Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six, sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, let's go right back to Natalie and Lunenburg. Natalie, you asked a really good question. Can Trump, sorry, can Obama use the Trump famous Supreme Court case about presidential immunity to get out of it? Can he somehow wiggle away from going to jail over this? Now we'll see. I don't think he can. I don't think how this falls under his core responsibilities. But Natalie, let's just say, for the sake of argument, he has to rely on presidential immunity. He's it's a damning admission of guilt on his part, even if he's not, you know, doesn't go to jail. If he's got to say, okay, fine, I'm guilty, but you just can't touch me because I was president at the time, he'll his reputation will never recover. And number one number two, it doesn't prevent Hillary. She's not covered under presidential immunity. Or Brennan or call Mey or Clapper or mckab or Susan Rice. You can run down the list. So what I'm saying is they can still lock a lot of people up. The question is does Pam BONDI have what it takes to do it. Natalie, what say you?
Speaker 2: I'm skeptical on that, and that leads to my second skepticism of any justice in this matter. Don't do Am I incorrect? Or am I correct? Do these charges not have to be brought forth before grand jury in the District of Columbia because do you think just a grand jury in that district would ever ever indict any of these characters. I don't.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they would try to move it to Florida or Texas or you know, get it out of Virginia or wherever. You're right. I think they don't want to keep it in DC. But you're saying, even if we had someone that was eager, you think this will probably end up in front of a DC grand jury. And it is so partisan, so pro Democrat, that they wouldn't indict. I mean, they wouldn't indict at till of the hunt if they had, you know, if they if they could, if if Attila was a Democrat. Correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like you know, going after Trump for eating a slice of pepperoni on Good Friday. You know, they'll go after him with everything they have. These guys and the weight of evidence. I'm Jeff, tell me I'm wrong. But every cyber of my being a saying no, it'll be buried, suppressed. And these guys are going to skate and they're gonna laugh about it, and the media is just going to bury it. They're gonna suppress it like they always have. What's gonna change?
Speaker 1: Just honestly, Natalie, what's this is? I mean, this is what's moving the needle right now. Trump wants indictments. Trump is ready to put these people to jail. He controls through Pambondi and cash Betel, obviously, but he controls the Department of Justice, he controls the FBI, and he now controls the intelligence community through Tulsa Gabbard. And she has served them up on a silver platter. This I mean, you want to talk about a slam dunk, She's given them now a slam dunk. So what I'm saying is if Trump, you know he's going to war, If Trump wants to go to war and he wants to finish off his enemies, she's given them all the ammunition he needs to do it. So that's that's why they're worried. See Nowally, the thing is you can tell by their reaction. They're panicking. Obama's in a full panic. Here, I'll play you the cut. James Clapper is already lawyered up. Clapper is scared out of his mind. Clapper knows it. They got him on perjury, just on perjury alone, They've got him, never mind the more serious crimes. Camy is now white as a ghost. He's he's going berserk on social media. Apparently Brennan's already developed an ulcer. I'm not kidding, they say, apparently he's got stomach issues. He's got a bad ulcer now. So they're panicking because she delivered it. You know, this is what's different this time is you've got the documents, emails, memos, I mean, she's You've got it all declassified documents, You've got their signatures. You just you know, really, it's it's the only thing they didn't say was we are guilty. I mean, it's she's got him six ways to Sunday. That's why they're nervous. That's why, to be honest, Natalie, the talk in Washington now is someone may be willing to cop a plea. There could be talk of a plea deal, and I think Trump would even take that, even if it meant say, like no prison time, but just the admission of guilt alone would savage the Democratic Party and the deep state.
Speaker 3: A final word to you, Natalie Ears on Watergate is this horrible, horrible scandal.
Speaker 2: It brought down Nixon. The Democrats are still crowing about it. What did he do? I mean, seriously, think about it with the hindsight of fifty years. It's like he did what he was in trouble for, what, you know, covering up a two bit breaking that he didn't know about anything about at the time. And it's like, this is unbelievable what we just regularly accept right now. We've been conditioned, like that slowly boiling frog to just accept all of this corruption. And I'm thinking that maybe Collapper, maybe Brennan McCabe, they might get indicted. You know, they're all out to pasture white men and nobody cares anymore. Yeah, we'll sacrifice them to preserve the deer later. Yeah, that's that's my best case scenario. I hope I'm wrong. Jeff, tell me I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Uh, Natalie, I don't want to say you're wrong, because I look, I'm where I don't have confidence in the in either cash, Ptel or Pambondiu. But look, let's to me, if we could get Brennan call me and Clapper, that would be incredible. Look, I want the dear leader. Don't get me wrong, but even that, you know, who's been arrested ever for the Democrats, whoever goes to jail? Nobody. So you know, I'm like, can't we just arrest and put somebody in jail, somebody so that the least people in the deep state, these criminals know there are some possible consequences, so they'll think twice the next time and won't do it again. Six one seven two six, six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, very very quick. You got to hear this. You got to hear it to believe it. So ironically, you want to see how dumb they were, Like, you know, if you want, call me Brannan Clapper, the Three Stooges. Okay, you want to see how dumb the Three Stooges were. This is Clapper on CNN in twenty eighteen, where he inadvertently actually admits that Obama ordered the intelligence community assessment that we now know was a massive lie. And that Obama was setting Trump up as an agent of Russia, that this was the order that set up this false narrative of the Russia collusion hoax. Now, of course he doesn't say it's false, but he actually says, oh, yeah, no, no, this was all Obama. This was all everything. I think we're talking a Russia collusion, it's all because of Obama. He actually dams Obama. Now in retrospect, listen now to this roll cut for Mike.
Speaker 3: At one point I'd like to make Anderson, I don't think has come up very much before, And I'm alluding now to the President's criticism of President Obama for all that he did or didn't do before he left office with respect to the Russian meddling. If it weren't for President Obama, we might not have done the intelligence community assessment that we did that set off a whole sequence of events which are unfolding today, notably a Special Council Molors investigation. President Obama is responsible to that, and was he who tasked us to do that intelligen community assessment in the first place. I think that's an important point when it comes to critiquing person Obama.
Speaker 1: This is incredible. This isn't great. So he's even admit, that's how dummy is. So he's like, no, no, that's not Hey, hey, the reason why we're even talking about Trump Russia collosion, it's because of the dear Leader. He's the one that said, do the intelligence community assessment. Guys. You got Hey, this is what I want you guys to do. You ordered us to do this. I swear you can't make this up. Now the evidence is now, it's it's damning, it's overwhelming, it's clearly irrefutable. There's no question now. So this is how the media is now attacking Tulsi Gabbard. If you don't have the facts, if you don't have the evidence, if you don't have the law, then you have to go after character. You gotta go ad hominem. You've got to go personal, you gotta go low, you gotta go dirty. Soh CNN rolls out Caitlin Collins and what she is is she's a political assassin. All she does now, that's all she does is hit job after hit job. So they roll out this liar and this propagandist CNN does at the Tulsi Gabbard White House presser yesterday. And if you remember, there was a clash between Tulsi and Trump during the Israel Iran War, whereby initially Tulsi said, well, I'm not so sure that we have the evidence that Iran is now fully committed to a nuclear weapons program, and then she explained it more in detail, but there was a bit of friction between her and Trump for about twenty four forty eight hours. So listen now how CNN and the media now is trying to spin this roll cut three A. Oh, and just that you know, Caroline Levitt is right beside Tulsi and she will jump in to defend Tulsi because now the argument is you're just trying to suck up the Trump. Isn't that why you're releasing all the disclassified information. It's because you weren't in good graces with Trump and now you want to get back into his good graces. This is all about you wanting Trump's approval, isn't it. Roll cut three A.
Speaker 4: Mike, what would you say to people who believe that you're only releasing these documents now to improve your standing with the president after he said that your intelligence assessment were wrong.
Speaker 5: The only people who are suggesting that the Director of National Intelligence would release evidence to try to boost her standing with the president. Are the people in this room who constantly try to sew distrust and chaos amongst the president's cabinet and it is not working.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is unbelievable. This is unbelievable. So this is about improving your standing with Trump? Now notice, okay again, what does this have to do with the overwhelming evidence that she presented yesterday? Whatever TWLSA Gabbard's motives are. She wants to suck up the Trump, she wants to re establish a warm relationship with him, whatever, who cares. Who cares whether she's doing it out of noble patriotic reasons or because she wants her boss to like her. Again, the facts are the facts, The evidence is the evidence. The crimes are the crimes. The treason is the treason. Hello, but this is what I mean, This is what passes for journalism today. So I want to ask all of you. It is the Kooner Country Pole Question of the Day sponsored by Marios Mario's Quality Roofing, Siding and Windows. Did DNI Tulsia Gabbard release the Russia Gate intelligence reports because A she believes in transparency or B she is trying to get in good with President Trump, which is what now the media is trying to claim. So a transparency B sucking up to Trump. To me, I think it's pretty obvious she's basically putting her entire life on the line and the media is going to eat this poor woman alive. I don't think it's to suck up to Trump. I think it's clear she's a patriot who is speaking truth to power. But that's me transparency. I think it's a all the way. But I want to hear from you a transparency B sucking up to Trump? You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash cooner wrko dot com slash cooner kuh n in national Er. As always, you can vote on X again. Last night I was very active on X exposing what Tulsi had revealed and Obama's and Hillary's nefarious role in all of this. So if you want to vote via X, my handle there at the Kooner Report all one word k u h and as in national Er, Alex in the Freedom State, Florida. Thanks for holding Alex and welcome.
Speaker 6: Hey Jeff, thanks for taking my call again, I appreciate it, my.
Speaker 1: Pleasure, the fact that you take my call.
Speaker 6: No matter what I have to talk about from previous calls. But the thing is Trump.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's like he keeps making horrible decisions on attorney generals. I just don't get it. And I don't know if you recall back to the OJ Simpson trial where he once they acquitted him, the juror came out and I can remember it like it was yesterday and I'm still gagging from it, where she came out and she said, I think we made the right decision. You could she was a horrible actor, Pam BONDI is the same thing when I heard her say, oh, this is President Trump and we are going to release all the documents because.
Speaker 1: He Alex, please hang on. I'm up against the break. Alex is basically, you know, arguing, and I think it's a very good, you know, very very valid concern. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, my friends, I want to go right back to Alex in Florida. But just before I do, brilliant text, absolutely brilliant text. You can text as seven zero four seven zero seven zero four seven zero. And I think this is what Obama now is really relying on. And I think it's Brennan, it's Clapper, it's Comy Biden to a lesser extent, Hillary. There's no question now which is the propaganda media or the state run media, whatever you want to call it. And this is what five O eight says Jeff. Remember when under the Obama administration, the Smith Month Act was gutted, which then made it lawful for the government, which includes the CIA or the Intelligence community, to propagandiz i e. Lie within the United States and to its citizens, including directly employing the media. I believe this was Obama's foresight into the future when he might need an insurance policy a legal defense for his crimes to come. And I agree. I think there's no question. There's no question now they're not arguing the evidence. If you've noticed now, they're trying to avoid it, ignore it, bury it, sweep it under the rug, pretend it's not happening, or just call it a conspiracy theory, or attacked Tulca Gabbart her motives. Remember Hillary called her a Russian asset. She also called remember Jill Stein, the Green Party candidate. She was also a Russian asset. Remember Tucker Carlson was a Russian asset. Steve Bannon was a Russian asset. Do you remember I was a Russian asset? Do you remember that? So that's all they have now are these slanderous, libelous, defamatory attacks. But that can only go so far. Now what are they going to do now when you have whistleblowers coming out today and tomorrow. What are they going to say then? In other words, it's just going to get worse and worse very quickly. Because Alex is holding and I want to go to him. You want you want to know how serious this is now getting. I want you to listen to this. They're running on CNN. Okay Clapper is now former DNI James Clopper goes on CNN and says, I've already got a lawyer. He goes, I'm going to get prosecuted by the dj I can see it. It's coming. Roll cut seven. Mike, do you.
Speaker 5: Have concerns that they will attempt to prosecute you?
Speaker 7: Well, certainly, I do. You know after eight and a half years of this, and I don't know of an intelligence product that was more scrutinized, more investigated than that product was, by numerous people. You know, it's very disconcerting, it really is. And I take seriously when president of the United States accuses me of being a participant in a treason, this conspiracy, which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your reaction to that?
Speaker 7: Tradiculous? It just is, it is untrue.
Speaker 4: So what will you do if they come after you? What is your plan?
Speaker 7: Well, I'll lawyer up. I suppose already.
Speaker 5: Have you've already hired attorneys in case of an anticipation that this Trump storm I could.
Speaker 4: Try to prosecute.
Speaker 7: We've had sort of perpetual attorneys since I left the government in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: So there you go. Listen and notice, does this guy look to you like an innocent Does he sound you're like an innocent man? By the way, this guy who's repeatedly light under oath, there's no question. Does this incorrigible, pathological liar? Nah? And I gotta tell you, he looks defeated, He sounds defeated. Ah. You can break Clapper. You're gonna break McCabe. You can break call Me, you can break Brennan, you can break Clapper. So one of them is gonna flip, and all you need is one. And when one flips, it's like a it's like a domino. Then they all the first one falls and everyone else starts to fall after it. All right, let's go back to Alex in Florida. Thank you for holding Alex. Alex, you are making some very very good points. A will a jury have the common sense and the courage to make a conviction. And even more than that, Pam Bondi, is she a serious prosecutor, because this is the greatest scandal in American history? Does she have the depth, the fortitude, the intelligence, the courage, the skills, the low yerly skills to go through with this prosecution and win it? Or are we going to look at another OJ Simpson fiasco? Please, Alex, pick up where you left off.
Speaker 6: Harry Jeff. What I was trying to say is I recall the juror from the OJ Simpson trial, and I'm comparing her to Bondy. When after they gave oj an acquittal, she said, I think they interviewed her and she said, I think we made the right decision, and you could tell she was insincere. And when I heard the media ask bond Pam Bondy, if they're going to release the Epstein files. This was a month ago. She said, yes, Donald Trump's going to keep to all his campaign promises, and it's Donald Trump, and yes, we are going to release them. She seems so insincere, like she was a very bad actress. And I can't help but to believe that they that they already showed her the evidence of Obama and them with all the Russia Russia hoax, and she is not going after it and after them, and I would. I can't help but to think that possibly Tulsea Gabbert is now taking it on herself to show the evidence to everybody. But it's not going to matter. And I'm disappointed that Trump can't seem to get a good attorney general. I don't know what his problem.
Speaker 1: No, I agree, No, Alex, listen, I think you put your finger right on it. Look, you know, I love the guy, and I think he's one of the greatest, maybe even now the greatest president in American history. I don't know, it's still debatable, but he's certainly way at the top. I've never seen the first six months. We just passed a six month mark. The only other president. They're comparing him to his FDR. And I don't want to get sidetracked. I want to stay on topic. But look at the first six months, you know, the first hundred days. They said, oh my god, what did have you know? FDR passed all this flurry of legislation, but most of it didn't work. Like I'm sorry, I don't want to get into the Great Depression now, but just give me ten seconds. The New Deal never got us out of the depression. The New Deal was an absolute failure. It never restored growth, it never restored on a high employment. It never got us out of it, never gave us economic recovery. The New Deal was a disaster. It failed. I'm telling you just I'm stating the facts. Look at unemployment when FDR came into power. Look at unemployment nearly eight years later, when we go to war, actually nine years later, when we go to war, you know, World War two. To say, the unemployment rate never got higher, I mean sorry, never got lower. Forgive me, employment never got higher. So, yes, a lot of things were passed. If you're just looking for volume, yeah, okay. But if you're looking for volume and effectiveness, this is Trump it's not just that he's done a lot, it's almost everything he's done is incredibly successful and incredibly effective. So what I'm saying is I love the guy. I think he's another I can you imagine We've got three and a half more years of this. But he's got a weakness. He's got an achilles heeled. There's a weakness. You know, every strength has a weakness, every weakness has a strength. For whatever reason, that ag slot continues to haunt him. And frankly, FBI director, I don't know what it is, whether it was Sessions and then Bill Barr and now PAMBONDI. Now, to be fair, I'm not going to close the book on her. I'll tell you why, because she may go ahead and issue indictments, she may go ahead and actually charge people.
Speaker 4: To me.
Speaker 1: I look at this in a sports analogy. This is her super Bowl. Now, she's the starting quarterback. Can she take her team to victory? Can she get the job done? Now? If she blinks on this, she has to go. She has to go. And this is not even a tough call. And let me just say one other thing, because this is very important. Tulca Gabbart is not just bringing the receipts a tremendous personal cost, and at really the risk of her life. You know, you asked who's willing to take on the entire deep state?
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 1: Who's willing to take on the entire Obama Clinton Biden machine and the entire media to boot she is. That's one tough lady man. That's a tough cookie. I admire her, I respect her, but it's almost like you can never do overkill, right, when you have evidence of treason, you always want more and more. But what I'm saying is there's so much now that she's laying putting on the table. It's almost like she's shaming Bondie. As I said earlier, it's almost like like she's pushing her, like come on, And it's not just the evidence that she's rolling out. If you listen now to some of her press conferences, in her media interviews, it's like, well, yeah, no, no, I'm going to the DJ. She keeps saying it, I'm miss youing a criminal referral. Yes, I have. There needs to be prosecutions, there needs to be indictments. Then she's saying no, no, and on Obama, there needs I've issued a criminal referral. She's got to invite them. So it's almost like I'm going to push her and push her and push her or at least shame her that come on, do the right thing and start inviting people. So, I mean, we'll see if it works. But you can tell Bondie's reluctant, there's no question, and Cash Ptel and Dan Bongina, all all those guys. I mean, you know, seriously, I mean, you know, I don't think you know, I don't think much of them. But it's clear Trump and Gabbert and JD. Vance in the back, Just to let you know, in the back J D Vance is backing Trump and Tulsi Gabbert all the way, but publicly it's Trump and Tulsi they're driving this. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Susan in Ashland. Thanks for holding. Oh sorry, Suzanne, my bad. Suzanne in Ashland. Thanks for holding, Suzanne, and welcome, Jeff.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm very good? How are you? Suzanne?
Speaker 4: Couldn't be better? Jeff? This feels different to me in so many ways. You know, one of your callers that are earlier where everyone's conditioned for things to be the way they've been, you know, the lying and the and the covering up, and it's led to disappointment on the right, and it's led to you know, the left is going along with the headline and the lies. This to me feels like there's some empathy involved for for for Americans in that their spoons they have the goods. This little different. It's it's lock stock and barrel dung in terms of the evidence. But it feels to me like they are gently introducing this evidence and let people get comfortable and people who have been you know, have the trumped arrangement syndrome to get their heads around the fact that they have been lied to as we all know, the Maga Maga and the Kuna crowd for the last ten years plus. So it's it's really a conditioning for the turn around that's about to come. And I would say this, I wonder if we're with the Congress going on break that this is so serious. And when you listen to Trump, if you're really listening to Trump, he's throwing signals to Maga country every day. You know, you know what he is common about Hillary? You know, we let her go the first time, I just felt it wasn't right. And now he's signaling otherwise. So what if this is condition them with the proof, condition them with the proof. And I still feel that they have somewhere somehow, very soon the emails from Hillary's illegal server are going to come come to the front burner. But let that go. I think they're conditioning everybody for what's about to happen in the month of August. Well, Congress is on vacation.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, Susanne, I think you're making absolutely outstanding points. And just I can only piggyback off of what you're saying. You know who else is pushing the email server, Hillary's email server and says, no, we're going to go back and we got to revisit this, Taulci Gabbard. And so now I just want to ask everybody this, this, this is what many of you are saying on the text line, and I'm starting to agree with you objectively. Now just stand back. Who is Donald Trump? Yes, maga America first I two times, you know, second term, very successful president. But remember, for most of his life, what was he He was a Democrat. He was a Democrat. He's only been a Republican much later in his life. Now, Tulca Gabbard. What's Tulci Gabbard? Another one former Democrat? She's been a Democrat for most of her life.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get sidetracked, but you know, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Because this is such a massive manumental scandal. I haven't had a chance to get into everything that Robert F. Kennedy's accomplishing as Health and Human Services Secretary. You know, Maha, make America healthy again. But man, this guy is delivering. This guy is a closer. He doesn't mess around. What's what's Robert F. Kennedy Junior? It's a former Democrat. What I'm saying is you always ask, we always say, well what would democrats do? And say what you want? Democrats play smash mouth football. Democrats today. When they say they're going to indict, they indict. When Democrats say they're going after you, they go after you. It's only the Republicans talk talk, talk, and nothing comes of it. And that's why, as you were mentioning, Suzanne, we're always constantly disappointed. But this time, as you put it, something feels different. I want to read to you Suzanne, a brilliant text that I got nine one seven, And I think this is checkmate argument, Jeff. If baraq Hussein, Obama and his seditious administration don't get indicted, arrested, and prosecuted for treason, then we are no longer a serious country. Just ask yourself, to all of you, please listen to this. Just ask yourself if this situation was reversed and it was Trump not Obama, what do you think would happen to Trump? Let me seriously, nine one seven. You're a genius. Do you understand that you're a genius? Okay, IQ guaranteed one forty and above. I'm telling you you're a genius. Now just let me ask you, Susanne, Let me ask everybody in the audience. Flip it. It's all all the same information, everything except it wasn't Obama who ordered it, it was Trump. Everything else the same, everything else. What do you think the Democrats would do to Trump? Smash mouth football? He would be in handcuffs, They'd hang him from the freaking White House. They'd lunched a guy. He would be arrested. His vice president would be arrested. His National security advisor would be arrested his CIA director, FBI director is DNI. They would all be swinging from the legal trees, like, who are we kidding? Oh my god? Remember they drove Nixon out of office over nothing, a third rate burglary. He didn't even order, didn't even know it took place until after it happened, and they drove the guy out of office. What do you think they would do if this was Trump? It's finished, it's finished. So why this time does this smell different? Sense just seems different. You sense it's different. You got a former Democrat who's now in the White House. You've got a former Democrat who's the DNI, and they're not coming to play. In other words, if this was Trump, the Democrats would have finished him. Now Trump and Tulsi they're playing to win. They're going for the throat. And I think that's what's starting to seem different to everybody. And it's the same old rhino establishment Republicans who speak out of both sides of their mouth, who are unwilling to go through with this. Right, it's cash Btel, it's a Dan Bongino, It's uh, you know, it's it's Pambondie, always big mouth, big talk. You know, Jim Jordan, he's a classic to me, biggest mouth on Capitol Hill. Nothing nothing, this guy ever doesn't do a thing. But no, no, you want something done, you want to take somebody out, have a Democrat do it, because they're serious. They don't play around. It's smash mouth football. Okay, I just punched you know what punch? I punched my hand like they it's it's a contact sport. Now, it's not just the evidence, it's the intensity of the evidence. It's the seriousness of the evidence. It's the determination behind the evidence. You can tell the Democrat for the first time, I've never seen it like this. The Democrats and the media are genuinely afraid. Suzanne. Final word to.
Speaker 4: You, Jeffrey, I just I envisioned that this is so like you said, it's so serious and so it is different. You know, Congress is on vacation coming up. What's to say that Trump, you know, has the goods, takes it off Pin Bondi's plate and just calls in the military to make these arrests in military tribunal because it's it's it's treason in the highest order.
Speaker 1: Susanne to the to the Texter's point. If it wasn't Obama who ordered this, just indulge me. It was Trump. Everything else is the same. What do you think would have happened to him? By now?
Speaker 4: You put away for life?
Speaker 1: For sure, Suzanne, thank you very much for that call. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight? Is the number? Is the texture wrong? Am I wrong? All of you? Honestly you're listening to the show, same exact thing. Just flip it Trump instead of Obama? The Democrats? Now what would they have done by now? By now? Just what is it? Six days? Remember she declassified everything late last week, So what is that a week from now? A week past? Forgive me, it's been a week. What do you think in one week would have happened? There would have been indictments, charges, arrests, up, penats, Mike, I mean, you'd be they'd be all beginning rounded up,