Speaker 1: One on one point three kt WB with Foulin and Colts and Billie Eilish tickets. Let's be honest. People are like, that's cool that you guys are there, but what about those Billy Eilish tickets. Yes, NonStop ticket tag goes on today. Today is the final day of ticket tag. Every twenty minutes from now until five o'clock, we have your Billy Eilish tickets. That means in ten minutes your first chance with us on katiewb Oh, it's the unbelievable story of the day. On one oh one point three kat.
Speaker 2: WBK we do have Billie Eilish tickets and like three minutes, but just bear with me, fallin, I'm gonna I'm gonna walk you through this situation because why he how mad would you be if this happened to you?
Speaker 1: I can't wait to hear it.
Speaker 2: Seventy one year old dude's riding his bike and organ right, all of a sudden, out of nowhere ambulance crashed into him. Oh, he is properly in the chilling minds on and then boom, ambulance takes them out.
Speaker 1: What's can I ask this? Where the where were they going? Somewhere.
Speaker 2: Nope, they're just cruising around.
Speaker 1: So they didn't have like their lights on their high speed going.
Speaker 2: That had nothing going on. So what they did is they put him in the ambulance rushed him to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean that's the least they could do, I guess.
Speaker 2: And then he gets home like a month later, he opens up the mail and it's a bill for the ambulance ride.
Speaker 1: Oh my gut, no, I.
Speaker 2: Thought it would be more expensive. But like he has in sures like guys, but it's eighteen hundreds. He opens it up. It's like a two thousand dollars for them the ambulance hit him and then bill him.
Speaker 1: That's insane. It sounds like that's like.
Speaker 2: Okay, they were trying to get some money that day. I think that's what happened.
Speaker 1: That's there are so many crazy things to that. First of all, first of all, everyone's human. I mean, maybe the ambulance person didn't sneezed right there. I don't know, you know, I don't want to like, I don't want to assume they were on their phone.
Speaker 2: That's like the site like maybe they're tired, you know whatever.
Speaker 1: This is like, Okay, a couple of years ago, we have hired a big inflatable for all of his birthday, big bounce house, which, by the way, we got it like they knock off Princess one and I'm gonna tell you right now, the princesses were way too sexy. They had so much cleavage. I was like, I don't think, like I don't remember Belle showing off the hoodies like that, but okay, whatever, So the guy sends his son to remove the bounce house. Okay, we have a big, tricky driveway, but I actively watched the sun just back the trailer directly over a wooden fence, like took it out. That would be like them then sending me a bill for the dent in their car after Yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. It's all like he has forty seven thousand dollars in medical expenses from front, so yeah, he's assuming them. He found like a million dollar lawsuit again ambulance provider.
Speaker 1: No chance he doesn't win that, right, and responded the ghost again, that just sucks that, like you hit phone? Who give him my new phone?
Speaker 2: Who did? Which is weird because like you respond to every call except that one.
Speaker 1: Honestly, that's a part of me is like, that's a sick play. I mean, if you also want to in the overall bill and he just happened to ask for an itemized one and then saw it sneakily in there, or are those separate bills not what I think?
Speaker 2: It's separate?
Speaker 1: Knock on what. I've never written an ambulance, and I pray I never do because I know they're super expensive. And also that means an emergency.
Speaker 2: America is the only place where you could literally get hit by an as like, don't do not put me in the back of that thing. I will walk, don't. I don't need another bill? Crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I gotta find the name of our last winner.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, can I guess No, I'm gonna guess it was.
Speaker 1: But you can tell everyone what what the bid is right.
Speaker 2: Now about that. He's the thing. Here's the thing. Pay attention to whoever wins right now, because you'll need that name to win at two thirty. That's how ticke attack works. It is like, what was the name of the winner at two ten oh so? And so, yeah, that's right, you win, And then it just goes on and on and on and on. Are you ready.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to get the phone number and stuff too. I know I'm not ready. Okay, it takes a while to load a program.
Speaker 2: Get me a second Windows eighty in this building.
Speaker 1: For some reason, that's actually generous. We do not like, Yeah, I should just have told the morning show to actually text me the name.
Speaker 2: It's like, you can.
Speaker 1: Grab the person, you know you should do No, just grab the person right now. If they're calling, you.
Speaker 2: Should do it, show. And then here's twenty year old equipment. Okay, ready, so yeah, six, you'll.
Speaker 1: Get that, all right? No, pe, you can't take it.
Speaker 2: Let me do that.
Speaker 1: Why, here's why. Yesterday someone texted in and I gave the phone number. But I didn't do it the first thing. As soon as we started talking, and they texted in and told me that it was awful and how dare I not give the phone number because I took I took the winner too soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do suck as a person, but I don't.
Speaker 1: But also, to be fair, to be fair, we've said over and over again, it's every twenty minutes on the tens, thirties and fifties, so of course people are already calling. So I texted the person back the phone number and they go, I know the number I'm talking about for other people, you idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Our job is dude, Our job is so cool. Sometimes I have to close down the text line because I can't. You've seen it. It's it's awful a lot of times. Okay, let's just all right.
Speaker 1: I think we're ready. Now, Hello, Katie w B. What's your name? Karen? What was it?
Speaker 2: Karen?
Speaker 1: Karen? Karen? Do you know the name? Because we didn't the nine fifty winner.
Speaker 2: Lacy Karen, you're going to billy Karen, baby Sharon. All this money got me wearing flop.
Speaker 1: Karen did not say woo yay, She just laughed.
Speaker 2: Wait, she's laughing at the haters.
Speaker 1: You made it because I tied winning all morning for my niece. I called one hundred and twelve times and I finally got through.
Speaker 2: That's what you call it the afternoon Showa.
Speaker 1: Hey, Karen, no, no, no, no meanness to the morning show. But look who your loyalty needs to lie with now, this this afternoon show is one's giving you those billy tickets for your niece. Yes, yes it is.
Speaker 2: So what's the name we need for four thirty? Karen, too, thirty God, are you okay? Okay, Cam, Karen cold Stal.
Speaker 1: This is the Fallon and.
Speaker 3: Cold Show one.
Speaker 1: One point three KTEWD with Fallon and Colt and ticket tag where you're never more than basically twenty minutes away from Billie Eilish tickets.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just gave away a pair and yet in eight minutes we'll have another pair of Billy Eilish tickets. But each this is the last thing we're doing it, so it's like we're getting closer and closer. I don't dress well. The pressure's on.
Speaker 2: I don't know for you. For me, could all be in my head. But I can never get a good read on my bosses. Rich well yeah, well at least well other bosses too, And whether or not they like me or if they think I'm doing a good job, they probably it's probably all me.
Speaker 1: Do they not tell you? Rich usually tells me I'm doing a good job man, or he'll tell me if I'm not to He'll be like, hey, I didn't like this thing you did, don't do it again. And I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: I do think Rich goes out of his way more than a lot of bosses I've ever had where he sat. He'll tell you, and I'm not just saying this, but he'll literally say, hey, thanks for doing this, or like that was awesome you did this, or that video was good whatever.
Speaker 1: But I have one thing though. He'll give like one word responses with a period. I'm like, what is that? You're mad at me? Dude? Are you mad at me? Why is a period there?
Speaker 2: So if you're questioning like whether or not your your boss likes you, I found a list fallin and if you do these.
Speaker 1: Things, no, no, stop, don't do this.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Everyone out there that's an overthinker like me, you're gonna make everything worse for us.
Speaker 2: Okay, But if you're not doing these things on this list, then your boss probably likes you. Okay, So I'm gonna have you guys. You could just throw out things. I know this is last minute, impromptu, but you're very quick witted, thank you so much, very good at what you do. So okay, what do you think what's something you think would be late? Yeah? One hundred percent that whereas okay, that is that's on the list. What else?
Speaker 1: Being unreliable?
Speaker 2: Dude, you're speaking everything I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, keep going, keep going, not getting your work done? There interesting, feel like that should be a top one.
Speaker 2: Okay, one now five three nine to one. By the way, signs you're a terrible worker and employee. Just what do you got? What do you do? What do you do where you're like, yeah, suck probably from this reason five three nine to one, Texas, let us know. This one is more the environment of the office, like you're bringing a certain negativity. Well, that's on there, but I'm speaking about.
Speaker 1: Something tootsy, farty, gassy.
Speaker 2: No, that's actually surprisingly you know what is Okay.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not trying to distract every ten seconds. But yesterday when you were out, we did the guy who tells the story about pooping himself.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: The number of people that text it and yet again to admit they poop themselves very high.
Speaker 2: So everybody happens because we get cocky in society and we're like, yeah, this is fine, I'll trust it, and then boom, got humbled immediately. Frequently gossiping like going around being a little gossip saying, oh this person or that person I.
Speaker 1: Find that doesn't really affect I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, Maybe it's different in your business. I find that all the gossips seem to keep their jobs. I don't know, I don't see it like ever really impacting them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Maybe for us because we're in the dramatics, maybe a little bit. Maybe Yeah, Okay, one that kind of kind of freaked me out a little bit. I think I do this a lot, you having to frequently apologize to your boss or your clients. I feel like I'm always saying sorry about something I did.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true. I feel like you you're kind of like a woman in that way where you we women we always apologize even though we shouldn't have to, like about certain things, like it's like our natural thing. But I'm sorry immediately, And I think you're kind of like that, even when you don't do something wrong, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, immediately.
Speaker 1: Probably, Yeah, I don't I don't think you need to apologize. I mean, is there some things you could work on? Sure? There, but like all of us have things we could work on, all.
Speaker 2: Right, new thing on the text line? What what can I work on five three nine to want to work on?
Speaker 1: I think you know you're I would say, if I rated you, what kind of scale. Should I rate you on as a coworker, like a one to five, but take looks out of it, Well, then you drop a point because I was going to base a lot of it on your look because you're smoking hot. Hate saying it, hate saying it, But I mean, objectively speaking, you're an attractive gentleman. I would say, I know, but it makes me uncomfortable. It's like if you were if you were forced to say I'm attractive, you would do it to be nice, but it would hurt a little bit, so hard both of us. No, but I would say you're you over you overperform.
Speaker 2: That is my biggest negative. My biggest negative quality is that I'm too good at things. What like, I'm too overly prepared and propped and ready to go.
Speaker 1: That's no, that's not what I said. No, I don't think that you understood six five, one, nine, eight nine katiewb. That is the number you need. It's Balon and cult one to one point three KATIEWB with ticket tag every twenty minutes for Billie Eilish tickets. It's your final day, our final day, our last giveaway is going to be at four fifty okay, four fifties are last ones, so it's just taken away. We're looking for someone right now. You have to know the name of our two ten winner. I know you can do it. I know you can do it. Here we go, let's grab someone right now. They're ready for it. They've been waiting for their moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I'm so nervous.
Speaker 1: Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Sarita? Sarria? You said sar Rita, Sta Sarrita? All right? What is the name? Am I still saying it wrong? Yes? No, you're saying it right. Okay, No, I want to get it right my name. People call me failing and falling all the time, like I don't want to ruin your name. You know your name is important. Spanish? Okay, I did I say anything just then? No, I thought I did a little bit. That's what I meant. I just a little bit of Spanish, you know, right, That's how I had it. Okay, Okay, do you know the name of our winner from two to ten? Yes, it's Karen, who you got Billy to. Congratulations. Oh you're the best mom ever. Congratulations. Make sure you listen and remember. Sorry, the name Sarrita. You can say it's Serena or Sarrita, however you want to say it. Coming up at two fifty your next chance to win on Katie w B. It's the pop Culture Minute with Felling.
Speaker 4: And Cult on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: All right. Travis Kelsey obviously in the podcast with his brother Jason, had a big week because remember he destroyed a guy's phone after the guy said some choice words about his brother, and uh he could. He went on and he he apologized without apologizing. Jason like basically said I should have acted like that, like I'm embarrassed, blah blah blah. He never said the words I'm sorry though, so I thought that was interesting, but it was kind of an apology. Well, then of course he's going to talk about it on his podcast with his brother, whom he was defending in that moment. And this is what Travis had to say about it.
Speaker 2: I know it's wearing on your brother. It sucks.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't you shouldn't feel this much. Obviously, the scrutiny and are the media like view on it and everybody passing around the videos that are being out there. I mean, that's that's going to make it a bigger situation than I think what it really is. But that the real situation is you had some clown come up to you and talk about your family, and you reacted in a way that was defending your family, and you might have used some words that you were great using.
Speaker 1: Okay, there you go, by the way your pop culture been and brought to you by Ova, Lesig and Lenz. I have never thought I would report on this a person with the name Chicken Fry this much. I love Brandon Tika Fry, but yeah, cult loves her. And so Brianna is her name. She's on a podcast with a portnoy is what's it called BFF podcast or something?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're Gannett.
Speaker 1: So she was sating Zach Bryan. Is like a quick recap. They did it for a while, he dumped her or they brung up, whatever it was, and then he blindsided or by posting about it. You're like, what the hell? And then was like writing songs about it. But one part we didn't get was she said that he blocked her on social media before he even posted like write new music about their breakup, So like he posted that stuff. Yeah, and then just straight blocked her, which, let's be honest, that's so stupid to do when you're a celebrity. She's gonna see everything you post anyway, It's so easy to create another Instagram account if she really wants to see. First of all, the guy is unhinged, he really is. But now I'm not gonna play any of it. The Barstool Sports people they created a disc track and it's called Smallest Man, which, by the way, is a Taylor Swift like title there because their big Swifties.
Speaker 2: It's the two people who are on the BFF podcast, Dave Portnoy and I'm forgetting his name, you know what it is, Yeah, that guy Dona Jay justin Jonathan, it's Josh Richards. Yes, So.
Speaker 1: This disc they did go in on this track and she was like, I'm basically they were like why didn't you? There were like a bunch of comments for like white White had the courage to tag Zach in this post, and they were like, they were like, we're all blocked, which we can't tag someone more blocked.
Speaker 2: Also, he's gonna see it, Like, I don't think they're trying to hide it right from him.
Speaker 1: This is the same thing like you're gonna he will easily be able to see.
Speaker 2: So okay, I mean they if you want, they destroyed him. It's actually pretty good distrack for just two podcasters.
Speaker 1: It is, but the video it's weird. I don't know, kind of like if I was act bright, I don't feel like i'd feel like that destroyed by it.
Speaker 2: I love well from his actions, it does seem like a few of the comments they made because of the way he is, like I feel like he's kind of like a little man like this, like the in scear.
Speaker 1: They made comments about it being short.
Speaker 2: Wow, I saw that. I'm a metaphor. Yeah, yeah yeah. Also yeah, so it's good. I don't know, okay.
Speaker 1: Ariana Grande mentioned the future of her music, and people are kind of like no, because obviously we know her as a pop queen, but she loves musical theater. Obviously she's promoting Wicked right now, and she teased her future plans for her career, and she basically said there could be a pivot away from pop music to focus more so on musical theater. Hmm, Now are gonn to assure those listening, She's like, I'm still gonna make music, especially pop tunes, but there may be a break from the genre in her near future. She said, I'm always going to do pop stuff, I pinky promise, but I don't think doing it at this rate that I've been doing it for the past ten years is where I see the next ten years. And that's fair, that's fair.
Speaker 2: She's given us so many things, so many songs, so many.
Speaker 1: As always called your commentary, Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: What else do we need from her? I almost think she could just retire and it would be like, all right, we have a lot.
Speaker 1: No, don't put that in the universe we need already say yes.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's bad, but I'm just saying we have so much of it that it's like, all right.
Speaker 1: Never enough. We're just greedy. We want more and more and more.
Speaker 2: It's like post moods, like how many more bangers can he make?
Speaker 1: Apparently the limit does not exist. It doesn't it does not exist. That is your pop culture minute. Don't forget your next chance when Billy tickets not like you you're gonna okay, you're not gonna forget. But it's coming up at two fifty. So in seven minutes on one on one point three kd WB. All right here in a second, it's one on one point three KDWB with Salan and Colt. I'm gonna give you a chance to survive cults. I got this book called the Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook. Okay, because you're one of those people that you just think you know how to do everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, if something happened to a pilot and I had to, like land an a three thirty or something, prop could I I don't know if I could figure out, but I'd be confident enough to get in the seat, would you?
Speaker 1: I would I would not be confident enough for you to get in the seat if I was writing in that plane, tell you right now, auto pilot. Anyways, hold on, I'm seeing if there's one about landing a plane, because if there is, I'm going to do that one. I think that there is. Hold on, Oh yeah, how to land a plane. We'll do that one. We'll see if you can figure out how to landa plane. Nope, Nope, six five, one, nine eight nine k d w B. That is the number to call right now if you know the name of our two thirty winner. Okay, And if you do, you're gonna get Billie Eily's tickets. It should be pretty easy. Hi KJWB Hi, what's your name? Oh my gosh, so Rita, Oh my name, that's a valid question. I was literally like my mind was blown, like, no way, we have another Sirita. No, no, you're what? Oh my god, my name is Semaya Samayah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's close enough.
Speaker 1: Well, Serena is the correct answer, by the way. Congratulations, you got Billie Eilish tickets. Yay, thank you. You're welcome. Now everyone at three ten needs to remember Samira Samaya. Oh my gosh, I'm butchering every name left and right. Oh my god. I'm so. You're probably used to that, aren't you. Yeah, it happens to me all the time.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I know Samaya. You got Billie Eilish to get That's all that matters. And your next chance to win those is at three ten on one on one point three kd w B K one on one point three kdw B with ballon and cold is. I'm reading this, I realize you've already done this one before. You've already done how to land a plane, which tells me a month or so ago you also had the same audacity to claim you knew how to land a plane. No, I realized the reason you did this is because your father in law was a pilot and you all you know the word yoke, so you think you know everything about being a pilot, which is ridiculous. No, that's not what you're gonna be tested on today. Okay, how do you perform a fast one degree turn with your car? Is it something you think you know? Colt?
Speaker 2: Oh, I ever need that to survive?
Speaker 1: You're getting away?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thing about you?
Speaker 1: Read's guy who's trying to get all listen.
Speaker 2: I don't I know exactly how to do this?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: In reverse?
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's actually you're on the right. You want to go from reverse? That's the first one.
Speaker 2: Yea. You have the wheel whipped all the way already, and then you accelerate as fast as you can so the the wheels drift over whatever. It works a lot better if it's on, you know, like gravel or dirt. I grew up on a dirt pat or a dirt driveway, so I would just every morning, would you two do like a three skirt your way out of there?
Speaker 1: Okay? You you're kind of onto something that you are, but I already know I know how to do this.
Speaker 2: Hit me with another one.
Speaker 1: No, First of all, you do put the car in reverse. You got that right. For the reverse, yep, you put your left hand at the six o'clock position of the wheel, doesn't matter. To let the spot straight ahead. You keep your eyes on it, you back up, you hit the gas, but only for a count of three. No, yes, And then they say you should not be going when you're like swinging around. You should not be going faster than forty five miles an hour, or you're gonna flip the car.
Speaker 2: None of this is needed. Now they're they're really over selling it, like it's just you just literally twist, accelerate, that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: I think I need to write this book. I don't know who the author is. The author try it.
Speaker 1: How would you escape from killer bees?
Speaker 2: Now this is difficult because bees. Killer bees don't care like if you were to jump in the water. They actually wait for you to get out of the water. They're not going anywhere. So in order to escape killer bees, it's almost an impossible will task unless you have the knowledge right.
Speaker 1: So let's say you're standing outside. You're in a field. Boom, out of nowhere, you accidentally hit a killer bean as they're swarming you. What do you do?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: My first instinct tells me to stop, drop and roll. I don't know why I'm then I'll just be an idiot getting pelt at the killer bees rolling around in the mud as I just go over the top of it over and over. I can't outrun killer bees either. That's not what I do. Okay, this is what I do. If killer bees are attacking me, obviously, take off my shirt, hoping they get disgusted by my body and flyway. Secondly, twofold, I start swinging the shirt around in circles, trying to take out any bee that approaches me. Tell me why I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: You have literally done the exact opposite of what you should do. First of all, you're supposed to shield and protect your vulnerable eress. You taking your shirt off just expose your big old nipples to these killer bees, which is everyone knows your sensitive It was scare tactic. It says you do need to run, do not freeze like you did. You need to run immediately. It also says do not swat. Bees are attractive to movement. You are the entire opposite everything.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, oh my god, well you're dead. No, I don't believe it. And also you want to know my gripe about this.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't.
Speaker 2: My grape is like, where where's this author of this book? Get off on telling me how to live? Did they do all these things?
Speaker 1: There are two authors and they're New York Times best selling authors. And your guy who went to one week of college. So shut it.
Speaker 2: I was in POI Scouts for a weekend. Okay, so that's.
Speaker 1: They probably asked you to leave. They knew you were the weakest link the truth. We're gonna bring them down.
Speaker 2: I had to bring I had to make a raft out of milk jugs and float down a river and I was like, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know for me?
Speaker 2: Praise the load. It's radios categories on one on one point three, Katie w Was found and Colt.
Speaker 5: And Max Studio Max, Hey, I don't feel very welcome because it is pungent in the here, like it is funky, and I'm not talking about the Bootsy Collins kind of funky.
Speaker 2: Like it is it is ripe up in here. I wasn't gonna say anything but thank you Max.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got a salad with some onions and they're I don't know, I know honestly, I almost even told her all of them because I want to be respectful. And I was like, okay, it's a tiny little like tablespoon. Next thing, I know, she's yanky. I am like my breath is even more a studio. It's so bad.
Speaker 2: It's like that episode of SpongeBob or his breasts and the whole town doesn't want to be that's what is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's been a full week. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: I'm always I mean, last time I was in here, yeah, that was. I mean, they put that in the Hall of Fame. They called me mister John's category called. Yeah, oh you got a call from John from John old jas what You're never going to do that call? He's got me blocked. He wanted my afro pick from that day. I had to get a new one so they could put it in the holiday.
Speaker 1: Well today you're playing me, let's go, let's watch your back.
Speaker 2: You never I don't think you ever beat me before, every time, every time, but you can never get on top of Max. Your mom though your mom always about Finalan's gone get and nobody loves you Max. You know this. You have ten categories doing it? Give you a letter. Your letter today is D as in dog and and you have a minute to roll through these. So your time starts now. Fruits pass, things in a medicine cabinet, drugs, yeah, wait, toys, Donkey Kong, household toes, doing the laundry does that count? That's yeah, bodies of water, Oh, David's Creek authors, wo oh wait wait wait past damn it?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Halloween? Costumes, doctor dre weapons, weapons dagger. I was gonna said that Draco, things that are round the past. Where's the associated with exercise? This is tough today? What the hell? I have no idea today? That's your time. Oh my god, your your onions are throwned? Was Oh my god, that was the hardest one yet.
Speaker 1: But I loved hearing agony. I'm sick.
Speaker 2: Okay, fallon. Your letter is D. Yeah, you have a minute. Your time starts now. Fruits, dragon, fruit, things in a medicine cabinet, drugs, toys, dog, why are you so fast? Household chores, bodies of water.
Speaker 1: Uh, Detroit Lake authors.
Speaker 2: Stop. I don't even have time. I don't even you don't even you don't need to go faster. Halloween costumes, duck donald duck Okay, weapons uh uh dragon balls, things that are around.
Speaker 1: Uh donuts, yes.
Speaker 2: Words associated with exercise, dumb bells. Okay. That was stupid. That was you cheated. That was what happened. That was what did you say?
Speaker 1: Why was that so hard? Looks at the onions gave me a superpower.
Speaker 2: I was distracted by the smell, burnt some of my synapses. All right, we're gonna go through this. Number one restaurant No, sorry, fruits number one fruits Uh, Max had nothing found had dragon fruit. Number two things in the medicine cabinet. Max had drugs. What if you have?
Speaker 1: You really didn't write your thing down.
Speaker 2: Number five toys five Sorry, I'm going backwards on the thing. Number Number three toys Donkey Kong. Donkey you said dog dog.
Speaker 1: Dog stuff dogs toty dogs if Donkey Kong was the famous one.
Speaker 2: Yes, household tours. We had lawn doing laundry for Max. Fallon, you had.
Speaker 1: Dusting all looks like you were pathetic this round.
Speaker 2: But well, Number five for bodies water Max had David's Creek. No, I'm gonna give him a point. David's Creek he used to come on all the time.
Speaker 1: You mean creek.
Speaker 2: Dawson's Creek.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Wait a minute, are you thinking of that for this because that does not count. No, it does.
Speaker 2: Hold up about let me check look it up. I just got I gotta text. I guarantee it's real. I gotta text from John's categories says it's legit. Thank you. John does not talk on down in Nebraska. There there is fell embarrassed Oscar number eight authors D L. Max Anohing You had D L. H I don't even know. Okay, it's one of the kings of Halloween costumes. We had doctor dre for Max love it Fallon.
Speaker 1: You had Donald Donald Doug.
Speaker 2: So you get to did write a book weapons. Max had dagger for weapons. Fallen had dragon balls.
Speaker 1: That's not a reference. Dragon ball Z.
Speaker 2: That's a good reference.
Speaker 1: Than the freak is one.
Speaker 2: Max I had nothing for next two but falling for two things that are around found that donuts dang and for words associated with exercise, she had dumbbells.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me how many I beat him by that? Actually I mean after didn't save you that.
Speaker 2: Month we had We had six for Max, ten for Fast.
Speaker 1: Okay, kiss the ring, kiss it.
Speaker 2: I don't like any of it. Going for the mom and ballance, Thanks.
Speaker 1: Max categories, I swear I take a sip of water. Time for another Billie Eilish giveaway. I'm riding high on my win. I know you're about to win some ticket six five, one, nine, eight nine kd w B. We're gonna wait Billie Eily's tickets every twenty minutes. The last pair is at four point fifty. Okay, you just have to know the name of the previous winner. That's how the game works. That's why you could call it ticket tag. So let's go ahead and grab some one. Oh, no one's calling. I guess no one wants to win these tickets. Oh there, it's kidding, Hi, Katy w B. What's your name? Crystal? Crystal? Do you know the name of our last winner? Amaya? Samaya is corract Crystal? You got Billy Eila's tickets?
Speaker 2: You and grab you.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome. Okay, Uh, we're gonna grab your foe. Hold on a second. You need to remember the name Crystal for our next giveaway at three thirty on Katie w B.
Speaker 4: Ballen and Cold.
Speaker 1: Today's trending with Fallon and Cold on one on one.
Speaker 3: Point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of the three three three rule? I've heard of like something like this before, but not a exactly this about me. It's like with dating. I guess they say it's like a top trending thing on TikTok. It's pretty simple. It helps you see if, like, oh, here's long term potential with someone you're dating or not. After three dates you should know if there's a spark. After three weeks you'll have a better idea if there's real potential. And after three months it's time to decide if you're ready to make it official or move on. Okay, these people move so much slower than I did. Yeah, mine was like twenty twenty twenty. Within twenty minutes, you should know if there is a spark. Within twenty hours, you should know if we're going to get married. Then didn't need another twenty break quick. Within twenty days, you should be saying I love you.
Speaker 2: Some people just know, though, Let's be honest. If you're not saying I love you by twenty days what's really going on?
Speaker 1: Oh can I I don't know if I'm allowed to share this or not. Remember I don't think that's true. And here's why. Remember Ted rip Ted. He's alive. He just doesn't work an iHeart anymore. Oh yeah, you're talking about the legendary tech. The legendary Ted he was. He did endless games with us, clip Quiz, Ted talks, he was the og Radios categories and we love Ted. Ted was kind of like always single and then Ted started dating the amazing Abby. They met her on like an app. I think we all loved her immediately. He loved her immediately, like as far as her personality and everything, like, had so much fun with her. And we kept being like, just say I love you yet, Just say I love you yet? And He's like no, And I was like, Okay, what's some deal, bro, She's probably thinking the same thing. And then I started doing the things that I do, which are push buttons, like do you have like commitment issues?
Speaker 2: I was like, are you afraid to like somebody is maybe she want recipro k.
Speaker 1: I texted him the other day and he said it happened, dude, huge, but he just needed to wait until he like he. I think he just didn't want to rush things. You know, I feel like what should be called tad? We don't have time.
Speaker 2: Do we can just delete the song called?
Speaker 1: No, you can't call tad right now?
Speaker 2: Do you ever want to get reckless?
Speaker 1: There's not what he's going to answer our calls.
Speaker 2: You would definitely answer, is tad?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, anyway, you should know if you're into someone or not. But that doesn't mean I am. I am like you though cold, I would say I love you pretty quickly. Yeah, we are reckless, though we are very What does it call? It starts with an S spont not spontaneous?
Speaker 2: Just oh yeah, that that.
Speaker 1: That's where we're emotionally charged people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sporadic. No, I'll get to it. Keep going.
Speaker 1: What is the word? Hold on?
Speaker 2: It's not spot You know what I'm talking about though, right, okay, So you make a quick decision immediately without thinking about any of the ramifications.
Speaker 1: Making it quick decision? This poul. So it's an S words. It's not an S words an I. It's impulsive.
Speaker 2: That's what did it.
Speaker 1: That's why I can think of it because it's I. It's impulse. That's what it is. Beto, You're right, yes, word is the better descripture for us.
Speaker 2: But hey, we have Billie Eilish tickets after touch by Kat's high.
Speaker 1: And also your trending was brought to you by nicolay Law dot com, Stalin and Colts on kd WB's ticket tag. Every time he makes me have Billy Eilish tickets, which means right now we have another pair at six five, one, nine, eight nine KTEWB. We're gonna give them a second. Okay, give people a second because it's technically not three p thirty yet, okay, And I do want to keep it as close to time as possible to make it fair for everyone listening, because we're promising every twenty minutes. So in the meantime, I need I need to confess something.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to be like off the sugar, you know, because I'm off the rails with the sugar. Got it so like I stopped doing sugar in my morning coffee, et cetera, et cetera. Today I saw the world's largest punk of banana bread at the coffee shop and I ate that, which set me off on a really just negative path. So I just walked through the hallways at work, and our coworker Emily has candy on her desk and I ate about seventy two many sized candies.
Speaker 2: Can't eve even mad at you about that?
Speaker 1: Did you just stop supporting me on everything, your body, of your toys. You need to shame me, you need to shame me.
Speaker 2: I think it's good. I think it's great that you know what you want life you're getting after it.
Speaker 1: I don't want that, though. I don't want that.
Speaker 2: It's sick calling you from the shadows.
Speaker 1: It is that's how you because I'm addicted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is true.
Speaker 1: Like when I think sugar would sound like, what do you think Sugar's voice would be?
Speaker 2: Stop? Girl? Ooh, let me get into that mouth. What probably a bit that helped me?
Speaker 1: I am off as soon as it's going, all right, let's sten What hi, Katie w B. What is your name? My name is Hannah? Hannah. Do you know the name of our three ten winners?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is it, Hannah? It is Crystal Hannah. You got Billy Eilish to get Oh my god, that's amazing. It really is. Honestly, wow, look at us just giving away tick and we had no we had no part of this. Really, we're just like the vessel if you will with the messengers. My god, no, it's great. I'm so happy, the best messengers ever. Thank you, Hannah, you little sweet angel, thank you so much. Yep, there it is.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If you are haven't been as lucky as Hannah yet, don't worry. Three fifty is your next chance to win Billie Eilish tickets. And you do need to remember Hannah's name. Say that and stay congrats.
Speaker 4: Fanta on one on one point three kdw B one O.
Speaker 1: One point three KATIEWB. With Fallon and cult we are giving away Crayola Experience passes right now with our after school pop quiz. So I want to be really clear because I know you want to win Billy Eilish ticket. This is not for Billie Eilish. This is for Crayola Experience at Mall of America. You answer a couple of trivia questions at six five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB. We'll do the Billy Eilish at three fifty. So again, this is just for Crayola Experience. Our after school pop quiz on one O one point three KATWB.
Speaker 2: She so excited.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult, We're gonna do our after school pop quiz and jump right into our Billy Eilish contest. Okay, so if you want to call for that now you can six five, one, nine eight nine Katie w B. First, we're going to play this game before our winner. Lexi and Dixie are playing for Crayola Experience tickets over at Mall of America. We're gonna ask you trivia. If you know the answer, chime in with your name and the first to two questions correct wins. Are you ready? Y?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: All right? Question number one, what is a group of fish called.
Speaker 2: Sib?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Dixie?
Speaker 1: That is correct, Dixie. Question number two, a touchdown in football is how many points? B? Yes, Dixie? That is precked top. Lexi. I'm so sorry, Dixie came in hot today. Try again tomorrow, Lexi. Dixie, you got CREYOLEA Experience passes. Congratulations, Thank you, You're welcome. I feel like what is showing off? You're just giving aways so much stuff right now? Oh my gosh, all right, let's grab our person. Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? It's do you know the name of our three thirty winner.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's Hannah correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hannah, it is correct. Are Bria? It is correct? Which means you're going to Billy Eilish. Oh my god, thank you. You're so welcome that. Do you feel like just such a relief like you you finally got these tickets after trying.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my gosh, me and my friend were trying all day yesterday and all day today.
Speaker 1: Oh my, was the plan? Whoever wins, you're gonna take the other person.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, me and my friend Lizzy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, Bria and Lizzie have the best time hold it over their head. Yeah sure, yeah, Bria, you gotta be like Lizzie. You owe me. You gotta buy dinner. Okay. Well, oh my, congratulations, and now you need to remember the name Bria for our two ten giveaway your next chance when Billy Eilish tickets. We only have three pair left on one on one point three kd WB All right. I sent Colt earlier a test email. It's one on one point three katiewb with ballon and cult Okay, so Emil, yes, so I love Colt and I would actually say Colt has been just the best partner in radio, like he makes everyday fun, entertaining, he's creative, he's helpful. I feel like it's a true partnership.
Speaker 2: But what's the butt? I feel the butt common.
Speaker 1: I'm all about that butt. You're really bad about your bad the one thing you are bad about reading emails and details and listening sometimes. So I was texting your wife last night, God, because trying to go to this event we got invited to. You've been on the emails. I said, Hey, do you want to go to this? And she goes, Colt didn't tell me anything about this, and I was like, no, surprise, wait, and then I gave her all the details and then she said, hold the one PEO pulled this up and she goes, oh my gosh. He literally had no idea what I was talking about when I told him the details. And I go, how does he not know? We recorded commercials for this, like we actually had the script given to us which gave all the details. And I go, Actually, I remember that day because every time I tried to tell him details about the event, he kept trying to finish my sentences. Do you remember this? I'd be like, yeah, it's a really fun play. We should go see it. But the one thing is and then you kept being like you you didn't like it, and I'm like, no, I liked it, And then it would throw me off and I'd be like no. What I was going to say is You're like, was it too long?
Speaker 2: I'm like, just can I I remember that? And then you remember that?
Speaker 1: And then she said I hate when he does that, which is something you must do. And then she wrote, he is the worst listener ever. I said, I don't understand how that he didn't have to listen. We recorded commercials for it, and she goes, God, it keeps getting worse, and she goes, in the future, will you just email me the things that And I'm like, do I seriously half be forward your wife emails now because you don't read them.
Speaker 2: I said, now, it's it's a it's a theatrical play. And then when she was asked about it, I'm like, yeah, it's like a movie and you go and she was like, it's not a movie.
Speaker 1: I go, nothing, it's it's literally at the children's theater.
Speaker 2: It's not at Like, what do you mean you send me a test email?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I sent you an email? And I'm my plan is I'm going to quaze you on it when we come back. I am going to see quit looking for it you. I asked you earlier, I said, did you get that email? I said, you said, yep, I'll set direct quote so I have. I'm gonna quiz you on it when we come back to see how much of it you actually read?
Speaker 2: What Katie w.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Colt. I love Colt dearly. I consider him a bestie. We came besties very soon after he came here, and I think he's a really really great worker, partner friend. He's bad at reading emails, and look, everyone has to have a flop me. I'm a bitch.
Speaker 2: Say you laughed, It's true, but I know that's not why I'm laughing though.
Speaker 1: I mean, there are days I am so. I've been looking in the mirror lately and been being like, would you become so, Judgie. I'm gonna pull back. I gotta pull back. But the reason this is, it's just funny because your wife and I were texting last night shout out to Jen, trying to get figure out plans and every she's she just knew nothing about this event. That you and I've been talking about. We've been recording commercials for all this stuff. So it was just mind blowing. So I decided to test you. I sent you an email this morning. Don't look for it because it's a quiz. It's like one of those games where you tell someone a full story and then you quiz them on it later. I want to see if you actually read the email, because you said, yep, got it, all set? All set is what you said.
Speaker 2: Let's what okay?
Speaker 1: Now this is this is a fake event that I created. Okay, what time is the event that you said all set for?
Speaker 2: I don't even know there was an event.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, there isn't this a fick email.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go sometime in November.
Speaker 1: I'm not even asking for a date. What time it was?
Speaker 2: All the time? Okay? Problem? Eleven eleven? I have I have ADHD.
Speaker 1: It was nine thirty am.
Speaker 2: So close.
Speaker 1: You just said eleven, and you can say am or PM. By the way, what should you wear?
Speaker 2: Probably I would say business cash.
Speaker 1: All I said was make sure you wear tennis shoes.
Speaker 2: I would have I would have worked. I would have worked.
Speaker 1: You would have shut up for like an ultimate ninja warrior and business cat. Who is the special guest? And this is how I knew for a fact you did not read this email. I knew you did not read it because you would have been like, wait a minute, this person's coming.
Speaker 2: Stephen Hawking, Oscar Meyer Wiener dog? Now something?
Speaker 1: Who's Oscar Mayer Wiener dog.
Speaker 2: I don't know who?
Speaker 1: I think about the actual hot dog.
Speaker 2: Don't they have a mascot dog?
Speaker 1: No? I said, Gypsy Rose was the special guest?
Speaker 2: What where is this happening?
Speaker 1: Not happening? That's my point. Oh my gosh. Also off hear he just spent another on a totally different one, accusing me of not being copied on an email for a date for an event we do have. And then I just sat silently and waited until he finally read the full emails. All there it is. But he excused me.
Speaker 2: You were like five, I'm not going down for this. Outlook is so stupid. People. If you have Outlook within your company five through and I to one, you get these email chains and then it's like seven different messages and layers of things that people have said to each other.
Speaker 1: That's actually not that that's actually that is accurate that it'll come.
Speaker 2: You're trying to pick up with it and it's like, dude, get out of here.
Speaker 1: But that one was on my end only the chain for the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Now that is true. But also I used to be like so much. I used to be on top of it. But I really think it's just here we go. I'm gonna put this all on my children, and it's having a five year old and a three year old.
Speaker 1: It does take your brain. It does in just no sleep. Yeah, it's awful. All right, that's enough about you. Yeah, we gotta get to our next Elly Eilish winner. Okay. The phone number is six ' five one nine eight nine, Katie WB. Billie Eilish is coming to the Twin Cities, two different nights. We have tickets every twenty minutes. The man we're running out, we have them right now. We have him at four thirty and we have them at four fifty and it's tickettags. You have to know the name of our last winner. Here we go, Hi, Katie w B. What's your name? Queen? Queen? Do you know the name of our last winner?
Speaker 2: Ria?
Speaker 1: Ria is correct, Queen, You're going to Billy Eilish. Sorry, I was just say, Queen, are you good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been trying to do this for like three days.
Speaker 1: Well, congratulations, you're done. You got them. Oh my god, congratulations.
Speaker 2: Now unique enough. I feel that name is very memorable.
Speaker 1: Yes, queen, you don remember the name Queen at four thirty your next chance to win, Billy Eilish, cause we're gonna come back and see we can make anything sexy. Oh no one on one point three Katie W. B le Ballen and c O. I think it was like it was two or three weeks ago. I was building a bed with my husband and I'm reading the instructions and I'm like, oh my gosh, these are I mean, these are sexy. The way this is laid out is that my mind works like I just I don't know the instructions were sex thank you. So I thought, what if we introduced a new segment called say it with Me? Can we make it sexy? So happy? He did the voice like that too, where we take anything. You could submit stuff to us by the way, fallin f A L E N at KATIWB dot com and I'll pass it on to cult because his email is too difficult because he doesn't have a cult at KATWB for some reason, so it could be your resume, it could be a LinkedIn post. The one thing I'm going to say no to is an obituary. I feel like that's a crossing.
Speaker 2: That's inappropriate.
Speaker 1: That's the first time you realized the line to not cross blessed. And then we're going to try to make it sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go first, let me hear this.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a next door post and I'm gonna tell you right now, this woman did not know what she was signed up for when she put this in the next door app. So here we go. Has anyone had a problem with downy woodpeckers? We have one now that's been pecking holes all over our gazebo shape sighting. Oh, we put those miler balloons in it and foil hanging to turret. But now it's pecking all over our house on the cedar siding and pecking the nns out, not the nods. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
Speaker 2: Now? Is she on next door app asking for a triple truplet situation or like a thrupple or something. Probably that's what it sounds like. It sounds like it's I don't know, dude. She's out, You're throwing everything at the wall. She's like, is there even a woodpecker? So here's the question, who was knots? Are we? Like?
Speaker 1: What is? Here's the question. Okay, did we make it sexy?
Speaker 2: I think you did. Now. The issue with men sounding sexy is one it's a man trying to sound sexy. And then secondly, no something.
Speaker 1: There's a guy on TikTok and he'll do like a Court of Thorns and roses books and he'll read them and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, really yeah, what is he okay?
Speaker 1: Because he has like a really deep voice, which I think helps.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. You can only go deep?
Speaker 1: Or did you just try to make your voice down deeper?
Speaker 2: Just then?
Speaker 1: Well? I was gonna maybe for this, Okay, I'm gonna not look at you at all because I cannot look you in the What are you trying to make sexy?
Speaker 2: Turn the lights down, enjoy yourself?
Speaker 1: What are you trying to make sexy?
Speaker 2: Learning how to fly fish?
Speaker 1: Looking away?
Speaker 4: Grip the rod, hold that rod firmly but relaxed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like I gotta give you some feedback with your thumb on top. Can you be more gravelly or sultry?
Speaker 2: Grip the rod?
Speaker 4: Hold the rod firmly but relaxed, with your thumb on top. Back cast bring.
Speaker 2: The rod back quickly, stopping it around one or two o'clock.
Speaker 1: You gotta slow down. Hasn't a woman ever told you you gotta slow down?
Speaker 4: Forward?
Speaker 2: Cast as the line straighten this, flick the rod forward, stopping at ten o'clock, allowing the line to loop out. Practice casting the land.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a.
Speaker 2: Practice casting a land. Get the feel of diamonds?
Speaker 1: I got it or not? Okay?
Speaker 2: So what do you think?
Speaker 1: I think there were a couple of moments I felt like you were trying to get through it fast because you were uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, gripping of the rod felt all too real. It fell almost almost too close. So what do we think? On the text line, we leave it up to you. This is what we here at Katie Dowlb with Fallon and Colts. We let you decide what we do as long as we agree with it. Yeah, and if you disagree, you don't know anything.
Speaker 1: The question is can we make it sexy?
Speaker 2: Sexy? Five? On the text line, performance review right now chat chat hit it up if you have a cellular device and you listen to that. I want your input right now. What if you don't text us, I will find you five three nine two one on the text line. What do we think about it? How do you feel fouling? What do you let's debrief? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh? Someone says it seems to have worked. Two pair of Billie Eilish tickets left for ticket tag on Katie, this has been a lot of fun. And look, I know we're not going to get everyone Billy Eilish tickets. I mean a mom called in earlier and she's like, it's so hard, and I was like I we were like, I know, oh, we feel so bad. We try try to give away as many as we could, and I know not everyone's going to get them, and makes you feel awful because you want to get everyone in there. I mean, Philly Eilish is huge, and you want to get them for your kids, you want to get them for yourself, whatever it is, But right now's the time to call six five one, nine eight nine Katie w B Like I said, We're getting two more winners for these Billie Eilish tickets. So it's important to call them now to win. But it's also important to listen to this winner because you'll need to know their name for our final pair. At four fifty. All right, here we go, Hi, KATWB. What is your name? My name is Dylan, Dylan, Dylan. Do you know the name of our last winner? That's right, Dylan.
Speaker 2: You're going to Billie Eilish.
Speaker 1: Yes, congratulations. All right, someone get her a bag. Breathing that bag?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 1: Do you need to just stay up right? Don't collapse now I one should passing out here. You did it. You got your Billie Eilish tickets. Now we'll have one final winner. You need to remember this very important name. Dylan Dylan is the name you need. At four point fifty on kd WB, it's the Pop Culture Minute with Fellan and Cult on one on one point three kd WB. All right, So, Ariana Grande obviously has the new movie Wicked coming out on November twenty second. People are looking forward to that. I am one of those people, and she was. Actually she got her start in Broadways thirteen the Musical as a kid, so she loves acting, she loves musical theater, and she went on her Friends podcast recently to you know, promote Wicked obviously, but she also said that she's like, look, I'm always gonna do pop music. I pinky promise, but I don't think doing it at this rate that I've been going doing for the past ten years is where I see the next ten She said she wants to do more musical.
Speaker 2: Theater, so she's earned it. Go for it.
Speaker 1: She has earned it. Like a little break to and also to like take time between projects. But obviously us big Ariana pop bands are like, no, keep producing, keep popping it out. We love it so much I'll lock and drop it. So Travis Kelce is saying that Jason does not deserve the scrutiny he's getting because he was defending his family when he threw the phone down. He said some choice words back that were not okay, and Jason has apologized in his own way. But this is Travis talking about it on their New Heights podcast.
Speaker 3: I know it's weighing on your brother, that it sucks. You shouldn't you shouldn't feel this much. Obviously, the scrutiny and are the media like view on it and everybody passing around the videos that are being out there. I think that's, uh, that's going to make it a bigger situation than I think what it really is. But that the real situation is you had some clown come up to you and talk about your family, and you reacted in a way that was defending your family, and you might have used some words that you were great using.
Speaker 1: Okay, also, Brian a chicken fry? She uh, you know they're posting videos now. They did like basically this, I don't know it's a song? What is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: A a disc tracks?
Speaker 2: The dis track Zach Bryan did Brandon tick a price soda?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So now Dave Portnoy and the other guy on the podcast, I'm sorry, I don't know the people from the BFF podcast, Josh Josh. They did a song called Smallest Man and people were like, why do you tag him in it? And she's like, because we're blocked. He blocked all of it. So he dumped her, posted about it, blindsided her, and then blocked her. What's crazy. What's interesting is like, Okay, are you playing Rique Iglacias hero right now? I just need a little did I say Iglacius, I mean Iglesias.
Speaker 2: I just need a little something something take the edge off.
Speaker 1: That's a real bizarre choice. I'm gonna be honest with you. How I'm supposed to focus with I don't know because you started playing Glacius his thing.
Speaker 2: And I'm not trying to be a hater Okay, not sitting on hater aid much hater tots. All I'm telling you is if Zach Bryan was a normal dude, no chance would he ever have any ability to go out with Brandon chicken Fry if she was a normal person. So I feel like he has a lot of insecurities and he knows this about himself. He knows he's only getting what he's getting because he's a singer. So he's extremely incredibly insecure about who he is as a person.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, I don't know him, but did you.
Speaker 2: Hear what he said? Like Brandon Chicken Fries, she was on the right carpet, she was like, oh yeah, that guy looks good. And then he had like a mountdown. No, oh yeah, he's not the greatest person.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: They say the Calm Meditation app jumped one hundred spots in the app store. They ran an ad for it, last night during election night, and it jumped one hundred spots in the app store, So people are trying to do their calm meditation. So good for that app making that money.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, I know.
Speaker 1: But that is your pop culture minute, can you We've got to move on from Okay, Yeah, it's your pop culture minute, brought to you by ovo Ley, Sick and Lenz. We're doing Billie Eilish constantly, but you still have just like a tiny bit of time left to enter our Sabrina Carpenter contest we've been doing where when you listen to the free iHeartRadio app to KDEWB specifically, every fifteen minutes, a pop up comes up on your screen. You enter your info and that's another entry to win. We're gonna be picking a winner soon to go see her in La on Us. We got the tickets, we got the airfare, we got the hotel, all of that, and all you do is just listen with the free iHeartRadio app and then of course, in seven minutes, we have your next shot in your final shot at Billie Eilish tickets on KATIEWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult and guess what your final shot at Billie Eilish Tickets. Now is your time to call six ' five to one nine eight nine, katiewb. We're gonna give you a second to get through, okay, so you do have to know the name of our four thirty winner. You'll be our final winner and we'll do this in one second. We're also going to come back and do I thought it would be fun to do some like dating prompts because when you're on dating apps now they have dating prompts, and it really can set you apart. Let's be honest, it won't. Really it's really about your photos. Why don't we pretend it's like the photos? But then maybe if you're someone who is smoking hot and you can get anyone, you do look at the dating prompts. But for like me, I was like, okay, they're attractive. I would look at the bio to make sure that it did not say that they were an entrepreneur because or model, because I wasn't really imagining with models. Probably, but entrepreneur to me meant they didn't have a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're probably not not wrong.
Speaker 1: Feels rude to say that. I'm sure it's not true, but that's what I assumed. So it's like, uh, nah, I gotta have someone that has a job like that's important to me. That's an important thing I need. But we're gonna do the dating prompts here in a second. First we got to get our winner. Hello, Katie w B. What's your name? My name is Peyton, Peyton. Do you know the name of our four thirty winner? Yes, Dylan, that's right, Peyton. You are a final winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm trying so many times.
Speaker 1: And it finally paid off. Peyton. You're gonna go see Billie Eilish. Congratulations. Yes, thank you, you're so welcome. Hold on one second, we're gonna grab your info and then we're gonna come back and we're gonna work on some dating prompts. Maybe this will inspire you to the exact opposite of what we say, so you have better luck out there. One on one point three KATIEWB with Ballin and Colt. You know it's interesting they're going to be kicking off Love is Blind Minneapolis on Valentine's Day, which makes you think maybe next year we should try another live version of Love is Blind. But I think we should have a female be the bachelorette and just hope and wish and pray we can find three guys because in the past, the only reason we had a guy with three girls it was so hard to find a guy, that is true. Okay. So I found that there's this list of like prompts for dating sites, and I wanted to see how we would fill in the blanks if we were back in the dating world. If you will, Oh, let's go for the record. I didn't think of any of these answers in advance, so it's going to be off the cuff, which I don't think is my best choice.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The hallmark of a good relationship is cult laughter?
Speaker 2: Is that? What is it supposed to be more?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess you could just put that if that feels a little generic to me. If I saw that, I'd be like, oh god, he just what else are you gonna put? Communication?
Speaker 2: What would you put.
Speaker 1: Communication? Laughter? No, I don't know. I think it's got to be way more than laughter, because I have dated people that were really funny and it was just like that was about all they brought to the table. Yeah, so I think it would for me the hallmark of a good relationship is a very like supportive, fifty to fifty partner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just feel like on dating apps, no one is actually trying to do that. I think they're just trying to like, all right, let's see cute, Okay, cool, comfy, because if you see, like when you see the word like committed, part just skip.
Speaker 1: I don't think that people are want to eliminate that person anyway, because you're not trying to find like, this is both of us, We're both one one. I'm weirdly attracted to.
Speaker 2: Animals.
Speaker 1: Why would that even be something you said out loud for me? I feel like I like, I I like, uh, I hate the word dad bod, but I don't. I wouldn't be overly seeking someone super like muscular.
Speaker 2: You would get a lot of hits with the D if you said that a lot of dadbods be coming in. I'm over overly attracted.
Speaker 1: I'm weirdly attracted to.
Speaker 2: People. Care.
Speaker 1: I'm weirdly attracted to not listening my greatest strength. Okay, well we know what it isn't listening or reading emails?
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: What is your greatest strength? Cult? That's just sad that I can't think of a single strength.
Speaker 2: Well, I was gonna say empathetic, I mean empathy understanding, But then it's probably a lie.
Speaker 1: Though, like to an extent, I guess greatious strength is convincing you that you were in the wrong in any situation. This one would really show your unhinged side. I'm convinced that you can't put in your conspiracy theories here.
Speaker 2: I'm convinced that we live in a society that just wants to keep us not aware or woke or paying attention. We're just meant to work eight hours a day for some reason. I don't know why I was born in this era.
Speaker 1: Of time.
Speaker 2: Send our children to buildings for eight hours so they can just work for what? So they can work forever?
Speaker 1: Oh no, sorry, I let it loose again out of time.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it is kind of true, though. You think about time thumb.
Speaker 1: One on one point three katiew with fallon and cold. When you hear this music, let it bring you panic, but also let it bring you the thought of becoming one thousand pennies richer. That's right, it's the one K Wordplay your chance right now to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: The number to call is six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: So, the one thousand word players telling me one K wordplay one K wordplay, you're telling me a thousand pennies.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying to you. A lot of people are like, no way, you're giving that away every day. We haven't given it away yet. There's the chance to win it every day.
Speaker 2: That's like half an entra app be's I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to like freak people out about this life changing money.
Speaker 2: You're doing the lord's work.
Speaker 1: Trying to it seems simple and it is really in theory. You pick someone to play with me or Colt and it goes from there. So I think we have someone ready to play. Are you trying to call and are you trying to play the one K word play? Hello, Katie w b Oh No, they don't want to, Hi, katiewb.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Can I do the thousand honeything? Absolutely? It is the one K word play, your chance to win a thousand pennies. What's your name? Jennifer? Jennifer?
Speaker 2: Okay, now, my wife's name is Jennifer. So I don't know if that means we're connected more.
Speaker 1: But you do have to choose who you think will think like you me fallon or Colt. So pick your partner, Jennifer. I know it's a tough decision. I'm gonna say fallen.
Speaker 2: You're not. That's a good decisions, Okay, go on, get leave. Nobody loves you. Okay. So I'm gonna give you a word. You're gonna give me a word that associates with that word. We'll bring Balin back in and see if she has the same words you. Okay, Okay, so we have four of these words. First word is pizza. Which word do you want to use?
Speaker 1: Copper?
Speaker 2: Perfect, tiger, Ryan? What dry? And the last word is sneeze, Oh, bless you, bless you. Okay, Now that's the word. That's two words.
Speaker 1: Okay. Then I'll say kleenex or tissue solid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna okay, We'll go with kleenex. Okay, Ballow bally Ali bally Ali Oxen for you was so quick? Okay.
Speaker 1: Jennifer's on it. Jennifer's on it.
Speaker 2: Came to play.
Speaker 1: Okay, So your first word is pizza, pizza, okay. Telling you my mind is going two things. My mind is either going like party or my mind is going with like a topping kind of thing. I don't know which way to go. I don't know which way to go. I feel like, should I do pepperoni? Should I do cheese pepperoni? Yea god, Jennifer, I haven't gotten a first match with anyone yet. Oh my gosh. Okay, I'm just like panicking over here.
Speaker 2: Okay, now your second word, tiger.
Speaker 1: This is where my brain goes. My brain goes, so my brain goes like three different things. King. If you're a reality person, yep, lion, If you're just like gonna go another big cat stripe, if you're gonna go description, I'm gonna go because of the pepperoni topping. It makes me want to lean more stripe. But the agony in your voice makes me think, Lion, No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you girls are so sick right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well personal, Okay, what's my next word?
Speaker 2: Wet wet dry? Okay, crazy, breaking out chances of you. I'm freaking out now. If you're just listening, it's a one K wordplay. We're giving away one thousand pennies right now through words association. I gave Jennifer on the phone four words brought foul the back in to see if you can match it.
Speaker 1: Roll.
Speaker 2: Your last word is sneeze. What do you think Jennifer had for sneeze? Sneeze?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I have things in my head Kleenex?
Speaker 2: Are you.
Speaker 1: Very first one K word playing winner?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I want my hands in the air.
Speaker 2: Walk to my confession.
Speaker 1: All right, Jennifer, look out girl, you're about to get a thousand pennies? Oh how do you feel? What do you do with all your money?
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Go to the mall. I'll make your far. But I love that for you, Jennifer. We do it every day at five o'clock. You could win a thousand pennies in the one K Words play tomorrow on Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Dramatic pause, What happened? I'm gonna shoot you a scenario?
Speaker 1: Okay, glad you finished that sentence. What do you mean I want to shoot you a scenario?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now we only have thirty seconds, but I want you to put yourself in my shoes.
Speaker 1: Too big go on like all kinds of blisters.
Speaker 2: Something happened to my daughter's school. That is a big deal, but not a big deal. Put a big deal to me.
Speaker 1: That makes a probably won't be as big of a deal than me go on.
Speaker 2: That left, and I told this to two other people. Left my daughter in tears.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no that I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it wasn't anything crazy she needed help doing, so I don't want I'm gonna leave the details out of it. She needed help doing something that she wasn't capable of doing. The teacher says, that's not my job. So then she the whole day had to go without putting this one thing on her body. I want to leave the details because I don't know if my wife wants me to say is on the radio, Well.
Speaker 1: No offense, but I think you pretty much just told everyone what it was because your kid obviously showed up with clothes on. So the only thing it could be is some reason her shoes would be off she would need to put those on, or a coach she would need to help putting on.
Speaker 2: Now, when I told this to somebody, two people, because I was like, I'm trying to figure out what to do, Like do I just like Loki, let her ride out of its course, or should I do something about it? So the one person I talked to you said, get the principles email C see the teacher write out an email about Okay, you need to figure out what to do here. Other person said, talk directly to the teacher. What I'm doing is currently staying out of it. Yeah, now what would you do the same as you're doing.
Speaker 1: I think that one of the one responsibility that the teacher has is to teach your kid to be self sufficient. Yes, so if it's something like they can't figure out like a math problem and they need help, like, that's one thing. But if it's like certain things like like all of has to they they teach them how to deal with social and emotional situations all the time, and they want them to figure out the conflict with other students, right, So they teach them, they give them the tools to do that. So I'm gathering as some kind of clothing thing. So in daycare two years ago, they taught each of the kids how to put on their coat. They lay it down, they put it on upside down and over their head, and then they zip it and it's like practice. It's like fine motor skills. So it's like important for them to learn how to do that and be self sufficient so that you're not babying them all the time. So it really does depend on what the actual thing was that he refused or she refused to help your kid with. But I would say it was probably in the benefit of your kid to learn a valuable life lesson and not just them being a jerk, because I think most teachers are typically trying to help your kid way more than hurt your kids.
Speaker 2: Now, couldn't you just assist with helping and then be like you got to learn this and so well?
Speaker 1: Because well, first of all, I'm going to get there. Your kids five years old. They probably have kids crying at every other minute in that.
Speaker 2: Class that brings another only five, So like, why don't you just help ten seconds.
Speaker 1: Because it's five? Is this something at five that this kid should know how to this kid your daughter should know how to do it? Be learning how to do it well?
Speaker 2: Probably, but in Texas we didn't need to utilize this thing as much.
Speaker 1: So Okay, now I know it's a coat, and now I know I have to be a coat or a hat or boots. I would say this, We love our kids. We never want to see them sad, So you're feeling they're completely valid and I respect them.
Speaker 2: Help is the question? Just help? And then I get like, I know her how to.
Speaker 1: Do it for me because I have no patience. I would help to shut the kid up because I wouldn't want to hear their screaming and crying. But what I've learned is this is like and it's Jake, because I think I would be a lot more like that if it wasn't Jake, who's already raised a full grown, very well adjusted, and very self sufficient kid. Right, And I pray all of ends up like Dylan to a degree, because he's just so, he's just great. I will say I take his advice usually on stuff like that. And like when all of the crying at soccer and she doesn't want to go on the field, I just want to take her home and leave, and he'll be like no, then you're teaching her. She gets cry to get out of things and she's not learning anything, and I'm like all right. So we go back and forth on that too, But my initial feeling is like a sinking in my chest and I don't know how to handle it. Yes, that's hot, but I think that you are a good dad, but your kids do have to learn how to do things on their own.
Speaker 2: I agree, that was my thing. I like, they definitely need needs to and she has. But also you could have just helped.
Speaker 1: But if they could have just done that every single time, if you do it once, it's like feed a straight cat, then they're probably going to come to you every single time, right to do it for them, and then they're not learning anything.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But also I think sometimes you read a day and sometimes there's having an off day and nothing's going right, and you kind of just give them a little boost, you know. I don't know, though, I mean there's I don't think there's a right answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably probably not, probably not, But I.
Speaker 1: Mean you could still I don't think it ever hurts to talk to the teacher. You could be like, hey, this is my first time doing this and I don't know, I don't know how to handle it or why there wasn't any I mean, you could talk to the teacher. I'm sure that the teacher would be understanding and would not be they'd like, maybe they would explain this. I'm gonna guess they have a different side too than a five year old. My daughter, My five year old lies about everything, probably.
Speaker 4: With fell and Colt on one Katie goes.
Speaker 1: She told Jake today, she picked up all these books. I asked her to and I was like, no, she didn't just straight up lied to him.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what are you doing in those points?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, Okay, here we go. Someone texted in and they said, talk to the teacher. Cult Another one said, call teach your daughter how to put on Call teach your daughter how to put on whatever he teacher didn't. She'll feel better about herself and proud that she learned.
Speaker 2: How Yeah she is, well, she did learn. I will say that it has been taught, has been teached this this text.
Speaker 1: Has from a teacher foul and nailed it. But yes, I would have helped once, especially if she could and doesn't have a background in using this item. But I would have talked to your daughter about how she needs to practice when she gets home.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, she's good. Now, she's got it. She's learned to.
Speaker 1: Hope you're not the one working with the grammar. My friend is Italian.
Speaker 2: I mean in the future, you don't even gonna be. You can just read what people are thinking anyway, so you don't even need Oh.
Speaker 1: You're back on that again, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Anything.
Speaker 1: We don't really have a lot of time for trending here do we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me one the bit. What's the biggest thing happening right now? Really? Oh? I mean outside of that?
Speaker 1: What what's the biggest thing happening right now? Hello?
Speaker 2: Outside of that?
Speaker 1: No, that's it. That's like the biggest thing happening right now.
Speaker 2: And it's brought to you by nicolay Law dot Com.
Speaker 3: Ballid and Colt one.
Speaker 1: On one point three, katiewb with Ballon and Cult Cult. I need to help me up. You gotta help me. You got to give me an excuse. You gotta get an excuses, like a list of excuses right now to get out of the I'm supposed to be going after our show. I'm supposed to be meeting Jenny from the Morning show for a spin class. And the last thing on earth I want to do after I went to our office manager her office and rate it all for mini candy bars. I don't want to go to a spin class. I want to go home to help me, help me, help me.
Speaker 2: I will say, it's a cool thing about spin class because you're helping me. You can set your own resistance so you can half a it like you want to half wagon it the entire time. You don't even have to really try.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I have to be mounted on basically a pogo stick between my cheeks.
Speaker 2: That is interesting. You want me to work out, but you want me to sit on a pogo in between my cheeks.
Speaker 1: Why that's a visual but no one wanted. I'm sorry. You know what?
Speaker 2: No is actually stupid because I'm not trying to be Lance Armstrong. All right, that's the guy, right not Neil Armstrong is a Neil and Strong the moon. No, Neil went, No, if you're Neil went to the moon.
Speaker 1: Lance is the bicyclest, the byclist, a bicycle stop.
Speaker 2: I don't care if my my seat is two more pounds heavier. That's give me some cushion.
Speaker 1: Why do we work every day? I do?
Speaker 2: And I bought I bought a stock.
Speaker 1: You bought a wide seat for that wide ass I did?
Speaker 2: Because why am I trying to be? Another thing? Like I don't listen unless you're driving, or unless you're cycling twenty miles. You don't need to be in the attire like I don't know.
Speaker 1: Also, no offense. You have an e bike? What are you been talking about? You're not even really cycling, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not trying to help you at all anymore. I was gonna give you. I was gonna use several excuses. Oh god, you could just say something like I got a flat tire, olive, my daughter wants me to come home. Whatever. So no, dude, I didn't kid excuse.
Speaker 1: I know, but I already texted Jenny and I was like, I don't want to come one on one point three kdewb with ballon and cold. All right, I guess I was put down this, rollo back and go to spin glass with Jenny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What's interesting is like, it's not even gonna matter in the long run.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Just don't even dude, the amount of food we're about to eat over the next two months, I shouldn't even.
Speaker 1: If I kept that attitude. That's not a good attitude to have.
Speaker 2: Are you okay personally, mentally, physically, emotionally of it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, But okay, enough about you. Hope you're doing well, Have a great night, Love you, Thanks for listening.