Speaker 1: Well, we know it's gonna be rainy the next couple of days. You might as well sit on your couch and do nothing and watch some shows. It's time for what you're watching on Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living color, but you're watching in there. Americans love television. They win their kids USA Television mat.
Speaker 2: Watching too many of those live television shows. Where's the meteor?
Speaker 1: So we wrapped up last night a show called No Good Deed.
Speaker 2: I started that and I think from what I remember, I was a long time ago. I started it and then aborted. I think it was because Lisa Coudro. I felt like it was being forced. Maybe is kind of the feeling I had, And she kind of bothered me a little bit, but not as much as I thought she would.
Speaker 1: I'm not a giant fan of Lisa Kudro. That doesn't mean I wouldn't watch something that she's in just because she's in it. But I what was it about it?
Speaker 2: What's the premise again?
Speaker 1: So Lisa Cudro and Ray Romano are Lydia and Paul Moore, Oh that's right there selling a house a kid that died and their son died in the house, right, and they kind of it's a course of eight episodes. They kind of every episode gives you a little bitgger piece of what happened to their son and what happened, like the mystery surrounding what happened exactly to their son. Throw in Dennis Leary as Ray Romano's brother who just got out of prison. You've got Luke Wilson in there as a neighbor. Luke Wilson's married to Linda Carlini, who is Luke Wilson's wife, but she's also having an affair with another woman. Everybody's trying to buy. The house's being sold.
Speaker 2: It's like in Hollywood somewhere. I think they I think they said it was Los Felis. The film or the house that they used is actually in Hancock Park.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful house.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you've probably seen it if you've been in the area. Okay, listen, here's here's my review. Yeah, don't you don't have to draw it out that long. It doesn't just give me. You could give me some more clue about what happened to the kid. Early on, and then they add, like seventh eighth episode, they introduce new characters that are integral to the story, like why weren't they involved early in the show. I felt like it was one of those forced on palm type situations where it wants to be this big mystery and it's it try. It rests on the laurels of its predecessors and shows like that that really works well, like White Lotus, things like that.
Speaker 1: Dead to Me. Apparently there's there's a connection. I couldn't figure out exactly what it was, but there is a there is a connection to the show Dead to Me one of the producers something like that. And Linda Carlini is good, but she almost plays a very similar character she does and that was I love her too, And that's kind of an off pudding. I I just and then the ending seemed very unsatisfactory. And Ray Romano and Lisa Kudro actually do well in some of the more.
Speaker 2: Dramatic I're liking them together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're good together. But so we finished that. We're going to watch The Night Agent season two next.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I love the season one. I feel like I don't remember any I know that I liked it. I just don't remember much about that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then I offered to watch White Lotus season three with my wife, and.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to watch that with you.
Speaker 1: Why did she say the same exact.
Speaker 2: Thing, Because there's certain things that we want to watch, Like I won't even watch stuff that I want to watch alone with my husband's in the room and I have like headphones on and he's reading a book or something like. I just there's just certain shows as a woman that you can only enjoy when you're on your own, because you don't want to worry about I don't know, you want to focus on it, you want to escape from it. You don't have to worry about what is he?
Speaker 1: What is he going to think about your show that you are afraid that he's going to think about.
Speaker 2: You're not that. It's just you're just bothering us by existing in the same room. It's a distraction, Okay. If you really want me to get down to it, I don't. Apparently, Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: Three railers on the website right now, Friendship with Tim Robinson and Paul Rudd, the Thunderbolts trailer, and Elizabeth Moss for one last round of resistance in The Handmaid.
Speaker 2: It's the breathing. You know, if you could just cease breathing, we'd be fine.
Speaker 1: And then this weekend Sunday Night, just during the show, it's a good forty five minutes. Just hold your breath. Sunday Night is going to be Saturday Night Live's fiftieth anniversary special. I think they're doing full three hours on it. They did a I think it was USA Today maybe did a ranking of the top fifty cast members of all time on Saturday Night Live. And he guesses too.
Speaker 2: Who number one was number one? Somebody who hasn't I would say Chris Farley. No, Actually, he was actually farther down than I thought he was. I think he was somewhere around like fourteen or fifteen. Eddie Murphy was the number Yeah, very good, which makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean you look at the the amount of stuff that he's done since he was on Saturday Night Love. So it's the whole breath of career basically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, Okay, I mean Chevy Chase was on the there for a year but went on to do right, but a.
Speaker 1: Total decame a total.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too bad.
Speaker 1: All right, you missed any part of the show, go back and listen to the podcast. You can check it out at kf I am six forty dot com, slash Gary and Shannon, or anywhere you find your.
Speaker 2: Favorite like to talk to him. We should get him on the.
Speaker 1: Show Chevy Chase. Yeah, I don't know if he does that same thing.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Get him and Kevin Costner in to do a little I'm Over Kevin Costner. Point counterpoint,