Speaker 1: Oh red des are, Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan and today is Cult Member Live Day Today. Babe, this is going to be exciting. I for those of you who are just now joining, Jacob is having some technical difficulties. It's totally fine. He'll be joining here in a few minutes. He may have to be joining uh with his phone. I think is probably what we're gonna relegate to. But uh, Sam, you already starting out with the craziest shit. I was just talking Luisa about like they have this this show on Netflix like master Glass Blowers or some kind of shit like that, and I'm like, how are people so creative with that? Like even just with yours? You go, what is that a dragon claw? That thing is wild? Oh I don't even know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: So you know how you did the episode of the Crystal skulls? Y, yes, sir, just drop today.
Speaker 4: Look at my bong, dude. It is a crystal skull.
Speaker 3: Of course, and it's a dragon and what it lights up and it says welcome to the Haunted House.
Speaker 5: It kind of looks a lot like how kind of.
Speaker 3: Just like a thing from the Twimmer somewhat though I only watched that the thirty minutes of Trimmer, but it kind of looks like a lamprey mixed with a dragon type deal. I would affectually, I effectually call my ex mother in law. This is what it reminds me of. Damn well, ex future mother in law. Anyway, I think't made, but I digress.
Speaker 2: That's pretty messed up to just go into a relationship, expect to eventually be married, and then expect to eventually have an ex mother in law and an ex wife just before you even start to be fair.
Speaker 3: I was like seventeen and I uh, I about got pregnant and which thank god that it was just a misreading, but it saved me.
Speaker 4: I went to the Marine Corps, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: Jacob. How are you hanging in there tonight.
Speaker 6: Bud, Dude? You know, when technology fucks you, it fucks your heart.
Speaker 2: How do I sound, by the way, you have sounded worse?
Speaker 6: Okay? I yeah.
Speaker 7: My laptop for some reason, when I updated it, for some reason, zoom decided it was just gonna shit the bed, and that's just.
Speaker 6: What it is.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna try to keep fucking with that making it work. But for now, cell phone is where we are at.
Speaker 2: Well that's all right. We have definitely worked with way less in the past. I mean just thinking back to the OG days when we just had my one laptop and we were using the shitty MacBook computer camera and then we eventually upgraded to the GoPro, which that thing always gave us every It was almost every other time we went to go shoot. There was something wrong with the GoPro and h yeah, I mean, technology be doing its ways. We always talk about like our beginnings, like we shared a microphone with the Yetti blue Snowball and then oh what was it Like a few months after we had gotten started, I got a birthday present and it was like a professional podcast like starter Kid, and we were so stoked about that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: It came with like a what we thought was a really nice mixer and really nice microphones, and the headphones were weren't bad. I mean we held onto those for a while.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, this endeavor is not cheap, especially if you're trying to get like, you know, you're trying to sound good on the mic, You're trying to make sure that your camera quality is an ass. And you know because in my opinion, whenever you have people that are just getting on a mic or in front of a shitty little camera or something like that, it's like it takes away from what they're gonna say, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, well, obviously the words you're about to say aren't going to be that important because your audio's ass and it's only like the diehards that are going to listen to it. Which, dude, do you remember remember how many times we had terrible audio and we would get like messages the next day or the next few days and be like, what are y'all talking through a garden hose or what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, And then we tried to edit it and make it sound better, but once you recorded that way on our end, there's very little we can do about that.
Speaker 6: And it Yeah, so a r everybody.
Speaker 7: If it sounds like I'm talking through it tube or whatever the case is, I'm I'm trying it here, I'm trying to make it work.
Speaker 2: You got it. You got it, baby girl. I believe in you. So anyhow, just getting over to the chap here or of the chap the chat here for a second, Zombie said to the spirit animal that that is cool looking talking about your bong, which I don't I don't even know, I mean tell it. Can you explain a little bit about that that little piece of equipment you have there, sir? Is it a bubbler? Does it have a percolator? Is it? Does it vibrate whenever you turn it on? What's going on over there?
Speaker 4: Actually, I'll give you a demonstration here we go.
Speaker 5: Will no say?
Speaker 6: It looks like a dad rig Well, it.
Speaker 2: Does have the Colt colors on it. I like the green and purple there.
Speaker 6: Wow, and it lights up. That's the next level, Sam.
Speaker 3: And it talks. It says, welcome to the Haunted House. I just don't know if y'all get copyright of finged or whatever. But so it goes down here, the smoke turns, it comes down in here.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all can see it.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to fip off the Colt, you beautiful sexy motherfuckers. But then it cops down into like a It bops down and it's like three fits on the bottom, and it smokes, fills up into the cranium and it goes up through the mouth up through the head in here, and I've the day I got it, I smoked.
Speaker 4: I put I pecked the whole bowl all the way to the top. I took the whole bowl in and this is the only boon that I've ripped.
Speaker 3: Legitimy thought I was gonna die for him.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 2: So dude, I I gotta like, I can't. It's smoked that much, dude. Like I'm not somebody like I usually just a hit or two before bed, just to unwind. But you know, every so often I'll get some new stuff from the store and it's like, oh, yeah, this stuff is covered in keith and it's you know, it's a little bit of everything. I'm like, oh, that looks cool. I hit it once, dude, and I'm like, it's like I just took a bag full of mushrooms. Like I just start hallucinating and my mind is racing, going crazy, and it's like it's like too much. I worst I could do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I smoked, but I've been smoking since the literally the day I got I came home from the Marine Corps. I gave my dad three hundred bucks to go by me as much part as possible, but.
Speaker 4: No, ell I.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's because I'm I have a spicy bind or whatever, but.
Speaker 4: I did. I did amphetamines when I was a kid. They prescribed so much to me.
Speaker 3: It's like this is I smoked this so because my mind woke so fast and everything and I get flustered, which I'm kind of starting to get flustered now. But when I smoke, it's like everything instead of my brain, and I feel like I'm running one thousand miles a second. If it feels like when I smoke, I feel like everything's calming down, everything is finally coming more in a focus, and I feel more.
Speaker 4: Comfortable in my own skin. I guess I feel more human.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I get that. Yeah, I mean just a little bit, like I'm I'm the type of guy I miss the old days of the Mexican dirt weed. Give me the shittiest reggie that you can possibly find. I want that, Like that is something I can smoke on all day. I'll be uplifted. I won't be fucking hallucinating. I don't know what they're putting in the weed nowadays. It is way too damn strong. It's uncomfortable if.
Speaker 4: You want to get a good high.
Speaker 3: Yes, the amount of THHC is is high. When I was going to the headshop, I was getting thirty three pc with a high turping. I would take that. I'd buy an ounce of that. I'd buy an ounce of different stuff. I'd take a moon lock, I'd break it up, I'd put it in a bump rep. I'd put a gram of ninety nine percent THHC diamonds and a three point five I'd smoke that and then go to work and I wouldn't smoke again until I got home.
Speaker 4: And that was an everyday routine for the last three years.
Speaker 7: So, no one doesn't like you, Sam, No one doesn't like you.
Speaker 3: I kind of attribute that to the fact that I have borderline personality disorder, an anti social disorder. So I mean, my mind's completely fucked up in different we wird.
Speaker 2: So well, you just got to try and make the most of it, you know, and uh go at it with and I you know, I I just recently heard Antonio Brown on the Joe Rogan Show. And I always loved Antonio Brown, wide receiver for the Pittsburgh Steelers, who was one of the best receivers until he just got tore in a football game, and he just never was the same. He got like basically his head ripped off in a in a football game, and ever since then he started doing like all this crazy kind of you know, crazy kind of shit. And so he just went on and he was just like, yeah, I mean, I'm just kind of making the most of my own personality, Like, yeah, I probably got CTE, but you know, there's no point really moping about it kind of thing. And I like that, you know, make the most with what you got. Speaking of making the most with what you got, how about Blackrock? This is an article sent to us by the Wonderful Zombie. Blackrock strikes a twenty three billion dollar deal to place the Panama Canal ports under American control. How about that?
Speaker 7: I mean, it kind of makes sense, right, They're one of the only financial groups that could afford to make that kind of that kind of play. Now, I am not in favor of Blackrock gaining more power and more leverage and all that. However, there's very few individuals that could affronted that kind of cash and the insurance to go on the backside of that, and Blackrock absolutely owns what is it like ninety nine percent of businesses in America, so it makes sense that they'd be the one to frontload that cash. That being said, I'm here reports that the Panama Canal may not be as critical as it once was because China has basically been trying to dig a second Panama Canal for the past couple of years.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't know for a fact that that's gonna come through to fruition or not. I'm hoping that maybe some sort of like local instability in the area of civil war, if you will, maybe spearheaded by some superpower or whatever, could possibly put it into the digging and then China will.
Speaker 6: Had to pay the tolls at the Panama Canal. It's a move. It's a move, not necessarily saying a good one, but it's a move.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, let's see what they have to say about it. And I'm gonna be real with you. One of my biggest fears about, you know, us kind of propping up Trump for the past couple of years in hopes that not necessarily that he would be a savior. But we love that he puts America first. We love that he's not about the globalist kind of order, very pro American and trying to get out the illegals, which are only bogging down the economy a little bit more. And also, I mean, just so many good things that he had said that he was going to do and now he's actually following through with him. But there is that little thing that's always in the back of my mind, like, Okay, maybe what if what if he was following through with all these things, getting basically everybody on his team like who doesn't want who doesn't get like a half a Chubb every time they see a new Doge report, Like I'm like, oh my god, yes, please like save us as much money as you possibly can, and you know, make us you know all the cool relationships with Elon Musk and you know Rfk Junior and Tulsea Gabbard and you know a bunch of great people are on that team, and you want to just be like, Okay, you know this is actually going. But it does make me wonder whenever I see shit like this about Blackrock, you know, and also like you know certain bitcoin reserves and I don't know, it just seems a little out there, but let's read this. Maybe maybe we'll figure it out. Before judging the Hong Kong based conglomerate that operates ports near the Panama Canal has agreed to sell shares of its units that operate the ports to a consortium including Blackrock Inc. After President Trump alleged Chinese interference with the operations of the critical shipping lane. In a press release, C K. Hutchinson Holdings said Tuesday that it would sell shared sell shares in Hutchison Port Holdings and all shares in Hutchinson Port Group Holdings and a Feel valued at twenty two point eight billion dollars. The two units hold eighty percent of the Hutchinson Port Groups that operates forty three point ports in twenty three countries, including two of the four major ports that exist along the Panama Canal. The deal will give the Blackrock consortium control over forty three ports in twenty three countries, including Mexico, the Netherlands, Egypt, Australia, Pakistan and elsewhere. The consortium, comprised of Blackrock Global Infrastructure Partners and Terminal Investment Investment Limited, will acquire ninety percent interest in Panama Ports Company, which owns and operates the ports of Balboa and Crystal Ball in Panama. According to the filing. This agreement is a powerful illustration of Blackrock and gip's combined platform and our ability to deliver different, differentiated investments for clients. These world class ports facilitate global growth. I'm not a fan of that term right there, Like, you know, you start like anything global, Like, I'm just very hesitant, you know, whenever we're starting, because look, one of the biggest fears to people who have been diving into these conspiracy rabbit holes is that eventually the nWo is going to have full control and nobody's gonna be able to do anything. Now, it could be a facade. Maybe they already have full control. You could argue that they probably already do. But whenever you get the guy that you were rooting for and now he's dealing in these kind of you know, these things that are good for the global world order, I don't know. I'm just hesitant. I mean, I'm not against the rest of the world, but whenever you have all of the major leaders of all the major countries working together, I don't know, I'm just hesitant about all that. Dude. I mean, you don't feel that same way.
Speaker 7: I see where you're going with this, and it's not your thoughts are not unfounded by any means. At the same time, when we're talking about the Panama Canal, it is a global shipping lane. That's like the Suez Canal, Like it's one of those things where, like any kind of thing going through there is going to affect everybody on Earth. So to say that this is opening it up for global growth, at least on the surface, I hear what they're trying to say. However, again, like you said, it's black rock that we're talking about here, so we need to definitely keep it with that hesitation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we look at it with them squinted eyes, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well squinted eyes, but the third eye all the way open here. That's the whole point. But it says in January, US Senator ted Cruz, the Republican chair of the Senate Committee on Commerce, on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, raise concerns that China could exploit or block passage through the canal, and that the ports give China ready observation posts to take action this situation, I believe posts acute risk for US national security, Teddy Cruz said, US Secretary of State Marco Rubio visited Panama on early February and told President Jose Raoul Molino that Panama had to reduce Chinese influence over the canal or face potential retaliation from the United States. Milino rejected the idea that China had any control over canal operations. Panama quit China's Belt and Road initiative following Rubio's visit, drawing condemnation from Beijing. Trump touted the move in his address to a joint session of Congress Tuesday night, saying that to further enhance our national security, our administration will be reclaiming the Panama Canal, and we've already started doing it. So I don't know, maybe maybe it's a maybe it's a good thing. That's a that's a possibility. Like for sure, especially being Americans, you would much rather have Trump in control or America in control of certain canals and places and certain operations and being just having more control altogether, rather than letting China swoop in and make any more progress than they've already made. You know, I mean, I know that we talk about Russia and all these other countries. Russia's pretty outdated on a lot of their technology and a lot of their military, you know, technology, and stuff like that. But China, I, it would it would make sense if China is like the next big dog in line after us, right, and so you don't want to necessarily let them advance if you can prevent it.
Speaker 7: So keep in mind, China has fucked themselves, okay, and a big way with that one child policy.
Speaker 6: And yes, we've talked about this before, but this is just the situation. Okay. Their biggest asset was their manpower.
Speaker 7: That's why all the sweatshops were there, That's why the cheap labor, that's why they have never worried about going to war.
Speaker 6: Because you could send a.
Speaker 7: Million people under the two pick to take out of Abrams tank.
Speaker 6: You know eventually they're gonna take out the tank. It doesn't matter. You just throw wave after wave of people at it.
Speaker 7: This one child policy fucked them out of their one big strategic advantage. Because of that, they've been trying to corner the market in business ways. That would make sense why the Panama Canal would be one of at least one of the things they would try to corner the market on. This puts us back in a position of power. However, yes, we still had to go through Blackrock in order to make it happen, and that's not inherently positive. But that being said, find me a fortune five hundred company in this country that didn't go through Blackrock. It's it's just kind of the way that the game is played at this level of business.
Speaker 6: And I don't like that, but that's still just the way it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I mean, I'm gonna leave real.
Speaker 7: Quick because I think I just figured it out. So if not, I'm gonna jump back in and on the phone.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Let's go. All right, technical difficulty s about that they're good cult members. I did want to bring up something that I recently saw here, and it is pretty wild. I mean, we're like me and Jacob with the cult. You know, we're we're tiny peanuts compared to you know, other bigger platforms like Joe Rogan obviously Info War stuff like that. But dude, have y'all seen that there was an Info Wars employee that was brutally murdered just yesterday and supposedly he got attacked by some car burglar and brutally murdered like crazily, like it was gruesome, And they found out that it was probably somebody Ukrainian, which makes sense with all of the craziness that's going down with Ukraine. You had Vladimir go into the Oval office called Trump or uh or his VP a bitch or whatever it was. And so it's pretty wild now that you're seeing possibly that Ukraine is trying to strike back because we're no longer feeding them, they're no longer sucking off the teat of America. And I thought that it was pretty interesting because there was a list. And I'll share the screen here just for a second and you guys will be able to see it. I figure, let's just get it straight from the horse's mouth. There was a Ukrainian enemies list. This is at InfoWars dot com. And not only so. The the journalist that was that was murdered is Jamie White. And if you're watching here on Patreon then you'll be you'll be able to see it's this guy right here, killed yesterday. And Elon was supposedly on that same enemy target list for Ukraine that this guy was targeted for. So it is uh Haywood Jablomi is joining.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 2: You guys are savages. But anyway, so this is a this is actually a ex post from Jamie White back June twelfth of twenty twenty four. So what is about Almost a year ago, eight nine months ago, he wrote a post on on X and he said, I'm on the Ukrainian enemies list due to my work at info Wars and with Alex Jones on the Ukraine proxy war. The group who compiled this list is tied to the US State Department, USAID, the CIA, and George Soros, WHOA. So he kind of ballparked that one. He Babe Ruth that he kind of he kind of called his own demise. And now you're seeing that Elon is on that same exact list. So kind of I'm not going to say, you know, look out or whatever. I think that the majority is obviously, I don't want to say that this is staged in any kind of way. I actually do believe that like people on the opposite side that want to keep on funding Ukraine, that want the war in Ukraine to keep on going, they absolutely have something to gain by taking out journalists, by taking out especially Elon Musk, I mean, why not at that point? And so it's it's wild. We're living in wild times and we're starting to see a major divide from you know, I don't want to say eh, let's just call it what it is, a major divide between the Republicans of the United States against not only the Democrats, but I think the rest of the world because the rest of the world had so much to gain if Kamala was to win that election. I mean, and this is just third eye all the way open kind of talking here, but you think about all of the money that was being dished out everywhere. I mean, USAID was sending money literally wherever it could, whoever it could send it. And now all that's cut off, and so of course there's gonna be some kind of repercussions. And if you heard Elon on the Joe Rogan Show just last week sometime, he said, yeah, I gotta watch what I say. I gotta watch what I do, because there's a real threat that he could get taken out. I mean, they already tried to take out Trump multiple times. And so Jacob, just to catch you up here, can you hear me, I.
Speaker 5: Say, check check one too. Am I in here?
Speaker 2: You're in here? Let's go.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, dude, that took like six fucking loops to jump through.
Speaker 5: It's bullshit, y'all. I hate technology so fucking much anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Elon Musk, he's got a target on his back from so many different angles, not just the Democrats, because he's pissing off the entire bureaucracy. Bro, We're talking decades worth of long standing traditional career bureaucrats that he's basically telling you're fired. Like, yeah, he's he's pissing in a lot of people's cheerios. But I mean, god, somebody's got to do it if we have any hope of saving this this ship from sinking, and it's still very well made.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at it this way. JFK was doing not even a quarter of what Elon is doing, and he got taken out for it. You know. So, just to catch you up here, there was a journalist that was working for Info Wars literally yesterday. It could have been yesterday, maybe it was today. What's the date today? There is the eleventh Oh it did happen. It did happen today then, But there was a journalist eleven day. Oh, oh, don't don't celebrate that too much, all right.
Speaker 5: That's a marine infantry rifleman day.
Speaker 6: It's my day?
Speaker 2: Oh is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, three eleven day, Okay. I just always heard that the band three eleven that they could have ties to the KKK because it's three times. It's three it's three times the eleventh letter of the alphabet, which is hold.
Speaker 5: On three eleven amberos the color energy. Whoa, Yep, they have a clan tie.
Speaker 2: That's I don't think it's necessarily correct. People are just like, wait, what's the whole what's the whole three eleven shit about? You know, because three times the eleventh letter of the alphabet, you know, gets a little clanny up in there.
Speaker 6: Knew this, damn anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, this this Jamie White raid here, he got brutally murdered earlier today or yesterday. I got to figure out exactly when, but it was very recent and he was working for Alex Jones and went out to his car and a car robber I guess, came in there and just brutally murdered him. Well, they had him on a list, and he actually called it out on X just to fill you in on this conversation. But Jamie White, the guy that was murdered, he goes, I'm on the Ukrainian enemy's list due to my work at info Wars and with Alex Jones on the Ukraine proxy war. The group who compiled this list is tied to the US State Department, USAID, CIA and George Soros. And if you go here, you'll be able to see these are the statements here, so you'll be able to see that. I don't know how they ended up finding this enemy's list. I don't know if it was some kind of hack job or what, but they supposedly you can. He was able to just type his name in and then all of the connections and so his description as a journalist and editor at info wars, and these are all the statements that he's made. Maybe those are the statements that he made that made him such an enemy of Ukraine in some kind of way. And they have, you know, his his ex profile and all this kind of shit. So it's crazy. But on that same list, I guess you could type in Elon Musk and Elon's out there too.
Speaker 5: Oh, I could definitely see that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Paul is real quick when you say brutally murdered, like what was the method?
Speaker 6: Like a gunshot?
Speaker 7: I would hardly call brutal, Like was he like beat the fuck out? Of with like a lead pipe? Was he like prison Shanks seventy times? Like, you know, just saying not all murders are brutal.
Speaker 2: So the fact that it is, well, I just read that it was a brutal murder. I don't I didn't see pictures or anything yet. I got you, I got you, but yeah, I mean just looking at it right here, and I told you, God, he has such.
Speaker 7: An iconic voice. He lost all that weight and he still.
Speaker 6: Has a look you at least don't want you to know this, but you know, it's like, dude, he's great.
Speaker 7: Now as far as Jamie White is concerned, I completely could understand how and why somebody who's calling out truth towards this conflict would be.
Speaker 5: On the list.
Speaker 7: But that's the problem. It's whether it would have been the Ukrainian side or the Russian side for that matter. Like yoah, there's no good guys here, like there's no there's no side of moral virtue. I was just listening to Tucker Carlson talk to uh who is a Cuomo. As a matter of fact, they just had a little interview together. Tucker is out of his goddamn mind, And I like a lot of the things that he says. Right, I'm not saying I'm a fan of Tucker, but like, I like him. I like some of his talking points. He fully believes that America has done everything short of using nuclear weapons in this war. Kwoma was like, so you really believe America's put their entire might into this wars, like short of using nuclear weapons? Yes, I literally fell out of my chair laughing, Like, bro.
Speaker 2: What he's he gets a little extreme from time to time.
Speaker 6: He's Putin's dick hard hard.
Speaker 2: Look, I mean, you spend that many years of traveling with the deadheads of the world, You're gonna get a little extreme, you know what I'm saying, Like, you gotta get a little out there. But uh but yeah, just to read this article. So this is the actual article that they posted. Alex Jones says that this could have been a hit job. So it's not nothing is set in stone yet, but you know, it.
Speaker 6: Could have just been.
Speaker 2: I mean, look there in Austin, that's a very very I mean, I love Texas, but it's the bluest city in Texas without a shadow of a doubt.
Speaker 7: So so the difference here was he robbed, was his car stolen was his phone take You know what I'm saying, Like, if it was just a random killing, Okay, now this leads more to this if they it was a carjacking and they actually stole his car a little less, there's a possibility that it was in fact just a drug induced rage. I mean, Austin is like the new skid Row. I mean, you know, all the LA transplants have moved to, like Reno, Vegas and Austin.
Speaker 6: That's in Denver.
Speaker 5: It seems to be the vibe right now. But let's let's learn more, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says Jones asked the DOJ to divert resources to solving the journalist's death, as Austin police admit the department is severely understaffed, adding that he suspects it may have been a hit job. Bless you and thanks for caring about Jamie. Because a journalist has been killed, it should be investigated, Jones told Johnson, And so Benny Johnson, which is this guy right here? He made a post saying Alex Jones calls on Pam Bondi and the Trump DOJ to investigate the brutal murder of Lead Info Wards reporter Jamie White Jones continued and said, I think US Attorney General Pam Bondi should look into it. The Austin Police Department admitted that they're totally overwhelmed. They said that they can't really respond to most crime scenes. Dude, I mean, think about it. Who wants Who in the right mind would want to be a cop? Right now? Like I always thought it sounded like an awesome job growing up seeing all the cop shows and all the cop movies and everything, But especially if you're a white guy. Yeah, no way, get out of here with that. Like you know, it's just I'm not trying to be like, oh, poor white people. I'm not one of those guys. I really can care less about anybody's race, to be honest with you.
Speaker 6: But so, but there's something to be said for that one hundred percent.
Speaker 7: I mean, and even before George Floyd, even before out in Sterling, even before the Black Lives Matter movement, whatever the case, the respectability of police officers has been slowly on the decline for the last couple of decades, right. I would even say it depends on the area too. I mean, you can go back to the Civil Rights movement. You had cops hosing down peaceful protesters with fire hoses like that's not a good look, right.
Speaker 6: That didn't age well.
Speaker 7: Then you got the Rodney King beatings in the nineties that also did not age well.
Speaker 6: Bat slowly, right, and slowly.
Speaker 7: But surely it kept going on and on to now we got to this point where nobody wants to go and be a cop. You get this guy, you know, mid twenties, got a degree in criminal justice, whatever the case is.
Speaker 5: He goes and he tries to be a cop.
Speaker 7: Three years into it, he's questioning all of his life choices up until this point. It's not even worth it anymore. And that's the problem. The good guys and girls and girls. We keeping it equidescent up in here. But any of the good people that could and should be wearing badge and be in the field making those good judgment calls, they want nothing to do with it. They why would they put themselves in that type of risk. And now I mean like somebody's shooting at you, I mean your entire career getting ruined because someone with a camera phone only caught a small glimpse of the hour long exchange that led to you having to body slam this person and all they're seeing is you.
Speaker 6: Body slamming somebody. It's in no way, no way in hell.
Speaker 2: I think we're on the precipice of AI police bro Like it's it's bound to happen. Like, let's just be honest. I mean, I don't know if it's gonna be robotic dogs. I don't know if it's gonna be androids walking the streets. Maybe it's some kind of advanced security system something like that. I just have to assume that we are on the verge of something like that happening. And I think that they've been really trying to make a step forward with that by degrading the police, by trying to defund the police, by scaring anybody who wants to join the police force. The police these numbers are down, the certain military numbers are down. People are not wanting to get in on this kind of action because there's so many repercussions to it, and you got to abide by so many rules, and you gotta be politically correct, like I'm sorry, Like if I'm a police officer and I pull somebody over for speeding, maybe maybe they maybe they were swerving a little bit, maybe they had a little too much juice that night or something like that. I'm sorry, I'm I'm not going to be politically correct if I'm put in a situation like that, Like I'm I'm gonna be worried about my life. And then as long as the situation goes good, all right, there's no need to get a little handsy or anything like that. But you best believe if somebody puts their hands on me, what are you gonna Are you gonna refrain because they're a different color than you? Like, it's ridiculous, na.
Speaker 7: And that's the other thing too, right, So you've got to keep that professionalism at all times. The downside of that is a you're looking at the absolute underbelly of society, Like you hope that it's just a drunk driver that you're pulling over on the side of the road and not a horrible pedophile situation that you're walking into because some neighbor called because they heard noises next door. Now, you just doing your job and responding to a call, have to walk in on true evil, you know what I mean, And you have to do the paperwork on that, and then you got to go home at the end of the day and act like It was just another fucking day at the office, right number one. Number two, you're dealing with that shit for pennies. The only reason why I am not a cop currently. As a matter of fact, I was two weeks away from the police academy picking me up. I'd done my state's civil service test, I'd done on my background check, my fingerprints, that ran the obstacle courses and all the shit, right, and I actually genuinely wanted to be a cop. I never asked what these fuckers made. You are out of your goddamn mind if you think that I'm gonna be working those types of details and those types of hours for a whopping thirty two grand a year. Yes, son, sorry, miss me with that shit. I was a helper in the plants making forty five k year and had zero responsibilities, Zero people trying to shoot at me, zero people throwing shit at me every single day. Because all cops are bastards and blah blah blah, No, dude, and you're not going to get the cream of the crop unless you incentivize them. And you can't incentivize them because well, it depends on the conversation we have, right, Because apparently tax dollars don't pay cops, And apparently if you pull someone over and that person's got a trademark next to their name, they can sue your ass on a fucking ticket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the least of the cops worries is people like that. Bro.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: I would much rather go upon. I would much rather be confronted with some bullshit like that than some fucking deranged meth head that I'm pulling out of this car who has a baby in the back seat, who has a strong out wife in the passenger seat, like I've catch me with that. I'm a sovereign citizen. Bullshit any day of the week over that.
Speaker 6: But that's my point.
Speaker 7: You never know what you're walking up to, and it could be one of eighteen different things here to ruin your fucking life, not even your evening, not even just your day. One of a list of things could be what's about to happen, and you've got to try to maintain professionalism at a whopping thirty two to five a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sorry, Homy's I.
Speaker 2: Think it's gone up a little bit, though. I think that it depends on the parish or the county or whatever. But I think I could be wrong, but I think that even the Ascension Parish, so where I used to live and where you live, I think they're making like sixty a year, So it's not horrible. It's still more than a thousand a week, you know, but even still one thousand dollars a week after taxes is probably less than that, and.
Speaker 6: It is substantially better than it was.
Speaker 7: This was in twenty fourteen when the Baton Rouge City Police was offering thirty two five to start. Now, granted, there's tons of overtime for you to work, like you can make as much as you want to make, but at that point you're living in your unit and it's like, yeah, you have a house that you don't even get to sleep in because you're working back to back shifts, and it's it's just, yeah, I think cops need to get paid more. And that's the other thing too. They're always talking about defund the police. No, fuck that fund the police and not just their paychecks, fund the training. When you're not in the field or on the streets, you need to be in a training course getting ready for your next shift on the streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's no reason it may that's I was about to say, the.
Speaker 5: Plation courses, all of the things.
Speaker 2: There's no reason why they're not taking regular MMA classes. Bro Like absolutely, I think that that should be part of the repertoire or the training. And I don't know how often you'd go about doing that, but it would probably benefit you if you knew certain takedowns and certain holds, so you wouldn't have to necessarily try and shoot shoot somebody. You get somebody who's trained in MMA, they're like they literally people who train in MMA. And I have never trained in it because I don't have the lung capacity for that. But people who have trained in MMA typically they do it so that they can defend themselves. It's not necessarily like, oh I want to be a badass, I want to knock people out. No, most of the time, it really is a defense kind of thing to where you know, if something does pop off like that, well you can defend yourself even if somebody, I mean I'm not gonna sit here and say that you know, MMA black belt or whatever is going to be able to defend itself against somebody with a gun. That's a different conversation.
Speaker 7: But there's disarming techniques that are taught how to get a gun from someone's hand, how to get a knife from someone's hand. It's all a part of the training. And not just I mean like Krav maga, the Israeli jiu jitsu. Yeah, I know, the Jews look fucking Israeli jiu jitsu aka krav maga or the more uh in my opinion, fun version.
Speaker 6: Of it called kavan nah.
Speaker 5: It's taught.
Speaker 7: And this is something you absolutely can and should be applying to every single police department in the nation, absolutely fucking high. You're a krama. Got instructor to come in once a week or twice a week, put them on a fucking payroll. And when the cops aren't in the field and they're on their off day, they should be in the office for at least an hour or two on the mats.
Speaker 2: Why not, But dude, bring Chuck Norris to come train you for an evening or something like that.
Speaker 7: Dude, Oh god, yeah, except not not Steven Sagal, because let's not forget the fact that he's actually a deputy sheriff in the City of New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Still is he still doing that?
Speaker 5: I don't know if he's still doing it, but I know he at least still holds the deputization and he is a.
Speaker 2: Is he full of shit or do you think he's real life?
Speaker 5: He's a fucking fraud.
Speaker 7: You think I'm not gonna I'm not gonna take away his akito skills. But if you've ever seen someone practice akito, it's literally grabbing them by their shirt.
Speaker 6: And like tripping them.
Speaker 7: It's I'm not gonna hit you with my fist, I'm gonna hit you with the ground.
Speaker 6: That's bullshit.
Speaker 5: That's a ridiculous style of martial arts.
Speaker 7: Like I'm there is a few of the the maneuvers that are solid.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 7: There's no way old fat Ponytail is gonna get out there and make someone hurt like he's just not. He got brought on to a movie set one time to be a what's it called liaison coach if you will. Then somehow he got on the camera and has made his world just yep.
Speaker 6: I am the main character.
Speaker 5: And it's like, bro, stop it, just stop it.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's an actor. That's why I've always looked at him, just an actor who's trying to portray, you know, his character a little bit more. And I would say I would say even black belt, even the akdo, like that's better than nothing. You know what I'm saying, Like I I would rather have somebody who knows karate than somebody who's like a professional arm wrestler or some shit.
Speaker 7: You know, I take karate and aikido to be equally useless. I know I'm gonna piss off some people with that one. I'm very sorry. Karate is great for learning discipline and grateful as a martial art, as in like an art itself. There's very few karate enthusiasts that would actually stand up in a real, like actual brawl that you know. I know I'm gonna hurt some people's feelings on that one. I'm very sorry. I stand by it.
Speaker 2: Well, look, let's get back to this article and learn a little bit more about this poor guy. So Alex Jones continued and said, I think Pam BONDI should look into it. The Austin Police Department admitted that they're totally overwhelmed, and they said they can't respond to most crime scenes. I'm asking the Trump administration this is important. It's a journalist that's been killed. It needs to be investigated. Jones went on to speculate Jamie's death may have been a hit job. Considering the Austin metro area's large population and the writer's highly influential journalism, there's a chance, a good chance it could be a hit job. Alex Jones said. The more I'm talking about it, the more I'm thinking about it. A lot of smart people are calling me saying, Alex, this is eight people have been killed the last two months here, since the first of the year. Okay, what are the chances in a town of over two million people that an Info Wars lead gets butchered? So it must have been really fucked up to be saying that he was butchered. I mean, so he goes. So we need to investigate this. I'm asking the Justice Department to investigate. Police have not yet named suspects, and White's murdered nearly thirty six hours after the incident, So I guess it was sometime yesterday, probably morning or something like that.
Speaker 7: Seeing Red Eye meet in pizza sent Supposedly he was trying to.
Speaker 5: Stop a robbery.
Speaker 7: Now is that official narrative or is that just kind of a thing that got sprung up later.
Speaker 5: Now that's interesting as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know, meet the trans war correspondent at Ukraine's front lines.
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 7: Oh, I'll bet so, Okay, Edges getting anybody makes them a better war correspond on it.
Speaker 2: But okay, by the way, have you been seeing those crazy videos, dude? Really all over the place, on all over the social media and everything. The news is not showing this kind of shit, but there have been wild videos out there of like street camera views or maybe just onlookers who are documenting this, of like just regular guys walking down some road in Ukraine and just a fucking black van or a white van pulls up and they bag them and take them in. They're just so desperate for more men in that war that they're literally stealing people. Dude.
Speaker 7: So I've seen the videos, and this is not me trying to be pro Ukraine, because if I saw the videos in Russia, I would have this exact same retort. You don't want people that have been press ganged into service fighting on the front lines when they could just abandon ship. Like okay, So let's say that you did bag them and tag them, and you get them in a uniform and send them to the front. What's to stop them from putting down their weapon and just walking into Russia at that point, or or vice versa. If Russia was to do that to their soldiers, what's to stop them from just being like, Hey, I surrender, I'm done. I'm not here to die for this fucker. I didn't even want to be here in the first place. Like it's very that's a tough sale for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you don't if you don't want to be in that war kind of like what you're saying, like, what is to stop you from, whenever you do finally get on that front line, to just be like, Yo, Russia, I'm actually I'm not here, like I'm forced to be here. I really And I don't know if they're even gonna be able to have these kind of conversations, but I would imagine I'd be feeling pretty fucking pissed if I just got stolen and thrown into a war that I wanted nothing to do with. I would go out of my way to make sure that Russia has what they need, whatever intel I can possibly bring you in order so I can fuck them right back. I Mean, maybe that's a little extreme, but that's what I would know.
Speaker 7: And that's that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying that no press ganging has happened. I'm not saying that either.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 5: There has been cases of it on both sides. For sure.
Speaker 7: That's why two million military aged men fled Russia as soon as the invasion started. That's why Katar is full of Ukrainians right now who fled the country rather than serve on the front lines.
Speaker 6: Like it's it's absolutely happening. For sure.
Speaker 7: Drafting has happened, for sure, But the bagging and tagging of individuals to throw them in a van just to send them to the front line, I could see maybe them doing that as this guy might have been a political dissident. He might have been like spreading information on the interwebs, and he's enough of he's got enough of a following to where they saw him as dangerous if he continues to spread it, so they like arrested him for that kind of thing. But I don't know. I don't know, Tony. I see or hand raised and I know you got something to weigh in on this one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I wanted to say, you're one hundred percent right that having voluntary fighters is way better than conscripted ones, and I'm glad you mentioned the Russians who tried to desert when they were called up for their reserve service, and Sergei Lavrov's reaction to that was, let them leave. If they really don't want to fight, we don't want them. They can leave and there will be a summons waiting for them if they want to come back anytime soon. But yeah, we don't want them. And in Ukraine they've only got about forty they're probably only at thirty million people now with the lost territory and the number of people who've left to Western Europe, and yeah, they have a big desertion problem. And I would say also, I was surprised to learn recently how little draft there needed to be in World War One. For example, in Britain they didn't draft anyone until about nineteen eighteen. They managed to create a culture where men were just volunteering. Men were lying about their age, boys were lying about their age so that they could, you know, if there were sixteen or seventeen, they pretend to be eighteen so they could join the military. Because it was a major tool of social ability at that time. But after World War Two, especially with Vietnam, and ever since yeah, Americans, but even other peoples of the world, they don't seem to want to get drafted. They don't want to volunteer to fight. There's a certain percent who will, there's a certain number of volunteers will get but beyond that, yeah, you don't really want the people don't who haven't committed really to be there. Also, yeah, maybe this is a personal note, but my grandfather was They tried to press him into service in nineteen forty five. He was fifteen years old, he was living in Germany, and he deserved it, and he deserted and burned his uniform because if he got caught as a deserter, that would mean the death penalty for you. And he also happened to have a firefighter uniform at the time, so he could actually pass as a non German with the fire uniform because like the military people didn't recognize it. So yeah, that was kind kind of a funny thing that happened, but I'm sure it was just very scary for him and he didn't want to fight in nineteen forty five. So well, yeah, you don't want you don't want to press people into service if you can avoid it. But Ukraine's been doing it because they have to. And I think this whole thing's wrapping up. Russia's gonna win. They've they've basically mostly won, and that's about the end of the story. So that's all I got.
Speaker 2: Well, and thinking back to those times, you know, World War One, whenever you're talking about the British not necessarily having to recruit or anything like that, everybody wanted to join in on it. Think back to the level of media they had back in the day, you know what I'm saying, Like you didn't have TV in anchors and people who were kind of extreme. You didn't have social media to be able to show both sides or to be able to do deep research to find out why your country's going to war. Now we have social media, now, there is Internet. Now you can find out exactly, you know, like certain reasons why your country's going to war. Like we know for a fact that the whole nine to eleven thing was just to get us in another never ending war because it funded so much money and it was supposed to be fighting for our freedom and you know, sticking up for ourselves. But it's like then you find out, oh they were interested in oil, Oh they you know, like it was just crazy how all that worked out. But you know, obviously people didn't find out a little bit about that until after the fact. But now that you have social media, you have information at your fingertips. I mean, it's hard to want to just automatically throw your hat in the ring because you know that you're not necessarily fighting for a country anymore, like you're fighting for a corporation. And that's how sick it's all gotten. Like nobody wants to fight for a corporation. Like imagine Walmart wants to go to war and you're an employee, you're a bagger or something like that. You'd be like, the fuck, get out of here. I just work here. I'm not actually gonna risk my life for it. But that's how not only our country, all countries around the world they're ran like a corporation, and so you lose a little bit of that patriotism no matter what country, I think, whenever you're run like a business like that, whenever you're just seen as a number. And that's actually a lot of people in the NFL. It used to be that you would show some kind of tribalism, some kind of team love for whatever team that you were playing on, and then the players, you know, they found out you can be cut just like that. As soon as you you know, your forty time goes down a little bit, You're you're dispensable at that point. And it's run like a business. That's exactly our country, and I think that's exactly how the majority of countries are run. So getting people to volunteer is probably going to start becoming a more and more thing of the past, I think, just moving forward.
Speaker 7: I mean, and it depends on the situation. It depends on the war that's being fought.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: For instance, in World War Two, America was attacked. We had and yes, yes, I understand there's a whole conspiracy about Pearl Harbor being allowed to have I get that, But going off of the official narrative saying with nine to eleven America was attacked, they didn't have to draft people to go fight. In two decades worth of war, they had people lining up, myself included, to go join that fight. Okay, World War two they had fifteen year olds lying about their age to get onto ships to get over there and fuck up the Japs.
Speaker 6: It was a whole thing, whole.
Speaker 7: Thing Vietnam not so much the case. And then they enacted a draft, and you had all these draft dodgers. You know, there's a list, there's a list, and a lot of them moved to Canada rather than go and fight in a war that they had no need, want, or desire to go fight Korea.
Speaker 6: You didn't have a draft that went down. It was a war that America.
Speaker 7: People can argue back and forth if we needed to get involved with it or not, but we didn't have to enact a draft because there was still like the remnants of that pride for World War two, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We had just ended the second Great World War.
Speaker 7: So when America got involved in something about a decade later, people are still proud and they would still want to get over there and help them out, you know, help out our allies and all these things. And it was a whole there was an ethos to it, there was a culture behind it. I will say this, and this is just speaking on behalf of Americans. How many parents do you currently think want their children to serve in the military. Not many, Not fucking many?
Speaker 6: Dog? And why is that?
Speaker 7: Because in the last two decades and this we could blame it on social media.
Speaker 5: Fine, we could blame it on the internet.
Speaker 7: We could blame what appen Well, it's very polarizing, too fair. But in the past two decades, the truth about what it means to be a part of the American military has come to light. There's no secrets anymore. There's no like, oh uh, you know it's it's gonna be like this, but it's gonna help you out in the long.
Speaker 6: Run because b ba ba bap.
Speaker 7: No, we now loudly know the VA will fuck you when you get out.
Speaker 5: You will get fucked while you're in.
Speaker 7: Yes, there is retirement benefits and stuff, but if you would have applied yourself in a whole different career field, you would be doing a lot better off by the time you're at the retirement aid.
Speaker 6: For that.
Speaker 2: It's it's not to mention all the vaccines that they make you take too.
Speaker 5: It's there's a list of it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying that nobody should join our military. I'm saying that if you're going to join the military, it needs to be for a specific plan, right, Like if you're trying to get job experience, on the job training in a field that you want to get into later on something in the nuclear program. If you serve on a nuclear sub working on some of the equipment that makes that thing run, then you get out and you go and work for one of these nuclear power plants, big dog. That is the best way to start those career moves. But not every career move has the best start in the military. You see what I'm saying. It is like you need to have a plan in place for it. And unless America was to get attacked knock on wood, heaven forbid, I just don't see us having the mass recruiting that we once had.
Speaker 2: I don't know, yeah, probably, uh, spirit animal. Sorry to keep you waiting over there, Bud. I mean, you're somebody who joined the Marine Corps knowing just out of curiosity, knowing what you know now if you were, would you ever re enlist knowing what you know now? This is not an anti military kind of question, by the way, It's just a personal question to you.
Speaker 3: Well, I would love to, but for medical reasons, I'm not allowed to go back. But that doesn't mean that if we got attacked to if there is a full on ward, I'd go back and a hertby shit, I will I will swim to that motherfucker if I got to, But I just know.
Speaker 4: I would go back. But I can't.
Speaker 2: But I mean, you are the platypus. Of course you'd swim over there.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: Hey, all you got to do a shoot phase pool and keep your lungs filled and you get this you But no, I also how do I put this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I had something about earlier on the UH about how they have going with AI and everything.
Speaker 3: They now have an AI unmanned ground vehicle called the rip Saw M three.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker is a beast.
Speaker 2: I am putty.
Speaker 3: All I can think of is this is how we gets Skynet. There's a whole fucking movie franchise. Look, I might just be some dumb ass from Georgia, but at least my thinking is thinking that ain't good for nobody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, have you seen that AI robot that's got a gatling gun on its shoulder that just got released?
Speaker 5: No, but is it bad?
Speaker 4: That kind of just made me want to have a warm on there.
Speaker 7: I mean, don't get me wrong, it's really cool looking. That being said, that would be really terrifying to go up against on a front line somewhere and that thing's walking through the mist at you and your boys.
Speaker 5: That would not be fun.
Speaker 4: I just had a thought.
Speaker 3: It's probably because I'm high, but not not to get all biblical. But you know how in the Revelations it says that there shall be a swarm of lotus to cover the land, and it shall kill everything and destroy the land.
Speaker 5: Petillant, Yeah, what if that?
Speaker 3: What if somebody from that period looking at today's thing, all they see is a bunch of things open up because trying to just unveild a thing, it opens It's like a suitcase. It opens up, and a bunch of bunch of drones come on. They have red eyes and they float up, and it's what if they just unload millions of those fuckers and that, and because they're buzzing and they're small. The only thing that a guy from two thousand years ago plus would think is what the fuck those are lotus having to go?
Speaker 6: That's possible. I don't see why not.
Speaker 7: I think, uh, that's the other thing too, as far as AI warfare becoming the way of the future, drone warfare being what is currently but done in Ukraine. But that's also it's a very crude version of what it could be. I saw some computer simulation I think it was like maybe two years ago, and it was a suicide drone okay, with one pound of C four on it, and it was just an example of this, right, And what could that do to a car, to a tank, to a building.
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, some damage, but maybe not fully destroyed. It depends on where it hit, whatever the case. Now, send a thousand of those fuckers up with an AI module running all of them, and send them at the base of a building. One may not collapse the building, all one thousand of them blowing up right behind each other.
Speaker 6: Boom boom boom, boom boom. It's eventually going to.
Speaker 7: Get through whatever it needs to get through, and not a single If it's like the US versus them, or the Team A versus Team B, Team A could send that and get the attack to happen pinpoint accurately and not lose a single man in their operation.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: That is another way I see the future of warfare going.
Speaker 6: And that thing.
Speaker 5: That's the other reason too.
Speaker 7: It's not that recruiting numbers are down, yes, for sure, and they're going to try to make a bunch of military movies sometime in the next five years, we're gonna start seeing like really badass special operations type movies come out to get people like, oh, I want to join I want to do that right for sure, for sure. But also I think that technology is moving in such a way to where they're looking at warfare as being potentially more of a tech technological technological excuse me, a technological experiment rather than a man v man experiment. I think that Ukraine might be one of the last true battle lines that's going to be drawn on Earth as far as well as far as the Western and First World countries are concerned. South America's going to pop off as they do. Africa's got like four different war zones going.
Speaker 6: On right now. They're still going to pop off as they do.
Speaker 7: Right but in the way that a MA American war fighting is going to be done, I feel like it's going to be a lot more tech.
Speaker 4: Uh oh.
Speaker 7: Also super happy to hear that America now has fully capable hypersonics that are going to be fully unleashed by the end of this year, so Russia can eat a dick with their bullshit hypersonics that don't even work.
Speaker 5: So I'm pumped, But neither here nor there.
Speaker 7: Ooh, I don't think it's going to be US that gets it.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be the Air Force.
Speaker 5: Let's be honest. They always get the new toys.
Speaker 4: Fucking share force.
Speaker 7: Hey, as long as they're able to put the warhead on the correct forehead. I really don't care as long as it's you know, I'm cool with the Army getting the newer toys as long as it's getting used in.
Speaker 6: The proper ways, you know.
Speaker 7: And honestly, I don't think the Marine Corps would be the best stuitent to get the new hypersonic weapons.
Speaker 5: We're it's not on.
Speaker 4: Forte warheads on foreheads from the USMC. We can do them extra duty. We can throw Tabasco sauce and then.
Speaker 2: Just ask Hillary Clinton to get it out of her purse. Dude, Hey, there you go.
Speaker 3: What if we give them napalm, we can give them Asian barbecue.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't like how certain things are considered a war crime.
Speaker 3: Look, all's fair in love and war. How How can you human humanity? How can you make something as brutal and fucked up as war?
Speaker 9: War doesn't food? Who's white? War pood? Who's left? And but I do believe that war has lost an nine of the glory. There is no glory on the battlefield anymore.
Speaker 3: With that being said, I do want to go down in a hell stream of bullets.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I feel that I do.
Speaker 7: But it's just it's the nature of the beast and the way that the the world is marching forward.
Speaker 8: You know, I believe the West in particular has gotten more barbar since about one hundred years ago with World War One in terms of of you know, no more sense of chivalry, and you know, there used to be more stigma attached to things like assassinations or executing the enemy leadership, or using the wrong kind of bullet or the wrong kind of weapon. And maybe some of that was very artificial and arbitrary, but I think we've lost a lot in the West by abandoning all of that. I could go on, but yeah, what do you think about maybe the way that the British used to conduct war by standing in neat rows and you know, maybe that seems artificial, but do you think that that was better or worse than what we got now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Loaded question, so loaded response. And it wasn't just the British, I mean most of European warfare in the seventeen hundreds, eighteen hundreds. Hell, even our Civil War was fought in a very similar manner. But that was also because of what the technology allowed for. I mean, look at prior to rifling being invented and put into all of the muskets, it was smooth bore weapons. It was more of a shooting in this general vicinity, right, there was very very shit accuracy, and I mean the whole standing in a neat row and going at it kind of went back to the days of swords and shields, where you would have a shield wall being made and two sides clashing in the middle. And that was just kind of how warfare was done because they didn't think about doing warfare any other type of way. So when rifling became more or i should say just the abilities of the weapon, advanced cannons became more accurate, artillery pieces, gatling guns, these types of things came more into fruition. It became more ambush tactics rather than just standing in a neat row and taking turns with volleys at each other to see how many were left standing before somebody decided to say, fuck this charge. I think that Yeah, there was more decency in warfare back then, but even still, the decency only went to a point whenever some do would say charge and they actually met in the middle. There was very little pleasantries with it. This was just shanking and stabbing and clubbing each other to death, which is what warfare should be. I mean it it's two going into the ring, one coming out in that regard. But the chivalry of it, you do have examples of it still. I mean you could read Medal of Honor citations even to this day of guys that showed uncommon valor, you know what I mean, and doing these things in spite of everything going on around them. But it's not the same as whatever as what it once was for sure, nor do I actually think it will ever get to that point again. It's the nature of warfare has changed, and like you said, World War One definitely did something to that using chemical agents while dudes were in trenches that kind of crossed a threshold as far as what is allowed in warfare that isn't gonna be uncrossed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they've put it up in the Geneva Convention.
Speaker 7: Same thing with like dropping a nuke that crossed the threshold, like something that is never gonna be able to be undone in that regard. Now, I'm not gonna say that they didn't use chemical or biological agents in the past. I mean, hell, you had siege warfare, which was some of the most brutal warfare done ever throughout the course of history, and a portion of that was lobbing dead bodies and dead animals and sicknesses and shit like that over the walls to try to make the inhabitants, the civilian inhabitants of that city die from multiple ways and reasons. What was the shit the one up episode?
Speaker 6: Scuse me?
Speaker 5: The one time in Egypt?
Speaker 7: Was it the Babylonians or the Samerians that threw cats at them? Because the Egyptians were terrified of cats because they were the guardians of the underworld. So these dudes were like throwing cats at the Egyptians and then stabbing them when they were running. And I mean that's another type of psychological warfare. There's I mean, you look at a Olga of Russia, as a matter of fact, who burned down the entire city even after she said that she would leave it alone because they wronged her and fucked up her husband, and it was a whole thing. Like warfare, unfortunately, is usually a battle of who is the most brutal, and whoever is the most brutal and willing to do what it takes is usually the one standing victorious at the end of it.
Speaker 6: It's not pretty, that's not okay, it's not good.
Speaker 5: That's just how history is written.
Speaker 7: And that's the most decidable way to settle conflicts that's ever been devised in human history.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, I feel like you.
Speaker 8: Were to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were going to really get psychological, bro, like, I would take it to the whole, like the whole next level. So like you remember Scarecrow from Batman, how he would spray some shit and make everybody hallucinate. Oh yeah, dude, all I would spray it on the whole fucking town, like, just make them all trip balls.
Speaker 7: We had a sniper as a matter of fact, in Afghanistan. He got in trouble for this, Oh god, how dare you do this? He was dipping his bullets in a can of spam and he was He released a video saying I have learned that if you die with pig blood or whatever in you, you go to hell. So I want everyone of these fuckers to know that you are going to hell if you get hit with one of my bullets and all this stuff. He got in trouble for that because it's means to their culture. First of all, Why isn't every single one of them dipping their bullets before they load it into their bags.
Speaker 5: I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, at that point, just just like take a helicopter with a big ass bag of like I don't know, chopped up pig holves or like some kind of pig stomach or whatever some intestines, throw some fucking sausage links and just rain it down from the heavens, dude at that point.
Speaker 7: But you don't want to do that on the civilians. Okay, the good Muslim people out there that.
Speaker 2: Are on the base pro Taliban. You think they have bases, They probably have bases. You probably just rain it down the base caves.
Speaker 7: Most of the bases got bombed out, you know, because we have we own the air and we own the so if they had like an open air training ground, that got handled up pretty quickly. I mean, let's not forget Trump did in fact drop the Moab once upon a gap.
Speaker 6: But I mean, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: If you're not trying to shoot at me, none of these pig bullets will ever touch you. It should not be offensive to you if you're not trying to fuck with us. But if you fuck around, you'll find out and meet the opposite of Allah. I support this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry if you're trying to take my life.
Speaker 8: Hushing did something like that too in the Spanish American War, if you've ever heard of him.
Speaker 6: Oh, black soldier curshing dude, absolutely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had his soldiers dip the bullets in lard or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yes, good, good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just feel like, you know, all is fair in love and war, as they say. And if you're trying to take my life, you think I'm worried about what religion you give a fuck about, Like, no, you're You're doing the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do to me, and that is take my life. I'm gonna try and absolutely destroy you in all the most disrespectful, disrespectful ways that I can think of. At that point, we.
Speaker 7: Should have never been there in the first place. Okay, Yes, we can argue semantics.
Speaker 5: All day long.
Speaker 7: I'm with you, however, if no, because we had rules to where you can't shoot at them unless they shoot at you first. So I feel like dipping all of the rounds in spam or pig blood or whatever else, something that wouldn't come up the weapons. But you know, bear with me here. If that's the case, the insurgents would not dare come at us. So it's gonna be a peaceful military operation and we're gonna go home and they're gonna have no casualties on either side because everybody minds their own business.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, did I did I miss the bad somewhere?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I you know that whole rule, and I guess I understand it, you know, as to why you would want to wait to shoot at somebody until you're being shot at. But fuck that, dude, there's no way, Like if you're walking around and you see some kind of sketchy activity and you're in the middle of a war zone, like I don't know if I'm like waiting for somebody to take the first shot.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, it was so sketchy and so many other guards. I just watched a video.
Speaker 7: As a matter of fact, this I think it was a colonel who he and his boys had to guard the poppy fields.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind, this poppy.
Speaker 7: Is going to be eventually sent to America in the form of heroin.
Speaker 5: We knew this. This wasn't a joke. At that time.
Speaker 7: Ninety eight percent of the world's opiates were grown in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they make They tried to make it seem like we were doing them a solid because this is how they live. And it's like, no, bitch, you're trying to keep that pop that poppy field going, because poppy can only be grown in a certain part of the world. And if it wasn't for that poppy field or other poppy fields in that region, then big pharma might take ahead. We don't need that big pharma and your life. Local drug dealers they're just selling that h that comes from the same fields right sea.
Speaker 8: He makes money on drugs. They always have. The Taliban is actually the biggest anti drug force in Afghanistan to this day. If I'm not mistaken, what do you think.
Speaker 5: It depends on the year.
Speaker 7: It depends on the year you're talking about, because at one point in time, the Taliban said, we are only growing poppy and they were okay with it because they weren't using it quote unquote winky winky, but the Infidels were and this was like third party way of hurting the Infidel, so it was all good whatever. Then two years later, leader of the Taliban says, no, we are not growing poppy. It's horrible for the earth and it goes against Allah. Burn all the fields. If anybody's even caught growing it, we're gonna kill them. Then they lost money. So then two years after that, new Taliban leader said, okay, everybody's back to growing poppy. If you're caught not growing poppy in those fields, that's your ass. It keeps ebbing and flowing depending on which way the dollar is swinging and which way the current leader of the Taliban wants to either make money or be virtuous in the eyes.
Speaker 5: Of a Llah, so that varies either.
Speaker 6: Way it goes.
Speaker 7: American forces are tax dollars were being used to protect those fields, and then on top of that, we were still spending fifty million a week sending it to the Taliban. For what purpose? People might ask administrative things quote unquote, I forgot about the amazing administration structure of the Taliban that requires fifty million dollars taxpayer weekly.
Speaker 6: But whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, warfare is very messy, y'all.
Speaker 7: And that's the thing when we get into where politics and war blend. It's never positive. War should be an in and out quick ordeal, very brutal, very bloody, very disgusting. It's not something that people should thrive in. It's something that warfighters need to be very good at, do it very quickly, and get the fuck out. Sun SEUs said, no nation has ever uh, they've never benefited from a prolonged war.
Speaker 6: It's very accurate.
Speaker 2: Oh not the nations. Corporations certainly do.
Speaker 5: Oh for sure, corporations.
Speaker 6: That's some shit.
Speaker 5: You just don't talk about RTX formally rate Theeon.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, oh yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah buddy. All right, look we've been slacking on the chat over here. Let's get over to it. Mario said, I just started recently with edibles and pre rolls. Legit only do it right before bed, but love that it quiets my brain. I feel the same way, dude, Like if I go to bed without it like it is, it's literally I know some people what is that? That that one thing that people take before bed at night? Like people who don't want to smoke weed, CBD, melton, melatonin. Yeah, and I'm just like, I've never tried melatonin, but I I don't know. I I understand why people take it, but I guess you could just say my weed is my melatonin at that point. If I don't take it, Dude, my mind never shuts off, like it's always going a million miles an hour. I'm always thinking about this. I'm always thinking about that, how can I make this better? How can we do this better? And I'm always like trying to think about like especially you know, with podcasts, and I got two of them, so I'm always trying to brainstorm and shit like that. And it's the only way to turn that craziness off is just by smoking. I'll laugh my ass off. Me and Luisa just started watching Blue Mountain State. We are fucking dying every night, and you know that's that's a nice way to wind down. But yeah, you gotta have something to turn off your brain, because dude, if you're just going a million miles an hour, that you're not getting any Like I can't sleep without it out literally lay in bed for an hour and a half if I don't have it.
Speaker 7: Melatonin works, but your body will develop a tolerance to it relatively quickly, so you have to keep upping the dosage, which it's water soluble. There's no way you can owe deal on melatonin. It's like by and see, like you're never gonna o deal on it. You'll just piss out.
Speaker 6: Whatever your body doesn't use or absorb.
Speaker 7: Right, all good things, But the problem is when you start upping that dosage to a decent level, you'll.
Speaker 5: Start getting lucid nightmares, which is not a positive thing.
Speaker 7: So then you have to like take time off of it to reset your your tolerance levels.
Speaker 5: And then at that point you just have like two weeks of shit.
Speaker 6: Sleep it.
Speaker 7: Some people swear by it. I've I personally, I've never had that problem.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: Me, my head hits a pillow. I got about five seconds and I'm out cold.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you just turn it off like that.
Speaker 7: The same kind of concept as you that my brain is running ninety to nothing all day long. So whenever I do hit the pillow, I just unplug the bitch. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: I wish that's a fucking superpower right there, sir.
Speaker 7: And you know, they say the study was kind of crazy, whenever I looked at the results and saw that, like, the only brain activity I have when I'm asleep is like my heart beating and my breathing, the involuntary muscles and stuff.
Speaker 6: My brain's doing that.
Speaker 7: Other than that, dude, fucking flatline, And I'm like, that's legit.
Speaker 6: That makes me so happy.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that has anything to do with because you drink energy drinks like a lot. I wonder if like back. I wonder if like you're kind of crashing out towards the end of the night, you know from that you think.
Speaker 7: I mean, I could chug a fresh one and go to sleep right after it. It's it's my body because of the caffeine and B six and B twelve tolerance that I have. It's not like this doesn't keep me awake. This might make me a little more alert, but not like that. And honestly, I'm cutting back a lot. I am drinking more homebrewed.
Speaker 6: Coffee these days.
Speaker 5: Look at you coffee with chickory Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wow, all right, yeah, I mean I gotta have a cup of coffee before every show. That's just hands down. And I also got like these little energy mints, Dude, these things are freaking legit.
Speaker 7: Those for a couple of weeks, man, I haven't heard you say one negative thing about them.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I just I mean they taste good. They're just taste like mints. But there's like no carbs or anything in them too, so they're even keto friendly. But but you taste the sugar alcohol in them, that's fine. It doesn't bother me being on keto, like I'm so used to, you know, like that sugar alcohol flavor. But do those things alcohol, bro, Yes, the sugar alcohol it offsets carbs. And so if you have something that you know, uh, there's a lot of like keto breads out there, and though the way that you're able to get away from the carbs in certain breads is by adding sugar alcohol, and that detracts from the amount of grams of carbs that you would have from sugar or from whatever. And so you know, I think that these are actually there's two grams of carbs, but there's also two grams of sugar alcohol, and the sugar alcohol helps offset that, so now there's zero grams. And that's pretty much like they do the same thing with like gummy bears and stuff like that too, the Keto friendly gummy bears, whatever is Keto friendly, They're always gonna put sugar alcohol in it to help offset that. But yeah, these these things are freaking legit called neuromnts. Definitely, I mean not sponsor of the show, but definitely go check them out.
Speaker 7: So they're not like nutri sweet or like artificial sweeteners. I mean, this is the first time I've ever heard of sugar alcohol before, and I know people are gonna be like, oh, Jacker's never heard of that.
Speaker 5: Look, I don't know. I've never gotten into keto.
Speaker 2: I really don't know what sugar help. I mean, I don't I don't understand the chemistry behind it. I just know to look for that, like whenever you see the carbs, see how many sugar alcohols and they offset each other. But pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: Google that one. That's legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh, Nora, they explorer, what up? I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: I fucked.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, nol ruh. There you go.
Speaker 10: Damn right, you best do right? Have you guys tried medicinal mushrooms yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You say medicinal like the gummies.
Speaker 10: Ida, I've recently been taking a tincture like there's numerous different medicinal mushrooms, not just the ones with psilocybin, but like mushrooms that can help with mental clarity. Lions made stress yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh those oh fuck yeah yeah, Lions made are legit. Dude. I literally like I speed a little too hard on them, and I don't know why, but it like it it feels like you just got done drinking like a red bull and you literally like just properly got your wings on those things. Really, Yeah, they're crazy, Like there's sometimes I won't even take them because I'm like, because a certain amount of energy will actually give you anxiety, and they almost give me anxiety with how much energy they give me.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 7: I've I've heard about them, and I've seen all of the supplements of like was it like mud water or it's like a coffee replacement that's.
Speaker 6: Like a mushroom base.
Speaker 5: I've I've thought about getting involved with some of that. I haven't yet, but I've.
Speaker 7: Only this is the first time I ever heard even a slightly possibly negative report about them. Everybody I know that gets involved or starts using those types of mushrooms have said only positive things.
Speaker 2: Oh they're great, you know. I mean, and and if you're somebody that doesn't like energy drinks or you don't like vivance and adderall and shit like that, you know, like Lyon's main is definitely like a good replacement for that. And also it helps build up the neuroelasticity within your brain. So it helps even like with the connectivity of certain neurons in your brain too. So it almost makes you feel like it because quite literally, you're like all of your neurons are starting to fire a little bit more because those connections are being made, and then you're gonna have less slip ups and less like you know, like oh and uh, you know, like the certain filler words you do because you're trying to find the word like no more of that, like that's out the window. And so yeah, that's I mean, they're awesome. And maybe I just got to lower the dosage. I think you're supposed to at least on this one. And I think you got to take two of them. Maybe if I just took one of them wouldn't be so bad.
Speaker 5: Nora, you've experienced about this as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, And Rachie and Turkey Taiale. It also helps with mental, focus, and clarity. I used to take a supplement that had well all three, but recently I found a locally made tincture. And if y'all remember me talking about my brain being a beehive and every thought is a bee, this tincture with the lines main Rachie and turkey tail, it quiets the beehive and I'm actually able to just be here in the moment.
Speaker 7: Not to get way too into your personal details here in Nora, but do you have or have you in the past suffer from anxiety issues or like high stress where you've needed like some sort of medication to help you in that rate or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Yes, And as you're saying that this helps that, oh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, absolutely. When I was a kid, I had ADHD my higher life. Same and as a kid, oh yeah, were you on adderall and ribbling at the same time?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I only needed a low dose.
Speaker 7: I was taking like twenty milligrams time released adderall, and I think at the most it was like I think at one point I might have taken thirty, but it was like, for a very short amount of time, I was a highly functional add.
Speaker 10: I wish I was highly functional, but a couple of years ago, I looked up all natural remedies for ADHD and that's what popped up the mushrooms. And now I'm like, I'm never going back to the pill form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something that big Pharma has actually been trying to attack. You'll find a lot of hit pieces online talking about like, well, we don't know, there hasn't been enough studies for lions. Man, It's like people have been using this shit for a thousands of years. Dude, Like this is way more natural than the fucking meth that you're giving kids. You want to talk about studies with that, Like, I'm very against giving kids adderall and vibance. If it's up to me, I don't. I don't want to give that to them. And you know they say, oh, well, you know the kids they're actually calming down and they're paying more attention. I'm like, yeah, you're turning them into a little fucking zombies. They they are. Literally it makes you feel like very one track mind and very focused, and there's nothing wrong with that. But there's a time and place for that, and I don't think that you necessarily it's I kind of there was there was this video and I don't know if y'all saw it, but it was this woman. I think it was in Canada. I could be wrong, but but I believe it was in Canada. And there's this woman who went to the doctor and the doctor said, look, we're gonna prescribe your kid vivance adderall whatever. It was some kind of you know, speed, and the mom was just like, no, I'm not putting my kid on that. I don't want to put my kid on any kind of speed like that. I don't want to agree with that. And the doctor was like, well, you know, now you're opening up yourself for now, I gotta call CPS because you're not doing what's in the best interest of your kid. And if you're not doing what's in the best interest of your kid, then the CPS could take your kid away from you. And he was threatening it like crazy, just kept on going, and she was like, what the fuck, like, because I don't want to give my kids speed, you're gonna you're threatening CPS. And he goes, ma'am, ma'am, I'm not threatening. I'm just saying he goes, and she's like, you're threatening me, Like you are threatening me whenever you're saying that you're gonna call CPS and have them take my kid away if I don't give them this drug. And it was crazy. That was like a couple of weeks ago, wild shit, and so big Pharmer be really getting a little crazy on their control trying to push their medicines, because look, let's just be real, dude, they're all making shitloads of money every time a prescription goes out there like that. I mean, that's how they're able to pay off all their student loans and all the money for the schooling they had to they had to go through and stuff like that. So I mean it's it's very corrupt and dude, whenever I saw that, I was like, I don't know, dude, like if that I don't know if if that shit was to happen to you or to me. I'm knocking that doctor out, Like I'm not waiting, like he's getting knocked out. If you're gonna take my kid away from me, it will be for a reason that I just knocked you the fuck out.
Speaker 5: Call CPS, have them come meet me at the house. Not a problem.
Speaker 7: My house is not like I stay ready, So like I'm not saying they'll be greed at the door with a barrel or anything like that.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, like, I really have nothing to.
Speaker 7: Hide, and my my house is very kid friendly. So whenever you think you ready spend them my way, we'll have a little meeting about it. And I promise you the CPS will not come into this house and say that something here is a dangermou to the child's welfare, You fucking cunt, Like now.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, miss me, miss me with that bullshit, dude. So yeah, I mean, but as far as Lion's main turkey tail, rachie mushrooms and all that kind of stuff. Actually, if you listen to Paul Stammets a couple of times that he's gone on Joe Rogan, he also has like his social media where he's making videos about you know, these kind of medicinal mushrooms. Dude, I mean the level that these things are helping people with anxiety, with depression, with with rebuilding the regenerative neuron connections within your mind, and even so much as helping to get you off of other drugs. It's it's wild, dude, Like there's absolutely something to it. And that's the thing. They can't make money off of something like that. That has naturally grown out of the ground. So there's going to be plenty of hit pieces like that. I don't trust nothing that comes out of big pharma. So anytime I see a pharmaceutical you know, website that is trying to basically docks all these natural remedies, I'm like, like, you lost me because I already know how corrupt you are.
Speaker 7: It's hard to find doctors that are truly in it for the right reasons anymore.
Speaker 5: Honestly.
Speaker 7: I mean, hell, you any pediatrician unless you like know them to that level, right, and like, you know, there's a doctor that's going to not just give you whatever the local sales rep for the big pharm a company that comes through is giving him some kickback to make sure that he's prescribing X, Y and Z, even if it's not necessarily needed. But whatever, there are real doctors out there that are doing good work.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 7: I'm not going to say all doctors are a part of it. I will say the majority are, for sure. If you go into your doctor's office, your pediatric office, right with your kids and you say, hey, look, doc, I think I might want to put my kid on some sort of stimulant, right, if their response is to me like, oh, sure, here we go, and he pulls out a list and starts going down with you the list immediately, I cannot.
Speaker 5: Tell you how much of a red flag that is.
Speaker 7: Now, if the doctor goes, well, hold on, now, why do you think you need to put your child on the stimulant. Let's go over some of the symptoms, and if they spend time talking with you about it, and then they give you the rubric and things to bring to the kids school so the teachers can fill it out, and then another one for you to fill out. And then once both of these are filled out, and you give it back to him, and he says, okay, well you're saying this at home, but the teachers are saying this at school. I don't think your kid needs this. We might need to try a different method. Now, that is a doctor that you need to keep in the loop, you know what I'm saying. The ones that are just overly willing to prescribe hard drugs to your child just at a whim.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need to find a new pediatrician.
Speaker 2: I think you have a little bit more faith in the healthcare system than I do. And personally, just from my experience, you know, because and I've said it before, but my son is unvexed and so, dude, you don't know how many like loopholes you have to jump through to you know, find a doctor that is willing to deal with your unvaxed kid. Like, not all doctors are going to see your unvaxed kid. And I'm like, first off, why are you not a doctor? Can you not look at this human? Is it no longer a human? I mean it is. You have certain you know, uh, certain duties to to provide healthcare. You have certain duties to make sure that the kids are safe and that the kids are healthy and to check the kids out and stuff like that. My thing is that whenever you have to go out of your way to try and find a specific doctor that will look at your unvaxed skid, Yeah, we had to go to this fucking les I mean, nothing wrong with it, but it was a lesbian doctor. And I mean she was cool, don't get me wrong, but what And she never never questioned us. She never made us feel bad that we unvaxed, you know, not that we unvaxed that not that we uh because we didn't vaccinate our kid. It's just like, why are why are are Aren't all doctors like that? Do you know what I'm saying? Like, I don't know what are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Most doctors believe in vaccines.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe in the flying spaghetti monster, you know, like, I don't care about what somebody else's belief is if your duty is to maintain the health. I don't actually believe in the flying spetti monster. But I'm just making a silly point, like I don't care what your beliefs are. Nobody. I didn't ask you if you were Team Red or Team Blue. I asked you to a check up on my kid, you know, make sure that you know his yearly check up or whatever, like make sure he's breathing well, make sure he's so he's getting bigger at a regular raids and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude. That just just frustrates me.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 7: I fully understand your frustration, and they are well founded, for sure, but look at it from the business side of it. And I'm not trying to have sympathy for doctors at all. Okay, when I say this, please understand I'm saying this as impartially as possible. Doctors typically make their money from insurance companies. Right, you pay the copay for sure, but that's not the entirety of the bill. Typically, most people are not out here paying their entire medical bill on their own with no insurance or no help. That being said, most insurance companies will not ensure unvaccinated children because it puts them at what they consider a higher risk. And insurance companies is evil one hundred percent, and they don't want high risk because that means they have a higher potential to lose money with that patient. So most of them will have just an outright flat out policy. If you're not going to vaccinate your children, then we won't ensure you. And that's just sorry. That's a part of our business model. It's this, this and this, and it's all these things. Therefore, the doctor who gets paid from insurance companies just won't take people that aren't in or uninsured. Now there are doctors that will take uninsured, for sure, they're out there not as much, not leaving a little bit.
Speaker 2: I understand there's a business side to it, but I just feel like they kind of take it. Some of them take it to a personal level, and they're like degrading you with the looks they give you. You didn't not vaccinate your kid? What are you some kind of crazy tinfall hat wearing conspiracy theres or you know, what is your reason? Have you completely lost faith in the healthcare system? You think we're actually trying to poison you? And it's like, well you are. It's not a theory, like that's what you're doing, and it's been proven time and time again. The number three, the number three cause of death in this country is medical malpractice.
Speaker 7: That's a broad term also meaning like a surgery that something went wrong too.
Speaker 5: It's not like just vaccine injuries.
Speaker 2: No, I mean just all together. Yeah, but there are I mean, what is the name of the website where they show all the vaccine injured you know, things that have happened. We've brought it up before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's been a hot minute.
Speaker 2: But there are shit loads of vaccine injuries out there in the country. And the problem is is that the you know, they can just get by with it. They can't be sued. You have a certain amount of like amnity that protects you from being sued. All these vaccine companies and I'm like doesn't that just like, that's to me, whenever you can't sue a vaccine company, to me, that is the same amount of ridiculousness as not showing your ID whenever you go vote in New York and California. That's the same level, Like why would you not allow us to sue you if you're doing very good work? I mean you should be. You know, I don't know, you know what I'm trying to say though, like no.
Speaker 6: No, I do.
Speaker 7: But that's the thing, right, nobody, And this is I know, I know I don't necessarily agree with this statement, but this is their argument to that, is that that straw man against that right or steel man one of the two. Whether the fuck when you put up an opposition just for the sake of conversation, bear with me here, you're.
Speaker 2: Still manning the vaccine companies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, Nobody forced you to get vaccinated, so they're not liable for you choosing to vaccinate and something going south, or at least that's their argument. But that also is kind of a double edged sword because like, for instance, look at COVID, there was not a law saying that people had to get vaccinated, but they tried to do everything, just shy of passing a national law. Mandate after mandate after mandate after mandate. Right, but that's not a law, and the pure sound like it was a law.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Then they pressured you at your job, then they pressured you for your careers. Then they pressured your children about not being able to go back to school unless dot dot dot, not being able to the the lockdowns will stay until dot dot dot. They tried to do everything they could because they couldn't actually pass a law because if they passed a law and then the vaccine injuries happened, they would have been liable.
Speaker 2: I mean, then maybe we figure out another way to protect against viruses if you can't be sued, like if your shit is that detrimental to so many any people's health that you literally have to pass a law to where people can't sue you anymore because they're coming up and they're shaking, or they're foaming at the mouth, or maybe their heart stops in the middle of the field, like Tomorrow Hamlin, who I'm convinced died on that field with the Buffalo bills. I don't think that's the same tomor Hamlin. But that's beside the point. There's just been so many medical injuries due to vaccine. And I'm gonna be honest with you, dude. I mean, my son is two and a half years old, completely unvaccinated. The next one's gonna be unvaccinated. I'm not gonna lie I was a little I'm not gonna say skeptical, but there's obviously there's gonna be a little piece in your mind that like, am I taking this too far? Am I only doing this because I'm a conspiracy theorist. No, I'm seeing him grow up right before my eyes, healthy as a fucking horse, dude. So yeah, I mean that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Most of the vaccines that are quote unquote required, we have medical technology these days. Like, for instance, if your child was to Heaven forbid contract mes, we don't need to vaccinate for that.
Speaker 5: We can treat that now, right Mumps.
Speaker 7: I don't know about polio, but I have a feeling there's treatment options for that as well. Like we have come so far in the way of medical science to where the vaccines I believe were I'm not gonna say necessary, but I mean for the big ones here, polio, measles, momps, these types smallpox, okay, is.
Speaker 2: Basically the chicken pox. Whenever you start doing measles, it's basically the chicken pox. It's like the same used to.
Speaker 7: Kill kids, right, it used to at one point in time. We now know certain ways to what's the telltale signs for it, We have treatment options, We understand IV drip goes a way longer way.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it was. It was killing them with high fevers and shit like that. You know, that's basically the same kind of deal that you'd get with chicken pox. So you would get a high fever because your body's trying to burn off that that disease or whatever.
Speaker 7: Right, But bis V used to be a big time killer. Do you have breathing treatments now that we didn't used to have? You see what I'm saying. So a lot of these vaccines that are understood to be good for dot dot dot, I mean, yeah, they were, I'm not even gonna say necessary. They were extremely helpful and beneficial per the day and age when they came out. But the problem is that's not even the same vaccine we're getting these days. The vaccines we're getting these days has mercury in it for no reason. The original didn't right, and it's it's there's so many extra levels and extra layers to things that have been done and added to it to this point to where it's like it's it's lost the intent if you will not to mention, when's the last time you heard of the big measles outbreak in America?
Speaker 2: Oh, there's one right now, and they're calling in an outbreak so well.
Speaker 7: And it also depends on which news agency you're going for for that. Some are saying it's because of the illegals. Some are saying it's because of all the anti vaxxers.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 7: How many deaths have been associated with measles in the past few years in this country?
Speaker 2: Not many, if any?
Speaker 5: There are big measles outbreak?
Speaker 6: But how many?
Speaker 5: But did you die? But did you die?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Not many, bro, if any? And it's actually not I don't want to talk out of my ass on that one. I'm gonna google that. How many people die from measles in America in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 5: I'm a juju that real quick.
Speaker 2: Not gonna lie, dude. I've been dragging ass all day because I'm like sick as a bitch right now because you know, uh, just one of those things that's going around. I guess dude. I'm just like, yeah, this is full on flu what I got right now, There's no question about it. But you know, you drink plenty of water, you take a couple of leave my personal go to whenever I'm sick, and you know, you wiggle your way through it. But I don't know, like the people who get sick and then they're like, oh, I'm gonna go get my flu shot. It's like, dude, the flu shot is literally the flu they're pumping into you though, Like.
Speaker 5: Wow, Wow, are you ready for this?
Speaker 6: I am?
Speaker 5: Holy shit.
Speaker 7: There was two hundred and twenty two cases and they're calling that three separate outbreaks.
Speaker 5: They had two kids die in Texas or.
Speaker 7: Yeah, as part of the outbreak. Two deaths have been reported, one in Texas and one in New Mexico.
Speaker 5: That was in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure that there were certain things that they could have done for the kids that you know, you give them a little bit of ASP. I mean, I'm by no means pro aspirin, but if something's going to help lower your fever, you know, drinking plenty of water, making sure you're taking your vitamin c's and the d's and the vitamin ks and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: Like even if every one of those two hundred and twenty two cases were a death, that is only two hundred and twenty two in the nation, that's enough to make some sort of a big stink about the measles vaccine. Bro how many people died from tuberculosis? Millions, millions?
Speaker 2: Whoa, you know it's because of the vaxers. That's why mazles is.
Speaker 5: Back, you know, clearly, clearly.
Speaker 7: Never mind the fact that Texas in New Mexico are on the border and I'll bet we know what these and they were children, by the way, I wonder if these children were undocumented.
Speaker 2: Probably anyway, anyway, let's get back over the chat here. Joel said, what's going on with this market and the crypto price drops. I've been seeing a lot of that. They've been talking about certain regulations, and uh, it's not necessarily looking good for the crypto world right now. I mean, it just is what it is. I mean, look, I to be completely honest with you, like I've I've been pretty pro crypto, but I knew that this was going to be something that they were eventually going to try and put an end to I'm I'm not saying that I'm even jumping off the crypto train by any means, But whenever you put regulation after regulation after regulation, tax after tax after tax on top of uh, you know, whenever you go and buy and sell crypto, I mean, they're making it to where it's hardly even beneficial anymore. That's what they're trying to do because they know that. I mean, obviously, like the more crypto becomes a thing, people are gonna maybe shift away from the dollar, and they don't need that right like they've been it's it's always been a thing to try and maintain the value of the dollar. They don't need bitcoin, they don't need XRP, they don't need Salona to be taking over as as the main form of currency. I mean, just look back whenever the whole Titanic thing went down, all of those people that were opposing the the what was it, the federal the federal currency, whatever it was. I'm drawing a blank right now, but they are obviously trying to prevent something like that from happening, to maintain the value of the dollar in that way. So that's my person old opinion on it. Just looking into it a little bit, that's That's what I had found, is that they're just trying to tax the fuck out of it.
Speaker 5: I blame Elon. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's even a part of the global cabal to keep the US dollar as the main currency, although I could see that, and there may in fact be some of that. Elon is doing a lot of damage to the status quo, right, and a lot of these stocks, for instance, have all been done off of the old status quo. Crypto is like the outlier, don't get me wrong, but it's also built off of a system of the old status quo. Elon's coming in and just hitting fucking he throwing the whole thing in a blender and.
Speaker 5: Hit high on that bitch.
Speaker 7: So I'm saying that it probably will bounce back right once the market and once the economy gets to some sort of a new equilibrium. I could see these things going back into a positive and things will be all hunky dory again.
Speaker 6: I just have a weird.
Speaker 7: Sneaking suspicion that it's not going to happen for at least the next six months.
Speaker 2: Well, and there's been arguments out there, and there's no way of knowing the exact truth on all this. There's so much talk in the crypto realm, and everybody believes they know exactly what's going on. I mean, maybe I'm sure that there is one person out there that might have gotten it right, just statistically by chance getting it right. As far as like why they are trying to drown out the crypto markets, some people say that it's because the our government and many other governments around the world are buying up all the bitcoin, and they're buying up all of the cryptocurrencies to kind of stash it away for themselves. And then eventually what they'll do is they'll raise the value on it, but they want to make sure that they're drowning out the market getting it at a cheap price. And so that's typically what you what you have whenever you have like uh, big.
Speaker 7: Pumping and dumping on this one to buy low so that it can later be sold high.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's done all the time in in the stock market, and they're doing the same thing with crypto. Whenever you have like literally these uh, these these funds, right like these fund managers, they'll have, they'll go and buy a shitload of it and make it look like the price is going super skyrocketed, right, Like, just imagine this, you're, uh, you're you're with Blackrock, just for an example, and you buy a billion dollars worth of Apple shares, just to throw it out there. You buy a billion dollars and everybody's like, oh my god, the price of Apple is going through the roof that Blackrock just bought a billion dollars worth of shares. This is gonna go crazy. Well, then everybody starts to buy in because nobody wants that fomo. So what happens is is that the price skyrockets, and then they rug pole. Blackrock would the rug pole, and so everybody that was buying in to prevent from missing out on the fomo, now they're gonna panic cell. And then even the original stockholders are gonna panic sell because oh my god, it's even it's even lower than what I originally bought in at, Like I'm okay with losing five percent, but whenever it goes down thirty percent, I'm pulling out too. So that's how the stock markets are manipulated. And so I think that's probably what's going on not only in the stock market, which obviously happens, but in the crypto world.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 2: In the crypto world, especially because there's not as many regulations as there are in the stock market, and that's obviously how you're seeing, like a lot of these meme coins.
Speaker 4: Go to the moon.
Speaker 2: Stupid ass meme coins that literally are the most retarded thing that you can imagine, are going to the moon. And then monster rug poll everybody goes like super into debt, and it's it's like going to a casino and the people that are running the casino are like, Oh, he's he's up, he's up a thousand dollars, he's up five thousand, let's keep on, Let's keep on letting him win, and and eventually, you know, his luck runs out and then they fucking suck him dry. It's the same thing like and so I under I do agree that there should be some kind of regulations on the crypto market, but they're making it so they're they're trying to make so many different regulations and so many taxing things. It's it's no longer as sexy as it used to be now in my opinion. But Joelle, what's what's your opinion on that.
Speaker 11: Bro, Hey, dude, kind of a little bit of it's on subject with off subject. But I know you're into crypto. I don't know if you've seen that on TikTok. There's that pastor I forgot his name, but there's a pastor that had predicted Donald Trump getting shot in the ear. He also predicted the drones and everything like that. Yep, he also predicted x R and P. I don't I don't know if you saw that. What do you think about them?
Speaker 2: I I don't know. I didn't see that. That guy he said the same thing about XRP. I know, the one guy he's gonna go up or down.
Speaker 11: Well, there wasn't going to go to ten thousand per coin, So cool, that's what the That's what the lard showed him apparently, So I mean, I don't know how much I agree with that. But he did predict Donald Trump. He did predict the second assassination attempt, and he also did predict the drones coming before they came as well. I forgot his name. I will try to find it right now and TikTok and post him in the chat, but I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the name that I was thinking of I know, and I wonder if you're getting the names confused here, because there was a profit kind of guy. He kind of gave off gay vibes to me. I'm not sure the Hawaiian sure, right, yeah, yeah he had. He had kind of prophesied that that Trump was going to be shot, right. But then there was another guy from way back, not way back. I mean you're talking about fifteen fifteen ish years ago, Kim Clement, And we've talked about him here on the show before about and he would get like, oh, the Lord of Lords is telling me this, and it's like, you know, pretty cool. I like the entertainment value to it. But he would he's the one I believe is the one that predicted the rise of XRP. But he said that there's going to be a new form of currency and it's I can't tell you exactly what it is, but it's going to have an X and a P in it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 11: Looked at up, it's Brandon Dale. I don't know if you guys want to Google search ever, Brandon Dale Dale du balmb pastor.
Speaker 5: Let's look him up.
Speaker 7: Man Ship, Jonathan, you are a resident TikTok correspondent.
Speaker 6: So I'm down.
Speaker 7: I was predicting it's going to go to ten thousand. I mean, shit, I don't have anything in XRP, but I mean I could put five on it.
Speaker 2: Of course, Brandon Bigs, Brandon Dale Biggs is his name.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, if it goes to ten thousand, at least have like eight hundred thousand, which is I'm good with it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, yeah, no doubt. And actually the XRP price has been tanking a lot lately. I know that whenever I bought in, initially it was like two forty five a share per average, and then I ended up having to sell, just needing money and wanting to move money around a little bit. But I ended up having to sell, and I'm happy that I did, because dude, it went down to like one ninety two or some crazy shit. And now I saw that it bounced back up a little bit today, so it's back up to two twenty.
Speaker 5: But anyway, it's known better right now.
Speaker 11: But I think it was this past week or last Sunday where the Donald Trump's posted on a tweet where he said XRP is actually it'll be part of the crypto Federal Reserve and everything like that.
Speaker 6: So yeah, in the right spots.
Speaker 7: The thing is federal reserve. Now that's another thing that just blows my mind. A digital federal reserve.
Speaker 2: Well, the thing you've got to understand, dude, there are a lot of people who say a bunch of bullshit and the crypto realm, like I know there used to be, or there still is, this one crypto coin that it's called BSV. It's it stands for Bitcoin Satoci's Vision, and it's this guy and I can't remember what his name is, but it's called BSV, and people were trying to pass it off or he was trying to pass it off as the real bitcoin, that the actual BTC, the bitcoin that everybody knows that's at almost one hundred I think it's at eighty six grand or something like that right now. But he claims that that's the fake bitcoin and this is actually Satoci's vision, And there was so many people that were trying to pump that up. And I know, I actually have a friend who was mining it in his yard, like in his backyard, and he actually got the police called on him like several times because of the heat signature from mining it. And shit like that. They thought that it was some kind of grow operation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but when everybody was mining their own crypto, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he made a shitload of money off of it. But he bought fully into this guy, this guy's story. This is the real bitcoin, and this is the one that's gonna be worth one hundred grand or a million dollars a share one day. And that's what I'm saying, Like, there are a lot of crypto people out there that have no fucking clue what they're talking about. They buy in to, you know, the they buy into the glory and oh my god, I might be able to get Yeah, they buy into the hype of it. And it's like, I don't know, but anyway, and I do believe that there is something to XRP, don't get me wrong. Like the creators of it have been meeting with the Trump administration. Trump has talked about XRP. A lot of people within his cabinet have talked about XRP. So I don't think that's the case. The same with BSV by any means. I just I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm backing it with gold at one point in time, and I don't know how that's the thing. I don't know economics that well, I don't know the crypto world that well. And hell, I don't even know the precious metals world that well. We just got the sponsor a month ago, two months ago. So I mean, if there is a way to have crypto backed by something other than ethereal hopes and dreams, look, I'm all, I'm listening. I just I don't know how that would work. But I remember somebody, I think it was Brooke actually, first told us that they are trying to make XRP gold backed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know how they're gonna do that because Fort Knox is fucking empty.
Speaker 6: So I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't know if it's necessarily based upon what's at Fort Knox per se, I don't. I don't know how they're doing it, but yeah, allegedly it is backed by gold, and the same thing for XLM, which is kind of like a it's it's kind of associated with XRP, except for it's that's the silver backed one. But anyway, getting back to your boy Brandon Dale Biggs, it says this is actually the week dot in Okay. Anyway, he is Hawaiian shirt boy. Okay, yeah, yeah yeah. It says a US pastor predicted the assassination on US President elect Donald Trump around three months before the shooting incident. Brandon Dell Biggs and God Are said that God gave him a vision of an earthquake of magnitude ten rattling the New Madrid fault line. The earthquake prone area is spread across Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Illinois. Big said that the earthquake would create a chain reaction causing a six point five magnitude aftershock, joelting Texarcana, Texas to Oklahoma. He said the quake was so big that eighteen hundred people would get killed, hinting the disaster would strike in the spring. The pastor saw said that he saw sycamore leaves on the trees trying to come out like they were fish. So who is Brandon Dell Biggs. He is a self styled Christian prophet. The man from Oklahoma has his own YouTube channel where he makes prophetic predictions. However, it is not clear if he was head of an actual church. Biggs rose to fame when he accurately predicted the assassination attempt on Trump on March fourteenth. Interesting interestingly, Biggs said a bullet would fly by Trump's ear, so he did he fucking babe ruth that one and the video hosted by pastors Steve Chucolanti. I don't know how to say that. Big said, I saw Trump rising up, and then I saw an attempt on his life. This bullet flew by his ear. It came so close to his head that it busted his ear drum. That's what he prophesied, And it says Biggs said that felt Trump fell to his knees and started worshiping the Lord, which I mean maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I thought that he kind of went down to go tie his shoes or something. But three months later, Trump was shot in his right ear on July thirteenth when he was in Butler, PA. So that's just one of the things. But yeah, dude, I mean, Jacob, what are your thoughts around you know these more? I'm not gonna say new age. I'm just saying like new as in not two thousand years ago profits. What are your thoughts on profits nowadays?
Speaker 5: I don't know if you really want me to give my two cents on this.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. Let's hear it. Ah, you don't buy it. I mean he was right. You can't take that away from him. I mean, that's a weird thing to be right about.
Speaker 5: Was he was?
Speaker 7: He though a bullet whiz by his ear and his ear drum ruptured.
Speaker 5: That is not what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's still a vision. I mean, you're not gonna get it one hundred percent correct on a vision. I mean, most of the visions from Revelation, nobody knows what the fuck that means.
Speaker 7: Right, Well, those are things to come in the future. And when they do happen, will it be exactly as it says or not?
Speaker 5: That remains to be unseen. But uh, I don't.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: But interpretation of prophecy is something that's interesting too. I mean it's literally the reason why the Jews don't don't believe in Jesus, because the prophecy was off a little bit whenever it came to Jesus, right.
Speaker 11: It wasn't it would be a great deed the Deep Dive episode on with this guy.
Speaker 5: I would be down.
Speaker 7: And I don't want to call this guy a grifter or charlottean or any of that I don't know anything about him other than the TikTok videos that we've pulled up before. Okay, so I don't want to throw shade. I will say the vast ninety nine point nine percent of quote unquote profits in our current day and age are in the same category in my mind as the people that are saying that they are fortune tellers of the New Age philosophy, and because they've raised their chiet and their vibrations to such a high enough level, they can see what's happening in all of this. I'm calling the vast majority of them.
Speaker 5: Full of shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not talking about them, We're talking about the Christian profits though, like specifically same equally, what well you did leave the door open? You said ninety nine point nine, right, So there has to be one or two of them that aren't full of shit. Maybe this guy is one of them.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's possible, and that's why I'm saying I'm not there is a greater than zero percent chance of that.
Speaker 5: I just personally don't I don't.
Speaker 7: Believe that within myself, and I don't want to be that guy to just throw shade at things. And I know they say that when the end times come, profits will make themselves known. I think that that's also kind of misunderstood. I think they mean the two profits that will be standing outside of the rebuilt temple, not street profits.
Speaker 11: Would you say, like like the so, would you say this guy that leaving XRP and everything that point out of the picture. Would you say, this guy was maybe influenced by other spiritual things to make that type of prophecy before Trump gunshot.
Speaker 5: I mean that's also possible.
Speaker 7: But is it also equally possible that I mean, how many of these people have tiktoks and they make these wild predictions that never go viral because they're wrong. Something happened, look at but shar Bashar said Kamala was gonna win.
Speaker 5: Right, he was wrong, but somehow he maintained his following.
Speaker 2: No, he said if Kamala wan, then basically no, we would be the woman was gonna win. No, I don't think it's he said that. He said that if she won, then she would basically bring about the the UFOs and the aliens and shit like that. But if Trump won, then it would bring about World War three, which it's not one hundred percent wrong. We're still very early in this thing.
Speaker 7: Dude, no, but said of the two, he saw the woman winning.
Speaker 5: We played that video.
Speaker 11: But this guy, like I kind of actually depicted him getting shot in the ear. Pretty It's really like a close prophecy right there.
Speaker 7: I feel this, and I'm not saying that that was one hundred percent. Look, but I also believe that luck plays way more into that. Like right now, if there was some guy that released a video in twenty eleven saying that the aliens are everybody's got the depiction of aliens wrong. I'm complete shot out of a cannon. Random thought here, but walk with me. Aliens actually have appinages sticking out of their foreheads that look like Dix and he saw it in a dream and he believes it came from Dot dot doc. Could be God, could be from an alien, doesn't matter, doesn't matter. That video goes out, Nobody cared it didn't go viral because that's ridiculous. Then the aliens come down, they have dicks coming out of their forehead.
Speaker 6: This video goes.
Speaker 5: Viral and it's like this guy was talking to God. It's like it was he or was that luck?
Speaker 2: You think a dead clock is right? Twice a day kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: What the point you're trying to make?
Speaker 7: That seems more realistic than this guy being an actual prophet. Now, I don't know that to be a complete fact, I would like to look more into the dude himself before I cast complete judgment on this. I you know, it's not like I am some sort of an all knowing source by any means. But yes, if you ask me my personal opinion on these prophets in our modern day and age, I'm saying that the almost all of them are full.
Speaker 5: Of shit in my own personal opinion.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, hmm, what would it take for you to believe a prophet like a current modern day prophet?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: Well, that's the other thing too, I believe that prophets had to be speaking on behalf of God. So a prophet is not a fortune teller or a future seer, right. A prophet gets a prophetic message per the will of the Almighty. But how do you prove that's per my belief? I mean, well, like, for instance, did Donald Trump getting shot? Did that have anything to do with glorifying the Kingdom of God?
Speaker 6: Not really?
Speaker 7: So why would God give that prophetic message to this guy? That doesn't That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Every prophecy glorified the Kingdom of God.
Speaker 7: Supposed to be or at least it's supposed to do something in the realm of doing the work of the Lord. And that's that's how this goes.
Speaker 6: It's not.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that the age of profits is gone. I think that the age will come back. I don't personally believe that we are there currently.
Speaker 2: But if we are in the end times, you just said that it would be more towards the end times. I mean, are you somebody that believes that we're close to the end times?
Speaker 7: Yeah, We're getting closer by the day, don't get me wrong. But the profits that I'm speaking of in that regard are two very specific profits that will be preaching outside of the rebuilt Temple. The temple's not rebuilt yet. Those two prophets are not speaking there yet. They're gonna preach for three days without ceasing, then they're gonna be killed, and the entire world's going to see it within an hour.
Speaker 6: It's like a.
Speaker 5: Whole thing, you know.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, and I'm not trying to make this a biblical episode or conversation, and I'm not trying to shit on anybody who goes into a deep meditative state and gets some sort of revelation that comes out to be true, or goes into a deep prayer and God reveals to them something and then it comes out to be true.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to detract from that.
Speaker 7: I'm saying saying that most of these people, especially those that are getting quote unquote famous for it, in any way, shape or form, I have I personally have a hard time believing it.
Speaker 2: That's all, Okay, Well, I mean they've been talking about rebuilding that fucking thing, dude, I mean, yeah, they have. I mean they say that it's actually under construction right now.
Speaker 7: Well, we shall see. Israel's got a lot of other shit going on right now. I don't know if temple building is, like, you know, at the top of their priority list at this moment.
Speaker 5: Last I heard they were, and I haven't like kept up with it.
Speaker 7: I don't know if they've actually broken ground, are they pouring the slab or they like what the situation is, because you have to like do stuff to prep the land before you can even begin to build a per their traditions and history, so like, I don't I don't know what stage of that they're at. The last word that I heard when I did start looking into it is that they were trying to find the correct location to place it because there was a historical inaccuracy that was discovered. The whaling Wall they thought was the last remaining wall of the temple. Later sources confirmed that that was inaccurate because the Roman legions were able to look down into the wall from their perch, being that their perch was built at a higher hill than the temple. The problem is the whaling Wall is at the highest point in the city, so that couldn't have been the last remaining wall of the original temple. That was the last word I had heard on it, and I haven't really looked much into it since, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, this is from the UCG dot org or the United Church of God. It's just a little thing. I'll just read it real quick. It says the future of the Third Temple in Jerusalem is a topic of growing interest, especially with recent updates on the red heifers essential for temple purification, which, by the way, those red heifers are coming to size, so they're not just little babies anymore, It says, So how does the red heifer ceremony connect to the end time event and the building of a third temple also temple also known as the Millennial Temple in Jerusalem? Will that third temple described in Ezeki you'll be built before Jesus Christ return? Will there be sacrifices in Jerusalem? Again, this message addresses all these points. Okay, so it's like a podcast kind of thing, but I mean, it's definitely in the works. I don't know what that means, if it's gonna take a decade or And also like even whenever it does get built, I don't know enough about this, but even whenever it does get built, does it say as soon as it's done being built or ten years after it's un being built, a hundred years after it's doun being built, that well we'll get these profits.
Speaker 7: Doesn't say most people believe it to be as soon as it's rebuilt. It very easily could be a decade after the case or whatever it is.
Speaker 6: But I mean, you gotta make it. You gotta keep in mind, dude, the ritual of desecration.
Speaker 7: Right when the Antichrist comes into the rebuilt temple and commits the act of defamation right or and desecrates the temple and all these things. It doesn't say it's immediately or it doesn't say it's a week after, because I mean, keep in mind, we're talking about in time prophetic messages that was given to the boy during a dream, so like what is time in that state? So with all that, instead, like you got to understand the amount of specific things that have to be done to have this temple rebuilt. The veil itself to go around the Holy of Holies is three foot thick woven linen, and that is covered with seal skin, and that is covered with lamb skin, and that is like, dude, it's the amount of things that have to be done perfectly, not close enough, not I guess that'll work, That won't do. It has to be done perfectly, and so like even if they just broke ground on it right now, we still got time.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Well it is interesting though, because you would. I mean, they have the red heifers. They've had them for a couple of years now, like growing them and stuff like that, and I just looked it up. The red heifers typically only live fifteen to twenty years so you would have to imagine that it would happen within that time span. So maybe give or take fifteen years. You know, if the temple is rebuilt tomorrow, maybe you have a maximum of fifteen more years in order to carry out this this thing.
Speaker 5: More red heifers can be born. In a hundred years.
Speaker 7: There may in fact be a red heifer born like it doesn't That's what I'm saying. We are getting there, and I'm personally of the belief that we may very well be there within the next five years.
Speaker 6: Like I you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: This to be a fact, but I could see that being a possibility for sure. But that being said, yeah, you asked if I believed that the new modern profits may actually be getting inspired revelations from God. I am saying that as of the current standing, I am not of that belief. I can be swayed. I can be changed on that. I would have to do more research into the specific profits themselves, but I just I have a hard time seeing it in this day and age right now.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay, all right, well teach their own I think it's probably up to the interpreter. You know, if everybody agreed, then it might be a little bit more clear cut, but there's probably a lot of people that have different opinions on that situation.
Speaker 6: I would imagine.
Speaker 5: I'll put it like this.
Speaker 7: The speaking in tongues another perfect example of something where it's like, hmm, how much of this is in the realm of bullshit? And how much of this is true? If someone is speaking in tongues, there needs to be someone who can interpret it as well, because there's multiple spiritual gifts. There's the gift of speaking in tongues and the gift of interpretation. So if you got somebody rambling off gibber jabber and nobody's there to interpret it, I hate to break it to you, hate to be that guy read the book himself. It's not Jacob's opinion is what the word says, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know, back whenever a few years ago, when I was a single man, I was on the dating websites and shit like that, and there was this girl. I remember it now that you just brought up that, uh, speaking in tongues bullshit, But this girl bullshit majority bullshit, dude, like one hundred percent majority bullshit.
Speaker 7: I think the majority might be people working themselves into a frenzy, but neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, there was this girl and we were having good conversation and everything was going well. We never got to meet in person or whatever, but I remember her asking me, you know, am I a Christian? And I was like, well, you know, I'm at that time, I was undecided on everything and and I didn't really know what I believed. And she was like, well.
Speaker 5: Still undecided on things, man.
Speaker 2: But no, no, I'm not undecided. No, I'm pretty sure that you know about my beliefs. But anyway, and that's grown obviously with the help of metamisteries and all the things that I dive into, and I'm not going to get into that. But anyway, she was like, well do you speak in tongues? And I was like, what do you even mean by that? You know? And I knew that I had known, like.
Speaker 7: I could see you answering that you were on a Christian dating site.
Speaker 5: Like if you're asking if I go down, the answer is yes.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, it wasn't a Christian dating website. She just happened to be a Christian. That was like, well, my future husband is going to be speaking in tongues? Do you speak in tongues. I was like, I'm sure I could learn, you know, I mean, I'm sure it's like a quality or a trait that I could pick up on. But and she was like, well, no, no, this isn't going to work. Then I was like whatever, I mean, people have their there are certain stances, whatever. I just thought that it was like super weird that you wouldn't want to date somebody for that. And conversely, there was another girl that didn't want to date me because I gave her my astrological chart and she was like, oh, I can't. I can't beete with you. You're a Taurus and you know you have a You're what was it like your moon is in Scorpio or some bullshit. And I was like, well, disregard the entire conversation that we just had getting along and you look at my chart and you know what I mean, Like, some people take it to an extreme level, no matter what your beliefs are.
Speaker 5: I've broken up with a girl because she preferred pepsi over coke. Look, I get it. You gotta stand for something.
Speaker 2: That could not have been the only reason you broke up with her.
Speaker 7: I mean, don't get me wrong, it was in high school. So it's not like it had a lot of weight behind the relationship or anything. But like, look, I'm sorry, I can't. What am I to do deal with somebody that supports communism? Fuck all that noise, dude, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we can get back to the chat now, Zombie, you know, going back off of that the black Rock and Blackstone Zombie said the CEO. I don't know if you're talking about Larry Fink, but the CEO is the founder with the other seven partners, founded the Blackstone Group, then broke off on his own in ninety four. That's right. Remember we talked about there was Blackstone and black Rock and then they had that split. I remember learn about that. But from then Blackrock is now controlling eleven trillion dollars worth of assets. Yeah, buddy, they get that cheese. The White Boy Wizard said, after what Trump just blasted about Thomas Massey, I'm pretty much done with his ass. I don't know if I heard about that.
Speaker 5: First of all, who's Thomas Massey? I might know him, but I'm horriboard names.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Jujul uh, Well, I have it pulled up here, the link that he had sent I don't know is this a Trump.
Speaker 4: Truth.
Speaker 5: He's a US representative.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it says I believe this is Trump saying this, but it says millions of criminals to invent. Okay, sometimes it takes great courage to do the right thing. Congressman Thomas Matthew Massey, a beautiful Kentucky, is an automatic no vote on just about everything, despite the fact that he has always voted for continuing resolutions in the past. He should be primaried and I will lead the charge against him. He's just another grand stander who's too much in trouble and not worth the fight. He reminds me of Liz Cheney before her historic record breaking fall. The people of Kentucky won't stand for it. Just watch. Do I have any takers anyway? Thank you again to the House Freedom Caucus for your very important something something.
Speaker 7: So he's a representative from Kentucky and apparently he's a grand stander.
Speaker 5: I don't know that to be a fact, but okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see Trump and Thomas.
Speaker 7: I will say, I am very happy that so many politicians are going to be primaried. I don't know much about Thomas Massey, so I'm not speaking like, oh, I'm happy that he'll be primaried or whatever the case. But I am very happy that a lot of politicians are at risk of losing their job. This makes me very happy, all right. So this is Republican dan Democrat. I like both of them. Like having to actually do their job otherwise they could potentially lose it.
Speaker 5: That makes me happy.
Speaker 2: So Trump vows to lead the charge to unseat GOP Rep. Massey, it says President Trump said Monday that he would lead the charge to oust Representative Massey for his refusal to support Republican's government funding bill. So the Congressman Thomas Massey, a beautiful Kentucky is an automatic no, which would which we just read and then it says yes. But Trump has previously tried unsuccessfully to oust Massey, who signaled on Monday that he is not afraid of another Trump back primary challenger. Three times, I've had a challenger who tried to be more maga than me. None busted twenty five percent because my constituents preferred transparency in principles over blind allegiance. Massey said that he will oppose the short term government spending measure because it keeps federal funding at twenty twenty four levels without enshrining the cuts the Doze just made, and then it says with a roughly two seat majority, Johnson has faced a nail bier on virtually every major vote of the last three months due to Massi's refusal to be a reliable GOP vote.
Speaker 7: So a reliable GOP vote or reliable Trump vote, because that reads different, right, like he's saying, and I don't know this. Maybe he's full of shit, right, Maybe Massy's completely full of shit here. But if he's not, and if he's serious that he has kept it transparent with his constituents, then I like it.
Speaker 5: I like that he's being open and honest about everything.
Speaker 6: And that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Trump is also stacking the deck in a very Trump way, not necessarily a very GOP way, because the GOP way and the Trump way are not necessarily the same thing, although the two are getting conflated to be such. But again, are we wanting the GOP way to continue, because that's kind of been the vibe for the past few decades, the democra and the Republican way and all these things. And I'm not saying that Trump is the way the truth in life by any means. But what I'm saying is that we need a very drastic change in a lot of ways. The pendulum needs to swing this way, at least at the moment, and who knows, maybe the next election the pendulum will swing in the exact opposite direction.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the the problem that they're that is going on with Trump and all of his posse is that he wants every single person to not disagree with anything that he's saying. And I get it if you're trying to drain the swamp, or you're trying to get rid of certain individuals who may be pied u uh, you know, like paid off from other corporations or other government entities or a pac or some kind of shit like that where they're not completely devoted to this country. Sure kick him to the curb. But whenever you're full on maga, and that's that's blind following. I do believe to a certain point, like and that's why I've never really cared so much about oh, what's her name from Michigan, Michigan or Wisconsin or something like that. Anyway, a lot of the QAnon people like to bring her up a lot. She couldn't get her head farther up Trump's ass. And there's a lot of people that are writing off of the Maga coattails for sure, Like that is something that they're trying to ride off of those coattails in order to be able to get to a certain level within politics. And that does work. I mean, you're even seeing like Argentina, the Argentina president is running off of Trump policy and the Trump ideology. You see it part way in Brazil as well, where you're getting these these people who are more personality than they are policymakers. And that's a dangerous thing because Trump you can't disagree with the statement that Trump is a little divisive, right, like one hundred percent, Like he's pretty devisive. And so now that ideology, that personality is catching fire in other countries that have seen how successful he's been able to be just off of his fiery personality, and that's a dangerous thing whenever you're only leading by personality. You know, I don't know, I the last thing I want in government is a bunch of yes men. Isn't that the reason why this whole country became so corrupt In the first place, because they became yes men to the people that were paying them off. They didn't necessarily represent the people. They were more so representing whoever was putting money in their pocketbook. And so I could see it going wrong. I could see it going bad. I'm not saying that that's the case for this Thomas Massey character. I don't really know a whole lot about him.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: I mean I get it like certain people have certain morals and they want to stick for that in I mean, maybe Maga disagrees with that a little bit, you know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know this, but is Thomas Massey considered a rhino has even putting a target on his back for a little while here, and Trump's just the first to call it out. Or is it very possible that this guy is just not willing to ben the knee and Trump has an issue with that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know enough about it, so I can't even necessarily speak on it, but I mean I guess, well, uh, okay, here we go, Rhino Tracker on a website, Rhino Tracker says Thomas Massey, current representative for Kentucky's fourth congressional district, Rhino Trackers score is a five, So I don't know what the scale is, but uh, okay.
Speaker 7: Let's check it out. See what Uh, let's see who else do we know? There is like a confirmed rhino. Let's check out what their numbers are to where we can well, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's check this out. This is uh Rhino Trackers score RTS. The Rhino Trackers score rank from one to ten, ten being the worst rhino possible. So if you're a one to three rhino, the rhino may have made a few mistakes or voted for a few unconservative policies, but he or she still holds conservative values. As the rhino is ranked higher, they get slightly less conservative. They don't need, they don't have to be removed from office, but must be pushed not to support some of the unconservative policies they supported. Four to five, which is your boy. Thomas Massey, according to this website, says as a rhino. As a rhino gets to this point, they are becoming less conservative and must really be pushed to support better policies. They aren't bad enough yet to be removed from office. Okay, so not full on rhino. But then you get to a six to seven a rhino that should be removed from office at this point because they because of their disloyalty to conservative values. And then of course you get the super rhinos. The eight to tens says, at this point the rhino has become so bad that they aren't really conservative anymore. They might be in or even a liberal. They should be immediately removed from office.
Speaker 7: So okay, So Massy ranked a five on this list, So like, all right, it's does it give a reason why they gave him a five?
Speaker 5: Or is it just that's all they have?
Speaker 2: Ummmm? He joined Democrats in protecting China from US tariffs, He voted against the Secure Border Act, he voted against the China Financial Threat Mitigation Act, and he voted against censoring Adam Shift or Shift. So yeah, I think that's a fair thing to give him a five.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't hmm.
Speaker 7: If you're pro Adam shift your ship, I could I could kind of get behind. Uh what do you mean you voted against the China tariffs? You'll fuck the CCP bro Well, it says.
Speaker 2: The China Financial Threat Mitigation Act, or HR thirty forty four, seeks to strengthen the United States response to China by requiring the Financial Stability the Oversight Council to analyze emerging financial threats from the People's Republic of China, to strengthen international cooperation in the mitigation of such threats, and for other purposes. The bill passed four hundred to five. All the nay votes were from Republican representatives. As of now, it is unknown why they voted against the bill, so it passed. He was one of the four hundred that help it pass. Here are the Republicans that voted against the bill. Oh, I don't know. That's kind of misleading. Let me see. So let's see here. Oh that you wanted to look into the protecting China from US tariffs, that's the one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm also looking He was against the censorship of Adam Schiff. Adam Schiff who is a representative from California. The vote was to censor him for comments made several years ago about the investigations into Donald Trump's ties with Russia, which again at the time, every one of those things they looked into just found connections to Killery to Russia and none to Trump and Russia.
Speaker 2: That's what they do that. I mean that anytime they are trying to accuse somebody else of doing something. It's usually they're the ones that are doing it. Like we've seen that time and time and time again. It's like whenever you're a little kid, dude, and you have a brother or sister that maybe you did something that you know your parents are going to get mad at. Well, before your brother goes and rats you out to your parents, you're gonna go to your parents and be like, oh, he did that. I used to do that shit all the time to my brother, and most of the time they believe me.
Speaker 7: It is though this guy was saying or not not uh, your boy from Kentucky, dude from California was one of the ones that was like beating the drums, saying like, there's clearly something here, Russian collusion, all these things, and Trump voted to say or they were voting to censor him and stop him from saying this shit. This guy was in favor of not stopping him from talking that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's what it seems like. But going back to this one talking about Massy, whenever he joined the Democrats in protecting China from US tariffs, that's not a good thing, not a good thing, so HJ Resolution thirty nine disapproving the rules submitted by the Department of Commerce relating to procedures covering suspension of liquidation duties and estimated duties in accord with Presidential Proclamation one oh four to one four, passed in the House two hundred and twenty one to two oh two on April twenty eight through twenty twenty three. The resolution seeks to appeal the Biden Administration's two year solar Panel tariff suspension. Nine House Republicans voted with a majority of Democrats against the resolution, while twelve Democrat Democrats joined Republicans in voting for the resolution. So that's not a good look whenever you got Democrats siding with the Republicans and your Republican that siding with the Democrats, Like, I mean, yeah, I would say Ryan, I know. But it says Biden's tariff suspension helps Southeast Asian countries and China while hurting US manufacturers, which could potentially cause job loss in US markets. The Senate passed the resolution fifty six to forty one, with one Republican voting against the resolution and nine Democrats voting with Republicans for the resolution. President Biden vetoed the resolution on May seventeenth, and yeah, your boy Thomas Massey was against that.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, not a good look.
Speaker 2: What a cool website? Are Rhino Tracker?
Speaker 6: That one in the repertoire?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 7: I feel like we're gonna find many uses for that one as the show continues.
Speaker 2: I love calling out the rhinos or aka eunicorns.
Speaker 5: Is there a version of that for the Democrats?
Speaker 2: Dino?
Speaker 5: We've talked about that? Is there a dino tracker?
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody talks about it because most of the Democrats are fully on board, like that's Democrats use stick together for the most part. And from my understanding, but spirit Animal, what are your thoughts on this whole rhino situation?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: You are a unicorn? Do you have a unicorn? And you're you are the prehistoric rhino? Oh you're muted there, Bud, But the unicorn rhino?
Speaker 3: I uh no, So they didn't have a platypus emoji. So I said, what else is the badass animal? Oh, it'd be the horse for a fucking knife, and it said that that's pretty badass, dope. But no, honestly, I think that all of the politicians or nothing but of bloodsucking vampires, and there they are what's killing our country. And I mean, at least the Romans had something called testimation that somewhat made sense, so.
Speaker 7: That wasn't done to politicians, though big Dog that was under soldiers.
Speaker 5: For mutant reasons and things, and that was brutal.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are the politicians doing if not treason by selling by selling out america soul?
Speaker 5: That's very true.
Speaker 7: Although if if we were going to go that route and have decimation become the law of the day for the politicians, like true decimation, the correct historical version. I don't think many of them have the strength like to beat the shit out of one of them to death, Like you know, if they were.
Speaker 5: To do that, that'd be dope to watch.
Speaker 7: I just I have a hard time seeing old Pocahontas using all of her strength to physically harm somebody to death with their bare hands.
Speaker 6: That'd be hilarious. I would pay money to watch that.
Speaker 3: Tell me the ones that that have like that's been proven that even like they were, they couldn't. I believe that every politician should be tracked by the FBI. Hey, you're a politician, you're going to be tracked and how and they have committed, they have valiated all about rights. I mean, he'll look at what they did to the hell the DA they put the phantool and all the fucking drugs. I'm one of the percent truly believe that they put crack cocaine in the black communities. They they injected them with syphilis and Tuskegee, Alabama. Uh my, my dog. What I'm saying is we can't trust the fuckers they and they sell. They're selling us all out. They're selling the United States farmland and that that that topic is very sensitive. I grew up in in a farming fa uh my stepdad's farming. But my whole thing is I don't trust them there. They are a cancer. And personally I believe that they should all get at least two terms. I don't believe that they should be uh that the president on against two terms, but they get to go into the fucking uh dust and in the wind.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I'm glad that there's some that are like at risk of being primaried right now, Like yes, yes, they need to either do what they say they're going to do.
Speaker 5: Or lose their fucking job. I'm about that.
Speaker 3: I just believe that they that you, I personally that if you're a politician, you should at least have been you should have at least been in the military at so or so your country. I don't believe politics should be a fucking career. Not I do believe that if you are, if you were in the military and you know how everything works, then yes you could be it. But I don't believe that politics should be in the military.
Speaker 7: No, I agree, I mean I should. You've heard me say it before. I believe that way too many people have the right to vote in this country. And I'm not just military, but if you've served in any capacity you know, EMTs, cops, teachers, even in some regard, could be said that they serve their nation modical personel. You know, there's a list of things that could be considered service to your nation that aren't necessarily behind the trigger.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And I think these people, if anything, should have that right more than and the people that are filling up Walmart bags at gas stations every time a hurricane's about to come through, because that makes sense to some people that what, yeah, you ain't seen those videos when they don't have gas cans, they go and fill up like trash bags full of gasoline and throw in the trunk of their car, and then they get a really shitty surprise when they get home and realize how corrosive gasoline is and how it eats through soft plastics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was a goal that came into the get into the store a couple of weeks ago. She uh too, She went in, bought bought a big cup, the plastic thirty two ounce cup, went outside to.
Speaker 4: Put diesel in it. Oh yep, I'm like, bitch, that's how you make napalm.
Speaker 5: Like, but that's one match away from being napalm.
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 7: I mean that, you know, hey, and that the kids and that person has a vote that is equal to your and equal to a doctor's and equal to an engineer's.
Speaker 5: And it's like, you know, but you gotta.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, this is also the same generation that fucking eats tide pods.
Speaker 4: Bitches Bowden.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't like that what you just said is accurate. I don't like that, but that's also very true. Those kids are eating tide pods. Probably just voted in this last election and that see. Look, I'm a fan of barriers to entry, I really am.
Speaker 5: I know it's an unpopular hot take, but.
Speaker 6: That's just me anyway. Oh update, Uh so I was on the tickety Talk.
Speaker 4: I don't want to get on it much.
Speaker 3: But they apparently so the how we talked about Kendrick Johnson's murder and everything.
Speaker 6: The two suspects apparently allegedly because I know for.
Speaker 3: A fact George's fucking copt as his sons, they eclipt as a preacher. Yeah, so they had allegedly gotten a confession from the best friend. I had proof, and they done away with it. And then and but they but a officer did get the laked like the late the transcript could uh and elite the video fouls and everything, but they got scrubbed. And it's really fucked. I don't think the boy will ever get justice.
Speaker 5: Probably not. I'm I'm very sorry to hear that too.
Speaker 2: That's a bitch, yeah, buddy. In other news, Joel said Elon also said Ukraine might have hacked Twitter. Did you hear about that?
Speaker 5: I have not?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy. I will share the article here.
Speaker 5: The Twitter not X though, So it's.
Speaker 2: No, it's X. It's just some people say some people say X but this was just like a couple of days ago, but it says Elon Musk has pointed the finger at Ukraine for a major cyber attack on X that caused outrages throughout or outages throughout Monday. Tens of thousands of users reported at least three major outages on of the website and app. Pro Palestinian hacker group dark Storm Team claimed responsibility for the DDoS attack on the platform. According to the public telegram post. The group is known for primarily targeting countries and entities that support Israel's attack on Gaza following Hamas's surprise attack on October seven to twenty twenty three. However, Musk suggested that a large coordinated group and or a country is involved in the massive hack in a series of posts on X, he goes we get attacked every day, but this was done with a lot of resources. Musk later told Larry Kudlow during an interview on Fox News that hackers that the hackers had an IP address originating in the Ukraine area.
Speaker 7: Oh shit, Now, how massive was this cyber attack?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: Well, it says on Monday, at least three X outages took place due to a distributed denial of service, So that's what DIDOS stands for, attacks which used bots to shut down devices or networks by overwhelming them with traffic. More than forty thousand reports flooded down Detector during the outages. Dark Storm team, who took responsibility for the attacks, has unconfirmed but highly likely links to Russia and strong partnerships with other groups, according to Orange Cyber Defense.
Speaker 7: So so there's ties to Russia with this, but it was from a Ukrainian address.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it says. Well, I mean, and that's the thing this dark Storm team they're saying, it's probably highly likely Russia, And so I don't know.
Speaker 7: Is it possible that they were using a VPN they rerouted to a Ukranian address and so that they could frame Ukraine. Is it equally possible that it was Russian pro Russian actors in Ukraine because they do have some of those that was doing this on behalf of Russia from Ukraine. Is it also possible that it was Ukrainian nationalists who for whatever reason decided to start fucking with Elon.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I mean, let's just hear it from him. This is an interview that he had just a couple of days ago. So check out yesterday. Actually, let's see.
Speaker 12: There was a cyber attack on X today which shut it down and may have been foreign sourced.
Speaker 2: It's a big story. You want to give us a moment on that.
Speaker 12: Well, we're not sure exactly what happened, but there was a massive cyber attack to try to bring down the X system with IP addresses originating in the Ukraine area.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I mean, we'll see what happens from that. But they especially if we're talking about the hit pieces, about how they could have allegedly possibly had something to do with the Info Wars journalist and you know, maybe something to do with your boy Musk here moving forward. But I don't know, it's a weird times right now. I don't know who to trust with all this. That's my thing, Like I don't, Like we've said before, there's no such thing as good guys and bad guys. Whenever you're talking about this arena right here, so whenever you got a certain hacker group that or you got Elon saying well it's coming out of Ukraine, or at least that's the IP address, and then you got this hacker group saying it's most likely Russia, and I'm like, all right, well, why would you automatically just assume that it's Russia? Like first off, like I'm by no means pro Russia or anything like that, but you know, just to automatically assume that Russia is always the fall guy for a lot of this kind of shit. And so to me, it just makes my ears perk up and be like wow, okay, so they're gonna try and put it on Russia. That's not to say that Russia has none terrible shit. So that's why I'm like, I don't know who to believe or what to believe whenever it comes to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: I mean, like, very good point. You really don't know who to trust on this. Because if this cyber attack would have come from inside a Hamas controlled area, the IP addresses led to the West Bank or whatever the case may be, right then they would say, oh, it was a Hamas cyber terror attack or was it the IDF that rerouted it? Because if we're talking about hacking, all you have to do is just reroute an IP address.
Speaker 6: That's what a VPN does.
Speaker 7: Right, And it's very easy to reroute it to a specific location to try to frame somebody, So it very easily could be Ukrainians, could very easily be Russians. But I mean, the reason why Russian gets the scapegoat so often in these types of things is because they get caught so often, like and it does get.
Speaker 6: Confirmed to be true.
Speaker 7: Not just cyber attacks, I mean influencing elections, influencing uh, and I'm not talking about America by I mean, they just got caught influencing the Romanian election two years ago. That wasn't even like a well it's a hypothet no, no, no, they confirmed it, they found all of it. It's it's right there. But how easy would it have been to reroute that IP address to be from China and frame China for the situation. The fact that it came from a Ukrainian address actually sends more red flags to me than not Like it doesn't. That doesn't immediately scream to me that Ukrainians tried to shut down X it possibly could have been.
Speaker 5: I just it doesn't. It doesn't initially tell me that.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I think it's interesting. A lot of this shit that's happening online, within social media, within crypto. Have you heard about that that Chinese whistle blower lately? It was like a like less than a month ago where there was essentially there, you know, because they there's a lot. I mean, it's a communist country, so they can't come out and you know say things in whistleblow like I imagine there's no protection for whistleblowers in China.
Speaker 6: Right, they get killed.
Speaker 2: Well, this guy, he spent a shitload of money on ethereum, or of ethereum by by making a post so that the whole world could see it. And I thought that it was pretty interesting for us to you know, bring up here for a second. But it says, let's go to the beginning, all right. So Chinese ethereum holders spend six point eight million dollars to warn against mass mind control. Have you heard about this?
Speaker 5: I have not, but I would love to hear more.
Speaker 2: Unreal, dude, it's crazy. It says a Chinese man transferred more than twenty five hundred and fifty three ether worth six point eight million dollars to various addresses, including a burn address in Wikileik's donations, while claiming that Chinese entities and corporations are controlling people with mind control technology and device. On February seventeenth, the Ether investor named who les Lesie, I guess he transferred five hundred eighth to Ether to a null address associated with token burn events. This unusual transfer of funds was flagged by crypto intelligence and trading platform Arkham. But you can see right here it says that he burned. This morning an address sent one point three million of eth to burn to the burn address, accusing some Chinese investors of using brain computer weapons. It is now completely unrecoverable, so and then you'll be able to so in these things, I guess you can leave a message, you know, and I don't really know exactly how it works, but whenever you're burning certain crypto, you can leave a message in there, I guess. And it says the CEO of Kowan Day Investment, Feng Shin and and Shoe Shoji used brain computer weapons to persecute all company employees and former employees, and even they themselves were controlled. So there is full on robotics of the mind that is being put in some of these people that are I guess, you know, making certain policies in China or whoever is in control over there, but it says Further investigation from coin Telegraph found that Lezi made sixteen high value transactions to various addresses including wikileiks donations, Ethereum Foundation in a few unlabeled and burn addresses. It says the mind control technology behind millions of dollars of ether transfers. Each of the transactions contain on chain messages in which Lezi claimed Chinese companies and entities were using brain computer weapons to persecute employees and turn their victims into puppets or complete slaves to the digital machine.
Speaker 6: Home.
Speaker 5: Sounds very Chinese, it sounds very CCP.
Speaker 7: But all right, so if that's true, this whistleblower is probably dead right now. I mean, most likely CCP was bagging and tagging students in America for putting up a Facebook post that was a little too pro red, white and blue, and they were taking them in the middle of the night and sending them back home. This guy blowing the whistle in China and moving that much money, big.
Speaker 2: Dog, I mean, I imagine that it's a pseudonym or a pseudonyme. What is they called? What's the big name okay pseudonym, but this is the messages that he wrote in there. He goes, I'm who Lezi, an ordinary programmer and entrepreneur. Since October of twenty twenty two, I've realized that I have been monitored and manipulated by brain control organization since I was born. And when I realized the existence a brain control organization, they were also increasing the harm to me. I have been very miserable for the past two years, and I have now reached the point where I have completely lost my dignity as a human being. I have decided to leave this world. Oh shit, he might have killed himself. I have decided to leave this world and also hope that this ugly world would be destroyed as soon as possible. Brain computer chips have been deployed on large scales, and all military powers are using base stations, radios, and nano brain computer chips to control all citizens. As the brain computer interface and mind reading technology keeps developing, there's a new mode of crime in which wild animals become puppets or complete slaves to the digital machine. Holy shit, So he killed himself after doing all of this, I assume. So, I mean it's probably a pseudonym. I mean, I imagine. Oh, I mean, if you're gonna kill yourself, you may as well put your name on it. But he goes on to say, he goes there is a new mode of crime in which the victim is gradually deprived of his senses of desire until he becomes a complete slave to the digital machine. And if one day I become a victim of the final stage, I will leave this world. There is a new mode of crime in which the victim is gradually deprived. Okay, it's the same thing, wild shit, but anyway. Lesie describes himself as a computer programmer who recently realized that he had been He had been monitored and manipulated his entire life. The people controlling his mind had intensified their harm toward him since that realization, he claimed, among other things, he specifically blamed Kwanda Investment, Chinese CEOs, the fang Shin, and the shoe Uji, accusing them of bringing computer weapons to persecute employees. Okay, but yeah, this was the series of expenditures or transactions. So he spent five hundred and ninety one eight five hundred, eight one hundred eight one hundred eight three hundred eighth and eth I mean it's it's kind of dude, like just one of them is pretty expensive. I think, I don't know exactly. I don't keep up with ethereum that much, but I mean, he spent millions of dollars to get this message out, and so it says in total, Leslie gave away twenty five hundred and fifty three point twenty five eight to highlight his message and at a market value of about six point six or six point eighty six million as of February eighteenth. What what do you think about that? I mean, do you think that? I mean, you don't put that kind of money to give out to give out that message. If you're the Chinese communist regime, you're not spending that kind of money to put out a message just to throw people off the track, especially if you're not trying to garner that attention, you know, towards towards the government itself, right, Like, I can't imagine that being a thing.
Speaker 5: If that is in fact a true story.
Speaker 2: I mean, he spent a lot of money to get the message out. That's almost like the Chinese Edward Snowden at that point.
Speaker 5: If that money was really spent.
Speaker 6: Oh you wasn't.
Speaker 5: Oh you can the propaganda piece.
Speaker 2: You can track. You can track those transactions on the blockchain. That's how people were able to find these messages by tracking the transactions. Transactions, gotcha.
Speaker 5: See I know nothing of crypto, so okay.
Speaker 7: So they were actually able to track that that much money had been moved from point A to point B that many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of them to burner accounts, which means you can't even recoup that if you.
Speaker 6: Tried, damn well.
Speaker 7: I have always been of the belief that China uses mind control techniques on their people. That doesn't shock me by any stretch of the imagination, honestly. And this dude coming out with all of those facts either A he unalived himself or B he's a you know, in a in a prison work camp being worked as a slave for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, I could see China doing some shit like that. They're the they're the leader in smart cities right now, they're the leader in monitoring all of their all of their citizens. I mean so much so that they're even tracking like facial expressions, like you can't get away with nothing over there. It is crazy. I mean, we've talked about it many of times, but they are full on dystopian empire over there.
Speaker 5: And they're all starving.
Speaker 7: Let's not forget that little fact, which is why they have to keep buying American farmland and why they were so mad about the tariffs because that would have affected them feeding their people. You remember when we pulled up that list of the top tariffs that were going to China. Mm hmm, it was mostly on beef, pork, and vegetables.
Speaker 2: Sewing it out, wild stuff. Dude, I don't know, it's just so weird. I don't really I don't know what to do about that, and I don't know, Spirit Animal. What are your thoughts on this, Sarah? About the commies, go Ahead, the Only Good Commuy.
Speaker 3: The Dead Comedy. I think they're really good target practice. I feel bad for their people, but they, I don't know, their grandparents are to that fault. They led the Bolsheviks, so they kind of did it to themselves.
Speaker 2: Do you think all Chinese people support communism or do the I mean if they had to say so, which they don't, but I imagine that there's probably some that are against it.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure, if that they were legally able to have fire arms and everything, that they would probably fight. But you got to keep in mind they're also really into the whole family honor thing. So what good is honor if you're dead?
Speaker 7: I mean that's like saying it was every Russian in favor of the Soviet Union, Like, if they weren't, they never spoke.
Speaker 6: On it, exactly right.
Speaker 7: Was every German in favor of the Nazi Party? Probably not, but if they they were, they kept their mouths shut about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, yeah, all as were evil to win as good men to do nothing.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And I mean we've seen time and time again how China, and by China, I don't mean the people, I mean the CCP.
Speaker 5: How they deal with political dissidents.
Speaker 7: What was the guy that just recently he was like the uh he ran like six of the biggest sweatshops in the country and homeboy got killed because he was talking about running against g Remember that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, nope, what are you chuckling about, Jonathan?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was just fucking with Luisa there for a second. Yeah, Yeah, it's China's man like I you hear so many like horror stories out of there, and oh, I would not want to live there. I mean, it seems like a very beautiful place, though, I mean I would love to, you know, go check out the Great Wall and maybe go had a panda or something like that. But other than that, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I would like to visit it, sure, but fuck living there. And uh yeah no, I'm still very much anti communism and this whole thing sounds like it's communism in a nutshell.
Speaker 2: Oh going back to Thomas Massey, so a little bit more here. God is Love said, just know, Thomas Massey is about the only one in government today who actually stands up for and represents the people.
Speaker 5: I mean, if that's a true statement, then okay.
Speaker 7: I still don't think that it was very wise of him to go against the rest of his party in some of those votes. But I mean that's not to say that, what like, what's his entire voting track record, right? We only found four examples, and I mean that was just all that was given on that Rhino Tracker website of things that he voted, you know, that was more democratically aligned. But if he's got like two hundred votes on the conservative side of things and four on the you see what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, like, what's the ratios here?
Speaker 7: Maybe that's why he got a rhino number of five out of ten. I don't know, And I believe there are still some good politicians in DC. But when I say some, I mean like you could probably count them on two hands. Like there are some that are probably out there trying to do the right thing for the right reasons and vote on behalf of their constituents and all of that, But usually those are guys that just got.
Speaker 5: There and they're not like past two terms, because at.
Speaker 7: That point then they start getting bought out by the bureaucrats and by the lobbyists and everything, and then it just goes based off of how they feel rather than how their constituents want them to vote.
Speaker 2: But why, boy, wizard, tell us what I mean, you're the initial person to bring up Thomas Massey. What are your thoughts on We don't know a lot about them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm sorry, I haven't been able to chime here, and I'm trying to finish the tile up and I had mud drying on me, so it's like, wait.
Speaker 6: I heard that.
Speaker 13: So anyways, he is the only one that's like been honest about Apak he's the one that told everybody that every member in Congress on the Republican side all has a handler, Jewish handler. He said he was the only one that he would never have one. His wife died mysteriously shortly thereafter. So he, dude, he's like, he's our generation, man, Paul. In my opinion, he's for the people, transparency, honesty, like and that's why he voted the way that he did, because even though those handful of votes didn't go you know whatever, it was enough for Trump to be like, like, no, fuck that dude. He's about like, you know, sovereignty and truth.
Speaker 6: And I really liked the guy. So how does he feel about guns?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 13: You know, I don't know, Jacob, but that is right at the top of my list of shit that I should know, being as well, I don't have any that I lost them in a voting accident.
Speaker 7: Yay, been there, brother. You got to watch out for them boats. I'm telling you, when you harry, they just go down.
Speaker 2: They're tricky, tricky, chicky. Well, let's let's learn a little bit right here about this whole situation. So this is as of today, but it says who is Thomas Massey Trump lashes out at House Republican squeaky wheel. It says Republican Thomas Representative Thomas Massey, Republican out of Kentucky, has said not too many times for presidents, has said no. Oh, okay, he has said no too many times for President Donald Trump's liking. The Kentucky Republican makes no qualms about breaking from his party or its leader, having been the lone Republican no in multiple votes, including Speaker Mike Johnson's leadership re election in January. In keeping with his own tradition, Massey says he is a firm no on this latest spending bill, which House Republican leadership put forward over the weekend, and the Chamber will take up for a vote on Tuesday afternoon. Congress will need to pass this or similar legislation to keep the government fund in operating past Friday. He goes, Unless I get a lobotomy Monday that causes me to forget where I've what I've witnessed over the past twelve years, I'll be a no on the cr this week. Trump fumed in a social media post blasting Massi for his defiance. He should be primaried, The president wrote on True Social Monday morning. Can't believe he's still on True Social. Yeah, that makes sense. I mean he created it. But let's say it's his app man, he goes, I will or Trump said, I will lead the charge against him. He's just another grand standard who's who's too much trouble and not worth the fight. So who is Thomas Massey. He's fifty four years old out of Kentucky's fourth congressional district, encompassing the state's northern area just below Cincinnata since twenty twelve. A staunch fiscal conservative, Massi has opposed budget bills in the past over objections that the legislation would not sufficiently address the government's growing deficit. He has been known to wear a pin on his lapel showing the constantly upticking federal DEBTNA. At least he calls that out. Okay, I like that he it says it's not his first time facing threats. Trump is accused Massy of grand standing before. In twenty twenty, when the Kentucky Republican force members of Congress to return to Washington for an in person vote on a COVID nineteen relief relief package, Trump called Massy a third rate grandstander as well as a disaster for America. Trump also called also called then for Massy to be forced out. Yet, despite being a recurring thorn in the President's side, Kentucky Republicans showed no appetite for a replacement, and Massy sailed to an easy victory in the twenty twenty GOP primary. Massy appears no more phase this time around, responding to Trump via social media Tuesday afternoon, saying Potus is spending his day attacking me in Canada. The difference is Canada will eventually cave. I like him already asked if he would support Massey for asked if he would support Massy for reelection in only twenty six Johnson declined to clearly back the president's call. So Mike Johnson, Speaker of the House, goes, look, I'm in the incumbent protection program here. I consider Thomas Massey a friend. He's a thoughtful guy. I guess he'll tell you that what I guess he'll tell you he's doing what he thinks is right on this. I just vehemently disagree. So Massey could have company in the opposition, It says. If Massey says stays a no, then Johnson cannot afford to lose another member of his caucus. And while the Kentucky congressman appears to be the most set in his opposition, other House Republicans have floated their own concerns about the Speaker's spending bill, saying, well, the Representative timber Chett out of Tennessee said, I like the fact that we're saving money. I love that, but I don't like the fact that we're giving it to the Pentagon War pimps just always get the money.
Speaker 5: Then they just cuts funding to the DoD those just did that. I did I miss something?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm new to all this. I didn't even know this guy's name before today's. But if you're comparing him to what was the name you just said, uh shit, the guy that we always like, Rand Paul. I mean, if he's Ran Paul esque, I mean, I'm pro Rand Paul all day. Like that is Rand Paul, his dad Ron Paul or the shit Ron Paul. I don't think he's still out of it anymore. But Rand Paul has definitely taking the mantle on that. But that's my kind of political view. Is more Rand Paul personally. I like his views on a lot of things, But I don't know. I think that there is certain people that want everybody to agree with everything that they say, and this guy seems to be a guy who has his own morals and his own beliefs, and it isn't just Magan no matter what, which I think you need people like that. You need people to hold that group accountable. Otherwise, you know, you're just gonna have a bunch of puppets in government. And isn't that the very thing that we wanted to get rid of in the first place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm trying to understand.
Speaker 7: If he's been seen wearing that pin showing the increasing debt and all of that, I would think, and I don't know what the dissemination is here, you would think he'd be in favor of Doge cutting out the wastefoles spending that would hurt the deficit, and would like possibly start to move it in the correct direction. So for him to be anti Trump is the anti Doge. I don't know, And you see, hm, I don't know. I know that the room was very divided when Trump made his State of the Union address to the Congress, right and the whole you saw. Half of the room was standing for everything that was ever uttered. The other half stayed silent for the vast majority of it. There's hard lines being drawn more now than ever before. Yes, I know they always say that every four years, every pretty much every year, there's more division than ever before. Like, yeah, it hadn't always been as prevalent and as clear cut as it is right now. But that's the other thing too. It's not like Trump can get him fired. Like he has to be voted in by his constituents. And if the people of Kentucky really like him and keep him in charge then or keep him in his position, then that's.
Speaker 6: Just gonna be what it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess maybe we might have to do a little bit more research on Old Massy Boy. But I mean, hey, I think that you need somebody to hold others accountable and don't blindly follow. I'm for that. But anyway, sorry, good cole members, we weren't able to get to a lot of the messages tonight, just with a lot of things here. We love you very much, and please, if you want to be able, if you're listening to this the next day, come follow us. You can hit the link down in the show notes for patroon dot com slash of Conspiracy Podcasts. That is in the show notes as I said, and you'll be able to join us if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you'll be able to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. That is the best way to be able to support the show and also the best way to be able to get completely commercial free episodes along. We get in the shows a couple of days in advance. The show that the Spirit Animal was referencing earlier. As far as the Crystal Skull, it was already out yesterday, but you won't be able to hear that until Thursday. So that's just one of the advantages that you get amongst many. But you know, if you just and maybe you don't even care for Patreon, maybe Patreon isn't your thing, and you just want to be able to support us, we appreciate that too. We know that there's plenty of good cult members that don't really necessarily care about watching the videos or any of that, but you just want to be able to support us. We appreciate all of the good cult members who have done so in that regard, So, yeah, Jacob, how about some knife fans up in her we should.
Speaker 7: But while you're also down there looking at the description, go check out ccsilver dot com. Link is also down below in the description if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver bullion and minted coins and things and stuff. Look, the financial future is a very unsure and shaky place. But one thing that's always maintained its value, and one thing that's always seemed to be a very wise investment is in the precious metals. Now a lot of people are making a lot of claims about what could happen here in the next six months, in the next year, as far as the value of these things can go. Look, we are not analysts, We wouldn't even know where to begin on these things. But what I can say is while it is still semi affordable to get involved in this buying and selling, now is the time ccsilver dot com link in the description below. Their new Leprechaun Saint Patrick's Day Irish coins just dropped and they're actually pretty badass.
Speaker 5: So I highly recommend everybody go check that out. But if you would like to support the show. In another way, what you could.
Speaker 7: Do is please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares of like, subscribe to comment, leave a poster, overviewew and share with theffriends and family charifs everywhere.
Speaker 5: Here's the deal.
Speaker 14: The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we can get promoted to more potential listeners. Who could they become potential cult members like Christy Finalis And gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show and getting the same love and respect and five star reviews over there as well.
Speaker 5: Go check out Cajun Knight.
Speaker 7: And if you would like to join either of us for our lives Tomorrow night Wednesday nights, come check us out on our patreons Cajun Night on Patreon and Meta Mysteries on Patreon.
Speaker 6: And we thank if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan from Jacob and there's one very important maxture, the vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 7: Hey, Cult members. Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 5: They offered a.
Speaker 7: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item.
Speaker 5: It could be an adventures, new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 7: Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that's cult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult