Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Don't be a bully.
Speaker 3: Don't tear me down. Your words are whipping spinning around. You don't understand what it's like to be me, living with a struggle.
Speaker 2: You'll live see every word you say cuts a little more. Every laugh you may make my spear so or don't be bully. Your words hurt people. You don't understand what inside to live this sequal getting called the armor. It breaks me inside. Treat me with kind don't push me aside. I try to stand tall, I try to stay strong.
Speaker 3: But your careless words keep pickle and along.
Speaker 2: It's not just a joke. It's not just a game. Even winsle you speak be the pain. Every word you say good's a little more elf you make makes my spe sort dom'py.
Speaker 1: Bully.
Speaker 2: Your words hurt people. You don't understand what it's like to leave this seque getting called the R word.
Speaker 3: It breaks me inside.
Speaker 2: Treat me with kindess. Don't push me aside. Imagine walking in.
Speaker 3: Someone else's shoes, feeling of the sadness, walking through the blue damn empathy.
Speaker 2: Can go away. Words have power shoes. What you say call me a boy? You words hurkey?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: You don't understand what it's like to leave this sequin getting call the hoors.
Speaker 2: It breaks me inside. Treat me with can and don't push me aside.
Speaker 4: Breathing.
Speaker 1: Hm hmmm. But what is ut?
Speaker 4: Guys? How does everyone I am done with kick in DLA. They're all They've been took off the damn board. I wish them well in their future endeavors. I cannot, with a good conscience. I cannot. I cannot with a good conscience.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 4: I cannot with a I cannot with a good conscience promote kick or DLive because of some of the things that they are putting out there in the interwebs. You know, I wish them well. I wish them well and they're with their future endeavors because.
Speaker 1: M hm hm m mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that. I know a lot of the people that watched me watches me on watch.
Speaker 1: Me on kick.
Speaker 4: But you know, but I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay. I have to make this decision. It's not because someone told me to make it. I made it because I started. You know, I'm gonna know you to kick. I don't want this to be a I know there's a lot of people are gonna say that it doesn't like I'm still gonna watch kick, but you're I can't.
Speaker 6: Morally stream over there, morally stream up platform that.
Speaker 4: That does some of the ship that dlavn Kicks are doing. I'm not I know. I know that a lot of people are gonna say, oh, he's a he's being forced. No one's forcing me to do ship. You can't force me to do shit that I don't want to do. They tried that in school with me. Yeah, but I want to say that I'm the most dedicated person out there that will say whatever he wants to say and do what he wants to do because I don't give a flip.
Speaker 1: Let me. Uh h.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So there's people out there that they they don't understand, but I do gotta shield. If you I gotta you gotta shield.
Speaker 5: H yeah, M.
Speaker 4: You're still not feeling good? Love you. No, I haven't talked to her yet, ye.
Speaker 5: Yeh bow.
Speaker 1: Of four.
Speaker 4: H Yeah. But I just want to come on. I just wanted to come on here and tell you guys that we were dying with Kicking Daylive. I wish them both well in their future endeavors. Love you guys, bye
Speaker 1: M