Speaker 1: About.
Speaker 2: This is the seventy seven w ABC Mini Cast. We're talking to Kevin and Long Beach and Kevin, you talked about something which is very interesting in fact, and that is you said, I don't know if this is a coincidence, and you do realize that I love sometimes taking a word. See a word is a concept of me. It's not just a word. What's the difference between the coincidence and happenstance? And they're kind of cousins. But and the reason why I'm saying happenstance is kind of when when something happens occurs by chance, without any planning, no significance. There you go, you know, you throw up a coin and it lends tails. But a coincidence is when two or more I guess seemingly unrelated, disconnected events or things line up in a way that makes that you think it's meaningful. It's unusual, statistically striking because, as you know, humans, we look for patterns, and the ability to pick up patterns makes you able to survive patterns and trends. If certain tracks repeatedly appeared before a predator arrived, seeing the connection mattered. If you could read droppings from animals. That's a pattern, and the problem is that the same brain that detects real relationships can also manufacture fake ones. As psychologists call this tendency apophenia, which is perceiving meaningful connections between events that may actually be unrelated. So I'm sorry for that lecture, but it's one of the great aspects about being a human that I think should be investigated more.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree, Yes, I would love to follow up on it. You bring up so many subjects that are that are great and your answer now so again, like I think you mentioned the whole Epstein thing. Oh, it's just a coincidence. The video wasn't worry. Oh it's a coincidence. Oh it's a coincident. Yeah, it just happened that we had nothing to do. That's just one thing. There's something about Mark Zuckerberg that looks almost like when you mentioned tech they were involved in getting a false propaganda. There's a theory that the CIA and FBI came to him and said, look, we want you to just be you know, like the next billionaire, and we'll give you this idea. Just make this like Facebook thing. Everybody will volunteer all the private information and don't worry. Yeah, and did he get replaced though by some human noise? He doesn't look human. I don't know if I'm the only person that looks at this.
Speaker 2: People have said it. There's also something which is important to the story of you know in Q Tell, which was the this is the investment banking, you know, the house so to speak, that bankrolled a lot of stuff because you know Facebook, Microsoft, What if I told you this, What if I said, Okay, listen, Bill Gates, here's the story. We're going to pluck you out. That happens all the time. Look at look at Obama right from obscurity. Well, and there are people being planned right now as we speak. They're being pulled. Jd Vance, jd Vance, Palenteer, Peter Thiel. Look at Jdvans. How many times have you changed his name? Jd Vance either has this great story or complete bs depending upon how you view it. Seriously, That's why the reason why people hated Trump so much is he was there the whole time you saw it. He's not a manufacturer. He's been there, he's done things. It's like, this can't be And a lot of the powers that be said, wait a minute, you don't just tell us you want to be president. And they tried everything in their power to stop them and they couldn't.
Speaker 1: But anyway, but.
Speaker 2: That's a different story. But let's look at the Bill Gates. Bill Gates is the most interesting. Bill Gates has this idea. He and Paul Allen. Here's the story. If I come to you and I say, okay, Kevin Sadan, my name is that it doesn't matter who I am. But your father knows and you know, and maybe maybe you were raised to believe this, But anyway, you've got this idea for this computer.
Speaker 1: We're going to help you.
Speaker 2: We're going to help you. You're going to be a billionaire, and you're going to need that. You're going to need us like you can't believe. But here's the story. We want you to have the backstory, and the backstory is going to be that you were this in your garage and you made this thing. Now we're going to put these devices in every home, in every business, in everything. Microsoft still still is used.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: He has a sounds why not Mac?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but here's what we want you to do. Now, listen carefully and see if this makes sense. Kevin, We're going to ask did you leave it wide open for us to come in and to break into any system you have. Don't put the devices that Apple has. I want it wide open