Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: May one, twenty twenty five, allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar. This is the O'Kelly effect because you heard the intro if you just tuned in, then again, who knows it's a podcast, it's a live stream. It repeats up from time to time. And May the fourth be with you. No, we're not at Star Wars Day just yet? Is it May Day? Are we going down? I guess we'll have to see. Look who do I got with me tonight? DJ Thermal Detonator, Yeah, might recognize that Twitter handle and we're gonna talk to him tonight and get his impressions on the latest in the clown show of news that is couple updates real fast. I think the guy who contacted me claiming to be Elon Musk is not Elon Musk. I've come to that conclusion, even though I played that audio pie you guys last night and it seemed almost legit. But he's a little too anxious for me to invest in Tesla stock. So I'm thinking, even though I did establish a signal app presence and all that, I got a count there, and I'll include that in the show notes. You guys will be able to get in touch with me on signal now because I figure if it's good enough for Pete Hegseth, it's good enough for me, and so it'll be there. I'm Ocelli dot o'helly effect dot thirteen or something because they have to give you a number on there along with your name. It's kind of like a government thing when they lock you in prison. Anyway, drawing no conclusions, but how about the news and before we go there, my man DJ Thermal Detonator, hell of a name. I've always said, loved the Twitter account alone. But you got a lot of stuff going on YouTube channel. You know, you're on Rumble, You're in a bunch of places. There will be links in the show notes guys for you to get a hold of this guy and see his work. But first of all, in case people forgot, because it's been a while since you've been on how you doing and reintroduce yourself, you don't mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, my name is Nelson. That's Nelson Martin's is my real name, but I go by I go by my DJ name because that's kind of like what I started. Well, I've always used it online, you know, as an actual goth industrial DJ from LA and I just kind of used it when I've became a nine to eleven truth activists, you know, mostly involved with We Are Change LA, like back starting like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, and uh that's kind of like where I started as far as uh my, I guess political awakening activism, you know, I mean obviously, you know, I definitely was in very much into nine to eleven truth. You know, I still say am somewhat, but I kind of like more moved along the lines of being a nine to eleven skeptic, and I basically put out my own films now on my channel, and I also periodically write articles related to nine to eleven and you know, things within that nature.
Speaker 2: Hey, look an offer straight to you verbally right now. You know, I got this new thing I'm calling the Weekly Reader on the front page of my website, and various authors are going to contribute to it. If you ever feel like, you know, throwing me a couple of original, you know, paragraphs about nine to eleven, some photographs, whatever, you can link to your work your articles promote what you want on it. But if you ever feel like giving me a unique article that you figure nobody else in the world would publish outside of your own substack, by all means, send it my way and we'll see if we can publish it on the front page here, because I don't yet have a resident nine to eleven skeptic among the people that are going to or at least promising me to submit articles, and some that have already, and I've only just launched it as of what April thirty or April twenty nine, something like that, But I've got it in the works where a couple articles a week are going to come out of there, and it'll be stuff that you will not see elsewhere. So if you feel like contributing, let me know. And all anybody has to do, even you listening out there, I'm taking stuff from everybody. I'm not publishing everything. I've already rejected about seventy five percent of what's been sent to me. But if you send me something unique that has some rarefied information, more than happy to work with you on it. Info at ochelly dot com. That's the mail address for that, and I'll be more than happy to look it over work with you. And I'm still waiting on revisions from a couple of people. So as soon as you guys get those to me, we'll get those published. And looking forward to doing that. But just a personal offer to you, I'd love to have you even write one article for me along the way. But I'm hoping to keep this running for a while.
Speaker 4: Sure that sounds good, I mean, technically if you're bringing up authors, I mean, I am also working on a book. I've been I have been with my friend Sean Russell for about three years. We're writing a book about Nick Berg, the guy that was beheaded in Iraq back in two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because there's a whole big mystery and there's actually links to nine to eleven related to him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: Heard that before. And I'll tell you something else. The most fascinating story about beheadings ever on this show was Robbie Martin coming on here and talking about that. You ever heard that story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was specifically doing something like mimicking more. He put out a beheading video and like, in response to Nick Bird's beheading, naturally, well.
Speaker 2: Here and his friends, Yeah, him and his friends put out a you know, before the age of deep fakes. Okay, put out a fake hip beheading video and they put it out there as a joke, and this thing got you know, passed along in the file sharing you know, the P two P file sharing era was then you know what was it Limelight And of course Napster had died in court, but there were plenty of bootleg sites out there where people were sharing things they shouldn't share, and also lots of information nine to eleven footage, you name it. Plus of course music was being shared on these file sharing sites and their stuff went so wide that the FEDS came and kicked in their door over.
Speaker 4: Video about it. Yeah, yeah, it was all over. I mean they got full blown mainstream news coverage over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean look, and all I can do is a laugh and B congratulate them for doing that. I don't know what the headaches like afterwards. But you know, when you get the serious law enforcements attention over something that you're you know, doing in a theatrical way, you might have just made an interesting point, That's all I'm saying. Yeah, yeah, exactly, so any wait, look, make it interesting points is part of what we do on here. And oh, one last other note to catch people up is not only am I continuing that front page thing, but also want to let listeners know that, yes, indeed, I do have that signal app deal and I'm still looking into a nature boy's evil twin. But to be continued. And of course we'll talk about anything you want on the Friday night open mic tomorrow night. So but tonight I've got you with me, so I want to get your impressions on I don't know, some headlines, some happenings, and maybe some audio clips. Maybe we'll take a break after that and get deep into your work. Sound good to you?
Speaker 3: Sounds good to me?
Speaker 2: Okay, So let's start with the dance itself. Mike Waltz, No, I'm not being ironic, It's not a dad joke, but what the hell? Anyway, his national security advisor Trump, that is his national security advisor changing jobs. I guess now going to be theasst or to the UN. But what I find more fascinating is now Mark Rubio becomes Henry Kissinger two point zero because last person I knew that held those two jobs that Rubio is now going to have to hold down While Waltz dances on over to New York City. Anyway, Yeah, you know, here we go, He's going to have to go over there. He was part of the signal chat. I find the intrigue interesting that Trump didn't want to fire him in the first hundred days, to not give a victory to his critics. But then again, he spends a lot of time battling his critics. You got any thoughts on this or do you want to pass on this story?
Speaker 4: I mean, I will pass. You're probably no more more knowledgeable. I mean, I know, Rubio is I don't. I don't like a lot of the people that you know, Trump has appointed. You know, I have, you know, some serious problems with that. But no, it's not necessarily good.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, and look, you know, it's kind of fascinating because uh well look you know Trump. Trump is really I don't know, eternally fascinating as a figure who has somehow ended up in the White House. I mean, I find this to be a weird alternate reality because I grew up in New Jersey and New York, primarily New Jersey, but either way, had interactions with people in Trump in the Trumpet sphere quite often, even shook his hand at one point, you know, and this is pre presidential days, of course, sure, But the point is that, you know, because I got in. I had a friend A short story. I had a friend who worked security for everything on the Jersey short because he was that kind of tough guy, and he got me in when the WWE was doing like a Body World bodybuilding thing, and they did it at Trump Plaza. So I ended up in a special room with VIPs where no press was allowed, and Trump walked through the room shaking hands. I told the story in depth before, but that's about the long and the short of it. And I got to tell you, I have no use for this guy and can't figure out how it is they took the real estate hustler from Queens who was really after his own publicity constantly in the New York, New Jersey, you know, the tri state area. How he got taken seriously enough to now be the chief executive of the country. To me, it's astounding, just that alone. And I've been astounded for the past decade.
Speaker 4: Sorry, good, no, no, no, I mean I've been shocked. I mean I wasn't too wasn't so confident that he was going to win the second one. I mean I wasn't confident the first time that he won either. You know, it's just I know, it just to me, you know, it's just the capitalizing on conspiracy theories, and you know, you know, unfortunately, his appearance on Als Jones, you know, got him a lot of support, and I think, well.
Speaker 2: Not only his appearance there, but don't forget he had campaign management staff that was deeply entrenched in that world. Roger Stone, who was also been a guest on my show, who told me I'm a big fan of your show actually, which was funny to me because he wasn't a big fan, but he had people analyzing me back in twenty fourteen because he was doing projects for Trump. Anyway, The thing is, Roger Stone is the guy who says, you know, unequivocally, even though his evidence is bad, that LBJ is responsible for the assassination of JFK. Anyway, but that's one of his guys, and Roger Stone is one of his friends. And oh, by the way, don't forget that he was also mentored by another guy who was sort of a muckrakers, sort of greasy character in the underworld. All the way back in the day, there was a lawyer you know you know what I'm talking about here. Yes, that's right, Citizen Cone. By the way, I advise if you can dig up that old HBO special and watch it. They made a movie about his life, which is pretty haunting and strange, but even stranger. Lately, I got another question for you, because again nine to eleven truth, watching it get hijacked and all that, it's definitely probably molded your views somewhat over the past few years. But I noticed a weirdness this week that I don't think a lot of people appreciate so much. The MS thirteen tattoos issue. Have you seen anything about this?
Speaker 4: No, just the one guy that they sent back, which I can't even I mean, I haven't been keeping up with everything. I'm busy with writing and doing my own these sorts of stuff, but I keep up somewhat with the news. But yeah, I only saw the like the hands, I guess the fingers were tattooed.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, part of my job is I got to keep track of news. So Albrao Garcia, right, this guy kill mar Albrao Garcia. That guy in his hand, and he's got MS thirteen on his hand, according to Trump. But here's what's not realized or acknowledged by this administration, which is funny. They basically meant to say that the symbols on his hand stand for MS thirteen, which is Morris Salvatrucca. It's a paramilitary organization then morphed into one of the most violent and dangerous street gangs in the world. Okay, they're saying that he's a member of that. They also said he was a member of another gang. He's never been found to be a member of that or anything, but they say these tattoos mean that. And then he did an interview this week and look, I'm just gonna play some of the audio, but an ABC reporter confronts Trump on it, and I listen to how you won't let go of this idea that the guy literally had MS thirteen on his hand, when meanwhile, the MS thirteen was clearly photoshop added to state that, yeah, if you take a look at the picture, I mean, dude, I know I'm the blind JFK researcher and I'm legally blind at all, but I know what photoshop looks like. Dements. Look, it's on the wrong plane. It's clearly added. But the idea was. They were trying to say, it's meant to symbolize. Now, does Trump not realize that this was meant to be an illustration to say that these symbols below the letters and numbers mean this, or is he lying about it and he knows about it? Because there's only two conclusions you can come to. And it's a weird thing. Listen to this piece of this interview and see if it strikes you the same way it struck me talking about this.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a member of a gang. And then they looked and on his knuckles, he had.
Speaker 1: A minute, he had MS thirteen.
Speaker 2: We had some tattoos that are interpreted that way.
Speaker 1: But let's move on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now this is I got this clip from the Daily Show where they played part of the ABC thing. It's really funny because the reporter is effectively trying to say, look, it's it's a little bit of a dispute here because some people are saying the tattoos mean this, because tattoos mean something, and I've got a few, you know, just saying and I know they mean something. And there are ways to interpret stuff. Certain people in certain gangs, certain subcultures, wear certain tattoos, and most of you don't know anything about it. You know, from the Asian tattoo language that's out there, you know, regarding the Triads and the Yakuza, all the way to various other underworld groups that have tattoos that have meaning that you know, gets you passes or get you killed depending on what prison you're in, and also you know, might be signals to certain outlaw bikers, et cetera, et cetera. There is a whole subculture and language to the ink on the flesh. Okay, but anyway, what's fascinating to me is Trump's saying no, literally there's an MS and a thirteen on his hand, and the reporters trying to say, look, let's agree to disagree and move on to something else because it's an interpretation, and he's like, no, it's literally there. But anyway, let's continue to listen to the clip real quick, and we also have the commentary of Desi Leiadak. Again. I'll give you guys the link to this so you can check out the whole segment if you want. But I'm only going to play another quick portion over here.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me just explain what's going on. Here, Garcia has tattoos on his hand, and someone labeled a photo of them, trying to prove that they're actually a code. The problem is Trump thinks that the labels are part of the tattoo, and he is very very insistent on it.
Speaker 3: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I will tear it terary. He did not have the letter MS one. It is this MS one three. That was photoshop.
Speaker 3: Do you want me to show you the picture?
Speaker 2: I saw the picture. We'll let you here, we go, here, we go photoshop, but go look at his hand.
Speaker 1: He amista.
Speaker 6: If you did have tattoos that can be interpreted that way, I'm not an expert on them.
Speaker 2: I want to turn to Ukraine, want.
Speaker 7: To get no, he ad ms as clear as you conveyed.
Speaker 3: I'm not interpreted.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is going on. The reporters going listen. We could argue about this, but let's not. Come on. It was photoshop, and Trump literally says to him during this exchange. Nobody picked up on this. You don't have to photoshop it, like as if that's an action you take, Like he's gonna photoshop it. No, he's telling you it's been photoshopped. As a verb like it's been manipulate. This whole exchange is so funny because it's it is the old man who doesn't necessarily know what he's talking about, but insists you knows somebody's talking about and this is the president of the United States, Jesus. So were we better off with the guy mumbling of a big green and I don't know and I'm gonna kill medicure? Were we better off with that guy or this guy? And doesn't really matter? Is my ultimate question. But let's listen to Desi Lightek for a couple more seconds, and maybe this exchange with the reporter because he won't let go of this. He's about ready to call this guy fake news and everything that you're doing terrible things. You know what you need to be illegal? You need because he says this about reporters and agencies, they need to have their license taken away. Even though there's no license for news, there's license for broadcasting. But anyway, it's a whole confusing thing when you try to unpack the specifics behind Trump. But the weird thing is, if you're a true believer, you don't care he's right anyway, even if he's wrong. He's right, yeah, which is hilarious. Anyway, let's just catch a little more. If he's wrong, he's right, and if he's right, he's wrong, and Trump is always right. Anyway, let's just do that for a couple more seconds before we move on to something else.
Speaker 5: Now I understand why he's so proud of that Golf of America poster. He thinks Golf of America has actually written on top of the water.
Speaker 2: See, it does make sense, Daisy, And I gotta tell you that's only how else do you interpret it? Either he doesn't know, and he's ignorant of the idea that somebody added that to the picture. Okay, because that's a miracle of photoshop that he doesn't understand. You understands, Sharpy, But he doesn't understand photoshop. And perhaps he does think that literally, you have to write on the water Gulf of American, big giant letters that you can see from space. So you know, maybe that that's it. Maybe that's how it all makes sense. You got any comments for me?
Speaker 3: No, I just haven't seen. I mean, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't doubt it that it's photoshop. I mean, it's just it'sis. Yeah, it's pretty it's pretty sad.
Speaker 2: You go ahead and take a look at the pictures afterwards if you like, I mean, anything you want to catch up on, will do that, because there's a lot more to get to when it comes to Trump and the rest of this stuff. I mean, indeed, this week they've talked about, you know, again with deportations and do you want to keep gang members in this country? I don't think so. What you want to keep these violent, terrible people here. You know what, if they're bad people and they're even here, will deport them. Now, people say he just says that stuff, but do you realize he's saying it doesn't matter if you're a citizen, will deport you too, because he wants to find a way to do that. And in Congress this week, they're literally edging toward that, you know, passing laws that are going to say, you know what, it's okay. And this goes back to an old problem when Bush started declaring, well, this person's a terrorist, and this person's a terrorist, and by the way, I'm not partisan here because Obama turned around and did what extra judicial execution, murdered a US citizen with a drone strike because he said he was a terrorist. Now I'm not saying he was or wasn't. All I'm saying is no due process for the US citizen. He's over there, enemy combatant, terrorist, therefore eligible to be what an enemy that is to be struck. I'm just trying to say, when you go along with these things, you never know how it might turn out. Don't forget. There's a lot of people that have the words domestic terrorists written somewhere in their FBI files, and me personally, I happen to know I have a subversive file with the FBI. So if a drone accidentally strikes my house one day, I hope somebody remembers that I wasn't an enemy of the state, even though I was a critic. But who knows, Maybe it'll all be okay, because screw him. He needed to die anyway, because he wasn't with us. He was with the terrorists, as they used to say. Anyway, that's my consideration on it. But let's move away from Trump and at least get to his what seemed like was his second in command, Elon Musk, and I talked about him earlier. You don't know the story yet, but a guy on X reach out to me and basically said, I'm actually Elon Musk with a secret ready for that, a secret account, and I talk to my fans now and then, and I'm giving you the privilege of contact with me. So I thought that was interesting. And I know on occasion ultra rich people do stuff like this. But also I'm aware of all the fakery and all of the catfishing they used to call it, that people have done. You know, Oh, I think I'm talking to a hot chicken Montana and it's actually a dude in uh, you know, Uzbekistan trying to convince me to send him money. Yeah, we know those stories. And of course the prince from what country is that again where they always send Oh, the prince needs five grand to release millions of dollars. The prince of one of those African countries you know sends out Yeah badly, badly? Was it Zayir? I don't know, It doesn't matter. The point is a guy says I need five grand. If you send it to me, I'm gonna pay you back richly and hook me up. And it's in bad English and a lot of people have done it oddly enough over the years. But so I'm fully aware of those scams online hookers, you know that are out there and do their thing. You know what I mean by online hookers.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Yeah, there's bots, whore bots or whatever. Yeah, well they.
Speaker 2: Might be bots, But it used to be that a woman would actually be on the other side of an account somewhere and a cam, you know, a webcam, and be like, what do you want to see me do for one hundred dollars? Send me the one hundred dollars and I'll do it. And people would do that stuff, and then they'd build relationships with these girls and next thing you know is you're furnishing their apartment and whatever in whatever country they live in, allegedly, but it turns out it's not really the girl, and she's, you know, somebody who made videos for somebody else, and the guy has a library and he's reselling them to you, and he accidentally calls you Bill or she does actually during the video because he forgot to cut that out. You know that happens. And even Skype Horse used to approach me. Hello, I'm twenty four years old female, I just finished university. They always started with I'm lonely. You look like a nice guy, Yeah, and I never engaged with him. I had a friend once that engaged with him just to be funny, and we did a whole show on it where he described how to get rid of a corpse and also how to cook eggs, and the whatever was on the other side of that account kind of went along with the whole thing. Very weird. Anyway, Now, in the age of AI, I guess they can automate this stuff and deep bake it, so you know, and maybe they could before and we just didn't have that technology in our toys in America, and a lot of guys have gotten had. Anyway, my point is that this guy claims to be Elon Musk and seemed like he was, and then sent me a voicemail basically saying, look, I don't have time to really chat but because you know, I'm a busy man and this and that, but if you have Signal or if you have a Telegram, I'll talk to you on there. So I signed up for Signal and went over there, and I got mixed feelings about it. But I almost thought for a second I might be talking to Elon Musk, but I don't think I am now anyway, I find his whole story interesting because of the you know, weird sort of chaos that's gone on in the Trump administration. People vandalizing Tesla's, the stock dropping, all that weirdness, and oh, by the way, one more piece of chaos here. Just the audio wise, this is kind of an interesting moment where a States Department spokesperson Tammy Bruce learns from a reporter that Trump announced the on social media that Mike Waltz has a new job, and Marco is now, you know Kissinger two point zero. I found this exchange interesting and the way she rolls with the whole thing kind of comical as well. Here we go if it plays.
Speaker 8: In the first row, has just come out from the President? Yeah, all right, great, the President has just written on truth social that Mike Waltz is going to become the new US Ambassador to the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go national fabulous.
Speaker 8: And in addition to that, she says that in the interim Secretary of State Market Rubio will serve as National Security Advisor while continuing his strong leadership at the State Department. Do you know how long he's going to be serving in both?
Speaker 2: For I love this because visually she's got this like tight angry grin on where she's trying to maintain the smile. In the past, the State's Department, you know, a State Department spokeswoman, person whatever, would have snapback of this reporter, Look, you don't know what you're talking about, because I'm in the know. Here. Half of these cabinet officials and subcontractors among the cabinet officials don't know what's going on until they see it on truth Social. Jeez, I love this. I find this comical. But her response is even better here. The reporters like, hey, you just said it on truth Social, So what do you have to say about that? And here's how she responds.
Speaker 9: Well, it is clear that I just heard this from you.
Speaker 7: I had this is.
Speaker 2: The magic heads up that well, I.
Speaker 9: Have some insights as to the potential of certain things that might happen, but when the president and this of course is all presidential decisions, right, so I'm with State Department. It is, as I think would be clear to all of you, you don't want to get ahead of your skis in drawing conclusions or speculating about what may occur, and you can have a general sense of what's possible and then you see that manifest usually. But I think one thing I certainly that I've learned is that things don't happen until the president says they're going to happen. So the fact that that is, which was obviously truth social Yeah, so that is the miracle of modern technology and the social media.
Speaker 2: This is government by truth social at the moment, which is hilarious. I don't care if you're for Trumper against him, tell me this is not comical in some way. And by the way, I'm pulling this not from some partisan website. This is on c SPAN where they show you our government in action. So anyway, look, I know I'm overwhelming you with political stuff, my man, I mean, Martin, I know it's you know, but I believe me it won't all be political. Indeed, I told you guys the story ahead of time about that tremendous forest fire in New Jersey, Okay, that you know, burned a whole bunch of acres. And I'm telling you, even though it looks small here to California, New Jersey's a very small state. But I told everybody exactly what the investigators were going to find before they found it, because I'm familiar with that area. There are logical ways to break things down and find out about them ahead of time, but not when it comes to our government at the moment and our presidential circumstances, and one begins to wonder exactly how much power does the president wield at all times in all places when we see what's happening here. So I ask you to consider that when I get to my favorite presidential quote of the day, and then I promise you we're not going to play anymore Trump clips, but just really fast, one more clip, couple more headlines, and then I want to talk about your work, because all of this stuff that we're talking about right now is part of the equation with hijacking and warping, the truth movements, the calls for transparency and all of that, and that's now going to touch on your work. So hang on just real quick. And this is I got this clip from the AP very short but interesting to me, one of the.
Speaker 1: Speech to President She of China.
Speaker 10: And we still have as we look right now, and I told you before, they're having tremendous difficulty because their factories are not doing business.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, first of all, the way you know retail and supply chains actually work. Despite the paranoia and the weird instantaneous self gratification that the MSM has tried to explain to you, we have not indeed encountered the problems from supply chains being disrupted from the tariffs and all that nonsense. And the first quarter of the year is really not even in Trump's control. That's the reports on the results from things that were put in place ahead of time. But it's been a fascinating journey to watch this argument over the implementation of tariffs, the pulling back of tariffs, and for the most part, outside of the market bouncing around because people are uncertain about the future. Not much has actually changed in the supply chain and in the supplies that remain here on the shore and in transit. But they're about to And the funny thing to me is they're asking them about the deal. Have you made any deals with China? Everybody's begging to make a deal. We're all gonna have deals. I've got the best deals. It's the art of the deal. That's what we're doing right now. And we're even taking on Canada if they don't want to become our fifty first state, they're going to become our bitch, so get ready. But I love Trump's response to this because again, it begs a lot of questions, and I'm not going to ask them. I'm gonna let you guys out there ask them in your own minds. And I'm gonna ask Dj Thermal Detonator to comment. And I'm using your DJ name on purpose here because you need it here anyway. Just listen to this with an open mind as he responds to what's going on with China, what's happening with the tariff and trade war, et cetera. Mister President, they.
Speaker 11: Made a trillion dollars, by the trillion dollars, even a trillion.
Speaker 1: One with Biden selling.
Speaker 3: Us much of a wader. Need you know, somebody said, oh, the shelves are going to be open.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the children will have two dollars instead of thirty dollars, you know, and maybe the two dolls.
Speaker 1: Will closet a couple of bucks more than they went normally.
Speaker 2: But okay, that's how he boils down what's about to happen. I assure you that is not the long or the short of it, and a lot of people would go along with the idea. Listen We've been buying cheap Chinese crap for years. Why are we doing that? We don't make it in the US. I don't know how many of you want to work at paper plate factories, even if there are jobs there that are not taken by automation or AI. But I got it. I tell you, there is a lot of junk that a lot of you people want, and I don't think everybody's factored into this. And this guy who somehow things children have thirty dollars, I don't know. I don't recall even little girls with thirty Barbie dolls. When I was a kid, and Barbie dolls were only five bucks and they were too expensive for my poor ass neighborhood. So believe me, I never saw that. And little girls with two or three Barbies were pretty much seen as rich. But thirty dollars, I don't know what to say. So instead of thirty dollars, they'll have two. It's almost like explaining to your children that they can't have as much and it's gonna cost more because now they've gotten older and reality needs to set in. There is no Santa Claus. But this is our president explaining this to you. Because guess what you're the children? Anyway, Any thoughts on this, my friend? Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, it's I mean, I mean, I don't know. It's just like, what's he talking about dolls? I mean it's is he referring to like, you know, dollar store like discount stuff? You know, because you know kids, girls, you know, they don't they're not eight easily able.
Speaker 3: To get thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: I mean unless it's some something really really you know, retardedly cheap, right. You know it doesn't sound good, it doesn't sound very good. But you know, I I don't. You know, it's like I don't know what's what's really gonna happen. I mean, it's just like you were saying, you know, he already imposed these tariffs and then he pulled them back. You know, it's like, you know, wait and see. I guess you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well the whole thing is wait and see, right, And look my overall point here in case you're missing it, guys, and I know you're not, but somebody listening might be missing it and saying, oh, he's just bitching about Trump. I got a lot more lightning headlines to get here too. And and believe me, I'm.
Speaker 12: Going to do it.
Speaker 2: And I want you to understand. If you try and read a transcript to what Trump says half the time and you're literate, you will go insane trying to figure out what the hell he's really saying. Look, a lot of things are happening simultaneously, okay, And I think that people don't recognize what they all mean altogether, and it's because they have chosen to disconnect themselves from the reality around them. This has been a trend for quite a while. And here's the fun part. The leaders that you think know what's going on in the whole world, the smartest guys in the room, the smartest guys in DC, the smartest guys at the companies, et cetera, et cetera. They're not connected to your reality either. I get statements from people about like, well, just give up your daily Starbucks and you can do this, And I go, yeah, I can't afford a daily Starbucks. Okay, it's too expensive. They say to me, well, instead of taking your family out to eat a couple of times a week, do this, And I go, take my family out to eat. I haven't done that in years. I can't afford that. Look, I don't have one hundred bucks to throw away. I'm trying to afford the overpriced groceries. Yeah, okay, and I also got to do things like I don't know, pay the electric bill, which I worry about, and housing cost, which if you're rich you don't worry about so much. I mean, it cracked me up when the Hedge one manager was on TV going, well, my ninety year old mother in law doesn't worry about her Social Security check. She wouldn't complain if she didn't get one yet because she lives in the side part of your fifteen million dollar apartment in you know, Manhattan rent free. An old lady who's ninety who depends on her Social Security check is going to be upset if her Social Security check doesn't show up unless she has a big stash of savings to absorb that. And trust me, old ladies who don't get their second napkin at a restaurant when they go get upset. So believe me, that's solid security check is going to cause a ruckus if you decide not to send it to people. Oh, by the way, if you're somebody who does collect SSI apparently something weird is going on in Congress, and you're gonna receive three checks in May, which is weird. But a little caution out there. You might want to read up some news stories. I got it from Yahoo News. I'm gonna put it in the chatroom at Ochelli dot com because I think it's a public service thing for those that live on SSI. Here's the deal. You're not going to get another check until July. Once you turn around and get this extra three checks somehow in May. I don't know why, May, June, July. They're gonna skip June and give you three checks at once, so you know the old expression, don't spend it all in one place, and there will be some bonus couple hundred extra dollars or something. I don't even necessarily understand the shuffling, but that's happening along with Elon Musk allegedly now stepping back from his Doze duties, and since I'm not speaking to him directly, I can't quite get straight at him, but I love the discussions there. The alleged warning shot fired to him by the board of directors there at DOGE, I mean not at Doze, excuse me, at TESLA, because they were publicly allegedly looking for a brand new CEO at Tesla, okay, which means they were about ready to fire Musk from his company. A quarter of US consumers are now financing groceries with buy now, pay later options. That's in Fortune magazine ironically. Okay, I'm just telling you this is what's going on. Okay. These are the headlines, and I'm gonna ask your opinion on a couple of them after I get through a few more. But yeah, elon Musk and Doge promised two trillion in saving. In reality, government spending is actually up currently, according to a report from The Independent. And again I'll put that link in the chatroom Mitochelli dot com and also include it with the show notes along with a few other things that we're about to get to, because again I wanted to talk about this strange thing that's going on. But before we get away from tech people, Meta claims that it's new tech is redefining advertising as an AI agent. And you know, our friend Zuckerberg over there at Facebook, Meta all that after kissing Trump's ass and coming on in and saying that he cares about free speech again and changing the rules once more for Facebook jail and beyond, just saying it's what's happening. Yeah, they're claiming that this launch of their new AI service is going to be personalized. And I covered that partially last night, but also in the strange, kind of weird world of tech. Want to let you know that a judge just ruled against Apple's control of the Apple Store, of the App store. Excuse me. The judge in Epic versus Apple is banned Apple from charging a commission on purchases made outside the App Store because if it's ongoing in competitive anti competitive behavior. What's happening is they're charging people extra money for things they're buying. They're not giving that money to the app creator or the website or whatever. They're just collecting extra fees on you because you're an Apple user and a judge just slammed down on them. I'm sure they'll appeal, but if you're an Apple user, you might want to look for some rebates and refunds coming soon. Just saying if the court's decision holds. All right. A couple other things going on is Dems joined Republicans to boost defense spending in the Trump Pagenda bill. Yeah, you know that big beautiful Bill. One of the things that's guaranteed and always guaranteed in the false left right paradigm is that nobody ever wants to cut defense spending, not really, even if they give lift service to it. The one thing they can agree on is that we should have the absolute largest, strongest, biggest military in the world. They'll claim once in a while that you're undercutting it. No, you're undercutting it. No you don't support the troops. No, you don't support the troops. And I think of our good friend Bill Hicks, who said, I like to put it on the left. I like to put it on the right. Wait, it's one guy controlling both puppets. Shut up. There's my quick retelling of a joke. And now you know why. I'm not a stand up comedian, but I'm telling you now. It really does concisely and accurately make the salient point about the false left right paradigm. It's the truth when it comes down to defense spending. You can find him agreeing on that at all times. So even though people hate the Post Office and the USPS they are looking to privatize and UPS is cutting twenty thousand jobs. They're claiming that people are spending less at Amazon, and therefore they don't need all of the staff that they did in the past few years. So they're about to do some dozing. Oh wait, but it's not a government program. Yeah, these are the ripple effects that come out of the government program cuts and also when inflation really kicks in. One more thing from the American Spectator, a headline I appreciate more than most. An entire generation has turned feral. The teenagers of yesteryear are not like the feral kids of today. And just to give you a quick synopsis, they talk about these different kids who have taken over parts of cities with literal takeovers where they storm in and take over areas, knock over police stations, whole business areas, and just do it because they've gotten nothing else going and they spend all their time in apps and online doing nothing. So we have a feral generation of sorts according to the American Spectator. But that's not the weirdest thing going on. Once again, back to these odd black sites, and we're gonna have to talk about Libya coming up here, because that's going to be one of the places where we might send people next. Screw el Salvador. We might get a better deal out of Libya. After all, that country's been completely out of control ever since the overthrow of Kadafi and the literal screwing over of the guy pun intended. You know, it just happened that way. Funny how he was telling us a lot of interesting truths in public statements though, and pointing fingers and US intelligence agencies when it came to a great many narratives. But was that his worst crime? I don't think so. I think the biggest problem was how about interest free loans to other African nations without me taking you over or trying to colonize or doing the new Chinese colonization dance, which is happening all across Africa. Yeah, if it's not an oil rich country, you don't figure that they're going in there blood for oil. But blood for diamonds and blood for lithium is a thing. Anyway, All of that might be connected to nine to eleven, the hijacking of the truth movement and all that, And maybe we should take a quick break and delve into that subject. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Sure sounds like it all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm all talked out, so guess what. It's gonna be your turn. So we're gonna have fun with that. We're gonna talk about his YouTube channel. We're gonna talk about Martin's music a little bit. I got a couple of questions, and I'm gonna give you the links to his work, including By the way, I wanted to ask your opinion about that link site you use, because I'm still using link tree and you have something called what is it all my links or somewhere? Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it's all my links. I was using link tree before, but then I would for some reason it was wouldn't it just like lost it for some reason.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened, but.
Speaker 2: You lost your password or did you look for something?
Speaker 4: I think I think you just wouldn't allow me to do it anymore or something. I don't know what the hell what it was, but they all my links. I think I picked it up from another recording artist that I know uses it, uses it, but I don't check it very much. I just have it, you know, updated, and you know, with whatever sites I have, and that's about it. I totally share it much, you know, no.
Speaker 2: Fair enough, but it's a great thing to have you know, these these interesting sites. They've done a Patriot Lynch thing. They've done link Tree, which was popular because it was connected to Instagram, I think, or one of those. I don't know. I get confused myself because every time I turn around, there's one hundred things you can go to. Even YouTube, which has you know, banned and kicked me off and totally banned me for life now and now I'm back on it with a very you know, low key kind of channel. But all my major work that I had there and I joined that in two thousand and seven or eight, they got rid of me, you know, and certain platforms will just you know, deep platform you kick you off. Matter of fact, I was on rock Fin for a while and I was among that group of people that were you know, cast out from the Rock Fin you know what.
Speaker 4: They were going to give me a profile. I did an interview with them and all that. But you know, once they noticed that I was that I was making stuff like very anti loose change and you know, criticizing Jason Burmis, they were like, man, Major told me like, no, we're not going to give you and it Mike, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, you know what I don't feel so bad when I got banned around the same time as what James Corbitt and a whole bunch of other people whose names I know and have been guests on this show. I just kind of went, well, that makes sense, but I'm always surprised when I see anybody surviving on YouTube. So maybe you can tell me that's because I got the from there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we'll come back with that, definitely.
Speaker 2: And I even went through all the trouble of the appeals, and I had a process. I even had there was at one time an outsider program where they had independent people that they hired on the side that were supposed to be not working for the company, that would arbitrate disputes right. I even got one of those people involved and had my channel restored after it was removed in twenty twenty or twenty nineteen, entirely had it restored, and then they took it away again in twenty twenty two. And the funny thing was it was such nonsense for why they got rid of me. It wasn't like, you know, I mean, they got me for medical disinformation because I dared say I don't trust the companies that are making the vaccine, so that was a bad thing. But in addition to that, you know, because I'm pointing out Johnson and Johnson was one of those companies. Everybody forgets that, but those are the same people who couldn't figure out how to not put a carcinage in talcum powder, you know, just saying uh, And you know, there were other problems with these other issues, and I was medical disinformation. But then I got the creepiest thing ever. The Google team sent me a letter basically asking me if I was suicidal.
Speaker 4: Uh, because I've had those from YouTube videos now, yeah, because it's like just because of particular documentaries I posted, just like like one that was on like Kavorkian and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, mine had nothing to do with suicide. The funniest thing was I had a video just real fast and then we'll go to break. I had a video explaining, this is JFK making a public statement about Vietnam. Then I played a dictor belt recording audio of him making a different statement dictated in a letter for somebody else that was meant to be private at the time. The two statements completely contradicted each other, even though they were made at almost exactly the same day, right, So all I said in the video after showing pictures of him and playing the audio, I said in the video in a text, doesn't this seem strange to you that these things contradict one another? Now? It was a twenty like like an eight minute video altogether, and it was up there from two thousand and nine, I think, all the way up to twenty twenty two. Nobody noticed it and had a few thousand views on it, even though I had five thousand subscribers and well over you know, a million views on millions of views on the videos I had I don't know a thousand videos up there over the years. And the thing was, they banned that video for me promoting self harm and then started sending me things like, you know, if you need to talk to somebody, you can call the suicide Prevention hotline, and we had the Google team wanted to check in with you. And I'm like, I wasn't suicidal. I appealed this, and you guys wouldn't listen to me. And I don't even know how the hell to fight something. It makes absolutely no sense. It's not even insulted. You have to be honest. That's what I told them.
Speaker 3: Back. I'm like, this is insulting for you to send me this.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I said, is I said, there is no there is no point of reference bring me to even begin to have a discussion here. This makes no sense. And they sent me back with you know, after my appeal that basically said this makes no sense. Nope, we stand by our decision. You were you were encouraging self harm, and that was the final straw for finally destroying my YouTube legacy that had been there from like I say, two thousand and eight to twenty twenty two. So what is that fourteen almost fifteen years two thousand and seven or eight to twenty twenty two, fifteen years and they just disappear me. I don't care that they demonetize me over and over again. I didn't care about that anymore, because you know, it takes forever to earn fractions of pennies to get paid anyway, So screw it. I didn't care. But my videos all gone just like that. Anyway, we'll take a break here on the Ocelli effect, and we're going to get into some nine to eleven skepticism and god knows what else as quick as we can, because I don't want to keep this man all day.
Speaker 13: You want to get it.
Speaker 7: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 13: Truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know? Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew, Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon. But okay, on the building and I'm trying to invent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now, has a.
Speaker 6: Real effort on the DAFA assassination into playing.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S J F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Ary Baker in her own words.
Speaker 1: Information reveltion.
Speaker 10: Through conversaction, shell fact Oh, Shelley fashion.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 14: Right, Jay Bro, you are the fast I ain't on the world. You are the hop back. Yeah yeah, m h.
Speaker 15: M hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmh yeah. Gravel through area of life and truth Breaking Through.
Speaker 6: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as as Curtis Leamay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information.
Speaker 1: The Warstate dot Com under.
Speaker 16: Roll of brass red bold Beasts, Smash, Fire flows through everythin little soul unleashed.
Speaker 17: The Pain, Changed Night, Easy sign, the Fighting So's the Route, Killer Blues, Destruction, Clues, the Rhythm, Crush, the Knight, the Black No No Night Glass.
Speaker 18: Grems Hour with raging palls, Death and Fury, Singing Blaze, My Break, sets of to Day, Steel, String, Whale, What Devil's Crime?
Speaker 19: Using kales will not chas pounding that goes break Losing Metal World.
Speaker 3: Is shake.
Speaker 18: Field, cruising it.
Speaker 2: Feel the wicktxcept.
Speaker 1: Freeway, no war, no no Peace, It strikes if.
Speaker 19: Release now destructions home.
Speaker 1: I'm there, hey.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, hey yeah, hey yeah, hey my do we go?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 18: I do we go?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: We got hey Manuel.
Speaker 20: We have views expressed by caller schools. There anyone else who happens to get on the air. Chilly dot Com do not necessarily replying reviews of Chilly dot com or Chuck Chilli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might be student.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Chili dot Com.
Speaker 1: Around town, Tanna, what's your name? Around the Malians not the classic, no mus Cross and Thomas cop Why don't it's one time around so cant will burn it on the.
Speaker 3: No no, no.
Speaker 14: Time you've ever seen the far This one just went wild and for the smallst drunken sex in.
Speaker 10: Three districts aligned with the regulated the latest stub and DoD.
Speaker 1: I've never been three no.
Speaker 3: No, no no no.
Speaker 15: He bing b s many.
Speaker 1: It was strolling by nothing.
Speaker 19: I got the storms in that the wind shading.
Speaker 1: I did a Stubing family.
Speaker 15: Company in Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay and Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some.
Speaker 2: Want to deny into the light.
Speaker 11: In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 7: Whoa Chili dot com?
Speaker 1: Get Ready.
Speaker 2: And segment number two of this Thor's Day edition of The Ocell Effect DJ Thermal Detonator with me and now I'm gonna shut up quite a bit, even though I dragged him through a news segment and a lot longer than I wanted to. What the hell you gotta laugh?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 2: It's all about having a good time, and I gotta say, at least get the popcorn and watch the show if you can afford popcorn. Uh, you know, I'm not sure what country that comes. Do we grow that in America?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 2: I think we do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we do.
Speaker 2: I think we do. Okay, anyway, whatever it is, maybe no tariffs on the popcorn and hopefully they'll leave it that way for the microwave stuff.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Anyways, man, you are a nine to eleven guy. Okay, That's how I would categorize you. Basically. You're also independent, you know as far as music goes, You like your DJ name, You're you know, you sort of described that earlier, and you have a YouTube channel. But what is the latest work from you? What are you on besides that? Book you were talking about. Uh, Let's talk about you for a bit, man and what you're doing.
Speaker 21: Well.
Speaker 4: The last thing I put out was hold On is the UH. I made a film about UH, basically kind of about Mohammed Atta, you know, the uh mange hijacker. It's called The Double Life of Mohammed Atta. Were the nine to eleven ring leaders and other al Qaida operatives Gay Wow, Well it was it's it's just it's only a fifty minute filmy two minutes. And I put that out last year on the nine to eleven anniversary, and it was just it was a lot of written stuff that I've been kind of covering and I wanted to put something, you know, I just wanted to get something out finally, and you know, I just I put a pretty good, a pretty good case that you know, it is very likely he was you know, gay or him by or whatever, which you know, It's like I'm not trying to get on people's you know, sexual preference, trying to make an issue of it. But it's just the whole thing of like, you know, the the Islamic you know terrorist, you know, the fundamentalist you know, narrative at all all that it isn't completely is what people think.
Speaker 2: It's one more weird twist or turn in the strange narrative that has you know, a bunch of angry Islamists, you know, deciding that they're going to take over planes with box cutters. I mean, that's just a crazy story to begin with. The official stories insane and a lot of this other stuff that has come out, it's gotten into a weird world. But let me ask you a blunt and it's going to seem like a nasty question, but I think it's valid. Did anybody bother to pay attention? Because we now live in a circumstance where, first of all, you know, certain that they keep talking about Laura Lumer and she's a conspiracy theorist and she said nine to eleven was a side job, and oh my god, she's telling Trump who to hire and fire in the NSA, and my god, Okay, we're in a weird time where conspiracy theory isn't what it used to be. In fact, they even changed the word conspiracist because to me, the word conspiracist was somebody who was actually directly involved in a conspiracy. Nowadays they slap that word on you if you advocate for a theory or the possibility of a theory that there might have been people working together that contradicts the official conspiracy theory, and you become a conspiracist. But what's weird is there are some people that think Trump legitimized it. His whole MAGA movement has legitimized it.
Speaker 3: We had the.
Speaker 2: Experience with Q and the weirdness I experienced last year. By the way, I'm in Dallas, Texas, and you saw the clips the year before of hey, JFK Junior is going to you know, re emerge from his death. He faked and he's going to become you know, Trump's vice president, right. We end up with Jade Vance instead. And there were cute people on the Grassy Knoll a couple of years ago walking around waiting for JFK Junior to show up there on the anniversary right now, Okay, fine, Fast forward another year and I'm there kind of on and off year at the Lancer conference. I'm being the MC. But I went down to Dealey Plaza because some friends wanted me to go down there and kind of give him a personal tour, and I said sure. I went down there, and they're doing their thing a moment of silence, which happens every November twenty second on the Grassy Knoll. Literally, people get together and have a moment of silence, just recognizing that America changed that day on November twenty second, nineteen sixty three. I agree with that. I don't necessarily agree with all the people involved with the moment of side, but I happened to be there at exactly the time of day on the anniversary, and there's a small group of Q people. They stretched across Elm Street, which, if you don't know, by the way, Martin Elm Street is where it's the original nightmare on Elm Street, that's where Kennedy was killed. They stretched across that street Indialy Plaza and stopped traffic. The Q people, I have no idea why. I have no idea what their point was. They just disrupted traffic, temporarily, got photographed by the Dallas Morning News, and then disappeared. Which is weird because we live in an age now where there's a lot of performative protests, and you and I have been alive long enough to have known that there were real grassroots protests, people demanding truth for real, not looking for people to come back from their fake deaths and show up and re emerge as presidential candidates or excuse me, vice presidential candidates. But you and I have been around long enough to remember that there were, you know, gatherings in New York City demanding disclosure regarding nine to eleven, et cetera. And I've been involved in the JFK community for like thirty years, but it's gotten very weird. And I note that the nine to eleven community, which was very vocal, very diverse, very interesting for a while and had a lot of traction not only in social media but in the podcast Realm et cetera, et cetera, has now become and you hear the dogs getting wild in the back now somebody must be at my door. Has gotten really strange. And is it just me as sort of a interested outsider who does know something about nine to eleven because I was in proximity of New York City that day and experienced some weird things that day and tried to literally in the moments after get into New York City and wanted to help people, if we could dig people out of that rubble to survive. They had locked down the Island. But I was right there and I watched the debris cloud travel over into New Jersey. It literally left a coating all up and down the Jersey shore. In places like Bayonne, Jersey City. You could literally wipe this weird crap off of your windows, either your apartment or your car in Jersey City, Bayonne. Like I said, all of those northern Jersey places just across the river and New York took a hit on a local level. That was one thing we went into the war on terror, etc. But point is, it seems to me as though they hijacked, derailed, and co opted all of what was legitimate in the nine to eleven truth movement. And now it's pretty quiet.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or am I seeing something.
Speaker 3: That you see? No, no, it's not you.
Speaker 4: But but first I will say that, yes, I have actually been to the ground, you knowl be into the d lee plaza. I went there in twenty twelve. Uh went on a family trip. I went to visit my niece to live in Oklahoma, and I actually went to the Oklahoma bombing site a couple of days before that. So I I can say, yeah, I totally can see what you're saying. About the Q people. I can imagine that I've stood behind the fence, you know, all of that, seen the spot where you know, Abraham Supruder stood at all that. Yeah, and that's that's amazing. I mean, yeah, you're you were into this thirty years, so you're you're you were already into this stuff before nine to eleven happened, apparently, you know, you know, for my for myself, you know, I I was actually in the Army, didn't even do my full three full three years. I got out. It was a long story, but I got out early. And you know, one of the first movies I saw was you know, the JFK movie from you know, Oliver Stone when was on VHS, and that had a profound fact you know, uh you know effect on me. You know, it made me really miss miss mistrust my government more so than already what I had already experienced in the army.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So I mean that's that. Kudos to you man. You're you know, being on top of being you know, you know, on the ball with you know, with things I you know, I hadn't you know, I was never motivated to do anything political or activist wise until you know, nine to eleven or nine to eleven truth, you know.
Speaker 2: And uh strange thing is, by the way, it took me until two thousand and eight to really begin to question and examine nine to eleven from a skeptical point of view, because I was actually all sold in on the we got to go get them, screw them, the terrorists hurt us. You know, I was all for the official narrative, even though I knew about the government line to us. Even though I knew, I just thought that it couldn't go that far. And you know that JFK movie is still having effects today. The truth is that those files that Trump dumped out there recently that you know, everybody's going, oh, it's a nothing burger. Oh wait a minute, there's something in it. That stuff was all done as part of the reaction to the Oliver Stone movie, that final slide where they tell you the HSCA files are not going to get seen until twenty twenty nine. People protested against that, and there was already a let the files loose movement that was happening politically, and people in Jersey like myself and Bill oh Man I can't even think of his name, but a bunch of guys who were in Jersey, New York, Dallas, Texas, all across the country were haranguing Congress and bothering them, and Oliver Stone's movie became a catalyst to create the Assassination Record's review Board in the mid nineties. Most of the stuff that was supposed to be released in twenty seventeen finally was stuff that was already vetted in the mid nineties because of that movement, and people don't even realize that. And Trump, you know, kicked the can down the road, and Biden tried to take the can off the road. Trump finally gave to you what you should have gotten in the mid nineties in these files. And then we've gone through this thing with Epstein and he said something about, you know, RFK and MLK, and now he's dropped some RFK stuff that really isn't all that significant or revolutionary, but he's promising MLK and there's even whispers that he's going to get to some nine to eleven truth. But to me, it's a bait and switch and it always has been. Do you feel that way about nine to eleven or do you have any thoughts on this at all?
Speaker 3: You know, as far as that.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, it's like go back to like looking what you know, what Trump said, you know, in his first term, you know, you know, and he was already being ridiculed for playing on that golf course with which was Saudi owner that tournament, you know, and the nine to eleven victims families. You know, we're speaking out because he'd even you know, he'd even said before you know that, well, Iraq didn't do it, you know, you may you know, he was just kind of, you know, basically saying, you know, if you you know, if you get me elected, we'll get down to the bottom of nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It may be Saudi Arabia, it may be something else, you know, but obviously that nothing really nothing manifested. And now I don't I mean, I don't know, you know, I don't know what's going to happen the Epstein thing. I'll be flat honest with you. It's I don't really get into the Epstein thing. I know so many people do, and I and I think that's kind of even you know, when you're when you were talking about the truth movement losing its focus, you know, or whatever was left of it. You know, I see that it's you know, more focused on that, and it's like they're trying to trying to dig out, you know, trying to make a nine to eleven link out of that, because you know, Epstein was Jewish and they're the you know, the assumption that he was Masad or he was an asset of the Massad, you know, and they're just always trying to, you know, figure out they're trying to you know, it's kind of over it's it's overdone on jew counting. I'm sorry to say that, but it really is. But you know, going back to nine to eleven, like now, you were also saying, you know, it's kind of dead. Yeah, it's it's you know, even on mainstream media, it's only CBS that's only covering, you know, anything new and at least it's the Saudi role. And that just happened, you know, this past Sunday. They put out the sixty minute piece you know a little bit more about Omar Bayoumi. And the thing about that is is that, well it was supposed to come out in January and obviously Biden was still in office. But the theory that I've heard out there is maybe that they waited this long because if it would have come out during Biden, nothing would have would have happened. But now that it's comes out during now, when Trump now is totally in office, and there's this idea that maybe, you know, something will we'll transpire out of it, I don't know, you know, it's like I'm kind of you know, I'm not optimistic about it either.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, I see a sophisticated operation to literally kick the legs out from under every single and I do mean every single possible truth movement that was out there has all been you know, basically mecapped. Here. Yeah, this circumstance, and that's the wildest thing in the world to me. And I'm not even trying to point a finger at who decided to do it. I can just see the Uh, I can see the blueprints here. I can't see who the architect is. And it's just wild to me that this has happened, uh, you know, And I never expected it to go all this way. And here we are now with basically between flat Earth and the Maga movement and all that and QAnon, it's all it's all been undermined and destroyed, and you know, basically, uh, disfigured one way or another. I mean, discounted absolutely, you know, mind buy all of these things. And I don't know how you feel about flat earth, but I mean I've had people switch from nine to eleven to flat earth.
Speaker 4: You know, I've seen it. I've seen it too. It's ridiculous, you know. I think the thing, the thing that I've seen that was the most wasted, focused, biggest distraction that happened. You know, while nine to eleven truth was still there was really the Sandy Hook nonsense.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, and you know, uh and look what happened there. I mean, there were a few of us out there trying to tell you, you know, tell these other truthers. You know, look, you're you're going, you're doing the wrong thing. You're you're you're you're you're going you're wrong. You know, it's just like come back to nine to eleven, folks.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was one of those guys too. And the sad thing is, you know, I'm trying to even calm down a guy like Jim Fetzer and tell him, look, stop man, you're you're going the wrong way. And the weird thing is even when they turn around and they you know, Alex Jones sued for a billion dollars. He doesn't wind up paying it. The Onion had his website for a couple of days, and now he's got two networks, you know, and Elon Musk support. See here we go back around, and it's weird how the technocracy steps in and assists in.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I got I have I have this meme that says that shows a flight one seventy five of you know about the crash into the South Tower, and you know, and it's a it's a response, and it's a true response to the no planers because they're just they're they're obviously they're just repugnant people. I'm sorry, but you know, it's I just can't stand the no planers people. But but and it says, if you don't believe this plane is real, do us all a favor and kill yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, here's here's the bad thing about this, right is I was in New Jersey, as I said before, but I knew people in New York. I used to live in New York. Yeah, And the funny thing is they have certain refrains that are just not true. You know, nobody saw any planes. And I go Okay, listen, I can tell you this firsthand from people I spoke to over the course of that week that I knew that were there, people that I knew personally. They're not government agents, they weren't on TV. They were just people. And here's the thing. I don't know anybody that saw the first plane, true, but I knew people who saw, not on TV, but in person the second plane because they were looking at the burning building already. Yeah, and they go, no, that's not true, nobody, You can't bring them up. No, they're not public figures. They were regular people who told me they saw it. And guess what, their cable was out. They couldn't watch TV that night because it wasn't working in the area. See, that's the thing. Credit cards stopped working in the whole Tri state area, a lot of banks went down because there was a network of connection that wasn't through the internet entirely at that point. Okay, and a lot of those electronic services were disrupted, including cable. So they say, no, people saw it on TV, only they saw it live on TV. No, I'm like they saw it with their own eyes.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ. I mean, there is like seventy different home video recordings of it separate from the news coverage. Yeah, a flat one seventy five.
Speaker 2: But they tell you it's false, and I tell them, listen, I don't care about the videotapes, you know what. Let's just say they're all false. I'm telling you that I knew like ten people easily that saw the second plate.
Speaker 15: True.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody who saw the first I do not personally and did not. Some of those people are dead. And one of the people that I knew, who had been working in the tower and had to retire, was an electrician literally had a heart attack watching it on TV. Okay, and he was one of my stepfathers. That's a true story. I knew people who witnessed it from all over the Tri state area and experience. And the sad thing is I knew people in New York who saw that second plane. So when people tell me there were absolutely no planes, there were no passengers, Nobody actually died, you know, it just it became a thing. But look, I don't want to delve into that. I want to talk about the focus of your work. It's wild. You got a fifty minute piece on Mohammed Anna being gay and I definitely I'm gonna have to find the link to that and point people to it, just because that is so different. I've never heard that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I use some of like like you know, some of the good researcher like you know, Daniel Hopsicker just because of the stuff that he uncovered in Florida. I think he was one of the few uh you know, uh good researchers out there. You know, there's not very many of them, but I but I will say, like, you know, you know, just just to answer your question, you know, uh, you know from the movement, you know, just drifting and you know, the bottom the bottom line is is like it's just it's just just from its inception that was it was wrong, I mean just because I mean it all it all boils down back to Alex Jones unfortunately, and I put a lot of blame and fault on him. And then how things are transpired to what we're dealing with now. You know, now you got all these people, you know, you're you're pointing out with Alon Musk and all this, Like I said, I made that meme and then all of a sudden, I'm like was banned off Twitter, like forever, like for like a year, and you know, but then I see pictures of Alon Musk, you know, with with all these Saudi royalties and all that. So to me, all this, all these hoax theories, and that's what they all are. You know, in the long run, it's basically has helped to protect you know, some of the Arab States sponsors.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the thing. The longer people perpetrate the bs, the more they're protecting the actual perpetrators. And that's the saddest part to me. One other quick question about this though, just because look, I only have one friend the way I see it, from the original nine to eleven movement anymore. I mean, I could consider myself friendly with you, but you and I don't talk much.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 2: The only guy I know that I still consider a friend is John Gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I acquaints with John Gold, and he's like one of the few reputable researchers and you know activists out there, you know, right, I wish it would be a lot more more involved, but I understand he's been dealing with medical problems with his back and all that.
Speaker 2: Well, he's had a lot of problems being in the wheelchair and everything else. And I mean and at one point he lost his place to live. I mean, this guy has gone through a lot and nowadays, I mean, I even find it fascinating that he does that uh you know that blog where he talks to the uh he talks to chat GPT at that nine to eleven. Yeah, those are interesting and I find that work interesting. And I think the the idea that he's even the guy who coined the phrase truther, you know, accidentally. Uh, yeah, he's amazing.
Speaker 4: He kind of regrets it too, because I talked to him a lot, actually quite a bit, exchange with him a lot, and he's changed his positions a lot over the years. You know, even even in even in you know, critiquing the whole controlled demolition theory and stuff, and you know, he says, you know, nine to eleven Truth is not a controlled demolition movement, and yeah, I agree with that, but unfortunately that's how most of the nine to eleven Truth movement look at it is, and that's all they focus on, you know, and it's yeah, they don't even acknowledge the hijackings. They don't know none of that stuff. And that's I guess that's what's different with my work is yeah, I uh, you know, yeah, I cover the most odd stuff. I cover urban moving systems a lot. I do a lot of focus on that, but I focus a lot also on the on the hijackers and the whole idea, the whole concept of whatever al Qaeda is, because you know, I have my doubts that you know, it was just this one monolithic, you know, organization. I mean I can, I can expand a lot more on all that. But you know, in my theory, because because ISIS is a separate group or organization or movement whatever, I believe that they were actually involved in nine to eleven, I think we've been. We've been basically BSD. As far as this whole idea of centralizing it, well.
Speaker 2: The misunderstanding is the misunderstanding is in the branding, okay, because here's the problem. People don't understand how intelligence operations work. You're not under one particular flag, okay, and then that's it. You can only work for the one company. Believe it, you know, the idea that it's not a theory that this bin laden character was at one point an asset for the US government, and so was Saddam Hussein at one point they were assets for the US government. That doesn't mean necessarily they were getting a paycheck, but maybe they were. Okay, you don't necessarily know, because there is a whole nexus of organizations that work together. And I mean, if you don't leave me, think about how it is you can combine drug traffickers into arm shipments to Iran, okay, and create an entire operation that worked at the behest of the Vice president for Christ's sake. And if you don't believe me about that, it's something called the Iran contra.
Speaker 15: Fair.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's public record. How do people not understand? Yeah, go ahead, no, no, But that's a good you know.
Speaker 4: That's also that will be a good segue when we kind of talk about Libya because that there's a very important, very important thing about that as well as you know, what was going on as far as what were terrorist threat threats in the eighties and stuff, because you know, Al Qaeda didn't exist back then, you know, but you know Libya, you know, momark ARDOFFI was this this new Arab or our original Arab villain basically you know for a long time, and uh, back when we're I don't want to drive into that yet. But no, you're making it, you know, you're yeah, you're making a good point, you know, bringing up something relevant.
Speaker 2: So let's so let's get through this, okay, and tell people what's really different about you besides the fact that you're not a no plane guy. You're not an outrageous conspiracy theory guy. But there is a conspiracy to be had here, and who is actually holding the reins is still an open question to you or not.
Speaker 4: It is an open question. But my research has gotten a little bit more deeper back into the eighties because I've not been satisfied with you know, basically even like the you know, the FBI wanted poster for obl you know, they never had him wanted for nine to eleven. They only had him wanted for you know, the the US's coal the embassy bombings, and you know in East Africa and you know, other terrorist acts around the world.
Speaker 3: They never pin him on nine to eleven.
Speaker 4: And because they didn't even pin him on nine to eleven, they had no really no way even to the pin him to blame on the first attack on the World Trade Center in nineteen ninety three. And you know, there's a lot of misleading bs with that too, and of course goes back to Alex Jones once more. You know, he always he's always telling people that the FBI was involved, or the FBI had their informant involved in the plot. Nope, none of that is true. I've you know, I've put out a very extensive film on the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. It's in four parts, two hours each, yes, eight hours worth of material, and it also covers quite a bit of nine to eleven. But it goes back into, you know, things in retrospect with nineteen ninety three. But you know, bottom line is, yeah, you know who was behind You know, if you can figure out who was really behind the nineteen ninety three bombing, then you can figure out really was behind nine to eleven, because you know, the bottom line is, you know that they they caught people, they charged people for nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 3: They made it seem like.
Speaker 4: Well we got everybody, Well no, they didn't. We had nine to eleven happen, you know, And there's and there's a nephew and link between you know, Ramsey Yusif and Khalid Sheik Mohammad. But there is more to that story because it's you know who was the cell in the United States because Ramsey Yusef only came into the country and he was only here for like six months, but he was working with a whole you know, network.
Speaker 3: Of other Arabs. You know a lot of them Palestinians.
Speaker 4: You know that we're living here and and you know, part of that official narrative, it tries to make it appear like, well, these guys were living here, but they fought in the Afghan War.
Speaker 3: N they didn't.
Speaker 4: There's only one of them that did, and he was Egyptian. All the other guys that are Palestinians, No, they didn't.
Speaker 2: And they held the case of Zacharias Mussali, which I think you covered in one of your videos as well, didn't you.
Speaker 4: Well, zacharaiz Massali. I did cover a little bit in my Boston Logan film. But but zachariaz Massali is something I am including in my Nick Berg book because nick Berg had well apparently that Zachar Massali had his password to use to his laptop or to his computer at the college in Oklahoma. But it's a little bit more backwards. I've actually done a lot more research and it's kind of vice versa. It's I don't want to spoil that, but yeah, I've covered Massali pretty in depth written wise so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I just wanted to bring it up because I know that it's It's always been a curious thing for me how this guy gets involved, because he's like almost like that old Sesame Street thing, like which one of these things doesn't belong with the other. He always came up, you know, the twentieth hijacker. Here he is, and I'm like, how does this guy even fit in? I'd never understood that, So, yeah.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Well, well one of my other you know what you were saying, asking like, you know, what's the difference even with my research. Well, you know, the difference with my research is that, you know, Zacharis Massali, you know, he may have been the twentieth hijacker, but there was a twenty first, a twenty second, a twenty third, a twenty fourth, a twenty fifth. I could keep going on and on, because the reality of the cover up, you know, besides everything else, but besides, if you just want to focus on the Twin Towers, the reality of the cover up is that there were supposed to be numerous other flights that were supposed to be hijacked on nine to eleven, and for whatever reason, there's plenty of plenty of plenty of scenarios why they didn't happen, but they did not happen. But when the airports reopened up two days later on September thirteenth, they tried to hijack planes again. And this was completely covered up throughout all the media. They were reporting it. They were reporting it from the afternoon all the way until the next morning. Early morning September fourteenth, they were saying that there were arrests at JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport with people with weapons, you know, airplane uniform you know, I'm sorry, pilot uniforms or you know, airline uniforms and stuff like that. And then it just like went away, and then they made up all these excuses or said that they you know that was there was miss it was all misreporting.
Speaker 2: Well it wasn't, yeah, but on some level, you do know that there was some misreporting. Like for instance, I remember the day of they had absolutely confirmed that there was a bombing on the ground at the US Capitol and that was after you know, the strike on the Pentagon, and they were saying, and there's also been a bomb at the US Capitol and there may be more car bombs in the area and they're evacuating, and I went, whoa, Like, you know, I was, I was, you know, getting this information in real time on that day and I remember stuff. And then they were like, okay, sorry, there wasn't a bombing on the ground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, but that they squashed that with it and that only lasted for about an hour. I actually covered that pretty much in depth with my uh uh explosives on the George Washington Bridge. That was another one, which is which is one that people really need to see because what I do is I debunk Ryan Dawson's one of his big claims, which he's put out on his film's Empire Unmasked and especially War by Deception, is that he tries to make this appearance that there were all these numerous Israeli moving vans and one with explosives on the George Washington Bridge. No, No, there wasn't, There was no van. What it was it's misreporting on the dancing Israelis they were, and it's it takes a lot for me to like pull it apart and explain how the misreporting happens. But when you when you realize when you go to the source of the first reporter who started that which all the other mainstream networks started repeating, it starts with Marsha Kramer from CBS two when she said that got this report she was she was basically getting it through secondhand sources, probably likely from a police because she was stationed at the Police Academy in Manhattan, you know where they were doing all the city press conferences from the afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well and back then. A lot of reporters definitely used the police scanners to try and follow what was going on on the ground because there was a lot of chaos and that was in real time. Matter of fact, one of your members' only videos is called what Happened to the Urban Moving Systems hard Drives? Which I just posted the link to in the chat over at Ocelli dot com and I'll put it in with the links over on the on the show notes. But you have a members section, can you tell people about that real quick too, because I want people to explore your stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, you've been going through a lot of struggles and stuff with YouTube, Like you were saying, and stuff, you know, And yeah, I mean, I don't know how, Like I had monetization a long time ago, and then it went away for like, I don't know, five years, but then this past year they gave it to me. And I took a lot of videos off because I had a lot of things that were just news archives. But I kept most of the stuff that was my material, and I kept a few things that just have too many views, like I have. I don't know why it got this many views, but I've got the news clip of Trump, you know, three days after nine to eleven, He's being interviewed by MSNBC on on Ground zero and for some reason, it's got five million views. And I think it was because a Trump campaign must have posted it back when he was running, right because and so I leave that there, and I you know, and I leave you know, I even have a PBS documentary on on on Andrew Jackson, and it's got three million views, you know, and because I'm the only one that has it, and PBS doesn't really do any copyright issues and stuff. So you know, yeah, I've got that, and I took I took down a lot of stuff, and you know, I was playing by the rules. And since you know, since I'm only covering nine to eleven and stuff like that, you know I don't I don't cover other events, you know, other other stories, and you know, other topics you know I'm not covering you know, COVID. I wasn't covering any of that kind of stuff. And yeah, you know a lot of people lost their channels over that. I mean they even, you know, they if you even talk about it, they've already got some program on YouTube, you know, filtering out. If they you know, you know they hear you even say that, say it, don't flag it. You know, they won't allow you to have it, or they give you a strike.
Speaker 2: Absolutely that Absolutely, that happens all the time. Matter of fact, You've got a couple of sections. While you did take care of that phone real fast, no no problem. Urban Truth or nine to eleven myth film series is one of the sections there. You also have the hidden path to nine eleven World Trade Center bombing of nineteen ninety three, which we talked about a little earlier, false flag terrorism cover ups, and missing links. A few other sections in here, just to highlight them real fast. Let's see, you have debunking hoax and junk science theories of the nine eleven truth. Yeah, these playlists. I'm just pointing out a couple of things on your channel for people that are interested. But so you have a members section now where people can sign up in that way, you're gonna cut down.
Speaker 3: They gave me. They they offered it to me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, I try it because I'm you know, I'm pretty content with you know, with Patreon to me, to be honest, I only got maybe six or seven member YouTube memberships. But some people don't want to bother and join Patreon, you know, so they just pay because of whatever they're paying for their regular YouTube or whatever whatever account that whatever you subscription they have or whatever. But they gave it to me, and I'm you know, I post some of my stuff that's on Patreon, but they still have the copyright issues, so there's still you know, for people. You know, yeah, I would still recommend to be my Patreon versus paying YouTube membership, because yeah, I have more stuff on Patreon because YouTube's still giving you the copyright stuff even if you do membership.
Speaker 2: Right, So you know, I'm like, no, fair enough, and I'm I'm gonna also post a link to your Patreon in with the show notes here, because people should go ahead and support your work if they want to see this really interesting, in depth stuff that's not being you know, handled and censored all over the place. This is where you go and get it. So I just want to let people know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well, but the point being is that, you know, why why isn't my channel tooken down? You know, because there's a lot of nine to eleven ones taken down. Well, the simple answer is is that I don't advocate hoaxes, you know, because it's the whole thing with Sandy Hook. You know, they they take everything down that that tries to say it was a conspiracy or it was a hoax or whatever, and they pretty much play the same rules when it comes to nine to eleven. Now, I think there's some acceptances like, yeah they may. I think they still allow you to still allow lose change on there, which you know, they advocate hoaxes too. But I think it's the whole popular thing, and I think it's because you got to pay now to watch it, because they got that rental thing going on on YouTube as well.
Speaker 2: Exactly. That's the thing is if they can actually monetize it for gotube, okay, because it's Google. If they can monetize it for gotube, or you can monetize it separately, they lay off. It's that simple, So you know that's the way to go. I just didn't know that at the time when I was getting hit with everything, and every time I posted a show, I was getting hit for things that didn't even make sense. But look, I don't want to keep you all day, So let's try and tie a bow around all this and give people an idea. We're giving them some very interesting ways that you're very different from the average nine to eleven percenter. So I appreciate you taking the time to do this and putting up with me going through the news too. But hey, look, I'm trying to have a little fun with this, right, But let's kind of tie a bow on it. What would you say to people like if they've never seen your stuff or you know, why is it that I should dive back into this? I'm still interesting nine to eleven. I want to see new and different information. What is it that gets you, you know, get them from here to there? How is it that they want to come in and check out your stuff? Tell us.
Speaker 4: Why because it's uh, you know, because I'm you know, I'm offering something that still does not it does not comply with the official story.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: There might be some things that are true within the nine to eleven Commission report, but there's a lot of things that are just absolutely wrong, and and they're just it's just, you know, they covered it up for a numerous reasons, right, Uh, you know, my work, I guess it's just well, look, I do focus a lot on the mozadd I do, like I said before, but you know, I'm trying to you know, and trying to reveal to people that, yeah, this was a bigger you know, this was a bigger operation, and they you know, yeah, and of course the war on terror was bogus, you know, they we went all the way to Afghanistan, you know, and yet while we had all these people in prison here and unfortunately a lot of them were very likely guilty, you know, Uh, and uh, they let them go. And you know, they our investigation was basically bombing Afghanistan and not even investigating the people were that were here arrested, and some of them were let go, you know, within two or three years because they had they had also convictions for other crimes.
Speaker 3: They were doing other you know, legal things. Right.
Speaker 4: So now those people went to Guantanel Mobay. But these people they they picked out out of Afghanistan, sure did. And they had, you know, they had another FBI dragnet going on in Europe because of the Hamburg cell, you know.
Speaker 3: So, uh, what happened with all of that?
Speaker 4: Everybody just you know, it just went away and then I don't know, it just all of a sudden, you know, we're in Iraq, you know, a year later, and that's that's proven not to be a link at all, Right, and uh, it's you know, it's I can get I can keep going on and on about this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got you. And look there's the whole weapons mass destruction thing you know, that went on. And quite frankly, I've had people on this show that you know, wound up getting basically getting railroaded. I had, you know, former General Janis Karpinsky on this show. I had witnesses that claimed that, you know, there were chemical weapons in Iraq. Uh, it's just that they were hidden because guess what it would have traced back to too many important people in the US. And of course that was all as sham and you know, meant to be held out there as the new need to attack these people over there was their reason to you know, consider them guilty of certain things maybe, but not the crimes you were told about, you know. And here we go. So there's still people to be held accountable, and there's still agencies and governments to be held accountable quite literally for this which was no matter any way you slice it, a crime, uh, and many many crimes indeed that occurred on Stember eleventh, two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: Would you agree with that absolutely? Absolutely? Yes, yes, we never Yeah, there's there's a lot of blame with our government the way they handle it. That's for damn sure.
Speaker 2: Well our government be held Yes, our government and some others, you know.
Speaker 3: Some others maybe it does.
Speaker 4: They have had a deeper role and may have knew exactly what was going to happen, or we're counting on it.
Speaker 2: Right, And all bucks don't necessarily stop with Saudi Arabia, although some might, some might, but do they all stop there? Not necessarily, So there you go. So I leave it at that for tonight. And I think we've given people a good reason to go check out your work, and hopefully you'll get a couple of new signups and Patreon out of this at least. And look, anytime you want to come on and talk about a specific issue, we can focus on it. But I thought this would be good to just reintroduce you to people because you were on a long time ago, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so I was on. I think one of your affiliates. I think, wasn't I one of the other guys that you might have been.
Speaker 2: Might have been that, or it might have been I produced a couple of shows had you. I don't know, but either way, I know that I definitely found your work interesting because it wasn't you know, one of two things, which was either let me go for the craziest thing nobody died there were no planes, or hey, let me just scream about the Jews for an hour, you know. And I just I can't do it, man, I just I can't do it.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 2: Come come to me with evidence, come to me with research, Come to me with something unique, and don't just tell me that you know, you saw news reports and you heard the same phrase repeated and that's your evidence. I'm sorry, it's not good enough. You got to go past that could it be indicators? Yes, but that's not the end of the trail. Just like I said, there's still people to be held accountable for this. And even though it's been almost god almost twenty five years now, I mean, we're gonna come up on twenty fourth anniversary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh, I mean tomorrow. You know what tomorrow is, Go ahead, tell us it's it's it's gonna be the anniversary of the killing of Osama bin Laden.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, yep, we got it. We got him. Yeah, did we?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look, and I'm not even used to we didn't, but I think we did. But it but it tells you a lot about what the Bush administration was focused on.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: See, here's the scary thing is, I'm also not one of these guys who screams automatically everything is fake, Yeah, because everything isn't. You can't propagandize people with absolute fiction. It doesn't work. You have to have some reality mixed in there so they can lie to you some of the time in order to lie to you all of the time. You know, they keep you away from the truth absolutely, But they can't do it with cartoons always. It just doesn't work. So anyway, that's the way I see it. DJ Thermal Detonator, So you know, I advise you to follow him on Twitter, check out his channel, sign up, get into his work, and you also take feedback about your work, I'm sure as well, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely leave comments, we know if Yeah, I definitely respond to all my Patreon messages and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you have any how much even Twitter?
Speaker 2: How much does it cost to sign up at Patreon?
Speaker 3: By the way, Uh, you can get in for three bucks.
Speaker 2: Three bucks? Okay, so for three bucks a month you can sign up, and again the link will be in there with the show notes. I've already dropped some links at the live chatroom at o'chelly dot com. So even if you're listening to this podcast later and you want to roll back the comments in the chat room, you can for a little while. But otherwise check out the show notes in the podcast, because I know that's how most of you listen. Anyway, I'll put it to you this way. On a Thursday, I'm merely ocelly.
Speaker 15: All of.
Speaker 22: Baseline Crows, raise the strings, black Smoke, Bleed, kick.
Speaker 1: Drunk, crushed, one snaps from the Peace Green.
Speaker 22: Grass creams loud raised a cuss through the night, then swap and blues bleed did s.
Speaker 2: In a fight?
Speaker 1: They are cracked with fire rhythm, falt.
Speaker 22: The chaine sweat hits the stage pleasure point from pain sacksphoron whales shot like a flo plan were chaos, sun chained, infernal roars.
Speaker 1: Let the boy consume?
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 7: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 2: Swanson, Olly dot Com Radio Network, Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 12: You know what uranium is, right, think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of you know what uranium is right?
Speaker 2: Bad things things are done with uranium, including some.
Speaker 11: Bad things.
Speaker 1: Level like.
Speaker 2: Through the section.
Speaker 1: H here is oh shell fact, Oh Shelley hate fact? Rang that shrum like that from Junardy I back, I ain't on the ware JRD I back, yeah, yeah, mmm.
Speaker 2: Mmm mm.
Speaker 15: Yeah let him know.
Speaker 20: Let no, yeah, could use expressed my caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect he views dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you uncle.
Speaker 12: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the illuminati?
Speaker 2: Oh that's interesting, yeah in the platoon.
Speaker 12: Yeah did that ever work out too good? No, it didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com radio network work out a bit better? Don't they much better?
Speaker 21: But I mean it's clear and understanding about the programs. The programs, how much clearer getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better such.
Speaker 16: Radio under roll of brass, red Bones, beats that smash fire flows through everything, mittle soul, least.
Speaker 1: The pain, the rot killer, bulls destruction.
Speaker 13: Yo yellows Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, And you are listening to the o'chill effect revelation through conversation
Speaker 1: At