Speaker 1: Okay, we're in the middle of November. What the heck happened?
Speaker 2: Man, It seems like we just started and we are going to be flying to Guatemala City at the end of the month. Everyone gathers, some explorers gather with me in Guatemala City for twelve to thirteen day discovery of some of the most amazing may insights in the world. And we're talking to Call and Elmador and some other smaller sites. But we don't really know the inception date for these places because they're extremely old. And what a lot of people don't recognize is that when the conquistadors the Spanish arrived to the New World, which is North America, Mexico and Central America, what they were looking at were the descendants of the great builders of these cities like t Call. And I didn't recognize this until I was mentored by an elder, a man named Humbat's Men. I talk about him in my upcoming book, The Mayan Controversy, and he told me that what we experience, or what the Spanish experienced, were not only the descendants, but they had evolved into sacrificial blood sports, human sacrifice and so forth, and so on because they didn't have any guidance and the great minds behind these ancient cities. This was a whole different type of a person. There was a whole different type of Homo sapien. In fact, it's widely thought that what the archaeological community looks at today isn't anything close to what the people were who actually designed and engineered.
Speaker 1: Many of the Great cities. This is a true The Maya are a true pyramid culture, and it's beginning to show that we need to be more cognizant of unseen forces like telluric energy. I talk about tleric feels all the time we had Christine on the program. Chris is talking about tleric energy coming out of the Great Pyramid. The ancient Egyptians, the Dynastic, prior to the Dynastics, the pre Dynastic people were very astute at collecting, energizing, and disseminating energy. We don't know how it was distributed because there's nothing left of any of the transferred devices. If they were coils, or if they were two's, if they were stone, we don't know. So advanced to our understanding of science that we can only guess now, but we do know from the little bit we've obtained that the Maya not only were a pyramid culture, but according to a number of elders at their capacity, at the highest capacity, there were over fifty five thousand pyramid cities from Honduras to the middle of Mexico that would be the Yucatan Peninsula. Hey, this is cliff from Earth ancients and today we are going to discover the genius of the Maya in their books which are otherwise known as codises. And I've had a chance to see and we've talked to Ed Barnhardt, doctor Barnhardt about thirty or so known excavation of cities that are considered Maya in Mexico, in Central America. But if there were fifty five thousand, that's a scratch, that's a tip of the iceberg. That's one percent or less. And that's not even talking, that's not even considering what this lightar scan unveiled back in twenty eighteen when they scanned the Guatemalan biosphere and found sixty thousand, six zero three three zero zero zero unknown communities, civic areas, pyramids and so on that have never never been seen before. And one of the things by the way that a lot of people don't know about is there are very unusual shaped pyramids and temples, which represents a whole different aspect of the Maya. Now, a lot of people believe in what we're told by the archaeological community is that the ma are approximately three thousand years old. Well, I've been going to Yucatan and to Mexico for over three decades, and I have to tell you, not only does that not make sense when you look at the great age of many of these buildings, but the oral traditions, the traditions that have been handed down revealed that the Maya congregated as a collective and this is a multi racial, multi ethnic group of people that gathered from all parts of the different all parts of the planet, Africa, Asia, Europe well pleasant day or Europe, Middle East, and whatever is in Southeast Asia. These are the people that gathered probably over twelve thousand or more years ago. The elders tell me it's about twenty to twenty eight thousand years as close to that as they can get. But I don't know. I mean, there's just no writing. And we do know of the thousands of codises that were once available a complete library. Only four books are left and that's all we got. And that leads me to today's show. Today's program is a discussion a decipherment of these codises and most notably the Brogaia Codex, which is in Europe, and how it actually describes machines and biology and calindrical data reading. This is why a lot of the Maya are considered daykeepers, because they're calindrical calendar masters, calendar scientists, and they can tell what time of the year to plant their crops. In fact, some of the more fine tune daykeepers were used and they would tell a newly married couple or a couple that wanted to have a child, what time of year, what day, if possible, to conceive a child, and what would what the child would turn out to be if they did it on this date as close as possible, what they could what they could predict that the child would would grow up to be, what their role in life would be. So these codises that we have left to us are brilliant, but the most important thing, and I don't remember if you if you guys, if you remember, about seven years ago, we had Jim o'caonhn who was a forensic engineer on he wrote a book on the Maya, and he was told about in the nineteen sixties when he was down there, that most of the codses, in fact all of them, all of the codises are translated from technical manuals, and these manuals were used for observing planets for crop development. They were the last vestiges of the brilliant ancestors of the Maya. This is going to be important look at what we can expect. And as we look at these courtisies a little better, we can begin to introduce artificial intelligence as it's tweaked in such a way, and this will also help us gain great leaps in terms of decipherment. And this is the big problem we have with Maya hieroglyssics decipherment. And this is the problem I have with the archaeological communities. They did not in the late nineteen fifties and sixties confer with the elders and with the daykeepers of the time. They decided to go alone. And these Western scientists were working at the best they can to decipher the hieroglyphics. But if you don't work with the people that are still alive, I mean what the hell what are you doing? So today we're gonna learn about a number of aspects of these courtises, why they are important, the scientific data behind these codises, and what we can learn by the sipherment. So today's program is a true prehistory. And my guest is Aloy's eyeling. Hey, the seventh annual Grand Egyptian Tour is coming up. We have Mohammad and Nohah, bring him with us. We're going to be visiting Tennis, Egypt, which is very very old. We don't know what happened there. It looks like a catastrophic event happened. It has megalithic structures, statues, and some large pieces strewed around Muhammad. What do we know about Tennis? What makes it so unique?
Speaker 3: What we know about Tennis unfortunately so little, but it is so little inconvenior with the importance and the greatness of Tennis. But for us it is very high level of information. Number one, what we know that Tennis was a great center of knowledge in ancient Egypt. It was the big city receiving all the travelers and immigrants and visitors to Egypt from the northeast part of Egypt. They come across Sinai. The second thing about Tennis that there was a massive size tembile or I can call it big town. We call it temble dedicated to Amonra. This tembile or this village, if I can call it, this way was completely built out of rose granite fromas one. You know what, people don't know that there was more than twelve obelisks in Tennis, maybe more, but the remains some of them still in good condition, but all of them are laying on the ground. The one they took it to the Grand Museum, the one in front of the main gate of the Grand Museum is from Tennis, and the one in Tarry Square now is from Tennis. So there are about ten obelisks or eight obelisks still there at Tennis. So the story is very strange because we expected even if the temple was in bad condition, we expected more ruins, to see more cat ORed blocks, but we found only few. But we found the biggest. By the way, there are remains of blocks weighing more than two hundred ton and three hundred ton we found the foot of a statue. According to the dimension of the foot, the statue would be more than fifteen hundred ton. The foot is like a car size.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we don't know what happened exactly. It must be something very strong hit tennis and hit that temple and it causes it caused great damage, like great exublusion happened inside the temple and caused that all the pieces are scattered on a distance maybe like three or four kilometers wide.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 3: When people go to tennis, they're going to feel the magic and they feel the dips of the history of tennis.
Speaker 1: I join us. It's going to be April twenty eight through May tenth. For all the details and the itinerary, go to Earth Agents dot com Forward Slash Tours. We have a returning guest this week. He has written a number of articles in the Graham Hancock website. His name is Elloye's Ealing and he is a German. He's actually retired. He's a former chemical researcher. But he's written extensively about prehistory and he has a new book out called The True Er Prehistory, The True or Prehistory, An Unofficial History of Human Man and Earth. It's volume one. And what is unique about this book is that he is very much focused on prehistory and our missing prehistory. In other words, we have a lot of guesses on what has taken place, but as a researcher, like many of us, we filled there's a huge void in our understanding of the of the past. So we're gonna learn a little bit about this new book, the Truer Prehistory in our interview today. So hey, elloy, welcome back to Earth. Anxient is great to have you, okayver, Yeah, what influenced you to write this book? Was it a combination of the articles that you had written, or was there something that you discovered that you felt needed to be presented in a book.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe just for introduction to But then I retired, I decided to go into the prehistory and to get a better understanding of what was the real ire the past of man. And I checked various sources, and one of the sources, by chance, these codexes in Mexico from the attack time before the Spanish coced the country, and it really struck me like like lightning when I when I suddenly realized, hey, this is something which is biochemistry. It's it's not some fancy mouse or some fancy uh pictures of quality or some nonsense. This is really not an really science. And so I started to dig deeper and deeper deeper, and in fact I attended even for two years lectures in biochemistry as to local university, just to get a better understanding of what was was inside. And as I proceeded, I really realized this is is not superficial, it's really in depth scientific. What is shown there. Obviously, the the pictures, they are not according to our way to formulate chemistry. So they do not write merelylecules or some form. They do it in a way which is more I think, adapted to their culture. And one has to do, I think, to recognize that the original books are lost, they're gun for a long time, so what be looking at are copies, copies of something from long gone gun times. And these copies they were adjusted to what the people in their daily life, daily life experience, and so one has to look behind the curtain sometimes. But if you do so, then you really get struck what is in there. So it's not let's a simple chemistry, it is it is something for example, which was in in recently in twenty two, a Nobel price was given to the person who who invented this kind of of modification of DNA, and this is something nobody can imagine.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about Crisper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chrisper, exactly, Chrisper. And this is an idea to really to tune DNA. What maybe just to explain if you if you want to tune DNA, one has to imagine that the length of this DNI and DNA strand is about two meters two meters, and if you blow up the sickness to the sickness of an hair, the length of that strand increases to one hundred miles almost And to tune pinpointing the exact position, you have to do it by the inch, So that means you have to address a position on the strength of one hundred miles to an inch accuracy. And this is unbelievable how they do it and how they learn to do it. And one of these techniques techniques is Crisper Cuss. And you find an exact replication of Crisper Cuss also in the codexes in the in the in one picture of the codex Borgia, you have exactly a mimicry of this modern presentation to an engine representation. And in these cases you can even look at the strand and how it's it's attached to the substrate and things like that, so it's it's maybe not obvious, but if you understand what is shown, then it became obvious. And I have also you are to stress that the pictures are not isolated. So there's picture here, pictures there, and fragments and you have to sort it and put it together a book. So you find everything in it. Molecuts, you find DNA, you find aeron a, you find how to do a modification of DNA. You have all these deep in depths in promation in these various pictures. So it's a book of genetics, it's not. And codecs of some mad guys, which I think this is really pity the Spanish at that time that didn't know what they had in hand, so they burned maybe ninety nine percent of what they found, and only a very little of the book survives. And this one was by chance the batary of the Vatican in Rome, and there it was stored on a very good, nice conditions and it survived. And so we can have this for an example what was known to our interests.
Speaker 1: Want to I want to talk a little bit about the these codises, because I have studied the Dresden codis a little bit. But the one you're talking about, the Borgaia code.
Speaker 4: Example, okay in German d SA Borgia, I do not know.
Speaker 1: Huh. Years ago I interviewed an engineer who had spoken to an elder in Yucatan, Mexico, and this elder Maya, said that they had these coduses had been reproduced from technical manuals, and this is exactly what you believe. But the problem is that in the interpretation sometimes it doesn't make a lot of sense because they didn't understand what they were writing down. But if we go back to the beginning, how old do you think these Mesoamerican cultures are? Are they are they are these books in their libraries or are they Are they being handed down by their earlier generations?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a generation task, so I think it's it's thousands of years ago. But it was that important for these people that they continued to copy, copy and copy, and this copying was done in a very accurate manner. They did not lose the content. Maybe they changed a bit the kind how they drew, the different glues and the different equipment and machines, but basically they kept the content and they caught at Bodia itself. It dates from the beginning of the sixteenth fifteenth century, so it's fairly new, but it's just a copy, and I think it was it was a tough poof for the priests, so they did it to the best of their capabilities to keep all the signs and all the information accurate and not to miss any any dot or something like that. And if you go into it, you really find, for example, the number of amino acids you which are in human life or in early in the earthly life anyway, twenty two amino acids are involved in billing you and me and everybody's and everything on earth. And exactly you find twenty two gloves in this codex Botia, not twenty not twenty five, twenty two. And then the other stop board is if you look at cups or at some some machinery and equipment, then they always find signs. In four they knew about the setup of the DNA. You have four different molecules so called nuclear teeds, which build the DNA, and they, as we also do it. They just use different colors to present each of it. And so you can really sometimes just replicate easily what it's thrown there and what it's shown today. And I'm fairly sure they were more advanced than we are. So what is the state of the art in DNI DNA biochemistry is to build artificial DNA. This is maybe the top of the of the art for the moment. And you find machines in these core exportia for example, but also in cordext Cavaticanos pulosen survived, which really have one hundred percent fit to what we do today. So you have the same set up, you you have the same piping, the same flasks. It's unbelievable how similar it is. But this is not that surprising because if you if you're restricted to do something, then the physical and chemical necessities they force you to do it in the same way. And therefore the similarity is for me another proof that my interpretation is a correct one. Right, so and and okay, and it's unbelievable. I only can can suggest and advise you take a deeper look and understand, and that in the book I always try to do it. I show the morons doing the modern waded out of then it and the Mexican way, how they did do it. And then if you have this one to one comparson, you easily understand this is not by chance. This is in depth knowledge for what issues.
Speaker 1: So were they genetically and I couldn't believe in the beginning.
Speaker 4: I was struck.
Speaker 1: Were they genetically enhancing Homo sapien? Or are you suggesting in the interpretation of the Borgaea codecs that they are showing how humans were created?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think this is maybe a little far fetching. I cannot say that it was really creating men. There are few drawings. They'll see that a child is coming out of a box or things like that, or they okay, this might somehow replicate the Yeah, the syentess of creation of men. But the basic is that you find the biochemistry which is mandatory to do this. So maybe they created. But here it goes one step deeper and further it says how they did do it? Not like in in Suma or in in Mesopotamia, you have these news from some gods who did some work to produce artificial Are servants of slaves to ah to to do the the for for for their daily life? Yeah, it's it's more the scientific explication. How there else knowledge existed which allowed them to do this. There is no spelling. The whole Code Act is not a single line of a number of any writing, nothing. It's only pictures. And so you never can say okay, and there was a drawing and say okay, yeah, we do this or that and this make this or that. But this is missing. It's just a selection of drawings and of logic set up, how to produce DNA, how to combine it, how to modify it. Everything is found in a little different way, but still visible. How they understood it, and this is magic, This is really magic how they did do it. And they were advanced in compared it to us. Obviously they had synthesizing machines which did automatically what today is done in the tedious work in laboratories, so they were really at more advance. And I have to admit I cannot understand all the drawings. Maybe I understand ninety percent, but ten percent I do not understand. And this is maybe because also we do not know yet what's say I do ex there, so that we that we are behind it. We can only understand what we know ourself, but we cannot interpret something which is out of the school for the moment.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Alloys Eileen, coming to us from Germany and discussing his latest book, A True Prehistory. Will be right back.
Speaker 5: Hey, stick to the code with the coast of my pros and don't play about her.
Speaker 3: Rum's on the switch of the floe, sell on No.
Speaker 5: We can give exits notion in love with the kid, doman his god us packet for calling and bring me no clothes. That's it. I'm coping of fill up the rit meta hip from the netta. You know it's the twitch quick quick, so I know it's the g After we to meet up with the friends, they're like, what happened you blowing and cracking nick game? But the coach and the glitch. Yeah, I was outside so long, got frost by. I ain't never stopped, no way, got foresight. I'll be on tour, my bros. No tour guy pet the floor and the dog get oh my soon as they called my hey, yeah, she said, I look like oh gez. But this ain't shortline, Moatop said, I'm at the art and get them.
Speaker 1: My guess today is alloy ealing. He has written a new book called The True Prehistory. This is a look at the various courtises that are left to us by various cultures, most notably the Maya and the Aztec in meso America. Are there any other codices in any part of the world that are similar to the meso American books?
Speaker 4: No? No, maybe there there are these tablets of summer that they will find. Uh yeah. Also also the the epics, in addition that.
Speaker 1: The epic Yoga.
Speaker 4: M hm, the epicsh yeah, no, not gevis It's it's older it books. You know, arahass is one name and the other isn't super upper gosted title. But there was this goddess Ninhu Sangha and she would created man by whatever means. And interesting is that this child has a very tiny piece of hair on its head and the same child is shown in the codex makes a similarity, which is again astonishing. Looks like that the information was global, that there was not only in Mexican. They took the best records. They continued to to have an unbroken history. In this drawing in Mesopotamia, there are just fragments or in the Bible, there are fragments left of what was done. It's it's it's it's almost said, compared to thoughts that what the codex is show, But the codexes they are struck of luck. I could not believed that something took records from millennia and just kept everything in such a preceis precise way, and we have to be it's obviously they did not do get biochemistry. No Maya person or somebody else had an idea about biochemistry. This was just for them and cultural heredy. They heredy they want to keep.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that these books, these courtses are just the native's history and that the Maya did not use genetic engineering.
Speaker 4: No not, I don't think so. So they were just people who did took the records, who had said something you herod inherently inherited from formal people or from former civilis. They maybe from aliens. This is not possible to desire how they got these information. They just kept it. They did not have the machine and the equipment. One has to recognize at that time the Maya that they lived almost in Stone Age civilization, so there was a little copper of use. But mist was made by wood or by stone, And if you look at the complexity of the equipment and the machinery shown in these codexes, it's absolutely impossible to produce something like that by use of wood or by use of stone. They'll find, for example, scales which looked like a micromat's crew. This makes sense if you want to do biochemistry and need to portion or to add the right component at the right place in the right moment, but you cannot do it in a in a laboratory of stock in casement. Impossible, impossible.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you and get your opinion about another area that you talk about, which is UH calindrical studies, but also planet movements. There's a great deal of detail on the Moon and the Venus, uh orbits and movements. It seems like somebody was actually in a craft because they have such accurate readings of the calendar or the movements of Venus and Mar and the Moon. How would they know some such great detail about the the movements of those planets.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this this is another miracle. And in that case, there are other records from India, from ancient India which is similar in quality. I'm but this is a personal theory. I do not know if it's true, but I think that our planetary system had a high civilization on Venus, and Venus in a cosmic disaster got struck by a moon like moon sized microplanet planet, a small planet, and it transformed the planet and wiped out every life on this planet and the people from all the inhabitants from Venus, they came to Earth and they were the bringer of culture, the bringer of technology, and they commanded biochemistry and other things that did also space traveling and things like that. So wea just ah the aftermaths of a long gun civilization in this planetary system. So this makes explains also why Venus has such a high importance in Maya culture. So they their calendar is not only based on the Sun and the Moon, is also based on Venus. And to me, the best explanation is that the the inhabitant of Venus who's succeeded to save their life on Earth, that they kept their memory of their gun time also so that Venus became for them something like like a memory of a of a gun area.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But I do I don't like that the idea that the planetary system was messed up in total. So this is This is also one of the problems. A lot of people talking about astronomy and and hip prehistory have little knowledge in in astronomy and in physics, and so they come up with his funny ideas and they're they're, yeah, I'm a physicist by education, and I worked in a chem company and then I'd attended lectures in chemistry, so I know a bit about what is possible and what is not possible. And everything I write in my books I propose is on solid based physics or solid based chemistry. Is nothing invented or funny singing or some crazy ideas. Everything is based on what we know or today and keep for sure. And this I think it's also a difference to a lot of other people. They just make guesses what could be have been in the past, and how to explain this or that tablet or this or that epics, but they cannot onto the basics. For example, Willy Kovskiel, I think you know him and other people strange ideas about Yeah, sorry, but but he he was not an expert, so he was he was just fancy guy who had nonsense ideas. And this is something I don't like. Even if you do alternative prehistory, alternative science or fringe science or whatever you would call it, you need to stick to what is known. You need to stick to mathematics. You need to still stick to physics. You need to know the possibilities of chemistry. You cannot invent something which is out of nature. It has to everything has to be normal. And the proposal I mag they are normal in principle it could have been in this way without to turn to hyperspace or something other ideas nobody knows is they exist. That all everything is explicable in the framework of our scientific knowledge. And this is an important point for me, that we keep stick to what is possible and not come up with crazy ideas. Then you can explain everything, but you cannot prove it. And I think this is also important. But I did do when I interpreted the cod it is I tried to prove what was in I'd don't just make some funny comments to say, Okay, yere DNA there this or that. No, I try to complete a ceasis and to prove it, and I think I succeeded in doing so. Maybe others have a different opinion. Official scientists about this matter. Maybe you know as well. Usually they don't like the idea, so they they feel unhippy to discuss these topics.
Speaker 1: You can't talk about ancient prehistory with any more clarity than cave people with modern sciences, they just they can't. Their education blocks their thinking. And I have this issue with archaeologist you. You can't talk about prehistory to them with any level of sophistication because they.
Speaker 4: Just they just it's a pity. But this is the truth. Yeah, and it's dessinally in the US. I think you should know better. All this Clovis theory about the settlement of the America, it's it's complete nonsense. And this is it's not proven that America was settled already fifty seventy thousand years ago by humans, and so they stick. But even in these days you find then you professors will stick to this nonsense because they want to believe in it. They do not accept what is nowadays proven from excavations but also from from from real from real proof that they don't like. They stick to the old fashioned way. And unfortunately this is not only in Archielotry. I tried to discuss the matter of these coolities with a German professor of biochemistry, and okay, he said, very nice, very interesting correspondences, very interesting, but I do not believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough. Talk a little bit about the time period, if you would, alone, of the Venetian civilization and following the destruction, how they populated Earth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I think that there is as a sequence of events. To my understanding, the first event was that a minor sound, a small sun that it crossed pass through the through our planetary system. And this was about forty thousand years ago. And again there are good reasons why I believe in this. It's not just nons just idea. It's it's again, it's also in the records and in the fossils you can you can find evidence for this. And the second great event was that the Earth captured the Moon. I think this is what we discussed last time in our interview. This was about twelve thousand, thirteen thousand years ago, maybe fifteen thousand years ago, but that it was what Platon called the Atlantis story. And then there is an event which is really outstanding also in the records of the ancient civilizations, and this is the lighting up of Venus three thousand, four hundred or three thousand, five hundred forty four, I don't know the except year, but it doesn't matter. About two thousand, five hundred BC, Venus flashed up. Nobody knows why, but I think this was the moment when this giant asteroid or minor planet smashed into Venus and just transformed it into its today's status. And at that time a few of the Venus inhabitants lived on Earth or had did did space travel or things like that. So they escaped the unnuhilation of Venus. And this was three thousand, four hundred and this fit's also this the the records of the first civilizations on Earth. Maybe they knew about this upcoming event and try to escape Earth, which was the the only their planet they could they could come go too. And if you look at at some statutes and in Zuma or also in other areas, so reptile you eat like yeah, I don't know, beings, I don't know if maybe and they have these slid eyes, they have this flat head, they have the the big big and flat hat and say they look some are like like like a reptively eat being and to be it's probably that the Venus people looked like these these figurines, or had that the periods of these figurines, because again, these figurines, they are too abundant on Earth in two various places. You find them at the same time about four thousand to three thousand BC in Siberia in East Siberia. You find them in Mesopotamia, and you find them in Europe. And this is for classical a relogy, impossible that there was an exchange of information between these areas. And they look too much alike. Everybody the same appearance of these.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today always Eileen discussing his new book, The True Prehistory, will be right back. Images from doctor Ealing's book The True Prehistory will be available on the Facebook page Go to Earth Ancients, Go to Facebook. We'll also have a few of the photos on Instagram. And you got to look closely at the representations of the various technologies as the Mesoamerican Shaman reproduce them on these tablets. These coatises quite quite startling and very very unique. Yeah, they look like reptiles. You you actually have live in their book. You have a statue of Pristina from Courcy of which is dated of four thousand BC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, the sameta, and you find them also in Sibirriga. And so this again is a global occurrence of something which is classically not extra cable. So I think the my my idea to have I've written a book about tour history as some background. I don't say that I know what the true history is, but I think what I propose is at least as well founded as that what today is told us by official accareotriggy of historical You know these these megal lid structures and and all these stuff. It's it's again not explicable how these people were able to lift and to transport stones of one thousand tom's weight. There is something what is missing in the explanation. And just to not to discuss it or just to say it's of not interesting, I think this is this is really non scientific behavior. You have to try to find the answer and not to to avoid any any discus or any close or look at these problems.
Speaker 1: Are you suggesting that the Venetians were the ones who created the Homo sapien sapien or do you think it was another E. T race?
Speaker 4: No, I think the better reptilid. It makes it makes more sense. And these people that they did a lot they let's say that they refined some savage Homo species to create Homo sapiens us, or just for example. Another unbelievable situation is if you look at the languages of the world, you can date them back and say, okay, at that at that time they were common, so they've broke away from each other. And you can determine by going to the back when this happened, and all this ends up about forty thousand BC. That means it looks like like that forty thousand BC, there was a language everybody on Earth was speaking. All all men had the same language. This is unbelievable because at that time they were spread all around the world. Why one language for everyone on the world. The only expectation is aliens came in and gave language to men. Man was not capable to speak before. And this is also genetically interesting because there is a specific gene this makes us able to speak. If you miss this gene, and there are some people who miss it, they cannot speak. It's not because they don't want it, just because they miss the gene who takes care about speaking and to meet this also the explication by apes. An ape is not capable to speak, he can learn, he is smart to a certain degree. There was even an example that an ape was able to drive the car or things like that, but never an ape learned to speak. And because he didn't, because he is missing this gene. And fc aliens came in and just created this gene or introduced this gene in the human gene. Men started speaking. And that is one puzzle piece in a big puzzle. But all these puzzle pieces, say, fit together, and it makes human. The creation the creature of aliens, and I think forty thousand PC is a good number. Then there was little exchange. So they settled on earth. Also the Venetians they and but also they they use these almost spacious for just to to grow crop for example, cereals or crop. They there were lazy guys. I think this is something one is recognized. And so they they had a lower case and they mutilated. They didn't like to work all day, and so they're they created men. And why why do I believe in this This is because the wild form of these cereals, they are not existing in the areas where they perst grown as a commercial cereal. They are from Himalaya, from southern Africa, and all of a sudden they become high yield crop and high yield cereal in Mesopotamia. Unbelievable. How could this happen. The The idea is some alien brought it from these places, did some genetic engineering on it and making them high yield crop. And again this fits. They they needed food, specific food because they metabolism was different from ours, Venus is different from both different from Earth. So they they they produced their food according according to their need and nan was just just a nice add on. So they did not do it because they liked us that much and want to do something good to the to the earthly beings. It was it was sheer need they was to do that. And this also explains why they didn't show any respect to the humans. If you look at the old epics, you find that the the gods they behaved very rude and very strict to men. Death was a common experience, so they if if somebody was not obedient enough, he got killed, no problem. They had no real relations. They had maybe to us the same relation as we have to our chicken, something like that. So if somebody died or the somebody was killed, that didn't matter. It was just theyse because it took twenty years to grow another one in exchange. But this was the worst of what they could see as problem.
Speaker 1: Can you tell us a little bit about what looks like experiments, because in your book you describe these long headed humans that you know, and you give some example the achinotin as one and others. Were they actual et hybrids? Are actual or genetic experiments? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe both. I think if if if you look at the at the literature, you offend. So this is maybe the black hairs or they were black from the experils. I do not know. So they were the blacks. And obviously the gods had a h need of a hierarchy also in their slave system, so they want somebody to rule the other. So the common laborer was lower cased and then the net that need somebody in between who just directed and controlled the workers for them. And I think these long headed h paros and and and and chiefs, they were the They were bridging the gap between the lower cased people and the gods. So also in the Bible you can read that the God she had action arrange with some of the selected people. So with with Adam, even with Abrahm and others, they they had direct relations. They talked to each other. There was not something like today, I never met a god. Maybe I did not even meet an angel. I think it's the same rules for you. But but in former times the relation was close. So they didn't like it asra, but they needed it ultra each other and the God had the God said the long headed persons. This makes the sense, well, it makes them easily different common people as the as the beliefs or something. Work was done properly and that everybody was obedient and that they worked hard and things like that. So this also makes expelicable. Why why a normal thinking being should decide to to grow crop. It's it's a it's a disaster if you if you just live from your environment, you have worked for three to four hours a day. But if you start to become a farmer, all of a sudden, you work ten hours a day and and ninety of the time you are not direct access to the food. You you just start to grow it. You have to sew it, you have to to produce the corn, you have to mill it, and all this stuff. It's it's it's a disaster. No clear minded man would do so by free will. And if you if you look in the in the indigenous people in Norgenia or in Africa or whatever, nobody has the idea to start growing crops. This is something which needs external advice, somebody who says you have to do so, then maybe they start, but out of themselves. I do not see why. Okay, but this is a very big, fragmented discussion. But you see, I really try to dig deeper and to get them a really conclusive picture. Not to have an idea. Here is a big stone, and there is some funny muse or things like that. But my idea is really to come up with something consistent. Maybe this makes me unique, maybe crazy, I do not know, but at least I try. No I was.
Speaker 1: I was fascinated by your look at these courtices and reconstructing what you think is the machines of genome splicing and so forth and so on. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we'll return shortly with my guests today Alloy's Ailing discussing his latest book, The True Prehistory, will be right back with you. My guess today is Alloys Evening. He has written a new book called The True Prehistory, and it includes documents, in fact, interpretations of codises that show machinery, machines that are for biological change, for genetic genome splicing and other technologies. Now, one of the things I thought was also interesting is you talk about the Poopa Vu, which is the Sacred Maya book, and in it you claim there's a story of the creation of man. Talk about that because I I don't remember that part, but maybe I'm just not reading it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is this is a very simple story. It's it's similar to the Bible. Well, this is nothing about biochemistry or things like that. This is uh a fairy tale, I would say. So this is the deep they they got, said the creating men, out of using wood and clay and so and say. They had different failures and they started in you. So this this is something which is maybe more a fairy tale invented later on sus h as in neither Apodamia or in the Bible. This is this is not which you have to take two series. It's maybe just a faint remnants of of of something which was known but which was losing and concreteness as time passed by, so you can look at it at some things are interesting. For example, there's also interesting that some gods are descending from heaven by using robes or things like that makes sense. Again, if you do space travel, you have somehow to have something like a space elevator, otherwise you would't work, so you have to an orbitor and then you have have some elevator to go up and down to move heavy loads and to have really exchange of goods and so honoreds of force. And this is something which for me is also a nice historic event they kept record of.
Speaker 1: Amazing. The book's called the True Prehistory and Unofficial History of Heaven, Man and Earth. And my guest today has been Alloy Eiling. What is what is your thinking? Because this is book one or volume one, do you have more that you're uncovering?
Speaker 4: Can you please repeat you You've were blocked for a moments, so I.
Speaker 1: Was just wondering, this is book or volume one, do you have new volumes of other prehistory discoveries that you've made.
Speaker 4: Yeah, In total, the plan is to have four books, four books in total. I'm more or less finished this, but jacks them out for it takes the time. But so we have in total four books, and in total it's about one thousand and two hundred pages. And these are written and they are also published in German. So if you like, you can read the book in German. But okay, yeah, yeah, donnik, maybe you're you're interested in German or.
Speaker 1: I have ancestry there and relatives, but I don't speak the language anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for all Americans do they only have English as the native language. Okay, so yeah, So the other one is the next one is going to discuss the topic of this minor sun which passes through the planetary system and just causes some distortion and causes some havuk to the planetary organ of it. So this is the next one, and then a third one is going to discuss the Venetians and the fate of Venus and how everything happened with this planet and how space travel came about and what was in and what was good for it. And the fourth volume is about the Moon capture. This is the other highlight in my alternative history or prehistory, that the moon is a fairly young companion of Earth. It's only thirteen thousand years old. And this explains again a lot X explains for also, for example, why America was all of a sudden free from man and free from large animals. I don't know if you ever checked the history of the Americans, but it's funny. All the big stiles animals in South America, they are gone, all of a sudden, they are gone. And then in the in the end, and in the there are mud flows and stick like that. The old continent looks like inclined. In the west, it was elevated. In the east it was lowered. And this inclination you even can today see it if you if you look at the geological map. And and so the moon capture is the second highlight in my in my alternative history, and all this, Yeah, then that this makes the final comment that I say, okay, and this is what man is today. We have a moon, and it was a hard time. And in particularly I think it's important to know how how many risks exist in our in our lives, so we do not need atomic bombs. Yeah, the sustain universe itself is a very dangerous place.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden everything can happen, and that's right, gamma ray or something and then super and nova or a lot of possibilities which can kill us in a moment.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you another question real quickly before I let you go, and that is the codex verdicus. You believe there's a chemical synthesis machine. And when you say that, is that codecs similar to the others where we're looking at drawings or representations of machinery.
Speaker 4: I think they compliment each other to a certain degree that they have this similar or maybe the same content. And I think this is also natural. If creation was of that importance to the priests in the Maya civilization or in earlier civilizations, then all the the or most of the qualities should deal with this topic. And in fact, you find surprising exact replications of how proteins are built, so you can really see how the double strand of the DNA is separated into two single strands, and one of these single stands, the so called aaron a, is used in a ribosome, which is again the unbelievable complicated enzon a catalyst and in this is the amino acids are linked to each other to build a protein.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 4: This is one of the biggest miracle in life. The ribosome is such a complicated molecule and to produce it, it's made out of proteins. But it's also the only machine in our body, machine in our body which is capable to produce proteins. That means a machine which is only capable to produce the equipment or the parts for itself. And so this is this is a circulus vitosis. It's impossible. And there there we need a creator and not an alien. But in that case we need somebody who is steering life. In total. Though I'm not an atheist, I really believe in God, and I think this is a an egg of God that life exists, otherwise it would not be possible.
Speaker 1: Fantastic. I want to mention to our listeners that the book The True Prehistory is now available on Amazon and it's the English version, but also it's been translated from the original which is in German, so you can get the German German or in.
Speaker 4: Line is Dead Boy again. The line book deb Sorrey the.
Speaker 1: Book's available in English.
Speaker 4: Now, yes, that's right, it's a in English and since the beginning of November, I sink, so you can buy it. I do not know what's the prize in dollars is it's ninety nineteen Europe and you can also buy it as an ebook for a far lower price in euro it's four and dollar issume five something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeahographs are excellent. Yeah. Where does the Bourguee Codex result is? That? Is it in Spain or in the Vatican?
Speaker 4: Now everything okay? In that everything is in the Vatican Museum in Rome. So I think there's little in Spain, maybe a few one but not the important one. The important one ones uh in the Vatican, and one is surprisingly indrast in Germany. I do not know why, but there is the so called Codex trist in this and this is the codex which deals with calendar and time conting and things like that. So this is in Germany, in Resting City, in Saxonia, and most of the other cod it says, which deal with this creation and with biochemistry and these things, they are in Rome, but I think they are not for the public. So I don't think you can go there and have a look at it, but you can find it in the internet. Fantastic, so no problem, there's an internet website is shown, big expectation.
Speaker 1: Hmm, Hellois, thank you for joining me. Much luck on this new book. And uh, let's uh see what else comes out of your writing in the future. Looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Oh, okay, if it was the honor to speak to you, and yeah, if you have another interesting topic you think it's worse. Who disgusting me? Please let me know.
Speaker 1: This is the first theory I've heard about the codices that gets in the technical diearys, schematics for machines, genome splicing and such. And this is from somebody who sees this kind of documentation all the time. That's our guest today. And this book is unique because he actually shows the codus in its full color, and next to it he'll show the modern version of it. And it's remarkable and it's something I have not heard of before. And I can see why he was published on the Graham Hancock website. But more importantly, Graham felt strong enough to have help him publish the book in its entirety. So I'm going to take a closer look at it. I looked at the first part of it. The other thing that's interesting that we didn't have time to discuss is the fact that his belief is that Homo sapeiy and sapient us we are genetically engineered. We are not well, I mean, we're native to Earth, but we have the genetic complements of ets off world types. And you know, and when I hear this kind of thing, you gotta wonder, what are all these UAPs doing? What what is all this activity going on? Are these anything to do with our past? And I'm beginning to think it might be possible. So get the book. It's just come out, A True Prehistory, And you can see it's a red cover and there's a there's an interesting graphic on the on the cover. It's one of the codis pages. A True Prehistory, a unofficial history of Heaven, Man and Earth. I think we're gonna hear more about this in the coming weeks, months, years, because you know, these are the only documents we have from Ice age or even before that culture. Is it Atlantis, I don't know, but it's very sophisticated Maya. It's the fine the founders, it's the established Maya who came and settled in present day Mexican Mexico. That was fun. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancient's Destiny and Earth Ancients Special Edition, please consider becoming a subscriber for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do on these podcasts, and we do have expenses. And to become a subscriber, go to Patreon it's pa t r eon dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. We got a whole library of gifts for you in the form of digital e books, and all you gotta do is when you register, you go right into the library, select a couple of books, check them out. Now they're digital books, which means they sit and reside on your computer desktop. But you have an amazing selection of ancient history, UFO, UAP, paranormal and such types of material books that you can choose from. So to become subscriber and check that out, go to Patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today Alloys Airing, coming to us from Germany. As always the team of Gaeltour, Mark Foster and Feya Parvar. You guys rock all right, take care of you, will and we will talk to you next time
Speaker 5: In