Speaker 1: Head over to NFL shop dot com today for the largest collection of officially licensed gear from all your favorite brands. NFL Shop is your ultimate destination for the official NFL sideline collection worn by players and coaches on game day. Explore the same sideline and on field gear worn by your favorite players and coaches at NFL Shop. To shop now, go to nflshop dot com.
Speaker 2: Get ready to laugh the night away when Russell Peters comes to Treasure Island Resort and Casinos as one of the first comedians to receive a Netflix special. The global stand up comedy superstar, number one best selling author, actor, and producer does it All. Don't miss his hilarious, insightful, and unapologetic observational comedy in the Island Events Center on Friday, November twenty ninth. Get your tickets for Russell Peters at TI Casino dot com. That's TI Casino dot Com is coming.
Speaker 3: And for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and under thirty seconds at the push of a button, and right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 4: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 3: Get a one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred. Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's bar t s I a n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 2: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autograph versions, t shirts and more at Initials game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 4: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 2: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game Live dot com Again thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 5: The Power Trip Morning Show is taking over Treasure Island. Join the guys in the events Center on February sixth for an off airs show with tons of prizes. Then we broadcast live from Parlay on the seventh, including the Initials Game trips to Vegas to watch the Big Game in a sportsbook for upprograbs for both days. Plus you can see the Chris Hockey Band live in the event Center on that Friday night. Don't forget to use the promo code Can'tfan when booking your to night's day to save fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: Full details dow Cafe dot com. He were calendar, Yeah, please do that. Come out and see us.
Speaker 6: The Chris Hockey Band doesn't get to play many shows each year, and we are we are.
Speaker 4: Coming back to play all our biggest hits seven.
Speaker 6: That's right one Friday night out there, so obviously you'd be there to watch the Powers of Morning Show on Thursday and Friday morning, but stick around if you wouldn't mind, or if you're not out there already, come on down on Friday night and watch the band as well. We're gonna have a good time, play all our songs, our big hits, like I don't know, we'll write a big.
Speaker 4: Hit before then.
Speaker 2: Sure, you've got three months to write a big hit, right, Yeah, all right, I'm Corey Cove. That's Chris Hockey, that's Meat Sauce, that's Marnie Gillinger. Chris Hardwick is here. He's had to act me tonight and tomorrow. A couple of shows to night, a couple of shows tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's a minute. You're gonna wait.
Speaker 7: You're gonna write a hit song in three months, so you're gonna tack that onto the year of bowling.
Speaker 4: I don't understand. Yeah, you know, I got a lot of time. We're fifteen fifteen months now.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's gonna be about bowling.
Speaker 8: It could be about bully.
Speaker 4: It could be a song about bullying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take the skin heads bowling. That's what pop pop pinheads bowling. Pop culture is really missing a good bowling.
Speaker 4: Song, ye it for years? Thank you well, someone please write us song about bowling.
Speaker 9: Greece the Lane, well there was there was so Greece too, did have a song about bowling in it If anyone remembers the film The Guy You Love gre to any other gen xers in the audience, Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, Rebecca. The morning I hear who is the Girling Greece too?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh boy, some days I just feel really old.
Speaker 4: That's what you think. I'm okay, You're like, why are you guys doing I'll just have water. I'll just hydrate.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: It's almost pleasure to meet you. Man.
Speaker 6: It's really cool when you meet somebody that you've watched and listened to for years and they're cool.
Speaker 4: Thanks for That's It's been so fun.
Speaker 7: I love coming to Minneapolis, and I love acting, and I really I hope I can come in every time I'm here.
Speaker 4: And I'm so excited to be a dad.
Speaker 7: It is the absolute best and joy that you were ever trying to find with career or whatever. It's like, no, no, no, no, no, this is the thing that is gonna it's I'm just so excited for you.
Speaker 4: I can't wait the best. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They are financial drains, though, my god, there goes your money, sauce.
Speaker 4: But it's gonna give you some great material. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no doubt and all sort of to meet somebody that worked at the great K Rock. That's so cool man radio. Love the radio my whole life. I lived in LA for one complete year ninety two to ninety three, trying to be a rock star, and it.
Speaker 4: Was K Rock and K and a C Baby. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, K Rock. It was.
Speaker 7: It was an incredible time to be there in the nineties. That's when, like, you know, it was like Green Day and sound Guard. It was like Grunge and Alanis Morrisset and you know, Garbage and just like all these bands. Uh, and it really was kind of defining music at the time. It was really incredible to be those concerts they'd have every year, you know, it was like, oh there's.
Speaker 4: Beck and radio Head and no doubt, I mean it was. It was incredible.
Speaker 6: And who was your program director? I forget the gentleman Vin Weather? Yeah yeah, that guy man. He was a taste maker, no doubt about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He put me on the air with no experience.
Speaker 7: We went in to promote singled Outs first episode on The Kevin and Bean Show, and the producer came in he was like, our program director wants to offer you a job, And I'm like, okay, and so they you know, they started me on overnight, so midnight to five. Incredible, Yeah, such an incredible time slot. They don't even track me. I couldn't even get a phone screener.
Speaker 4: No phone screener.
Speaker 7: I was the only person there running one of the largest stations in the stay in the in the country, and uh, just by myself because they were like, we're not going to pay someone to answer phones.
Speaker 4: We don't even track numbers. Okay, no kidding, all right, you guys ready, Yeah, I'm so curious to see how Christal's let's see.
Speaker 5: This is a time for Eats time game five on the Power Drap presented by Hurlbird eating head plot.
Speaker 4: What the hell was that echo chamber? Zachary?
Speaker 2: Were you kidnapped Hurlberg thanks to a hurl But Jesus, I don't think they paid for Zacho underwater.
Speaker 4: Fourteen?
Speaker 6: All right, we're heating and plumbing, keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and safety check called six one two, twenty one, twenty today or schedule online at Hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out to Hurlbert. They're awesome again. I had them out a couple of weeks ago. They're fantastic. All right, let's go, Chris. You were gonna say, sometimes I'm.
Speaker 4: Just curious about the paper and pen is. This just's just to stow write out. You don't have to an option, Yeah, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Some people, when I say the initials, write down as many things they can as they can think of, just to have some possible answers. But other people just want their mind as open as possible. So it's an option. If you want the paper and pen you definitely don't, you know, so just.
Speaker 10: Write down the initial.
Speaker 4: I barely slept last night. I think I remember how to write.
Speaker 2: Let's go around there to meet the competitors and see what we're playing for sauce. What happens if you win game five forty eight today.
Speaker 11: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Kowalski's is on so for seven ninety nine and if five win, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue pays.
Speaker 2: All right, Chris Hockey, What happens if you win Game five or forty?
Speaker 6: Radco has been with us from the very beginning Ragco record dot Com five win, You'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store online a racco dot Com when you use a promo code initials. Discount does not apply to toppers.
Speaker 4: Marnie Gillner, What about you, Hi, Marty.
Speaker 10: I'm sponsored by my wonderful, beautiful, fantastic friends at Great Clips and if I win today, tweet me tag Great Clips today. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner will get one year of free haircuts from Chris's favorite spot, Great Crip.
Speaker 2: Great Crips was also in California in the nineties.
Speaker 4: What happens if Hardwick wins?
Speaker 6: Chris is playing in Parish's Place today for our good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, and if he win today, tweet at Mark D. Parrish and tag at ABC will help. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winter is gonna win one hundred dollars visa gift card.
Speaker 2: All right, So those are the stakes by the way, Chris, I also turned this into a board game, like four years ago. You can buy Initials Game at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five are out now it's the holidays, freaking buy the game for your friends, right, you can play it at home. I don't know why I was looking at you, sauce you have them, I do. Yeah, I don't know why I did that. Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 4: Because you love me, I really do. Oh oh God, is your baby thing? Next week? Your shower? Do you have to bring you diapers? Next week? You have to work every day? Anyway? Hears them every day. Just wrap up an Initials game and give it to perfect. Oh that would be a great idea. Saw some watch a man Terrible? I got it? Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Before we play game five forty eight, somebody has a shot at seventy eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Which time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackp all right.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently seventy eight thousand dollars. Looking to buy a new cars, save money in your current Carlo, and do it with say Paul Federal Credit Union now for Carlin rates is low at six point two today. Let's say Paul upsu dot org slash kaffan federally insured by.
Speaker 4: The end ce you eight. So Chris Hardrick, you're a smart guy. You're gonna get this.
Speaker 2: Look all of the letters. There's twenty six letters. Twenty six times twenty six is six seventy six. So it sounds like it's impossible. What are the chances somebody guesses a set of initials. It's happened twice in the three and three or four years we've been doing this. Carl won thirty one thousand, five hundred dollars and then Mike won our own thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars. But now obviously we're at seventy eight k goes of five hundred dollars every week. If they get one letter in the right spot, they still win two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Bucks, which is cool.
Speaker 2: But if they guess them both seventy eight thousand dollars and they're the third person to ever guess right, it's a long shot.
Speaker 4: But let's see, what is your name and where are you from.
Speaker 2: My name is Kevin and I'm from Minneapolis, Minnesota, Hi Kevin, how are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? This guy? I like this guy, Kevin. I am dohost right now. I can't believe they got through. It's been calling for I don't know, eighteen years. It feels like I love it long. That would be cool. Chris hart Rick wants you to win as well.
Speaker 2: He really really does, and then you can buy tickets to go see him at act me tonight with your seventy eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, are you ready? What letters are you guessing?
Speaker 8: I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess j B B as in boy j JB.
Speaker 2: You're going JB for a shot at co seventy eight thousand dollars? Does Kevin in Minneapolis have one right for two hundred and fifty bucks? And is he still alive to be the third ever jackpot winner?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 4: Sorry eighteen years Kevin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see Chris, that's one of those things like in the wall, when you know they have zero dollars and they're just screwed, you still gotta let them go through their spiel, he said, JB.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, well, you wins nothing, but I got to drag it out.
Speaker 2: Oh man, let's quickly go through the rules. Just it sounds like Chris gets the gist of it. But here's people have fans of yours if they have followed us now and tried to see how you do. Here's a if you've never heard this game, how it works. I have twelve items. They can be people, places, things, phrases. It can be absolutely anything. But they all share the same initials. I'll say the initials in a second. We start on item one. Each item has six clues. It's kind of a riddle. First clue is vague, it gets more specific as we get closer to six. Whenever you feel like you know what it is, you yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. If you get it right, you get that point. If you guess wrong, then you're out for the rest of that item. So if you gamble too early and you're incorrect, you're out. You have to pronounce the answer correctly. We played best out of twelve and anything else I'm forgetting. Oh, when you ring in, you do have five seconds to think. If somebody else rings in and they're thinking and then you the light bulb goes off and you know what you can yell out your name and kind of get your place in line and be like, when his five seconds are done, I want next.
Speaker 4: I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Right, anybody else, I'll say Hardwick just because there's two Chris work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, be real careful because Marnie becomes John Claude van Dam when she gets one.
Speaker 4: Right, which she has punched a couple of ideals. Yeah, only in celebrations. Different it's to say. Probably.
Speaker 1: Head over to NFL shop dot com today for the largest collection of officially licensed gear from all your favorite brands. NFL Shop is your ultimate destination for the official NFL sideline collection worn by players and coaches on game day. Explore the same sideline and on field gear worn by your favorite players and coaches at NFL Shop. To shop now, go to NFL shop dot com.
Speaker 4: Bar Brothers, Yeah, all right, the initials for game five.
Speaker 2: We got double letters today double H.
Speaker 4: So the initials today are h H knew it h H. All right, here, we got good luck to everybody. Item one of h H.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Historically used as a status symbol. Clue number two creates an arch. Clue number three elevates clue number four. These touch the human body. Paul Paul high heel. Those are high heels. Chris was right behind him.
Speaker 4: I was on the top of the head. I was that's the part of the body. Did they call the st pipe hats high hats? No, that's a that's a drum thing.
Speaker 2: Songs on the board with high heels, and he leads one to nothing, Thanks dogs. Nothing here is number two of double h Clue number one often airborne. Clue number two associated with great amounts of money. Clue number three set multiple records, especially involving speed. Clue number four great fear of germs, Paul, Howard Hughes. That's right, Howard Hughes. I wasn't thinking of people. Yes, I see this is the first time, Jitters. That's the problem with first time is now that you got it, though, I feel like you're I feel like you're gonna lock in sauce with Howard Hughes. Get me point number two sau sauce. Let's see if if you're geeking to know this, do you know who Howard Hughes inspired.
Speaker 4: That's a big part of pop culture. Now, no, no, you do. You can do this. Howard Hughes was the inspiration for who's swam in their own coins?
Speaker 2: Oh no, well, Scrooge mcdock. But maybe, but iron Man as well, was the inspiration for iron Man.
Speaker 4: Oh anyway, screws mccan. Maybe maybe iron Man swam in coins as well.
Speaker 2: Howard hughes and high heels get saws a two to nothing lead.
Speaker 4: Here's number three of double.
Speaker 8: H clue number three.
Speaker 4: This phrase appeared in Shakespeare's Henry the Fifth.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Some US states have bands or restrictions.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This phrase is often associated with marketing.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: Sometimes lasts one hundred and eighty minutes. Marni, Yeah, happy hours. You can go much longer than an hour. You didn't hit Chris, did you?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Please don't hit him purposely? Did not stayed in my space? You wanted to, though? Did you? Good?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 4: You wanted to hit him?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: No good at this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You got tired, sir?
Speaker 8: All right? You got time?
Speaker 4: Okay? Nine to go.
Speaker 2: Sauce has too. Marnie has won the Chris has yet to score. Chris Hardwick and Chris Hockey. Here's number four of double H clue number one. A person can have one of these hi adl Hernia Hardwick. You can't. You could have that is a person could hit him. That definitely fits. All right, Chris Hardwick out for the rest of number four. I like it. It's okay, Marnie. Don't hit him now. Now he's out. Just leave him alone, all right. So Hardwick's out for the rest of number four. Clue number two can be accompanied by real physical sensations or experiences.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This is a state in a sense.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is most often used as a metaphor implying a weight or burden.
Speaker 4: Marnie, Marnie, heavy hearts. That's right, heavy hearts. That's amazing. I hit him, don't hit him? That Wow, she's looking badly. She wants to touch him, at least away from him.
Speaker 2: He's got shows to do tonights, well done, all right, Martins. Marni has two sauce, has two eight to go. Here's number five of double H.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 4: Stabuted in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: The second word implies a boost or an enhancement.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: This is known for convenience and its time saving ability.
Speaker 8: Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is mostly directed directly associated with red and white branding.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: This is sold in a box, often for less than a couple of bucks. Paul Paul ho hos sauce out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be mine. Yeah, we're down to hardwake Hockey and Marnie going there. Here's the final clue of number five.
Speaker 8: Clue number six.
Speaker 2: This is connected to a four fingered white glove with a smile.
Speaker 4: Hawk was first Hamburger helper. That's Hamburger helper. Oh my god, Hamburger Helper, Elter, Hamburger make a great meal, it sure does. That was the commercial. Chris Broke is burn almost short, happy meal. He almost had a hernia. He rangon twice.
Speaker 7: Okay, alright, man, I am really dropping the bottle.
Speaker 4: Plenty of time. Saw us with two. Chris Hockey with one.
Speaker 2: Here's number six of double h Clue number one is one of two.
Speaker 8: Clue number two this.
Speaker 2: Is relatively short. Clue number three is found on a face.
Speaker 4: Chris our hands hard.
Speaker 2: Ware figured out that the face was a clock face.
Speaker 12: I just wanted to get one, just didn't want to leave with zero.
Speaker 2: That's all well done, all right, our hand And that was the most riddle ish of the six so far you figured out I was trying to push you the wrong way, but.
Speaker 4: You figured it out meaning for face. Gosh, Chris, alright, this is I'm gonna my head like we say to.
Speaker 2: Every first time, or once you get on the board, monkeys off the back. That's right now, you go for the win.
Speaker 1: Head over to NFL shop dot com today for the largest collection of officially licensed gear from all your favorite brands. NFL Shop is your ultimate destination for the official NFL sideline collection worn by players and coaches on game day. Explore the same sideline and on field gear worn by your favorite players and coaches at NFL Shop. To shop now, go to NFL shop dot com.
Speaker 2: Alright, we're halfway through the game and saucer the two Chris Hockey and Chris Hardwick just won back with six to go.
Speaker 4: Here's number seven of double.
Speaker 2: H Clue number one uses centrifugal force.
Speaker 8: Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Its name is a reference to a dance Hardwick go for it, pull Hope yeah here, pleasure to go see now he gets it.
Speaker 4: You guys are in big trouble. We need a hard work victory that out of boost this game a little bit. Let's go. Let's go national by getting Chris on the board. Chris hied for the lead.
Speaker 2: Now Hardwick has two, Sauce has to, Marnie has to, Chris Hockey has one, and there's five to go. Here's number eight of double h Clue number one believe to be looking or searching for something. Clue number two was once hit by a cannon ball. Huh, go for it, Harry, No, all right, good guess so, Harry. Both of them kind of makes sense, sure, Harry Houdini, though incorrect. Chris Hockey out for the rest of number eight. We're down to Hardwick, Marny, and Sauce. Clue number three known to chase Clue number four as a cloak. Paul, Yeah, I've four three, two, one.
Speaker 4: Swinging and miss. We're down to Marnie and Chris Hardwick.
Speaker 2: Two clues to go. Yours Clue number five. Clue number five rides.
Speaker 4: Just figured it out, maybe yep.
Speaker 8: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 2: It's believed that he might have killed school teacher Ichabod Crane, Oh, Hardwick hardware headless horseman three straight.
Speaker 4: And Chris Hardwick is in the lead. Marnie not violent, anymore. Now that Chris has got three straight, I'm just three grouping. Oh, we got four to go, and Chris Hardwick takes the lead.
Speaker 2: Chris has three, Marnie has two, Sauce has two, Hawk has one.
Speaker 4: Better when you didn't understand that he gets it numb.
Speaker 2: Here's number nine of double H clue number one, in a sense debuted in San Francisco in nineteen sixty seven.
Speaker 4: Clue number two is mostly cylindrical.
Speaker 8: Clue number three.
Speaker 2: Has an internal partial pinwheel design. Clue number four are brown and white.
Speaker 8: Clue number five.
Speaker 2: The two words combined for just five letter. Paul Ho hosts those.
Speaker 4: As those.
Speaker 2: Sign pinwheel with the old white crean in the middle, brilliant in eternal pinwheel.
Speaker 4: All right, Sauce, you guessed ho hose.
Speaker 2: Earlier, put it on the board for yourself, and now you got it, and you're tied for the lead. With three to go, Chris, Hardwick and Sauce each have three. Marnie, you have two, Hawk has one. Everybody though mathematically in it. With three to go, Here's number ten. Number ten of double H Clue number one has power. Clue number two one of the words comes from Japanese.
Speaker 4: Clue number three makes key decisions. Paul, Yeah, head honcho.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, Sauce, you took four years of Mandarin, right, not Japanese? How much Mandarin do you know?
Speaker 4: Uh? One word? NHow?
Speaker 2: All right, here's the situation, Saucy. There's two to go and you have a one point lead over Chris Hardwick. If you get either of the remaining two, then Sauce you are the winner. Marnie, you need both to force a tiebreaker. Chris Hockey is mathematically up, but he gets to keep playing. So Sauce going for the win. Chris Hardwick just one back with two to go. Here's number eleven of double h.
Speaker 8: Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Indicates a level of superiority. Hardwick, go for it, high horse.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I thought there was like a two percent chance that you were going to say, oh dude, that's impressive.
Speaker 4: Okay, See, everybody that was predicting that he would be good at this game was dead on. You need to get off of your high horses. Correct.
Speaker 2: All right, we're down to Chris Hardwick and Meat Sauce for the win. So everybody plays, but Marnie, you're mathematically out. Chris Hockey is mathematically out. Sauce has four, Chris Hardwick has four. If either of you get number twelve, it's the last item, you're the winner. If Marnie or Hockey gets it, then we have a heads up tiebreaker between Sauce and Chris Hardwick. Chris going for the win, Sauce going for the win. Here's the final item of game five forty eight. Here's number twelve of double.
Speaker 8: H Clue number one.
Speaker 2: Emmett Brikowski has a red one. Clue number two is dome shaped. Clue number three can absorb a shock huck yep, hard hat, hard hat a hard hat.
Speaker 4: So but here's the old situation.
Speaker 2: Now, now Marnie and Chris Hockey are out because this is tiebreaker number one, so Chris Hardwick. The only difference is there's only three clues, so it's a little more to the point. And if you ring in and get it wrong, then your opponent gets to hear all three clues and then has five seconds.
Speaker 4: You don't ring in.
Speaker 2: After that, you have five seconds after the third clue is read. So it's a little more.
Speaker 4: To the point. But whoever gets this one is the winner.
Speaker 2: Chris Hardwick versus Sauce Ready, Sauce, Yeah you ready, Chris, I am.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Tiebreaker.
Speaker 7: I almost feel like, what if I just guessed without hearing any clues.
Speaker 4: And I got it right.
Speaker 2: Ben Leber did do that with what Willie Wonker or something. I think he guessed it? Would that be crazy like it?
Speaker 7: I feel like it'd be worth the risk to let him have all the clues.
Speaker 4: He would get it if you get all three, because if I got it right, that would make that would be mine.
Speaker 2: I would argue, if you just win this, it's legendary. Most beginners don't get it.
Speaker 4: But it's you. It's your call. Here we go. Do what's gotten you this far? Already? That's all that's sarcastic. Here we go. Tiebreaker. Chris Hardwick versus Sauce.
Speaker 2: Double h for the wind. Clue number one might make you move Clue number two. In nineteen eighty eight, the deets is bought one.
Speaker 4: Oh my God.
Speaker 8: Final clue clue number three.
Speaker 2: These are a building rumored to have spirits.
Speaker 4: Oh Hardwick, Harley Hardwick was first. Chris Hardwick has one said initials. You didn't say ye, you made a noise, but that was not ringing in Chris Hardwick wins. I thought it was a car. I'm like, I said.
Speaker 2: Building, yeah, no, no no, when you said the deep and I thought it might make you move.
Speaker 4: Maybe a car makes you. That was the family and rug Rats. So I'm like, ste I know, but I should I could. I can tell you knew the detail because your mind was spinning.
Speaker 7: So much so that I was going through every object in their.
Speaker 4: House to the diorama. That was great that he had.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what was the double H? Where any of the ghosts have double H dames? And then it was broader than that. It was hot at house.
Speaker 4: Dude. That was Chris Hardwick with the wind.
Speaker 2: That's very rare for a first time or to win three time, super super rare.
Speaker 4: Done. I appreciate that. And now you know I can never play again because.
Speaker 2: Well, no, you can play the next time you come to act me and you're welcome any times.
Speaker 4: Because because I feel like it's like where where to go? Where do I know where to go? Yeah? That was excellent. That was outstanding. High horse Horse was an all time all timer. I am delighted I did that did not start off. I'm strong for me and I was just like, well.
Speaker 12: You know, hopefully people help people go well, he's probably still funny. Just because he's not good at the initials game, I'll still go see him.
Speaker 4: But fantastic, I really appreciate it. Was awesome, all right, So that was sweet.
Speaker 2: So let's let's start with it because we got sixty seconds left. So let's go through this more pressing act me tonight in tomorrow, Yes, right, tonight, two shows to night, two shows tomorrow. But you have like a podcast, and but you have so many other things. So where can people follow you? Where can people watch you? Here?
Speaker 4: You see you just hug away, go for it.
Speaker 7: Add Hardwicke on the socials Instagram and TikTok and you know, like, I'm yeah, and I'm a dad and I love it and that's my greatest joy in life. But I love doing stand up and I'm so excited to be at Acting legitimately is one of the best comedy clubs in the world.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, dude's super awesome to beat out. That's such a pleasure.
Speaker 2: You guys are awesome and I really can't wait to come back anytime.
Speaker 4: You're welcome anytime. We should. We should time it over. The Scholar Brothers and Hardwick Overlappenta anytime. That was greaty? What were you staying back there?
Speaker 5: Grimory Burn take at ABC will help And at Markety Parish.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, at Marked Parish and at ABC will help.
Speaker 4: That's right. Uh, tweet them and tag them and you could win. How was epic hard work? Again? That was the best.
Speaker 2: You can see him at act me tonight and tomorrow nine and noon is next the Friday Book Football Feces at Crystal Buffalo Wild Wings with Paul Allen and Paul Charging and company. We're back on Monday five thirty to nine to break down the Vikings and Titans. See you and then have a good weekend everybody.
Speaker 6: Through the end of Sunday at Markedy Parish at ABC will help. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner is gonna win a one hundred dollar piece of gift card. Thank you American Building Contractors.
Speaker 4: Week go. I already have a runner for today.
Speaker 3: You do have a wa.
Speaker 1: Head over to NFL shop dot com today for the largest collection of officially licensed gear from all your favorite brands. NFL Shop is your ultimate disc. It's a nation for the official NFL sideline collection worn by players and coaches on game day. Explore the same sideline and on field gear warned by your favorite players and coaches at NFL Shop. To shop now, go to nflshop dot com.
Speaker 2: Get ready to laugh the night away when Russell Peters comes to Treasure Island Resort and Casinos as one of the first comedians to receive a Netflix special. The global stand up comedy superstar, number one best selling author, actor and producer does it All. Don't miss his hilarious, insightful, and unapologetic observational comedy in The Island Events Center on Friday, November twenty ninth. Get your tickets for Russell Peters at TI Casino dot com. That's TI Casino dot com.
Speaker 4: Black Friday is coming. And for the adults in your life.
Speaker 3: Who love the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Martisian is the premier craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty season and classic cocktails each in under thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Bartisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars, or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get one hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday. Visit Bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's b a r t E s i a n dot com slash cocktail