Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome back. This is episode nineteen of Relationships Is a Bitch. Mike Gagavino here with aj Benza and our relationship since say Arena would hey, guys.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: Looking good? Everybody looking good?
Speaker 3: A studio?
Speaker 1: My studio is hot.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about Fansy.
Speaker 1: Is a Bitches brought to you by the Gemini near Me app, the self love and Relationship intelligence app inspired by our very own relationship expert, Arena Wood. Gemini near Me has helped thousands to fall in love with themselves. And speaking of love, Irena fell back in love with some puppies this weekend. They returned from three weeks of puppy boot camp and so how well trained were the puppies when they returned from boot camp?
Speaker 3: Mike, I should say thank you to your wife because that was initially your idea. Jerry and did very well. And I have to tell you I should admit I love those doggies. My love was so conditional since beginning. It's not a baby to have unconditional love and accept everything because it wasn't easy. Yes, all those peas and poops all over the house. Dogs were very untrained, weren't train, not untrained, and yeah, they were digging and they were always dirty, and you know, it was a lot of mess in the house, plus our eighty four years old mother that couldn't afford biting because your skin is very substally, you know, and soft and tended. So whatever. Now they came back like two unbelievable doggies. But my daily routine is totally changed because usually I took clients very early in the morning, early in the morning when they are overseas, and now my morning routine and I shuffle through the morning, was totally dogs routine. We wake up, we have no phones on purpose, while having our mauch of coffee, and after a while, walking dogs for another hour, hour and a half or something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And we do it for maybe forty minutes. But after you meet your neighbors, and we don't know many people in all Golm, so we just oh, how are you, what's your name, what's your doggie's name, blah blah blah. So it starts to be over one hour, so maybe exaggerated with one hour and a half, but it's still a lot, and I can't control the time, so I leave around seventy seven ish and I come back like eight forty. So in twenty minutes, I have my English, I have my podcast, I have my client by something and I'm still adapting. I medag it myself and it'll be okay.
Speaker 1: Well, we're primarily worried about is your husband not abiding by everything that the trainer told your husband he has to do? And the dog's getting spoiled and fallen out of everything they just love. See, how are we going to keep him on track?
Speaker 2: Kenny can go to a maybe Kenny can go to a camp.
Speaker 1: Three own a three week owner dog owners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah for crazy dog lovers. So what happens? I call Mike very stressed out while Sunday shopping for doing grocery and say, Mike, I had some business questions, but not about it. So I told him about the dog is we just left the boot camp and dogs trainer AJ He says, you have to feed them twice today. The latest time is two pm. Otherwise they will poop in the house. And that was one of the main reasons why we don't have to like why we send them to this dog cam. I see my husband while we are walking seven pm in the night he's feeding them. I say, Ken, what are you doing and he said, I can't let my dog start. What your animal yourself, you understand they have to eat. I said, okay, let's ask vit. So we asked just BTT. I didn't ask erna ai vatar, but I asked how to feed animals at two months and a half stage. They told us it's okay, like three times a day, but you still have to be very consistent about walking them out as much as.
Speaker 2: That's too early.
Speaker 3: That was rough that, yes, but they were sitting doing down everything they say, of course, because they're starting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, normally a dog needs that, even my little touchy, you know. A half hour of exercise is great for them. But typically there's a morning peepee and poopy, and then there's a before you go to sleep peepy and poopy. But I mean I put feed heer at five o'clock just.
Speaker 3: And that's what we are doing. I think it's a golden middle. It's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'll be fine because you already met your neighbors. You don't have to meet them again and again. It'll be fine. And if you walk them at night, no one's going to be able to talk to you. It'll be a faster walk, I.
Speaker 3: Said, Kenny, I see all these people are so much in peace and harmony. And then they said, it looks like nobody's working in this community off too. They are retired most of all. Yeah, okay, well, well.
Speaker 2: You know dogs, dogs really I love them. They're better than people to me. But they they can take over your life. I don't even mind it. You know, for four years, Mike can tell you. When I left my wife, I was with TUTSI. I was with a suitcase with touts, going from Chicago to Vegas to l A different hotels, different airlines. She was my life. I mean, I wouldn't have it any other way. And I'll have her. I'm actually gonna take her back when I go leave Chicago. I'm gonna stop in Vegas and see Andrew get Totsy, bring her back to my place.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, of course we're doing that. But I want us to have I want to I want both of us to have her because she's important to both of us. But yeah, I'll be taking home later this month.
Speaker 1: Is that is awesome? So Arena an important lesson from last week's show, Arena loves everybody or loves most people and sees all the good people, which is part of what makes you so great. But when we were doing the Kanye and Banka segment, Arena post, well, no, no, this is what you did to you because I want to tell you what you saw and then what actually happened. And you're going to kick yourself because Arena after the show came to me and she went like, you know, I see some things in the numbers that are that are kind of bad that I don't like to say negative things about people, and so I didn't say and I'm like, Arena, you have to when you see something like that in the numbers, you have to bring it up. Otherwise we're not being fully transparent. We need to be for for the audience and for ourselves. Well, what do you think happened? The next day?
Speaker 2: They split up? Yeah, I didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what because I don't watch news. I try to, you know, Kenny, No, I tell you, Kenny is watching Fox most of all the times and other TV channels, but they are news related. Everything is about politics. So we never watched all these Kenny Vesta, I didn't know that, but I have to tell you, as much as I'm not a big fan of both of them, your horoscope is crazier than you're is much crazier. And I had a reason not because I try to be nice and you know, to please everybody and to be a sweet arena. It's different by let's say, if you applied and book your session with me and you tell me Irena with numbers, you can sell a lot of stuff. I'm not a few fortune teller, but still it opens up your potential, and I say, Mike, I wouldn't be able even tell it to your wife that you're known forever and trust as much as possible, or to your kids as well as psychological session. I feel comically, I agree that we speak about celebrities and they like when you speak about that because it's the promotion. So from these points of view, I do something good for them. From points of view of karma, maybe I open up something that I shouldn't because nobody asked me about it.
Speaker 2: You understand, No, you don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 1: But if you saw the bad karma there, you saw it in the next day, Well, so what happened?
Speaker 3: How did they separate, tell me this.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. The guy Kanye is a crazy person. He just decided to go back on his anti semitic rant how he hates Jews, and then he quit Twitter, and he had his website.
Speaker 1: Got kicked off.
Speaker 2: He got kicked off Twitter, and he has his website where he sells one item and then a T shirt was a swastika on it. It's horrible. So apparently Bianca had you know, there were things leading up, and then after that she said, I can't be around this. I can't be around this guy who's so anti Semitic and just hating Jewish people. So they're no longer together. But I don't. You don't need to worry about being personal with these celebrities. You just say I don't. It's not a bad thing if you say I don't see them staying together for a long time.
Speaker 3: It was not about their match.
Speaker 4: They are cooku together and maybe they will even get back together to each other. You know, these people they have to match because they would better not spore a life of the other people. It's I know you like your shape, I know she's sexy. This party is visible without any astrology and nomerology, right but Aja, I have to tell you there is something that I saw a lot of a lot of aspects for both of them. Never do any kind of spiritual crazy retreat. Let's say ayavasca is probably not there the treatment as well. They have to stay away from drugs, from everything. What is you know, can influence their psycho system. And I'm sorry. This type of behavior, in my mind, I.
Speaker 3: Could be very You're not wrong, should be provoked by something like drugs or tablets or whatever, or alcohol. They have big letters stay away from this, and they both haven't. I think their union is unhealthy. What of them plus together. It's a bump explosives and it happened.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 1: Now. Later in the show, we're going to do something a little bit different. We're going to talk about the relationship between two countries, and so whatever you see in the numerology of the two countries. If we're gonna take over Canada and it's going to become the first state, the audience needs to know it's going to be the fifty first state.
Speaker 2: You're not going to hurt anybody's feelings. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Just I have my opinion about this. You know, it's like numerology can tell you this alex plain. I'll dive into that later on.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, because there's one thing about we always do this show on Tuesdays. One thing I love about doing on Monday is you have a whole weekend of stuff that's happened, that's fresh that we can talk about. And there's there's so much out there that that involves relationships in in one way or another. Maybe we'll have time and we'll talk about some of these some of these others. But by the way, aj Is is back in Chicago visiting Rosalie and Jack, and you talk about relationships between siblings and and and what people will do for each other. AG's back in Chicago probably six times a year, helping out there and doing things with with his sister. And the quid pro quo is the unbelievable menu that.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am, It's everything when I ate last night, you know, I mean, here's the thing. You know, Rosalie just had her hip operation because she fell, but she's doing okay. So I'm driving her car, the brand new Cadillac. The battery was dead because it's so freezing out here. It's one degree. I left La seventy five degrees to fly to a one degree in Chicago. But what are we going. We're gonna go to the store. We gotta get lobster tails. Ad buys shrimp, and I'm gonna stuff the shrimp with crab meat, and I'm gonna stuff the lobster crab meat. So last night's dinner was just ribby stuffed shrimp with crab meat, stuffed lobster tails with crab meat. I mean it just that's just a Sunday. And I helped to cook because we always make it was cooked together in the kitchen, and uh yeah, I mean that's that's my payback for me to help out is I get to eat and get fatter and fatter while I'm here because it just doesn't go out.
Speaker 1: You get plenty of exercise in that minus one degree or whatever the heck it is. But as they are helping out his sister and his brother in law, Doze says, By the way, as of this morning, that Chelsea Clinton was given eighty four million dollars by us AI. D unbelievable. That money, at least a lot of it, was supposed to go to Haiti. Maybe we'll have some time to talk about that. Yeah, Trump buzzing the racetrack at Daytona, going to Daytona five hundred. It was pretty interesting. That was America's dumbest news anchor in my opinion. Margaret Brennan at CBS showed why she is America's dumbest news anchor in an interview she did with Marco Rubio that hopefully we'll have a couple of minutes to talk about. And there's all kinds of stuff surrounding the festivities of Saturday Night Lives fiftieth anniversary that went on, and so I do want to talk about talk about that first. Yeah, Now, did you guys get a chance to watch any of what was going on with the SNL festivities? I saw all over social media too.
Speaker 2: I saw a bunch of it. I taped it. I'm going to watch all of it to do my famous A bit show. But I saw a lot. I love SNL, even when it's bad, I love it. I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: I love I actually think the musical show, which was the fifty years of music performances on SNL, was better than the regular special that they were both excellent. You have to watch both of them. But but there were some performances in the music special were incredible and there were some that just left you with your mouth just go why don't we What is going on? Putting Divot?
Speaker 2: I doubt no.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know how youribed Divo?
Speaker 2: Was this new wave?
Speaker 1: Was this new wave band that came out in like hazmat suits and uh these weird uh like as Matt goggles right and uh and did this uh you know, very computerized. You know, there were there were a couple of songs that became popular with the band was popular more because of how bizarre the whole was.
Speaker 3: I can picture, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and okay, when the band's in their thirties, that's kind of cool. I guess it's kind of cool. When they're pushing eighty, it's just weirder than shit. And they were very weird. So they were one of my big thumbs downs from from the night. Another band, also Pushing eighty that pulled it off though, because the B fifty two's I love who they. I mean, it's totally they totally pulled it off and doing rock lobster and the guy's voice is so unique and you look at him and he's even weirder looking at seventy five or eighty whatever the heck. He is right. But they were able to pull it off. A lot of people think that Share pulled it off. But I've got a non sang turn back time, and in my opinion, she did.
Speaker 2: Not turn it back exactly. Yeah, yeah, they want, they want. I love I love Share. Forget about her politics, but I've met I've met Shriff, sat in her house. If if I could turn back time is an anthem. But you don't sing that when you're eighty years old. Because they joke and they put her in.
Speaker 1: You should see the outfit they put her in she had. I don't know if we're tarred with lace and uh oh, yeah, you can't at seventy eight or whatever she is. It's not fair to pack her into that.
Speaker 2: She wanted. She wanted it. She loves that. Yeah, Shall was famous for crazy outfits. They didn't force her aware of that.
Speaker 3: That's is it like your last concert. I have to tell you this story. I have to take it out from my chest. So I'm a foreigner for me, Yes, I'm a foreigner for me. Your big names important for me. I don't know they are left or right, they're good or bad. And I didn't know all these inside country conversations and how they promote liberals, so what they do and so on and so on, right, so I wanted to see Share. It was perfectly organized concerts in Pound Beagh, fifteen minutes away from us. You know that we're busy with the dogs and up and this and that, so we don't go out that much besides a good lot.
Speaker 1: Oh, this just.
Speaker 3: Happened, yes, in January, and I tell my dear husband, Darling, why don't we start the year with a new challenge, meeting new people, having cultural life, going to the concerts. Why don't we go? Okay, my mother and Laura fused immediately because Share is we don't even discuss it. She's way too liberal for her. But she said, you guys go. So I felt like my husband is not too much in the mood to go. But I not convince him. I never want to do something against his will, but I explained him that for me, she's in a proper age, in a delicate age. You want to see stars already going down because tomorrow they cannot exist, so you appreciate their presence and their culture change in activity. No matter what, we buy tickets for a good price. Guys, I have no idea why I'm in Gordon City Hotel out of nowhere. Around Christmas time, I decided to verify how our tickets are doing. I call them, I don't see the ticket. It never came, I said, what happened. I see the ticket, but I don't see the confirmation number or something like that. So I call them and they tell me you don't have any tickets. I say, we paid for them. I got the bill and say no. I go to the Chase Bank and they see those money. They were returned. It's about the energy of desire and intention. So I had no idea. But I know when Kenny has no desire, it will never happen deliberately, will be lost. I already checked a few times. He has a strong will and energy man's energy. So those tickets were just lost and we missed them, and we didn't go yes. And when I talked about buying another other ones, I understood, that's not a part of the conversation. So me, as a spiritual human, I said it to take a part of the universe signal. So we don't go against your husband's will, and so on and so on. Maybe it's not cancer to visit, but I still remember that I didn't see share in life.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you missed the lace and the yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So you made me feel good. Now see that it was nothing to see, you know what, say.
Speaker 1: A voke from a vocal standpoint, it was good. I mean, the audience loved it. She know, she did her thing. It's just to me that it's too much at that age to be to be doing it. But she sounded good, and so about Fannie Raite sounded well.
Speaker 2: Body rich, amazing, amazing. I can't make you love me. Oh my god. Look there's a lot of amount there that are all that that sound great. But you know, I can't share. Shouldn't wear things where her whole upper leg is showing, and you know, people get flabby at seventy eight years old. It's natural.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little too much. But I have to tell you if you're if you're just going to take a few minutes online to check out individual performances, there was some stuff they used the Tonight show housepan the roots, you know, questions, they are so good. I mean, I can't stand Fallon and that show. But the band is unbelievable. And Eddie Vedder did Corduroy with that the guitarists from that band. It was amazing. You have to check that out. You have to check Post Malone doing Kurt Cobain fronting the remaining members of Nirvana. That was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: That's great, that was great.
Speaker 1: Trying to think what else I like? Man, Well, okay, so my wife and I kind of got into this last night. I brewing for a while with me. But now it's official. I think Miley Cyrus is sexy.
Speaker 2: I think so sexy, but I mean she used to.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's because my kids watched her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that raspy voice out that she wears and just the way she delivers it, she was on fire.
Speaker 2: She is great. And I'll tell you what you know, Dolly Parton sings Joline, but when Miley sings Joline, it's a different thing. She's she's so good.
Speaker 1: She's great, She's uh, she's definitely and she let off the show. Okay, here's what I didn't get.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've been seeing this name around and I just assume this guy was a rapper.
Speaker 2: Who bad Bonnie Bad Bunny's big. He's so popular.
Speaker 1: Man, I thought I thought he was a hip.
Speaker 2: Hop No, no, no, he's not. He's not, and and all the girls love him. Man, But I know, well that was a guy before him. Uh what the hell was his name? Ye daddy Yankee. There's a lot of guys like that from that side of the world who have a different way of singing. They're not rappers, but their people love their music. These kids, they I call them kids. They there. Streaming numbers are through the roof.
Speaker 1: So people who are not bilingual English speaking only love Bad Bunny even though they have no idea what he's singing or it's mostly it's younger.
Speaker 2: Younger, younger, Yeah, younger people, but bad Bad Bunny is he's so huge, but younger people.
Speaker 1: They I didn't get that one. They made a Jolly Roll doing Johnny Cash songs. I didn't really I love jelly roll that. They they had Backstreet Boys that you know, it's the Backstreet Boys. It was good. It's funny to see because the crowd. The only way to get in there was you have to be a former cast member at lib or had worked on the show whatever. So anytime you're looking in the audience. You're seeing god but stars everywhere in the audience, And it's interesting to look at other people that you know are famous react to music. It was funny as shit to see John Ham singing hip hop lyrics right right in the background.
Speaker 2: Or Kevin Costler. I saw him a number of times in the background. I know it. Look, it's unprecedented fifty years. I mean, look, is there a more important person in terms of finding talent than Lorne Michael's for the last fifty years. Just understand the people he hired for SNL and what they went on to do. It's amazing, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Did you see the doc about the first night?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did, and that was that was.
Speaker 1: Great too, because you appreciate just how close this thing was to be in doa and never even getting out there. So all right, Irena, I don't know how much Saturday Night Live you've watched in your life, but so AJ give me your SNL Hall of Fame. Who are the three best guys?
Speaker 2: Wow? On the show?
Speaker 1: Three best women from this.
Speaker 2: Is not easy? Three best guys. I gotta put Phil Hartman in there because I think he's just an MVP forever. Will Ferrell never did it wrong. Belushi fantastic. I can go on and all, well.
Speaker 1: That's okay, so that's your time. So we have we have one common We both agreed Belushi's top three of all time. I have Chris Farley and Eddie Murphy as my other. You can't go wrong so great on that show doing James Brown.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. You can't go wrong. There's so many even with the women, you know women, Kate Well God, Kate McKinnon. I love Kristen Wigg, I love Amy Pohla was great, Tina Fey, but you go back to Gilda Radner. She was the first one who really knocked it out of the park. You know what happens is Lauren Michaels has said this and interviews people are asked, what's your best cast? It comes down to who when you were eighteen or nineteen or twenty. That's the cast you're gonna think is the best, whether it's Billy Crystal, David Spade. Let's not even forget Martin.
Speaker 1: Martin short.
Speaker 2: Dana Carvey is an envy pit. I mean it's just endless. It's endless, so it's so large of it.
Speaker 1: I mean, there were a lot of great ones, a lot of great ones. So, Irena, do you have anybody from that show? That was a favorite of years.
Speaker 3: Fortunately I didn't watch it because we watch only Fox. You know, Mike, it's football day. I'm joking. I love my husband. Whatever makes you happy, But I love that type of stuff. I wanted to tell you something. I love Edie Murphy. And you know what is my favorite stand up I'm sure he didn't present it that one, but when he was talking about the women American women fifty to fifty, he said, I'm going to the jungle and then meet this woman. She doesn't speak any English. That makes it so good, this long hair, all the ass book curves and I want you and she wants me, and that's all natural, and we are going together and we are deeply in love. And after I bring you to the United States and she lives with me, and she starts understand the English, and she starts understand the society and the laws, and it ends up with the tough like what do.
Speaker 2: You want for?
Speaker 3: Like whatever? Whatever we want for breakfast for lunch.
Speaker 1: It was so.
Speaker 3: You have to understand what I met, Kenny. And it was very early beginning, we were like dating, traveling Europe. Now that part, I'm not even touching that part of conversation. Listen, I'm siding I didn't know he is like in the middle of tough divorce for five years. I didn't know how because we just started. So I knew few comedy presenters, you know, speakers from United States. And they sent him not from fifty to fifty. But the way he talks about the girl has sex in this brutal how I love that. It was so funny and they said him and I see, this guy was a great center of humor. It's not laughing very much America. Now I live here, and they see it's all over the place, how challenging is divorced here, and how many guys would love to divorce their wives and they don't do it forever, not because of kids, but because of their money cases. And say, oh my god, people are in prison of their own values that were created with money, you know, because they put them in PRIs. But anyway, it was funny because I understand that things you see from outside, whatever it's politics, loves of comedy or even like opera in three stuff and so on and so on, you see the outside much more different than it is when you're living here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lots to check out of SNL content from over the weekend. The other huge thing that happened this weekend that I'm a casual hockey fan, so I didn't know that this was happening until the story started to pop U pop online. But you know, it's been it's been really funny watching Trump just tool on Justin Trudeau and this whole you know, fifty first st aid and that Trudeau can be the can be the governor thing, but this, the whole dynamic between USA and Canada really took a cultural turn. And over the weekend in a hockey tournament, So AJ, what do you know about that.
Speaker 2: I'm like you, I'm even less of a hockey fan than you. And I started to watch some videos and it was very patriotic videos of we're playing them and they booed our national anthem, which doesn't sit right with Americans. And then I know, we started getting unanswered goals and we kept playing Freebird from Leonard Skinner after we scored, and then there were fist fights galore, at least three right away. I'm not a hockey fan, but I'm all for you know, Trump's New America, to let Canada know, hey, man, don't mess with us, don't just don't do it. Don't do it. And Trudeau, I don't want to get in the weeds, but Trudeau's done so many things badly and he's petrified of Trump. So I loved what happened. I felt a sense of patriotism, like it was the eighty Olympics with Mike RITZIONI, you know, do you believe in miracles? I loved it, and I normally don't care about hockey, but that really that turned me on. It turned me on.
Speaker 1: We see, obviously, we saw in the United States over the last decade the move to the left and wokeism and how that infected the culture and politics, but we sometimes don't realize how much further it's gone in other places Western Europe and Canada most noticeably. And this was sort of a we're not going to take it from the US hockey team, so they get booing the anthem in Montreal as the anthem is being played immediately before the game even really starts. Right at the start of the game, three successive fights break out where our guys beat up on the Canadian guys, and then throughout the game there were a series of just really great hits where the US beat up on them, and it was just a great message delivered by the hockey team that you didn't necessarily expect that USA Hockey was going to delivering a Trump like message to Canada. Amazing if you look at that happening over the weekend. At the same time, you've got the Vice President making some comments at a conference in Germany and about the need for other nations, specifically NATO nations to step up contribute more of their GMP to defense, and that the US can't defend the entire world anymore. We have to invest in this AI arms race with China, and we have to do other things right. We can't defend the whole globe. Some of these guys have to have to step up. And that was not well received by by some of these nations. You had some guy, some un guys start crying at the at the microphone at the I mean, just unbelievable that the message is not being the message is being received well in other places. We know what's happened in Argentina and and other places, and we we know that Trudeau does not have a chance in hell of winning re election, and it's going to be the Conservative party up there. Forget what it's called that uh that that takes over in the in the prime minister's role. So China is China. Canada is turning just like the US turned. But but you still have these voices up there booing the the US national anthem.
Speaker 2: So listen, I've told you, I haven't said it enough. But since I've tangled the Trump for thirty years, I know the kind of people he respects and likes, and the kind he does it immediately, and he likes winners, He likes tough guys, he likes successful people. If there's any part of your body or image that's soft, Trump goes in for the kill. And that's what Justin Trudeau is. He's a soft guy. And Trump's not gonna stop what this guy he considers.
Speaker 1: I think somewhere in the what not to do as Prime Minister rules, there should be don't get caught on video dancing at a Taylor Swift concert. I know, I mean that's gonna that's gonna kind of impact your image as the tough leader of a country.
Speaker 2: He's so bad and the black face and the blackface and the rumor of him being Fidel Castro's son. I do believe that. I know, I don't know what, I mean, Trump is serious about this fifty first state thing. I'm I'm not sure how that works. I don't I don't really understand it.
Speaker 1: I don't think Trump's.
Speaker 2: He just keeps peppering people with it. But I wouldn't know what.
Speaker 1: It's a great negotiation technique. I mean, Trump doesn't go in softly. I mean Trump goes in and goes right for the juggular every one of these situations, whether it's uh, you know, tariffs with with Mexico and Canada to get them to commit the troops to the border like and watch them fold, like pull their cards in twenty four hours, or with Columbia, and obviously what he's what he's trying to do in other places, trying to bring a quick piece to the fighting in the Middle East and the fighting of Ukraine and Russia. But I thought Byron Donald's, a congressman from here in Florida, had a great post last night. He said, he said, last nighteteen Canada learned fa f O. Yeah, those of you who don't know, fuck around and find out.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he said one they booed our anthem.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 1: So we got into three fights in the first nine seconds. Three we then netted three unanswered goals, four we blasted freebird after each goal, and five we blow them out in their own stadium. Six America is back. I thought that was a great from Donald, Absolutely absolutely great. SNL Hockey US and Canada. We talked about relationships all the time on the show, but we've never talked about relationships the relationship between countries. But relationship between countries can be similar to any other relationship, right, Sometimes the power dynamic in a relationship can shift for one reason or another, and that can be a source of consternation. Well, obviously the US has always had the upper hand in the power dynamic of Canada, so we've played that upper hand more softly most of the time, and then we are currently playing it. And so I think the bottom line is that Trump has no patience for people who are soft and see Frankly as a pussy and has trolled them a lot on social media. So it's time to turn to Arena to answer the question about the relationship. Is the relationship it suffered a reparable harm here or can it be fixed? And what is the compatibility between these two countries that share this huge border that goes basically from coast to code.
Speaker 2: Wow? Very sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, thank you for giving me another challenge, because no, I like that. I like that it's different, and I don't mind doing that. People have to understand that astrological compatibility could work out either for people, for businesses, for employees, for your collaborations, for partnerships, and for countries. Also just because everything what starts starts under the influence of planets, because it's a part of nature. So at this proper day, when United States and Canada were established to be independent countries, Sun Moon and eight other influential planets, they had their position and what does it mean. Astrological aspects were created and they influenced people who belong to those countries. And there is such a term as a karma of the territory that makes a lot of sense. It's not astrology, but it's more energy. But it's still there. Because if you dive into the history of my motherland, Ukraine was always a piece of land that tried to be taken by many nations in different centers. So it was a karma of the territory of war and being abused and kidnapped and taken by somebody else. So every territory has a memory through generations and ansectors, and it definitely has karma of the territory. And it definitely has astrological enumerological meaning. It wouldn't be that deep as with humans, but it would make some sense with Canada life past number for it's all number three. It's all about movement, relativity, arcian energy, communication, social influence, number of expression. Going to be as well, people fraternalities should be joyful, welcoming and artistic. Everybody I know from Canada. They are very educated, nice, smooth while talking to them people and very polite.
Speaker 1: I would say, you know many French Canadians.
Speaker 3: No, I don't, but I lived in France. But I lived in France, so I know with French people, Mike, there is only one thing. It's not that you have to play by their roles. You have to speak their language. You have respect their scandal because nothing ever ever will change it. It could be bombing all over the place. If they're from twelve to two, they will eat and drink. You would never be able to talk to them during this time. If you did try to do that once or two, you're just in a black list. Nobody will get in touch with you. You are unedicated humans. So you're interrupting something which is true value. In America. Now you're making money while talking, you know, like Ukraine actually halfway through yeah, probably too, okay, So desire for freedom speech and the expression, and there they have a strong humanitarian presence and responsibility for peace. I think all this green stuff that they like, all this healthy houses, healthy foods, and so on and so on, that makes a lot of sense as well. Canada's numbers emphasize diversity, self expression, and reinforcing its global reputation as a progressive, creative and caring nation. As far as I know, Ilan musk mom she was born in South Africa and he was raised up or born in Canada. And after he was the number one child who brought everybody not overseas next door to United States and all other his sister and brother they followed him and created their businesses and families here too. But anyway they came from Canada. I don't know. Maybe there is a per of this Union potentially also about USA. Key numbers life past number is freedom, adventure is taken, transformation. So you already see that kind of sense of more masculine and energy of progression, energy of goal getting energy, global disruptor, innovator and culture shaper, deep call into influence and lead the world creative, expressive and entertaining presence. We're talking about numbers, you know, with a strology, I couldn't make that much designed to lead and be a transsetter. Which happens, whatever is advertised taken at in the United States, it will be you know, consumed by all the rest of the world because everything that comes from here. They say wisdom comes from East, but I think trans sattin comes from United States, from the West, you know, just after it goes to Europe and all to all other countries. USA is a nation of innovation, progress, cultural impact, mentally inspire and challenge norms. It tries on freedom, constant evolution, and being the backund of opportunity for the world, which is great. It's a perfect explanation. So I created a numerological setting for them. Why those two matt that's what I you know, like, because they make three plus five from ten to nine purpose to get out of comfort zone. In this relationship, it is always a choice making and multimatum that we are seeing right now, Like it's not ultimat and directly but kind of you know, both because they were both created in July, it makes them the symbol of cancer. Cancer. Meane from zodiac point of view can say it's always water related. People who can say they should live by the water and they are very loyal to their families and tradition, their family oriented. I would say that Americans are very family are oriented and Canadians also what else is interesting about them If you think seven, which a symbol of chariot, they both were created in July. It's a symbol of a fast process. So charit is very fast. So everything what is happening on those territories is spreading and you know, like evolving very fast. And about candidates July first, which one gives you a number of leadership, but create a conflict which is going to be eight in total. It's a conflict of justice and for United States it's a conflict of power. And here United has a United States has another four which Mike, you have this number in your numerology. When we spoke about the rules creation. So it's United States. It's a country of rules. You abide, you observe, you follow, you pay taxes, you sleep well, do whatever want, but you don't go out of these kind of restrictions as well. They are common numbers. It's five, number of tradition, balance and worldwide.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Their social success is number nineteen, which is a symbol of sunshine. They are proof orientation.
Speaker 1: It's not I, I don't know amo of sunshine.
Speaker 3: It's like how if they collaborate, I don't speak about like really being united, but if they collaborate, it can be some kind of projects. Because nineteen is symbol of baby, it's a symbol of sunshine. It's symbol of sun It's one of the biggest powerful cards that could bring any kind of dream realization. So because I try to see as much as I possible, because don't forget it's not human how they those two can match. Second gives them number thirteen, which is symbol of death. Maybe if you're united, yes or your book whatever have before, it's death. It's dead and justice basement of their relationship. What I would say from anumerological point of view, I would see here there are two independent countries that would better collaborate than become one whole thing together because they are similar, but they are different. They look like husband and wife. Canada is a wife, you say is a husband, because they have a lot of similarity. I'm speaking again from numbers point of view, but everybody has to be on their own place, if you ask me as a human because I agree on many many innovations that is happening with a new government, and I was a big fan of a few things that were implemented at the very first week. What I don't like as a spiritual soul when borders are changed in twenty first centuries. And I'm not talking about Canada, I'm not talking about Ukraine, I'm not talking about Israel. I want this world to come down a little bit, because in reality, we have sun, we have moon, we have money. Every woman can be any profession. Any man can make as much money as you want. You can have one kid, ten kids. You can dress up the way, you can go naked if you want. If you want to have deal with the creator, you can be whatever you want. In twenty fifth centuries, God gave you everything, just breathe, work, work out, be a good per person. Understand there are different religions, different mentalities, different languages. People can't come down in the whole entire world. They change in religions, they change in waters. What's your problem that your next neighbor wants something different. I don't care what my neighbors do.
Speaker 2: I disagree. Help because if your next door neighbor wanted to do something radical on their property that you and Kenny didn't.
Speaker 3: Like, on your property, sorry, agent on your property if it's not puts you in danger. So that's what I think that should be created, some kind of international regulation for safety of the world. But in all borders of the countries shouldn't be changed. Why you know why, because we'll be next president will be new, disagreement will be something different. World has to appreciate that we have it's life peace and we have all of us have to make everything peaceful, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Talking about different things and talking past each other a little bit. Look, I think it's really dangerous that we have countries like Canada, like the UK, like Germany that are censoring people or making it a crime to speak out about even English. They're really bad at that. I mean, there's a whole bunch of stuff going on with coming out of the sixty minute story last night, where in Germany, in Germany, a country eighty years ago, they were killing Jews by the thousands. You know, there's a pendulum that swings, and sometimes when you go too far one way, the swing back on the pendulum goes too far the other way. Well, i think we've gone too far the other way now in Germany where they are literally arresting people for liking content online or sharing content online. You know, this whole governing of hate speech, it's a it's a slippery slope that dangerous freedoms is not a place.
Speaker 3: Because that's what I'm saying that everybody has to come down. Everybody. I'm not speaking about the United States badly. I'm speaking about all worlds should start appreciate what we have life. That's it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely we should. But part of that means. Part of it means if your next door neighbor chooses to burn an American flag on their front lawn.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Front maybe I'm missing brought it. I'm saying that all people, all nations, should respect each other, be happy, because every nation has traditional food flag history. So it's great to travel to another country. Like we go to France, we know it's country of love. We go to Italy, it's a country of clothes, you know. So I'm talking about peacemaking, not about fighting and arguments. It's maybe general. It's not what you expected me to say about their match, because I just think that if we appraised all world each other, that would be fantastic.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that the worst thing that's happened, and it's going to keep creating problems until it's fixed, is our everybody's borders are just not what they used to be, you know. You and we have so many people from other countries crossing borders illegally and legally. That just makes a mess of everything. I can't automatically become accustomed to somebody's culture, who from Somalia, who lives next story to me and wants to do whatever they want to do in their yard. It's you know, it comes down the borders, language and and and uh what is language? And that's the third thing that's really important. What's language and country? Too many countries are are losing that and as a result, it's like a lot of excuse my French, A lot of shit is being dumped in so many countries that don't know how to handle this.
Speaker 1: Countries have lost their cultural identity because the expectation was not that anybody legally or otherwise coming into that country. The assumption was that they were going to assimilate and adopt the values of that country, adopt the language of that country, et cetera. And you have you have all kinds of places in Western Europe, in Western Europe with the immigrant population is bigger than the native population and in pockets and really destroying cultures.
Speaker 3: And about like illegal immigrants. Guys, I'm here legally and you know this sure, And I was here legally before to marry my husband also, so I had my work and permit everything. And when I hear somebody is crossing the border for me as a legal immigrant who is developing ops, writing articles, working with people doing counsole, it starting like paying taxes. But yeah, it's very unpleasant when somebody fixed it in a second like that. But karma works and you see what's going on. So I'm just telling you that don't understand that I would love but it's miracle. It's not happening, probably in twenty first search that all world because more conscious start to look at things from spiritual points of view. Why we kill when we can make peace admire each other? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Sure, I just think everybody needs to get back to borders, language, and culture because too much, too many, too many countries around the world are suffering from this because of an overload of other people from other countries, different cultures. And you know what you have to understand also is Mike, me and Mike's grandparents came here from Italy to make them to make themselves a life and make America better. There was no welfare. They they didn't come here for free money and free food and free legal They came here to make a better world, a better country for the children. But that's not the way it is anymore. People are coming here for their own good legally, and they're getting money to do it. I don't even want to get into the whole thing about sixty million dollars being sent to New York City to help the migrants from FEMA when they should be helping people in North Carolina who still don't have their homes. It's it's there's so much shit going on that I'm so happy President Trump is in, but I fear his job at hand is so big that.
Speaker 3: I don't already two get it very lot.
Speaker 2: I know, I know. But you hear these Democrats yelling and screaming about being angry because we're finding out where money is being wasted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, but it's the politicians may be angry, but the public isn't. The public polling is He's doing exactly what he said he would do it. We don't want big government, don't want all these fat bureaucracies. We don't want government coming after us. We don't want government spying on us. We don't want all of these all of these giveaways. We don't want eighty four million dollars finding its way into Chelsea Clinton's pocket for fifty eight million dollars finding its way to fund to take the Roosevelt Hotel and devote it to illegal immigrants, all of these things. You know, what is happening with Trump is every day the number moves on the meter. The Democrats have taken absolutely the wrong approach, given the wrong response the mainstream media. It's given the wrong response, and you know, you have to look at anything other than swing voters and the approval ratings on Trump policies among swing voters. The electorate has shifted dramatically in the last year year and a half to the right. But it's really maybe that overall things have shifted from a little bit left of center to a little bit right of center. But the Democratic Party shifted way left at the same time, and that's what's creating all of this disturbance in the force. You're going to have a big turnover in Congress with a lot of incumbents losing re election because the countries. Countries made a choice, and the country is really comfortable and confident in the choice they've made unless something dramatic shifts. I mean, if the economy goes to hell, then all bets are off. But I think don't think that's going to happen, So.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that's like I don't know, I don't know. Politics is not my field strongly like yourskies, But I feel that it's his intention. But Trump's intention to make an order. That's why he's speaking about it making firsty for fifty first states, because you can take you can create ten states out of Canada if not other fifty. You know, it's huge, But I think that he's more trying to create an order and you know, like to put everybody on the place, that what he's trying to do, than to add one more start on American flag. I'm not sure it's going to be like half of the world country.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't think he doesn't want the He wants the border protected right from that side.
Speaker 3: That's why he's saying that, you know.
Speaker 1: These trade and balanced things. Is that really a bad thing. I don't know that it's a that it's a bad thing necessarily. You know, he doesn't want to It's the same thing as renaming the Gulf in Mexico of America. This is just he's trolling Mexico, he's trolling Canada, retrolling all kinds of I mean, he's a master at it. And he starts every negotiation from an extreme position so he can pull back to a more rational one. But the folks on the other side are always operating in fear that because Trump is he may start extreme. But he's prepared to do that extreme thing now if he can do anything, if you don't react to what he's done. And so look, I've never been huge Trump fan, but right now I'd say he's done a tremendous amount for this country and just the last three weeks, and if the rest of this term is anything like that, you know, this is a great comeback of the United States. And the thing is, when we come back, you know that it's going to have a domino effect, and you're going to see this throughout Western Europe. You can see it in Canada where you know, all of these places moderate and we go back to just common sense and just a more sane view of the world. So yeah, the last topic I was going to bring up was the fact that it is President's Day. We were just talking about the president, but I'm blown away, Arena. I have to bring this up that one of the most patriotic people I know on planet Earth, my close personal friend Kenneth Wood, did not close his company on President's Day.
Speaker 2: You tell it now, what that's not My.
Speaker 1: Wife is working her ass off. You're getting on a plane, off a plane at midnight last night, coming home and thinking that, like every other person in the United States, she had the day off today, only to find out that Tyrant.
Speaker 2: That's why he's got a big, successful company he crashed the whip. Kenny would crash the whip. You gotta go to work.
Speaker 3: Can I share with you one more crazy abandon idea? I know I would love to live with pink sunglasses. Probably. I wish on this planet we had a President committee for all the world, so that presidents should be approved not inside the country only, but he should be checked mentally emotionally to be like physically and emotionally healthy, also on their international level, because then like people like Putting who is aggressor, or Biden who wasn't mentally stable, they wouldn't pass. And that I think would be a great step, because we don't understand including Canada and all these relationships and Israel and so on, we will say, okay, it's not only choice of the country, but we understand what all the rest of the world is dealing with. That he's not aggressive, he's not terrorist, he's not something. I know, it's stupid. I know, it sounds like a fairy tale. It was so unbelievable that we know that we deal with healthy society all over.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, that's a that's.
Speaker 2: Happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Biden would fail, so Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know who who would.
Speaker 1: Obama would have he would have he would Trump would fail on the listen.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you my nephew, U is a deputy sheriff, and he put in for a new position closer to home. And the psychological tests five hundred questions. He's done it three times now he finally got to work six minutes from his home. Do you have no idea? The questions they asked you that you would think are so easy. It's like, one question is do you like little boys? Now most of us would think, well, sure, a little boy. But then you're thinking, well, are they making me a pedophile? What do I say? And have you ever?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 2: Have you ever? Do you smell pecure your odors?
Speaker 1: You mean do you likes?
Speaker 2: No to have you smell them? Do you consider your life to have been overly interesting? It's very tough things to answer, like I guess. And then in other words, the questions they would have to ask these people are so confusing that you could be looked upon as a crazy person or completely a fine individual.
Speaker 1: And when you answer honestly. So one of the things that convinced the nation that Jerry Sandusky was a pedophile is when Bob Costas asked him if he was attracted to the young boys and being the sort of simpleton in his approach to the world. Sandusky very much to young boys. He's attracted to the opportunity to help them, to help them grow and become responsible young men and ys later in life and everything else, and so he because he is. He carefully contemplated the question and gave an honest answer, Yes, I'm attracted to him. I loved working with young people, which is what he meant. Country took it as as a confession.
Speaker 2: Exactly. It's scary. It's scary what they can do, and especially five hundred questions they get you one hundred questions later with the same kind of worded questions. No, you don't want to be involved in that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well, I mean the only choice you have is to just answer honestly and let the chips fall. If you try and out think you can't you know what they want your answer to me, forget it, you can't do get it. You can't do it anyway. Happy President's Gate, President's gay gay.
Speaker 2: Obama? Are you calling Obama gay president?
Speaker 1: Closing your husband's company at the sign off of this show? Because I'm pulling my wife out of that office. I thought you were going to say something.
Speaker 2: I'm where. The dogs are back and they're getting trained and hopefully Kenny can follow the rules. And uh, hey look you know.
Speaker 3: He's walking them out a few times a day. Yes, he's good. And I just realized that I did the same thing like my husband did to Jerry, and I did the same things to you. Yes, I didn't think about this story that it was a weekend day. No, I realized it right now. I didn't like I wasn't thinking for me like monday.
Speaker 1: You know, this is fun. It's not working. That's fun being with you guys. We'll do it again next week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for thank you, guys. See bye bye bye