Speaker 1: No bed of that are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan Jacob, and today we are going to be uh dispelling some of the campaign rumors that have been running rampant through through certain political talking points, certain campaign adages that have been really just getting thrown around and you know, just.
Speaker 3: Down right accusations. Let's call it what it is.
Speaker 2: That's what they are. That's that's all they are. They're you know, the certain campaigns they always like to create boogeyman on the other side. And I'm not saying that Trump hasn't done that, because he obviously, like for sure he has. I mean he's he's talked, he calls them all like names and shit, and I get that, But this whole Project twenty twenty five shit is really I I didn't know the severity of the amount of people that actually believe this nonsense. It like, it is the talking point as to why the people that aren't voting for Trump. It is the reason why Now I'll say this, I think that people who aren't voting for Trump probably never we're going to be voting for Trump, and so they're attaching themselves to this reason as to why they're not because they're essentially saying that if Trump, if Trump becomes president, then the Handmaid's Tale is going to become a reality. That's basically what they're saying. Now. That being said, if you look into Project twenty twenty five, it is a real thing. It was brought up by a think tank called the Heritage Foundation. It is a real thing. But that being said, there are many think tanks and nobody ever takes every single point from one think tank. And as a matter of fact, we're going to get into a certain democratic think tank today and you won't be shocked whenever you hear certain names that are attached to these and certain founders of these organizations that are trying to push American politics in an extremist direction. And it seems like this election is getting really decided or whoever's going to be voting for these people are allegedly going to be this whole thing is going to be getting decided because of extremist values, extremist talking points, and twenty twenty five Project twenty twenty five is no different. So let's get in here and let's actually dispel all of this craziness that is going on around the rumors of this twenty twenty five. Is Trump attaching himself to it? Is he involved into this? Where are they getting this from? Let's find it, bro.
Speaker 3: I love this. I love that we're talking about this right now.
Speaker 4: Listen, like Trump, hate Trump, whatever, somewhere in the middle, it doesn't matter. This is the same guy that just went on the Flickered podcast, just went on Your Boy, THEO Vaughn's podcast. Like he is out here trying to reach the people where they are, to get his message out there. And so he's been asked about Agenda twenty twenty five and he's like, look, I like some of the stuff, not all of it whatever, But people can't hear that. They are just gonna believe whatever their side is telling them is true. And you know what, I like this, Jonathan. We need to just go ahead and blow the lid off of this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, we got three weeks to election, Yeah, like it is coming up quick. Now. That does that mean we're gonna have results from that election in three weeks. No, You're probably looking at it at least a month, I would say, until we get any kind of any kind of results. Well, and they're gonna try and make it seem that day right, it's supposed to be, but they're gonna try and make it seem like it's so close, it's such a close race, and that's gonna be there talking, and that's gonna be the talking point to drag it on and on and on and on. A lot like Bush and Gore, right, like that whole situation, a lot like Biden and Trump this last time. I think that I don't think that they get better in politics. I think they gradually get worse. So if we're using the blueprint overlay of the twenty twenty election as as as an idea about what we should be expecting, I would say that's the baby version, and now we're coming up on the teenage version of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I could agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So let's get into a famous TikToker who I used to actually enjoy watching, but once she started getting extremely political and started showing her hand as far as you know, the sway in the direction of the news in which she's trying to believe here and also certain backings that she has this woman right here or I don't know if it's a a them I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Didn't she used to wear a tie?
Speaker 2: I feel like I remember her, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we've shown her before, but she has actually she her TikTok handle is called under the desk news and very very very popular. Millions of subscribers on TikTok. Good for her or they or them? I'm not sure, but anyway, it was like a year ago or actually, damn, time is flying by so fast, dude. A year ago seemed like four years ago, seems like a year ago. But whenever it was the twenty twenty campaign. She was like trying to campaign for Biden, and then Obama came and met her underneath the desk and they were both like campaigning for Biden and it was just real fucking weird. It's not surprising to me. But anyway, let's see what she has to say about Project twenty twenty five. I feel like the majority of people who are looking into Project twenty twenty five and attaching this to Trump are thinking like this, Now, keep in mind, all right, twenty twenty five. It's it's pretty fucked. I'm not gonna lie to you, but there are some points in it to where you're like, is it that bad.
Speaker 4: Let's see if you look at it next to certain things that Trump has said, they took like five or six things from him and added it to the agenda and then went off the rails.
Speaker 3: But I'm we'll get to it. I'm sure we do.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Trump does have an agenda set in place, it's just not called twenty project twenty twenty five. So let's see, this is like three minutes long. Let's see what she has to say about it. And as she's talking about it, just think for yourself. Are all of these terrible? Maybe some of them are, but are all of them let's see?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: You may have heard of Project twenty twenty five, but this is from Agenda forty seven, and you can read all of these on his website. First, he promises that he will carry out the largest domestic deportation operations.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, I got this video mixed up. I thought I sent something.
Speaker 3: Else which is wearing a saber?
Speaker 2: Is that a buffalo sabers? Yeah, it looks like it. She's actually getting into Agenda forty seven, so she kinda she jumped ahead of me. But that's fine, because this is really going to give a good outlay for all the people that are thinking that, you know, he's he's you know, on the side of Project twenty twenty five. His actual running campaign talking points is Agenda forty seven. And when she's describing this, she's making it seem like it's horrible, but the words that are coming out of her mouth are what most people would agree to be, Like, Okay, what's what's the talking point here? So this is Agenda forty seven and then we'll get into Project twenty twenty five. I actually like that a little bit more. Actually, So yeah, let's see what she has to say here in history.
Speaker 6: We'll also ask for the death sentence for anyone convicted of human trafficking. He will close the Department of Education and return all education standards to the states to decide. He will put prayer back into school, and he will criminalize any race based advantage programs. He will end the Affordable Care Act. He will ban gender affirming care for adults and children, and he will ban any federal dollars from going towards gender affirming care, which means anyone with government provided healthcare will no longer be able to access gender affirming care except for viagra and cialis. Those will still be available.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, I want to talk about these points just as she's going here, hey, because what they're talking about is is what Trump is saying. Look, I don't care if you want to change your sex. I don't care about that, But the fucking taxpayers aren't paying for it.
Speaker 4: Right, So if you're on you are on state insurance, you don't get gender affirming drugs or some sort of surgery or whatever be paid for by the taxpayers.
Speaker 3: No, I'm one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, death penalty for child predators.
Speaker 4: But yeah, sign me up. Traffickers, it's like, yeah, no, please.
Speaker 2: Like by you don't belong here anymore. Nobody even invited you.
Speaker 3: Put prayer back in schools.
Speaker 4: I do believe in separation of church and state, Yes, but I also believe that the Muslim children should be allowed to do their calls to prayer at school alongside the children that want to meet around the flagpole for morning prayers. I believe those should equally be allowed in a public school where we have freedom of speech, religion, and press in our federal system.
Speaker 3: Now that is my opinion. I understand that's messy.
Speaker 4: I understand that certain people will say that if one does this, then that means the Satanist kids could also worship to Baphomet. And it's like, okay, how many of them do you think there actually are that want to do that?
Speaker 3: But like, if there is, fine, let's have that discussion.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that will actually be a real talking point. But okay, so church prayer in school, I can understand why somebody would get their little little painties in a twist on that one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, I personally I'm not a Christian, but I don't mind of prayers in school. I don't see a problem with that. I mean, and to be honest, all religions pray, does it have to be Christian prayer?
Speaker 3: I mean, you know what I mean, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: The Muslim kid, if he wants to bring out his mat and do his call to prayer and it's in the middle of class, it's a disruption. Let him go outside face Mecca and worship his God. He will be right the fuck back. Yeah, dude, it's a prayer.
Speaker 3: It's not a fucking two hour sermon.
Speaker 2: Right right. I mean, I don't necessarily see a problem with that, But Anyway, let's move on, see what else she has.
Speaker 3: But what else? There was a couple? What else did she say?
Speaker 4: That was like, oh oh, cutting federal education funding and giving it all to the states.
Speaker 3: Okay, once again, I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 2: But well, and that big talking point is more so because look, our public school systems are starting to implement a lot of this de eye bullshit. They're bringing all the sex books and like we we gay books into middle schools and shit like.
Speaker 4: That, criminalizing anybody who gave a race based what was it, advantages? Yeah, I believe that we are all born inalienably equal. Right, there was a whole thing about how we are all equal. There are not anybody who are more or less equal than each other in America. A citizen is equal to everyone else, regardless of race, sex, creed, all of these things. Unless the laws have changed without me knowing, then all right.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be roll with you. I honestly believe if you look into a lot of the literature that that they're teaching in school nowadays, it is teetering on a very very sketchy line, and in my opinion, they're teaching they're teaching students to.
Speaker 4: I don't say this like normalizing sexually explicit content.
Speaker 2: Well there's that, but I don't and I don't say this lightly, y'all know, I'm all right. I think that they are fundamentally trying to turn white people into the devil.
Speaker 3: Oh like the way the culture sees us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, white people are inherently racis we are inherently bigoted. We need to acknowledge our advantage. Oh yeah, yeah, they've been trying to tear down the white man since.
Speaker 2: That ever, which well, I mean, I'm not going to go that far, but as far as but as far as like you know, it's just pushing a little too hard. And now you're getting you know, like maybe some some kids in school that are learning this stuff about about white people, and it's probably getting them to look at their classmates in a certain way in which they wouldn't have ever been looked at. And if you look at little kids to little kids, don't give too fuck about what your skin color is. They they have never cared, they will never care. It's that that kind of shit is taught along the way. And so this whole idea about inclusivity, how about we include everybody that's that's my point here, Like.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, I understand that, like historically speaking, there's a reason why certain certain demographics view the world in a different light because they had a very rough past and some of that was inflicted by other racial groups. Like I fully understand this, but I'm not saying, like, yo, oh, come on, forget about it. That was still long ago. Like I just had this conversation with my kids right today. We were Jacob in middle school. He saw a book about Hitler. Now, my child is a sweet child, right, it was this big old textbook all about Hitler and he couldn't believe that they've written that much about him. But it's like in the library, I'm like, buddy, there's a lot of book.
Speaker 3: Written about Hitler, like a lot.
Speaker 4: And he's like why And I'm like there's a reason, but why it's not and looked at this exactly exactly. But I was like, you gotta understand, but history is not often good, Like slavery has only been outlawed in this country for under two hundred years. Like that's that's like three ma malls. You know what I'm saying, that's real life. We only three mo malls ago had full fledged slavery, and like that's not okay, But we have to talk about this history, and we have to teach this history so that we can all understand where we are now, how we got here, and so that we don't repeat the mistakes from the past. I literally taught him this for this exact principle. Okay, I understand that, like certain cities have been ransacked with poverty, and a lot of that, if you really go up the chain high enough, was inflicted out of racial reasons.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why.
Speaker 4: The crack epidemic in the nineties was pumped out to certain communities to install more prisoners for slave labor.
Speaker 3: And like there's a whole we did a whole.
Speaker 2: That's and that's my point. It's that a lot of that is being pushed by the government. A lot of if not all, of it, has been inflicted on you know, uh on on just people that like you know what I mean, Like think about what was it the the what is the name Tuskegee experiment, Oh my god, Yeah, Like that was inflicted by the government onto black people, right.
Speaker 4: For reason and really no reason. There was no hypothesis they were trying to test. It was just for the fuck of it.
Speaker 2: And so my point is is that anytime the government is involved in telling people how to people, I have a problem with that because there's usually an angle to it, and that's what I'm trying to say here. Look, I'm a conspiracy theorist. I think in five D conspiracy. That's how my brain works, and like, that's just how it's been wired. We do, you know, five shows a week, and that's how I'm looking at the world. So whenever you're looking at the government acting as if they they have your best interests and we need more government, we need more government funding. The government should be funding sex changes. The government should be you know, taking more control of taking people's guns away and shit like that. I'm just like, why do you put so much faith into a fucking government that has fucked you ten times over?
Speaker 4: We should have more government in our schools. No, No, we should not.
Speaker 3: There should be.
Speaker 2: As little government as humanly possible, Yes.
Speaker 4: At literally the most minuscule, just the people to file the fucking paperwork for this shit that the citizens want done.
Speaker 3: That's what the government should.
Speaker 2: Be, right right. So I'm never gonna look at the government like they are some kind of fucking Superman, and nobody should. So whenever they're coming up with agendas or they're saying that we should do this in order to evolve and and and you know, be more progressive, you gotta look at it with a slanted eye and think what is their real angle here? Because I promise you, whatever they're telling you it is never what is what they actually mean. They speak in code, like we've talked about the Hegelian dialeg They they plan on your reaction so that they can so they can push forward their solution.
Speaker 3: That's that's how.
Speaker 2: This game works. We're we're fucking puppets. We're test two rats. That's all we are.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is I haven't heard one thing this young man has said that I didn't agree with.
Speaker 3: All Right, let's let's keep on.
Speaker 2: Let's see what she's they whatever, has got to say, propose.
Speaker 6: A constitutional amendment that gives a term limit to Congress. He will deploy the Department of Justice to investigate the Biden crime family.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he wants a term limit to Congress as this as if that's a bad Wait a minute.
Speaker 4: Isn't that what literally everyone of all parties and racial backgrounds. All of us have said we want term limits on these assholes. Wait a minute, I like that.
Speaker 2: He will deploy the Department of Justice to investigate the Biden crime family.
Speaker 3: Once again. I like that.
Speaker 4: While you're at it, look into the Bushes and the Obamas and the Clinton's. Let's start somewhere, but let's get this ball fucking rolling man.
Speaker 6: And any of his adversaries or political rivals. He will immediately pardon all of the January six ers, and he will create a task force to investigate anyone who arrested, charged, or imprisoned a January Sixer. He will increase the penalties for underage criminal offenders, strengthen immunity for police officers, and deploy the National Guard to patrol woke cities.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm sorry, what's wrong with any of this?
Speaker 3: Hold on now, hold on, now, let's let's backtrack here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into a little bit more in depth on this agenda forty seven. This is kind of just a precursor because I actually have We're gonna go through the whole document list and really understand this fully. So she's kind of mixing in some words to make it seem a little bit more catchphrasey here, But we'll see what the whole thing is.
Speaker 3: By woke cities.
Speaker 4: I wonder if we mean like Shyraq, you know, which is called that because of the insane amount of gun violence that happens there on the daily, or you know, Los Angeles or any of these other cesspools.
Speaker 2: Places where police just aren't enough.
Speaker 4: Literally right now, in New York City, the National Guard has an outpost that patrols the subways along with the police because they need all the help they can get. And because of an old statute, the New York City National Guard is actually allowed to like help patrol because it's like a strategic thing since nine to eleven, right, for strategic reasons. They are like pretty much neck and neck alongside the cops and the New York City Police Department and then like thirty thousand strong or some shit.
Speaker 2: Well a lot of them stepped down because they were forced to get the COVID JEB.
Speaker 4: Well that's a shame, but they are one of the largest police departments in the country, and they had the National Guard helping them out. But like you know, in that kind of what we're talking about, And look how you don't hear gunfire in New York City very often. Yes, you hear it sometimes in certain neighborhoods, but like not nearly as much as you do in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, use National Guard as a backup. I don't see a problem with that absolutely. I don't think that they're going to be knocking at doors and shit. But anyway, let's see what she he they whatever keeps on saying.
Speaker 6: On day one, he will reassess our participation in NATO and says that every European country needs to pay the United States for protection. He will also restore the wonderful travel band for Muslims coming to America. He will build freedom.
Speaker 2: By the way, fake news just during that.
Speaker 4: Side the Muslim band. I don't believe that would go over at all. You can't just enact that first off, and second off, yes, the European country should be paying us for protection?
Speaker 3: Is that extortion?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my fucking military mit, you know whatever.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 2: She says that he will build freedom cities, which we've dabbled into looking into before. I think that we're gonna need an entire episode on this whole Freedom city idea. It sounds a lot like those futuristic cities that are being built in Hawaii and possibly Florida and and shit like that. Now but maybe not, maybe not. We'll see cities.
Speaker 6: This is ten new cities built on federal land. He will award them to areas with the best development proposals, and he will prioritize moving young families to these freedom cities. He will kill all e vehicles and E vehicle legislation, seeking to replace that with the development of a flying car. He believes that we could create a car that vertically takes off.
Speaker 2: He's a little bit extravagant. That's a fun idea. I don't know if that's really going to take off there.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry, are we under the assumption that we don't have that?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry? Maybe I missed it. Maybe that was her trying to take a dig at him or something. But like, bitch, we have flying cars like we are in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: We have drones that could pick her fucking stumpy ass up and drag her.
Speaker 3: Like what are we talking about here? Like, yeah, we have flying cars. Okay.
Speaker 6: Limits on American natural gas exports and drill baby drill for oil domestically. He will impose a tariff of up to sixty percent on Chinese imports. He will extend the twenty seventeen tax cuts and drop the corporate tax rate from twenty one percent to fifteen percent. He will push Congress to pass legislation that would give every American the right to concealed Carrie anywhere at any time.
Speaker 2: You're making me want to vote for him more. I don't know what your point is to this video, bro.
Speaker 3: I think that she's in support of him. She must be.
Speaker 2: She has to be.
Speaker 4: Maybe we have, like, maybe I've been throwing shade unnecessarily.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's like posting. But that little dig about how like he thinks we have flying cars that get take off ronically makes me think that she's not.
Speaker 4: But like, she's spitting straight bars right now, dude, I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And he will revoke any gun restrictions or legislation that seeks to inhibit people's ability to own guns that's been passed in the last several years.
Speaker 3: Sign me up, fucking bar Son.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 6: He will demand that Europe payback all the money we gave Ukraine, and then he will use all of that money to recruit for the American military, and he will take billions and billions of dollars from private university endowments by taxing, finding, and suing the universities he specifically names Harvard in this one, and then he will use that money to create the American Academy. It is a free online college that will be free of wokeness that he will force employers to recognize as a bachelor's degree equivalent. So that's Agenda forty seven.
Speaker 2: Take my vote and run with it.
Speaker 3: That last one's not gonna fucking happen.
Speaker 4: But like it's a good idea, I like where your head's at, your heart's in the right place. But like in the real world, that would be what we call a campaign promise, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's just that she's marketing all this as if all of it's bad, And that's the thing. The idea is is that through I don't know, dude, like this whole idea of just shitting on the political adversaries or whatever. It's like, you're you're speaking to people who want this kind of stuff, who want to like, you know, get gun rights back. You know, take all the weird shit out of schools, and take the weird shit out of universities and and all this kind of shit. You're making it seem like it's a bad thing that that that that's being taken out. I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: That's my question, right, So, like we're listening to this and we hear one thing, but like, what's her target demographic? Like who are the people that are in the comments that are like, oh my god, this is disgusting, bah bah bab literal hitler blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Like okay, and how many of those are bots?
Speaker 4: How many of those are just fake AI generated things to keep the conversation going a lot of them. But all right, now, let's let's think about this away from AI and away from the bots for two seconds.
Speaker 3: Let's talk just about the young gentleman themselves.
Speaker 4: Right, So the people that are listening to that and are like clutching their pearls at.
Speaker 3: Those things, let's listen. Let you know those things themselves.
Speaker 4: Some of those I could understand why somebody of an extremist personality would not be happy about it, Like taking away all gun restrictions. I know that some people are going to just he gat at that.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're wiping away our progressiveness. Look at all the progress we're made, and he's taking it all the way right.
Speaker 4: Fine, some people are just anti gun period, forever, period, and they're wrong.
Speaker 3: But that's their right. They have the right to be wrong, and that's they're free to do so. Okay.
Speaker 4: But when there's certain things that I like, Okay, I'm listening to it. I see this as a good thing. For instance, a corporate tax down to fifteen percent. Now, this whole freedom city idea, it's not like this is a first time America's ever done this. There was this whole thing called Manifest Destiny where the government incentivized young families to take off and settle in new areas by basically saying, if you can claim it before anyone else does, it's yours, and I don't give a fuck how big the parcel is get after it. That's how we got these massive ranches out west and these basic royalties like they make in the show Yellow Yellowstone, Like it's that type of shit that actually happened, and that's real life. So making a new city on federal land in strategic areas and incentivizing young families to come in and basically say, hey, we'll give you an insane killer deal on this mortgage, and if you already have a craft or something, we can guarantee you a job with benefits and a pension. Yeah, they would have so many twenty and thirty something year olds flocking to.
Speaker 3: That city, so like, that's not a crazy concept.
Speaker 2: Also, reducing the corporate tax by what was it like twelve percent or something like that.
Speaker 3: Brok, that's actually thirteen percent. My boy is, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't see an issue with that. And I know that everybody is always saying, well, the rich should be getting taxed at a higher rate, they should be paying a little bit more. And now when you look at those terms and you think about it, just on the surface, you're like, yeah, they should be paying a little bit more. Like why would they be taking more money away from me? I don't even make as much money as they do, or even a percent of the money that they do. So on the surface, to the people that don't look into this shit, they'll say, that makes sense tax the rich, right, But we don't understand how the fucking economy trickles down. So whenever you want to talk about handling inflation. That's how you do it. Like that is one way to do it is to stop taxing the fuck out of these big corporations, because you know what the big corporation is gonna do, I'm not paying for that shit. The consumer is going to pay for that. And so then a thousand dollars computer turns into two thousand dollars because you decided to bump up the tax, and so they're never going to pay that. Like, you have to understand, these people are fucking geniuses whenever it comes to moving around and manipulating money and everything to where they're never going to be the ones that are getting fucked. I promise you that. So I understand both sides of that argument as well. So I believe in trickle down economics.
Speaker 4: Okay, it absolutely fundamentally works, not at one hundred percent efficiency, And I understand that because the problem is the ritual oftentimes hoard their wealth rather than and spend it. Therefore, it doesn't trickle down, and instead they just stack more and more and more and more. But the thing is that even though they stack whatever they stack, they still spend money. Okay, The only way that the jetliner can fly is because enough people have enough wealth to get onto a plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, and that's what offsets the cost for everybody.
Speaker 4: The only reason that puts the guys that run the tarmac, that puts the tsa people, that puts the pilots, the stewardesses, the people that are working at all the restaurants and shops in the airports to and from this is the employees, all of them to make this happen. Trickle down economics works at the personal and at the at the micro and the macro level. However, yes, there are people that take advantage of that, and that is the top of the one percent that I agree we like something should be But at the same time.
Speaker 2: But taxing them more is not going to take care of that issue.
Speaker 3: That's not It's not.
Speaker 4: What we should be doing is being more spending our tax dollars more wisely as a country.
Speaker 2: Big facts, So let's get into this. This is a Reuter's article came out in July of this year. It says Project twenty twenty five, What is it, who is behind it? And how is it connected to Trump? It says, a set of I'm sorry, a set of conservative policy proposals, known as Project twenty twenty five has become a lightning rod for opponents of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump as they seek to highlight what they say are the dangers of him retaking the White House. Trump has recently tried to distance himself from the twenty twenty five or Project twenty twenty five, even though many of his closest policy advisors are deeply involved the campaign of Democratic President Joe Biden. Then this is before he stepped down, says that the project is proof that Trump will adopt a series of authoritarian and hard right policies if elected. This is his proof, is what he's saying.
Speaker 3: All right, It.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense because this is a think tank. You're not gonna pull everything. But anyway, it says, So what is Project twenty five or twenty twenty five? It says, at its heart, the project is a series of detailed policy proposals put together by hundreds of high profile conservatives that the projects participant participants hope Trump adopts if elected. They hope that Trump adopts some of these if he's elected.
Speaker 4: These proposals are not things that Trump said he will adopt these. This whole agenda is things that they hope he will take.
Speaker 3: Okay, making sure.
Speaker 2: These proposals are laid out in the roughly nine hundred page book. It's actually nine hundred and twenty two pages. Shit, it's a lot. It's it's fucking huge, but it says. The participants in the project are also assembling lists of thousands of conservatives that could be slotted into politically and I wanted positions throughout the government in the opening days of a Trump administration. Behind the scenes, the project's affiliates are drafting executive orders and agency regulations that could be used to quickly implement the policies that the project is advocating once Trump takes office. Again, the project is advocating once Trump takes office. You got to read the fine literature here. He's not saying that this is him. They're not even saying that this is what he's gonna do. This is what they hope he does. All right, So is it connected to the Trump campaign? Yes, and no, Ruder says. The project, the collaboration of dozens of conservative organizations, is overseen by the Heritage Foundation, a right wing think tank. The group is independent of the Trump campaign, a fact Project twenty twenty five and Trump himself have empathized, emphasized, emphasized, there we.
Speaker 3: Go, fuck boys.
Speaker 4: So they said yes and no, even though they just said that it is a fact that it is independent from Trump. So they just literally caught themselves in a lie in two sentences.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see, you're you're gonna see how it is kind of connected to him, just through the people that he has on his campaign. But it's not necessarily him, it's just his affiliates.
Speaker 4: It's a loiters. So you got it, you know what I mean. They're they're gonna have that twang on it. They're gonna have that that that liberalist look at it.
Speaker 2: Well it says uh uh. For instance, former Trump administration official Russ Vaught, which it's pretty funny. You remember that name, right, Vaught from from the Boy from the Boys Vought Enterprises.
Speaker 4: Oh god, dude, I haven't seen The Boys in so long. I haven't seen any of the new season. It's I need to catch up.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. Okay, So you don't understand my point that I'm trying to make then, because the new season of the Boys it's on Amazon. By the way, it's a It was a great show until they went extremely political, and they went extremely le I'm talking about they made Homelander seem like he was Trump and he's going to be trying to take over the world and he's trying to put Nazis in control and all this other shit, and it's it's fucking sick, dude. But anyway, yeah, they went that way. So the fact that you know, one of Trump's boys, his name is Vought, and he is attached to this Project twenty twenty five, which is fucked, which is more of a Handmaid's tale kind.
Speaker 3: Of future, It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know if that was a coincidence or if they meant for that, But anyway, Russ Vaught, he played a major role in the Project twenty twenty five. It says that he also serves as the policy director of the Republican National Conventions Platform Committee, an appointment the campaign signed off on. So what are the project's main proposals of Project twenty twenty five. So let's get into actually what it is first.
Speaker 3: So wait, wait, wait, this guy who run Spot he does work for Trumps.
Speaker 4: That's what they're saying, yeah, and he was in a think tank for the Heritage Foundation, or he was on the think tank for this agenda.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 2: He just played a major role in the development of this whole Project twenty twenty five. Okay, all right, all right, okay, so you see what I'm saying, how it is connected to them, but it's not at the same time, so I actually agree with them in that sentiment, but it says. Project twenty twenty five's policy suggestions range in topic from foreign affairs to education. Among other things, Project twenty twenty five proposes enforcing laws that make it illegal to mail abortion pills over state lines, criminalizing pornography, and eliminating the part of the Department of Education. The project also advocates a sweeping or advocates a sweeping elimination of environmental regulations, and to crack down on programs to boost diversity in the workplace, which the project argues are broadly illegal. The project also calls for a broad expansion in presidential power by boosting the number of political appointees and increasing the president's authority over the Justice Department. That last proposal has spooked many law enforcement officials, who say it will undermine the Department's ability to conduct investigations without political interference. So, like I said, I mean, it's not everybody's fancy. I'll say that this like some people. I'm not gonna lie. There's definitely some people that are like, I don't see what's wrong with Project twenty twenty five. Yeah, they have their own version of extremism here, So you have to call a spade a spade.
Speaker 4: The lot of you haven't read all of the agendas, so I can't say fully what isn't isn't extremists, but I am saying that, you know, let's see how much of it is like really that bad where it's like, oh, hold on, homie.
Speaker 2: Well, it says Project twenty twenty five has been around in some form since early twenty twenty three. However, the Heritage Foundation was actually formed whenever Reagan was president. That's like how he got elected was because of the Heritage Foundation, And this is kind of like their baby. The Heritage Foundation's baby is Project twenty twenty five, which is not that crazy. Every single president has some form of think tank working for them, and that's not even just presidents, that's corporations, I mean tech industries, have them all over the place. So whenever we talk about think tanks, it's like, I'm sure that there is a think tank for Apple that says, you know what, let's throw some wings on this baby so it can fly to me whenever I lose it. Like that would be a think tank idea. Like that's like it's never going to happen, but it would be cool, you know.
Speaker 4: Bro the Watergate episode that we did, Nixon's think tank was the Creeps, the Committee to re Elect Potus, right, that was his think tank. That was his goon squad. That's the whole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And by the way, this whole the Heritage Foundation and Project twenty twenty five. Now, it says right here that it's been around since early twenty twenty three. However, from what I read in other articles and also the people that are talking on behalf of Project twenty twenty five, these people have said that they have talked to every president and they've like kind of had like in depth conversations with every president since Clinton. So everybody knows.
Speaker 3: Of this organization right, right, makes sense.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying since Clinton, it probably goes back even before that because it was formed, you know, for Reagan. But anyway, it says, the Biden campaign has made a concerted effort to raise awareness of the Project twenty twenty five among voters and turn the project into a symbol of the hard right political shift that it says would occur in the US should Trump be elected. Biden said this week that Project twenty twenty five will destroy America, and his campaign has created a web page dedicated to the project. The in July announced plans for billboards mentioning twenty twenty five in ten cities. So, of course political ad stunts, you're going to see that. And by the way, this is the main talking point, Like this isn't one of them. This is how they're trying to turn Trump into the boogeyman, as if he wasn't already to the Democrats, right, yeah, so, it says. The Trump campaign, in turn, has expressed increasing annoyance with the project, repeatedly emphasizing that the project's proposals are separate from the campaign's official policy platform. In a statement to Reuters, a campaign official accused the Democrats of fear mongering and said the only official Republican platform and a series of proposals from the campaign known as Agenda forty seven should be taken as official. So like they're saying, look like nobody is attaching themselves to this project twenty twenty five, Like we already have our own agenda, Like why why are you attacked? Like you can go on to Trump's website right now, which we're going to not right now but in a little bit, and you'll be able to see his agenda forty seven and we're gonna go through it piece by piece because this this kind of stuff does need to be detailed. And by the way, if you go over to Kamala's website.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna see no plans.
Speaker 2: She ain't got none.
Speaker 3: Wasn't that her whole thing in the debate? Do you have a plan?
Speaker 4: And he has, I have ideas of a plan, And that was like a thing where she like quote unquote dog walked him.
Speaker 3: But the only one heard any plan of hers.
Speaker 4: All I've heard is that things that she you know, we're gonna do this, We're gonna do this, and no actual plan to make any of that happen.
Speaker 3: It's just words, it's just phrases.
Speaker 2: And most of her talking points are things that Trump has actually stated first as far as attacks on tips and stuff like that. So anyway, it says Team Biden and the DNC are lying and fear mongering because they have nothing else to offer to the American people. Danielle Alvarez, a campaign spokes and said, so, yeah, that's pretty much, in a nutshell, the whole idea behind Project twenty twenty five, or at least what they're trying to fear monger people into. We're gonna get into a little bit more into it because that's kind of like surface level shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Did want to get into this article because it does describe the whole Project twenty twenty five a little bit more in detail. And it was published in August, So, uh, what was that like a CNN So you're gonna see extremely pushing a certain agenda here. So it says last month Russell Vought, the guy from Project twenty twenty five, sat in a five star Washington, DC hotel suite, bowing his head in prayer with two men he thought were relatives of a conservative of a wealthy conservative donor. So and and we'll see they actually did like a Project Veritas style kind of conversation here, and they you know, they they videoed him without him knowing it, which I'm not gonna lie. I'm not here to like stick up for Project twenty twenty five. Dude, I'm not saying that like these people. I don't want that. But anyway, it says so they were.
Speaker 4: They were kind of the video is played, Can we play the video or now let's.
Speaker 2: See all right, So this is the company that kind of went in disguise here in talking to this VAT guy and we actually have the video. Now this is the CNN version. Do with that as you will, but it's five minutes long. It's very interesting though, the things that are being talked about as far as possible implementations if Trump becomes president and if they can have their influence on him and Jonathan.
Speaker 4: For those that would like to see this rather than just hear it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: You can go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. We go live every Tuesday night for the Third Eye, All the Way Open members and of course the cult member maniacs. We love all of you and it's really the best way to be able to support us, and we appreciate everybody that already has and it's a great time, dude. And what one thing you're also going to get over there? I know that, you know, commercials can be a little bit of a pain in the ass, especially now because you're going to be hearing loads and loads and loads of political commercials. We're not with that. It's the radio station that is pumping that out. That is uh that we're not associated with that. Y'all should know. There's been plenty of Peiser commercials that literally play in episodes where we're shitting on Pfizer, so y'all know that. But anyway, if commercials are really a nuisance to you, head on over to Patreon. You can actually sign up for a five dollar tier. You won't have access to the Lives every Tuesday night, but you will have access to completely commercial free videos and you'll be able to have direct access to ask Jacob any question you want, and maybe you'll be able to ask him what kind of beard oil that he play. It's into that beautiful lushes beard. You can ask him fucking anything and so. And also you'll be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance as well.
Speaker 4: Indeed, indeed, and it is the best way to support the show directly, and again no.
Speaker 2: Commercials, right right, So anyway, all right, let's play this video here. This is going to be interesting.
Speaker 9: You are looking at secretly recorded video of Russell Vote, a former cabinet member in the Trump administration.
Speaker 8: This year has been predominantly now getting ready for a year five of a Trump administration. We got about three hundred and fifty different documents that are regulations and things of that nature.
Speaker 9: Vote, the platform policy director for the Republican National Committee, says he is building the plan for Trump's second term.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the hell it is.
Speaker 3: It's Project twenty five.
Speaker 9: Trump publicly disavowed Project twenty twenty five, a conservative blueprint for his administration if he gets re elected, but in private, Vote said, that's just politics. The details of the real plans are secret and based on Trump's own beliefs.
Speaker 8: Notwithstanding, I expect you to hear ten more times from the rally the president, you know, distancing himself from the lefts s bogging me out of Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 8: And so I see what he's doing is just a very very conscious distancing himself from a brand. He's very supportive of what we do and know that we have an all manner of things that we do that's you know, even unrelated to product twenty twenty five.
Speaker 9: Sure Vote has been a mastermind behind expanding the powers of the presidency. Some of those policy proposals Trump has supported. Two sources tel CNN. Trump even hosted a Marlago fundraiser two years ago for the group Vote founded, the right wing Center for Renewing America.
Speaker 8: He's been at our organization, He's raised money for our organization.
Speaker 9: He's left in this hotel suite. Vote thinks he's talking to family members of a wealthy donor, but one is a journalist, the other an actor working undercover for the UK based Center for Climate Reporting. The center provided the video to CNN on the condition we blur their faces so they can continue their undercover work. The conversation covers a host of issues like abortion and how his position differs from Trump.
Speaker 8: He talks about rape, incests in life and mother Well, I don't actually believe in those exceptions. I want to get to abolition, but I also we got to win elections, and so I want to get as far as we possibly.
Speaker 9: Can his view of who should be an American.
Speaker 8: So I want to make sure that we can say we are a Christian nation, and my viewpoint is mostly that I would probably be Christian nationism. That's pretty close to Christian nationalism. If we're going to have legal immigration, can we get people that actually believe in Christianity? Is that something or do we have to have? You know, we now allowed to have asked questions about Sharia Allah.
Speaker 5: What could we see America looking like?
Speaker 3: I guess I mean, well.
Speaker 8: In an ideal world, I mean I think we we could save the country in a sense of you know, the largest deportation in history.
Speaker 9: And even pornography.
Speaker 8: We'd have a national band of pornigraphy if we could, right.
Speaker 9: But the most striking of vote statements has to do with presidential power.
Speaker 8: George Floyd obviously was not about race. It was about destabilizing the Trump administration. It's the left belief that structures in society are the problem. The pulling society down for purposes of revolution is exactly what they want, and what you're seeing at college campuses is a part of that as well. The presidence has you know the ability, both along the border and elsewhere to maintain law and order with the military.
Speaker 9: A major part of Vote's plan is turning thousands of career federal jobs into political appointments, meaning workers could be fired if they're not sufficiently loyal to Trump.
Speaker 8: Eighty percent of my time is working on the plans of what's necessary to take control of these bureaucracies. I want to be the person who crushes the deep state, and I think there's a lot of different different ways to do that.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 8: Defunding it, it's impoundment, the ability to not spend money. It's getting rid of their independence.
Speaker 9: Even as Vote talks about the so called deep state, he claims his group is forming its own to take over. On day one.
Speaker 8: We are trying to create a shadow Office and management budget, a shadow National Security Council, and a shadow Office of Legal Council.
Speaker 5: These are the.
Speaker 8: Main organs in government that you need outside to create the battle plan.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to publish days no no pay guys straight, then yeah, it.
Speaker 8: Is very very close.
Speaker 2: Wow, Kim Okay, So that is Vote. It looks like vaugh because it's spelled the same way from the boys, right, But but you'll see that. Here's here's the deal. I think that what they're really trying to bring back, and what they're really trying to implement, in my opinion, is almost trying to bring back like the Bush days, like that extreme rightism that you know that nobody really wants. I certainly don't want that. I don't like. I want to move forward progressively in a sense that isn't crazy. It's not rape to the kids, it's not fucking us in politics, it's not telling you what you can and can't do. Like, look, this is this is like as extremism as the right goes. This is as extreme as it gets, I think.
Speaker 3: But let's let's listen to what your boy just said here. Okay.
Speaker 4: First of all, he acknowledged that Trump sees exceptions to the abortion law in the case of rape incest.
Speaker 2: Or uh, what's the other one, uh rape incest, one of those. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's he doesn't believe in something.
Speaker 2: He doesn't believe in any kind of abortion.
Speaker 4: Okay, but he just acknowledged that Trump does believe in these exceptions, but he doesn't, right, And then he went on to say that he wants Christian nationalism. He wants this and this, Trump would this over here, But we want that. I want this, it's what I I If I could have it my way that he didn't say if Trump could have it Trump's way. So, just so we're clear, this whole big whistle blowing situation was a guy who works for Trump who happens to be a bit of an extremist, but even pointed out the fact that his views and Trump's views do not align, so.
Speaker 2: Right, He's just trying to have some kind of impact on the way that Trump is going to be running the country.
Speaker 4: Now, these tried to run that as if that was Trump's ideas.
Speaker 2: Because of his connections and certain people like that, like, look, we're going to talk about certain connections on the other side, and you know, all right, so these are these are the things that Project twenty twenty five really would like to implement. In a nutshell, it says that they would like to end no fault divorce. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: End no fault divorce?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they basically don't want people getting divorced.
Speaker 4: So basically, two people acknowledging that they don't want to be together anymore, and it's just for the good of everybody. They're wanting to outlaw that. Yep, yeah, well they can go fuck themselves. I also believe that the law should be nowhere near the bedroom. That's just my personal opinion as a grown fucking man.
Speaker 2: But I know they also want to have the complete ban on on abortions without exceptions. They want to ban contraceptives, so no birth control, no day after pill, any of that. They don't know condoms. They're like, yo, if you fucking you making babies.
Speaker 4: Well, technically condoms are profileactive profileactics, not contraceptives.
Speaker 2: So oh maybe condoms are okay then yep. They want additional tax breaks for corporations in the one percent. They want to hire taxes for the working class, elimination of unions and worker protections. They want to raise the retirement age, cut, social Security, cut Medicare and the Affordable Care Act, raise prescription drug prices, eliminate the Department of Education, use public taxpayer money for private religious schools, teach Christian religious beliefs in public schools, and free and discounted school lunch programs, and the civil rights and the DEI protections in government. Ban African American and gender studies in all levels. Of education. They want to ban books and curriculum about slavery, end climate protections, increase arctic drilling, deregulate big business and the oil industry, promote and expedite capital punishment, end marriage equality, Condemn single mothers while promoting only traditional families, defund the FBI and Homeland Security, use the military to break up domestic protests, mass deportation of immigrants, and incarceration in camps. Not against that or I'm not for that. Rather, they want to end birthright citizenship. They want to ban Muslims from entering the country. They want to eliminate federal agencies like the FDA, the EPA, the NAA, and more, which I'm not entirely against. The FDA can fucking suck it. And they want to continue to pack the Supreme Court and lower courts with right wing judges. So maybe a couple of these you're not crazily against, but you can see this is very white right wing extremism.
Speaker 4: No, bro, this list is fucking insanity, Like out loud, yeah, it is bro Okay, real quick. I want everybody to remember we earlier said that we believe in as little government as humanly possible. The vast majority of the Conservative Party agrees that the government should be.
Speaker 3: As tiny and minuscule as possible.
Speaker 4: This Project twenty twenty five would take a very massive government intervention.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, it's not something that we want.
Speaker 2: I was saying, you know, there are a couple in here that aren't that crazy, like defunding the FBI and Homeland Security. I'm with that. You want to eliminate federal agencies like the FDA, I'm with that. Most of this other bullshit, I'm like, hmm, that's making it way too fucking far.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 4: This is how they stack the bills, right, and the laws they are getting passed out of like nine hundred pages, there's like one thing in there that people want and like eighty five things that people don't want, but they pad it that way.
Speaker 3: That's all this is that that was ridiculous.
Speaker 4: They sprinkled in one or two points that Trump has said before, and then right behind it said ban Muslims from the country.
Speaker 3: Like whoa, whoa, whoa, bro, Hold on, now.
Speaker 2: It's too funny, does not it's too goddamn far. So this is why Trump is not attaching himself to it. Maybe he's trying to you know, uh, get certain funding from certain people. Again, these are think tanks. They're going to be as aggressive as possible. That's how think tanks actually like, that's how they work, to be honest with you. That's not to say that Trump is for any of this shit. And as a matter of fact, I can show you that he's not for it by going to his website right here, Donald J. Trump dot com, and you'll be able to see everything that he's trying to implement. As far as this agenda forty. Now, we had the they them kind of describing it surface level, but this is a little bit more in depth, so that he lays out twenty key points here and then we're gonna get even more in depth on those. So Number one, he wants to seal the border and stop migrant stop the migrant invasion.
Speaker 3: I'm with that.
Speaker 2: Number two, carry out the largest deportation operation in American history. Look, I mean, look at the borders, millions of people coming across every single day. That's not good. No, that's not good. He wants to end inflation and make America affordable again.
Speaker 4: I do that, And I'm also gonna say that now knowing all that we know about our our untapped mineral reserves and our new gas wells and drill, baby drill, and like, you know what, we could do that in house.
Speaker 2: Make America the dominant energy producer in the world by far.
Speaker 3: We had the capability to do that.
Speaker 2: Stop outsourcing and turn the United States into a manufacturing superpower.
Speaker 3: We have the facilities and the scaleability to do that.
Speaker 2: Large tax cuts for workers and no tax on tips.
Speaker 3: I'm liking the sound of this.
Speaker 2: Defend our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our fundamental freedoms, including freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms.
Speaker 3: Son, you got my attention.
Speaker 2: Prevent World War iie, restore peace in Europe and in the Middle East, and build a great iron dome missile defense shield over our entire country, all made in America.
Speaker 3: I like everything that has been said thus far.
Speaker 2: And the weaponization of government against the American people.
Speaker 4: I really do like this. I mean, holy shit, is this? This is this the is this the Heritage Foundation? Is this the extremist Jonathan?
Speaker 3: This is a genda.
Speaker 2: This is Agenda forty sive and this is Trump's policies of which he's trying to implement.
Speaker 3: My God, I'm really liking this thus far.
Speaker 2: He wants to stop the migrant crime epidemic, demolish the foreign drug cartels, crushed gang violence, and lock up violent offenders.
Speaker 3: Okay, liking all of it.
Speaker 2: Er rebuild our cities, including Washington, d C. Making them safe, clean, and beautiful.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Strengthen and modernize our military, making it without question the strongest and most powerful in the world.
Speaker 4: It's not in question, but I like that. We would be putting more funding towards it.
Speaker 2: Continue keep the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.
Speaker 4: Yes, for the love of fuck, I cannot stress how important that is.
Speaker 2: As Americans fight for and protect social Security and Medicare with no cuts, including no changes to the retirement age.
Speaker 3: I would like it to be lowered. Personally.
Speaker 2: That's against Project twenty twenty five that was trying to basically take it away, right yep. And cancel the electric vehicle mandate and cut costly and burdensome regulations.
Speaker 4: I like that because we know how horrible ev evs excuse me, there are to manufacture extremely expensive.
Speaker 2: They're pulling way more minerals from the ground, and they don't last long.
Speaker 4: They're non recyclable. They just end up in a landfill, which is horrible. There's no and we don't have the scalability to like actually start doing something about that because we've never had this many fucking batteries this size to deal with.
Speaker 2: He wants to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, radical gender ideology, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content on our children.
Speaker 3: I like all of that.
Speaker 2: Keep out of women's sports, yeah, deport pro Hamas radicals, and make our college campuses safe and patriotic.
Speaker 3: Again. I like the first. Don't know how you're gonna do the second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a wild one.
Speaker 4: Like like terrorists support groups in America? Yeah, I get him the fuck on Outaya, I'm with you. I don't know how you're gonna make college campuses love America more. I would love to hear how he plans on it, but like, okay, I'm still listening.
Speaker 2: Well no, I mean he was talking about targeting Harvard right and basically saying that like, look, if you're gonna keep on pushing all these crazy, crazy ideologies, you're no longer going to get state funding. And see the thing is is that see the minds of the young are very malleable, and if you teach them at a very early age to hate the country, it'll be easy to create uproars all throughout the entire country. But once you start lamenting, you know, loving the country and supporting the country and being patriotic, after a few years, that's going to get instilled into the young minds of college students and high school students. And that's how you're going to implement it. Maybe it's it sounds like more of a long game, but I think that it absolutely can be done because just look at it on this end, it's already been implemented, Like, look at look at the college campuses right now. They're absolutely pro Hamas. They're going fucking crazy, they're getting taught all this wild shit. Nobody can even relate to these kids anymore because they're so far fucked because the colleges have just completely hypnotized them and to believe in all this shit. So how you how you like reverse that course is you know, just making it more patriotic and saying like, look, we're not going to be we're not gonna we're not gonna be a pro like hate America foundation over here, like and just over time. I think that it changed.
Speaker 3: I see it.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know how you flip a switch and just say like, okay, yeah, we cut your funding. But that's not gonna make them start screaming red, white and blue here, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. So like, I don't know, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Saying no, possible, no, not initially. No, It's gonna take probably ten, fifteen, twenty years for that to start really.
Speaker 3: Happening, That's what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I like the first part, getting the Hamas fuckers out of here. I'm with you, don't know how you're going to do the second, but I'm still listening.
Speaker 2: We'll see secure our elections, including same day voting, voter identification, paper ballots, and proof of citizenship that should go without saying.
Speaker 4: It really should, and the fact that it has to be stated actually bothers me.
Speaker 2: And finally, the last bullet point here is unite our country by bringing it to new and record levels of success.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody can agree that we had more money in our paychecks and grow didn't cost as much when your boy Donnie T was in. I think that's a pretty widely understood correct statement, you.
Speaker 2: Know, right, So I really wanted to bring that up. And to be honest, I think the reason why they're pushing this project twenty twenty five is to get the people to believe that that's what Trump is really running on. Because if they saw this, this agenda forty seven, most people would be like, yeah, that's what I want, right. Most people would think that.
Speaker 4: I didn't see anything there that was religiously motivated.
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 4: I didn't see anything in there about you know, something that was really a hot button issue.
Speaker 2: No, you're not going to. You're not going to. So this is actually from his website. Also, this is the what was it, the twenty twenty four GOP platform, So this is a little bit more in depth as far as what they're going to be running on. He gives the dedication to the forgotten men and women of America. There's a preamble here it says America First, a return to common sense. So if you really want to look in depth as far as what Trump is trying to represent here, this is it. Like I get it, Like some people don't like watching his certain rallies because it's a little repetitive and it's a little let's just be real here, A lot of those it's kind of culty, but this rate here is actually what he's running on. Like, forget all of the all of the the who's and the haas and all that other shit.
Speaker 4: Whips and the little trump isms and the whole just take that away for two seconds.
Speaker 3: Let's look at what he's saying, what he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: Vote on policy, not the person. Yes so, but he says this is the like I was saying the preamble, it says our nation's great Our nation's history is filled with the stories of brave men and women who gave everything they had to build America into the greatest nation in the history of the world. Generations of American patriots have some in the American spirit of strength, determination, and love of a country to overcome seemingly insurmountable challenges. The American people have proven time and time again that we can overcome any obstacle in any force pitted against us. In the early days of our Republic, the founding generation defeated what was then the most powerful empire the world had ever seen. In the twentieth century, America vanquished Nazism and fascism, and then triumphed over Soviet communism for after forty four years of the Cold War. But now we are a nation and serious decline. Our future, our identity, and our very way of life are under threat like never before. Today, we must once again call upon the same American spirit that led us to prevail through every challenge of the past if we are going to lead our nation to a brighter future. For decades, our politicians sold, They sold our jobs and livelihoods to the highest bidders overseas, with unfair trade deals and a blind faith in the in the siren song of globalism, they insulated themselves from criticism and the consequences of their own bad decisions, allowing our borders to be overrun, our cities to be overtaken by crime, our our system of justice to be weaponized, and our young people to develop a sense of hopelessness and despair. They rejected our history and our values. Quite simply, they did everything in their power to destroy our country. In twenty sixteen, President Trump was elected as an unapologetic champion of the American people. He reignited the American spirit and called on us to renew our national pride. His policy spurred historic economic growth, job creation, and resurgence of American manufacturing. President Trump and the Republican Party led America out of the pessimism induced by decades of failed leadership, showing us that the American people want greatness for our country again. Yet, after nearly four years of the Biden administration, America is now rocked by raging inflation, open borders, rampant crime, attacks on our children, and global conflict, chaos and instability. Like the heroes who built and defended the nation before us, we will never give up. We will restore our nation of by and for the people. We will make America great again. We will be a nation based on truth, justice, and common sense. Common sense tells us clearly in President Trump's words, that if we don't have a border, we don't have a country. Restoring sensible border security and immigration policy requires many steps, all of which would have been, would have been, and indeed we're taken for granted by prior generations as obviously necessary and good we must have. We must secure our southern border by completing the border wall that President Trump started. Hundreds of miles have already been built and work magnificently. The remaining wall construction can be completed quickly, effectively, and inexpensively. We must also vigilantly check those who enter our country by other routes and ensure that no one can enter our country who does not have the legal right to do so. And we must deport the millions of illegal migrants whom Joe Biden has deliberately encouraged to invade our country. We will start by prioritizing the most dangerous criminal minds and working with local police. We must not allow Biden's migrant invasion to alter our country. It must not stand under the Trump administration and to Republican Congress, it will be defeated immediately. Common sense tells us that clearly that if we don't have the domestic manufacturing with low inflation, not only were our economy and even our military equipment and supplies be at the mercy of foreign nations, but our talents, communities, and people cannot thrive. The Republican Party must return to its roots to as the party of industry, manufacturing, infrastructure, and workers. President Trump's economy or economic policy to end inflation in return manufacturing jobs is not only what the American economy and American workers need right now. It is also the way they want it right now. Common sense tells us clearly that we must unleash American and er if we want to destroy inflation and rapidly bring down prices, build the greatest economy in history, revive our defense industrial base, fuel emerging industries, and establish the United States as the manufacturing superpower of the world. We will drill, baby, drill, and we will become energy and dependent and even dominant again. The United States has more liquid gold under our feet than any other nation, and it's not even close. The Republican Party will harness that potential to power our future. Common sense tells us clearly that if we don't have a strong military, we won't be able to defend our interest and we will be at the mercy of hostile nations. The policy of the Republican Party must be to ensure that America's military is the strongest and best equipped in the world, and that our government uses that great strength sparingly and only in clear instances where our national interests are threatened. Common sense tells us clearly that the Republican Party must stand for equal treatment for all. Likewise, the Republican Party must ensure the equal application of law to all, regardless of political affiliation or personal beliefs. Recent Democrat led political persecutions threatened to destroy two hundred and fifty years of American principle and practice, and must be stopped. American needs determined Republican leadership at every level of government to address the core threats to our very survival, our disastrously open border, our weakened economy, crippling restrictions on American energy production, are depleted, military attacks on the American system of justice, and much more. To make our clear commitment. To make clear our commitment, we offer to the American people the twenty twenty four GOP platform to make America great Again. It is a forward looking agenda that begins with the following twenty promises that we will accomplish very quickly when we win the White House and Republican majorities in the House and Senate. So we already read the twenty, but it does get a little bit more in depth here, so it starts going and we don't have to read all of it. I just thought that, like, if we're really trying to understand certain policies, then like let's understand them rather than just saying, oh, it's Project twenty twenty five, because it's not that.
Speaker 4: Are we also going to do the same deep dive into the Harris run of the mill? Are the things that she's talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, we.
Speaker 4: Will, okay, just as long as we're gonna be fair and balanced here, Okay, because I know some people, some people out there are gonna say that we are just riding Trump's dick and all the Okay, you know what, I'm just wanting to make sure that we are keeping it one hundred here. So let's read through Donnie T and then we'll read about what the whop Kamala has to say on things we'll.
Speaker 2: See all right, So it's it's broken down into chapters, and so chapter one it says that he wants to defeat inflation and quickly bring down all prices, and this is their commitment. The Republican Party will reverse the worst inflation crisis in four decades that has crushed the middle class, devastated family budgets, and pushed the dream of home ownership out to out of reach for millions. We will defeat inflation, tackle the cost of living crisis, improve fiscal sanity, restore price stability and quickly bring down prices. Inflation is a crushing tax on American families. History shows that inflation will not magically disappear while policies remain the same. We commit to unleashing American energy, raining and wasteful spending, cutting excessive regulations, securing our borders, and restoring peace through strength. Together, we will restore prosperity, ensure economic security, and build a brighter future for American workers and their families. Our dedication to these policies will make America stronger, more resilient, and more prosperous than ever before. So the first thing he gets into is unleashing American energy, which we kind of already touched on. Rein in on wasteful federal spending. Please right, cut costly and burden some regulations. It says, Republicans will reinstate Trump's deregulation policies, which saved Americans eleven thousand dollars per hourk household, and end Democrats regulatory onslaught that disproportionately harms low and middle income households. See the Democrat Party. What a lot of people don't understand is that they are the wolf in sheep's clothing. They make you seem they seem like they are pro you, they're pro people. But whenever you this is why we say, you got to look into the policies. Fuck the people. It doesn't matter, like like get rid of the avatar of Kamala and Trump, like completely get rid of that, and you'll see very clear and very quickly, just like what these people are standing for and what they aim to implement. And so that's why I'm so happy that this is laid out in this way, because all right, for the longest time, we wanted somebody who wasn't a politician to become president. We wanted that for the longest time, and I remember the saying, maybe we should have a businessman be president, you know, because we have so much debt, and you know, like it just seems like that would be a better idea rather than just another politician that's gonna say that they're gonna do a bunch of shit and they never end up doing it.
Speaker 4: So then people were excited about Romney because he was a very successful business owner as well, But then he's also a rhinos so it was like, okay, maybe he could make a run of it, But nah, Obama smacked that one down.
Speaker 2: So then Trump gets elected. He is a businessman, although he was, you know, pretty involved in politics and stuff like that. You know, he had friends in high places and shit like that.
Speaker 4: But he was actual affairs and things. That's his whole jam.
Speaker 2: Right right, And so a businessman who said all of the things that he was going to do, and people were shocked whenever he did them.
Speaker 4: Wild shit, dude, standing by your word, not just talking about it, but being about it.
Speaker 3: And somehow he got shit on the whole time. But whatever.
Speaker 2: So then cut too, Biden becomes president. He said he's gonna fix the economy. He's going to bring back more jobs, inflation's gonna go down, We're gonna recover from this whole COVID thing of that really got fixed. We're more fuck now than we ever were. Kamala says, you know what I'm I'm like a fucking I'm a fairy princess over here. I'm a fairy godmother, like I will use my wand and I will magically change everything. But the problem is is that, Mitch, you've been in control for the last four years and you still ain't done shit.
Speaker 3: What makes us think I hadn't been in control as shit.
Speaker 4: She's been the dog that's been kept in the in the kennel over there in the corner, somewhere where nobody. Keep in mind, six months ago, everyone was making fun of her.
Speaker 3: We can pull up so many comedy.
Speaker 4: Bits, so many SNL skits, even people on CNN saying.
Speaker 3: Shit about her.
Speaker 4: Okay, six months ago, yeah, Only now do people start looking at her like she could even potentially be a leader. No one actually wants the drunk ant to be the fucking leader. But they're kind of fucked into this now, right. But okay, okay, Oh my god, so much to unpack here. The only quote unquote magical thing that the Biden administration did.
Speaker 3: Actually, there's two things.
Speaker 4: One, somehow Hunter Biden is still route there running amok that hasn't been stopped somehow. And two, he has defied the laws of physics on at least three separate occasion falling upstairs.
Speaker 3: That also is magic in its own regard.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, let me give you another magical thing that happened. I don't know if you heard about this. This is this is new uncoverings. But supposedly you remember, remember whenever they found coke in the White House, and everybody was like a.
Speaker 3: Coke but like nobody knew where it came from.
Speaker 2: Everybody was thinking, oh, that has to be Hunters, right, like it has to be. Turns out a government whistleblower from inside the White House has leaked information that said that that was actually Kamala's coke bag.
Speaker 3: Oh I could believe that, dude, crazy, right, I could have won believe that. Look at her. She she is always just giddy as fuck, ain't she.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's uh, she's geeked out. But anyway, so.
Speaker 4: So she's just rambling on about nonsense half the time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, Yeah, what are your policies? Well, whenever I was a little girl, my mom raised me in a middle class Shut the fuck up, what are your policies?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 3: The coconut tree? Right? Like no, what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense. So this is why you gotta look at policies, even though sometimes it's blatantly obvious. Whenever, all you have to do is just look at the character and look at the conversations, look at like how in depth she is, which I'm gonna tell you it's not as in depth as even I don't even think that she believes that she has any kind of deep thought. To be real with you, the only thing deep. Oh, I'm not gonna go there. I'm not gonna say. I'm not gonna bring about penetration here.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna just say she's been done out pretty deep dog from what I've understood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can yodle up that bad boy.
Speaker 3: Apparently your boy will even stood up in it, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway, all right, I'm talking shit. I want to get back to these policies because I think that that's the most important thing here. So he wants to reign in the federal spending, which hey, we're all for. He wants to cut costly and burden some regulations. He wants to stop illegal immigration, restore peace through strength. Chapter two gets in to seal the border and stop the migrant invasion.
Speaker 3: We're for that.
Speaker 2: Secure the border, enforce immigration laws, begin largest deportation program in American history. They want strict vetting. They want to stop the sanctuary cities, which is pretty interesting. It says Republicans will cut federal funding to sanctuary jurisdictions that release dangerous illegal alien criminals. Onto our streets rather than handing them handing them over to ICE. We will require local cooperation with federal immigration enforcement. I actually didn't know that that was a thing. The sanctuary cities where instead of you know, there's basically cities that are holding you know, illegal immigrants rather than reporting them to ICE.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, that's that's most of your big, big liberal towns. Yeah, they're considerraouc Yeah. The whole thing.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is that's It's.
Speaker 4: Crazy how many people are just like, yeah, please come in. And if you look at it, the people on the ground, the boots on the ground, so to speak, are usually kind hearted people that are just trying to help these these migrants come to America for a better life, or at least that's what their intent is.
Speaker 3: But if you look up the chain of these organizations.
Speaker 4: That are like about these sanctuary cities, it's all just trying to push certain voter numbers in certain areas to boost the liberal agenda. Because this is also the same groups they're saying that they don't want voter ideentification at the ballots, i e. Like not a driver's license or a passport or something showing your true you know, citizenship.
Speaker 2: Which is racist in and of itself to say that they're too poor to get to the fucking DMV.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: No one doesn't have driver's license except for those fucking uh what were those people? Those sovereign citizen fuckers that think that just because they burn their ID and all their paperwork that they're no longer adherent to the American law or some dumb shit.
Speaker 2: Hey, you watch your damn mouth. I love those people.
Speaker 4: Look, they're fun people, but like, come on, in the realm of reality, you've got to understand that that's not how this works. Like, I'm sorry that you happen to be born in one of the best accidental spawn points in human history and you're upset about it. But like, dude, America pretty much kicks ass these days. Acknowledges that and be blessed. Like I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, so stopping the sanctuary cities and ensure our legal immigration system puts American workers first. Chapter three gets in to build the greatest economy in history. It says they want to cut regulations, make Trump tax cuts permanent and no tax on tips, fair and reciprocal trade deals. They want to have reliable and abundant, low cost energy, which I don't know about. You know, I'm getting pretty damn tired of paying over two hundred dollars for my electric bill in this six hundred square foot fucking apartment. That's absurd.
Speaker 3: That's that's the reason for everything, dude.
Speaker 4: The fuel costs is the reason why the energy cost is hides the reason why the grocery costs are highs, the reason because the refrigeration for those groceries cost more. Now it's it's it's all fucking connected, dude.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, well, yeah, you gotta have gas and oil to get from point A to point B. Like people think, oh well, let's just let's just make the the the big Chinese fucking colossal ships that are bringing in all of our things that we order. Everything, every single thing is from China, by the way, and let's let's just make that run on electric.
Speaker 4: Okay, real quick, Where is that electricity come from?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 4: Oh the wall or like, oh, those Tesla vehicles when you plug them up and charge them, where does that electricity come from? Anybody? Anybody want to take a quick guess? Coal typically is from burning coal. Now I would like for us to move into a much more nuclear future. But so many people, because the word nuclear is so scary, they're afraid of it.
Speaker 3: And that's talk for another day.
Speaker 4: But all I'm saying is, any way you look at it, it's the burning of fossil fuels.
Speaker 3: There's no way that you could scale up solar wind.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could talk hydro electric, but at that point we're talking damming up more water waves, which comes with its own inherent problems. Like look, it's a part of it. If you want the luxuries of life, it takes fossil fuels. I'm not happy about it either, but that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: And he also wants to champion innovation, and he gets to three main things here. It says Republicans will pave the way for future economic greatness by leading the world in emerging industries, the first one being cryptocurrency. Republicans will end democrats unlawful and un American crypto crackdown, and oppose the creation of a central bank digital currency. We will defend the right to mind, uh defending the right to mind bitcoin? How about that? And ensure that every American has the right the right to self custody of their digital assets and transact free from digital or free from government surveillance and control.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, let us play with crypto. Who cares if it doesn't become the main currency of the world, Like we should have the right. It's a fuck. I'm gonna be real with you, dude. The crypto world is mainly it's basically a stock market. Like, let's just be right. It's a it's a it's a side stock market.
Speaker 4: It is a new stock market, right, I'll tell you. Okay, here's what it is. This is the Internet's stock market basically, like if you if you want to look at the dot com bubble led to an entire new industry, right, Crypto c currency is now the stock market that's spun off of the dot com bubble industry. If you want to look at it like that. It's like a it's like a grandparent to it. The stock market from the nineteen twenties in our generation.
Speaker 2: Is crypto exactly right? Exactly right. And they also have something to say about AI. Here it says, God, we will repeal Joe Biden's dangerous executive order that hinders AI innovation and imposes radical left wing ideas on the development of this technology in its place. Republicans support AI development rooted in free speech and human flourishing. Look, AI is coming whether you want it or not, and so if you're going to have it, you'd rather have it this way than extremely left leaning crazy shit.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I hear you.
Speaker 4: And that's the fact of the matter, is that AI is coming one way or another. It's the new dot com bubble, it's the new industry. It's popping off, it's the new tech. I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. I'm saying that that's a very broad brush statement because what does and doesn't classify as human flourishment.
Speaker 3: But like, I see that that's.
Speaker 4: A political that's a political comments basically saying those neutrals.
Speaker 2: Basically saying that like, look, if you if you want it to help in your business or or help you create or something like that, then let it be used as a tool for the person and not to push a certain ideology. Right, I can get down with that. And the last one here, as far as the innovation, it says they want to expand freedom, prosperity, and safety in space. Under Republican leadership, the United States will will create a robust manufacturing industry in near Earth orbit, send American astronauts back to the Moon and onward to Mars, and enhance partnerships with the rapidly expanding come Marcial space sector to revolutionize our ability to access, live in, and develop assets in space.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: He's the one that made the Space force, so he's trying to push more into space.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: Look, if space is not faking gay, then I'm with it. I just don't know it's not though, according to them anyway. So let's move on. So Chapter four gets into it, says, bring back the American dream and make it affordable again for families, young people, and everyone. Says. The commitment is is that they offer a plan to make the American dream affordable again. We commit to reducing housing, education, and health care costs while lowering everyday expenses and increasing opportunities. They want to have housing, housing, affordability, accessible higher education, affordable healthcare, which is interesting, and also lower everyday costs. So affordable health care, I'm kind of interested in that. It says healthcare and prescription prescription drug costs are out of control. Republicans will increase transparency promote choice and competition and expand access to new affordable health care and prescription drug options. We will protect Medicare and ensure seniors receive the care that they need without being burdened by excessive costs.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Look, that's not just a political talking point. He's backed up everything that he said so far, and that's with every single haymaker that they probably that they possibly could have thrown at him, and he was still able to uphend all of his all of his things that you know, he had promised.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you, he's stuck by his word.
Speaker 4: He does he did the things that he said he was gonna do, which that's the thing campaign promises versus actual things happening, actions being taken rather than words being spoken. That's what we've always wanted in a leader. So once again, it's kind of his track record stands for itself. And I'll also point out that we were not in any open wars.
Speaker 3: Right, which is crazy for.
Speaker 4: America to not be at war with somebody like I can't stress how fucking insane that is.
Speaker 2: There was just a few years ago we had Beece in the Middle East, well now long ago.
Speaker 4: That is an insane statement out loud, and like I was just talking to my son about this part too. We were talking about history being so crazy, like, look, America's history is not that old. We've only been at peace up until recently. Well I even had to stop myself. Then a couple of years ago, the statement was that America had only had like seven years of peace since our founding. That number has changed, now, you know what I mean. But that didn't just happen.
Speaker 2: Right, right. So the next point that he gets into is Chapter five, and it says protect American workers and farmers from unfair trade. And now, if you've been in this conspiracy bubble that we you know what we like to call it the Truther kind of experience over here, then you remember whenever they were slaughtering cows and chickens and destroying crops because they got contaminated with COVID nineteen. Remember that whole boogeyman bullshit, right, And basically what this is saying is like, no, we're going to We're going to make sure that the farmers are taken care of. They're not just being shipped on and told what to do all the fucking time, and just you know, and I can appreciate that, but they want to rebalance the trade. It says our trade deficiting goods has grown to over one trillion dollars a year. Republicans will support baseline tariffs on foreign made goods past the Trump Reciprocal Trade Act, and respond to unfair trading practices. As tariffs on foreign producers go up, taxes on American workers, families, and businesses can come down. It seems logical. It seems logical to me, Like, I don't know why we haven't been doing this. I mean, I do know why, because our rulers don't like us very much. But the next one, it says, secure strategic independence from China. That's a big one, dude.
Speaker 4: That is a very very big one, right, And again, I was just talking to him about this too. China is not a threat to us physically. They're a threat to us down the road economically and with tech. There comes a level of power that goes with that.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: It says that Republicans will revoke China's Most Favored Nation status, phase out imports of essential goods, and stop China from buying American real estate and industries. Yes, please, can we get a little bit of that.
Speaker 4: If you look right now, dude, how much land does the Chinese government own of American soil. It's staggering, And I believe that shouldn't be a thing. I believe that the only land that a country should own on our soil is literally only their embassy.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 4: I can't think of another place that I would be comfortable with them owning.
Speaker 3: To be completely honest.
Speaker 2: With you, why would you allow this?
Speaker 3: Why is that a thing?
Speaker 2: So Y' also wants to save the American auto industry. That's pretty cool, it says, bro. They will revive the US auto industry by reversing harmful regulations, canceling Biden's electric vehicle and other mandates, and preventing the importation of Chinese vehicles.
Speaker 3: Preventing that well, I like it.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what they mean by Chinese vehicles, but like or how many components are made in China or whatever he means, but I agree.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: He says, bring home critical supply chains, you know, bringing back jobs here instead of you know, them going and taking them over in cheaper places. Buy American and higher American, it says, they will strengthen buy American and higher American policies, banning companies that outsource jobs from doing business with the federal government and then become a manufacturing superpower. All while doing that, they also want to protect the seniors, protect social security, strengthen medicare, support active and healthy living, protect care at home for the elderly, and protect economic foundations for supporting seniors. I can get with that.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot. Take care of them old folks, this is.
Speaker 2: A big one. Cultivate great kindergarten through twelfth grade schools, leading to great jobs and great lives for young people. They offer a plan to cultivate the k K through twelve schools, ensure safe learning environment from a free from political meddling, and restore parental rights.
Speaker 3: I like this a lot.
Speaker 2: Like as a parent, how could you not love that?
Speaker 3: These are disgusting times we're living in.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, parents, please be involved in your children's lives.
Speaker 3: Be more involved than you are right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, And I don't mean to throw shake because I'm saying that to my day, I'm self like, there's no way that you can be too involved in what your child's up to, who their friends are, they're what music, they're into what kind of movies they want to watch, and like being super involved with your kid. I don't mean helicopter. I mean giving a real fuck about your child. Please, I'm telling you become your child's friend on that level, like it's a it's a thing.
Speaker 3: We need this now.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, the state will.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, no, if you don't, someone will. I promise you want to know what's going on with your kid.
Speaker 2: It says our education system must prepare students for successful lives and well paying jobs. So they want great principles and great teachers. It says that they will support schools that focus on excellence and parental rights. We will support ending teacher tenure, adopting merit pay, and allowing various publicly supported educational models. Then they want universal school choice. Oh, that's interesting. It says that they believe families should be empowered to choose the best education for their children. We support universal school choice in every state in America. We will expand five hundred and twenty nine education savings accounts and support homeschooling families equally. Let's go, dude, Yes, okay, I'm with that.
Speaker 3: I'm down with all this.
Speaker 2: Prepare students for jobs and careers, safe, secure, and drug free schools. They will support overhauling standards of school on school discipline, advocate or advocate for immediate suspension of violent students, and support hardening schools to help keep violence away from our places of learning. Okay, restore parental rights, knowledge and skills, not CRT and gender indoctrination. It says they will ensure children are taught fundamentals like reading, history, science, and math, not left wing propaganda. We will defund schools that engage in an inappropriate political indoctrination of our children using federal taxpayer dollars. Please, yes, I'm with that as well. Promote love of country with authentic civics education. Republicans will reinstate the seventeen seventy six Commission, promote promote fair and patriotic civics education, and veto efforts to nationalize civics education. We will support schools that teach America's founding principles and Western civilization.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm not really seeing any like huge red flags to it. I mean, am I missing something?
Speaker 2: No? No, this is the point though, Like I'm reading all of this on purpose, so that, yeah, everybody can see Project twenty twenty five is some crazy people's way of conjuring up their fucking wet dream of what they hope that this country will eventually turn into. That's not Trump's plan. This is Trump's plan right here. When I'm reading you, I'm loving it. He also wants to instill freedom to pray. They will champion the First Amendment right to pray and read the Bible in school and stand up to those who violate the religious freedoms of American students. I'm okay with that as long as it's not just you know, Christianity, like you said, it should involve everybody. You want to be a Buddhist, go ahead, and you know, pray or meditate or whatever.
Speaker 4: Right if there's something that you have to do at a certain time, or you and other kids that are of your religious background want to get together in the library a certain day to like do like yo, okay, abs fucking lutely, and and I will fight for your right.
Speaker 3: To do so.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, we should be celebrating tradition, not banning it.
Speaker 4: This is the multiculturalism that we're talking about. This is good because on some real shit. I don't know if you ever had any Did you have kids friends of yours growing up in high school or whatever that were like different religion other than Christianity or atheist?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Mormons and what was the other ones? I don't remember, it's been a minute, but Mormon is the one that I remember the most.
Speaker 4: So in school, I had a couple of Sikh friends, which is kind of rare.
Speaker 2: Six are fucking awesome.
Speaker 4: By the way you talk, you are they are, And they have a legendary track record of military service because that's like a whole part of the religion. That's why they have to carry a knife on them at all times, like it's a part of their religion. It's real shit. I love them. But anyway, that was like kind of a cool thing for me to learn about. Back in the day. I had Hindu people that I live next to, and it was really good for me to learn about their culture and their customs and their religion at an early age. It didn't make me think, keep in mind, grew up Bible belt Christian here.
Speaker 3: I didn't think, oh, you're worshiping those demons.
Speaker 4: No, I never thought of it that way, not one time but it helped me understand other people's perspectives, right Mormon friends or atheists, agnostics, some sort of pagan, whatever the case may be. This multiculturalism is what makes America work the way that it does.
Speaker 3: It makes us stronger.
Speaker 2: It's a melting pot. That's the way it's supposed to be. They want to return education to the States. This is something that I was kind of curious about, but it says the United States more money per pupil on education than any other country in the world, and yet we are at the bottom of every educational list in terms of results. We're going to close the Department of Education in Washington and send it back to the States where it belongs, and let the States run our educational system as it should be run. Our great teachers, who are so important to the future well being of our country will be cherished and protected by the Republican Party so that they can do the job of educating our students that they so dearly want to do. It is our goal to bring education in the United States to the highest level, one that has never attained before. Now I'll say this, and I've said it before, but like every person that I've ever talked to that comes from a different country and then like you know, in high school or middle school or whatever, mainly high school, but they come over from another country and they get into high school over here. It is a fucking joke the education that we have over here. Like multiple choice, they look that is a that is a laughing joke that multiple choice is an option for test. Like it shouldn't be that easy, you know what I mean. And so so yeah, that's why you see.
Speaker 4: Talking about he's talking about taking away benchmarks and standardized tests, and what he's doing is he's removing that scale system as far as what is a quote unquote good student, because unfortunately, good benchmark scores do not lead to high end levels of intelligence later on down the road.
Speaker 3: It teaches kids how to pass a test.
Speaker 2: That's it, dude. I'm gonna be real with you. There's no way I should have passed school like I didn't any absolutely, dude. I know it's not because I wasn't smart. I didn't give a fuck, Like I literally gave the absolute minimum amount of effort at learning or studying or you know, uh homemark any of that. I literally gave the minimal amount of fucks possible, and I still pass like with like a sea average. It's like, I don't know if that should be a thing.
Speaker 4: To be real with you, I gave way too much of a fuck. I was in honors classes. I was trying to get to college, like I had a whole plan, and.
Speaker 3: Then I got lied to and was told that because I.
Speaker 4: Wanted to go I knew I was going to join the Marine Corps, right, but I didn't know if I was going to I wanted to go officer, and for that you had to go to college and get a bachelor's which was fine.
Speaker 3: I was in honors classes.
Speaker 4: I was geared up, right, but someone said that you couldn't be on adderall while you're in the RTC program in college. I didn't understand that it's fucking college and everyone is on everything. That's how this works. Yeah, they pissed test you once a year. Ooh ah, fucking plan ahead like you know. Sixteen year old Jacob was like, oh shit, well let me try a year with no medication and see how I do. My grades plumitted and I was like, well, less did we go?
Speaker 3: And so here we are?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Well the next thing, the next thing that he gets into is Chapter eight. It says, bring common sense to our government and renew the pillars of American civilization. They want to empower American families, rebuild our cities, and restore law and order. Make Washington deceive the safest and most beautiful capital city. That's gonna take a lot, because that plays a shithole.
Speaker 3: It could use a good power washing, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about like get rid of the pentagram. Maybe we should get rid of that.
Speaker 3: You're talking about rebuilding it.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, now I'm talking about like at least just give it a facelift.
Speaker 3: The old girl has been through it.
Speaker 2: Oh she she been ran through Uh.
Speaker 3: He been fucking stood up in so by multiple.
Speaker 2: No, we're not talking about Kamlo this time.
Speaker 4: No, No noc In general is I'll call Washington, DC a whore as well.
Speaker 3: I stand on that for sure.
Speaker 2: They want to take care of veterans. It says Republicans will end luxury housing in taxpayer benefits for illegal immigrants and use those savings to shelter and treat homeless veterans. We will restore Trump administration reforms to expand veterans' health care choices. Protect whistleblowers, and hold accountable poorly uh performing employees not giving our veterans the care that they deserve.
Speaker 3: Let's fucking go, dude.
Speaker 2: How about that? Like how how imagine looking at that sentiment as if it is extremism, Like, Okay, you don't want to give illegal immigrants all of this money and free housing and free food stamp Dude, they're getting food samps of like two thousand dollars a month, which is unreal. They're getting free housing, they're getting free health care and all that shit, But you don't give that to the people that literally like gave their lives to your country.
Speaker 3: Wid we got here and turn key life into welfare babies that quickly.
Speaker 2: So if you can do it for the illegal immigrants, you absolutely should have the capability to do that for veterans.
Speaker 4: You have the resources to house and feed and give help and aid to all these families. So absolutely we're to have all the resources to put towards the people who have sacrificed for you, for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm with this.
Speaker 2: We're not here without veterans. We're not here, Like this country doesn't exist without like people giving their lives up to join the military and defend the country against the world. We're not here without that. What have the immigrants done to deserve that? Like, I'm not here to shit on immigrants. Like, look, I get it, like you should. I get why everybody would want to be in the United States. I completely get that. But you can't do it illegally and then be provided the absolute princess treatment. Like that's so asked backwards to me. How people can get behind that?
Speaker 4: Here's oh dude, all right, And I've said this before on this show, but for any of our new cult members who may be a relatively new listener and haven't heard me give this little tangent soapbox moment, let me give you this. So when I was in the Marine Corps, I was a part of a joint force for a lot.
Speaker 3: Of things that we did.
Speaker 4: And what I mean by that is we usually had representation from all branches of the military at the events that we would do. And so there was a soldier he was stationed at Fort Myers in Washington, DC, and bro, I'll never forget this guy. He was from Africa, born and raised, and he.
Speaker 3: Won the lottery.
Speaker 4: Now, the lottery in this country was a six year work visa to the United States. That was their national lottery. That was their fucking power ball. The thing that was like the life changing thing that made him almost a celebrity back home was a six year work visa to the United States. Okay, Now, for anybody who doesn't fully grasp how powerful that is, like, really let that one marinate. Okay, the level of abject poverty that he was in that the opportunity to go work your fucking ass off for six years and make as much money as possible USD was seen as the actual national lottery.
Speaker 2: That's pretty crazy. Yeah, that's that's pretty awesome.
Speaker 4: And what did he do with that six year work visa? First month on US soil? He joined the United States Army in the infantry, and he was serving his time to earn his citizenship, which he had. He brought his wife and his kids over from that country. They are all United States citizens, and he is making a career out of the United States Army and he is living the fucking American dream compared to back home.
Speaker 2: To hear that, you love to hear those kind of stories.
Speaker 4: Bro, You want to you gonna tell that man that America was never great. You're You're gonna tell that man that America has is inherently so racist and blah blah blah blah. Bro he can't hear you over his fucking red, white, and blue.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 2: Also tell that man that if he would have just waited ten years, he could have just came in here for free and he would have been given everything that he had to work for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just hand it over. Just whatever.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, dude. What an absolute fucking slap to the face to that guy.
Speaker 3: And there's so many stories of guys like that. Dude.
Speaker 4: There are so many stories of people who like went above and beyond serve their country, and not even just in the military, but like police officers and like these types.
Speaker 3: Like there are so many stories of.
Speaker 4: Dudes that and women that like earned their citizenship and they are proud to be an American and they're proud to be where they're also from originally. They don't lose pride or loyalty, but they also see America as this realistic dream come true, and yes, it has some problems with it, but they've also seen what the other side of the world looks like, and they understand what a blessing this place really is.
Speaker 2: They also want to make colleges and universities sane and affordable. It's crazy that you have to run on a platform that says, look, we just want to make sure like our universities aren't crazy.
Speaker 3: Because they're fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 2: It says they will fire radical left accreditors, drive down tuition costs, restore due process protections, and pursue civil rights cases against schools that discriminate. Like all this, I thought Trump was racist? Why does he care about that?
Speaker 4: Well, they didn't say who he was a scriminating against.
Speaker 2: Bullshit, combat anti semitism.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like this too.
Speaker 2: They want to condemn anti semitism and support revoking visas of foreign nationals who support terrorism and jihadism.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: They will hold accountable those people who perpetrate violence against Jewish people.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, everybody who may feel some type of way about Israel, just keep in mind every one of those groups that are screaming about GIHD have an issue with America too. Okay, that's that's and you could say it's because of Israel, but it doesn't matter. They hate us too, regardless of who's in the White House. So I absolutely stand with that that people that support a g hod don't need to live in America. They also re target for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's not good for us. It says they also want to overcome the crisis in liberal arts education, restore American beauty, and honor American history. And then it gets into chapter nine, which is the government of by and for the people. They want to Uh, they will stop woke and weaponize government. They will dismantle censorship and protect free speech. That means we get to keep doing our job, which I love it. I kind of like our job. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Literally the best job I've ever had, ever, ever, ever, And like, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess if you enjoy this podcast or any podcast, or any TikTok or any Instagram video, any YouTube video, well man, you know what I mean. Yeah, if you enjoy that, then you might want to, you know, look into these policies a little bit more, because that's what they're for.
Speaker 4: They Meanwhile, the other side is talking about pulling back free speech, and like she even said openly that she wants to regulate more of our free speech.
Speaker 3: So anyway, continue.
Speaker 2: They will defend religious liberty. It says, we are the defenders of the First Amendment right to religious liberty. It protects the right not only to worship according to the dictates of conscience, but also to act in accordance with those beliefs, not just in places of worship, but in everyday life. Our ranks include men and women from every faith and tradition, and we respect the right of every American to follow his or her deeply held beliefs. To protect religious liberty, Republicans support a new federal Task Force on Fighting Anti Christian Bias that will investigate all forms of illegal discrimination, harassment, and persecution against Christians in America.
Speaker 4: Okay, I like this because I would say that in certain regards Christianity is being persecuted currently. I know that that may not be a hot take that everybody's going to agree with, and I get that, but I.
Speaker 3: Can actually say that I see it.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not even a Christian.
Speaker 3: I see it like there's a real weaponization against it.
Speaker 4: And it's just I understand that there is a lot of dogmatic issues that a lot of people have with it because of their horrible experiences with horrible people who had that faith. And I get that, and there's like a whole like almost counter culture to it because it has been so inherent within American culture since its inception. People want to argue that point, but that's almost like beyond arguing that. That's the point of it. So I get why there's so much of a you know, I mean after it.
Speaker 2: There has been a lot of There has been like crazy religious extremism in the past, which is what has been, which is what birthed you know, these kind of ideologies and whatnot.
Speaker 3: But it's like an overcorrection at this point.
Speaker 2: Though, right, Yeah, I agree, I agree. So it says they will protect and defend a vote of the people from within the States on the issue of life. It says we proudly stand for families in life. We believe that the fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States guarantees that no person can be denied life or liberty without due process, and that the States are therefore free to pass laws protecting those rights after fifty one years. Because of us, that power has been given to the states and to a vote of the people. We will oppose late term abortion while supporting mothers and policies that advance prenatal care, access to birth control and IVF.
Speaker 3: Wait access to birth control.
Speaker 2: That's not what Project twenty twenty five said.
Speaker 4: It said that he was gonna ban pretty much everything up into and possibly including condoms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, Well that's just simply not true. How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: Read the man's policies. Stop falling for the political propaganda. Like if you actually read it and see what it says, it's right there, we're reading, we're reading it. I just read it. He's not going to turn abortion into you know, it's not gonna be. People just get so fucking crazy with all this kind of shit, dude, And it blows my mind because they just take what is given to them. They make no effort into looking into anything. You got to look into something. If you're gonna have a political opinion, you might want to be like, make it at least an educated one.
Speaker 3: He made it a state issue.
Speaker 4: He took the federal part completely out of the conversation. That means that you have in America, you have the freedom to go to a different state if you so chose. That does do these things that I disagree with, But like, okay, I'm not here to judge anybody. That's between you and God. But I'm just saying you have the freedom to do so. Now, there's a lot of people that will say, yeah, well, not everybody has the ability or the means to do so. Look, I understand that, and that sucks, but at least the option is on the fucking table. That's all he did was say it's no longer a federal issue and somehow he's bad for this. Yo, go fucking vote change it at your local level.
Speaker 3: That's what he just gave you the power to do.
Speaker 2: They will end left wing gender insanity. It says we will keep men out of women's sports, ban taxpayer funding for sex change surgeries, and stop taxpayer funded schools from promoting gender transition. Reverse Biden's radical rewrite to Title nine education regulations, and restore protection for women and girls.
Speaker 3: Good. I like everything that's been said thus far.
Speaker 2: They will ensure I'm sorry, I don't care.
Speaker 4: If somebody wants to swap genders as an adult, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Don't start doing it with these children.
Speaker 4: Leave them alone that their body's mature naturally, and let them make the decision when they are a fully mature adult what they want to do with their bodies. Parents need to get the fuck out of that shit, and so does the government, and also fucking tax dollars and.
Speaker 2: Also like, you know, maybe what is it. I always get Medicaid and Medicare mixed up. Medicare is for the for the old folks, right, yeah, all right, maybe like Medicaid shouldn't be paying for six changes. Just gonna throw that, like maybe why why is that even an option?
Speaker 4: Maybe it's like, you know, since that is a uh a non essential surgery and this whole process and the hormones and it's like not actually going to kill you if you don't get this.
Speaker 3: It's not like it's treatment for cancer.
Speaker 4: It's not like it's it's not like it's a dialysis treatments that are keeping you alive. It is a optional thing that you're doing to your body, which again you are a free adult to do with what you want.
Speaker 3: It's your body, I hear you.
Speaker 4: But like, if a woman wants to get triple G booms installed, I don't believe taxpayers should fund that. I'm sorry, that is an optional thing. It's not going to save your life getting these, as a matter of fact, it's probably gonna do more harm than good. But if you want to do that, you're a free human being. You can save up your money, do whatever you do, go to a place that will perform this surgery on you, and.
Speaker 3: Like, godspeed. That's cool.
Speaker 4: Now, it's also on you to maintain that. I don't believe that taxpayer dollars should go to making sure you keep getting your estrogen treatments. Once again, you made this decision. It's like buying a fucking muscle car. You're gonna get mad whenever you gotta change the oil. Nah dog, that that's on you. That's your bird, that's your cross to bird to carry if you will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't expect the federal government to pay for me to have a foot long pepperoni. You know what I'm saying. Like, I'm not going to ask. I'm not going to ask taxpayers to you know, hey, look, I was blessed with what I was blessed with, but I want more, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it sounds real, mean real shit.
Speaker 4: If I want to get a second dick install, could I get the government to do that?
Speaker 2: I mean, according to Kamala, you can.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be very honest with you.
Speaker 4: I've seen what fully state funded medical facilities look like.
Speaker 12: I e.
Speaker 4: The fucking VA, and I can tell you right now you don't want those people doing any type of surgery on you, because these are being paid for by the lowest bidder. The doctor I just saw, this fucker has to be under thirty years old. And the entire time that he's trying to find something to prescribe me, the entire time he's looking back at this thing and this thing, he's debating between these two options. The the only thing he was actually looking at was which one would cost the VA less to give me, not which one was actually better for me. That's the type of care that the federal government gives its veterans. And if the states and if the government is the one in charge of all of our medicine, that's what becomes the standard.
Speaker 3: There's no other option, y'all.
Speaker 2: They will protect Americans in the territories. So the territories of Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico are of vital importance to our national security, and we welcome their greater participation in all aspects of the political process.
Speaker 4: I like that, I would like those people to also get more political representation and for them to be heard.
Speaker 3: I one hundred percent would like.
Speaker 2: That Chapter ten. They want to return peace through strength. We kind of talked about what he wanted to do with the military and the border wall and infrastructure and whatnot. So I'm not gonna you know, that's that's pretty much the gist of everything that I wanted to go through, as far as Agenda forty seven and whatnot. There is a couple of videos that I did want to play here. Now where is it? Oh yeah, all right, so we know that.
Speaker 3: Uh, look at your fucking boided I know.
Speaker 2: So this These are people who are uneducated, all right. And this is the propaganda that is being played all throughout radio and TV and all across the internet. This is the propaganda of the left wing trying to scare the absolute shit out of everybody into thinking that Trump is connected to Project twenty twenty five and this is what the world's gonna look like.
Speaker 4: Why Why did I already know that it was going to be some sort of liberal thing before you even said that, just by looking at your guy's fucking haircut, like he looks like a screaming libtard. Already before we even press play. I was hoping I was wrong. I was sitting here looking at him, thinking maybe he's like mad and super supportive of Trump, and that's the direction that this is about to go. But the bro they have a look about them. You see the dull look in his eyes. There's no intelligence, there's no independent thought. He's literally an NPC clone type. Look at his eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a reactionary type of individual. I'm glad. I'm glad. I'm happy that you brought up NPC because these are the people that are grooming our ute So did you say ute youths? But these are the people that are grooming the young and so you're gonna get people who aren't just naturally reactive instead of type in a couple of keys on a fucking keyboard and actually doing a little bit of research. But this is the propaganda I want to show you. This is crazy, dude, all right, beauty to watch.
Speaker 3: This driver's license registration?
Speaker 2: Oh sir, Oh, by the way, this is a video. It says, this is a viral ad that shows life under Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's your daughter, Sure is Abigail? Right?
Speaker 2: How do you know.
Speaker 13: Worry about eight weeks pregnant. So you've been spotting recently, you've had any cramps or nausea.
Speaker 3: That's personal, You've been taking your pre natal vitamins. Excuse me, are you ticketing me for something?
Speaker 13: Where you ahead and Abigail.
Speaker 2: To go see my older sister Natalie.
Speaker 13: Well, that's strange, this says here, and Natalie is at a concert in Dallas, and your navigation is set to a woman's health clinic in one of those abortion states.
Speaker 4: Step out of the car, police officers, both of you out.
Speaker 5: Now, you, sir, under arrest for crossing state lines to obtain an abortion from under your care. And you, young lady, well, you're under arrest for evading motherhood.
Speaker 2: All right. So it says under Project twenty twenty five, a nationwide ban on abortion is enforced by anyone with a badge.
Speaker 4: And once again, we just read Trump's Agenda forty seven and it said that he has no intentions of doing anything else with it.
Speaker 3: He put it to the states and that's where it'll stay.
Speaker 2: Here's another video of the president of the Heritage Foundation, and he's talking about what is going on in his conversations that he's had with Trump, the agreements, the disagreements. This is on Fox News not too long ago. But this is their agenda, all right, And he's basically just trying to say, like, look, I know Trump has put a little distance between us, but this is their talking points. The guy who stands for that organization.
Speaker 14: Did Donald Trump, former president, ever endorse this project before it happened? Was he a part of the formation of Project twenty twenty five?
Speaker 7: No to both, because that's not how we can operate as a public policy organization. We have to be candidate agnostic, as a five oh one C three. And so mister Trump is not only telling the truth when he says that, he's also reminding people that we all operate in our lanes. Those of us who are think tank leaders are in one lane, campaigns or in another. Political parties are in another. And we've been doing this since nineteen eighty and every single one of those election cycles, Bret. Since nineteen eighty, we have offered policy briefings to every candidate across the political spectrum. This is what we do in think tank world is create and cultivate these ideas.
Speaker 14: We're a conservative think tank. To have the Republican candidate you know, distance himself from something like Project twenty twenty five, which is nine hundred and twenty two pages of possible policy.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a bad thing?
Speaker 7: It's a bad thing if we forget what the reality is, which is that Project twenty twenty five became the target of the radical left. Why did it become a target of the radical left? Because what the radical left can't have an intellectually honest conversation about, they attempt to destroy and to mischaracterize literally everything you ran in the intro in that interview of the Senators and the representatives is untrue about Project twenty twenty five. It's a menu of conservative boilerplate options. I don't think there's a conservative I've met who would say in those nine hundred and twenty two pages, I'll agree with everything. But the left can't run on ideas and policies because they're destroying the American dream, and that, by the way, is the motivation.
Speaker 14: For they spend a lot of time talking about it, not a lot of time details of it.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm happy that he said that. He's saying the left can't run on ideas and policies about what they're hoping to implement because they know that's not how they're going to win. How they're going to win if they do, is by just absolutely shitting on their opponent.
Speaker 4: Right, And he even said that he's never made a conservative that agrees with everything that was proposed here.
Speaker 3: This is just a long list of shit, right, It's very detailed.
Speaker 14: There is one. This is Jared Huffman, Democrat from California. He leads a task force to stop Project twenty twenty five. Apparently they're holding a news conference tomorrow. It says Trump's Project twenty five, which we've talked about, is not the connection plans to resurrect a Victorian era law, the Comstock Act, to criminalize reproductive care nationwide. We must rectify past injustices and ensure our dark history cannot repeat itself under any future administration. Stop Project twenty twenty five. I deal specifically with that comment.
Speaker 7: Totally untrue. We talk about the history of the Comstock Law and the project, and so what the Congressman is doing is glomming onto a search function where those words are in there, and then everything else that follows, literally everything else that follows is untrue. The Vice President of the United States is a liar when she says, for example, that Project twenty twenty five wants to implement a nationwide abortion band. Do we have a difference of opinion with the vice president on abortion policy? Of course, but let's have an intellectually honest conversation. The great thing, Brett is that all of this targeting of Project twenty twenty five by the radical left has caused people to go to the document, which is, by the way, been out in the public sphere for eighteen months. And what I love is to get emails from left of center Americans who say, I disagree with you, but this is a great piece of work that has laid out the cards on the table for us to have a policy conversation.
Speaker 14: It's options for a possible president Trump in the second term, but it's not that he's signed on to these specific things.
Speaker 2: That is exactly correct.
Speaker 7: And I want to be really clear. Never before and not now has this project, which sometimes is called Mandate for Leadership and Heritage's history, have we asked any candidate to sign on to it. We can't do endorsements at the Hair Foundation. We don't seek them. It is a menu of options that if the president and Vice president, whether they're a Republican or Democrat, by the way, wants to enact certain policies. There's a plan there for them.
Speaker 14: Some of the others in here Project twenty twenty five merit hiring, market based pay, dismantle Homeland Security, department leverage, State Department confirmation process, CIA accountability through new hires, EPA, restructuring, and streamlining. Those are bullet points. One of the things people talk about is like a scouring of the bureaucracy to make sure only acolytes who are supportive of, for example, President Trump would be inside the agencies.
Speaker 7: That's what the left has done for fifty years. Project twenty twenty five is the corrective to that, where we get competent people who are virtuous to go in. But let me also end with this point on this comment. When you go out and pull the specific policy positions of Project twenty twenty five bread most of them are eighty twenty issues, and so the left note is focused on mischaracterizations of those ideas and the name itself. They don't want to have a conversation about the policies themselves, because when the American people learn about them, they realize they support them.
Speaker 2: This is Steve Corbyn. Okay, so I'm not going to play that whole thing, but I just wanted to show that even the president of this foundation is like, look, it's not necessarily something that we're saying it needs to be implemented. It's that we're we're giving a list of certain ideologies and if you were to implement them into your policies, this is how you would do it. It's not a this all of this needs to happen and we're going to implement it. That's not even the fucking angle that they're taking. They're just offering them up as ideas of if you want to run on this platform, this is how you would do it.
Speaker 3: For Republicans and Democrats. You heard him say that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he said since nineteen eighty they've been approaching presidents.
Speaker 4: Okay, so wow again throw that Trump that is not his agenda.
Speaker 2: Right right, So this is somebody also defending Trump and somebody you know, asking about Project twenty twenty five. I thought it was kind of a funny video, but uh, here we go. Check him out.
Speaker 12: What you got to say about Project twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of Agenda forty seven? Say?
Speaker 12: What agenda forty seven. Nah, it's the actual platform that Trump is going to push when it becomes president. It's listed on his official campaign website. Project twenty twenty five is not to be found there by the fact. Project twenty twenty five was created by a conservative think tank named Herrita's founder. It's supposed to make it legal to be That's nothing new with Trump. Trump has neither endorsed nor supported this platform.
Speaker 2: He has his own.
Speaker 12: I's b I don't care what any Hollywood elite or b it T awards show hosted by to rojjp Henson have told you about Project twenty twenty five. It is not a talking point of President Trump's campaign, nor is it something that he's interested in. It's just another tool to fear among you until just conteine to vote for the same people over and over again and never break into cycle.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll stay well.
Speaker 12: See within the black community once again, just look at the decades long open Democrat control over black cities. Uncle Tom, it makes sense, man, But listen, do you be mad at what you want to be mad at, but you ain't mad at Trump?
Speaker 2: And shut up coom. Yeah that was hilarious though, it. It's like, that's that's what happens when people actually do research and they don't let the media and the government do your research for you. It's a it's a dangerous tool to be able to have a brain and use it, it really is.
Speaker 4: But it is really fun to think for yourselves, people, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Here was another video this dude right here. He's kind of describing a little bit of the same. It's only a minute and a half long, but he's talking about Project twenty twenty five as well.
Speaker 3: I said, why does he look liberal?
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's not liberal, is he?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, he's a younger dude.
Speaker 11: Okay, everyone has been asking me to talk about Projects twenty twenty five, so I'm going to Project twenty twenty five is a one thousand page playbook which calls for far reaching changes in the government.
Speaker 2: By conservatives now.
Speaker 11: Project twenty twenty five calls for some pretty crazy things such as abolishing the Department of Education and banning Plan.
Speaker 2: B pills, among other things which you can go read on your own.
Speaker 11: But the main issue here is that people think just because the people that wrote Project twenty twenty five are on the same political party, as Donald Trump. That's what Donald Trump wants for the country, and that's untrue. I've been hearing a lot of far left media talking about a vote for Donald Trump as a vote for Project twenty twenty five, which is also untrue. Donald Trump has set himself. I know nothing about Project twenty twenty five. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they're saying, and some of the things they're saying.
Speaker 3: Are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal.
Speaker 11: Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them now. I am not a conservative or Republican influencer by any means. All you would have to do is look through my page to see that I will talk about the good and the bad of either side. All I'm pointing out here is it seems a little bit disingenuous when the media is constantly saying a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for Project twenty twenty five, when it's simply untrue. Donald Trump has repeatedly said that he has nothing to do with Project twenty twenty five and that does not at all represent his political agenda. So all I'm saying is, you people need to stop letting the media persuade you and do some simple research on political things to realize not everything is what the media tells you.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: Pre tell me I was wrong about him with my knee jerk reaction.
Speaker 3: I like the homie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's that's somebody using a brain. So uh and yeah I did. I did get a little screenshot of that. By the way, Trump's quote, I know nothing about Project twenty twenty five. I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things that they're saying, and some of the things that they're saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 2: I was posting on truth Social Okay, so all right now we kind of went over this whole Project twenty twenty five deal, but let's look into it a little bit more.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: Funny little thing happened here recently whenever somebody just endorsed Kamala Harris, and you know, I get it. An endorsement isn't everything. It's just one person for somebody to say that they endorse. I mean, that's like the cult of conspiracy endorses Donald Trump. What are they gonna do with that? You know, it's like fucking who cares? But but this rate here, This is a former Oklahoma congressman. His name is Mickey Edwards. Okay, Now, for anybody that knows anything about Mickey Edwards, I didn't until I started to do research on this. But whenever you see he is, he's basically saying, look, I give my vote to Kamala and I'm announcing it to the world. Okay, Now you're like, who's this Mickey Edwards guy? Okay, I get that. He was like a he was a congressman from Oklahoma whatever.
Speaker 3: Retired, he's still serving.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Former.
Speaker 2: However, Edwards was the uh where is it? He was the one of the main people that started the Heritage Foundation in the first place. He formed the Heritage Foundation.
Speaker 4: And now he's retired and he's back in Kamala.
Speaker 2: He formed the Heritage Foundation, which produced Project twenty twenty five, and now he is saying, Yo, I love Kamala. I'm gonna stick with Kamala.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so pretty crazy shit. I just want to throw that out there. So anybody talking about Project twenty twenty five, look up your boy, Mickey Edwards, find out what his roots are, who he stands for, and understand that at his roots he's the one who is Like he's back in Kamala the fucking the scare of Project twenty twenty five. It's crazy, dude, broll.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But remember the guy said, the Heritage Foundation is not politically motivated as a five A one C three.
Speaker 3: They can't be. They are a all encompassing think tank.
Speaker 4: So the fact that the former head of it right, come to find out, is a liberal that proves the point that the Heritage Foundation is not some sort of like collective hive mind of conspiratorial radical conservatives.
Speaker 3: Like, that's not what it is.
Speaker 2: So Mickey Edwards, whose real name is Marvin H. Edwards, was a founding trustee of the Heritage Foundation. The Heritage Foundation authored Project twenty twenty five, and he just endorsed Kamala Harris.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: So, like I said, I mean, the Heritage Foundation is not some sort of conservative terrorist cell. It's just not. It's a think tank, y'all. They think about all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm happy you brought us there. Think tank is exactly what we're going to be getting into. So you want to talk about far right think tanks, let's take a little gander into the far left think tanks and see who represents these fucking people. Okay, I like it. This is an article from Politicos. This is actually an article from twenty twenty one that I, you know, mustered up here and it says the most influential think tank of the Biden era has a new leader. Patrick Gasbard, a longtime Democratic operative who served most recently as president of the George Soros run Open Society Foundations, will take over as president and CEO of the Center for American Progress.
Speaker 4: Okay, for anybody who maybe a new conspiracy listener who doesn't really know the depths of what was just said, look up George Soros. Look up his background, where he came from, his Nazi ties. Look at how he throws his vast wealth into the political arena.
Speaker 3: Look at how he earned that wealth.
Speaker 4: There's episodes upon episodes all about George Soros. But just if he didn't know, that's the biggest of red flags in the political spectrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So anyway, let's get into a little bit. So it's it's called the cap, which it stands for where was oh, the Center for American Progress. So the Center of a for American Progress. So it is backed by the Open Society Foundation from George Soros. But who started the Center for American Progress none other than John Podesta. Really, some people will say that that is Chester Bennington's real dad if you ever looked at a picture, which, by the way, let me remind some people here, and there's actually another straw that that people are pulling at here. As far as Chester Bennington goes, it goes beyond John Podesta. They're saying that there may be a connection with a afeller here. So I'm not gonna play the sound because it's just like music or whatever. But you see Chester Bennington here. I fianna. Chester Bennington is ex lead singer of Lincoln Park and quote unquote be suicide in himself. But all right, so there's Chester Bennington right there. There's John Podesta, you can see.
Speaker 3: You can see that.
Speaker 2: And and Chester Bennington we've talked about before. He didn't he never said who his real dad was. He talked about like who his stepdad was, who he called his real dad, But as far as his sperm sperm donor, and then listening to the absolute rage and anger in his music, talking about his upbringing like absolutely, you know he had some some you know, mental health issues possibly from his upbringing.
Speaker 3: So that's John either way you look at it.
Speaker 4: John Podesta was on the Epstein flight logs a lot. He was in the Clinton emails a lot. He is not a good guy. There's no way to split that.
Speaker 2: By the way, John Podesta, he is very well known for his art that he has in his house. This is an art piece that he has in his house. It is literally demonic beasts that has chains over their back with kids in cages that they're carrying, looking like maybe to hell.
Speaker 4: And I know that some people are gonna be like, oh, yeah, that's just crumpus. That's that's what It's a cultural thing. No, no, that's not what you're looking at right here. And again Podesta being on those flight logs and seeing this, look y'all, don't don't give me that fucking artistic flair.
Speaker 3: Bullshit. He's a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: No, Like, I'm sorry, if you want to call this art, you're fucked, And art is fucked. But this is crazy. And by the way, another video that we had talked about a long time ago, as a matter of fact, the first episode that me and Jacob ever did together whenever he was a full time host on this show was the show that we did about Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. And that episode we talked about the video. If you remember, we talked about the video of John Podesta like locking up this kid inside of this shower where the he turned the shower the heat all the way up. It was like burning hot shower water pouring down onto this little kid. And John Podesta's screaming and fucking getting off to it, and he's like, say my name, tell him what they call me in Washington. Tell him what they call me in Washington. And so she screams out Skippy, Skippy, Skippy John Podesta. That is his nickname. And as a matter of fact, if you go on too, I did this earlier. I checked it out. If you go onto some of the the underwritings of sea Span conversations that they have on there, they literally don't they don't even call him John Podesta on there. They call him Skippy Podesta. Yeah, like even on c Span like yeah, so it's fucked. And it's like, so this guy right here formed your think tank. That's that's what that's you're proud of that funded by Soros, funded by Soros. So anyway, I wanted to throw that out there. But look at this, that's that's uh, Lawrence Rockefeller. They're saying possibly John Podesta's dad. Wait what Yeah, I don't know that's that's just a conspiracy. I'm not sure. But the resemblance is absolutely there.
Speaker 3: Whoa John Podesta Rockefeller?
Speaker 2: Yep, So there's there's John Podesta over to Lawrence Rockefeller.
Speaker 3: I could see some resemblance.
Speaker 4: The nose, the ears, the face shape, I see it, don't get me wrong, But like I have never looked into the Podesta lineage, so I have no idea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This was my first time seeing it. I just wanted to bring it up. I mean, I don't know if there's any factual evidence to it, but there's there's not really factual evidence linking Chester Bennington at linking it. No no evidence linking Chester Bennington to John Podesta either. It's just kind of hearsaying, you're I don't know if you can find evidence on that, but I just want.
Speaker 3: To throw that up.
Speaker 4: Both the Podesta brothers, like they're if they're dead, or if they were orphaned or something that would be known.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I will start digging.
Speaker 2: Right right, So, uh yeah, I kind of just wanted to get into that. But the uh, the Center for American Progress, which is the left wing think tank, the biggest one by the way, it is, uh the John Podesta is the founder and board member, has obliquely called for changing the rules of the Senate. But I but but the think tank itself has not formally endorsed ending the filibuster. So anyway, it's I'm just trying to show out there, like, all right, the connections to to George Soros and John Podesta are with the left wings version of Project twenty twenty five, just to make that be known.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So now we're gonna check out out the Center for American Progress website, which is absolutely horrendous. You'll look into some of what they're trying to promote up here, and a lot of them. It's just you've heard all of these, all of these talking points, whether it's talking about racial equity and justice and tackling climate change, restoring social trust and democracy, and building an economy for all these are fucking talking points. They don't actually mean any of that, but you know, it gets into affordable housing and abortion rights and immigration, and you can kind of see all the topics. But this is their think tank of what they're trying to push. And as a matter of fact, if you look, I don't know if I had it pulled up, Oh here we go. Literally on their main page, they're talking about Project twenty twenty five. On their main page, they're talking about twenty twenty five. It says, exposing the far right assault on America, their hopes and dreams of guiding America into a brighter future is to throw as much shade as they possibly can on the other political aisle think tank.
Speaker 4: It's exactly what they did the first time. Right, it was all a Russian collusion. He's a Russian asset. Bye bye, bab Putin and Trump Coffe all that shit. It was not true. There was no evidence to support that claim. All evidence pointed to the Clinton Foundation having ties to Russia. But they ran it and ran it and ran it, and then found out later and came forward saying there was never any evidence of it, which shocker, we already knew. So now since they knew, they couldn't beat him in a policy battle Clinton versus Trump. They're going to try to beat him in a name calling session between him and Kamala because again, she has no substance, there's no actual plans in place, there's no actions there gonna be taken. So they're trying to just throw shade at something that, once again he has openly admitted has no connection to him whatsoever. He has said that he has nothing with that, and they're going to just keep running it and ranting and raving because that's all they can.
Speaker 2: Do pretty much. So I just want to throw this out there too that it says, all right, so this is an article from two thousand and eight. All right, it says it's a Time dot com article and it gets into insides inside Obama's idea factory in Washington. So this is going to kind of give a little bit of a little bit more of a background to the Center for American Progress Foundation.
Speaker 4: That's a good thing. That's a think tank. And I remember this Obama's imagination thing, right.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 2: There was a name to it. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: But he called it that. It was something about him.
Speaker 4: It was his think tank, his personal think tank for America and that was the whole point of it.
Speaker 2: Well, it says in the Center for American Progress, the most influential independent organization in Obama's Washington, It says CAP for Center for American Progress. CAP was the brainchild of former Clinton White House Chief of Staff John Podesta, who dutifully worked wealthy dinner parties with a simple idea, he would create a new organization, a think tank on steroids, to help progressive ideas regain power. And then this guy named Tom Dashel, he was once the top Democrat in the Senate, got on board, calling it an action tank. Sarah Wardle, who would become Podesta's deputy, had a more homely description, not your grandmother's think tank. So just trying to show you that it's like this whole project twenty five, it's not just it's not the first of its kind. It's just one that is being sounded from the tops of mountains for really no reason. Right, So all right, so now let's get over here by uh oh, this is the White House? Did I even want to read this one? This is just more on you know, John Podesta's association with the UH, with the UH Center for American Progress, and and its influence on left wing politics and whatnot. And it actually shows right here on the American Progress dot org, which is the Center for American Progress organization. It's a tribute to the CAP founder John Podesta. They literally made a tribute video and put it on their website for John Podesta.
Speaker 3: So these people are sick, dude.
Speaker 4: Well, hold on, we got to pull up Harris's whole platform because we gave Trump the whole run through, and like we we gave him his due to read all of it, and you know, and we got to I understand fully that we have to make sure we're looking at both sides of the aisle, because everything that Trump actually wants to push forward, I gotta say, I really like there's a few of them that I could see some people having an issue with, but by and large, the vast majority of what he wants to do sounds really wonderful.
Speaker 2: Well, you go over to KamalaHarris dot com and the first thing that you're going to see is them asking you for money. Oh, it's the first thing that pops right up.
Speaker 3: Oh, begging you for your donations because they need it. By God, we need your help.
Speaker 2: We're facing our final FEC deadline, and our fud raising has taken a serious dip. Yeah, no shit, because.
Speaker 3: Nobody, no doubt.
Speaker 2: We need to hit one million donations or we'll have to scale back our persuasion and turn out efforts. Can you donate now?
Speaker 3: No? Oh my god, no, I will need to wow.
Speaker 2: So then it gets into twenty two days left. If you've been waiting for the best time to join the fight, that time is now. Sign up for the updates, all right, So.
Speaker 4: Another spot to donate right there off the top, all right.
Speaker 2: And look right on her front page, Trump's Project twenty twenty five. Oh my god, on the front page.
Speaker 3: I have yet to see a policy about anything yet.
Speaker 2: You're not going to really see any sir. I'm sorry, but you can something. But you can meet Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz and find out you know what they are and what they stand for.
Speaker 4: Hold on, dude, hold on, there's no way this thing has all right, all right, here we go. Let's let's have a little bit of the platform talk about to say, there's no way her website has nothing about her platform.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, so her platform is it says build an opportunity economy. And lower costs for families. They want to cut taxes for middle class families, make make rent more affordable and home ownership more attainable. They want to grow small business and invest in entrepreneurs, take on bad actors and break down cost Take on bad actor. Oh, I get it. They want to strengthen and bring down the cost of health care, protect and strengthen social security and medicare, support American innovation and workers. Provide a pathway to the middle class through quality, affordable education, invest in affordable childcare and long term care, lower energy cost, and tackle climate crisis. I don't think you can do both of those.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, actually, I kind of want to read a little bit more about a couple of these, because it sounds great. I would love to know how she plans on enacting it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's look at how she wants to cut taxes for the middle class families.
Speaker 3: It's big, exactly.
Speaker 4: Let's start there, cause you know, as we were talking about things and how Trump and he can and how already has cut taxes to the middle class once before, there's a track record to go off of here.
Speaker 3: How does she plan to do it.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh boy, you're gonna love this one, bet I will. Vice President Harris and Governor Waltz believe that working families deserve a break. That's why, under their plan, more than one hundred million working and middle class Americans will get a tax cut. They will do this by restoring two tax cuts designed to help middle class and working Americans, the Child Tax Credit and Earned Income Tax Credit. Through these two programs, millions of Americans get to keep more of their hard earned income. They will also expand the child tax credit to provide six thousand dollars tax cuts to families with newborn children.
Speaker 3: Okay, six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Only to the newborns.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean yeah, but like your first time claiming kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They believe no child in Americas should live in poverty and these actions would have a historic impact. Unlike Donald Trump, Vice President Harris and Governor Waltz are committed to ensuring no one earning less than four hundred thousand dollars a year will pay more in taxes. They believe that we need to charge a new way forward by by both making our tax system fairer and prioritizing investment and innovation. They will ensure the wealthiest Americans and the largest corporations pay their fair share, so we can take action to build up the middle class while reducing the deficit. This includes rolling back Trump's tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, enacting a billionaire minimum tax, quadrupling the tax on stock buybacks, and other reforms to ensure the very wealthy are playing by the same rules as the middle class.
Speaker 4: That'll never happen, Okay, All that will happen is we will have a massive resource dump and a brain drain from the country. The wealthy will take their stocks to other countries, to other markets, They'll take their money to other markets and other places. They will move. They will literally take up citizenship in other countries. That's how this works. That's how it has always worked.
Speaker 2: What under her plan, the tax rate on long term capital gains for those earning a million dollars a year or more or will be twenty eight percent because when the government encourages investment, it leads to broad based economic growth and creates jobs, which makes our economy stronger. Wrong, this is absolutely wrong. This is not how you go about it.
Speaker 4: So hold on, you're gonna cut but this is all about cutting taxes to the middle class.
Speaker 2: Yep, and and taxing the shit out of the wealthier and making them pay a twenty eight percent So the long term capital gains on earning a million dollars a year will be will be twenty eight percent.
Speaker 4: So they're saying, you're eighty thousand dollars, you earn the over a quarter of what you earned if you did really well for yourself.
Speaker 3: Is Uncle Sam's right off top.
Speaker 2: That's what they're saying. That is how they're supposedly allegedly going to give everybody a six thousand dollars tax cut to families with newborn children. That's how they and so.
Speaker 4: You understand, like, for instance, a billion dollar cap is basically what they also said there. So you're telling me that every wealthy business person, which again during COVID, more billionaires were created during COVID than ever before in human history, and all of them now are over a billion, if not multiple billions, they're investing wisely. They didn't get to that bee right by being stupid. So now you're telling me that they wouldn't just leave, Well, we're not gonna let them at what You're gonna stop them you're gonna force them at gunpoint to stay on their soil.
Speaker 3: No, they're free citizens. You're all about freedom in this party.
Speaker 4: And then as we're talking about saving people money and cutting taxes, go ahead and read me about that energy one and that green thing, because I feel like that's gonna be expensive. And I'm also curious, how while you're cutting taxes to the middle class, which is your money maker as far as the taxes are concerned in this country, you're talking about cutting the tax which I support. How who are you gonna fund whatever the hell is about to be read?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: As Attorney General, Kamala Harris won tens of millions of tens of millions in settlements against big oil and held polluters accountable. As Vice President, she casts the tie breaking vote to pass the Inflation Reduction Act, the largest investment in climate action in history. This historic work is lowering household energy cost, creating hundreds of thousands of high quality, clean energy jobs, and building a thriving clean energy economy, all while ensuring America's energy security and independence with record energy production. As President, she will unite Americans to tackle the climate crisis as she builds on this historic work, advances environmental justice, protects public lands and public health, increases resilience to climate disasters. That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: That is hilarious, resilience to climate disasters.
Speaker 2: You mean by what was it the seven hundred and fifty dollars that they just gave everybody, uh in North Carolina, which, by the way, did you know that that's a loan? What it's a loan? They don't get that they have to pay that back, those fucking cunts, dudes, I know, yep, it says it.
Speaker 4: That's your taxpayer dollars, y'all, that's your big government that you want more involved in people's lives.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm. You just get a loan, buddy, You're paying that shit back. So uh yeah, it literally said it on the government website that they called it a loan. It wasn't a handout. And it's crazy, dude. But yeah, let's let's let's let's give illegal immigrants two thousand dollars in food stamps and free housing and free healthcare.
Speaker 3: Let's do that, of course.
Speaker 2: So it says, as the Vice President said at the International Climate Conference, uh, she knows that meeting this global challenge will require global cooperation, and she has committed to continuing and building upon the United States international climate leadership. She and Governor Waltz will always fight for the freedom to breathe clean air, drink clean water, and live free from the pollution to fuels the climate crisis. Okay, you're gonna stop chemtrails, You're gonna stop spraying, You're gonna stop polluting the water. Is that what you're gonna do? Is that what you mean by giving us clean water and cleaner air to drink or cleaner air to breathe?
Speaker 8: Rather?
Speaker 4: Okay, the treatment facilities and door the things that must be done to the current facilities to make them up to snow and make them safe and cleaner and whatever. None of that is cheap. And I'm not saying that that shouldn't be done. I believe it should. But like understand, none of the options to clean up any of these facilities and refineries and whatever else to make them more friendly, none of that comes easy.
Speaker 3: None of that comes cheap.
Speaker 4: That comes with slowing down or stopping production as a whole to rebuild certain components like yo, this is that's a drastic undertaking.
Speaker 2: Remember whenever we were on the Trump website. It not only said what it was going to do, but it also said how it was going.
Speaker 3: To do it right.
Speaker 2: Well. This is kind of hopes and dreams, whereas the other one was more of a blueprint of how they plan on implementing it well, investing in affordable chair, childcare, and long term care. This is one of her talking points. Vice President Kamala Harris cast the deciding vote on the American Rescue Plan, which made historic investments in the care economy. As president, she will fight to lower costs for American families, including by expanding high quality home care services for seniors and people with disabilities, and ensuring hard working families can afford high quality childcare, all while ensuring that care workers are paid a living wage and treated with the dignity and respect that they deserve. On the surface, You're like, I can get down with that, no doubt. How are you gonna fucking do it?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 2: Where's that? Where are the resources coming from? Where's the money coming from? Like, yes, I'm sick and tired of paying twelve hundred dollars a month for fucking daycare. Don't get me wrong, Yeah I hate it. I'm I'm about over it. To be completely honest with you. But I mean, unless you're drawing out a plan, these are just words on a screen.
Speaker 4: Right And all I've heard thus far is just planning on cutting some taxes and taxing the rich and that's just going to fund everything, because that's how that's how money works.
Speaker 2: But Wade, let's talk about Drump's Project twenty twenty five agenda.
Speaker 3: It's his that's at the bottom of her platform. Yep.
Speaker 4: Once again, the thing that he has said up and down that he is not about, he's not connected to. It is not something he believes in. He's publicly said this on every Wow.
Speaker 2: So she has ten talking points and she has eleven. The first ten or about what she wants to do, and the final one is this Trump Trump's Project twenty twenty five. This is not something that you're going to implement. Why is it on your list of building an opportunity economy and lowering costs for families? Why is that on this list? What the Vice President Harris's lowering cost agenda is a stark contrast to Donald Trump's plans to jack up prices, weaken the middle class, cut social Security and medicare, eliminate the Department of Education and preschool programs like Headstart and and the Affordable Care Act. Project twenty twenty five would give him unprecedented control to implement his destructive idea, including another handout to his billionaire friends and giant corporations. His plans would increase cost for families by at least thirty nine hundred dollars a year. By slapping a Trump sales tax on imported everyday goods that American families rely on, like gas, food, clothing, and medicine, Trump would raise and add twelve hundred dollars a year to the typical American mortgage. Trump asked big oil executives to give his campaign money so he could roll back regulations and cut taxes for big oil to boost their profits. And Trump's plans would push gas prices up.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: Literally, he's gonna drill, baby, drill, so that we can have lower fuel costs, lower energy costs, and lower everything else costs. And he's doing it because we have more reserves of everything than we need. We don't need to buy any We can make our own, which is super cheap.
Speaker 2: So Trumps again, this shit is crazy, dude, So it ends right here. And saying Trump's economic plans would also trigger a recession. By mid twenty twenty five, he would be He would be president for six months, and it would be a recession. That's what she's saying. It would cost America over three million jobs, threaten hundreds of thousands of clean energy jobs, increase the debt by over five trillion dollars, send inflation skyrocketing, and hurt everyone but the richest Americans.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind, she signed the Inflation Bill or whatever, and as the DA she did all that thing. Remember she kept people on death row when they were found to be innocent and laughed about it later.
Speaker 2: The Inflation reduct their Inflation Reduction Act sent a hundred million dollars to Ukraine. That because that's going to reduce inflation.
Speaker 4: And that was somehow supposed to make things greener and save people heating and cooling costs on their homes, and that was supposed to help inflation, which didn't help people's inflation costs on groceries and gas and all of this. It helped them with possibly their energy bill every month, which is nice, but that didn't help the nation's inflation.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it get it gets worse. Oh oh, there's more so all right, So she had ten things, and then at the bottom of it was Project twenty twenty five agenda right for Sure. And then there's another one safeguard our fundamental freedoms that she lists two things, and then Trump's Project twenty twenty five Agenda.
Speaker 4: Bro No, and then again her talking points has a Trump's and it's in red.
Speaker 2: And then the next one Insure Safety and Justice for All Trump's Project twenty twenty five agenda bro keep America Safe, Secure, and prosperous, Trump's Project twenty twenty five agenda. Literally for every single thing that she talks about, she brings that up.
Speaker 3: This is embarrassing, dude.
Speaker 2: It's like she's obsessed.
Speaker 4: This is this is so weak looking, dude. So you're basically saying that every single point that you have that you're trying to do, you must you you are incapable of standing by what you're saying without throwing shade towards your opponent in a way that already doesn't affect him. Like the people that listen to anything he says knows that he has said publicly this is not his thing. He's gone on multiple po podcast talk shows and he's said it in speeches that everything that you keep trying to throw.
Speaker 3: At him, he's not about. So it does nothing.
Speaker 4: You're talking to hear yourself talk and you can't stand by your platform enough without doing that.
Speaker 3: That is humiliating.
Speaker 2: Ensure Safety and Justice for All and the Trump's Trump's Project twenty twenty five agenda, she goes Donald.
Speaker 3: Trumpty and justice for all.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's for everybody, not excluding anybody. Nope, but she goes Donald Trump is a convicted criminal who only cares about himself. He's proven that time and time again, from caving to the gun lobby and doing nothing to address gun violence, to killing the bipartisan border security deal that would secure our border and keep America safe just to help himself politically. This is coming from the borders are who let millions and millions of illegal immigrants into our country. She is talking about a bipartisan border security deal that would secure our border and keep America safe. Get the fuck out of here, Get the actual fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: I don't there's there's she's just talking like she's literally just babbling.
Speaker 2: Essentially, this is this is maniacal, is what I did feel my IQ points dropping dog go wow, don't read the Internet. Read what I have here on this Internet on this Internet page, and that's all you need to know.
Speaker 3: Right, But the Internet has all that false information out there.
Speaker 2: If uh, if elected, President Trump will implement his twenty twenty five Project agenda to consolidate power, bring the Department of Justice and the FBI under his direct control so that he can give himself unchecked legal power and go after his opponents and rule as a dictator on day one. Now, let's break that sentence down. You mean you you're worried that he's gonna go after his opponents. That's that's interesting. I heard that one before somewhere. Oh yeah, you fucking get it to him.
Speaker 4: Right, like have gone after him in so many ways, and not to mention, what do you what kind of executive order do you think is gonna happen here?
Speaker 3: He is trying to put in term limits.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact, he's not trying to make it a lifelong military dictatorship. He has said nothing to uh, you know, make that seem like something he wants. And as a matter of fact, you're still quoting from the that's the point. But this agenda his twenty twenty five, which he said is not his. So you're just lying openly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. Not only will Trump fail to tackle violence in our communities. In our communities, oh that's cute.
Speaker 3: Outs there in these streets, un Kamala.
Speaker 2: Or fix broke? Oh my god, Not only will Trump fail to tackle violence in our communities or fix our broken immigration system, the one through you broke?
Speaker 3: I who fuck this? Broke?
Speaker 4: It is as the equivalent of the Boomer generation blaming us for ruining the housing market when they literally are the ones that ran the economy into the shitter. The boomers want to look at us, the our generation, the thirty somethings right now, like we're the one that brought it all down. It's like, oh, you handed us a pile of shit, and now you're pointing at it like we made it.
Speaker 3: Same thing here our border crisis. Who made it?
Speaker 4: I remember a guy talking about building a wall, and he was a Nazi. Tell me about this crisis we have Kamala please, Well.
Speaker 2: She's the borderzar. Dude, she knows she's.
Speaker 3: A border whore.
Speaker 2: Anyway, he will make us less safe, he says, we would. We should just get over gun violence and he is pushing for more guns on our streets and wants to arm teachers in our classrooms. He'll advance his cruel imagation immigration agenda, which includes separating children from their parents, and he is refusing to commit to accepting the results of the twenty twenty four election if he loses a second time.
Speaker 4: Didn't he say he was gonna try to take away the whole birthright citizenship thing. I don't know, because I'm just saying talking about ripping children away from their mothers. No, No, if I'm not mistaken, he said he was gonna send all of them packing. I'm pretty sure that was on his agenda of like, you know, I don't know, But again, it sounds like she's just kind of full of shit.
Speaker 2: She wants to keep America safe, secure, and prosperous. But then whenever you get down to Trump's Project twenty twenty five agenda, she goes. Someone as dangerous as Donald Trump should never again be allowed to serve as commander in chief. In office, he cozied up to dictators and turned his back on allies. He undercut America's competitive edge, boasting that not a single American factory would close under his watch and then doing nothing as factory shuttered. He said he would let Russia do whatever the hell they want to our NATO allies, and he calls soldiers who gave their lives in defense of American democracy suckers and losers. Top American military generals and national security officials, including those who worked for Trump, have warned that he is dangerous and unfit to lead, and he is now surrounded by ultra loyalists who enable his worst impulses. Okay, yeah, let's uh, let me let me call something out right, mew So, whenever he's CosIng up to dictators, you mean whenever he created peace in the Middle East talking about those dictators that he was CosIng up to, where he prevented war for the entire time he was in office, You remember those undercutting America's competitive edge hold?
Speaker 4: On about the dictator thing, Oh, we talked about when he ended the Korean War and was the first US president to walk with Kim Jong into North Korea to sign papers that the coosing up to the dictators.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, if you remember before that, only Dennis Robman was being friends with him.
Speaker 4: Right, or do you mean him coosing up to Putin and making deals happen that was strengthening both nations while also simultaneously not letting Putin feel like he had to go to war for his own nation survival.
Speaker 2: CosIng up to jijaping so that we could kind of, you know, work all of this shit out. I mean, is that those the dick taters you.
Speaker 3: Talking about here? Okay?
Speaker 2: Cozing up, cozying up. I would like to think that I kind of want our leader to be cozying up to other dictators and world leaders, because you know, it's like you keep your friends close, but your enemy's closer. I mean, what about that on Matage.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's necessarily cozying up, but I am I do want a president that you gotta understand like these are his, These are his colleagues in a sense, right, these are This is like a fortune five hundred company CEO get together kind of thing. They may all be doing their own thing, but it's like this is a different caliber. The presidents and the kings and the dictators and the whatever else is they I believe should be in contact with each other.
Speaker 3: They should be networking.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying trying to fuck over every little man out there, but I am saying that, yeah, for everybody's security, we should have very good communication networks and trade networks and military alliances with people all around the world.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And also she keeps on running on that whole uh calling the what was it the military people suckers and losers for dying. That is something that was absolutely taken out of context, and that has been fact checked time and time and time again, and still it is on her campaign page, and it's it's just it's disgusting to see that people are just blindly listening to this woman and her entire campaign because we know it's not just her, she's just the puppet. Like I'm not gonna put I'm not putting it all on her because it's globalism that is wearing a Kamala Harris mask. That's really what it is.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 2: We just got to look at it for what it is, and what it is is that she's running in hopes that the American people are too asleep to do their own research, that the American piece people will just blindly follow Democrat always, no matter what, Democrat, no matter what right. Like those kind of people, they don't care about policies, They don't care about implementations of anything moving forward. I just want blue, and I don't care who wins. I don't care if it's Joe Biden. I don't care if it's Kamala Harris. I don't care if Michael Jackson rises from the dead and is tickling little kids again. If he's Democrat, I'm voting for him. That's the that's the brainwashing. And so that's really why we wanted to talk about this, because this is something that has been getting talked about for far too long. And to be honest, we had talked about Project twenty twenty five for you know, a few times, but we never really looked that deep into it because it looked like it was nothing serious. And I think we found out today it's kind of true. It's not really that serious, and it's not something that Trump is running on. He's running on Agenda forty seven.
Speaker 4: And I'll say, as far as a whole hymn shitting on veterans that was also specifically talking about John McCain, who at the time was trying to run against him for the Republican nomination, and he was kind of blasting everybody. He talked shit on Ted Cruz on DeSantis. He talked shit on Huckabee. He talks shit on all of them. Remember that that was when it was he was being taken seriously as a political figure, and people were like, whoa, you already said, he's talking on everybody that was during that timeframe. And he talked shit on McCain, which I actually like because now that we have learned more things about your boy, John McCain, Fuck him.
Speaker 3: And I'm glad that.
Speaker 4: Donald Trump called him a loser because he you know what, Yeah, yeah, I'll stand by that.
Speaker 10: I'm glad he called him a loser. Yeah, yeah, fuck John McKay. He's the war hero PIW. Yeah, look at the story a little closer. We did an episode not too terribly long about it. Go check it out what they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go check out and see what he did to the veterans and the POWs that were left behind, because there were absolutely at least twelve hundred left behind that we never got back.
Speaker 2: Didn't even teach the government and to look for the certain call signs whenever calling for the sos.
Speaker 4: And then to that point burned their signifier numbers to where even now if one of them were to find a radio transponder, somehow get it working and send the signal to the United States. We no longer have the documentation to authenticate the code that is being sent.
Speaker 3: Basically, too bad, so sad, sorry for you.
Speaker 4: Y'all are just not coming home and people are gonna forget about you. It's just understood that you died in action. They may still be alive currently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, So this is why we talk about these things so that you don't just blindly believe, and to be honest, I mean, we encourage you to do a little bit more research. There's probably a shitload that I couldn't even cover. I couldn't even get to, you know, So we definitely encourage y'all to go and do a little bit more research on this. If you need a little bit more validation or you want a little bit more insight, definitely go check it out, dude, because this this is a blatant lie by the Harris campaign, and we think that everybody should be fully caught up on the rhetoric that you shouldn't vote for Trump because he stands for Project twenty twenty five, because that is absolutely incorrect, it's not true, and it is a it's a stunt and it's a talking point. And that's how they're hoping to get elected, is to scare you into voting for Kamala. And I'm sorry. You shouldn't be scared into having into voting for somebody. You shouldn't be scared for that. You should be voting on the policies for the person that you want to be elected, not voting because you don't want somebody elected. That is so asked backwards and it baffles me. And if somehow the election was not stolen back in twenty twenty and that was the main reason that Joe Biden got elected, because we know it wasn't his policies. We know it wasn't because he was such a great speaker, or he you know, he stood for your values or anything like that. No, let's just be honest. You voted for Biden because you hated Trump and you're and that's probably what's going to happen again. If it's a tight knit or if it's a close race or whatever, and we have to have an extra month to count all the ballots because of the fucking race is so close, the reason will be it's Trump or it's not Trump. Those are your options. Yeah, that's really all they're running on.
Speaker 4: And to be fair, whenever we were talking about if Killery would have gotten the nomination, I would have voted for literally a pet rock over Killery.
Speaker 3: And I still would do that to this day.
Speaker 4: There are people on the other side of that that say they would vote for the literal pet rock before they vote for Donald Trump. And you know what those people are the ones that will read everything on Kamala Harris's website and believe it full tilt. Like you said, no research, no independent thought. You could see like I said with that guy with the weird, crazy haircut, because I guess that's a vibe for a certain general of humans. They don't see. There's no spark of intelligence. There's no you know how you can see like in a child who's in a classroom setting.
Speaker 3: They're learning.
Speaker 4: You see the gears turning right, you see that spark in their eyes like's they're in the zone. They're learning information, their brain is functioning. It's beautiful to behold when it's really happening and real learning is occurring. But then you see these types, these people on that side of the aisle, there is none of that it's dull.
Speaker 3: It's very drone like.
Speaker 4: It's very almost zombie esque, if you will, no independent thought, No free will as far as maybe free will as far as their self pleasure, sure, but no free will as far as like willingly doing something. All of them have the degrees and things that they can't use and then blame that on the society for why they can't get a job doing anything other than working at Starbucks.
Speaker 3: With a liberal arts degree.
Speaker 4: It's those people, right, Or this one chick with a master's and lesbian dance theory but somehow doesn't understand why she's not making two hundred thousand dollars with her quote unquote credentials. It's like, what you know, these people, you can tell they've given up. I'm sure there's a soul somewhere deep down in there, but it's like so covered up with just trash and ilk that they've just let their brains absorb and just rot into this thing.
Speaker 3: Like, ah, it blows my mind.
Speaker 4: Like people don't even wake up to see how bad they're being brainwashed, and they feel virtuous in their brainwashing. How brainwashed they are is how they see themselves as a good and virtuous and morally high grounded person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not for the brainwashed zombies out there that can't think on their own or do any kind of research on their own or whatever. So yeah, we kind of just wanted y'all to be a little bit more informed and give you the actual real shit that's going on here, because what she's spouting, it ain't it. It just ain't. So anyway, Yeah, we hope you hope you learned a little something on this episode, Jacob, do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: My god, I it's not like this is necessarily new information.
Speaker 3: It's talking.
Speaker 4: My vote was changed tonight, I'll be honest with you, but.
Speaker 3: Man, this was a bit of an eye opener. I knew that she was saying some wild shit.
Speaker 2: But like, bro, yeah, she'd be off for Rocker anyway, Jacob, how about some knife hands up in here.
Speaker 4: Dude, If you haven't, dear cult members, please at this time head the five stars hit the share the likesns cried the comment, leave a post leaver review, shares with the friends of family shrifes everywhere, especially this episode. We are getting closer and closer to election time. Shared this around. Let everybody hear for themselves. Stir the pot let them do their own research, share this, and let this be that conversation starter.
Speaker 3: Here's the deal.
Speaker 4: The more activity that all of the algorithms he across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallys and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody who's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: No better off that fire Lit speaks