Speaker 1: Well, it's brought me a penny. In the history of coin flips, nobody's flipping a penny. Okay, dude, you said find a coin. I found a coin. You didn't say, fine a quarter where chili on a pays. So Chili, so far, so good with who you brought us for. Read my lips today. Oh I'm glad. So far, so good. Yeah, I can't wait to go whip her over there right now.
Speaker 2: She's pretty nice at the chit chatty, but I don't know how she's gonna do on this game.
Speaker 1: It's about to get serious, Yeah it is. She said. She told me that she was very competitive, so okay, we'll see what angry. We know that, all right, Chili. I'm such a fan of your tail. I gotta go with chili tails, Alex heads because I'm so smart. Maybe, okay, Lincoln head. So I don't know that's good?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna do the catch and put it on the top of my hand so that you guys.
Speaker 1: Can see it. And Lindsay's gotta call it, okay, Lindsey called No, Oh yeah, okay, she's calling who She's gonna Chili tails your heads, Lindsay and the mic call it in the air, Go tails never fails. You're playing alex Oh.
Speaker 2: Alex pay Middleton, the returning champion of Read my Lips, taking on listener Lindsey ut fan.
Speaker 1: We play in three minutes, show experience, Adventure into the cosmic. Oh, Chili's in the studio. Chili was, uh, I missed you, buddy. I'm listening to ber Did you want to play today? You didn't come up on the coin flip, you know, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: It was just one of those things that I was like, I'm fine if I play, Okay, I'm fine if I don't.
Speaker 1: Chilie's gonna be timekeeping. Listener Lindsay, Lindsey, did you guys start? Who's going first? I will go first? You're going first.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I did do with Lindsay and I insisted, I said, please, would you let her listen to that stupid song you guys here, because I don't want her to be shocked and freaked out. She's probably already shocked and freaked out. For those of you that don't know, as we get.
Speaker 1: Into read My Lips, we don't have like just these cancelation headphones that just put you in a nice transit transient state blocks out of the noise. It is the most wicked to whops. It's the most.
Speaker 2: Metal Mastadon wall of sound ever, and that's what's blaring in your head. I didn't want her to hear that for the first time live on the air. I said, please let her know. You didn't know that that's what these guys did, did you.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't know it.
Speaker 1: Did you think we just had noise canceling headphones on? She thought it was like loons.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: We used to pick different songs and tried to like be out with whatever the theme was, like if we were giving away Pierce to Veil tickets or have played Pierced to Veil.
Speaker 1: But then there's pauses and songs. We had to find a very long, very loud song. Yeah. She thought it was gonna be real tranquil floating in space, you know, really concentrate. No, it's anything, but it's Mastadon, all right, How talent that we are. Yeah, let me just get this out of the way.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm gonna get it out of the way because there's a million emails are coming in, okay, and everyone's watching Facebook.
Speaker 1: Live right, Facebook and YouTube YouTube live show channel on YouTube subscribe button.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to drop Lindsay's social media. What are the ads asking for a friend?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I'm just saying, all right, they've been in your pants fellas. Yeah, girls, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you why more people sent me words today. I know we got a lot of people and they're rooting for Lindsey. Oh boy, they weren't doing you any favors, Lindsay. Bonie Macaroni? What what is bonie Macaroni?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Chat yep. And then giraffe Rash. Somebody by the name of Teresa Giraffe Rash. It's not like a regular thing you would say killer on her first day. Guys, doesn't off the time right here? We I'll go first, all right. So, and you're putting the mastadon song and then the headphones on, you won't be able to hear me. Good luck, King, Thanks Chili or Champ? Should I say Champ? He's a returning champion of the year.
Speaker 5: It's not about winning, it's about just having fun, all right, So.
Speaker 1: Chili twenty seconds? Yes on the clock. Does Lindsay get more time or does she just she gets say twenty twenty second, twenty Hey, if you want us to just handle the tickets, just say it. Almost give the game. There's no ladies, tease, nothing, okay, all right, twenty seconds on the clock. This do three words for Alex and then whatever we need to do with Lindsay here returning Champ goes first. Lindsay's nervous. I can see it. Colby sent in this word, here we go twenty seconds right after I saydy we go thumbs up, thumbs up, finger ring, finger ring. Oh my god, you.
Speaker 5: Think he's gonna go I was supposed to be dirty, Lindsay.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's gonna go easy on you? No, he's not. He's animal. He makes it sound like, oh, it's no big deal. This is just fun and games. It's never fun and games for this guy ever.
Speaker 4: So probably listening to Michael Bolton right now, it's probably not a yes.
Speaker 1: The other one probably bubl or whatever his name is. Why here we go, Sandy get involved. Sandy sent this in sounds like it might be a dirty word.
Speaker 2: No, she was the opposite. She said, let me clean this up. I know you're getting just hit with wieners this morning.
Speaker 1: Now it's clams right, thumbs up. Combs up, Rainbow Sprinkle, Rainbow Sparkle, Rainbow sprinklef Oh, Lindsey, not looking too good, Lindsay, it's for busbst tickets, Lindsay, have you been to bus festival.
Speaker 3: For I have?
Speaker 1: It looks like you're not going to be going.
Speaker 4: I'll just have to buy my own tickets.
Speaker 1: Agomaster dot com. I know a link. Wow, Rainbow Sprinkle, get involved, Sandy, Sandy, you can thank Sandy. See the girls are even going against you. All right, here we go. What a killer? Yeah, Kevin sent this one in thumbs up, burns up. Spare panty spare, what spare panty spare, pet spare panty spare, bet spare panty spare, pan pants spare, spare pant.
Speaker 4: It doesn't count.
Speaker 1: I had rain when he said it already? Are you giving that to him? Chili?
Speaker 5: No, gotta be fair, You gotta be fair there.
Speaker 1: I've already alright. He got to spare panty. Yeah, spare under you got good? Did you bring spare underwear?
Speaker 4: I'm in I'm a part of the group that does not carry spear on the way.
Speaker 1: Eighty percent of the audience did not carry with them.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous. What a ridiculous pole question yesterday. Okay, this is the moment we've all been waiting for.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, you gotta get two to tie and three to win. How how obnoxious is that song that we asked you to listen to?
Speaker 2: It's bad? Yes, I mean, I know nothing against Masterdon. It's just you have to concentrate on what I'm saying and listen to that at full volume.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck, Here we go. This is the experiment. Here we go. That might kill the show. Okay, you you're doing the volume. You just handed to her full volume. It's all cranked up. Okay, here we go. This is listener Lindsay. She can't hear me right now? Yeah, you got to put those over those over it. Yeah, there we go. Okay, all right, she can't hear us. Anybody want to say anthing about Lindsay. She's pretty hot? Good luck? Good look, I like her, she's very nice. She can't hear us. All right, here we go. Thumbs up, Yes, twenty seconds on the clock. Moist Cake.
Speaker 3: Boykit moist Cake poison Kid, moist Cake, moist moist moist Cake, moist poison moist Cake, moist Cake, poison Cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, she's allowed that. She's allowed that moist cake.
Speaker 2: The opposite of chili's kincake, dry cake, chilies dry cake.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. So she got it. She did not get oh, she did not go. But he didn't get the last one. So she's got.
Speaker 2: To get these two to tie tie.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, girl power and Nicole sent this in. Oh, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, Up there we go.
Speaker 6: Cold snap, cold snap.
Speaker 1: Cold colds suck, cold.
Speaker 6: Snap, cold camp, cold snap, cold snap.
Speaker 1: Cold choice, cold suck. I ain't fat your cold cold all right? You think all the head bones.
Speaker 4: To it's hard, right, yeah, especially with the music that is blasting in my ears.
Speaker 1: I was a the same music. But yeah, you're not used to it.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: It's not even fair to ask you with these with these are these were your other words?
Speaker 1: Your other word was sip soup. That's hard, that's hard to have. And again these were just for you. I I shuffled every you saw me over here.
Speaker 2: I'm getting all these words that I gave her the process and then oh diosmeo, the the chili, the this was the tiebreaker, mister, fister, mister fister was a tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: All right, well listen, Alex one win on the year. Wish it could have been you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know when when everything else fails camp tedio.
Speaker 5: Is that that's Chili's get too.
Speaker 1: But you got stuck on on moist. You thought it was poison.
Speaker 5: And that's that's the hardest part, because sometimes I can only see one word and then my brain won't let me see anything else.
Speaker 1: Lindsay, great jobs at that great job, go your teas, but you stink of the game.
Speaker 4: Can I redeem myself for like an game or something?
Speaker 2: I'll say this, Really, we should set up a little Connect four Yeah, connect over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about what are you doing for the tickets? I got a suggestion? What is your suggestion? Chillie? So she was the first one to come to get selected. Here we go, everyone gets a trophy.
Speaker 5: We should cook her up.
Speaker 1: She did show up some time, ruin it for all the other lessons. She just stressed me out because sometime only because it's raining and she came into row and no one else. This does not apply to anybody else.
Speaker 5: She could have ruined it for everyone going forward, and she did not.
Speaker 1: She showed up early. She was a good sport and she's cool. How do you that? Brother? How are you going to do that for one and that? Do that forever? Because it's the first one, only this time, same thing you do when it's like, was it a hit? The post ho? I'll give you a little credit because you went first, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have said that before on the air. Listen to give you a bus Fest tickets you guys, all right, we want to hang out.
Speaker 1: With you at Busfest. You're cool, You're cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game, Lindsay, great job, awesome job, and you know you're coming into this meat packing plan.
Speaker 1: You did great. I have your wising off there, all right. Give it up for Lindsay, everybody, she's off the buzz bust. Thank you.