Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. My name is Donnie Peters. His name is Tim Duckworth. It is Saturday, January twenty fifth. We just wrapped up the PGT Kickoff series that is going to be the topic of conversation here on this podcast. A lot of things went down early on, a lot of excitement building so far for the twenty twenty five Poker Go Tour season, which I am very, very very pleasantly surprised about just the amount of buzz that I think was generated from this series. I want to say, surpassed expectations. Not that we weren't confident that we are cooking up something good here on the PGT, but you know, I think that things came out as a result a bit better than we had hoped, which is awesome. You know, So, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Great? What is that for?
Speaker 1: Coke zero? Is unbelievable? This guy, Yeah, I'm sure, it's sure. It's so great for you whatever. Yeah, We're just gonna run through what happened on the PGT Kickoff series five events, first four or five k's. The last one was a ten K right off the bat. No need to bury the lead. Kristin Foxen coming out on top in the final event in event that she won last year. Yep, almost to the day. Last season she kicked off, hence the name PGT kicked off her twenty twenty four PGT campaign with a win in the final event of the PGT Kickoff Series. She topped none other than Daniel mcgranu in that event. She then went on over the court the season to build up enough points to finish in twelfth place on the leader board. She came into the PGT Million Dollar Championship, she ended up her and Alex, her husband, did a little double bubble in the PTT Million Dollar Championship and which which was just absolutely crazy. They're playing hand for hand, what was it, four and four Yeah, four players on each table, one hand. Alex goes out at the same time on the same deal, Kristen goes out on the other table. Just absolutely wild stuff. But here she came into the final event as the chip leader, seven players remaining, and she never lost the chip lead. I'm pretty sure. I'm ninety nine point ninety nine nine percent sure. She never lost the chip lead and just absolutely dominated things. She beat Jou Samow in heads up play. Also at the final table Stephen Song, Jeremy Osmas, and Grewburno, Nick Seward, and Neil Warren. A really really good series overall. This event that Kristin won had ninety three entries. Do you know how many entries it had last year?
Speaker 2: It had fifty? Yeah, nearly double.
Speaker 1: I mean that's just that's crazy that that surprised me. You know, I definitely was aware that the field size from when you got to the five ks to the ten k dropped. I didn't think it was that low last year. So really good to see the number get up to ninety three numbers overall from this series in event order eighty four, ninety six, one twelve one, twenty six in the first four events, which were all five k's, I mean, that's just incredible, really good numbers. I know Tim was pretty bearish on where the numbers would be coming into the season, but he always likes.
Speaker 2: To me into the seasons coming to this series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this series, but that is also the season because this is this is the start of the season. So but he always likes to under promise and over deliver. Yeah, I mean, really good start overall. Andrew Lichtenberger won the opener. Patrick Leonard Pads won the second events. We had a great group of winners. Masado Yokosawa, the superstar Japanese poker vlogger. He won event number three. Spencer Champlain, he was the satellite winner who satellited it into last year's Poker Masters opening event and then went on to win that opening event. He actually topped fellow satellite winner Jessica Vierling in that event to get the title. And now here Spencer Champlain gets a win in event number four. Really really crazy hot start to the year for Spencer Champlain, not just on the PGT because he came second down at the Lucky Arts Poker opened for I think was four twenty five maybe four and thirty five thousand dollars, gets on a plane, comes here to Las Vegas, gets in the studio boom one hundred and fifty seven thousand dollars win in event number four. I guess I'll kick it to you. Opening thoughts, you know, kind of conclusions wrap up. How do you feel that the series and this start to the season went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the series pretty much as you kind of touch on, exceeded all my expectations. Not because I'm bearish on the PGT, just bearish of this week. There's a lot of stuff overlapping it. We had the back end of the Baulgada series, back end of the Seminole series, so we knew. I always knew it was going to start slow and slowly build up into the ten K. I did not expect it to just kick off with eighty four entrants then go ninety six, one twelve, one twenty six. So that really impressed me. And it wasn't just you know, our regulars in for six, seven, eight nine bullets each event. We saw a whole bunch of new faces. We saw a lot of people that were on the fringe last year. You know, we'd play an event here or there, jumping into this playing a full series. For what it's worth, last year's kickoff in twenty twenty four we had seventy nine unique entries entrance this year one hundred and nineteen.
Speaker 1: So let's go.
Speaker 2: That's a massive one hundred and fifty percent increase there for this series. And you know what, it sets a good floor, a good baseline for what we can expect in five k yin events. And you know we've got Pogo Cup coming up there's a five K, there's several ten k's, fifteen twenty five. So hoping these numbers carry on through to not just the Poggo Cup that's coming up in a few weeks, but our entire season of No Limit Hold Them Series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you mentioned that the new faces in the mix definitely something that stood out to me as well. And I think generally speaking, and you know, you guys can excuse the Homer talk, but we're definitely onto something here, I thought, and I talked about this, I believe on this podcast, if not definitely from the commentary booth on some of the streams. But the buzz that was built up for the PGT Last Chance Series leading into the PGT Million Dollar Championship was certainly something that you could feel in the studio in the room talking to the players, like, you know, everyone was really gunning for that championship. And I think quite a bit of that carried over here into the PGT Kickoff Series in that you know, I mean, I did the commentary last PGT Kickoff Series, and I do not recall the players talking at the final tables as much as they did about the leaderboard, the points where they had to get to in order to get into the million dollar Championship, all that sort of stuff. I mean, I don't think I heard a peep of that last time around. And maybe I'm just not remembering because it's been a year, but I think I have a pretty good memory when it comes to that sort of stuff, and I don't really recall it this time around. I mean every single final table there was some sort of mention of the PGT, the leaderboard, you know, the points, et cetera. Yeah, definitely in the first three maybe four events at the final table, the players were flat out like, you know, oh, what's what's it? Nine hundred points to get to the into the championship, Like that's the cutoff or the top forty, and you know somebody would say, no, it's about nine to fifty or one thousand or whatever it is. So I think that there is something there as it relates to chasing qualification for the PGT Million Dollar Championship, And at the end of the day, that's what we're trying to build. So that in and of itself tells me that that you know, it was a successful series. You cited all the new faces. I love to see that, so so yeah, I'm just I'm pretty over the moon with how it all went. And I know that's easier to say when you know you wear the brand and you work for the company and you know they sign your paychecks. Yes, but I'm sure plenty of our listeners out there would know that Tim and I both will certainly issue our fair share of criticism, even on ourselves at times when when it's warranted. But here, you know, I just I really am. I'm already like, you know, how do we continue to like bottle up this success and really sit for the rest of the PGT you know, over the course of the series, you know, first and foremost, like looking towards the Pokeroo Cup, how can we keep this momentum up and keep everything just going in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what stood out to me mainly was, you know, speaking of this final event, you know, you touched on people talking about points and how much they need and qualifying for the championship for this season, and you know, when Kristen and Jow got heads up. We don't often even in our events, even with a lot of people that are friends and in our series, you don't often see chops, right, and these two decided let's chop the money. You know, the chips were not equal. They were close, but not equal. And then's and they said, let's play for the points. And we don't often see that. It's it's you know, in these events where there's no series bonus. I know you're not a big fan will just chop chop it evenly, but.
Speaker 1: A fan that's putting it lately because you're flat out wrong. It's just the rules, buddy, but you're wrong, scuff wrong rules. Fine, but they wanted to play for the points. That shows that obviously both Kristen and yeah, our you know an anomaly here that you know, Christen plays all out no limit holding events yals in most about no limit obviously all the PLO occasionally some mix, but obviously they want that extra What was at one hundred and so many points that was between second and first to get that advantage you know heading in to the next series of the season, So seventy seven was the difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a lot of points, you know when you're saying, you know, when these player are saying, you know, nine hundred points to to make the to make the top forty for the PGT Million dollars championship. That extra hundred and seventy seven points is going to go a long way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So all of the events at the PGT Kickoff offer double points. There is no series title or series bonus prize, as Tim mentioned, but what we do for this one is we do offer double PGT leaderboard points for all the cases. You know, it's just in our mind. It's a way for the players to kick start their PGT season. Hopefully some people you know, make their way into the money. They are awarded double points, and then they're incentivized to chase that leaderboard standing a little bit more, which I think, you know, I think we're going to see it. I think plenty of guys you know, and ladies you know, out there we're firing away and getting in the mix. So you know, there's a lot of points that were grabbed. Right now, it is Kristin Foxen up on top of the leader board. She's got five hundred and twenty five points. She did finish with that win in the final event, the ten K, but she also had three cashes on the series. She walked away with just over two hundred and eighteen thousand dollars in prize money total. Her lead's a pretty hefty one about what one hundred and eighty points are, so over Patrick Leonard, who's sitting in second place. He was the winner of event number two. He had three cashes overall. He took sixth place in event number one. So those first two events were consecutive final tables for Pads, and it was good to see Pads at the studio. You know, somebody who I know, Tim and I have been like, how do we get this guy here? We know that he does spend quite a bit of time here in Las Vegas. He has a place here, so you know, how do we get him into the studio. He finally jumped on in and he had a lot of success. He picked up plenty of points. Three hundred and forty two is what he's leaving the series with, so hopefully we see plenty more from Pads. He's one of those players who's extremely well rounded, can play all the games, so you know, don't rule him out for the PLO series or the Mixed game series, you know, all that sort of stuff. It's probably just going to be a factor of what's on Patrick Leonard's schedule and can he fit this stuff in and will he be in Las Vegas, and then I would say, yeah, he'll probably play. So if you are blaming me he hooked him. If you are a betting man, I know you sometimes I am. What would you set the line of Pokogo Cup events he plays? So no limits a couple of weeks away. We know he's probably been town for that eight events, five K, seven tens, fifteen point five?
Speaker 2: What the line he said for him?
Speaker 1: Five and four and a half, four and a half.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like we're going to see him in the five and the first couple of tens. He does get a cash, so maybe he sticks around. But like everything he saw on social, he was very a lot of positive about playing in the Poco studio for the first time. So he has a good experience. He's winning, you know, maybe he just kind of doubled downs parlays. I needed a bigger result here and there, and yeah, I hope we see him more than four events, but you never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it would be great to have him have him in here. I think the same could be said for somebody like a Masai Yokasawa who had just one cash but it was a victory. Nick Seward, you know, he was he played plenty of PGT stuff last season, but you know, didn't qualify for the championship. But maybe you know, he starts getting in there a little bit more. Steven Song, Andrew Mourno, Eric Blair we saw. We don't see Eric Blair a lot, but he was out there playing a lot of events. John Reordan had a few cashes. I think he made a final table in there as well. So yeah, I mean there's there's a lot of players that I'm excited to see how the progression of their PGT season part you know, comes together. Jeremy Osmas, the reigning PGT Player of the Year, the winner of the PGT Million Dollar Championship. He finished with one cash, almost went over because it took until the final event, but he did make his way to a fourth place finish in this final event, one hundred and sixty seven points for him. So, I mean, all in all, just really really good series. I thought, you know, I hope it. I hope it continues.
Speaker 2: For Poker Grow.
Speaker 1: Cup, you know, I hope we see it. You know, a huge field for that opener for that five K, you know, getting into those ten k's and then obviously hope it carries over as well. I mean, we'll see how it goes, but it definitely does seem like the momentum is is there overall? Do you want to hit on? I guess a couple other players that found some results you had. Eric Saidell had two final tables and two cashes. He left the series with one hundred and seven points. Sam Laskowitz, who I picked to get into the top forty after missing out on the top forty last season, he had one cash, ended up having quite a bit of a cooler at the final table that he made when he ran kings into aces of the aforementioned Patrick Leonard China Riem was also in that hand with pocket ten, so it was a three way all in. Chino Reim worth mentioning because he said to you and I during the Last Chance Series that he would bet any amount of money that he's getting into that top forty this season. So Chino Reim currently thirty seven on the leader board. He thirty eight points, He had one cash. It was a final table but not ultimately the deepest, so he leaves with thirty eight points. But she knows a guy who you know at least if you're going off last season, we saw him in the PLO, we saw him in the Nick Game, so I would expect to see uh Chino rein plenty. Phil Helmuth got in there, found himself into the money in one event. He was out here playing with his son as well. In one of the events. They were actually busted by John Riordan, both of them, and both times Riordan had Ace King the King got the King got him. We saw Brad Owen out here, we saw Jeff Madson out here. So so yeah, I mean I'm looking forward to a young q Song WPT Player of the Year. He was out here playing everything, many many bolts I think for Song, I mean, unless he was joking.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, he was definitely joking. He was joking.
Speaker 1: I mean he said like I'm in for four bowls or whatever and a couple of times and I heard him, so he yeah. I mean, he's definitely a trolley type of player. But that's good fun. It's funny because you know I mentioned the numbers eighty four in the first event, ninety six in the second event, one twelve one to twenty six, and then that final event which had a higher buy in as ten k ninety three entries there, but the numbers overall might have been even larger had you know, several players not been stuck at Seminal or whatever. For example, Brandon Wilson, who once again had a big result down in a Seminal high roller.
Speaker 2: He took.
Speaker 1: He took, yeah, I know, right, he took second place in the in the Lucky Hearts twenty five k for I think three hundred and some thousand, you know, got on a plane, came up here and fired in some of these events. It was him, I want to say. Michael Burke was down there playing some stuff. I already mentioned Stencer Champlain who got second place in the main event. Well, yeah, but he he got here early. Yeah, he busted the he busted in the money in the main event at like ten pm, snap, got on a plane, made it here and made it into thest event. But yeah, I mean, you know, plenty of people were down in Florida, maybe even at Borgata, and they made their way here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, we we missed people like Rock Wilson, Cherish Andrews. We didn't see Stephen Chidwick even though we know he's in town, because he was at some charity events. Who else did we miss? I mean Daniel Legrand who didn't play. But Daniel, you know, he's always been like, yeah, I'm just not going to play the five k's. It's just you know whatever, which which is fine, So you know he wasn't here. Who else do we miss? It was Big Lucky Chewie Lichtenburger back. Yeah, who said he was like taking a break from program.
Speaker 2: Here is the biggest name, Phil Ivy, No, he's dead to me, he finished seventh on the PGT. Lad he plays every one of our series, but skip this one. Oh, Jim Colley, Jim mccallopy.
Speaker 1: Where's Jim? I mean he also missed David Coleman, but you knew he was.
Speaker 2: He was going to Disneyland of all points. Come on, have some respect for the PGT. To me, Jim Colapy is the biggest name that we didn't get because he is he will play everything we have obviously lives here. I'm assuming he went to Bogart. I'm assuming he went to Seminole. Maybe you just didn't want to come back. Another one.
Speaker 1: I think I think he definitely was at Seminole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another one. Dylan Weisman, Now he played I think a event, an event, or maybe two events, but someone that lives here, someone that used this series as his springboard for the twenty twenty four season. Very surprising not to see him, you know, especially after cashing in the PGT Million dollars Championship just a couple of weeks ago. Not to play all these events, So that was They're the two biggest surprises to me that we would, you know, normally expect to see day in and day out in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't see. I mean, just some other names just going off the top forty from last year. Not that these were in any way, shape or form givens to play in this series, because I think it's you know a lot of these players would skip a series like this, but I mean notable because of where they finished on the PGT leaderboard last season. Seth Davies finished third last season, and I did see on social media that he wasn't He said he wasn't going to be traveling a lot for poker at least upcoming, so I thought, maybe we get him for the ten k, you know, and then that's that. I was actually a little bit surprised not to see Jonathan Tomaio to be honest, I mean just because he went so hard he did get the cash with that third qualifying cash in the final event of PGT Last Chance in order to qualify for the PGT Million Dollar Championship. You know, we know he's got money now in one of the Dew's been mad An event. I just thought we would see him, right, I thought there was a chance we would see him. You know, these are these are the smaller byans, you know, for the stuff that we have in the studio, so it's not gonna you know, do too much damage to the bankroll. So I was a little bit surprised not to see him. Joe Sarrock, same sort of thing, you know. I just thought that he seemed like he liked playing in here and in the studio and that sort of thing. So I was a little bit surprised to see or sorry, not see Joe Sarrock. And then I also thought possibly for the ten k we might get Ben Toleering, because it was always like he was showing up at the last event he was yeah, you know, so I was a little bit surprised not to see him. Ren Lynn came late. Yeah, I mean he came late understandable. So yeah, and then I mean, I guess this one is a little bit tricky. Maybe maybe not Scott sever I just thought maybe. I mean, I know, he made a lot of his points at the WSP with the success that he had, and then played a little bit afterwards. But definitely somebody who finished outside the top forty. I mean he got into the championship but wasn't here. Matthew Wattman, I was surprised. Well, he put a lot of volume in last he did.
Speaker 2: He went to those, he went to Barth Stops, I believe, and then he went straight to Thunder Valley, just like you know, Francis Sanderson came for I believe it was Event three and then went to Thunder Valley after cashinging that. So you know, there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of Pokemon we didn't see.
Speaker 2: Justin Zaki, I mean, Florida boy probably don't want to he's he's probably.
Speaker 1: He, but he he played plenty of our series that I thought he was someone who, even if he played Lucky Hearts, would get on the pike. Think come in event or too.
Speaker 2: Zachty listening, so I feel like doing Justin Yeah, email us at I think I awesome. I think he said he was probably skipping kickoff and coming for cup. But maybe I'm just making it worse in my head right now.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just like I know for some players that frequent the higher buying stuff and prefer you know, the ten k's, the fifteens and twenty fives, et cetera. I mean the double points is hella attract triple points? I mean it's so attractive to like, I mean, look, Kristen Foxon is five twenty five. I mean she's halfway there, you know. I mean, it's it's crazy. So I think the double points thing is crazy attractive and bad. See I I kind of wonder if it is or not. I've gone back and forth in my head. I mean, I don't think it's all that bad. And and I thought about this this morning in the shower. I was in the shower, honestly, just going back and forth in my head, like what am I gonna like? Is it good? Is it bad? But I was like, you know, we don't do a series bonus for this, okay, So in a way, the series bonus is double points. And I understand, like, if you're somebody out there and you don't play, and you're like, well, it's silly that so and so, you know, got it's silly that Kristen got in because she made five hundred points from whatever. Well it's not like it's closed. Everyone can come play these and get the double points. But my end, and I mean for anyone that complains the point that we do it is to hopefully get some new blood that get a taste, get those points, and then play, which in turn is I mean the goal is to make the field sizes bigger later on. Right. You know, you get people that have some points, maybe they leave the PGT kickoff with you know, one hundred points one fifty, and they're like, Okay, I think I can do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like let's go.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, listen, for example, Michael Vanier, I mean, is he a PGT regular? I have no idea. I'm gonna say venir because that's what Remco is saying on the broadcast. For a week, he made two final tables. Okay, he had one top three finish. He came out of the series of two hundred and fifty one points. Now, is is Michael Vanier a PGT regular?
Speaker 2: That's upside? No? No, But that's my.
Speaker 1: He's not, so maybe now he becomes one and then we are building the player pool that way. Like that's how it goes, you know, because because also like you have to think, I mean, listen, I have no shame in saying it. But like I think there are people that they get up to the top and they somewhat move on. I look at someone like a Nick Petrangela for example. You know, Nick might play our twenty five k's and if we have anything higher like super high rollable, right, but like Nick doesn't often come out for the lower buying stuff. So he's someone who's almost gotten too big and has moved on. Jason Kuhn, for example, Like they've gotten too big and they've moved on. They play much bigger stuff and they don't play as often. Well, for every player that you lose, you have to fill it with someone exactly. So hopefully we fill it with a Michael Vandier and he's he's like, oh, yeah, you know I left that I got double points. Yeah, this is worth me taking some more shots later on. Maybe he's somebody that you know, Poker Go Cup was never on his radar, and I'm just using Michael Viniers as an example.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe Poker Go Cup wasn't on his radar, but maybe now it is, and it's like, Okay, now I gotta come for cup. And then he finds another cash there and it's another fifty points or whatever it is, and it's like, okay, like I got I gotta go, go go, Like this is what it's about. So that's why we do it. I don't really think that it's wrong.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, I mean, it's it's our tour and we can do whatever we want with it. You know what made me think of it this morning, I'm like land on the fact that I don't think it's wrong. I lean that it's right because it's our tour. It's like when you have a fantasy football league. You can do whatever you want as the commission, Like you can set it up however you want, and people can choose the player.
Speaker 2: They can choose not to.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you know. And I would say that people like it because they were talking about it a lot. There's obviously a lot of buzz. There seems to be positive feedback, and the numbers are going up. So I'm four it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my theory with Kickoff is that it's five events, it is double points. We are influencing the points chase for the year. But like I said, it's five events. At the very side of the year, it's you know, four percent of our total events that we're going to run. So you know, someone like Daniel m'grano who didn't play any events, he's going to see this lead of five hundred points from Christmas Box and well he's got one hundred and twenty five events to chase it down. So it's not like we're doing this at the in the middle of the season. At the end of the season, it's at the top. It's a good way to as we keep pushing to get some new faces that we may not normally see. Right up on the leaderboard. You got Pads, you got Spencer Champlain, you got Masado, Nick Seawood, we got Neil Warren. All in the top ten. Never ever would you expect them to be in the top ten, and maybe you could say not even in the top forty if you're a betting man for the end of the championship. But they've got a taste, maybe they come play the whole Cup. They play some other things and we get some new faces really making a push to hit to be in the top forty the million dollar Championship at the end of the season.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have more of an issue. I think with something like the player who wins the dobs be main events can get so many points from that, maybe cashing something else at the w SIP and then just has to do a Jonathan Tomi I find one of the cash. I mean, I think that's a little bit more weird to me. But you know, but like overall, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: It is weird, but then you see you can see the positives it's it's had on our series. You look at Last Chance Johnathan Tomay, I was in for I don't know, fourteen to fifteen bullets and sixside. Don't tell me he's not stimulating the poker economy and the poko Shi Baris Angelo he was in for three four five bullets as well. Jonathan also played all the PLO events in Texas. He doesn't really play palelo, so it does have its advantages. You just have to kind of look look through it a little deep up.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think at the end of the day, what we're ultimately trying to achieve is I look at something like a World Poker Tour for example, you have many many players who kind of really only travel around and play on World Poker Tour events, and I think they're chasing WPT titles. They obviously like those events for you know, various reasons, and they're you know, chasing like WPT Player of the Year or you know, I know friend of ours Mo Nowara. You know, he's been in the mix early on for MSPT Player of the Year in the past, and then he's like, okay, now I got to chase this. So trying to create something where initially people catch a little bit of the bug and then they chase it, which for us, you know, the big, the big, the big pot of gold at the end of the rainbow is the million dollar championship, the million dollar free role that we have on offer. So I think overall it's good. And again it's it's open to anyone, right, you know, anyone can come out, they can play these events. Obviously, you just need money to buy in.
Speaker 2: Even you have a PGT cash.
Speaker 1: Even I do, but it wasn't in one of our events. But I do have I don't right I remember when I cashed, I had got an email almost instantaneously from Carry saying congrats on your first cash.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that pretty funny. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: I would personally love to play, like in one of these opening five k's that we have now, you know, for cup Masters or USPO. I mean, they're obviously more affordable. The field than those is, you know, something that I would feel a little bit more comfortable in. Not that I don't think it would be an uphill battle for me. I certainly think it would, but not as much of an uphill battle. The climb wouldn't be as steep, you know, compared to playing in a ten K, you know, Plus I could have a bit more of my own action, it wouldn't be as hard to sell. But it also always seems like every damn time I have to work or you know, I'm doing commentary whatever. And don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for that sort of stuff, and I love doing it. So I'm not going to pass it up to just go play a tournament. But I do one day, you know, want to. I want to hopefully play in one.
Speaker 2: Of those, and we'll see how it goes. One of the I think it was Landa Ties. He's like, he says, something, when are we going to get see you in one of these five k's. I said, never, you guys too good, and then I woke away. You know the different to me, but I was like, yeah, I ain't gonna be in here with battling with you guys unless I win a safe for fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: Ye, I mean, I would love to like play the satellite the day before, speaking of February tenth, in inside the Aria of Poker Room, five hundred and sixty dollars buying satellite to event number one of the Poker Go Cup. That first event is a fifty one hundred dollars buying if you're on time, fifty three if you're late, so you can I'm on down to the Ario Poker Room. You can play for five and sixty bucks and you can get in there. But I would like to play some of those satellites, you know, trying to win a seat that way and then and then go from there. If I did play a satellite and want to see it, I'd probably just yolo the whole buy and say the hell with it, let's go.
Speaker 2: Maybe I win.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't.
Speaker 2: But I just want the people to know that I am the third best fucker player of the Triangle Room crew because we just run. Now. First, I have a free role and I finished third place. I cashed dunny, How did you finish?
Speaker 1: Bro? I got so fucking nit rolled. It's under that bad. I mean it's every time I play. I got a bounty, a mystery bounty, A hundred bucks. Yeah, I get out of here. Did you like how I limp re raised under the gun with aces?
Speaker 2: That was very nice? Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. Also, huh that was a pretty bad Mete. Like I tank for like two fucking minutes.
Speaker 2: What do you fucking do.
Speaker 1: Every time I play poker in the studio. By the way, I get in it roll. It happened when I made the NFT final table. Yes, that was a Megane role. That fucking thing. Do you wanna do? You wanna tell everyone about what we have coming up on play PokerGO dot com. So this is fun, this is interesting. I like it, and I'm gonna be in there and I'm guessing Tim will be two. But what we are going to be doing is we are going to be running the play Poker Go Cup what on play poker go dot com. So we're basically gonna have a mirroring series. So, for example, there are eight events as part of the real Life poker Go Cup. First buying is five thousand, the next batch or ten thousand, then we got two fifteen's, then we have a twenty five k okay on play poker go dot com. It's a free to play social site, so you can't win anything, but there will be plenty of goddamn bragging rights, okay, trust me, Like the five K buying on play poker Go will be a five hundred thousand gold buying. Ten K will be one million gold, et cetera, et cetera. There'll be events every single day. I believe we're going to start them on February twelfth, and then they're going to finish on February nineteenth. We're going to talk about them on the stream. Maybe we'll check in and sweat some of the actions, sweat some of the final tables. Live remco and I will be doing the day one bonus coverage that we call it, in addition to the full production final tables that we get for the poker Go Cup. So you know, Remco and I a little bit more of a lax broadcast so we can kind of, you know, have some more fun with it, do what we want. Maybe Remco and I will be playing while we commentate stuff like that. But definitely get in there on play Poker goat dot com. I would get in there a little bit early. Again, it's going to be starting on February twelfth, but you want to get in there. You want to get acclimated to the software a little bit. I'll tell you this right now. If you're not used to it. One of the things that you might find a little surprising is that it goes fast. You don't have the longest time day to act, which is fine once you're used to it.
Speaker 2: You know, it feels like two seconds. It needs another I need a bit more time.
Speaker 1: Nice like just go go go.
Speaker 2: You just got so many times.
Speaker 1: It's it's whatever, it's it's free, it's fun. Just get in there and you know, go at. But yeah, well one event today, so it's gonna be a lot of fun to play this, you know, alongside again, you know, for bragging rights, I I really really really do hope that some of the podcast listeners out there because I love the podcast community really first and foremost they get out there, they play and one of you guys wins one of these events, or you know, some of you guys win a few of the events or whatever, email us let us know, you know, because I don't I don't get to look at screen names and see who people are and all that sort of stuff. So just you know, if you have some success there and he wants to shout you out on the broadcast or on the podcast, you know, let us have it. That's why we built the community cards segment so we can shout out the community, so you know, take some screenshots, whatever, hit us up and uh let's go. All right, that's gonna do it for us. His name is Tim Duckworth, my name is Donnie Peters, and we will talk to you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Brads night. Jay Express