Speaker 1: All right, come on get it.
Speaker 2: Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, pee.
Speaker 3: Ride ry.
Speaker 4: Oh yes sir, yeah you right. Rob Ryan showed checking in Throwback Thursday, Fix the Gram Thursday, Read my lips? What we're playing at seven twenty. Oh, we got the guitarists, okay, the fall guitarrist. At eight twenty, we're gonna use yesterday's format.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 4: Take all the ninety ten calls live on the air with Alex's drops and all of that guitarist At eight twenty, we are forced.
Speaker 2: To do read my lips.
Speaker 4: At seven twenty, I really need you to send me your word suggestions. Okay, you have to get in their early home room. I'm gonna lean on you. The most four time Hall of Famer Colin going for win number three, fresh out of mad Head to Head, who'll be making his appearance at home room. At around six point twenty, Papa roachs rise against tickets on the fun Fact flashback.
Speaker 2: We got my chemical romance tickets.
Speaker 4: Looks like Chili put those way back back back back end of the show. We'll give you those on Know the show. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rain sunny skies. I got the flannel on high today of seventy six. Awesome, awesome fall day. Good morning Tessa. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Hey, Good morning rod Good morning home room.
Speaker 5: So yesterday President Joe Biden met with President elect Donald Trump in the Oval Office for almost two hours.
Speaker 2: They shook hands for the cameras.
Speaker 5: Biden congratulated Trump on his win, calling for a smooth transition. Trump and Biden promised a transition that's smoothed. It was officially confirmed yesterday that Republicans had won enough seats to main control of the House of Representatives for the next two years as well.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of the bigger stuff.
Speaker 5: The Astronom Conservancy yesterday unveiled its plan for the future of the Astrodome. It's the latest attempt to do something with this landmark that has been close to the public for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: So yesterday was.
Speaker 5: Basically an unveiling a one billion dollar plan known as Vision Astrodome. It includes for state of the art buildings under the Astrodome's roof and a retail village. So you have all the renderings which we tweeted out yesterday, but the astronom is owned by Harris County. So now the Conservacy is like, well, it's on supporters. Supporters have to email the county commissioner to gain support of the plan. There's also the Rodeo and the Texans that would have a say, Houston Rodeo said that Houston had told the Houston Chronicle that they haven't worked with the Conservancy in over a year, so it was also like news to them.
Speaker 2: So that's the nothing Burgers pictures. Check them out.
Speaker 5: That's I mean, maybe maybe that might be it exactly. There's a new font inspired by Elon musk not in a great way. It's called this is rough Times New Dumbass. Each letter is actually Elon in a different position. It's based on his new habit of jumping up and down. People who made it say Elon jumps up and down like a fool. He does this stupid X jump all the time.
Speaker 2: So we took all of.
Speaker 5: His pictures, we warped it into every letter of the alphabet. Now it's a free font available for download. Of course, we have that link for you. A font again called Times New Dumbass. Dave Coolier from Full House is battling Stage three, non Hodgkins, non Hodgkin lymphoma, but he says it's highly curable.
Speaker 2: He only found out last month.
Speaker 5: Dave Coolier, by the way, is Uncle Joey from Full House. He's already had three surgeries and he's undergoing chemo until February. He's also urging people to get tested early for various cancers. Okay, Mariah Carey calls herself the Queen of Christmas, but is there now a king? Jason Kelle his new holiday song Maybe This Christmas hit the top of the iTunes one hundred holiday chart. Currently it's beating out Mariah's All I Want for Christmas is You. Jason did have a smedge of help from you know, Stevie Nicks being in on the song.
Speaker 2: He's like, look, not beat the new Christmas Queen.
Speaker 5: Not too many people are listening to Christmas music, so we jumped on there.
Speaker 2: They're saying if.
Speaker 5: It holds out through Christmas, I don't know that they have a chance on that, but those are Houston Ted Signe take it out, Like.
Speaker 2: I think you'd get Taylor on that, right, I mean, yeah, he's got that. His sister in law.
Speaker 6: Well, the Rockets they're doing well right now. They got another win last night, they beat the Clippers one eleven to one or three suck at James Harden. Jalen Green had twenty one points in the night to lead all players in scoring. Rockets have now won three straight and five of their last six. They're gonna have a day off today before they play the Clippers again tomorrow night. On Thursday Night Football, we got Jalen Hurts and the Eagles hosting Jaden Daniels and the Commanders. Eagles are three and a half point favorites in this one that'll kick off at seven fifteen and you can watch it on Prime Video.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports all right. Here we oh four hours of pain throwback Thursday.
Speaker 4: I want you voting on links and guests. I want you taking my poll question on the X Sweet pickles, dill pickles or no pickles. It's National Pickle Day. Happy National Pickle Day.
Speaker 2: Tessa, Thank you. I'm with your spirit.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Four time Hall of Famer Colin's gonna be on with us very soon. Lots of great tickets, jelly roll tickets on the chopping block for read my lips.
Speaker 2: That's huge.
Speaker 4: But the guitarvest the fourth Big Day of the Fall guitarvest. So let's go man, right now, I need that first phone call if you're up and you're ready to rock. Seven one three two one two five nine four five. Did you see that moon this morning?
Speaker 2: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Actually, I got somebody that sent me a picture this morning already. I want to share that seven one three two one two five nine four five if you want the first phone call. The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Hey, ninety four to five the Buzz, and now we are.
Speaker 2: Off and running.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's officially Throwback Thursday. Wakey, wakey, hands off, snaky. Have you voted yet on the tunes? We'll just lose on clips very very soon. It's just we're gonna be insanely busy today. I don't know how we're gonna fit all this stuff in. They give us four hours. We're going to get it done. We've got voting already underway for Throwback Thursday on the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com. Now on air, four time Hall of Fame or Colin gonna go for win number three? Fresh out of bed head to head Challenge, Chile came into some brand new prizes today. There's gonna be some stuff sprinkled in today on the show Something brand New for you on the Fresh out of Bed, Head to Head, Pop a Roach and Rise Against tickets. Those things go on sale today at ten o'clock Homeroom. You're getting the last pair before they go on sale on the Fun Fact Flashback Jellyroll tickets. He's in town with my guy Chabouzi Sunday at the Toyota Center. Read my Lips goes down in the seven o'clock hour, and I see many of you have already send me emails. I need more. I need your word suggestions. You have to email me Rod at the buzz dot com. Uh Guitarvest, the Fall Guitarvest. We're gonna use yesterday's format that was really, really fun. We're gonna take the ten calls, so we'll kind of incorporate the torture ten into the guitar. You will know the guitar that you're before you call. We'll do the spin beforehand so that we get fans of that guitar calling in. Thank you to the Monday and Tuesday Winter for us changing the format. My Chemical Romance tickets go on sale tomorrow they're playing Arlington.
Speaker 2: We'll have those tickets for you on No the show.
Speaker 4: A true fall day today, ten percent chance of rain, sunning high of seventy six.
Speaker 2: It's that time for the first phone.
Speaker 4: Johnny's heading out to the airport. I guess hey, johnn.
Speaker 8: Ay, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Hey dude, you're on the road already this morning.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, brother ron a famla, got all the kids and heading to the beautiful Denver.
Speaker 4: So your daughter's in Denver and you're going for her birthday or you've got everybody loaded up for your daughter's birthday to go to Denver?
Speaker 2: How does this work?
Speaker 8: Daughters in Denver? We go down there every year. There's twelve of us going.
Speaker 9: So uh yeah, get there, hang out till monday, come back and do the thing.
Speaker 10: Did you just say you're traveling with twelve people?
Speaker 2: You like the family from home alone?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So it's me, my kids, my girlfriend, her kids, my mom, my dad, and my sister and brother in law.
Speaker 10: Is this all on you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 10: Is it on your credit card?
Speaker 8: No? No, just me and my heaving.
Speaker 4: Holy cow man, twelve of you? Okay, So how old your daughter? She will be six and she is in Denver and everyone is loading up to go and party with her this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, that's incredible, dude, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Where are you around.
Speaker 2: Where do you all stay?
Speaker 8: We have an airbnb.
Speaker 2: Down there, everyone's in the same house.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir.
Speaker 9: We're gonna go with some Pike's Peak and gardener the Gods and just hang out and have a good time.
Speaker 4: What's the weather looking like for this weekend? Any chance of snow?
Speaker 8: Unfortunately that was all last week.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 4: We had a listener send us some pictures of some snow already early on last week. Yeah, it was pretty crazy. You know, the only time I've ever been to Denver was in the summertime. I've never gone there to ski or anything like that. Denver's got some really cool things to do that are non snow related.
Speaker 10: I mean it is. It's just a really cool place.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it really is. We're all excited. We enjoy it every year.
Speaker 10: Awesome, All right, brother, listen, save travels.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a nightmare traveling with all those people. Are you Are you the ring leader? You got to keep everybody together, move them like a herd.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, I'll snatch nuts on hit. Thanks. We will be soon, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Johnny, Thank you man.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's a lot of people so to me moving around and it's just where you know, like you said, home alone.
Speaker 2: Do we have everybody?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you have to do a headcap, but make sure it's not the neighbor kid that really got to the callists on the flip got a w REC check for you will find out what's trending and we'll get set up for the Fresh.
Speaker 4: Out of Bed had to had challenged the Buzz rock and alter The.
Speaker 12: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show, Good morning Home Room guys. At six point twenty. I hope you are where you're supposed to be in your morning routine right now. Ten percent chance of rain sunny today, high of seventy six.
Speaker 2: Guys, Are you getting some of these I want to?
Speaker 4: I shared with you. I send it over to you. There's a dude out hunting this morning. He sent me a beautiful moon picture. The moon was huge this morning, but I think we might be getting some really awesome sunrise pictures.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 4: Please share your awesome Houston Sunrise pictures with US. Yeah, hi today of around seventy six, what's trending?
Speaker 5: Lincoln Park announcer World Tour from zero World Tour is this start in Brazil. It's gonna go to Saudi Arabia, Mexico City, Mexico, Japan, Indonesia, and then starting April twelfth, they're coming back to State side.
Speaker 2: So they'll start in Las Vegas.
Speaker 5: There is an Austin show in Texas, but beyond that, there's not one announced for Dallas or Houston. After Austin, they'll go to Oklahoma, Michigan. So yeah, that was announced literally within the last fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Nineteen minutes ago on their Instagram. Yeah, oh my, okay, now pretty cool. But yeah, you're right, No Houston Day start up a bitch, Come on, guys, come on?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 7: Also?
Speaker 2: Did you hear that people are leaving the X?
Speaker 5: I kind of looked at what blue Sky was last not last night, this morning because it's turning on the X.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the heck is blue Sky?
Speaker 5: Apparently there's a social media platform called blue Sky, and so ex is seeing a user exodus. Over one hundred and fifteen thousand users deactivated their account. That's the biggest loss since Elon Musk bought the platform back in twenty two. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 5: Currently users on the ex can opt out and not let their posts be used to train AI, to train artificial intelligence. But starting Friday, it'll be mandatory. Like before, you could go to your settings and say, nah, I don't really want you to use my stuff to train AI. But starting Friday, it'll be mandatory. So I think that's why people are a little nervous about that application. Also, it is officially Nutcracker Market season here in Houston. The Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market had their first soft opening last night, like the preview party was last night, but it'll be opening today. So people are genuinely tailgating out at NRG Energ Center over two hundred and seventy shops. And I know we gave away tickets to this, So yeah, that's what's trending on any four five of us.
Speaker 4: Keep the Michael Boubla handy over there. I won't just keep him ready, keep him warm. No Canada put him on the warmer.
Speaker 2: Not gonna believe it. Not in Ontario morning, y'all.
Speaker 13: This is Colin, you're fresh out of bed. Head to head two day Champions, Guys, I'm basically just a renegade of funks mixed with mister Miagi that's raging against the machine over here. That's when those all the right questions to ask me. So join me tomorrow on Thursday as I make it win number three, which is he's making it sound like.
Speaker 4: He's in cahoots with you. Can you beat Colin? He's a four time Hall of Famer who wants to be a five time Hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: Can you stop him? Seven?
Speaker 4: One, three, two, twenty years.
Speaker 14: Of Mayam in the morning, what's the road?
Speaker 2: Ryan Show? Only ninety four five four five.
Speaker 4: The buzz right out Chili Pepper, Scars issue, Rod Ryan Show on a Thursday, Lincoln Park just dropping, just dumping in the last twenty minutes now dumping their World tour on us. I got Chili working on that kind of moving that around because I found out during trending. But yeah, on their Instagram they just said where they're going to play a lot of overseas dates. No Houston date on there. I'm definitely upset about that.
Speaker 2: Personally.
Speaker 4: There is an Austin date, so it looks like we're gonna have to travel a little bit to go see LP sunny skies today. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rain hire seventy.
Speaker 2: Six and now we eats. Time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 4: The listeners to your corners like we're calling him, like we're time for dinner. Colin, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm here type for breakfast?
Speaker 4: All right, Colin, you're going for number three?
Speaker 15: Get there?
Speaker 2: Okay, bro, you take it on. Jimmy. I think he's alignment. Jimmy, are you the lineman? I am not alignment?
Speaker 4: Oh is your last name lineman? Climbing climban. That's it's Jimmy the lineman.
Speaker 2: You could be alignment if you wanted to, Buddy.
Speaker 4: Dude, you should be a climb and lineman for sure. When have you played with us?
Speaker 8: It's been about a year and a half, maybe two years.
Speaker 10: Okay, good to have you back. Did you stink up the place?
Speaker 8: No beat art?
Speaker 12: Art?
Speaker 7: Art?
Speaker 2: Where is art art? Okay?
Speaker 4: So you won some games, but no Hall of Fame appearances for you?
Speaker 2: No hall okay?
Speaker 4: Well all you gotta do a shout out your name when you think.
Speaker 2: You know the answer. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like Colin has it in his head that he's going back into that Hall of fame.
Speaker 2: So Jimmy, do something about it.
Speaker 4: Step up something new that would Chili just came into some new prizes.
Speaker 2: Here, what do you got? Okay?
Speaker 5: So the Houston Symphony is doing like Tim Burton's The Nightmare before Christmas this Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So we have a pair of tickets to this where you can experience the movie NHD on a large screen accompanied by the Houston Symphony performing Danny Elfman's iconic score live.
Speaker 2: So it's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are only three weekend performances and you can check out Houston Symphony dot org to get tickets to those.
Speaker 4: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, it's game on, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: You ready, Ready? Here we go.
Speaker 4: I know Colin's ready, buddy, Okay, here we go. Question number one, what canine howls at the moon?
Speaker 2: Colin? Colin? Oh, wolf Wolf is a correct answer.
Speaker 4: There's a big ass moon in the sky right now, or it was when I drove in.
Speaker 2: It looked full.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a full moon, but it looked.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: I felt my fang's coming out. Maybe I'm a Maybe I'm a wolf. Colin's on the board, Jimmy, you were right behind him. Here we go, step it up. What should you be brushing after you eat?
Speaker 2: Colin? Colin your teeth?
Speaker 4: She might be going in the hall, Yeah, Dad, he might be going into the Hall of Fame. Jimmy the climbing lineman.
Speaker 2: He's neither of those.
Speaker 4: Again, Jimmy, Jimmy. But we gotta say goodbye to you, bro. Okay later Jimmy, Okay, are you going back into the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Colin?
Speaker 4: Don't jinx it.
Speaker 2: I'm not jinxing. And I asked a simple question. I am trying. I will leave it at that. I am trying.
Speaker 4: Well, that's win number three. You're two victories away. We'll see what happens, all right. I know you like to do these victory speeches all on your own. I look forward to what you got to say. It's another win for a four time Hall of Famer. Maybe the boys are going to get their dream answered with a sixteen bracket tournament. Yes, sir, breaking Benjamin, never again.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan's show throw Thursday.
Speaker 4: Have you taken a moment. Have you okay, you're busy? I get it. It's that morning homeroom's busy. Homerooms a little hectic. At some point today before nine point thirty, I would like you to go in and vote on your throwback Thursday song. It is on the world famous rod Ryan Schopage at the buzz dot Com. Finally we got some fall like temperatures around here, ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies, highs of around seventy six, and the champ continues his winning ways the Fresh out of Bed.
Speaker 2: Head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 4: Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 2: This is Colin.
Speaker 13: You're Fresh out of bed head to Head three day champion.
Speaker 2: Two questions, two answers.
Speaker 13: Quit game, No big deal, guys. I'm just hitting my side. I'm hoping I get a challenge tomorrow. I want you all to bring it, so join me on Friday as I make it win. Number four Itch.
Speaker 4: Is dude's playing very well. He's playing very well right now. What's gonna happen? And I think one of our listeners already predicted this, Alex Colin's gonna go into the Hall of Fame and then someone else is gonna go in the Hall of Fame and bust your brass.
Speaker 2: Testing a ramp up weird questions.
Speaker 4: No one will get up, No problem, no problem, Oh, she says. Guys, we're playing read my Lips next nowur You know that freaks me out because I have to have all my words ready to go. So I'm leaning on you heavy right now to email me your word suggestions for Read my Lips.
Speaker 10: We play at seven twenty.
Speaker 2: Tessa Yes and Alex yes.
Speaker 4: Tessa sixteen wins on the year, Alex seventeen wins on the year.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Why are we playing read my Lips at seven twenty because the Fall Guitarist You kidding me today? I have seventy six perfect The Fall Guitarist is at eight twenty, and we're gonna use yesterday's format. That was fun to give away that guitar right now.
Speaker 2: Fuck, that's to the day.
Speaker 16: We make you look smart in your bodies. It's the funk that to the day.
Speaker 4: Jordan Joppling sent me this. Thank you, Jordan, she said, Rod with all this talk to the Astrodome's renovations, you said, and I quote, hey, they tore down the original Yankee Stadium. They can tear down anything. I did say that. I did say that, so she said, Rod, that's not true, Unesco.
Speaker 2: Unesco.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing it's a World Heritage Organization organization that protects sites from being demolished. In the US, there are thirteen such structures, most notably Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Monticello and Charlottesville, the Statue of Liberty, and of course in San Antonio, the Missions, which includes the Alamo. Notice the Dome is not on that list. So yeah, but you just can't go and tearing down things.
Speaker 2: I believe you. Esco. We do have one something downtown in Houston.
Speaker 5: God, I think it's like Friedman's property or something like that.
Speaker 2: We have one here in downtown Houston. Okay.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I mean there's only thirteen here in the US.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't know. Bonus.
Speaker 4: Fun fact, my brother Pete's been listening to you since Nola.
Speaker 2: That's neat, Thank you, Sam. Houston Park is part of it. Oh really yeah? Okay.
Speaker 4: On New York City has a larger population than thirty eight states.
Speaker 7: That is f.
Speaker 4: Whoa, that's the big thing when you live in the state of New York. Asked my uncle Stan about that. He's like we're crying out loud, we're paying for all those people in New York City. It should be a separate deal. They should do their own taxes. Sorry, that's how it goes in New York. I hell right, Alex. The first non white player in the NBA was an Asian dude.
Speaker 2: That's neatly where I'm New York.
Speaker 4: Insanity right, New York. He was a Japanese American name Wataru Masaka, and he played three games for the New York Knicks in the nineteen forty seven forty eight season. Where's the thirty for thirty on that dude? Yeah, I didn't know that. I never heard that before in my life. I'm learning today with you guys.
Speaker 16: It's the fuck thats to the day we make you look smart in your buddies, It's the.
Speaker 4: Fuck back to the day. Jordan, when she told me about UNESCO, she actually typed out, hmm, that's neat, Thank.
Speaker 2: You, Jordan.
Speaker 4: Always love you guys. Contributing now, get contributing some words? Okay for read my lips?
Speaker 2: What are you giving away?
Speaker 5: I have a parent tickets to see Papa Roach and rise against this ticket to this rise of the Roach tour go on sale today after the show and Toyota.
Speaker 2: Center dot com. This sure do sure okay.
Speaker 4: This candy, originally called Opel Fruits, debuted in nineteen fifty nine. They were called that all the way until the name change in nineteen sixty eight. What do we now know Opal Fruits as seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 2: Hi, he brother Rod, good morning. I heard nothing out of you. You didn't like my fun facts today. I was trying to come up with a couple of words for you.
Speaker 10: Oh you Oh, some words for reading my lips? Yeah, great, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay. How do you do? On Wall Street? Yesterday?
Speaker 17: It was a mixed down Wall Street. The Dow was up forty seven points kick off this morning at forty three thousand, nine hundred and fifty eight. NASTAC down fifty to nineteen thousand and two thirty benchmarktin, Your treasury treads at a four point four to four percent, and oil stands at sixty eight dollars UH fifty six cents a barrel. To the most actives the big studs, Amazon, Verizon, and Chevron. The big duds Boeing, Caterpillar, and United Health on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on the Producer Price Index for October right now, futures they are on the f side. Hang on to this will be a pause opening right here on Wall Street. That's it, no matter. This is Halane Managure director with Raim James, porter for The Rod Ryan Show. From Ramy James on saying Philip Ben Agusta and don't forget to always rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 12: Famian's expressed are those of helland and not necessarily those are Raymond James and associates than Coome ever, NYC, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or a sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. If there's no insurance transmission, we'll continue. If this is not a solicitation offer or recommendation to buyer sell any security referred to your end because program is are educational and informational services on like the Studs and Dudes are based on movement, as reported.
Speaker 4: By Young Finance ninety four or five. Buzz, Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. Thank you guys, you're killing it. You're doing an amazing job on getting me those read my lips words. We are playing next hour, so you know I always stress out when we play at seven to twenty. Well, right now we're doing this.
Speaker 2: You're fact. I got Monica on the phone. Hi, Monica, Hey, what's up? Soup?
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 4: This candy was originally called Opal Fruits when they debuted in nineteen fifty nine. They remained Opal Fruits till the name change in nineteen sixty eight. Would they change it.
Speaker 6: To Starbart Oh?
Speaker 2: You knew that.
Speaker 10: You're so smart, Monica, You're so smart.
Speaker 2: Thank you? What are you giving?
Speaker 4: Monica?
Speaker 5: Monica gets to go see Papa Roach and Rise Against on March twenty at Toyota Center.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yes, I love Papa Roache. Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 10: All right, Monica, thanks for being up early with us.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate you making Homeroom great again. For Shineedown on the Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz that's our buddies, shine down and a symptom of being human. Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Thank you guys so much for all to read my lips the word suggestions to use for the game we're playing at seven twenty. I gotta give a shout out to Michael. I can't believe how great this picture is. I just put it up on our stories, says good morning, brother, Roddy, lifelong listener here since day one. Your show is what's been keeping me sane every morning on the drives to work. Now I'm out hunting, I'm relaxing at the moment. I wanted to share my morning pick. You guys have an awesome blankened day.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 4: That is such an awesome moon picture that you sent us this morning. I'm really and I'm touched by the nice words too. Thank you, But that picture is awesome.
Speaker 2: Dude. Whatever you're hunting for, I hope you get a record. What is that?
Speaker 10: I'm sure they're out deer. He's out deer hunting.
Speaker 2: I hope you get a record trophy highest pointed pointer you can get. You take down a huge rack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sunny sky today, ten percent chance of rain, high of seventy six.
Speaker 2: What are Houston's headlines? Please?
Speaker 5: President Joe Biden met with President elect Donald Trump at the Oval Office for almost two hours yesterday.
Speaker 2: They shook hands for the cameras.
Speaker 5: Biden congratulated Trump and was calling for a smooth transition. Trump thank Biden and promised at a transition that so smooth. It'll be as smooth as it can get. And I very much appreciate that job.
Speaker 2: Do it, Alex.
Speaker 4: Smoothest transition ever.
Speaker 5: It was officially confirmed yesterday as well that Republicans had want enough seats to maintain control of the House of Representatives for the next two years. That's kind of what's going on in the national scene. Here in Texas. Senator Ted Cruz is among those who didn't support his fellow Text and Senator John Cornyanspid to become the Senate majority leader. So Cruise's vote went to Senator Rick Scott of Florida, who was backed by several prominent allies of Donald Trump, though without a formal Trump endorsement.
Speaker 2: So it was actually.
Speaker 5: Senator John Thune of South Dakota that will replace Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky who will who will serve out the final two years of his Senate term.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going on there.
Speaker 5: Also, just a quick mention, Governor Greg Abbott called on a two year extension of the tuition freeze, which is already in place for Texas colleges andes.
Speaker 2: All right, let's celebrate the fun stuff.
Speaker 5: Today is National Pickle Day.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a huge fan of this.
Speaker 5: You'll know that, according to one report, more than sixty seven percent of all households eat pickles, and on average, they purchase pickles every fifty three days.
Speaker 2: But here's a question for you.
Speaker 5: When you're out of pickles, or maybe even before you are, do you drink the pickle juice straight from the jar?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Well, twenty six percent of people admitted they have done that. The other seventy four percent said no.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm asking on the X this morning because it's hashtag National Pickle Day. What's your favorite? Dal sweet or no pickles?
Speaker 2: I go dyl dial.
Speaker 4: Sixty five percent, sweet, seven percent, twenty seven percent of our audience no pickles ever more.
Speaker 10: For me, pickles are polarizing, so weird, they're.
Speaker 2: So delish, and they come into every flavor.
Speaker 5: So if you like, don't like one, like, I just feel like there's a pickle out there for everyone.
Speaker 2: But I digress. Okay.
Speaker 5: Pickle juice also great hour of electrolytes after a hard workout.
Speaker 2: It's also very tasty during.
Speaker 5: A Fox NFL Sunday this past weekend, there was a Veterans Day tribute and all the hosts were shown standing during the national anthem with their hands on their hearts, except Michael Strahand, whose hands were clasped in front of him.
Speaker 2: The reaction was insane.
Speaker 5: People were freaking out, wondering if Michael was protesting something.
Speaker 2: There were even calls for Fox to fire him.
Speaker 5: It got ridiculous enough that Trian finally had to address it. He was like, I'm not protesting anything. I'm not making a statement, and I love the military guys.
Speaker 2: In fact, my father is.
Speaker 5: A major in the army, so I actually grew up on a military base.
Speaker 4: And I hate that he had to apologize or explain it. The cancel culture on that level is just infuriating to me. That guy's probably done more for the military than any of us combined, absolutely, and when people go after him on social media now he feels I mean, it had to be bad for him to feel that he had to clear the air.
Speaker 2: About out it.
Speaker 4: God, I hate that. Yeah, I can't stand it. You can't stand and Michael Strohan's a good guy, pretty okay, So now there's going to be the police if you don't put your your You're canceled if you don't put your hand over your heart. What about when you're walking and you got nachos in one hand a beer in the other hand, and they're singing the national anthem, you got to put that stuff.
Speaker 2: On the floor and cover your heart. Well, am I going to be canceled? All the people on TV that were watching.
Speaker 6: TV games if you if you're standing on your couch in that part, if you have a hat on at a game watching as them, you.
Speaker 2: Have no right to ever speak.
Speaker 4: But you have to stand in your living room.
Speaker 7: You do.
Speaker 18: Now you.
Speaker 5: Need to complaining people watching right at home. Do you think they were all standing with their hand over their heart and the comfort of their own home or.
Speaker 10: They were tweeting people stink.
Speaker 5: The twenty twenty five tour dates from Lincoln Park have been announced. It was a major announcement this morning. Yeah, so it's starting in Brazil on November fifteenth.
Speaker 2: That's tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So they're going to start playing in Brazil, They're going to go to Saudi Arabia, They're going to go to when they finally get the state side is April twelveth and of next year, April twelve. They'll start in Vegas and then boom right after that they'll be in Texas. But they're not coming to Houston. They're not coming to Dallas. They'll be in Austin at the Moody Center. So the pre sale I think that is up there, our VIP tickets and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But big, big.
Speaker 5: Announcement from Lincoln Park today. It's on the music blog page. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 10: All right, we're gonna all have to road trip.
Speaker 4: I'm very that's not good. I don't know why they would skip Houston on that what you got over there.
Speaker 6: In sports, the Rockets got another win last night. They beat the Clippers one eleven to one oh three. Jalen Green at twenty one points in the nights to lead all players in scoring. Rockets have now won three straight and five of their last six. They're gonna have a day off today before they play the Clippers again tomorrow night. On Thursday Night Football, we got Jalen Hurts and the Eagles hosting Jayden Daniels and the Commanders. Eagles come into this just three and a half point favorites. That kicks off at seven fifteen, and you can watch it on Prime Video.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 19: Houston's rocking alternatives, The rod Y Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 4: Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Throwback Thursday. Alex says, we'll have time right here to do some quick music clips so we can talk a little bit about how we're doing. I just don't want it to get away from us because we're so busy today and I don't want to. I don't want to forget about Throwback Thursday. I feel like it's an important component of the show. I want you getting in there and voting great songs today. I mean three really really great songs today. Why are we doing song clips right now? Because we got read my lips coming up. I'm ready to go. I'm still going to always scan my email and look for the best song or the best words to use for the game. It is Tessa taking on Alex today, and only one win separates these two. Sixteen for Tessa, seventeen for Alex. On the year, don't think for a second they don't love that whole year long champion.
Speaker 2: Okay, we don't.
Speaker 10: Talk a whole lot about it.
Speaker 2: It's like, whatever about think for a second. They don't love that. Oh they're gonna downplay. I don't even think about it. Doesn't care.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 4: That's why he gets pissed off for no reason, because he doesn't care.
Speaker 10: I always get mad about things I don't care about.
Speaker 4: Sunny Sky's today, ten Chance of Ray, I am seventy.
Speaker 2: Six reverse psychology. You prove how much you care weekly around here all right.
Speaker 4: Lemonheads put out on an album back in the day called It's a Shame About Ray and on there was this cover song of Missus Robinson and it's one of the all time great covers ever. Always loved Evan Dando's voice. Always been a fan of the Lemonheads. They're in last place.
Speaker 2: I'm the only one. Well, they got forty five votes, the only one ride.
Speaker 4: No, they got forty five votes. Evan Dando was quite the looker. He was like the hot dude of his day. He had that He had that classic surfer.
Speaker 2: Look, you know, with the long blonde hair. Very classic. H I think he slipped into Courtney Love for a while. I don't like it when you put it like that, slipped in. I don't like any of that. That's like I don't.
Speaker 4: Know Pete in the V Yeah, he in the V What do you want?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: I just either way?
Speaker 4: He was rubbing his pink parts either way.
Speaker 2: All right, this is what Alex is gonna vote for.
Speaker 4: There'll be a big baby if they lose. Shows that he cares is This is the Racon tour as well. You love all things Jack.
Speaker 2: White I do. This is the best Jack White project.
Speaker 4: This is Steady as She Goes also could be mistaken for girl another song, Is she really going out with Him?
Speaker 2: Is that Joe Jackson?
Speaker 4: It's an awesome song. It's an awesome song. That Lemonhead song was all This song is awesome. Sorry, not sorry, It's just not as good. My favorite singer of all time with his four octave range on display during this song. It's Chris Cornell and Temple of the Dog say Hello to Heaven. He wrote this song for his friend Andrew Wood, who passed away. He was the lead singer of Mother Love Bone. So candlebocks far behind us about as well, but Andrew Wood. Andrew Wood was this really dynamic lead singer. Mother Love Bone was kind of the reason that everybody was looking at Seattle while all these bands from Seattle got discovered Mother Love Bone. They got all the interest from the record labels to take a look at what was going on over there. A couple of guys from Pearl Jim were in that band Mother Lafe Bone. Uh yeah, when Chris Waiale's on this song, it's just it's next level stuff.
Speaker 2: This is in first place right now.
Speaker 4: Fifty four percent of your vote, Temple of the Dog, twenty three percent, Raconteurs, twenty one percent, Lemonheads.
Speaker 2: So it's early low votes right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna save it. I'm gonna say I want to hear you sing, Chris, but I'm gonna save it. But I want to hear me sing here at four octave range here Ready, it's time to read my lips.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't even have one octave. Alex help him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chim, we have a three octave singer right in the room with us, and he won't do squat. Sure, I ain't care about start Karen, whatever, Yeah, careen start now, Karen. Okay, time to read my lips. I'm gonna go through the emails. I'm gonna look at what you sent me. It's Tessa, it's Alex. It's always contentious, but it's for jelly Roll tickets. Jelly Roll, I don't think we're talking enough about. Shaboozy is also playing whatever. It's still my favorite song, and Moosy featuring Jelly Roll still the number.
Speaker 10: One song on Billboard charts.
Speaker 4: It went back to number one, and he's going after your boy for the record.
Speaker 2: Now it's got like sixty weeks.
Speaker 4: All right, So we'll get you guys calling in and we'll get you all pumped and ready for the show or for the game.
Speaker 2: After this. Rock and Alternative ver Us to the Rod Ryan Morning Show six AM, four and five to bus Good Morning, Rot Ryan's Show. Alex P.
Speaker 4: Middleton, you got a new podcast up?
Speaker 6: I sure do, buddy, what Yeah, we got past the Gavy episode five ninety one. My producer Robert Barbous Bobby jokes he his microwave might becoming self aware.
Speaker 2: So we were talking about that.
Speaker 6: We talked about some camping hacks I learned over the weekend nice a little bit of football, and then we.
Speaker 2: Learned about warren Zevon. I you told me human beings.
Speaker 4: You told me you got into warren Zevon, And I said, how did you ever get there? And you said you're a fan of the Werewolves of Love.
Speaker 6: The song is a fantastic song with a great song break down the song and what it means, which is nothing. But Warren Zvon just looked into his biography and he's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I got Pastor Gavy episode five and one and does that right now? Very good?
Speaker 4: And then rush over to that Elon musk one or no, not Elon musk Ilian Gonzales.
Speaker 2: I think that's the one they're pushing that after pass Gavy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, uh, sunny today, ten percent chance of brain I have only seventy six. Finally some fall like temperatures. I'm getting set up for reading my lips. But right now we gotta find out what's trending.
Speaker 5: Cod plays Music of the Spheres tour has gross over one billion dollars and they announced that they're going to be playing their biggest show ever in India on January twenty fifth, So they're going to play a stadium that can hold at least one hundred thousand attendees. And they say they're going to announce a mystery guest soon. So that's a big story. Lots of music and lots of music news.
Speaker 2: This morning.
Speaker 5: Also, Amazon Hall is going to compete. So Amazon is launching Amazon Hall, which will have like a broad selection of products that.
Speaker 2: Are twenty dollars or less.
Speaker 5: The idea is to compete with Sheen, Temu sites like that. So it's a discount storefront and they want to compete with those big players Timu and Sheen, those are their rivals in this. Yeah, so if you're if you're into those things, that's fine, but also remember going on right now.
Speaker 2: It's Houston.
Speaker 5: Is the forty fourth Houston Ballet Nutcracker Market, and that features two hundred and seventy merchants from across the country.
Speaker 2: So this is they're actually this is actually on my traffic map because this is so many groups, mostly women. It is their super bowl. They are tailgating out there. It's the milk cracker market.
Speaker 5: Yeah, going down and from today until the seventeenth, and this is everything you could ever think of. This is where Christmas Stares arts in Houston. So that's a trending On ninety four five the.
Speaker 4: Bus you like MILFs and Rudolph Sweaters, that's the place here.
Speaker 2: It's time. That is absolutely the place to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's time to read my lips. I got no octaves, got a guy that can sing.
Speaker 2: Won't do it? What talk's get ready for the game.
Speaker 10: He's getting ready for the game.
Speaker 2: Do you want Alex or do you want Tessa? I don't know. I mean, is it? Is it a flip of a coin? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Tessa's got six game, Tessa sixteen wins, Alex seventeen wins. They're gonna try to win your tickets to go see Jelly Roll and My Boy Chamboozie Sunday night at the Toyota Center. So it's a big ticket, big game, big rivalry, big words seven one three two one two five nine four five Culturelely.
Speaker 2: Now the Rod Ryan Shows. Sad effects include mood swings, mood swings.
Speaker 4: The bus ninety four five, the buzz, It's Lincoln Park, somewhere I belong. This morning is when they dumped their world tour schedule on us.
Speaker 2: We have the updated information.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I don't want to lie to you. Chill'd you get all that information?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have put it on though, because they're they're dis in Houston.
Speaker 4: I'm pissed off too. I like, I'm disappointed that I get it. They're playing Austin. It's a couple hour drive, but I want I want to drive ten minutes to the Toyota Center, you know what, I.
Speaker 10: Mean to go see them.
Speaker 4: I have no answers for you. People are asking me, Rod, do you must know there must be some reason. Do they have something against Houston.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. We're going to Dallas like lately.
Speaker 8: That's what they've been doing.
Speaker 2: They're going to Austin.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm keeping my money in Houston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and all the bands. Look at the great shows that we have here. We have a million shows. I mean we're very spoiled. You start going to these other markets. Go talk to people in New Orleans, Okay, they okay, how come we're not getting these shows?
Speaker 2: They're not. They're not.
Speaker 10: They got to drive here for the big shows, so we were.
Speaker 4: Getting a lot. But it does I feel the same way though. I feel like you, why would they possibly bypass us?
Speaker 2: That just makes me less of a fan. I mean, Wizard was just hanging out with them. He didn't put in a good word for Houston. It's not Wizard.
Speaker 4: We sent a boy to do a man's job going back stage. Well, you know, they already had that tour planned before I talked to them. All right, you should have got you should have shoehorned us in there.
Speaker 2: Somehow.
Speaker 4: All of that Lincoln Park information is on the music blog page world Famous.
Speaker 2: You know where to go. All right, chili's in here.
Speaker 7: It's time to my lips.
Speaker 10: No chili music because you're just timekeeping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, free, Well let's talk to Becky here, Becky, good morning, Hi, good morning, Becky, read my lips. Who's playing for you?
Speaker 7: Alex Ello? What is that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Ello?
Speaker 4: It's a thing from Uh, it's a thing from another thing that all right, Becky says, alex is going to get the job done.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: Donnie is on, Donnie, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, Tesso. Did you pick me, Donnie?
Speaker 13: Yeah, tess I did, but you didn't seem very motivated when you gave.
Speaker 8: Me my hello and my good morning. I need you to those those are rookie feelings. I need you to pump those up.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, I actually do need some motivation because I haven't had my coffee.
Speaker 2: But you didn't pick Alex first.
Speaker 8: No, I picked you, and uh, I'm a Marine corps better and so you're playing for me.
Speaker 7: You're playing for the November ten, You're playing forty nine years.
Speaker 2: Let me stand straight up. Let me let me of the United States down. If you don't Hurrah, you better let you're basically a terrorist. You better let me win. Then I have your handover your chest while you done.
Speaker 4: Becky, who's the returning who's the returning champion? I am all right?
Speaker 2: What do you want to do, Jude? Donnie you call it?
Speaker 5: Donny's calling all the shots this morning.
Speaker 4: Donnie, you want Tessa or Alex to go first?
Speaker 19: You know I want I think I want my girl to go first.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, Alex. I'm kidding. Here we go. It's been venom today. All right, here we go. All right, I'm up.
Speaker 5: I'm up, Johnny says, get up, salute your shorts, salute everything.
Speaker 4: Every day I'm shuffling shuffle in.
Speaker 2: Every day I'm shuffling Chili. I'm shuffling shuffle in. I'm glad I'm not you today. I don't like when these two play each other.
Speaker 7: Chili.
Speaker 2: I love when you play.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm gonna take some breaks, you know, I feel like I'm reporting for duty right now.
Speaker 2: You add a lightness, Well, I appreciate that.
Speaker 15: Ron, I'll keep that in mind.
Speaker 2: Chuck Johnson sent in some words, what do you think you said? Ham titty? Every week I get a ham titty to Chuckster. Here we go, thumbs up, ye, yep, yep. Alex, you just sit back and relax. I will just look pretty. You're time keeping. You cancel them. Bro Ashley with an eye.
Speaker 4: Ham bag?
Speaker 2: Heap back? What ham bag? Ape back ape map.
Speaker 20: Ham bag, ham bat, ham bag, ham pack, ham bag, no clue, ham bag, bam bam, ham bag.
Speaker 2: Sham bag.
Speaker 4: It's funny. You can see it when she's just like, I'm not going to get this. It's just fifteen seconds into it.
Speaker 2: Hambag, Ashley bag gross chili in the handbag. I would never chili. I would never kick you in your handbags saddle bags, but the coffee hambags.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, that's none, Donnie, that's none at all.
Speaker 2: Donnie. Did you really take her? She can't hear I really did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And honestly it sounded like she said it even into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry, that's I don't have time for that. Yeah right.
Speaker 10: Kirk sent this one in. Here we go, comes up, yep, yep.
Speaker 21: Finger licking fear leader, finger licking, finger liquor, finger lick in, finger leaning, finger lick in fickle the egg, finger lick in fickley mean, finger licking, finger licken.
Speaker 4: He hit, you said it? The buzzer hit finger licking, finger licking. He hit the bell, and she hadn't. She hadn't said it yet.
Speaker 9: Okay, what a patriot over there playing for the Marines.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like I potted him down.
Speaker 10: I'm sure Donnie's still talking.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I thought I heard her say that.
Speaker 4: She kind of said it, but didn't really say it, but said it, but kind of said it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Mundo sent this one in, Oh boy, all right, here we go. We gotta get She's gotta get one.
Speaker 2: She don't have to get that. Yeah, yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 22: Week Winner, wan Winner, week Winner, wing Winner, week Winner, we'd winker week winner, week Winter, week Winner, we'd.
Speaker 2: Winner week winner, week winn You got one, she got one, She got one.
Speaker 8: She had like three seconds lamp.
Speaker 4: Week Winter three seconds.
Speaker 2: Left before he went out to read my.
Speaker 4: Lips ex needs to to win, h Mundo.
Speaker 1: Mundo.
Speaker 4: Also Mundo called out Monday and Tuesday's Guitarvist winners.
Speaker 2: A week, winners week.
Speaker 15: W E A K.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard from those two guys. All right, we changed the whole format. Is Johnny still on the phone or did he hang out? He's there, Donnie?
Speaker 4: Are you still there?
Speaker 19: It's like the twilight Zone today, But I'm hanging in there.
Speaker 2: Best as you've got one. I'll take that, all right, Becky, beck go see what happens to you?
Speaker 4: Make me go first, Becky, Your boy needs one to tie and two to win.
Speaker 10: You got this, Becky?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my heart's racing. My heart's racing too. Why why is everyone so stumped up? Because he's got me walking on nikes shells every day. But he looks focused. Look at him.
Speaker 4: I know that's the problem. When he looks focused, I get scared.
Speaker 2: He's a sweet boy. That's what his mom says. His mom keeps telling me that somebody's followed. Are you ready? He has a child?
Speaker 4: I'm talking bracket buster? What bracket buster? What bracket brandy buster? Bracket buster, bracket buster.
Speaker 2: You should have seen the anger, the confusion, the anger.
Speaker 4: Anger in his eyes right after I said the word, how dare you say that?
Speaker 2: So angry? How dare you say that? I mean we're hanging on. We're hanging on by a thread here, Roddy or Donnie.
Speaker 10: Nurse d o dirty. Yeah, that's why I heard.
Speaker 2: And Chili get along so well. They're dirty. The thes for dirty, yeah, nurse dirty.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go thumbs up, but stuff.
Speaker 2: But stuff? Bust did stuff but stuff? But stuff?
Speaker 18: Something stuff but stuff, Mutton stuff but stuff, button stuff but stuff but stuff.
Speaker 2: Come on, we can't go to overtime but stuff. He's not even looking at the word but not looking stuff?
Speaker 4: What is it about YouTube playing? What do you mean tense?
Speaker 2: We're just living, not.
Speaker 4: Having I am not having a good time, having fun, not having only Chili's laughing.
Speaker 2: It's my twin. I'm not in trouble. He doesn't get mad at me. Doesn't mean he's okay. Sherry sent this one in. I don't think it's easy. I don't think it's easy.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up, Yeah, chicken banger, cheese packer, chicken chicken packer, chicken pecker, Chicken banger, chicken banger saying a different thing now, chicken banger.
Speaker 2: I'm not getting this chicken. I'm gonna go over time banger.
Speaker 4: He's walking out, he's walking your boyfriend is walking out of the room right now.
Speaker 2: Why so sorry for thee in the hall right now? Well, Test is the one they had to walk out.
Speaker 4: I know he goes first, she goes, who ever goes?
Speaker 2: Gosh, now they're making me work. He walked out with ten seconds left on the clock.
Speaker 4: Becky, Becky, you chose him.
Speaker 7: My mouth is on the floor right now.
Speaker 2: My chicken banger, chicken banger.
Speaker 8: Try. Let's let's keep that energy into overtime.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, Test the overtime rules. You know how it works. I'm gonna say the word. Please, don't walk out. I'm going to say the word. You keep guessing until you get it right. We'll time it, Chilly will time it. Yeah, Okay, Donnie's still in this. It's a new game.
Speaker 2: Let me go here, okay.
Speaker 4: All the Marines yelling at the radio and already now Alex might be walking home. I don't know if he's coming back.
Speaker 10: A good word?
Speaker 2: Is it a word? Of course it is, kitty.
Speaker 4: I don't know this person descended words.
Speaker 2: L s Jet L s Jet said this in thumbs up him. Titty, Oh yes, I'm ready, Titty.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, crazy cookie, crazy cookie boo we got a wow. No, but you have to get him. She's like, do you want me to get him?
Speaker 2: No, but you have to.
Speaker 4: Okay, if Alex didn't go.
Speaker 2: Home, he there, he is there, he is Hello. Everybody.
Speaker 4: Hey Alex, Hey, look at him.
Speaker 2: There is smiling and everything. Good guy.
Speaker 10: Becky wants these tickets so bad.
Speaker 2: Cook, you got Alex.
Speaker 4: I should remind you and I will. Tesla sixteen wins on the year, Alex seventeen.
Speaker 2: Wins on the year. Okay, here we go. The word was sent in by l s jet ls jets ls jet.
Speaker 10: I don't remember ever getting words from them before.
Speaker 15: Private.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, Jilia. Are you ready?
Speaker 15: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, crazy cookie, crazy cookie? Oh okay, what here your eyes like that for?
Speaker 4: It's going to be a photo finish. It's going to be a photo finish. Let me guess, Becky, you think you won?
Speaker 19: I don't know, I know.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: Donnie thinks he won. Donnie every day.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: All we have to do is look at the tape. It is a photo finish. This is why, thank the baby.
Speaker 10: Jesus that I no longer am the timekeeper on this game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chili, Chili, what was Tessa's time.
Speaker 4: What was Tesla's time?
Speaker 19: One second point zero one?
Speaker 2: One point zero one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was Alex's time? Zero point eight one?
Speaker 7: What for a recount came?
Speaker 8: So they don't think I'm lying.
Speaker 2: We pressed it a little faster for our Becky team. Alex winner today. I don't know. Great now, this was for the troops, for Becky.
Speaker 7: Donnie.
Speaker 2: Thank you for your service. I guess that's all it's fun to do for me.
Speaker 4: Becky. You thought you were out, didn't you when he walked out of the room. You thought your dreams of seeing Jelly Roll walk?
Speaker 2: Why stand here because you might get it.
Speaker 6: I wasn't going to say this all the time, Jag, what are you giving her out?
Speaker 5: Becky wins the Jelly Roll tickets. The Beautifully Broken tour is here this Sunday.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Becky.
Speaker 5: I hope you apologize to America.
Speaker 6: You apologize, Jim, No, since Becky, You're way where's the Michael straight hand?
Speaker 2: It's Becky, Colin Kaepernick and Colin where's that sweet boy? I like Colin.
Speaker 4: Becky.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, have a great time at the show.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Smile.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm Excited is next week Chili's playing I'm Excited?
Speaker 19: The Rob Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 4: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show. Woo, guys, We're not even at the halfway point. Why am I sweating?
Speaker 2: Why am I sweating? Too much going on today? Maybe the Fall Guitarist is coming up at eight twenty. We're gonna have you guys calling in. We're gonna do a torture ten style. Happy National Pickle Day.
Speaker 4: Looks like most of you like dill pickles over the sweet pickles, but man, twenty one percent of you say no pickles at all. Links and guests, Oh Throwback Thursday?
Speaker 2: Are you voting? I'll get an update on that coming up.
Speaker 4: Sunny's Guys today, ten percent chance of rain high of seventy six.
Speaker 2: Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: President Joe Biden met with President elect Donald Trump in the Oval Office yesterday for almost two hours. The two shook hands for the cameras. Trump thanked Biden promise a transition that is smooth. It was also officially confirmed yesterday that Republicans had won enough seats to maintain control of the House. The House of Representatives for the next two years. Also yesterday we talked about the Astrodome Conservancy. They unveiled its plan for the future of the Astrodome yesterday. It was the latest attempt to do something with the Houston landmark that's been close to the public for fifteen years. So they have a one billion dollar plan known as Vision Astrodome, which includes four state of the art buildings under the Astrodome's roof and a retail village. Part of the inspiration is the high Line in New York with a boulevard that would cut through the dome and connect to the other NRG buildings. So you have the renderings which we did tweet out from our X page yesterday at Ron Ryan Show, and basically the conservancy's founder said that she's hopeful the project can attract significant private dollars to minimize the burden on taxpayers. Their plan is for seven hundred and fifty million dollars to come from private sources. So, I mean, if you're new to Houston, like coming up with a for the Astrodome, it's pretty on par for the course, there's usually one every couple of years, and.
Speaker 2: They're oh for one hundred and seventy thousand.
Speaker 4: I kind of thought when this was being unveiled yesterday, kind of felt they had that money.
Speaker 2: Short up. Yeah, they wanted you to think that so you'll be interested, didn't I feel I felt like, no, no, no, like they have private back.
Speaker 4: Three quarters of it's going to be private investors. Okay, it wasn't. Three quarters is needed from private investors. It's felt like they had the money.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, if anybody has a bajillion dollars.
Speaker 5: Building is owned by Harris County, So the Conservancy is asking supporters to email their county commissioner to gain support of the plan.
Speaker 4: I would love for that to happen. I just I cannot believe I'm gonna side with Alex Omer.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna work on some renderings for the ast released and nothing's gonna happen, but I'm gonna say it's really cool.
Speaker 5: Houston Rodeo also told the Krown that they haven't worked with the Conservancy in over a year, so they obviously have to be on board for that. There's a new font inspired by Elon Musk, but it's not exactly a positive thing. It's called Times New Dumbass, and each letter is actually Elon in a different position. It's based on his new habit of jumping up and down. People who made it say, look, Elon does this X jump all the time. We took one of those pictures warped it into every letter of the alphabet. Now it's a free font available for download. You can grab it at times newdumbmass dot com. Dave Collier, who played Uncle Joey on Full House, is battling cancer. He told People magazine that he was diagnosed with stage three non Hodgkin lymphoma just four weeks ago and it's very aggressive. But a bow marrow test came back negative, which means his chances of curable went from something low to the ninety percent range. He's had three surgeries already. He's undergoing chemo. He hopes to be in full remission by the time he's done in February. He says he has good and bad days, and he so is urging people to get tested early for various cancers. He says, take care of yourself because there's.
Speaker 2: A lot to live for. And there's a video of him on the Today Show. If you want to go check out the blog page.
Speaker 4: I say why you went with the full house theme, but you could have gone to land us more set on this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought, give go to circumstances. Let's not scratch his nails down someone else's back and hope he feels it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Mariah Carey calls herself the Queen of Christmas, but is there a new King of Christmas. Jason Kelsey has a new holiday song called Maybe This Christmas. It's at the top of the iTunes one hundred holiday chart. It's beating out Mariah's all I want for.
Speaker 2: Christmas is you.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 5: It's not just Jason. He did have a little bit of help from you know, Stevie Nicks. On the New Heights podcast he does with Travis, he said he's fought his whole life to be the Queen of Christmas and he feels like he's finally there and it's really special.
Speaker 2: So full disclosure.
Speaker 4: Station's like Sunny ninety nine point one, they're not switching until tomorrow. Most stations are switching tomorrow, I think around the country. So that's when Mariah will blow past this. So right now, enjoy your number one, Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Mariah put it out today. Mariah will be number one starting at five o'clock Tomorrowster Houston's headlines alas is going early on the buzz though, that's not mate, what you got.
Speaker 6: Rockets got another win last night to beat the Clippers one eleven to one oh three. Jalen Green had twenty one points in the night to lead all players and scoring. Rockets have now won three in a row and five of six. They're gonna have a day off today before they play the Clippers again tomorrow night. On Thursday Night Football, Jalen Hurts and the Eagles host Jayden Daniels and the Commanders. Eagles are three and a half point favorites in that one. Kickoff is at seven fifteen. You can watch it on Prime Video and on the sports blog page today. Did you guys see Caitlin Clark almost killed a.
Speaker 4: Guy golfing golfing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw, just saw a picture of her tea and off.
Speaker 6: It's anakasaur and stems pro am for the lg lgpt E, LGP LPGA. There we go, got it, go, got it. She was doing the pro am, she's teeing off and it just sliced right to the left over. I just about killed the guy. Didn't hit anybody, but then they had el four and it's pretty funny. She made a joke and then goes back and hits a good t shot. But you can see Kaitlin Claire almost kill a guy on the sports bood Pitch.
Speaker 4: The lpga Q people are questioning whether they like women's golf. Yes, yes, they are all right, pair of them.
Speaker 19: The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 7: The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Okay ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. I'm still getting the steady dose of Creed on my algorithm. I get videos, I get tet Creed tattoos, Creed memes.
Speaker 2: I must stop at every one of them.
Speaker 4: I do, I do, I like them.
Speaker 2: I'm here for the Creed. I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. Half point part of the show, people, what do you got? Eight O six ooh guitarist coming up.
Speaker 2: More on that in a second.
Speaker 4: Ten percent chance of rain, sunny, real fall like temperatures hies today of around seventy six. The milf Cracker market open to everybody today. There was some sort of a preview last night, milk Cracker today and this weekend.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be wild over there, traffic, all of that stuff. It's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 4: Gets something that's bothered me. There's two things that are bothering me today, and it's not ruining my day.
Speaker 2: I mean not like Alex Well, I'm fine. It's not because you won. I was fine without that. That's why I was just like, I'm not going to forget about It's just a walk away.
Speaker 4: I'm a little hurt that Houston is not on the schedule for Lincoln Park. They announced their world tour, and it really is an extensive world tour. They're all over the place playing Austin not here.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't have an answer for you.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm upset.
Speaker 4: I'm upset that Michael Strahan had to apologize for not putting his hand over his heart during the national anthem. I just the cancel culture thing freaks me out a little bit. Rodney Spangler sent me an email and he's like, Rod, I work at the Board of Regents suite.
Speaker 2: At A and M.
Speaker 4: At the Games and we get a good amount of government officials and military officers, etc.
Speaker 2: Etc. Etc. I've never been a hand over my heart guy.
Speaker 4: When I hear the national anthem, I stop what I'm doing, I remove my hat, and basically stand at parade rest. I asked an active duty US Marine colonel if he found that in any way offensive or inappropriate. He said, quote, you're observing the moment with respect. You're not stopping others from doing the same. I have zero issue with what you're doing. That's from a US Marine colonel that Rodney doesn't put his hand over his heart. He observes the moment, his hands are at aside, he removes his hat, he's standing, he said.
Speaker 2: Cancel culture can ingest a.
Speaker 4: Satchel of Richard's I know where he's going with that homeroom for life, Rottney. I appreciate your email. I think it's sad that Strahan had to apologize for that. He did nothing wrong. He stopped down, He respected the moment. He just didn't put his hand over his heart. His dad's in the military, he grew up a military brat. I mean, Michael Strahan, he's a local guy too, you know. I just he apologized, and it's just they shouldn't. The people that are trying to cancel him, Fox was not. We don't know this, but I can't even imagine Fox was even considering letting him go.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I don't think so either, But he didn't say anything about that. It's just people were calling for him to be to be fired, and that's just some dolt switch time on their hands in a social media account.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. Probably wasn't in the military, probably not ever. Probably not. Okay. So those are the two things that are bothering me. The thing that I'm.
Speaker 10: Excited about is destroying nine people on the radio.
Speaker 2: So yeah, buddy, that's important. I've been looking at some stuff.
Speaker 4: I'll get emails during the contest because we're gonna incorporate the Torture ten into the full guitarvest.
Speaker 10: And people right in just from listening they say, Rod, you enjoy this too much?
Speaker 2: Well maybe I do. Okay, Can I fun too? Guys? Can have again? Can I fun? What did we add?
Speaker 4: Flyleaf? Buzzfest fourteen went out and fly Leaf went on correct, So okay. So still on there is Bush and Ghost and Black Keys and the smashed highly suspect guitar. There's a couple of other Buzzfest guitars on there. All of those are just loaded with signatures. Hardy three Days Grace with Adam Gantier who's back in the band three doors down. I mean there's four team guitars at all times available on that guitarist wheel. Chili loves this new format.
Speaker 2: I take all the calls. You don't got to worry about it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get you guys calling in after the break, okay. And I like the Fall guitarist track you.
Speaker 2: Got yeahs yacht Rocks, it's shredding.
Speaker 4: Did you see on the music blog page maybe there's a yacht rock documentary coming out?
Speaker 2: Yacht rock is a real thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a documentary coming out there, and there's well no, it's a documentary, but they spell it dock Okay.
Speaker 2: Like a yacht rock doc, Capitol doc.
Speaker 4: All right, on the Flip reck Check, trending and setting you up for the Fall Guitarvest, Houston's.
Speaker 19: Rock, Houston's Alfernative, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show, The.
Speaker 4: Buzz, Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show. All right, we're getting set up, Alex and getting all the things set up ready to go for the full guitarvest. What guitar will you be calling in for today? We're gonna let you know coming up. Sunny skies today, low chances of rain, high today of around seventy six. It is a guitarvest day. Seventy six is the high.
Speaker 2: I have a flannel. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: This is like my ug boots, this flannel. What's trending? There are a couple of things.
Speaker 5: I feel like these are on the Looking a Girl's blog page, but these are trending headlines.
Speaker 2: Cidy Sweeney says women don't have each other's backs in Hollywood. Yeah, she's calling them out. Yeah, that's like not that's not surprising to me at all. That's like, well the sky is blue.
Speaker 7: For years.
Speaker 4: For years, people just say, okay, all girls are women hate other women, and then it became very trendy to say that's not true anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, we adjust.
Speaker 4: Crowns now, we look after our queen's And she says that's.
Speaker 2: Not the case for her. Well, just like they're, you know, a guy's guy, you're a man's man.
Speaker 5: There are girls girls who do make an effort to bring in other women to make them feel comfortable. But just like on the other half of that, there are people who will sell the roof over your head to get where they're going. And that's just the same I think among men and women in Hollywood such a competitive market, I mean even in Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's It's just not a shocking headline to me, but it is circulating. Yeah, also lining page for that.
Speaker 5: Also, A Lady Gaga is going to be in season two of A Wednesday, So she's currently filming with the Wednesday crew in Europe.
Speaker 2: It's not known what her role is.
Speaker 5: Yet, but she back in the day went viral for like her song that was featured on Wednesday, the Bloody Mary, the Wednesday dance that everyone was doing. So yeah, I'm gonna be working with Jenna Ortego, which is pretty exciting. And then I mean there's the big headlines are actually politically motivated to, like Matt Gates being the Attorney General being appointed Attorney General, Tulsea Gabbard being appointed Director of National Intelligence, John Thune Senate majority leader.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of political hot headlines.
Speaker 5: But I didn't see that Telsea Gabbert got a job director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I thought that she was very not around during the election. She endorsed Trump during the election, she did early on, but.
Speaker 4: Then she wasn't there like at all the different rallies and things. So that's good I like her. I think she's awesome.
Speaker 2: That's what's trending on eighty four to five of the Buzz.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, everybody liked the way that things went yesterday a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was much more improved, so highly improved. Let's do it the same way live radio.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we made an adjustment yesterday on the fall guitar vests, and I think it's a good idea to get people.
Speaker 10: Even Nicole sent this to me. Nicole sent this idea to me.
Speaker 4: She said, you should spind the wheel and let people know what they're calling in for, so that you get fans calling in for that particular guitar.
Speaker 2: Right, so people are calling now, they're just phony fam She sent me an email.
Speaker 10: She's like, g D, I came up with this and I was calling number one rude.
Speaker 2: She was trying, Alex, want to get down the wheel a spin. There's some good stuff on there, man, there's.
Speaker 4: Bush, there is Hardy, there's some forty one Todys, Buzzfest guitars, highly suspect black keys. Go ahead, Oh, good spin, good spin.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna be calling in for today? Three doors down? Okay?
Speaker 4: Three doors down is the guitar. Three doors down is the guitar. I will take all ten phone calls after we whip out the bush.
Speaker 19: The rod Ryan's shown the buzz.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning rod Ryan's show. Chili's got all the phone lines zeroed out, meaning everyone's getting a.
Speaker 2: Busy signal right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's how you clear out the phone lines. I'm gonna unclear those phone lines. And uh yeah, really would have been cool if you landed on that bush guitar.
Speaker 2: Seeing that we've played bush, why don't you coordinate a little.
Speaker 4: Bit better with the wizard, with the wheel man, How don't you work on that wheel your wheel skills.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a good spat. I've said you even complimented my stay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you landed on a fine I thought you landed on a fine sliver of that wheel. Today ten percent chance rain, sunny skies, highs up around seventy six.
Speaker 2: I just I want to throw it.
Speaker 4: I know I got a captain audience right now. You're listening, you're listening hard, and you're trying to call. But make sure you're voting for Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 2: This morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, I haven't looked in a bit myself. I feel like i'm kind of I'm laxed on it.
Speaker 2: But we will go.
Speaker 4: Look, we'll get an update. You know, the winning song is going to be played at nine thirty. Okay, basically that was just me stalling. Everyone's so worried about listening on the app, listening on their laptop, on their desktop, through their Alexa speaker in the car. Listen, you're all caught up. Now here we go, Welcome in to the fall guitarists. Three doors down will be the winning guitar today.
Speaker 2: Somewhere in the stack.
Speaker 4: Of papers, I got what we're gonna replace it with. But let's go take some phone calls. Huh yeah, Chillie loves this big stretch.
Speaker 10: He's in there watching Bernie Mac. He doesn't have to do anything.
Speaker 4: Okay, he doesn't have to do anything. Good morning, rob Ryan's Show.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Julie. Hi, Julie. How are you today? I'm doing well? How about you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing okay, I'm doing okay. I feel like I don't enjoy this as much as people think. You know him for her, Oh, Julie, out of the gate. You're a color number one. Really, if we were doing the Monday Tuesday format might have looked better for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Good morning Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Sandra?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 4: I'm great?
Speaker 2: Thank you for asking. Everybody's so nice, so sweet. This doesn't this doesn't make me happy? Want a hirk? Is that from the Hillsburg Dimon commercials commercial? I really really loving? Sorry? Good morning Rob Ryan's Show. Hello, Hello, who's this? Tell me? Why in God's name is this happening?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Buddy, you're calling number three? That was win.
Speaker 10: Good morning Rob Ryan's Show. Good morning, Hi, who's this.
Speaker 7: Here? Let me go?
Speaker 2: This is Miguel.
Speaker 10: What does what does Draga think of Miguel?
Speaker 23: He?
Speaker 2: Oh, that was harsh. Here's what you were called?
Speaker 8: Four?
Speaker 4: Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Looking for caller number ten. Who's who's this?
Speaker 7: Hey? Man? O, my god?
Speaker 2: Why would you burn this guy? Call her number five? Sorry?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: Good morning rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: It's Maddie, Maddie.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, we're looking for caller number ten?
Speaker 2: Oh what am I good?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: You're not five? Am I good?
Speaker 15: God?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it's early for that one. Your caller.
Speaker 4: That was six.
Speaker 2: I don't think you deserve I don't think you deserve that.
Speaker 4: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hi, what's your name's Todd? Well, Todd, Get off my one, Get off the lawn.
Speaker 2: All right, we're hard, got a seven.
Speaker 4: Good morning, rob Ryan Show. Hi, who's this? Come on, let's give away the guitar right here? Let's she's the tenth Colleen?
Speaker 7: Is she collor ten?
Speaker 2: You get nothing?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Good day, sir, so hard, goody, Thank you.
Speaker 2: For being nice. We don't deserve that.
Speaker 4: Good morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, A six seven eight. Dude, Yeah, don't.
Speaker 10: Do it, Alex, Alex, don't have to, don't have to, don't.
Speaker 7: I got up.
Speaker 8: I got up.
Speaker 2: This guy's got nowhere to go.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I know, I know you don't have anywhere else to go. I'm sorry. Sorry, appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 2: How nice everybody is? Lovely people? This is a horrible, lovely group. This is so horrible. We're just making people mad.
Speaker 6: All morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, rob Ryan Show, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi, who's this? This is Julie again?
Speaker 5: I always call her one.
Speaker 4: You were the first caller and you were able to turn it around and get back in. Well, you were one there was two or three. Oh, like, she put in the work. She put in the work. Bro, she's called head. You're collared number ten.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is it?
Speaker 4: First seat on six scene?
Speaker 2: What hi again?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 10: Tell me your name again? Oh my god, tell me your name.
Speaker 4: Julie, Julie, you were caller one, caller number ten, three doors down.
Speaker 2: The guitarist guitar is yours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that you didn't give up.
Speaker 15: I love it never.
Speaker 4: I love that you didn't give up. Congratulations. All right, it's a great guitar. It's three doors down. All the hits, everything, those guys are awesome. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 22: Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: How did you hot? Did it ring any You weren't another caller, were you? I mean it just was I was busy. Yeah, I just kept going busy. I just kept going back. That is absolutely brilliant, Absolutely brilliant. Congratulations. Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five the Bus.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five the Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Here's a file on Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep us in the torture ten. He was just there and we're just saying about.
Speaker 10: The Hellsburg Diamond guy was in the Torture ten.
Speaker 6: I feel like your pre commercial break and it's so corny as I'm just gonna throw it in there.
Speaker 2: If she calls him a jerk, it's the guy that jerk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the guy that sounds like other John.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's already married. Does he pick up a pine cone or something? He's on his knee?
Speaker 10: I forgot how the commercial goes.
Speaker 2: All I know is that this is what his life soon to be wife's. I forgot. I want a hirk, that very real laugh. That's perfect for the torture right. Well, guys, you know how it works.
Speaker 4: If you have something that you think would work really well for the Torture ten, send it over to me. We have unlimited drops of pissing people off. So we're fine. We can do Torture ten every day for the year probably and not repeat. We give it up drops over the over the twenty years.
Speaker 2: So is the is still is the best one? Don't you do it? It's Richard gear from uh oh, Gentleman Officer and Gentlemen. That's right. I only know that because it says it. And the thing I aload is that the funniest one.
Speaker 4: I still am biased.
Speaker 2: You like the office. I really like the Michael Scout No no please, no, no, God please. That's when Toby came back and even realize it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, torture ten style seems to be working well with the fall Guitarist. Tomorrow, eight twenty, we'll spin the wheel again. Will destroy the dreams and hopes of nine of you and one of you will get to win a guitar. And it might be because we had to replace the three doors down guitar. Ever Clear goes three doors down, goes out the door, ever Clear goes on the wheel. And I see coming up next week there's gonna be a few more Buzzfest guitars added. And that's the ones with multiple autographs on them. I know that's what I'm hearing from people. That's what they want to win, those Buzzfest guitars, whether they were at that particular show or not. It's just because of the volume of the just autographs all over the guitars. Man, they're fun looking too, Okay. The Tarvist will continue tomorrow and all next week.
Speaker 19: Houston's Rock, Houston's wel Senatives, and The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 4: Show ninety four or five. The buzz that's Lincoln Park. They announced their world tour this morning. They kind of dropped that on us. We knew it was coming because we know their album's coming out tomorrow. I'm gonna leave it as I'm gonna let Tessa serve up that turned sandwich.
Speaker 2: She's got Houston's headlines, so I'll leave that up to you.
Speaker 4: Sunny's guys today eight ten percent chance rain highs up around seventy six, which you got.
Speaker 5: President Joe Biden met with President elect Donald Trump for almost two hours yesterday.
Speaker 2: In the Oval Office. They shook hands for the cameras.
Speaker 5: Biden congratulated Trump on his win, calling for a smooth transition. Trump thank Biden and promise a transition, a transition that is so smooth it'll be as smooth as it can get.
Speaker 2: And he also said he very much appreciated that from Joe.
Speaker 5: It was officially also confirmed yesterday that Republicans had won enough seats to maintain control of the House of Representatives for the next two years, So that's kind of what's going on on the national scale. Meanwhile, Governor Greg Abbott is calling on a two year extension of the tuition freeze that is already in place for Texas colleges and universities. And then Senator ten Cruz is among those who didn't support his fellow Texan Senator John Cornyn's bid to become the Senate majority leader. Republican senators voted on this yesterday and they named Senator John Thune of South Dakota to the post.
Speaker 2: So Cruise voted for Rick Scott of Florida.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, so Rick Sotton didn't win thun Wane and he'll replace Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, who will serve out the final two years.
Speaker 2: Of his Senate term.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is always dangerous because I haven't heard this. Somebody sent me a link. It's ten hours of this song.
Speaker 2: Ready, yes, pop.
Speaker 1: Popeck go po pope.
Speaker 10: Somebody looped this for ten hours and put a YouTube.
Speaker 2: Video out there.
Speaker 5: Just let this play for the rest of the Skinny's point four million views.
Speaker 4: Pickle, it's a picture of a pickle with this song.
Speaker 2: A BOP's a bop? How do we not have more than that on our YouTube channel? Okay?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Why? Why are we listening to this? Why?
Speaker 5: Because it's national Pickle Day, and there are a lot of pickle fans out there that want to celebrate with this song by eating pickles.
Speaker 2: We have a pull on the X right now at rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: Twenty percent of our audience test and does not want pickles, any kind of pickles. One in five people listening this morning hate pickles.
Speaker 2: That's more for me now, and that's what means I get that pickle.
Speaker 4: So I plate dil or sweet, I mean dial by a mile. Okay, Dill pickles people's favorite.
Speaker 5: Sweet when I was younger. I've come to appreciate it as I've gotten older. How good it goes on like sandwiches, on like a on, like a spread, if it's a sweet relish. But yeah, when I was younger, I was like, ood's gross and candied and not good.
Speaker 4: Seventy one percent of our audience Dill just under ten percent sweet. And then yeah, almost twenty percent of our audience they don't want pickles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I kind all right. Shout out to the pickle. We love you. Huh puh puh pickle, nice puppet, keep going pup. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Ten hours Okay, this is one of those oh you got two turned stories back to back.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 5: During a Fox NFL Sunday this past weekend, there was a Veterans Day tribute and all the hosts were shown standing during the national anthem with their hands on their hearts, except Michael Strahan, whose hands were clasped in front of him. The reaction online was insane. People were freaking out. I picked this song because of that lyric right there. Yeah, my daddy served in the army. Yeah, Michael stran He went on Instagram because people were like, Okay, he should be fired. He's protesting something. So he addressed it on Instagram and was like, not protesting anything. I'm not making a statement. In fact, I love the military. My dad was a major in the Army and I grew up on a military base.
Speaker 4: So but ultimately he did apologize, and the fact that he felt he had to, I'm not telling him what to do. Michael Strahan's got this amazing career right now. He's got one of the best post football careers ever. Yeah, And the fact that he thought that he felt there was enough heat out there that he needed to apologize. Oh, it's infuriating to me. It's infuriating to me that people are just can't mind their own business.
Speaker 2: He wasn't being.
Speaker 4: Disrespectful in any way. He just didn't happen to put his hand over his heart. Oh brutal.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about music.
Speaker 4: Oh more good news.
Speaker 5: Well, the twenty twenty five tour Dads from Lincoln Park were announced.
Speaker 2: So initially, I mean that sounds like a great thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kept talking about it. I said, how busy twenty twenty five is going to be for the band? That part of it was right, yeah, but then what about them coming here?
Speaker 5: So Lincoln Park has announced they're from zero tour and it actually is an international tour. It starts in Brazil to and then it goes to like Saudi Arabia, Mexico. When it finally comes state side, it's April twelfth of next year in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Right after that they do come to Texas, but they're not coming to Houston. They're gonna be playing the Moody Center in Austin, and those unfortunately that is those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: That's the news. What you got over there.
Speaker 6: Rockets got another win last night. They beat the Clippers one eleven to one oh three. Jalen Green had twenty one points on the Nights to lead all players in scoring. Rockets have now won three straight and five of their last six. They're gonna have a day off today before they play the Clippers again tomorrow night. On the sports blog page today, Amen Thompson for the Rockets was just blocking dudes all over the playoffs last night, just putting up block after block. I put a montage of some of his blocks from last night up there. Pretty good watch if you want to go check out the sports blog page today. On Thursday Night Football, we got Jalen Hurts and the Eagles hosting Jaden Daniels and the Commanders. Eagles are three and a half point favorites heading into this game that'll kick off at seven fifteen, and you can be the game on Prime Video.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports Houston.
Speaker 12: Houston's alternative and tell them at the rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four or five, the Buzzo.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five, the bus Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. That's the offspring and that means we're in the nine o'clock hour. I got a chance that you have a chance. I'm gonna give you a chance to get in on some of that alternative income which could use that extra one thousand dollars. This time of year, I mean, wins, not a good time to come into one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give you a chance to win that money this.
Speaker 4: Week, closer to all week, this hour, closer to around nine. That's where your chance to get in on that trip to our Alter Ego show out there in California. That's our big iHeartRadio. It's the one that like that our company recognizes what we do. You know, it's like the non pomp thing that they do once a year. So I'd love to get a local winner off to that. I know we've given away trips in the past. My Chemical Romance is coming to town.
Speaker 2: No, they're not. They're playing Arlington. That's another one. Damn it, damn it.
Speaker 4: I got tickets to go see my Chemical Romance in Arlington on No the show. Those tickets will go on sale tomorrow at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I feel it too.
Speaker 10: I keep getting blown up here, Rob. Why are these bands skipping us?
Speaker 2: Why does Houston get the shaft? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm honest to God, don't have an answer for you.
Speaker 2: Because we won't read you. The Astronome and have them come before.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now I'm leaning towards hey, turn that thing into a state of the art concert facility, and then they can't say no because they're gonna want to play it.
Speaker 2: I don't draw some pictures of that, thank you. Yes, we need the renderings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you could just sketch a little something outs we have any drafting skills?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You draw?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay?
Speaker 4: Do you sing better than your draw?
Speaker 2: I don't do either. Well, which one do you do better? Sing? Neither? Got to pick one better than I said. Wow, you might. You must be an artist. You can drop better than you sing? You just dry goodness?
Speaker 4: Today, guys, we finally got a real fall day on our hands. Here, sunny skies today, low chances of rain, high of seventy six. If you were gonna do something outdoors, i' mighta run the hill today. I think you got a TV show to do. Otherwise, I'd ask you to come run the hill with me. It's over there at Buffalo by you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd love to be outside. Yeah, it's gonna be one of those days.
Speaker 4: I might go do that Tumble of the Dog is back up in first place.
Speaker 2: You know what, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Lemonheads Missus Robinson that is American Pie. People know that song from American Pie because the song Missus Robinson is originally from the Graduate, and they kind of referenced the Graduate with Stiffler's mom going after the high school kid, which for some reason, because it's an older woman and a younger dude, it didn't seem quite as creepy. They got away with it. Lemonheads Missus Robinson in second place. Reconteurs Alex Laida label Yeah, Rally the Troops bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was gonna end when it got put in with the other two.
Speaker 4: All right, it's only a couple of votes separating Temple of the Dog and the Lemonheads. Right now, winning song will be played at nine point thirty.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you to mention this.
Speaker 4: I know we don't cover this stuff all that often, but because it was the finale, I thought at least one of your trends you would have mentioned the Golden Bachelorette she chose her fella last night.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: It was in Google searches. It was really low down. I mean it wasn't like top five. It was like ten or eleven is.
Speaker 4: This one not as popular as the first go around?
Speaker 5: I just think there's other stuff going on in the world. So, like, you know, politics, as much as everyone hates it, is.
Speaker 2: Clicking on that more.
Speaker 4: And then here's always what I'm thinking, because I'm always thinking about these bachelorette shows.
Speaker 2: I can't stop obsessed. I can't stop thinking about them.
Speaker 4: But they seem to be not affected by the outcome at all of the two people getting together, those the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. It's a strong franchise. And then this Golden Bachelor this last go around, they got divorced. Did they even get married? They broke up like a month.
Speaker 10: After they got the after they got wrapping up the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think people just want to see if they will get married and propose on the show, and then, like in real life, doesn't really.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares, like what really happens. You just want the drama of the show. Well or yeah that did the fact that the original.
Speaker 4: Bachelorette the Goldens didn't stay together, did it hurt this one?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh, I don't know what ratings were or anything, but you just said it wasn't high up on the trending.
Speaker 6: Thing wasn't high, and I feel like it was like a new thing when they were like, well now they're older people, and then let's run that back and then people look cool.
Speaker 2: We already saw that.
Speaker 4: Joan Vassos is engaged to Chok Chapel.
Speaker 2: That's a real name. Name is Chock Chok cho Ck chalk Chalk, not Chuck, not Chal.
Speaker 4: There's no ell in there. It's just chalk Chapel. They can do this whole Chalk Chulk. Chalk Chapel is a real name. Okay, Well, the Golden bachel Rune, she chose her fellow. I think that's on the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 15: Nice.
Speaker 2: But again, because I didn't see it anywhere. It's buried. It's buried.
Speaker 4: Told him, I mean surfer Bethany Hamilton. She was on mask yesterday on the Masked Singer.
Speaker 2: You know who she is. Everybody does. She got her arm bit off by a shark. She's a surfer.
Speaker 8: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: You don't know Bethany Hamilton.
Speaker 10: I've seen the picture of her soul surfer right. The movie was about her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The President Bush or President Biden looking super psyched at meeting with Donald Trump in the White House.
Speaker 2: They look like they were having the time.
Speaker 10: But those memes are awesome. Yeah, right now those are funny.
Speaker 6: Any AI versions of them where they're playing Xbox and stuff, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't see that a Please send me those that roar. That fire was roaring behind them when they met in the Oval Office. They didn't take any questions. They just they said their thing. It's all posturing. They said, you know, peaceful transfer, blah blah blah, and then boom, whoever.
Speaker 2: Was in charge of that room, she was kicking.
Speaker 4: That's it, guys, get out. Yeah, now let them talk like they really talk to each other.
Speaker 2: A little bit of it.
Speaker 6: When we were after the show, think you could just see her just like yelling at everybody, get out, move good.
Speaker 4: They kept the camera on they didn't like break away from the live shot, and there was this woman going get out it get you're not getting anything. You're not gonna get your question in there, No nothing, get out. But the memes that have come from that, those are really really funny.
Speaker 2: I like that. You gotta be able to laugh.
Speaker 6: Political guy, But political memes with politicians as the bass.
Speaker 4: Are Funny winning song played today at nine thirty. Get your vote in on Throwback Thursday on the world famous Go check out today's Fix the Graham Thursday. That is our number one link and now a chance for you to win one thousand dollars. I wish you all the best ninety four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 19: That's your chance now win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: Answer this nationwide g word on our website bank that's bank and thwer it now at the Buzz dot com for your shot at.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars.
Speaker 10: An alternative income from ninety.
Speaker 12: Four to five The Buzz, Houston's Rocket Alternatives and.
Speaker 19: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 4: The Buzz ninety four five The Buzz Good Morning brought Ryan's show. Yeah, there's that, and then there's a new Past the Gravy podcast that went up last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were talking about athlete.
Speaker 6: Which athlete and any sport has the best highlight reel of all athletes? Ooh, we said a bunch of names that like could be in the running for it, but like Barry Sanders has to be Brry Sanders with Danian, Tomlinson, Leonel Messi, all those guys gotta be up in there.
Speaker 2: But we got into a pretty cool discussion with dad. Those are all great, ran and then we just started watching highlights.
Speaker 4: Of people and were like, well, Earl Campbell, Yeah, Earl Campbell had some great That's when NFL Films paired up the music with the slow motion and then everyone knows which highlight we're talking about where Earl Campbell gets his.
Speaker 2: Jersey ripped off.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, maybe the greatest singular highlight ever, you know, I mean, you know, jeez, there's so many of them.
Speaker 10: All right, that's a that's a great discussion.
Speaker 2: That's on the past. The great new podcast podcast. All right, I'd like to hear more on that.
Speaker 7: Online.
Speaker 4: It's Alex online the MUSHR What you Got?
Speaker 6: This is an interesting one. I thought it's kind of a throwback Thursday. But it's fancy home features that have kind of just gone away. Most of it's because of technology and just how things have aged out. But like like completely oak doors, that's.
Speaker 2: Not a thing. I guess that's not because of technology.
Speaker 6: Okay, the phone nooks like in the middle of the hallway, Yeah, everywhere you'd put the phone right there, that's not really a thing.
Speaker 4: Anymore, there was like a recessed area for where a phone would.
Speaker 2: Go on the wall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dumb waiters are kind of a thing of the past now. Glass brick.
Speaker 2: I remember having friends that had glass brick in their houses and you thought they were just rich.
Speaker 4: My uh yeah, my first house had glass brick. Maybe my last house did too, in the bathroom like in the shop mansion. Yeah, well it wasn't really a mansion.
Speaker 6: What about those radios that, like the high Fideli radios that were built into the wall and then your mom could be like.
Speaker 2: Hey, come down to dinner.
Speaker 4: I that meant you were completely rich if you had and it was you're right, it was also it was a radio, and then it was an inter home intercom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could play music for if you had guests over. But then like their parents could like tell like yell at them, which was always like the worst is you couldn't get.
Speaker 2: Away from home. Yeah, you had to be rich to have friends that had those, and they just turn it down rich. I couldn't hear it.
Speaker 6: But a bunch of stuff like that that is like used to be very prevalent in fancy houses, but is no longer a thing. Kind of cool and on a throwback theories that you go check it out at the one famoush Rid Ryan showpage of the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do want you to get voting on Throwback Thursday, Tumple of the Dog is now pulling ahead from the Lemonheads cover of Missus Robinson. As a matter of fact, they've pulled about one hundred votes ahead. So thank you all for voting. If you haven't voted yet, please go and do so.
Speaker 24: This is the Ron Ryan Show and now things that Martha Stewart says that sound dirty but aren't.
Speaker 2: So now take off your apron five fingered palm.
Speaker 4: There it is.
Speaker 2: Look how big that is. It looks real nice. It's not as hard as you think. Well, here we have it. We have more meat than you can possibly imagine.
Speaker 5: These two can be drained until they're glossy and stiff, too interest deep and the inside moist.
Speaker 2: So now we can do the rest by hand. Yem.
Speaker 24: Wow, that was Things that Martha Stewart says that sound dirty but aren't.
Speaker 4: Four or five The Buzz Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Our pals shine down, that's dead, don't die and bringing it back around to the fall guitarvest I know they are a part of several of those Buzzfest guitars, those autographed guitars that are going out.
Speaker 2: Every single day. Here only on this show.
Speaker 4: We start the Fall Guitarist each and every weekday at A twenty. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday, day five Already we're only doing ten days of the Guitarist. So you've got tomorrow and all next week A twenty to get in on these guitars. Fourteen guitars on the wheel. Three doors down went out the door today.
Speaker 2: Yep, Alex is eating bad thing. He's got a big mouth.
Speaker 10: Got any questions for Alex now would be a good time.
Speaker 2: I just want to hear him sing.
Speaker 7: Could you go?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: What are you eating? Oh? But you would?
Speaker 10: I asked you the question, and I didn't even look at you. I didn't see that you were eating blueberry oat.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 2: So healthy.
Speaker 4: So three doors, three doors down went out the door. Three days gray still on the wheel, ever clear was added today. All right, nine thirty.
Speaker 6: You probably have a better chance to get a shine Down autograph out of it.
Speaker 2: Than any other band. Shine Down, Poppa roachs either.
Speaker 4: They played a lot of those busfests back in the day, so there's a good shot at winning that, but I know that some of those for sure. Those busfest guitars include Shinededown. Okay, how am I God? The Recontours still in last place, bro Still in the last place.
Speaker 2: It's Throwback Thursday. Your votes are in.
Speaker 4: One hundred and eleven votes for the Raccontours Steady as She Goes, Great song, five hundred and thirty five votes for the Lemonheads Missus Robinson great cover, one of the all time great covers.
Speaker 10: Six hundred and thirty nine votes for Temple of the Dog.
Speaker 2: This is what got my vote. You guys got it right today. Mom, it's still back Thursday. Whatever the hell that is.
Speaker 4: Here's your Throwback Thursday winner.
Speaker 2: On ninety four to five, the Bush.
Speaker 7: Says, mother, I say.
Speaker 25: E, say me.
Speaker 4: Screes and the.
Speaker 1: Wind that I said.
Speaker 4: I my cool.
Speaker 7: World. Never let me see job oh and never mother father gymal love.
Speaker 26: School game. Let it die from the step. Hey, I'm South, not.
Speaker 7: So my now I saw killer never.
Speaker 13: The baby.
Speaker 1: Ball like a big the stars joke, and what the colder.
Speaker 23: Joll star is a this guy?
Speaker 15: Now see get a.
Speaker 7: A fool?
Speaker 15: I alwayhispers, the girl peels always time, I see not feel my snuff.
Speaker 5: The big.
Speaker 1: Cow llow.
Speaker 25: Yellow, I'm never want it.
Speaker 15: About these wolstad.
Speaker 1: On the fair tales of f also all f.
Speaker 7: Left to.
Speaker 15: Cals off the cano, what's you.
Speaker 7: The cat side? I'm don't you.
Speaker 3: Just say yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five the buzz Good Morning brought Ryan's show, and that's what makes Chris Cornell arguably the best rock singer of all time.
Speaker 2: Those notes that he hit.
Speaker 4: Specifically on that song, and he was still able to pull that stuff off later in life. Alex said to me, He's like, this isn't better than Hunger Strike, and I said, yes, it is, Yes it is. Hunger Strike was a bigger song, but those were the two big songs that came off of that one Temple of the Dog album, and that was, like I said, a tribute to the late great Andrew Wood. The whole album was a tribute to Andrew Wood. He was the lead singer of a band called Mother Love Bone. If you are hungry for more grungy stuff that maybe you haven't heard, man, go get that Mother love Bone album. That was kind of the spark in that whole Seattle area. Well, we got Sunny's guys today only get ten percent chance of rain hies of around seventy six. Finally feeling like a red fall day. Great job, everybody interacting with us all morning long. It's always nice when the song that you really want. I mean, listen, I liked all three of those songs. I love that Rock Contour song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I love that song, and I love the Lemonheads Missus Robinson. I know that's the one song that everybody kind of knows because it's a cover song. But the Lemonheads man that it's a shame about ray album is amazing, So all the interaction is appreciated. It's National Pickle Day. Dyl pickles by a mile over sweet, seventy one to ten percent dil over sweet. But twenty percent of our audience, Tess, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: She's like, what what's wrong with you? One out of five of our audience no pickles. National Pickle Day? What's your favorite?
Speaker 4: I gave you the option no pickles because I know that they're polarizing. I know so many people are like pickles, anything in a jar, pickled, anything included olives. I know people that don't want anything to do with those glass jars of nonsense, flavorless.
Speaker 5: They're haters of flavor anything a little outside the realms.
Speaker 2: I love it. It's too crazy. I love pickles. All right, what are you giving away? I know the show so my Chemical Romance is going on tour.
Speaker 5: They are going to play Globely Field in Arlington August second of next year, and I've the tickets go on sale tomorrow at tenny am.
Speaker 2: To take a baster dot com. But we've got a pair of wo them before.
Speaker 4: You can buy them, all right, I mean, listen, if we're gonna get shifted, we're still gonna give you tickets to some of these other locations where these bands are playing that we love, you know, so we'll have a question for you on the flip. But right now, here's that chance again, a national contest. I really need you to play along with this, win this trip to our alter ego show.
Speaker 19: Good luck Easton's Rocking Alternatives The.
Speaker 2: Rod Last Morning Show six to ten am, ninety four or five A Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Here we are at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: We've we're sitting on those Mike come local romance tickets. They're playing Arlington August second. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at ten am, so win them before they go on sale. What's your question?
Speaker 5: Well, what there's a new font name and it's all about Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: This was the weirdest story today, but we talked about it twice, so you really do have to know the show. If you want to know there's a new font, tell me the new font name, and it's basically Elon Musk warped.
Speaker 2: Into every letter of the alphabet.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be tough on seven one three two one two five, nine four five. It's a great ticket though, good luck.
Speaker 27: The Right Ryan Show celebrating twenty years, ninety four, five, the Bus ninety four or five, The Buzz Collective, Soul Shine, Rob Ryan Shaw'll get ready to wrap things up.
Speaker 4: Nine point fifty eight sunny today, low chances of rain. We're gonna top out at seventy six today. Daddy loves that.
Speaker 24: He's now time for the show on ninety four to five.
Speaker 4: All right, pretty good ticket here, Good morning rod Ryan's Show. Who's on the phone, Do Hi?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 8: Who is this? Daniel?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 2: Daniel welcome to the show. How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good man, how are you?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Awesome? I want to go outside today.
Speaker 10: I want to play outside. I want to go play outside today.
Speaker 8: I am do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go play outside for minutes away.
Speaker 10: Okay, Daniel, let's get out of here.
Speaker 4: Let's get out of here, nice and clean here, Tessa, what's your question, Daniel.
Speaker 2: There's a new font inspired by Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: It's not very nice, but it's him warped into every letter of the alphabet.
Speaker 2: What are they calling the font?
Speaker 8: I don't know if I.
Speaker 2: Could say it, but it is Times New thumb a. Oh, that's so polite of you. Yeah, Times New dumb ass. Yes, and we have a book page on it.
Speaker 5: And we also are going to give you a pair of tickets to see My Chemical Romance, because you know the show.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: This guys. As I started my job, it's like, I'm like, I'm gonna try it. I don't think I'm gonna win, but I'm gonna try it. You got through.
Speaker 4: I just talked about Boss.
Speaker 8: I was like, I think I just talked to Chili.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, I'm gonna put you back with Chili. I know, like people said to lose their minds. I'm like, oh my god, I'm really talking to Chili today. Uh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna give you back to him.
Speaker 2: He's gonna get your information. But you got those tickets, dude. All right.
Speaker 4: I know it's a it's a million years away, but it's just it's next year, October in August.
Speaker 2: All right, dude, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 25: Daniel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so great having you on. What a great way to close out the show.
Speaker 10: He sounded excited.
Speaker 2: Man, I like that doesn't take much to make me happy. Just being a little excited, being a little awake and ready to go.
Speaker 15: I love it.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 2: See if people get nervous on the phone, he sounded great. Colin, Colin not nervous at all with us.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's a three. No, he's a four time Hall of Famer, fresh out of bed head to head. He won his third game tomorrow. He plays game four Monday, would be a Hall of Fame game. We'll see what goes on. Two questions to answers today too, So uh, he's not going to He won't go for the Hall of Fame until he wins tomorrow then Monday.
Speaker 5: So I got the Since he's a four time Hall of Famer, I thought it was his day four, So it's his day, I mean.
Speaker 2: His day five. Sorry, great job on voting for Throwback Thursday today.
Speaker 4: That was the right song to play. Word submitters, Alex wins in overtime. What a weird game, very weird game. Yeah, you made it weird. You made it weird.
Speaker 2: You did you did your fault? I know I am?
Speaker 13: I know you?
Speaker 2: Ever? What am I I know you? What am I fixed?
Speaker 4: The Grand Thursday was our number one link today.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. I did look at that one, Chili great one today. I looked at it. It was awesome, awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm telling Chili like, good job, Like I feel like he submits those guitarveist had a great winner today. She got through twice in the.
Speaker 2: In the ten call cycle. Somehow she got back on its.
Speaker 4: Wild never give up, you can never give up. Okay, So guitarist tomorrow, at what eight twenty we had it ever clear to the wheel. Shout out to pickles, it says here, yeah, shout out to pickles. Okay, Oh well, we did have a pickle pole yeahs. One out of five people that listen to The rod Ryan Show in the morning do not want anything to do with any pickles, sweet.
Speaker 2: Dill or anything in between maniacs. Tomorrow is free Beer Friday.
Speaker 4: We'll give away a case of beer every hour to Ronald's Fanny Friday open phones. The last hour of the show, you guys will get the whole hour to talk more guitarist, more everything. Allie is in for Jeremy. She's got the NonStop Nooner. There's a new Past the Gravy podcast. There's a brand new episode that went up last night, so it's new today. Make sure you go and you check that out. It's on links and Guests and wherever you download your podcasts at rod Ryan Show on all socials.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're not our stuff's not getting sent out.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 4: I need ten of you right now, please, I need ten of you right now to go and seek us out on Instagram at rod Ryan Show, go like and follow us.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 4: They're just not pushing our stuff out there right now, okay, and I'm not paying for that stuff. Testas on Houston Life at one o'clock today, and you're gonna be at the Nutcracker Market.
Speaker 2: It's a live show from the Nutcracker Market. Yeah, also insane the milk cracker market. Maybe work that in. Yes, I don't think I'm gonna work that in at all. That in absolutely all right.
Speaker 4: So we're on a twenty hour break, Matt. We're back with you tomorrow, AMF.
Speaker 2: Well, wasn't that fun.
Speaker 4: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast, check it out on the
Speaker 24: World famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.