Speaker 1: Warning The Root, The Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Roots, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: What time is it? It's time war War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Root.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, let's start right out. I'm fired up, man, let's go. Let's go this.
Speaker 3: I think this is the last official show before America turns two one hundred and fifty years old. The celebration unlike any other celebration in the history of the country. At least we can only hope. I mean, I was around for the Bison Tenna, which was pretty cool. We had all kinds of great stuff. Everything was red, white and blue. Everything was pro American. It was a NonStop action twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Man. I was a little kid, right.
Speaker 3: I know you're looking at me if you're watching on the Gateway Pundit, or you're watching on Wayne's X or Root for America or get or you're like the way that guy was alive in nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: He looks like he's twenty five. I get it. I understand that. I get that all the time, man, And I'm.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm usually not really happy talking about myself, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, what can I tell you? But the truth is it was. It was a pretty amazing time.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting the same feel for it, and I want to get to that in a second here, but I want to welcome you all to the show Wayne not.
Speaker 1: On tonight and you get yours.
Speaker 4: Really.
Speaker 3: My name is Lee Elsie. In case you were wondering. They call me the Voice of Freedom. I'm broadcasting live and in person from my state of the art studios here in Connecticut, right between Boston, Massachusetts, and New York City, smack dab in the middle of the Blue Estate this side of California. You can email me Leelsiradio at gmail dot com. That's Lee Elsie Radio at gmail dot com. Love to hear from folks from all over the great country of ours. I was just spending in the last fifteen minutes. I hate I hate social media. I need a twenty four hour day, seven day a week tech that just.
Speaker 1: Follows me around. Man.
Speaker 3: I can't even post a video like on Facebook. It just spins and buffers, and then you know, five minutes in, I throw the thing against the wall. I know that's not what I'm supposed to do, but I kind of got a temper, so you know, up against the wall it went and the buffering stopped. I can tell you that buffering. No more buffering after I did that. So here's the deal. I'm gonna talk about something that I've talked about before, and I talked about it on my morning show.
Speaker 1: Here in Connecticut and a couple days ago.
Speaker 3: But if you listen to the mainstream media these days, you'd think the entire planet has turned against the United States of America. I mean, they want everyone to believe America sucks. They want you to think that the rest of the planet is pooh poohing the fifty States, the Red, white, and Blue, And every night they serve up the same story. America is hated, isolated, a pariah on a world stage. Protests here, Boycott's.
Speaker 1: They're sneering headlines.
Speaker 3: But I mean, man, even the poorest person in this country lives better than the Kings of old running water, sewage, food, all of it. I know, you know you're gonna tell me homeless people they still live better than the Kings during the times of King Arthur.
Speaker 1: True. We're rich, yeah, and as a nation, we're wealthy and beyond measure.
Speaker 3: And if you walk through New York, LA, Miami, Dallas, Kansas City right now, you know you'll.
Speaker 1: See your level of squalor.
Speaker 3: But right now in those cities, you're going to hear accents from all over the earth. And those accents have come to watch soccer and they're visiting us and they're not complaining, they're not hiding in hotels. They're posting videos of shock and delight. I mean, you guys all saw these Scottish fans who are drinking and rowboing and roboating and whatever else they're they're doing everything, but they're experiencing this American phenomenon and they love every single second of it. And although we have you know, our ugly Americans as well as a whole, this is a this is a pretty damn good country.
Speaker 1: It's a great country. America is all right.
Speaker 3: And you know, Europeans, they were I don't know if you saw the story. They were wandered into a bass pro shop and it was like they went to Shangri La. It was like the most marvelous place on the planet. The sheer size of it, the endless choices. You know, they went to barbecues, and the food, the portions, the hospitality, all of it.
Speaker 1: They love it. So when we look at ourselves.
Speaker 3: I mean we always look at ourselves, I think more often than not, it's a half empty kind of a glass.
Speaker 1: And again I'm guilty I talk about that.
Speaker 3: But if you look at it from outside in you see the most wonderful place on earth. This is the greatest, the greatest country that ever was. And you have to travel. I mean I've lived all over the place. So you travel and you see, you know, other countries. I've been to Europe, dirty, right, I've been to Australia. They try, but they ain't us. And this is a country where I can get behind this microphone and I can criticize and I could talk about things without fear of being thrown in jail, at least not yet. Where where the innovation happens, we do it at breakneck speed, where the middle class is flawed, yes, but it still lives at homes, drives cars, eats well, dreams. Big billionaires are made from people who are smart, entrepreneurial. They grow up with nothing, they become a billionaire. That doesn't happen many other places. We've got abundance at the supermarket, right, our supermarkets are the size of small cities.
Speaker 1: Go to a costco, go to one of these bejas. I mean, yea, you can't. You get exhausted walking around. And we've got.
Speaker 3: Entertainment options that never end, technology that connects the planet.
Speaker 1: That's us, that ain't them. And here's the part that the media rarely shows. We are the measuring stick.
Speaker 3: Other nations don't copy the flaws that we have. They copy our strengths, our greatness. They study our constitution, They chase the economic model. They try to escape the economies to run here. Yeah, the democrats socialists of America tell you that we are broken. We ain't broken. We have our problems. We have a vanishing middle class, no question about that. We have political strife, no question about that. We have division, no question. But we are the place that other countries send their brightest students to. They consume our music, our movies, our television, apps, our brands.
Speaker 1: We have the best brands on earth.
Speaker 3: And our culture, our technology, our spirit, our entrepreneurists, our enterprise. It's second to none. That's the standard that other folks try to adhere to.
Speaker 1: Just a fact. So when they poop pull us, just remember that.
Speaker 3: And you know what, if you're in a conversation with a super lib A, Karen, tell them, explain what I'm saying to you. To them, remember that for generations, people have risked everything to get here. They've got a little tiny boats from Cuba to try to sail here. They've come across how many countries through the southern border to get here, whatever it takes. The American dream isn't a dusty slogan. It is the reason millions lineup at our embassies, cross deserts, and in some cases they give their life to try to get here.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 3: They want the freedom to build, to fail, to try again like we have. I mean, how many times have you failed in your life? I've failed a million times. It makes you stronger. But that's what we have here and other countries they would love to come here to raise the kids in a place where tomorrow can be better than today, and a lot of countries can't promise that we can.
Speaker 1: We are still that beacon of light, absolutely one thousand percent.
Speaker 3: And the world may criticize our foreign policy, criticize our president, it's what.
Speaker 1: Happens to the most powerful of nations.
Speaker 3: Every single thing is scrutinized, But when it comes down to actual lived experience, liberty, opportunity, the dynamicness of this nation, no country on Earth matches what we offer. And that's what I'm talking about when I'm talking about the visitors of the World Cup, reminding us of that fact having to we have to be woken up by them, and they're waking our streets and saying or walking our streets and saying, this place is really.
Speaker 1: Awesome, and it is America is awesome.
Speaker 3: So the question is why does this narrative of universal hatred, Well, it's because ninety five percent of what you consume in the media is negative, right, the voices that whisper in your ear. Also academia, right, Also these insiders who want the influencers, who want to influence in a negative way.
Speaker 1: They work so.
Speaker 3: Hard to portray America as this terrible, declining, reviled nation. And you know, as I've said a million times, I get behind this microphone and I complain, I yell, I scream, and you know a lot of my guests do the same thing. But we're doing it because we want the place to be better than it was today, better tomorrow than it was today.
Speaker 1: And it can be better, but it is already great.
Speaker 3: The left and the media as it sits now, it serves an agenda, and that agenda is if you can convince Americans that the world despises us, you can erode our confidence and push policies that weaken us from within.
Speaker 1: You can give this illusion that globalism.
Speaker 3: Is better for us than patriotism, and you can actually make patriotism seem outdated and embarrassing.
Speaker 1: How many times have you heard from somebody or you just.
Speaker 3: Wrap yourself in the flag, or look, he's hugging the flag. It's so fake and phony. None of it's fake and phony. Not when I do it, I'm sure not when you do it. I love my country and the celebrations of America happening quietly around the globe.
Speaker 1: They get buried in the media. Keep watching, keep listening.
Speaker 3: All the great radio stations across the country, You can go to the Gateway Pundit dot com. You can go to Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's X, get a Root for America and watch what's happening.
Speaker 1: The show is Warzone. My name is Lee Elsie Week will be right back.
Speaker 5: Hey, Way Dollar Route America Speaks.
Speaker 6: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 1: How do you call in?
Speaker 6: Three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East Coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East Coast time three pm Pacific, So you call in at six pm Eastern and I talked to you in an airs.
Speaker 5: That night at midnight. The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails. We play your voicemails on the air as well.
Speaker 3: Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 6: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 7: I agree.
Speaker 5: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 6: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions. America's meeks, Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas, diats in every year.
Speaker 5: I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 6: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of Independence Day, to network.
Speaker 1: Socialized and celebrate liberty.
Speaker 6: Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economists, health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom Seminar with America's economist Mark Scausen. The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the big annual mock Trial. This year, Ice will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney is Wayne Allen Root. The MC is Kennedy from Fox News, with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kaine.
Speaker 1: Join me at Freedom.
Speaker 6: Fest for my fans only, get one hundred dollars off the red stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo code War. Hi, I'm way Dolla route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital.
Speaker 5: Of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 6: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 1: It's estimating to contain up to six trillion.
Speaker 6: Cubic feet of gas, with a management Foregas projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas. Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Lost Soldier dot Come all right, Welcome back everyone. Warzone.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm watching Mondami tell everybody to set their air conditioning at seventy eight, So listen to his Emperor Mundami and don't turn your air conditioning down.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 3: So there are millions, I was gonna say, billions of people out there who admire our culture, admire our resilience, admire our can do spirit. And the countries that model their success after ours. The fans right now in these stadiums and these cities are falling in love with the real America, the one of big dreams, big hearts, big possibilities. That's us. That's in our DNA. You were born with that, or if you migrated here, you got it as long as you're assimilating. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: But the media focus on the loudest critics, always.
Speaker 3: Right, the squeaky wheel kind of scenario, because the vision sells blood leads you know that positivity it does and generate clicks like this video if it's uploaded. I won't get the same kind of clicks if I came out here and told everybody that Mata America sucks.
Speaker 1: Course not. But the truth is visible.
Speaker 3: It's visible in our past, it's visible in our future, it's visible at our present. Foreigners aren't boycotting America. They're booking flights to America. Nobody's leaving America unless you're some Hollywood hee who has you know, went out of their way to.
Speaker 1: Say that they're going to leave the country. You're going to go to Scotland. If Trump is president, wait goodbye.
Speaker 3: But nobody's No real person is leaving America to go to a third world country.
Speaker 1: Doesn't happen. It just doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Our light is still shining no matter what the critics say. So the next time you hear that the world hates us, remember there are people here right now from all over the world.
Speaker 1: Who love us. They love our streets, they're wide eyed, they're optimistic.
Speaker 3: They're walking around the true immigrants from other nations who, if they had a chance, would choose America over any other place on Earth.
Speaker 1: I firmly believe that. And our culture is still a culture that dominates the glow.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: I know Muslims are trying to infiltrate that, and these democrats socialists are trying to take you know, that freedom angle away from us. But our culture, as of right now this date, is still the culture that everybody wants.
Speaker 1: America isn't hated in the world.
Speaker 3: America is hated by the left, America is hated by democrats.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: America is still envy and emulated, and most importantly, it's experienced firsthand by millions who leave saying this is better than any place I've ever imagined. That's the view from the ground. That's the view the media doesn't want you to sing. And that is is Lady Liberty, that is Mount Rushmore, It's all of it.
Speaker 1: We have it. We're an amazing place.
Speaker 3: And we're on the eve, if you will, or semi eve of our birthday.
Speaker 1: And I would love it. I would love it if.
Speaker 3: We were all together celebrating it. Although sometimes I feel like that that actually may not be the case, because you know, you go to Washington right now. There are ten states who did not send representation to be on that mall, in that great mall right there near the pool.
Speaker 1: Connecticut's one of them.
Speaker 3: So shame on the states who didn't partake in this amazing birthday of the greatest country that ever was.
Speaker 1: Speaking of.
Speaker 3: Great stuff is brought to you by Freedom Fest, the world's fair of Liberty. It's coming fast July eighth, ninth, tenth and eleventh at Caesar's Form Convention Center in Las Vegas. The most popular event at freedom Fest every single year is the mock trial, and this year Ice will be put on trial and Wayne Allen Route. That's right, Wayne Allen Root will be the Ice defense attorney.
Speaker 1: I would love to see this star.
Speaker 3: Witnesses for the defense will be Dean Kane, remember him, He was the Superman actor also veteran Border Patrol agent JJ Carrell. Twelve jurors will be selected randomly from the audience. Ladies and gentlemen, that could be you. It takes place Friday, July tenth, five o'clock. Here's the deal. Wayne has a rain for arrange for a special one day pass for his fans to attend freedom Fest.
Speaker 1: That day to watch the mock trial. War fans only get fifty bucks off the registration fee. Get your tickets now. Go to Freedomfest dot com and use promo code war fifty for fifty dollars off. That's Friday, July tenth, a special one day ticket to watch Wayne defend Ice in a mock trial. Go to Freedomfest dot com promo code war fifty and get fifty bucks off. And I'm still mad.
Speaker 3: I was not invited to Freedom Fest because not only do I love Vegas, I love sees.
Speaker 1: But anyway, I'll watch from afore, ladies and gentlemen, I have the most exciting guest coming up in just a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: I was lucky enough to get a chance to have him on my show a long, long time ago.
Speaker 1: And he is one of the great actors.
Speaker 3: Stage and screen, and also just a tremendous singer. And he's also a strong political advocate for America. We're going to get to that in just a second.
Speaker 1: His name is Robert Dobby. So don't you dare move. We'll come back with him. The show is Warzone. My name is Lee Elsie Wheet. Will be right back. All right, Oh, here we go, we are back. Warzone is the name of the show.
Speaker 3: You're looking for Wayne Allen Root. He is off celebrating. He may be with Donald Trump. Actually, to be honest with you, he's been in and out of Washington forever, so he is probably experiencing this brutal heat that I am experiencing right now. It's like one hundred degrees today, which I actually love this. I shouldn't complain. This segment is sponsored by Tangible Investments, how important is its own goal? China's Central Bank increase their goal reserves for the eighteenth consecutive month. China is preparing for what's coming. Are you buy buying gold? You got to do it because you got to buy gold, But it's not enough. You need to buy it at the right price. And this is where buyers get misled. Other goal companies say we only charge one percent over cost, But whose costs are they talking about? The real question you need to ask is what are you charging me over spot price? Then compare that answer to Tangible Investments. Tangible has has been in business for more than forty years. They're handled, they handle more than two billion dollars in transactions, and their team brings over two hundred combined years of experience. Right now, Tangible Investments is offering gold bullion at just one percent over spot. That's unheard of, and they offer silver as low as three percent over spot. So if you want gold, silver, or precious metals or rare coins from a real firm with real credibility, honest price and called Tangible Investments right now, the numbers eight eight eight three three zero four to three five one eight eight eight three, three zero, four three five one. All right, one of my all time favorite folks to bring on, and I just wind them up and let them go. One of the most talented people we've ever had. I've interviewed everybody from Bill O'Reilly to Jesse Waters to Tucker and all these folks, but nobody can held the candle aus far, not only with acting skills, but certainly and not with acting skills there, but the politic.
Speaker 1: Side of it as well than my pal Robert Dobby. Robert, good morning, Good morning, good afternoon. How are you, buddy, I'm good, Lee.
Speaker 4: How are you doing, my friend, I'm doing good.
Speaker 3: So I want to start and I want to tell everybody that you are coming to Foxwood's Casino on July tenth. Before we get into sort of the politics and also some of your acting stuff.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody about this. What can I expect?
Speaker 8: Well, it's at fanniversary of America. And one of my frustrations with the Conservatives the Republicans is that they ignore the Great American Songbook. They have wonderful songs, wonderful singers, wonderful entertainment, but the Great American Songbook is what made the world for In love with our country. It made I travel the worldly. I do concerts in you know, from Estonia to Latvia, Sweden, Budapest, Italy, Australia, I've been to China. I've been all over the world. And people loved the songbook. Many people grew up with listening to that music and learning English. And it's the amalgam of the American experience. It's the I call it the Shakespeare of America. You had from the native Americans to the Lebanese and Irish and English and Scottish and people here since the Revolutionary War, and the sons and daughters of Italians contributing all people Scottish to the American Songbook, and a large portion from the sons and daughters of Jewish immigrants. And this amalgam of the American experience created a music, a genre. It starts with the black Jump blues artists from New Orleans and the rest that help give birth to this music. And it's so important to keep it up and it gives people a different appreciation of our country. I like all kinds of music, mind you, but you know there's certain music that don't that sent you.
Speaker 4: In a different pattern. You know, you have the the.
Speaker 8: Celebration of gangsterism and other things like that. Now we had that, you know, with certain people and in America, and it's part of our history. But the songbook civilized all of it and unified all of us in a certain way. And I did my first film with Sinatra, and you know, he was the progenitor of that music, as was Tony Bennett, who his daughter is going to open for me on Friday night at Foxwood Casino, the great Tony Bennett, who we were both born in the Story of Queens. So I want to give people an experience of that American song book, talk a little bit about the writers and the contribution of it, and then have some a lot of laughs and a lot of fun. And it's going to be a celebration and it's going to be enjoyable. And then I hear great music and a lot of anecdotes of my film career and everything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking forward to that because some of those stories are just the behind the scenes stuff.
Speaker 1: People love that stuff.
Speaker 3: But if you know, you're just tuning in and obviously you recognize the face and you recognize Robert Dobby, the name, you've known that he was in die Hard and the Goonies and License to Kill, among many others. But you know, I've heard you many times talking about both acting and music. I almost feel like sometimes your eyes light up even more when you talk about the music end of it. Is that fair or am I just imagining that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 8: You know, I started I loved music and I loved acting as a very very early age.
Speaker 4: And the music to me.
Speaker 8: Is a look, I've played different characters, and you're dependent on the screenplay and on the character that you play, and you have a certain amount of expression, but it's limiting where the American songbook, I'm really a romantic at heart, and this lets me go through all the passages. Like my first album went to number six on Billboard Jazz and Quincy Jones used to bring people to my shows and many other people and celebrities and gave wonderful comments on their Facebook pages about the show, as did Quincy and others. And it lets me express myself in a deeper level. And also it's the direct connection to the audience. And when you have a big band, we're going to have eighteen pieces, you have a big band behind you, it kind of is a channeling who stop, Molla said, the music is the closest thing to the absolute and when I sing that, you're channeling something and it is a spiritual experience.
Speaker 3: Robert Davey is our guest, and we have a video that we're going to play in the next segment. It's a magnificent song that you sang pro Arkansng and I definitely want people.
Speaker 1: To hear it in its entirety. So we'll do that after we take a break.
Speaker 3: But let's shift a little bit and we'll go back to the Foxwoods before we run out of time.
Speaker 1: After we play the.
Speaker 3: Video in the second segment, but I want to talk a little bit about the police.
Speaker 8: Wonderful people haven't Yeah, it's a wonderful place if people haven't been there, So not to open the room. I think in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: At Foxwoods it was one of the biggest, if not it was the biggest casino in the world for a little while. I don't know if it still owns that distinction. And it really they've done an incredible job in the last couple of years making, you know, really bringing it up to a different level. So the truth is it really does look spectacular. So you're going to like it walking around there. So if you have never gone, it's a perfect opportunity to go see Dobby over there at Foxwoods. But I want to ask you, we're again on the precipice of turning two hundred and fifty years old. You are, you know, a big conservative political advocate. You at one point in time where one of the most vocal pro Trump guys out there. Are you still on that same line? You still got your Maga hat, You're still wearing all that stuff. Are you still you know, all in for Trump?
Speaker 8: Well, first off, I was the first celebrity I wrote for Briebart many years, as you know lead and the day he announced in twenty fifteen, I put on the I wrote an article on by Bart and subsequently many different articles dealing with immigration and Trump and America and Obama and the whole nine yards of our cultural and political landscape. The yeah, Donald Trump, I think you see a resurgence in a way. Look at our military was not getting listeners. Now it's overwhelming. It's wonderful. There seems to be the and there was the America First movement and the you know, many of the Tea Party people started, as did and then Trump really opened the door and gave people the courage to walk through it.
Speaker 4: And it's continued on.
Speaker 8: And I feel and Fox News and Wayne Allen Root and yourself giving not propaganda, but giving people the amiss of what's going on in our country. And I think that's of primary importance. And yeah, I'm still in Look, you don't have to agree with everything anyone does you know, people don't agree all the time on certain things.
Speaker 4: The only and it's okay to have a disagreement respectfully.
Speaker 8: And he's known for being able to take at least in his private quarters and when he's dealing with the cabinet and the other people. It's anecdotal that he can take disagreements.
Speaker 4: You know. It's the unfair.
Speaker 8: Propaganda that's received that I think he's frustrated with. But yeah, I want to look at for forty seven years or whatever, I've seen death to America, death to the West, you know, America being demonized and torn apart from the inside.
Speaker 4: And I'm in that Reagan film.
Speaker 8: I played Leonard the bersion of leader of Soviet Union in the Reagans being Releasedful was the light fourth and in September, Wide and the researching of everything else in what Reagan accomplished in nineteen forty six was exposing in Hollywood. He went to a meeting at Idler Peni's house. We spoke about this before, I believe, and he confronted the Communist Party there in Hollywood, and the moment of upsetness of a lot of the people there shouting down until John Garfield got on the chair and said, we should hear him speak, we should hear what he has to say.
Speaker 4: And years later, years later.
Speaker 8: Sterling Hayden, who played the police captain and the Godfather punches Paccino said, who was there, said Ronald Reagan was a one man wrecking crew of the Communist Party in Hollyoad. And we have that kind of resurgence with Trump in many ways. You know, We've had public political leaders and their families say they are ashamed of being American, Ashamed of America. We've heard religiously to say ged America. And the youth hears that and gets infected by our educational system. And Trump has opened that gate like never before. People like yourself, I said, and Wayne and Charlie Kirk and Fox News and many of the wonderful people that you don't have to agree all the time.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Even Bill Mahas made a switch.
Speaker 8: I like where he's going in terms of listening to people and not having to demonize.
Speaker 4: I think he recently interviewed J. D.
Speaker 8: Vance and the left was saying, well, they were unhappy with the interview because he was listening and he was critical. But he was listening. He wasn't he says to these people, he said in at a press line, what do you want me to do? Punch him in the nose? He says, That's not what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Right again, We're talking with and watching Robert Daby. Listen, I got to take a quick break. We'll come back. You're watching and listening to the war Zone. Stick around.
Speaker 6: Hi wayde l route for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 1: They created a website.
Speaker 6: Just from my fans Retscher now at cureshwar dot com. That's cure cre dash war. Do also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureshwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 9: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 10: Symptom without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 11: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 9: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs that work for a moment, But Mike's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 10: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 12: You will lose fat, not wand fat best, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 9: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 13: Now, so log onto Energized health dot com. That's energized heeal dot com.
Speaker 14: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions, more FA filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 6: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR. KIP Perage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 11: Listen up.
Speaker 1: Trump is in charge the glory days.
Speaker 7: You're here.
Speaker 1: Growth rates are only going to grow from here. This is your four year.
Speaker 5: Window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life.
Speaker 6: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 5: We set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 6: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beaten the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: Now, Kip is predicting a new Golden Age.
Speaker 5: For the economy.
Speaker 6: Let Kip proove its you for great Kip's offering is daily VR Investment Letter, completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life. Join naff at VR insider dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back everyone, war Zone. Hey, this segment is brought to you by Energized Health. Now you've heard Wayne talk about how energized health has changed his life. E lost twenty five pounds of fat, including that dangerous inner body visceral fat, gained ten pounds of muscle and intercellular hydration.
Speaker 1: Did it in eighty eight days.
Speaker 3: Now over five years later, he feels great, He feels energized. All of that is because of energized Health. Energized Health is not a traditional weight loss program that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: It's a fat loss program.
Speaker 3: The program is simple, easy, healthy, all based on a foundation of life game changers, extra and intercellular hydration. Now, with so many people using those SEMPIC and the GLP ones, Energized Health is working alongside those to help you minimize the side effects. It's a fat loss healthy way, not weight loss, but fat loss. So be like Wayne, and the Energized Health can help you get there supercharge your life just like it did for Wayne. Right now, Energized Health is offering the forty percent off action discount forty percent off just say war go to energizehealth dot com.
Speaker 1: That's energized health dot com. Robert Dabby is with us. Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm I mean, I'm an America first guy. I've always been that way. I'm a nationalist. That doesn't mean, you know, I love the country first. We should always put it first. We should take care of our own first, and I do think Trump definitely believes in that.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 3: You know, the Trump derangement syndrome is wild, and it's wild for sure. In Hollywood, it actually caused you to leave. You went to Florida. You couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Well, what happened also was I saw the writing on the wall in terms of what was happening in California.
Speaker 4: It was being gutted from within. It was a great place.
Speaker 8: Sinnatra brought me there in nineteen seventy seven, and Hollywood was magnificent for years. And then, of course the political the left started to inundate with a whole other philosophical and financial and a lack of morality, a lack of law and order, and the wokeness of course that began and happened, and also a woman. There was a great documentary league called The Black Godfather about a man called.
Speaker 4: Clarence Avont who was close friends with Quincy Jones. I have a little thing in my throat.
Speaker 1: One second again, we're talking with Robert Dobbie.
Speaker 3: You can be on with us the Gateway Pundit or Wayne's Rumble, Wayne's X, of course, all the great radio stations across the country.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 8: So what happens is Clarence avan great documentary was a friend of Quincy Jones, and I met him. He was the biggest black influencer, trained by Jewish music agent that handled Louis Armstrong, Elia Fitzgerald and the rest. And Clarence Avon, a black man, became a huge music figure and an influencer in politics, in sports and film and of course, as I said, music and the thing with Clarence Avon is his wife. The film was produced by Nicole Levant, who's the head married to the head of Netflix and her mother. Months that was the final thing that put my Nanel and the coffin, so to speak of me leaving la.
Speaker 4: Her mother.
Speaker 8: And his wife, an eighty year of philanthropist, was murdered in her home invasion in Beverly Hills by a three times let loose criminal that was doing home invasions and let out in a secure community that just hired their own special security force two weeks.
Speaker 4: Earlier, and she was murdered.
Speaker 8: I saw that, and I said to my wife, Honey, even though we live in a great area, even though everything is wonderful and nice and a wonderful home, and I loved aspects, I saw the homelessness, I saw the crime. I saw people going in, you know, all of a sudden locks. I went back for a concert two weeks ago. I went to the CBS and there's locks all over the place and gates to get in security and they have guards there.
Speaker 4: Now it's like, what do you do? What happened?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 8: And that's because the lack of respect for law and order that they left, And now the communist Marxist left has continued to do on purpose. The demonization of Trump, the demonization of political institutions, all part of what started in the nineteen sixties and seventies with Bill Airs and the Weather Underground and continued on and on and on, and was financed by the Communists at one time Russia since the nineteen twenties. And then I'm sure in some ways the come ins, Chinese and other entities that have come into our country and not assimilated. And look, we're all a family of immigrants. My family came from Italy, Sicily and Naples in the early nineteen hundreds. And when they came, my grandfather from Sicily enlisted in the US Infantry and my critically wounded three times, went back in got purple hearts in Oakley, Clus to my dad World War Two, all my uncles, it was speaking English. This is America, right, you were lucky to be here. This is America. And that's not the same thing. People come here and they want to take advantage and they spit on it and they want to change it into where they left. And it's crazy because our youth has not been educated. Our educational system is at fall apartment.
Speaker 2: Robert Dave.
Speaker 3: I want to continue this thought because I'm with you on that as well. I come from grandparents who spoke broke in English, they learned English, they loved this country same as you.
Speaker 1: And what we're watching now is describe. There's a debate in.
Speaker 3: Our family whether we were from southern Italy or it came from Albania.
Speaker 1: So it's half and half kids. It's a fight. It's a fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we have fun with that. But but there's a debate back and forth. But yeah, my grandfather was Costanzo and my grandmother was Yolanda. It was love him, miss them all very much. Listen, I got to take a quick break. We'll come back. Dobby's got a new song, well he wants a no song, but.
Speaker 1: A new twist and a new video, and we're going to play that and let you see it. But I also want to talk about this explosion of the Democrat Socialists of America and also talk about his appearance over in Connecticut Foxwoods Resort Casino on July tenth.
Speaker 3: We'll talk more about that when we come back. You're watching and listening to the war Zone Stick around.
Speaker 1: The Root, the Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Alan Root, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Lost Vegas. What time is it.
Speaker 1: It's time War War.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, one hundred percent raw truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Alan Roots.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everyone.
Speaker 3: War Zone are very special guest kind enough to stick around for a second segment. And he is coming to Foxwoods Resort Casino. Those of you listening to me, you know where it is. It's at one point in time, the biggest They might still be the biggest casino in the entire world. But he returns to Foxwoods for an unforgettable performance, singing his Sinatra style show again, that's happening right in my backyard. Literally, I can hit a golf ball a couple of strokes, and I would be at Foxwood's. It's a beautiful casino. It's a wonderful venue, and he is a tremendous talent, a great singer, and it will be a great night out. Before you go to Foxwoods dot com to get your tickets today, Robert Daby with us. All right, so before we play this video, and I want to play this great video, the great song, great patriotic song that you have the vocals on. We kind of left off with the socialist the Democrats Socialist sort of uptick here. We see it in cal in Colorado. That's the most recent. In New York, of course, And I was talking to you the other day. Three of the most influential Democrats right now are Socialist, Bernie Aoc and Mondami.
Speaker 1: I mean, can we stop this? Can we slow this down?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 8: Because when you have people like the useless Chuck Schumer and a lot of the other people, I went too kind with that.
Speaker 4: You know, there should be.
Speaker 8: A loyalty oath taken by people in office. I think they're supposed to do that.
Speaker 4: On the Bible. And when they don't do that.
Speaker 8: And when you don't have that filter, Look, anyone can run from an office, but you have to be again, it has to be. It has to be because it's the infiltration. I mean when Dammi is coming into New York, and you know, it's very seductive when they say the youth, Hey, you'll get free this, you'll get free food stores, you'll get this, you'll get that, you'll.
Speaker 4: Get the other thing.
Speaker 8: And meanwhile people are leaving the state or at least New York City and it dissipates. I remember living there, Lee, when you used to walk through Times Square and you had a I saw people getting held up, women, men, their purse is taken at gunpoint, at knife point. And then Giuliani came in and established law and order, and all of a sudden, it was beautiful in the eighties and the nineties, and now it's dissipating again. And you have a when you systemically look and nothing against immigrants but illegal immigrants coming in, and the left and the right even I wrote about immigrationally. In two thousand and nine, I met with Mitch McConnell and I said to him. At that time, we were in Los Angeles and I met him one on one. I says, Mitch, you've gotta do something about immigration. You guys are sitting on the fence with immigration, and they didn't anything.
Speaker 4: He looked at me.
Speaker 8: Like that, Mitch McConnell, that's a Republican conservative from Kentucky. And if you're getting that from that, And I was very disenchanted with that response instead of saying yes or what would you suggest? And I had a plan for immigration. I had a very sensitive plan for immigration that basically said, if people are here illegally and they've been good citizens and they've been here for a while, well, first off, close the borders. The borders must be closed. This is two thousand and nine, twenty ten. I wrote this on Brightboard, and then I said, have a day of reckoning where they have to come forward that they're here and the people that come forward that have come forward on.
Speaker 4: That few days that you're able to come forward and.
Speaker 8: Have jobs, are not sucking off the tit of government, and have no criminal no felony. Then give them a path to citizenship by doing volunteer work one day a week of their choice for four hours whatever it might be that is deciding. Then they get onto a path to be citizens. But in the back of the line of people coming here legally, because many friends of mine or people that wanted to come here from Australia and other countries trying to do it legally were unable to do so. But meanwhile, you can break the law, and you can come in and disrupt and not have a real You see, when you come in legally, when you come in with accountability, you have to learn certain things to become an American, Like my grandparents speak of the English. My grandfather took English lessons in the nineteen hundreds. They had to pass apple around that he couldn't say the word read. So they passed it around and go the apples are red, and he couldn't see the apple is the apple is.
Speaker 4: There's no And he finally said, the apple you're s.
Speaker 8: But he was so frustrated, and he told that story when I first came, I was a frustrated with the But the guys worked and the families worked. They had Look at blacks were considered by the New York Times lower, I mean Italians were considered by the New York Times in nineteen oh six, lower and dirty than the Negro fact they were paid less as Irish work as other immigrants are. But we didn't victim as victimize it. We didn't become victimized, and they were Look, there were things that we have to fix. But this victimization and the crying of it, and the complaining of it, and the continued nonsense of.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 8: Very discouraging, and that overwhelms a certain group of the people, and especially these wealthy hedge fund babies, as they say that grew up without having to have a father that worked three jobs, that rose the American flag every patriotic holiday and put on his Navy uniform, and we understood what America means to me. They don't know it, they don't know it, and they just think America is a bad place. And I say this, and I wrote about this twenty ten. My son was a little boy Scout, my son Nicholas, and I went with him on a Veterans' Day, Memorial Day and at a cemetery in Westwood Lee and the kids, all these kids in uniform, Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts in this huge veteran cemetery, stood before each grave site, saluted, said their name instead of prayer, and put the American flag on their grave. You wonder how did all these flags get there? The Boy Scouts, girl Scouts, they do this And I said, how interesting, with a great way for kids to understand. And that same time on Nickelodeon there was an Earth Day where all the big celebrities were talking about Earth Day. And then I thought, but there's no America Memorial Day, there's no Veterans Day, there's no patriotic days, and there's nothing that each the youth, the beauty of this country in spite of what it might you know, go through.
Speaker 4: And that to me is crucial.
Speaker 3: That that whole idea of assimilation has been lost on an entire sect of folks. And you know, we can get into this down the road. Maybe you don't have time to here today, but you know, the Muslim and infiltration is something that's incredibly dangerous as far as I'm concerned. And also, you know, this idea of the Democrats socialists of America is also very dangerous. I actually wrote I used to write a regular column as well, and I used to write how even the best of the immigrants who come here illegally cost the American taxpayers thousands of dollars every single year, billions of dollars across the entire country.
Speaker 1: Even the ones that get a job.
Speaker 3: And assimilate and you know, rent houses and all of that, they end up because of the school system and basically healthcare and all of it end up costing the American taxpayer more money than they give back.
Speaker 1: And there's just the math just doesn't add up for all of us.
Speaker 4: Well, look at what happened in schools.
Speaker 8: Look what happened is no child left behind, destroyed education, uh, you know, it's all it's all as.
Speaker 4: Backwards lead right. A lot of races all asked backwards.
Speaker 3: We had a we had a kid in Connecticut, rob that that got she sued the state of Connecticut, sued Yukon because she tried to get into Yukon.
Speaker 1: She couldn't read.
Speaker 3: She graduated, she got into this the university and she couldn't read, but they led her.
Speaker 1: In anyway, so she ended up suing it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she I think that's still in litigation, but that's that's sort of a perfect example of what we're talking about. Robert Dove is with us and again July tenth, he'll be over at Foxwoods.
Speaker 1: Go to Foxwoods dot com.
Speaker 3: Check it out, get your tickets today. It's going to be a great show. He's a tremendous singer and a great performer.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. It's great.
Speaker 3: And you know, people don't realize how integral and how detailed these big bands are. You gotta you know, you got to come into town and you have to rehearse for a couple of days with these guys before you can get it all sewed up right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you come in and hopefully they have the charts and they're ready, and then you have a rehearse so the day before with them, you have a rehearsal with the rhythm section day before, two days before, and then you have the sound check and you rehearsed some more, and then you know, these guys are top notch and like, no matter where.
Speaker 4: I went in the world.
Speaker 8: I mean, the bands have been even Budapest, you go, how are they going to be even in Estonia? We had thirty six pieces there and it was marvelous. I'll send you something from there so you can hear them. But yeah, so these players are going to be great. They're back. These players, they know the music. My charts are all original charts. They're not except a couple are a couple of Quincy Jones gave me and a couple of friends of mine had given me. But otherwise they're all original charts, songs that I did with Randy Waldman or Nick ten Brook and Martel Alex Knokamovski. Alex Nikamovski is going to be the musical director who's been working with me here in Florida.
Speaker 4: Tremendous Russian player, very.
Speaker 8: Extent for I mean, I tell jokes about him, but he's a wonderful guy.
Speaker 4: And I have a good support team.
Speaker 8: Joe Bentley put together in Connecticut, the orchestrations, the band, and they know the people there and I've done Foxwood's about six times before in the past.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff. It is, it really is.
Speaker 3: Nob He's got a new song, well he wants a know song, but a new twist and a new video, and we're going to play that and let you see it. We'll talk more about that when we come back. You're watching and listening to the war Zone. Stick around, Hi.
Speaker 5: I'm way down the route.
Speaker 6: The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas. It took forty years to piece together. It's forty thousand acre giant gas discovery.
Speaker 5: It's estimating to contain.
Speaker 6: Up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empowered the AI future of America with clean natural gas, headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew.
Speaker 5: About one thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 6: To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Lost Soldier.
Speaker 15: Dot Come Wayne Allen Root for Freedom Fest, the World's Fair of Liberty July eighth to eleventh at Caesar's Forum Convention Center in Las Vegas, diots.
Speaker 5: In every year. I can't wait to meet all of you there.
Speaker 6: Freedom Fest is the gathering place to celebrate the two hundred and fiftith anniversary of Independence Day to network socialized and celebrate liberty. Hearing me famous speakers, authors, economous health experts, political leaders, a financial freedom seminar with America's economist Mark Skousen, The Anthem Film Festival, a comedy show, a pitch tank for entrepreneurs, and great debates, including the Big annual mock Trial. This year, ICE will be put on trial and the Ice defense attorney.
Speaker 1: Is Wayne Allen Root.
Speaker 6: The MC is Kennedy from Fox News with speaker Steve Forbes, Glenn Beck, Adam Carolla, John Mackie, and celebrity actors Rob Schneider and Dean Kane. Join me at freedom Fest for my fans only. Get one hundred dollars off the red stration fee. Go to Freedomfest dot Com use promo code war for one hundred dollars off. That's Freedomfest dot Com promo code War. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR, Kip Perridge is one of a kid global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 11: Listen up.
Speaker 1: Trump is in charge.
Speaker 5: The glory daysier here.
Speaker 1: Growth rates are only going to grow from here. This is your four year.
Speaker 5: Window, so make a fortune and set up your retirement for the rest of your life.
Speaker 6: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether an economy is up or down.
Speaker 5: We set our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 6: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 5: Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 1: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 6: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks, try for two weeks. I know you'll state for life. Join now at VRA insider dot com.
Speaker 3: Robert Dobby is with us, and I wanted to give everybody a taste of this. If you don't mind, you got a video of you singing an American classic.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody the song a little bit about it in the video.
Speaker 8: The song is called The House I Live In and Sinatra god in nineteen forty six and won a special Oscar for it. He did in response to the anti Semitism which was raging at the time, and the.
Speaker 4: Racial bigotry that.
Speaker 8: Was happening at the time, because he was a proponent, as we all are, of having everybody have equal opportunity. And so this song The House I Live In was written by two actually at the time, people on the Democratic side, but it was a different Democratic party, it was not the party of today, And he wrote that they wrote that song. He did a little video on it and that won a special Oscar. And I loved the song, and I've sung it or play it at different concerts in different spots, and it's a terrific song. I'll play it on Saturday night Friday night, and it's a celebration for me, my shows, a celebration of the Great American Songbook. And I talked to Quincy Jones about this when he was alive many times, that this should be taught. This music should be taught in music and instruments because it changes a kid's behavior anyway.
Speaker 3: And we'll play in the entire video. I can't wait for you all to watch it and hear it. So boys in Minnesota, if you can press play, let's do this.
Speaker 16: What is America to me? A name, a map, or a flag?
Speaker 1: I see.
Speaker 17: A certain word democracy.
Speaker 4: What is America to me?
Speaker 17: The house I live in, a plot of earth, the streets, the grosser and the butcher, and the people that I meet, the children in the playground, the faces that I see, all races and religions.
Speaker 18: That's America to meet. The place I work in, the.
Speaker 19: Worker by my side, the little town or village where my people lived, and.
Speaker 8: The howdy and the handshake, that air.
Speaker 20: A feeling free, and the right to speak my mind out.
Speaker 21: That's America to me. The things I see about me, the big things and.
Speaker 22: The small that little corner new stand and a house a mile tall, the wedding and the.
Speaker 16: Churchyard, the laughter and.
Speaker 11: The tears, and the street that's been a grind.
Speaker 20: For about two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: The place I live in the street, the house.
Speaker 22: The room, the pavement of the city.
Speaker 1: Horror, God in all in.
Speaker 20: Bloom, the church, the school, the clubhouse, the million lights I see, but a special the people.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's far.
Speaker 2: The people.
Speaker 4: That's America to me.
Speaker 3: Great stuff, Robert Daby, there you go, Rob, that was really that's great. I love that man, and I love that version of it. That's good stuff. And that'll be played Foxwoods on July tenth. Thank you so much for coming on and spending some time. And I'll talk to you and see you next week.
Speaker 1: The great Robert Dobby at Foxwoods on July tenth. It is a must see. You're watching and listening to the war Zone stick around.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Wait now the routh, the root, the root, the Root's on fire. Welcome back. This is Warzone Live.
Speaker 6: We're the official podcast of The Gateway Pundit, and oh, do we have a great guest for you today, because still in the end, illegal immigration and boys and girls schools, and transgender this and transgender that.
Speaker 1: The open border.
Speaker 6: There's a million issues in the world, But to me, the number one issue is making money. I'm like trump Man, making moneys in my DNA. Making money is in my blood. I'm always looking for ways to make more money. In the end, that makes an awful lot of problems go away for the nation and for the middle class and for the people of this country. Making money is our gott to be our number one goal. Economy, jobs, GDP. That's what really matters. So I got a great guest for you to talk about it. Lost Soldier Oil and Gas has been the sponsor of this show for almost a year now. Do you realize it's been about a year that they've been the sponsor of my podcast, my national radio show, my national TV show on Real America's Voice TV network. And it's really an amazing property. It took forty years to piece together. It is forty thousand acre giant gas discovery, estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, making one of the largest natural gas discoveries in the Rocky Mounty region Rocky Mountain region, excuse me, in the last thirty years.
Speaker 5: And they have a.
Speaker 6: Management forecast projecting just the first twenty five wells to produce four hundred million cubic feet per day of natural gas and by twenty thirty five targeted production of over a billion cubic feet a day. An amazing project. And I invested in this project not once, but twice last year. I intend to invest a third time this year. And I want to introduce you to the project. And I want to introduce you to the guy who is the CEO and the chairman of the board who invented this project.
Speaker 1: Mark Brunner, CEO of Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 6: The website, by the way, Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 1: Mark, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Haven't had John in quite a while. You've been running around the world raising money. You've been in Europe, You've been in Switzerland, You've been in Saudi Arabia, You're all over the world.
Speaker 5: You're an amazing guy.
Speaker 6: You're always traveling, You're always raising money, You're always running your company. You are a busy man like me. It's hard to nail you down. So it's great to have you back on the show. So wonderful to be with you again. Away and good to see you all right. So you're a second generation oil and gas man. You're actually a second generation oil and gas legend. Your previous public companies, Pennaco Energy produced about one hundred to one for every dollar invested investors and stockholders made one hundred dollars, and Ultra Petroleum spectacular return for investors that one was a thousand to one for every dollar invested.
Speaker 1: People got back a thousand.
Speaker 6: It was one of the biggest stocks of the entire decade of I think it was the nineties, right, it was the go go nineties.
Speaker 1: That stock was one of the highest flyers on Wall Street.
Speaker 6: So Lost Soldier is an amazing, amazing project.
Speaker 1: But tell people why it's so amazing.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I guess you.
Speaker 5: Think it's even bigger, biggest of your career.
Speaker 6: That would make it bigger than Pennico or Ultra Petroleum. Ultra Petroleum one thousand to one return on investment and you say this is the biggest of your career.
Speaker 1: What do you base that on?
Speaker 7: Well, and when I compare it with ultra petroleum.
Speaker 23: It has a sequence of regionally pervasive sands where we can see based on the size make interpretation, we can drill up to five hundred horizontal wells so far.
Speaker 7: That we could see.
Speaker 23: And the other wonderful thing is is that no one can drill this for fifty years. We know where all the basins are for fifty years. All of them have been drilled as far as I know, except this one. Because there's a uranium mine out here that was whenever Three Mile Island melted down in the early eighties, they started reclamating this mine. Kennicott did three years ago. They finished the reclamation. I got a call, I drilled it, and as they say, the rest is history. Certainly the largest gas field I've ever found right now, if you compare it with some of the other basins, there's thousands of feet of layer cake type regionally pervasive overpressure sands.
Speaker 7: It's very much like the Hainesville and the Utica.
Speaker 23: If any of you've heard of those plays, you've probably heard of a guy named Jerry Jones and on the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 7: That's like number one play.
Speaker 23: Now, the Western Hainesville and I would encourage everyone to to compare what we have with the western Hayesville because I think it certainly, you know, is comparable.
Speaker 7: The difference here is we're the only operator. No one else is in here is just us.
Speaker 23: We made the discovery we have legacy infrastructure that is on the slash rows. We can tie into all that legacy infrastructure. We're laying a five mile line to start producing gas this year. And you know, the plan is when we finished this private placement to be producing about four hundred and five hundred million qv feet today three hundred million a year in cash flow within thirty six months, and then we plan to build a forty two to forty six line fifty miles away to the Trading Hook one center about ten times that. There's another guy named Warren Buffett that's looping on that line that going out to California.
Speaker 7: So you know, as you all know, he's no fool.
Speaker 23: So he's going to send all his gas out to a Pacific Corp in the West Coast.
Speaker 7: So we hope to be able to do that too.
Speaker 23: Anyway, that's pretty much a summary way.
Speaker 6: So give me some new updates because remember I'm one of your investors. I invested not once but twice last year, very big healthy investments by the way, from Wayne Root, and I plan to investing in this year.
Speaker 1: What's happened between the last.
Speaker 6: Time we spoke on TV, which was probably six months ago, though you've had your president of your company and your COO talking to me on TV as well, but you were busy traveling. Give us some updates from last year, what exciting things have happened, and tell me what will happen this.
Speaker 1: Year, in the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 7: Well, I think you know.
Speaker 23: One of the things that we've done is that you're always looking for permits to drill.
Speaker 7: You're always looking.
Speaker 23: For right of ways and other things in order to be able to lay the pipelines.
Speaker 7: All this is completed. It's finished, and so we're.
Speaker 23: Going to start building this pipeline sometime in July, when what we call the winter STIPs are off and we can get in here and lay that pipeline. We think it'll take you forty five to sixty days to finish the pipeline.
Speaker 7: Then we'll be producing gas.
Speaker 23: So that's going to happen this year. We're very excited about that. The other thing that I think is important is that we have a.
Speaker 7: Deal with the federal government.
Speaker 23: All the leases that we have, their federal and state leases, they've been put into what we call a federal unit, which means that it's all those different leases we had like fifty six of them, they're one lease.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 23: It means that we can orderly develop this gas field with the cooperation of the federal government. They've stamped a deposit commercial. So all those things have happened, and yeah, we think we're going to be able to do that. We're hoping to be able to drill some of the deep over pressured horizontals this year at.
Speaker 7: Least one, maybe two of those.
Speaker 23: We were anticipating fifty million a day plus wells. They're going to be expensive, you know, they're twenty to thirty million dollars apiece, but when you're producing those kind of rates, they pay out very quickly and so you know, possibly within a year, so something. You know, the field next to us, Lost Soldier Field, which I named my company after that field has been producing for over one hundred years, produce four hundred and fifty million barrels still US three thousand, five hundred barrels a day. And so some of the deeper stuff that we're looking for, and well we think we'll find we'll find some of those this year as well.
Speaker 7: So very exciting times for us.
Speaker 23: And by the way, we also drill more not drilling for our sales for in Bridge, which transports about thirty percent of the natural gas in the United States, and actually we're entering into a twenty three oil contract with them. I think that would speak very highly of our drilling people and their abilities, and you know, we're very excited about that relationship with them as well.
Speaker 1: So we're going to be have.
Speaker 23: Revenue out of our drilling company, out of our pipeline company, out of our working interests, and those people don't invest, you will also enjoy a package of overrunning roulet as well.
Speaker 6: So yeah, it was and don't forget the thing that got me was, you know, I have seen a lot of potential in my life. I think this is the most potential I've ever seen. But potential is one thing that doesn't mean you ever deliver. You have a track record, that's amazing, that's great, Penteco Ultra Petroleum very impressive. That was a decision pusher for me. And then of course what else can you invest in. Like if I put one hundred thousand dollars into stocks and those stocks happened to go down, I would get no tax break.
Speaker 1: It would do nothing for me until the day they went back up.
Speaker 6: You get a three thousand dollars deduction on stock losses in a given year. But with oil and gas, it's the most generous tax deduction you can ever get.
Speaker 1: It's seventy percent right off the first.
Speaker 5: Year you invest.
Speaker 6: So if I put one hundred thousand in, I get a seventy thousand dollars tax deduction on my tax turney in the first year and the other thirty over the next I think three years, right, So that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 7: There's been a change.
Speaker 23: It's one hundred percent now, not seventy percent really under the tax under the Trump tax bills.
Speaker 6: OA, but that's for this year coming up twenty ten, Yes, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I have to go by the old RUMs, I assume. Yeah.
Speaker 23: I think the other thing too, is that the viewers need to realize that we don't have to process any of this. This is ninety three percent methane H four, so no processing.
Speaker 7: We don't have to be on any plants.
Speaker 23: When we put into the pipeline, it can go directly into homes. We have people contaking us about putting in data centers. There's a lot of options here that we're going to be looking at, Wayne, So we'll give you updated as things happen this year.
Speaker 1: All right, data centers would seem to be the way to go.
Speaker 6: That's the only one talks about now is data centers and how much they use so much energy? Well, you've got the energy for them. So it would seem like would be a profit center thing for accredited investors who want to learn more and get involved.
Speaker 1: They go to Lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 5: And then what happens Someone gets back to them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we'll get back to them.
Speaker 23: We'll give them the information so they can access they cant access all the information.
Speaker 7: We'll answer their questions.
Speaker 23: And you know, we look at all our investors as a family, if they ever been the Lost Soldier families.
Speaker 7: Like what we just need to say, Well.
Speaker 6: With my big investment, I'd better be a good family member.
Speaker 1: I better be loved. Better be loved.
Speaker 7: Mark, We'll let you move in.
Speaker 23: We'll let you move in second.
Speaker 6: Home and Waleming Lost Soldier dot Com, Lost soldier dot com. Go there, give them your contact information. They'll get right back to you and show you how you can be involved. It's the right project, right time, the right president, the right energy secretary, the right CEO.
Speaker 1: Mark Bruner with an incredible spectacular past record. Thank you, Mark, lost soldier dot com.
Speaker 9: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 11: Symptom without painful exercises.
Speaker 10: In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 11: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 9: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 11: That work for a moment, but life's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 10: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 12: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat.
Speaker 9: Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to transform your health.
Speaker 13: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 14: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction and prescriptions, more of the delling, relationships to your doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 24: For two hundred and fifty years, America has stood on independence, forged by determination, built by those who believed freedom was worth defending. Now that same spirit lives on in stainless steel. The Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth Addition Handgun American made, precision crafted and built like a tank, the smallest, most powerful personal protection you can carry. Built to honor are past, designed to enjoy for generations. This is the finest in double barrel protection. See the Bond Arms America two hundred and fiftieth edition Handgun, Precision crafted from stainless steel. Visit get Bondarms dot com to secure your America two hundred and fiftieth addition handcannon. Go to get Bondarms dot Com or call eight one seven five seven three four four four five.
Speaker 12: Hi.
Speaker 1: The route for zee Chad Genesis Medicine.
Speaker 6: Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's and reverse heart disease.
Speaker 1: Over three hundred.
Speaker 6: Patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported.
Speaker 1: I know many of you have Type two diabetes.
Speaker 6: Or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up.
Speaker 5: You could participate in one of their upcoming.
Speaker 6: Free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 1: They created a website.
Speaker 6: Just from my fans, redster now at cureshwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to cureashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 1: All Right, welcome back. My name is Lee Elsie filling in for Wayne Allen. Root Warzone is the name of the show. All right. Democrat socialist absolutely.
Speaker 3: Want to stop the cops and they want to fight mass incarceration.
Speaker 1: They don't like a lot of them don't even believe in jail.
Speaker 3: Do you realize that they abolish minimum mandatories. They don't think there should be a cash bail, and they want to militize.
Speaker 1: I can't even say that. They want the police departments to be neithers.
Speaker 3: Let's put it that way, all right, but they want that to be a thing of the past. I like my police department to have all the bells and whistles if they need a tactical, you know, piece of equipment that helps them in a situation where there might be a hostage situation, or somebody might be, you know, driving too fast and they need to bump them and knock them on. I'm all for giving my cops every tool in the tool bag to stop crying. And if you're not for that, there's something wrong with you. Don't you want to just stop crime? I know you want to, you know, take out the tiny violin. Everybody has a story. Everybody needs a second, third, fourth chance.
Speaker 1: I get it. I'm on that page to a certain extent.
Speaker 3: Right if you're not a violent criminal and you have been arrested, I don't have a problem giving you a second third chance, because you know what, not only it's the right thing to do, because people do redeem themselves.
Speaker 1: They do.
Speaker 3: I know folks that have turned their whole life around when they've hit a spot you can make an argument I'm that folk. You turn your life around when you hit a low point, people deserve second chances. But when you cross a line and become a violent stone killer, that's different. Those people don't get second chances. Democrats socialists believe in college for all. Sure, let's just give everything away college for all, right, make public hire, public education, tuition free, no out of pocket costs, nothing, books, meals rent all it put it on.
Speaker 1: The backs of the middle class.
Speaker 3: That is something that the Democrat socialists of America are all four.
Speaker 1: The theme here, too, is simple.
Speaker 3: If you're a politician, and this happens everywhere, it doesn't just happen for the Democrat Socialists of America. But if you're a politician and you can promise people certain bells and whistles and as an incentive to vote for you, I mean, that's a win, right, if you're a politician, it's a win. Which is why true conservatives, folks who are all about pinching pennies and making sure that your money is spent wisely, those folks have a harder time getting elected because nobody wants to be told that you're not getting those bells and whistles. So when you talk about college for all, or another plank on their platform is housing for all. So when these things are floated around, obviously, if you're somebody who is, let's say on the lower end of the economic.
Speaker 1: Spectrum, you're all about that.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You're giving the golf clap, you're cheering, you're yelling, you're going to the rallies because you want that college, you want that housing, and you don't want to pay for it.
Speaker 1: You want somebody else to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's easy to be a politician, or easier to be a politician to get elected if you can get enough of those people to get together who want the freebies. Uh, it's hard to beat that. I'm going to give you this. I promise you that you're going to get this. You're going to get all of that.
Speaker 1: You're going to get another one of their support the working families.
Speaker 3: They want folks to have expense expansive paid family leave.
Speaker 1: We have that here in Connecticut.
Speaker 3: If you have a drop a baby, or if somebody gets sick or something happens, you can take as much time off as you watch. It's about in the state of Connecticut, and you get a chunk of your pay, like eighty percent of your pay.
Speaker 1: It's not sustainable. These things are not sustainable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look good when you're trying to win people over, but in the big picture, you.
Speaker 1: Can't pay for it all.
Speaker 3: And they just think, Oh, let's just tax the rich more, let's tax the smart people more. Let's tax the people who have made you know their life is success and give it to the dopes who have it. I mean, that's just a terrible formula and one that hasn't worked anywhere.
Speaker 1: Nowhere around the world.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, they want the housing for all, they want the college for all, they want expanded family lead. These are planks on the Democrat nationalists platform, a socialist nationalist platform.
Speaker 1: They want a thirty two hour work week. I'm at thirty two hours on Tuesday Wednesday, let's be fair. I'm rolling into the thirtieth hour for sure on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: And you guys want a thirty two hour work week, no loss and pay, no loss and benefits.
Speaker 1: Of course, if you're an average working.
Speaker 3: Stiff who puts in fifty hours and you know you're struggling to pay the bills and someone tells you, ah, I'll cut twenty hours off your work week, still get the same amount of pay. Wow, you're running to vote for that person until the whole system implodes. The Democrat socialists of America love union power, they love the Green New Deal.
Speaker 1: They're all about freeing Palestine. Yeah, they are not.
Speaker 3: Fans of our friends over in Israel. No, no, no, not at all. They are anti capitalists. They are all about taxing the wealthy and the successful.
Speaker 1: The macro economic.
Speaker 3: Instability of this is I mean, if you've taken these courses at any point in.
Speaker 1: Your life, you studied any of this stuff.
Speaker 3: Or you've read up on it, the macroeconomics of this, it implodes.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work. The old Margaret natcherline socialism is Gregington. You run out of people's money. It's true. It's one hundred percentrual tax, rich and too oblivion.
Speaker 3: But just a side note, I rarely self promote here, but tonight on my home station at midnight, I am beginning the seventeen hour and seventy six minutes worth of continuous radio broadcasting. So I start at midnight tonight. We're going to talk about how great America is for seventeen hours and seventy six minutes and I'll wrap it up at six sixteen on Friday, So if you guys can tune in, you can find my radio station ninety four point nine.
Speaker 1: Download the app you can listen anywhere.
Speaker 3: Guys in Minnesota, thank you. Have a great couple of days. Everybody out there, thank you for listening. Keep listening and watching the war zone. We'll see you