Speaker 1: Here we go, Here we go, Come on, come on, come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen. Kee Rod Ryan, okay, Wegg you Weggy, hands off, Snaky Rob Ryan showed check it in Tap Tuesday. Somehow I got talked in because this F one movie's coming out this weekend. I got talked into playing the Bible five hundreds today on the show. We're gonna do that at eight twenty this morning. Four brand Pitt tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour. You'll be in the pit. I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill Switch Engage. That's going down on Saturday. What are we doing before that, Well, we have homeroom before that, and we got Richard who's going for day two fresh out of BedHead to head Challenge. We'll play at six twenty Coheat and Cambrian at tickets taking back Sunday tickets. It's all the fun. Fact flashback at around six thirty five. Those falling in reverse tickets will come your way at seven twenty five oh, five hundred at eight twenty Alternative Income a chance one of one thousand dollars at nine ten oh another one of those concert announcements. We're gonna give away tickets on Know the show. I won't be able to tell you what they are until right before ten o'clock and then we'll announce that show. It's a good one fifty percent chances scanted thunderstorms today Hive ninety one. Good morning, mo oh hey there, hello, what do you have for u?
Speaker 2: Since headlines, President Trump announced alast night that Israel and I Ran have agreed to a complete and total cease fire that would end their twelve day war. Under the plan, I Ran stops firing six hours after that announcement, then Israel haltz strikes twelve hours later, and then the conflict is declared over after another twelve hours. So the Iranian of Foreign Minister posted that there's no formal deal, but he's going to hold fire if Israel does the same. Big news starting July first, paper license plates will be a thing of the past.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're doing away with those.
Speaker 2: We often talk about all the crimes that are committed due to fake paper license slate.
Speaker 1: They're everywhere, and then people never get rid of them off their cars.
Speaker 2: They ruin our lives, they ruin our insurance rates. But now when Texas drivers purchase a vehicle, they're going to leave the lot with a permanent metal tag already installed.
Speaker 3: So this is a great news.
Speaker 2: But HPD is already recommending that vehicle owners responsible vehicle owners secure the metal license plate with a new like screw thing, because that's going to be the new thing is they're going.
Speaker 3: To steal the metal plates. Jesus, you got to protect yourself.
Speaker 2: If you're interested in the new screw, we can show you what it looks like. Makes it a little harder to steal. How to sleep last night, y'all?
Speaker 1: I slept pretty good.
Speaker 2: Good Alex good sweet dreams none at all?
Speaker 1: Well, we did have dreams last night?
Speaker 3: Were they good or bad?
Speaker 1: I was interviewing Candlebox. I'm not lying. What Yeah, radio wizard was We're standing in a bathroom Woodlands and he had one of those Yeah, any one of those old school tape recorders. Oh my god, why what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Nightmares are killing you?
Speaker 1: Oh that was a little nightmarish, was it?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: It's a radio wizard standing with.
Speaker 2: Apparently, folks who average at least in one nightmare a week are three times more likely to die before the age of seventy, so you need to chill the heck out. Rod researchers acts people for almost two decades, and they were like, what are you dream about?
Speaker 3: What are you dreaming about?
Speaker 2: The folks that had nightmares at least once a week were three times more likely to die before seventy because they're gonna make you age faster. When you're having those nightmares, you're having elevated cortisol, so a distress hormone that is going to aid you and kill you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, settle down. Did you know there's a fourth Meet the Parents movie?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, there's been talks of it. It's been kind of circulating. Yeah, there's been talks of it, so yeah, yeah, I think we knew this.
Speaker 2: But they're making it without Ben's mom, Barbara streisand aka Ross Powker.
Speaker 1: She's pissed because she didn't get enough money.
Speaker 2: She may so far, Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, Owen Wilson are all returning. They're also adding Ariana Grande, which is interesting. But I wanted an idea of how underpaid Barbara was. She was paid seven million dollars for Little Fokkers. Ben and Robert earned twenty million dollars. Dustin Hoffman got seven point five. So you're thinking about characters, how much acting they were doing in a movie.
Speaker 1: I don't think she had as much screen time. She doesn't give as much money as Ben Stiller.
Speaker 3: Thank you very mad?
Speaker 1: Is she one hundred percent not doing this?
Speaker 3: She said unless she gets more money?
Speaker 1: Okay, So there you go. They're gonna cave.
Speaker 3: Do you think they're gonna get her that much more?
Speaker 1: I don't know they're gonna give her lead actor role money, but they're gonna give her more money.
Speaker 3: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 1: I know it's Babs.
Speaker 3: The song of the Summer is The Boys of Summer by Don Henley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the greatest summer song.
Speaker 2: That's according to Ultimate Classic Rock dot com. They ranked summer themed rock songs. They're the only ones on the top twenty. Do you agree with this one? Feels like a classic.
Speaker 1: I mean it's a great summer song.
Speaker 3: What movie is this from?
Speaker 4: A lot?
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, just like all the eighties movies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if this is from a movie.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm sure some movie used it. We have a cover song that we played quite often here on this station. Summer of sixty nine by Brian Adams. That's got to be a top ten summer girls Well Schools Out Alice Cooper.
Speaker 3: Summer sixty nine was number nine on the list.
Speaker 1: Okay, top ten schools out Alice Cooper.
Speaker 3: Alice Cooper is number three on the list.
Speaker 1: What's number two?
Speaker 2: Number two was Summer in the City by the Love and spoon fulk Smer in the City. Yeah, I mean all of these are songs you've heard of. It's sorry, Alex Churs just not on this list.
Speaker 3: Those are few Ston's headline.
Speaker 1: What's going Irons in sports? Astros are back in action tonight.
Speaker 5: They're gonna open up a three games series with the Phillies at dik In Park. Framberval Do hasn't been in the mound for the Strows going up against Philadelphia's Rangers.
Speaker 1: Suarez First pictures at seven ten.
Speaker 5: You can listen to the game on our sister stations, Sports Talk seven ninety, News Radio seven, Foody ktr H.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports? Okay, clear out these phone lines. Who wants the first phone call? What do you want to talk about? How are you going to get us started? Today? We are going to be very, very busy this morning. We always are busy in the morning. First phone call is available. Seven one, three, The most interactive show on the radio starts right now. Nine The Buzz. That's Corn Ro Wakey, Wakey, j rod Ryan Show. It's your Tattooesday edition. I've already been directed to go over there by Brandon. Brandon's one of the first emails today. Bradley from humbold killed it today with a submission for Tattooesday. This girl makes me want to risk the mortgage the four to one k take the kids college fund. Luckily, I'm scared of my wife, so I'll just keep scrolling, he says.
Speaker 3: Gop Loving.
Speaker 1: It's a funny email to start the morning. It's awesome, all right, Well I appreciate He's like, have a great tuesday, you guys rock. Thank you, Brandon. I didn't get after it yet. I just got done sending all these things. Now. That's all Chili curating these and you're sending them directly to Chile now, so that's awesome. Make sure you're checking out that he's got the looking at Girls blog page, he's got the food blog page. The Crazy Criminal blog page Three things you Must See Today. I don't know if you guys saw this on the news, that road buckling with the car going with the car going over it at the same time.
Speaker 3: I mean, they just happened that in Missouri.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so. They just happened to catch it. That's headlining three things you Must See Today. Oil and Gas. Greg sent me an email early early he said, did you see there's a heat advisory in Buffalo, New York today? It's gonna be the mid nineties there. Chili's like, Ah, would you tell those people to get over themselves? I'm like, dude, that's hot. Not everybody has ac up there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, when we're here bitching about twenty degrees, everybody up in Buffalo is laughing at us. So can't we all just get along now?
Speaker 3: Probably not?
Speaker 1: Okay, So a lot of links and guests and those summer songs that you already started us off with. I'd like to maybe spend a little bit more time on that, okay, but we're gonna be busy today. We've got Richard going for win number two in the fresh out of bed head to head, and then the other big thing well, there's a couple of big things. The Vibo five hundred. We're gonna play this game today. There's a big race movie coming out this weekend, the F one movie with Brad Pitt. He just went on a podcast. He's making a lot of news. He's in the news cycle right now. And for some of the things that he said, I think that's the Dak Shepherd podcast he was on. Yes, so he said a bunch of things. We'll talk about that a little bit. We'll talk about the movie coming out this weekend. But we're gonna play the Vibo five hundred. That's our racing game, and that's how you're gonna win your pit tickets. They call him Brad Pitt tickets if you want to. The Summer of Loud tour that's coming up at a twenty concert and I at ten o'clock today, we're going to kind of get in there and sneak in there and do that one before we get out of here. We are going to give away tickets to that show.
Speaker 4: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: It's just the same Brandon that send me the email Brandon, good morning. No, that was another Brandon. This is the different Brandon? Right, you didn't send me that?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 7: Yes, out I did not.
Speaker 1: No, it's not you. Okay, So another brand and we got all the brandons this morning. Good morning, thanks for being up early with us. What you got for the first phone call today?
Speaker 7: Right now, just heading into work. I actually got a job interview already this morning, so I'm hoping that goes really well.
Speaker 1: But yeah, right now, just driving name by the day.
Speaker 3: Congrats on this job interview.
Speaker 1: Are you interviewing at where your current job is for something different? Because that's weird. You're going into work and you have a job interview today. How is that working? All right?
Speaker 7: So if I'm actually a contractor for Centerpoint Energy, but I'm actually going now to interview to work directly for Center Point.
Speaker 1: Okay, now follow up questions? What do you got for them? Okay, here's me. I'm interviewing. You're you just we just got done interviewing. It's like, okay, Brandon, do you have any questions for me? Okay?
Speaker 7: Question I plan on asking you know, when it comes to a Star Racing construction, what are the expectations y'all are looking for that I can be for y'all?
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it, like I have one. Dude, you sound prepared. I just that's the one thing that I usually catch people on. I've interviewed a few people in the in the in the in my days here, and when someone doesn't have a follow up question, I'm not that good at interviewing. I know, I didn't say something that you know what I mean, Like, I'm just not that good. Yes, And I'm just assuming that you must not be that prepared. You got to have follow up questions. It's like, hey, you know, even if it's just a basic hey, and you know, where could I be in this, within this company in five years, anything at all? But if it's something right from the textbook, it's fine, but you have to have some questions for them, you know. Yes, sir, good job dude. I think you're gonna crush it today. Now, well, you think you'll hear something today or is this one of those Okay, I'm gonna interview and then maybe it's gonna take a little while to hear back.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it'll probably take a little while to hear back. But I've been working with alongside Centerpoint for a few years now, so I'm really helping for the best, but God willing all go.
Speaker 1: Well, good for you, bro, dude keep his posting back. I think you're gonna crush it today, right, all right, thank you sir, All right, wait to go, Brandon, Thank you, Good luck to you. All right on the flip Gonta wreck check for you. You find out what's trending this morning, and then we're gonna get set up for the fresh out of bed head to head Richard, get your ass out of.
Speaker 9: Bed rock and all turning rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Welcome back rod Ryan Show on this tech Tuesday. Okay, that dude was right. One of our brand that's all. I'm talking to our brandons this morning emails and calls. One of our brandons said that you've got to go check out the Tattooesday feature. He be right, it's good. Thank you. Whoever submitted that fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms for your Tuesday, I know I'm sick of it too. Highs today of around ninety one. Alex. What's trending over there?
Speaker 5: Well, ceasefire is trending. Israel and Iran agreed to a ceasefire?
Speaker 1: Is that a for sure thing? Are they not fire nice? I don't know.
Speaker 5: I am telling you is trending and the word ceasefire is trending.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, there'll be no follow up questions. This isn't me being super educated on everything.
Speaker 5: It's me telling you what's trending. And it looks like people are talking about a ceasefire. That seems like it's happening. Yeah, so that's what I got on that.
Speaker 1: Mike Ralphs is also trending.
Speaker 5: One of the Mick Rals my Bad He is one of the founding members of Bad Company, passed away at the age of eighty one, and I did write Mick, I just can't reach my own handwriting. Leo Messi is also trending.
Speaker 1: He and Inter Miami played in the FIFA World or FIFA Club World Cup last night.
Speaker 5: They tied Palamiras to two and people are talking about that.
Speaker 1: Kade, But that's what training at night before the bus. Good morning, everybody, this is Richard.
Speaker 10: I am you a fresh out of bed head to head one day champion And if you guys don't know nothing about me, so sit back.
Speaker 1: And listen all week. Join me on Tuesday when I'm making win number two. Bitches, Oh, Richard, I'm so happy. Hold me. You want to take on Richard? Seven one, three, two.
Speaker 4: The rod Ryan Show on ninety four, the Bus, ninety.
Speaker 1: Four, the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Pearl Jams better man, It's tattooesday. I appreciate you being a part a home room. I've got some Kohei Cambria tickets coming up when we start getting into fun facts and flashbacks and all of that sort of thing about a fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, hie today of around ninety one. They got Richard here, I got someone that wants to play him good.
Speaker 6: And now hats time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners to your corners. Hey, Richard, morning rock. How you doing doing well? Oh Richard, I'm so happy. Hold me. Alex is so happy that you're on with us. Richard. I appreciate that you. Billian Lowe as well. Good morning Richard. You're going for win number two today. You are trying to avoid what we call around these parts a one pump chump. You don't want that, Richard, Okay, that's the pointer, Okay, I got a I got a Hall of Famer here. Oh this is mile let meet? Paul, Hey, Paul, good morning. You're a one time Hall of Famer, yes, sir, yeah, but number one in our hearts. This guy was in the Mile of Meet, got married to the Gale No way, Yeah he did, Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: It's nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Making babies and everything else over there? All right? You you were in the Hall of Fame? Was it a while ago? Yeah? Twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen. You're due. You're dude. You want to get back in there, right? Yes, I do. Okay, hasn't played since last year. We'll see if he's rusty. Richard and Paul? What are they playing for?
Speaker 3: We've got Rod Ryan showed t shirts up in here.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go. All right, someone's blown up too. Okay, guys, you know how to do this, Paul Richard, he did great yesterday. Do it again. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, you're going by rich correct Richard, Yes, sir, rich Paul. Here comes most questions. Good luck. She's starting with a fill in the blank question. Here we go. Silly blank tricks are for kids. Hang on, did he yell out silly instead of his name? You have to yell out your name when you think you know the answer. So even in that melo, I gotta go with Paul on that, Paul Rabbit, Richard. If you want to start calling yourself silly, I'm fine with that, but you have to just establish you have to establish that at the beginning of the game. Rod, I'm gonna go by silly today.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Richard.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you guys, whatever you want to call yourselves at the beginning of the game. You just established that with me. It's like, you know what, I'm gonna go by ridiculous today. When you hear ridiculous, it's me, all right. Paul's on the board. Silly Richard is not on the board. He needs this one to stay in the game. Question number two, shout out your name, rich or Paul? What is the main ingredient in guacamole? Silly? Rich Avocado? You're in the game? Good save bro, Wow, Paul, he's quick, he's quick. Paul, you were right there for the win? Is it gonna be silly Richard? Where is it gonna be mile of meat? Paul, who's a one time Hall of Famer For the win? Be for embarking on a solo career. Beyonce was part of what R and B group.
Speaker 11: Paul, Yes, soon as child.
Speaker 1: He said it with a question mark. But it's right.
Speaker 3: He's trying to pick his manhood, you know, be cool, not know that.
Speaker 1: I'm ron Berg. Indeed, Yeah, dude, you got you got it. Congratulations, good game, silly Richard. Yeah, I didn't put myself today. You did. Yeah you did, Yeah you did. But everyone heard it. So that's a good thing for us, not a great thing for you. But you're gonna help somebody. The next person that play said, god, I better not do that, right because he sounded so ridiculous doing that. I better not do that when I get on the game. Still, Richard, you were fun. I hope you call back and play again. I'll do my best to get on, all right. How about one's on the Hall of Famer Mile of Meet Paul? Can you can you play tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: There you are, Paul, Can you play tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Here?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: All right, what's gonna be good to have you back on? Why don't you stick around for a couple of days?
Speaker 4: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 1: Mass ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan, show. That's Lincoln Park, it's Tattooesday, and it's Homeroom, and I'm so happy that you guys have gotten up early to hang out with us a little bit. I got a great ticket coming up for you on the fun Fact Flashback Vibo five hundred at eight twenty this morning. We're all getting excited about this big f one movie opening up this weekend. And then we have a concert announcement that's gonna happen right before we get out of here. The announcement is officially at ten o'clock. We may go in a little early, maybe at nine fifty eight nine nine, but we're gonna give away tickets on Know the Show before that, but then we'll announce what you're winning. All right, So right before we get out of here, fifty percent chances to scap a thunderstorms today, and we got a new champion, fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 11: Good morning, everybody. This is one time Hall of Famer Mile of Meat Paul, and it's good to be back on the game after a year's access. I am your one day fresh out of band head to head one day champion showing me on Wednesday when I'm making it win number two.
Speaker 5: Bitch.
Speaker 1: Well, we got this guy in the side of the road. He's got a numbered T shirt on. It's Valentine's Day morning or yeah, it's probably that morning. Girls are driving by looking at the mile of meat. His girl calls in says, hey, I want that guy. I forgot what numbers they are. They meet up that night. Yeah, they never left each other side.
Speaker 3: They're married now, Mary, I want to know more about that blind date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're awesome, it's amazing. Yeah, they've come out before, they've made a kid together.
Speaker 3: Send me a DM. I want to chat.
Speaker 1: There's there's Paul. I don't know how many marriages have come out of this. A lot, really a lot. When I say four or five, I take that at four or five. Val did Bell and Tim finally get married? They're still together. They're still together married. Val and Tim got together, and they come every year and they call it valan Tim's Day. They come out every year. They've been together for a long long time.
Speaker 3: Matchmaker, Rod Ryan.
Speaker 1: It's uh, yeah, it's not somebody's got to do it. Well, wait a minute, it hasn't worked out for most people. I don't know, but it's worked out for a few Let's do this.
Speaker 6: It's the funk Back to the day we make you look smart body, the fu to the.
Speaker 1: Day how Captain Cash met Mama Cash on the roadside. That was long before I got here. They started without me looking for change. Listen, I brought in some fun facts for you guys today. I think we've done this before. I know people really get on me when there's a repeat, but I mean, I think most people are hearing this for the first time. Alex loves chilis I do loves loves Chile, Chile and loves Chili's. Okay, triple dippers. Okay. There are about one six hundred Chili's locations around the world. All of them have a picture hanging upside down somewhere in the restaurant. They say it's for good.
Speaker 3: Luck much first time I've ever heard of that.
Speaker 1: Most hearing that for the first time that Chili.
Speaker 3: No take me there, Alex, I love to some president is.
Speaker 1: Let's go a couple of triple dips. No one has ever won the Oscar for Best Actor in their debut movie. For women have pull this off. They won Best Actress in their first movie Julie Andrews won for Mary Poppins, and we already talked about her. Babs Barbara streisand one for Funny Girl. They don't like giving to They don't like giving it to dudes in their first movie. I don't like that. Uh, final fun fact for you today, if I if I may put on my botanical hat from a botanical standpoint, Hell, did you know I had a botanical hat. I put on the botanical hat and say things, say things like thisted strawberries and raspberries aren't berries at all? Come on, but bananas and egg plants are. That's neat. Okay, I'm gonna take off my botanical hat.
Speaker 3: It's the Fu's of the day.
Speaker 1: We make you look smart. The follow up on that.
Speaker 3: So many questions.
Speaker 1: It's like those people that want to argue that tomatoes he left it hanging. I'd rather talk to the craft beer guy than the botanical guy. What do you give it away?
Speaker 3: We have a pair of tickets see Coheed and Camero with Taking Back Sunday, September eighth, seven, one three Music Hall tickets on sale now Ticketmaster.
Speaker 1: Dot call Little Bamboosa Grass. What is today? Is that Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Well, we know Dan Ackroyd was originally written into Ghostbusters when it was a three man team. He's the only one that survived the cut, made it to the four man team. Who give me one of the other actors that was originally written to be featured in Ghostbusters. Uh, they rewrote the script after one of them passed away. Seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 5: It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 1: All right, Hi, Captain Cash, Hello, brother Rod. What what happened on Wall Street? It was a true day, all green arrows.
Speaker 8: The Dow is up three hundred and seventy four points kickoff this morning, I had forty two thousand and five eighty one, Nasdaq up one hundred and eighty three at nineteen thousand, six hundred and thirty benchmarkten. Your treasuries trading at a four point three five percent. In oil is it sixty six dollars fifty six cents a barrel?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 8: The most active is the big studs Sherwin, Williams, IBM and three M. The big duds Amjen, Amazon, and Chevron. On the economic calendar this morning, we'll get numbers for consumer confidence for June right now, Futures looking pretty good. They're on the upside. Hang on to this be a positive opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm out here.
Speaker 8: This is Highland Manager Director with Rammy James, Porterfeather, Rod Ryan Show from Aramy James on, Sam philipp and Augusta and Dophica Toys, Rock Out with Stock opp Famian's.
Speaker 9: Express are those of alland and not necessarily those are Brahmdon James and Associates in Come Ever NYC, as IBC, iHeart Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security. Refer to your end because program is our educational and informational services on the Studs of Duds are based on movement as reported by Young Dinance.
Speaker 12: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz. Welcome back, everybody. This is your Rob Ryan Show Tattoo edition. What are we doing? You're oh yeah, I'm not doing that. Oh, Alex, you're going early on this. This is this is a regular playlist in October at my house. Yeah, the iHeart Radio, the iHeart Radio Halloween Channel. We played that all month long in my place. Hey, good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Who's this Hi, Alex? How are you today?
Speaker 8: I'm no good?
Speaker 1: How awesome? I didn't know this. I learned this yesterday on the show. Ghostbusters was originally written to feature three a three man team. Dan Ackroyd was one of them. What were one of the other two?
Speaker 7: Eddie Murphy and John Blushi?
Speaker 1: Wow? You know both of them now? While both of them would have been awesome. Can anybody see Ghostbusters without Bill Murray? No, it's just like no, like he had to be in that. But Eddie Murphy and John Belushi would have been amazing. Though, it would have been amazing. Alix, you're the winner today. What are you gonna give him?
Speaker 3: Alex? You're gonna see Coheed and Cambria.
Speaker 2: They're gonna take him back. Sunday, September eighth, seven and three. Musical congrats.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yes dude, thanks for being in homeroom today. You're awesome listener, Alex.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Appreciate everything. Right, all right, bro, I appreciate you. Thanks for being up dark and early with us.
Speaker 7: UH.
Speaker 1: Scattered thunderstorms again today. Fifty percent chance hive of around ninety one. Next hour, I've got falling in reverse tickets. We're gonna get to those at around seven to twenty. We're going to play the Vibo five hundred at eight twenty and right now six fifty three. I got mo, you got mo. And this is Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: President Trump announced last night that Israel and I Ran had agreed to a complete and total ceasefire that would end the twelve day war. Under the plan, Trump said that Iran would stop firing and Israel would halt the strikes, and then everything would be done.
Speaker 1: Did that happen? No? Okay.
Speaker 2: As of this morning, Israel says I Ran launched more missiles after the seasfire started. The Iranian military denied that, but Trump said, yo, both Israel.
Speaker 3: And Iran violated the ceasefire. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Was there a ceasefire? I okay? So I mean here we are, we are with another day.
Speaker 2: We'll have to find out today our Houston area is facing more widespread thunderstorms. Lightning is one of the most talked about issues.
Speaker 3: If you hear the thunder, roar head indoors. If your area.
Speaker 2: Avoided rain this morning, be prepared. Your turn is early afternoon. Brief heavy rain, lightning, dusty winds, just another hot, smoking hot day. Our heat index will peak between one hundred and one hundred and five with more rain tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is wreaking havoc on anybody. Myself me trying to get a job done outside at my house. Gosh, can't do it. No.
Speaker 3: Two weeks and the mosquitoes.
Speaker 1: And now the thing's been like okay, now we gotta put it off until after the fourth of July. It's not bad, so I imagine I'm not the only one that's inconvenienced. Normally, I don't complain a little bit of rain. We need it boom. I mean the lawn, the bushes, everything looks great, Everything looks awesome right now. But I need a job done and I can't get it done. And now an outdoor joe.
Speaker 3: Now today's not your day, and neither tomorrow. I'm really very broad.
Speaker 2: If you don't want to smell like an old person, you're gonna have to eat mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Mushrooms, well for back up what.
Speaker 2: You may the smell wad But like a bingo hall, a church basement, Joanne fabrics.
Speaker 1: But is this is the science at least acknowledging that there is such a thing as an old person smell.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not hygiene related.
Speaker 2: It's a compound created by chemicals breaking down over time.
Speaker 1: So old people smells a thing.
Speaker 3: It's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's not just ben gay and like rubs.
Speaker 3: And so science is telling you, heart, I think of cabbage.
Speaker 1: Soup, the bottom of a purse.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to eat mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Taste of a penny, mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Four times a week.
Speaker 1: A warm milk.
Speaker 3: That's what's gonna scientifically combat the smell.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just gonna stink when I get old. I can't eat mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Chautaqi oyster button nothing. No, okay, there is something If you don't like mushroom. There are mushroom extracts you can try. As long as you do that, maybe add some more soy some peas to your diet.
Speaker 3: Rod you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: For Lion's main maybe Okay, so Lion's main is a type of mushroom, right, and that's it's all the rage right now, and it's neurotropic new Yeah, it's like it makes you it makes your brain work better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, according to the people saying lions, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I must have looked it up one time and then in my Facebook feed targeted out lions main. It's a type of mushroom. I'm like, oh, yeah, I want to i want to be a lion. I want to take something called Lion's main. There's no lion or maine in it. It's just that's what they call that mushroom.
Speaker 3: I mean, get after it. So it's gonna help your smell, and.
Speaker 1: It helps old people smell. But old people do have a smell.
Speaker 3: It's scientifically science.
Speaker 1: I just okay, I thought that was just something that was made up.
Speaker 2: Let's clear old people and smells from our brains. And let's talk about Brad Pitt.
Speaker 1: Oh, can we talk about his brother. I'm interested in Doug pit right now, to be honest with.
Speaker 3: You, he's all the hot topic right now because he's got that new movie out this weekend. But Doug, but Doug Pitt also a hottie with a body.
Speaker 1: Didn't he like Mount Kilimanjaro, didn't heed descend.
Speaker 3: Or something humanitarian?
Speaker 1: Good? Look, all right, Well, what's dumb brand up to?
Speaker 2: Brad Pitch went through a little self realization after his divorce from Angelina Jolie, so he marched his booty to AA, went for a little reboot.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 2: Uh, he was on Deak's Dax Shepherd's podcast and he said, I pretty much was on my knees. I was open, I was willing to try anything and everyone.
Speaker 3: That was his quote.
Speaker 2: Yes, imagine showing up to AA and seeing Brad Pitt though.
Speaker 3: He said he made friends with the guys and after a few.
Speaker 2: Sessions, he started looking forward to those meetings and it meant a lot.
Speaker 3: To him and it was a really special experience.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, good story. Uh have you seen his chippy?
Speaker 3: This chippy.
Speaker 1: Oh he's got a chippy right now. Got a young little girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he does.
Speaker 1: She's on his arm at all of this f one stuff. I don't know anything about her, although I put her on. I put her on looking at girls. Yeah, you think Brad Pitt's got a good looking girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And a young one.
Speaker 1: You should see the mule he's with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's doing okay, okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: Seems been in a good space. Opening weekend, you go see this movie? I think might he Battle the Crowd?
Speaker 3: Comes out on Friday? Do you know you buy tickets?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, do you know that you have to pre buy tickets?
Speaker 3: You should probably do that.
Speaker 1: That's like the world has changed. What do you mean I gotta buy a ticket for a movie before I go to the theater?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go?
Speaker 1: Probably not opening weekend, but I do want to go see it.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about something you love. Canadian rockers Hey Brady's great. They launched arguably their best and biggest anthem yet, a new song called Dominate.
Speaker 1: This is what the two lead singers the sound of kid Oh, this is nice?
Speaker 3: You like it? This is nice their eighth album, Alienation August twenty seconds and so, for the first time in over a decade, the two singers.
Speaker 5: Is the world spitting think about it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't sure how it was going to work, having both lead singers, you know, the replacement singer and then Adam sorting. This stuff is great.
Speaker 3: You're cool with it.
Speaker 1: I love all of it. I love all of it. This is the first time I'm hearing it three days. Grace is just so consistent. I put them in the shine down category. They're just consistently. Okay, put this on the sports highlights.
Speaker 3: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be the fire that wakes you up when the world doesn't. Oh my god, are you go on fire right now?
Speaker 1: They should have released this for the Stanley Cup was over. This could have been in and out of everything. I will dominate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they could have played in an Edmonton championship grade if they have one.
Speaker 1: Oh, put this over some dominic hushik uh check highlights. I will dominate. This is good. We have the full there's only a lyric video, but we have it on the music blog page.
Speaker 3: Say those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Take it, Alex. The Sastres are back in action tonight.
Speaker 5: They're going to open up a three game series at the Phillies a Diking Park. Framer Valdez to be on the mound for this shows up against the Phillies Rangers.
Speaker 1: Suarez first seven ten. You listened to that game on our Sitter.
Speaker 5: Stations Sports Talk seven to ninety, News Radio seven forty k H.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports, Houston's Rock and Alternatives, The.
Speaker 9: Lax Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Here we Go ninety four or five, The Buzz Off Spring, the kids aren't all right? Well, wake you, wakey, hands off snakey, you're caring over from home room, thank you? Or if you're just joining us, come on, let's go. You already missed a lot. You missed the freshot of bed heads ahead, you missed the fun facts already. It's okay. We got more stuff for you. I got falling in Reverse tickets coming up for you. In just a little bit. We're gonna play the Vibo five hundred at eight twenty. I mean I can only play this game is if I get people involved in racing. We're gonna have a race on the air today.
Speaker 8: Mo.
Speaker 3: I like racing, Yeah, but I know nothing about what you speak of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Vibo five hundred love it. You know, I'm imagining vibrators. I need vibrators, and then what I need you turning them on and putting them on your phone. But at work, I'll be honest, there's been a couple of times we've gone for the Vibo five hundred and I don't know that we had enough. I mean, we've had three lanes of racing. I'd like to have four or five lanes of racing. To be honest with you, I had like four or five people competing. So, gals, I'm just telling you right now, it's for Brad pitt tickets in the pit, for pit tickets. But I'm calling them Brad pittickes. The brand's got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 6: In order.
Speaker 1: His brother Doug's not involved either. They're just pit tickets to the Summer of Loud Joys. Yes, they're just pit tickets. They're not Brad pittickets. No, they're pit tickets. So I need vibrators on the show. Not now, but I need you to make arrangements to be ready to go. I'd like the racists to get started at around eight twenty this morning. Okay, now, this song gets tied into this email. It wasn't Doug. There was something like dog hang on Darren. He said, Hey, Rod Love the show been listening for twenty years. Thank you, thank you. Wondering why you haven't done any poll questions lately?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: Have I not done any pole questions?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's just been like a day.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think I have done a pole question on Thursday or Friday because we were here.
Speaker 1: Didn't do one yesterday. You're right, Darren, thank you. I was going to I didn't have one specific that I was gonna put up today. But with the F one movie coming up, listen, I had no idea about anything F one. I didn't know anything about it. The girlfriend's into it. There's qualifying on Saturday. There's races on Sunday morning. These races are on the other side of the planet. They're in the third time Monaco and they're in signatore work City ever go to right, right right, so they're on it odd times. But there is a season for it. There's a I think the movie's gonna help a lot. I think getting Brad Pitt on this movie is gonna help a lot. The Netflix show to survive. I never heard of it.
Speaker 3: That's why people love.
Speaker 1: I never heard of it before the Chick. That's kind of like hard Knocks for F one racing one. Right, it's because it's not football, it's the equivalent, right, So think imagine football was like less cool and you did the same stuff. Just I was gonna put up a poll question. Is it a waste of my time to ask people if they're even interested in F one? I think you should definitely ask you. But what it's gonna come back? No? Is it twenty percent of our audience that are into it? Yeah? Is it it is? Maybe? Yeah, but twenty percent? I guess I don't think you're gonna get fifty. No. Absolutely, obviously I'll for it because I'm a big race head.
Speaker 8: No, you're not, all right?
Speaker 1: Are you interested in Formula one racing? Yes? I'm a fan. Pole question somewhat interested or not? Really? Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you doing it on Facebook or the X?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put it on the X. Okay, I'm gonna put it on the X right now? Okay, Darren. Darren forced me to do a poll question. But yeah, I'm kind of curious. I guess I'm kind of interested. I mean, you know it's on in the house. I see it now, so it's interesting and I get it once you learn there's only twenty drivers and it's the same drivers, usually the same drivers. I guess there's a bunch of new ones. Free people win it. Ever, well, it seems like Max Verstappen the guy from Red Bull seems to win the most. Lewis Lewis Hamilton. That's my favorite. Obviously, you just throw that on the CT you for saying, well, he was on a show he saw something once with Lewis Hamilton. He's like, yeah, sure, I just know he won all this stuff. All right, I'll put up a poll question. You guys can get on the ex at Rod Ryan's show and tell me if you're interested at all. The race. Thing that I'm really concerned with is the Vible five hundred. That's not coming up for another hour or so. But you can tell my whole life. I live like coming in every day to work. There's a little bit of anxiety here. I feel like I'm having a house party and no one's going to show up. I understand I have I live with that, and I live with that. I live with Hey, I'm gonna give away following reverse tickets when I come back. I hope you guys call in to win them. It's like throwing a party and you're you're fearful that no one's gonna be there. I want to play the Vibe five hundred. I feel like no one's going to show up. You throw a party, Rod, Yeah, I guess we do throw a couple of good parties.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want you involved in the Vible five hundred in the hour from now, so you can if you want to pre qualify with me, that would be that.
Speaker 3: Would ease my that would make you feel better.
Speaker 1: It would ease my anxiety a little bit maybe. But let's focus on these falling and reverse tickets, on the flip of this break wreck, check and what's trending, and then I'll work on my pole question. Guys, we're just getting started rock and Alternative The Rod Ryan Morning Show, six am. All right, welcome back everybody, Rod Ryan Show. On this tat Tuesday. We've got a poll question up today. Chad mc says, I work with students. I've got several junior high girls who are obsessed with F one racing. Really the girls, not girls. Well, I mean I think all these dudes, the drivers are real handsome.
Speaker 3: Foreign if you will, like accents and such.
Speaker 1: But they're tiny, little guys. I mean, they got like twenty eight inch waists. I think they can only be a certain weight and everything. They're little dudes. I've never experienced this before, not sure if it had been a resurgence or something that they love. But this is all before the movie has come out. We're talking about F one racing this morning. Lynn says, Well, Rod ask Alex what the difference is between F one and IndyCar racing so we can all act like we believe him. F one doesn't just go in a circle. IndyCar goes in a circle or an oval.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 2: But then Zach gockerhard there's probably differences in the cars too. I know they look very similar, but like performance wise, that probably has a lot to do with the track.
Speaker 1: The engines are different. I gotta just say that aerodynamics are different. Say that sales the Yeah, the engines already said that, the wheels are different, the watts that they run on. Yeah. My question this morning on the X are you interested in Formula one racing?
Speaker 3: How's it looking?
Speaker 1: Thirty five percent of our audience Yes, I'm a fan. H sixteen percent somewhat interested, forty seven percent not really. It's way more interest than I thought. Now it's early on. If you're a fan, you're gonna go run over and answer our pole question. I think you want to like, you want to promote you want to get in there like, yeah, yeah, Ron, you guys are wrong. We all love this. Tell us it'll be interesting to see maybe this this turns out to be a super interesting pole question this morning. Darren is the one that forced me to do a pole question this morning. It's on the X at Rod Ryan Show. As we get closer to the weekend, F one Racing will be trending because of the movie coming out. What's trending right now? Tattooesday is trending.
Speaker 5: Daniella Bitner was submitted to us by Bradley from Humble and checking her out to the.
Speaker 1: Finish Ride Ryan showpage at the byz dot com. We've got every tattoo that's available.
Speaker 5: All the tattoos, just like going to like on the walls, the tattoo placed all of.
Speaker 1: Them, which one on that sheet? No, I want the whole sheet. I want I want everything on this whole wall.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she's trending and you should check her out today. Then Sean Diddy Combs is trending. His defense team will not call on any witnes.
Speaker 1: This is in his sex trafficking trial, so none of that and he's not taking the stand, which we knew. So it's pretty much like, all right, that's what we got. But didn't we think it was gonna maybe wrap up last week?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Apparently it's not.
Speaker 3: Yea. Now they're saying they're just gonna rest. Okay, does that mean it's over?
Speaker 1: Almost? Do we think it's going to be wrapped up this week?
Speaker 3: It must be this week?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: And then also training is Olivia Pontone Ponton is that she has a swimsuit model that appears to be dating Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were spotted out in New York.
Speaker 1: Was like, let's look up.
Speaker 3: This is she the one that.
Speaker 2: Was at his house when it got robbed with her mom? Or is that a different girl?
Speaker 5: Oh that was some very nice looking woman quote in and out.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, I don't know if she was.
Speaker 3: You're getting up. I'm not getting my models confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the training. And I by the bus. You got some tickets to give away?
Speaker 3: I do what. I have a pair of tickets to see Falling in Reverse.
Speaker 2: It's their God is a weapon to her August fourteenth in the Woodlands, Wage War Tech nine Sleep Ferry tickets on sale ticketmaster dot com. Or you're getting a mit you callar ten seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: All right, I got your calling in checking out your emails. I got you answering our poll question on the X at rod Ryan's Show. You're watching us on Facebook, You're watching us on YouTube. I can't get enough for you, guys staying on ninety four five The Buzz nwenty four or five The Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show tat Tuesday. Thank you for joining us. That rain expected today about a fifty percent chance of rain. The best chance is coming later on this afternoon. I see highs today for a round ninety one. The rest of the country. The heat wave going on right now. How're gonna talk about that in just a second. Let me give away these tickets. Good morning kill us?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this? This is Andrew? Andrew? What's your thoughts on uh? Formula one racing? Never watch any of it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like it? You like it? I mean, is it like an every weekend thing you or just if it's on you'll you'll check it out? No, we wouldn't sold and often one time it was pretty good. I think that's helped out a lot. There's two races in America now Formula one racing. There's Austin and now Vegas. I've been to Vegas when that place was completely trashed because of F one. They were getting set up sucked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like putting up all the bleachers and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they raced through the streets right right down the strip. You couldn't even see the Blagio fountains because the damn grandstands.
Speaker 3: What the fountains look like?
Speaker 1: That I know, but it's like you couldn't walk anywhere. Andrew, I'm gonna put you down as you are a fan. Huh, yes, sir. Interesting, Hey your caller number ten. Congratulations, real well, hook this guy up with some tickets.
Speaker 2: Andrew, We're gonna huk you up, Falling Universe. It's kind to be here on there. God is a Weapon tour. We'll see you August fourteenth at the Woodlands.
Speaker 3: And if you aren't as lucky as Andrew, you can always go to ticketmaster dot com and get your own tickets.
Speaker 1: They're so good live, dude, so good live. You're gonna have such a great Have you seen them in concert before? Yes, that's all in the last time. They think. Okay, I was there, like the video screen, and he's keeping up on the video screen and like the videos are playing at the same time as he's doing a jeez, what a showman, man, what a showman. He should write a thank you letter to Marilyn Manson after every show. Not that, I mean Marilyn should write a thank you letter to Alice Cooper after every show. So, I mean it's just of that caliber. It's a it's just a spectacle to watch. Lots of fire. It's good, Andrew, have a great time at the show. Thank you. Enjoy your little le f one racing too, all right, thanks Andrew. Fifty percent of our audience not into it, so more than I thought though. As far as the people that are interested in the f one, we'll kind of keep looking at this. No, you got list of summer songs? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yes, what was the number one?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 5: And so?
Speaker 1: Can I have that? That'd be good for Right now, there's most of the country is in a bit of a brutal heat wave right now. I think there's a heat advisory. And in north Tonawanda, New York. Wait, that's where you're from, I think there's a heat advisory right now. I'll tell you right now when I'm hot My go to drink is not milk, and apparently I'm wrong on that. Milks supposed to be great for heat waves.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: Here we go because it's going to be a whole thing. Guys get so upset when I say you're a grown ass man that drinks milk.
Speaker 2: I love cow's milk. I'm a grown ass man and I love milk.
Speaker 1: You're just a grown ass man drinking. I mean, would you drink.
Speaker 3: I drink it with spaghetti. I drink it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anytime I eat dinner, I sit down with my family and I have a tall glass, at least one, maybe sometimes two.
Speaker 1: A big eight ounce glass of mil It has to be a glass.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, yes, uh yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that your I can't drink whole milk?
Speaker 3: I like two percent?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have multiple milks in your refrigerator.
Speaker 2: Different If my husband's in a milk mood, we have three different kinds. What are we going to exit with his protein? Whole milk? But I don't buy him organic because he's not important.
Speaker 1: Okay. A doctor in the UK is trending right now. She said milk is the perfect drink for hot weather. It's eighty seven percent water. It takes longer to digest because of the sugar, protein, and fat, so it keeps you hydrated longer than water does. It's got sodium to help your body hold out of the water. It's packed with electrolytes if you're vegan. If you're vegan, you can't drink regular milk, so soy milk also works. So Ron Burgundy was way wrong on this that milk was a bad choice. Milk's the perfect choice, she says. So you know, a I gotta do is put this on the top, and then people start picking up on it. It's all over the place. But she's a real doctor.
Speaker 2: I mean it makes sense because I do not drink water, and I feel great.
Speaker 1: Because I don't drink milk. I don't really buy it. And then I remember taking London to the doctor. She's like, well, how much milk is she drinking. I'm like, oh, geez, not really any I don't buy it. Yeah, it's supposed to be drinking milk school Still yeah, yeah, So now I buy milk, and now I push milk on her. She drinks glasses of milk.
Speaker 2: You've never You've never been curious, Like, maybe I still like it.
Speaker 1: I have almond milk.
Speaker 3: That's not milk that I will put in. You can't milk and all.
Speaker 1: Almond milk last a long time. Thank you, Alex. It's okay. I don't dislike milk. As a matter of fact, I'll steal some of my kid's milk and I'll have a bowl of cereal.
Speaker 2: While What about when you're eating I know you don't like a lot of sweets, but what about, like if you have a chocolate.
Speaker 1: Chip cookie, The guilt I would feel after eating milk and cookies.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to be good for you, to speak for your soul.
Speaker 1: No, I just couldn't even look at myself in the mirror. Ridiculous. Okay, well we don't exactly. I mean, well, you said it's gonna be it's gonna feel hot today. I don't know. There you go, grown ass men drinking milk.
Speaker 3: It's good for you.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to me. You're the ones that know better. The Rod Ryan Show on.
Speaker 4: The Buzz.
Speaker 1: On this Tattuesday. Tomorrow when it comes to the Instagram feature, it's wild Card Wednesday, but I don't mind putting that on hold. Tomorrow is Waterburger Wednesday, and you could help us out saying thank you to Waterburger by just going to Waterburger tomorrow. That's it. It's that easy. There's no code, there's no special menu item, there's no secret handshake, there's no you know, nothing through the little speakeasy window that you gotta say. It's just I'm asking you to go to Waterburger tomorrow. They have written us a six thousand, five hundred dollars check to buy backpacks full of school supplies. How cool is that? So what I like to do is encourage you guys to go to water Burger, send us a photograph of you with your water Burger tomorrow. I guess they're gonna come by. Moe is already asking like, well, what is our water Burger situation?
Speaker 3: Do you need to go it?
Speaker 4: Four? You?
Speaker 3: What do you need me to do?
Speaker 1: Girls like they're planning, Like, okay, there's food. Yeah, there needs to be a plan in place here.
Speaker 3: I like a plan and I like food.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 1: So you were with me, You're like, hey, well what is our situation here with the water Burger? And I said, well, I believe they're going to be coming by tomorrow, so that should be good. So we'll take part in this. But you know, I can think we can thank them personally, but they've already helped us out. So I'm asking you tomorrow to go to water Burger. And then you know how much I love seeing pictures of you guys. Anyway, I want you and your water Burger, your whole family. This could be all day. I want to just flood our socials with you guys and your water Burger, and uh, it's fun for us to see you guys. But that's my huge ask of you this week. If you're trying to help us with our efforts to give as many backpacks full of school supplies to children that need to need them, you could do your part by going to water Burger tomorrow. That's it. That's You're like, Rod, There's got to be more to this, right, No, that's it. You're off. That's all you have to do this week. Oh, I got something for you to do next week, don't worry. And I always need you to go and visit the store and go check out the new T shirts and the hats and the koozies and all this stuff. And then Deb and I are working on something new. We're going to put it in the store. Soon, and I need you to go shopping and donate in the store. So chilly pump that up to the top of links and guests, please, But tomorrow it's gonna be a fun day.
Speaker 12: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four five The Buzz Imagine Dragons, Rod Ryan's show on this Tuesday. Seven fifty four fifty chances of scattered thunderstorms hies today around ninety one. All right, the Bible five hundred. I'd like to play the Vible five hundred. I was talked into playing the Bible five hundred today. It only works is if I can get the girls in their vibrators to participate with us. I'll be looking for you to call in at around eight twenty. It is for pit passes to the Summer of Loud Tour, so that's coming up next hour. I got MO right now with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: President Trump announced last night that Israel and Iran had agreed to a campleeton total ceasefire that would end the twelve day war.
Speaker 3: Then move woke up this morning and.
Speaker 2: Israel says I ran launched more missiles after the ceasfire started. Iranian military denied that, but Trump said both Israel and Iran violated the ceasefire.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's next. I don't That's all I got.
Speaker 1: That's all we got.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all we got, Alex, you got anymore.
Speaker 2: Starting July first, paper license plates will be a thing of the past.
Speaker 3: When Texas drivers purchased a new.
Speaker 2: Vehicle, they will leave the lot with permanent metal tags already installed. It's a new law aimed at curving crime, but thieves are going to have to evolve, and that's where HPD says we as law biding of citizens have to evolve as well. So take a minute, swap out the standard screws that are currently on your license plate and put in tamper resistant screws. So apparently, if I'm understanding this correctly, I'm not a screwer.
Speaker 3: WHOA the head is different and you get.
Speaker 2: A screw and you have a tool that matches, So you have to be the one with the matching The bad guys could get the matching one.
Speaker 1: I say, the bad guys could get the tool, but.
Speaker 3: It's going to deter them. Okay, protect yourself.
Speaker 1: I was involved in that catalytic converter Oh yeah, when everybody was ripping those off. And then before that, what were they going after tailgates?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was a member of the tailgate. We would drive around your back. You'd wave at your neighbors because you guys didn't have tailgates, and that that's how you knew your neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got ripped. OK. So now we got to worry about our license plates getting ripped off because they have sometimes like my fancy rims on my truck. I've got a special made a key for one of the votes or something.
Speaker 3: Yep, same, it's just bad.
Speaker 1: People wouldn't be bad. We wouldn't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: I could just stop chucking.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: How'd you sleep last night?
Speaker 10: Run?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I did not know you were doing this story. I didn't have a nightmare, but I did have a dream.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, the thing about my dreams, whatever is about to happen in the dream never really, I never get to that point you wake up. Yeah, I woke up. So Radio Wizard was setting up an interview with Candlebox Kevin Martin, and we were in a bathroom somewhere and Radio Wizard it was a little nightmarish because he had an old tape recorder, and you know, he's he's like, we got to do this right now, and like and then the shower and the steam and wow could bid my questions. Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: So a little bit of a nightmare, Well, nightmares can kill you, rod, so you try to get it together. Folks who average at least one nightmare a week are three times more likely to die before they hit.
Speaker 1: The age of seventy, So that, in baby carrots, one of those is going to take me out.
Speaker 5: I don't ever have dreams that are not like I am married.
Speaker 1: I never have like you ever have, like an awesome sex dream. Never.
Speaker 4: Never.
Speaker 1: I've tried to do everything. I'm trying to watch porn before I go to bed. Nothing works. I'm like, let me just keep the storyline going and then I'll go to sleep and then maybe i'll continue it. Nothing in sleep.
Speaker 2: Your body is responding to the stress you have, and you're awake a life, and that's why you're having these crazy nightmarees.
Speaker 1: I've built this castle.
Speaker 2: The stress is aging you, and you're gonna die before you turn seventy.
Speaker 1: I used to have them when I was a little kid, they'd wake me up. I mean, I'd wake my parents up, that sort of thing. Yeah, I didn't go that through that with London. She's only had she's not even been woken by bad dreams a couple of times. Did you kids have them yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet, not that I know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they never do. I hope.
Speaker 2: So there's a fourth Meet the Parents movie four. I had no idea, but they're making the movie without Ben's mom aka Barbara streithand aka Roz Fokker.
Speaker 3: Apparently she found out that her.
Speaker 2: Co stars were making a lot more money than her and she's really mad. So far, for the fourth movie, Ben Steller, Roberts, and Nero Owen Wilson are all returning, and they're adding Ariana Grande, which is interesting just to get an idea of what miss Barbara was paid or not paid. She got seven million dollars for the movie Little Foker's Ben and Robert each earned twenty million dollars, and then Dustin Hoffman made seven point five. So you're thinking about characters and like, how big of roles.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. She's mad.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can make the movie without her. Yeah, I didn't think she's that important. But I think this is setting us up that she's going to get bank and she's going to be in the movie.
Speaker 3: Good for her, that's my guess for her.
Speaker 2: The song of the Summer is John Henley's The Boys of Summer. This is according to Ultimate Classic Rock dot com that ranked the best summer themed rock songs of all time.
Speaker 1: This is this is batter School's out for Summer.
Speaker 3: It was number two on the list nine in school or number three.
Speaker 1: Number three on the list. Right, it was out. And then you said, you said, our boy Brian Adams was on the list.
Speaker 3: He's he's number nine. He's a good one.
Speaker 1: You know that he didn't get a six string in the summer of sixty nine. Why not? He wasn't old enough. None of this stuff is true. None of it's auto I don't know why wait this song, we all forever assumed it was autobiographical. Yeah, for Brian adams life.
Speaker 2: We assume that about a lot of songs, and artists are like, hell, yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just a song his buddy going getting married and he wasn't old enough for any of that in nineteen sixty nine. You know what the summer of sixty nine means tell me we love oom yeah, interesting noise my summer. Indeed what you got? Well, the ass is gonna be back in action.
Speaker 5: Todnight, the little bit up of a three games series at the Phillies at Dyke and Bark. Framber Valdez is gonna be in the mount for the Strows going up against Philadelphia's.
Speaker 1: Ranger Suarez first pictures at seven ten.
Speaker 5: You can listened to the game on our sister station's Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven h That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 12: Thanks Alex Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Bus come on ninety four to five the bus halfway part of the show, if snickelback and how you remind me? Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Alex. I know you got trending coming up. Donald Trump's comments within the last hour of saying that Iran and Israel don't know what the f they're doing. I'm just preparing yourself. I'm preparing yourself. You were out of the room we saw the comment for the first time. I guess this has been out for a couple of hours now, but a lot of places are just covering this right now, I mean Donald Trump, President Trump, furious right now that the ceasefire did not stay ceased. Yeah, we just MO and I just were in here nickelback and then I'm like, okay, well, let's just see what he's saying real quick, like, oh, we heard him drop an F bomb, full on F bomb. Nobody's prepared to drop nobody's prepared to bleep that. You can't believe the Yeah you can, you can't, and they are Yeah, I don't think they caught it. They weren't expecting him to say that. Okay, well yeah, we were just like, oh my and F bomb. Yeah, he is mad. It's like, you know, he's talking like when my mom told me and Randy Ryan to cease fire and we didn't. Some F bombs were coming out in my house. My mom completely forgets that she said that word growing up. Oh my god, it's unbelievable. I've had it out with her a little bit. She said, I never said that, Yes.
Speaker 3: You did, you did, and it's shaped who I am today, mother.
Speaker 4: But is she just.
Speaker 1: I cannot quite figure out if my mom is she serious that she really doesn't remember dropping F bomb?
Speaker 3: Just avoid avoid, avoid or is she just like.
Speaker 1: No, just deny. I think she's at the point where she really believes that she wasn't floating F bombs all the time in our house growing up.
Speaker 3: I talk yourself into that, Mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that happened every day in my house, every day day. My mom ordered a cease fire daily in my house, and we never obliged. Okay, so we got F bombs all the time. It was just a battle royal. Somebody's got a pencil sticking in their leg, I mean at all times in my house. All right, these are wild times right now. We're trying to keep up on it. Trending is coming up. We're trying to keep up on it. I mean, mo keep's changing our headline today. Yes, you know, every every time we do Houston's headlines, it's been different, which is good. It's great.
Speaker 3: I mean, also not a professional.
Speaker 1: Everybody's kind of following along on all the things that are happening right now. Okay, all right, other things, maybe some fun things. What do you got, Well, we're gonna play a little game. There's a Brad Pitt movie coming out this weekend. It's called F one stands for Formula one, which is a style of racing that apparently a bunch of you are pretty into.
Speaker 3: What's the poll looking like on it full question?
Speaker 1: Are you interested in Formula one racing? Twenty seven percent of our audience, Yes, I'm a fan, twenty one percent of our audience somewhat interested, fifty one percent not really. I thought it'd be higher than that, So.
Speaker 3: I'm taking that as like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is fifty fifty yeah, so yeah, I don't have a problem. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't have a problem. Yes, I'm a fan and somewhat interested. You can have both of those numbers versus the not really people and yeah, you're just you're split right down the middle. I'm surprised. I think having a track in Austin has helped, and bringing it to America has helped. In general. Now they got one, there's two of them here, you got one in Vegas. Two. So with the movie coming up, I think a lot of people are interested. I do think there's going to be people. My mom, in addition to floating f bombs every day growing up, hated sports, okay, oh really hated sports. Loves sports movies, loves Rudy and Invincible, and a miracle. It doesn't matter. She's into it. She loves the sports movies, the baseball movies, all the Kevin Costner movies, she loves them all. Would never watch a baseball game if her life depended on it, except the couple that I've taken her to when she came to visit. He better hope that this F one movie has a storyline to it, because you're not gonna if you just get f one people going to see it, it's gonna flop. There's not enough of you, even at fifty percent of our audience. Somewhat, you know, it's got to be There's got to be a good story.
Speaker 3: Brad pitt and.
Speaker 1: And he's gonna bring it. He's like, you know, one of the biggest actors in the world.
Speaker 3: You told me the director is the guy that does the I.
Speaker 1: Think he did the last Top Gun movie.
Speaker 3: That seems like a big deal because.
Speaker 1: Remember he was talking about why didn't The question for him is like, you made Top Gun with Tom Cruise, You've worked with one of the greatest actors of all time. Why didn't you bring him in for this one? Yep, he said, because I can't control that guy. And I was worried what he would do behind the car. He goes, he'll push it too far where he scares everybody. He's a maniac too much. Brad Pitt will go to that point, he'll push himself. But if it gets to a point where it's like Brad Pitt say, I'm not doing that, Apparently Tom Cruise never says I'm not doing that. As a matter of fact, Tom Cruise says, I rewrote it, so that's ten times more dangerous now, and then I'm doing it myself and I don't. And I think the director, Tom Cruise would have been perfect for this movie. He's a little like those little F one drivers too, you know, a little skinny little guy, and they're kind of the same age, aren't they. Brad Pitt's sixty, now what Brad Pitt is sixty? I think?
Speaker 3: So really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no way? So yeah, he leaned up for this movie. Okay, he leaned up. These are the little skinny dudes behind those weird those cars. So I was talked into doing something called the Vibo five hundred. I need vibrators, I need phones, I need people calling in with the vibrators. I'm not doing it if I don't get four lanes of racing. Three lanes is boring to me. Boring. I need at least four lanes of racing with the vibes and all that. So it's for pit tickets to the Summer of Life. I'm gonna have you guys start calling in after the break. If you want to get in early. I don't mind that, just because we're looking for very very specific racers this morning, meaning racing your vibrators. I wouldn't mind you calling in and getting in and locking you in early. So I will open up the phone lines at seven one, but we'll do a big push for our racers after the break.
Speaker 12: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right, Welcome back everybody, Rod Bryan's Show. We have some lanes of racing that we're getting ready to go here for the Vibo five hundred. Apparently people want these pit tickets. I like to call them Brad pit tickets, but there they're pit tickets for the Summer of Loud Tour. So I'm going to talk about that coming up. Talking about F one racing. There are three American races. We forgot about the Miami one.
Speaker 3: Thank you to everyone that reached.
Speaker 1: Out lots of F one talk today on the show, our poll question, half of our audience is either a fan or somewhat interested. It's fifty. It's still a fifty to fifty split that whether or not you are into F one Formula one racing. But the racing that I'm concerned with is gonna come up after Alex tells us what's trending, Well, ceasefire, that's that's trending, like ceasefire was trending. The word ceasefire is trending.
Speaker 5: And Trump is not happy that they did not cease fire, which seems like a big part of the ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was no ceasefire, and that's where there's no ceasefire without ceasing fire. Is Trump f bomb or how are they handling that story out racing?
Speaker 5: I just see the video a lot when I looked on on Twitter, people posting the video, it's everywhere, Yeah, about him being mad about it, and then just everybody giving their opinions on it.
Speaker 1: I will not share because right right by Brighton like tight and bright but he just the president just floated that bomb out there. He is not happy that he reported that there was a cease fire and there wasn't. He is pissed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tattooesday is also trending.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Daniella Bittner is continuously trending because she was submitted to us by Bradley from Humble. You can check him out or check her out at the wolof Finigh Road Round and showpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 1: And then Morrissey is trending.
Speaker 5: He canceled the show in Stockholm because of exhaustion.
Speaker 1: We're talking about that. He's a mope dude. He said, I just read a sit in my room. But yeah, that's trending by the Buzz. Okay, look, I don't have time for Morrissey right now. I don't have time for Morrissey. What I have time for is the Vibo five hundred. Chilli has three lanes of racing. I can do two more. Let me just say hi real quick to race just now. We give you about three four minutes. Katrina, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you doing great? I can't wait to hear you in the Vibo five hundred. You're ready to do this coming up? Yeah, we're we're all wrapped up over here. You're ripped up, You're charged up. We've got fresh batteries. Is it a rechargeable it does cut basteries.
Speaker 3: I might put a new batteries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, you got time. You have time. It's just like take it to the pits, change the tires, do all the thing.
Speaker 3: Ready for racing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might need some fresh batteries. Okay, you got time though, Katrina, thank you very much.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Valerie says she wants to race this morning in the Vibo five hundred. Valerie, good morning, good morning. You're ready to go. You have you've got your vibrator and you're ready to race this morning. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 7: I'm kind of nervous.
Speaker 3: Never raced in public.
Speaker 1: No, this is great. Public racing is the best. I'm telling you. You do it once you be racing that thing all the time. Hang on for me and then uh in Jessica, Jessica, good morning, good morning day. Hi Jessica. You want to be in the Vibo five hundred the racing this morning. Oh that's so great. Okay, it sounds like you got me on speakerphone right now. It's gonna work better if you take me off of that. I'm just telling you, I know you're listening, but just get yourself situated. We got a couple more minutes and we're gonna we're gonna get a couple more racers in. Okay, Jessica, He oh, you sound great right there. That's perfect, and that's gonna help you. That's a that's a key component here to doing the racing in the Vibo five hundred. I've got room for two more gals that have a vibrator readily available. You have to have your vibrator ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't you tell me.
Speaker 1: I need what? Would you have brought something in? Would you?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to be prepared, know what I was stepping into.
Speaker 1: I've got room for two more racers. If you want to get into the Vibo five hundred, it's for pit tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some are allowed tours this weekend.
Speaker 1: Would Kevin James get us fired up? You would do it right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so.
Speaker 10: I just three things to say, God bless our troops, God bless.
Speaker 1: America, and gentlemen. Start. There's no way he talked the rest of the weekend. There's no way you could hear. He was not talking for the rest of the day, at least girls, if you've got a vibrator handy, if you want to be in the Vibo five hundred, all you gotta do is get that vibrator right there on the phone. We're gonna see who's got We're gonna judge you. We're gonna judge you on this. But I've got a couple of lines open at seven one three, two one two five, nine four five again for those pit tickets to the Summer of Loud Tour. If you want in seven to one three two one two five, nine four five that Kevin James clip deesk get me fired up. We gotta find more reasons to play that on the air. All right, perfect song, Alex to get you ready for the racing. Here's Incubus and Drive ninety four five the Buzz. There we go, ninety four or five the buzz. Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Incubis Drive Clever Alex, Good morning. I hope you're off show. Greg starts your dack. Thank you for joining us. I'm gonna get right into it. We got some gals that are ready to do some racing on the air. We're all excited. Even if you're not a huge fan of F one formula one racing. The movie looks good. What wasn't that? Another movie with four who was driving the car? And Ron Howard made the movie. It was good. I don't care about that car racing neither whatever that kind of racing is. But one of those Hensworth guys was driving. It was a really really good movie. The poll question this morning, are you interested in Formula one racing? Twenty eight percent of you say yeah, you're a fan, twenty percent say you're somewhat interested, fifty one percent not really. I am interested in Kevin James. Can we play that one more time before we start? Yes, we can.
Speaker 10: Okay, I just got three things to say. God, bless our troops. Uh huh, God bless America.
Speaker 1: Yes, gentle man start yea, Oh it hurts.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 1: That's real. That and the camera was right on him. I remember that because at the Sports Center was running a NonStop. I mean, they always have a celebrity. It must it's probably at the Indy five hundred, right, Yeah, if they have a celebrity that does this, what's the prize today? Today?
Speaker 3: We have pit tickets? Yeah for Saturday, Summer of Loud Tour.
Speaker 2: I'm talking I prevail Bear tooth kill Switch Engage Parkway Drive in the Woodlands. Tickets on sale ticketmaster dot com. But pit tickets, y'all, let's do this.
Speaker 1: I'm proud to say we have four lanes of racing. Tip oh, four lanes of racing. In Lane one is going to be Katrina. She's going to go first this morning. Katrina, good morning. Whoa, whoa, whoa who I think it's wild warm up laps.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, Katrina. You're in lane one. Let's talk a little bit about your vehicle this morning. Can I get a color? Okay, it's purple. And this is always interesting when you ask girls this. Can I get a size? Girls do not know? They'll do this to me. They'll do it's about nine inches, they'll do this. They put their hands together.
Speaker 3: That's apparently why girls are not suriously about at parking, because boys keeps killing us at six inches is no, She automatically wins.
Speaker 1: Lane one comes with a side of comedy about how big is your purple? People? Leader is moderate?
Speaker 3: Moderate? Good answer?
Speaker 1: Guys want to know what's my I would love I would love to know what you're what moderate is? I think all dudes listening right now would love to know if you're moderate. How's your dude? He's moderate, he's mod Katrina. Here's what I need you to do. I need you to turn the purple the purple monster. I need you to turn it on high. I need you put it right on the mouthpiece. I need to give it your best. I need to throttle that thing like you've never throttled it before. Whatever you're doing, your own time is up to you. But this is where it's for. The pit passes Katrina in laying number one, start your engine.
Speaker 3: It's pretty fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see what's happening here.
Speaker 3: I judge it from a one to a ten.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm interested in your opinion more than all of ours, to be honest with you. Hey, can Trina, that was a great job. Don't go anywhere. Don't go anywhere. We're off to a wonderful start.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Valerie has a completely different kind of vehicles. She's in line to Hi, Valerie, we welcome in. Let's talk about the vehicle you're using today in the Bible five hundred. First of all, what color is it? It's it's black, okay, And in size wise, what are we dealing with here? It's tiny but mighty. Oh it's a tiny so like maybe like on the go in the purse. Maybe you know you can take this traveling or exactly a great travel buddy, those long drives to work, long lunch breaks, traffic is you know what you could just you can bring this with you. It's discreet, all right, exactly okay, Valerie, the black Mini. We need to turn that. You said it's mighty the black mighty Mini in lane number two. Valerie starts your engine pulsen. Do you do you know? Do you know where the mouthpieces pieces? On your phone? I don't know if it's I don't know if it's hitting. I don't know if you're hitting the right spot. Valerie, are you there? Are you hitting the spot though? Are you hitting them right there on the mouth? You know where the mouthpiece is? That little you know? I mean, believe me, it's hard to find.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Believe me, it's a mystery where that mouthpiece is. It doesn't exist. They're looking for years. I know you said it's mighty mini black, but try to hit that mouthpiece. Let's just let's see.
Speaker 6: Let me give you go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, no comment, is it pulsing?
Speaker 3: It's there? Valerie.
Speaker 1: I think I think you need a bigger car. I mean this one. I'm gonna tell you right there.
Speaker 3: You can't tell a team how to run their race.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it looks like Jessica has dropped, but that's okay. We got Roxy. We haven't talked to Roxy yet.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hey Roxy, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Roxy, listen, this is your race to win or lose. This is your way. What color is your vehicle today? Blue? Size wise, size wise, very powerful.
Speaker 7: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: I heard that about the last one.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I know, but I'm actually gonna play. You're gonna hear mine.
Speaker 1: You know you know where you're going with this? You know where to put the blue?
Speaker 4: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Can I go ahead? She's ready, Rod, Roxy, start your engine. Go yes, Oh, Roxy, you knew where to go. Obviously you knew where to put big blue. She knew exactly where to put big blue. All right, hang on, we got just thank you, Roxy. Don't go anywhere you did. Awesome. Jessica's back.
Speaker 3: Oh Jessica.
Speaker 1: I thought we lost Jessica, but she's about Jessica in the morning. Okay, again with the speaker, I'm gonna need you not on speakers. I'm telling you you're gonna you don't want to be on speaker for this game. Jessica, can you hear me? Yes again? There you go? All right? What color are we dealing with? You're in leane three.
Speaker 3: Black with an orange tip. Unique.
Speaker 1: It's important to know what color the tip? Very important? Well, the tip is the orange that you got to see that thing getting ready to black tip blackaby stealth with the orange, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like racing stripes.
Speaker 1: Jessica, black orange tip Lane three. Jessica, start your engine. Let's hear it. Oh you mowing the law that orange tip? Really, Jessica. Oh he's still going, still going, Jessica, way to go? Would drop today? Hang on?
Speaker 3: What a race?
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, my very first vibe five hundred.
Speaker 1: Man, how'd you think it went as well? Did anybody? Does anybody have Valerie as their winner?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I do not Valerie black Mini, the black mini you need? You don't want minis, You don't want minis want. I'm sure there are some that pack a punch that one didn't. Okay, this is tough. This is tough. Does anyone have Katrina the purple people eater in the Winter Circle.
Speaker 3: I felt pretty good about Katrina.
Speaker 1: Do you have her as your highest score today? Alex? Do you? I do? I do not.
Speaker 3: In my second place, I.
Speaker 1: Had Katrina at number two. Katrina is now gone. Sorry, Okay, we knew you had Katrina down as one. Yes, we have Jessica, who was the fourth racer, but she's in lane three.
Speaker 3: Dropped right and then Roxy.
Speaker 1: Black with the orange, so we have black orange tip versus big blue. Who do you have as your winner.
Speaker 3: Black orange tip? Jessica?
Speaker 1: Who was your second, Alex? Jessica was my second. Jessica was my first winner. Jessica, I'm so glad you dropped, but then you came back. Let's let's hear that. Let's hear that race car one more time, one more time while motells everybody what you won? What do you give it?
Speaker 3: Jessica? Go Jessica. I have a pair of pit tickets for the summer of Loud Cheer, imail talk over that I prevailed Bear Tooth kill Switch Engage in Parkway Drive plus Jessica Saturday The Woodland Stick US on sale now ticketmaster dot com. But Jessica will be there in the pits.
Speaker 1: Jessica, great job today, Roxy, I had you as my number two. Roxy was very very close with Big Blue, but Jessica pulls off the win in the Bible. Five Pots, Rod Ryan Show, all Right.
Speaker 4: At Empire, Upon at Empire on the Buzz, ninety four fives the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Tat Tuesday. We still have a concert announcement to do today on the show. It's it's not announcing until ten. It's another one of those deals where we're gonna do mow the show. Around nine fifty, we'll have a question for you. You'll win tickets to something that you don't even know about, but you'll be winning tickets to the show that's going to announce at ten o'clock. And then right before we get out of here, we'll try to like sneak it in right at the top of the hour. Fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today. Most got more on that coming up in Houston's headlines, Take.
Speaker 3: It away, Good morning.
Speaker 2: President Trump announced last night that Israel and I Ran had agreed to a complete and total ceasefire that would end their twelve day war.
Speaker 3: Then we woke up this morning.
Speaker 2: Israel says I Ran launched more missiles after that ceasefire started. The Iranian military denied that, and Trump said both Israel and I Ran violated the ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Here we are, well, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Today, our Houston area facing more widespread thunderstorms. Are you sick of the rain yet? Because it's not done. If you avoided rain this morning, be prepared because this afternoon, early afternoon hours, it looks like brief heavy rain, lightning, gusty winds. Another typically hot June day, highs in the low nineties, feels like.
Speaker 3: Could reach one hundred and five.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you don't want to smell like an old person, you're gonna have to eat mushrooms.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The smell like a bingo hall, a church basement, an old Joeanne fabric store, right, smell like the Charleston Technically it is a body odor, but it's not hygiene related. Okay, It's a compound created by chemicals breaking down over time.
Speaker 2: But there is a way to combat it. You can eat more mushrooms and do so up to four times a week.
Speaker 1: You're telling me that the smell just appears on old people, it just comes chemically.
Speaker 3: Help it, But you can't help it. You just gotta eat mushrooms.
Speaker 1: I really thought they were using the same lotions.
Speaker 3: Just muthmells and butterscotch candies.
Speaker 2: No, for all of y'all that don't like mushrooms, there are mushroom extracts you can try or add more like peas and soy to your diet.
Speaker 3: It's gonna balance it out. It's science. Okay. Let's talk about Brad Pitt.
Speaker 2: He went through a little self realization after his divorce from Angelina Joelee, so he went to Alcoholics Anonymous for a little reboot. I guess he was on Dex Shepherd's podcast this week and he said, quote, I was pretty much on my knees. I was really open. I was trying anything and everyone.
Speaker 1: That was his quote, Can I Can I ask a question?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: And I already at risk of sounding like an ignoramus like I do every day. Alcoholics Anonymous is for alcoholics, right, I thought, so you just go there? When can you go there? If you just bummed out about getting divorced? Or did he have a drinking problem?
Speaker 3: Do you have a drinking problem?
Speaker 1: I didn't make me a little bit of it. I didn't listen to the podcast. It just sounded like he was devastated after the divorce. A lot of things were going on. Is it just can you go in there and talk to people that are also depressed about other things or it just seems like.
Speaker 2: You start to look forward to the meetings said it meant a lot of time to doing spending time with those people. This really special experience. So he never acknowledged whether he had an alcohol.
Speaker 1: Issue or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, big weekend for Brad f one opens in theaters.
Speaker 1: What's his brother doing?
Speaker 4: Doug?
Speaker 3: No word if Doug will be there or not.
Speaker 1: Doug pit, it's my new favorite pit.
Speaker 2: He is a great American. Let's talk about some non Americans. Three Days Grace, the Canadian rockers. They launched arguably their biggest anthem yet with the release of a song called Dominate.
Speaker 1: What's not to like about this is radio Wizard? You gotten this track yet? I would imagine he's got wizard hit me up. We got about ten songs we want played on the radio right now. We have started a list, haven't we. There's a list of all.
Speaker 2: This is from their eighth album, Alienation. It's going to be out August twenty second. Yeah, and it's the first time in over a decade that the singer Adam is back, right, Yes, so we've got two singers, Adam and Matt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we talked about this before the new singer comes back. Oh, you're not getting rid of the replacement singer. Okay, you guys have to coexist. But when you go see them, they had hits with the replacement singer, and they have a ton of hits with Adam. So they're gonna go to do their songs and then these new songs together and this is it. It's working man. Sorry, you could play this.
Speaker 3: This should be in the F one movie.
Speaker 1: This could be any sports highlight reel.
Speaker 2: It's the fire that wakes you up when the world doesn't. The band says three days Grace Dominate. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: It's good three two one, dominate, Dominate on three. Alex, you know what do you got? Castros, You're back in action tonight.
Speaker 5: They're gonna open up a three game series with the Phillies at Dykin Park. Framer Valdez have been the mount for this show. Is gonna begains Philadelphia's Rangers. Suarez first pitches at seven to ten. You can listen to that game over on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety News Radio seven forty k t r H, and that what's going on in sports.
Speaker 12: Let's go Houston's Rock, Houston's alternative and home of The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five, The Buzz Good.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five Bus Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. I'm excited. I'm always excited about the Smasha Pumpkins, but I'm excited about tomorrow. Whataburger Wednesday. Of course there will be wild Card Wednesday, and there's Tattuesday today, none of that stops. But Whataburger Wednesday? It's easy. I just had a Gale email me. She said, well, what do I put my picture tomorrow? I said, She goes, I can't wait to go get my waterburger tomorrow. What do I send my picture? You can send it to me. You can send it, just email me Rod at the Buzz dot com and then I'll get help from the team. And now I can't say that Moe is the easiest email m at the Buzz dot com. That's the easiest email. You send them to hers.
Speaker 3: We'll always do it.
Speaker 1: We're all just gonna kind of flood our socials with you guys eating your water Burger. You know what we'll do. We'll put something like first Up Chili tomorrow on our Facebook page. We'll put like a we'll pin something to the top, and then you can just in the comments you can add your picture if that's your way. But if you don't have that, that's fine. I get it. Some of you guys are aren't on social But we just want to thank whata Burger tomorrow. They've already told us that they're writing a six thousan five hundred dollars shock. That's huge, that is huge. So we want to thank them by just going to Waterburger tomorrow. That's it. That's all you have to do. There's like, well, Rob, what's the what is there a meal combo that I have to No, there's nothing you don't got to You don't got to do anything to that person that's taken your order. You're gonna say anything. You're just going to Waterburger to thank them for their generous their generosity and for years of it, years of it. Now they get involved in the community in community in so many ways, but they always come through big on the backpack program working with Houston Children's Charity. So we're gonna say thank you to Waterburger tomorrow. I'm just asking you, guys. Can't wait to see you guys, and you're and you're water Burger. Whether it's a breakfast, saying which or whatever it is you get, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. But what I did say is I don't want to see your received. I want to see you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't care. No makeup. Who cares? I'm used to it, Alex, he has a worn makeup in ten years, coming in here every morning.
Speaker 3: Thinks of a sweet baby face.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's worn makeup one day. I don't care that you don't have makeup on in the morning. I don't care. I want to see I want to see you guys, all right with your water Burger tomorrow. Can't wait, can't wait. They're gonna be coming in. By the way, I was like, well, what about us? Are we eating tomorrow?
Speaker 3: That was an important question.
Speaker 1: You were very serious.
Speaker 3: Stop at four am? Or can I just go on with my day?
Speaker 1: There's uh, there's psychology for everything. Color psychology is the study of how different colors can affect your mood and behavior. Now, Moe do you feel it's okay to have this. Do you feel you have certain colors that look better on you? Do you have a color that you are drawn to like when you wear outfits.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that I do, but I'm not girly enough to care.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a couple. The only time anybody has ever commented and said that specifically with me is I've worn a couple like red or maroon shirts and you get compliments and compliments in a way it's like, that's a good color on you. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: Oh there is something about like your skin tone. Yeah, And there are people out there that'll come to your house and tell you which color you should wear, Like, how.
Speaker 1: Do you feel this color is on me? Like, no one's ever said this shirt, like, hey, it's a good color on you. I have a million blue shirts. Yeah, the only time I've ever received that, And it's more than once, but maybe it's twice, but it was it was a reddish color. Maybe I just I never wear it. It's like, oh, I don't see you in that. It looks different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe Alex, you got a color.
Speaker 1: You look wonderful in that blue shirt. It matches your That shirt really does match your eyes.
Speaker 3: It brings out your eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a good color. You ever been told you had a good color? No, like you were wearing colors? Well, it was sure. So I don't know how much evidence there is in this field. As with all things psychology, I'm suss. They say red, yellow, and orange are known as warm colors. They can evoke feelings ranging from warmth to hostility. Okay, that's varying wildly. Now they got blues, purples, and greens are known as the cool colors, and they can make you feel anything from calm to sad. Again, it's a wild variance. But according to color psychology experts, one color stands above them all, especially when you wear it. Green is the psychological primary color that balances the other colors out to stressed, It'll calm you down in the dumps, that'll lift you up. Green it's a calming color. And there are studies that show seeing the color green in your environment lowers your stress levels. Like you see it a green space in a city. It can lower your blood pressure, your heart rate, and they say green tends to be soothing. These are like psychologists, and these colored experts Wearing green may make you feel more relaxed and less anxious. Wearing the color green will make you feel less anxious.
Speaker 3: I should I wear green.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say that I would like you all to wear green.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might change Rod's mind.
Speaker 1: You're all stressing me and freaking me out every day. Maybe if you guys would wear a little bit more green. Now, I will say green is the color that I have the least in my arsenal of clothing. I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say it's dead last, really green. Yeah, just in my T shirts alone, I probably have four green T shirts. Ask how many black T shirts? I have a million? Right, you have a lot of green. I would say purple is probably my Oh, I got some purple.
Speaker 3: I don't have a lot of purple.
Speaker 1: I have more purple than green, really I do. Yeah, Purple's my favorite color. Oh, if you knew anything about it, I don't. Okay, According to the color psychology experts, you might want to start wearing a little bit more green, all right. The things you learn on The Rod Ryan Show Alternative income a chance to win a thousand dollars Good luck, Houston Native and The Rod Ryan Morning show the buzz Rock and alternatives. All right, welcome back, everybody tattooesday, getting ready for tomorrow's water Burger Wednesday. All you gotta do is go to water Burger tomorrow. Any take a picture. I want to see your h and everybody's gonna have a happy face. Anybody looks sad with water burger in their hand.
Speaker 3: Can't think of anyone.
Speaker 1: It's like it's humanly getting the sadness right right. I think it's humanly impossible to have a frown and water Burger in your hand. I don't think it's possible. Yeah, So I can't wait to see your smiling faces with your water Burger tomorrow. And that's it. You got to just go buy Waterburger to thank them for their continued support of our backpack program. I would like every one of you your continued support. If you haven't gone shopping yet, I heard our stuff is here. Deb did a drop off yesterday. What, yeah, our stuff is here. Oh I just thought of that right now. I think it's behind the desk. We got a new dude behind the desk. Yeah, all right, but it's back there. So tomorrow is tomorrow. Waterburger Wednesday. There's a concert announcement coming up at the end of the show. We're going to do mow the show for a pair of tickets that has yet to be announced that's not coming up until about nine point fifty. And then right before we get out of here, we'll tell you what you won the tickets to, and then we'll give away tickets the rest of the week to that show. But you're going to be happy about it.
Speaker 13: Online it's Alex Online the muzz and I'd like to be happy about what you're presenting us Alex Online.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you'd be happy. They'll be entertained.
Speaker 5: Today's AOL is weird signs that people have seen at businesses and or restaurants, like Cherry Erection Incorporated is a metal building direction company.
Speaker 1: They build metal buildings and it says we get it up. That's just that's what the sign says on that as they should. Well, why would you not.
Speaker 5: There's a dream lounger like I guess store for chairs, and the chair on the logo looks like it would be something you could use in the Bible five hundred.
Speaker 1: What about the towing company called Camel that would also would fly here? Right, there's a perfect.
Speaker 5: Bread company called Big Booty bread Coat, and it looks like Freddie Mercury.
Speaker 1: Is just a fat ass as there as their logo interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that these are like offensive everything, but it's just people were like, what the hell is that being logan?
Speaker 3: How did you take that?
Speaker 5: So go check it out see some weird logos if the world finished rod Ryan Show dot com.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite. Sit around there, Dickens. I guess you're right over there and see why don't you go? Look? All right?
Speaker 9: Thank you, Alex The rod Ryan Show on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. That's Lincoln Park and up from the bottom Moe was reporting that Lincoln Park canceled the show. I hadn't seen anything else about it. Why they canceled the show? Who was the reason they canceled the show? I don't know. Maybe something's not feeling well. We're not sure. We're not sure. Good Morning rod Ryan's Show. Ooh, I just went over to the front desk. The stuff that I purchased from the rod Ryan Show care store is here. Oh my first look at it. I mean, you see the stuff online.
Speaker 3: It's different. You get your hands on it.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah. The people that get Amazon packages to their house and then leave him sit there for a day or two.
Speaker 3: Not that girl.
Speaker 1: I'm not that guy.
Speaker 3: That's like Christmas.
Speaker 1: I need to know what's going on in that box. I'd forget sometimes what I ordered. I don't remember what shirts are. I ordered one of everything. I paid for him.
Speaker 3: Guys, I thank you for the kids.
Speaker 1: It's for the kids. I know this is the site gag. We're on the radio, but I want you guys to go to the rod Ryan Show Carers online store and you can kind of look at us. We're uh, I'm doing a little fashion show right now on Facebook. I think be mad about that.
Speaker 3: That'll be all right, well, sir, kind of a I don't see a resemblance.
Speaker 1: Borrowed little astroey. This is a nice looking shirt. There's a rod Ryan Show shirt.
Speaker 3: I like the blue an orange, all right.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, I have never Oh we did. That's not true, Alex. What's the one time we sold a rod Ryan Show green shirt? Thank hard. You should know this. Your face is on it. Was it green or was it blue? It was lime greens surelight blue. That was lime green. I have that lime green. We sold a shirt once with our four caricatures on it, my wife, Tesa and Chile. Your wife drew those. Yeah, it's on a lime green shirt. The only time I think we sold a lime shirt. Here we go, Today's Good Mood, brought to you by the Rod Ryan Show. It's got a little son on there. Like it, like it?
Speaker 3: Like black another black shirt, Rod, Yeah, you have a type.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this, go ahead. The other colors. When I start getting a little crazy on our colors, they don't sell interesting, they don't sell you know what sells black and gray, black and gray, black and gray T shirt and then navy blues and stuff. So yeah, we do have a type. Look at this logo here. Who made this logo?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Is that the Alex logo?
Speaker 1: Alex made this logo?
Speaker 3: A lot more about your art, Alex.
Speaker 1: I Robers asking for designs.
Speaker 5: I came over with a design and I put it on his shirt thing, and Rod put it on his hat.
Speaker 1: I tweaked. I tweaked very little on what he sent me. I can't remember. I might have changed up some writing or something on there. I thought so much of Alex's logo. Nice that I bought a couple of hats. Nice, I bought a couple of hats with the Alex logo. That logo is really put like a little cigature. Oh this is the your mom shirt.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 1: I like that, right, Your mom loves the Rod Ryan Show. That cute guys.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 1: I know it's radio.
Speaker 3: There's a box Christmas.
Speaker 1: What's in the box. Oh, it's gonna be the coffee.
Speaker 3: But let me see it.
Speaker 1: Mugs, koozies.
Speaker 3: It's like a matte black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool that I had a lot of different colors to choose from. I still went with black. Yeah, shocking because it's coffee. You have a white coffee mug and then it starts to get stained. This isn't gonna get stained at all. You got to okay, I went, I went TI die on the kozies and I had to go. I had to get more koozies because everybody knows the story that people walk out of my house with them because they think I get them for free and I don't. Oh, these are the big koozies that your mom coozies, Slim the slim toll your mom coozies all right, their shirts for the family.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, you you bought one of everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did buy a lot. That's a that's a dense box full of stuff. But that's good. It's money that's all going to purchase backpacks for kids. Guys. The merch it's printed, it's ready to ship out, it's ready to go. You could get it shipped directly to your house, or you can go pick it up at b MP. Our friends that do all the work for us. They host the store. They helped me with the designs. They looked at Alex design, They're like, this thing will never sell. I go, no, it'll sell. No, they loved it. They did love the Alex design. As a matter of fact, I think when Alex threw me that you want to put that on a green shirt? You might have You might have put did you want green? No? Okay, you might have sent that to me. Or did you just send me the logo? Diould you throw it on a show? I've sent a couple options on the logo. I think you did. Okay, this stuff really does look good. I know it's ours, and I'm gonna say that it looks good. The stuff really does look good. It's cool, it's all new. If you want to get after it, Chili pump up that store to the top spot, links and guests on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com. You don't want any of this cool stuff, that's great. You can still drop twenty bucks in there and we can go and uh and get some backpacks full of school supplies for the kids that need them. Right here, All the money stays right here in the area.
Speaker 5: Ryan Show ninety four five, The Bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Thank you guys so much for having us on. I gotta go take a look at the story. Who's buying? Who's buying? Amy says that we should put a towel. Then the rod Ryan Show cares.
Speaker 2: Store kind of I need her to elaborate kind of a towel, maybe a beach towel, well, so you can rock it at the pool.
Speaker 1: I got questions, Okay, Like there is a towel that you could dry your dishes with, There is a towel that you could dry off with after getting out of the pool. And then I feel like there's a different towel. I feel like black guys wear a towel over their shoulder and dry themselves off when they're out.
Speaker 2: It's similar to my husband's truck towel. What is that He keeps it on a center console. I think it's for sweat Slashka when.
Speaker 3: He eats out.
Speaker 1: I say black guys because Craig Robinson always has a towel, and I think he sells them. I think he sells his towels too. Yeah, but it's just so he walks around them.
Speaker 4: Book.
Speaker 1: You can dry yourself of something to keep it like on your shoulder, That's what I mean. I cant a towel like a handkerchif chief that.
Speaker 5: I do my podcast with all it just has like like rag, he's got a towel a big guy just to dry himself off.
Speaker 1: What kind of towel you want?
Speaker 3: Amy tell us more.
Speaker 1: If it'll sell, I will put our name on it.
Speaker 3: It's going to go right under the crock pot.
Speaker 1: Last week, Hey, we should be getting those by the fourth of July. Mine it was in time and it wasn't a crock pot. It was a Trumps. What else was? We were getting silverware, Darnell phones, plates, China, Shana Trump China there could be a crazy Trump store up by the fourth of July with all kinds of merchandise. Before you guys start spending your money on all that Trump stuff, I need you to buy our stuff first. Okay, I know you ever you know I don't have a Rob Ryan Show insta pot damn it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know if is there is there.
Speaker 1: I drive deb over at BNP crazy. She does this for a living. If I I thought like you guys would buy Frisbees, I'd sell Frisbees. I would roll flags. Could Hacky Sacks come back? Rod Ryan Show Flags? I feel like, like, I know this stuff is cool and a couple of people would buy it. I need to carry. The problem is I need to buy a butt. I even need to buy a lot of them, a space l ot, an allotment of them. Sometimes when it comes to like the Stanley Cups that we have the right I have to buy, sometimes it's a weird number, like seventy two of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to make it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to get a decent price on them. But then I'm on the hook. I have to upfront pay for those, and then I gotta sell them. And if I get stuck with them, then I make no money. True, So that's that's what I'd be worried about. With the towels. Give me a yeah, yeah, yeah. The bandana. We had the bandana and they sold. Okay, we still have in this story the bandanas. That means they're left over from like two years ago. For a round bucks, you can have a Rod Ryan show Mayhem bandana. Come on, Amy, there's your talent here, You're done, there's your time done. Okay, get a bunch of them and sew it together, use it as a crop top, use it at the pool on Survivor. Hey, keep this going. Record numbers of are we two weeks away from Fourth of July? Yeah? Less then, yeah, less less than seventy two point two million Americans be going out of town for the fourth of July. Sixty one million road tripping, five point eight four million we will be flying. And guess what all of those numbers are up from last years. These are the highest I feel. We come in here every year and we're breaking another record. There's more people out there on the roads. The number I thought was interesting. After planes and cars, four point seven eight million Americans, bus, train and boat cruises count under that. So planes, trains, and automobiles. Yeah, but buses, trains and cruises. There's almost five million people gonna be moving around on those three.
Speaker 3: Awesome, can go all with your bad self.
Speaker 1: I personally thought we'd all have a jet pack by now. I think there's even a band named we were promised jet packs. Yeah, I think there was a band called that. It's my favorite band name ever. We were promised.
Speaker 3: Jet packs and here we are.
Speaker 1: It's like in Super Bowl one there was a guy in a jet pack. Show they have perfected that. Okay, one of those early old timey super Bowls, there's a dude in a jet pack. Yeah, it's not advanced. It's not advanced since then, you know. Yeah, Well they had other stuff, what iron Man? Where's the iron Man hands? And the Ironman feet? The fly ride? The development was canceled. Well, you don't know what you're giving away on the show, because it's a concerted announcement that's coming up. We're gonna give away a pair of tickets before you even know what you're gonna win. It's all coming up on the shows Rocky.
Speaker 14: And Morning Show six to ten am ninety four five buys Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Okay, so we're gonna do that thing.
Speaker 1: That we do from time to time. I don't can you can tell. I don't control when concerts are announced. Why would you do it? At ten?
Speaker 3: They'll do?
Speaker 1: You got this guy in the morning that'll talk it up, he'll spend time on it, he'll put it, he'll shine that penny up for you. He'll tee it up for tons of ticket sales. H we'll waitful ten. I don't know. So what I like to do is give away a pair of tickets to the show that's about to announce at ten, which I know you're gonna be happy about. By answering most question, I can't even tell you what you're winning.
Speaker 3: No, it's a cool prize. I'm aware of this price.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell you what you're calling for. Okay, what's your question to win these mystery tickets?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: According to Ultimate Classic Rock dot com, Yeah, what's the number one summer themed rock song.
Speaker 1: Nobody really argued it? Yeah, I mean none of us.
Speaker 3: Are really passionate about it.
Speaker 1: I would agree it's not my favorite song, but I never take it off when it's on. I understand why it's the number one summer song. It's not my personal favorite, no problem with it. I'll allow it. Seven one, three, two and two five nine four five. We also put a link up to it. But you're calling for tickets that you don't know what they are. It's mo the show, ninety four five The Buzz. Here we go, ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show, third night Blinds that mean Charmed Life nine five. I should just go ahead and tell you the concert. No, I can't, not just yet. I gotta get I gotta at least get close to ten o'clock. Make sure I got all the information. I do have the information, okay, And it says right there, don't announce until ten dummy. Just do it. It was to me that dummy was written for me. Actually, don't say anything until ten dummy. I'll make well. Can I give away a pair of tickets beforehand? And I got the old If you must, Now it's.
Speaker 6: Time for show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: If you have to, Good morning rod Ryan's Show, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Who is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My name's Jeff, Jeff. Welcome in. I've got a pair of tickets to this show that's about to announce. You'll be happy, You'll be real happy with it.
Speaker 10: I can.
Speaker 1: I can give you one of these though, for sure makes me laugh every time. Oh you got a question for this guy?
Speaker 3: I do, Hey, Jeff.
Speaker 2: According to Ultimate Classic Rock dot com, what is the number one song summer themed rock song?
Speaker 1: It'll be Schools Out by Alice Cooper. Oh dude, guess what, No, No, I'm about new Schools Out Alice Cooper. I thought it was a better song you did. I thought that it should have been maybe number one.
Speaker 3: It was number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was number three. Good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Who is this?
Speaker 5: Travis?
Speaker 1: Travis? It wasn't our personal favorite, but nobody really argued it. What on the list of the best summer rock songs, we came in at number one summer Yeah, Well, good Travis, nurs unless you tell you all every morning, thank you, thank you, thank you for that. I like the original. I like the cover. Some people will say, well, the cover is better. I don't know that the cover's better. The original is great. And it's the one song that Don Henley will do when he's performing with the Eagles. He's always gonna squeeze this one in there, and he'll give you like, maybe one other one, but yeah, he played this in the sphere.
Speaker 5: Was great.
Speaker 1: Dude, you won. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you won. Travis. Let's stick around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, drive for COVID Cola so in the morning, you know, I'll start early.
Speaker 6: I get.
Speaker 4: The full show.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 3: You something about a diet coke over ice.
Speaker 1: You want tickets to go see Cage the Elephant. That's awesome, Thank you, dude, it is awesome. I'm going a little early here. You got a pair of tickets Cage the Elephant Live. This is the concert announcement October sixth, Yeah, seven one three music call. Tickets will go on sale this Friday at ten am ticketmaster dot com. And you have the first pair of tickets before you're supposed to even have them. Travis super excited. All right, man, I'm super excited for you, dude. Thanks for listening. Man, I appreciate you. All right. Okay, the week they don't go shit, Alex, how good are they live? Incredible? Incredible, incredible line there's so much five times noway like all time. Mans. You gotta get up there and say I'm for sure Cage the Elephant tickets for the rest of the week here before they go on sale this Friday. Circle it on your Calendar's kids, October sixth seven, one three music call. All right, that's your concert announcement tomorrow we'll have more tickets for you. That's great Mile of Meat like champion, one of the great old time champions of the Mile of Meat. He married the Gale we hooked him up with and he's a one time Hall of Famer. That's Paul. He beats Silly Richard this morning. Silly Richard became a one pump chump in addition to getting the silly nickname. So Paul will be on with us tomorrow morning, fresh out of bed. Head to head. We play every morning at six twenty. Jessica is going to be in the brad Pitt for is that the following reverse show No Summer of Loud to her, I prevail and bear tooth. So she's gonna be the pit for that thanks to that. That was the black one with the orange tip right memory the vibe oh five hundred first time. Yeah. Tomorrow is whatter Burger Wednesday. My ask of you is to go to Waterburger tomorrow, take a picture, send it to me and we'll We'll flood all of our socials with you and your happy faces. And this goes for tomorrow morning, and then Rod, I can't make it there for lunch. Okay, go to lunch. Take a picture, send it to me. I'll be checking all day to tomorrow. All right, Oh, you're taking the family for dinner to Waterburger. Awesome idea. It's a way of saying thank you for them bringing us that big old check. They're gonna stop by with that check tomorrow. Jeremy's up next. He looks mad. We stole another concert announcement from him. He's got the NonStop nooner. He does have a chance at alternative income coming up in about ten minutes from now. He'll give you a chance to pick your tickets in the one o'clock hour to win some great shows, to go to some great shows. That's it. Alex said on the break that today went by fast. It did go by fast. Today, it did go by fast. All right, guys, have an awesome Tattuesday. We're on a twenty hour break. I can't I can already imagine the water, the sweet sweet Waterburger tomorrow. I can't wait. I'm gonna be all good, all day today, everybody go to the gym, everybody work out, Alex go for a run, and then you can eat out it. I don't know if anything I can do anything today to make myself feel guilt free eating that water burger, but the kids will help the kids. The fact that we're doing it for the kids, then maybe I could eat that guilt free. All right, we're back in twenty hours, am. Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 6: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will Be podcast, check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.