Speaker 1: Good morning. It is September thirteenth, twenty twenty four. It's about eight fourteen am by my dial, and we are going to kind of roll back a little bit because on Wednesday we had three guests on and the topic was already set in motion and we've been doing it on Wednesday, so although Wednesday was September eleventh, we only briefly went over that. So I'm gonna pull up a video here from Ken O'Keefe. It's about thirty six minutes long and it says breakdown on what happened. There's also a Christopher Bowlin video that I can pull up to that one's one hour and fifty one minutes long, though, so I'm not sure if we're gonna do all that today, maybe some other day, but we will go into more of the September eleventh Real Trade Center attacks and who really did it two day and also we'll go over some other tidbits here, and I have some stuff to read from the book Makers of Civilization if we have a chance to get to all of it. I didn't do a morning show yesterday. I just did the Doctor Peter Glidden Show because last two days well so since Wednesday, been fighting with the van repair. So it started off with what I thought was a hey, awesome four hundred and seventy dollars repair, which is still a lot for the AC. I got it back and it was idly, really rough, and I had to argue with them because they damaged They cracked the housing that holds the air sensor in. There's a big huge hole in it. Piece of plastic was still inside of it, big huge hole. It was brittle, I get it, but they did break it, and they should have said something about it if they noticed it. And when they pulled it out and saw the piece in there, they should have taken responsibility for it. But they're like, look, it's brutal. So I ended up fighting with them for long enough time. And yeah, they also the little thing that holds the rod that holds the hood up, that hook that disappeared. So they put a new one in yesterday and it was impossible to find online. They had to pull it from an old van and the end of junk yard. And what else did they do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so now my battery just dies for no reason and twitches out and locks my doors on like that. So after I get done here today, I'm gonna have to go to interstate and by a reefer because they tapped me out. And I'm about eight hundred deep now after everything, so absolute bs and if the things like that continue to happen, then I may have to get a real job in addition to my other things that I do with hot sauce and stuff like that, because uh yeah, family to deal with and protect and take care of and all that good stuff. So that's where I'm at right now. Become a slave to somebody else, that'd be great. Anyway, moving on, let's go ahead, take a look at some of this stuff here. Let's start with let's start with this. Let's do this real quick. This is fun. You guys want to hear some more about Haitians from Haiti or Haiti from Haitians. There we go, that's the right way to say it. Ok what happened? Okay, there we go. All right, we'll start with this. Uh, let's start with this Jack and Maroon here. It's a little nonoxious, but it's all right, it's not that long. And then we'll go down to the next one.
Speaker 3: The number one organization for bringing refugees into America, the number one organization finances.
Speaker 2: Refugee immigration in America.
Speaker 1: I said it before it again.
Speaker 3: Anybody can mop this up is highest Hi as the Hebrew Immigration Aid society. People need to wake up through reality, and unfortunately people are too scared to wake up through reality because of what happened to them. And whoever, whenever people will lie, you must suffer the consequences because you refuse to adheres to the truth.
Speaker 1: The number all right, I got double check to make sure you guys heard that. You know, it's just take it out and put it back in jokes. I think I put the audio share on, didn't I Yeah, you could read it anyway, it was. It was on the screen, all right. Next one, which I think is a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: My father immigrated from Haiti to the United States in the late sixties.
Speaker 1: Oh and don't get us, don't start assuming it's gonna be for on defense of it, it's not.
Speaker 4: He's as a teenager. And I want to talk about these recent comments about the Haitians in Springfield, Ohio. First, I want to say my father and I are now estranged, but I did know him in my very very young years, and when he immigrated he was one person, and they weren't sending you know, thousands of Haitians in one area. He wasn't eating people's pets, and he didn't practice voodoo. But he did say that most of the island, the majority of the island does practice voodoo. The reason they eat cats is for two reasons. Number one is survival. This is the fourth country in the Western Hemisphere. You can't just go to a food bank like you can here, or just go to me Donels and get some free or cheap food, unless, of course, there's a.
Speaker 1: Christian missionary there.
Speaker 4: People in the United States have a really hard time imagining that type of thing, but it is true. Second, they do do animal sacrifices for their religion Vudu. They make these animal sacrifices to these gods for different reasons.
Speaker 1: You can do your own research on this.
Speaker 4: Do I think voodoo is a demonic religion?
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: That doesn't mean obviously, that doesn't mean that.
Speaker 2: You hate these people. These people need prayer, but you can't just take.
Speaker 4: Over all these people from another country and expect it to work. Not to mention, it doesn't fix the problems of that country, and there's more people left in Haiti that we can bring over. It's not racist to acknowledge.
Speaker 1: That this is that should never be even an option or or up on the table for discussion. Bring them all over, what the hell problem?
Speaker 4: It's not racist to talk about these things that are happening. This is not just white American saying this is Black America. You can look at the people in Springfield, Ohio saying that y'all just want to joke about from and saying that he's crazy for saying that this is happening, and instead of actually checking at all to see if this is happening, you want to make jokes about these things. What if they were happening to you in your community and know it's beyond eating their past, even though that is bad enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think there's another one in there that's gonna share. Yeah, mm hmm, yeah, it's sharp.
Speaker 5: Order follow him a lot a hell camera with him, went into high out, interviewing him and his leadership, his top lieutenants and colonels and generals in their high out.
Speaker 1: This is a CNN.
Speaker 5: Reporter of a camera crew, and he came out and told everybody within three weeks, sosaom loner, He's going to attack.
Speaker 1: The United States and Israel, right, But then we also heard him say he doesn't have anything to do with it. I'm talking about him in Laden.
Speaker 6: Now, don't you think that.
Speaker 5: Kind of strange? Folks? You see, is the largest intelligence apparatus in the world, with the biggest budget in the history of the world, has been looking for Osama bin Laden for years and years years and can't find him. If you believe it, you are one of the stupidest chris that they believe on the face of this earth and whatever is going to happen, If they're gonna blame on Asama bin Lot, don't you even believe it?
Speaker 7: When in the hell.
Speaker 5: Are all of your people going to wait?
Speaker 1: He's He also said they cut a piece out there, but he said in some jerk off that the camera crew was able to find them. Yeah, I know that clipped pretty well or that show that actual episode. There may have been something else in here, Yeah, I don't care about that. Wisdom teeth. Yeah, the coast guards still way blisom teeth. I don't care about that. I mean, it's not pertaining. Uh, there was something else in here, somewhere, I'm just gonna find it. If I'm correct.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's something interesting though. Let's let's let's watch this. This is pretty funny. I'm sure it's it's probably AI, but what the hell? Look how fast is that they go? It's just yeah, right, Oh, this is all new stuff.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I think we're good.
Speaker 2: Oh, here's my fan.
Speaker 1: Well I was waiting for, uh, you know, something not shitty to happen. Let's see there might have been one more here. Let me scroll down a little bit further. It seems like I went backward.
Speaker 2: No, I did.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? Hight I go backward? Oh? Because I looked at that, I get it. Yeah, all right, so we're done. Let's go back to big screen. Hi, okay, so we're gonna get into the ken o'key right now. I take a look at it. It's called The Truth About nine to eleven Explained Documentary thirty six minutes, thirty four seconds. You know, he's usually pretty doesn't require additional assistance for me to comment, but I'll be here anyway. Uh, show me that you're alive out there in the comments in the chat, though, I like to know that I'm not talking to myself. Oh I am talking.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: The fucking people. Something's happening. Oh you know, I because I never shared the goddamn link. That's why. Whoops, okay, let me go do that telegram. Sorry my bad. You know this is what happens. Rumble or Telegram doesn't pull up the thumbnail right away, so you have to wait a little while for everything to process or whatever before you can put it up. So sometimes I forget to do it afterward because I am ready to do it at the moment, and then I'm going on to something else. So I didn't send this out, So it's happening now out there. Boom. That's the Rumble link. Let me go ahead and grab you the other link from ft AJ. Should we make that a soft J like ft Hey No, probably not. I think that sounds awful. Actually, it's not the hues where we yet come on load there we are. I have to get to the thing that's ounds out bam boom, fuck up, and it's still not doing it. How gay is that? Okay? So I don't know why it's not giving the actual link for it, but that's yeah. Okay, Well it's on FTJ media. Just go out here and then find the one that says live that's fucking irritating. That doesn't just show you the actual freaking U r L to it. Okay, anyway, there you go. That's the channel. It's in the description. I mean, it's not in description. It's in the it's in the telegram group. Hey, look there's some people. Nice to see you. Nice to see you. Oh wow, we jumped up pretty pretty fast there. Okay. Cool. And then that's the link I'm dropping in this chat for FTJ in case you want to go over there and check that out. It's a really awesome player and all that stuff. And there's a chat in there too. I go, I have to open that up. Yeah as well. Yo, why is in the dark metals? I didn't do that. Someone's messing with the ship. Yeah, I'm not gonna worry about it right now. But don't change my settings. Hear that, Josh, don't change my settings. You are alive. Give it the get on with the pre Hey, go fuck yourself? How about that? How about go fuck yourself? Hey, hold on a second. Then let me help you out with that. And uh, you come back and talk shit to me again. See what happens?
Speaker 2: All right? Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to fucking amuse you. This is my fucking time. Okay, metube number one, you piece of shit? Fuck off? Where's it? Why is it on that?
Speaker 2: There? You go together?
Speaker 8: They managed you out with the entire difference system the official version of nine to eleven. Here's a brief description of the official version. Nineteen hijackers, mostly of Saudi origin, were headed by a lead hijacker named Muhammad Ata. The hijackers received flight school training for small single in twin engine airplanes at various flight schools in the United States. These hijackers were directed by al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, who lived in caves in Afghanistan while requiring dialysis to survive. Together, they managed to outwit the entire defense systems of America. Despite the fact that two thousand and one the United States invested more money and resources and defense and just about every other nation on the planet combined. We were told that the breathtaking, le vast defense and intelligence apparatus of America had not contemplated the possibility of airplanes being used to fly into buildings on nine to eleven. There was a US military defense drill code named Vigilant Guardian that simulated the exact events of nine to eleven. As a result of this drill, there was confusion about whether there was a real or simulated hijacking, and thus nineteen individuals managed.
Speaker 1: That's a common theme whenever these things go down, whenever there's like a mass quote unquote mass shooting, there's always some sort of drill going on very close by, And it just so happened that they were doing this very same scenario drill on the same.
Speaker 8: Days to allegedly hijack four planes and freely roam American airspace without any challenge from US interceptor fighter jets. The official version tells us the hijackers successfully hit three out of four targets on nine to eleven, with one airplane being brought down by heroic passengers who shouted let's roll before overwhelming the box cutter armed Muslim fanatic terraces. The other planes, however, hit the Twin Towers and allegedly the Pentagon in Washington, DC as well, which happens to be the most heavily guarded airspace on planet Earth. While none of the virtually indestructible black boxes of any of the four airplanes were ever proven to be recovered, including that of flight ninety three, which apparently managed and intact noseedive into a field in Pennsylvania, which occurred at such a high rate of speed that none of the actual plane fuselage, jet engine seats, or bodies was ever recovered. However, officials did recover two of the hijackers passed sports and a bandana, as well as another alleged hijacker's passport from flight eleven, which slammed into the North Tower, causing a massive fireball.
Speaker 2: Although just two of.
Speaker 8: The buildings were hit by planes, in New York City, three buildings were completely destroyed, while seven buildings were.
Speaker 1: Let's say, just to humor this, that at the very last minute they somehow rolled down a damn window, broke a window, and threw the passport out from that height, and the way we'd have to travel down to the ground, how would they find that? Like right away? Absolute bullshit.
Speaker 2: Were either partially or fully destroyed.
Speaker 8: The twin towers almost entirely turned the dust, while Building seven collapse in a process that resembled the controlled demolition, with each of the three buildings falling at free fall speed.
Speaker 2: We are told that the.
Speaker 8: Destruction of the twin towers was caused by the weakening of the steel support columns from jet fuel fires, and that Building seven collapse uniformly a free fall due to a standard office fire. This is the first and only time in history that has occurred to such buildings steel support steel framed buildings. We are also told that the Pentagon was hit by an airplane whose pilot executed a two hundred and seventy degree banking right turn as it descended eight thousand feet, all the while managing to avoid detection of upwards to eighty five surveillance cameras covering its flight path as it apparently flew directly into the Pentagon. Footage from the eighty five plus surveillance cameras was confiscated by the FBI, but they assure us it was just as described. The commission created to carry out the official investigation required four hundred and forty two days to be formed by a foot dragging Bush administration. No less than Henry Kissinger was appointed to lead the investigation, and the total budget allocated to investigate the biggest crime in the history of America was a staggeringly minuscule fourteen million dollars. By comparison, the US government budge to one hundred and sixty million dollars when adjusted for inflation, to investigate the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster in nineteen eighty six. The official version of nine to eleven is a terribly bad be movie. It is a massive insult to our intelligence and all too significantly reveals the depth of mind control that many in our world are subject to.
Speaker 2: All too ironically, both.
Speaker 1: I'm actually working on trying to get mister Okifan for those of you out there who enjoy his stuff.
Speaker 8: Those of us who are not so brained ad as to believe the official version are called conspiracy theorists. Despite the obvious fact that the official version of nine to eleven is, in fact, you guessed it a conspiracy, It just so happens to be the most ridiculous conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Of them all.
Speaker 8: And let us not forget these important facts. Osama bin Laden himself denied any involvement in nine to eleven, and before you have that knee jerk reaction of saying he confessed to it on video, hold that thought. With regard to America's supposed need to invade Afghanistan in pursuit of Bin Laden, the Taliban stated on record that they would extradite him if only the United States would adhere to this paltry little thing called due process of law, which also involves another little thing called evidence. As it turns out, the US decided in favor of invading and occupying two nations and turning them back to the Stone Age. As far as the evidence is concerned, it's a sort of don't worry about it kind of thing. So bin Laden was never actually charged with any crime regarding nine to eleven, with the FBI stating in two thousand and six that there was quote no hard evidence linking bin Laden to nine to eleven. Going back to the supposed bin Laden video confession, If the FBI does not believe it, why do you. As for the supposed nineteen hijackers, there is no video evidence of any of the hijackers boarding the planes from airports controlled by Israeli security. No less several items have been used as evidence to implicate these patsies, but these are ridiculous. As already mentioned, three passports belonging to alleged hijackers were supposedly recovered. In the case of Saddam al Sakami's passport, it is said to have survived the plane crash's explosive fireball in the north tower, falling hundreds of feet to the ground, and then randomly picked up by a passer by who delivered it to the police department in pristine conditioned no less, with no burns, tears or rips, with the picture and name perfectly visible. Once again, no bodies or plane wreckage was recovered from the alleged Flight ninety three crash side in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, supposedly because the plane crashed at such an incredible rate of speed that apparently everything vaporized. Nonetheless, two passports, a martyreday note, and a red bandana that is said to have been worn by one of the hijackers was remarkably recovered. So now let us extract ourselves from the collective insanity required to even entertain the official version of nine to eleven. Instead, let us take a look at reality and the evidence around nine to eleven that is part of the public record. As you will see, this evidence indicts certain players who were indeed motivated by a religious fanaticism, but they are not Muslims.
Speaker 1: I wonder what he's suggesting.
Speaker 2: First off, let us acknowledge the obvious.
Speaker 8: The US government has done everything in its power to pervert the course of justice, and that in itself is a major crime given the mass murder they continue to cover up. So this fact alone indicts the US government. Aside from that, the odds of a drill simulating the exact events of the actual reality occurring as pure coincidence is like a fairy story with no disrespect to those who believe in fairies, because I myself accept the existence of fairies as a far more likely possibility than the myriad of coincidences that officially occurred regarding nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Speaking of coincidences.
Speaker 1: I like that graphic when you get really close to the quote unquote truth, it's built on lies.
Speaker 8: Imagine that you are a Jewish billionaire businessman named Larry Silverstein, and then you have set your sights on acquiring some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
Speaker 1: Specifically, this sounds a little low to me. I could be wrong, Maybe it's coming over, Okay, just I think I've got everything set up to the best I can. So if I pushed it dialogy further, it's going to make an echo.
Speaker 8: Probably the World Trades Center complex, with its Crown jewels known as the Twin Towers.
Speaker 2: However, there's a bit of a problem.
Speaker 8: The Twin Towers were full of cancer causing asbestos, and the cost estimates for removal of the asbestos range from the low billions to the tens of billions, far far more than the outdated, half empty Twin Towers were worth. Indeed, the Twin Towers were such a liability that the Port Authority of New York had been desperately seeking a way to demolish them since nineteen ninety, but the cost of doing so prevented them from doing this because the toxic expestos was extremely.
Speaker 2: Difficult and dangerous to remove.
Speaker 8: On May fourteenth, two thousand and one, four months before.
Speaker 1: Nin kind of makes it feel real good about being a you know, ground zero when it happened, and all that dust falling right, all that asbestos.
Speaker 8: Nine eleven, the Port Authority lost a lawsuit that meant it was on the hook to remove that asbestos. The head of the Port Authority was Lewis Eisenberg, and he person oversaw the privatization that led to Larry Silverstein and Frank Lowie obtaining the ninety nine year lease for the Towers on July twenty fourth, two thousand and one, just six weeks before nine to eleven. But Silverstein demanded And god.
Speaker 1: That's another thing that blew my mind is that he wasn't the original owner. I think it was built in sixty eight or something like that, but had just purchased it with all those other elements involved, all those other details, and then six weeks later it's like, come on, man, come on.
Speaker 8: Three point five billion dollars worth of insurance payable in cash if the towers were destroyed. Now, the fact that Silverstein was close friends with Benjamin nettin Yahoo, or that he skipped his daily breakfast at the Windows on the World restaurant located one hundred and seventh floor of the North Tower on nine eleven, or that his son and daughter also happened to be unexpectedly absent on nine eleven, is all just amazing good fortune, we are told.
Speaker 9: And the days before I think the World Trade Center of the twenty Hours fell. I understand you had daily breakfast meetings with people I think in the in the Windows of the World, the famous restaurant, but you weren't there for breakfast on the day of September eleventh.
Speaker 10: Why was that that morning? My wife had made an appointment for me at the germatizer.
Speaker 1: He sounds so dewy. That day had gone theretalogist.
Speaker 10: I have to visit with regularity, right, And as I'm dressing to go to the dermatologists that morning, I looked at him. I said, you know, I've got so much to do downtown. Cancel the dermatologists. I've got to go downtown. She got upset. She said, you can't, you can't cancel. You've got to go.
Speaker 9: Where's that Larry Silverstein's luck?
Speaker 2: It was clearly my luck.
Speaker 1: It was clearly my luck.
Speaker 8: Larry's business partner is quite a character himself, Jewish billionaire Frank Lowe, who leased the shopping concourse area called the Mall at the World Trade Center, made up of an approximately four hundred twenty seven thousand square feet of retail floor space. Loe is a Hungarian Jew born in Czechoslovakia.
Speaker 1: With it no Els is a Hungarian Jew, Right, little Georgie, that's right, mister Zorros Israeli citizenship.
Speaker 8: In nineteen forty six, he made his way to Palestine, then under the British mandate, where he joined the Jewish terrorist group known as Haganah.
Speaker 2: From there he joined the.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's a minor importance. So he's part of a Jewish terrorist.
Speaker 8: Group notorious Golani Brigade and partook in the ethnic cleansing of Al Jalil. Loe is personal friends with the entire Laikud leadership Netagnahu Sharon ETCA. He lives in Israel part of the year and has established numerous think tanks to promote Israeli geopolitical interests.
Speaker 1: So silver and just in case you're wondering out there, they don't use soap when the ethnic cleanse. It's not what that means.
Speaker 8: Stein's and Lowie's investment would have to be considered one of the worst investments in the history of our world, were it not for the little coincidence of two planes bringing down seven buildings within six weeks of leasing the property and them taking out a multi billion dollar insurance policy, which resulted in Silverstein and Lowi receiving an assurance payoff of over five billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Not bad at all.
Speaker 8: When Silverstein was asked why he purchased the Twin Towers lease, he simply said, quote, I felt a compelling urge to own them. Let us imagine that Lucky Larry was instead named Mohammad, and he was a Muslim instead of a Jew, and Mohammad bought this dubious asbestos ridden property, proceeded to more than double.
Speaker 2: The insurance policy.
Speaker 8: Then, as the world watches while his buildings disintegrate, six weeks later, Mohammad even directs that one building be quote pulled, and subsequently, good old Mohammad gets a tidy five billion dollar profit.
Speaker 1: This one's for Larry Serverstein.
Speaker 11: Last time we talked, Sir, I asked you if you could address someone on not a little conspiracy theories that you were accused of. Sadly, your response has actually invited more of them. I mean, for the record, everybody knows you're from this comments on PBS where you said Pool Building seven.
Speaker 12: On five twenty five, on the day of not eleven.
Speaker 10: They were not sure they were going to be able to contain the fire.
Speaker 1: I said, you know, we've had such terrible.
Speaker 10: Loss of life, this SMUs to this pollet and they made that decision to pull instead, we watched the building.
Speaker 1: Collapse, implying that was already rigged up with the explosives to be pulled.
Speaker 11: Your official response was that it was the firefighters. My question is it was pretty clear that you met the building, and if it was the firefighters, they already are outside the building by twelve because the water lines were broken.
Speaker 6: Asked the question.
Speaker 11: Then the fire chief that you said you spoke to, Fire Chief Negro denies.
Speaker 1: You think that's Black Cube security right there? What do you think? Who do you think those guys are.
Speaker 11: Talking to you on that day of not eleven? Can you answer those questions and address the theories against you?
Speaker 6: I suggest.
Speaker 12: Consideration.
Speaker 10: Look, there's the thousands of pages of testimony in many years since.
Speaker 6: Let's use today's session.
Speaker 11: Are you aware of testimony of bombs in the building before the building collapse?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 12: Are you aware of that testimony?
Speaker 1: What could be more important than talking about a deliberate attack on America a nine to eleven memorial? When you have the culprit rate standing in front of you, he is speaking, he is asking the most important questions there.
Speaker 11: Sir, there's testimony.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 6: You don't have to touch me.
Speaker 2: Listen, I walk away.
Speaker 12: All I'm asking is a question.
Speaker 6: I don't have to be kicked out.
Speaker 2: It's a legitimate question. You don't have to put your hands on me.
Speaker 11: But all I'm saying is no, I'm not I'm here asking the question was not answered.
Speaker 12: That's why I have agree.
Speaker 11: Glabory Serverstein was told not to come into work. That's why him, his daughter, and his son never set up to work.
Speaker 5: I'm not eleven.
Speaker 2: He put an insurance policy on the buildings.
Speaker 8: Reporters, do your job, Please ask some questions. It is like a tragic comedy that we as people have allowed ourselves to be conned into ignoring the mountains of evidence that indicts traitors within the US government and military as well.
Speaker 1: But if you dreff us up like a penguin and you grow a beard, you can do anything you want.
Speaker 8: Well as dual nationals Jewish Israelis, who happen to have also advertised their desire for a quote new Pearl Harbor type event that would allow them to carry out a perpetual war policy for reasons of greed and power.
Speaker 1: This dude right here, that look man.
Speaker 8: Wrapped up in a blanket of patriotism. Of course, whether you knew any of this or not, it has been hidden in plain sight, folks. We have only just begun to reveal the fingerprints of this crime scene. But the next question is are we ready to face the truth? Well, I believe we are so. Let us imagine and a crime so audacious that it was practically advertised before it was even committed. In addition to the incredible act of false flag terrorism that is the nine to eleven operation, I am talking about the supreme crime of aggression, defined by the International Criminal Court as the planning, preparation, initiation, or execution of an act using armed force by a state against the sovereignty, territorial integrity, or political.
Speaker 2: Independence of another state.
Speaker 8: Well, that is precisely what these criminals and positions of public trust did. First, they planned, then they boldly laid out those plans in two documents. The first one, written in nineteen ninety six, was entitled Clean Break, a New Strategy for Securing the Realm, and it argued for regime change in Iraq based on.
Speaker 1: The pre That verbiage is even very auspicious in occult. Don't you think we're talking about the realm? Securing the realm? It's almost like it's suggesting something that's a little bit more on the esoteric level.
Speaker 8: Text The Saddam Hussein was a security threat. Developing weapons of mass destruction sound familiar. The second document, written in two thousand, called for much much more than regime change. That document was entitled Rebuilding America's Defenses, Strategies, Forces and Resources for a New Century. This document laid out a plan that would require multiple wars of aggression and occupation so as to achieve a goal of full spectrum dominance. The name of the group proposing these criminal policies was the Project for a New American Century or PANAK, and their membership happens to read like a who's who in Jewish, Israeli American politics. To be fair, the Project for a New American Century did have one token Islamic figure, or, to use the terminology of the late Great Malcolm X, a lone house Muslim.
Speaker 1: It says there was two kinds of slaves. There was the house Negro in the field he gru.
Speaker 8: Getting back to the plans of PENAC and the goal of full spectrum dominance, Basically, this involves the American Empire establishing global control of air, land, sea, and space, and cyberspace. In order to achieve this goal, a primary objective was to seize the world's largest energy reserves, specifically the oil and gas reserves of the former Soviet republics in the Caspian Basin, as well as the oil of Iraq, the former requiring the control of a pipeline route to deliver set oil and gas to international markets. Another objective was to establish permanent military bases in this strategic area so as to ensure rapid deployment to any troublesponts where the natives might just get a little bit restless. Now, the Penac Plan complemented another goal known as the Greater Israel project. Going back to statements from the founder of Zionism, Theodore Hertzel, the so called Promised Land extends from the Nile River of Egypt to the Euphrates and e In odd Ynan's a strategy for Israel in the nineteen eighties, Israeli regional superiority was to be achieved through a process of reconfiguring the Middle East by the Balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states divided along sectarian lines. Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan, and Saudi Arabia were all in the crosshairs, but Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest challenge of all, and thus Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the Balkanization of the Middle East. Iraq was to be divided into a Kurdish state, a Shi'it Arab state, and a Sunni Arab state.
Speaker 2: The first step.
Speaker 8: Towards establishing this goal, however, was to instigate a war between Iraq and Iran, a war that would significantly weaken both states. So while Saddam Hussein served wonderfully as an attack dog against Iran, the moment he had fulfilled his utility, he became the butcher of Baghdad. And the Balkanization of Iraq merely required a pretext. And that brings us back to the Penac lunatics and their full spot.
Speaker 1: It makes you rethink a lot of things that you were told about a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people back from Dominance agenda that.
Speaker 1: I mean, look at what they'd said about Hitler.
Speaker 8: Fired, multiple wars, and the inevitable blood bass that would follow. The only problem from their perspective was that the American public could not possibly be told the truth of this plan because there was simply no way that they would support it. So How would Pinac achieve this goal, Well, they acknowledged in writing that only one thing could deliver them the means to achieve their psychopathic dream, and that was quote a new pearl harbor. Only such an event could whip the American public up into the fever pitch of vengeance that could serve as the pretext for multiple wars. And lo and behold, the gift of nine to eleven was provided, and the farcical War on Terror was born. Muslims became the new boogeyman, The clash of civilizations, as envisioned by Zionist ideologue Bernard Lewis, was instigated, and the Middle East would soon be set alight. Understanding the motive, let us now look at the fingerprints on nine to eleven. There were indeed five dancing celebrating Middle Easterners.
Speaker 2: The only problem was that they were Jewish Israelis.
Speaker 8: But you simply would never know this if you gathered your so called news from exclusively mainstream media. Nonetheless, five dancing Israelis were positioned at a prime vantage point to film the planes as they crashed into the Twin Towers. And yes, the Israelis were in place with camera directed at the towers before the first plane hit. A woman observing them was deeply troubled by their obvious joy, literally dancing and high fiving each other as the carnage of the day was playing out. She was so disturbed that she wrote down their license plate number and reported them to the police, who later arrested the individuals, two of whom being known massad agents.
Speaker 13: Grandma Vinaculus and I could see the towers from my windows, and this is where you know, I'm looking, and all of a sudden, down there I see this van park and I see three guys on top of the van, and I could see that they were like happy, you know, they didn't look shocked to me, you know, they didn't look shocked. I thought it was very strange.
Speaker 14: We had received on all points bulleting, and I just happened to see the van, and you know, Howard over, my lieutenant, you know, I think that could be the band.
Speaker 1: We checked it out.
Speaker 2: It was, you know, we were all on edge obviously.
Speaker 1: So I wonder how many of these officers survived they weren't picked off one by one or had sudden break of suicidal tendencies.
Speaker 14: Really wasn't looking to make friends with these people, and neither were the officers that I were with.
Speaker 2: Once we started.
Speaker 14: Talking to them, you know, they were pretty much like, hey, you know, we're you know, we're not against you or with you.
Speaker 1: We're not against you or with you. So they assumed that because they were officials of authority in uniform, that they were somehow in on it. That is that's telling as well.
Speaker 15: And at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of massage. The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily.
Speaker 1: Our purpose was.
Speaker 2: To document the event.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are the traitors of terrorism that it does happen daily. It is really absolutely right our purpose to document the event.
Speaker 8: I'm going to ask this question more than once. What if the dancing celebrating people were in fact Palestinian, Arab or Muslim? Would there have been even one American of age who would not know about this? At this point, we need to talk about Masad. Masad is the Israeli equivalent of the America's CIA or the UK's MI six. Masad liked their American and British counterparts.
Speaker 1: And we developed them, train them all that stuff.
Speaker 8: For agents of state sponsored terrorism, whose business involves political assassinations, car bombing, spying, as well as a host of other illegal and immoral activities. Importantly, the Massad's motto just about says it all by way of deception vout shalt do war. Keep that motto in mind when I tell you that. A month before nine to eleven, the Massad sent a general warning to the CIA alleging that as many as two hundred terrorists with present on American soil and we're preparing a major operation. The Masad linked the plot to Osama ban Loden told their CIA counterparts that there were quote strong grounds.
Speaker 1: To susp Ariel Sharon as a war criminal by the way.
Speaker 2: Inspect Iraqi involvement.
Speaker 8: On the evening of nine to eleven, two mysterious calls were placed to the New York City Police Department, in which the callers claimed to have witnessed a group of Palestinians and Arabs constructing a bomb in a van that was headed towards Holland Tunnel. The police apprehended the suspects, and the truck bomb story was independently reported by CNN, Fox News, ABC News CBS News and other major media outlets, and word.
Speaker 7: Late tonight that two suspects are an FBI custody after a truckload of explosives was discovered around the George Washington Bridge. That bridge links New York to New Jersey over the Hudson River. Whether the discovery of those explosives has anything to do with other events today is unclear. That the FBI has two suspects in hand. Said the truck load of explosives. Enough exposures were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge. But they arrested the two suspects and they questioned you as we speak.
Speaker 12: So of course we're getting now two or three men arrested on the New Jersey Parkway dead. You can hear me, now, yes, I can.
Speaker 4: That is the information that I am getting from two sources. That there was a van either on the New.
Speaker 8: Jersey Turnpipe or the Garden State Parkway, and that it was near the.
Speaker 4: George Washington Bridge.
Speaker 6: There were two or three.
Speaker 16: Men who were in the van that was pulled over.
Speaker 4: It has not seen why the events was pulled over, but when it was, law enforcers found as tons of explosives inside of the van.
Speaker 8: Perhaps you noticed that the ethnicity of the suspects arrested while attempting to detonate a massive bomb in New York City on nine to eleven was not mentioned by any of the mainstream media. So I paused the question, if they were Palestinians, Arabs or Muslims, do you think this detail might have been reported? Furthermore, what do you think the chances are that you would be unaware of this story if the culprits were in fact Palestinian, Arabs or Muslims.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't.
Speaker 8: They were Jewish Israelis, and this is a classic example of a false flag operation to which Israel has a long history. Probably the most unusual, if not shocking, event of the day came in the form of another white van that was stopped by a New York police department on nine to eleven.
Speaker 6: I got a message on that plane. It's it's a it's a big trunk with a mural bat of an airplane nine into New York City and exploding. The trunk is in between sixth and seventh on King Street, full whisky with a mural painted air playing diamonds. The New York blowing up. Two men get out of the truck, ran away from We got those suboo. But that's good, I.
Speaker 12: K.
Speaker 6: And then you're going to.
Speaker 1: Get I love the the officer says, let's get the ship up.
Speaker 6: All right. You listen, you turned on those two guys over there. You're right over there. K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did I love New York mentality? I love it?
Speaker 6: Both subs under K. We have the subject to ris going the van as the exploded. We have both of them on the day. Let's get some help over here. Yeah, I'm sending your shooter.
Speaker 17: I just want to make.
Speaker 6: Sure you and your guys all right over there. Kay, that's all okay, you know we have both of yours that exploded.
Speaker 8: Police recordings indicate that this van had a mural painted on the side that literally depicted a remote controlled plane crashing into the World Trade Center and exploding. The van's occupants were arrested and were referred to as ethnic Middle Easterners in a US government report. Of course, if they were Palestinian Arabs or Muslims, this incident would have been plastered all over the media as proof of an Arab Islamic conspiracy behind nine to eleven but few have ever heard of it, simply because it was another bungled false flag for which Israelis were ultimately responsible.
Speaker 18: The Israeli newspaper Mahrieve has reported Israel's former Prime Minister Benjamin N'tagnan, who has publicly said the September eleventh attacks have been good for Israel d'etagna, who said, quote, we're benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon and the Americans struggle in Iraq end quote.
Speaker 2: In November.
Speaker 1: For those of you out there. If he didn't catch that, apparently there's going to be some graphic content coming up. View of discretion as advised or grow up.
Speaker 2: Number two thousand and one.
Speaker 8: Fox News aired an explosive four part series detailing a secretive investigation that was being conducted by US authorities into Israeli espionage in the United States. The report revealed that around two hundred Israeli spies had been arrested by American authorities, the largest spir.
Speaker 2: Ring to be uncovered in US history.
Speaker 8: One hundred and forty of these Israelis had been taken into custody just prior to nine to eleven, and the remaining sixty had been apprehended shortly thereafter in connection with the ongoing investigation into the attacks. Many of the Israeli spies belonged to the electronic surveillance and explosive ordnance units in the Israeli military. Fortunately for the two hundred Israeli spies, they had friends in very high places. Michael Chertoff is a Jewish Israeli dual national who has Assistant Attorney General over saw the non investigation of nine to eleven, in which the crucial evidence was all confiscated and destroyed before it could be examined. Chertoff's mother also happened to be a massad operative. Chertoff, along with other dual citizens in the US government, not only spearheaded the cover up, he orchestrated the release of over two hundred Israeli suspects, including the five dancing Israelis, those caught with their explosives in their van, as well as those caught with the van depicting a plane crashing into the Twin Towers.
Speaker 2: Many of these Israeli.
Speaker 8: Suspects failed multiple polygraph tests while in custody as well, but you probably have never heard of any of them and they were all quietly deported to Israel.
Speaker 2: Case closed.
Speaker 8: And then there is Rabbi Dov Zackheim, another Israel First champion. In two thousand and one, Zackheim was CEO of SPC International, part of the System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor primarily investing in electronic warfare technologies, including remote controlled aircraft systems and the notorious Flight Domination System FTS, technology that could hijack even a hijacked plane and land.
Speaker 2: Or crash it wherever.
Speaker 8: In addition, he was appointed as the Pentagon Comptroller in May two thousand and one. During the same period, Donald Rumsfeld announced that the Pentagon could not account.
Speaker 2: For two point three trillion dollars. Hey, Donal, did you.
Speaker 13: Find that two point three trillion dollars that you talked about the day before nine to eleven?
Speaker 2: Did you ever find it?
Speaker 17: It was always there, and what the problem was was was tracking it through the system. So when I rode in the Pentagon and they told me that they can't track two point three billion dollars that had been accumulated over the period before I got there, it turns out that there was not a legal problem or a loss. It was a matter of the complexity of the systems and tracking it all the way through this isation we got.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, guys.
Speaker 19: Sorry.
Speaker 8: Zackheim is also a co author of the Project for an New American Century's position paper Rebuilding America's Defenses, making him intimately aware of the need.
Speaker 2: For a quote new Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 8: It is time to confront another social taboo, and that would be the obvious motive that an overwhelmingly Jewish owned mainstream media has in showing Israel in a pauseitive light while Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims are demonized incessantly, especially since nine to eleven. It is undeniably politically incorrect to say this, but I will say it anyway. The mainstream media is massively disproportionately Jewish owned, and the fact that people are afraid to admit this truth and discuss this blatantly favorable bias towards Israel is very revealing. Indeed, I think a Jewish correspondent for the Israeli newspaper Haretz said it best quote.
Speaker 2: The Jews do control the American media.
Speaker 8: This is very clear, and claiming otherwise is an insult to common knowledge. But me stating this relevant and important fact will not stop the inevitable attacks, and therein lies the effectiveness of stifling debate or critical investigations. Only those of us who do not fear loss of income, freedom, or even our lives are willing to say such things.
Speaker 2: But it is not the personal risk that matter. My point here is to make clear.
Speaker 8: That there is a serious conflict of interest when it comes to the reporting of nine to eleven, and so many other issues for that matter.
Speaker 2: But with regard to.
Speaker 8: Nine to eleven, there is stunningly incriminating Jewish Zionist fingerprints.
Speaker 2: All over the event.
Speaker 8: Still ken, but I shall repeat there is no possible way that Israel alone could have carried out the nine to eleven operation exactly, So let me be emphatically clear on this. There are many American traders, some Jewish, many not, who swore to uphold the US Constitution and yet committed high treason on nine.
Speaker 1: To eleven, murdering around three thousand people, innocent people.
Speaker 8: Nine eleven was undoubtedly a joint false flag operation between the governments of Israel and the United States. If we had more time, I would also discuss the Israeli links to the anthrax mailings Cibil emmins calling rolling able danger Masad front Company Urban Moving Systems. The NATIONALS Transportation Safety Board acknowledging that there is no evidence of wreckage at ground zero from American Airlines Flight eleven or United Airlines Flight one seventy five, p Techs Enterprise Software and its links to Masad, the corporation known as Miter, which played a central role in subverting air Trap.
Speaker 1: Just to add this, since he's talking about software, the ducks Neck virus ducks Neck, how say it that occurred at Fukushima thirty minutes prior to the quote unquote earthquake. Yeah, that was that was enough to knock out their cooling system for the reactors, just in time for the quote unquote earthquake to rupture and destroy well damage Diachi, right. I think it was actually number three Diiachi. Not that that's significant or anything. And yeah, guess who was doing security there? Those guy's right.
Speaker 8: There, the control networks on nine to eleven, the Israeli owned Odigo instant messaging service that provided a warning to Jewish Israelis of the nine to eleven events.
Speaker 2: Two hours before they occurred.
Speaker 8: Jewish judges like Alvin Hellerstein and Shila Bernbaum, who pressured the nine to eleven victims families into silence, ICTs an Israeli company that provided airport security for every airport from which the allegedly hijacked planes operated, the killing of American patriot John O'Neil at the hands of Jerome Hower, the nine to eleven Commission report failing to mention Building seven, the unprecedented put options predicting the fall of American and United Airlines stock, the overwhelming evidence that the Patriot Act was written years before nine to eleven, and so many other true slash coincidences that the mere thought of them makes my head spin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a two thousand plus page document that you just happen to have today right there. Apparently they were trying to push it for a long time, and they needed that event to get it through.
Speaker 8: Nine to eleven is a magnifying glass into the character of every person in a position of public trust. When so called public servants profess their belief in the official myth that Muslims carried out this event, they reveal themselves as an untrustworthy moral at best, or more likely prostitutes in the service of the tyrants, as uncomfortable as it may be to face up to those who control the education, mass media, and the vast majority of governments are in fact prostitutes who have sold their soul, and identifying them as as easy as looking at their stance on nine to eleven. And this is the great gift of nine to eleven. If we receive this gift, we will rid ourselves of the traders and replace them with people of honor. Calling for a new investigation is not enough. Calling for a new investigation will likely be used as the last ditch escape route for the traders to produce yet another whitewash. Allowing the fox to guard the henhouse is madness. Allowing the criminals to judge who is guilty and who is not is beyond stupidity. We the people, are the guardians of truth and justice, and we must create our own institutions or completely reform existing ones in order to affect justice. I repeat, calling for a new investigation is not nearly enough. If the US government refuses to invalidate every law that is injurious to the United States Constitution, then the traders who have broken their ow to uphold the Constitution must be arrested and forcibly removed by oath keeping patriots, at which point the US Constitution shall be restored as the supreme law of the land.
Speaker 2: While the US.
Speaker 8: Military has been used as a tool of the Empire, there lies before this military the opportunity.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the youthkeepers are if specifically talking about these guys, I think they're infiltrated by FEDS. But that's an aside.
Speaker 2: To redeem itself.
Speaker 8: If the US military can find a courage and honor to do this, I will for one proudly claim my US citizenship. But more importantly, the world can finally be liberated from the yoke of the empire that is America today. This is the primary duty of the citizens of my birth nation, and I believe the fate of the United States, indeed the fate of the world, will be determined by their success or failure to restore the United States Constitution. Most of all, the time has come to confront the most important truth of all, and to do this we need only stand in front of the nearest mirror, take a good hard look into your eyes and ask yourself, am I a coward?
Speaker 2: Or am I a man?
Speaker 8: And as for the women out there, ask yourself am I the woman that I am meant to be? The most beautiful thing that exists? Are you fulfilling your responsibility as a mother? Now, make no mistake about this. It is our generation right here, right now, that will decide the fate of our world. So when our children ask us what role did you play? What do you suppose your answer will be?
Speaker 1: That was great, That was awesome. Let me see what else I got on the same channel. And actually, let me just tell you who that came from too. That was from Alec Hiddell. He shared that from keno'keith's page, but I went to his page to find it. There's one more on here. We might get to it, we might not. It's long, we won't be able to see all of it, but it's where it started, where it's been, and where it's going. With Christopher Bolan, it's an hour and fifty one minutes long. So I have to go get a battery today. It's not gonna be the whole thing, so maybe for another day. Okay, moving on, There are a couple of things here. Let's go ahead and look at this real quick. Now, this is going to get a little bit of it's not gonna be the same topic. We're moving on to different things now.
Speaker 16: To overthrow functioning constitutional democracies in over twenty country we manipulated elections in dozens of countries.
Speaker 1: For those of you listening on the podcast. As a CIA whistleblower, John Stockwell in nineteen eighty nine, we've killed at least six million people. Read the Jakarta method or Hakarta.
Speaker 16: Created standing armies and directed them to fight. We went after to organize ethnic minorities to encourage them to revolt. The first thing we did in Nicaragua's to go to the Mosquito Indians who had never gotten along with the other people in Nicaragua very well, and give them more money than they had seen in the entirety of history, and arms and training and rationales and sanctuaries in Honduras and sent them into Nicaragua to attack, kill, fight, ray byrne pillage. And this is an insidious thing. Every society is torn with racial conflicts and conflicts with minorities. Think how violent our nation is. Think what if there were a super superpower so big that we didn't dare even flat back strike back at them that were coming to our minorities with huge sums of money and arms.
Speaker 1: And look what's happening in the Middle East right now. You have Israel boldly assassinating people Lebanon and Iran. Why because of this very reason. They know that they have a big shadow casting over them from behind, which will be of course our government in our military. So they don't want to mess with that. So they're allowing Israel to for as long as they'll be able to tolerate it, to do what they're doing.
Speaker 16: Training people from our minority groups and sending them into the country to do open acts.
Speaker 1: They're baiting them, just like they baited Hitler into Poland right start killing off all the Germans and it's like that's not going to happen anymore. And then boom War's outbreak.
Speaker 16: So violence how we would rise up and the bloodbath that would ensue. And this has been a technique to ci as you is in Nicaragua and Thailand and Vietnam and Laos and the Congo and and Irani Rock, with the Kurds and different parts of the world, we created trained and funded death squads, like the Treasury Police in El Salvador. That a response we've set out to overthrow functioning.
Speaker 1: Right, So this one was interesting too.
Speaker 12: Read my book Behold a Pale Horse. I would assume that at least some of you have in there. I made a statement I started to say for which I was ridiculed and chastised and called a nut. But I was called a nut and ridiculed and chastised were everything that I wrote in that book. But I wrote in that book that the new world Order, the utopian socialists, considered violent tendencies to be genetic, that they would identify people who have these I own tendencies, and they would collect their genealogies. Sometime in the future, all of these people are just going to be wiped out right off the face of the earth, and that they would be collecting genetic samples and genealogies. Well, everybody say, you're nuts, they're never going to do that. Well I wasn't nuts, and I'm nut nuts. What I said was absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 12: You can look for a law sometime in the future that will mandates that doctors take tissue samples and turn them into these genetic databases on anybody who has any kind of contagious disease, and they'll say that the reason is is to find out if there is a predisposition to contagious diseases, and they want to have this on database so that they can know what segment of the population is going to be infected by swine blue in the year twenty twenty, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. You watch, it's going to happen. Just like what I wrote my book years and years and years ago and have been warning you about, is happening right now. Don't sit there and shake your head.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 12: People who have a tendency things that I don't know what I'm talking about, You end up eating their own words. No salt, no pepper, no sauce. They don't taste very good because I don't say things lightening.
Speaker 20: I've been studying these people for more years than i't even care to imagine. They no more about them than anybody on this earth outside of their own body politics.
Speaker 12: We've run out of time.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 12: Everybody's been saying, well, you know, we.
Speaker 19: Don't We don't have to worry about it now. We've still got a few years before anything happens.
Speaker 12: That is the famous words. Listen to me carefully. We've run out of time read.
Speaker 1: My book, all right, and I believe that's it. Oh and uh no, we're gonna we're gonna read this too. I got a pull it on a different screen though, maybe jumping back to the same topic here for a second. But makes sure you can see it super good, Okay, hopefully can see versus rolling stone this place, this thing should be boycotted. By the way, how nine to eleven became one of the internet's most popular memes. This is all propaganda, bs, This is mind war at its very most despicable, all right, says It's hard not to find the absurdity in it. This is what somebody's saying about nine to eleven, says one college student who's joke went viral. Now we don't know if this is true or not. And this came out two days before the end. This asshole here for even writing this stuff up. I'm sure he wasn't alone in this. This was put out here on purpose, says In the wake of the nine to eleven tacks, the Twin Towers were co opted as a symbol of patriotism, but a new generation has found dark humor in their shadow. Have they were? Is this what you're trying to imprint upon people and especially young, young minds. Olivia, who only has a first name, is a twenty one year old college doing it. Was sitting in an English class at her Minnesota school last week when her professor began talking about the challenges and writing about traumatic events. But when he used nine to eleven as an example and described to the class how hectic things seemed that day, she realized just how she felt, or rather didn't feel, about the attacks being terminally online as wild because someone mentioned nine to eleven in my class today, and I annuinely forgot that not everyone thinks it's funny now what she subsequently wrote in a post on x formerly Twitter favorited by more than ten thousand, more than ten thousand times. Okay, so miss no name with no username post on Twitter and then read and then you'll find out later that the post was removed. So there's no evidence to corroborate that this is even a real thing, but they're trying to impress this upon people's minds. I had this moment of realization within myself that this should have been having an impact on me, and it weirdly isn't. Olivia recalled to Rolling Stone asking that why was she talking to Rolling Stone about this, asking that her last name not be used due to sensitivities around nine to eleven, You mean, like the murder of three thousand people on the American soil by the government. And yeah, okay, she has since taken down to the tweet. There you go, just since taken down the tweet. So no evidence of any of this being real. We just got to take Rolling Stone's word for it. A propaganda tool. I think it's been watered down for a lot, rotted down a lot for our generation. Really, it's a moment of levity. It's a moment of levity. This is very this, very heavy moment for our generation. It's very almost casual. She's speaking for everybody apparently. So Olivia is the voice of the of the youth, is what they're trying to convey here. Oh and Olivia is not alone. Oh okay, here we go, Rolling Stone to corroborate. To be on social media in twenty twenty four is to be swimming in jokes and memes About nine to eleven, Is that a thing? And how much of that do you think is artificial? And how much do you think is organic? Things that might want, because that's how they form opinions, right by putting their own in there. That things that might once have been whispered among friends are so it was always a joke because before it was whispered among friends are now shared by meme accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers. On TikTok, videos contrasting the year twenty twenty four with two thousand and one, often ending with someone reacting to the planes hitting towers, frequently went viral, while on x a famous photo of President George W. Bush being informed by his chief of staff that the US was under attack is now frequently used to mock everything from azempic to jd Vance to Drake Kendrick Lamar beef. That's because people are retarded. Want to be overly dramatic about a minor event in your life, that's a question mark. Why not use a video or gift of Caitlin Jenner standing in the sea of American flag solemnly saying nine to eleven? What or do you? Or you could keep things simple and just say this was my nine to eleven. Yeah, if you're a worthless piece of garbage. As the work marks twenty three years since the attacks as a world mark twenty three years under. Since the attacks, the ways in which people talk and joke about the tragedy have evolved dramatically, especially on the Internet. For one, for some people, the passage of time has reduced the trauma associated with it and allowed them to feel more comfortable using humor to process the past two decades in a different life. For other younger Gen Z Internet users, black comedy as a tool they use to discuss something they've only ever read about in history books. Do I need to like, I'm going to stop here for a second. I said, this is appalling. This is an also fake story attempting to quash the memory of Israel US joint assault on innocent Americans. They are trying to embed a sense of shaming or embarrassment for bringing it up. It's really sick that this was even written at all. A rolling and Rolling Stone should be boycotted for this propaganda filth. And then I said, this is a Keno mind war. This is in my Instagram chat. This is a keynot mind war. Media or government will state something not currently true as if it is fact in an effort to convince people to think that it is it's like forecasting, but stated as if presently true, so we act accordingly. If nine to eleven is truly a laughable topic and common meaning of mockery among people born after two thousand and one, then I have not witnessed it, and it would be a reflection on the values of their parents. Look at the article and I said she's first name. She's first name only allegedly twenty one and has since taken the post down, So there's no evidence of the ten thousand people favoring the post. Couldn't You couldn't trace the account anyway without a last name or use name. This is a six stunt and it came up as a top result in Google after I type two words in the articles long titled this is being pushed to the top or being worked over, brought to you by the special people who really run this country. I recommend reading the article and you'll see how they're steering the mind of the reader. It would be bad for them if people start waking up to the fact that Massad's CIA FBI in international jewelry at large was responsible for an active war and murder of thousands of Americans on our soil. Might hamper the support for Israel's genociding Palestine at the very least. Back to the article social media which doesn't exist. It didn't exist at the time of the attack, so again suggesting that it would have been a joke sooner has also given rise to digital space for these jokes. Again, it's like you're already there. I state in this as if it's a thing that is steepson irony, rewards outrageous humor and encourages others to join the trend. Yeah, it's called it's called depravity. It's called the erosion and destruction of values. That's what it promotes. It promotes stupidity, exploites, it exploits ignorance. And this is what we're talking about. The lowest of the low. That's what you want to accede to excelt it, right, is the lowest of the low. The few nine to eleven memes in the past decade, mostly involving involved mocking conspiracy theorists such as jet fuel can't melt steel beams or see again, they're putting in their own bullshit. Air Bush did nine to eleven, both of which serves in usage around twenty fifteen. These gags. Gags really drew their shock value humor by juxtaposing something innocent with something extreme, like when the words were frosted on a cake or said by a cartoon pony. Now, however, many viral jokes about nine to eleven now rely on the punchline that it happened, that it happened at all. What other are absurdist ship posts hey that actuallyus the word ship posts that are outwardly trying to be in bad taste, like a watercolor painting of queer eyes, Jonathan van Ness daring a rainbow leotard and performing the splits as the falling man a pair of genes superimposed with the burning twin towers, or saying Robert de niro leapt from a yacht like a nine to eleven jumper. Still, others are almost self deprecating gags intended to say more about the person posting them, like one individual joking that their tardiness would have led them to miss the attacks, or another comparingly comparing the tragedy to their feeling of being sought out for sex because of their race. What, of course, the two things aren't the same. That the joke this goes on and on and on and on for someone like a nineteen year old ex user Willow. Oh, we have another first namer who also asked that her last name not be used, of course, making a viral nine to eleven joke this month that riffed on RuPaul's drag race contestant Plain Jane was simply intended to make friends laugh. That event is traumatic, will Howtales rolling Stone. But I also think that if you can't try to find something humorous in the worst of places, and then I think you fall really easily into very negative oriented nihilism. You didn't even know what nihilism means, man, because your belief in nothing and no value of anything, in your lack of respect is what nihilism is. So you actually succeeded by trying, not just by trying not to be that dumb shit. Obviously, it wasn't always this way. In the immediate aftermath of nine to eleven, comedy in popular culture was particularly fraud. Gilbert Gottfried famously bombed when he equipped to a New York audience just a few weeks after the attacks. I have to leave early tonight. I have a flight to California. I can't get a direct fight. They said, I have to stop at the Empire State Building first. I don't think anyone lost an audience bigger than I did at that point. God for you, said later Bill Marshall, politically incorrect, was canceled soon after he made comments about the terrorists not being cowards. Conversely, when he returned to air, Jon Stewart used his monologue on the Daily Show to deliver his somber message, full of grief and pain, as did David Letterman. But gradually and carefully people began to use humor to work through the horrific event. They again, it's like when you hear about a musician die and you did never even listen to them, But now all of a sudden you're crying. It's like you're just there for yourself. You know, you're there for the detentionion. You're there to be the crying person who needs to be consoled. They don't have any emotional attachment to it, because that's what has happened to human life. That's what happens to these people who are completely locked into internet bs, have crappy parents and in education in a freaking public sp cool. This is the Marxism creeping in, and then they go to college and act like even bigger dipshits. And the and the way humor should be used is to point out the truth about things that would get you in trouble if you said directly, right, So, make it a point to actually identify what's going on and how we're so stupid that we just allow it to be like, oh, I guess that's not a big deal, rather than mock the death of three thousand people who had families, children that don't have parents, it's oh, well, it happened before I was born. Yeah, so did a lot of fucking things. And when Saturday Night Live returned, I'm not gonna read all this. They're just gonna go on and on and on about how they want you to believe that this is a laughing batter now and that it's okay to joke about something tragic so that you don't why would you want anyone to do anything about it if it's just a big joke, or if you're even questioning that ever happened because you can't connect with it, you can't identify that. This is absolute madness and sanity. This is the erasure of eras rasture of history, a very significant time where it was made pretty damn clear that we are living in a prison country and they will do whatever they want to do to American citizens, innocent people, anytime they want to. And it should have been made very clear who the real controllers are and that we don't have a government, and that everything that they say about nineteen thirteen nineteen thirty three is all true. We're just collateral for the debt and the banks run everything, and if they want to tap your trust to pay off their quote unquote IMF debt, then they'll kill you off. And if they wanted us to get all worked up into a frenzy of patriotism and use that that positive instinct for justice, and they want to play with our emotions to get us, you know, to support something as ridiculous as five wars for Israel. Well they can't say that directly, but something like this. And again the reason why the nine to eleven is so important right now is because they're working to do this again so that we go into another war. So it's going to happen in Israel, and it's probably going to happen here, and I wouldn't doubt if it does both places. They're probably going to knock off a bunch of people in Israel, blame it on one of their enemies as a false flag, and then retaliate with extreme access. And what better way to rope in American fighting age people and kick off another draft for this endless war then to do another devastating and quote unquote terrorist attack here. And this is why this is important. It should be important anyway, but this is I mean, listen, we're not even or even halfway through this. This just goes on and on and on and on. So there's a So why is the Internet suddenly a washed with nine to eleven memes and not say holocaust jokes? Well, because those ones are up against the special people, weren't one of the academics behind the one of the academics behind the benign violation theory speculates that this could simply be because nine eleven jokes are in the sweet spot for comedy. What a fucking piece of shit, Because it's funny when white people die, right, it's funny when it's funny when innocent Americans die. But it's not funny when you challenge this even existing or even anyway shape or form the way they say it went down. You want to talk about holocausts, talk about the a lot of more. Talk about what they did to the Germans from nineteen forty five to nineteen forty nine, when they were reclassified. They were no longer POW's. They were disarmed enemy combatants and they were they were what do you call it, robbed of their Geneva Convention human rights and starved to death in fields. Millions of them, not all of them were soldiers, they were just Germans. They rounded up. The way that you make everything okay is to erode all sense of right and wrong, all sense of propriety, like be inappropriate. I probably said that wrong, but it's all right, And this is this is the roads they're pushing us down right here, so they're out of it. Fuck those people and fuck Rolling Stone and since we're here at the moment, Yeah, yeah, it is. Yes, it is sickening propaganda, Karen said, and Voodoo Ranger says, cyber war, cybernetics. They have been perfecting their use of comedy. Look at Rogan Hincliffe Austin, Texas seen the most Jewish shit I've ever seen, and I didn't see one joke about nine to eleven on x just hundreds of informative posts about how Israel did it and some cringe normanies who still think radical Islamist did it. Yep, but no, no, no, See we're the old fogies now. It's ridiculous for us to even mention it anymore. We have to move on and make jokes about stuff. Anytime they kill people with poisons and call it a disease, we have to make jokes about it, right, You got to make jokes about everything that's super serious and should wake you up to the reality of the dangers in the world. You have to laugh that off. That way, you don't defend yourself because it's just too ridiculous to do. So, all right, we're going to listen probably too. We know there's a few things here I want to read. And so when you really get into this book Makers a Civilization, like I'm almost done. I got like two hundred pages left, and it's like an eight hundred page book. When you realize that this world did not start off the way they said it did or whatever you want to call post cataclysm event and the rebuilding right they make it out to be, everything was before they were called Jews Semitic, right, and that Samaria, Babylon, all these places, we're all there's Arcadians and all that stuff. And it's not true. In fact, if this is a quote unquote prison planet that we're in, well they took it because it wasn't theirs in the to start off, not even after that cataclysm or whatever event may have reset us in the past. And I'll just read a couple of these real quick if I can get the I think'st that moving all right? So Manus tu Si Tusu or Many's as a free, constitutional ruler and lawgiver. One of the most interesting and important monuments left by King Manus Tucci is his famous black obelisk, so called from its black diarite stone. It was diarys like really really hard to carve by the way. It was discovered by M. De Morgan in eighteen ninety seven in the French excavations at Susa, the capital of Ilam province of the Sumerians in southwest Persia, where it had been carried off as booty, presumably from Kish to place in a raid by a revolting king of Alam of a later date who had endorsed it accordingly, and it is now treasured in the lou Its record is strikingly is a striking illustration of the very advanced free constitutional government which King Manas Tusu administered, and discloses him as as a most enlightened ruler and respector of the free institutions and rights of private citizens, and quite on par with our most modern times, although about forty six centuries ago. The text occupies sixty nine closely written columns and records, and it goes on to, Okay, we'll read this because the purchase of several large estates in the neighborhood of Kish City, his capital, which he required for his official buildings and settlements for his officials, and for the estate of his son, wherein, instead of confiscating the necessary land and building already occupy and buildings already occupied, he purchased it legally at its full market value by shekels of money within within addition lavish gifts and payments for the goodwill of the tradesmen and others who were dispossessed, just as if he were a mere private citizen himself. The precise area of each that's different. And then they talk about let's go and wet a little bit further. So Many's was basically killed by a hornet. And this is how ridiculous their ability to decipher things and read these things. It was assumed that it was a hippoponymous, but it doesn't appear to have been remarked before in regard that keV and Egyptian also means a wasp, which thus shows that the Egyptian legend actually preserved the true traditional name of the animal which caused Many's death, though laterally misrepresent misinterpreted. So if they get something as bad as wasps of hippopotamus went wrong, what else do you think they've done to translations? And this is just basically showing that Many's was a uniter of different areas. So Many's the great, the greatest admiral of the old world, who was we have seen, had repeatedly made with his fleet the long deep sea voyage of about three thousand miles from the Persian Gulf and in this valley to each by the Arabian and Red seas, and who, as King Minos, was the most famous sea king in Greek tradition, espressly embarked on his last great voyage of exploration. That's land at the end of sunset. Let's see. You gotta get a little bit further now, I gotta slide through these. I take snapshots of these when I'm on the elliptical. In legend, Minos was the son of Zeus, just as Manes or Menace Tusu, who was the Manus the warrior. Like his father Sargon, who was not Semitic, he was a freaking Scythian. Aryan was a descendant of the human original of Zeus, namely King Zog Sac or Sachs, depending on which you're just sorry furing whatever language it is. He was like Menis or Manas, a voidary and priest of Zeus or Zog. He was a All these people were humans, even Indra and all these other deities they deified that some of them deified themselves in their own lifetime themselves. Because the priestcraft, the influence of Chaldean and Semitic people that they were ruling, that priestcraft already started influencing them and changing their their structure. And then you see an absolute calamity eventually happening, because it erodes them and they're going back into human sacrifice and all this other stuff. So they're corrupting a lot of these once noble people, and that's something that's discussed in the Orlandic Book. The Orlandic Book keeps coming back as being so so freaking significant because they might they mentioned all this stuff, the people that were master around with the witchcraft and the sorcery, with the basically the Semitic bullshit that gets added to civilization when you allow them into your communities. He was a sea emperor of the Mediterranean and laid Greece, including Athens, under a tribute, just as Many's or Manus was a sea emperor of Mediterrans, So basically saying the same guy, because they have the same story. Let's move on the physical type of the Minoans in crete, as seen in the Beautiful Cupbearer of Fresco shows the profile of the face is a pure and almost classic Greek. The physiognomy has certainly no Semitic caste, and similarly so the ivory carved figures and heads of the clay ceilings from uns Nasus are of fine Rian type, and the Dorians were early located there. These identities of the legendary king Minos of crete with the historical King Manys of Egypt or King Manus the Warrior, the Samerian or Aryan Sea Emperor of the Mediterranean are displayed, and he says, in the present table, let's gonna move on here. There's a lot of uh pages that I wrote that. Oh so, here's an interesting thing. The monster fish or cuddlefish sign has an Egyptian generally the same piptograph form as in Samerian, with the tentacles projecting from its mouth. The top of this fish sign in Samarian has the usual value of fish or fish and is defined as mighty fish and as a title of the Babylonian god of war or death named Nir or nar Find that interesting only because of the Katulu legend. Ap there's this guy named Naram that's also very important. But these there's a couple some reason here I want to read to you. Oh so, moon worship versus sun worship is basically what we're looking at in this time period, in the twenty eight hundred BC timeframe anywhere from thirty eight hundred to twenty eight hundred BC, when these civilizations consumer started cropping up and they were fully fledged, already had their own text. So obviously they came from someplace else, and they have their own histories already, and they found the importance of keeping it history. The Moon cult was the Chaldeans and the quote unquote Semitics that were worshiping dark deities, doing human sacrifice, doing animal sacrifice, and they got into conflict with them when they were taking over because the Sun cult wouldn't allow it. So it was the wrong he says, says, although Egypt, as we have seen, had been held for a time by Many's independently from his father Sargon. On Many's accession to the Imperial Mesopotamia throne, however, Egypt again became an integral part of the Sargonic Empire, in practically a colony of the latter. So this is again showing that it was the same people in every spot right there. It's just because they were in Egypt doesn't make them quote unquote Egyptians with our own you know, modern view of what that means. They were of the European persuasion, if you know what I mean. The leaders, same thing with Persia, same thing with everywhere else, including Summer. So it says the troops of Guti Land. So even as far back as when they first established anything of on record here that that's found. It was they were calling themselves the Guti, the Goths. Gosa wasn't a later, It wasn't a later, you know, you know, a signifying name that he called himself the Gouty, which means the same thing the troops of goody Land who now sees the imperial rule of Messapia about a quarter of a century after the beginning of the dark period of eclipse following the fall of the Sarragon's dynasty. There are of immense historical importance. They're national, So it was another it was another like wave of Gothic people coming from the same area, saw the corruption that was already occurring, but you know it was their people. But they took they were like this isn't and they came in and rebuilt the civilization again, the culture and the civilization and the strength of like what we considered like you know, being civilized. Same people every time, and when they and when they evaporate or get corrupted, everything falls apart, every fucking time, every every time, every time, and work over we're at right now. The national or tribal name of Guti, the name of the Guti troops who carried off the royalty of the Mesopotamia Empire by their conquest of Erach, the imperial capital about twenty four to ninety five BC, was recognized as obviously suggesting Goths when by Professor Shield when he announced in nineteen eleven his discovery of the Guti dynasty in Mesopotamia, and at the same time remarked that nothing yet proves that they were the ancestors of the Goths. This mere suggestion, however, that the Goths typically Aryan people, were already in existence as a great power at such an early period and actually ruling Mesopotamia, was so destructive of the Semitic theories on the alleged lateness of the Aryan race that as Syriologists promptly dropped the Gothic question altogether, and it is now never mentioned in any of the modern textbooks. As however, their identity is now clear from the new evidence. This first known mention of this great northern people and kingsmen of the Britons Ons by their own well known name and as advanced Sumerians, is of immense historical importance. Gati or Guti, the Goths called themselves in Europe from time immemorial down till about the middle of the Christian era, when their nationality was lost or changed. Let's see the aspiration of their got name the fuck into Goth was merely introduced by the Romans into their spelling of the same name and was not used by the Goths themselves. And I have shown that Goti or Goth is a dialect form of Khati, Kadi or Kuti title of the Hittites of the God, title used by the Arians or Samerian Phoenicians from the time of King rash. This makes more sense when you know when these time periods are when you read the Book of the Indo Aryans and of the Khati title of the ancient Britons kings on their pre Roman coins and that of the ancient Britains were Goths. This early record of the Gospe miss Patana's highly significant in view of having already elicited in the foregoing chapters that the first Samerian king of the first Samerian dynasty with his people who first introduced civilization into Mesopotamia Mesopotamia were Goths. It is also significant and by the way, this isn't the reason why I say we're all united here, because if doesn't matter where you're from, you're probably you're probably descended. They were everywhere. The early record of the Gossom Messpatanas highly signal. Gary said all that, foregoing chapters for some name introduce simply okay. So it is also significant that the first capital of the first Samerian or Gothic king of the first Samerian dynasty Kusi or Dar or in Dhara, the Oku Thor or Dar of the Gothic at Us, was, we are told by the Kish chronicle at Uku or Oku or Uku of the Gothic EDAs, which seems to be located by the new evidence at Tira, the modern Bogus Khoi. He says in the invasion of the Hittite invasion, It says the Hittite invasion, although they stutitfully themselves by stultifies themselves by still continuing stubbornly to deny that the Hittites were Arians, without giving any reason against the mass of new facts I have adduced for the Aryan racial origins of the Hittites. Let's move on a little bit further. The cause of this invasion and annexation of Mispoteena about a Guti or Gos at this early period may probably have been their resentment of the conquest and ravaging of their country with deportation of Gos as slaves by Sargon's great grandson shar So they're already being corrupted and they're already going to Rami, so going against their own people. Ghani Erie about seventy years before, although he was distantly of the same kindred, he dated two of his nal years from wars with Guti or Kuti land and claimed to have captured its king Sharlack. Moreover, about this period, the contemporary Mespotanian business documents recorded that Goudi and Ameright captives were sold as slaves in the markets of the Gosh. One of the things that they would not they went into slavery. I mean, they wanted you to follow rule, but they weren't into slavery. That's something that's also mentioned in the Orlando. So anything that you hear like this, this was already the corruption that was seeping into them and reason why they fell or were you know, there was wars and they were overthrown and who could overthrow them but their own people coming from the North, no wody else was strong enough. There's a lot of stuff in here about Indra and Gudiya. So thus the Goody or Gothic dynasty, which, like its fellow Samerian dynasties, were merely the ruling race over the black headed which means black haired Aboriginal Chldis, and always relatively few in proportion to the Kaldiic subjects. So there's a ton more of the Kaldians than the words of them. After keeping the peace and mistena for over a century of great prosperity, appears at last to have been fallen a victim to the victim, to their too complacent patronage of their chief priest, King Gudias excessive temple building. He was a little bit already on the twisted side, calling himself a god. This endless building and transportation of materials on such a vast and imperial scale was doubtless done largely by forced labor. And there is repeated reference to the heavy burden of taxation, not exactly what the other guy was doing, right Minos, And there is repeated reference okay, so for the support of an army of priests, the priestcraft. But they get that idea. All these harassing demands, coupled with their opposition to the moon cult and human sacrifice, must have placed a plausible excuse in the hands of the leader of the popular Kaldian revolt at Erek. Let's move on, I got a plan. Flower over me. It's kind of loud here to me noted that the aboriginal Chaldian moon deity or demon was feminine and was a form of the mother, goddess of darkness and the underworld of death. There is a death cult. Everything about the Semitic stuff is the death cult. But in the form adopted by these Samerians of Er, the moon, which is regarded in respect in its aspect of illuminary, is made masculine and cleverly affiliated to the Sun cult by being made the firstborn son of the Sun god personified as the god Sakh, who was actually a real person. One of the the earliest Sumerian references to the moon deity seems to be that of Narama Anzu or Sin. Right, they call Sin that's why you're a sinner if you're a moon right, the grandson of Sargon, in an inscription in which he invokes the moon, amongst other miscellaneous deities. So it was a sun versus the moon. Yeah, so it says, what the fuck? Everybody get away from Western type becomes still more in Rock. This period is characterized by weakening of imperial rule with the rise of crop, with the crop of rivalry city states. This is again talking about the semitization of by the priests adopting the Chaldean fables of the flood and creationists and fabricating silly, extravagantly fabious superhuman ages for their ancestors. Shit was happening already, the rewriting of history. I highly encourage getting makers of civilization. You can find it. It'll be easy to find. The name Kamu Rabbi hitherto supposed to be Semitic means in Sumerian the great Lotus, one of the names of the lotus in Samerian being Kamu or Kamu just with the next one less m as well as an Akkadian and Rabbi is dialectic for the Sarrian Rabba, which means great. That the name Kamu Rabbi is not Semitic and hitherto as is hitherto alleged, is also evidenced by the fact that it had to be translated into Semitic for the benefit what the hell is with everybody seeing me right now? For the benefit of his Babylonian and Assyrian Semitic subjects. It was thus, so they semitize it because the people that they're ruling over our Semites, but they were not. And this is how they they they skewed with the history. So Hamarabi, the great lawgivers, now he's Semitic noise isn't. No, he isn't. It was thus rendered kimta rapasti, meaning in Semitic plant great. Because this is how terrible the freaking language is. You go from the great lotus to plant right right? The reference in Samerian and the serio Babylonian literature and business documents. So okay, when we talk about lotus where meaning in Semitic plant great? Yeah, the reference in Samerian and a serial Babylonian literature and business documents to the lotus of one of the most beautiful and graceful of all flowers, and one esteemed especially sacred and a symbol of divinity in Egypt and India and sometimes representing the sun. Got the sun in Sumerian sacred seals. And if you look at this seal, that looks a lot like the Yule as well, where they formed their letters from the wheel, and that's the Lotus as well. Everything ties together. Go take a look at the ural in the book to see what I'm talking about. And this is more than that. That's what's sad is that Sanskrit and modern Indian name for the Lotus. Asked Kamala just without the age anyway, She's no, She's no flower deflowered. Sure well. Regard with regard to King Hammurabi's famous stone engraved engraved Law Code, which in the usual Samerian fashion, he reapped resents as having received in person from the hands of a Sun God, an Aryan priestly fiction borrowed by Moses Great. Doesn't that sound familiar that they borrowed that from him? And now you know what the template was when helping himself to some of those Aryan commandments for the benefit of his race. It is significant that in the theistic Indian, Chinese, and Japanese Buddhism of the Great Revelation or Vehicle, wherein Buddha is deified as the Sun God, the famous Law Code or of the latter is called the Great Lotus. Let's see, the new Aryan dynasty brought back many of the pure older, pure old Samerian features into Babylonia, including a return to the Samerian language or this is after a little bit of a corruption happened, or a dialect of it in their official documents. It proves to be one of the most interesting of all the later Mesopotamian dynasties as regards its Aryan and Western affinities, and one which continued to rule Babylonia for the exceptionally long period of nearly six centuries and contained those powerful emperors whose actual voluminous letters written in a dialect allied to the Hittites, to the well known pharaoh Akhnatan and his father of about thirteen hundred BC, they were the rulers everywhere they were. Let's move on a little bit. Foreign Arian rule again dominated Babylonia for a time with the conquest of the last Semitic king of Babylon, Nabonadis, by Cyrus the Persian, and as Babylonia was a strategic halfway house between Persia and the Levant and Egypt, the Persians continued to dominate the country till the Macedonian conquest by Alexander the Great, who was credited with the dream of restoring Babylon as the capital of his world empire on his tragic death. That continued to be held by his Eastern Seleucid governor and his descendants till the Roman occupation, and on its abandonment by the Romans, it reverted to its own Semitic aborigines with the rapid decline in its civilization. They have to live off of others. They cannot on their own because everything that there. What the hell is that fucking ice? Excuse me, I'm gonna don't get rid of that, okay. This practically complete disappearance of the Arian race in Babylonia is analogous to its disappearance from Greece, which formerly in classic times when the ad it Zenith was one of the chief centers of the Aryan race in Europe. This disappearance from Greece of the Aryan racial type, which gave that land undying fame over the world, has been well traced and analyzed by McDougal and others, as due to wholesale immigration and deportation and the relatively low birth rate of the Aryans as compared with the lower races, amongst other causes. Well, we don't get paid lots of money for having multiple children doing we don't get incentivized to do nothing but do that. Right. It has resulted, I mean I'm talking to scale to modern times. It has resulted in the present day population of Greece being, as Ripley shows, almost wholly of the non Aryan type, namely the round headed slav or Alpine race, along with the narrow browed, long necked, long headed, dark Mediterranean race, who two wholly different races from the classic Greeks who were of the Nordic or Aryan race. In the Sumerian ruling people were of the same racial physical type, with the same culture, traditions, religion, writing and language as the early Aryans who were of the Aryan, Gothic or Nordic race, as they were identify identical with the leading stock of the latter. Of the latter and the early Samarian kings sometimes called themselves in their monuments in Mesopotamia and in their Indus colony Goot or God, whilst one of the leading Samerian dynasties in Mespatheia called themselves. So they're just they're reiterating with they what you should have learned up to this point in the book. The Samarian stock of this Arian, Gothic or Nordic race first appears in the Samarian history in Cappadocia in Asia Minor or near Arteria, the old imperial capital of the Hittites or White Syrians. Uh, let's see where's this. So the early Arians or Nordics who suddenly appear there with a fully fledged civilization were presumably immigrants from the immemorial Gothic land in southeastern Europe, from the Danube to the Euxine or Black Sea and the Caucuses up to the Caspian region. And I have found that the owner's marks inscribed on prehistoric pottery in the Danube Valley in the third to fourth millennium Specie are written in Samerian script, as demonstrated in the place that they found. The first Samerian or Aaron king, a son worshiper and traditionally pictured in Gothic dress, was the historical original of the legendary culture hero, afterwards canonized or deified and famously styled by his different titles and personal name Thor Arthur as in King Arthur, legends right dr Indur or Indra, sag sig or Zeus, Prometheus, Bill Orbel Saint George of Cappadocia, odin Ad or Adam, who who in the copper Age built in Asia Minor, the first city used Sumerian writing, established agricultural monogamous, established agriculture, monogamous marriage, improved fire production, industrial life, and first civilization properly called let's see co called about three thousand three and seventy eight PC, so thirty three seventy eight PC, all the alleged vastly earlier dates of civilization and kings before this epoch being merely imaginary speculations with no foundation whatever in fact. And he captured the famous magic stone bull fetish of the Semitic Chaldean serpent worshippers of the Garden of Eden at carcemish on the Upper Euphrates, who opposed his great uplifting reformation of mankind, which famous trophy bowls still exists with its contemporary historical and genealogical inscription of his grandson, his great grants on Udu's bowl now disclosed as the original holy Grill of the original king Arthur in three thy three hundred and seventy eight PC. The second Samerian or Arian King. This so now we know where the legends from and why they keep on reproducing themselves. They're being stolen and added to Semitic thing to give them some kind of history. The aspects that they know that resonate with people. They just take them and say they're theirs. The second Samarian r Aaron King. I don't know if I need to read that one. Yeah, no, here is the second samarianr Arian king, the son and successor of the first, was the historical original of the legendary culture hero uriously styled by his No. No, this is a different one. Spiles different titles in personal named Bacchus, so they've they corrupted Bacchus or Dionysus nimrod ISAs Marda, Saint Michael of Tassio of the ancient pre Roman Britain coins and prehistoric and inscriptions. Gohan or Khan, Sir Gawain, Sir Gawain, Right, you shouldn't recognize that on Or Kane greatly extending agriculture and inventing the plow. He vastly increased the food supply of the ancient world and made industrial time life possible, so that he was laterally deified as Bacchus and Tassio by grateful humanity. He descended from Cappadocia into Mesopotamia. He in the thirteenth year of his reign in Cappadocia and established there the first Mesopotamian kingdom and empire over the aboriginal Kaldi or black headed people, with his chief capital at kish and Enoch or Erek, which he built and his advent there, along with his aristocratic ruling Arian or Gothic clan, forms the advent of the Samerians of modern writers. The official title of goot or got used by most of these kings and their governors, as also the title used by their governors uh Kati sig or prince or priest king of the Khati indicates their Hittite or Gothic Nordic race as rulers. The division of civilization into Western and Eastern began with the separation of Egypt and the Mediterranean from the Mesopotamian Empire on the fall of Sargon's dynasty. The Mesopotamian Empire tended tending to adopt more of the more and more of Chaldean oriental traits, whilst the Gothic stock left in Asia Minor, in Egypt and Syria Phoenicia retained generally the Western features of civilization and so diffused it. The Sumerians so far from having died out, This is so far from having died out and became and become totally extinct in race, civilization, and language. With the downfall of the Er dynasty about two twenty three PC, as is dogma asserted by this ceriologist. On the contrary, continued to be the sole imperial rulers in Mesopotamia throughout all the subsequent dynasties down to and inclusive of the Kasi dynasty. The reason why these dynasties do not call themselves Samerian is merely the same as with the other so called Sumerian dynasties, namely that Samerian as an ethnic title does not name, namely that Samerian that does not exist and was merely fabricated by modern Assyriologists and thrust upon these Aryan people who never once used it for themselves. As a fact, these so called Sumerians are found to have continued down to the Classic period to be the ruling aristocratic cast in all the known civilized states in the world. This is our world. We act like it's not because we've been brainwashing into thinking that we owe these special people something. They o us. They took our identity. We're the fucking chosen people. Where was I? And they emerged in the classic European periods, somewhat mixed with local tribal elements, under the different local titles of the various widely scattered Aryan colonial city states ord nations as Egyptians, Hittites, Cletians, Ionians, Trojans, Carians and Phoenicians, Cretans, Dorians, rka Ns, the Athenians, Thracians, Tuscans, saw Us, Romans, Venetians, Goths, just goes on and on, Jutes, Swedes, Norse, Danes, Angles, Caddie, Germans, Saxons, Oryal Cyths, Medese and ancient Persians Parthians Parthians, Yes, the right India Indo Aryans, a modern title especially appropriate for the Brahmin cast Britons and Britains, Bretons and Britains and the Samerian civilization language against Samari quotes and writing are shown to be the basis of the civilization language and writing of those tribes and nationalities, as well as those of their descendants at present day. This is our world. It's been our world, it's never been theirs. And we're shamed because they know we have a conscience, we have empathy, we have compassion, we have sympathy. They play on our humanity because they have none, and they have no scruples and they have no conscience. That could be an upper hand to when you're manipulating people. That's like, I always bring up that movie, The Invention of Lying. That's what happened to us. Spar like the The sheer ability to be treacherous and have no nobility and no character blows our minds too much for it to for us to rationally believe that that's somebody could be like that. The Samarian language is demonstrated to be the parent of the whole family of Aryan or Indo European languages, ancient and modern, and especially of the English language. Stop shoting on your own language if you happen to be speaking it. The Aryans are disclosed as the originators and chief developers and propagators of the world civilization and civilization may thus be broadly termed arianization. Betcha that sits nice? Huh? Where there is that? Okay, So no Semitic dynasty whatever is found to have existed in Mesopotamia, nor so far as known to history elsewhere. Right, they need something to be built, and then they could until it's all sucked up down to the end of the Kasi dynasty. And by the way, at the same time killing animals and people for their sick cult and they're sick sorcery, let's see from the Casse dynasty. The historical evidence also bridges over to present day. Wait, I don't know something else. Oh yeah, so Udu now as closed to be the fourth king is placed after the third thirty eighth king of the post Aluvians in the very latest textbook by these two classes of arguments. Similarly, the Samarian king medi number twenty in our list, whom, by the way they call Smitic and semitize his name into miss Sillim, is placed conjecturally thirty six thirty eight BC, while it's the first and earlier king. This is how they're screwing up the chronology and the people. Right, Whil's the first and earlier king of this dynasty. Number fifteen in our list is placed arbitraary at least several centuries later, at thirty one hundred BC. Such misplacements show how very inexact and misleading these two classes of arguments may prove in estimating chronology. Some more stuff, some stuff about Saint Michael being also of this really early time, Saint Andrew, Saint George, all these were based. These legends are based off of kings that were arian, the rise of man and destroying the degrading Semitic serpent and moon worship with its sanguinary sacrifices, as well as the glorious achievements of his almost equally heroic soun Gan are spitefully mutilated and inverted. Therein, though it is remarkable how near to the historical fact that Hebrews have preserved this day. Let's safe wizardmarked from that. Yeah, so once again they're taking credit, they're taking over. That's enough for today on that topic. But I encourage you reading that book and understanding and reidentifying and reconnecting with who you are and understanding that this has been our world. So all that negative talk about the yerl give it up, give it up, give it up. You're stuck on a wheel. Yeah, that might all be true, but you know what, it's not theirs, and they're not controlling it. We're relinquishing our power. We're giving it up to them because we're messed up here. And that's what they work off. They work on this, right, just like we saw, everything's stilling on it. It's all about perception and perspective we get. If we shake that loose, maybe we'll get a little better. Right, that's it. Oh, by the way, that's not it. It's not it first and foremost, even though it's last. All right. So the Patreon is disguise the limits. Okay, disguise thelimits patreon dot com. There's gonna be a couple of things on there. There already are a bunch of stuff on there that isn't shared elsewhere. And there's also the Niche and Dan. There's another one coming up soon, the WU Done It is coming out. We're gonna do it on the eighteenth, So be where we're gonna be recording on the eighteenth, s to go out the same day, and we got lots to talk about, all right. So that's going to be happening soon. Today is the thirteenth, so five days from now. What else do I want to say? Okay, so you're here if you're on Rumble, it doesn't matter if you're on FTG Media, and that's awesome too. The description is copied and pasted exact same on both. So the money treet Publishing dot Com link is right here. Use B A A L for ten perces off your tire order. And like I had mentioned before, if you get nothing else, I would highly recommend starting if you're not familiar to any of this information with Helstorm. Helstone's right here, and I don't just recommend it, I insist upon it. Get Hellstorm, get the book. You want, the DVD or whatever else, that's fine, but read that book. Read that book. In addition, this will take you a while to get through. This might be for like you know, not the one on one class right watch Europa. Pay very close attention to part four, but the whole thing is important. Okay. They took it down off a Rumble, and when I was doing it with commentary, they just took it down. And I think that's what they did on Spotify. I had five videos taken down or audio files take it down for dangerous content. I'm assuming I can't tell because it doesn't tell me which one it is. It just shows me a u ur l of a of a of a post that doesn't exist anymore because they took it down. So I'm I supposed to verify which one it was, but I'm thinking that they attacked the Europa serious somebody bitching complaint to Spotify it sounds like. And then five of my audios went down, but they didn't take me down, and they were supposed to do that after three but they So there's something we're going on. Rumble took down fourteen in my videos, maybe more that I'm not aware of, and I have no strikes anyway, so there's that. There's a lot of other stuff on here. Explore around. But I again, if if you haven't read this book, you have to. You have to. It's that important. Okay, now we're back on here. Doctor Peter Glidden has given us an extension us you, me, and everybody who watches Ballbusters. I'm already remember, so I can only do it once. But that's not correct. I guess you don't have to capitalize the beast. I guess you can't capitalize the beast. It's not it is case that'stive and you don't want to capitalize the best. But click this link to live big farm behind and you still get fifty percent off for another what is it seventeen day. Don't sleep on it though, okay, because then you'll you'll miss it like you did in August. Get them. If you get the annual, you're gonna save another one hundred and twenty dollars off to the total because it's thirty dollars a month with with the fifty percent off. But if you get it as an annual, it breaks down to being twenty dollars a month, which is cheaper than what I pay for it, or or you can think of ESBA having four months free. All right, all right, but get it done. Come join us over there. We have like eighty one people from the show that have signed up in the last year, but like a lot of them happened in the last month, and I do jump into their his life chats too, like on the on the Tuesday Night ones. I try to make those I asked the question in the last one. So Gibson Goo dot com for the computer fundraiser we did get a couple in we get and let me just click so I can thank people, all right, So Brad spring spring Gate, thank you, sir, Carrie, thank you. Let me read you what you guys said. Hi, Dan, Sorry, I said, Oh no, though, don't ever say sorry for something doing something nice. No, don't do that. Love all the work you do for your h the all the work you do your You're the voice for the people. Take care and keep pointing out these child sacrificing parasites. Loved the family. Thank you, Thank you very much. Brad. I'm not signed in so it's not I can't look respond. But Carrie, thank you for all your knowledge and your endless effort to research the truth and share with the community. Thank you, Carrie bush Master. Thank you Sean. I think I said thank you guys the last ones, but everybody who's ever done so thank you. But you did twice, think I yeah, dude, dude, thank you.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So there that's we're trying to get to this goal. Like I said, I got wiped. It didn't come from there, but I like, I didn't take it out of this fun but man, I took it out of my safe. Over eight hundred dollars in the last two days. And that's why I'm gonna go buy a Reefer battery, not a fucking two hundred and twenty dollars one plus tax today. It's fucking it's just won my ac fix. I had to end up, you know, fixing ten other things that they broke or disturbed enough for it to start to break. Unbelievable. Unbelievable just sucks rate it out of Yeah, every every time you get to out here, you get kicked back down to there, and I know everybody agrees, and there's and understands it knows what my what I'm feeling. So that's why I know you relate. And then Simper frillc is the drop spot for everything, right, you can just click Doctor glenn'sleak from there and then just use ball Busterers all the over case. Get doctor Peter, sorry, get Doctor Monzo's book here, and that's the code ball Bushers fifteen. And then the Azure Well products. People are asking, what's something that you know if I can't afford longevity this month, is there something that can take well? Yeah, take us a whole hopefully vitamin the Azure Well and you get five percent off of the BB five. The full of acumic acid will last you ninety days and the smallest container will last you ninety days. And also so that's three months, right, and then the core copper would be a great idea. But the IP six will get you all the stuff that the AEO has and then it's a potter or you can get in a like capsule form. I think the powder it probably be better, especially if you have some of them with your stomach asses not dissolving stuff. You don't want to shoot it out to back end when not get the benefits. The book is here. I've been referencing the book and awful lot lately. It's very relevant. I'm itching to start the new one. I just got to get other things done first. More of these products, the creatine, and there's going to be more friends. It's more companions. Here. Some other product for the supplement line, but that's a creating hydrochole ride, clean source supplements, no other crap. It's just one hundred percent creating HCl and you only need about a gram. But people, you can take up the five or more depending on what your workout routine is. Like, I mean, you might not need that much, but and I usually give a little extra to people who order it from the show, like an Euxtra twenty servings, actually fifteen servings, stuff like that. There you go, and then there's all the sauce and it's all called awesome hot sauce because you know it is. And there you go, all right, Hey, what's up? What's up? Varcanesel? Hey, man, real people, you know, real people have to work. I do too, actually, but it's just, uh, you know, I have some time in the day earlier before I have to go do crazy insane stuff and rack my brain. So don't worry about not hitting like the most inopportune time of the day to have to sit down and watch something or listen to something. It's all good, ourch angel you are the man, and I think everybody. Maybe I'll get to the gym today. Probably not. We'll probably be doing other stuff. Got a good to the battery. You guys have a wonderful day. If you do want to help out with the computer fund, we're maybe if this is the halfway mark, we might be here. We might be there straight up and down or maybe just a little bit tilted to the pod. You know above the middle. I gotta check it. I haven't looked in a while to see because it takes a while for it to fall actually into the account. Then I can look at it and tell you so it's like three to five days before the processing happens, and then I can say, Okay, this is how much we got. Alrighty, thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. But dude, doctor Peter Glynn thing I'm telling you you want to you do that way. It helps you out. You can take control of your health. Now put it in the hands of these six psychopathic, parasitic eugenics, mass murdering freaks who are planning to do this lockdown shit all over again. And uh, instead of trusting that, trust yourself and trust what you can gain and learn from someone who wants you to be independent. Doctor Peter Gluten doesn't want doesn't want uh patience, He wants students, all right, see you