Speaker 1: This is Pod Popular Podcast for the People, The.
Speaker 2: Great Love Debate.
Speaker 1: It's the Great Love Debate, the Great Love Debate. It's a Great Love Debate. Hi, Jenny, watch Brian how We welcome to the Great Love Debate, the world's number one dating relationship podcast. It's twenty fifteen. I'm back here in the very fine studios of Pod Popular Podcasts for the People. I'm with the one in Scottsdale, Arizona. There's a renovation going on in here, so if you come here in the near future, you'll be like, Wow, what do they do to that place? I hope, But it's a nice time you're here. It's the full Scott's Dazzle going on here in the valley. A lot of people come to us, or they listen to the show, or they come to our live shows, and they talk about, well, they haven't had a whole lot of success dating, or their first dates aren't turning into second dates, or they're not getting any hits on their online dating profile, et cetera, et cetera. At it infinite them. And a lot of that is just timing, and a lot of that is is bad luck, and a lot of that is you haven't been at it long enough, but way too much of it is you don't look your best. People. You don't look that good. I don't look that good. There's another level that you could take your game to that you probably haven't thought about it. So I brought in a pro here today. Who's gonna help me? And you guys try and look and feel our best because how you look and how you feel and your confidence level means everything. Jacqueline Murray, how are you? She's a estetis I want to get your qualifications right?
Speaker 2: Esthetician not an esthetician?
Speaker 1: Not an esthetician? Is that below? You take that?
Speaker 2: No? Or I can't take that.
Speaker 1: You're a SPA owner.
Speaker 2: Technically, yes, I'm a nurse injector, so I say, like an aesthetic nurse injector, but I'm not an esthetician. They go to like a little school and like go through all those things. I did not do that.
Speaker 1: Can you can be botox right now? Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't have it with me. But if I did?
Speaker 1: Do you have botox in your car?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Is botox a thing? Still? Is that still? Number one?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: So Filer's, well, we're gonna get in all that. Yeah, somebody comes to you generally what is the most popular thing you're looking to do just to shot between the eyes and it perks it all up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think it's kind of funny we do say neurotoxin is kind of how we're trying to say it because botox is brand name, So neurotoxin we kind of say is like a gateway drug, like a gateway medication.
Speaker 1: People start with that. Yeah, like let's start with a little a little botox, and.
Speaker 2: Then you get addicted and then you just want to do other things, like you don't have to go over the top, especially like the way I practice. I try to help people look very natural, but you know, just make those subtle tweaks to help them look more well rested or to help their skin. It's not just neurotoxin and filler. There's there's a huge world around aesthetics that can just help your overall skin and replenishables volume.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about that because there's obviously sleep and hydration goes a long way, and we are in a place that is really tough. It's rough on the skin here, right, but a lot of people look really good and young here. Do we have you to thing for that?
Speaker 2: You and your colleagues, we probably have the most. I would not be surprised if we have the most medspas per capita in the US, or nurse injectors, just because the laws around owning a business in a medspot in Arizona different than a lot of other states.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned it. It's kind of a gateway dreg. So somebody comes in there and they do like, let's see what we can do to make you. People want to look younger, they want to look more refreshed, they want to they want to look better. Where do you start? Where do you start? How do you analyze somebody? Because you're not like taking blood here, you're basically you're using your eyeballs. Yeah, and you can't be offensive, or maybe you can. You can't just be like god that ship. Really.
Speaker 2: I try to ask, like, do you mind if I point out some other things we could work on, because some people just want to address the lines on their forehead. That's it. They do not want you to point out everything else, right, So I try to ask, but I would say, yeah, biggest thing is I have them tell me why they're in my chair, Like what bothers you? When you look in the mirror? What is the number one thing that you are displeased with? Or when you look at a photo of you, you know, like like anytime we look at a picture of ourselves, we always look at that one thing we hate about ourselves. So it's kind of like, what's that thing, and then let's start there, because if I don't help improve that, but I improve other things, you're still not going to be happy. You're still going to see that thing you hate. Aesthetics is not plastic surgery. So I am very honest. Sometimes if what you want is plastic surgery, I will tell you that. But first, a lot of people it's you know, these static lines in their forehead or the sundown image on their face, or the sagging in their face, their jowl, sagging.
Speaker 1: The neck, which I need. Yeah, nothing really fixes that.
Speaker 2: Butt surgery, yeah, I would suggest plastics.
Speaker 1: That's the dirty little secret. You can inject shit all you want, and it's you still look like a turkey. Yep. Yeah, but people look at you, and so you know, botox does work. A lot of people wait too long to get it done and then they panic and uh, and they just overshoot themselves. But there's a way to do it. It looks natural. I had a a plastic surge because he's a plastic surgeon friend of mine, and I asked him about like all the overinflated lips, Yeah, especially in LA And I go, why do people do that? It never looks good? He goes, you only notice the bad ones. He's like, there's so many that are awesome, and you think they're perfectly natural. And that's the goal, right to make it look like somebody looks great without making it look like somebody got something done. Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We always say a good injectable is undetectable, So I do get in that. I wouldn't call it an argument, but I try to just educate people, like when it is done right. I mean, we're spending thousands and thousands of dollars on training and being educated, and the aesthetic industry has come such a long way just in the past fifteen ten years on the type of fillers we have. So it's not like we're using the same filler all over your face. Well, now we have fillers that we would put around your smile lines, your lips.
Speaker 1: Is that wrestling that's a.
Speaker 2: Whole line like Loherama.
Speaker 1: So yeah, rest I'm uneducated exactly. But I'm a guy, so that brings that up. Are guys doing this now, I would.
Speaker 2: Say, And I'm sure they've been doing it for a very long time. I do think so many people have been doing aesthetics since Botox came out. But we didn't have Instagram the way we do, We didn't have Facebook. Nobody was talking about it.
Speaker 1: And botox has become more mainstream. Botox once it hits Ohio, it's everywhere. But for a while, you know, even yoga was like a Los Angeles, New York thing, yes was. You know, things get into the country now like it's very common to do. But botox now is the same as coloring your hair. For a lot of women, it's not something they hide. It's not that they're shamed of. And it's like I want to look good. You know, a lot of women you hear them sort of brag about like, oh look, i've never had botox. Who cares? Like, who cares? As long as you look good? Look good? And a lot of I won't even just say women people are afraid that once they give in and they have to go see you, it's like a line they don't want to cross. No, pun intended, but really it shouldn't be any different I think from the people I know who do this than going to your hair salon. It's really just trying to touch the It's getting rid of your gray hair. Right. A wrinkle is essentially aging, which is essentially gray hair, and you have no problem touching that up. So I don't know why you would be reluctant to mess with the face.
Speaker 2: No, and that's actually one again, not argument, but something I kind of touch on a lot is like, Okay, we're going to bash people for doing botox or filler to change their appearance, which we're not changing your appearance or just botox does not change your appearance. It just makes it to where you can't animate. But for the most part, right now I don't have any. But it's not like my face would look any different. You would maybe just think I'm not moving my eyebrows.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people expressive.
Speaker 2: There's so many people who are not expressive, So you might sit there or that.
Speaker 1: Someone else's at jokes or if someone else.
Speaker 2: Might judge them and think they have botox, right, because now that's in everyone's head, But like, no, maybe that person just doesn't raise her.
Speaker 1: She just didn't like me.
Speaker 2: I just had a client in her forties. She had no static lines and when I would ask her to raise she maybe had one line. She had no crows. Right, But I guarantee you sheets people every day who think she's getting botox. But that's just her genetics, that's her skin, that's her tissue. So but yeah, that's one thing I say is like people will say you're changing your appearance with botox or fillers, right, but but we're not bashing people for going and dyeing their hair bleach blond. That's changing your appearance. Nutting your nails done, changing your appearance.
Speaker 1: And there's there's less than less to do to sort of I guess the the uptick in Bravo viewership, there's a lot less stigma around it. There's a lot less I mean, people just do it. The number one thing that makes the biggest difference, though, for some reason is like I said before, it's the botox between the eyes. It's the forehead, and it's not around the mouth, around the eyes, the places where we think or that is sort of a trigger that affects the whole face. Why is that the area that tends to work versus you. You know, we don't pay it when when somebody looks older. We rarely focus on the forehead, but for some reason, that is the thing that changes the face the most.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so typically we look full face right because it's all working together. But I will say that's the most commonplace people will start. That's the most commonplace that people focus on. It these really deep eleven lines or they're really deep lines on their forehead. And then some people are like, I'm fine with my crows. I'm fine with down here. You know who's fine with your crows site? I don't know some people. I actually haven't done mine in a while. I'm thirty one, though, so like they're not static. I'll probably do them once a year, but I don't need to have them gone.
Speaker 1: Can you do yourself time?
Speaker 2: I have before, but I'm going to have some A friend Jack.
Speaker 1: So you said you're thirty one, When did you first start doing it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So fun So first time I ever got botox, I want to say I was twenty six. I was in Quarterline, Idaho on a mountain biking trip with my best friend and it was her fortieth birthday and she was like, for my fortieth birthday, We're going to the medspot and I'll pay for your boatoks and we're gonna get botoks done. I was like cool, Like oh, you were like cool, You're not like I know I'm pre botok.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but at twenty six, are you like, what do I need botox?
Speaker 2: For sure? No? I didn't think that at all. I said, look at this forehead. It moves a lot I would love and it's free. Yes, Like, let's do it. It's temporary. If I hate it, it wears off in three months, no one would even know I had it done. Like after the three months, I'd be moving again. Who cares?
Speaker 1: Right, it's not permitted it last three it lasts a few months.
Speaker 2: Yep. I went for it and I was addicted. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And the cost of the botox it's measured in.
Speaker 2: Ccs units units.
Speaker 1: And do you tell the person up front, like you're gonna need a lot or how do you know how much it's going to take? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Totally. Every everybody is different, right, So with a neurotoxin, especially Allergan who owns Botox, They've done a lot of FDA research, So the FDA approved dosing for your glabella forehead and your crows is sixty four units. Now they just got another cosmetic FDA approval actually for your platisma bands, so now they actually have FDA approval up to one hundred units.
Speaker 1: For those responds.
Speaker 2: Your platisma is this giant muscle right here that attaches down here and then right here on your face and that pulls your face down. Mm hmm. And so when you go like this, these bands, yeah, those are platisma bands. Oh so yeah, you can get the platisma right here and then your bands, and then it kind of relaxes, right, because most of our muscles are pulling down on our face. And that's why our face sinks down is because those muscles are constantly pulling.
Speaker 1: Gravity is not our friend. I used to have a girlfriend for a long long time who she wouldn't do botox, but she would just drown herself in mountain dew and Twinkies and Big Max And I'm like, why do you eat that crap? And she goes cause it's filled with preservatives, and she goes, I want to be almost mummified from the preservatives. And she looked fantastic. She might have been. She might have been right. I'm not sure how good it was for her overall health, but she's like, the preservatives in the food will preserve my body. So I don't know how that. I don't know how she looks now, but I'm like, oh, it seems to work. Okay, I gotta take a quick break because I think we can to pay for botox around here. I'm with Jacqueline Murray. We're talking about all things that you guys are going to do better to look better. We will be back right after this, and we are back how often? How let me ask this, So somebody's got a wedding coming up in a week, botox will how long does it take to kick in?
Speaker 2: Two weeks?
Speaker 1: Two weeks? Okay, two weeks and then you're good for so three months.
Speaker 2: Dosage equals duration, So ideally, if we're doing that FDA approved dosing. Again, everybody is different, but when we dose you appropriately, sometimes it'll take us a while to get to know you specifically, because all of our anatomy is different. Males typically need more units than females. Super Active people typically need more. If you're in the sauna.
Speaker 1: Long because you sweat it out.
Speaker 2: You have a high metabolism. So when we have your dosage, great, yeah, up to three months. Ideally you're not back at baseline at three months, but you will have movement probably at three months. Some people will hold on to it longer. Some people will burn it and they're doing it every three months, but they're still not back at their baseline movement. So if you were to compare their before photos, they're moving more in that first before that first treatment, first they're other ones.
Speaker 1: Does the body get used to it though? And then you have to do more? Is it like any other drugs?
Speaker 2: Some people are saying you can build a resistance. Probably over time, you can kind of build resistance to most medications we have. But I mean I do see more often though that we people are being undertreated. So they're saying, oh, it doesn't work, it wore off. It's six weeks for me. And then I'm like, how much are you getting? And like this just happened. I asked the gal how much are you getting? And she said twenty five units for here and here, and I'm like that's crazy, Like FDA approved dose is four units for hearing here, So that's why your talks is wearing off. It's because you're not getting enough and you're doing hot plates every single day and you're thirty, right, so like you were under dosed. So your nurse injector did you a disservice, probably to stay in your budget. However, if you can't afford it, well, let's save up till you can't afford the dose. That way you actually feel like you're getting what you're paying for instead of trying to stay in your dose. It's just gonna like within your budget, it's gonna wear off so much faster.
Speaker 1: And the older you get, like anything else, the skin becomes less palable, whatever the word is.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's really that, and that's when it pays to have an educated injector, because you know, you can't treat a thirty year old the same way you're treating someone in their fifties and sixties. I have a lot of elasticity and collagen still in my skin that holds me taut. As you lose that elastin, if we completely freeze your muscles, you don't have anything to hold you taught anymore because your skin sagging. So what we do is a lot of time is back off a little bit, change our placement and sometimes you'll be left with a little bit of movement, but you'll still have that muscle to hold you taught. So a good injector is not going to inject someone with loose, looser skin more like lost velacity the same way they treat a twenty year old or a thirty year old.
Speaker 1: Do people come in with a picture and they're like, I want to have that Nicole Kidman frozen face?
Speaker 2: No, not really. I've had one person like send me a photo like of them like fifteen years ago, and they're like, I want to look like this with botox.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm not a magician.
Speaker 2: I can't do that with boat talks.
Speaker 1: I can't do that with botox. Well now, so somebody I brought up the dating thing. So somebody's you know, Tuesday, Wednesday, they meet somebody either online or whatever, and that person wants to go out with them Saturday. There's nothing. What can they do in two three day I mean a facial What.
Speaker 2: Can they do in two facials?
Speaker 1: Does a facial leave you red for several days or no?
Speaker 2: There's different ones. Hydro facials. I just got two laser treatments before I came here, like literally.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, we appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I got an IPLA treatment in a Hollywood facial treatment and that's to help stimulate collagen treat sun damage. So I really don't have that much, but it's because I wear sunscreen. But I have a couple spots here that we're trying to lift. And then I've had cystic acne for a long time, so I'm really trying to like finish clearing this up. I have some redness, some scarring that we're after, but that doesn't really have crazy downtime. Like I could go on a date, Well, I am going to dinner tonight and my skin looks.
Speaker 1: Fine, and you got something done today. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hydro facials, you can get those done within two to three days of like your wedding or a really important event. Gives you a nice shine to your skin. As far as injectables go, I actually had a goal book and appointment and in her note she booked and said I'm getting married two weeks from this date and I've never had botox before. And I was like called her and I was like, you need to come in before. Sorry this bug, I said, you need to come in before that. Two weeks.
Speaker 1: You need to practice, you need to see how the body takes it.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, let me assess you first. Let me see how anxious of a human you are. Yeah, let me see if you even need it. Well, turned out she didn't need it. She actually had no static lines. What she wanted was a little bit of volume replacement in her cheeks because she had lost some fat in her cheeks. So yeah, I was like, actually, you don't want neuro talks and you want filler. But one thing that can be risky is let's say your talks kicks in slightly uneven or maybe you need touch ups at that two weeks because you've never had it before. I don't know you two weeks. It's your wedding day, right, so if you have an eyebrow that slightly moves more, or maybe you just hate it, right, right, it's your wedding day. Yeah, you've already hired everyone. Like it can be risky, So especially around your wedding, you should start working with your aesthetic, your estheticians, your nurses. I would say a year before.
Speaker 1: Your wedding to town what does collagen do? Because I know you could take it as a pill like you take like vegetarians have trouble getting into collagen because it comes from bovine, Right, Yeah, Can I just rub collagen on my face or that's not a thing.
Speaker 2: Collagen is a very large molecule. So there's a lot of people who will argue whether it's worth your time to take oral collagen. What I do is treatments like micro needling that three treatments in a year produces three to four hundred percent more collagen. Once we turn mid twenties thirties, we lose one percent of collagen a year. That's just that baseline. UV rays break your collagen down as well. Smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, your diet all those things. Your hormones, all those things affect that as well, your genetics, all those things. So we have certain treatments that can help stimulate your collagen. We can also kind of call it biohacking in a way, so we're tricking your body into producing more collagen and elastin. So Sculpture is one of those. Sculpture as a biostimulator created for HIV AIDS patients who had all that fat loss in their face, so they were injecting that to try and give them their volume back, and they actually saw that it had a very esthetic outcome and people were getting more volume and then their skin was looking a lot better. So it actually made its way into the esthetic industry because of that.
Speaker 1: Does botox do wrinkles show up more on fair skinned people or dark skinned people?
Speaker 2: Question?
Speaker 1: I have Mediterranean olive skin, is am I more likely to wrinkle? Because it just doesn't make it? Because here, I mean, I know a lot of people come here from other places in the world here in Arizona, but it is three hundred and fifty days of sunshine here and strong sunshine, and so you obviously have to wear sunscreen to that, but a lot of people didn't. You're not quite old enough to remember, like close tanning beds. It's all spray tan now, but back in the day, people used to just fry the shit out of themselves. And that damage keeps you in business. Right, Yes, you can tell right away how much. It's like, oh my god, they spend a lot of time in the sun when they were nineteen right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it affects the quality of your skin too, can almost make it more leathery and saggy. But yeah, we have things to help fix that. And good skincare. I do think my generation got real lucky there too. You know, every day there's someone on their Instagram or TikTok talking about wearing sunscreen and applying it several times throughout the day, No just once, several times. We have makeup now with SPF in it, and then you know, using retinols active ingredients like every day or every other day that turn our skin cells over. I mean that's talked about all the time, depending on what algorithm you're on. But you know, now there's like twenty year olds doing really good skincare.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. I mean there's an you know, what is the ingredient and a moisturizer that somebody should want look for because moistrezes are all ninety percent water anyway. But is there something that if you're looking through the whole, I don't know, counter you're like many ingredients, so many different things, right, Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 2: I typically use skincare that you can't buy in the store, that you have to buy through someone who has made an account with these skincare companies. So like skin Better Science is one of them. I really like Epicutus a lot Zo is one, and that kind of because in a way, it's kind of like a medication, Right, You're not going to walk into a doctor and be like, I want this specific antibiotic. So if you don't know anything about skin, like, why should you walk in off the shelf and grab something? Because half the time it might not be what you need, But also it might not be what you actually think it is. And then a lot of certain things we like to use in skincare are not stable, so they need to be packaged a certain way or manufactured a certain way.
Speaker 1: And but what are those things? What is the Is there an ingredient that people want in a skincare it's like, oh, that contains that, or it's just random. It depends on whatever works for you. Because you do have to experiment, right sporta.
Speaker 2: You should make sure that you tolerate it or don't have any sort of like allergies or intolerances to things. But I can I can tell you don't know a whole lot about skincare because.
Speaker 1: I don't because because of my face, I know you buy a whole stuff. Trust me. The girlfriend has a cabinet's cream up.
Speaker 2: You know, we have good cleansers. There's oil based cleansers. There's hydrating cleansers. There's cleansers that have more active ingredients that help turn your skin cells over. I would say, you know, if you have a broken down skin barrier, we want to use more gentle stuff on your skin, more hydrating things. Hyaluronic acids gray epicutis patented an ingredient called hyavia that's really hydrating. I mean there's just so many So I do think it's wise, Like if you're genuinely in ut in getting quality skincare that works great for you and your concerns, it's worth booking a consult with like an esthetician and like finding a regimen that works for you and that's sustainable that like you can do every morning and every night.
Speaker 1: Almost everybody can turn the clock back ten years.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know, that's everybody's different again.
Speaker 1: But I mean people come in and they're like, here's what you know. Like I said with the picture, but somebody comes in at fifty, you probably can't make them look twenty five, but there's a good chance you can make them look a better version of they probably even were at forty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more refreshed. So I know we're really trying to like not use the word anti aging as much, or maybe we're trying to say aging gracefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of companies are. They think it's a negative, right, aging, Yeah, because that's a huge thing. Like we're all aging and it is a beautiful thing. Right as we age.
Speaker 1: We come a thirty one year old like this is fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're all going to age. So to age more gracefully, yeah, and look more refreshed, look less tired. But a lot of that really does come from loss of collagen, loss of elasticity, and then losing the fat pads in your face. We have deep and superficial fat pads as does go away, and our bone also recedes.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It's like one way they describe it is a tablecloth over a table, and then picture your table getting smaller, right, so you're gonna have excess tablecloth. So it's kind of like that you're losing that fat and that bone that holds your skin up, so then it's all just gonna sag. So that's kind of what we use. Biostimulators in collagen stimulators like micro needling laser.
Speaker 1: Which is blood flow, right, I mean micro needling stimulates blood flow, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: One of the many things that stimulates you.
Speaker 1: Know, Ozree and Ali Larder, the actress, she's on Landman now and she's like, you know, she has to play a hot ex wife. And one of the things she does all the things you'd hear about, but one of the things she does is she sticks her face in a bucket of ice water for sixty seconds and that stimulates blood flow, right, is that what that will do?
Speaker 2: Beaso constricts ice paso constricts. Yeah, really helps with inflammation. Inflammation is the root cause of all things evil in this world.
Speaker 1: I say, and that and the biggest cause of inflamation besides stress, is diet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean there are so many different things that cause inflammation. Yeah, diet is huge.
Speaker 1: And how do we get rid of inflammation overnight?
Speaker 2: You don't get rid of it overnight?
Speaker 1: Is it a full life?
Speaker 2: Sty Is that easy? We all do it?
Speaker 1: I know A lot of it is diets and a lot of it is stress. Sleep. Yeah, sleeping in the cold room helps.
Speaker 2: I have an eight sleep. So my mattress. I control the temperatures of my mattress. You have it cold when I go to bed, it drops when I'm in rem and then when it comes time to wake up, it'll slowly get warmer.
Speaker 1: What do you put the air conditioning on here in Arizona?
Speaker 2: It depends in the summer, but we kind of have an older house so we can't like blast they see. Yeah, I think we do like seventy eight in the summer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too hot.
Speaker 2: See, And I know it's too hot, Like I grew up in Colorado, right, so like I know it sounds hot, but like when it's hot outside, yeah, that feels fine.
Speaker 1: And I agree, But you know, the Swedes, and I was reading about John Stamos, who's sixty four, and he looks good. He sleeps at like fifty eight.
Speaker 2: I'd love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know what my bed's at, but I typically have it at negative four negative five, so i'd have to look up what that exact is. But I actually get cold, so I will have to turn it down sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your bed is we turn it up fully. You're fully capable as human beings of warming yourself. Put a sweater on if you need to.
Speaker 2: In the middle of the night, my bed will get cold and then it wakes me up. But no, I'm not I love being cold.
Speaker 1: The one mistake that most people make or think when it comes to this stuff, when it comes to either botox or skincare, what is the one thing that people are like, stop doing that? Or is there one thing that you see people doing or people talking about, like, Oh my god, that is not the answer. Is it masks?
Speaker 2: Really good masks out there. There's really good mass out there. I guess one thing people do a lot is they switch up their skincare way too fast. Some things you need to give time to see if it works and be patient and see if there's results. Some things work faster than others. But people who are constantly I'm gonna buy this, I'm gonna buy this, I'm gonna buy this like you're not giving your skin any time to adjust or to actually see if there's results. So people do just go buy random stuff, but and.
Speaker 1: Do that with your dates too. Stop switching it up. Give it a chance, give your body a chance to absorb who they are, what you can be. It's a confidence thing, all right. Clearly I don't know anything about this, and I do feel little more. Educate. Tell everybody where they can find you, or or one one thing you want them to know. On the positive side.
Speaker 2: My Instagram is at injector Underscore in Bloom. I guess I didn't talk about that. My business is called in Bloom Aesthetics, and then I'm also working at another mets BA called Solara Health and Beauty. But I chose in Bloom Aesthetics because I feel like we're always in Bloom, We're never perfect, like we should never settle, So we're yeah, constantly getting better and if you feel like you've made it, we'll find something else to push yourself at.
Speaker 1: Wilt it is a bad name for a METSPA. Yeah, in Bloom is good.
Speaker 2: But I guess if there's one thing I want people to take away is yes, I like I like to see I like to see what I see in the mirror. I guess, like I don't need to look like a model, but I want to be confident and that when I am meeting people that I am confident enough to come shake your hand and do all that. So it's not like you guys need to look like these models or whatever, but like, just you should like what you see in the mirror, and whether that comes from aesthetics or maybe you need to go see a therapist. But you should love yourself outside and inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're never gonna be your best self because you could always be a work in progress, but you could work start while being a better version of yourself. And this starts there. Sometimes it is outside in you know it is. You were great. This was fun. I need to go moisture eyes. As far as us like, share, follow, Please review this podcast after five hundred and fifty ish episodes, your reviews still mean a lot to me and the podcasting ecosystem. Shoot me an email. Great Love Debate at gmail dot com. If you got question, comments, thoughts, or you want me to pass on a question to Jacqueline see what you can do, go to Great Love Debate dot com. There may, may may in the upcoming twenty twenty six season, be some live right Love Debate shows. I'm getting the itch. We'll see what happens, because, as always at the Great Love Debate, we never stop making love. See you next time.
Speaker 2: The Great Love Debate.
Speaker 1: It's the Great Love Debate, the Great Love Debate, It's the Great Love to be