Speaker 1: What's up, everybody, Welcome to I'm gonna say, like cringe daily, but it's almost kind of an emergency cringe daily, Like right, it's kind of an efficiency.
Speaker 2: But I think that it's high time we had one anyway, because they didn't get one on Thursday. So enjoy enjoy Friday like you deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, thankfully, we're kind of done with Beverly Hills, although you know when if you're on our cringe Patreon or not Cringe Rose Price Patreon, we are going to still we still have we have follow ups on all that stuff. Of course, we're not like totally done talking about these people, because the best stuff comes out after filming. Oh, there's a lot going on with these hell of a lot and there's a big fight between Mauricio and La La, and I want to totally get into that. But we're gonna gotta sign up for Patreon because I have got some opinions. You don't have to, but that's where I'm gonna put them. Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 3: You're kind of nice, like if you're telling to be a fun discussion.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's receipts and there's a lot of conversation and I think it's fascinating. Yeah, and you're gonna be surprised whose team I'm on.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go, oh mm hmm. But but now, yeah, we're gonna talk about something else.
Speaker 1: And then Britney Spears popped up in the news and we're like, we need a cringe, we need hard or traditional cringe, and that's what we're here.
Speaker 2: Yes, but but next week. You know how we always bring you these great like stories for people who are as the kids say, chronically online. Uh, well, uh, we do have a fun story for you about a podcaster who's uh, who's kind of gone over to the dark side and whose wife has sort of possibly kind of tanking his career. It's really fun. It's a fun story, and that's probably going to be like maybe next Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yes. And I when I say that, I'm not like calling you to see you next Tuesday. I'm saying, like Genely, like you know what I mean, we'll see you next Tuesday. Yeah, And she's calling you see you next tuesdays. But we can't say it because it's a family show. It's drive time. You guys are all listening at six thirty in the morning.
Speaker 3: You're listening to stuff to.
Speaker 2: Oranges and the mailman. It's Steven the mailman. Maybe males be undelivered. That's what's happening right now, is the male's being delivered.
Speaker 3: Which is that? Brittany? Can I just read the headline?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, I feel bad that I'm sort of stealing it because it was you're the one who's like, we have to talk about this, but I just want to read the headline.
Speaker 2: You're you're the entertainment reporter between the two of us. Now you are too, Now I am too.
Speaker 3: You're right.
Speaker 1: Britney spears, barks, yells, and wheelds knife at La restaurant in bizarre scene after rehab pull and report.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get into this.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, first off, she didn't really go to she didn't stay at rehab. She did a tender rehab, but as I fucking called it. And there's going to be some stories that we're going to have for you that Cecily is going to say, I called that, but I called this. You don't. You don't go to rehab because you're forced and expected to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, listen, this is someone who refuses to stop whatever she's whatever substance she's using and or drinking, stop driving. And you know that's where I kind of draw the line, you know, because this has been now decades of this where she could kill someone, and it really kind of pisses me off. And it also makes me mad that there's no self now, that there's nobody around her, like it's all these yes men, I guess, or yes people.
Speaker 3: To say like, hey man, this isn't great.
Speaker 1: It feels because everybody's sort of like let it free or let her do her thing, and then this is her thing, then it doesn't it make better.
Speaker 2: Do your thing well when your thing is taking a lot of drinks and alcohol and then getting kicked down driving well drunk barking at people, and so then the other thing is Okay, yeah, you can barkt whoever you want.
Speaker 1: I can't say that you can't do that. I understand you want to bark at people at a restaurant. I totally get that, Like who cares really, Kight, Well, we're going to get into the story, which but I will say, you know, I draw the line. It kind of makes me mad, the farce of it all of like, yeah, her pr team like she gets it. Now, she gets it. She's on a journey. She's going to rehab. Like the lies and the bullshit, it's me off. Well, this misses me off.
Speaker 2: I have a problem with the fact that they this is everybody, yes, I mean, this is what they always do. They always always go oh yeah, he's really realized, and he's sorry, and he's she whatever, And it never that's there. It's always so much more than that. But it's going to continue as long as we do that, as long as we go Okay, now it's changed. Now it's different, right, Why is it different? Why did we Why are we going through the charade of saying it's different with Brittany when she stayed in rehab for fourteen days and she thinks actually make any changes exactly.
Speaker 3: So here's the story has written by this guy named Eric. I don't know. I can't see it.
Speaker 1: I don't have my glasses and I can't find my glasses because I don't have my glasses.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Yes, I can't see you to find them.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears allegedly caused a chaotic, quote unquote and kind of sad scene when dining at a Los Angeles restaurant with two friends Wednesday night, So sources told TMZ pop Star was raising her voice and screaming and even barking at times during the incident at Blue Dog Tavern in Sherman Oaks.
Speaker 3: So she was really close to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the kind of story that I fucking love because it happened at a place where I could be Like, I could have been there.
Speaker 3: I was almost there. Were you were there in many ways, in many way ways I was now.
Speaker 1: A restaurant patron claimed that Brittany forty spears forty four. She's forty four. My god, she's six years from fifty coral. She walked by their table holding a knife at one point and sparked fear that she might accidentally stab someone.
Speaker 3: That might be a bit dramatic, but we're gonna come back.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's dramatic. Is she's carrying a big knife and walking around pictures too, and she's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She was at the restaurant with a man and a woman. Also reportedly lit a cigarette near the door. That really pisses me off. I'm super allergic to cigarettes, and it really mean that that is she enough?
Speaker 2: I love that that's the thing that puts up like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, disgusting.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: She goes she lights a cigarette near the door, which forced staff to ask her male friend to have her put it out. They're like, yeah, you can't obviously do that. It's like the restaurant can get fined. You Like, it's so fucked up.
Speaker 3: It's so rude. It's people there, and.
Speaker 2: It also there. It just reeks of entitlement and like, well, I'm Britney Spears, bitch, I do what I want. I'm Britney Spears. It's like, oh, the celebrity culture where people just think that none of the rules apply to them.
Speaker 3: It's awful.
Speaker 1: So, while at the table, Spears was allegedly feeding her mail pal and at one point told him I love you. The outlet noted, however, that's it's unclear whether Spears meant it, meant it, or was just being playful. By the end of the night, Spears's table looked like a toddler had been there when eyewitness said, so, they just left everything everywhere.
Speaker 2: That's just eating shredded cho.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably, It says.
Speaker 1: She was taken home by her security team following the bizarre incident.
Speaker 3: Then they said.
Speaker 1: Her rep told page six, this is completely blown out of proportion. Brittany was enjoying a quiet dinner with her assistant and her bodyguard, so normal. She was simply telling the story about how her dog was barking at the neighbors. Oh yeah, you know, r like you're just now, you're just stop, lady. Do you think I mean, these people have to think we're dumb, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they do because like she's really getting her life together, she's sewed together. Now.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I wasn't there. This is all we don't totally get.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have been there. Let's not even do that.
Speaker 3: Let's not go.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that's possible. Listen. It's circumstantial evidence to be to be sure, right, But when all of those things fit, it's like when you're listening to a true crime podcast, which I know you're not big on.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to be. I'm getting into the my worst X thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, when you're when you're listening to stuff like that, you go and they go it's only circumstantial evidence. It's like, okay, but here's what we know about this person. What would lead you to believe that that's not the truth. All the times that she didn't bark at people like she's right acting psychotic these days.
Speaker 3: Here's what it says.
Speaker 1: As previously reported, Spears checked herself into the rehab on April twelfth, following her March do you I arrest because she had to because the judge was like, you.
Speaker 3: Better do something right.
Speaker 1: And then she was seeing the first time after rehab April thirtieth, so probably got out before that. That's just when she was first seen. So yeah, you're right, it was about fourteen days. Yeah, well that was the whole thing, is that she left against their orders as Yeah. A source close to Speirs told Page six at the time that she was doing really well and excited to start afresh following her rehab stint.
Speaker 3: Rehab was a great opportunity for her.
Speaker 1: To ground herself. A second source told us that the mom of two is continuing counseling remotely. She can't she can't take the Mercedes that she loves to drive around and go face to face, or she can't have a therapist come to the house.
Speaker 3: She's got a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that, but you know, yeah, let's make it. Let's make Why don't you go see a counselor in person? Why don't you check yourself into a program? I mean, listen, the thing she doesn't think she has a problem. I don't know how I mean, I mean, sure, it's it's judgmental of me. But what makes me sad, especially sad, is that her kids keep giving her another chance. Her kids are like, okay, mom, you know she's doing better now she went to rehab. Like, stay in rehab for the sake of your children. Right, Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's really messed up. There's so many theories.
Speaker 1: I mean, these kids they want a relationship that's their mother, and it must be so confusing because you know, they were in fear she held a knife, you know, I mean you know, like remember the thing about her standing in the doorway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fetter line was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's some really weird and they had to see their mom really fucked up and very inappropriate, wearing very inappropriate clothes around that. And I'm not trying to be like rude, but it's like a real thing that they had. It was I'm sure very traumatic. Then they go off to live in Hawaii with fetter line and whoever the fuck. You know, he's always got somebody, right, some wife, right, don't forget like he remember.
Speaker 3: He was didn't you have kids with first wife?
Speaker 2: I think he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he did, or she had kids maybe from my previous but whatever.
Speaker 1: Like, so they have that whole thing. Then they're getting money for child support from Brittany. Then they turn eighteen, and it's really weird because all of a sudden, federal line is popping up back in her life, Like it seems like the money may have run dry so on Brittney's and I.
Speaker 3: Can kind of see where she's a little like, I don't know who to.
Speaker 1: You know, she doesn't trust anybody anyway, which is part of her personality disorder.
Speaker 3: It's already super paranoid.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, you've got then it's weird that the kid, one of the kids, like they want a relationship with the family, so they go to the graduation of their cousin, but Brittany doesn't go.
Speaker 3: She refuses. We talked about that last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also I don't remember which kid is which, but one of the sons doing those Michael Jack, remember Brittany's wearing nothing in a video with her son where she's just like hanging on him like it's a dude, She's hanging right.
Speaker 3: It's weird and it's fucked up, and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: Now. What if this whole thing was nothing though? What if it's just some stupid persons like, Yeah, she was barking and being really weird and that just became this.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's the thing she's but but we know that that's not true and it's right. It's kind of reminding me of like the Michael Jackson thing, where it's like, okay, but I feel like I'm being gas lit by the public when they say stuff like that. What It's fine, She's totally fine. She's been to rehab and now she's like at a tavern ordering beer. But she can tell she's but that's fine. Stop like everybody stops. She's fine. It's like, what are you doing? Why are you at a Why are you at a tavern? Why are you at a pub? You you literally just got out of rehab. Why are you even there? Yeah? And I'm sorry, but even if okay, even if uh, you know, i mean, first of all, she's she's smoking when she's not supposed to smoke. I mean, she's already doing so mad.
Speaker 1: She makes me so bad because now you're fucking with other people. When you're driving drunk and you're smoking your other people's tables, you're fucking with them. Now you you want to do whatever, free Brittany. And she can dance around her apartment or her house or apartment. She can dance around her studio apartment all day. But like you, okay, then you can hurt yourself, but you can't. That just makes me so disgusted.
Speaker 2: She can dance around her one bed, one bath, uh.
Speaker 3: My bath, which I have, by the way, I love top floor bitches.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, I just feel it's just like now you're getting into other people's livelihood and they're their territory and it's not okay. Also, book after book that she's you know, not writing, going after people as well, taking them like let me let me take down Timber like a little more, let me take you know, just like heal or don't heal, but leave me out of it.
Speaker 3: Right, It's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to see her. That's too close for comfort. I agree, I agree, we're being hard on her, but I felt this way from the beginning too. When the whole britt needs to be Brittany, I'm like, yeah, sure the dad isn't the right guy for this, but like, probably don't want you know.
Speaker 3: This, right?
Speaker 2: We have more stories. I want to know what you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: Do you I think about Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: Let's talk. I was going to say, I think we should because it's like a big story right now. Okay, tell us about that. Okay, So Pete Davidson and his girlfriend, Elsie Hewitt.
Speaker 3: There's a model they're dying to other famous people as well.
Speaker 2: She's absolutely gorgeous. Oh yeah, and she has a They have a brand spanking new baby. Their baby is five months old. Five months now, go ahead and say it.
Speaker 3: What No that I said that?
Speaker 2: I told you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, there was talk like just a couple of weeks ago where it was like sources close to them say that there might be some trouble.
Speaker 3: Well, it's Pete fucking Davidson. So yeah, of course listen to this isn't what they say.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to read you a little of the article because it's again listen, there the world is trying to gaslight us and we're not following for it. Cecily and I are too smart for you. I'm just mad today, Yeah, David, Pete Davidson and Elsie Hughett have parted ways several months after the birth of their daughter. Okay, so if their daughters five months old and these rumors already started like a few months ago, then really let's say they probably were split up after the baby was like a month old. According to the Sun, the relationship fell victim to the comedian's busy work schedule.
Speaker 3: You know how that is. You know what it's like.
Speaker 1: Uh, we're both so busy right this baby though? How am I going to take the baby on the road. Yeah, I'm not going to be able to do that. That's just gonna be hard. It's just it's just a lot. It's a lot for my schedule, your schedule.
Speaker 2: You had a fucking baby. You don't get to just go like, I know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Sadia the festival in Saudi Arabia. Did he did right? Yes?
Speaker 2: Or did he drop out? No? He did it?
Speaker 3: He did it.
Speaker 2: Pete Davidson is completely out of his fucking mind, and well yeah, admittedly, yes, admittedly, but again, is that is that an.
Speaker 1: Excuse you'd get to just want to give him just because it's compared to Brittany. I want to give him a little bit of a little pat on the back, Like at least he's at least he's explored and been open about mental illness and having borderline personality, which he says he has he does have at lee end depression and at least he like says it on nothing.
Speaker 2: So this says Pete has been traveling so much for work. Guys. So yeah, he's just going to Saudi Arabia and getting paid to do a comedy festival and oh poor guys facing backlash that that takes a lot of energy. But Elsie was craving more support from him at home. You fucking think you think you think maybe she got it? Not Yeah, that was what an insider said, But okay, it was very Okay, this line makes me want to punch somebody. It was very hard for him, Oh my god, because obviously he has to work to make money, so I guess it's not hard for her. She's a model, so but you know what I mean, she's the one who had the baby, so like she should be the one who's struggling. But poor Pete, Oh my god, what is he supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Not work?
Speaker 2: He has to work, he has to make money. A separate insider told the outlet that the breakup happened recently. They are just focusing one hundred percent on Scottie, you know what I mean, Like, they're just really focused on the baby. So don't even worry about them at all. That is totally fine. There'll be no issues there. I can assure you that, right. They're so focused on the baby. He's not focused at all on work or his schedule or trying to make money. He's totally all about the baby. That's why he's not home ever, That's why he's in the Saudie right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you a pet peeve before I say that my next thing. It's a big pet peeve and I can't believe we've never talked about it on board.
Speaker 3: But I seriously hate it when people say, oh, they'll like say a story and they'll go.
Speaker 1: Well, that wasn't on my twenty twenty six bingo card. My thing about that is always like, why do you still have all your Bingo cards? Are you carrying around a Bingo card from what game, but stop saying what all the other people say, stop it? Ye, so that bugs me. Well that said that said, I did have this on my twenty six card. But what I didn't have this just in. I'm looking right now in TMZ this just in. You guys are getting this like immediately tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're putting Scotty up for adoption and Brittany just adopted Scotty. This is I did not have this on my guys. This was so not on my Bingo card. I didn't even imagine it. I have been holding onto this Bingo card since January because as we all get a Bingo card at the beginning of the year, we hold onto it, walk around with it, and we punch it out.
Speaker 3: And that was not on there. I am shocked. I'm going to lose my Bingo game.
Speaker 2: So it says that they added working out the best co parenting solution is their top priority. Oh I bet so. He can't be home for one night to support her, but he's going to be co parenting like the best co parent ever. He's when is he going to co parent?
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 2: He can't be home for one minute.
Speaker 3: I think he might.
Speaker 1: I think he might I think he's going to show up. I think he's gonna I think he'll show up a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't If he.
Speaker 2: Could show up a little bit, then they wouldn't be getting divorced or I mean, they wouldn't be breaking up.
Speaker 3: But I mean her scoochy got stretched out. He didn't want that anymore. You know what, you think that was really good? My defense of Pete Davidson.
Speaker 2: This is this is the last thing. This is the last thing I'll say about this. Page six reported in March of twenty twenty five that they were dating and that the quote King of Staten Island Star was quote very happy to be in a romance with someone quote very different from his multitude of pass pors.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the model, the really how different. Let's look at some of the people he's dated. Besides Kim Kardashian, remember his He had a Kate beckhamsale situation.
Speaker 3: Although I think that was only like a week of fucking. That was weird.
Speaker 1: And then there was Larry David's daughter who wrote a whole book about it. She wasn't thrilled about it, but all kinds of crazy. So like, what is he trying to say? That this model now like she's the smart one. I'm sure that Larry David's daughter's probably got some quirk. What is he saying that's different? I mean, there's so many other people, but I don't have them up. That's just from memory, That's what I'm saying. I'm comple I complete agree with you. It's like, oh could this Well, the difference with this one is she was.
Speaker 2: Really really pretty as opposed to just like really really really pretty, just.
Speaker 3: Really like Kim was pretty, but like kind of fake.
Speaker 1: This was like fake also but like prettier, better better surgeons, better boat.
Speaker 2: I mean again, they think they must think we're done. Yeah, all you can come up with is that they think we're going to go like, oh yeah, I love celebrities. They're fun.
Speaker 3: They're just like us. They really are.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, I just I'm looking at a picture of a woman and she's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Oh. Absolute, of course, I don't think he I don't think he dates non gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Oh here's do you want to know who she was in a relationship with. So it was what's his name, Bradley Cooper? Now, well she was okay, she was previously linked to Jason Sedeikish interestingly, who was with Olivia whyd Right, that's right. And then she was her divorce papers while she was on stage giving a siege Yes, lovely guy. Yeah, and Selena Gomez's husband Benny Blanco.
Speaker 1: Interesting, I love Benny Blanco. Yeah, I really do love Benny Blanco. I know it's weird, but I think he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is really funny because I just said, you know how, I just said, welp to be funny because you hate that just a few minutes ago. Literally, this is what it says. After after the something about Benny Blanco, it says, quote, welp, now everyone knows we had sex. She captioned the carousel, which included footage from the couple's ultrasound appointment. Oh for with Pete, Well, this was this, says Okay Hewitt, who was previously linked to Ted Lasso star Jason Sidekis Sideikis and Selena Selena Gomez's husband she famous her debuted her bump in a July whatever and then it says after a bunny themed baby shower where the parents to be packed on the PDA with a public kiss, they welcome their daughter on December twelfth, Ross.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not the daughter part. I mean that part's not gross, but.
Speaker 1: I mean there's some you know, Okay, imagine being that beautiful, like you're a you're that, you're a model like that, and so your whole Like I don't really have to like mismagen, but okay, you don't have to imagine, but like I I'm trying to imagine what.
Speaker 3: Would that feel like.
Speaker 1: I mean, so it seems like some people all they want is to see how famous they can get. She couldn't get Leo, you know what I mean, or maybe or something like they it's like it's a game at this point, Like how can you say that you're even really trying to find someone because they have to be famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's weird to me.
Speaker 1: Should we end on the Hayden thing or should we say, yeah, we have I think we should save that. You want to save it, Okay, let's save it.
Speaker 3: I think we should.
Speaker 2: I think we should save that because I'm gonna just just because we have a few we have more breakups, we have that story, and I think we should save that for Monday.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I have a personal story about Hayden, whose last name I can never say, but I'm gonna try.
Speaker 3: Penetar Senator.
Speaker 1: Nashville Star and the personal story about her that is, you're gonna hang tight for that, Okay, all right, all right, Thanks everybody, Thanks for being here for emergency. Bye.