Speaker 1: It's another beautiful day. I hope you're doing well today. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients. You know, we spend a lot of time in Egypt and there's a lot to discuss. But there are pyramid complexes around the world, and one of the most unusual is in Java, Indonesia, and there's the Noon Pennae pyramid that many archaeologists think is not a pyramid, but it actually is a pyramid. And we know We've had Danny Hillman on the show Doctor Hillman on a number of times over the years, and he's proven that although it's made from mud and it was packed using different types of stone, rocks and stones around the area, it is a classic shaped pyramid, and it has an energy signature, and it has rooms in it, and it is a pyramid. Now if we look at this closer, it's a classic earthen works like the Cohokia settlements in Illinois. And why archaeologists don't recognize this is very odd because these earthen works are also sitting on geological formations that are pumping out telluric field energy. Because it's not made with stone, A lot of Egyptologists do not recognize it and that's just kind of that's kind of ignorant in a way, because it looks like ancient people would find an energy signature, a toluric field coming out of the ground and they would build over it. This is what we see in Bosnia and this is our program today, is the the Bosnian Pyramid complex. And what we have here is very similar to Java, Indonesia, where we have a noted pyramid it's been handed down over the ages, but in Bosnia it's not a single pyramid. It's a complex of pyramids. We're going to focus today on the main pyramid, which is thought of as is known as the Sun Pyramid by our guest doctor sam Osmonoghi. And what makes us unique is not only have a number of acoustics scientists made profound discoveries at this site, but there's artifacts and there's neighboring ruins from a civilization that must be close to the Plesticcene period or the Ice Age. And I think some of the most recent dates that were coming back were in the twenties to twenty five to thirty thousand years in the past, based on some of the sediments and some of the cements. Now In this interview today, we're going to talk about a number of different topics, but one of the most fascinating topics are the composite cements that have been found stronger than anything that the Maya mas, stronger than anything that the Romans made. In fact, some of the cements are so strong and unusual they're stronger than the cements that we have today. So this culture understood geopolymers and developed some of the strongest cements on recorded history. What it appears that they did is they took huge sections of this hill and reinforced it with slabs of this unusual geopolymer cement. And why they did that we don't know, but it appears to be filled with crystalline rock mineral enhancing the energy signatures that are coming out of there. If you do a search on the Earth Ancient's website for sam Osmanoghi, you will find a number of very early interviews done probably around twenty fifteen to twenty sixteen, where he's describing the analysis of the pyramid signature. At that time, they didn't really know who had built it, but what they did test is this unusual beam of energy that was enhanced from under the ground into the interior of this pyramid and then came out in a manner that reflects on environmental changes. So this energy is changing the atmosphere in the same manner that we see the Maya with their pyramids. Remember Carlos Barrero's book on twenty twelve, he describes fifty five thousand pyramids from Honduras all the way up to Mexico as being active when they were built. And the thought was that by the time we get around to twenty twenty five, there should be at least five to ten thousand of these pyramids that are still active because when they're sitting on faults and the earth is moving, they in other words, they move away from the active telluric energy that's bubbling up, and so they're not going to be either as strong or they're going to be shut off or whatever. And it's doctor Lydia de Leong and Artural DeLong, d de Leong and many many others, including Graham, who believe that Graham Hancock, that is, who believe that the Maya are significantly older, significantly older, and in fact, the elder Whobot's men told me that the pyramids that there are built in various areas of Mexico, be it Yucatan, be it in Palanke, all the way down to Guatemala are very very old. Twenty plus thirty thousand years, probably closer to twenty five thirty thousand years, and that's exceedingly old, and so there's a lot of geological change in that timeframe. So the pyramids may not be active. But today in Bosnia we're going to look at man made pyramids that sit on these faults, these Tulleric fields. And not only are we going to discuss some of the latest discoveries, Doctor Sam wrote a paper called Bosnian Pyramids Against all Odds and when he's going to look at through this case study, just what's been going on, how the local archaeological community is representing the Bosnian Pyramid and what the archaeologists and egyptologists now feel is a possible connection between and an understanding between these early pyramids and what came out of them. And it looks like the pyramids that we see in Giza, that we see in Mexico are the predecessors. They came after these early man made pyramids. And remember we know now in an earlier epoch, the Treta and Satia Yuga period, we were much more sensitive. Our ancestors were much much more sensitive to energy. So they probably found these geological anomalies where these fault lines, these talleric fields were so powerful that they decided to modify these hills and turn them into pyramids. And this is what we see in Java, and now we see this in So the program today is the Bosnian Pyramid complex, and my guest is doctor sam husban Aghi the Earth Ancients Sacred Pyramid Toure December one to the twelfth of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: What happens when we walk or we are doing a ritual or praying over the pyramid is that we literally resonate with the cavity of what it's called the human resonance. So in our planet we have resonance that it's called human resonance. It's like a heartbeat of the planet. So when this heartbit of our planet resonates with these type of structures like these Mayan pyramids, they amplify the human resonates. And because they're all made with fractal materials like pzo electric stones and very particular types of stones, imagine that it's like when you have tune fork and then you have another tune fork and they will resonate with the same frequency. So when we're on top of a pyramid, it will make our whole body, our DNA, our electromagnetic field resonate like this cavity.
Speaker 1: That's our turo Di Leong who is one of our hosts for the upcoming tour. He is a architect from Mexico who has incorporated sacred geometry and many of the buildings he has designed, who understands the intricacies of pyramids and maya science journous for this special tour December first to the twelfth of this year. For more information and all the details, go to Earthancients dot com Forward Slash Tours, come out and join us. We had doctor Sam Osmanovich in the house right now. We haven't had Sam on the show in a couple of years, and of course he is the founder of the Bosnia Pyramids in Bosnia, and he has recently written in a white paper called Bosnia Pyramids Against All Odds a case study in vision driven Tourism two thousand and five to twenty twenty five, which is actually two decades, which is fascinating. And we're going to talk a little bit about that, but we always want to also include dude some of the latest scientific research that he has discovered in this area and also kind of get an up to date idea of what's been going on. So hey, doctor Sam, welcome back to Earth Ancient. Is great to see you.
Speaker 3: Oh Pace, I'm ny happy to be back. Yes, it's been a few years, and I think that is a lot to talk about here from the Boss and pyramid sites. You'll it'll be amassed.
Speaker 1: You know. I want to start from the beginning because you discovered this site in two thousand and five. How did you disc I don't know think I've ever asked you how did you discover it? I mean you're and by the way, those of you listening, if you want to read a really good paper on Maya culture. Sam did his dissertation on my Pyramids and I was reading part of it the other day. That was written in the early two thousand as well, and it's just a fascinating look at pyramidal communities. So you had this foundation of pyramid technology, and of course you're going to have a mindset to see this. So talk tell us how you how you fell under this, How you discovered this.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right. My PhD was about the Mayan pyramids in Central America, and as we know, in the countries that we know today under the names Mexico, Guatemala, Kondurael Salado and Belize, the Mayan civilization built not hundreds, not thousand, but more than one one hundred thousand pyramids, and ninety seven percent of them are still covered by vegetation and forest. You cannot actually see them. A very small percentage have been uncovered. But then in the nineteen nineties and early two thousands, I have then my research to the pyramids in Peru, in Bolivia, two hundred and fifty pyramids in the Chinese, spent the province of shan Si, Pyramids in Cambodia like cochker Onnu Padang, Indonesia, even Guiney Pyramid in in Australia, Pyramids in Sicily Sarbinia, ancient Greek. Of course, hundred than fifty five pyramids in Egypt, not to one hundred and eighteen as non scientific Wikipedia claims it's one fifty five. He had investigated every one of them. Two twenty four pyramids in Sudan and Nubian pyramids. In other words, world of the past was the world of pyramids, and I noticed clar the majority of them, except for you know, Egyptian or Peruvian pyramids that are visible because the climate is different. It's sunny, no greenery, no rain. Other airs like Indonesia, China, Bosnia, Mexico Atema, they have all been covered by salt thegetation. And to answer your question back in two thousand and five April, at the time I used to live in Houston, Texas. I came to a central Basion town of Visco to visit the local museum. But what really caught my attention was this. Everybody called it a hill because it's covered by forest. They were looking at the geometry. It had four sides, four triangular faces, four corners, the same slope from bottom to the top. I took compass, and compass showed me that those four sides perfectly matched the cardinal points east, west, north, and south. And then how the pyramids were built all around the world. So I immediately knew that it had to be an artificial structure which after thousands of years got covered by solar vegetation, seats due to the rain, wind and so on. So back in two thousand and five it was the one man show. I got permission as the physical person for the government to do some preliminary research. Everything I did geological code, really archaeological trenches, lab analysis. There were anomaliest, meaning not made by the geological process. I wrote the book, published it and I had a big press conference in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia, in October two thousand and five, where I announced the news to the world that first pyramids in Europe have been scaped. And then I went to the National Museum offering them cooperation. They said, no, no, no, we never heard pharaohs in Bosnia, therefore we cannot hear pyramids. I went to the Department of Archeology at the University of Sarajo. It told me, no, we don't have pyramids. You know, every square feet of Bosnia, we don't know ninety percent what is under the ground. I mean, after thousands of years, so many civilizations. So I saw that I deal the people who live actually in the nineteenth century there in our state of mind, I established nonprofit foundation under the name Archaeological Park Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun Foundation, and in the last three years it has become the most active archaeological site in the world every year during all twelve months. We have hundreds of volunteers so far from sixty four countries, four thousand, two hundreds of them from six continents. We have our workers, employees, dozens of experts from different fields and this is what we here concluded. So far. We have a complex of six pyramids, which we name the Basian Pyramids of the Sun, Moon, Dragon, Earth, Love and the six Pyramids. We have two tumulari. In archeology, the tumulus is artificial conical, goney shaped hell and they had huge network of underground tiels. So far we have discovered entrances to seven different tunnels, two different levels. Last time we talked, I think it was just two ninety seven of them, and so far they have cleared three point six kilometers or two point two miles of those prehistorical tunnels. So archeologically speaking, the Sual discoverty, especially having in mind that the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, with its height, it's much smaller than the Great Pyramid of region. The Khufu Pyramid is one forty six point six meters Baldian Pyramid three hundred sixty eight meters two and.
Speaker 4: A half times, and then yep, yes, and then orientation to the north egifferent pyramids, Cosmic Node, Chinese North, Peruvian North, Cambodia North, you know, even Kahokia Pyramids in the state of very North.
Speaker 3: The ancients were oriented those structures to the cosmic Norde. So far we thought the best orientation is the Great Pyramid of Egypt. Errors from the perfect note zero degrees in three minutes, Catherine zero degrees three minutes, Mikurinos zero degrees eighteen minutes. This is genius. But the Bosnian periment of the sun has a mirror of zero degrees, zero minutes and only twelve seconds. When they built the Great Pyramid of Age, they used six million times of blog limestone from you know, core is around and the granite blogs from Aswamp which is five hundred and mast of the south, six point five millions Balsian pyramids one one hundred and fifteen millions of what material. The best quality concrete is harder than the concrete that we can make today. So every aspect of the project we change is human history. For the finally, what is the age of the Pardian Pyramids? You know, in a case of the Great Pyramid of Egypt, only four radiocarbon dating has been done. Why only four? Because all four were older than four thousand, five hundred and fifty years, which is the era of the rule of the pharaoh Hufu from the fourth dynasty. And then they started in a case of that, for example Gobetti Tepe, which is like the most intriguing mainstream archeological project, doctor Klaus Schmidt, it did only four radio carbon dating and they are older than what they claim in a you know, Encyclopedia Britannic Avikipedia eleven thousand, six hundred, it is thirteen thousand, six hundred. In our case Pasian Pyramid project, we have done twenty eight radio carbon dating, twelve luminescence analysis and seven uranium thorium analysis. There is no archeological project in the existence spit more dating than all three head in Bosnia. And guess what without a penny from the government support. So what did you come up with when it comes to the dates twenty nine thousand, two hundred years plus minus four hundred years on nine.
Speaker 5: Thousand, thousand, two hundred, Okay, twenty nine thousand, two one hundred that's so called the radiocarbon day.
Speaker 3: In order to get calibrated date, doctor Paul Paula Violet, late doctor Laviolettino, he was calculating it was thirty three thousand, eight hundred years. That's calibrated eight or calendar age thirty three thousand and eight hens. Of course, you know what they teach us in schools. They are talents that the human civilizations advance. Civilization started six thousand years ago, but the Soumerians then five thousand Babylonaka said he tied tens channel area. This is just the last cycle of humanity. Before this one, there was another one which ended eleven thousand, seven hundred years ago with a great global catastrophe, the biblical flood that creates volcanoes and so on, and eighteen thousand and five hundred was not a huge capastrophe. Thirty two thousand solar flames were burning the face of the planet, fifty four thousand something that looks like a terminal nuclear war, and seventy four thousand huge volcanic corrupts in Indonesia. They're telling us in schools that history of humanity is the liner, but it is not. It is cycle after cycle after cycle. We simply lived in the last cycle of humanity, and the Balasian pyramids the same Yco Beckley Tepe all Egyptian pyramids, or in a pyramids in the Mexico like thirty two I Kan all pyramids in the Buridia, or you know, they all belonged to the previous cycle sists. And eventually so many scientific arguments of resurfers that people will simply have to acknowledge that history books had to be rewritten again and half. Doctor Dennick Gilman from Indonesia when he wrote excellent scientific article the year and a half ago of Badna Padank claiming it is twenty seven thousand years old radio carbonating with the five different phases. You know, twenty seven thousand, twelve thousands, five thousand and two thousands had middle aged. I read that article. It's halfect scientific article. Everything was argumenting interdiscipline scientific approach. It was so much pressure from Germany, England and America that that magazine had to retract this article. But it is still online and people can read that. So twenty seven thousand radio carbon it is more than thirty thousand calendar age, so it would be so much of the pressure from new discoveries and from independent researchers, not only in mainstream running you know, Egyptologists, archeologist running project I can need with Mexico, Peru, China. No, no, no, no, it will be independent people like myself, like Dnie Hillmand, like Michael Tellinger, and the truth will prevail. So you know, after the first five six years, once we've proven that we hear construction complex, what was the next on our agenda? Next was to figure out what was the purpose, the true purpose of pyramids. I realized traveling to one that archeologists and Egyptologists they jealously guard their projects. I mean, if you're geophysicists or electrical engineer, sound engineer, nuclear physicists, you cannot go to Egypt or Mexico or China to do measurements. Well, in our case they can. The matter of fact, we've been inviting experts in energy phenomenon to come to Bosnia to do the measurements. And guess what, We've had five independent teams from five different countries at five different times, bringing their own equipment and getting the same results. For example, when they climbed the top of the Bosnian Pyramid, of the sun. Using our ceoscope, period math and the other scientific instruments, they realized that there was an energy beam going to the top of the pyramid with thirteen meter radius which expands to seventy and sorry thirteen feet radios which expands to seventy feet coming back to thirteen seventy thirteen seventy, and it is electrical in nature, and it is ultrasound in a nature. We selled the drone above the bars and pyramid during the measurements every three four feet, going left, right, back and forth, and then we realized that the strength of the signal, it was getting stronger and stronger. The same frequency twenty eight kilohers are the stranger or stronger. In science, this phenomenon is called scaler waves or non hurts even waves or simply testless energy. And indeed the genius Smile we got test one hundred and twenty five years ago, was experimenting with these subtle energies and he concluded that none hurts in waves more quicker than the speed of light. So their ideal form ideal media to transport the energy to transport the information. His hypothesis was confirmed by the Russian physicists the last fifty years we have something that most thicker than the speed of life. So our first conclureon about the true purpose of the pyramid energy is there are used as the communication devices. The second one I mentioned that tunnels running under the barsin value of the pyramids, we noticed that when you enter the tunnels after twenty thirty or fifty meters, people would expect that there is lack of oxygen well made in the coal mines, but not here. A matter of fact, deeper you go in the Barsnian pyramid tunnels, you breathe better and better. Not very logical, but nothing in Bosnia is logical. People need the restiractory problems, and they're all for thousands of feet in the tunnels. We breed so well that after five, seven, eight times people with us pronchiis they'd be sober. They don't need air pump in haleuenal. People need a high blood pressure. Let's say you got one area over one twenty. You go to the town's come back one twenty over eighty. If you have high sugar in the blood, high glucose, you go inside. It drops for so many points that it comes closer than long people with the tumors, people with the pains, with all kinds of these races, we could notice excellent improvement in health. So our second conclusion was second purpose of the pyramid energy was to protect what is the most pressuous to us, and that to be our health. Now you see how it's started making sense. Why would somebody built, you know, great pilement of Egypt with so many millions of times of material. It's so much astronomical knowledge, calendar knowledge, geometrical knowledge, mathematical knowledge. To bury one that body does not make sense. The same goes with China, Mexico, Bosnia. Now the purpose number three. We have discovered five open tunnels in Bosnia with the water, and we have analyzed the water and compared it with our city water and our bottled wood. Now medical authorities are telling us that our city water is healthy because it does not have microbes that don't have water bacteria Swani. True, But it's been treated with the chlorine, which is a poison. All our lives. Between poisons in some countries they add floridade, saying, oh Florida did good for your teeth. The manui of fact with floride cause it the tooth diseases. You know when we bachel our tape, you know, with the paste or whatever. Now some countries add floride in the water, like United Kingdom, Republic of Island, Australia and New Zealand, and US, Canada, Argentina, children Song what the flora does to our body, It attracts our nerve system and it closes our pioneer bland which is our window to spirituality. And of course the water from the Bosnian Pyramids has not been treated. It has excellent level ofg you know, nasium, calcium, mecallium and song preh is perfect seven point four five. You know pH zero to fourteen. Seven is neutral. Below seven is acid not good. Above seven alkaline that's good. Our blood is not. Our blood is seven point thirty five to seven point forty five. And the pyramid water is seven point forty five ideal. And when we sent the samples of the city water from the towne of Thesco and the pyramid water from Visco to the doctor Masao Moto from Japan, what he would do from nineteen nineties, two thousands and so on. He would take different samples of water, get it frozen at minus fire degrees and then take the photo through the electronic microscope. And he concluded different samples different molecular structures. For example, if it is contaminated water, it is default, no beautiful structure. If it is city water, it is the fault. If it is the water exposed to heavy metal music, loud music, it is defont. However, if it is water exposed to the Mozarts music costant mute, divine music of Mozarts, it creates hexagonal structure. If it is the water, he took the city wo, yes, he took the city water. And he was having a mancha of love. He was telling the water, I love you, I love you, I love it, and he meant that it's not like our Westerners, you know, I love you. No, no, he meant that the water has changed the structure. It became hexagonal. Why hextagon. It's the most powerful geometrical shade when it comes to the energy. And guess what the Bosnian pyramid water hexagonal structure with a beautiful crystal like structure. So it tells me that the pyramid energy affects the most important likidin our life, and that would be the water. We are what we drink. The next elemental pyramid purpose food. We've done experiment with the seeds of beings and we took one back of the seeds, we put it at home control group, one back to the tunnels, one bag on the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun, and then after fifteen days we planted them in our park, the pyramid seats, the pyramid beings. They were growing three times quicker, rich, healthier, pyramid energy, pyramid energy effects our DNA the next one. You know, during twenty twenty twenty twenty two, we had this Corona project, but they were taking our you know, freedoms and our human rights from us. Well. During the project, they were trying to convince that the solution for everything is a vaccine. However, being vaccinated or not vaccinated, anybody was getting you know, viruses or bacteria. Everybody was getting sick. And then the question is not a vaccine, The question is immunity, and yes, what you go to the bars and then pyramid tunnels, your immunity goes up and then in another one. Besides, the physical senses became spiritual senses. Also, nobody is teaching us to develop senses like feeling, the energy or seeing the energy, or seeing the colors of energy, or telepathy. Let's our spiritual sense. But you know, nobody's teaching us to develop them. We don't have teachers. Actually. However, going to the tunnels, being exposed to the pyramid energy, people start feeling that they can develop some of those senses. They can feel the energy, they can even see the energy. And my conclusion that pyramid energy also affects our spiritual abilities. So now look at this purpose of pyramid communication, but long distance communication, not at and T from Houston to Dallas. No, no, no, no, between the stars. The second one to protect what is the most precious to us our health number three, to improve our most important it with water number four, food number five, immunity number six, spirituality number seven. It affects am the culture number eight, It affects you know, social relationships number ninety. It protects atmosphere and song. As the pyramid energy they've been programming as in schools, the pyramids belong to the past because they are built for one day body. No, pyramids belong to the present and to the future.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guest today, doctor sam osmin Agi, discussing the Bosnia Pyramid complex. Will be right back. My guest today is doctor sam Osbanaghi. He is the founder of the Bosnia Pyramids. Today he's presenting a detailed look at not only the pyramids but also their ramifications for our past history. And what do you think Maya built one hundred thousand? Were they modifying the environment or the atmosphere?
Speaker 3: Missa, all these multifunctional machines, it's not just one purpose, it's always many purposes. There are places of knowledge, there are places of astronomy, they are places of healing, they are places in the case of mind, pyramids of the ultrasounds, so communications also. You know, every time, for example, you go to kitchen itself, you climbed the cuckook computer. At least while we could until two thousand and nine when they forbid that. Every time you climb the pyramid you can hear the sound. It was, you know, a very high pitched sound. It was like word chirping. And with the time we realized that sound it's not just the echo of us climbing up, but it was also a sound of the sacred bird plet sound and quet sound for them was the symbol of spirituality but also a mexinger coming from them my gods who brought the knowledge to them. And talking about the minds is my favorite right subject, you know, thinking about the creds. What was done? You know, we scanned the sound and frequency of the kretsile in a natural habitat in Mexico and batinaland and their sound is between eight hundred and ten heads and one thousand and twenty hats. And then they scanned the sound of us climbing up the stairs. Two things effect the frequency. The first one is the wit of stairs. The second one is the height of stairs. Now, the bit of stairs, they're at the narrow, which is logical because the lions they are at the shore. They are five foot tall, you know, lower than us, but five foot tall. It means that the shoe size was also smaller than ours, so that it is easy to explain. However, the height of those stairs are like three times times of what you would expect on their high So even when we climb those stairs, people would ually climb, and all with the hands and their in their legs. Then, so why would they do that well, the wit produces the frequency of eight hundred shirts and the height produce a frequency of one thousand hirts, which is exactly the same range of the sound of the Holy bird. That's so you see how many elements are incorporated in the pyramids. This is really amazing. And since I think you're just asked one or two questions, and I'd been talking and talking and talking, but now I want to share maybe the most important breakthrough discovery from this year. You know, there is a science called archeo astronomy, which combined archeological research and astronometary research. It comes to archaeostronomy. They have cases of let's say Mayan structures where they can see that they were building, for example, the gates of their temples which will catch the full sun during the winter or summer solstice, so this is archaostronomy. Or some of their cities like Tulum, they are making very narrow passages between two buildings, and so when the wind was blowing, it was producing the sound, and they knew exactly what kind of weather they can expect tomorrow. Things of that name. Also we know about the Stonehenge they would be following you a winter and some solstice spring, and for equinogs, for lunar phases. The same goes for the you know moms in the US. This is archaeostronomy. Now, when it comes to the pyramids, most of the people know about oh C T, which is Oriyan correlation theory. Namely, back at the end of nineteen eighties, the Belgian researcher Robert Bubal came up with a theory that layout of three Egyptian pyramids, the Giza Plateau, so husful Kahn and Mikerinus. It is when you connect their tops, it is one broken line, right, They're not straight line, it was broken. Well. He said that those three pyramids match the layout of three stars of the Orion belt. And indeed you look at the night scar you can see round belt. They are very similar and layout like those three pyramids. During nineteen nineties, Robert Boal approached the Graham Hancocks. He was already a name at that time, so they wrote another book. So this theory has become you know, valley known and very popular. And then even Robert Schock joined the team. So you know, they sold the many books and you know, people are accepting that as a fact. Well, maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong. I will I'm not an astronomer, but you know I was checking a little bit that layout, and I could notice that even three stars in the star cluster of signals they have the same layerup, and then three stars in the pegasaus the same layer out, and three stars in the fox cluster the same layout. So I said, okay, let me run this through the Monte Carlo simulation. So what AI is capable today? They are able to check different combinations not one, not ten, not hundred, but tens of thousands, even up to one million different combinations from the night star.
Speaker 1: There is Let me stop you real quick, Sam, so explain the Monte Carlo. Is it a algorithm set up an.
Speaker 3: AI or in the software in AI where they can run thousands of different options? So, for example, the night sky, we have one hundred thousand visible starts, one hundred thousand of them. So if you ask them, okay, take the layout of those three periods, which is basically one broken line, and take the distances between them. So apply the same proportion on any three starts on a night sky, and let's see how many matches we can get and guess what. It was not four matches that I could fight. It was four thousand, four hundred and twenty nine different combination on the night sky.
Speaker 1: Four four thousand constellations were.
Speaker 3: Four thousand, four hundred and twenty nine three plus three stars on the Knight Scandal who have the same broken line with the proportionally same distances, like distances between three tops of Egyptian pyramids that no can line between one two three points one to three, one to three on the Nights Cup. Wow, I'm not saying that Buval and Hankock caron when I'm just saying when you run it through today's mathematical and statistical you know, capabilities, it just tells you, hey, they might be right. There are also four thousand, four hundred and twenty eight different three plus that also match layout of those three.
Speaker 1: Let's go a little further, Sam, what would you say the energetic connection to a constellation like Orion? Maybe the Egyptians had a connection with the energetic emissions from Orion rather than the four thousand that you you have said, So can we measure that? We don't? There's no way to do.
Speaker 3: It right at this point. No, But what you can measure. Maybe what you can measure is how bright are those stars. Oh, that's a good point. The bars, maybe they matched the bigger pyramid or something like that. Well that is the case of oct theory. Well in the case of the bars, then pyramids. I mentioned that we have so far six discovered pyramids, and we have major tumulus in the village of Ratkansas, we have smaller tumulus, so we have two tumulis. And then we have a very intriguing thing. I did a scientific paper on two rivers in a visokovalley is called and this river Foronica, it flows from west to the eastern direction west east. And then when they built, when the original builders built the pyramid of Dragon and tentle of Mother Earth, they became an obstacle to the river flow and the river moved its flow for more than ninety degrees. So river bed is now moved for more than ninety degrees. And now it's flowing from south to north, from west to east, so from south to north. And so basically what they did they get all this water. They get this river into the Bosnion valve, the pyramids, and just right there the biggest Boston river, which is River Bosna is coming to the so called so two rivers. We have the mouth of two rivers. They meets exactly here in the center of the Bosnian one of the pyramids. So for me, since River Phonisa has been moved for more than niney degrees, the mouths of two rivers actually is the artificial point in space. So why is that important? So we have pyramids, the tops, we have top of the tumulus, and we have that point of two rivers. And now guess what I was looking at the Bosnian pyramids, and I was thinking, since the Engines were always supplying elements of sacred geometry into their constructions, what are they? For example, equilateral trugle for one hextacon number pi three point one four number three, golden section one point six one eight fibone that she spirer as one of the most important elements and flower of life. And guess what we have all those elements in the case of the Bosnian pyramids, for example, Then we connect the tops of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun with the top of the Bosnian Pyramid of the Moon and pyramid of Dragon and go back to the sun. We are getting perfect acually natural triangle with the distances between tops of two thousand, one hundred and eighty meters one point four miles, inner angles at sixty degrees, and then we have straight lines. For example, we have one straight line that connects the top of the Moon pyramid, top of the Templament, the Earth, top of the dragon. We have in other words, we have straight lines, we have triangles, and then we have Fibonacci spirals, not one, but three. The first spiral runs from the top of the left Now, if on this spiral you have more than two points, it means this is not a natural arrangement. If you have three, four or five points on this spile, and look at this top of the left pyramid beginning of spiral. The spiral intersects with the top of the Sun pyramid, top of Temple Mother Earth, top of Ragon pyramid, and then all the way to the top of the tumulus in the village of at its five points. No coincidence there. The second spiral starts from the miles of two rivers. You open the spirals top of the Sun pyramid entrance to the tunnels top of the tumus. The third spiral miles of two rivers, top of the Moon pyramid, one corner of Temple of Mother Earth. In the corner of Temple of Mother Earth. Four points. So now this is discathering from last four huge elements of sacred geometry. If you have them in the valley, it means that the ancient builders were very carefully planning and executing the layout of those structures. This is last year. This year I'm looking at the player star system. Why playerists? Why not to Ryan When you check all the you know, star clusters and four all traditions around the planet. The one that is widely mentioned is Plaist, the star cluster of Platifs. Why Pladdists they call it. You know, ancient Greek Utada mythology is talking about seven sisters of Cladis and then bend you can see seven stars, and then few months during the year from this area you can see two more PlayOn and atlas they call their father and mother. So nine stars two here and seven there. The one which is in the middle is called my and Maya is even in ancient Greek mythology is considered like the oldest sister and in our case the most important star. Why and I was looking at those stars. I was thinking, all, what kind of geometrical shapes and elements we have here? First I could see straight lines three stars, but do you know one straight line with the three stars? If I run Monte Carlo simulation, probably I would get to a thousands of you know, three plets on one straight line, a little bit less than in Egypt. There it's one broken line, which is even less regular. But I said, well, you know, having just a straight line with a three stars is not much of the bid. I was thinking, okay, more complicated shape is a trunk, especially equilateral trunk. And yes, what three stars of players have such a you know layout elf trunk with the maya again as a major star. I said, you look at the night sky. You look how many stars? So you can create many echilafl trunks. Not a big deal. But I said, how about that we can find Sibonacci spiral there. Now, Fibonacci spiral is a product a very precise mathematical model. It is based on golden section golden numbers one point six eight. But how do you get the golden number? Well? You what you do? You add two previous numbers and you get the third one. For example, one plus two e pus three two plus three equals five three plus five equus eight five past eight three puls thirteen and so on. And then you said those little squares one by one, then two by two, three by three, five by five, eight by eight. And then when you go from corner to corner to corner to corner, slowly you are getting this beautiful Pybonnacchi spiral which opens up. And why one point six eight. Well, when you divide, for example, five and eight eighty by by five, the result is one point six eight thirteen by eight one point six eight twenty one by thirteen one point six eight. So this is you know math, This is not the guessing work. This is not symbolic, This is not it is meth So I was looking at the you know player is I could clearly see that my that start major start is beginning of the Fibonacci spirals. And guess what four other stars are exactly intersecting them on this spiral. It was one spiral, and then I was able to find two more running from those two stars between the streets, which are called no father and mother PlayOn and atlas. One spiral is from pleone another one is from Atlas finishing at Maya star. And then I took those two matchs B of the pyramids and the play star systems be does Fiberacci spirals, and that's what in three cases those spirals match. Over there where Maya is the first one, the beginning of the spiral, it is the mouth of two rivers ending at the tumus. So now what we have. We have three Fibonacci spirals, we have pyramid complex which is terrestrials. We have stars celestials and they match. So what I did again, I ran Monte Carlo simulation. I asked them the following question. All right, for terrestrial case, find any you know, six or seven mountain hills, you know, mountaintops, hilltops, river mounts, chronically shaped hills, irregularly, find anywhere on the planet and see if we can form Fibonacci spiral. Result was zero. Actually according to them, it was less than zero point zero zero zero zero, one, basically zero. I asked them, okay, find me Fibonacci spiral from any star cluster. Results for zero, and then I said, how many matches between three Fibonacci spirals which are terrestrial in a case of archeological complex and three stars which are celestials, and the results was only one Varsian pyramids and plaidis now when we compare. But now we're talking about science. We're talking about geometry, man archeology, astronomy and statistics. This is pure science. Only one case that match. And I would say I'm not being modest now. This is probably the biggest discovery in the world of acho astronomy ever. So what I did. I sent that scientific article. I wrote it doing methodology and you know how it goes the title and abstract introduction, methodology, results, black conclusions, references. I sent it to the International Scientific Journal. They run double bly peer review. It was like two reviewers. They approved that and it's been published last month in the magazine called Geostatistics and Mathematics.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, doctor sam osman Agi coming to us from Bosnia. Will be right back.
Speaker 3: Break.
Speaker 1: My guest today is doctor sam Asbinagi. He is coming to us from Bosnia. We're getting the latest updates on the pyramid itself and also some of his research over the last couple of years. Is it all your website?
Speaker 3: You put it on your website, my brief site, Doctor Sam SPADs dot com, the r doctor same Spanish dot com. Okay, let me go there real click and I will tell you this article is.
Speaker 1: Because about that. I would have liked to have read that. Yeah, I will definitely check it out over there.
Speaker 3: You will find everything I'm telling you right now, Okay, from Orion's Belt to the player. This spiral a comparative art the astronomical and statistical analysis of pyramid alignments in Egypt and Bosnia. And it was published in the magazine called Current Research and Statistics and Mathematics. And I think it was very important to have mathematicians and statistics, you know, statistical people, you know who run the numbers. So I would say this is huge, This is really huge. And you know our project revolutionary changed and narrative about the pyramids that I belong to the future, the energy machines, energy amplifiers, healing aspects, spiritual aspect, you know, a scientific aspect, but now we have such an important archaeo astronomical aspect. You know, when you film such a such an important clue. The fibonacial link between terrestrial and celestial aspects. It had to be messaged there. And why is there? Why is this particular star cluster so many times mentioned in oral tradition of puebl Indians, Hope, the Indians, Navaco Indians and a Sassas in the Southern US, the Mayan civilization, Japan, India, Maori, New Zealand, original people of Australia. It's been mentioned everywhere. It had to be some major reason, yeah, a message for us. And now they have established scientific proofs for that link between the two.
Speaker 1: Why do you think there's so much resistance from the Egyptological community against Bosnia. Is it because you're looking at a non traditional pyramid and they're so used to seeing the stone work or is it just too much to think of the Gunum Panang and the Bosnia design as a complete, unique pyramid.
Speaker 3: Well, resistance has been there from the very beginning, going back to two thousand and five. The first time to attack me that the local archeologists, geologists, museums, you know, historians. They were saying it is impossible. Well, of course it has become possible. Then they've done so much of scientigical admitation, but no what they did. Back in two thousand and six, they got connected with the European Archaeological Association asking them to help to stop us. But these people starting writing against us. I guess what. None of them ever came to the site see what we actually discovered. They never come to see those huge, you know, concrete blocks in the row, layers and layers. You know, I was very happy. I would be very glad to give them book. It takes samples, go ahead and analyze them. This is what we've done. We went to seven different institutes for constructions and materials in Italy Polytechnic Couditorino and Turi in Italy Geopolymery Institute, to friends, to professor Grino, It's Czechs, Solakia, Bosnia. They all told us it was an artificially made concrete. So if you have shape or four sided piroopy, if you have perfect orientation, now you find the concrete blows that cover the top of the pilipy. You have underground tunnels. I mean archaeologically speaking, you're talking about the construction complex. Anybody attack then even a Probert shock came at the very beginning two thousand and six, saying, oh, it's all natural, but you know, you don't dismiss something after one visits. Fortunately we stayed there. We spent more than six hundred thousand business hours on archeological research, excavation, lab analysis, dating, energy measurements, and we have our cakes. Science is on our side. You asked me about the Egyptology. You know, back in two thousand and six, I asked the Egyptian government to send me three archeologists and gypologists geologists, and they came. First doctor Ali Barakh four years of experience p archeology geology. He confirmed that pyramids exist. What doctors that he have as did and this poor guy came back. He fired him from the government, so he had to relocate to United Arab Emirates because he confirmed that bigger pyramids and all the pyramids and Egyptian existed in Bosnia. Then he said, excellent archeologist Lamal Haadidi. She came there. She was, you know, involved in digging. She found some walls, pyramid walls. She was so exciting. She's in front of me, she's, you know, falling to Zachikas. She said, you had to come here. This is the real archaeological locations. He denied, She said no, here is jected. Then he sent his best friend Mohammed de Brahimalik, who later on he was a vice dean at the University of anne Champs in Cairo. Later he became the leading person in their antiquity department. He came, he was giving his statement to ap. He said, I don't know what this is. Is it the pyramid or temple? But this is a huge archaeological discovery. Bosnia was never on the archaeological map. Now it is. He went back. He got silenced by doctor Hallas. So why well, you know, because we had all people with the law vibrations who he want to keep the you know, the system and their old ways. They don't want people to know. They don't want to share. They think that cultural heritage belongs to them. They got it wrong. Egyptian pyramids do not belong to Egyptian Department of Antiquities. It belongs to all of us, to you and me, everybody else, Paruvian Pyramids, Chinese, Mexican Bosnia. And we are the most open archeological project in the world. Anybody can come and work with us. That's why you have so many volunteers who are best ambassadors. People want to come and work besides them. They can do that. We're gonna even provide any the samples of the organic material concrete. Go ahead, do your scientific analysis, but you always tell them under one condition, you need to share the scientific results with us, so we can share them with the world. And that's what the science is about, sharing new knowledge and the new information. So when you ask me why they they know their motivations, you know, and sometimes even independent researchers. You know, some of them are fine. Some of them that have big ego and you know they think what they think. It's the only truth. But it's not about the ego. The new discoveries are there to write new history books, to get the new knowledge to you know. We can see some wonderful people who come to our sides, like Professor Constantine Krotco, geophysicists from Russia. He even have like seventeen patents inventions, you know, energy measurements. He goes to Egypt, to Mexico, to Bosnia and he measured appearance. He said, the Bosnian pyramids are still the strong is the most powerful pyramids in the world. We help people like metal Tellinger. They come they are so impressed. We have some others doctor Paula nulett he evisically that's fact six or seven times doing some measurements before you know he passed it. So he had really nice people. But sometimes if it is ego, you know, and this is project in Bosnia that redefined human history, a little bit jealousy things of that nature. This is fine. What is important, especially with my work in the last year when I published thirty two scientific articles in very new journals, I think it will help scientific community to get deeper insight in what discoveries in Bosnia.
Speaker 1: And they're huge, yeah, real quickly, and I think I asked you this last time. The Penang pyramid seems almost identical to the Bosnia Pyramid of the Sun, except the pyramid of the Sun is huge. But do you see similarities in the two at all?
Speaker 3: Yes. The first one is age. He's talking about twenty seven thousand years radio carbon in our case twenty nine thousand, which is in a very verse when it goes to such a huge you know, a distance in the passage is very close when it comes to material. Padan was built using the volcanic volcanic which are native for that area. Because of the volcanoes. In our case, what they did they use concrete. You know, they were digging the tunnels thirty thousand years back. They were moving a lot of material, which material conglomerate, and conglomerate consists of pebblous rocks and sand. So they removed conglomerate. They mix it with the binder and as a binder they used melted clay and they got the best quality concrete. So that's not a similarity because they were using local materials. And then in a case of Gunong Padan, they don't have a square base, but rectangular base in a case of the bars, and you know the sun its rectangular base. In both cases, there are four sided pyramids. In both cases they have very regular orientation towards the cardinal points. In both cases, the energy amplifiers Doctor Denny Hidman discovered dursing geophysical method is the huge chamber inside the pyramid which is triangular in shape, but interestingly enough, and he was showing it to me back in two thousand and seven, that tragle. It's like upside down, so it's very very intriguing. And then we have two major rivers around that pyramid. We have two major rivers in Bosnia, white rivers because when water moves, it releases negative ions. It's a very beneficial for human health. The pyramid amplifies the concentration of negative ions. And then you have a volcanic stone, meaning its high percentage of iron or iron generates electromagnetic field. And guess what under the Bosnian pim the sun, we have huge iron plates which generates electromagnetic field. What the pyramid does It pulls these electromagnetism up and we find it. How do we know because we have measured at the base and at the top, the top fifty times strong signal the same frequency when the clock has a strong signal. So I would say similarity is. There are a lot of similarities between Bosian and the general pyramids. However, in our case, I think we have more, especially on aspects of elements of safety, geometry, Bonacci, spiraled sound. So, but the engines are smart, you know, they knew that for our planet, the most powerful geometrical shape is for sided pyramids. If you're located above energy potent place, it becomes energy amplifier.
Speaker 1: Have any of the Russians who have been studying pyramids have come out and made the comments about the Bosnian pyramids because those guys were making artificial pyramids and testing them correct.
Speaker 3: And the most productive builders of Russian pyramids is valeri Uo. Last time hears from Saint Petersburg. Last time he was here was you know when six weeks ago in joined two twenty time he was one of the speakers at my eighth international scientific conference on Basian Pyramids. He understands pyramids because he built pyramids in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, and he's the author of the biggest pyramid complex in Russia right now. It is in Tomsk, Siberia, and his investor was lad who unfortunately now in the prison. But I was the first foreigner to visit this pyramid complex in Thom's The idea was to have ten thousand students university there, the airport, the supermarkets and this guy vib he was owner of sixty four stores. He had chains of stores and the shopping malls and under those pyramids. When I was there, he had about the fifteen pyramids built under the pyramids. He had a huge storage room, so he would store the food and liquids and drinks under the pyramid and then he would send it to stores. So being exposed to the pyramid, energy molecular structure of his products were much better. But unfortunately it was staffed because they put the poor guy in the prison. And the second Russian, the second most producting is doctor Vladimir Golod. He is from Ukraine and he built sixty pyramids, some of them in Ukraine at the best known is the one that he built near Moscow, you know Moscow. He has his dad show it's like a big wicken house. I was there talking to him, and he built the huge pyramids from the polyures, but it was not that material, but it was the shape. Here again, he had elements of sex with geometry twenty one meters by twenty one, you know, forty two meters and stuff like that. And I just mentioned he was doing different experiments with the you know, health and healing and stuff like that. I just mentioned one he placed five tons of kitchen salt in the pyramid for one month and then he went to the nearby prison. He had a contract signed with them and he supplied into the kitchen salt and he just asked them in the prison to use his kitchen salt during the breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so they were just adding the salt during their meals. He went there after three months and ask them if they could notice any changes in their behavior. Now if people are amazed, They said, listen, that changed so much that the violence level was reduced to zero. But you know it was six thousand prisoners. They always liked to play with the guns and the knives and killing each other. Zero percent was the violence level. So after a year, after his contract expired, even to the new wing, and you know what they told him. They told him, no, we are not interested. And he was telling me that and I was thinking, these are the governments. They want the violence to be in society so they can justify you know, big police force and armies and inspectors and this and that sad story. So those two times, so VALERII has been coming here very often. Professional colored co has been cooming. And these people they do understand pyramids. But I have many pyramid buffs from all over the world. They come, they measure, they enjoyed. You know, we had created such a beautiful environment, like the five elements that you already had archeology and science and energy and spirituality and healing. We are not enough. So what I did. I came back from Houston, Texans after twenty twenty five years there, I spent all my savings to bad more than one million square feet over neglected, muddy, swampy land with you know a lot of garbage, and we transformed the land into the most beautiful park, draindow water, twenty thousands and thousands of shrubs and flowers and you know plants. We built different installations combining the art and the true history the sport complex. We have festivals, just yesterday festival. We call it love, peace and Harmony. And we have run for some assault streice. We have lectures about what we eat, what we drink, about the water being structured, stuff like that. So what we had created here at Cliff is so much more than archeology. Archeology was just the beginning dignition. What we hid here is the concept of different, happier future. And when I look what they've been trying to tell us in the last five years and impose as the new Western values, transhumanism, uprograded human with the biochep under our skin, green more trench which they call gip, more food, digital money and digital banks, no cash, no freedom. You know, pedophiles being legalized, but they can continue with their orgy. Well, here we are saying no, this is not our future. Our future is in harmony among us normal, good intentional people, harmony with the nature fantastic Bosnian Pyramid project has become and Sibonacci spiral is all about the cosmic harmony and the balance.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that. I want to ask you one more question, and that I think we're about done because you could go on forever. We could probably spend three hours with you. Okay, So you know about the Italians who use SAR technology to scan the Great Pyramid, but also Hawara, the labyrinth there and the synthetic Apertud radio. Okay, I know you're close friends with Klaus Donna. Klaus Donna and Carmen Walter used a proprietary scan. Why did he never not scan the Great Bosnian Pyramid and discover what's inside?
Speaker 3: Now I know all of them. Blaus was here and back at our conference in twenty thirteen. He did scan the Bosnian and film the sun, finding out there are seven level of federal passageways with a lot of inner chambers.
Speaker 1: He never published it. Where is it?
Speaker 3: He does not, he has not, but it was one of the conclusions of our conference back in twenty thirteen. Now, but even more pressure. And all the Italians we're talking about, Filippo and Corrago and the third guy is Armando. Armando, may I know all three of them now. F They are scanning Bosnian of all of the pyramids. Last year. At that time they told me, listen, this is just the first scan. So they shared the results, which I'm going to share with you, and they said, we are working for something big Egyptian pyramids. We are going to announced been published next year. Once we are done with that, we're going to come back to the Bosian pyramids. What did they discover in Bosnia And they're gonna consume that next year. Number one, they discovered one more pyramids, pyramid number seven. I was looking at the map and they're probably right. Number two they discovered the number structure, which is rather close to the Bosnian Pyramids of the Sun. And I told them listen, when I climbed the top of the Sun Pyramid in Bosnia during the sunrise of the summer solstice, and I was watching the shadow of the sun pyramid of course, because of the pyramid, the shadow is you know angular, yeah, and the top of the shadow was showing exact position of what they told me is potential structure. So I said, I know that you are probably right because the entrance were smart. There were also astronomers. And number three, they said, we found connection between the Love and the Sun pyramid in Bosnia. There is another then tunnel. I asked them to show the locations. They shot the location at the Love Pyramid it is on private property and back while back in two thousand and eight with my crew, I went there even though it was private, and we did discover there is an entrance there about five six meters twenty feet and then it was kind of closed with some with the bunch of stones over there. So all three things that they told me I could verify. I never told them about that at first. I was waiting for them to tell me what they discovered. And I knew that they were legit back there last year. So when they came with their art, the published article and the big press conference it was that in it was March fifteen in Milan. It they said basically five things and I did a YouTube video there I analyzed all five things. Now. The first thing is that the Great Praider of Egypt or Huffu, has not three but five chambers. Well for the of course, the first three are what they called kings, queens and unfinished running caffree, you mean cuf Now I'm talking about Hufu, the first alcanto kaffree. Okay, the first one Hufu or Kops or Great Pyramid. They're saying there are two more chambers. For the fourth one we know from the Japanese team who worked with my owns. These are you know, electric particles coming from the Cosmos, and they realize that is above the Grand Gallery there is a huge hall of space. They confirmed that just in their case. Italians have it a little bit further up before and they found the number five on the totally different side of the pyramid, so I think they're probably right there. Secondly, Cafre or Cathren Pyramid, they are saying there are also five chambers there instead of two that you know about, and probably the right I was checking the scans. Of course, they are using a sad radar tomography and it was very smart, you know, since I deal with those radar tomography. I have people coming with the geo radors and songs, so I know exactly how it works. So you have this machine which you drag on the surface, and you have different length of the you know antennas there can be three meters ten feet on four and a half or six meters bigger than antenna. It penetrates deeper because it's a higher frequency. And they came up with the excellent idea. What they do. They use satellite from the Kopper Nichols project. This is an EU European Union project and the access to the information to the forests are actually for free. Most cases commercial satires need to pay. They are getting it for free. And whenever the SATAD goes over the Giza plateau, they were using the radar rays as the antenna. So it has become a huge antenna. They're using it, and they had improved software that they figure out and now they can penetrate very very deep below the pyramids. So the second thing I said five chambers. I covered the third thing which kind of blew mind of everybody you know who's been looking into this. Are those eight cylindrical columns that go under the second largest pyramid Caffree or Cashren. And you can clearly see those cylindrical columns. And I know that because under our tumulus in Ratinsa, we have one exactly the same cylindrical column.
Speaker 1: Because you believe that they go under the ground a mile though, because that's the big question.
Speaker 3: This is very plain. It goes about six hundred and forty eight meters six hundred and fifty meters, which is two thousand feet. Well, that signal is very consistent. It does not really break. It is not reflection of something. So eight of them in two rows, I think they are onto something real big. And so number three I think I can verify that number four. Under those eight columns they go into two huge chambers which are eighty meters more than two hundred and fifty feet by eighty meters two hundred and fifty feet, So they are huge square chambers. Now this is big, eightimeters at such that it's big. And number five they're saying that two point three kilometers below the Giza Plateau, which is one point five miles below the pyramids, there is a call underground city. Now when I look at us, I can see that the energy signature is different. It can be hollow space. It can be huge, covers the run four kilometers. It is possible if it is the underground city. Now it's maybe far fetched that somebody built city under the ground one point six miles. And of course, now all of a sudden we have all these toys. It was hollow Amene or Amene in Egyptian mythology is the place where gods resided. And when the king thought came to follow the manty, he was faced with such huge amount of knowledge, and with the knowledge he became immortal, and he became god, and then later on he was the one who built the pyramids and so on. Well, for the number five, I'm not quite sure. I want to say, probably it is not underground city, or it's probably huge network of underground taverns and chambers and stuff like that. But first four, I think even if it is one, it is huge. Yes, for it was cylindrical, you know, columns. It's amazing, which tells us that Egyptian period are not places to bury somebody. It is just the tip of the ice per. And we are talking about the technology the same like in the case of the Bosnian Pyramids.
Speaker 1: I would love it if you had a geoscan or a star scan of the Bosnian Pyramid, because that would really help.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm hoping to have a text here because all three of them, Corrado, you know, and Malanga and Slippo and Armando, they are coming to Bosnia and they'll be doing scanning. So I really looking forward. Even though they've been so busy. Now anybody wants, you know, pits of them. Everybody's inviting them to the show, to the conferences, to hear and that even though that he has of course he attacked them, say they never had permission from our departure to antiquity. What permissions? This is a satellite is available information to everyone, to you and me and to them. What permission he's talking about? But he wants to control everything. Yes, you know, science is not about the control in case that it's about the politics. But people need to recognize that.
Speaker 1: Doctor, SAYM always a pleasure speaking with you. Give us your website and any uh upcoming talks that you're presenting in the next six seven months.
Speaker 3: Yes, now I'll get the two websites. The first one is with my name. It's a w w W dot Doctor sam O Sma Nagi d r s A M of my nuggage at the ch A b N dot com Sparanage where you have all my three two recently published scientific categories about all aspects of the project, the pyramids, sun and the moon and tumulus and hydrology and energy machines and even stone spheres and stuff like that. Play is of course, that's one. The other one is Bosnian Pyramids dot b A b A is the bad in site Bosian Pyramids B dot b A where we actually invite people to come to our next confidence next year in June, the Boys and Pyramid Summer Solstice Tour conference and festival for one week next next year. We're gonna have Michael Krimo, of course, who is the legendary author of orbing in archaeology, Brett Austen and some other good scientists from Mexico and Greece, and Jan rag he was a Sam's physicist and so on. So we'll have some good science, spirituality and consciousness at our site. That's Juno next year, and my next tour in the US will be next April. I'm coming to Arizona April seventeen, eighteen nineteen, Tucson, Phoenix and the Sedona, my favorite place in the US. April twenty second, Houston place where I used to live. So you know, people can follow me and mister dram Facebook accounts. So this is really exciting times. But about all I'd like to advine and to visit us they only have at the time of their life.
Speaker 1: Now, are you streaming your your conferences?
Speaker 3: Sam?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are they streams?
Speaker 3: What we do? We uh film, they recalled everything and then they put them on our YouTube channels.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I was going to say, if you streamed it, then I'd love to be a sponsor, because then people, you know, we we do a lot of conferences in the United States and in Italy and in Germany, and they stream it so they can see it live from anywhere in the world. But then they also support it and have it available to download later.
Speaker 3: Wedn't discuss that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I'll send you an email. I'd love to be able to sponsor the conference. So hey, as always a real pleasure and thank you again, and you're doing wonderful work and we support you. And of course Sam, I always say this to you. I think you have to write a book, my friend, a book on the Bosnian Pyramids with some pictures from klouds. You gotta twist Klaus Downer's arm and.
Speaker 3: Say, actually it is my book called my story my boss and pyramids my story. We have the clouds as a scan. And by the way, I have twenty two books.
Speaker 1: Oh of course. Yeah, wait a minute, that book on my story has Klaus's scan in it. Yes, okay, I gotta find that book all right.
Speaker 3: So both go to this site doctor samusmanages dot com and you will hear. You will see secually have scientific articles, but you will see sections books and there are twelve books three to read there, okaks, and none of them is my story, and you will find the whole story about the Bard and pyramids and all the scientific stuff, including the clouds. Donnas.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure. Thanks for joining me today.
Speaker 3: Good please to join.
Speaker 1: I want to mention that Sam did outline his collection of books that he's written over twenty five actually closer to he said fifty. But I think I've kind of thirty that are available for free on his website Bosnia Pyramid or doctor Sam, whatever works for you. It's os m a n a gich doctor Sam osmonadghe and I downloaded his book on pyramids about about a month ago, and these are that was part of his PhD thesis. But he's written a lot on pyramids. He's written a great deal on ancient civilizations that are quite fascinating, and he's ideally suited to be the one not only to have discovered the Bosnian Pyramid complex, but also to discuss it in great detail and get a sense of just what we're looking at. So I think in the future, as more of these scanning technologies are brought forward, we'll learn more about it. I would love to see a scan of the interior of that pyramid complex a bit. Sure, there's a lot to see, so all right, great to have them on the program. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, please consider becoming a subscriber. For as little as five dollars a month, you can support the work we do here on the podcast. And it's not just Earth Ancients. It includes Destiny and Earth Ancients Special Edition, the Archives. Those are ongoing programs and that takes a lot of energy, a lot of work, and a lot of resources. So for as little as five dollars a month or ten or fifteen or whatever you can afford we appreciate your support. To become a subscriber to Earth Agents, go to patreon dot com Forward slash Earth Agents and subscribe.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: That's Patreon, that's PA t R e o N dot com. Forward Slash Earth Ancients. We have a series of books. That's thank you gifts. We have a whole catalog. Some people download half of the catalog, some people might download one a month. We place a new book every month on the website, and that's our thank you for being a subscriber.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: To become a subscriber, go to Patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients. Yeah, I want to mention we're going to be in Egypt next spring if you're interested. It's gonna be April twenty eighth through May tenth. We're gonna have Mohammed Embrahem on the show in about a week or two to discuss the details of this megalithic tour and some of the new monstrosities, which are the Colossi sculptures that have just been discovered and also are featured in the new Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo. So again, that's gonna be in a couple of weeks. If you want to join us on any tour. Go to earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours, look for the banner, click them and you'll see all the details. If you have questions on any of our tours, send me an email. Send it to earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and I promise to get right back to you. All right, that's it for this program. I want to thank my guest today, doctor sam Osmonaji, coming to us from Bosnia. As always, the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Feya Bavar. You guys rock all right. Take care of you well and we will talk to you next time. The span and contact
Speaker 3: Data