Speaker 1: One O one with Lynchin Taco.
Speaker 2: This would be Orlando's rock Station one O one one. W'd j r R On Pat Lynch Taco across from me. Friendly reminder, little nudge to go votes for you say we play at j our facebook page if you haven't done so, Incredible price for one of you who votes this morning, four day weekend passes for Welcome to Rockville.
Speaker 3: A lot of votes in right now for which just Satriani tune you want to hear? Satch Boogie summer song or Surfing with the Oh, Surfing with the Alien pop that one? And this was listener suggested we take suggestions for this by the lift.
Speaker 2: So there you go. We're doing Satriani this morning. Whichever one of those you all decide on as a group, we'll play back at nine o'clock. Then we just randomly pick one of you. You get the Rockville look up, all.
Speaker 3: Right, jr. Our Facebook page. Fifteen minudos to uh get that done. If you haven't already, just vote one time.
Speaker 1: All right, Let's dude, we got to point this out again.
Speaker 3: What this all the signs around the big billboards that says the Canadian tariffs sign? Yeah, Canada bought all these billboards all over the US.
Speaker 1: How is that if they're worried. They're worried that these tariffs are going to damage them, I know, but they're telling us we should be worried.
Speaker 3: What an oxy moron though that Canada is saying, oh whatever, we hate us, whatever. But then they're paying the US for billboards. Good job, will take their money. Those billboards are from Canada. Remember that when you're looking at well, people have different opinions on these tariffs. We'll see where it all goes. But they are starting to have the desired effect. We'll see, we'll see get this nation out of debt.
Speaker 1: Well, not really feasible. All right, let's do an idiotology.
Speaker 3: Sorry Douva birthplace of one Taco ob represent Duvall.
Speaker 1: It was only there for three days.
Speaker 2: Though, full on Jacksonville Areas story here. Yesterday morning, a twenty one year old Duval man was angry at his dad. Okay, so he decided to drive dad's suv into the ocean. I have the photograph for this on her Facebook.
Speaker 1: Faith hold on, I'm going right now, one fifteen in the morning.
Speaker 3: Taco uh huh, twenty one years old at one fifteen Jack's beach. What do you think was involved in this situation? He's pissed off a dad for whatever.
Speaker 1: He said. He grinned and wished he could point his middle finger at his father and his head. He screw you have foot drying this thing out. I've seen the car in the ocean before.
Speaker 3: It's a nice little it looks like a wagon, man, Oh my god, looks like a little super wagon.
Speaker 1: Fifteen in the morning. Uh.
Speaker 3: Dad is pressing, just says, uh, that's a real thumb in the eye.
Speaker 2: I guess it's an older vehicle, he says. He says he's gonna be out about sixty five hundred bucks for his son, twenty one year old son driving his car into the drink.
Speaker 3: I'd go even more than that because you know how much you can get for used cars. Now, I'd say, oh, I just had our praise. I was going to trade it in for seventy nine hundred. Give him another month, all right, you go do ball man. Yeah, to get a visual if you're driving and could not get to the j R or Facebook page at it's up to about in the front the door handles.
Speaker 1: It's done. Oh yeah, that thing's cooked. Taco. You missed out.
Speaker 2: This could have been you getting your free fifteen minutes of glory if you're just taking the extra step on social media to publicize the breakfast hack that this woman's getting all the attention for.
Speaker 1: Is there a breakfast pill?
Speaker 2: No, No, something else. We've discussed though about breakfast. Never pay for breakfast, Just go eat for free to a hotel.
Speaker 4: Here are some tips on how to get your breakfast. It's key to research beforehand. Know the layout of the first floor of the hotel that you're going into, and go to the elevators first, look like you belonged there, but also look like you don't need to be there, like it's an inconvenience for you to be there. Just look so busy, be on the phone. The clipboard goes.
Speaker 1: A long way.
Speaker 4: I'm already planning where I'm going for breakfast next week. Please grab stuff not for yourself, the pre wrapped bagels and fruit. People always eat food.
Speaker 3: She just ruined the best trick that was little known.
Speaker 2: I don't know that it's little known. I'm sure people have thought to do this before, but that you would openly advocate for it is a completely different conversation.
Speaker 3: And when I talked about it. I didn't advocate for it. Just for the record, it's a pretty scumbag thing to do. It totally is. And put it this way, do you remember where I learned it from?
Speaker 1: Who taught it to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When you were sell your time share stuff. Your buddy who would meet you to work every morning after he stopped at a rotating laundry list of hotels out in the Eye Drive area to duck in for his free breakfast.
Speaker 3: He'd go get a free breakfast. I asked him a time insert name. I don't even remember his name. As sleazy as they come, you know, like timeshare wise, you can just see this guy's sales. But if you're running that hotel, you're not questioning him because he looks like a banker. Actually, he was fired from a bank for filing for unemployment anyway, that's a whole nother story. Or no, he was fired from a bank for filing bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: Sorry, fired for filing for unemployment work.
Speaker 3: I was getting ahead of myself anyway, this did I go? They say, Mike, Mike, so where you been?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You're like fifteen minutes lady.
Speaker 3: I was trying to figure out a good time to sneak out of the hotel I was eating free breakfast at then he told me the whole story.
Speaker 1: He does it every day.
Speaker 3: Like man, I knew you were shady when you were selling time share, but you're real shady.
Speaker 1: Now, bro.
Speaker 3: I swear to God, And for the record, timeshare is good for those that really truly use it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to give a fat no.
Speaker 3: It is for those of the use that and vacation comes it is okay. My in law has got all right, one of the top of the lines. Jay, Okay. I swear to God. I will base my hotel stay experience on a whether there's a free breakfast or not. And b is it something more than a continental breakfast?
Speaker 1: You mean just the you get bagel machine.
Speaker 2: You go in there and it's just bagels toast in the sugar machine passing for juice.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm down with that.
Speaker 2: No, man, I want even if they're the powdered eggs in a tray and some sausage or baking going with this, some bitch.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pay more then, I don't care.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's it's got it for what you pay for a hotel Now they better give you some breakfast.
Speaker 1: It better be more than a bagel. I just booked one last night. Yeah, just a little cottage joint.
Speaker 3: Got it in a Boca area for a buck forty. How about that? That's gonna be a real shole, wouldn't you think?
Speaker 1: Is it a hotel? A cottage?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a hotel cottage like you know what I'm saying, a bungalow.
Speaker 1: I guess you could call it. Are you taking a vacation every year? What do I do for Cinco to Maya? Oh? I go to the Keys every year for Cinco to Maya. So you said Boca. No, that's on the way to the Keys.
Speaker 3: Stop stop halfway and have a romantic evening with the wife.
Speaker 1: Pat.
Speaker 3: I am a lover now, I'm not like the high school kid with rubber in the back pocket.
Speaker 1: I'm a lover. Two day trip to the Keys.
Speaker 2: That's a hall man for considering a guy who used to be an over the road trucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that wall hole out of the Keys.
Speaker 3: I don't have to break up the three fifty seven magnums on this trip though.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: We just figured leave after the show on Thursday in May. Right, that way, we have Friday down to drive down to the Keys from Boca. So Friday in the Keys, then Saturday is a big party. Then drive home Sunday hungover as a goat. Well, my wife.
Speaker 1: Will be she doesn't like when I drive. I drive too fast.
Speaker 2: Hey, little tip here for those of you might be watching some college basketball tonight, sweet sixteen round in the march madness, I will be little fun fact BYU's forward Richie Saunders is the great grandson of Francis Nephie Grigg, the inventor of the Tater tot. Okay, give that to us again, this is heavy BYU's forward. Richie Saunders is the great grandson of Francis Nephie Grigg, the inventor of the Tater Tots.
Speaker 1: I love Tater Tots.
Speaker 2: Griggs created the beloved potato poppers at a frozen Food plan in Ontario, Oregon. In honor of Saunders, the great grandson of the Tater tot inventor known as Tot King, and his connection to the brand Arida, they will officially change its name to ur Richie to celebrate his stellar performance in the tournament this far, and on their homepage. During BYU's game, tonight, you can get coupons for free tater tots.
Speaker 3: Isn't that where they have all the all the Mormons go to BYU right, Yes, it's a Mormon school. Yeah, so they're gonna have free tater tots you.
Speaker 2: They will have coupons on the Oritis site tonight that you can, okay, get while by us playing tonight.
Speaker 1: And I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: You take them into your favorite grocery store and gets some tater tots.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I'm doing it a done deal man. I will do a loaded tater tot as a dinner. You think that's a dinner. I eat it as a dinner. It doesn't help cholesterol, I'm sure. But somebody said, okay, we have a breakfast.
Speaker 2: But tater tots better be crispy too. If they're not crispy, that's sense.
Speaker 3: If it's a soggy tot, it's not my tot, no good. Somebody said, go to NBC Sweets. They have an amazing.
Speaker 1: Full free breakfast. Agree. Nothing's free that's included in your price. Also agree? Yeah, which was my whole point.
Speaker 2: If you're paying out the nose for a hotel room, the least they can do is have a decent breakfast that has.
Speaker 1: Some hot items.
Speaker 3: So he said, how about those ones that have the cereal dispensing machine.
Speaker 1: You turn on the wheels, you get cheerios come out.
Speaker 2: It's all right to have that as an option in case you don't want the sausage and eggs.
Speaker 3: And you know, uh huh, somebody said I would. This is the ultimate dirt bill move. I'm with Pat, free breakfast and free parking or no me, but here you go. Are you ready for this? I would swim in the pool first, then breakfast. Is that's b w O the literal double dip. There Man w
Speaker 1: J R R Orlando's goth season