Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to pat Shade. It's t LC Tuesday, you guys now the time is year so well thanks the final Curtis my Friends, Yeah, ninety D Beyonce h A episode twenty two, Tell All No Limit, it's part four.
Speaker 2: Is there a song that says something like get the fuck away? I never want to see you people again. Is there a song with those kind of vibes? It's all I'm thinking of our happy songs like you know, happy.
Speaker 1: To you everything else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to the left there.
Speaker 1: So if anybody's watching on video, you will see I'm wearing my ole miss shirt. Because there's been lots of news about our coach who left and like, we're going to be in the We're gonna be in the playoffs. We could go to the national championship, and he left got he got the team there, and then he decided to take a better job and took the better job, and then our athletic director was like, well, no, then you don't get to coach in the playoffs because no.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, which was the.
Speaker 1: Right choice, because it's not like you get to coach these guys that you coach for six years. However long he's been there. You don't get to coach them, get them this far to the national championship, which we haven't won. Sin's like nineteen oh one or something crazy, and then go to another school.
Speaker 2: So he should have waited until to take the job until the off season, right.
Speaker 1: The problem is, and it's very hard to understand, but the problem is is there's I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know what sport we're talking about football.
Speaker 1: There's a portal that opens where and he's not the only coach that's ever done this, but there's a.
Speaker 2: Portal in lur Vallo and Chad Dabel's closet that takes them to another dimension.
Speaker 1: It could be the one in Garrick Maryfield's garage. Uh huh, it could be the one who stranger things uhhh. But there's a player portal that opens, and it's this certain window that opens. It opens right around now and then and then it closes and opens again in March, and players can put themselves in the portal that they like to be considered for another team. Right, and he wanted to grab a bunch of those players like for his new team. Whatever. The whole thing is shady, I'm not telling it correctly. I'm going to send you a very funny TikTok that is a stand up comedian explaining it to his girlfriend like it's hot drama that's on Bravo.
Speaker 2: See, that's the only way I will be interested, because otherwise I'm zoned out like I do when my brother my dad talk.
Speaker 1: Well, it's this, it's this comedian. I'm going to look up right now so everybody can go watch it because it's very funny and he's explaining it, and he's saying it like this guy, my friend Lane, So he left this girl in Mississippi for this girl in Louisiana. But he explains it like that. She has questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is great, Okay, I could totally get into Okay.
Speaker 1: So this guy's name is.
Speaker 2: Think so Scotne.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: He's with this person in Mississippi for.
Speaker 1: Okay. So it's underscore John Franklin Underscore, John Franklin Underscore. He has two hundred thousand followers underscore John Franklin Underscore. And it's in his I guess this is in his story. Let me see. No, it's in his It's in Israels. It's on the second row. And it's hilarious because the girlfriend is off camera going, wait a minute, so did the girl in Mississippi know about the girl in Louisiana. Right, yes, she did. She was mad and she was trying anyway. The whole thing it's all about money, right, They're going to give him like ninety million dollars to go to LSU. But the word is was like, we'll match it, We'll match it. And his whole thing was like he was saying he doesn't think he could ever win a national championship at all. Miss What almost has given him everything he's ever wanted. He gets all the recruiting money he wants, all the coaches he's ever wanted, all the players he gets. The town is behind him. But the problem with Lane Kiffin is he's done this a lot of times, and it's sort of like when somebody is a really bad person and then you're surprised when they do it to you. Right, yeah, so, and that's kind of how this guy explains it. He's like he's the boyfriend everybody thinks they can change, you know. And the Dave port Nora of Barstool Sports has been very vocal about it. He's like a huge deal and millions of followers, and like he's been quoted in page six about it, like it's a huge deal. It's a huge story. But let me tell you what. We have a new coach is I believe the defensive coordinator. Don't come at me if it's the offensive coordinator. Okay, Pete Golding and he's played for lots of smaller schools and then he got, you know, kind of promoted to be offensive or defensive I think defensive coordinator for Ole Miss, which is a big step up. So because when you're offensive defensive coordinator, you were basically one step below the head coach. Like the three of you work together, it's it's like congress, you know what I mean, And in.
Speaker 2: My eyes glossing over, I'm trying to follow so hard.
Speaker 1: So anyway, this guy Pete is going to be They just immediately named him the new head coach. They didn't say interim coach. They didn't say we're going to test him out. They just named him and.
Speaker 2: They're hoping they're going to win as a giant f u the guy who left.
Speaker 1: Yes, at the very least, let's get let's get close.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like on housewives when they're like hoping they get great ratings like top. After somebody leaves, it's like, look, we didn't need you.
Speaker 1: We didn't need you, Jinshaw when you left right. It's similar to what Kishen and are talking about right now on about sixty Days in. There's this girl in sixty days in. Her name was Stephanie, and she's supposed to become real hateful.
Speaker 2: And this week I was listening to you guys, I had forgotten how bad she was, and then you said she's like the giant, biggest asshole, and I was like, I forgot. She was like psychotic, like a sociopath. She'd just be like, yeah, that girl stood up for me and now she's going to get beaten to the death. But whatever, that's what happens in here. I have no loyalty and I made it. She couldn't hack it.
Speaker 1: Like she's like one day you're memory, the next day your history. She goes, and you know, it'll make me happy. It'll make me happy if I make it all sixty days. And she didn't.
Speaker 2: Because why up for you? And that's why she had a target on her back. I know she was nice.
Speaker 1: It's crazy and I'm like, but it's just like why why does she hate her so bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't know, maybe, but re union, it gets fixed, it gets like sorted out.
Speaker 1: Well that's what we Keisha and are like, Okay, we do know that we have maybe eight more episodes or whatever till we can, like we're just dying to get to the end to kind of talk about all.
Speaker 2: For some reason, Stephanie sees it like a competition show, Like she thinks she's on America's next Top convict and she's like going to get her headshot, is going to be shown by the sheriff and be like you are chosen, You're the nut, you outlasted all the other girls. But that's not what it's about at all.
Speaker 1: It's not about winning anything. No, it's crazy, but that is That's just sort of makes me think of that situation like somebody's an asshole. Don't like, don't be surprised on they're an asshole to you too, you know yep. Yeah, So anyway, underscore John Franklin Underscore, go watch his thank You all about It. It's on the second row. It's very funny him telling his girlfriend, well.
Speaker 2: I have to open all social media on me right now because it's Whenma get in and Mariah get in today starting. So yes, it's a very stressful time. I have to go to CVS. Later I will be doing double headphones and lasting my music or a podcast. Podcasts are not perfect because there's sometimes silences and then you could pick up something outside. Yeah yeah, John underscore underscore, John John.
Speaker 1: Underscore, No underscore, John Franklin underscore. Okay, think and it's on the second row in the middle, but go watch his explanation and uh, I almost all most put up my reel on Monday that was I was going to put up a wam wham wham Mariah Carey. I was going to put up one of those, and then I was like, oh, I can't because I don't want him really to hear it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I thought you were going to do it on purpose to be a dick. And I was like, oh, and we're calling Stephanie a dick. Now we got we have a real saboteur in Mary Payne thinks it's funny.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, I'm not. I know it's important to you, so I'm not going to do it, y'all this time a year can be fun, but it can also be tough because the holidays are getting near and they're supposed to feel joyful, but for many, they bring stress around food and weight and body image. Y'all, I've been looking for addressed toward or a Christmas party, and it can be rough out there, like well this looks good on me? Will this look bad on me? And there's all this talk around weight loss medications, and you know that can feel overwhelming to know what's best for you, And that's why HERS is here to support your journey so you can feel your best. Hers is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine what's best for you, and if you're prescribed, you get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check in, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional costs. There are no hidden fees, no membership fees. Hers will put you and your health goals first, with real medical providers, making sure you have what you need to get results, all from the comfort of your couch. So if you've been struggling with your weight loss journey, it's time to find the best option that works for you through Hers. So, whether you want to lose weight, growth, thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H E r s dot com slash pink shade for Hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plan purchase. Guys, listen, we don't know the details, but December eighteenth, we are going to be doing a holiday movie, me and Kimberly and Katie the Throwufle that I've forced myself into. It's going to be patreons supercast, Apple subscriptions only at the ten dollars level. We're trying to figure out for me, particularly I have Apple subscribers, how to get those Apple subscribers the link because Apple will not give us your information. That will I give you a won't give you a list of who. So you can't send an email like sometimes I send polls. I can't do anything the Patreon and supercast will allow you to do. It's wild. It's fine if you want to do it on Apple, it's easy. I get it. And you just want to hear of the episodes. You don't need anything extra. It's fine. But that is when it's going to be, and it's just going to be a matter of between now and then. I'm going to have to announce it a lot. So if people are on Apple, they can like, send me an email to prove their own Apple, show me a screenshot I don't know. Then we'll send you the link whenever it's available. But the name of the movie is The Snow Must Go On. Yeah, and it looks very funny and very cheesy, which is what we like. Listen The Snow Must go On. I want to make sure I'm saying the right channel. It's on Hallmark, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Snow Must Go On is an upcoming Hallmark original movie starring Heather Himns and Corey Cott. Whoever that is it premiered on number twenty eighth on the Countdown to Christmas event If the Flat Fall is a former Broadway star who returns to his hometown and agrees to direct his niece's highchal Christmas musical, hoping to impress a producer. So I think it's going to be funny because you can, okay, have been in the business of show, so hopefully. Yeah, the snow must go on.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm so excited. I'm picturing waiting for Guffman. You might not know what that is. I do, Okay, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm picturing Reese from Sister Wives. I'm ready. Yes.
Speaker 2: And then Matt from Sixty Days and pops in and.
Speaker 3: Is like the world is age and I am merely an actor on it, and my son is in mortal danger and will shuffle off this mortle coil And what did I do?
Speaker 2: Woe is me?
Speaker 1: If you said is in mortal danger, that would be the correct thing to say. But what he says is my son is in mortal threat.
Speaker 2: That's what he says.
Speaker 1: Because Matt was sixty days in is a full blown fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: Okay. He gives off middle age high school shooter vibes like wow, wow, okay, by like thirty years.
Speaker 1: And he's insane now.
Speaker 2: He never washes his air, never, and the grease is seeping into his brain and make him crazy. He's paranoid, he's delusional. He needs to be medicated. And he thought he was going to run that jail and teach everyone about the ways of Joseph Smith, and it's not happening. Has he converted anyone? Has he helped it? No?
Speaker 1: No, But we can't talk about sixty days in because people, I'm sorry, not why, but it is so good. It's so good that we still so good. We listen into talking about it because.
Speaker 2: I listened to Keisha and Mary Pain the second it comes out.
Speaker 1: I know, I just caught you listening, which is always shocking when I log on here to regard to you and you're listening to my voice sometimes I mean, if you listen, I'll be listening to your voice. It's very meta. But let's talk about this, guys. Let's talk about ninety day fiance HGA season nine, episode twenty two, Tell All, No Limits, Part four Extreme. Let me just write this down of time statement. Every time you do extreme, it scares me and also I laugh. Okay, So we are starting this end of this tell all where we left off. In episode three, Gino has walked up to Matt and Jasmin standing outside, and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, like a little kid that's lost at the mall or something.
Speaker 1: Again, have you seen mom? We saw how drunk he was. I think they just pushed him out the front door of the Bone Kring And she goes, Gino, I'm going through hell? Does that make you happy? And she's crying, you know, why why are you crying? Are you crying? And she goes, No one cares how I feel. And I don't want to marry anyone ever again because I never want to have to go through this again. I think marriage is not for me. And I don't even know if Matt really wants to marry me or just because of his mom. And literally he's like, I'm standing right here, like yeah, hello, hello, And then she goes, it's cold out here, not as cold as it was in Michigan. In Michigan, it was so cold, Gino, sometimes your nose with freeze and Matt and Gino goes, yeah, it's really cold in Michigan. And Matt goes, why are you getting along? This is weird, and then Matt goes, GINO, you want to share custody. Matt makes a lot of jokes about the baby not being his that I don't like. Yeah, I know, assuming the baby is yours, you shouldn't be making any jokes about your.
Speaker 2: No, I think no. I think I thought he meant share custody of Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought he made sure Cussy or the baby.
Speaker 2: He means like, should we share her because she's so crazy that keeps blinner. Neither one of us can handle her on our own.
Speaker 1: So then their car arrives and as they drive off, Gina goes, you're trash and low life people who exist in the world. You just i'mill stumble. Okay, yeah, So they go last day of Tell All filmy, woo, we're all done. By the way, I did find out many people wrote me that is not the Gorgas Old Old House.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: People wrote and said that it was in their neighborhood. And somebody said some other reality show films there. I can't remember now. I can't remember now, but it is in New Jersey. So Laurence says, regarding Elizabeth, she was I'm mourning the loss of someone who is really important to me, and part of me is always going to care about Elizabeth. And we've agreed when they had that conversation the night before, we've agreed that were both her. But there's just no friendship there. There's no friendship there anymore. But I just want to not be angry. I just kind of want to you know.
Speaker 2: You know what, speaking of who were you talking about? Someone who like the coach that say, if you missed the beginning of this episode. Okay, so because Barry Paint explains sports to me, and you said, it's somebody who maybe will backstab you again. And it's like, Lauren, I'm sure shit talked other people with Libby for four years, but then now Libby is shit talking her and has turned on her, and it's like, you shouldn't have trusted her because you knew she's snaky.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's a great point. All goes back around, so they ask Matt what happened with Gino last night? And Matt goes, I don't know, Like he came outside and we were out there and normally he's yelling, but he just calmly stood there and goes, why aren't you sad? And they all laugh at Matt's impression and talking to Jasmin because Matt and I are not on the same page. You know, I'm glad that I've got Julia to support me. And then Jasmine tells Julia, you know, his mom told me he was dating this other girl. Her name was Elizabeth, and she was a good Romanian woman, and he was dating her, I think at the same time he was dating me, and his mom was like, Elizabeth is still available if you're not, I mean, is it Because jazzm has just recently posted something on social media about like she loves Matt, He's going to be a wonderful dad, you know, blah blah blah, but she can't do it because his mom is Romanian.
Speaker 2: So on Reddit they post like everything she posts, and everyone always says, don't listen to it, don't follow it. She does this for engagement and for clicks, because she will literally post one story where she's like, I am devastated, I am betrayed. I cannot love Matt. His family doesn't accept me and all this stuff. Literally, like the next story will be her cooking a meal for the family and like hanging out with the mom and hugging so it's like, all you can't. I've realized she is trying to play the game and get clicks.
Speaker 1: So well, even this episode ends with like a cliffhanger, and it's the end of the whole, so how is it a cliffhanger? But it's like, Okay, they'll be back, so okay, so Romanian woman okay, And the talking head Libby says her relationship with Andre is rocky because he still wants to move to Mordova. So Andrea talks to Girmo and Darcy about how great it is to live overseas. You know, the military people, they live all over they move all the time, and Darcy goes, yeah, we moved every two years. Every two years. He goes, I'm ready to move.
Speaker 2: Darcy is not the shining example of that. It works, sanity anything, just like look to Darcy.
Speaker 1: Look how great she turned out. And Liza goes, yeah, like what about your friends? And Darcy goes, well, I had no friends. Alama's sister sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's healthy, and now that's why the four of you are in a quad basically.
Speaker 1: And she goes, but it's easier to move like that when you're young. But you know, when you're older, you don't want to leave your friends and stuff, and Livy goes, it's hard because these are my children. They need stability, they need you know, routine, and and he goes, okay, okay, LIZI you're just going backwards. You're talking circles and you're just agreeing with what they say.
Speaker 2: And let's she gets true at all, She's never she's talking in circles.
Speaker 1: She goes, no, I'm saying what I always said. He goes, okay, okay, okay, So I'm the problem. You just get rid of me, and she goes.
Speaker 2: She's also saying what Noka and Lauren said at that dinner party, but.
Speaker 1: Which is why would you move?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, which is the mom should like have say in this and all this?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yes it's right. And so she goes okay, yeah, right. Because he goes on the problem, you get rid of me, and she goes okay yeah, and he goes, yeah, okay, you fuck around and find out okay, walks off.
Speaker 2: And she just rolls her eyes.
Speaker 1: Everybody go to set the threat places, everyone places everyone. So Darcy leans over and asks Lis was like, are you okay? She goes, no, so Lauren tells Gino that I tell you Jasmine is still in love with you, and she goes, what, I don't know. I don't think so she is. I'm not lying. I was like, Lauren, now, what do you You were drunk last night when you were saying all this, but today your dad's over. You got to stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to stop. I think she probably is right, and she does have feelings for Gino still, but like, don't encourage them to be together. Un let's do we want world War three because that like they will destroy us all. And this is the origin of that, Lauren encouraging Gino.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when she's leaning over and saying this to Gino, Alexi is going uh uh. He's going uh uh uh uh, Like, don't do that. So Sean goes, okay, welcome back everybody. Well, I have to ask did anything happen at the house last night? And Matt goes, well, Jasmin said she never wants to get married again, married again and wants me to just accept everything she gives me and wants me to stay committed to her, and Jasa goes, I no, I listen, but I don't know where this expiration date came from, like, what's the expiration date on our relationship? And Matt goes, and they were flirting with each other, Gino, it han't and they're both like, no, we weren't, which I wrote, this is all fake. This is annoying because I think Jasmine, you know, planned so much of this together. I think they fully decided to get married and get divorced and get all these seasons so he didn't have to go back to his job. That's what I think you think out.
Speaker 2: I guess I could buy that. I just don't know if he's a very good actor like she is incredible.
Speaker 1: Like he's not. That's why whenever she makes a comment, he just says the exact same thing back, because he doesn't know how to retaliate without you. You are what am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs to go take a ground links class.
Speaker 1: So, Matt, do you really believe Jasmine can't let go of Gino? And he goes, I think with the two of them, maybe it's a mutual thing, and Judie goes, no, I don't think so I doubt it. He goes, this is the last time I'm probably ever gonna even see her and goes, you know what can we quit talking about Jasmine. And you know already, I'm so sick of him. I'm so sick of hearing your voice. Gino, just shut the fuck up already.
Speaker 2: I stood up and clapped off my cap, like standing ovation.
Speaker 1: Way to go. Yara and Genie. I agree, because I mean I think they're like, we're so sick. They're not getting back together. They hate each other. She's had a baby with somebody else. Let's stop.
Speaker 2: You know, it's been so many seasons of this. Yeah, I can't do it.
Speaker 1: So let's circle back to our Florida couples. And they all kind of got like, oh, they look down. So let's circle back to our Florida couples. Not you, Darcy and Georgie.
Speaker 2: I know that's so sad. They're not They're not part of the sex tuplet.
Speaker 1: No, you're part of the cool group. So Sean says, this was interesting. Sean says, Lauren, I know you've had you had a falling out with your mom. What's going on there? And she goes, oh, my mom and I were working on repairing our relationship. And she goes, you know, and it took that problem to open our eyes and do some soul searching, and Sean goes, can you tell us what happened? And Lauren goes, no, it's too personal, and Orra goes, why not. We are here, we can discuss it, like why not? So what did happen with and her mom? Because I know you watch diaries and I don't.
Speaker 2: I watched diaries. They were not diaries though. The last time they were fighting was on I mean, they've been on diaries, but it was like a kid's birthday party. Nothing that exciting. I feel like lost.
Speaker 1: Time I saw them fighting was her mom was mad at her about all the plastic surgery and was like, why are you doing this? But she came over to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then before that, she had she was mad that they were considering moving to Israel and that was like a huge drama. He was before they wanted to go back and like volunteer or do something, and but the parent but but even before that started, and they had gone to visit and the parents had screamed at her when they were considering it and they were she the mom was like, you won't survive here. You can't make it on your own. You need our help and you won't last. Like also like Israel is like a some I don't know what she was making it sound like like they didn't have modern anything. And she was like, you won't survive here. And Lauren's like, I am a grown up and I'm better. I'm stronger than you think i am. And they and her. The mom was like, don't talk to me like that and slapped Lauren across the face. The mom or her own mother's Lauren's mom slapped her across the face and said, don't talk to me like that. And because look but the mom's cussing her out, like the mom's horrible.
Speaker 1: The dad doesn't. Before they had the three kids, this.
Speaker 2: Was no they had all three of them. I think at that point they might have only had two of them. And I think they had three after.
Speaker 1: She had the third one is when she had the mommy makeover and the mom was around helping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made up after so they were fighting. The dad tried to make up with Lauren and was like, you know, your mom's just like this. The he just kind of ches the company line and then Lauren okay, So she was pregnant with the third the mom was not going to come to the baby shower and Lauren was so hurt because they were having this fight and the mom's like, I don't agree with anything you're doing and you disrespected me and all this stuff. But the dad talked to Lauren and like asked her to reach out to the mom and like gravel and then eventually they somehow came to terms and the mom came to the the mom and the sister came to the bridal shower. But it was very awkward. So they've had this conflict on and off multiple seasons, and then the Mommy makeover. She didn't agree with that decision and was kind of on Alex's side and tried to get Alex to say, don't let us do it right. So I don't know what if this fight has to do with either of those things or just the mom's controlling nature in general and disrespecting of Lauren. Yeah, it was wild. It was I'm and then they need their help, Like they were going to move away way then they were going to move to somewhere in the middle of America and get away from the parents too, But then they were like, you need us to babysit. You can't survive without us. Yeah, I mean, you did have three babies under three three hundred three. Yeah. So anyway, long story short, I don't know, but there was violence on TV and it was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was mother Daughter of violence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which you very never see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's terrible unless it's Chipsy Rose. So yeah, okay. So Sean says, you two have been accused of deflecting and not talking about what's going on in your relationship. Is that true? And Andre goes up and Lauren goes, you know, we have ups and downs, but we don't need to share everything with the world, and let me go. We're all here to share our stories, so you should share your hardships because you weigh in on all of our stuff, and Lauren goes, we have shared for the last ten years. And also also you weigh in on all of our stuff too. So Jovi and Yara, Jovie, you were pushing to have another baby. Where do you stand on that? And Yara goes, you know, I think about it because Mila does want a sibling, and Jovie goes, yeah, you know. Yaara says she's considering it, and they said, what will it take for you to consider it? And Yara goes, well, to consider it, Jovi will have to leave his job. I can't do it alone. It's really hard because he's gone for so long. And Andre goes, yeuah, you nobody works on this oil rig. It's a good job. He brings all of the money. And Gina goes, could you do like an office job? Could you like work in the office, And Joey goes, absolutely, I could, but I'm not going to preemptively do that because I don't think she really wants another kid. And I get his point. It's like, I'm not gonna go ahead and take this office job and then she's never gonna have another kid. And I could have been making like a lot more money doing what he's doing now.
Speaker 2: And if he had said it like that, it would be fine. He used the word lie. He's like, but maybe she's lying and is not going to have a kid, And I was it brought me back to when she was pregnant and she had just gotten to America, and he like didn't believe that he was really she was really pregnant, or that she had done it on purpose, or that he was really the dad, and like thought that she was lying basically about the whole pregnancy, like and it's gross I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we're gonna, we're gonna get into it. But the balls on this guy. Okay. So so while like placid a game of never have I ever took a turn, and then we see Jovi saying, Yahra's pictures are the worst. This person is unrecognizable, and then we see some of her photos and she tears up and goes, yeah, it was really funny, and Lauren goes, god, it was so wrong. You know I was there and your cries and says, look, I'm very insecure about my looks. And that's now that's why I spend so much some one look and my makeup. I was bullied as a child by my own family. My whole whole family used to comment on my body, my face, my hair, my nose, everything. She says, I've tried every kind of therapy, but this trauma is stuck on me. That's horrible, horrible, And Jasmine goes, that's your own family that's so messed up, and she says, and Jovi is now your family, and so that's why it triggered you again. This is why Jasmine is so good at it's all.
Speaker 2: She's so I've been saying it for years. She should be on every tell even.
Speaker 1: She's really amzed.
Speaker 2: She's really good. She's a girl's girl when she wants to be, and she starts drama when she is feeling a little unhinged, but when it's not about her, she's really good.
Speaker 1: She's really good. And she says, jovis your family now, and so that's why it triggered you, and he goes, well, you know, I didn't know it's going to upset her so much, but now I know how bad it hurt her. You know I was joking, and Ya goes, I know, I just need to get over it, and they're all like, no, you don't need to get over it. He should have never said that you're not the problem. He's the problem. And Lauren goes, everybody knows you are. You're like the biggest catch, and Andre goes, everybody knows like around here, like of course, jovis out of her league, out of the league, okay, and Kara goes, yeah, even Jasmine said the other day, you're you're a ten and he's a three point five and they all just laugh and laugh. Jovi is, but Jovie doesn't care. Gimberly, if Jovie had his feelings hurt. I'd be like, okay, guys, that's enough, but he's like, I don't know what y'all are talking about. Take a look at this.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: So Gierma goes, but wait, wait, wait, wait, we're trying to defend someone, so let's don't attack the other one. Because is a sweet baby angel.
Speaker 2: Giermo is coming off the best of anyone out of all of these people. He's on the level of Sean Johnson. He's like Sean Johnson, I just watched that specially forces. Yeah. Sorry, she was really good. It's like he's on the level of Sean, Like he's so good, he's better than all of these people.
Speaker 1: He just all four episodes he's come across grade. We're trying to defend one, let's don't attack the other one. Let's try to fix it. And Sean goes, here my good point. So, Jovie, do you think Yara is out of your league? And he goes, I mean, I don't know. I mean, she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever been around. And Georgie goes, oh no, because they also are going one of And Georgie goes, oh, man, you had the one chance to fix it and you fucked it up? Yeah, and they all laugh and she goes. She says, Jovi has no problem with self confident confidence. He's some sort of pageant baby and there and you see him as like a toddler with like a John Bene style trophy, and he does. He goes, I want hundreds of trophies and baby pageants. Andre goes, well, who judged that shit?
Speaker 2: I mean, at least and I am one of the few that thinks Job's pretty cute. Like the mouth doesn't really bother me. It's his personality that I find gross.
Speaker 1: And his hair is the worst.
Speaker 2: I don't find his hair though, it doesn't bother me. It's when he won't take accountability and makes excuses and gets really defensive and is with the strippers and disrespecting his wife. But Mamma Gwen should have put all of She should have checked his ego, he she should have checked the way he treats women. All of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm saying, Mamma Gwen is a little bit.
Speaker 2: Put in pageants. Yeah, you put him in those pageants.
Speaker 1: I mean, and listen, let's be honest. There's a lot of boys in these pageants, so probably he won all of them because he was the only person in the boy category. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: That's fair unless they were boys.
Speaker 1: And there was a day wind like a gift card to Chili's.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know now. All I can think about is the Mother Boy pageants on Arrest Development with all the mothers and funds who are way too close, and it's called mother Boy and it's super creepy. It's like it's like Harry Norman Bates.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I fear that we're gonna get like an I Love a Mama's Boy or something up coming up on TLC soon. Yeah, well, I won't be covering it. Extreme Sisters was so good. We need that one back.
Speaker 2: Extreme Sisters is good but also made me uncomfortable. I had a pit in my stomach when I watched some of them. I was like, they just really need help. And in Australia, the Australia girls like they need help.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? We're twines, we say everything. The Sime wear the Sime she has a toothday. I have a toothday. I have to get it pulled with a sign they shared the Boyfriend. Okay, let's move on to Andre and Elizabeth. They are not on the same page about moving to Moldova, so we see a lot of these clips. You know, I'm gonna make her move. I'm going to give her ultimatum. And the guys are like, whoa what and she goes, yeah, that's like super disrespectful to me to say that. And she goes and it's the other way around, by the way, I told him he can go to Moldova if he wants, but I'm not moving. So she went to Moldova, she checked it out.
Speaker 2: I did what she said she would do.
Speaker 1: She was there for like a month. Yeah yeah, And he goes, oh, yeah, I don't even know what to tell you in this relationship. I'm wearing the pants if you haven't noticed, and she goes, go wear him in Moldova.
Speaker 2: M that was good. I do not like you, Elizabeth, but that was good.
Speaker 1: And he goes, you know, I'm not I'm not going to bend over and Gharama goes, how much do you love him? And she goes, I love him a lot? And Garama goes, does it hurt you to hear him say so easy that you'll just separate? And she goes, yeah, it hurts and I feel like when he says stuff like I don't even know him, and he goes, well, it hurts me. But she won't listen. Oh my god, and goes, yes, but she should have her opinion also, she should get her opinion also, and Lauren goes, does her opinion even matter to you? They all remind him that he gave that ultimatum, and he goes, well, she just says no, no, no, She doesn't listen, and that's it, and Gearama goes, yeah, but before she went and looked, she did go there. She went, and brother, there were some surprises there. I just love Gearmo, he says, brother, and he goes, and now you have to fix that. Andre goes, oh, you're giving me advice. You're getting divorced right now. I says, okay, okay, over there, go ahead, and okay, what we should do now?
Speaker 2: That is rude, that's very rude.
Speaker 1: That gay's the worst. Yeah, and let's bring out Noga and Andre goes, oh, yeah, let's bring out the dog. Okay, And Alexi goes, hey, don't call her that, and Lenny goes, so baldy for her to come here. She comes out. She looks incredible. It's like, whoa, no.
Speaker 2: She yeah, smoke shut yeah. She was like, this is my fu outfit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks great. And Andre goes, okay, you have two minutes.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, and.
Speaker 1: They're like what and he goes, I don't want to fucking see you, and Lauren goes, are you the host now? If you don't want to see her, you can look away. So Sean goes, okay, So let's look back to what was said that night. Now we see Andrea saying Alexi makes all the money, and Lauren says it doesn't matter because if the mom is happy, then the kids will be happy. So you can't just move somewhere. And if the mom is not happy, then the kids won't be happy. And Noga is saying to Lauren, he's just instigating you on purpose because he's a prick, and then she just starts yelling fuck you, piece of shit, and then talking ahead, we see him calling her doga because and the production says her name is Noga and he says to me, she's a dog. I'm gonna call her doga. He's making fun of her name, and Lauren and Alexi are like, you got to stop calling her names, like that's not okay, and Noga says, I have nothing against Elizabeth, and I stand by what I said, but I do have shame around how I behaved. He's twisting my words. He was twisting Lauren's words, and it upset me. So I love how more than once. She says, like, the way I acted is so embarrassing to me. Yeah, yeah, but I stand by what I said, but I shouldn't have overreacted slammed the doors and all that stuff. So y'a goes, the whole thing was so weird and uncomfortable, and both Andre and Nuga were both yelling it was both their fault. And Sean goes, let's get let's get some wing in from the other couples who weren't there. I mean why, And Julia says, well, if they apologize to each other, it's not going to help. It's just words. And Jason says, I think it was messed up and they should apologize to each other, and Andre says Laura says, Mama baron the conversation, and I had a valid point to reply to her and Alex, and I just said Alex because he's bringing in the income, so he gets to make the decision. And Alex goes, I've told you four times we both bring in income.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, it is like talking to a wall.
Speaker 2: And he says, also, it doesn't matter. She could be a one hundred percent stay at home mom and not bring any income. She's saving them on daycare by she still gets to make a decision where the household. She's still participating. Yeah, she still has a voice, she.
Speaker 1: Still gets to decide where they as a family live.
Speaker 2: Yep, she still gets to say no matter what.
Speaker 1: And Andre goes, oh, you're just working at the command of Oran, and Lauren goes, it's Lauren, you fool. You fool is not used enough.
Speaker 2: No, it should be used more. Yeah, slap slack with.
Speaker 1: The gloves, you fool. So Noga says you don't deserve any respect, and he goes, so you're sorry, and Lauren goes, you just called her a dog. Yeah, And Kiara goes, I think maybe everyone here is just desensitized how he talks to people and they think it's normal, But for somebody who doesn't communicate that way, it's rough.
Speaker 2: She's right. Oh, I was so on your or what Kara side? That was the most I've ever been on her side, like, take a step back and pretend we haven't been seeing him like this. You would be if this is the first time you're seeing this person, you would be like, he's a monster, he's abusive, he is scary.
Speaker 1: I would think all those things. If I was Noga, I wouldn't have raised my voice to him because I'd be scared. He'd like deck me exactly, Yeah, because he's so big and imposing. Yeah, so loud, and he stands up and he's scary to me.
Speaker 2: And I know, I got mad when Kaina at the reunion last time, was like, don't threaten me Andre when he was standing to talk to her, but she was sitting. He walked over to talk to her, he was standing. He happens to be standing, and she's like, you're standing out, you're threatening me. And I was like, okay, calm down. He's talking very calmly, and he just happened to be standing because you didn't stand.
Speaker 1: Up, so right, but he could have possibly been yelling four seconds before that.
Speaker 2: You know that's true. That's very true. So I take it back, Shakaina.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's a hard pill to swallow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had grappled to Chakaina.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's don't take it that far. So and by the way, I think Hicaina and Sarper are pulling ad Jasmine and Gino right now pretending to break up. Yeah okay. So so Kara has said, you know, it's rough the way he talks, and Elizabeth goes, you know, Kara has some valid points, and I am over it. I'm over it. She gets up and walks off. Now, right before this, before Elizabeth said that, when they were kind of flashing back and forth, when everybody was saying like the way Andre is, I did notice Elizabeth was sort of shifting in her seat and sort of like, yeah, so I think she was generally not having a full blown anxiety attack, but I think she was starting to feel like something's off with me. I need to get up totally.
Speaker 2: And I felt bad for her in that moment, and I like a minute later when she came back on stage, but this, at this moment, I did I thought I could see her. She was being so quiet, and she just like she looked like so uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: She said, you know, my hands are tingling, and I you know, and that's like all these are the signs. So she so she walks off. She goes, I think I'm having an anxiety attack. So she walks off, and Andrea says to Julia, will you go chuck on her? It's like, why don't you get up and check on her?
Speaker 2: Her?
Speaker 1: So Andre says, let's talk about this woman over here, okay, and Nooga, who is now raising her voice, goes, if you want to talk like normal human beings, I'm in and if not, I'm out. And he goes, oh you're on your leash now? Who unleashed you? And your her goes, no one can talk to you. You're so rude and so disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So Julia goes out to talk to Elizabeth and she's like, what's going on? And she says, I don't know if my hands were tineling, my heart was being I was starting to sweatch because I think I was having a panic attack, but like, let me have some water, like I'm okay, And she got over it really quickly, or it could have been forty five minutes. I mean, we don't know. So she goes back out. As she walks back out, like Andrea and Noga are all still yelling at each other, and Alyza comes back and goes, okay, so, where's your apology, Toga? And Nooga goes, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Elizabeth?
Speaker 1: I don't know what's wrong with her.
Speaker 2: She has apologized. She said she was embarrassed by her behavior that night and she was sorry. Also, it's crazy that Elizabeth is like, Lauren, I defended you from your husband, who is body shaming you by saying, you know, he's verbally abusive, and I was sticking up for you as a woman. She says nothing that her husband is screaming at this almost total stranger that she's a dog, calling her a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like, okay, you have two minutes to talk. Get out of here. I don't want to look at you like okay. So Elizabeth walks in and goes, where's your apology? And Noga says, I did apologize for my behavior. I'm embarrassed for my behavior. And Libby is yelling, where do you get the audacity to say? How he's this and he's that? Like, what kind of behavior is that for a woman?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Just here we go, so.
Speaker 2: Stand up to a man who's being rude to your friend.
Speaker 1: It's okay for him to do it, but not okay for her to do it because he's a man and she's a woman. Okay, and Andre goes, we want an apology, let's go apologize.
Speaker 2: Go just ten times. She's apologized now, and Lauren.
Speaker 1: And Alexei are like, that's how you want an apology. You just want to demand it, and Lauren goes, you're just validating why I think you're such a dick. Yeah, and Jessin goes, Okay, everybody, we need to relax. It's getting too nasty, and they laugh, like if Jasmine says, it's getting it too nasty, and Noga says, I'd like to say that after this event, I had to deal with a lot of embarrassment, and I do apologize because that was not appropriate behavior. But what I said does have meaning and he is not nice. So Sean goes, well, we're not going to solve it today. So Noga, thank you so much. You look amazing. Goodbye, everybody, we're going to take a break. So as they're taking a break, like Noga goes to the back, Lauren and Alexi walk off and they're like, they're both toxic people people meaning Libyan Andre, they're both toxic people and they're horrible to everyone they know. And then Lauren catches up with Noga and hugs her and she cries as she's so sorry talking to head, Noga goes, you know, I was willing to make an apology, but after experiencing that, no one should talk to him, and I think Elizabeth is embarrassed by his behavior but doesn't ever tell him, and he just works like a dog. She's like, speaking of dogs. So Elizabeth talks to Sean and she goes, I'm really sorry for leaving, and Sean's like, I just want to if you're okay, and she goes, I was very good friends of Laurence, so this situation has been very hard, and I was like, all of a sudden, Sean has gone from never watching the show to being everybody's counselor. I know, you know, he.
Speaker 2: Should be on Therapy Island with everybody.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean she would have the qualifications that the people that they get on that show, you know, exact. Let's be real. Jasmine makes fun of Andre's voice. He's like wow, And then we see Gino tries to flirt with Kara and they're like, are you trying to flirt with Gary? He's like, yeah, Kara's like, oh.
Speaker 2: Bless, bless, that's never happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Sean goes, have you seen Gearmo? This guy ever ever to be on the show. So Sean says, let's talk about a major issue that happened. A real estate deal gone bad and Elizabeth's friends knew about it before she did. So we see the clip of them seeing that house that was in rubble, and then and Yara telling Elizabeth okay, this followed this, Yara told Elizabeth that Andrea and Alex aunt's scary. Andre told Alex and Jovi. Andre told Alex and Jovi that he lost the seventy five k and then, of course Jovi went home and told Yara, and Yara is telling Elizabeth at this party. Elizabeth has no idea mm hmm. So Sean asked Elizabeth about it and she goes, yeah, I felt very betrayed by this that he told our friends. And Andre goes, the house is still there, we remove the basement. We're gonna make a ton of money. Andre fixed it. Oh my god, and she goes, but did you fix this like our marriage? Yeah, and Kara says, he gives ultimatums and he's losing money and tells other people and then doesn't tell you, and that seems unbalanced, and he goes, Kara, I never lost a dollar, and Eliza goes, let Kara talk, and Kara goes, you're so right, or die for him, but he can't do the bear minimum, which is to keep you in the loop of your finances, and Joe goes, bottom line, man, you lied to your wife and Andre goes, yeah, uh, you lied to your wife too, because you hint you want to divorce her, and Jovi goes what in your head? Goes what and Andre, who I guess has just been holding this back the whole time, goes, yeah, you don't want to You don't want to move to Louisiana, so you're going to divorce her, and she goes, you want to divorce me, Jovi, and he goes m. And then we went to a commercial break, because Jovi is the king of getting us to a good commercial break. He is. And then we go to Kimberly. Now Kimberly is gonna recap the rest of it for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Andre has been saving this until he needed a good deflection. And this was the seventy five thousand dollars was the deflection time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right right? God? Yeah good?
Speaker 2: So he and I thought Jovi was gonna do the last time he did a next time on, which was the does who does Georgie flirt with women?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You know? And then he's like, you know what I've seen when when I go out nothing, But this time he goes, yeah, I have seen, I have said it. And Andre's like, Jovi calls me and he says, I can't stand Yara and I want to divorce her. And Jovi says he has been drunk and called Andre, which is a mistake to vent because Andre is like that guy on Game of Thrones who like collects the gossip from everyone in the community and then like uses it to spin his little web. And Andre is like, you didn't see it, but like he people will know what I'm talking about. He like keeps the little gossip in his pocket for later, and he goes and he.
Speaker 1: Always literally keeps it in his pocket.
Speaker 2: No, but he might he might write it down in a little jery maybe has like at a little book.
Speaker 1: On Real Housewives of Atlanta, we used to call Charay the bone collector exactly. Just She's like, yeah, I'm the bone collector, like she got all the information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, and he always tells it to Elizabeth like Elizabeth, no, of course, share all the gossip.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: So Jovi's like, I have been drunk and called Andre and I just was like pondering what would divorce look like if we did? He said, I do have a resentment. She won't move. She made me move away from my family and now I don't have anyone except these losers in Florida. And he's like, I'm hanging out with Georgie on the weekends, like I hated here. So Elizabeth pops off and she is so fucking smug with that smirk on her face where she purses her lips and is like, didn't you go see a divorce lawyer? My husband told me that because you know she always calls Andre my husband. You will respect you has been and Jovi says, I don't want to talk about this. It was a private conversation about about like my marriage, and Elizabeth goes, this is the tell all, buddy, Oh you're private now too, because they had been yelling at Lauren for I think.
Speaker 1: Jovi actually was stunned that Andre repeated this. I think he was he.
Speaker 2: Is he it's done? Yeah, and Jovi says, no, I did not contact a divorce lawyer, but like, I've thought about it, and Yara says, this is scary to hear, and Sean says, Sean is shocked too, and Sean is like, this is a real shocker. I didn't realize things had gotten so bad. I wish you the best. We're not going to selve your marriage today.
Speaker 1: And then but I mean, I do wonder if Jovi contacted a divorce lawyer.
Speaker 2: I kind of think he did. I didn't really believe him when he said he didn't. And so then Sean says, you floor idiots. I wish you the best. I hope your love as couples can overcome your conflicts. What again, who is writing these for her? So it's the last night, they're all going back to the house. They're going to get real. I thought they were going to get real sloppy and we tail wasted, but they're not sleeping over at the house. They basically just go home and have dinner and then leave. So backstage, r starts crying and she's like, we are at the seven year What do they say, seven years rocky Bottom. I don't know if that's what they say. I've heard seven year itch, but it.
Speaker 1: Really is though the four year mark, which is really actually, if you look it up, biologically is not the correct word. But there is something if you've noticed, look at like celebrity couples, most of them get divorced around the four year mark. It usually is the four years. It's not the seven. It's a seven year itch with a movie, but it has it has something to do with cavemen days and biologically like men feeling like every four years I needed to uh create a new family or whatever you know, right right right, or for people to survive.
Speaker 2: But it's spread their seat, spread.
Speaker 1: Their seed and make more little cave men or women depending anyway. But people do say a seven year itch, but usually it's around four years.
Speaker 2: That's just that's really interesting. That makes a lot of sense. So she says, you know, I don't really have anyone because she doesn't have a lot of close friends. And she says, if he divorces me, I will lose my best friend. I will lose he's my partner, he's you know, he's all she has so Georgie goes to Jovie and I thought this was very nice of Georgie and he was pulling a Florian and he's like gonna, He's like, what happened he talked about? And Jovi says, I do feel frustrated and we have fights, but we move on, and you know, Georgie goes Darcy and I were getting divorced every day.
Speaker 1: Sometimes two, three times a day.
Speaker 2: And Jovi goes, yeah, sometimes. Yara says she's gonna divorce me, and she says it to trigger me when we're in a fight, and so I kind of lashed out and said this to Andrea, but like, and he says, I don't. I didn't know that Andrea was gonna say that like that, Why did he say that? And now Yara has heard this, She's never gonna let it go. It's going to cause so many problems. And Georgie says, Andrea is not a good friend to you. You should not trust her him and like no, doy, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, nobody's gonna no no.
Speaker 2: So so first Elizabeth spills the beans on the body shaming and says that Alexi is verbally abusive. And now Andrea tells everyone that Jovi wants a divorce, right, so don't trust this couple. No, So everyone's it's relieved it's over. They're driving home. Julia says, Darcy, if you need eggs, I have lots of eggs, and Darcy's like, okay, thanks, young lady, I'm glad you still have your eggs. And so they go to the house. Julia dares Gino to jump in naked in the pool or wearing Jasin's panties. So now we're at the Jason's panties segment. So apparently Jasmine had confessed to people that she hid her panties in Gino's bag. She did not say the part about the rubbing the panties all over the bag, I think.
Speaker 1: And then pouring like her drink in it and pouring her drink on this yeah yeahugg.
Speaker 2: And everyone's like, did she really do that? Let's see it, and he's like, yeah, they're there, and then everyone says, let's see the evidence. So the whole group that's in this one van runs up to Gino's room and he has this captain's hat for some reason, and then he goes into the closet. He finds the panties and flinging them around like a show girl, and then he starts smelling them and he says they're wet, and then Darcy smells them and says they're musty. And then they say, why are these wet? Gino, did you do something with these? And he goes, they're wet, right, and I was like thoroughly disgusted at the implication. Disgusting. So then Kara dares him to wear them over his cargo shorts, but before he can even do it, Guermo does it himself.
Speaker 1: So and then it's never mentioned again. Yeah, So Lauren.
Speaker 2: And Alexi are packing up to leave. They don't care that everyone's going to talk about them for leaving early like they did last time and say you're just retreating and your secret. They don't care. They got closure. Fuck Andre and Elizabeth. They don't need them in their lives. Good Good and Karen Giarmo are faced I'm Nico and they're all cuddled up on the couch together doing it. It's very cute, get back together, Get back together. So Yara is avoiding Jovi. Jasmine tries to talk to her about it, and Yara starts crying and.
Speaker 1: Why did Jasmine change out of one ball gown into another ball gown?
Speaker 2: I thought it was the same one. I was very I thought, why is she still wearing that outfit and everyone else has changed?
Speaker 1: She changed into like a flamenco dancer dress that's like the emoji for like dancing.
Speaker 2: Girl it is. I thought she was wearing that the whole time.
Speaker 1: No, her dress that she had on the couch had like straps and was like that bandage.
Speaker 2: Look, maybe she had everybody clean clothes.
Speaker 1: Everybody else is like in comfortable clothes, and she is in a red ball gown, a different red ball gown. Very strange, very strange.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine is gonna be girl counselor and she's like, what's going on? And Yarra cries and Jasmine says, there's a detached in your marriage and said and Yara says, yeah, we each do our own thing, you know. But I want to be happy. I want Mala to see that her mom is happy, that her parents are happy. That's be a good role model. And Jasmine says, if you didn't have her, would you be fighting for your marriage? And Yara says, yes, I would, because Jovi's my partner. And I love him and he supports me. He supported me starting my business. I didn't think I could do it, and he said, you can do it. You're smart, you can do this. Wohilch like we never get to see that side of Jovi, Right, that's right. He didn't even show up to her launch party until it was like almost done.
Speaker 1: Right, that was right.
Speaker 2: He was getting Mama June, Mama Gwen at the Mama June, Mama Gwen at the airport.
Speaker 1: It would no funny if it was Mama June.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So Jasmine is like, you should be happy, you deserve it, and so it was very sweet and then she says what about you, and Jasmine says, well, Matt's mom told me that when I together with Matt, he was with this Romanian bitch named Elizabeth, and not our is Elizabeth, a different bitch named Lias.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I asked Matt about it and he swore it wasn't true. But now I'm thinking he was being shady. I think he was lying now that I'm hearing that there's an expiration date on him waiting for me, and I think he was lying about being single. That's a huge red flag he screwed over this other girl. He lied to me and I wanted my side piece in this open marriage to be single because it would be less complications, it would be safer. And it reassured Gino too, knowing that Matt wasn't sleeping around. And we see a flashback of Gino asking Matt, like, you're single, right? Like they didn't want to bring in other people's bodily fluids, I think, and just keep it in the tree.
Speaker 1: It's really that fair to Matt.
Speaker 2: But okay, well he's still getting to sleep with Jasmine.
Speaker 1: Well, true, but only two hours at a time twice a week.
Speaker 2: That's true, you know, so he but he agreed. But now Matt and he lied. I think it's more that he lied about it like that he said he was single, and Jasmine is like, I hate him now. I was like, wow, that was quick. Wow. So Matt comes up in the funniest scene, he comes up, do you girls want watermelon? We're cutting watermelon over there. They just turn and stare at him. Jasmine gives him the death stare and he goes, okay. It was like that scene from Traders when what's her face from I think she's from shots of something walked into the room and in those weird jeans and everyone stared at her and she just backed out of the room. It was that Homer Simpson gift.
Speaker 1: It's like on the season of Salt Lake City where they started fighting at that windery and they're screaming at each other about the black Amex card and the lady walks up and goes, can I get you guys some more wine?
Speaker 2: Timing couldn't be better? So she's now wondering if there's an expiration date on her and because he has this other girl on the wait list, like waiting on the wings, and she, you know, is that why? So Julie and Brandon leaves and they're like, this was a great tell all for us. We didn't start a fight with anybody, and we're doing good and I don't have to suck in my belly anymore because everyone knows I'm pregnant. And she says, I felt so much support from all the other moms here and they're happy. They're gonna go home set. She goes, We're gonna go set boundaries with Betty, and Brandon goes, we're going to plan a baby shower and Juliet goes, we're gonna change the locks. He's like, we're gonna set up a crib. She's like, we're gonna set rules.
Speaker 1: Like it's very funny around our.
Speaker 2: So Gemo asks everyone to say something good about the experience, which is such a Gearmo thing to do, Like everyone says something nice, what's your rose and thorn of the week, And Georgie goes, the bartender was great. We couldn't have gone through this without the bartender. And Kara says, you know, I actually have talked more to Geirmo than I have in recent months during this living in the house, and it's been really good for us. And everyone says, is there a chance of you guys getting back together? Like are you gonna keep working on it? And Guiemo says that he kind of wants to work on things. He's like, yeah, I'm open to it. And then they ask care if she still finds him sexy, and she's like, I'm not blind. No, she duh. She starts crying and she's like, when I look at his face, it reminds me of how I used to look at his face and see my whole future. And she's like, I love his face.
Speaker 1: We all love it.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't? So Jasmine takes Matt outside. She starts off very calm. She says, when we started in an open relationship, the deal was that you were single and not having sex with anyone else. Were you having sex with Elizabeth? And he goes, possibly, he's so over it. He's like, so he's like chewing gum in a school, like leaning back in his chair while the teacher's yelling at him.
Speaker 1: He's like, outn't here.
Speaker 2: He's like, I don't know. We weren't like dating. I don't know, I don't remember. It was a while ago, like whatever, And she goes, is it true you were going to move into this woman's house because that's what his mom told her. I guess the mom is sewing discontent. She is like starting fights. She's messy.
Speaker 1: She went home and googled Jasmine from ninety Day Fiance and started watching Yeah.
Speaker 2: She watched compilation of Jasmine being crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. She's like, I gotta tell her all the tea. So I wonder if the sister is too. The sister might be starting some things too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, what we do to make her break up with him exactly.
Speaker 2: So she goes, is it true you were going to move into this woman's house, this bitch Elizabeth again, not our bitch Elizabeth, but a different bitch Elizabeth, And he goes, no, well, yes, he's such a bad liar. My lease was ending and I was contemplating moving my stuff into storage and just crashed in her place for like a month. I wasn't going to like move into her. We weren't like dating. And Jas goes, you weren't going to move in with her. You were fucking her, You were fucking me. You lied to me. She just loses it and Matt says, do you think two is the most I've juggled? I've done five or six at once, chasing me around? Whooped?
Speaker 3: You do?
Speaker 2: Matt? This like Matthew McConaughey like, all right, all right, it's really not working for you. It's this is I've done five or six at once, women chasing after me. Whoop you do?
Speaker 1: What can you do?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: You know, bitches they want me. I mean, look, take a look at me.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of options in that area of Michigan.
Speaker 1: Because I guess not to day Gino. I mean, I know that's true, so.
Speaker 2: I also, it's gross, Matt, like you have a daughter, Like, imagine someone talking about your daughter that way.
Speaker 1: That's I guess again. Matt's jumped in on the train. He has make a good TV show.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So Jasmine goes, you're a piece of trash, and so Matt tells us that he cut it off with Elizabeth in the first couple weeks he was with Jasmine, so there was some crossover, and he says, I just do stupid shit in my life level ten dumbass.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then you could say that too to her. Yeah, yeah, that was stupid. And it's been over a year now and that was stupid. But yeah that happened, you know.
Speaker 2: Don't do the lying the no well a little but no. But okay, So two is a lot.
Speaker 1: I got so many.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine goes inside and said, go, you may not have to deport me. I may self deport and Matt wanders in and it's like, just go back to Gino. You're giving me a headache, dude, I'm so over this. All right, all right, all right, So she's like, GINO, just take her back, get get me away from her. You can have her, and Jasmine's like, I'm not a piece of property. Don't talk about me like this, and Matt tells everyone she's pissed off at me again, and they're like, dude, this is how Jasmine is. Did you not watch the show? You should have googled the complicated compilations of Jasmine being crazy you did you really think you could handle her? And Matt says, I love Jasmine, but I am so tired. Every other week she has a full on meltdown. I was actually very impressed to hear it was every other week. I would assume it was like thrice weekly.
Speaker 1: I'll just say every other day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Georgie goes she's playing with your feelings, and Gino and all the men just jump in and they're like, stay away from her. You don't need to try to get her to marry you. This is bad. And Matt's like, I'm gonna pull out my hair and they're like, Gino's already bald. Haha, that same joke that we've been doing forever. So Gino goes outside to sit with Jasmine and you think he's gonna be nice and like comfort her, and instead he's like, you made your bed, Jasmine. You gotta lie in it and you know, and Jasmin goes, you think I have it so great? What do I have? Did I win in this situation? How is my life better? And Gino goes, you have a child and you're with a guy that's like eighteen years younger than me, So yeah, that's what you wanted. I don't think she ever said that you were old.
Speaker 1: She knows she was into it.
Speaker 2: She was into it, so she has daddy issues. So Jasmine says, do you think I want to be with Matt? And he says, yeah, you threw him. You threw us away for him, and she goes, I do not want to be with Matt. We're in a bad place. I was forced to be with him because you kicked me out, and I don't want to be with him. And in the house there's telling Matt to stay away and she loves Gino and Matt's like, I'm over it, and Jovie says to us, I think Matt is very naive to think this might be her child just because Jasmine said his child, just because Jasmine says, so you know, I would have gotten a maternity test. Paternity test, and they all tell so then they and I thought no one was going to say it to his face, but then they all say it to his face, even Germo. Even Ghermo is like, yeah, you should have gotten a paternity test, and you don't know what she's doing. And Geermo brings up Dan slash Dane and says, what about that guy, the Australian hot guy, which, yeah, and then they show a cliff and we're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, he's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: He's pretty hot. And Matt says, well, I don't think she's kept in touch with Dane, but one time she did bring up that he was dating a new girl, and I was like, how did she know that? Maybe she follows him on Instagram.
Speaker 1: They're just friendly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Georgie goes, I don't know what to tell you met, you're in deep poop. Thanks Georgie, you're deep in the poop, he said. So Matt is so impressionable that he instantly starts spiraling. Maybe this is not my daughter. These three drunk idiots in the kitchen are telling me this might not be my child. So maybe it's not my child.
Speaker 1: She does go to New York sometimes.
Speaker 2: What's in New York? Maybe Dan lives in New York? Is that child. Oh my God, Praise God. Let this child then he really loses me. Praise God, Let this child not be mine, so I could get away from this situation and not be chained to a demon for the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: That is not what he thinks. Then that was a terrible thing to say.
Speaker 2: Terrible thing to say. You would just drop this baby that you have fallen in love with. No, he wouldn't, But no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I away. Also baby looks identical to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But and then also calling Jasmine a demon. I mean, sometimes she is a demon, but that's still not nice. She's the mother of your child. So meanwhile, Gino tells Jasmine, you never loved me, and you love bombed me and Pianoma, and she goes, you did the same, and Gino says, in our vows, you said I was your person forever, and you know, Jasmin's like, I don't think you ever wanted to marry me. I think what what's his face? Danna said? Is true? You changed your mind about me the second I got here. And Gino says, no way I would have married you if I didn't love you. Look at your tattoos. Two cherries together and always look at your tattoos. They say Gino and Jasmine. Do they still say Gino and Jasmine or did she get them covered up?
Speaker 1: No, it's two cherries, and it says Gino and Jasmine right under it.
Speaker 2: So we see the flashback of their reunion at the airport and she kind of looks different because that was some of the work was different then, and it's all sweet and they're so happy, and Jasmine is crying and she says I loved you, and he says, no, I don't believe it. And she says, that hurts me so profoundly that you think I never loved you because I was obsessed with you, Gino obsessed with you. I licked your toes.
Speaker 1: I thought that's our only tattoo, don't She doesn't have any other tattoos. She's just got that one on her arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And she says, my love for you was so big. I will never love someone like I loved you, never again in my life while I love someone like that. And of course the producers have sent out Matt at the very moment two Overseas and he's standing there like full on, like in a movie or something where someone overhears something they're not and he instead of losing it, he's just like, Jasmine, we're going to the hotel. Are you coming? If not, get it over And so she leaves with Matt and Gino says, this breaks my heart. It was torture being here with her and Matt in this same house. Then everyone is leaving, and then Yara Is goes over to Elizabeth and tries to hug her. Elizabeth like barely lifts her arms and is like, oh a hug, okay, wow, like beings such a jerk. And then Jovi and Yara say, I think they're jealous that we're friends with Lauren and Alexi, and it is actually psychotic to make us choose between two couples. We're not in high school. Yes, yes, And they say they have a lot of work to do on their marriage. Andrea and Elizabeth stay they have a lot of work to do in marriage. And Andre says, we're moving to Moldova and she says, no, we're not, and he says, happy husband, happy life. She's like, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: She's like, that's not how the phrase goes. Moldova, dummy, you fool.
Speaker 2: So Darcy and Georgie say they're not sure if they're going to stay together, and he says, I might regret having kids. I don't know, and she says, I think you will. So she like wants it to divorce because she thinks I'll regret it. And Guermo and Kara I thought were the last ones in the house, so I was like, bang it out, bang it out. I thought it was just them and the camera people, of course, and they're like, we've connected so much in this house, like more than we have recently. We don't sure what's next, what's next for us, And they're joking around while he's packing the luggage and she's they're taking it day by day. And then I saw that Gina was still in the house, and I was like, oh, Gina would have walked in on them if they were banging it out.
Speaker 1: That would have been that would have been thrilling for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he says, I got closure with Jasmine. I can move on. And in the car, this is our closing scene. It's Matt and Jasmine in the car and he is crying and he says that baby's mine.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: This is why I don't think it's fake either, because I don't think Matt's that good of a crier or an actor. So he's like, that baby's mine, right, and Jasmine is like, what the fuck did you just say? Like like as any woman would, is like, are you hitting me? And he says, is it Danes? Is the baby? Danes? Those drunk idiots? She's like, who you could be hypnotized so easily that like a person on the street could just walk by and be like you are going to murder someone and be like I am going to murder someone.
Speaker 1: He's like, he's going to join exim seriously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he goes, the kid is mine. If the kid is blonde, so is Dane. Also, Dane is not blonde, is he? I thought he had grayish hair.
Speaker 1: I can't. He was just hot. I can't remember what it was. It wasn't it was light. It wasn't brown though.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine goes, you know, the kid is not Dane's. It's Geno's like as a joke, and Mac's no, I know it's not his. He knows it. And he goes, imagine, how stupid I'm gonna look if this kid's not mine, And if it's mine, I'm going to be dragged through the shit with you forever. And Jasmin's like, so either way it's bad, I guess right, and that's what you're saying. So she's pissed and she's like, you either need to move out or I'm going to and then they sit there in silence, and.
Speaker 1: That is the end, which is a weird ending there. It's not wrap up. It's like next time on but there's a bedtime therapy Island.
Speaker 2: I don't know for all three of them.
Speaker 1: She's already been to therapy island.
Speaker 2: Get she needs to go with Gino, but she could go again with me.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine if they walked up and you see those there for someone?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not you again? God Lass.
Speaker 1: Well that's it, and guys, next week we will be right here covering ninety day. It's before the ninety right, yeah, yeah, before the ninety I am just you know, one of the I don't pre watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I haven't looked at who the couples are anything, anything.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked at anything. But I will tell you guys next that when Seeking Sister Wife is over, what we're getting in place of that is ninety day diaries, which I'm not going to cover. Okay, it's so good, I'll probably watch it. Okay, if you want to discuss it, I'm probably gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: But or you can just do a segment where I tell you what was that.
Speaker 1: I love that. We could do it over on where we do toe. But let me tell you the couples are there. It is Colton Courtney, yes, living in and that was hilarious.
Speaker 2: He's at her parents' house and they're like waiting on him and it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's Tyree, It's Emily and Kobe. It is crazy Natalie.
Speaker 2: It is Tye.
Speaker 1: And Patrick, Yara and Joviekay and one more oh Robert Nay, yeah, Okay, that's gonna be on Diaries, so okay, it's kind of worth it just for the cold and Courtney of it, because she's so funny.
Speaker 2: Really, I will say, what Diaries did weird which I did not like, is they started pairing people up like they do on pillow Talk, which is okay sometimes for pillow Talk, but not this, like whole seasons of it. We're gonna have a watch party. No, I don't like that. I want Gabe and Monica because they're like two of my new favorites, and Kobe and Emily and Kenny and Armando and Kim and Jamal, those are my favorites. I would say, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think Calton Courtney would be funny because I think Courtney is so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh they Yeah, they would be great. But what they were doing was Tyrae started to move to San Diego and he was hanging out with Kim Bali and Liz of Liz and Ed. Yeah. Then Liz moved to Seattle with her boyfriend. This was all on diaries and they would do these zoom calls where they would like do they did like yoga together, and they like were encouraging Tyrade on his weight loss journey and like it was very They would just like all of a sudden became best friends because they all live in San Diego.
Speaker 1: So well, Tyrae, you know, posted like Thanksgiving two years ago and Thanksgiving now. I mean he looks great.
Speaker 2: Good for him, Yeah, I think he got weight loss surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since he's done something drastic and yeah, it's good. Good for him. Yeah. Well, you know, a bunch of us are going to the TLC ninety Day Fiance Chris Party and I have held off on asking who's going to be there, But.
Speaker 2: Is there a way you can like take notes or put have like an audio recorder so you don't forget anything, so you can like run to the bathroom and be.
Speaker 1: Like, I just saw so and so, well I'm going to be afterwards we do Matt and Jake and Chris Farrah, so we will be doing a downloading as reash and we like to compare, you know, compare the trust. I can very easily just make voice notes on my phone. That's what we did the whole time at Bravo Con and that way you don't forget anything.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so the time is nigh, I may now start to ask who's going to be there because it could be people from these new seasons. I need to make sure because the party is the ninth, and uh, the new this new season will air. Look at my calendar, it'll air on the first, so only the first episode will be out of the BT ninety that's coming, okay, okay, so I need so they may have those people, some of the some of the new people there. See, that's what happened before with Ashley and Manuel. They came to that ninety day, Yeah, season party, and nobody knew who they were, so nobody's talking. Yes, because they hadn't send a sea screeners so we didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, I would have loved to talk to man even though it Yeah.
Speaker 2: It sucks for you who it sucks for them. It sucks they're all around. There's no in there like talk to them. Yeah, all right, Well maybe her and her mom are honey on pillow top too.
Speaker 1: They are, and I'd like to see them on ha, just so I can get the scoop on like the new house and what he's doing and if she's Yeah, and his children and that kind of.
Speaker 2: Their diaries have been pretty sad. They fight a lot. It's not good.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't like that. Yeah, she's gotten to meet his children. Has he gone back to see his children?
Speaker 2: Uh? I think she has gotten to meet the children. But mostly she's doing this bodybuilding competition. It was really into this, and Manuel was being really unsupportive and saying at the competition right before she went out, He's like, I don't like all these muscles on women. It's gross, Like their body shouldn't look like that like that, And she was like crying at how unsupportive he was.
Speaker 1: And oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't a good look. But on pillow talk it seems like she's pretty happy. Oh but you know what, no, because she was just on pillow talk with Tays and No, the sisters Kilanie and her sister you're funny too, and big Ed. It was the four of them and they did this, who say what you're thankful for? Oh, she said Rico Suave and her hat's name and she didn't say man well, and they were like, where's Manuel's name? And she just didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: I also had to tell you recording Elizabeth and Andre that you know, they've all said like they're not going to say anything. All of them are all in shock about Chuck dying. And I did see a post today and why I follow this girl, I don't know, but it's Meg get This married to Charlie.
Speaker 2: Oh the okay? Yeah, And isn't she the one who sold feet pictures or something?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's full sex. I've seen the two of them. I've seen the full of the two of them fully have sex. Somebody say that they do have four children, but I mean, okay, mom and daughter are doing it. On the internet. But and I'm talking like close up penis and.
Speaker 2: Wow, like wow wow, And.
Speaker 1: You know that wasn't for me to see and know about. I can still picture it, and that's not good for me personally.
Speaker 2: To be clear, you didn't pay for it. Someone sentenced someone sent it to me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, she posted this long thing about, you know, being sad about her father in law, and it quickly turned into how wonderful she is, what a great daughter in law she is, and how he was always saying she was the favorite and he was so blessed that his son was married such a wonderful woman. I was like, girl, girl, stop.
Speaker 2: They gave such certain vibes of a certain kind of person that I'm not going to get in trouble by saying, but like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, a lot of people were like, I mean, it's sad that he died, but he was the slumlord and.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand, but he was you know, dad, granddad, and you know, I think all the kids were still talking to him, even though yes, Elizabeth doesn't talk to all.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, when he cried when they got into that fight at the barbecue, because they were all fighting and like that was heartbreaking that his family couldn't get along. That was so sad. Wow, But you know what, I do want to say one last thing. I really do think Elizabeth has a lot of trauma from her childhood, from her mom and like her dad separating and her mom is like an alcoholic or something, and then like the whole family is so toxic and like they've all had DUIs and drug things, and.
Speaker 1: Like they all have with the mom's alcoholic. I do know that she was like a stage mom and like ran a you know, a dance school that May Elizabeth participated in. It was all like dancing for Jesus and things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's bizarre, Yea, Yeah, I think there's trauma there, which is why like she kind of shut down when they were all screaming and then walked off, but then like comes back and participates in it and sticks by Andre when he is doing this toxic stuff. It's just very weird. But I still can't have your back, Elizabeth, because you're still snaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to stick up for her for sure, for sure. But her dad did die. We're sorry about that, and I didn't think Yeah, sister law mag need to make a post to make it about her.
Speaker 2: No, and I but that's full narcissist vibes that like, yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also Chuck was Chuck was on diaries and he was great, Like I really felt for him. He had that colon not colonoscopy, that's what I had. He had a colostomy bag and he was very self conscious about it. He wanted to start dating, but he was and they set him up with this like therapist matchmaker person who talked to him about how you know, everyone has their things and a woman who really likes you won't care about that and like yeah, and he cried about his cancer journey like it was very touching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got to say, I mean, you know, we've never seen anything about Chuck that we hated, you know, Andrea's posted some nice things about him as well. But I'm just back to Meg.
Speaker 2: Seems like a that I got to read the post because I'm picturing it and.
Speaker 1: It's Yeah, it was all about like Charlie and I were driving over to your house and a YouTube song came on that was your favorite, and Charlie and I said that was a sign that it was time for you to go. I was, like Bono told you through the radio, Wow, some land over in Colorado. Gary Mirifield might want to sell you. Oh that guy. Whenever his trial is, Guys, whenever his next court date is, if somebody goes to it or gets the information, send it to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're gonna watch that like you watch the Adelson trial.
Speaker 1: I would watch a Garrett Maryfield trial like if I could find a live stream of it. If anybody knows about a live stream, I'll stop whatever I'm doing and go and watch that. That's it, guys. We will be here next week for the new season of ninety Day Fiance. It'll be right here on this spot TLC Tuesday. And that's it. And if you want more of Kimberly and I, We've got the Seeking Sister Wife finale that is this week. And on Fridays we put out Hey Bunkie, which is ninety Day the other Way coverage. And once Diary starts, I will allow you to tell me in Diary Corner what happened.
Speaker 2: I love Diary Corner.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I might I might watch it, but I might not. But I definitely I'm not going to watch it consistently.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 1: I don't have it in me. I don't have it.
Speaker 2: Fine, I will. There's something about it that I like. There's no like music that like tries to make it over dramatic. It's only themselves like yeah, and sometimes they're grocery shopping like. It's not even big deep discussions.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I like it, but I do. Well, everybody's got their thing, all right, likes Geno's toes.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's end all that now. Okay,