Speaker 1: The Age of.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. My name is Aaron Franz. Uh, my name is Aaron Franz, coming at you live from the facilities of a Chili dot Com every Friday night. Sorry, I just I looked at something that threw me off. But it's okay. I'm here, are you okay a night? Okay? Transition? Yeah, no, No, it's it's something changed all of a sudden on me that I thought I had fixed from last week and now it's back to where it was again all of a sudden. But that's okay. I'll it's it's whatever because I know, like it's your co it's whatever. I just I just all of a sudden some and change. I'm like, what the hell, I'd already set that up.
Speaker 3: Okay, no problem, no prob all right, So take two.
Speaker 2: Okay. My name's Aaron Franz. This is the Age of Transitions. Is the show? It's on every Friday night. This is Friday, November fourteenth, twenty twenty five, every Friday from ten pm to midnight Eastern Time on ochili dot Com. Is this show The Age of Transitions? Second hour is uncle the podcast. So thank you for listening anyway that you do, do consider going to Chili dot com and donating to Chuck to help Chuck and to help the website and Oechuck is going to Lancer this coming week, so if you want to help them out with that donation over at Ochili dot com, it'll begin. So do you consider that the Age of Transitions dot com. That's my website. You can find links to the podcast there where you can also find ways to support me directly. Have Revolve Man Scientific Rise to Godhood is the book that I wrote. Paperback and ebook copies are available. I do recommend getting that as a good way to support this show. Let's get the book and thank you for getting that, for reading it, for sharing it. I continue to run into people kind of randomly online of course, that say that they read it. I'm like, oh wow, there's somebody who says that they read So that's exciting. It's exciting that that continues to happen. It's inspiring. It makes me want to keep doing this and I would like to write more maybe at some point, so we'll see. Thank you everybody for that. Also have the Patreon campaign have been posting very recently, but I will be back returning to the looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places projects that's going to continue. We're back with the Age of Transitions and just doing everything again. So back from that hiatus that I had been on. We're back and running here, so that's exciting. The Age of Transitions dot Com. There's also the affiliate links to no one uses, so if they're on there, he probably heard about them before they're on there. Thank you, anybody who might be listening to the show. I know it's harder than ever to broad cast a signal and have it picked up whatsoever, but I'm here doing it, and I'm here doing it anyways, so thank you. If you do listen, consider reaching out and think me know that you do. Send me an email fronts at the Age of Transitions dot com just let me know that they could listen. It's actually helpful because it does seem like nobody does sometimes I will be honest about that, it seems like nobody listens, but I'm not. I'm not complaining about that. I'm not griping about that. I'm just saying, as a matter of fact, playing fact of the matter is like it's a very small operation here, which is fine. But you know, if I'm making a show that no one listens to, that's also a problem too. Like if there's like literally zero listeners, that's that would be an issue.
Speaker 3: So wait, wait, wait a minute, eron, Aaron, I have to interrupt. I have to interrupt on this for one reason. Do you recently charted on some website for transhumanist podcasts though?
Speaker 2: Didn't you?
Speaker 3: Wasn't there some website you just charted?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did, Yeah, number three and transhumanist podcasts on what's a doodle podcastsdapp dot com whatever?
Speaker 3: It was something, Yeah, one of these, And what's funny is it's one of those rare ones that's not run by Apple or Spotify, So it was kind of good and I'm looking at it going wow. And then I went on there and searched for mine. I don't even want to.
Speaker 2: Tell you what happened.
Speaker 3: But I was really low down in the news and information podcasts. But I was nowhere near the kind of number you are. But he cracked me up. Obviously there's more news and information podcasts than there are transhumanist podcasts. But but like, I barely cracked the top thousand, you know, and I was just like, oh, yeah, Okay, I didn't even look up Uncle for comedy. I should have done that. Did you see if Uncle was a separate one for comedy.
Speaker 2: Uh? You know what, I didn't look up Uncle on that. But I will say for this show specifically, I have something going for it in that it's super niche. I have the transhumanism topic, which the show does continue to be about, by the way, Yes, and because of that, and it helps me and I have to say, like, I'm proud of the show that I have done. I've I'm proud of how long I have been doing it. And I'm also lucky that this topic continues to only grow in relevance and popularity actually, which is both a terrible thing and a good thing.
Speaker 3: Oh which, by the way, that reminds me just let me verbalize this because I forgot to email it to you, is that I had a request from a listener that Aaron needs to tackle this subject of soros or soro or whatever the video thing the AI deal because they were yes, So that's it Sora, right. I keep mixing it up because I see the videos and the little logo pops up and disappear, so I forget, what the hell it is, but Sora, right, So there's Sora two or three out there now and apparently. I mean it's funny because we saw with the you know, the black lady in the food stamp ais. The kids are really creepy if you've check them out in the back because of the AI. But they wanted you to tackle that subject, and I got that email this week. I forgot to mention it to you. So that's enough out of me. But the transhumanist thing, yeah, I'm proud of you. You've charted it up nice and high. I'm lost in an ocean of news and information podcasts, but you got that transhumanist niche.
Speaker 2: That's great. I'm just happy.
Speaker 3: I want to see how high Uncle go in the comedy one, really, so try and look.
Speaker 2: That up this way. Yeah yeah, well, in the same vein of talking. Maybe we have to get the further sub genre of comedy to find for Uncle to fit into and maybe we'll be doing well there. But yeah, ganthumanism. I guess you're talking about generative AI and the video that keeps advancing, right, yeah, well, the general topic, right, But the.
Speaker 3: Thing is if you combine that with the transhumanist thing, then that means that, you know, eventually, if you have a mind, this was the gist of the email, if you have like a mind, transfer into a computer, right, So that means that that mind can hallucinate, that mind can dream. We've already heard of the AI hallucinating. Now it produces videos instead of visual memories. And this is a perfect connection point for this. This is like what do they call it, some sort of port. They called it that you can plug into, and they'd like to hear you cover that subject. I'm just telling you. That was a request from a listener, and it was weird because I don't get too many of those. But I saw that this week, and I was thinking of you when I was talking about the whole AI issue on my show. But I didn't bring you up because I want to tell you directly, So okay, I'll shut up now, but back to it. I just want to say, though, you know you have a few listeners, because you can't chart at number three with zero listeners, right, even in any subhibe.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you're right, Chuck. I'm good at talking about transhumitism and giving myself a hard time. So there's somebody somebody's listening and I'm thankful for it. I really am, so I don't want to sound like I'm not so thank you for listening, thank you for sharing the show. I'm going to do my best to make it better, to keep doing it, and to do as much additional content I shudder to use the word, but as much more other than this show that I can. And there we have the Patreon Care and Pain, which is me doing live streams and podcasts as a sort of research project to make a new video, which something that I should be doing more of is video, and so that's what that is. I would like to write another book. I would like to somehow just keep talking about the relevant topic of transhumanism what it actually is, because it continues to be important. But i'll get back to transhum I'll just cover the weird Sora and generative AI and the AI video real quick, since it's requested. It fits into this whole scheme, the whole AI slop phenomenon that's taken off. We had just last year on the Uncles New Year's Revolution, like a year two years ago. I guess I was playing the Joe Biden in Trump spaghetti video, which was early generative AI video work. That being said, that was an interesting art project in and of itself. It was the guy, I think, just prompting those early Dolly two video generators or whatever he was using there. He would make videos and then I think he was Maybe the point is like it wasn't just one AI like making something out of one prompt. It was a guy piecing it together. And even that the video is very rudimentary and low quality, and we've seen it progress sadly over the past year or two and it's getting good, air quotes good, and that the quality of it is absolutely better and more convincing, more realistic, but it's also terrifying and weird and bizarre. Still able to see it as a fake. But yeah, it's getting too good too quick, and it's already fooling a lot of people. It will continue to do so, it will continue to just be this automated way to create entertainment. For one thing, it's going to be a big engine to the virtual reality world that we're being ushered into. That goes along with the digital copies of ourselves that we're going to upload our consciousness and all of this transhumanist idealism where we're going to live the idea of living forever through our digital copies. That's kind of in process of happening, because you can see what these AI videos can do to deep fake anything and anybody that's going to go for all of us. This falls into the all topic of the soft upload concept, or with the mind uploading idea and transhumanism. They had the idea of a hard upload and a soft upload. The hard one would be somehow where they actually take you and your biology and they either take your brain and scan it, or like they hook you up to some sort of device that can measure your brain activity and then it reproduces that. That would be the hard upload, where it's actually comes directly from you. The soft upload is just to take different things like maybe you know, notebooks of yours, maybe if you made art, put that into a computer, any sort of records of anything that you did, or photos view stuff like that. Just cram that all into one system that takes it and then has an output where it recreates you with all that data that you put in. And it looks like that's what's happening with all this stuff, and it's yeah, it's getting crazy real quick. And all this stuff is happening, and we don't quite know what to do about it. We don't know what to do with ourselves. But we better figure it out real quick, because this isn't this isn't ending anytime soon. And I will pat myself on the back again in transhumanism being important because the purveyors of the mere idea of transient humanism, the ones putting that out in a very pr sense for the past couple of decades. Actually, for those of us who have been watching this, those people are now in control of at least the United States of America. They are making a very concerted push to take control of everything, and they are My point of view is that they're not so much taking over the government as they are purposely dismantling the government that was in order to replace it with something that they prefer. And that's what's going on politically as far as I'm concerned right now, is that these guys do have the power and influence and they are the kingmakers right now, and we better just straight up amid that before it's too late, honestly, because we've gone too far. But it remains to be seen what comes of this, But certainly I did want to talk a little bit about the recent events in political Wonderland of which we were told all of the details to our social media feeds, through our virtual realities information streams. And let's remember that when we get this information, who's who are the ones catering it to us. It's the same guys that are taking over, that are in control of these systems that are streaming out all of this info, most of it repurposed and pieced into a narrative that is a propaganda narrative that suits guess who, the same guys. So please do remember that that's happening. I think that there is such a thing as taking this information and news and yes, there's actually things happening. There is a real world. Still, there's actual these actual news stories are not fake. We're not going to fall into that conspiracy trap where we just knee jerk think everything is fake. That's a problem too, that's not it. This stuff is real, but it's far too influenced by these narratives that come from the online space, that come from these established narrative channels that to my mind, are the new mainstream media. And nobody's saying that mainstream media is x mainstream media is YouTube. Mainstream media is even I mean, if you want to lump meta Facebook, that's kind of like that's mainstream media too. Anything online, all social media, Instagram, that's part of meta, TikTok, all that stuff is mainstream media. Now, the way that it operates is not familiar to us. When we use that term mainstream media, we automatically think, turn the TV on, have Walter Cronkite talk to us. It doesn't work that way anymore. No, it's tailor made. Each feed is tailor made to the individual. But that's how the new mainstream media works. It works is targeted against a purposely atomized public, and it individually curates it's narrative to you via algorithms. And yes, that's the difference. And we're all trying to catch up to that reality, and we're struggling and we're stumbling along the way. But we might make it. We might figure this out before it's too late, so we'll see. But the latest gore that is interesting. I do think it's interesting as all of this MAGA infighting that you may have heard about. I know that Chuck was asking online earlier, is it legitimate or is it like a put on or what's going on? He was asking that question to anybody, And I'm going to give my opinions on this. I think that the Maga infighting is real once again. But anytime we're in Maga Land, if we're talking about these phony narratives and crazy propaganda being sewn to further the goals of this techno fascist hell state that they want to institute, well, Maga World is ground zero for activity in that realm. Anybody who listens to this show, how do I know that I feel that way? If you don't, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we agree on that point, but just it's personally it's like asking will the sunrise tomorrow? I'm like, yeah, yeah, it will. And then do you ask, is Maga Land ground zero for techno dystopian propaganda? Yeah? It is. But anyway this they are fighting once one another. The question is why. And that's where we branch off into a thousand different shattered, fractured pieces of glass, because that's that, too, is indicative of the world we're in. We can't just have like one cohesive reality. Everybody's fractured and broken, and so that's how we have to kind of look at this for one one thing. But Trump himself the strong man, the man in charge, the guy running everything right, so we're meant to believe. I absolutely believe that he is expendable. And more than that, I don't think that the real big shots running the show even like him. I think that they tolerate him. I think that they purposely put him in there where he is, and they wanted that to happen because they knew they kind of needed to because that's where the momentum of all their propaganda had pushed. It ended up going that way. Even when you have that should be noted too, Even when you have control of these propaganda systems, you have to kind of roll with the momentum and inertia of this giant wave that is created. You can't just like throw everything in there. You can't throw random things in too much. You have to go with the flow of it. And that's that's how propaganda has always worked. You have to. It's not effective unless it attaches itself to its greater, overarching reality that's already established within the propaganda matrix. Jacqui Low wrote about this a lot, and it's true. It was true then in his day. It's true now lots of upgrades to the system, and there are some differences, but that general reality is true. And so yeah, so the big strong Man, he could go as far as they're concerned, I'm sure of that, and they would much rather have their guy, their total stooge JD Vance in there. And honestly, I think that they're just chomping at the bit to do that. It would not surprise I'd be surprised if that doesn't end up happening. Honestly, it may not, but I get the feeling that's that that's what they are working on, is a replacement. We'll see. But yeah, the strong Man, he's been useful in the job of destroying the old system, right, because that's what they want to do. And you could have picked really a better guy for the job than mister real estate genius himself to pick up that project. And he's done a fine job. He's done a real good job. But he might have done enough at this point, and oh yeah, I will. I do want to make the point that back to social media, you may have noticed a couple a week or two ago on x they were absolutely beta testing the idea of Vance twenty twenty eight presidential campaign. To be fair, I mean, they've been beta testing the Newsom thing too. On the other side of it, they've been beta testing that for a while online. But you better believe that the Vance twenty twenty eight thing was put out there by you know, like the owners of X for instance. I don't know. Does anybody remember when Musk threw one of his little temper tantrums and said, I'm making my own party.
Speaker 4: The Republicans don't do everything I want, and we make my own party. He did that, and do we remember what became of that idea? He decided that the best idea to go with there was not really make his own party, but to just go with JD.
Speaker 2: Vance as his guy, his preferred guy. Oh wow, Oh that was a big surprise. That was like the OLDI bate outcome of that little tirade, that little performative outrage that he did online. Because these guys aren't above performative outrage themselves. It's they specialize in it because they know that that is the tool in this stupid little narrative propaganda scheme that they have going. They know that their little guys that they bought and paid for do that. Why can't they do it themselves, and they do, they're not very good at it. Must can barely string two words together. He can barely talk. But he's such Try telling him then his narcissism won't allow him to understand what a complete reject he is. He does not he should not be in front of a camera ever. But he had sins saw that, which again, if we want to look to Achilles Heels in this whole scheme, there's one. These guys are so full of themselves. They'll do stupid stuff like that. And really, when you watch these videos that they put out, I mean, I don't. To me, it's just blatantly obvious what they're doing. They have so much of this other stuff trying, They put so many resources into convincing us of like how awesome they are and how they're saving the planet, that it does work far too well, just because they're constantly blaring the same message every other post on excess saying how awesome Elon Musk is. I was about this last week, but so I won't get too much into it. It's just really annoying, but it's the way of things. It's the new mainstream media. Everybody enjoying this. Is it cool because they talk about chemtrails? Now? Is it cool because we can bitch about vaccines and stuff like that and act like something's actually going to happen about it? Is this okay because they're using all those topics, you know, I saw I think it was Tucker Carlston is saying something about like, now the mist that coemptryls are real. Well, yeah, this is the government that was put in there because they were pandering to conspiracy culture the whole time. That's a big part of what put them in there. And so yes, of course they're going to continue to at least bare minimum pay lip service to that because it worked to get them this far. It's going to continue to be the mainstream narrative of controlling us. Now, isn't that fun that all these things are used against us in this way? They are very much so being used like this. So we all need to get with that program and hold on really loosely to any sort of conspiracy realm ideas that I'm not saying that these things aren't true and that we shouldn't believe in the things that we know are true, and like all of these things that brought us here saying that any of it is wrong. Although what we have to what we do need to do is say this stuff is being used as the new weapon in the information space. To me, it's almost like personally, it's like a primary thing in that space. But you know, I'm biased because I've been in this so long and involved in it for so long, and I don't think other people who haven't see it that way, and I don't think I don't even think that's a problem. So I think it's like a personal bias honestly in part. But I also know that's real. So yeah, Beta Test Vance twenty twenty eight. You guys on board, you get a vote for JD Vance and Erica Kirk or whoever his running mate is going to be, or you know, the idea that she's going to be the first lady because he's getting rid of his wife, and y y'all all this stuff, know all that stuff. All that stuff is put out there and the data gathered on our reactions to it to see how effective all this data is going directly to the Rockbridge Networks database. People don't like JD Vance because of this is we need to change our We need to change this because people don't like this. People really like when jd Vance makes fun of himself and makes himself the meme. Sorry and keep doing that, but they didn't like this. They're doing that. Isn't it great? Isn't it cool that they're up to that? Right now, they're trying to think of what how to sell us jd Vance's face to us, Like, do we want to turn his face into AI slop because people like that, or do we want to just take a basic camera photo of Jade Vans and present him as this, you know, very buttoned down, presentable business guy. And do we want to play up the fact that he came from Neil Now we probably don't because you know, the voter base, uh not gonna like that. So let's just pretend that he never even went to Ivy League schools, which he did. Let's pretend that he came from Appalaysia, like his little autobiography that he wrote. Yeah, he's he's from Appalaysia. He just he just came from out of the hall or down here. Now he's the vice president. It's just like it's just like pauw Pause in their run the country alongside Donnie Boy and so you know that probably I don't know. I don't have access to the data analytics tools that the Rockbridge network has, so I don't know what the insights on that are. But I don't really care about all these details too much. Were stuff in the realm of effects, and I can definitely see that, and I think I might be able to make some sense of things, some sense. That's what we're trying to do here, Make a little bit of sense because it's difficult. Doesn't get any easier. But yes, the thing, if we're talking about the MAGA infighting and Trump's potential downfall him as the individual in charge, will he go down maybe the solid Maybe. As far as I'm concerned, the Epstein issue continues to be big and it hasn't gone away. What we can make out, what I believe is the truth, is that the administration, the Trump administration, absolutely did have as their initial strategy going with this Epstein problem of theirs, that their strategy was to just ignore an obvious skate. You know, they'd be BONDI. You'd be up there in the pressers they're like, oh, what what's going on here? Like, Oh, there's there's nothing there. The FBI said, nothing's there. Trump kicked Epstein out of morrol Igo and nothing ever happened. There's nothing in the files that they've gone away now okay bye. The same with the FBI. They're saying that like yeah, yeah, nothing, there's no new anything in there. There's there's nothing at all. So clearly we know that that was their strategy. Right, that's pretty easy to see that. I don't think anybody easy when you can't argue that at this point, mag is not arguing at that. That's why we're where we're at, the MAGA in fightings because it's so obvious that even they this is like the straw that's breaking the camel's back. Because why Because what brought this regime into power was the narratives from again conspiracy culture, the Pizza Gate, the QAnon stuff, just the general idea that there's this network, this deep state network of compromised elites that have blackmail on each other, they have their eyes wide shut, parties, they abuse children. That was an established idea, established enough to get this guy into office, this guy which ironically was best buddies with Jeffrey Epstein. Now what so many of us were knocking our heads up against the brick wall in putting him in place. In the whole process of electing this buffoon in there was that guys, your hero that you want to elect, was a part of this. You realize that, right, you understand that Epstein and Trump were closely related. They just kind of know each other like they were like friends. And so we should all be sitting here and going like, didn't we see this coming? And the answer is most people didn't because of the efficacy of this horrendous propaganda machine that has been loosed upon us to convince us to take action where we need to take action, in this case, to elect to elect this guy under the pretense of he's going to bring the deep state to justice and all these evil pedos are going to be thrown into federal prison forever. And it's crazy that they went so far as to take mouthpieces from alternative media that we're saying these things and put them into cabinet positions, to put them in the head of the FBI, Cosh Patel, the head of the Department of Justice. It's like basically some idiot who was going around podcasts saying that this QAnon stuff needs to happen, it needs to be made into policy. And then ironically we come to now where he says the exact opposite. So yeah, this is the source of the problem. The Magabase can't go on lying to themselves anymore. It's clear that this was a bill of goods that they've been sold. Now the question is, was this just turn into a Maga perge? Will this just be part of the purges? Where like, okay, well, clearly we have to get rid of Bondi, we gotta get rid of Padel, we gotta get rid of Bongino. You know who was saying all this stuff this past week, none other than Stuart Roads of the Oath Keepers, who was convicted on the charges of seditious Was it seditious conspiracy? Right? It was basically treason more or less. I think it was seditious conspiracy was the official charge, but for his involvement and of course the January sixth, which of course he was innocent, right, And it's all a big He was set up. He was framed in do anything because strong Man gave him the part and sprung them out of jail. But he's going on his victory lap now that he's been bailed out by strong man, Start Rhodes is going out there saying that he's reforming the Oathkeepers. He wants to use it as the private militia of this regime to do its bidding, to go after Antifa, right, go after Antifa, to protect ice officers, all this kind of garbage. So he's going around doing that. But he's also he was on info Wars this past week saying that Patel and Bondi and even Bongino have to be taken out of their positions at at bare minimum. Bongino came from Infooars and he was saying that on that show. So this just goes to show you that there's no loyalty in this group. Right. First of all, they'll eat each other. This is the way this stuff always ends up working out. Anyway, with the purchase, there's just a matter of time that would happen. So we're seeing it. We're seeing this occur. And yeah, when Stuart Rhoades is saying that, he means it. He is doing that, and it's something to pay attention to. There's no doubt about that. So we'll see. And then also Tucker Carlson, he's a big part of the MAGA media information narrative structure. A guy that should not be for a second trusted. None of these people should be trusted by the way, ever, should we listen to them and try to make some kind of sense like I'm trying to do now, Okay, yes we can do that, and that's we have to realize we can. We have to be careful of this. But looking at this is important. But believing them no. Tucker carl Tucker Carlson. He uh, he just released a video. What was it titled? It was titled who is Thomas Crooks? It's a video about that kid in Butler, PA who took the shots at Strongman and then got killed himself. So the assassination attempt on the president, the kid Carlson's making a video and from what I can see, the whole point of the video is that the FBI is covering up information to do with that, and like they don't want you to know who Thomas Crooks is because I don't know. Again, but you know, break it down to simple components. Tucker Carlson pointing the finger at the FBI. Who's in the charge of that, now, Patel, He's the guy that Rhodes is saying has to go. So there is definitely a push to get rid of these guys that aren't doing their job that they were elected to do. They got to go bare minimum. That is definitely happening. That's pretty wild to see. Marjorie Taylor Green was a very early adopter of this whole infighting campaign where they're crossing the deer Leader for one thing. She's not just going in lockstep saying like he's the best thing ever and just agreeing with anything that he ever does or says. That was the old way of doing things. Now there's pushback, which is notable. It's very notable because this is a world where he could do no wrong, the glorious Leader, no matter what he did, no matter what he said, they would just make excuses for him. They would agree with them. They'd say, he's awesome, he's playing the deep state, we got to stop the Libs from taking over. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah. That has changed. That has definitely changed, and it means something. You've got that actual petition for the vote in Congress that strong Man himself brought some of his people that he was he knew we're planning to vote to sign this petition to release the Epstein files, and he believes rightly that he should be able to just tell them, no, don't do that. Well, now they're defying him, like Boper won't do whatever he says. Now, So the questionnaire is, why, all of a sudden are they acting like this. I think it has a pretty simple answer that we're all kind of just I think collectively we can barely believe this is true. But it is the fact that the Epstein files are so big, and it's just such a everybody knows what's there, and people like Green and other members of Congress were given intel from people within the FBI. They teld him like, hey, look, yeah, we looked at these things and we know what's in there. This is it. Now, what are we going to do about this? If you guys are going to release it, Strongman's done. He is done if we do this, okay, And they all know that, and they know that. The truth is, if these are released, it's going to implicate him. It's so bad that there's no it's political game over. He's not going to be able to recover from it. And so everybody's basically jumping ship. Apparently now I'm assuming that this petition in the vote is going to go through, the files are going to be released. That's the way everything's looking now. They could I could be being strung around myself and they could just completely turn one eighty and act like this never even happens somehow, But I don't think that's going to happen. It just keeps going. It keeps going. And so many of the people who are just supporters no matter what, just they're not there anymore. And so that just seems to be pointing to the fact that the plan is that these files are going to be released. And if so, I mean it. If that does happen, I will say that, I'll say this, if they get released. Strongman's out of there. He's gone. He's gone. And as we were saying earlier in the show, that's not a bad thing to the actual people in charge. It's a good thing because they don't like him. I don't think they ever did. He was politically advantageous to give them what they wanted when they wanted immediately he you know, it was a total corrupt pay to play system with him, and that's exactly what they wanted. Not only that, but the Project twenty twenty five. Deconstruction of the minute straight of state is exactly what they want. That ties into their destruction of the American constitutional form of government, and even more that the whole, the entire apparatus of American government as it was, is the target for them. How this gets done doesn't really matter. It doesn't really matter. You think Donald Trump matters, He matters enough that they can bribe him and pay him off and make him a crypto billionaire if they have to to get what they need to out of them. And god knows they've been doing that. I mean, just out in the open, blatant, in your face corruption, just over the top. Every day there's this more of that. But the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Okay, So if the world's foremost authority on being a badass goes down, so what I know? That's the way I feel. It's the way, and it's the way they feel. Ironically, his biggest most staunch financial supporters and backers, they don't give a crap about him, and they like JD. Vans because he's a perfect robot. And if it's one thing these guys like, it's robots. They want something that they can program simple input output and they'll pretend like it's some like amazing new spiritual machine from out of Kurtzwell's book. But it's just an input output thing that they have total control of in the grand scheme of things, because they want total control, and they'll get it. They'll get it if they have their way in their techno utopian dreams, which is actually a dystopia in reality for the rest of us. But who cares We deserve to lose because we're not as smart as them, And so it's all fine. This is the way of nature. It's just it's just working itself out through their computer systems. It's the world that we live in. And so yeah, the real fight that we're seeing, when if you want to break it down to the most basic component parts of the reality of what's going on, is the real fight is over the creation of this techno fascist neo America being built. We're already in it. It's just a matter of how far they get to push this thing on us. And they're they're going for broke right now. If you haven't noticed, they're doing it. No no civil liberties whatsoever, no rights, complete surveillance, total control via this digital control system that they're architecting that they want to turn into the government. That's what the whole Dosee thing was. It wasn't about cutting costs. It was about implementing their hardware into and setting up their new government, their new technocratic, techno fascist government that they want to be the stewards of and the benefactors of. Kleptocratic, technocratic, oligarchic, totalitarian hell. To them is great, and they'll sell it to you like they sell all their stupid little software and their social media and whatever other stupid idea that Silicon Valley has at the moment. Do their little VC pitches about this that or the other new thing that they think is so awesome, but it doesn't actually even do anything. It's their world now. So you know, Trump stays, he goes whatever, it's going to be the same thing. It's gonna be this steam rolling ahead. So Stuart Rhodes is gonna have to figure out if his savior is booted from office, he's going to have to find a new league. I'm sure there will be one. If Fans is put in there, I'm sure he'll start, you know, doing the proper salutes and oaths. He will keep the oaths to his leader that comes in, right, it's like the I mean they all have to be careful again with the purges. It could be like the Transformers movie where Starscream comes in and uh, Megatron is gone, and then Starscream is like, hey, I'm the new leader, and it lasts like fifteen seconds and then the Galvatron comes in and kills him. That's pretty much they were robots, right, they were humanoid robots. That's our future. The Decepticon's ruling us from Cybertron. They'll be on Cybertron, will still be on Earth. Will Cybertron just be a virtual simulation? If so, then we will be in that. Maybe we will be in Cybertron. The only thing we know for certain is that humanoid, evil, humanoid robots will be in control of the world, and they they will be backstabbing each other and purging each other and killing each other and being generally inapt mostly, but it doesn't matter because they're in control anyway. And they're the ones. You know, they're the big strong ones. They're the big strong They're a robot that can turn into a giant gun, or turn into a turn into a fighter jet right. It's scary. They're big, scary machines if they have to be. They're humanoid robots one second, and they're scary killing machines the next. So be afraid of them because they'll take you out, okay, And boy, they're working hard to harvest as much energy on as they possibly can right now at the moment with these data centers. That's a big part of this regime too, is on the geopolitical side of the too. It's like making deals for these new data center hubs all over the world. UAE has gotten in on this big Who's going to be the who's going to provide the power to power up these AI systems? That's the big problem now, and that's what a lot of people are pointing to the AI bubble. It's like, hey, look, these companies are spending more money than they have just to generate the electricity to run this thing that's essentially not doing anything. Yet they're just promising so much. And so there's that aspect of this too, which is interesting. But guess what happens in the scenario where the bubble bursts, our world is destroyed, and then we cycle back around to well, maybe these guys who you know, have their hands on the trigger. Maybe it works for them. Do you ever think of that. That's I don't see many people going to that angle on this, but I would, I would petition to, you know, let's take a look at that that they want the destruction of society and of American government because it suits them. If it means that they're the ones to uh kick off some sort of economic collapse because they convinced everybody to lend them all this money for something that wasn't really even going to happen, well, okay, that's fine. Be like the phoenix rising up out of the ashes is what they hope. They've got the doomsday bunkers, right, So any any chance for an apocalypse isn't a chance a chance that they want to take. It's the real enthusiasts about that. They're really excited about armageddon. It's a fun it's a fun pastime for them. How can we make the armageddon happen? So, I don't know, think big creative destruction, right, And that's their little thing which does absolutely has a cult significance to it. But whatever, Again, these guys don't necessarily understand that much about the occult. That doesn't mean that they can't think that they do and try to act like they do, and try to act like techno wizards, act like Saramon in Lord of the Rings. That's the other irony of this too, is that they use that as their great literary metaphor for their lives, never realizing that, you know, Sorrowmon was getting exploited by this greater power all time that was just using him, and and you you are Soromon, right, you know that I think that they do. I mean because they're not sore On, but anyway, whatever, And they're definitely not Hobbits. They like hobbits a lot, but they're definitely nothing hobbit like about them. And that's you know, the ones that have that backstory like I come from humble beginnings and I came out of the shire and look at me now, like maybe there's some of them that are like that. But whatever, Tolkien, everybody loves it. But yes, thank you for listening to this episode of the Age of Transitions. This shows about trans humanism. I wrote a book about it. Do check it out. Revolve Man Scientific, Rise to God. It's still there. Convinced me to write another book I don't know h. Thank you for listening to the O'Kelly Radio Network. Please continue to do so. If you're here live Uncle the Podcast is coming right up on this Friday night, as it always does. If you haven't listened to Uncle the Podcast, check it out. Go to Uncle Theopodcast dot com and subscribe to that. Give it a listen. See if you like it. I don't know. It's a different show than this, but check it out. Anybody who's never heard it give it a try it. Yeah, that's all I'll say it saying I don't know what to say other and just check it out. So thank you for that. Ochilly dot com. My name is Aaron Franz. My website is Theageotransitions dot Com. I will leave you, as always.
Speaker 5: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Hour won it. This is the comedy hour Man Talk here sidekicking Missus, sidekicking crazy accidents in the crack Home.
Speaker 5: Wan It Bone Uncle the Podcast, Wan Bone Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Get the Phones Ringing, Crack.
Speaker 5: Room Street Crew, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: Uncle. Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch Ninja's to take down the illuminati.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting. Yeah in the platoon?
Speaker 2: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No? It didn't, did it? But here on o'chelly dot com Radio network things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 5: Much better? And understanding about the programs, the programs, how much clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going watch better, such better scene.
Speaker 2: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the o'chelly dot com Radio Network.
Speaker 5: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea. O'chelly dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 5: Real history that you were never taught in schools?
Speaker 6: Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 7: Swanson dot Com Radio dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Jafay assassination.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 4: Dy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 4: But okaywal was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now, has a real effort on the day of hay assassination.
Speaker 5: Book into her claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at A O L dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all the great information.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that right now.
Speaker 5: We'll keep it there, even though I'm good at it. No, just keep it that way.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 3: Hello, Okay, you guys ready to go. I think IM just asking. I mean, if you're not, let me not have to press.
Speaker 5: I know it's just him, Him and met Minty sidekick had talked about this earlier.
Speaker 1: Burst plays down.
Speaker 2: Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 5: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some bad things nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right, I have been.
Speaker 3: Nuclear holocaust is nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 2: You know what uranium is, right?
Speaker 5: They just think called nuclear weapons level? What's no lady's grass?
Speaker 1: Some chops come, don't get one time around, so kick up.
Speaker 5: We'll read it off.
Speaker 7: No morning morning, morning horning, horny, horny.
Speaker 5: This is na see podcasting.
Speaker 2: Come bread, come bread, go bad here you pick up, you'll.
Speaker 5: Hand yourself off. And how ma listens to I'm going to broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Watch out you out.
Speaker 5: If your sist it tells you this is or if you're standing out that have been ready for this is because it's gonna hit the head drums. I'll go to the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to uncle the podcast. My name is Aaron. I'm the nephew in law, I hearly needs to star of the show. Uncle, finish, come over, still Wolf, You're the star. Uncle. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I have no idea what this number is.
Speaker 5: What are you laughing at?
Speaker 2: I'm not doing anything, Uncle, I have to press some buttons like I have a live stream to tend to that the YouTube and twitch and all those viewers need a good image to Why don't they see we can see us. Hello, I'm here. Yeah, but you're getting mad. You're getting mad at me. Generating these images is what you're doing? What is giff? We had a little trouble in the green room tonight. Everybody. I'm not trying to, you know, say too much. But we're good. Everything's under control, right, Uncle. We got a show. We're doing a good show. So really good show we're gonna have tonight. What is our number? I'm not sure, but it's I can always.
Speaker 5: Track my number.
Speaker 2: Man, we're getting close to four hundred. Let me go to Uncle Theepodcast dot com. Let me check this out. According to Uncle Theepodcast dot Com, we're on episode three eighty seven.
Speaker 5: Tonight three eighty seven is on episode and let's get started with the holes. Hello, call up.
Speaker 2: Well as always, we're live on a Friday night Oshelley dot com. You can call in. The call in number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. If you'd like to join us, call us. We'd love to have you.
Speaker 3: And I reinstalled the app. I reinstalled the app from last week because it failed halfway through the show, and now it's up and working and all good. So yep, three one nine seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: Thanks a lot, cool. Yeah, thank you Chuck for manning the phones, for saying them up. We're very excited to have those going. So we'll just wait uncle. If anybody calls in, we'll bring them on. But in the meantime, hey, this is the this is your show. I know it's my show. No mop cohen you you.
Speaker 5: You run the Oh let's see what's the first subject.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there's so much to talk about because so much happened this week. I know. Uh, Well, for one thing, I don't know, people are watching this show on YouTube, perhaps on Twitch, on all sorts of online things. But then there's the streaming services that you use for other things like watching TV and sports and whatnot. There's all sorts of issues going on. With the streaming services and Disney and their fight with YouTube TV. That's causing issues for us here at home.
Speaker 5: Is it a yeah, well that did. Let us put that to an end. Is it gonna sound it finally dissolved?
Speaker 2: Did it tonight?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yeah, breaking news, breaking.
Speaker 5: News, making news, breaking news people. It was just said, okay, ugly waiting for money. Em stupid Disney people wanted money and that's all it was and is back.
Speaker 2: On YouTube TV as of tonight. It wasn't until tonight we started watching, we were watching TV and then all of a sudden, ESPN it.
Speaker 5: Just popped on it had it crazy how it just pops on like that. I never assumed it didn't pomp on that fist.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting it to, but it did. Yeah, it's back. So they got some sort of deal because ESPN is a Disney property and the YouTube TV and Disney were in some sort of you know, uh, financial talks and they didn't come to agreement. So the Disney stuff got taken off of YouTube TV. So there's all sorts of.
Speaker 5: Stuff about three about four to three weeks.
Speaker 3: So you guys didn't have You guys didn't have access to Disney for a little bit. But you know they changed the Roku line up too. Now, you know the free TV Roku stuff that you get, like if you get a Roco TV or a box.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have that out in Landers. Actually we have that thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, well they changed that up this week too. It must be attached to the same thing because the Roku they and they even came back at me for remember I was talking to you about we could have a channel on there and your your live streams can become part of like a TV show. And yeah, they offered me a deal this week again. Uh, like you want to buy a channel, we'll make it cheaper now. And I was wondering if it was because of the Disney deal, because they added some sports back to the regular Roku. Now you don't get as much as you do up you're on a paid service, but you know they give you some sports again on the free thing. So that must have been that whole Disney settlement. Okay, now it's.
Speaker 2: Making sense to me. Okay, thanks, and I understand.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was a lot of weird stuff going on in the board rooms and whatnot on the lots of contracts and whatnot. But yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: It is uh and who just uh what they ca that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hulu bought that Fubo remember okay, remember it sounds like Foubou, but it's fub Oh. So Hulu acquired that along with the Disney stuff and now that's one big, huge package. So I think we're looking at a big conglomeration there because if you've got Hulu, now you got access to the Foubou Live TV and all that stuff from there, which was a separate thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's weird there.
Speaker 3: It's like the weak of mergers. But none of it's in the headlines. You notice like it's none of it's in.
Speaker 2: The headlines because not really. Yeah, they kind of like they let you know that's happening, but also like they don't tell you too much. It's just like no media is being so reorganized and reworked right now. They're trying they're basically the ones who own it are making things up as they go along and trying to figure out what they even want to do with the whole thing.
Speaker 5: I think that's what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Just what you said, they're making things.
Speaker 5: I'm making it all up, Yeah, because they wanted. What they did was they wanted more money that they gotten, and now we're playing their tunes like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see what I think they're gonna do to us? Uncle, I want to know what you think of this, because this is what I think the master plan is. And then I'll shut off my mic. I think eventually there's only going to be three companies, right, three companies. They got all these logos together, right, like the Disney, Hulu, Fubo, all that stuff. It's all in one place, right, So then they stop charging you the twenty bucks or the fifteen bucks or you know, if you go the cheap deal twelve bucks. Right, so they stop charging you the cheap deal, and they go, listen, we got six different services on here. So now you can either buy them all separate, or you pay us fifty sixty bucks and they'll triple the price, because where else are you gonna go? Right, They're gonna make a monopoly. It's gonna be like the cable company.
Speaker 2: Right, So that's what they will.
Speaker 5: That's right, That's what I'm getting the idea why they had to stop it?
Speaker 2: You got this, uncle, Well, you were just.
Speaker 5: Saying, chuck to make more money for the customer. You're getting double and triple the place of these things. I'm getting you. I know what they're doing there. I know how they're playing that game.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Like now, if you had HBO, right, you can add HBO to a bunch of these different things. HBO sells anybody. Yeah, but you got to pay them, you know, nineteen dollars or whatever. And then you get the HBO Plus or whatever they're calling it. And now I forget HBO Max. They change your name six times. But okay, seeing you get Dad's bill.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what you guys do. I'm asking I'm asking them. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I go, we had it, but I never had it left in my room.
Speaker 2: It's so hard to even keep track. All this stuff is a thing like what am I subscribing to? What do I have? And then.
Speaker 8: The problem is I want a simple TV to watch y simple you can't get You can't even get that lamp of mind, these stupid ads and stupid things.
Speaker 5: When did this all this is all started when we started putting this stuff in.
Speaker 2: Actually do they have yeah?
Speaker 3: Do they have digital TV signals in California?
Speaker 2: Aaron?
Speaker 3: Because some states they don't seem to have them. And it's like you can go buy a digital antenna and you get you know, weird channels and like, you know, some local channel there. I would think that since you're so close to LA, there's a lot of channels if you do that. Can't you get that in California?
Speaker 8: Or no.
Speaker 2: Digital I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about digital contest. You're saying like we can make our own channel, or we can get access to channels that are digital no.
Speaker 3: Access ones that are access to channels from the air. Okay, Uncle remembers the days with the rabbity ears and we could put tinfoil on, right, Uncle, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember them.
Speaker 3: Now none of that works anymore. You pull out an old TV, you try to gonna get nothing, all right, But if you turn around and you get a digital antenna, now.
Speaker 2: Okay for your TV.
Speaker 3: You plug that thing in, you'll get some channels from the air, but you know, it's a little different than it used to be. Right, You'll get some local channels and they'll have like the Me TV or whatever else, you know, stuff that's running TV shows from the sixties. You know that kind of stuff, right, and then you'll find an eighties channel.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is some of that stuff you can get broadcast free TV. Still, there's still some free TV, but you got to have a special antenna now, so you don't even know about that in California.
Speaker 2: You tell, well, I'm being told yes we can in the chat, but they're saying, yes, we can pirate in California. And oh yeah, with the digital all those digital workarounds they I know a these swap meets. They have those little boxes you can get that gets any channel and you can buy that for like a one time fee. Yeah, but I'm not talking about.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even talking about the pirated stuff. I'm talking about just regular legal broadcast TV. Now it's on a digital signal, and that's why the TVs are changed. You don't have any of that stuff that used to be the receiver. With the you know, you can just stick a piece of copper on it, okay, and you could get signals out of the air. And of course in New York, depending on which way to win blue in Jersey, you could get it from Philly or New York.
Speaker 2: Right, So, but in.
Speaker 3: California you'd figure you got enough media overlap over there that you actually might get I don't know, ten fifteen channels for free. I'm just saying it's one of those things. But you've got to have a digital antenna. This is the thing they don't tell you when you buy a TV. Right, But yeah, because you know why on the house, on the house, the TV the thing. It doesn't have to be no, no, not like the old that's the thing. That's the old system. You know, the big, old, huge thing looked like you could hang your clothes from it. Right, that's an old antenna. You and I know those things because we grew up then. But nowadays they have these little digital bridge that you plug into your TV. You lay down your little digital brick and somehow it pulls digital signals out of the air. Now, don't ask me how that works, but that's what it does. Yeah, look it up, Aaron, I'm telling you. Sometime you look it up, you'll see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I mean, you can get some free channels. They just kind of suck, is the only But you might get an l A CBS or LAABC or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could watch some sports on there is what I'm thinking for Uncle you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we must. That must be an option that I just haven't done it. But yeah, I'm sure that that's a thing.
Speaker 3: Well, most people don't because you know, if it's too cloudy out or rainstorm comes, it doesn't work so good, you know. I mean, it's it's like the old, the old days with the static uncle. You know, how much how much snow you got on your TV?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, you know, okay, I was just asking because I'm thinking to myself, you guys, get the free channels because I'm going.
Speaker 2: To go to it. Yeah, m yeah, No, I mean I'm pretty sure all that stuff is there. That yeah, that's it's all options. We just haven't done it. And we have like all these streaming things like everybody else, and it's a I don't know, it's just always changing up. So that's that's what's going on there. We'll see what becomes of it. All. I would like a free option. I would like to unsubscribe from most things. Actually, somebody in the chat again, let me let me read this chat. Hold on. It's something about it's called hold on. Let me pull up the check. It's called it's called super box. Oh. Now they're talking about the that's again the the swap meet thing. That. Oh, that's a whole different thing. Though I haven't. I haven't.
Speaker 5: I don't hear them banging in my youth.
Speaker 2: You don't hear what bang? What's not banging? Yeah, you don't hear anybody? You mean? Click click click, Yeah, you're missing that. That's because I don't know how much action? Is there much action chili chat room shock? Let me see, I don't have it. I don't have missing you, I don't have it open.
Speaker 3: But if there's nobody in there, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what that usually comes from. So maybe there's not much activity. They must not be because I don't hear nothing. Okay, that's okay. Well there again, you can call in if you want.
Speaker 3: True And they're clearly on other streams uncle that you know, they're on the other channels watching the video. So you know it's okay. But we're getting our good record.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know, I know it's okay. It's just that I'm used to hearing the bang bang.
Speaker 2: OHK, we got to talk about three eye at this. I know you know all about this thing three at yeeah, I know, but that why don't you explain what three eye at this is for the people watching and listening. It's in the sky.
Speaker 5: It's in space, right in the space in our galaxy, and alex see in our solar system, in the solar system. Come down, Wait a minute, oh, three eye at this. They just come down and say, hello, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's this thing that's flying. People were saying, like, is it a comment? Uh, there's all these weird anomalist things. There's a dust trail ahead of it, and I like propulsion.
Speaker 3: It's I like Uncle's explanation Aaron better than Elon Musk's explanation on Joe Rogan this week because Elon Musk, Joe Rogan asked him the same question. You know, you might not know that, asked Elon Musk the same question, and Uncle just gave a better answer.
Speaker 2: So thank you uncle. I'm definitely definitely not surprised that your answer was better than his uncle. That's for sure. Anybody's better than him, we know that. But of course you're an expert podcaster, so he would have a lot to learn if he were so inclined to learn from you. But that's a that's a dam been doing this. Uh, I mean, it's been a couple he was checking even twenty fifteen or sixteen or something. It looks like we have creative accidents. Is in the chat? Hey, he'd been lately. He says, I'm clicking, Uncle, I'm clicking. Oh, there he is. He's there clicking away as we speak. He's in the chat. I hope everyone is doing great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there it is Zak you Hello, hello, Creative accents.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what else? I just think, yeah, definitely, I just thought of this. You know what.
Speaker 3: Uncle is a better gamer streamer than Elon Musk too, because you see Elon Musk crying on the game stream like it was some months ago, and he got all upset because they figured out who he was and they started going, you sucking this game, and they were just yelling at him, and he got all upset.
Speaker 2: Oh that that was a while ago. He paid like a sid who's good at gaming to pretend to be him. He's like, oh, yeah, this is me playing, but he actually just paid somebody to play for him and they figured it out, right, Yeah, ye exactly.
Speaker 3: Uncle is a better game streamer. So Uncle's a better game streamer and explainer about the Atlas three Eye than Elon muh, there you go.
Speaker 2: I wanted to put that on the record, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because also I've been watching a few of them out there just saying't it Yeah, I know somebody said that to talk about something, so oh yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 2: And then Crave Accents is asking how Canada play is. I still haven't heard from him, but I think he's okay. Well, I don't know, but I haven't heard from him, so I don't feel cool if he's able to call in, if you can, Robin, we want to know, because what's going on with you? We are wondering. Yeah, so we don't know. But uh, let's see here three I at this what about it? Uh? It didn't let's say it has propulsion. We're asking if it's alien technology. And NASA apparently has unreleased pictures of this thing. What's going on? Uncle?
Speaker 5: Not quite yet?
Speaker 2: Not quite yet? Those crazy people think they do, but they don't NASA, but they don't know, they don't, So they just probably don't know what it is. That makes.
Speaker 5: Because we do because we've been seeing them out there. Oh, we need all of us know about it. All of us know about it.
Speaker 2: Who are we? They're with the program? So I kick. I'm trying.
Speaker 5: So I kicked missus, so I kick you me well out there looking.
Speaker 2: So the idea is that the people, not the government, have more of their fingers on the pulse of what's going on. When it comes to this thing, go engaging.
Speaker 5: Hit the jack. But that's exactly the point.
Speaker 2: You can't trust them, right uncle, exactly, Okay, I'll try not to. Don't listen to those things. That's okay. Well they're not even releasing any information, so that's it.
Speaker 5: That's the reason.
Speaker 2: Don't answer.
Speaker 5: Don't they'll come when they please ready to see us is when they will come. Talking about those.
Speaker 2: Guys these are the space physics space yeah, I mean they might come to us. It's a screw you people that I wouldn't blame them. They said that.
Speaker 5: I would have seen if it was one of those guys.
Speaker 2: If that's me, if I came here from a galaxy far far away, I think that would be my reaction to this situation we have going here. It's like thanks, but no thanks. I'm gonna go fly back to the other side of the universe now.
Speaker 5: But exactly maybe not.
Speaker 2: We'll see. Maybe they're flying through and they're hind behind the sun and three eye at.
Speaker 5: This and who knows recording is on what you coding?
Speaker 2: Oh that was exciting. I don't know. I like it though. Oh, creative accident says that. Grantive Accent says a couple of things. He says, uncle, do you have any surprises for the New Year's Revolution? It is coming up? We know that, no surprises, not yet the prizes.
Speaker 5: Oh, in the callers, that's surprises.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're only just starting to brainstorm the whole thing right now.
Speaker 5: That's what it is. If you if you took a pound a little revolution, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's in the callers letting you know that. So actually on the revolution, that's going to be New Year's Eve, of course, as always would be doing almost New Year's Revolution. So everybody listened to that. But Thanksgiving is coming up. Last year I did the War on Christmas Thanksgiving spectacular. I wanted to say tonight that maybe I'll do an abbreviated version of that again, the War on Christmas on Thanksgiving. You're going to do that tonight. If I have an hour or two that I can spare on Thanksgiving night, I'll live stream and so I'll do a little something real quick on thanksgoing, so look for that as a special live stream. But the real show, obviously is gonna be New Year's Eve for Uncles, New Year's Revolution. Yeah.
Speaker 5: One, that's only one time, one shot only, right, and he's off the yeah, and he's off the yea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of the only mine.
Speaker 3: Right, that's true. But one other thing to remember is next week, no no Uncle, no age of transitions, because I'm going to be on the road and in Dallas on Friday night.
Speaker 2: So uh oh that's this week. Yeah, that's this Nextie week. I just want to you know, what might be a what might be a good alternative is we won't do the regular Uncle show. We won't do the regular age of transitions because Friday Shellie Radio Network is not going to be live. But what we will do is Uncle on Saturday. We could do a gaming stream, chest stream, one of the two.
Speaker 5: That's one of those, yeah, because we haven't had done yet for a while. And I think if we do that that movie place talk show.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll even do it Friday night, either Friday night or Saturday in the day, we'll do that. This recording stuff in my ear, it stopped, it stopped I don't know it was. It's okay, but it stopped. That was my beginning. That was my fault. I get a button.
Speaker 3: Yeah that was me.
Speaker 2: That wasn't sidekick. Sorry, sorry, not this time. That's gonna be me when we do our stream now next week. So yeah, so look for the gaming or VHS stream next week, either Friday or Saturday, and then I'll do it on a Friday maybe.
Speaker 5: Just because we won't have a talk, I can push it to Friday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so switch it up and we'll do one of those because it's been a while. Be good to get back into it. And then I'll do an episode of the Patreon looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. I'll do that next week too, so we'll do that. So that'll be a good opportunity to do that. So I'm excited there. So there we have it to go to Dallas with. I never said Chuck anything. Honestly, I don't have that much promotional stuff at the moment left. I don't really have a whole lot. But yeah, Chuck is on his way, so he's going there next week. That's gonna be man. I can't wait to hear how that goes. Shock, that's gonna be crazy. That's really cool. Actually, I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I've got a couple of Uncle stickers left somewhere. I mean, you know, I'll bring what I have, but I don't have too much. I think we're all running low on merch.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's the truth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you got left out to women? Maybe getting new kipples couple.
Speaker 2: Let's see here the chat. The chat is quite lively here. Somebody's saying Trump peached Bubba? What do you know about that? Uncle Bumm's peach Bubba? Do we know who Bubba? Did you hear?
Speaker 5: That comes a conclusion about something. Okay, the other night, we're watching a football game Washington leg Skin the the command is playing Who last see Tychoy Detroit? This was this was one day night.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what day.
Speaker 5: It was, but I forget what night. Well, it was one of those nights that we were watching it. And I guess who was on the air with the broadcasters, that stupid Trump.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why you want to talk about that. Yeah, that was Yeah, it was a commander's game. So they were in d C. Trump, I know earlier they used it. Trump was swearing in new service members of the Air Force or Navy or something. He did that earlier. I saw him there with speaker Johnson up in some special like box that they had. And then later the guys that were doing the commentary in the game, he came into their booth and they started like doing an interview with him and like talking with them on air where he was like as the football game was going on, he was like talking to him. It was really that was really crazy. Yeah, so that happened, and then that's what I just wanted to come. I think it was right there player. I know it is the Commanders. Yeah, yeah, it was. It was Detroit. So I hope everybody watched that. That was exciting TV to watch. That's that's his team, the Commanders. Actually, No, then the Detroit was his team. Well whose team? The leader, our glorious leader Detruit. No. He was talking about how he likes the New York teams, the Giants and the Jets because he's a New York guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think Jimmy James team is Detroit.
Speaker 5: Jim Oh him, Well Jimmy is not here though, Well, I know I know what that's his team. What are you saying against?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah, well that's what I was talking about. Tea. Yeah, okay, but our dear leaders teams should be the commanders because of DC and then the New York teams he's going on about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that too. Well that was something sigh on the side on paper, that was on the paper.
Speaker 2: On the So no government talker going too fun. I know, I know, I just mentioned his name. That's it. Three. Oh here's a I'm not sure who might have seen these, but there were some auroras, so like the Northern lights is the Aurora borealis, there were auroras elsewhere in the night skies because of all these solar flares going on like the past couple of days. Has anybody seen these? Have you seen pictures on them? Uncle? No? I know that Kevin Kevin lit that we had on the show as a guest a few weeks back out there in Bombay Beach. He took some good photos of he might have seen him. He did, he took of it seen him. She's out there on the son Sea and he took some cool photos. Yeah.
Speaker 3: B Pete on my show said that he could see him in North Carolina, which is wild because that's that never happens. But he was seeing him in North Carolina, he was talking about at the beginning of my show tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, so b Pete some that's awesome. Yeah, North Carolina the places that you never see aurora is ever, they've been happening rightly. Yeah, now it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 3: I didn't see him here, but there were news reports that it was seen as far south as Georgia on the East coast, which is extremely crazy. We never see stuff like that here in Georgia.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Well, incause you're on top of Teordia Hound a spectacle. Well, let's see, how can we get a little bit to those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it wasn't but a solar flares though, who knows, you know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, they're saying solar flares are why But yeah, exactly, it's hard to say for sure what's going on, but there are auroras in the sky where usually there aren't. So if anybody's seen those, call in and let us know, tell us your story about your sightings. Three one nine five zero one six. Okay, So there's a lot going on in the chat. Once again, we've got Crave Accents and AMusA over there, Crave Accents is saying that he got to hang out with Abby Martin when she was in town. That's cool. I hope that went well. I hope Robbie's doing well too. Hopefully that was an interesting than there creative accents. I bet that probably was.
Speaker 3: Was that recent Abby was in Texas recently.
Speaker 2: He says, when she was in town. It sounds like, yeah, I guess she just was. I don't know what she's going there, but yeah, creatively, so yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: I hope I hope I get to see him at Lancer actually, because I have seen him at Lancer before.
Speaker 2: I hope I do this year. But that's cool.
Speaker 3: I kind of wish I had I had been there for Abby myself. I could never get her on the show, so I tried many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, she's kind of hard to get ahold of. I think. I mean, I can get a hold of Robbie pretty easy, and he's been on the Age of transitions we had on the past year. That was cool to talk to him again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got Robbie.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's right. Robbie did the Uncles show. That's right. Uh, Robby did on my show. Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know your friend pork You know your friend Porkins.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 3: He also, Robbie made the intro song for Porkins when I was producing the show here, so he made a whole intro song for for.
Speaker 2: Pork So he made it for him. Yeah, Robbie, Robbie and Pearce are good friends for a long time. That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I need to I don't remember him being on my show.
Speaker 2: We need to get Parkins back on. So we need to get him back. We need him that the world needs. If there's anybody in the world needs now, it's Parkins policy.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard him lately. The last time I talked to him was talking about the new gun. Uh, the new shotgun going down.
Speaker 2: Pierce was talking about a new shotgun? Shot? Is that what's going on? I forgot gus Uh. I told him you told me about it was coming on, but.
Speaker 5: It hasn't come yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I know he's got guns and roses. No, no, no, Here's has had a lot going on in is life. He's yeah, family and all that. Now I need to get a hold of them. I've been meaning to talk to him. I haven't for a while, but I will and I want to get the update, and so we'll try to coax them back on air maybe too, that'd be true for everybody, definitely.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping to when I get back from Dallas shortly after to get him on for a.
Speaker 2: South Park episode.
Speaker 3: I know, I talked to you about that too, so you know, I want to do a south Park review because it's been crazy from them lately.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, they've been having some interesting stuff going on over there.
Speaker 3: They had some wild AI stuff this week, but I should have brought that up on your show anyways, all right.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, they have been working in the AI imagery to their show, kind of like in the way that Muppet Babies or SpongeBob would show clips of like actual like film footage and they throw that in the middle of the animation. South Park's kind of doing that with the AI stuff thrown in to the show. So that's interesting. But uh, many listeners, do we have, oh, solar flares, let's see here. Oh, we hope that everybody is going to take part in the Black Friday blackout? Are you going to be a part of it? Everybody? Are you going to not buy anything between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, don't buy your Christmas gifts and we're going to stick it to the system by doing this. What's it you heard about this? Uncle? What's the meaning of not stick it to them? I don't understand. It's the true meaning of Christmas? Uncle? He go, yes, the reason for the season? Right? Uncle? Why don't you tell them about that story? It's what is it?
Speaker 5: People just don't understand. They think that way.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 5: I think I'm looking at it at different way way, But these people don't know that I am these people.
Speaker 2: These people are these the ones there you'll be doing the boycott?
Speaker 5: H yeah, in the boy cut. They don't know about the way the system is failing. I know the system. You know the system.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know I'm going to be part of the blackout.
Speaker 3: Uncle. Let me ask you something though. I know what you're saying, the real meaning for the season and all that, and I know that that's where you want to go, But you were thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: But I got a question for you. Hasn't Black Friday kind of sucked anyway? Like for the past few years, like.
Speaker 2: There's no real right there.
Speaker 3: Used to be Black Friday, the special stuff would go on sale, you'd have to run out, you go get things right. It was crazy time, but.
Speaker 2: Now nothing like finishing up your shopping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but now it's not you're saying, it's like finishing up your shopping and you don't have to worry about it anymore. Yeah, but now saying now it's turned to completely elam right, Yeah, that's what it ham, that's what it is. They're tuning Black Friday completely a wimp. The people doing that, they are not not not not us to say it's them.
Speaker 2: The people definitely turn things around. I noticed that that's what's been going on. Had finally you smell the coffee. Huh yeah, Aaron, realize.
Speaker 3: It now, Aaron.
Speaker 2: You and I still buy toys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you and I still buy toys, right, you know because we got kids that are still you know, using toys. But I mean the thing is, you get no deals, there's nothing, no more. It's garbage now and you know, maybe your Cyber Monday or whatever. But I mean it's not like it was, right or am I crazy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no it's not. Yeah. So that's another incentive to block out Black Friday. Don't don't do it, just don't show up. Do just wait or buy something super local or you know, just change things up. This year, it's time to change things. Uh.
Speaker 5: And I don't even have a list yet. He's wining about the list I'm trying to do with people's stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's a perfect start off. Don't make a list. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I haven't even gotten one.
Speaker 2: Don't do it, I don't. That's part of the blackout here.
Speaker 5: That's my blackout. That is my blackout speech. I am not made a list dead cities.
Speaker 2: That's it. We've done compensation, perfect fish that finish that list. Well, we're getting trouble in the chat room for not doing Thanksgiving. But we did do Thanksgiving, I said on Thanksgiving. I'm hoping that we'll do another, uh Warren Christmas Thanksgiving so sc calcular. But it's not going to be all day like it was last year. It was all day last year, which was fine, but because I was on the boat, everybody was gone except for me. It was just me in the house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's because we were on the boat and you home alone.
Speaker 2: When sidekick is here all day by himself, it's done something. He does something.
Speaker 5: I understand people, he does something and all days Oh, one thing I forgot I had to tell you if.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. But anyway, on Thanksgiving, I think we'll do another war on Christmas. But it could be shorter, maybe an hour, maybe two if it'll be whenever I get to the streaming stuff. I don't even have a time setup. I don't know, just whenever I can make it. So be on the lookout for the Uncle stream on YouTube and all the other stuff. It'll pop up, and so we'll make something fun out of that. So that's Thanksgiving this year. But do we want to talk about our feast for Thanksgiving? What are we gonna eat? Uncle? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yes, we got a feast. My stomach is talking.
Speaker 2: Oh it's all right now, your stomach. Just talk about the food. Uncle.
Speaker 5: He knows what I'm talking I'm coming up with. He knows what I'm coming up with. Three legs for each and buddy ats nonia appetizer. We all have three legs for appetizing. Okay, then of course what missus sidekicks boy uh and and cook conksco cook turkey made up already a pre made up and shob Okay, you know this is gonna be tasty. Oh I hear something I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I know creative accents. He wants to train an AI to be able to talk like uncle so that he can hear Trunk talk about topics. But the AI version of it, it could be interesting you today. I don't know. But yeah, we've got a good dinner coming up. We're gonna eat turkey legs and we're gonna eat turkey. We have all that. Like Uncle said, we're each gonna have three legs and a turkey. So that's a lot of food, right, We're gonna be doing pretty good.
Speaker 5: The turkey, of course, was the appetizer.
Speaker 2: The turkey is the appetizer because what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not exactly like a fear kind of nice.
Speaker 2: But maybe a little small.
Speaker 5: Talk about the turkey, latek le, I'm talking about the weir style turkey and that and that turkey leg that'd say is nanny about food of the way of what they had at the faya mh. But no on eating faa sizeable size sizable.
Speaker 2: That's for sure. So we're gonna we're gonna have a fine Thanksgiving. We have a lot of good food. We're gonna do the Thanksgiving spectacular for a little bit it's gonna be a good time, so we hope that you will see you there. I'm also going to football too. Yeah. Football. It looks it looks like we have one spam comment.
Speaker 5: But that's a count of moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might leave that one up. I don't know if I'm the leader or not. Doesn't look that egregious. Yes, it doesn't matter. We're having a likely chat here. We're having a good discussion. We're having a good discussion about all the important issues of the day.
Speaker 5: Many a good discussion. I thought I heard the phone ring uncle.
Speaker 2: People come to the show so that they know what's going on in the world exactly.
Speaker 5: They found them my show to know in the funny ye, yeah, you they come to the show to see the serious pubm forget what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's a serious problem when people show up to the age of transitions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a serious pum and we know that, we know, Well, that's another side of the story.
Speaker 2: It is. And then I've stopped pressing buttons, so we're all relaxed here and.
Speaker 5: We just stop putting buttons.
Speaker 2: What are you doing it? Dang? Just enough, I'm not I'm not getting distracted by it, but I'm doing it just enough to make the show good. Oh, the chat keeps rolling. Oh sadly we're not going out through TikTok the regular show this week. But what happened. It'll be back again. I've kind of mentioned this. I don't want to talk too much about it, but it's like on and off. I have to keep reapplying, but it'll be back. We haven't lost TikTok. Oh, that's a topic. Uncle. We should we need everybody needs to follow you on TikTok. First of all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, buddy Anne has the phone or something. Follow me on ticktat. I'm going to the podcast on too, ticktach it's on there. Follow that and follow that.
Speaker 2: What we need to do is make some dedicated live streams just on ticktac. Sometimes we've done that, but they do really good well, so look for some of those. We'll have to make a point. Maybe we'll be able to do on this weekend sometime where we just fire up the cell phone and get on TikTok and just do a stream there. So maybe I'll do this.
Speaker 5: That's a point. That's a good point. Come to point. You did come to a point to them now showing on a screen, and he was just saying, for now one, well, listen here. Now I must say ticktac is going to be my screen. Okay, got it, everybody, Okay, I'm I'm already.
Speaker 2: Paying for that mas.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh creative accients is excited about the sword shop and.
Speaker 5: The poundage poundage in the short shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on with those things? Uncle? Oh?
Speaker 5: The poundage. That poundage is money. And these people are finally going to a poundage store. They get in shirts, organized salings. That's these people.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is you get the poundage at the right level, right level, you're bringing the money here. Gold. It's that simple.
Speaker 5: That's good. That's exactly the word I'm trying. Well, I'm trying to do with my cans. Of course, the fact that may be doing I mean the Monday or Tuesday this coming week because I have some special large ones coming and it's starting to look for That's what I want to see. Indeed, is Exanael is going to do it this weekend.
Speaker 2: There's one number she comes back, you know, indeed with the badge. But to get down to the Tyler Mall before Black Friday, and buy something, but not between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. We won't go there unless it's going to Pure Blades just to hang out, because they love us so much in there, that'd be the only reason that we go there.
Speaker 5: They had decent I gotta say, they have some decent bocket knives. I've been looking at them.
Speaker 2: We need to get back in there and see if we could get them to be an official sponsor of this show.
Speaker 5: Maybe I haven't gone in touch with thee yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know that's a hard part. I think that was me. That's okay, we're good. Uncle. You ever buy the shirts from events where team loses and no one wants those shirts and they are sold. Oh so, by the ways, you're talking about, like the Blue Jays World Series Champions shirt this year, like that sort of thing. I think that's what he's talking about. That's yeah, yeah, yes, he has something about that. Okay. I didn't know that they did that. They they sell them by the weight. I thought that they would destroy something like that in some instances, because.
Speaker 5: You've got to look for Blue Jay shits and there's another one to look for that's for.
Speaker 2: A sports use only though, Yes, sports use.
Speaker 5: Well on sports loose only, like uh football game of Saturday's oh Sonka games? Can we things like that?
Speaker 2: You know what? I'm proud of that. This is kind of almost like that because at the Dollar Store they sell like weird little toys and stuff sometimes, and they're selling Transformers toys. Yeah, and I got a miscarded Transformer where it's Megatron. It's this little miniature figurture figurine of Megatron, but it says it's sound Wave, so it's miscarded. So I bought it. I was like going through them, I was like, oh, well, this one's miscarted, So I bought that one. Because sometimes for collectors they look for those things. They're like, I don't know if this little thing would be worth money, but I'll buy it, you know. And I actually have it hanging up in the garage. You do. Yeah, I thought it was cool. I don't know, I need some different, you know, some anomalist thing. And then with different toys they have like the different colors that they'll do, like one that's like a rare different color that comes from like a different factory or something to remember, different toys doing that and does have more value and whatnot. But now we're getting into the weeds here. Maybe a wrestler pounding a bunch of cans and bottles. The poundage is that.
Speaker 9: The bottles can't the bottles can't be crush. They can't wow unless the machine does it. But for a person it would break them, right, they would push their damn hand.
Speaker 2: A footle could cut you. Yeah, don't do that. Don't do that. I'm man, he can do but not now bottles. Yes, So be careful when you're breaking the bottles and don't break them because that's dangerous. So boom safety first, everybody be responsible out there. I got a listener question.
Speaker 3: I got a listener question here. I forgot to add my teams open and I didn't think I would get any messages there, but I got one. Randomly, does uncle know what a la boo boo is?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Your boo boo uncle?
Speaker 2: You had ought to remember the boo boo la foo foo, the super foo boo boo, yeah boo. Want to explain what that is? Well, let the audience know what is.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's a boo. It's a little tour wait in a lampo? What a light man talking? And they kept saying, what should call it, mister boo boo.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. There. There are these sorts of toys where you get to a little pack. It's a mystery which one you're gonna get? You up in it and you're like, oh, I got the common one, but you want to get the rare one. There's common, there's rare, there's uncoming, and you keep opening it until you get the rare one. People take these videos about opening them up. Uncle made a tic tac video about a rare la boo boo that Oh yes I did. I did. Look at my thing and you see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just gonna look at that, look at it and you see it because I got it on now.
Speaker 2: So it goes back to the old story of you got to follow uncle on tiktak, Adam.
Speaker 5: Follow the tic tak, follow me on a you'll see it supported real.
Speaker 2: You'll see it and believe it or not.
Speaker 3: We're down the Yeah, we're down to the last ten minutes. I was just gonna let you know, but thanks for that question, Kevin, since I didn't know I was going to get a question. On teams, I usually don't take them there anymore. I used to take them on Skype, but I just had my team's open accidentally, and it was like, oh, okay, anyway, Yeah, we're down to the last ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Uncle, that's it. Yeah, ten minutes, No coolest, that's surprising. Yeah. Well, I was gonna mention that there's this a little time to show. You could if you want to, if you call in, we'll take your call. There's a little time left for like at least a call if you want to. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. But if we don't, that's fine. As I said, people come to the show to know what's going on in the world, and so that's what we're that's the service we're providing. Now. Oh, that's what we're doing. I think so pretty well.
Speaker 5: And that's me and you doing it. And check if he wants to shout out. Oh and another thing to find out who who's listening?
Speaker 2: I get that. Oh yeah, Chuck, do you have any international listeners?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right now, that's not that's not a reliable number right now because it's uh that service is down at the moment for some update or something. Yeah, but so I can't see it. I can only see a number. I can only see a number. I don't know where everybody is right now because it's down but real quick though. One last thing is that, uh, it's kind of funny because when it's way more busy in the chat, we get less calls. If the chat's not busy, we get a lot more calls.
Speaker 2: You notice that, uncle, Yes, that is true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, another point, I don't hear the bing ding ding ding on my ears one thing, and that means it's not full.
Speaker 2: A ding king means it's not full.
Speaker 5: We get callers, like you said, but if I don't hear the ding ding, they got loads of people and we get a single non a single caller. I've noticed that. Yes, that's how it works. That's how it works.
Speaker 2: We have figured that out. We figured it out like that. That's the way it works. It works. We'll take it.
Speaker 5: It's okay, fine, fine it Maybe they are all listening but don't want it cool.
Speaker 2: Very badly chat and we only have really a couple of people in the chat. But man' really making it happen over there, thank you, Amisa, and and creative accidents. They're being chat superstars over there, so you appreciate that. Yes, So three I at list is a lie that NASA is telling, but we know the truth about it. I'm trying to I'm trying to think about the things that we learned on the show today. Uncle. We learned that three eye at this is a NASA lie, that only we know the truth about streaming services. That Disney properties just came back, breaking news. They're back on YouTube TV, so don't even worry about that anymore. Kevin Key got really good photos of the Aurora over over the Sultancy, so check him out on social media and check out his tictac and you'll be able to see cool images of that. Solar flares are hitting us. We're going to do a War on Christmas Thanksgiving spectacular on Thanksgiving Day special streams next week on the show, we'll be doing not the regular age of transitions on Friday, not the regular Uncle the podcast on Friday, but we will be doing either the VHS watch Party with Uncle or the Vintage Gaming with Uncle on Friday and or Saturday. And then I'll also do a Patreon episode.
Speaker 5: Thank you Facts. I take my Fridays and use it for that, and you can use your Saturdays for what you're going to do on Saturday. How's that we get split it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll probably want to do it that way. Actually, I will say that I've been planning with Sam. I'd lette to do a special show where we have a we have a discussion. He'll be like the guest on my Patreon episode where we're talking about things in uh looking for truth in all the wrong places we're going, and we both have some interesting insights into that topic. So we're supposed to be doing a show. So maybe Sam and I will be able to do that next week. If Sam isn't able to show up, I'll do something with it. Maybe I'll break out another DVD and watch it. But needless to say, I'll do one of those. It's gonna be great. And here the chat is still going. Where are they saying? God, there's a lot going on. I know there's too much happening, too much happening.
Speaker 5: We can't follow it all.
Speaker 2: I know we're trying to keep up on the show. But we do have the breaking news again. People watch this show and listen to the podcast for the breaking news. Yeah yeah, it's like a number one breaking news source. It's everybody knows that. Yeah right, uncle, right? What else they know about this show?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: It was nice and back to normal.
Speaker 5: That's what I call that. You So whatever the else, and we're told about other instrument playing things that I have to come up with in my head, trying to figure what to say for not this coming week, coming the.
Speaker 2: Following, So just stay tuned, stay tuned. Somebody screaming and then also again o'helley dot com. I want to help Chuck his lancer. Send a donation to him at Alli dot com and be watching him as he goes there next week. I know I'm going to be keeping up. I'm gonna be trying to keep up with you, Chuck. I'll be what more likely will happens. I'll be going in and I'm just seeing where I can what you're up to. But I'm excited to see that. So shout out to you, Chuck, just first of all with that show, and I'll say, yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I'll try and send you a link so you can catch some of the conference while I'm there because it'll be you know, streamed live.
Speaker 2: Also.
Speaker 3: But yeah, if you go to Assassination Conference dot com and you want ten percent off, use the code Ocelli ten O'Kelly one zero and yeah, I put that in the show notes every every week, but anyway, you'll see it down there in the show notes for this show too. Maybe get it from my network anyway, So there you go.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. Yeah, and I guess we're at the shout out time. We want to do shout outscle Do we want to do the regular shoutouts between you me in Chuck? Yeah, well I'll hand it back to you, Chuck. Do you want to shout anybody out tonight doing it?
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to say, look, I really kind of feel bad that I got to take next week off, but I mean I can't do the show from Dallas. Uh, it was just too too hard. I have a way to arrange it maybe for next year if I do it again, but I don't know if I'm gonna make it next year, so uh, this might be my last trip there. So I hope you guys do participate and uh and go sign up. And uh, I appreciate everybody who's you know, stuck with us all this time. I mean I've been working with Aaron and Uncle the longest with anybody, and uh, it's just, uh, it's been a good time, and I appreciate you guys. Especially you know, just for just for sticking with us all this time and uh and listening.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 3: There's my shout out. I shout out to all the listeners who have been with us as long as they can, because we've been doing this now many years.
Speaker 2: So thank you for a while. That's for sure. I started this and uh fifteen or so somewhere around down so's.
Speaker 5: I remember that first time moved this nice around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really gone up in the world. Literally speaking in elevation, uh creative accents, is saying that walking with Chuck at the Lancer conference is like walking with Elvis, and he hopes he meets him there for pizza. Elvis, I can see that.
Speaker 5: I can see that.
Speaker 2: I don't think I was a celebrity.
Speaker 3: I mean we we we caused a little crowd in the six floor museum, but uh, because he was insistent he wanted to go up there, and I started explaining stuff and some people started getting mad at me and everything else. But like everybody's head was turned at us when I was talking to him about stuff, and it was pretty funny. But I didn't think it was because of me. It was just because I was like a little loud in the museum, maybe I thought, but that's funny.
Speaker 2: It was a good time from the sound of that. So that's cool. I hope to see him there again. I hope. I hope he makes it again. Damn yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Shout out to every buddy that has been listening. That's about all.
Speaker 2: There we go. A quick shout out to Turkey Lakes two and yeah, Tiago the amateur astronomy.
Speaker 5: Oh oh yeah, that's Stromana trying out to him.
Speaker 2: There we go. We had to throw that in. Yeah, yeah, because that guy is very interesting. And let's here. So Uncle at Uncle podcasts on musta social media Uncle up podcast on tik tak Uncle theopodcast dot com. And we'll see you on the next show. Thank you, everybody, take us home for the week. Uncle three hundred and whatever. St