Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, Welcome, welcome, welcome. It is time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust. And we're visiting with Gatreel Ministries with Pastors Shiloh and Rando Gamble. How we doing kids, you brought friends? Good morning? We have We have friends, lots of them, we do. So we got Jesus Burger coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Jesus Burger Tomorrow at noon, Jesus Burger will start. We're four eleven West fourteenth Street, will be outside. Whether it's going to be beautiful, bring your family, bring your friends, Everyone's welcome. That's that's one of the misnomers I think about Jesus Burger is is people doesn't They don't realize that it's an open invitation to whosoever will.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like Jesus says, whosoever will. Yeah, everybody, Yeah, everybody's welcome.
Speaker 1: And we're going to have some guests.
Speaker 3: We certainly are introduce our guests. Please, ladies go ahead.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: My name is Alexis Martin. I am the cop director for the O Stage Nation Community or O Sage Nation Counseling Center Grants right, thank you, and this is my supervisor.
Speaker 5: I'm Laura Brooks, and I'm actually the Osage Nation Counseling Center program manager, so I oversee the outpatient aspect of our counseling center.
Speaker 1: And we we do have a p r T.
Speaker 5: Department as well, so that's the impatient impatient residential treatment and the manager for that is not here today.
Speaker 1: So that's okay, But we're going to talk about everything that you do and why you're going to be a part of Jesus.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, yeah, tomorrow they're going to be there. Are you bringing your your mobile?
Speaker 4: Just sitting table up, just set up the table and table.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow they're going to be handing out narcn and and they're going to be doing training for narcan. And the way that I understand is if you administer narcan to somebody that's not overdosing, it's there's no side effects, no ill effects, so you.
Speaker 3: Can't do it wrong.
Speaker 2: And everyone, in my opinion, needs to have narcan either in their glove box or or in their purse.
Speaker 3: And ladies in their purse of course, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we all need to have narcan readily available because you never know, you never know when you're going to see somebody that's overdosed and you could save their lives with this proper training and the use.
Speaker 6: Of market frequent lately, unfortunately, and it's on every every part of town that's not certain certain.
Speaker 5: Alexis actually is our Narcan trainer for our facility, So she goes all over. She's been very instrumental in the implementation of Narkian in the casinos, in the oce Age casinos. Yes, so she goes all over. She trains City Please casino employees. So she is our narcand trainer.
Speaker 4: So what goes into this training really, it's just making sure we can identify the signs and symptoms of an opioid overdose, so we know what that looks like. We're not just trying to have you know, anyone taking a nap in oar hand. So that's important. Yeah, Yeah, there's definitely, yes, exactly, there's definitely signs and symptoms. So just making sure everybody knows what those look like, what to look for, and then how to respond to that overdose with narcan. It's it's super simple. It's a couple step process and you know, most important, we just asked that you stay there with that person because Oklahoma actually does have two good Samaritan laws in place that a lot of people don't know about. One it will protect you whenever you administer a narcan and good faith. There's a good Samaritan law. And then there's also a good Samaritan law whenever you call it a reportant overdose in good faith. So I know plenty of people that have used together. One person has gone down in an overdose and in order to self preserve other people kind of leave that person to die under certain situations. Now circumstances, they can call for help and the officers responding do not have to take that.
Speaker 1: Person to jail.
Speaker 4: They can hand them over, do a warm hand off with somebody like us, you know, counseling services, outpatient services, and get them help that way instead. So that's that's one of the biggest parts of my job is just kind of informing our community members of all other ways we can take care of each other, aside from just administering the narcan, which is super important. And like he was saying, it's non habit forming, non addictive, No one's getting high on this stuff. It's just here to help the community.
Speaker 1: Our pastors that this is a great addition to Jesus Burger another invitation, because ever since Jesus Burger began, it wasn't necessarily for folks who didn't have problems. It was for everyone, and that includes some of us who do have problems. Yes, and we're here today not only feed your telling, but feed.
Speaker 3: Your so absolutely.
Speaker 2: And that's that's the most important thing is is for people to come to Jesus Birger event and first and foremost is to experience the presence of God, to experience the presence of Jesus Christ in this place and.
Speaker 3: The love of God. And that's what all this is about.
Speaker 2: It's about people loving Jesus and sharing that love. You know, if I didn't love you, you could just lay there in ad ditch and die. I didn't I wouldn't care. But because of the love of Christ in me, now I care, and I don't want to see anybody perish.
Speaker 3: I don't care who it is.
Speaker 2: And in O Sage Nation, Uh, they've gone even above and beyond in my opinion, as far as as reaching out for drug addicts, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. If you want to explain a little bit about the new facilities.
Speaker 5: So we are currently in transition right now. We've just built a five building outpatient inpatient behavioral health campus west of PAHSCA should be opening within the next six weeks, and that consists of a transitional living which will be new to us. We have not had that before. So it's going to be able to house six men and six women after successful completion of the primary residential treatment ninety day program, so we also have a house for men in a house for women for that each of them holds twelve men and twelve women. Again, it is a ninety day program. The transitional living will also be a ninety day program, with the option of an extended thirty days in that transitional if needed. We do have on site, not just on site, but in each individual house will be a medical staff and nurse as well as a case manager so if they need help getting their GEDs, food handlers, permit to get them ready to get back out into the world that way, plus a very intense group therapy on a day to day basis. Alexis also is very instrumental in her grant of craft nights. Culturally, it's very culturally based, native based, so we do beating classes, moccasins, a lot, a lot of cultural integration into the program, into our program. We also offer the Sweat Ceremony every Wednesday. In conjunction with that, we have again our outpatient facility on site as well, so that's where our outpatient that's for everyone native and non native. The primary residential treatment is Native only currently just not just O stage but Native correct. However, our outpatient counseling center we will see Natives and non natives. We also do have a contract we work with Osage County Courts, so we do our Osage County Drug Courts very intense program as well, so we do like to do a lot of celebrating whenever that is successful. Yes, and then, and we also have an adolescent unit that will be opening. It'll be probably a few months down the road from what from our initial opening with the men's, women's and transitional, we just have a lot. The new campus is phenomenal. It is absolutely phenomenal and we're excited to get moved in.
Speaker 1: There west of elks Low.
Speaker 5: It is it's west of town very outright currently. Like you had asked before, like we did have them men's house and another city even and so now it's gonna all be together at this on the same campus, so outpatient, inpatient, sweat, transitional, all will be combined into one campus. We'll also have our own mid levels, our own medical staff on there, as well as a psychiatrist on site or available available. So we've really grown and we are growing.
Speaker 1: You sound kind of busy. You sure you have time.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to be in Arizona this week. It back and I was like, hey, you know what, I really want to make it over here.
Speaker 1: So very good, very good. So do you have a Facebook page or a website that folks could go to?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, we do Stage Nation Counseling Center, So that's a Facebook page that we have, but also Station Nation Health Systems if they want to keep up with all of our updates on our opening facility and everything else that we have going on because we have a lot.
Speaker 1: Something tells me they might be as popular as the burger is coming up.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and that's that will be tomorrow at twelve. If if you need a ride, we have a bus schedule. You can get on Facebook and and and look at yeah.
Speaker 1: Randa, you drive the bus. Sometimes I saw that I'm sitting there thinking. Okay, you know, Rando and Tiler are like all over the place, do you get things die? And here it was I think it was Christmas Eve. Here's Randall driving the bus. I'm a slacker. Look at this guy.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's just it's this is our heart And I'm not trying to brag on us or anything like that, because without Jesus, I'm just a.
Speaker 6: Bus driving with that loves Jesuss.
Speaker 1: A bus start loves Jesus.
Speaker 6: That's it gives them like every power out.
Speaker 1: There motorcycle on weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what I was going to say. Anyway, since I'm gonna try to change subjects. Okay, Ever since Jesus Burger began, we've always tried to connect with the community in ways that we can work together to better the people. And we have some amazing resources right here.
Speaker 3: Locally here in Bartlestone that are off the.
Speaker 2: Charts, you know, be the Light and so many sponsors. But the main thing is that we work together. Listen, no single organization has it figured out, no single church has all the answers. But collectively, when all of us come together and work in partnership, things begin to happen. And when you did in the name of Jesus, and he's exalted. Jesus said, if I be lifted up, I'll draw all men unto me. And that's what Jesus Burger is all about, is bringing people together in the name of the Lord Jesus and helping everybody help each other.
Speaker 6: And we do have clothes that will be handed out for free, and yeah, school clothes.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of student nice clothes. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then we also have food bags that will be handing out if anybody needs food sex as well, So.
Speaker 3: We do that every month.
Speaker 2: We have we had the clothing every month, We have the food bags every month.
Speaker 3: We have the Jesus.
Speaker 2: Burger every month, you know, Yes, and just trying to be a part of the community, trying to trying to help.
Speaker 3: It's just trying to be a help.
Speaker 1: And what a great help you've been you've been doing this.
Speaker 6: Hand out T shirts, oh, T shirts.
Speaker 1: As well, recovery matters. I like that, very good, very sharp too.
Speaker 6: We wear ours our children, you know, they wear them, actually the kids.
Speaker 3: We have some teenagers that wear them the school there.
Speaker 5: We are just very honored to be a part of this and for us to have the opportunity to also outreach with our services. I will say that last week news Week did vote in their surveys. In the state of oak Lahoma, Stage Nation primary residential treatment is number six for the state substance use of programs, and so we are we want to help with our outreach. However, we can so thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of this hidden gym.
Speaker 1: I like that so hidden anymore?
Speaker 6: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now. Yet have baptisms this weekend? Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: I think we had seven baptisms the last month. Oh, I know, I know we had at least seven water baptisms. Last month we had five salvations. Yes, and it's it's amazing. I call it seal the deal water baptisms. It's seal the deal. Baby, you aysked Jesus to be Lord of your life. Will let's seal the deal with water baptism. And it'll start out maybe one or two people will be like, yes, I'm ready to be water baptized, and before it's all over with, we'd I mean, we've had We've had as many as fifteen twenty people line up for water baptism because the Spirit of God was moving.
Speaker 3: On their hearts. It's there.
Speaker 2: Nobody's force is. This is every bit something between you and the Lord Jesus Christ. And if you feel that ounction to be water baptized, We're going to water baptize you. I've had people say, well, I was baptized when I was ten years older, I was baptized ten years ago or whatever I might, Is it okay again? I said, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's called do overs. I've had do overs. You know.
Speaker 2: I've been living in life that I thought was right, and then all of a sudden I would stumble, backslide or whatever, and then I'd strugg and I'd fight and I'd get myself back together, and I just have the sense of I need water baptism once again. And it's a representation of just washing the world away. You know, the sins of the world is starting fresh, starting new, because salvation and repentance and forgiveness works together along with water baptism.
Speaker 3: That water baptism, it's like a cleansing of your soul. You go down.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you get started preaching anyway, preacher with a microphone, heads up, look out. So I'll just I'll just say please, uh come and be a part of your groom ministries. Uh Jesus Burger event, you will be blessed. I've had people before they'll be like, I want to serve. I want to serve.
Speaker 3: What can I do? What can I do?
Speaker 2: And I'll tell this one of the most important things that you can possibly do is sit down next to someone and just listen to them, look them in the eye, and just let.
Speaker 3: Them tell you their story.
Speaker 2: And in doing that, there's such a release, such a freedom that takes place in people's lives, just to know that somebody cares enough about them just to sit down and listen.
Speaker 3: What a part without judgment, without judgment, judgment absolute.
Speaker 5: We recover loudly at our facility. So we have a lot of testimonies and they are if you don't feel it, yes, I mean we we recover loudly and we have a lot a love.
Speaker 2: We happen to have a gentleman going to celebrate three years sobriety tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And you may have heard his name before.
Speaker 1: Derek Hey. Yeah, fastest moving human on the face of the earth. You can't catch.
Speaker 2: He and Angie both are being clean for three years and and they're just rock and they're moving.
Speaker 1: Forward, and both of them are just all busy being hands to the feet of the Lord these days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're busy about the Master's business.
Speaker 6: Yep. So you'll hear a little bit of his testimony if you come out.
Speaker 1: So it's a good one, very good.
Speaker 2: And I have to say this, Mom, I love you. Birthday today, my mom's birthday.
Speaker 3: Just I just want to tell I love you.
Speaker 1: See I told you, ladies, it's nothing like sixty minutes. Were worried, Wenna, ask hard questions, and there we are being all civil and having funks.
Speaker 6: I tell you number one, like on the football number one football players.
Speaker 3: Going okay, no, Mom, you're number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. On that note, folks, don't forget it's Jesus Burger tomorrow at noon where.
Speaker 2: Four eleven West fourteenth Street. Mortals fell, Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Miracles on fourteenth Street, they happen every day, all right. Thank you very much for being with us all and thanks for watching and listening to us on K one.