was only a few blocks from where our corporate office was, and I had some time in my hands that day, so I decided to just drop into the library. I never thought i'd go into a library again after I got out of school, because I thought that was where you punish people for doing bad things. And but any way, I went into the International department. I wanted to check out a few books on the topic of the United Nations and in particular these wars, these peacekeeping operations as they called them, and to see if I could learn more about it and prove that this college professor had it, you know, was wrong. So I checked out a few books, and even though they were all written from the friendly perspective, they were all friends of the UN. Many of them were either employees or former employees, or they had positions professional positions which depended on their being friendly. A lot of some of them were academics and academics, I discovered would never dare go against the UN anyway. So I read those books and I recognized that they were biased and so was That was the beginning of it reading their own works, and some of them were quite frank by the way I learned about the war and Katanga Patrici lu Mumba. The War one Katanga and affric was really an eye opener for me. In fact, that's how I opened my book on the United Nations. It was with that section on what happened Katanga. Basically what happened is that there was a communist revolution in the Congo with Katanga Province of the Congo, and the so called colonial powers just left. They there was betrayal I think at the highest levels in the government. I think it was Belgium, and they just withdrew their troops and all their law enforcement facilities and just gave the Congo over to the communist revolutionaries. And that was hard to believe, but there was an evidence. And so when the troops went out, there was mass slaughter going on and it looked like it might be racial, but it was not. It was economic. It was getting the colonialists out. That was the word they use the capitalist the capitalists out and get the socialist in power again. So Congo went into total chaos. Blood blood all over the place, and production stopped, the economy crash, people were starving, people were robbing each other. It was total chaos. I fear we're in America going to get somewhat like see some of that ourselves when we make that step toward total collectivism or socialism. Anyway, that's what happened, and so the UN came long A said well, look at this chaos. We've got to put put an end to that. And they were said, yes, yes, that's what you're for. And we're the peacekeepers, right, yes, okay. Well the peacekeepers went in and there were multiple provinces in the Congo and they were all in total blood drenched chaos except one. The one shining exception was Katanga was headed by Moischambai and Moischambie had been to some universities in London and had come to America, and he understood the principles of free enterprise capitalism and he was standing firm and and his his province was like it had always been, and chaos was all around them. So where did the UN send the peacekeepers there there. It didn't it didn't send them any place else where the chaos was. They sent them where the chaos was not, and they literally overthrew the Katanga province and put into chaos also. And well, when I saw that, it documented so clearly, and in many cases by the employees and officers of the u N itself, uh where they bragged about doing that in their own words. When I saw that, that changed my life, because it was a red pill, you might say that I saw life the way it really was. And in one book by the the I think it was an Irish general from Ireland. I can't believe his name anyway, the Big Thing book, how wonderful he was in the Congo doing all these things on behalf of international cooperation and peace and so forth. And he's time and again said well, you know, when this issue came up, we lied in the press conferences as all bureaucrats do, and he was sort of like, well that's the way it is, folks. I'm glad you're reading my book now you know how it works. So Connor O'Brien that was his name, General O'Brien, and I realized that these people actually boast about some of the crimes they commit. And that was my changing point right there. And so my first interest was the United Nations, and I did some research on it. I took that pamphlet that I talked about a moment ago, and then my own independent research and added to it, and that's what became the basis for my book, The Fearful Master.
Speaker 3: That's great. Yah, wonderful title as well.
Speaker 1: You talked about from that comes from a quotation attributed to George Washington. I could never find an official source for it, but everybody seemed to agree that it came from him, and he said, government is not Let's see if I get this straight. Government is not wisdom. It is not benevolence. It is force like fire. It is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.
Speaker 3: That's great. Yeah, whoever wrote that? If Washington? Yeah, they nailed it. So it's absolutely true. Now, you were with the John Bird Society. You were talking about how they like to paint portray butchers as crazy, and I guess a big part of that. I think a big part of that war against the John Birch Society was coming from William F. Buckley talk a little bit about that, or was he the point man publicly or was there you know, other things that were happening.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think Buckley was appointment, And oh that's an interesting observation. Buckley did come out publicly against the Birch Society, and the militant left left wingers attacked the Birch Society vehemently. They called it, you know, fascist, Nazis, extremists, anti Semites, wackos, you know, in any of those things, and they just kept repeating it and repeating it, and a lot of people believed it because they read about it in their newspaper. And of course it was none of those things. But that didn't make any difference. The perception is the important thing. But Buckley was not from the radical left. There were a few people like Buckley that also jumped on the bandwagon from what people considered to be the right wing. Of course, we could talk about the impropriety of thinking there's a difference between right and left later, but I learned that the hard way too, that the right wing and the left wing are merely two two wings on the same ugly bird called collectivism. That's right, anyway, That was I hadn't learned that yet. So anyway, Buckley was one of those guys who was, you know, associated with the so called right wing, but they believed pretty much the same thing, and they were they would attack any serious challenge to collectivism, which is what they believed in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a big establishment. I remember I was thinking that I was trying to get polar opposite you. I'd read National Review and I'd read The Nation when I was in college. I'd read these and kind of try to figure out what was going on. I didn't want to read time in newsweeks. I wanted to get these opposing views and everything. But then I eventually found out they were also very much alike in many ways. Was extreme that I wasn't, you know, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the what's the supposing business business? Yeah, people, people have to learn that lesson. Yet they still think, especially as we are living right now through a period of great political intensity, they really think that the political parties are going to be their salvation. It's just a question who are you going to vote for?
Speaker 3: And it is the most important election of our lifetime. You've had a lot of those most important elections of your lifetime, haven't you.
Speaker 1: You've probably heard that every one of them is the last chance to do it.
Speaker 3: It's right, You're going to be the end of the world if we don't get this right. Yeah, yeah, we've heard that so many times. Well, so you start out with the un and you're working with JBS, and how did you get over to the Federal Reserve? How did you move over this?
Speaker 1: I decided I had to produce some little documentaries or documentary films as we call them today. But back in those days, unless you had big bucks, in which we didn't, you used film strips, film strip projectors, and it was a projector where you rule a little roll of thirty five milimeter film with just still pictures on them one you know, I think we had ninety eight pictures or so, and you click them one time and projects up on the screen. You play this soundtrack on like an LP recording on a phonograph machine, and when it's time to change the picture, there's a beep that comes onto the sound the operator turns the picture and then narration continues and then there's it's like a PowerPoint presentation with the beeps. And so that's what we did in those days. And I did, Oh, I don't know nine or ten of them, and I decided I wanted to do one on inflation and the money supply. I didn't know much about it, but I knew that there was something fishy going on because everybody was accusing the other guy of being responsible for inflation. Everybody accused the farmers they were getting too much for their food, and the farmers that we're starving. We have to eat their own food to just stay alive, but we don't make any money. It's the distributors that take all the money and distributes. It's not us. It's the truckers and the truckers, it's not us. It's the grocery stores. It's not us. It's the labor unions and so forth. And they're all everybody's pointing to somebody else is the cause. And they were all correct in a sense that it was not them, but they didn't know who it was, that hidden element that nobody had looked at, and so I was curious about that. So I started to do research on inflation. And of course that leads directly to the engine of inflation, and that's the Federal reserve system, because that's the power that creates money out of debt, and they can just create as much money as people are willing to borrow into existence, and it's not their money. They just created out of nothing or worse than nothing, ont of debt. So the money supply expands much faster than goods and services expand, and therefore the relative prices for those goods and services in terms of the expanded source of the money goes up. It's just a very simple formula. A high school kid that knows anything about math can figure it out. But the American people still don't understand it pretty much because it's it's deliberately compounded and made it look very complicated, and it's not. So I got into that and I created a couple of banker boxes full of research on it, and I was ready to go. But then I, hey, is this topic is getting too big for me? And meanwhile I had to get on and produce some faster film strips because I have to put groceries on the table, right. So I put the banker boxes in my closet for now. And then one day I got a call from a little old lady in tennis shoes from Pasadena. We've heard about those ladies. This was the real one. And she was a widow and she would obviously had some money because she lived in a big house in Pasady and her husband passed away, of course, and had this car in the garage. Was probably about twelve fifteen years old, but I think it had like eight hundred miles on it as read. Well, that's a little side story. But she was a wonderful lady. And she had a monthly class that she was or meeting in her home on taxes, and she'd heard that I was giving speeches and showing film strips and so forth. So she called me and asked me if I would give a speech to her group on the weekend on taxes. And I said, well, I don't know much about taxes except that they're too high. And I'm again, what else can you say that's taxes are? But I might be able to talk to your group about a hidden tax. Would that be of interest to you? And she said a hidden tax? What is that? And in my supreme wisdom, I said, well, I guess are just going to have to retain my services so I can tell you what. And she laughed, she said, you got me. She said, let's do it, so all right, I committed to do a presentation on the Federal Reserve as the hidden tax, and that forced me to open up my banker boxes and go through the stuff again. And the second time through, I was amazed at what I picked up that I didn't catch the first time through. And I became electrified by how really important this was, how many areas in our lives it reached that I hadn't really focused on. So I got excited about it, and I spent some time putting together an outline. I gave the presentation and it was very well received. I was happy to see, and some people approached me afterwards there and they said that was good. You ought to put that on the road. Well, you don't do that to a child actor. He said, I'll put it on the road, which I did. I ramped it, got it all well organized, and I called it the Crash Course on Money. It was a one day seminar. I thought, you know, I could probably sell tickets to this if I was smart enough, and so I tried that, and by golly, it worked, and I was selling tickets and travel. I'll put it on the road. I was going from town to town to town. This time, I'm not doing what I did in the old days. I was taking care of myself, and so we did that crash course on money. And then I'm probably giving you more information than you want, but this is what happened. At the end of I think it was probably about the ninth or tenth seminar. At the end of the meeting, I was approached by another little old lady and she said, mister Griffin. And that was always a shock to me because here she's an elderly lady and I'm still in my twenties, late twenties or early and in my thirties. I guess she's calling me mister Griffin. I've always got to kick out of that, she said. After what I've learned from you today, she said, I'm really concerned about what I should do with what limited resources I have. My husband passed away and he left a small stipend and insurance, and we can get along. We have a small investment in a small apartment building or two apartments, I think, she said. But we're in debt. Should I get out of debt? Should I take what we have in assets and put it in gold and silver, or should I What should I do with my assets, and it hit me r at that moment what a fraud I was because I did not know the answer to that question. I knew what the Federal Reserve was doing. I knew how they created money out of debt. I knew the impact it had on the purchasing power of money. I knew all those things, a lot of them, not all, but I was a learning still in those days. But to answer the question of what she should do to avoid the consequences of that, I had no idea I was a fraud and she was expecting me to know. So I stopped doing the webinar the seminars, I should say, and I enrolled in the College for Financial Planning, which was a course done by a Chicago outfit as an educational group. It was like a CFP designation and it normally takes a couple of years to get it, so I enrolled in it. It was all by correspondence, and then you have to go to a physical location and take the exam that's an all day exam and so forth. So I did that and I got my CFP designation as a financial advisor. Not because I wanted to do that. I just wanted to know how to answer this woman's question, how do you protect your assets under these conditions? So that's what I did, and then I came out of that with another realization which I never would have had had I not been taking that course, and that is that these people were teaching bunk. I was learning bunk. Now. They were teaching how to invest in markets that is in the best interest of the financial planners, not in the best interest of the investors. And that was really what it was all about. And of course they always said it was for the group, for the best investment for the I'll get this straight. Yet it's always best for the investor himself. But it was always an investment that paid a commission to the person that recommended it or something, and none of it really took into account that the value of the money was constantly being depreciated. They didn't really understand in inflation. Or they said, well, this has a better interest rate and therefore better for it to fight inflation, But they never talked about inflation itself and what the long term consequences might be over twenty or thirty years for you who do everything they recommend, But still in twenty or thirty years you have zero because the dollar is zero and things like that. So that's when I decided, hey, somebody ought to write a book on this. I looked around and there were books on the topic, but they were all kind of written from the point of view of somebody who wanted to go into banking, they wanted to be a banker. The book was there on the Federal Reserve, how to use the Federal Reserve, how it works, and the terminology, and it was all good, but it didn't The books didn't help the average person at all understand the fraud that was built into the banking system.
Speaker 3: And not even the bank anchors. I had a friend of ours and I would make remarks from signing time to time about the Federal Reserve, and and we got together and he had his brother who was a branch manager at a bank. And he says, whatever his name was, I don't know, Fred or something. I met him once and that was it. But he said, Fred, you know, Dave's got a lot of issues with Federal Reserve. He said, tell him about the Federal Reserve because they just cash checks, they just processed checks. That's that's your that's your understanding of this. So yeah, it's that was one of the one of the most clueless people I've ever seen in terms of finish. I mean, he wasn't even aware of the impact of you know, uh, setting interest rates even for example, you know, none of it.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to understand that to make a killing in the banking that's right, you have to doly just know how to cash checks and move the money around. That's right, collect interest that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's absolutely So.
Speaker 1: That's how it all started. And so, as I said earlier, it's it's kind of a boring story because it's the same thing over and over again, that you'd stumble into things that you had no idea where you're headed. And if I had had any sense, literally any common sense, knowing what I know now, I would never have tackled it because it was it was so much over my understanding, over my head. I didn't know any of this. Well, it's a good thing I didn't know, because I've talked to bankers since then, and especially when I get in the topic of cancer and things like that. I have no medical background. I'm writing a book on cancer therapy and so forth, and I've had people tell me, like doctors in particular, say ed you had an advantage that we didn't have. What what do you mean an advantage? How could that be? You went to school, that's the advantage we had. We had to unlearn. All you had to do was learn. We had to unlearn first. Oh yeah, because when you go through the institutions and they teach you these things, you believe, you become a true believer these people.
Speaker 3: Before we leave the financial stuff, I mean, you know, we've got a lot of people looking at what is happening now. It looks like, you know, they've been kicking this can down the road for a long time. Looks like we're getting towards the end of the rope. They've openly talked about how they want to re engineer the entire financial system. CBDC is on the horizon and all the rest of this stuff. You know, what, in general is your advice to people? I know you're not a financial advisor financial advice, but just in general, in terms of preparing for what is coming, what would you say to people?
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on to whom I'm talking because for many people, if you tell them really what's happening, it's so beyond their world of understanding that they can't they cannot believe it, or if they believe it, they don't understand it, so you're wasting your time. You have to get depend on who you're talking to. But I guess the simplest way to explain it is to be totally honest, but to not be dramatic about it. So let's see if I can put that together.
Speaker 3: Some pretty dramatic stuff, get you it up, and then.
Speaker 1: Not being too dramatic. What is happening In my view, it is that the old system of money is coming to an end. And that's an important fact to know because up until now all you had to know is, well, what has always worked? You know, like should we should we invest in gold or silver or something in coins? And there could be arguments pro and con but the most, the most overwriting argument was it's always worked, no matter when you look in history, no matter what the problem was, those that had gold and silver always came out on top. So it's always worked. That way is a really powerful item. But now it isn't in my view, because the system itself is changing, where to the point where money will no longer even exist in the way that we think of it money. The essence of money in order for it to have any use to us is that we have to own it. It's got to be our money. It's not somebody else's money, because if it's somebody else's money, they can just take it back and well, we don't have it. And this is what's changing, is the fact that and most people don't see this at all. They think, well, no matter what they come up with, it will be just like it always has been. No. No, Because there's cbcds, the central Bank digital currencies that all of the nations now are committed to adopting in the very near future, the next decade for sure, possibly starting in the next year or two. That quality of private ownership is gone. That those tokens or whatever they call them, the digital currencies, they'll have different names, whatever the name is, they will be owned by the banks, and they'll be allocated to you and me and everybody else to use as long as we have a good social credit, which means as long as we behave according to what they think we should.
Speaker 3: You and I are going to be pretty poorly and.
Speaker 1: We're going to be out on the street. I'm sitting on the curb with a tin cup asking somebody to put a coin into the tin cup. But there'll be no coins. There are no coins anymore. They're just digital impulses in the computer. So forget the cup and people can understand that we're actually approaching a change in the entire system. So the rules of what you do are different. Now. I would say, normally, without this upcoming CBCDS that we should have a nice stockpile in gold and silver, and I still say that, by the way, I have not as nice as stockpilet as I would like, but I have some shekels put away in gold and silver and in food and other physical tangibles, other assets that people will need and you could use as barter. But in terms of how you come out of it okay and still maintain your lifestyle, it's a different game. And the chances are we're not going to come out of it anywhere close to how we went into it, and we have to be prepared for that reality. Nobody wants to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think what we're going to get is a heavy dose of reality. You know, it's going to be skills, and it's going to be commodities and things like that that are going to be negotiable, and you know it's going to be really it is going to be a reset. And then the question is how do we how do we cope with that? I think, you know, in terms of people talking about a parallel society, Americans have not really had any experience like people in third world countries have in terms of operating black markets and things like that. But I guess we'll learn pretty quickly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, Well, even the black market has a problem with it because in order for a black market to work, you have to have money that you own, you still have. You go into the black market and you have money that you can give to somebody who's going to give you something. Or barter is the only thing border left, and that only works in your local community among people you know and trust. So it's it doesn't allow you to put gas in your car, It doesn't allow you to pay your rent, or to buy clothes in the big store, the big box stores or anything like that. If we don't turn this around and prevent it, we're going to be very much like little children who are completely dependent on the state for everything, and that includes food, shelter, healthcare, clothing, everything, and under those conditions, most people will buckle and they'll be like slaves in Egypt.
Speaker 3: That's right. The thing that concerns me is that this is all based on surveillance, that is their overriding desire to know everything about us. And what concerns me about it is how apathetic so many people in our society are about privacy and about surveillance and about free speech. And you got people across the political spectrum, all these people that are so eager about the the election, and you see both of these candidates talking about how they've got to shut people down that disagree with them. And because of that, people downstream from them are also buying into this kind of censorship stuff. And I think if we could develop and get back a respect for free speech and for privacy and things like that, that really has to be fundamental as a guard against some of this stuff, because that really is the essence of how their controls are going to run out against us.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Well, you're aflutely correct, and only which we have to be dealing with ideas and ideas. That's the basis of our war. This is a war of ideas. I mean, yes, they have these powerful weapons that frighten us and can be used to eliminate us, and that's the ultimate weapon, of course. But in the meantime, they're conquering us not with weapons. They're conquering us with fear of weapons. And that fear of weapons makes us very compliant. And of course if they didn't have the weapons, we wouldn't be afraid of them, that is true, but they could pretend like they have the weapons. And that's often what has happened in the past is you probably know in Russia, particularly in the Soviet Union, they would parade these huge missiles in the street on trucks. You know, they were like eighty feet long, and these huge missiles like we send to the moon now we're supposedly send to I don't know what to think about that one. But those weren't really missiles at all. I'm told that they were just you know, made of wood and painted up and so forth. But Americans, ah, look, they got missiles too, And there was the fear of missiles, not the missiles themselves, that caused us to not confront the Soviet Union and try and make friends with them and abandon our own interests and so forth.
Speaker 3: So the can parade, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. This is new and I guess that's my message that the old answers to that question are not reliable anymore. But that still doesn't mean you shouldn't give them up. I mean you shouldn't use them. I should say because I think that even though even though we didn't don't have money because we're not obedient enough and they cut us down, and we did have coins, we could probably find somebody whould take silver coins if they're small denomination, and gold coins in return for food or something that they have a little surplus on in their homes. But this is not living, This is not surviving. This is slavery.
Speaker 3: And I think, though, if we fall back on the fact that what's going to get us through this one way or the other is going to be the ideas, it's going to be the principles on which we base our life. I think people who have relationship with Christ are going to have a foundation that's going to carry them through this stuff. And it's going to be very difficult if you don't have something like that, you are going to if you don't have any The sand is going to be shifting, the earth is going to be quaking, and if there isn't some foundation that is rock solid in your life, and if they've got you, afraid they've got you. And that's what we saw four years ago. That was really a panic and fear. But that brings me to the medical stuff, because I don't want to finish the interview without having you talk about the book World Without Cancer. I think this is really a time for people's eyes to be open to this because prior to what happened in twenty twenty, a lot of people were taken in by the white coats. Remember when they first started this thing, you had a public health person come out. I played that clip over and over again, comes out to the podium. But before the person who's going to speak comes out of the podium, they had six people come out, three on each side, all them in white coats, and they march out in a line and three of them stand on one side of the podium and three of them So look at this. That just putting this in your face, like we got white lab coats where medical and we have authority, so listen to us. And I think people have seen that now as a fraud, and they have seen the self interest in all of this stuff, so they're open to questioning the authorities on this. And I'm sure you know you must have quite a story behind A World Without Cancer, because I know they came after Leatrill and B seventeen and Migdalena in a very very heavy way. I didn't realize that you had written this book until I interviewed John Richardson at RNC store dot com and when he was talking about the books that they have there, about your book especially. That's one of the main reasons I wanted to get you on because this is so key and it is a time that people are ripe to hear this message. Tell us a little bit about that. How you got into it?
Speaker 1: Well, there you go again. How did I get into it? Well, John Richardson, senior Doctor Richardson and I were very close friends that we had both worked together on projects in the in the Birch Society and he he put up some money to open up a little bookstore in the San Francisco area, and that's why I got involved with because I was with the Birch Society in those days. But we soon developed a personal friendship that went well beyond that, and it got to the point where after a while we want to get away from the rootree the regular routine of our daily lives, and we'd like to get away from town, go out in the countryside and tell people we're going fishing or something like that. But we just go out and talk and do some hiking in the hills. And one day we're out doing that and and doctor John says to me, I need your help. I need your he had he took his briefcase with him on that trip. I thought was strange, and he opened up this. He opened up his briefcase and pulled out some papers and fumbled through them. He said, I'm trying to write an article for the local newspaper or magazine and I need your help writing. Could you help me? I said, well, sure, of course, that's what I do. You're you're the doctor. If I get sick, you help me. I'm the writer. And if you're silly enough to ask me to help you with the writing. And so he said, Well, I asked him. I said, what is it. I said, well, I'm in trouble with the local medical association. They're threatening to take away my license. I said, what did you do? You know, like the typical what did you do wrong? Yeah, well, this is what I'm doing wrong. Is I'm saving lives. Oh, this was? This was.
Speaker 3: Now we've seen that story over and over again. People are ready to hear this and understand what's behind it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, what do you mean? So naturally he told me the story he says. He said, I'm an eye, ear nose, and throat specialist, as you know, but I've been getting people with cancer throughout their body systemic and they want me to treat them because they hear that I've got something that works. And I said, well do you He said, yeah, I do. Well tell me about it. So that's how the start the whole thing started. He said, Well, I found out there's a substance that's found in nature that I didn't believe in at first, but my office manager convinced me to look into it. So I did. This is a substance as accurs in nature, and if you eat it, it turns out to be a natural control or prevention, a natural resistance against cancer. I said, how can that be? He said, well, I'm not sure how it can be, but I know that it works. So he told me the story of this amygdalan or leatrill is the more popular name for it. That's found in some twelve hundred edible plants actually, but anyway, it's primarily found for commercial purposes in apricot seeds and peach seeds and any fruit in the Rosetia family has this stuff called amygdalen in its bit to the taste. And that's why most people in the Western world, are in affluent societies, don't like to eat foods that have this substance in it because it's bitter. If you've ever bitten into an apple seed, you know what I'm talking about. That's that's the flavor. And he said that stuff in low quantities is it looks like it's a natural control for cancer. And he told me the story. All right, this gets interesting in the details. He had a dog that had cancer and he was about to put the dog down because you know, he tried chemotherapy and everything else on the dog that the doctors do and it wasn't working. In fact, the dog was getting sicker. And when he heard about this, he says, I tried to use I decided to use this substance on the dog, and he said, blow me down. The dog got well real fast, and I couldn't believe it. I'd never seen that happen before. And then the next part of the story is that he said his nurse came to him, his head nurse, whose husband was had terminal cancer, and she said, doctor John, you know my husband is not going to last very much longer. And I saw what happened to the dog. Would you please do that for my husband? And he said, well, sure, I'd be glad to, but don't tell anybody because it's not approved, you know, for human use. And he tried it on her husband and he got well, this is how it all started. And so John said, I started using it very very cautiously and very low dosages and very suspiciously, making sure that I was not risking anybody's life, using it only on people who really had terminal cancer to start off with. And he said, I was getting way way better results than anybody I know. But the word got out. He said, I never advertised it and never talked much about it because I knew what the establishment would say about it. It was quackery or something like that. But the word got out because these patients that are dancing out of the office when they came in on a gurney. They talk about it, and so patients started coming to his clinic and it was no longer by this time an eye, ear nose, and throat clinic. It was a cancer clinic and people were coming from all over the world. And I didn't know that at that time. So that's the story he told me. And he said, now the medical professionists found out about it, and they threatened me that if I don't stop this immediately, they're going to take my license. He said, I need to tell the story. Will you help me write it? I said, sure, that sounds interesting. I thought it would be a three day project, you know, just to read about it a little bit and ask a few questions and then just write it up. But it turned out to be I don't know, a three year project. Yeah, something like that. Uh. It changed my life. It just changed my life. I wouldn't be here today if I hadn't learned about that, because it it made me realize that almost everything that we think, we know that it is really important in our lives is a lie. When I realized that money was a lie, and now I found out that cancer treatments were a lie. What's more important than that? Yes, So that changed my life. And in my own family, I've I've seen we have some members of our family that are alive because of the treatments. So I wrote the book. It took me quite a while. I sat at the at the feet of listening to the great, the great sign assistant doctors who really knew about this stuff. Doctor Richison was very open about it. And of course I met the originator of this whole treatment, who was doctor Ernst T. Krebs Junior, who was the inventor of all that, not the inventor, but the discoverer of the chemical use and pioneer in using it for cancer. And I sat in his office many many an hour. He's a portly gentleman. He was sit back and he put his fingers together and said, well, let me think about that for a moment, and.
Speaker 3: He'd go off of how did he discover it?
Speaker 1: How did he discover it? Well, okay, his father was a doctor, an MD. He was not an MD doctor. He had his PhD degree from some smaller institution, which they liked to hold it against him because it wasn't from it wasn't from Harvard or something like that he was a PhD. But his doctor was a pioneer in that. So his doctor and his and he worked together on all kinds of herbal constructions from nature, because they had already discovered in their minds that nature has the cure, not the test tube. So that's where they were experimenting. And they found that the use of leatrill or the substance. Now there's this whole big story behind it. So that's what the book was about. I'll just give you one quick example. One of the clues to this was the fact that in the Midwest, it was quite common for farmers to see that their cows would develop cancers of the mouth and lips and so forth and other parts of their bodies in the winter time, but they would usually go away in the spring. And they said, why is that. There must be something about the weather. Well, then they got to observing that it happened shortly after the green sprouts came up through the snow in the spring, when the snow started to melt, and the first green grasses started to come up through the snow, and the collars would eat the green grasses. And it turns out these broad leaf grasses are very rich sources of amignalant. So that was the kind of clues that they had. How they discovered this is by you know, scientific method, and so anyway, that's how it started. And so John asked me to help him write the article, and I did, and that led to the book.
Speaker 3: And and then what happened I bet they that way. Oh well, when we look at what happened in the last few years, if anybody comes up with any treatment other than the one that they've decided they're going to sell you, they come after you in every way. We've seen that with ivermectin, HQ, anything else that anybody comes up with. And so everybody this has been on public display now. But you lived this. I guess the book was written in nineteen seventy. You've done an update I think in twenty ten or something like that, but you know this is back in sixties. I guess where this is happening. But you know when you were publishing it. So what happened after you published this? What was the firestorm?
Speaker 1: Well that's an interesting story. I published it and we sold it as a little I had a little publishing company by then, American Media, and we had a break brisk sale on it. And I went to a book convention in San Francisco shortly after the book was published, and that's where all the biggies came. You know, these big exhibits that half a block wide. And let's see which one was it. It was the little pocket books. Bantam Bandham was there, and I thought, well, maybe we could convince Badham to reprint this and put it on the big market. So it just so happened. On the morning of the first day. The president of Bantam was there on the floor when I was there, and I saw this cluster of people around him, so I thought I'll get in line, so I did, and so I went up shook his hand. I said, I'll make this short, mister Smith or whatever his name was. I said, we have this book here on LEAA Trill and it is carrying cancer. You probably have heard about it the newspapers. There's a big controversy over it, and I'd like to give you a copy and see if it sounds like it's something that Bannedham would like to run with. So he gave it to his assistant who was standing next to him, and he said, y oh, well, we look at this well. They called me later in the afternoon and they wanted to have dinner with me and they wanted to talk to me about printing the book. So, make a long story short, we did. You signed the contract. Wow, we got banned him to publish our book. And they put it out. They made it a they had a special name for it. It was a special edition that they can produce a book in. I think it's forty eight hours athing like that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And they just work around the clock. They have teams of people and they work twenty four hours to get the thing out in forty eight hours or something like that. And they did that with this book, and it went on the book stands and it was selling like hotcakes. And then all of a sudden, we got this message that it's out of print. Nobody can get the books out of print, and so we checked it out. Sure enough, it's out of print. How come it's out of print? And I called the publisher and well, there's no demand for it. There's no demand. The bookstores are clamoring for it. Well, our statistics show there's no demand for it. Well, we couldn't convince them otherwise. They just didn't want to reprint it. So it was clear that somebody on the board of directors at Bantam got the word, Hey, you guys made a big mistake. You published the wrong book, and so we were we were clamped out. We had one printing and that was it. It was glorious for a few weeks, but after that it was dead.
Speaker 3: In the door nail story of my life. You talk about the pharmaceutical companies, they come after and they get you shut down. It is. It is amazing. But again, you know, people can find that at RNC store dot com. I know that he sells it there. And very important for people to take control of their life, to question what they have been taught and to think critically, and that really has been the story of your life. I think questioning what a lot of people just accept as fact. And you have done your research and you gave people your opinion, and I think when their response is to just shut things down, that's something of an endorsement of your research. I think there are responses to answer you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sort of a backward way. That's a pretty good recommendation. It good. I've been centered by the best.
Speaker 3: That's right. Well, tell us about the Red Red Pill University and the Red Expo, which is coming up November sixteenth through seventeenth, right, tell us little bit.
Speaker 1: About Yes, that's a big flagship event. We started the Red Pill expos in twenty seventeen and they've been just roaring successes. We were very skeptical about it at first, because you know the red Pill meme. In case there's anybody listening that doesn't know what that means. It's based on a sci fi movie it's about twenty one years ago now called The Matrix, and the whole theme of the story was that humans were now living in a fantasy world. They were all wired up to machines and they were dreaming about their lives. They weren't really living them, and they thought they were going to work every day. They thought they were raising a family, going on vacation, eating meals and so forth. But it was all programmed into their minds and they were controlled by the Matrix. That's what they called it. It was this computerized reality and the only way to get out of that was to take the Red Pill. There was the Blue pill, which you could take if you chose to, which would put you back into the illusion. But to get out of the illusion, you had to take the red pill. It turns out that many people chose the blue pill because it was more comfortable. They'd rather not know that they were wired up to a machine. They'd rather think that we're living a normal life. It is more pleasant than knowing that you had to fight the matrix to exist. So it was kind of a good parallel to the reality. So we thought we would call this the Red Pill Expo and deal with topics like that that we wanted to expose the reality and that's underneath the illusions. And as I said a moment ago, it seems like the more important something is, the more likely it is that we are in illusions about it because it's to somebody's best interest to do that to us. Yes, they profit from our naivety and our false beliefs.
Speaker 3: Now where can they go to get this? As you've got read, well, yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: We have done physical events from the beginning and they were very well attended and very successful. But this time around we've decided to go one hundred percent live stream, primarily so that we can cut expenses on the overall production and make the event absolutely free instead of having to charge tickets for it. Because we want. This is not about money, it's about getting the word out. So that's what we're doing this time, and it's working pretty well. We're very impressed by the response. But we want as many people this is globally now around the world to sign up for it. And you can find all the information who's going to be speaking, what the events are, what the topics are, and a lot of insights as to the themes and so forth on red pillexpo dot org, red pillexpo dot org. So sign up is free, and we do have an option for those that want to come in on a VIP basis that gets some extra goodies if they want to do that, like they can ask questions of the speakers, and we've got a raffle going on and all that kind of thing. It would be nice to be able to pay the bills, but we want this free if necessary, to anybody that you can't afford ten or twenty dollars or whatever it is as a donation. It's free. That's what our goal is.
Speaker 3: You see good And one other question I've got about it. I see that you've got a new book coming out that's coming up. How it's called The chasm, the issue behind all issues. When is that coming out?
Speaker 1: Well, the latter part is a tough one. Yes, I do have a new book. It's been coming out. It's been a coming out ever since the day after nine to eleven. Actually, oh okay, that's what I started. That's what I started to write it the day after nine to eleven. That was you talk about a red pill. Oh yeah. But the whole purpose of the book is to provide historical support were the fact that our war today that we're in is a war of ideas. It's an ideological war. And it's not between the left and the right. It's not between the Republicans and the Democrats, or the Liberals and the Conservatives, or the Nazis, or the Communists or the Socialists or all of these labels that we've been given to worry about. It's not the Masons, it's not the Catholics, it's not the Jews. It's not the black people, it's not the Christians, it's not the Muslims. All these divisions they want to get us focused on. You know, it's not about any of that. Those all little sub sections play a part in it, but the overriding, controlling, dominating force behind it all is an idea, and it's a conflict of ideas, I should say, between something called collectivism and individualism. I found out in my research that those were were well known and used quite extensively one hundred years ago. You find them in the old books and in old newspapers too, But modern now it's all been scrubbed, and for good reason, because those two words, as strange as they are to the ears of most people today, are fully describing the conflict between left and right. And you know all these things we mentioned before. When you peel off the labels, you find it's collectivism versus individualism, and sore are the What is that? How do you define that? And that's what this booklet is all about. Is I took all the issues in the in the big book that I'm working on to illustrate support for these principles. I've taken just the principles themselves and put them into a fifty page document and I'm giving them away free because I'm afraid I'm not going to live long enough to get this bloody book finished. Although I'm making progress, I want to get these principles out now. So about ten months ago, we made this little booklet here. This is fifty pages. Yeah, it's the chasm collectivism versus individualism, and it's everything I have learned about those two topics. It's all there and type and we've got some good illustrations you can see those in the back, sort of illustrate the points that we're making. I think I have found few, very few open minded people, and that's hard to define, but very few people who I would have continued to be on the other side politically from my position that after reading this and going over these principles doesn't come to the point where they say, hmm, I guess I've been an individualist all along and didn't know it. It's that simple, it's that clear. We get to thinking of Well, let me back up. The mantra of collectivism is this the individual must be sacrificed. Yeah, that's fully stated. Is the group is more important than the individual and the individual must be sacrificed if necessary or the greater good of the greater number.
Speaker 3: Why didn't we see that with public health and all the rest is with everything? Yeah, I know that with everything. That's a good example. But because they don't care about individual health, right, we don't really care if you've had any issues with any of this. You're going to do it for the public health, for the public good. Everybody's going to have to do this. And I talked that bureaucracy, the public education and on. They once they start talking about that, it is the collectivism that is there.
Speaker 1: You find this issue underneath all of them. That's why I say this is the this is the this is the issue behind all issues. Literally, and look at Pearl Harbor, look at nine to eleven, look at COVID, look at everything. I don't care what it is. You'll find that collectivism is the answer. What makes all of that seem justified. Yes, Lenin put it this way. Vladimir Iliitch Lenin said, if you want to make an omelet, you have to crack some eggs. And now it could be said many different ways, but the greatest, the greatest insults of history, the greatest outrages of history, have been justified with this mantra. President Roosevelt and his team justified withholding information from American commanders on Pearl Harbor so that they were literally surprised by the Japanese attack, and they justified that, and they justified keeping the information unknown to the American people because it was a mark of statesmanship. It was a means of bringing about a greater good, because it was necessary to convince the American people that we needed to get into World War two as quickly as possible so that we consider at the peace table afterwards and when we redivide the world and we make it a better world. And we probably would save millions of American lives too, because the Japanese surely would have come over and bombed our cities and so forth. And you know, the average American sid oh, oh, yeah, I guess. I guess the four thousand sailors we killed deliberately in Pearl Harbor was worth it because it's the greater good of the greater number. You know, everything, everything that happens in this world that's horrible is justified by the perpetrators on the mantra of collectivism. Yes, and it's time to recognize that it's time to break that hypnosis that that idea has over us. I learned that in school. They taught me that the greater good for the greater number was the ideal political position. Most people still think it is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh boy, we thought in space did we absolutely amazing. Yeah, and I think you're spot on with that and so many other things. It's so interesting to talk to you had so many important insights throughout your life, and your work has been very valuable to so many people. And I haven't read The World Without Cancer, but that's my intention to read that. That's very very important, especially when we look at the last four years, how the veil has been pulled back on what the pharmaceutical industry and what the government supposedly oversight people are doing for the greater good. You know, people die miserably and it's like, well it's rare, it doesn't matter, right, It's for the better good, for the greater good, common good. So we're going to approve the drug that is out there. Thank you so much for joining us. And again this red Pill University dot org. But you have a Redexpo dot org. Is that the one where people go for the or the red Expo that's coming up?
Speaker 1: What is the it can red pill you it's red Pill Expo dot org.
Speaker 3: Red pill Xpo dot org.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, red pill Expo dot org. To go there. You'll see who we have as the upcoming speakers. We still have three or four that we haven't put on the page yet. They're all dynamite. These people all have a red Pill to share with you, and they're all really really important. And so it'd be two days. I mean to be prepared to be blown away by information like this.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: It'll change your life.
Speaker 3: That's great. Thank you so much for joining us, Jo Griffin. It's been a great pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, David. I really appreciate it. And it's good to see you again on the screen and we'll be talking later.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Well, what an inspiration. Jedward Griffin is a real critical thinker, a visionary, a man with the courage to go wherever the truth leads him. And again uh Landmark Books, you want a fearful master creature from jackyll Island, a world without cancer and of course the red Pill expo that.
Speaker 1: Is coming up.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us. Have a good day.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you the David Night Show you can listen to with your ears. You can even watch it by using your eyes. In fact, if you can hear me, that means you're listening to the David Night Show right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job.
Speaker 2: And you want to know something else. You can find all the links to everywhere to watch or listen to the show at Thedavidnightshow dot com.
Speaker 3: That's a website.