Speaker 1: Finally Friday, Thank you Possum, George Possum Jones right there, News Radio eight forty whas Dave Jennings, Yeah, White wedding, rolling on through baby. We get two more hours and then what's not exactly our weekend. We both have work to do, but it's Friday. Nonetheless, I want to bring in one of my favorite people in the world. Oh my gosh, I love this woman. She fights for the truth and she exposes a lot of stuff when it comes to Jefferson County Public Schools. Her name is Beanie Gohagen. Hey, Beanie, how you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 1: Follow Beanie, follow you on Follow Beanie Gohagen on x Facebook and all of that.
Speaker 2: Right, that's correct.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about one of the things that you do is you work with a place called More Grace Academy. All right, More Grace Academy is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful organization. Talk about what they do for our youth. Over off Taylor Boulevard, right.
Speaker 2: It is is on Taylor Boulevard. And next week we start back. We took the month of July off, but we are starting our fourth year and we were a school that was started in response to, you know, families in the community meeting another alternative to their public schools, and so past our cecil bly listen to them and opened this school a little be four years in August and pretty much run by volunteers, and I'm fortunate enough to be one of those volunteers, and most of of our you know, we run on donations as well, and so we're doing something a little bit different this year, and we're going to host our first annual golf scramble in October as a way of bringing in a few more donations to help. You know, we want to be able to provide this educational opportunity for families who maybe can't afford private school, and so we try to offer as much as we can in scholarships so that it's an affordable option for families who just need something different than their neighborhood school.
Speaker 1: Talk about where, when, and how people can participate in this scramble that will help more Grace Academy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. It is taking place Saturday, October twenty six and for all of you UFL fans out there, the game is Friday, so we will not interfere with any UL games on that Saturday, and it is seventy five dollars per person to participate at Hidden Creek Golf Club in Sellersburg, Indiana. But leading up to that, if there are individuals or businesses who are interested in sponsoring a whole we have two hundred dollars a whole sponsorship, or you can be the exclusive whole sponsor for five hundred dollars. And you can get all of this information at mymoregrace dot org. You can go to the website. You can do all of this online if you want to, or you can also will accept checks if you and the information is there, who to make the checks out to and where to mail them.
Speaker 1: The name of the organization on the website is Mymoregrace dot org mymoregrace dot org. She is Beanie Gohagen. Follow her on social media. You'll be glad that you did if you got kids in the public school system. Beanie, thank you for all that you do. God love you, I say.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you so much. Swite.
Speaker 1: Okay, take care there you go. Oh I All of a sudden that that means it's time now.
Speaker 3: To hit the gossip headlines.
Speaker 1: Show our ignorance when it comes to pop culture. Let me fire up sput nick, Activate, sputnick, activit sputnick, go to the Google machine apparatus on sput nick, and I'm ready to go. Hoss.
Speaker 3: This is click at or skip it. I'll give you the headline. Tell me if we're going to click on it or skip it headline. J Lo still has framed ben wedding photo display at their Hampton's home.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to hear it. I'm sorry for everybody. I'm sorry to everybody listening yelling at your radyo go and skip skip skip. I want to he wrecks.
Speaker 3: It seems like these days there's one sign after another that the marriage between Ben and Jalo is in rocky territory. But there may be a few signs that there's hope on the horizon as well. Jlo reportedly still has her wedding photo displayed. She celebrated her birthday this week at the Hampton's home, and fans could see a photo of their wedding day sitting in a furniture piece. There was, however, a less promising event at her birthday party. Ben was not there.
Speaker 1: Listen. I just want to remind everybody she's just Jenny from the block. That's it, except she's got four hundred million dollars and no concept of reality other than that She's just Jenny from the.
Speaker 3: Block, genuine Jenny.
Speaker 1: I say yeah, I say it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah huh. Headline Milania Trump to release a memoir this fall.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it's Malania Trump. Baby.
Speaker 3: I'll love her, and she could do it in one of like five languages that she wants to.
Speaker 1: Rice is smart woman.
Speaker 3: She's no doctor though, like Jush.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I know.
Speaker 3: Milania Trump is set to release a memoir this fall. The book, Milania will apparently tell a powerful and inspiring story of a woman who has carved her own path, overcome adversity, and defined personal excellence. It's her first memoir published by Skyhorse Publishing. They've produced books for Trump and Juliani Adam Dershowitz. A release date not confirmed. It will come in two formats, a collector's edition that signed for one hundred and fifty dollars two hundred fifty six pages, and a memoir edition three hundred four pages, including forty eight pages have never before seen photos. That's forty books.
Speaker 1: It is impressive, speaking five languages. I'm trying to learn Spanish right.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm trying to master English.
Speaker 1: Molded, I gave up on English. All right, what we got next? Your dad?
Speaker 3: Headline? Taylor Swift promotes Deadpool and Wolverine in honor of Tony because he would click on anything. Taylor and Royal.
Speaker 1: And Ryan Reynolds.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of it late, Let me get him ready, Let me get him ready.
Speaker 1: You know, God Vnanni on your vacation, Tony Venetti. But if you want chime at any time, Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get back to the story here. Oh I stopped my music. Oh that was dumb with that was dumb with me trying to do six things at once here, Okay, Deadpool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: As if Deadpool and Wolverine needed any more help. Ahead of its big debut this weekend, Taylor Swift has now come out to give the movie her personal approval. She took to social media to urge her followers to go to the theaters and gently rib her buddy Ryan Reynolds, thank you. So there we go. No one saw that coming, see tamlessly put together. Yeah, no one can tell I was doing that quote. Over the past few years, I've watched one of my best friends on this planet. For every bit of his heart, soul, sweat time, energy, jokes, paying joy, rebellion, darknessn't magic into this film, swift Rope. She even took things a step further and put a link on her Instagram story for her two hundred and eighty three million fans to purchase tickets. Quote shout out to Wade Wilson aka my God Kids, sperm donor. I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what that means.
Speaker 3: Either, send Wade Wilson in next NFL quarterback it might be. I'm not sure what that means.
Speaker 1: But hey, two hundred and eighty three million followers? Because how much cloud is that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: I thought there'd be more.
Speaker 1: I think almost three hundred million. That's I wonder who has the most Twitter with what she's got to be closed? What was that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I think it's at Insta?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got I gotta go down this rabbit hole. Who has the most Instagram followers?
Speaker 3: Okay, probably gonna be like the Sultan Prince of Dubai or something.
Speaker 1: We bring him up all the time.
Speaker 3: Who's that, mister beast? Cristina oh Ronaldo, I am Ronaldo, you will now remove your blouse.
Speaker 1: Wow? All right, So how many followers you think? Ronaldo has?
Speaker 3: A billion?
Speaker 1: Not too far off from a Dave's six hundred and thirty seven point million followers. He's a Portuguese soccer player, I'm sorry, football player that wears footsball. He's a football player that wears a kit on the pitch.
Speaker 3: There you go, Now you're getting it.
Speaker 1: Selena Gomez has really she has four hundred and twenty five million followers.
Speaker 3: Wow. I wouldn't have thought that more than Taylor Swiss Selena gome as. Wow. Let's see how far I get on this one headline. Kim Kardashian watched the Crown jokes you can not rule the country. I got it all in skip it? Okay, I figured me where headline Larsa Pippin's on again, off again relationship with Marcus Jordan is off again?
Speaker 1: All right? I don't know who these people are. Larsa Pippen, Marcus Jordan's American basketball player.
Speaker 3: That's Michael Jordan. I thought, oh, this is a real housewife star.
Speaker 1: Skip it, skip it, skip it, skipp it, skip it, skip it. But yeah, miss spelling, I did bring up Marcia Clark. Hey, oh boy, had a great lawyer. Remember when I started to grow my hair out and it's curly? It was real Marcia Clark.
Speaker 3: Headline. Christina Hall says a strange husband transferred money from her accounts to his.
Speaker 1: Christina Hall is an American investor in TV personality which smells like reality TV. I'm not seeing any film credits on here. Let's skip her baby headline.
Speaker 3: Mister Beast cuts all ties to staffer accused of grooming. Mister Beast he goes around doing good deeds. He's got millions and millions of follow.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. Let's hear it, man, I'm kind of interested in.
Speaker 3: This YouTube star. Mister Beast has addressed grooming allegations against longtime collaborator Avis Chris Tyson, stating he was disgusted by the claims and has taken immediate action to remove Ava from the company, my channel, and any association with mister Beast. His real name, Jimmy Donaldson, responded to social media pressure by hiring an independent third party to investigate. He said, I do not condone or support any of the inappropriate actions. These surfaced last month, with YouTubers accusing Tyson of messaging a thirteen year old when she was twenty. Tyson denied the grooming claims and apologized for her past actions.
Speaker 1: Wade Wilson is Deadpool's real identity from Suman Johnny in the newsroom.
Speaker 3: He's not a quarterback, Dave.
Speaker 5: What you're saying, Dame couldn't be further from the truth, because actually Wade will is dead polls real but chield identity headline.
Speaker 3: Michael Fastbender and Alicia Vikander welcome baby number two. Michael, hang on, Michael Well Fastbender.
Speaker 1: That's me. Hey, I'll be over in a minute, but let me get on a Fastbender. Yeah, I as Michael Fastbender is a He is an actor. He's an actor. Film credits X Men First Class. Oh, okay, Inglorious Bastard's Alien Covenant. That's the new one, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, let's hear it, okay. Alicia of Acander and Michael Fastbender have baby number two. In an l profile, the Cander shared that her second pregnancy was challenging, saying all women have such different experiences and going through it a second time was definitely harder for me, but I think training made it easier. She had her second baby before filming the thriller Hope, which will premiere next year. They met on the set of the Light Between Oceans in twenty sixteen. They secretly wed the next year in Portugal.
Speaker 1: Who's richer, j Lo or Ben a Flack?
Speaker 3: Who's richer? It's got to be j Lo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's only worth one hundred and fifty million. You think you think you'd ever hear somebody say that, Yeah, he's only worth one hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 3: Imagine if it was like eight million, You're like, oh, how do you get by?
Speaker 1: Well no, seriously, we say crap like that anymore. I would do anything to have a million, two million dollars. I know that two million dollars. Y'all would never see me again.
Speaker 3: I know that the United States wouldn't see you again.
Speaker 1: Oh you're damn right.
Speaker 3: Headline. I didn't know this was a headline. Tom Brady is single. Uh that's kind of the headline, isn't it kind of is. But there are rumors about him, you know, dating somebody, and I guess they're not true.
Speaker 1: Hey day, really? Yeah? What was his name? Joe? Maybe that's why they divorced. Okay, I'm sorry, I just had to take my shot with your line.
Speaker 3: For a while headline Celine Dion and Lady Gaga, who performed together at the Olympic opening ceremonies.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear Celene Dion. The rumors about both Selene and Lady performing at the Olympics, but no one ever expected this. Selene will team up with Gaga to perform Levine Rose at the Paris Olympics opening ceremony. Today, Terry Moreau reported that Selene will wear dire, featuring a pink and black feather cape. Gaga, familiar with the song from A Star Is Born, will join her. Selene will pocket two million dollars for the performance, and the Olympics are also covering her travel expenses.
Speaker 1: What do you think Gaga gets paid?
Speaker 3: Then doesn't say wow? This will be her first performance since revealing her stiff person syndrome diagnosis in shut up. Every four hours she has to call her doctor.
Speaker 1: That's a dollar, that's that's five dollars out oh five a five spot. Mistress, Miss Abernethy, I am I don't know how to say this. Some one has come out and tell you your test results. You test positive for stiff person disease.
Speaker 3: Headline this is this is a weird headline. John Schneider marries Paul Sorvino's widow.
Speaker 1: You know what I saw that bo duke got got married and his wife just died. Was a couple of a few months ago?
Speaker 3: Is that right or something like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's uh yeah, I kind of want to hear it because that's that's weird. Paul Servino's widow Mary's bo duke. Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 3: Seventeen months after the passing of his wife, Alicia, John Snyder has found happiness again in the arms of a woman who recently suffered her own tragic loss. The actor singer announced this week that he's remarried and his wife is d D Sorvino, widow of late actor Paul. The couple started dating in April and wed Tuesday in La I'm Sorry, lv Las Vegas. Schneider lost his spouse to breast cancer in twenty twenty three. Sorvino lost her husband in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Greatest Paul Sorvino line is in Goodfellas when ray Leoda they found out he he's not what he thinks he is uh huh, and Paul Sorvino gives him some money. He goes and now I got to turn my back on you and he walks away. This is so cool. It is cool.
Speaker 3: And that's click at her skip at four July twenty sixth.
Speaker 1: Hey, folks, that was a great day. Thank you man. Listen, folks, it's very, very difficult to find a place that you can trust, you hear me, trust when it comes to maintenance on your vehicle, or even prevent a maintenance on your vehicle, all changes and rotations, that kind of business. I got one that you can trust, though. Listen to this Tony's Break and Alignment. Tony's Break and Alignment. Use them for the next time you have anything done to your car, truck, or van. They work on just about anything, and they have the best technicians and the best diagnostic equipment the money can buy. And you're going to fill at home the second you go in there and their work, they get it right the first time. They strive. They have pride in that name and there's so much behind they work with their work. They don't give you just a warranty, They give you a three year thirty six thousand mile warranty on every single job that they do. Folks, put your mind at rest. Go with Louisville's best and that is my friends at Tony's break in Alignment. Stick around more on the way, including realom in the years. According to donaho and then Jeff and Ethan stop by the show. They got some exciting things to talk about, including maybe a movie. I don't know. So on the way, it is ready to wait forty w h A s kind of starstruck. Ethanol Mighty's in here and he brought and he brought his people, Jeff in here with him, his person, Jeff with him. Kind of starstruck right now, Courtney Donahoe, do you know who Ethan Almighty is? No? Google aim, Google aim. I'll send you a picture after that.
Speaker 3: Don't send pictures, use the Google machine.
Speaker 1: Use the Google machine. Just type in Ethano Almighty. You'll be impressed. You can hear him panting in the background. So he's kind of like me. You know how I call you and I just go.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ethan does that too, but he's cool.
Speaker 3: The phone call is coming from within the house.
Speaker 1: All right, let's try it real into the years, will I screw it? Up like I always do, or shot at it. No good, I'm just going to own it. I screwed things up.
Speaker 6: No, I know you own it.
Speaker 3: These were all top twenty hits back in the day, The Ohio Express.
Speaker 6: Oh this is an awful song.
Speaker 1: Really, it really is.
Speaker 3: What was his name?
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god, we're so obviously we're in the sixties. It's about yummy, yummy yummy.
Speaker 6: Wasn't there a commercial on this problem? Whatever it was, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Here one more time, one more time, Come on, come on, come on, get to it.
Speaker 1: Guys. Yes, throwing a Kenny Rodgers woo woo wooh what more? Even more?
Speaker 6: Livery is just bad.
Speaker 1: Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got love in my tummy. Sounds like some about his college years. All right, let's popular, All right, let's get to the next.
Speaker 3: We have an interesting anomaly in the charts in this year.
Speaker 1: Here's Shorty the Judge. You come the judge just has his late sixties.
Speaker 6: I've never heard the song. This was in the top twenty.
Speaker 1: Indeed, hang on.
Speaker 6: This sounds like a theme song that would intro Steve Harvey.
Speaker 3: That kind of does this is?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: You saw judge.
Speaker 7: Steve Harvey this past week on TV, he has a new Judge show.
Speaker 6: It's like Judge Judy.
Speaker 3: He's not a judge.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Have you Judge? Have you ever send Judge Judy's net worth?
Speaker 7: Oh, it's a bazillion dollars. I sinn't watch Judge Judy reruns.
Speaker 6: I love Judge j I watch the old ones.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so it's so funny because people are so stupid, and I basically, if if I see one more thing of people bringing a dog to a dog park not on a leash, oh.
Speaker 1: It drives me nuts. Four hundred, five hundred and sixty million. She's worth Here we go. This is this.
Speaker 3: This is also just outside the top twenty another Here comes the judge.
Speaker 1: This is the best one though, right here, let this roll.
Speaker 3: This is pig meat Markham.
Speaker 6: Wait, this is the same song.
Speaker 3: It's different, No, but on the charts at the same time.
Speaker 6: This also could InTru Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this would be a better one. This is sixty eight or sixties like the other one.
Speaker 6: Better?
Speaker 1: No, this is uh, I'll like sixty eight, possibly sixty nine because this was used in laughing, remember Flip Wilson. They used this in laughing and that's got to be late sixties.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, slide off and here comes the judgee rolling in Mark in the top ten. Now this is Donovan's hurdy gurdy man.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh gosh, I want a turd. This song makes this song makes me nauseous all the lyriture.
Speaker 6: Look at the predecessor to the bes and Dave.
Speaker 1: Matthews gurdy hurdy gurdy, Herdy gardy. We had to sing this in uh in in uh middle school, really no, and they had to sing this and beatles, but they weren't good beatles. It was just stuff like you know, eleanor Rigby and when I'm sixty four that one, this one.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get to Gary Pucket in the Union Gap now in the top five. Oh, back in the day, Wow, Lady will Power.
Speaker 1: Oh, will will Power. No Corny and Leslie.
Speaker 7: My mother loved Gary Puckett and she still loves Gary Pucket in the Union Gap.
Speaker 6: She actually went to see them.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, they're still playing like ten years ago or something like, really wow, Gary Pucket.
Speaker 6: Can sing anything.
Speaker 3: Yes, he can underrated vote.
Speaker 6: When yeah, when you break out that will power.
Speaker 3: Here we go one more time, join me, Courtney, Here you go.
Speaker 2: Love lady will.
Speaker 6: It's now never You're lovely.
Speaker 1: Woo Katie Rogers, Woo woo.
Speaker 6: Lessly Oh, Kenny would have saying this, He would have done that.
Speaker 3: Woo and the number one song on this date back in the day. Okay, Hugh Masekela is grazing in the grass.
Speaker 6: All right, I'm at a loss.
Speaker 3: Needs more cowba.
Speaker 1: We got to hear this. Hang on, yeah, Oh he can dig, we can get you can can?
Speaker 6: You know that's not horn? That just sums up the late success.
Speaker 1: You know what this is? Is it?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. This might be the instrumental version.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm talking about those I've heard this song before.
Speaker 1: You talking about date. He can do, we can do it, you can do get.
Speaker 3: Everyone's pepper. He's a pepper, ere a pepper.
Speaker 1: I like sixty eight. I like sixty eight just because of it. Here comes the judge, and I'll go with you, and Martin's laughing. Flip Wilson, sixties is not my flip Wilson used to use that all. Here come the judge, remember the judge.
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't. I'm not that old.
Speaker 1: Well I don't either. I just I watch I watch old people at TV Gerald Deane's references. Either Courtney right right.
Speaker 7: Next, you're gonna be telling me about your time watching he Haw.
Speaker 1: Well, I did watch he Haw. But I'm ready to get my uh test results in. I might have stiff person disease. That's the thing of it.
Speaker 3: It is Celine Dion has it.
Speaker 1: Yes, Leon has she has stiff persons.
Speaker 6: She got a bazillion dollars for singing one song.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go with sixty eight, baby. I like sixty eight.
Speaker 6: Go there. I agree.
Speaker 3: Hugh Masekela Gray in the Grass was number one July the twenty sixth, nineteen sixty eight. Yay, you guys got it. The sixties.
Speaker 1: There you got to bang my dinghy for the first time in a long time. Eric Courtney, Don.
Speaker 6: Dwight, you're way better.
Speaker 7: You always say about oh the sixties, all I'm better at the eighties. We always screw up like the eighties, but we do really well with this.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either, not at all. I wait, you and I need to get together for a couple of do it, and we'll do that. But give us the money report.
Speaker 7: And by the way, this is Joan Donnager is going to be with you in the next hour. So oh yeah, I have to I have to head out of here.
Speaker 6: I'm going over to Slone Kettering. So I have to go over to Solone Kettering. I gotta go over to the doctor. I gotta go. Yes, talk to you.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 6: Okay, thank you, my dear. But let me tell you the markets.
Speaker 7: The Dow is up four hundred ninety points, the S and P five hundred, rising seven tons of a percent. It has been evolved how week on Wall Street, but traders are wrapping it up on and up.
Speaker 6: Note. We got a key report on inflation.
Speaker 7: It showed prices rising at a mile pace, and this has investors betting the Federal Reserve is going to be able to cut interest rates in September. With the news radio eight forty wha s Bloomberg Money Report, I'm Courtney Donahoe.
Speaker 1: Ah, how about that? Huh? How about that? Yeah? Listen, I want to welcome to the studio Ethan Almighty and the other guy we call him Jeff Callaway. Hey, Jeff, how you doing. Good morning to see you. Always good to see you, my friend, and always great to see Ethan Almighty. He's in the studio with us. I want to talk about many things, but I want to talk about, first of all, congratulations on Ethan's Law being signed in They're a big, big to do. A couple of weeks ago, I couldn't go because I had to flew. But that had to be overwhelmingly emotional to see the big turnout for that, right, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 8: It was fantastic. We had about one hundred and fifty three people there. Wow, and there are you know, it got covered by quite a few new stations. But as I sort of told people there that day, all the times I left Frankfort, so many times I would go down to that rotunda and most of the time it was empty.
Speaker 1: Heaby a tour come through, and I thought about that day.
Speaker 8: I thought about, one day, we're going to fill this place up and we're gonna sign this thing in law and make lives better.
Speaker 1: For But it did happen overnight, and quite frankly, it took a while. You had to leave Frankfort with many defeats. It was very frustrating. Yeah, yeah, there were, you know.
Speaker 8: So I worked on it for four sessions and probably each one of the last three when it was over and didn't pass. I kind of thought, I'm not gonna do this again. This is it was very stressful, very frustrating.
Speaker 1: Well it's taxing mostly physically, and just the letdown. Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 8: And then after about a week, you know, spend more time with him and I just kind of look at him over on the couch and I think, how can I not do this again?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: You got to get in the middle of it because he can't talk for himself, and none of the animals that this affects, they can't speak up for themselves.
Speaker 1: So we got to be there for him. Two lines that I've stolen from doctor Robert Schuler is one God uses life's bruises and he'll turn your scars into stars. That's the case when it comes to Ethan Almighty when he was dropped off, actually everybody humanus I thought he was dead. They get him on the table and then they find out, wait a minute, this dog has a pulse. Fast forward to right now, and you have turned his cars into stars and used his bruises to help others, and now we have something called Ethan's Kindness Clinic. Talk about that if you would.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I as we created his five oh one C three, Ethanol Mighty's Blessings and we partnered up with Shirley's Way and Forever Friends. I kind of reached out to several different folks that head up animal organizations in the in the area and said, where can we make the biggest difference?
Speaker 1: What can we do?
Speaker 8: And spae and neuter came to the top of everybody's list, So I thought.
Speaker 1: Here's here's where we can make a difference.
Speaker 8: So I reached out and we know to different people, different organizations, and LMAs stepped up. So I want to thank LMA S and Shirley's waying Forever Friends and Ethanolmighty's Blessings and doctor Natalie Duncan and tail End Vetcare and doctor Isaac krudeup with the Advocate and snipp and Save all are contributing in some way. In August eleventh, Sunday, August eleventh, we're going to have the first Ethan's Kindness Clinic. We're going to have twenty five dogs that will spay and neuter for free. We'll do a rabies vaccine, will micro chip them if they're not micro chip, and we'll do heartworm tests.
Speaker 1: We'll bring them in the morning. We'll be ready to go home in the afternoon. This is under wraps, but I'm will bring out anyway, Ethan Almighty, the movie. Let's go ahead and get it out on the table. Let's talk about it, because there's movement on this, there's a script, there's all kinds of stuff going on in the works. Since you told me to keep under wraps, let's talk about it.
Speaker 8: You know, it's you know, there's a group of McLure films out of Los Angeles, and Tony McClure. She came in town for the bill signing last week. She wanted to get sort of some b roll for the movie. And the movie ends. The culmination of this movie is really this bill passing and it ends in a parade and in a strange in the strange world of Ethan.
Speaker 1: We've been in a ton of parades, right.
Speaker 8: I never thought I would say, but she asked me, she said, what is like the best, like your favorite parade? And I said, this Bardstown, if you want to film at Nighttown, this Bartown Christmas Parade is amazing. And so they've already talked with the folks in Bartown. They're gonna come on December. The fifth to actually film the bar sound Christmas parade. It'll be in the movie, Okay, and this is a Kentucky and Ethan's a Kentucky and a dog. This is Kentucky and a story. So it's important to me that we film most of it here.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: Still looking for you know, some independent investors. Anyone else that wants to come on board, they can reach out to at Jeff at Ethanolmighty dot com. But it's really important to me that we film a lot of this here. We'll get We'll use a lot of local actors and a lot of local people. I think it'll be really cool. We'll film this parade here at the end of this year, start filming the rest of the movie January February March of next year, and then it'll come out late summer early falls.
Speaker 1: Awkward question here, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. You came in and we're going live without a net. H. My wife, Susan Tyler Whitten, was big on getting this passed. She champed be in this bill. Will there be a Susan Tyler Witten type character in the movie.
Speaker 8: There is a representative that introduces this bill and her name.
Speaker 6: Is Susan.
Speaker 1: Based okay, based on Susan Tyler Whitt. Okay, let me ask you this. Have we got to casting yet? Is there any people that they're going after for the Susan character? You know?
Speaker 8: Uh, it's interestingly is I talk with Toney and I don't know anything about the business, and she says, you know, we're gonna have these big names do this, and the big names do this. And she said, like Susan's character. I've watched some videos online and I see pictures of her, and she said, like, she's a Jennifer Andison.
Speaker 1: We'll ask Jennifer. She wants to be part of this, and so hang on, hang on now if if, if she does in fact get cast, a lot of successful actors, the best way is to go live in that role. So here's why I would offer to you and Jeni Andison. She could live with me for a month, okay, and she could get all the ins and outs of Susan An.
Speaker 8: She gets right, that's I mean, that's really the best way to get a character.
Speaker 1: Well, you play you, or is like Robert Redford or somebody stepping in.
Speaker 8: What you know, there was a thought that I would play me, but in the in terms of really wanting this movie to be as big as it possibly can and get Ethan's story out there is much as much as we possibly can. It probably would be best for the story if we brought somebody else in that's more experience, and and so.
Speaker 1: I know where this is going.
Speaker 8: Yes, we'll be you know, yeah, we brought the contract. So but it's gonna be like a fantastic, really cool you know, based on true events. And as you read through the screenplay that she's written, you know, I would send her different things for a month or so, and she would write the screenplay and she'd send it and I live through it.
Speaker 1: But it's emotional to I can only imagine it. I can only imagine it is really a cool thing. Jeff Callaway and Ethan Almighty hit the websites where people can help in these causes one more time before we get out of here.
Speaker 8: Visit Ethanolmighty dot com. You can visit Ethan Almighty on Facebook, Ethan Almighty on Instagram, and you can reach me for any help that you need. A Jeff at ethanolmighty dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Jeff at Ethanolmighty dot com can't wait. Remember I'm serious toe Jennifer Hanniston that in order to secure this row, she needs to live with me for a month. Hey, guys, I want to tell you about Shady Rays. I love my Shady Rays. You will too. They even have aviators in the color purple, which is the official color of Ethan Almighty. If you're a golfer, or maybe you have a golf in your life, check out the Greenwolf series. It's just the Greenwolf series. It's just it's made for golfers. It's made to track the ball. Every golfer that I recommend these two, they've said, Hey, we love them. We wish we would have known about these sooner. Ask about the color Rush. That's what I wear. It makes all of the colors just so much more bright and vibrant. And listen to this. If you use code whas, you'll get fifty percent off two or more pair fifty percent off two or more pair plus. If you lose them, scratch them, break them, even if they're stolen or if Ethan Almighty steps on them, they replace them. More on the way go to Shady Raise dot Com or Shady Raising the Oxymoor Center. More on the way at the top of the hour, including This Day in Music Dave Jennings. I'm Dwight Whitten and this is News Radio eight forty whas