Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host, Deb Bowen.
Speaker 2: And I'm Samantha Fay.
Speaker 1: We are so delighted that you have joined us this week for part two of our discussion about the Gateway Process. There was so much to talk about that we know you. We couldn't get it all in last week, and I bet that there were more questions you had, and we've got some answers maybe and some discussion to follow up on that for this week. So Samantha recap where we've been for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I do want to reiterate that I meant for this to be a one time and Deb was like, Samantha, girl, like what are you doing to us? Because there is so much in here. So just to recap what we are discussing is the declassified CIA report called Analysis and Assessment of the Gateway Process, which examined different methods for achieving altered states of consciousness and going out of the body and even remote viewing and accessing different dimensions and and it even talks about time travel and so much. So it's absolutely just a fascinating project to research. But we also thought it would be a really important thing to bring to you all because in my mind anyway, deb and you can tell me if you agree or disagree, I feel like this gives so much credence to meditation and the power of our mind and the magic that lies within our quote unquote and imagination.
Speaker 1: I agree with you wholeheartedly, Samantha. And you know one of the things that we as we were talking last week, and as my head was about to explode, and I said, wait, we got to stop because I need time to process where we are here with some of this information. I think that one of the gifts that this discussion gives us is the idea, once again reinforced that there's much more out there that we don't know about and that is available to us in some way and is going to be shown to us.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, I do too. And so we were talking last week about kind of the quantum physics behind how by nourmal beats and listening to different tones in both sides of your brain can help your brain to align and really work together to enhance these experiences. And then he was the writer of the report, was talking about all the different stages that you were guided to in the gateway process, which involves visualizing colors for healing, and taking that really cool ray of light, that wand of energy and spinning it to help create different goals that you're working on, but also portals, which I thought was really really cool. So you're taught how to use that bar of energy as a tool for enhancing your goals, for retrieving more energy for remote viewing, but you can also learn how to visualize spinning that wand of energy or that wand of light into a vortex through which you can then project your consciousness out into other dimensions. So from here, he says that if you make it this far in the program, you're then asked to move on to what's called Focused fifteen, and this is called travel into the past. Would you want to travel into the fast the past?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, I think I would too. I think it would be really interesting. What about the future?
Speaker 1: M only if I was sure I could get back to now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's exactly how I feel. So I think last week we talked a little bit about Focus fifteen. He said it was pretty difficult. About five percent of students in the Gateway Experience actually achieved that. But one thing I thought was interesting is he says you can use the Focus fifteen technique to not only visit your own past, but any aspect of the past from which to which you have no connection. And the last and most advanced stage of the program is called Focus twenty one, and it involves traveling into the future. And you know, he doesn't say a whole lot about this stage except to add that it's quote attainable only to those who have conditioned themselves through long application of meditation for a period of months, if not years. So I found that interesting. I guess a lot of what he was saying in that report, and what I've read about the Gateway experience or the Gateway process is that it really does involve you being able to realistically visualize whatever it is you're trying to do. Remember last week when we were talking about manifesting, and he was saying that if your left brain, your rational, reasoning, logical mind, cannot picture yourself achieving whatever your goal is, you know, if there's a part of your mind that's saying, hmm, that's a little too big for us, or I don't know if we're really ready for that promotion. He was saying, you're not going to manifest it. That it's got to be something that you actually believe in. And I wonder if it's hard for most people to project their consciousness into the future because we don't know what it looks like, and so your left brain is just going to block it out.
Speaker 1: I think that's true. And there, as you said, there are many reasons that we naysay on ourselves, and I think that's a big part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do too, and I think it blocks us a lot. And that's why I believe working with meditation programs like this can be incredibly helpful. Now in regards to traveling out of the body, he says that certain states must be achieved. One, you have to get yourself into a profound state of relaxation so that the bifurcation echo fades and the resonance of seven herds is established. And if you remember, he talked a lot about how most of us have this bifurcation echo where just the rhythm, the natural rhythm in our body isn't even but when you meditate, or when you listen to these binaural beats, the hemi sync meditations, it helps that bifurcation echo to fade away and your resonance of the The motion in your body is now even an aligned with the resonance of the earth, which is also around seven hurts. The second thing you have to achieve is the two sides of your brain. Wave patterns must be synchronized, so your left and right brain have to be synchronized, and working with binural beats helps to do that. And then the third state that must be achieved is the right hemisphere. The right side of your brain must then be stimulated to achieve a state of alertness. So you have to reduce the left side of your brain, which is the hypervigilant filter that's always blocking out stuff that it doesn't agree with or doesn't resonate with your prior belief system. That has to be diminished, and then the right has to be amplified. Now he does add that we can achieve this state naturally through sleep, and I found that very validating for a lot of the stuff I mentioned in my first book, The Awake Dreamer, because I really believe that most of us are traveling out of the body when we sleep. You've had experiences with that, deb I've had experiences with that. We've heard from hundreds of listeners who have had what they feel is an out of body experience while they're sleeping. He points out that during rem sleep, the left hemisphere is almost totally disengaged, which allows the right hemisphere to have free rein to leave the body and go exploring. But he adds, because the left brain is so completely shut off, this also suppresses memory retention, meaning we wake up with no knowledge or memory of having traveled out of the body.
Speaker 1: Is that why when you wake up and you just start so clear about a dream that you've had, for example, and by the time you get out of bed and make it to the coffee pot, it's gone, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that left brain, that left side of the brain is diminished, and it's not it's not a wake and alert to go ooh, time to go to work. We've got to file this into memory. We got to you know, shuck that it's not important. That's that's totally shut off. And that's why that hypnogogic state that you have between wake and sleep is so crucial for dream recall and more in, people who meditate more, or engage in creative outlets or practice day dreaming tend to have better dream recall and then of course, we know that just talking about your dreams, writing your dreams down, setting the intent to remember your dreams definitely does help.
Speaker 1: With this absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now he says this, This is a really interesting quote. He says, unlike yoga and other forms of Eastern mental discipline, Gateway does not require the infinite patience and total personal subservience too and faith in a system of discipline designed to absorb all the individual's energies over most of a lifetime. The speed with which an individual may expect to progress seems less a function of the number of hours spent practicing than it is a question of the speed with which he or she is able to use the insights gained to release anxieties and stresses within both the body and the mind. These points of energy blockage seem to provide the principal barriers to achieving the enhanced energy states and focus of mind needed for rapid progression. The more compulsive, the more uptight the individual, the more barriers he or she will encounter. So I think that's really important for everyone to hear. He's saying. You know, yoga and other forms of Eastern mental discipline are great, and they do work, but they require a lot of patients and a lot of surrendering to a faith and a form of discipline that's designed over a long, long, long long time to absorb any of your stresses and anxieties. Whereas this program is kind of you know, what did I tell you before? It was like a hack to being psychic?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah? You did? You know? As you were talking and explaining the Eastern thought in opposition to this process, I was seeing remember those those scenes we've certainly watched on videos and whatever of monks high up in the Himalayas lowering themselves into freezing water and steam comes off you other body, you know, and they're they're just fine, and they're in that altered state of being. It takes a long time to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it really really does, and this is a way to kind of bypass that. It also made me think about those stories we have through the years of people who had a head injury and were suddenly psychic. Yeah, you know, and it makes me wonder, did something happen in their brain where the right hemisphere is now more lit up than the left hemisphere and that's what allows them to have these psychic insights. And then the second part of his quote that I really wanted everyone to focus on is how the biggest blocks to this progression is anxiety and stress held within the body and the mind. I thought it was very significant that he said the body in the mind, because you can work on releasing anxiety and stress from your mind, but often it gets trapped in the body and you have to pay attention. You have to pay attention to where you hold stress in your body and where is that actually originating from? Deb and I have talked to the years. If you have a pain in your neck, well, who's being a pain in your neck right now? If you have a shoulder issue, who are you carrying in life right now? If you have a hip issue, what next stage of your life are you resistant to walk into? So you always have to look to the body and think, what are you trying to tell me? What am I suppressing in my subconscious that I don't even know is blocking me? And then of course anxieties and stressors within our mind we have to work on with a variety of tools, journaling, therapy, exercise, sunlight, raising our vibrations, healing the inner child, working to really focus on self love and surrender and trust, trusting in the universe and trusting that all the good the universe is trying to bring you is going to come to you once you're able to release these stressors and anxieties. But that really is the block to everything in life, don't you agree?
Speaker 1: We are our own works to aneme when it comes to being able to be who we're meant to be. Absolutely, I think that's true. I call it the yeah butt syndrome. Now, I'm going to sit and meditate and try to practice some of these concepts that we're talking about today. And the minute I sit down and say, okay, I'm going to close my eyes and just own and breathe for a second, all of a sudden, the world is coming to an end if I don't get up Glen bathroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly, And that just starts popping into your head. I think one of my biggest blocks with something like this traveling out of the body is fear of what will I encounter. But also I have that little voice in my head that says who me? Like, who am I to think I can astral project or travel to the past or the future. There's a bit of that in me too, that I still have to work on overcoming. And I think finding out what your primary block is is really really important because then you can work on that. So is it an exaggerated ego? Is it a diminished ego? Is it daily worries and stress like cleaning the bathroom like dev was mentioning. Is it just a season of your life is too stressful and chaotic and busy right now and it's not time for you to really practice and focus on this. I think we have to be honest with whatever stage we are in our life. You know, when I was, when I was going through my health diagnosis, when I was going through my divorce, when I was going through taking care of my parents, There's no way I could have tried this program. But I had to be honest with myself and say, you are being pulled in different directions and you need to focus on you know, simpler daily meditation and you can focus on this deeper level of progress at a different season of your life.
Speaker 1: True. Absolutely, And I guess you know will I've certainly have some trepidation and don't really, if I'm honest, really think I want to or deserve to are capable of doing that kind of travel outside the body. And yet Shirley McLean gave me the gift of the awareness that we all can do it. And you know, I've talked about this book a zillion times, but it really was, in the early eighties one of the books that changed so many people's perspective, a book called Out on a Limb. And in fact, I actually watched the movie recently. I'd never seen the movie, and you know, she talks about the civil cord, that we're all connected to our bodies, and that makes a whole lot of sense. And we've certainly had other people since surely talk about that. I'm not as scared of it as I used to be, but I'm still not sure I want to do it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I do? I mean, have you so, you and I have both read Robert Monroe's book Journeys out of the Body. Have you read his subsequent books?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Father, Journeys, I think is the last one he wrote.
Speaker 2: Do you remember some of the scary stuff he encountered in those astral dimensions? I do, Yeah, they were spooky, they were okay. So he concludes the report by offering an outline of the stuffs needed to participate in clicking out of your reality. The first step is get your headphones and listen to the HEMI sync meditations called the Gateway Experience. Then you want to add strong rem sleep frequencies to reduce the filtering capabilities of your left brain and deepen relaxation. You want to also give yourself hypnotic suggestions to help induce auto hypnotic states at will. And I believe he doesn't state it, so I'm just interjecting this. I believe you can do that throughout the day. You know how, some people who are working on dream recall will wear like a red string around their wrists. So all day, when they look at the red string, they can either say I'm awake, I'm not dreaming, or I will remember my dreams tonight. That's kind of like having that strong hypnotic suggestion throughout. So to help bolster your abilities to actually leave the body. Then I want to repeat these steps, he says, until you can experience astral travel. Continue with this until you can learn how to go out of the body while conscious. Now there are people who can do that, Kashtab. You and I read about lots of different people who have been able to do that.
Speaker 1: You have, indeed, but it's not me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's well, we'll see that's what your left brain is telling you right now. Right from here, he recommends focusing on Focus fifteen and Focus twenty one, which is designed to train you to escape time space and learn to interact with new dimensions. Then he recommends using three people to try this form of time travel and what he calls information gathering trips. He said this involves three people all in a state of being out of their body. One is in the past, another in the present, and a third in the few future. He writes, debrief all three and compare data from these three different points of view. If care is taken to ensure that the three all go out of body together in the same environment, their conscious energy system should resonate in sympathetic oscillation. They can then tune into the same target on different places or dimensions with great effectiveness. Now, I just want to remind listeners that this report was written for the CIA, for the government. Does that not make you underdeb if they have trained people, like, let's say we're working on a situation that's a hostile situation in another country, could they train people one goes into the past to look at how that hostile situation started. One goes out of the body in the present to see what's happening now, and one goes into the future to see the outcome.
Speaker 1: When was this done?
Speaker 2: This was done in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's an important piece to remember here.
Speaker 2: But what it makes me wonder is this being employed. I don't know, with some of the information that's come out about you know, the just the budgets we've had that we weren't aware of to study UAPs, is there a budget for this? And it makes me wonder if they're doing this to observe things in the future, Well, what future, because aren't there different options?
Speaker 1: One would think?
Speaker 2: Isn't that how we get the Mandela effect, that there's different dimensions, there's parallel realities.
Speaker 1: Right, Samantha, I don't know what we are talking about this week, and what we talked about last week just brought up a plethora of questions for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, me too. So then he says this, He says, you should be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent non corporeal energy forms when time space boundaries are exceeded.
Speaker 1: Non corporal energy forms.
Speaker 2: That means not in a body.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that just makes me wonder is he talking about angels? Is he talking about extraterrestrials? Is he talking about ghost.
Speaker 1: Is he talking about something that isn't anywhere close to human and it's just energy forms? I mean, it may be like a big blob of ecto something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: True. He also recommends that participants continue on a path of self knowledge, and I do think that would be definitely important, especially if you're having all of these journeys. He says, participants in Focus twelve, which is the time travel stage, should learn to unite their altered consciousness to build holographic patterns around sensitive areas to repulse possible unwanted did out of body presences.
Speaker 1: So if I'm one of these people who's doing time learning to do time travel, I need to be able to build holographic patterns around sensitive areas, around my body or around the landscape.
Speaker 2: By man, I think that's all possible. But again, remember who he's writing this report for. So I'm wondering if that's about protecting our country. I don't know, but it reminds me of some soul travel dreams I've had. I have these dreams, not often, maybe once a year, where I'm just on the other side with my guide and he's showing me some really cool stuff. And I remember several years ago I had a dream and he was showing me there were all these people outside and they were in this beautiful clearing in a forest, but I knew we weren't on Earth. I knew I was on the other side and they were all in a circle, and they were holding an image, like a holographic image of the Earth, and it was just hovering in the center of the circle and they were all sending light to it, and he said, they you know, these people are working on protecting the Earth right now from some of the excess energy and stress going on. I had another dream where there were a bunch of people in a circle and there was there was a red ball and I was vibrating and I said, what are they doing? And he said, these people are spending their dream time working on their anger issues. So they're trying to project all their anger into this ball as a way of releasing and healing it. And I don't know, just reading that sentence that he wrote in the report that we should all learn to unite our altered conscious to build holographic patterns around sensitive areas. It just reminded me of those dream experiences I had.
Speaker 1: You know what it reminds me of is haven't actually talked about this in a long time. I'm not sure that I've been consistent in practicing it. But when we were first introduced to the term light worker, one of the things that I found remember was an organization that called itself light Work or something, I don't remember the exact name of it, and they invited participants to hold their fingers together, their thumbs pointing to each other and their index fingers pointing to each other, so that they formed a triangle with their fingers, and that you were to do this every morning, and that people all over the world were making the same motion, the same configuration with their fingers, so that we would hold the planet in a grid of light with our hands. Do you remember that.
Speaker 2: I do remember you doing that.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's time to revisit that, because that's when you talked about people joining together to do things. Well, one thing I heard, the power of three that you and Joel and I do together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminded me of that too.
Speaker 1: Sure, and how that might be something that we could expand beyond what we do for each other. And although I think we do, we all have intentions for the broader society around us with our power of three grid, but maybe with even more dedicated intention and this idea of that if a group of people can put all of their anger and angst and whatever into a red ball and do something with it, surely if other people can do something with loving kindness and whatever in a way to build a holographic pattern, as he calls it, where we are bringing light and positive energy into the planet exactly.
Speaker 2: And I remember in those dream visitations my guide saying anyone can do this. It requires nothing more than positive intent and can assistant flow of strong, concentrated thought energy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So then he says that the government should train participants to build holographic patterns of successful attainment and progress to assist them in progressing through the Gateway system. So that's a whole lot of fancy words that are saying, I don't know what basically that the government should train, you know, people in this program to build these holographic patterns of success of victory.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, do you read something different in that sentence?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I found that really interesting. And again, yes, this is for the CIA, but this is also for us. And what if we trained ourselves to build holographic patterns of successful attainment for ourselves. I mean, whether whether you want to astral travel or see the past or see the future or not. The main thing I took away from this is that this is a great tool for self knowledge, as he said, but also for problem solving and manifesting.
Speaker 1: And you know, just I don't want to belabor this, but one of the things that we are also taught that is that there is no past, present, and future. Everything is all happening in the now. Yes, And so where are we really going if we travel into the pastor into the future. What does that really mean? And that's a whole other layer that I don't know that we can go into, but something to ponder. I think I agree.
Speaker 2: Now, something I found interesting on page twenty four of the report, he quotes from Alexandra David Neil. I don't know if longtime listeners will remember we did a show on her. I think I did it with my daughter Olivia, I'm told, and she actually went to Tibet I believe it was in the nineteen twenties, and she wrote a book about how she was taught by the Tibetans to use the power of her mind, her imagination, and her thoughts to create a tulpa, which is a self created whatever you want to create. And she created that little monk, remember I do, And then he got kind of mean and she had to learn to reincorporate her into her conscience to dissolve him. Right, That's a fascinating book. So I just thought it was so wild that in this CIA report Alexander David Neil came up. So he quotes from her. He also quotes from Hindu sutras in other sacred texts, all in an effort to show that this knowledge does not go against any teachings from any religion. But just as he's doing that, the last line of the page reads, the eternal thought or concept of self, which results from this self consciousness serves the and then the next page of the report is missing. I thought I found that interesting that as he's talking about how this technique of meditating and balancing and synchronizing both parts of your brain and learning to connect deeper within for manifesting problem solving, but also contacting higher beings. He's using all these sacred texts from all these different religions to show that it really does not go against any of their core teachings. That page was removed.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting.
Speaker 2: Because there's always been pushback. I mean, in all the episodes we've researched for, you know, disclosure of what's happening with these UFOs, you WAPs, you will often see it's there's a strong, strong majority in Congress and Senate who use religion as a as a reason to squelch disclosure. And so if you read this report front to back, as deb and I have done, you'll see that he talks about how the uh, the misconceptions about religions and how all of this stuff that's involved in the Gateway experience has been considered a cultish is really incorrect, that it's that it's just ancient truths.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that kind of suppression has been We've seen it many times in many places. It doesn't surprise me that it would be here.
Speaker 2: Because it's about it's about control and and so if if we have all the truth and all the knowledge, then then who can control us? That's right, So let's take a quick break and when we come back we will talk about the missing page and how it was eventually discovered.
Speaker 1: So, folks, Samantha and I really do here, as we are heading towards our fifteenth anniversary, say a deep thank you to all of you for being a part of the Psychic Teacher's family. We just want to remind you that there are many ways in which you can connect with us our websites or individuals. So Samantha is Samantha Fay dot com, mineus Debbowen dot com. We have a Psychic Teacher's Facebook page. We both put out free newsletters, We teach a lot of different classes. Samantha has wonderful products and services on her website as well, and we both have e booklets and so forth. So there are lots of ways in which you can learn even more about your psychic self and the world around you from connecting with us in two or three different ways. So again, our websites are Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com.
Speaker 2: And we're so excited to celebrate our anniversary show because our dear friend Joel is coming on. He's going to be talking about crystals and how he and dev met and it's going to be a blast. I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Me too, Me too.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's get back to the show. So the page where he's just getting into how all of this is really in line with what religion teaches went missing. For years. People were filing foyer request asking for the missing page, all to no avail until four years ago when a writer for Vice received the missing page. So, this writer for Vice Online had written this great article about the Gateway process about this report, and had talked at length towards the end to the article about this missing page, and it got a lot of feedback, and the Monroe Institute reached out to him and said it been that missing page had been at the Monroe Institute all these years. People have been asking the CIA to release it, but never thought to check with the Monroe Institute. Wow, I know, but it makes me wonder why was it missing in the first place. You know, there is that. Yeah, the missing page continues about this suppression of this information because of religious stuff, to say, the eternal thought or concept of self, which results from this self consciousness serves the absolute, which is his word for infinity or all that is, as the model around which evolution of time space revolves to ultimately attain reflection of and union with God. This model, he explains, fits the Christian description of the Holy Spirit. He goes on to say that this figure of the universe of creation developing an evolution is found in virtually every religious system of antiquity, whether Western or Eastern. Whether it's the stylized labyrinth once popular in the Hellenistic world, the spiralized version of the Hebrew Tree of Life or its Hindu counterpart, or the Chinese spirl through the fourfold Powers, the ultimate meaning is the same. Mystics throughout the world and down through the ages have perceived the Universal Hologram in the same spiral form. The missing Page goes on to explain that even though these ideas other are the same, modern thought today is filtering these explanations of the universe through our left brain linear quantitative style of reasoning, whereas religions have always filtered this information through the right brain intuitive, holistic side. He then says that when we can explore the universal Hologram and this way we release ourselves from the prison of subjectivity.
Speaker 1: You know what came to mind as you were talking about the connection among the different beliefs is that that we have so many different ways of connecting rather than separating. Anybody who has taken my to rogue class knows that I talk ad nauseum about the connection and the similarities amongst so many world beliefs, cultures, and mythologies. And here it is again, Yeah, here it is again.
Speaker 2: I mean, this made me think of the Labyrinth. It made me think of reiki with the choku ra symbol. It made me think of one of my favorite books, The Interior Castle, where she describes this spiral castle formation of the different rooms you have to go to, spiraling into the center of the core of.
Speaker 1: Who you are, on and on and on it goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really really does. And it also made me think about how we have gone from this industrial age to this age of reasoning, to this age of AI and all this tech stuff that we're in now. Where is the room for our right brain? Where is the the honoring and celebrating of holistic, creative ways of seeing the world. Science really has dictated so much of how we see ourselves in the world around us for the last century or so, wouldn't you agree?
Speaker 1: I would agree with that. One of the things that I have been doing lately is writing in longhand on an old factioned yellow legal pand And I'm doing that partly partly in rebellion against the modern world of technology, and also partly because that's one of the ways your brain remembers. Is your hand works with your brain to help you remember things and to work together, and there's a creative connection there that is different than sitting and typing on a computer. I think that if we can can find ways in which we can live outside of the technology world, we do better at that deep connection. The spring is coming. What better way than to get your hands in the dirt, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, that's so true. No, but they've proven that writing you with your actual hand instead of typing really does help strengthen your right brain absolutely. And I know that because when I was in school, that's the only way I could study. I would take my class notes and the notes I took from textbook reading, and I would rewrite those notes over and over again, and then when I got to the test, I would remember where those words were on the paper. Do you remember doing that?
Speaker 1: You could close your eyes and see your notes.
Speaker 2: Yes, And that's because it was getting stored into my right brain, the creative visualization side, just from the act of writing it down too.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how I studied.
Speaker 2: And I really appreciate where he says we release ourselves from the prison of subjectivity, because what he's trying to say in this whole report is that our left brain is so subjective, and it is constantly comparing anything, any stimuli, any experience, any opportunity, any person that is coming at us. It compares it to previous knowledge, to previous people, to previous experiences. That's the only way the left brain knows how to filter and make sense of the different things we're encountering. It is completely subjective to our past experiences, whereas the right brain is totally objective. And so that's why he's seeing. When you live primarily from a left brain way of seeing the world, you are subjugated to it, to your past, to your beliefs, to your thoughts. Whereas when you allow your right brain more free reiin, you open yourselves up to so much more, so much more healing, so much more possibility, so much more problem solving, so much more insight and inspiration and intuition, and you allow yourself to connect with the absolute, to God, to the universe, however you want to say that, so that you can get that love and comfort and help that you're seeking.
Speaker 1: You know, Samantha, there are topics and concepts in the world that I can't began to grasp in my cognitive mind. And there are concepts that I'm not sure I believe even if I did sort of understand them, And that's okay. What's important is that there is within me this ability I'm grateful for where I can say I don't know what I think about that or how I feel about that, but I'm open to learning and hearing about it. And that's and that's what your right brain does, is it helps you to be open the ideas that are foreign to you. And you may not your left brain may say, oh no, you're not going to accept that or whatever, and there may be this discussion going on in your brain about that, but at least you have an awareness that there's more than one way of looking at the world.
Speaker 2: That's key to everything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I was stopped by a neighbor a couple of weeks ago who said, I saw your book in Barnes Noble. I was going to get it, but I'm afraid.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And I was like, what do you mean you're afraid and she was like, well, I'm afraid to encounter my guides and angels. Oh boy, yeah. And I thought, wow, if you're afraid of angels, what else are you afraid of?
Speaker 1: You know? I mean, I want to call me up. I could talk talk to about talking to the ark angel, Michael, come on.
Speaker 2: So then he says that the old adage to first know thyself really is the ultimate truth. He says that in our modern world we tend to look to personality test and personal psychology to commune with our true self, but he says these won't work. No personality test will ever replace the depth and fullness of the perception of self, which can be achieved through these altered states of consciousness. I just found that really interesting because we have so many personality tests. You know, what's your human design, what's your love language, what's your what's the I n f D score or.
Speaker 1: Whatever that originally actually it's the Myers Briggs Myers Brigg, but it came from young Actually.
Speaker 2: We do have all of these tests and they're fun and interesting to take and look at and examine. But I think he's right that the only way you can really really know yourself is not I don't know if it's through altered states of consciousness, but I do think it's through taking serious time outs in your life to really be honest with yourself, to look within, to not be afraid to face what are your successes and what are your failures? What makes you amazing and what maybe makes you not so amazing, And when we can really look at ourselves with all the beauty and all the faults as well, I really do think that's when we start to understand not only who we are, but what our place is in this beautiful world as well.
Speaker 1: Just be open to the possibilities of what you may have never thought of felt of before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, and really think about what it is that you want and how can you get there, Because if you do want to be more intuitive, this is a way to get there. This is one path to achieve that. It's not the only path, it's just one we wanted to introduce to you. You know, when I was thinking about doing the show, I called you, deb and I was like, I think listeners would really appreciate this because it's a different way to look at meditation. And you and I started talking about other forms of meditation we haven't covered on the show very much, and one of those was the Silva Mind method. It's a way to help you get into that alpha brain wave state that is needed for a lot of intuition and inner thinking. Where did that go? Remember when that was everywhere in the seventies, eighties and nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, do I remember? That was one of the things that the first psychic I saw, since she was big and a silver mine work, and really recommended that I do some research on it. And of course at that time, there was no such thing as that being available where we live. But I think eventually it did come and I think it was used as a maybe a tutorial program for kids in school. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, and they were trained, like you could get trained in the silver Mine method. I remember there was someone up in about two hours up the road from us who was trained and was teaching seminars on it. I got the cassette tapes back then had. I remember listening to them Jose Silva, I got his book. It never really resonated with me the way Hemisinc Does. But I still explored it and found it interesting and helpful.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you know, you don't have to believe everything you check on. I mean, you just still but it's nice to know about it. And I still think that it would be an interesting for nothing else for my historical perspective, because I don't know whether or not it's still functioning. But at some point we will do a show on the silver mind control process.
Speaker 2: Is it similar to is it NLP?
Speaker 1: I don't now. I know about NLP because I have some training in LP. That's neural linguistic programming, and that's a different mind, different process.
Speaker 2: What does that involve?
Speaker 1: Neural Linguistic programming is basically the concept that we come into a lifetime already kind of pre wired to communicate in certain ways, and that there are physical movements, there are eye movements, there are languages that we speak that clue us into the best way to communicate with someone else. For example, how many times have you heard me say, if you really have something important to tell me, sing it? I mean, how many times have I said that on the show a lot. That's because my primary communication tool is auditory. I hear far better than I see. They're three or four basic parts of NLP, and mine is auditory. I probably could not tell somebody what you look like. Physically, I could not describe you, But you put me in a room with one hundred people and let me listen to a tape of a voice that I could pick you out in a second.
Speaker 2: So does NLP work on that skill and then enhances it.
Speaker 1: It does. For example, if you and I and one of the ways that was used in business. And I won't labor this for long, but if you and I were working together in a business and I'm primarily an auditory communicator and you're a visual communicator, and we're trying to come up with a plan for something, and I keep saying to you, Samantha, listened to me, can you hear this? From my perspective? It sounds to me like I'm using my language. But if I say to you, if you're a visual person, and I say to you, Samantha, can you look at it this way? It appears to me that where we're going here is watch this. Now. I've spoken in it entirely, I've said the same thing, but in two different languages.
Speaker 2: Oh that is interesting.
Speaker 1: It is. It really works. I used to use it with my students a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to read my favorite line from this whole long report, and I want to hear what you think about it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: He says, when a person experiences the out of body's state, he is in fact projecting that eternal spark of consciousness and memory, which constitutes the ultimate source of her identity, to let it play and learn from dimensions both inside and outside the time space world in which our physical component currently enjoys a short period of reality. So I love that because it's talking about how this lifetime that we're existing in right now is just a short period of reality and then we go back to infinity. I also love that he refers to us all as eternal sparks of consciousness and that really this is about playing and learning, And I think I think sometimes we forget that that we're here to learn, but we're also here to play and have fun.
Speaker 1: I think that's the most important thing you've said. I think that's the most important thing in this whole thing is learning to find joy in the world. That when when we have a sense of play and we approach the world from a joyous perspective, regardless of whether we're in the past, the present, of the future, the whatever we're doing, play really is a wonderful, wonderful gift.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you've heard that for beginner's luck. Yeah, the research they've done on that is absolutely intriguing. One of the reasons why you have beginner's luck is because you're approaching it from an attitude of play. So if you've never picked up a tennis racket, you're like, oh, this could be fun, and you pick it up, and you toss the ball and you strike it beautifully. Maybe your backhand is amazing and you're like, oh wow. And then that's when the left bring kicks in and you're like, okay, how can I repeat that? I need to do that again, and I need to learn this and I need to improve that, and then the beginner's luck ends. The other reason they say that beginner's luck works is because you don't have a point of reference to compare it to. So it's not like your left brain is saying, oh, I'm not good at tennis. You don't know if you're good at tennis or not.
Speaker 1: Well, see for somebody who once played tennis one time and I had no concept whatsoever. I still don't. Tennis makes no sense to me, But my did. I appreciate the fact that when the quote game it wasn't much of a game was over, my score was love and I thought that was really nice.
Speaker 2: That is very nice. You know, I really have gotten in the last I don't know, five years, I've really really gotten back into yoga and it's just been a beautiful outlet for me for my body mind. Ansel and a couple of people have said to me, Oh, you should get your yoga teacher training. You'd be really good at that. And I was like, no, because they want to always be a student of yoga. That's just my personal feeling, because that allows me to play right, whereas when I'm the teacher, that energy of play goes away. And I think you would have to bring that same attitude and energy of play and trust and self knowledge to this form of meditation.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you would have to to.
Speaker 2: And I'm not saying like play with it, like, oh, let me play with projecting my consciousness out of my body. I don't mean it that way, but I mean how that that word play to me implies trust, openness, and fun and.
Speaker 1: I in a sense of wonder.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. So I think that no matter you know, what religion or belief system that you ascribe to, the Gateway experience is a really really valuable tool to help you understand yourself, the collective conscious, and how to learn from one another and then take that wisdom back to the absolute, allowing us, all of us to break free from our self induced prisons.
Speaker 1: Nice summation, Thank you for that. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Do you think you're going to try some of this Hemi Sink stuff?
Speaker 1: I think I would be happy to try it. I do. I do. I think it might might take my meditation practice to another level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I do too. I bought these new headbands. It's a it's a headband that has the built in headphones so you can listen to the Hemi Sink while you're falling asleep, because some of the meditations are designed for you to listen to while you're falling asleep. So I'm definitely gonna do that. And then I think I am going to try to go up to Virginia and do one of the week long programs.
Speaker 1: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: I might have to wait till my youngest graduates college, because let me tell you, they're not cheap.
Speaker 1: Noo.
Speaker 2: If you could achieve all of that in seven days.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I say, you're turning it into work. How so achieve do this in seven days?
Speaker 2: I don't well what he said that only five percent of graduates achieve Focus fifteen, which is time traveled to the past in the seven day pro Graham, and he acted like only seven percent or five percent. I was like, five percent in seven days learning out of time travel. That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: It is. Indeed, it is.
Speaker 2: What else, Sabatha, I think that's everything. Do you feel less? I don't know what the word is. I feel like last time we discussed this, you were feeling a little overwhelmed by all the information, all the quantum physics.
Speaker 1: I was. I mean, Samantha's telling you all the truth when she said, I said, Smatha, you've got stuff. I can't do this and this needs to be two parts. And it was because I was on such overload with trying to absorb the material and the intent of the material, and you know I'm not always excited about talking about stuff that has to do with spooky government stuff, so I was pretty resistant to the idea of so much overload last week. This week, you've done a beautiful job of taking me into something that seems fun and realistic and probable and possible.
Speaker 2: So thanks Magical We need to remember the magic that exists within us and all around us.
Speaker 1: This true good point.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys so much for listening. We hope you have a wonderful week in your body or out of your body. Remember as always, to be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 1: Take care everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, mystics, and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great