Speaker 1: No One with Linchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w j R R. Taco and I were just talking about Deadliest Catch while that was playing, which he doesn't watch anymore. But I'm still faithful viewer in the twentieth season.
Speaker 2: But I said to Pat, I can't believe I still knew one of the guy's nicknames from the show. That is absolutely sad.
Speaker 1: Now, I was telling Bob, I was looking forward to getting home today because I you know, I tape it on Tuesday nights. It was on last night I got to see what happened to Captain Keith. It looked like he stroked out at the end of the last episode last week, stroked out out at sea, right in front of his brother Mouse, who is the character that you couldn't believe you remembered his nickname.
Speaker 2: I have not watched Dead as Catch in it least ten years, we'll say nine years, and I remember that.
Speaker 1: God, it's sad. Don't anybody spoil it for me. By the way, I'd rather.
Speaker 3: Won't read anything that comes to see.
Speaker 1: What happens on the tax slne from last night's episode. To follow up on that, do it baby, Okay?
Speaker 3: Let's begin in where is this the no, this is uh.
Speaker 1: An area just outside of Seattle. Police responded to a Amazon's based in Seattle, right I believe? So? Yeah, yeah, two year old uh was playing with his siblings, and the two year old climbed into and was briefly trapped inside of one of those Amazon lockers.
Speaker 3: Oh god, this is.
Speaker 1: Like this is like the claw machine mentality all over again. Yeah, but he's going on a locker. That's just well, it'll turned out fine. There's all sorts of safety precautions in case this ever happens. There is a release, very large release handle inside of each locker.
Speaker 3: The uh. Yeah, but trying to tell a two year old to pull on that.
Speaker 1: Managers of every location where these lockers are located, outside stores and whatnot, all are able to open the lockers if there's an issue. The lockers are able to be opened remotely if there's an issue.
Speaker 3: Kid just briefly. I'm just.
Speaker 1: Let's just say the kid wandered off and climbed in there on his own and was in there for a few minutes, and here comes so and so thinking they're coming to pick up their package.
Speaker 3: Whatever. I know, you can get those on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Man, you're not supposed to drop these off here. It's supposed to be at the fire station. And this one's a little past its prime of you don't want the kid anymore? Oh my god, you ever do the thing where well, there's similar as a pe locker being a lot or shoved in one of those.
Speaker 1: I witnessed that many times. I never, I never would have participated in doing something like that.
Speaker 3: Wank wink.
Speaker 2: I see a football player jock bully. But I got thrown into into a locker many times, a couple of times, like you know, pushed into it, shor yeah, but not inside of it. I'm climbing in the dryer. Did you do that with your siblings?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: God, no, that they turned it on once? What some bitch? I mean, they shoved it off right away. But when it went baboom?
Speaker 3: Was it fun? For a brief moment it was kind of.
Speaker 2: Cool, like, hey, yeah, we're all having fun, we're kids and dark in here, and then it was not fun at all.
Speaker 3: Then when yeah, I just heard outside yelling.
Speaker 2: Don't even don't like there was one voice or reason out of the three or four.
Speaker 1: Of us two year old in the Amazon marker let's go to Uh, Bixby, Oklahoma near Tulsa.
Speaker 2: Uh, didn't the guys in Jackass do it the big dryer, the laundromat.
Speaker 3: I think they might have been a big industrial.
Speaker 1: If they didn't, they should, yeah, should have nobody else do it?
Speaker 3: Please? No, No, we're not.
Speaker 2: Do not get any actually, don't trust. Don't do anything you hear on the show.
Speaker 1: What there is on occasion some good information provided on this show, because after all, at the end of the conversation, we're all about I know.
Speaker 3: Public service in the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by and large, yet anything that we say or do on this show a general rule of thumb, don't emulate or imitate.
Speaker 3: I think that covered us. Okay, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mixby, Oklahoma. The Bixby High School principal, Mickey Replage is now former high school principal of Bixby High School. They had their fall dance there to welcome in fall.
Speaker 3: As this one was it's working.
Speaker 1: No principal showed up to the weekend dance. Evidently it had a few more than a few, and uh not only did he wreak of alcohol, but uh yeah, he got a little loose and decided to get on the dance floor and you know, make some moves with some of the students. Oh you want, go ahead and do the math here fire. Oh my god, this the school. He was actually arrested that night at the Curious.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: I mean we don't know that he drove there. He was well, he was grinding with him.
Speaker 1: I guess, dude, yeah, you're inappropriate touching. And it's like, dude, man, look I know it's your weekend, and this is a school dance, even if you were just a teacher. Somebody said, we did the dryer thing to my brother, turned the heat off and just fluffed him a little.
Speaker 2: Probably deserved it, right. It was uncool when it threw me in, But I wasn't even long enough. I was just one tumble in my head smacking it. Remember when I was a chaperone in a high school dance while I were tire As a matter of fact, yeah remember that late Mary Rams, my friend, my roommate, taught there, and you know I may have had a couple, yeah, but I was just chaperoning. I wouldn't. I wasn't a principal, I wasn't an employee there, didn't did you break out the bob dance at that. No, I might have like slow danced or something maybe with her, you know, just you know, to show the kids. Hey, adults are real too, but nothing like this. But no, it was one of those things of hey, Bob, I don't have another chaperone to go with me. I don't have a date or whatever you go I said, all right, it's not a date, she goes, No, I'll buy a sixer.
Speaker 1: And anyway, anybody who might be new to the show, when you hear me throw out the phrase Bob dance, I don't mean the car dealership or the car dealer, Oh no, no, it's it's I think the Elaine dance from Seinfeld only on steroids. Yeah, and I've seen I've seen that many. It's usually at a wedding. We're towards the end of the wedding.
Speaker 2: I might ask my new one that my wife really dislikes, is pushing my belly.
Speaker 3: Out the dad bought belly dance, like the unbuttoned shirt.
Speaker 2: We have this new thing and promotions pat the thing that spins around and you stand on it and it has a camera on you the whole time. And of course it Mels Golf tournament, their charity tournament this weekend. Here I am okay, unbuttoned shirt.
Speaker 3: And pushed out the belly and she's mortified.
Speaker 1: You know when you just get to that age where it just doesn't matter anymore. Man who cares?
Speaker 3: Who cares? She laughed at all. My wife's the trooper obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, finally there's this this one. Growing up, they had a family next door. Pat Yeah, through the through the family dog, and the dryer turned it on.
Speaker 3: So the siblings said, do.
Speaker 2: You know what and through the little kid, and the dryer turned it on and said, just say, you know how it felt?
Speaker 3: You don't do that to an animal. Hell no, anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows the song working for the Weekend from lover Boy, right, everybody's what can the Mike Reno and his red leather pants.
Speaker 2: I don't know that much about it, but I know it was a great song lover Boy.
Speaker 1: They've remained active and they're back on the radar in a partnership with I Hop International House of Pancakes, where they have reworked working for the Weekend into Working for the week day to promote the idea of going and enjoying an affordable breakfast in the morning and I.
Speaker 2: Motista get it on Monday Friday.
Speaker 3: You want a piece of my toe? That's why we love in the most.
Speaker 1: Come on. The video is fantastic and it's Pancake lover Boy Fashion Figures performing. I thought it was gonna points some breakfast on a fra.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be you want a piece of bacon, But that toast rimes the most.
Speaker 3: I like that. I'm goingary now. That is fantastic. We got your hubble U j r r