Speaker 1: Presenting the twenty twenty four National League champion Los Angeles Dodgers. I'm joined here by Chairman and owner Mark Walter, President of Baseball Operations Andrew Freeman, President and CEO Stan Keston, Executive vice president and general manager of Brandon Gomes, and manager Dave Roberts. Mark, this is the first time the Dodgers were able to clinch the pennant in front of these fans at Dodgers Stadium. What does this one mean for you?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: We have the greatest fans in the world, and now the World Series is coming to La Friday. But before we go on, I think we should congratulate the Mets. They had a very good year and a great playoff, and four pennants in eight years says a lot about these guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Andrew, you heard it's the fourth time. What makes this group special? Going back to the World Series.
Speaker 2: I mean, the talent is obvious, but if you watch the way these guys prepare, the way they compete, it's no surprise that we're four wins away from the ultimate goal.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Dave Roberts, your chief scored more runs than any team in a postseason series, and you did it with using everybody in your bullpen as well. How would you describe this National Championship Series the way your team played.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, guys. First off, I want to congratulate the greatest fans in the world, the Los Angeles Dodger fans and Tom I'll tell you this, this was an organization to win right here. From ownership, scouting, player development, that any staff, all these guys. We had young players step up Andrew and his staff by way of trade at the deadline, we had guys signing guys. Everybody stepped up. Like I said before, I've never believed in a group of guys more than I believe in these guys, and most importantly, they believe in each other. Ada. You guys want to bright in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Four more words, Dave, You've earned it. The Warren C. Giles National League Championship Trophy belongs to the Los Angeles Dodgers. We've got some more hardware to give out, and that is the National League Championship Series Most Valuable Player.
Speaker 4: Tommy.
Speaker 1: That blown suit, Tommy Evan chick up the trophy. It's all years.
Speaker 2: Tell me.
Speaker 1: You were hurt for most of this season, didn't play until the middle of August. Did you dream a night like this could be possible for you this season? Season?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, I mean, gods, just so good after the way the season started to end up in this situation today is crazy. Got an amazing teams. They just welcomed me in with open arms and can't wait to keep it going, keep going.
Speaker 1: What makes this team so special?
Speaker 4: To tell me, to tell me about just the resilience. You know, We've got a lot of things not going away this year and keep on fighting back. You know, played a lot of tough games and I think that's going to help us out in next round.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about that next round. Friday night game, Walgan World Series, Dodgers Yankees. What's your message to these Dodger fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait. This what we've always dreamed about, you know. And I just want to think that Dodgers fans were coming out and creating an electric environment today in the past last couple series, and we're just looking forward to seeing some more.
Speaker 1: We all can't wait for it. Congratulations, you're twenty twenty four ANL champion. Los Angeles Dodgers