Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 2: On Cult of Conspiracy, where halos and shadows collide in.
Speaker 3: Symphony, Angels who whisper their wings brush the void, faithful and fraction truth destroy Religion's thread waves through the devil, and madness dances on the border.
Speaker 2: Lo is it prophecy, a psychosis unseen, a sacred dream, or reminds machine so jocat. Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation.
Speaker 1: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janet, and today my returning beautiful, amazing, fantastic, intelligent, lovely bestie, Miss heidis with me again. Hello Dolly.
Speaker 4: If you had a friend like Janet, you would always just feel amazing. Thank you, Janet. That was wonderful. I love you in all those ways. I'm not nearly as good at that as you.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we're here for, right, is to lift each other up and be wonderful people in the process.
Speaker 5: That's why we get along.
Speaker 4: So well, somebody's got to do that, right because that's mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm, a little bit, a little bit, but that's okay, because you know what, we got our own corner of the world going on.
Speaker 5: Over here and I'm happy.
Speaker 4: Wheah, just fine. Boys. So yes, I said boys, true words. It's a boys club and we're not in it.
Speaker 1: But that's okay because the girls club rules. You know, today is an uper interesting topic that could go down so many different pathways, whether it be light pathways or dark pathways that is yet to be seen. So today we're going to be talking about DNA, d MT and the Star of Bethlehem and howl that all ties together and believe or not, ladies and gentlemen, some of these things actually tie in with our previous episodes as well. So hmm, it's going to be thought provoking.
Speaker 4: I hope that's a shit show.
Speaker 5: Well it might be.
Speaker 1: It might be one of those shows. Who knows. We will find out.
Speaker 4: However, we're gonna go there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna throw this out, Like from the get go, the month of December or wintertime, especially especially coming from the healthcare industry, you see a ton of people with seasonal effective disorder and depression and stuff like that. And I don't know why it is, but Christmas seems to be the most depressing holiday for most people. Right, So winter months and the depression that sinks in and all of those things. Because the days are shorter, our circadian rhythm changes because it gets darker earlier, it gets lighter earlier, you know, all of those things. And so that can throw everybody off and out of balance. And sometimes I'm just going to say, bring out the cuckoo cuckoo too in people.
Speaker 4: Some people they joined the cuckoo clock.
Speaker 1: So they could have been on one of the plan of the Cuckoo's episodes. So for people that don't know what we're talking about with circadian rhythm, that's like your internal clock that monitors like when you're supposed to wake up, when you're supposed to go to bed, when it's day, when it's night, like all of those things. And it's like your body's masterclock that keeps you in balance and harmony. And so with the time change, how many times did you talk to people that go through the time change when they got to jump forward or spring back with their clocks And it makes people a little it really does.
Speaker 4: I don't think they should do it anymore unless like you live in a farming community, like I don't know they petitioned for that here where I live, to not do it anymore. But then somehow we're still doing it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I remember when it was in front of Congress that they were going to do away with that like forever and permanently make it a thing, and then it's like just kidding, Yeah, we're not really going to talk about that. So it's interesting because your circadian rhythm has a lot to do with your pineal gland, right, and your pineal gland is what manufactures the melatonin and all of that stuff, and so that changed to your melatonin changes, and so like anytime somebody wants to like check their melatonin levels, it's kind of like other hormone levels that fluctuate with time periods throughout the day. And so your melatonin is going to rise between eight and ten PM because that's what your body's telling you that you need to go to sleep, peaks around two to four am.
Speaker 5: Hello me.
Speaker 1: That is usually when my body wakes me up and is like, you know what, your bladder is full, you should get up and get out of bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, never fails, right, And so by the morning time, that's when your melatonin falls like drastically, because your body's supposed to wake up and that's all part of that, you know, normal clock. So if you're one of those people that ignores your circadian rhythm and does your own thing and stays up till two o'clock in the morning and then sleeps until you know, one o'clock in the afternoon, I could understand why you might be we teensy off weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Can you see this picture, okay of this pineal gland. I don't know, so I think it's very cool. This next picture it's a walnut, it is, But look at this, I'll see it.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: Isn't that interesting? This was my favorite picture I found for this episode. I was like, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 1: Well, but you know, it actually makes a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things, and hopefully people are watching, we'll catch on to this and where we're going with us. So keeping in mind that some people, like I said, don't pay attention to their normal bodies, rhythm and stuff, and that's not for you know, it's not necessarily people that work night shift because they can't help, but that's what you work. But jet leg or people that are late gamers or doom scrollers on social media, those are things you can help. But don't, right, Yes, so the interesting thing in your body. Now we're gonna talk about DMT. So not the trippy kind that you can go and do with the shaman in the woods, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, not this kind right here, not.
Speaker 1: The uber trippy kind of d MT. Right, your body, believe it or not, actually manufacture. There's DMT on its own.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: In all my years of being a nurse, did I know this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I did not. I'm the first to admit it. And I was like, what your body makes DMT? And I was uber shocked and uber interested to learn about that because I was not aware of that. I've never read that in a book, a textbook and training or in school like, none of that. It was not a thing. I didn't teach that because it wasn't in any.
Speaker 4: I never even heard about DMT until until basically the one that made it famous right right here. I didn't hear about this. I don't know that I want to fill this ever, like it sounds insane unless it comes on naturally like we're going to talk about today. And maybe you know, since I have had some close calls, maybe I already have. But I'm just saying that, I mean, do you really want to know what it's like right as you're checking out, like, well.
Speaker 1: No, And that's why the deeper we get into the episode, I'm going to bring up some things that I have talked to somebody else about that was in the occult side of things, And I'm like, what, No, Like, absolutely not, do I want to go there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: And some people do this repeatedly, over and over and over again. Now we're talking about the actual experience with the shaman or doing stuff on your own, oh whatever, But it's very different than what your body makes. Yes, I'm just saying, so there's two enzymes in your body that actually helped to manufacture your body's own DMT, which who knew and it's aa DC which is aromatic l amino acid uh decarbioxylase.
Speaker 4: Didn't and also.
Speaker 1: Didn't know what that was. And then another one called i NMT, which is endull in methyl transferase. But your body actually has several organs that play a part in making the d MT, which I thought was pretty cool. Now of course, uh, big blinking sign. Your brain is the first one which makes complete and total sense that your brain is the one in charge of this trippy drug that your body fakes.
Speaker 4: Right, we just add some turkey, so this is also involved.
Speaker 1: Exactly tripped a fan is definitely because those two chemicals that I mentioned before, they they mix with that and they cause the methyl and the and whatever causes trip to mean so that sounds trippedy on its own right.
Speaker 4: Funniest episodes ever of the of this show. I don't know if we can say, yeah, hopefully we can, Oh, well I did, it's funny, but I you know, this one in the KFC one is probably two of my favorite. Oh and the soup Nazi people.
Speaker 1: That don't know what we're talking about. Turkey has tripped a fan in it. And tripped a fan is what makes you like almost comatosed after you eat. So it did not know that, now you do. Yes, So your brain, since it manufactures everything relating to d MT. It has to do with your neo cortex, your hipocampus, and the pineal gland and so there has been lots of rat studies that they have done to measure DMT levels and the brains and they said that it's comparable to serotonin levels, and serotonin levels is what either balances you out or makes you like hyper excited. So interesting that that that has been around for a while, and I still never heard of it.
Speaker 4: No me either. This has all been a new I mean, since they've figured out how to replicate.
Speaker 1: I think it's very interesting to me. So the next organ that helps to produce DMT is the lungs, and so it says human lung tissue has some of the highest levels of that i NMT chemical expression in your body. So your lungs are a major contributor to DMT production, and I guess that's because of the oxygen that we take in and how it's broken down in the lungs and processed in the lungs, So that would be my guess. So the pineal gland as well, and so the pineal gland has both of those chemicals. That means that conditions coexist for the synthesis actually in the pineal gland itself, so that's kind of cool. And then it says also peripheral organs, so your adrenal glands, which makes perfect sense because they also produce cortisol, which changes people's smooth and behavior and stuff. Your thyroid gland, which is a master regulator for your body your immune cells, makes perfect sense. And even your retina and eye tissue make DMT.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither. So we're learning along with everyone else today. So school is in session.
Speaker 4: Ladies, true, don't make Jennet get the ruler.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, I could use that for another series at another time.
Speaker 5: That's true, very true.
Speaker 1: So researchers nowadays think that DMT is actually part of the body's immune and stress response system, which is pretty cool. That DMT is actually what's helping us to regulate whether we get you know, sick or not. So it's kind of cool. So the picture she brought up says DMT this spirit molecule yea Belokia revolutionary research into the biology of near death and mystical experiences.
Speaker 4: Wild and I think it's very cool. The reason why I picked this particular picture is because where we're going to go in a minute and all the eyeballs.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, right, well, which makes sense because we make DMP to our retina and our eye tissue and so the all seeing eye, and then.
Speaker 1: It transfers maybe to your i neal gland with your consciousness, your awakening so and tersting in trasante. So when does the body release DMT so studies have been conducted that say that it spikes during what during brim sleep, So the most RESTful, restorative, reparative sleep that your body can get, your body is actually releasing DMT. That's why dreams for a lot of people are highly visual. People remember their dreams because the more visual that they are, the more people remember them. I personally rarely remember dreams.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I do when I take benadryl, of all things? But that makes sense if it's increasing. I don't think I have very much melatonin when I got my DNA, whatever thing done, it gives you kind of your silly traits, you know whatever, you like chocolate more than vanilla, blah blah blah. It said I do not require as much sleep as other people, and I know that's true. And that's why I've been able to do night shift for twenty seven years, or I would not be able to because how I survive and be a mom still is I forced myself to wake up. I get up early, and then you know I'm able to, like go still do the things.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I could not do what you do because there's no way that I would function well now at my age on a night shift. Can't do it fully.
Speaker 4: Rough, definitely rough, can't do it.
Speaker 1: Why I'm telling you what, I must be getting old because it was very difficult for me to stay up till nine pm last night. Oh no, So outside of your highly vivid dreams during rim sleep, lots of DMT is also released in a lot of near death experiences. So people that have had near death experiences and they can explain to you vividly what they saw, what colors they saw, the whole nine yards makes perfect sense. Or people that say that they saw the bright light right. All part of the experience.
Speaker 4: Depends my mom, so she doesn't mind me sharing. But it wasn't a great experience. I chose this particular picture because instead of the bright at the end, she saw a lot of this purple. But it also wasn't a naturally occurring situation and so that's probably why. And also she said she would never do that again. Scared the holy shit out of her and she never did any.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is a lot of people that have the similar story to what you just described all talk about seeing purple.
Speaker 7: And I hate the color purple, but I think I have had enough Your death on accent, Like I had a hypertensive episode during surgery once.
Speaker 4: It was super bad, right, even as a little little kid, I had a horrible burn, requiring skin grafts and hospitalization, all this stuff. And so I think maybe there's something in there that maybe I remember, Maybe I just have an aversion, you know at this point.
Speaker 1: Which and it may be because it may be your body's natural protection, like suppressing those memories of that so that you don't have to relive that over and over again, because granted it's a terrifying experience anyway. And then especially shrouded in the color purple and doesn't exactly doesn't purple have a cult meaning?
Speaker 4: I yeah, I do believe it does. I would have to look at that to be sure, because I know the colors are really important to them. Steiner goes really into the colors. But I can't remember offhand, but I've always hated I mean, since I was a young girl, maybe that color blue. Now I love.
Speaker 1: Blue, but yeah, say, I'm not a purple fan either. Maybe it's from a past experience of me as well.
Speaker 5: So interesting.
Speaker 1: So the next one is highly interesting of when when a lot of d MT is released, birth birth of children or trauma events. Now, trauma, I can definitely see that, but I can honestly tell.
Speaker 4: You I don't know how they know.
Speaker 1: I don't recall releasing a lot of d MT when I had my child.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the children. I'm like, was this with the children? I mean I could see it, but like, how would they not? I mean maybe I would hope they're not doing very strange.
Speaker 1: Testing on somebody's in labor and the doctor or researcher standard no room going, do you see any bright colors right?
Speaker 4: Or like I think my scary thought was for the baby and that and doing EEGs as they're born. And I could see it because oh, yeah, have the ability to put the head leads on and it measures a lot of things, and I would not doubt that it measures other things if they wanted it to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy. And so, uh, trauma I can definitely understand, because again, your body goes into the fight or flight stuff and you're releasing you know, high liberals of cortisol and dopamine trying to you know, dull your pain and like all kinds of things. So could I understand that? Yes, Again, I still don't get the childbirthing, I don't. I can honestly say no.
Speaker 4: It just hurt.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't a euphoric experience right now.
Speaker 4: I had one at home and I did that whole thing, and people were like, oh, didn't you feel great afterward? And I can say this, like during the moment, no, but I did get that rush of endorphins after the fact, like what the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: And I just wanted to clean the house. But I was like, Okay, that's great, I'm tired. I guess I'm going to clean the house now.
Speaker 1: I did not want to clean the house. No, I did not. So the thing with the birth and the trauma that I find it interesting is that they said that the DMT helps with consciousness transitions and emotional imprinting, so maybe it is more on the infant than it is on the mom.
Speaker 4: Like that, because you know, we quit seeing all that. I was a four set delivery, so was my husband. It was pretty common back then, and they kind of cut it out. You know, they do use the vacuum if they absolutely have to, but as an ellen D nurse for years and years, I only saw that maybe twice. Ever, they've really backed off of that because of I imagine what.
Speaker 1: You're saying, got to get the salad tongs out right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't want to be making kids anymore in tune spiritually because you know, they're trying to wreck that for everybody.
Speaker 1: And that may be that may have a huge role to play in it, because researchers are like, uh, oh, we better like cut this out because you know, oh yeah, who knows.
Speaker 4: I want to make no gifted kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, And so now they just want to use the vacuum extractor and suck all that you know, good stuff out of them.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: So the next thing is through meditation, fasting, and ecstatic states. So during these times, high gamma brain waves correlate with high psychedelic activity. And I will tell you if you are super into fasting, and especially if you do like a three day fast, your body goes into autophagy and that's where you're you're burning off all of the stuff and so you experience like extreme mental clarity and all of that stuff during a longer fasting period. Now, a lot of people like me all fast twenty four hours, but usually when you do a two three day fast, that's when you hit the utophagy stage where it's like everything goes whoa, Like all the world brightens up and you know you have.
Speaker 4: Like you took an adderall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you have creativity and you have plenty of energy and your mind is sharp and focused and whatever.
Speaker 4: Shaking that Janet No.
Speaker 5: I take it a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Because I clearly have ADHD.
Speaker 8: And I'll tell you I was like, I was like, whoa, I can't be uh being Heidi like this this is way too bright outside the colors are brighter the things.
Speaker 4: I was like, this is not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it's like any type of math and fetamine use or something. That is why people take it because of the vividness and the clarity of everything. But yeah, fasting will put you in the same thing and your body because it has rid itself of all of the toxins and the excess sugar and carbs and whatever. That's when your body is like supercharged and hypercharge and it's like ready to go. So for all you that.
Speaker 4: With the tunnel, this one cracked me up. I was like, they're just chucking people down the tunnel.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes they're like go to the light, you need help.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, scary I hope you don't stay down at the bottom there.
Speaker 1: So that chucking people to the light kind of goes with the last time that your body releases DMT, and that's right before dying or your organs shut down completely.
Speaker 5: So hmmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it says they think that DMT helps the brain remain conscious during extreme oxygen loss, and so you know, like your organs are shutting down and DMT takes over and you're like, oh, I lost my kidneys, This is not so.
Speaker 4: Bad, right, It's fine, it'll be fine, right, everything's good, man. This has got to be the filling you feel when you're in the top filled with ice cubes and their harvesting now just kidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the whole another show too, darn it.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: So the interesting thing is why does the body make DMT? And so they don't really know, they don't understand, but what they have figured out, or they think they have figured out, is that it plays a very important role in visual processing. Hence the retina and the eye tissue making DMT. And because we take in all forms of light, whether it's sunlight, blue light, you know, fluorescent light or whatever, all goes in through our eyeballs and then it transfers into the nervous system and all of that stuff, and that's basically what runs our body right is light. So DMT may help the brain create the internal imagery. And so if you didn't make DMT in your body, would you still be able to actually see out of your eyeballs? Like what you're actually seeing? Kind of trippy, kind of trippy. So also it's in near death survival episodes, and so they think that DMT actually works to protect your neurons during times of extreme stress or again oxygen deprivation. So it's a neuro protectant, which is kind of trippy to think about that. It's a neuroprotectant that people that go on DMT trips of the outside your body type, those are times of extreme stress because people will tell you like they're being chased by things, or something is clawing at them or whatever. I've heard all kinds of crazy stories from people that have been on a DMT trip.
Speaker 4: I've heard good and I've heard bad. I've heard a lot of talking to angels or demons a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't I will pass on the talking to the demons part.
Speaker 4: I don't want to take away that they're going into a realm where they do not belong.
Speaker 1: Let's be honest, one hundred percent. Which leads us to the next thing is that it works for spiritual or mystical perception, and so that's where people get. Of course, the out of body experiences, the entity encounters spiritual revelations, like people are like, oh I found myself, I know my purpose and my plan and whatever. Or they have deep emotional memory access and so they can access things that their subconscious has suppressed for long periods of time. But I would just want to say this, so is this like related to the angelic visitation psychosis that we talked about on the last show, or are people really having a spiritual awakening? So is it higher enlightenment versus demonic activity attachments et cetera, et cetera. Or think about people with sleep paralysis. A lot of people who come back from DMT trips we'll talk about have sleep paralysis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no thanks, I don't want to remember the things that shouldn't be there. That sounds like a bad idea for me.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Kind of like those oh I can't remember what they're called. There's some kind of glasses that I have, like the purple do you remember what I'm talking about, some kind of purple lens or something, and it's supposed to help you see like demons and stuff around you. And I'm like, oh, hell no, no, no, Like, can you imagine how fearful you would be every single day after encountering that. I mean, so why did you want to go on a trip to trip yourself out?
Speaker 4: Well, and we know it's true, Like, look, the Bible tells you it's true if you believe in the Bible, you know, if you believe in the Torah, if you believe in like all these people say the same stuff, even Joseph. So I'm just saying, you know, maybe you don't want to end up like John d and Joseph Smith and all the people, because none of them met a very great end. I mean chucked out of windows raising their friend's kid like I don't know, doesn't sound great to me, but.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Yeah, I think that will be a hard pass for me. Like you do your thing, I'll do my thing.
Speaker 5: We'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with the immune regulation with the DMT, it interacts with different things and it stabilizes your cells and works to reduce inflammation. And so not only is it neuroprotectant, anti inflammatory, and it's a chemical bridge between consciousness and biology, which is actually kind of cool because it's one of those fearal good chemicals, like you know, with the dopamine and all of that stuff, and the serotonin and all of those things working together. But who knew that all this time your body was working with DMT production as well. I'm like shocked, I'm floored. I honestly am.
Speaker 4: I didn't know. I didn't know that as well.
Speaker 1: So what is the connection with the paneal gland? So your paneal gland has the quote unquote machinery to manufacture the DMT because it produces the melatonin and it's deeply connected with your circadian rhythm, your dream states, and spiritual experiences. And so they consider the paneal gland to be the quote seat of the soul, Which what do secret societies and ancient text and things like that talk about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to take it out and put it in somebody else. That's sure, you don't you want to live forever?
Speaker 1: Because this is considered the quote seat of the soul. It's in the Kabbola, it's in Verdict text, it's in uh, what is it discarte m hm. It's in all of these different texts where they talk about the paneal gland and how important it is, and and your paneal gland, you know, when it's open and it's not calcified, that's when everything is like vivid and you're creative and you know all all of the things. You have critical thought process which is so important, and what happens when that's calcified, All of that goes away and you it would be easier. Suppose that scientists and researchers knew that if they could do things to cause classification of the pineal gland, how dumbed down society would be, and how much easier we would be to control if we couldn't form thoughts and critical processes on our own.
Speaker 4: Right. So that's what that's what one of our other shows was he was trying to make him a little slave like that, mister Dahmer spooky m.
Speaker 1: So you know they're working on that. You know that's been in the works.
Speaker 4: For a long time, and all of all the.
Speaker 1: Way back like the picture that you're showing again, like Egyptian times and whatever. So this is not a new thing that they're focusing on that third eye, right, that's your third eye.
Speaker 4: Yep, sutely so.
Speaker 1: Uh, emotional and neurological cocktail. Holidays, of course, for a lot of people bring grief in nostalgia thinking about the past traditions they don't do anymore because the family members being lost or whatever. People get uber depressed. They get very heightened in their emotional state. Hence why I hate Christmas shopping season because no one has manners. Everyone is crazy and they will literally chop your toes off with a cart to get to a bag of eminem's.
Speaker 4: I mean it is true, it is true, and I think the holidays. So for us working in mental health, we always know we get a surge right before on a surge right after one hundred, the way it is. Yeah, if we get low on hours, we always are like, don't worry about it, almost the holidays.
Speaker 1: Don't worry all the.
Speaker 4: It'll happen, and.
Speaker 5: We care about that. But it's true, absolutely.
Speaker 4: And it's just you know, people get to the point, you know, money, like you said, not only the traditions, but this pressure, Like I know, as a single mom when I was one, r got pressure of being able to.
Speaker 1: Provide and all all that you have to give everybody what they want, And so desperation makes people do crazy things. Because any other time of the year, if you had Susie the sassy shopping cart person right you ran into her, any other time of the year, she would definitely not try to take your toes off with the cart. But during the holiday season, that's when people go.
Speaker 5: Theirk a little crazy.
Speaker 4: It starts at that Black Friday Maen.
Speaker 1: And so what causes that, What causes people to snap and to behave in ways that they don't normally behave in and do things that they wouldn't normally do. I'm just saying it's a thing that's true. So during that time of year, not only do people go crazy, but it is the time of year where everyone will tell you, not everyone, but you know what I'm saying. Abroad, percent of the population will talk about seeing angels or hearing loved ones that have passed away, hearing their voices, or smelling certain things that you know, remind them of a person in the past, like certain sense and things like that, or nursing staff talk about seeing and having sightings of shadowy or light, you know, figures or whatever. And so does that kind of stuff happen and does it heighten this time year?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Very weird, right, So why does that happen? Well, how about is your DNA a spiritual antenna? And I'm going to say yes, because your DNA is your God given strand to make up who you are. That is your connection to God. Your mRNA is the messaging between you and God. Hence, why do we want to give mRNA vaccinations and treatments and stuff alter that DNA Because they're severing that connection with Creator. So the science side of things says that DNA emits and receives tiny little light signals, and some other scientists that are on the other side of the coin say they act like a radio antenna. And I'm going to tell you this is absolutely one hundred percent Drew. And here's why. If you are a shit person, right, and you have crummy behavior and whatever, what kind of people do you attract?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Say, if you.
Speaker 1: Are kind hearted and loving and empathetic for people and whatever, what do you attract in your circle those same kind of people? And so do I side on the the fringe? Science part where your DNA is a radio antenna, absolutely, because what you put out comes back to you. And if you put out misery and chaos into the universe, your life is full of misery and chaos a lot. So yes, I believe that. And it says that human bodies respond not only to other people's energy levels and stuff, which we all know because we talk about that a lot, but it also responds to cosmic radiation, solar cycles, and full moons. So think about to the human resonance frequency that you know makes people lacked a little cuckoo and they're like, oh my god, I feel like everything is off, everything is heightened or whatever. During those times, it was literally splashed all over social media when that frequency changed. And think about two with the full moons. Full moons have always brought out cukadoos.
Speaker 4: These Arctic northern lights. My ass. Look, people, I don't care what you saw. I'm sure you did. I did too, But guess what, it's never happened before, Like do the math and know that they're doing something to you.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. And we know from you know, research and what we've talked about before. Do they have the type of energy weapons that can do that, and do they know about affecting our frequencies and stuff I look at we did a long time ago, like the Havana syndrome, you know, and we talked about that and how they can use not only frequencies, but sounds and smells and all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: I remember right around twenty twenty there was this sound every night, and I wasn't the only one. Other people are the weird high pitched sound. And they do stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh one hundred percent. Yeah, And that's part of the testing that they do on human human beings, with or without your knowledge and consent, right, But that's the thing. And so anything that they can do to upset or interfere with that connection and your your DNA antenna, of course they're going to do it. So spiritual side of things, angels are considered frequency based beings, and so Christmas angels often are described as glowing or shimmering, so people that describe seeing them this time of year, that's what they describe them as, or sometimes they're even depicted in movies right as shimmery type type things. And so the idea that intuition or revelation is a signal received by your own DNA coil. So I tend to believe that too, because.
Speaker 4: This picture shows that so good. It's like the coil in the back. And then I really like this one.
Speaker 1: Well, and it makes sense because how many times do you have an intuition like, oh, I should not do that, or maybe I should get hold of somebody or whatever. That is literally your your God consciousness telling you to stay away from something, telling you to run towards something, telling you to contact someone. That's exactly what that is. So because the the DNA stranding that you know he created, the Creator created us to be those receivers for him and to get those messages. But how often do we not listen?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Where I get I was gonna say, I kind of remember maybe a time or two in my life where I was a little pigheaded and stubborn and I'm like, nope, not doing that, And it's like, yes you are when I hit you over the here with frying pan if you don't listen. So here's the question. Are some people more genetically predisposed or sensitive to the spiritual realm? What do you think?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 4: I do think this is a thing only because well, I know I had childhood trauma, and people could put it off on that. But even in my lineage, like I come from a long line of people, like clear back to the Huntington's and it's it's strange, like Xena Huntington is one of my very old old Mormon ancestors, and she was known as a priestess and it was before they took you know, that away from the women, and she gave more blessings that helped people than the men and anyone else. And then they took it from the women.
Speaker 1: Of course why because women are nature nurtures.
Speaker 4: Right, because they worked and they were like, damn it.
Speaker 1: Right, we don't want to we don't want to helping people for crying out loud, and who are the people that create uh, destructive things in the world. It's always a male. Women don't do that.
Speaker 4: I will give them a couple instances of like, okay, but what happened to those people beforehand? Right, like the one lady of Bathory and she.
Speaker 9: Was kind of crazy killing people, leading them all over and weirdo stuff or like you know, I mean, I'm not saying women can't be nefurious, but overall, I mean we can use the podcast world for example, how often do we help up?
Speaker 4: Why are right people pushed down?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: And it's true, and it's it's because we are God's natural nurtures and so we are born to help people and lift people up and whatever. And so if you think about it in the terms of good and evil, and oh my gosh, people are probably gonna lose. They're ever up and minds over this. But women tend to side on the side of good, whereas men tend to side on the side of evil because it's it's their nature to not nurture, it's their nature to repress and suppress and all of those things. And that's why, Like, if you look out through history, like all of the psychological studies that have been done that basically tormented like the participants, they've all been run by a man, you know, look at Bill Gates and what he's done. Look the vaccine manufacturers. They're typically always a male. Can there be exceptions to that? Yes, I'm not saying that men are bad, So don't get your panties all up in a twist, because I love men and we need men. But that's why there's two sides of the coin. Because we're supposed to to balance each other.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's important, it's really important, and why we're designed a specific way to have that other half to balance us too, because we're too emotional. I can't count how many times I've helped somebody up where my husband's like, why'd you do that? Say you saw it coming, like you did this before, you know better, right.
Speaker 1: But it's in your neighbor your nature to like help and help repeatedly. And that's why, like certain people are susceptible also to getting used and getting hurt in that aspect because people take advantage of that.
Speaker 5: But I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with that because I'm not going to change.
Speaker 4: No. Like I told my husband the other day, I said, he's like, why do you send pictures to this one person? And I said, you know, it's not about them and what they think like or whatever they do with it, they asked me, So I do that, and I want to bless them, So I do that. And you know, it is information, it is stuff I've worked hard to get and books and things. And he's like, you know they're just going to use that, you know, And I'm like okay, And you know, if I've already presented it, is it really my job to hoard everything like it's just not not good, Like that's not goot to help people grow?
Speaker 1: So right, So we have to make a lot of decisions in our lives, right, and pick our battles and do all of the things. But that comes down to again that pineal gland and us having the ability to reason out and critically think and plan out, like if we do this, what could happen? What's going to happen? So that's two sides of the coin too, Because can women be bad shit Cuckooh yeah, but that's why again women need men and men need women for that balance and that harmony.
Speaker 5: Because that's why it was created to be.
Speaker 4: Absolutely So.
Speaker 1: Do you think that prophetic gifting is a biological trait?
Speaker 4: Not always? I think it can be, and I think, you know, it can also be acquired if if God decides to do anything with you, he can you know, I think so too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So how about do certain DNA lineages carry spiritual sensitivity?
Speaker 4: I think that might be true. I think that one might be definitely.
Speaker 1: True because how many people do you know that like most of their family are like very like in tune. I guess you could say and awake and know things that normal people wouldn't know, and you know they're not studying stuff that it just comes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think that's a definite. I think that there's just and I think Native Americans prove that a lot of times nobody had to come tell them about God likes to do and they were like, yeah, we just figured this thing out. We don't need you, and then that caused the problem because they needed money.
Speaker 1: Right, So do you think that like with the with the lineages like that, do you think that's why there are some that have long lines of like profits or healers or whatever that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so for me, I definitely think that's I visualize that in my own family or like you'll have a heightened sense uh, Like we all have a heightened sense of smell, which is not the best thing for a nurse, but I agree there's days where I'm like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: But like I could even smell like crazy stuff when I'm like uber congested and I'm like, oh my god, it smells like whatever.
Speaker 4: And I mean it's benefited me a lot. You know, it's helped me too, But uh, you know you just I do think that's something that you know, you're either born with a lot of times and then you can develop it or you know, you you may be able to. I think you have to have a little spark in there on that particular thing.
Speaker 1: And here's the here's the question that I have or not the question, But think about this. How many times do we hear stories about like as we're younger children that had imaginary friends, right, and then of course as we age, like all that goes away, belief goes away, faith goes away or whatever. So what if that spiritual side of things and that God connection was coming through our DNA as an imaginary friend and so our body are subconscious? Is is making it so that we can understand what we're through an imaginary friend? Like, think about it in the same aspect of like Bigfoot or whatever. So if Bigfoot was actually a different kind of creature that was like uber frightening and uber scary and terrifying, demonic looking, whatever words you want to describe it, people would not be able to visually or physically handle what it really looks like. That's why it presents as a werewolf.
Speaker 4: Right. Well, yeah, the angel is the first thing they say to every person ever is do not be afraid.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's why I'm wondering if if maybe the imaginary friend thing is because we still have that close connection to God when we have our innocence and all of that stuff, and that's how our body manifested in a way that we can understand. Because being that small and that little and our brains aren't developed yet, we're not going to understand like a light being, you know what I mean, right.
Speaker 4: Right, So you just as like fake or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, imaginary And that's why like when we get older and the pineal gland closes and we shut off that you know, connection or whatever, and we lose that creativity and we lose that openness to be able to actually visually process mm angels and things like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I could see that for sure.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that made sense.
Speaker 4: Now, I get where you're going with that.
Speaker 1: So is d MT the molecule of Christmas miracles? So because it's created naturally like we talked about before, and it happens during trauma and all of those different things and the heightened stress levels in December with all the Christmas shopping and thinking about family that aren't there any more, and all of those things. So is that coupled with our circadian rhythm and our hormone balance and all of those things what cause people to see like the Star of Bethlehem during Christmas and they visualize it or that's when they have more angelic visitations or angelic messages or whatever. Is DMT the cause of that and why?
Speaker 4: I don't think so, but I think that people could think.
Speaker 1: That it's very possible. So Biblically speaking, a biblical angel is a light being and has an overwhelming presence and comes usually with a message or a warning or things like that, or telepathic communication. So kind of like we talked about touched on a little in the last show. I like to say I get downloads. It's not an actual download of information, but it like the filing cabinet got filled up when I wasn't paying attention, if you know what I'm getting at, And it's like stuff that I have never looked into, I don't know anything about, and all of a sudden, the information is there. Has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 4: More? I think mine is? I get led to things like you need to look at this book right, I have to read this thingy over here, and especially with the books. But it's all about how you tune in. Like I think if if you tune in, I think you could get like I mean, there are some things that are automatic where I'm like, yeah, I know that, like yeah.
Speaker 5: Why do I know that?
Speaker 4: I have? No? Yeah? Yeah, and and I just get it that fast where my Mom's like, hold on, what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 5: And where is my God?
Speaker 4: And and it's funny, you know. Language is one of those things where Spanish for me, I did study it, but just in a book that I got at the store. Like I didn't take it. Uh. I just had a boyfriend and I didn't understand him, and he didn't understand me. And I was really young, and I thought I'm gonna figure this out. So and he wasn't my boy. I liked him, right, I want to talk to him. And so I just learned. Uh, And I started, you know, oh, I'll just do this, or I'll just watch movies or all and and and I know enough now that you know, I can stumble my way through quite a bit. Uh. And it passed on to my son who he did study it because he heard me do that. He's so fluent. He's like perfectly fluent, you know, which is really funny because he failed the English part of the exam and they questioned him when he went to go get his his bilingual interpreter thing here. He's very young and he already has that, and they said, well he was not born here, then he is not a natural citizen. And I said, he is the widest child you have ever thought.
Speaker 5: The people speak. He definitely is.
Speaker 4: I was like, sir, just send So I had to have this meeting with his counselor. I said, just send them a picture and they were laughing, and he goes, mom, it's because and I know there are people that speak Spanish in other countries. I'm teasing a little here, but that are blonde and blue eyed and all the things. But I think it's funny just in general. And the guy said, well, why did you fail? The English party said, because the computer does it for you. I actually had to learn how to conjugate these verbs. Well, yeah, he's not wrong. Well check does do it for you.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because I dated somebody before that was Hispanic, and they were trying to learn better English and they're like the English language is the most difficult, complicated thing to learn, like it makes zero sense to people, and why do we have multiple ways to spell the same word?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, and they're well and even so I took French forever, but I couldn't ever do it because there was a cute boy that's see, it's always the voice, a boy that sat next to me, and I just never paid attention. But when I went to France, I was like, oh, like you said, who is this person? My daughter said, did you speak French to that person? And I said I think I did, and she was we were lost, and I was like, they are so rude if you try and just talk English to them at first. So they know English. Look, none of them don't like understand. They know. They just don't want to talk to you if you're not going to dress right and be nice. But so I tried and then he was like talking to me for a minute. Then he spoke in English and I was like, oh, that's great, but he was like, yeah, your French wasn't bad, and she's like, you speak French.
Speaker 5: What I was like, You're like, I have no idea where it came from. Don't know, Yeah, I was like.
Speaker 4: I did take it for a long time. I guess some of it got like you said, the download, I guess some of it went in there, you know. Or if you've ever fallen asleep with a podcast, this happens to me a lot in my ear and I'll wake up and I'm like, yeah, that totally made sense. My husband's like, did you just learning your sleep? You are freaking weird?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, And some people have that higher frequency where U and I liked it. Think of it like a sponge. You are highly absorbed sponge. Other people not so much. They're dried out dead inappropriate.
Speaker 4: Well, well that would.
Speaker 1: You need to get that sponge moist.
Speaker 4: She's been nice, Ah my mom, how do you keep all this stuff in your head? Because sometimes she'll hear me when somebody says something that you're not talking about, you know, another thing, and then I'll just and I'm She's like, why did you know that? I'm like, I just listened to it once on the podcast one hundred person listening, you know, But to learn it, really learn it good, not just a little bit. I have to stop and write it down if I really want to know something. Well, it still gets in there sometimes.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, and I'm the exact same way. But I think that's why, like we talked to about a minute ago, like some people are uber sensitive to the universe or whatever you want to call it and picking up things and listening to those signals that it may not be like you're hearing voices. I don't mean that, but it's like like you said, like being led to do whatever, Like I got led in the holistic healthre yeah, and knew how to do things that I've never done before, and it's like it's just there, It's in there. Yeah, Katina is getting full.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: I think there is definitely that, And you know, I think that it also kind of hurts us because we can read the room and I've been told before like you're reading it wrong, and I'm like, no, I'm not right.
Speaker 1: Empathic yep.
Speaker 4: It's always something you.
Speaker 1: Can sense, uh uh. And that's why I said, like empathic in the in the sense of being in tune to things around you, kind of like I said, with childhood, you know, and having that innocence, and so when you're empathic, you have that same kind of ability or gift that we're born with. Where it's like you can feel or sense emotions or whatever. You don't even have to look at anybody in the room.
Speaker 4: You can just feel you didn't do anything. Yeah, and it doesn't even like sometimes it's kind of bad because you you can call I'm very direct, so I'll say something to somebody and they'll say that's not true, like I don't feel that, but like maybe they did, but it wasn't enough to really have them even notice, Like maybe they're not.
Speaker 1: Either, or maybe they really do feel that, right, but they're not being upfront and honest.
Speaker 4: And I just think that's really unfortunate, you know, because we live in such a world that literally no one is their authentic self. And I think it scares the shit out of people when people like us just do what this is just me, like this is my life, Like if you looked me up, you would find out the same shit I already tell you, you know, like this is how it is. And so some of us don't do masks, and we don't do that well. And I'm definitely one of those people, you know. I don't like that. I don't like masks. I don't like faking things. I don't right say why I don't have time for that, right.
Speaker 1: Same thing. I'm not going to bury my true identity to make somebody else, make somebody else have the happy feels, you know what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, or make you more comfortable or whatever. And I think that is why you know, I've been number one god, but number two that is that people liked to listen because they're like, oh, this is who she really is and what you want to do. And yeah, you listen to a podcast you want to know about them.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know. And people when you don't wear that mask, people feel closer to you, They feel more connected because they feel like they know your authentic, genuine soul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and even if it's not great, like you're still gonna know me like that. I'm not saying I'm all like all but up like, there's lots of parts of me that many people don't like that I don't even like, but at least you'll know who I am. And I always go back to that Nirvana quote, you know, I mean, it's good to just hate somebody for who they are, even if that you know, it's it's that quote, like it's like, Okay, I'd rather be hated for who I am than who I'm not right, It's just I don't have that, and people are mistaken for oh, she can't keep a secret, or oh she doesn't work well with others. No, I'm just going to be brutally honest. And if you're also the same, we probably we can have a really great relation.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, hence why we're best friends.
Speaker 4: Exactly, And I'm like, you know, is it really that difficult? Do you all really hide like that? Just seems exhausting to me. I can't. That was part of Mormonism, right, They were all fake and and not sorry for people, I just generalized, but many of the people I knew seemed very fake.
Speaker 1: Right, And and here's a like an example of that. What was that what was her name, Ruby?
Speaker 4: Oh you have Ruby Frankie.
Speaker 1: Where she she put the uh put on that front or that air that they had the perfect family and she was the perfect mom and like they loved each other and the kids loved each other and like whatever, and then behind the scenes her.
Speaker 4: Child was the Nazi camp survivor.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like she was that shit nuts and she was angry and she yelled at people all the time, and she abused her children and and whatever. So that that just goes to show you that like when you can let that wall down and be your authentic self, that's when you have more light that comes in.
Speaker 4: And people will love it or they will hate it. There's never an in between.
Speaker 1: And if they if they can't, if they cannot take your presence or the light that you emit, that is a you problem or them problem. That's not a you problem, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's hard. That's a hard thing because I think what you said, like, I've had it since I was a kid, since I was literally born, and it's intense for people, and I get it, like it's caused problems for me my whole life. And I watch it with my daughter and it makes me so sad because she got it a little more than the others. And my son has it, but he doesn't give up.
Speaker 5: He does not care. And then I need to check you would love him.
Speaker 4: He's just like I'm gonna do this if I want to, Like he does not. I'm like, oh boy, Sometimes I even am like ah and about.
Speaker 1: Getting to that point when the judgment of others just not bother you and I haven't.
Speaker 4: Now I am so proud that I raised him, Like I need to teach him how to cultivate a better acceptance of people, because not everybody will meet you where you are, right, so we got to get there. But like he does not do that for honey, traps don't work with him. Nothing works with him because he will stay in his lane and he's like, bitch, please. Like sometimes I'm like, oh, you cannot do that, and if I say no, it's probably bad, like because I'm pretty liberal on certain things. But like with my daughter, it's hard because she doesn't know how to rain anything back. And she's a lot like I was. And every single time when I was a kid, like I would have problems with people that you know, they just didn't like me. There was like nothing that ever happened, Like we didn't have a fight or words or like, it would just be like they didn't like.
Speaker 1: It because they cannot be around that type of energy.
Speaker 4: And I used to.
Speaker 1: Higher level and that's that's why people can't do that.
Speaker 4: It's hard though, that's a hard thing to accept. But when I got older and I started noticing more, like babies always come to me, dogs always.
Speaker 1: Because you have that that authentic innocence about you, so don't.
Speaker 4: But hard, Yeah, sometimes that's rough, right, I mean, it's harder honestly for her for me to watch that with her. You know, we're talking about a kid that's like got in trouble during the VID because she wanted to hug everybody too much and she just loves people, and you know, for them to just be intentionally mean because why and she doesn't understand it. And you can't teach that cruelty to somebody that doesn't think like that. You can't.
Speaker 1: And that's why I'm glad there's light and dark in our society because some people have that light and they bring that light to everything around them, and other people try to bring destruction and chaos. So kind of like chaos magic, right, yeah, right, And so think of it this way, like the biblical angels and whatever that we described a while ago. So think of it on the flip side. And these are the DMT and too. So people describe seeing geometric light being so shapes right, squares and triangles and all the things. And again they have the overwhelming presence. There's a message or a cryptic teaching along with it, and telepathic communication. So this is the occult thing that I wanted to mention earlier because you and I have both done a show with this person and there's a lot of practicing of crossing the abyss and can describe to you in very vivid detail number one involving the color purple. And number two, everything in their cr over between life and death was geometric and nothing was like uniform or whatever where we would see things or process things on a daily basis. It was all these very strange shapes and patterns and whatever. But the colors and stuff. And since our body releases DMT during near death experiences or right before we die, wow there.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, And I mean, look, I'm not saying anything if you want to go do that, like you know people that have done that, like who we're talking about. I don't know if he still wants that mentioned, but you know, I think that it's scary for me. Like if you want to choose to do whatever you want, but remember one thing it says in the Bible, and it says it for a reason. It's a really good warning for people that demons that never belonged here. And so I'm talking, yes, fallen angels came here and mate it with women and those things that they created, not the fallen angel. The things that they created were born illegally without the proper spirit, I believe, and when they died that first time, right, they can't go to they can't go anywhere because they are created illegally. Yeah, like it wasn't it wasn't a God thing. And so now it says they roam looking for a place to rest. And the scary part for that is is that when you cross into somewhere, you are a bright light because you have a spirit from God. Right, Okay, well even if you were a demon worshiper, like even if you hated.
Speaker 5: Everything else that's.
Speaker 1: Created you.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I feel like they are bringing so many things back, you know, and they it doesn't. It may help you temporarily. But like every single time I read Crowley, or I read John d or I read Let's Go out of the Occult, because people say that's a cult. Read about Joseph Smith, read about other prophets. They always talk about like these things and I'm not talking prophets in the Bible. I'm talking about false prophets. Mean big difference is they will have these horrible things like come afterward, and like it's just they'll get and then they'll get addicted to substances or whatever because they're not trying to be in this presence or they're possibly overtaken and that's scary. So you know, they can be overtaken if they don't have the light of God. I don't believe a true Christian can be overtaken by I believe they could be tortured. Oh one hundred and and well all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Well, look at Job, right, it's a perfect example because Job had uh faith stronger than anyone else and whatever, but he had all of these things that were oppressing him and causing chaos and destroying his life and everything around him, right, and so.
Speaker 4: The suffering was real, it was. And he lost all his kids in one day like that. You don't get that back. Like people talk about that and say, well he was restored. I'm like, no, you don't have the same baby again like those people that he lost. That's a real, genuine loss, Like that's forever. And so I get why he was tormented, you know, And I mean and it was allowed. We read about why right things are allowed to occur, right, but we do have got to turn to and faith is like the main thing, like it is, and protect yourself like put on that armor of God, like do those things and see if your life isn't different. Like that is why no matter how much I learn, no matter and people will say to me, you know all this stuff, you know, how how do you still believe in the Bible Because it's just this.
Speaker 5: Or it's an allegory or it's a code for the direction.
Speaker 1: It's made up it's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or or that was you know, used for this reason this. I'm like, okay, but I know what it is for me, Like I have been close to death multiple times, and there's nothing that can take my faith. There's just no way.
Speaker 1: Right one hundred person. And so think of this, like for people who are choosing to go on these unnatural trips with d MT. If you just found out today that your body manufactures it anyway on a regular basis, why and the ever loving Hale would you need to go outside of that for a synthetic experience something that was not you know, God created that is outside of you. Why would you need to go outside of that for an extra experience? Because, like Heidi said, you're a light, You're going to attract things. So think of yourself as a magnet, so you're going to pull all of that magnetic energy right back to you. And so you're crossing over into places that you should not be.
Speaker 4: Because you may not be where you think you are, either univers the things that are the abyss or whatever that is closest to us is the lowest realm. You have no idea where you're going. And I can tell you this, the benevolent things are not low, They're not.
Speaker 5: So up.
Speaker 1: Like every time everybody's ever said, oh, you should try it once, my answer has always been the same. I don't need to try it because I already know who I am.
Speaker 4: And I mean, if you want to do it, that's fine, but just be aware you may not be the same afterward, like even with ketamine, even with these things that they're doing for people to treat them. And I'm not talking like externally or anything. I'm talking about like ivy. I'm talking I'm talking about serious doses, Okay, because I do think there's some things topically that I mean, we we do absorb it, but it's a different thing. You're not going to get high if you rub like certain things on your body because it's different and everybody's different anyway, But I do think at the level they give you when it goes directly into the bloodstream in an ivy whatever, unless you have severe trauma and you know what you're getting into and you're prepared for that, you better be prepared to live with the consequences of getting those memories back, because with the good comes the bad. God has put that mechanism there for you, like for me, especially because I have traumatic amnesia from like trauma, like.
Speaker 1: From some stuff, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I share that and I'm fine with that, but I also don't need to delve further into that to know that that happened, Like I know, like, how much further do I need to know to know? Like I'm good? Like I know it's there. We learn, we grow, We you know, if I was still having more issues from it and hadn't developed, you know, through God, you know that was the thing that changed me. Is honestly my dog and God. Like my daughter said to me the other day, she said, Mom, the changes in you came so much after huge trauma. So I'm assuming you know, some of this stuff going on naturally in my body and then you know, I got a dog and then I delved into the Bible and it was all at the same time, right, And she was like, it was so crazy watching you change. And then she said and then when you had your first grandchild, it just was She's like, it's been actually cool to see you change again. She's like, I mean you were always She's like, I love you. You're still much you know. I mean she's like, yeah, I love you. You're my mom. But like the things that changed in you were radical.
Speaker 1: It was like, and it should be that way, right, and it should be when you have an actual true awakening.
Speaker 4: Type you should accident, I mean, that does happen. Yeah, that could have happened, you know. So to say God doesn't sometimes make people crazy, because sometimes I think he does, Like he uses what right, I mean the one I can't remember who who what Nicodemus that had to go live like a goat for a while.
Speaker 10: But it's true though, because every trial and turmoil is meant to strengthen your character and strengthen your faith and resolve right, and sometimes like why are people born with deformities or why are people injured in accidents or whatever?
Speaker 1: When he could prevent it happening. Here's the thing. You will never experience any kind of growth in your life unless you have some kind of chaos or turmoil that you have to come out of. So maybe you're an uber vain person and you're all about your looks all the time and you get in a horrific accident and your face is burned or something, and what is the lesson to be learned in that?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: You have to learn to adapt and overcome and not be concerned with worldly things and you know, judgment from other people. You should be reflecting and word, what kind of people are you on the inside?
Speaker 4: And God has catered that for your life, right, not that he makes the challenge, but he knows. You know, everything is a court in this world. It's either allowed or not allowed. Like that is that is the whole point of job. Like you listen to job, people are like, why did job get tortured? And God was okay with it? Some thinks he is okay with but he also knows like our breaking point and that's why things are weighed and judged, you know, right, And he says, don't try and think like him, like I don't know, but that is your catering, and I think he knows what's on the other side, right, Like he knows absolutely what we could become, and so he hopes will endoor to the end, which is like what we're supposed to do, but not just lay there like come on like that, that's not.
Speaker 1: It, Like how do you how do you use the chaos or trauma or turmoil that you went through to not only make a change instead of yourself but inside of other people?
Speaker 4: Right, That's why I called my show. That's why people always ask me your show. His name is a little weird. And I'm like, right, because that's your warning. Unfiltered is the warning if you watch me. Sorry, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: You know, like you're at your own risk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I might cuss, I might say some crazy offhand thing. I might say a wrong word and wrong think, and I don't no whatever, I'm not going to do catering to that. So that's what that is. And rise because I'm like, look, I have been a victim half my life if you want to define it, but I choose not write that. I should be on a corner somewhere selling myself with the life I had. Okay, Like I'm not ever and nor will I ever nor have I ever been that because I saw the chaos around me and said, this is not my life. I will not be this.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to be better and whatever. And that's what we should all be striving to do.
Speaker 4: But not just for myself, for others too, right, because if you stop there, then you're an asshole. Right.
Speaker 1: So with the with the holidays and all of that stuff and the emotional triggers and whatever whatever. So a lot of times people will experience where they sense a loved one, hear a loved one, smell a loved one, or you know, something like that. And I want to say that a lot of people put a lot of stock in the fact if they lost somebody and they see a cardinal around the holidays, a cardinal always reminds them of their loved one, like it's their loved one coming to visit. And so do people also believe that the lost loved one rein incarnates or whatever or comes back as an angel to talk to them.
Speaker 4: Hopefully not, because hopefully you read your scriptures and you know absence of the body is presence with the Lord. Yeah, I remind us to my mom because she has a hard time because we've lost so many people and it is hard. It is. But I also tell her that doesn't mean he doesn't see you. It just means you know that we know that he is somewhere better and that we have to let go. That is part of overcoming. That is why death happens in stages, right, and we don't all die at the same time. Like, we have to learn that everything you're given as a gift and kenon will be taken away time and God says though, don't ever live your life like in regret, but also try not to look back too much on that pass like and live in that past because you see people do that, you know right that overtakes their life. Doesn't mean you don't remember that, yeah, but just remember the familiar spirits in the Bible know everything. They know your heart's desire, they know what you want. They know so much about you, and they know how to get what they want to.
Speaker 1: I was going to say a little bit of manipulation from the other side, because what did they do cause death, chaos or restruction, and so do they quote unquote reincarnate or show themselves as a lost loved one or whatever? Oh, yes, maybe they do, so be very careful of what you're looking at.
Speaker 4: Right, and they're lower level. This isn't even the good stuff. Just remember, like the occultists will tell you if you want to go read them, we'll talk to you all about what it is. And even they say, don't fuck with it, and we still do.
Speaker 1: Right, Bananas, and you know, because we were hard headed and we don't listen.
Speaker 4: So bananas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So onto the Star of Bethlehem. Celestial, symbolic or psychedelic. So we know from a traditional sense and the biblical sense. In Matthew two one through twelve, it was the story of the magi that were guided from the east to where Jesus was born. It was a celestial sign announcing the birth of the king. So in traditional explanations, it's because Jupiter and Saturn planetary conjunction, or Jupiter and Venus from a comet or a supernova or rare astronomical events that are visible four months could have created the Star of Bethlehem. The mystical take on the things is it's a light in the sky, an awakening with humanity. A star is the symbol of guidance, intuition, and internal revelation. The biological theory is that ancient people were more connected to nature's frequencies, which yes, they were, because now we're concerned with cell phones and iPads and iPods and all the electronics and stuff, and we don't pay attention to nature. We don't pay attention to our surroundings or anything. So I definitely believe that. Also, it says strong celestial alignment with the electromagnetic field of shifts, or humans feel those shifts physically and spiritually. So biblically speaking, people are now talking and think that the Magi were actually astrologers from either Babylon or Persia, and to them, Jupiter King Regulus meant royal star, and Virgo was the Virgin, and so that's where they come to the conclusion that they must have all been astronomers. But whichever way you look at it, where it's whether it's biblical, traditional, mystical, or biological, they all kind of have the same thing in common is that it's Star Bethlehem as a guiding force. So some cultures see the Star of Bethlehem as either awakening your Christ's consciousness divine light or incarnates into human form. And so some people believe that the Star of Bethlehem is actually an angel watching over us and could like take human form when need be. I don't know about that. I'm just saying some cultures believe that, so it is what it is. So examples of like the solar's flares or the comments or or whatever. If you ever heard people like we talked about before, acting crazy on a full moon or during the human residence, it's because again, those frequencies shift. And so they'll tell you a lot of times too, when those energy shifts happen, that you'll notice your animals like.
Speaker 4: And everything does labor.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, everything gets crazy and it's kind of like and this maybe like tm I for people, but if you work with a bunch of women, you cycles wellculate and everybody will be on their cycles at the same time.
Speaker 4: They all live together.
Speaker 1: And so I bring that up because if you're thinking about like everything going into labor at the same time, or everybody's frequency shifting, it is believed to be like a reset for us. And so it's not supposed to be something that we're supposed to be scared of. When the energy shifts, it's God working to shift us all back to the state of consciousness that we're supposed to be having. But it does reset it definitely, it's the reset button, but it makes some people fry instead of reset you know, your hard drive.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Oopsie, sorry, I.
Speaker 1: Smell something burning.
Speaker 5: It's just my neighbor.
Speaker 4: It's just you know, it's just my ears and my hair and my brain.
Speaker 1: So think of it this way. Does this dark Bethlehem actually or could it have actually caused a global peneal gland awakening? So does that happen around this same time like every year, because again he's trying to reset things. Do you think that's possible?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think I think that that's why everything's off with the Gregorian calendar, because it's supposed to be how it's supposed to be, like the way he designed it, not the way we designed it. And they did that shit on.
Speaker 1: Purpose, son Persa. So if you think about like angels as interdimensional messagers, and like I said, our mRNA is that messenger sequence between us and gods, and I get the angels coming in. But if you compare all the religious text with the modern phenomena and people describing them as you know, light beings or messenger carriers they're like celestial heavenly, so they don't have physical bodies. They appear suddenly out of nowhere. Some people describe them as shape shifters. To me, that's a little different. That makes me think of something completely different When you say shape shifter, I like that.
Speaker 4: That makes me interdimensional being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent, like it doesn't make me think of heavenly, you know what I'm saying. And of course that like esp where they're communicating with you through thought. I don't know about you, but that makes me a little.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 1: There is a theory called the Philosopher's Stone, and what that is is times when the spirit and the matter around us unite, and they think that that is what causes people to see the Star of Bethlehem or to see angels appear or whatever, or they feel off I guess during the holiday time. So I'm not sure what I think about that. But if you're uniting with matter around you again, I would be very careful what you're putting out into the universe because you're going to track that right back. So if you're putting out demonic messages, you're probably going to get that back threefold. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm saying to be careful, gotta be careful stuff.
Speaker 1: So anyway, to me, this stuff is uber interesting and where these things really come from? And so me, I think because I love the brain and I love to think about like our subconscious and the way it protects us, you know, and all of those things. So do you think that our subconscious could be like an over ride for our emotions or whatever to get us to understand things that we don't understand, but in a more simplified way, kind of like I talked about with like you know, seeing like Bigfoot or whatever, and the way that we actually would see it would scare the hell of us, so we interpret it a different way. So do you think it's possible for the same thing to happen with angelic stuff or people thinking they're seeing like the Star of Bethlehem.
Speaker 4: I have a hard time with the angel thing because I think that they're so militant if you get sent a real angel, and I don't think God would want to confuse it by making it like less like less scary like God sent, you know, because the ones that were sent by God did scare the shit out of people because they were like, hey, don't freak out, But I've got this message right, right. They didn't. They didn't obfuscate themselves. They could have just showed up as something different. I mean, I think there was one instance where they did, and then people still lost it after them anyway. Yeah, it was the one with Sodom. In Sodom, but it didn't work right. Everybody, like it was like this weird thing and everybody was weirdly attracted still in all this strange stuff.
Speaker 1: So well, that's understandable. They're like, oh, it's kind of like that guy. It's like that Geico commercial with the raccoons that are like eating out the trash and they're like, oh, this is gross. You should taste it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like in Sodom, grosser and.
Speaker 4: More weird the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're like, oh, this is kind of sexually turning me on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we still have those people today unfortunately. But I don't think that the real ones can really hide it or anything like. It didn't work, Like even though they were human in the like, it didn't work. And so I think that there would be a hard path, like you wouldn't be able to do that. I don't think. And with God, I think he's, like I said, very specific with things. It wouldn't be like so like I'm gonna come back seventy two times and maybe you'll catch it by the end of this and then you'll have your friends sleep with your wife. Like I just can't see.
Speaker 5: The whole veer to.
Speaker 4: The left, like WHOA what happened there? Like I just I mean, I think deep down they probably had an inkling. Whereas the angels come in, it's always they get the business done right away. They're never here for a long time, right, They're not like, oh, I'm gonna chill here for a couple thousand years. And you know, even the ones that you know come they just it's it's a quick thing, like here, here's your shit and let me.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you think it's possible And I don't want to like diminish this time of year for certain people that you know, holidays are hard or whatever, But do you think that it's possible that when they see or think they're hearing like a past on loved one talking to them, or they're seeing, you know, the Star of Bethlehem, or they're seeing all of these things right around the holiday time or whatever. Do you think that there is some kind of like possible weakness or whatever in their in their defenses, that's something glowing, some kind of manipulation to go.
Speaker 4: I think something happens during this time of year, because even if we look at saturn Elia, even if look at and they did, they did Christmas at this time of year on purpose, and it's not the right time because we know that Mary and Joseph were going to pay their taxes. That's why they were writing with her very gravely pregnant at the wrong like it's it's all the wrong timing. And they did this on purpose because intention matters, and they use it. Whether you're a gnostic Christian or not at all Christian, most people do celebrate Christmas in somehow or another, even Hanukkahs similarly aligned, even though they don't believe in that. You know, it's all the same timeframe as saturn Elio, which used to be really sketchy. I think I'm going to put this out as my Christmas episode because I think this will be a good, a good little breakdown for people, you know, and it's still uplifting because we always tie it up good. But I think that you know, there is something to that full coordination of minds, whether it's just on past loved ones or Jesus or miracles or whatever that is for people during this time frame and this alignment, which I'm guessing it's astrology, because you know tillionaires study the stars, right, yeah, right, I mean they know they know all this. This is why they send their kids to mystery schools. That You're never going to understand half of this shit, and neither will I. Like I try, and I could try till the day I die, and we will still never know. There will always be mysteries, right, even for them, right, But ultimately they know certain things are going to affect people at certain times of the year. I do think this is monopolized for a reason, and I think it's really an important time frame for us to switch it around and try to make it good, which I do think think that might have been the thought process, Like if I could put myself in an old timey prophet brain, right, like what are you gonna do with this? Like this crazy, horrible saturn ellity is a whole nother level of some wicked shit, right, So I think they were like, we've got to get this debauchery under control. But the other people were like, we're still going to do our shit, so whatever, Like they everybody went along to get along because they were like, yeah, we're just gonna go underground and they're.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, do that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, they were Canadians right where they would never say anything bad about anything, just doing it.
Speaker 4: And that's to this day. Like if you go talk to, you know, somebody that's completely into the occult, they're not going to say shit bad about Christianity. In fact, you'll probably find them in pastor positions or top level positions because they want them there. If you ever want to know the Bible really well, just go talk to like a Satanic devil worshiper person. And I don't mean like antoma ay, I mean for real. You know, they know it better than you. They count on that, They count on knowing it better than you, because that's the weakness they They can't keep it all because it's against remember that whole legal business. Like I don't I do think they've obvious gated the Bible. I think they've put parts of it away. I think they've changed word. I know they've changed words. They changed the devil my name of God to Lord, which is not good per se, but he knows our hearts right, like he still knows, and so it doesn't always work because that that legal skill. Once again, as much evil as in the world, the devil knows to play fair and to really keep those souls, you have to put the good out there so you can actually have the person turn around and give you the finger to God and like then he gets them forever. Right, That's that's the wind. The wind isn't like I'm just going to trick them forever. That's not a win.
Speaker 1: So do you think with this this whole, like you know, winter season and some people think it's the reset frequency reset, you know, bringing us closer to God or whatever. But because there's so much like sadness and destruction and you know, depression and all these things that go on during the winter months, do you think it's really a reset or do you think it is a shift from what was good the rest of the year into like a bad season.
Speaker 4: Well, and it's not even really the end of the year if you really know, like April first, the new year, but that is the quarter these quarter quills, right, these magical things that people know that are in the know, and it is the last quarter okay of the year, and I think they're setting it up for a great, big high, right, Like that's what Christmas is for me. Christmas time for me is so much better than Christmas. I do not really Christmas is great, but like I can take it or leave it. I love to do things for others. I like to coordinate the dinner, or coordinate the pictures, or coordinate you know, you know, the happy things, like all these nice things. The season is what I love. And then they know that this is like going to for most of us. Now, not all because some people live in Arizona where it's not terribly bad part you know whatever, but they know that for a lot of people, this is going to go into some like really bitterly cold, crappy months where you can't do anything, okay, right. I think that they put you on that high for you to like crash and burn. And we start it with New Year's by like getting uber drunk and being like screwing our bodies over and then you're just sick and everything gets all messed up in your head and you feel like shit for like three days, and like nobody feels that great after like that amount of party. Okay, that's just not the real like even if you're young and you can do it again tomorrow, like like there's chemicals. Yeah, there's shit going on in your brain that you just don't realize yet. But and we all moved through the motions and then there's nothing for like clear and tell, I mean, yeah, Valentine's But how depressing is that for everybody that doesn't have a person, you know, like they died or they're single or whatever. Then that's sad for a lot of people. You know, the couples kind of get a little strength and like I said, they gotta let us have some wins. They always gotta, you know, do that tiny little okay, you know, and so they do what they can, and then there's nothing really else think about it, Claire until wyn Easter. I mean, so I can think of and so I think they do this on purpose, and that's my thoughts. But you know, then it's the new awakening because it's spring. Right, it's all with the more pagan like people just need to look at some of those things. But right, and and not everything is bad. Look, not all knowledge is bad. Like the Pagans knew some shit and then they still do like they do. But like if we look at what is important to them, you'll see that come along, right, And it's the continuous So the Golden Bough comes to mind. It's the continuous killing of the king, right rights the birth and read you know, it's the re killing and you've got the death and the sadnus and then the rebirth. And it's like it's like that of the world for me, Like I see that. But people that don't know any of that shit, like what do they see? I know because I was one before twenty twenty. That was me. And yeah, you get like weirdly sad after the holidays because there isn't really a lot to look forward to, you know, for all these months. Whereas if you really learn to harness what you have and use that time, like, yeah, I'm gonna be stuck inside, but what a great time to cozy up and read a.
Speaker 1: Book, right, I think a lot of books to that point. Like it's a good thing to really focus your energy and attention during that particular season because like, like we talked about, like everything is heightened for a lot of people and their depressions out of control and they feel awful and whatever goes your body is all out of regulation. So since your eyes and your eye tissue has a huge, huge amount to do with processing and manufacturing DMT, and DMT works to regulate your hormones and all of those things. Think about how many people like during the winter season, never go outside, never look at the sunlight, and then what happens to your body. You are depressed, you are sick, you're you're achy, your joints are like everything goes in the shitter, and it's because you're not making enough DMT.
Speaker 4: Well and you're not channeling. And when I say channeling, not like new ag channel right, you're not putting your efforts into things that can be done. This is your time to a positive rh or bake a cake for your neighbor or go visiting, like these are the things they used to do. Right now they're mundane, but they still need to be done, and so that is really your time to take that. And I've always enjoyed winter because summer is too hot for me. Winter is a nice time for me. But I always loved reading, so it was never like a horrible thing for me to be stuck in the house, you know, in the house.
Speaker 1: But then again, if you if you don't have that open penneal gland, right, then you're not critically thinking and you're not being creative and you're just literally dwelling in your sadness your emotions, and people get very complacent and lazy in the winter.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then walking like I know not everybody has a dog, but like walking your dog, like that still happens every day for us, like all these little things like going as oh you gotta walk them. You know, whatever it does, it improves your mood, like if you don't have a dog. Older people like used to my grandpa, whether it was cold or not, he would go out there and walk every morning like.
Speaker 1: Same walkwork, yeah, yep, same and I and I have to and it's like I need that. I always say, that's like my battery pack, right or my booster pack is is being able to go outside because that's my time to recharge. And so I got to have that connection, and I guess now I know it's because it makes me make DMT. Yes naturally though then I can be on my own personal trip. But something I made and I didn't have to go have it grown in fungus or anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who even knows anymore what they're doing with that could be scary.
Speaker 1: So no, one of the interesting things that people talk about during the winter months. And that's why I kind of ask you before if if you think the winter months are a positive thing as far as frequency and energy goes, or if you think it's a reset to a negative type of frequency, because during that, you know, during the winter months, that's when a lot of people are like really focused on angel numbers and they keep seeing like seven and everywhere, and they look at the clock and it's got a seven, and you know, there's seven people in the line at this door whatever. It's like repeating, and so they're having all these little synchronicities going on, and they have like these like thoughts of our intuitive like little things about stuff, or they're having like vivid prophetic dreams, or you know, lots of instances a deja vu and whatever, things that normally wouldn't happen on a regular basis, but people report like during the winter months that like really heightens for them. So do you think it's possible that that's a reset for an energy energy shift? But not in a good way.
Speaker 4: I think it is the end of it right, Like I think the weird negative energy shift starts in like October is well, probably on the equinox that will go September right in the September and then it and it goes until you know, this is so I think this is like the hype, like I said, And especially if you do have like family that you do love and you're not going crazy with them and they go home and everything's kind of let down. You know, you're like, oh man, I miss my mom. And even if she drove you crazy, you're probably still like, damn, I kind of miss her now she drove me crazy, but I liked it or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, do you live in sodom?
Speaker 4: Right? It makes me oh my god, man, And and you do still think about them, because even if somebody gets on your last nerve, you're like, damn, I miss that, Like if you love them, if if you truly have a love for a person, you can do that. You can love and not like them very much at the same time. But you know, all of all of that stuff is rapping. So I do think this season is definitely a darker time, not only physically right, but metaphorically speaking. And I do think it's probably why we do naturally make more melatonin during these months, which makes sense, you know, and it's.
Speaker 1: Probably meant to hibernate.
Speaker 4: I think it's like that, you know, we're supposed to rest. We're supposed to like do these things that you wouldn't normally stop to do, Like you're not going to normally stop and feel okay about reading a book if there's ten thousand things that need to be done on a spring day, you're it gives you more that energetic feeling of get up now and go do the shit like and I think it's those planting things in our literal souls, like oh, you've got to do this so you can eat when this harvest comes in, you know, Like I do think God programmed us, you know, for obviously a much different living than what we have, but nevertheless we have to do something with it. And it is a wonderful time, like whenever I'm like, oh man, everybody's going to be gone, Like create Ganet's been around me enough to know I'll just spit stuff out and she writes it down and it's a good thing because I.
Speaker 5: Don't remember.
Speaker 1: Because her mouth goes like a Flapperona Goose is out. I remember five minutes later.
Speaker 4: That's absolutely right, and so I mean and and the good part about that is I might give us some really great ideas.
Speaker 1: I probably write, yeah, but I do think all of us can do that.
Speaker 4: I think like, oh, this is your time to really get ready to recharge yourself into that new year. Which is why I think weirdly we make, you know, resolutions, where the hell that come from? All this weird stuff that we do mean something. Any tradition that you are talked into, it comes from something nefarious, are good one way or the other, and usually it's bad and they're trying to counteract it with a good Unfortunately, sadly it's mostly Babylonian shit.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, make your own traditions and don't follow that stuff.
Speaker 4: And even if you do, like I love tradition because I always tell my kids I didn't have that, Like, my family wasn't big into certain things. So I made that for my family because I was like, Okay, I'm gonna change this. And my kids would just freak out if I didn't do certain things because they're like, oh my gosh, mom, we always do this, you know, and they like it. And I like that they can count on me for that. But also you know, there are times for you where you need to push through the hard and people now unfortunately and sadly get to a point where they would rather not be here or they would just like to end it all or not do the things or whatever that is. And I get that feeling, but I think our ancestors had more of that, like like with you know, these mind altering things, like where it gives you that to push through, Like you're not really supposed to come back if this happened to you, so right supposed to give you the ump to get through the scary thing, probably to go to God. Okay, like there's some process here, but with people going in and out, I mean, you know, I don't think we're supposed to be doing poke the monkey with God, but whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I will not take my chances with that.
Speaker 4: But that's sad, yeah exactly, because there's obviously something in between the good and here we got to get through, so like all of that matters, and I definitely see that. But like, you can also create good things within yourself without drugs, like I know, it's it's amazing without right mind.
Speaker 1: Altering without without genetically modified.
Speaker 4: I'm growing in. Yeah, I'm not against having a glass of wine or like beer or something, but when you know that you're a slave to something, and I really don't care what that is. Sugar, it could.
Speaker 1: Be inting, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Food is a really big one. Although I don't think Americans are quite as gorgey as they say. I just think they're feeding us the worst things period to make us sicker than the rest, because there's something about us which is, you know, probably a good thing. But figure out that something about you. But also don't just keep it to yourself. Look, that's the same thing with podcasting that I hate is people will say, don't talk to this person or don't talk to that person or this or that, and then everybody harnesses one thing and then you just see it regurgitated on twenty seven podcasts.
Speaker 1: Right like Oncent. That's why, like I really respect what we do because I have never heard what we do on any other show before. And it's like different ways or angles of looking at things or talking about things that no one else talks about.
Speaker 4: Right, and even if you are the Mormon girl, because that's what I'm labeled, you know, and maybe you would think, Okay, well she's done the rounds on all the shows. No, I have like thirty other things that I have big stacks of research on because I like to learn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that you are the moist sponge.
Speaker 4: Yes, but you can be too. You can be inappropriate, just like me and Janet.
Speaker 1: And that is right for a low low price for like.
Speaker 4: You know, the things that we waste in life. I guess maybe because I've just been through it so badly. I think that I've just had so many bad things happened to me that I really and I'm gonna push stop this year. I'm I really think that let's see, we're going in the tunnel. Don't look at the purple, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Do it, look away, look away.
Speaker 4: I always have the hardest time. Okay, there it is. I really think that for everything we have, we are not supposed to hold, we are supposed to share with one another. Or you know, there's a reason why I made like this, like, yeah, she talks too much, but maybe that's because she's supposed to talk to people. Or maybe that's because you're not a talker and you're not you know, you're supposed to do this other thing over here. We all have a gift, you know, and maybe you hate all human beings and your gift is just to be with the animals. And I understand that too. Yeah, yeah, I get it. I like, but at the end of the day, we've got this amazing thing where Janet and I are talking clear across the country. I mean, that's pretty awesome, and we're best friends from so far. But I know if I met her, we would be like it would just be peas and carrots because we've been lucky enough to have this. So why would God allow this? Because I don't I don't think any of this is benevolent. I don't write this magic. This magic that we're doing is actually benevolent, but it can be used for benevolence. But how.
Speaker 1: Yep, And that's why, like you said before, being that true, authentic, genuine person I think protects you a lot of times from that malevolent stuff because God doesn't want you to hide any part of who you are. And so when you are true and authentic and genuine and whatever, he knows that, and that's when you start attracting more of that to you instead of putting out falsities and the lies of the mask wearing and all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a reason why people wear masks. They're usually in the club that they have to do that. It doules who you are. Like each one of us has this, Like I'm not anything different than any of you. All of us have our own thing though. Yeah, we're like these colors of a rainbow together. And I just feel like it's sad because even on my comments on my podcast, like the week before last, somebody said, stop being like Pollyanna, choose a side, and I said, what fucking side are you talking about? Bro? Like that is the dumbest thing I've ever and.
Speaker 1: Was that comment Choose a side because secretly they wanted you to choose their side. Well, I'm going to side with this side that's right and just, and I'm not going to go along to get along. I'm not a I'm not a yes person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yep. I've always had problems with that, and that's why. You know, people want to fit in the club, fit in the this or that, fit in that cookie cutter, And if you want to chop pieces off of yourself to fit in that hole, then that's your prerogative. Too, but like, don't punish those of us that don't want to do that because we want to do our own thing, you know. And that happens so for people that are out there that feel alone, because that is the loneliest thing to feel like you just don't fit. You know, you're the one and there's always one in a family. I really believe that. And you're a black sheep or whatever, you know, but it's it's not that, it's like you're a self thinker. You're you're made differently for a reason, and I think it is good. I don't think that's bad. I think, you know, we're meant to do that, and we're meant to, you know, teach our families. Like I kind of feel like God does this because he's like, now, look, you love this person and they're different than you, so learn. But like nobody does, and it's just an ongoing thing. But we all, like my mom me, we would never be friends if we weren't mother and daughter because we are very different human beings, right, It's different, and that's why God puts us together as a family because then you can learn all about like she loves animals and she loves being outside she's more like you are, you know she I love to be outside, but like I'm always doing ten thousand things and I'm missing like the.
Speaker 5: Sunset, everything around you, yep, because.
Speaker 4: I'm busy and I'm focused in like I'm a very hyper focused person and so details matter to me. All these things that my husband could give a shit, like he's like, I don't care about that. Look at the sunset. If it wasn't for my husband, I would never see a beautiful sunset because he's like, hey, pay attention, you know, get off your stupid podcast or whatever. And and he's I'm grateful, like look at looking at all of that, Like the people that surround you your life, that are put there by God.
Speaker 1: There are a it's for that balance that we need, right and kind of.
Speaker 4: Like cut people out, Like that's so shitty. I'm sorry. I don't give a cat. I don't care. I don't care if you're crazy. Auntesty makes you like the worst human ever, Like you take a breath and learn it doesn't mean you have to like it. You can learn to love the person for who they are, not what they do. Because we all have our own shit.
Speaker 1: So everybody has it, has their faults, so they're yep, but we know it's challenging, is not kidding, So you know. The the interesting thing though, like like you said, like you're always so focused and busy, that's because the way that your chemical makeup is and your DNA is because you're an organizer, you're a planner, you're a you know, you have to be very scheduled and very analytical and methodical in the way that you think of things, you know, and then my DNA is very different because I'm very like I used to be that way and now I'm like evolving and changing with the way that he wants me to be, and I'm like calm and docile and stop and smell the roses kind of person now. But that's why every one of us has made so uniquely and that's also what makes us have those special qualities right in our DNA and where we can read the room and have perception. And my level of perceiving things is going to be different than your level of perceiving things because you're very analytical about stuff. So I'm going to go ooh, I feel icky, like I don't like this feeling, and you're going to be like I don't like it here because of X, Y and Z. I'm just going to put a broadject mark and you're gonna have the whole calendar planned that we need everybody in between, because everybody has very different ways of looking at stuff.
Speaker 5: And we're all process.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 4: I hate when people say my husband does this often with his dad as a very early riser, early to bed, early to rise, and he always says, why am I not a morning person? I hate that I'm not a morning person. I hate that I want to stay up, And I said, what would happen if we were all morning people who would take care of the people at night.
Speaker 5: They're under the process.
Speaker 4: Right that are clued into you being the way you are and even changing, like what you said, changing to evolve to that time frame in your life because we go through seasons in our life and it's meant to be that way. But don't do it because somebody's forcing you to fit in the hole. If it's God forcing, he'll do it in the best way ever. Like she's evolved, like this whole I evolved, you know, into different things, Like it will come differently than just this forceful, crazy Rockefeller school bullshit. I don't like that, you know, and I.
Speaker 1: Always that And it's a good thing you mentioned the Rockefellers because who would have known, Who would have ever known that we make our own d MT because that is not in a book. That's not something you're going to learn in medical school, nursing school. It is not in there. And this information is out there, widely available. But why did you even.
Speaker 4: Know about your pineal gland until you were like this? Like they didn't.
Speaker 1: Well, I knew about it because I had to teach about it, but I didn't know in depth about it until after I completely got out of nursing.
Speaker 4: Or that you make that you have cannabinoid receptors in your body, for that's not something that's real. Canids not not.
Speaker 1: But not bio engineered synthetic GMO, right and not.
Speaker 4: It's it's once receptors are full, they're.
Speaker 5: Full, right, one hundred persons.
Speaker 4: You can't just smoke yourself into oblivion either. But but obviously it's meant for something, right, It's like nicotine, same thing with nicotine, never ever end in my life. Yeah, I read these studies on this this year because I want to tell people this in twenty twenty with the crap that happened there. They did some studies on nicotine and all the people that were smoking thought they were going to die, right, And my.
Speaker 5: Mom's actually a narrow protective Yeah, as I said.
Speaker 4: Mom, whatever you do, don't stop smoking, like please, because now's not the time, but you should cut down really like yeah, she needed, she needs to still, And I'm like, but it's it's, you know, too much of a good thing, right, it's that balance. So every once in a while now and my kids were just like flipped out about this because they've never seen Mom do this. I'll pop in a little piece of nicotine gum. It really doesn't have any effect on me because I'm a rapid metabolizer and my kidneys function at one hundred percent. So whatever, I can't say, I know this, if I chew a four milligram, I will want to throw up. The other one's fine, and it protects you during the winter months. If you've been around people that are sick, They've done studies. This is gamma studies. This is true. And if you notice, and especially if you do it without a lung inhalation, because obviously then you're taking away the damage, you know, So if you do that, or do the mints or the patch or anything like that, it will help you if you've been around sick people, which is bananas to me. So when I go out in public, like and I'm shopping because I have asthma really bad, I'll just do that. And I did that yesterday just to make sure you know, because I was shopping and out and about and whatever, and they don't want you to know that. You know, my dad, No, he was so smart and before his time, and I just I feel so bad that he was awake. He was like a George Carlin. He was super cynical. He was an inventor, but he didn't realize what he was up against. And he invented something called nickelte water and this is patented. And he did it because he almost went crazy one time on a flight from here to Hawaii and he said, hey, I just can't go eight hours at such a crazy If they had delays, I don't know, but he said, I'll never go that far again. And he was only marketing it to his friends in the airline business, like not to be sold to anyone but the airlines. But it's still failed because you're talking about big tobacco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and hence they demonize everything that they don't want to get out there, right, and then they prop up things that make us sicker. And so who has the most demonization, it's the tobacco industry. And for centuries they use tobacco in healing ceremonies and in sweat lodges and and you know all kinds of are evadic medicine and stuff. And why is that. It is because we have nicotenic receptors in.
Speaker 4: Our body, and sadly they have overtaken that, and now you can't get anything that's not tainted, even if you grew at yourself, just like the weed. We know that. You know, the ground is completely devastated from what they do. You know, they spray. They've got all these chemicals and everything they've been putting in the air and the ground and everything forever. But I mean it would still be far cry better, you know, right, what are they doing. They're putting for maldehyde and cigarettes, like I mean really okay.
Speaker 1: Well, because why let's poison something that would be useful to a person, right, because they don't want you to get healthy, in the same reason why they don't teach you about your body making and releasing DMT. Why would they possibly want us to know that? And now that I do know that, I'm like, oh, okay, well everything makes a super huge amount of sense. And the people that have uber visit or uber visual and colorful dreams and stuff like that all the time, Now you know why because you are a super producer of d during your rim sleep.
Speaker 4: Yes, yep. And I mean it's just one of those things that could trick your brain. So be wise, gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent.
Speaker 1: Right, we're supposed to be serpents are pretty smart. So I found this to be very highly interesting. And for people who don't know, December twenty first through the twenty fifth is supposed to be our rebirth or whatever, and that is cross culturally wise, So if you're struggling in the month of December, you are expected to come out of that after, you know, after Christmas is over, even though that's not really Christmas.
Speaker 4: Beginning.
Speaker 1: It means you're on the upswing of things. And so i'll the negativity and the bad and the you know, frequencies and stuff that happened in December that's going to end shortly so you can, you know, keep your DNA and make a connection with God and make your kill your relatives. Yeah, and if you're seeing the Star of Bethlehem, I'm just saying, maybe you're producing a little too much d MT or you really had a divine vision. So there you go.
Speaker 4: Just eat some more turkey and go to sleep. Look it'll be over.
Speaker 1: Sea taking nap, George.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, don't worry about it. But don't kill your relatives why they're visiting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no, probably not a good idea because that could land you in some trouble and then you might not have access to d MT as you need exactly.
Speaker 4: And and remember this, love them for who they are, not what they are. That'll help you out.
Speaker 1: True words. So my beautiful Me's Heidie work and they find you out, my love.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad as always to be here with my wonderful friend Janet. She always brings the heat and we do some great shows together and I'm thankful for that. So if you're watching this on her channel and you don't know where I'm at, I am Heidi Love Luv of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own podcast website, Unfiltered risepodcast dot com. And I'm hoping you are seeing this on my Patreon, although this one will likely be out to everyone, but you will want to go back and see our other shows that might be underneath that little paywall. Keep it very low so that you guys can go ahead and join and get those extra shows. So hopefully you'll be there or on my Spotify and miss Janet. For those that don't know where you.
Speaker 1: Are, let them know the Pourple Nation on every podcast platform. You can watch the videos on Spotify or on Rumble, hit me up on Instagram Deplorabajana, or on x or Twitter at no Janet kN ow So for me and my fabulous, beautiful bestie mess Heidi, we love you. Thanks for tuning in and I hope you learn something today like I did that we did not know. So have a good one and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 5: Bye,