Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. I just want you all to know something right now, We're gonna power through both of us. I think agree very easily. Could just go take a little post meal nap right now? Yeah, holler Box again. You all be able to enjoy the fine food from holler Box this weekend at the JR Or October Fest at the Central Florida fair Grounds tonight and then tomorrow. German food, beer, music, it's it's, it's a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's happening again fair Grounds tonight and all day tomorrow. All the details on tickets and anything you need to of wj r R dot com.
Speaker 2: Don't be a pussy finished that big pretzel. I don't want to do it while we're on the air.
Speaker 1: I'm a professional, Okay, you know I've gotta dot Com has all the info and big thanks again to Hollerbox.
Speaker 2: Man. If you haven't been to their restaurant in Sanford, I think most people have. If you haven't, I'm just telling you you're missing out. A few minutes left to vote, and you say we play it. By the way, you could win passes for the October Fest this morning as a prize from somebody who votes. Will be a handle those out at random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're voting on which Nickelback song you want to hear.
Speaker 2: So a few minutes left. If you want to get in on that's there in the JR Facebook page. I told you I was really bringing the heat with the headline of the week. I knew it was remiss. I only had one so far, which was earlier this morning. I now have another to add for your consideration.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to write it down and compare it to the other one.
Speaker 2: French bulldog dies on Alaska Airlines flight after being moved from first class to coach.
Speaker 1: According to lawsuits, I'm just gonna say on flight, I don't need all the other stuff.
Speaker 2: French bulldog dies on Alaska Airlines flight after being moved from first class to coach.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that the owner is going to have a nice lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Well that the dog was with the owner at the time they were both asked to move to coach. I guess there was a seating issue, and.
Speaker 1: Well the dog died because you moved us to coach from first class.
Speaker 2: That's what they're claiming. The dog had literally a panic attack over having to be moved to sit with the commoners in coach and having to be moved and all that.
Speaker 1: Comparing the headlines of the week right now, we have read it French bulldog dies on an Alaskan Airline flight after being moved from first class to coach, or we have wild wedding guest bites fingertip off of another person at the wedding.
Speaker 2: The wedding guest takes it all day. Okay, that's according to the Court of Bob.
Speaker 1: If the listeners have a the thoughts, you can two two five two six, which one wins it?
Speaker 2: Two two five two six The.
Speaker 1: Bulldog dye pampered bulldog hold on as a headline of the week. That's what we're That's what we're betting on, is the headline. Was it the French bulldog or pat read it French bulldog?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, French bulldog dies on Alaska Airlines's flight after being moved from first class to coach.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's a better headline than this one? Wild wedding guest bites finger off, fingertip off another guest. You vote two two five two six, So give them the results after idiotology.
Speaker 2: So the rest in peace French bulldog.
Speaker 1: I truly hope that uh they get some kind of compensation because that sucks losing your dog, that's your family member.
Speaker 2: I'm a compassionate dog owner. Yeah, I'm just gonna leave that there, that steaming pile of bs. Ready, we've had this conversation before. This topic has come up, and there's a lot of misunderstood information about if you're buying a house and someone had been killed or murdered in that house, whether or not disclosed has to be disclosed. The actual answer is most states do not require the real estate agent to disclose anything of that nature about a death or even a murder in a home. Most states that is the case.
Speaker 1: Crazy to me, because if you're buying the home in Deltona where the Xbox murders have, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean they won't answer if you ask them. They don't have to volunteer the information. Hey, you know this lovely house that you think might be your dream house, there was a family of six, take it out. You don't have to just offer that up that said. Thirty percent of people asked about this said I'd be cool with buying a murder house. About pricing location, baby asked that question, Hey, would you buy a house? It was a murder scene.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I just laughed at it, because I almost did. I tried to remember the home in winter Park where the lady stabbed her husband that was a professor at UCS.
Speaker 2: That's a mansion. No, no, no, no, I I looked.
Speaker 1: I checked into what the pricing was going to be since a murder happened there that everybody knew about. And I thought, if it's under this, I can sell.
Speaker 2: My house a little picker upper.
Speaker 1: And then no, no, sell my home, borrow money from my parents and my in laws and maybe a friend, and then move in there and then live in there for a couple of years and turn it around. It's on a nice little lake, Knowles, So what if some dude was stabbed in there?
Speaker 2: Is what I thought.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you're in then, And it was no mansion, by the way, that was a pretty damn nice house. It was a very nice house. It's been a great location, but not a mansion, trust me, because I could have never even fad them buying it if it was Damn, I promised I wouldn't eat.
Speaker 2: I'm eating. It's good food, man, Well it's good food, all right? You ready? I get price in location wins out. I'm sorry, it just does. I don't blame people for say I don't blame you either. You need to get the visual on this Lynching Taco blog at WJ dot com or the JR Facebook pages. Guy in Massachusetts drives a custom nineteen seventy five Chevy pickup truck which has a double double king cab. He has uh, he is a double double king cab. It doesn't exist. He's created this. It's basically two front ends of a truck facing in opposite directions the cab portion. So it looks you have to look at this thing, and it's a functioning driving truck. That well, if you're behind it, it looks like it's probably coming at you.
Speaker 3: I'll drive it anywhere as long as it's not raining. It's no different than any other truck. Is just basically a different bed. You have to have TL lights, turn signals, everything else. Red lights on the back are led lights out of a bus services, your brake lights, your turn signals and running light. I put rearview mirrors in the front end to back because I like symmetry and I wanted it to look the same both ways.
Speaker 1: It's the dumbest looking thing I've ever seen, and people are asking, can you drive it in either direct? No, it's just like driving a regular truck. It goes forward or reverse, but you don't. You can't get in the other half of the cabin. Just start driving forward to reverse the other half of it. And you have a truck that has two front ends going each way, which means you don't have a bed, which is why.
Speaker 2: You get a truck in the first place. Am I right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, for carrying stuff and anyway, JR or Facebook page to look at that. Do we want to know the votes? I'm sure the fingerbier probably prevailed.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Somebody said the pampered bulldog headline is funnier fun your visual.
Speaker 2: That's how I took it. Like a dog you know that spends its day licking itself, knows if it's in first class or coach. It's just glad it's not in the underbelly of the plane.
Speaker 1: And I understood the funniness of it, but there was one other person that voted. Somebody said, French bulldog wins all day. Otherwise fingertip, fingertip, wedding, fingertip, fingertip, crazy wedding, human cannibalism wins every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wedding, hands down.
Speaker 1: Every single vote was wedding except for those two.
Speaker 2: So sorry, I have to take you two out for a beer. Who are on the page with me about the dogs? Obviously similar senses of humor here I gets tracked from the headline.
Speaker 1: I get the funny part. What it's it's headline of the week, which one is better? And the better headline is a wild wedding guest by let me drink well.
Speaker 2: Actually, the funny part is referred to as a wild person, some savage that has been living in the deep wilderness emerged. It showed up in this wedding and it started acts some cannibalism. So okay, yeah, I see the light now, wild wedding guests is what I just said. For the record, I apologize that will ever happen again. Thank you to everybody bring the heat with two headlines of the week and one show M do that every day. I love it. Thank you to everybody At two two five, two, six.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of texts came in to answer that all right, you know too, Cord about the dog follow the addiction one song at a time, one on one one w j r R, Orlando rock station,