Speaker 1: Oh red des are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan. I'm Jacob another live show. This is going to be an awesome one. With all of the good Cult members already joining us in mass It is an awesome thing to see that you guys are just showing up right on time. What a beautiful thing that we gone got going on over here. It is quite awesome. So I just want to say thank you to all of the good Cult members out there that are supporting us in this way, and thank you for coming to hang out with us on every Tuesday night. This this makes uh Tuesday Night's great again?
Speaker 3: Would you say? Agreed? One hundred percent agreed?
Speaker 4: And honestly, y'all, we couldn't do what we do without all of you supporting us in this way and finding the time to join us in all of our all of our foolishness, you know what I mean. Sometimes Tuesday Nights we stay super on topic. Sometimes we are doing way off the rails here, but like that's what this is for, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We have so many shows going on every single day of the week, right, Sometimes we come with some topics we want to stay on task. We want to keep it rolling sometimes like this is for y'all as much as it is for us. Let's just be wild with it.
Speaker 3: The memes are already where it goes.
Speaker 2: The memes are already getting crazy.
Speaker 3: Let me guess Alex is already dropping the ship.
Speaker 2: No, Alex, you know, typical calling everybody faggots, which is good.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Alex, I don't know if you can respond right now, but how are you recovering? Would love to get an update from you, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, So let's just start right at the very beginning. Alexandra says, what's up, you fucking fagots?
Speaker 4: Heading witch.
Speaker 2: Mario said, good evening, y'all. Hope y'all had a good weekend and start of the week. Anthony Mario, how the hell are you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: I feel like I ain't talked to you in a hot minute.
Speaker 4: You're a resident Santoria correspondent and you've been mia. But then you jump in, sometimes sometimes you out, sometimes you hear. I get it. Life's a bit work, be crazy, but glad to see you still alive and well.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, this is uh. It's good to be with all of you here. We appreciate. We appreciate you guys big time.
Speaker 4: So yeah.
Speaker 2: Continuing on, Anthony said, evening, fellas and folks, what a be hanf of Meome welcome. R G in Gamatria said, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Boys, Happy Tuesday, Dirty Jew. Love you to death.
Speaker 2: God, I love this job right when you can just say happy Tuesday, get dirty Jew.
Speaker 4: You know, I know, Royce knows. I'm saying this specifically out of a place of love.
Speaker 2: So outsides Gypsies, it's all love up in this bea so uh. The spirit animal said, sup you beautiful bastards the spirit animals in the house. I don't know what this show would be like if the spirit Animal didn't show up on a Tuesday night. Wouldn't that be strange?
Speaker 4: It would be it would feel empty, It would feel a lot less, you know, a lot quieter. I don't know, It's just it's not worth thinking about because I don't think we're going to have a day where he misses unless he's like in the hospital or some ship.
Speaker 2: Even then, even then he's go, yeah, you know, how.
Speaker 5: Would sex to join the fucking cult?
Speaker 2: That's my man? You know what, sell your house and give us all your money. Too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, speaking.
Speaker 4: Of everybody, if y'all have heard about this new Antichrist figure, mister Abdullah hashim.
Speaker 3: At Sadika, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: We just shot an episode about his punk ass today. We got this long expose about him. It's a very interesting conversation. For the record, I don't think he's the Antichrist. I don't think he's a cult leader, right And I'm not gonna give it a new way. It's worth watching the episode and listening to it. Let's just say he learned how to be a cult leader from some of the best, and I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: He's an anti cool person. I'll give him that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, he the sexual abuse.
Speaker 2: They it's crazy, piece of shit. Fuck him anyhow, I'm moving on the honey Badger said, Yay, everyone's man crush is back. What's good Nick? Of course, everybody's got a hard for Nick, and rightfully so.
Speaker 4: I mean he's a gorgeous man, like uh all all straight man, you know, ego aside, Nick's hot, dude.
Speaker 3: I get it, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie like anytime I I you know, you grow up with people and then you hear about stories about how they got to pray the gay out of you. You know, I used to date a girl that you had to you had to pray the gay. And I've always looked at gay people in a very different kind of sense, not that they're it's wrong that they're gay or anything. I'm just like, oh, they like something completely opposite of what I like.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: But that being said, Nick, you can include me in on the conversation.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it. I get people's raging hard on for Nick. I'm leaving it that it's like Brad Pitt, I get it. You know, I'm not gay, but I understand you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt. And I would actually take Nicholas over Brad Pitt, so oh.
Speaker 3: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And that's an including from fight Club. You know, I'll take Nick over fight Club Brad Pitt.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's a statement.
Speaker 7: Dog.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all day, honey badger. What do you got to say about this this sentiment, sir?
Speaker 8: Oh ship, Nick's in the same category, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hardy, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chill, dude, I'm not gonna lie I a lucky woman due a.
Speaker 9: Lucky braun I'm not gonna be able to make it out of the living room.
Speaker 7: My head's gonna be so big.
Speaker 2: Which one dog, Oh boy, oh boy. Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I've been with quite a number of gal in my past, and there's a large percentage of them that I would rather have been with Nick than some of them. Am I right? Am I right?
Speaker 3: I feel that I do.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: It just god gat Okay, So it's all jokes a little bit. So, uh, Luke said, I've made a little bit of a breakthrough.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Those shows that we've been having with Luke have been insane. I wanted to get some of y'all's opinions on some of the things that he's bringing up, because this isn't just some hair brained thing that he's spouting via download from the prophet Yakoub, you know what I mean, Like, this is stuff that he's actually creating. He's creating an AI kind of thing to be able to map out exactly all of the physics and the science, and well, if the physics and the science is correct, then this is what's going on. And I love that because it's it's turning their own work on their head. And I think that it's a beautiful thing. So yeah, Luke is the fucking man. And I would actually say probably a little bit of an autistic genius fum. Being serious, this is another version of weaponized autism, bro, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: I'm fucking here for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of the man with the tizzy, what a do lucal uh, Lucal Luke Luke.
Speaker 10: So, I was, you know, just casually at work thinking about light and shit, and I've basically come up with my own theory. And it's kind of similar to some other theories that have been suggested, like a little bit of quantum mechanics, a little bit of Copenhagen interpretation, a little bit of simulation hypothesis.
Speaker 11: So what it is, in short is.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to come up with a good name for it, but as of right now, about the only thing I have is divine emission theory.
Speaker 11: What it states is light is the fastest form of matter in the universe.
Speaker 10: While it takes like ten years to travel ten light years from our perspective, relativity tells us that for the photon, this journey has experienced instantaneously. This implies that at a moment of emission, the photon already knows every interaction it will encounter, suggesting it does not operate randomly, but according to a purposeful design, whether by divine command or intelligent free programming.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, real quick, you said that light is the fastest matter we have. Would you consider a photon matter because it doesn't have a mast or a density. Yes, it can be affected by gravity, Yes it can be affected by outside sources.
Speaker 3: But is it and what you would consider matter.
Speaker 11: As of right now? Science considers it matter?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I mean, I know they just got to where they could freeze it, so I guess it's got some sort of physical properties to where they can make it a solid state and I guess turn it into matter. But I guess, I guess that's kind of the same conversation. As water can be a solid liquid or a gas, it's still matter in any one of these. I guess light in the photon stage is a version of its matter. But if they can solidify it and freeze it, then that would imply that it does have.
Speaker 3: Some sort of atomic structure to it as well.
Speaker 12: Well.
Speaker 2: You have to include plasma on that com versation on too, say again, so you have to include include plasma in on that conversation out too.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you do. Absolutely.
Speaker 10: Basically, what this what this is stating is that and we've talked about the quantum world a little bit, and the quantum world it it's very good at computing, but everything else it it really doesn't apply because as soon as it the observer effect that they talk about, is it interacting with anything, anything whatsoever. As soon as it interacts with anything, it reverts back to classical physics. So that means literally, like whenever they're doing these quantum tests and all that stuff, they're in like the most controlled area that you can ever possibly imagine. Everything is super cool, so that way, you know, everything can stay in their quantum state.
Speaker 6: Light.
Speaker 10: This literally means that light does this without the need for that. That light is literally knowing every interaction it will have over billions of light years at the point of emission, meaning as soon as the light leaves that sun that's however far away, it already knows every interaction that it's going to have as soon as it is emitted.
Speaker 2: That's a long way of saying, we live in a fucking simulation, am I right?
Speaker 10: Whether you want to consider it a program simulation or a god simulation.
Speaker 2: Same different.
Speaker 4: It would have to.
Speaker 10: Be no matter what at the end of the day, no matter what.
Speaker 9: Well also saying that the light knows implies that it's conscious on its own. Yeah, that's the real big kicker there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, and that that is crazy, dude, that the light seems to be a conscious entity. It knows when it's being observed, has been seen through the double slit experiment that it acts completely different whenever it is being watched, which means it has some level of awareness. We're talking about fucking photons, bro, Like it is looking back at you and realizes that there's somebody looking at it, and so it reacts differently. Like that is next level spooky shit.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 11: It literally means that.
Speaker 10: Everything that you do see from space could indeed be fake. It could be pre programmed.
Speaker 2: Wow, could just be rendered like rendering at a you know, if we're talking about a simulation and things that are, you know, hundreds of millions of light years away, could it just mean that it's still in the process of rendering almost I don't know. I don't know. It's just a theory.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to get you back on the show to dive even deeper into these things you're discovering and things that you are uh you know, proposing. As far as this goes, I find it completely mind blowingly fascinating.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it makes me want to just smoke a big fat bowl and just sit back and listen. To be honest with you, because.
Speaker 10: There also has implications to So I always forget his name, but the guy that's doing the DMT lasers, this has implications to that as well.
Speaker 2: Danny Gohler, Yeah, yes, that's applies to it. I love that fucking guy.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I love him, bro, me too.
Speaker 9: Did you listen to his h his show that he did with with Danny the other Danny His names Danny Jones. Yeah, Danny Jones with the guy from Megadeath No, no, yeah, so Danny Gohler, I think it was Megadeth. No, either Mega Death or Five Finger Death Punch, one of the two.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Anyway, he knows the lead singer of one of those bands, one of the guys, the lead singer of one of those bands.
Speaker 7: It's one of the two.
Speaker 9: And that dude is like he's from like Croatia or something, and uh, and he's like real big into psychedelics and DMT and all the stuff, and and just kind of going back and forth. He tells his kind of story of growing up like in communism and all this stuff and and the revolution they went through, and then him kind of like exploring consciousness and all this stuff and and getting into music and and just that dude's fucking brilliant also. And just listening to them to go back and forth and talk about, you know, DMT and everything on the Danny Goehler Show was like, it was pretty pretty cool. That other guy, his singer friend is like a wizard too for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, I'll tell you what. And I know that it's not for everybody, but psychedelics just unlock something in your mind that gives you access to way more shit than what you ever thought that you'd ever be able to compute. For sure, Like there is just something to it. Would you find it?
Speaker 3: Sold?
Speaker 4: Tamba bath three is old Tampbathree, and Danny Guller, which I think he's one of the guitarists for five for Your Death Pots.
Speaker 7: Okay, maybe guitar God.
Speaker 13: I had no idea they did a show to look at this Sultan Sultan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, I wonder if he has a time continuum trends function.
Speaker 1: Huh Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 2: It so uh hard g. This is the meme that I was cracking up at earlier.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: It's a picture of the Last Supper, three different stages of it, and it says, eat some bread, it's my body, drink wine, it's my blood. Anyone want mayo?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: Boys like I'm out?
Speaker 2: Oh you're sick. That is a perfect That is a perfect jew meme right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, You're welcome, no problem, That's what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: You're the man, uh spirit animal. Did you want some mayonnaise with that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: No, But that meme did make me think, oh, have you either of y'all watched the movie The Man from the Earth from A two thousand and seven, I want to.
Speaker 3: Say, The Man from Earth?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Uh so the premis is upper clothe magnium man, essentially a caveman who has lived fourteen thousand years.
Speaker 5: It's a good, deep, uh.
Speaker 6: Thought provoking movie, though it's uh there is one part that I myself kind of got upset at and said that is sacriligious as shit. But the guy the movie that it's based off of is a devout Uh so it's based off of books and the guy who wrote him as a devout atheist and everything, which I guess is a double oxymoonic, but a devout atheist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a bit of an oxymoron, isn't it.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean you've got even science are still religion.
Speaker 6: A religion is still technically a I mean science is still technically religion because one man's magic is another man's science.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is atheism considered a religion?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like an anti religion. But therefore, in saying that it's also a religious, it's like there's no dogma to it, but it's a adherence and a belief system.
Speaker 3: So a religion by any other name.
Speaker 2: They don't know what it is, but they know what it is. It's not kind of right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I just think they're at the very most are just a agnostic that doesn't want there to be a god so they don't have to feel guilty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the people that say, you know, we came from nothing. When we die, we're going to nothing and all of this is meaningless.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm just like, I believe that's called a nihilistic viewpoint.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean there's different versions of atheism, right. There's the ones that at least are they wouldn't consider themselves agnostic, but within a four minute conversation you can turn them agnostic just to say that they don't know everything, so it's possible that there's a creator out there.
Speaker 3: Boom, Now they're agnostic.
Speaker 4: But then the nihilist atheist, those are the ones that, like, I don't know what gets them out of bed every morning, Like when you listen to their viewpoints on life on not just without God, what are you even doing No no, no, no, no no no, no, even believing in yourself in that way anything. The true nihilist atheist that is, it's that's gotta be a sucky life, dude.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's funny. There's actually this comedian and I can never remember his name, but he makes a perfect point and this is pretty funny. He goes, uh, so there are people out there that believe that we came from nothing and we're going into nothing when we die, and he goes, so you mean you're merging back with your creator? Yeah, essentially, right, Like if you're gonna join back into the nothingness, from which you came?
Speaker 4: Is that not.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's kind of.
Speaker 3: I like how Dane Cook did it with that one atheist.
Speaker 4: I just saw that that old clip play on my YouTube here not too long ago.
Speaker 3: It is like he some dude sneezed on the elevator.
Speaker 4: He's like, oh, bless you, and he's like, I'm an atheist actually, so I don't believe you could do that. And he's just like, Okay, didn't ask for all of that. What happens when you when you die?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh, I know what happens when I I know I'm gonna become a tree? And he's like, well, I really hope you become a tree and someone takes you and you know, turns you into paper and prints the Bible you. It's like, yeah, fucking hey, why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, That's one thing I'll never understand is atheist. That's almost like you're looking at so much, like so many instances that would prove that there is something beyond this physical reality, whether you want to say that it's creation or God or the universe or spirits or whatever you want to call it, Like there's absolutely something going on here, Like something unseen is absolutely attached to this reality without a shadow of a doubt facts. So, yeah, I don't want any mayonnaise Royce.
Speaker 4: Nope, we're good at plus Mayo's fucking nasty. I know I get shitit on for that because white people were like, who do you eat sandwiches without mayonnaise? Because I just don't eat them with mayonnaise because it tastes nasty.
Speaker 2: What do you like mustards?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 4: I do fuck with a little bit of mustard, but I like spicy mustard or some djon.
Speaker 3: That's my shit.
Speaker 2: Spicy mustard is solid. I do love a bit of mayonnaise. It is uh Helman's all day.
Speaker 3: I can't fuck dude.
Speaker 4: I know it's just whipped up eggs, but I'm also allergic to eggs, so I guess, you know, maybe there's something to be said for that.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on miracle whip then fake mayonnaise?
Speaker 3: It's still gross. It tastes gross.
Speaker 2: I actually like both of them. Dano said, Ah, the thing that makes Tuesday worth living for damn skimpy baby. Uh dirty Sanchez? What a dirty Sanchez said? Hey, pimping sand witch. Uh glad to see you Jamie said what up?
Speaker 3: And it went to Jamie.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal posted a meme said I would have called you sooner, but I had a frog in my throat, and it's it's yeah, yeah that.
Speaker 3: You know. We don't have to spend a lot of time on this one.
Speaker 4: I'll just say that the whole thing with the Muppets, with Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy, that always struck me as an odd couple, like just in general.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there's like underlying euphemisms there that I'm just not putting enough brain power in to understand.
Speaker 2: But like you know, I'm sure there's some than some esoteric meaning or some bullshit behind it.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be gotta be.
Speaker 4: It't because they're calling like skinny dudes, get with fat bitches.
Speaker 3: That's not what was being said there. It's gotta be esoteric. Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm super jealous of the white boy Wizard over there on the hall, just listening to the show. Baby, let's go.
Speaker 4: I saw it earlier and I didn't want to interrupt, but yeah, no, I'm gonna have to ask some questions about that bike here in a bit. But I'm jealous. It's been too long since I've been on two wheels, and I feel my soul.
Speaker 3: Dying a little bit every day. I'm not on one, brother, So good for you.
Speaker 2: I I plan actually we plan on getting our motorcycles at the same time. And you're gonna teach me, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so fucking down. I'm so down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've always wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and have a motorcycle. It just seems like the most freeing thing that you can do.
Speaker 4: It's freeing, it's adrenaline, but enough that you can handle it. I actually feel safer on a motorcycle than I do in a car, because worst comes the worst, Like I am in complete control of it, you know what I mean. It's not I don't know. Maybe that's just me with my own overconfidence with it. And I have gone down before, and I've wrecked a car before, And yes, I had to walk of the cane after I wrecked the bike. I might have been better off quote unquote when I wrecked the car. But also you're kind of stuck, like there's only so much maneuverability you can do in a car. There's only so much that you can get out of the way of shit like that. A bike dude, you make your own fucking road if push come to shove, do.
Speaker 2: You whenever you were riding your bike, were you wearing like like the biker pants with like the little paddings and stuff in there too.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I feel like I would want to chaps, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean just like you know, it's like like dirt bike attire, like you know.
Speaker 4: What I mean, wearing boots, jeans, and flannel typically or if there was enough wind, a hoodie or a leather jacket. And I usually was wearing a cut, but that was because I was riding with a club in Virginia at the time, so you know, if I was on the bike, my cut was fucking flying. But yeah, no, I never wore the pads and stuff you can, like, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna judge you for it. If you ever go down, trust me, you'll wish you had them. But yeah, nah, I wish I would have had some chaps, dude, in Luisi, I'm sorry. And when I was living in DC, riding in like twenty eight degree weather and shit, yo, some leather chaps would have been clutch. But I was broke and I had to get to work, so it was just fucking I guess I'm wearing two sets of long John's under my jeans and that's just what we're riding with.
Speaker 2: But it'd be like that speaking of asilist chaps.
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 2: Spirit animal?
Speaker 5: I am not Sean Michaels and too. Oh my boy, did you say twenty something degrees?
Speaker 4: Yeah? In DC, the only times I would not ride because that was my vehicle to get to and from work, Like that was just what it was. So uh if the only times I would not ride is if it was under twenty degrees ambient temperature, because when you're riding, you're cutting down twenty right off the top, like wind chilling everything. So riding in zero hurts, like it physically hurts my joints in my body. I know there's gonna be people up north They're like, we're being a bitch, yo, I am a bitch with the COLT. I've been very open and honest about that since day one.
Speaker 2: That's one thing that I would be like really weary of though, like riding on a motorcycle and in like up north where there's black ice.
Speaker 4: That that is the other time if it was under twenty degrees ambient, or if there was black ice on the roads, because wol boy, let me tell you that's a mistake.
Speaker 3: You'll make one fucking time, and then you'll you'll.
Speaker 4: Get real good with God real quick, and you'll decide, you know what I'm it's better if I just would have called sick today, like it's gonna be fine. I'd rather call in sick than actually die this morning. But yeah, other in that rain, snow, whatever else. Yeah, I was riding my bike.
Speaker 2: Yeah that sounds fun. I'm happy I live in the South. That makes that ride a little bit more feast.
Speaker 4: Facts, big facts. Now, riding in the rain does suck, but I mean, you know, it's just water.
Speaker 2: It feels like needles though, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: It does hurt. That's why I had a windshield. Okay, down behind that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mario said, going to pipeline in California this week, still practicing and starting my Baba Lawo training.
Speaker 4: If I said that correctly, you're starting your training to become your own godfather dog.
Speaker 2: That would be so sick.
Speaker 15: Uh, yeah, pretty much. So it's gonna take a few years, but we'll see, all right.
Speaker 3: I said, God, I meant Padrino. Correct, yeah, Padrina. Yeah, I got Padrina.
Speaker 4: So you have to go through training in order to be somebody's Padrina. I remember you telling us about this. How long does that training typically take or is that specifically up to you as how pick how quickly you pick it up.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's not up to me and all.
Speaker 15: It's up to the councils, like a council of like you know, elders.
Speaker 11: Pretty much. I have to go to Cuba.
Speaker 15: Yeah, kind of weary I'm gonna get there because uh yeah, the United States and Q but uh yeah, I just use my Mexican citizenship and fly from Mexico to to Cuba.
Speaker 13: Well there's a will, there's a way, my boy, absolutely, sante Ria, Dude, that is it is such an interesting thing, Santoria, You know, like everything that whenever he came on and talk to us a little bit about it, man, like, how can you That's one of the things to where you know, certain people they believe in certain.
Speaker 2: Religions and uh and and a lot of it is like okay, you kind of just got to take it on faith. But there's there's nothing wrong with that, Santorria. You get some results. You know what I'm saying, Like, there's something absolutely to that. I'm not gonna say all positive results, but results nonetheless.
Speaker 3: No doubt.
Speaker 2: I do find it fucking awesome. Though Jamie said, uh, gonna tattoo myself right now. Let's fucking go on, savage dude. I I I have a hard proble inflicting pain on myself. I don't mind receiving pain as long as it's not to myself. But whenever it comes to like you ever see those people in movies that, like the Punisher, anytime he gets into a fight or anything like that, he's fucking sewing himself up. Fuck that all day.
Speaker 11: I could.
Speaker 2: There's no way I could do that.
Speaker 16: Hi, brother, the best pot is I can't even write my own name, so this is going to be sketches all held.
Speaker 2: I think the best pot was the word pot when you said.
Speaker 3: That, is this your first time giving yourself some me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 16: I have four other really bad trash ones that look like I was on meth.
Speaker 2: So this homie, Yeah, so Jr. Said Dead Underscore Hidden video was fire.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was.
Speaker 2: That guy is such a fascinating character. Did he start it out as like a what would you say, like a leather smith. Is that what that's called?
Speaker 4: Uh? I don't know what he I mean, Yeah, a leather worker. I don't know whether smith be the word or leather worker or whatever. But yeah, it basically started out just making like Alaskan wilderness bush people style content and then fell into the more religious uh conversation.
Speaker 2: Because somebody wanted to debate him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, homeboy is legit with it though.
Speaker 2: He knows this shit. There's no doubt about that. And that I found that that conversation particularly fascinating, just the way that he was like connecting the tribe of Dan all across the world. I was like, Wow, that was really if that's true, that's really something, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I've heard people say that before, but never to the level that he did, right, because that thing, the Lost Tribe of Dan could be so many Yeah, it could be these people over here. I heard people say the Welsh are the lost tribe of Dan because their alphabet is very similar to Hebrew. Their some of their cultures and customs and traditions kind of look similar, not exactly, but kind of similar.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that the Nordics were.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard that the uh, these other groups that he was bringing up, the sea peoples and things like this. I'm not saying that I disagree with him either. For the record, there's no precedence to say one way or another. It's completely in the realm of hypothetical. Because the tribe of Dan being lost to the winds, like, we don't know what the fuck happened to them. These sea peoples came and went almost like the you know, like the Viking raids happened.
Speaker 3: They come on their boats, they'd fuck up the village. They get the hell out of there.
Speaker 4: And unless you knew who they were, where they were from, just these these demons from the sea came and fucked up your village.
Speaker 3: Man, that was the sea people of the ancient times.
Speaker 4: Who's to say that wasn't the tribe of Dand I found it to be fascinating.
Speaker 2: So earn the ships maybe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a statement. That's a fucking statement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was quite the conversation. So love that guy. We're definitely going to be getting him back on. He's actually been emailing me back and forth a couple of times today to really nice guy. Uh yeah, really likable guy too. Dirty Sanchez said, I'm digging the red glasses so hard. You know, I just got these the other day. And you know, I used to love the blue light blocking glasses, which was, you know, it's good, you know, especially if you're in front of a TV or a screen or something like that all day. It's it's really good because the blue light, you know, it fucks with your mind and doesn't necessarily help you fall asleep at night. And so if you take out the blue light, that's that's kind of like the idea. It messes with the circadian rhythm or whatever of your sleep. And so I started looking into red light or red glasses or red lens glasses, and it turns out that the red lens glasses do everything that the blue light blocking glasses do, but they also filter out like all of the colors, like I'm talking about, like it filters out the green, the yellow, the blue, all the colors. Literally, the only I see three colors out of these glasses, it's red, orange, and shades of black. And that's that's pretty much it. But the reason why I ended up getting them was not so much because of the blue light blocking effect. It's that they say that if you wear them for an extended period of time, it will put you into a meditative state. And I found that to be fascinating because you know, obviously our eyes. I mean, look if if we can look at a computer screen all you know, or a TV or something like that while you know, in the evening, and it prevents us from falling asleep, then you would have to imagine the opposite would be true as well. You know, if you take away all of that, would it put you into the opposite stage of instead of staying up because your brain doesn't know, would it put you into more of a sleepy or meditative state. Now for me, it hasn't necessarily made me sleepy by any means, but I do feel like it's a light trance almost because I was telling Jacob as soon as I go and take them off, dude, it feels like I'm legit waking up from a meditation, from a meditation, not waking up, but you know what I mean, Like getting out of a meditation, You're like, wow, there's color here, you know. But yeah, these are These are really good for multiple reasons, so I would suggest people look into them. Only pay like twenty bucks for these two on Amazon. Uh, zombie or Raven said, hey everyone, Spirit animal said, zombie zombie, how are you our horror queen? Yes she is so yeah, yeah, thank you everybody. This is going awesome so far. The Spirit animal said, you know you had a good day when your hands smell like fish.
Speaker 3: It's so many different meanings on that one.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: Sam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I got that marine energy today.
Speaker 3: Fucking heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you you embody the marine energy. There's no doubt about that. The crayon eating marines and what what what's the best color of Crayon's.
Speaker 4: The big debate. You say pink, I say orange, most marines. I mean thee tastes the best. Wait who said green?
Speaker 3: Blue?
Speaker 4: Raven says blue, Honey Badger says blue or green? I'm sorry, Raven said green, honey Badger says blue. Listen, we all have our preferences. Personally.
Speaker 3: For me, it was orange. That was my jam.
Speaker 4: But I mean I will still eat the whole box like a fucking like you know a fact, he eats a cake like.
Speaker 3: Let's not let's not twist words here.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Spirit animals, Yeah, it does help with that heartburn, for sure.
Speaker 2: It's like a tombs or something.
Speaker 4: I mean kind of you're just eating colored wax, so I mean it will settle some things, but also have fun with the fucking multicolored shit you'll have later.
Speaker 3: That that is real life.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, the spirit animal said Nick is a Norse god offspring. Bro, I can believe it.
Speaker 4: Yep, I'm telling you, Nick, when's the last time you had short hair?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 4: Like what would be considered a quote unquote respectable haircut.
Speaker 3: I have the long locks too, so fuck that.
Speaker 2: I've seen it short. I don't like it, and I'm honestly I'm in the middle of growing my hair back long again too, so I can do whatever.
Speaker 7: Here we go, No about maybe how long have I had my hair long? About five? Five years now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Five years?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I've had it. I've had it short pretty much all forever and so like until I got to like high school, as my coach made me cut it for gymnastics and we weren't allowed to have long hair, and my parents and my grandparents wouldn't let me have long hair.
Speaker 7: And then I.
Speaker 9: Finally didn't have a job where I was an insurance agent, and I was like, now I'm just doing the inspections and I was like, I don't have to look professional anymore. So I'm like, finally I can assume my full form.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Jacob, you felt that way whenever you got out the Marine Corps. You were like, fuck this, Oh dude.
Speaker 4: I mean for where I was stationed, I had to shave my face twice a day usually, and I had to get a fresh haircut damn near once every three days, which is I mean even for anybody who's been in the military, like that's that's absurd. Usually it's once a week. I had to do it once every few days. So yeah, I pretty much just started just buzzing it because I wasn't going to spend in exchange for a haircut that half the time looked like ass shaving my face like that, always always having razor burn and shit.
Speaker 3: So I was like, no, fuck all that.
Speaker 4: The only time I am shaving my face is if I get a job that requires it. Now cut too. I had to work in certain oil refineries and chemical plants that did require shave, so I had to do what I had to do for a time. But once I got to a place to where that wasn't required, Oh no, but dog, this isn't getting touched again. And this hair, I mean, I don't know how long am I have it. I don't know if I'm gonna go bald or what. We are letting the fucking locks flow until further notice.
Speaker 3: Like that's just the way it.
Speaker 2: Is, dude, I mean, just let it go. And if worst comes to worse, you got a fucking gangster scullet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Ro That's what I'm saying, Dude, worst comes the worst, I will have this sick, nastiest scull at this side of the mississhipp and I'm here for that fucking smoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be like hul Cogan brother bro.
Speaker 4: Buzz with the shades I usually wearing shit Like come on, it's a whole thing. How can I not looking like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, spirit animal? What'd you want to add to this?
Speaker 6: Sir? If anyone's gonna have the best mullet, that's gonna be me.
Speaker 5: I and I crowd when I.
Speaker 2: Cut my hair.
Speaker 6: I'll never do that shit again. Well, I'm gonna grow the mullet out again.
Speaker 4: Dude. My oldest he wants to grow a mullet. And I'm so supportive of this. My fucking his mom my ex wife is saying no to it because she thinks it's trashy, and I'm like, first of all, I'll have you know the mullet was a warrior's haircut in ancient Greece and ancient Rome. So first off, put the respect where it's due. Secondly, we're in Louisiana. Let my boy get the mud flaps going.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: This is the way we call them the Texas tailgate Texas tail Oh why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: The top hat is fucking awesome.
Speaker 5: I was six and I had my dad.
Speaker 6: Me and my dad watched all of the Old School of eighteen. I was like, Daddy, I want to have I wants hair cut. So my dad literally gave me a mohawk. I went that I had it for a day. I went to my mom's. My mom immediately cut my hair and I got so mad because my parents are going divorce.
Speaker 5: I didn't even go visit my mom for about four months.
Speaker 4: I'm depending on just cutting his hair into a mullet and telling her to just fucking deal with it too, especially with the summertime coming.
Speaker 3: Like dude, whatever, let him be.
Speaker 6: It does it actually does if you do it, like how it will if you started, right. It's actually a lot cooling. It keeps the son off of you and all. But that I don't know if he has stick care. I got really stick care, so that ship will get Yeah, I swear a lot.
Speaker 5: You gotta watch that. Bit's like twice a day.
Speaker 3: My children all have very thin care. They take after me on that.
Speaker 4: Plus the ex wife is Sicilian, so she's got thick, dark hair too, So it's a whole thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I would love to let my son grow out a mullet, but his mother would just never allow that, which is very unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Uh why not, you know, listen, baby, he's two years old. A fucking mullet would look sick on him. I think so. I think so below my godfather, Okay, early nineties, my boy had a Jerry curled mullet. Okay, it was the ultimate pussy magnet of the early nineties and late eighties. Apparently I look at these pictures and I laugh at it. Apparently I didn't understand the amount of swag that this man had when he stepped onto the scene. Okay, it was a whole thing the entire crowd could feel. And uh, look, I'm not saying that I want that for my son. But also you've got to have the confidence to match the mullet. You can't just rock a mull and be some gee quitted Okay, that that simply can't be.
Speaker 3: So I like it.
Speaker 4: You know, Let's get a little bit of that, that swagger, you know, a little bit of that. Let him be feeling himself in that way.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, like Tom Sellick back in the day with the sick Collin.
Speaker 4: You couldn't tell me Tom Sellick didn't have it going on when he walked into a bar.
Speaker 3: He fucking knew he did, and he was correct. He didn't.
Speaker 2: Bro didn't even need cologne. The amount of pheromones that was coming from the man beast himself was enough to really just sent the whole room h uh uh. Let's see so uh yeah. After Spirit Animal said Nick is a Norse got offspring? Nick said, I'm only I'm only five to eight though, and then Spirit Animal said, well, Wolverine was five foot three, so makes sense.
Speaker 4: And to be fair, most Norse people are very you know, shorter and stock here. I don't think there was many historical record of you know, six foot tall Norwegian and Danish dudes. So I mean, you know, same things, would it.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said he was personally chiseled by God himself on the seventh Day.
Speaker 4: Ah, I fucking love it looking a him, he's all shy, Nick, we love you. That's all it matters.
Speaker 2: It's not considered gay if it's Nick, that should just be the rule.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, and you're good.
Speaker 9: I've ever heard of a There's this guy on TikTok. His name's Goosewayne. He has like the bald head with the hair on the sides. He makes this joke he goes, if we were in prison, you wouldn't last five seconds in me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Wow, Goose Wayne. I'm gonna have to check this dude out.
Speaker 7: He's hilarious.
Speaker 4: But tell y'all, what if y'all want to see Nick in all his glory, come to Bohemian Grove. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be.
Speaker 7: There with us Patreon more importantly.
Speaker 3: Come to the patron for sure.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we do actually need to give a bit of a heads up as far as Brohemian goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so if you want to go check it out, We finally just got access to the website. If you want to go and purchase your tickets, it is brogrove dot com and it's a little bit pricey, but it is a two day event. You're gonna see Owen, Benjamin Tinfoil had obviously Nephluin Des Squad Tower Gang, Shane Cashman us as well yours truly and uh and then afterward you want to come hang out, dude, Come on, dude. It's going to be sick, but uh yeah, it's going to be quite an awesome event if it's anything like last year, which I know for a fact, it's going to be a million times better than it was last year, just with the dudes that are are the people that are going to be coming, and uh yeah, we're really looking forward to that.
Speaker 4: I'm actually I was.
Speaker 2: I had said before that I was going to be driving out there, but it's not at the same location as it was last year. Last year it was a nine hour drive for me, which you know, long but doable, right, And then then I find out it's actually closer to Orlando, about an hour outside of Orlando, which is a fifteen hour drive. I will not be driving that. That will be an airplane ticket. So yeah, I'm sorry anybody that wanted to ride along, but there's no way I'm driving that because you think about it, you're gonna drive fifteen hours, which is gonna cost a lot more in gas. Then you're gonna have to probably stay in a hotel for a night because who the fuck wants to drive fifteen straight hours, and then you know, by the time you get there, you're gonna be exhausted. Just make it a two hour flight and call it a day at that.
Speaker 3: I mean, didn't we get there like two in the morning when we did go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got there really late.
Speaker 4: I mean we were it was just me and you. We blazed through for like nine hours, which is no big deal. We didn't like make a bunch of crazy rest stops. We still got to Matt Rife's Airbnb at like two am, and it was like, well shit, you know, yeah, I'm gonna be driving this year, so at least have some sort of vehicle to get for me to be.
Speaker 2: We did make that faithful stop buckets along the way, which pro you know, you got a big deal. Honey badger, what a do.
Speaker 3: Is it in Florida again? It's time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, It's about an hour outside of Orlando, is it?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: Is it fast or past Orlando? Or an hour before Orlando?
Speaker 4: If you're coming from the Continental US going south into Florida, it's an hour north of Orlando.
Speaker 11: Okay, Yeah, I'm Houston, So yeah, it's gonna sub can't make it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, I mean I wish that. I wish that it was a little bit closer. I do love a good road trip, but fifteen hours. Nobody likes that.
Speaker 3: Dude. I'm ten minutes done. I'm making Katie right now driving and ship.
Speaker 11: Hey I can drive, she can just nap. I drove across the country by myself, plenty of time.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll see the closer it gets. But I don't know, dude. I'm just like, fuck it. Let's just like go book a Spirit airplane and you.
Speaker 4: Know, hey, I like it though. Man, how many how many Spirit Airline crashes have y'all heard of?
Speaker 2: Not any, if any?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are they hood rat?
Speaker 4: Yes? Is it not the best quality?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you feel like the plane is going to crash the entire flight? Yes to all of this. However, did you die?
Speaker 2: Same thing with Frontier? Frontier is a on the same level as Spirit, but I don't really care.
Speaker 4: It's two hours.
Speaker 2: I mean download a couple of fucking Netflix shows or whatever. Speaking of Netflix shows, I haven't watched it yet. I've been saving it for a Randy Day just so happens that Randy Day is tonight the new season of uh, Black Mirror came out.
Speaker 3: Oh hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I haven't looked at any spoilers. I just wanted to be like, like totally, I want to be in the moment, just immersed. And so earlier today I went to the store and got me a new weed vabe and so that way, I can, you know, uh, correctly trip balls watching this show, because oh man, it is a total mind fuck, Like if you love Rick and Morty.
Speaker 4: Dude, Black Mirror there was what okay, I mean not funny, but yeah, no no, no, not mind fuck.
Speaker 2: For the mind fucking not the comedy.
Speaker 3: I got you, got you.
Speaker 4: You've been telling me about it for forever. I do need to sit and watch it one of these days. Whenever I have time to sit and watch something, one of these days is gonna happen.
Speaker 2: It's so good. It is like you will never on any episode, be able to guess what happens in the end of an episode, and they're all like they're all individual episodes, so they're not like one show carries into the next show kind of thing. It's like they're their own, like movie kind of situation. They're all different characters. And I know the last season they had Miley Cyrus, which I wasn't super excited about, but it ended up being like a really good episode. So yeah, definitely check that out if you like having your fucking mind blown to bits. Nicholas, what are your thoughts on Black Mirror, sir?
Speaker 4: Have you watched it?
Speaker 2: If you have, don't give it away.
Speaker 6: No, I have.
Speaker 9: It's it's sick. It's definitely worth watching. But have you seen the movie The Bandersnatch one?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the interactive one, like, yeah, where you need to like pick your own thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you pick your own ending.
Speaker 7: There's another one.
Speaker 9: There's another thing that's kind of a it's kind of like Black Mirror that if you like the way Black Mirror is and just kind of weird.
Speaker 7: Mind fuck.
Speaker 9: It's called I think it's called Love, Sex and Robots or something. It's on uh, it's on Netflix. Too, But it's kind of like Black Mirror, where like none of the all the episodes are different and they're their own thing. They're like super trippy, psychedelic type just mind fuck things, dude.
Speaker 2: But I almost like, I'm almost scared to because I thought that it would be quite a riot to partake in psychedelics while watching a Black Mirror. But that scares the fuck out of me, So I'm probably not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, being as much of a mind fuck as it is, maybe we shouldn't watch something that's that potentially realistic.
Speaker 2: Bro oh it, dude, They legit had to cancel it for two or three years in the makers of the show said that it was almost becoming too much of a reality and so they had to stop. That was whenever COVID started, and that was their their reason for not making more episode more seasons. They took like a two or three year hiatus. Was because they were like, dude, it's already happening. We don't even need to put it on a TV show. And I was like, holy fuck, what a quote, because that's that was absolutely right. Spirit Animal. Have you seen Black Mirror, sir?
Speaker 5: I have not, But wait, is that that's that's not black Wait, no, that show's Blacklist.
Speaker 6: But The Love, Sex and Robots It and Twilight Zone are both anthology of TV shows, so each episode is a different story and everything, and it's no continuity. The type of show is called an anthology and not only so. I know that is because I like older shows. One of my favorite TV shows is The Twilight Zone.
Speaker 2: So you know, I've never seen the Twilight Zone.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's like the older episodes. Not many of the they had like a remake and what was it like the mid two thousands or something like that. Yeah, I think from Californiaication was in it.
Speaker 2: Oh uh no, no, no, no, he's talking about I know who you're talking about, the guy from Californication.
Speaker 4: I forget the guy's voice, but he like plays this Carri He has no range. He plays the exact same character anytime he's casting a role, being bored as hell, kind of slightly annoyed.
Speaker 3: Seems like he's kind of drunk.
Speaker 2: You know that that's his guy, David They Yeah, yeah, the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really like him though as an actor.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't dislike him, you know what I mean? But he plays a good role in that like in that way. But yeah, I've seen some of the older Twilight Zones from like Back in the Gap that our parents grew up watching kind of thing, and those those are cool.
Speaker 6: I like, I've watched every episode. I'll go on up with my grandfather. I'd watch him early in the morning before i'd go get on the school bus. If you get Loku, it comes on Loku now. Oh yeah, but uh it so there. Some of the stuff that is pop coaching now actually came from that, like Grimlins being on a fucking plane and all came from the trial a Zone, which gave the guy who created the Grimlins the idea of to make it a cute, little fuzzy thing.
Speaker 5: Before it became a little.
Speaker 2: It was gizmo first, you know, then they had had to turn. But you know, it's like, I've always been hesitant to start watching The Twilight Zone only because dude, there's so many people and look, everybody likes what they like. I'm not gonna sit here and judge. But so many people love that Supernatural show, and I'm like, dude.
Speaker 3: I can't Supernatural is worth the watch.
Speaker 2: I don't care for it. What I've watched, it watched it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I know that.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely in the minority of saying that, But I don't know, dude, it's just not my jam.
Speaker 4: They cover every religion, every possible pantheon of every possible side tangent of every possible religion.
Speaker 3: And it basically doesn't matter what it is. They'll kill it like.
Speaker 4: It's a biblical thing, it's a Roman thing, it's a Hindu thing, it's a Native American thing. That's fine, well fucking kill it. In film it it's like, yo, I get down with it.
Speaker 2: I understand. I mean, I know the premise. I've seen probably ten fifteen episodes of it or whatever. It's entertaining, but I don't know, not really my flavor. Luke go ahead, sir.
Speaker 10: The Love Sex and Robots is.
Speaker 7: It's pretty good.
Speaker 10: I recommend. It definitely caters to a ADHD style like watching. Speaking of Supernatural, though, I guess spoil alert for anybody if you haven't watched, do you all care? Because like I was thinking about how the actual ending of it goes, Like not the end ending, but the big event that happened before the actual ending.
Speaker 4: You're telling me when they get to Heaven to find out that God's out there before that.
Speaker 10: Okay, right, so I just spoiler for everybody. Do you realize that show made you cheer for the Antichrist.
Speaker 4: In certain ways? Yeah, it's kind of like a Lucifer. It makes you cheer for the devil, even though it's just a fucking weird way to make a detective.
Speaker 5: Show based off of the comics.
Speaker 3: Though I know, I just I hate that show.
Speaker 4: But yes, Luke, to your point, yeah, they kind of had you cheering for that because you were more on the side of Sam and Dean than you were on the side of the powers.
Speaker 3: That be kind of thing, right.
Speaker 10: But I did like the fact that they they gave God a profession and it was a being a writer, and I liked that. But yeah, once I actually sat back and thought about it, and I was like, oh my, they fucking they made the Antichrist the good guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of gnostic in that way, you know, But again, it's just a show. It's not meant to be taken in as some sort of a literal thing. But yeah, I absolutely love the show, although I didn't actually watch it to completion and I haven't been able to sit down and rewatch it again because just lack of time. I want to, but I stopped watching basically when they got to heaven and saw that God wasn't there at that point.
Speaker 3: For where I was at my life, I was. I was in the Marine Corps at that time, and like.
Speaker 4: Just my day to day got busy enough, and then when I saw that, I'm just like, Okay, well nah, and I kind of lost, like, uh, lost my knack for watching it. I do want to go back and rewatch though, because a lot of it what they talk about when they're talking about how to fight like the wind agoon or any of these random things, these cryptids and all this, they did their fucking homework or yah to get these monsters, these cryptids, these characters, their history, their andology, all of these things. Is it's mind blowing the amount of work and research that went into it, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I guess the reason probably why I didn't really care for it is that I look at spiritual things very different than from a literal sense, and so that was kind of my thing, Like I don't believe that demons are literally real, Like I think that there's something to them. I don't, But you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think somebody who's seen one multiple times, brother, I can tell you that's incorrect.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, and that's your truth, no doubt, But I'm just saying from my perspective that's I don't know. I don't know what my thoughts are on a lot of that, but I think that whenever you're bringing it into reality and out of the realm of mythology, interesting but not really my flavor, fair enough, Uh, go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 6: Just another thing about as I think it's interesting. H. The guy who played Chuck in Supernatural played a French mercenary in the show Lucifer, and he killed U Dan. But then uh is the only character to be killed by two different actors in the same show.
Speaker 5: That he got killed by God early in the show and then brought back.
Speaker 6: Then he gets killed later in the same episode by by the guy who played God in Supernatural, And I just find it very fucking funny that he gets killed by God from his universe because he was sucking his wife. And Uh, then he gets killed by the guy who played God in Supernatural and he's a dick in both shows.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 6: And it turns out in Lucifer or they made God a black guy and kind of turned him into a Cook, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Yikes, wait, yeah, wait, Lucifer, they turned God to a black guy, man MC Cook. I know his brother was was that but then he started banging the psychiatrist.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be Linna. I watched the show six times.
Speaker 6: So the guy who I I can't think of his name, but he's a really good actor who's playing God.
Speaker 5: He is an African American man.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So he's still in love with his wife but he can't remember while he like trapped in a hell whatever, and he still loves it. Well he he So she escapes hill, becomes a mortal for a little bit. Uh, falls in love with a mortal named Dan, obviously, and God watches it all and he gets mad and he said, oh, so you're the mortal that's been sleeping with my wife. Because Dan's Shaking's hand. He doesn't realize he's God at that point. Then he realizes, he gets exploded. He comes back and he just traumatizes him and yeah, God said, don't love touch my wife again. And Dan still is in love with the wife, who at that point escaped the reality and started on reality using a Zabel's Blade to cut reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't really make it far into Lucifer.
Speaker 4: I don't even think I made it halfway through the first season, honestly, because as soon as I found out it was a detective show, I was over it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, it's pretty funny because, uh, in that show, they have at the at the very least by the end of it, there's two known Netfhulung children still alive.
Speaker 5: One is Lucifer's daughter.
Speaker 6: I can't remember her name, and then you have a Minidel's kid who, uh Jesus isn't talked about in the show a lot.
Speaker 5: But they're at the end of it.
Speaker 6: It's alluded that a Mendell's child will be the new Messiah and at least in the comics.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Okay, Jamie, go ahead, sir with your hand up.
Speaker 15: Yes you.
Speaker 8: First off, going back to Supernatural. Fuck Chuck, and I definitely have a hatred for Red Bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, indeed, I agree.
Speaker 8: You will cry it in the Supernatural try.
Speaker 3: It all the way through.
Speaker 2: It's like fucking fourteen seasons long or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh it was, it was set. It was going for you, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a long ass show, Jamie what ad brother?
Speaker 11: First off, tattoo came out terrible. That was that was trash. Second, dude, that most recent season of Black Mirror.
Speaker 2: Was it a spicy meatball?
Speaker 16: Oh dude, there is one, and I think they actually released a Netflix game on it. Guy, this is so dope because like you watch it and you're like the whole time just like your hands are up, you're like your hair gets greasy because you're just rubbing it, and then you're like stressed out.
Speaker 11: But they made it a Netflix game and it's about AI.
Speaker 2: Oh I did see that. They came out with another one. Yeah, yeah, yeah those interactive TV shows, those are really cool.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 11: No, it's not an interactive TV show.
Speaker 16: It's like the premise of the episode is like he's inter he made an interactive game where the beings became sentient and then he took XYZ and he was able to understand him right, and then.
Speaker 11: He's communicating with them.
Speaker 16: It is a dope episode, like because you can watch He's in any order, right, you have to.
Speaker 11: You had that one just I got gas lit on it. I was like, yo, yo yo, they're talking to me. My gear's a war.
Speaker 16: That's real, like you know what I mean, Like I don't know, I don't really play games too much, but that episode insane. But it's how crazy how parallel they do reality that's coming up, oh one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent and did you know and I don't. I can't confirm this, but uh grand Theft Thought of six was supposed to be coming out here really soon. They pushed it off another year, and a lot of people are saying it's because they're they're like, uh, boosting up the AI. It's going to be like AI characters in it and shit, so that is going to be nuts. I can't wait until that game comes out and anybody that's ever like is a gamer or anything like that, you know, you kind of assign like little personalities to whoever, you know, whatever you're playing.
Speaker 11: You know, like I'm gonna have real personalities, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: I I hope that they do that to Madden one day, because I'm like, dude, Madden is my ship. But yeah, that would be that would be nuts to to see that, you know, individual characters on a video game have their own personalities, dude, and just go in there and just be like you're part of a program and just watch them trip the fuck out, you know.
Speaker 11: And and to be honest, dude, people aren't going to like killing the prostitutes.
Speaker 3: No they're No, you're gonna take all of it out of the fund. Man.
Speaker 2: No, there's I tell you what it's probably gonna do. It's probably going to make it so realistic that it probably becomes some sort of a MK ultra kind of shit. You know what I'm saying. Because if you're able to uh kill what seems to be some sort of sentient AI in a video game at the snap of a finger, don't you think that that makes it a little bit more likely that I don't know, you're gonna you have your nutjobs out there that are already killing people because of video games. Like that is in my opinion, dude, Colm on No, no, no.
Speaker 4: Dude, I've read the studies on this, because there was this whole thing a couple of years back to say that, well, the reason we have more school shootings these days is because the video games made it this generation more.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm not saying that that's the sole reason, but I will say that it's an attributing factor, not.
Speaker 4: Even a little bit, really a little bit. There is little to no evidence to show that at all. It's like saying, uh, why didn't the Batman kill the Joker because then he'd be just like him? Yo, the guys that killed ben Laden didn't become terrorists, Like, that's not a one to one correlation. The guys who are like going everybody who plays Grand Theft Auto against the cheat codes and you go on a killing spree to five start out and all that every single person does that? Are you many people going.
Speaker 3: Mass shooting sprees in real life as a result.
Speaker 2: Of Sure, but how about all of the call of duty people who inevitably end up signing up for the military as a result of playing that game. Tell me that's not a thing that No.
Speaker 3: Not really, there's some I'll give you that. There's a small numb.
Speaker 2: I know people that that's the reason what made them so excited to join the military.
Speaker 4: Retards you joined because you thought that it was going to be like call of duty in real life, like big dog.
Speaker 3: No, not even close.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, that's that's one of the most reasons to join, you know what I'm saying. But it's also the video game does not correlate to real life at all.
Speaker 2: No, But it definitely factors into your subconscious mind a little bit because you think about it, like, all right, So first off, whenever you're playing video games, you're already into somewhat of a trance, which is essentially like the building blocks to your subconscious mind. You know, the thoughts that you don't even are that you're not even aware that you're thinking. You know, they say that you have sixty thousand thoughts in a day. Remember thirty of them right now. I guarantee you you can't. You know what I'm saying. And so I think that it's more of a subconscious kind of thing. Maybe it's just kind of like a suggestion, like maybe your subconscious will start to offer up suggestions and you can turn that down, but it's still embedded into your subconscious without a shadow of a doubt. I don't I don't even question it.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this because especially with who all joined in our generation, right, we're talking about nine to eleven kids, right, kids that were alive, and remember nine to eleven. Now, if we're gonna look at this, video games getting to a point where like home systems were really really big and popular at the time, first person shooter games especially military based. It started with like call you know, Medal of Honor. That was my first war game, Medal of Honor on PlayStation one. Right, it was a World War two game.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jimmy, Jimmy Patterson.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Beside the point, that game and others that spawned off of that around the same time where America was on the revenge kick for nine to eleven. Okay, like of the belief.
Speaker 3: Do I know?
Speaker 2: Socom was a good one, so.
Speaker 4: Calm was fucking awesome. Absolutely, Then Call of Duty made its way. I mean, Gears of War, there's all these things. Halo come on. But I would also venture to say that it was more of the revenge kickoff of nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Than to say it was video games.
Speaker 4: I would. I understand what you're saying that at least there was maybe a little bit of a blending there. But also it's like Grand Theft Auto also got really big and popular at the time. How many people grew up to be drug dealers in bank heisters because they.
Speaker 3: Played Grand Theft Auto over and over again, And.
Speaker 4: How many of those people would have turned out in that lifestyle regardless if the game ever came out because of the environment they grew up in.
Speaker 2: Visit Philadelphia after the Eagles win a championship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not because I that's not because of grand theft Auto. That's because the people in Philly are fucking retarded.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can assign meetings to certain things anyway, Zombie, what are words? Are just things that we say. You know, what do they actually mean?
Speaker 4: Zombie?
Speaker 2: What do you got there?
Speaker 7: I didn't know? You both have point.
Speaker 18: There is subliminal messaging in everything that's around us.
Speaker 11: Music, the movie that we watch, TV shows, video.
Speaker 3: Games for sure.
Speaker 18: I mean, just let alone, using types of music with different frequencies while you're playing those games does have subilminal messaging. And even if you're not like active shooters, they're still becoming desensitized to shooting, to killing, to those kind of things, and doing those dopamine dumps while you're doing that. That's why they become so addicting for especially boys, because it's an addiction to the dopamine highs. But it's a lot to do with the environment, Like video games didn't.
Speaker 11: Weren't the.
Speaker 18: Piece that caused everyone to start having active shooters. It was more or less the lack of community and tribal mentality and like the falling apart of societal norms and expectations. You can actually start seeing it around. Like the first I think active shooter was like in the late fifties, there was like one or two, and then it really started to pick up. In the seventies is when it started to really like.
Speaker 11: Pick up quote unquote.
Speaker 18: There's a lot of like actual people that study like why active shooters are a thing and like why is it happening here in America more?
Speaker 4: But that's all you gotta say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot to it. And that's what I'm trying to say. I'm not gonna say that, you know, video games or TV shows or movies are one hundred percent the reason why people do things, but to say that it's zero percent is absolutely asinine.
Speaker 3: Maybe not zero, but I will say minimal at best.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I mean I and that's my shit, Like I love diving into the subconscious mind and psychology and shit like that, and yeah, there's there's something to it. The desensitization is it's one hundred percent prevalent. Like look at it from this angle, how many people would be eating ass if it wasn't for them seeing it on pornography regularly.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, As Kevin Gates once coined the term or in ea, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm just I'm also gonna throw this out here. I ain't real then, did you know? Did you know that Wolfgang amadaeis mozart Okay once released an entire erotic opera. One of the most prevalent songs on it was leek marn Os, which means lick me in the asshole. He was also a member of the White Stag Society and the part of the initiation was eating the head dude's ass. So, I mean it's been around for a long time, brother, I mean.
Speaker 2: Gay dude's gonna do what gay dudes?
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Gay?
Speaker 3: I think he might have been by I don't know, but he dude, Sorry, would he'd be.
Speaker 2: Fucking if I told you I ate a man's ass. A you're gonna call me gay?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean you can build a thousand bridges, dude, I mean exactly like.
Speaker 2: It don't matter who's that. I don't care if it's an Electro Knicks ass you're gonna call me gay, right, fair, But.
Speaker 4: But for you to lick your woman's ass, that's not gay. That might be gross by some people's standards. I tell those people to grow the fuck up. But I mean, you know whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Who comes out of there, dude, I don't know. It's not my thing. This comes out of the vagina, not out of the front part.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter that my point. Look, you can't straight out the shower. Let's not be gross about it. Let's be adults here, you know. But yeah, you gotta handle up, dude. What you say if your woman wants you to do some wild shit, you're gonna say, you know, the fuck out of here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's exactly what I would say.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, whatever, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good. On tickling the raisin, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: You gotta tongue punch that balloon knots, son, It's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Grow up, tongue punch the balloon nod, Jamie, you've been tongue punching any balloon knots?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 11: Ten out of ten. I'm not honking at you know what I'm saying. Boy, you know, but no, with the video, game situation.
Speaker 16: Actually, wasn't there a study that came out in two thousand and eight that said violent crimes went down due to video games. And I think that could be a couple of causes. Alpha men's stayed inside became more beta, and I think that's a you know, I'm not insulting anybody.
Speaker 11: I think that's just a thing. When a man does not have to be at war, he will find peace. I think that's a thing. Yeah, but also you get that frustration, that aggression out in a.
Speaker 16: Way because you got kids breaking TVs, whipping control is breaking walls, They're taking their aggression out.
Speaker 11: In a new way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, there's no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard there's a video that was going around a couple months ago. I think he was like a priest or, a pastor or something like that, went on a podcast and he was basically advocate for AI child pornography and he was like, look, it's not real, but it helps them, you know, accomplish whatever they were trying to accomplish without hurting children.
Speaker 11: I'm like to be torched and simple. Get them to have logins, they have to use their actual address and just kill them.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like point also, Jamie, with the study in two thousand and eight, I remember hearing about that, and it's been a long time since I looked into it. But if I'm not mistaken, was that done by the same people that did the research on the Freakonomics book that said that crime was supposed to be super high in the early nineties, but because of the abortion laws that were allowed to happen in the seventies and eighties, by the time these kids that were born into low income houses would have been to the crime committing age, they weren't there to commit those crimes because their moms were able to abort them.
Speaker 3: And shit, what.
Speaker 2: Oh hot mind and you were saying so hot, Mike situation.
Speaker 4: Possibly, but the I I remember reading that study as well, sounding like violent crimes were lower in the nineties because all of these criminals weren't there to commit the crimes. Now, I don't know if that's like the same spinoff, because you cut that to ten fifteen years later two thousand and eight, and they're saying, like, dude, there's less violent crimes than we ever thought.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the video games. I don't know. It's been a while since I read it.
Speaker 2: That seems to be I feel like that's a racist philosophy.
Speaker 16: Actually, yeah, we're gonna have to go Charlie Kirk on that one and be like, well, who's proportionately the most that get those procedures and what neighborhoods are those procedures predominantly in. That gets very weird, and you've got to be careful with Like, I understand where you're coming from. You're like, hey, maybe it's the video games, maybe it's the music. You know, maybe they're getting it out in different ways they found outlets. Maybe, but you got to be careful who you say that too, because that is I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: Raise all the red flags from every every girl that wants to rescue every pitch.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, but there's agree with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And there's also, like, I mean, like it or not, there's a reason why planned parenthoods are placed in very strategic areas, Like that's been that way since the inception of planned parenthood, and anybody that is like pro abortion, just look at where they're at, Like, just find out where they're at and you'll see where they're trying to guide them.
Speaker 7: The lady that started planned parenthood.
Speaker 9: She's yeah, she's like she was bragging about how she was doing it to like reduce the black population or something.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she called the African race the equivalent of a human weed that must be pulled up from the root and exterminated for good. Her direct quote, not Jacob's words. So yes, that was the entire goal of planned parenting.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob, it's not that way anymore though.
Speaker 7: Oh of course not, of course, not right with Hillary Clinton, right right?
Speaker 4: Hillary Clinton said that she was such a visionary, she was so her tenacity, her vigor, she was such a woman warrior, and it's like you are literally the biggest piece so shit, I think I could find like, oh my god. Aside from that, right, I don't agree with the freakonomics statistics on that, Okay, because if you look at it, heard the FBI documentation and I had this big, big talk with guys back when I was working construction of all races. When I say what I'm about to say here, everybody keep their panties unbunched for two fucking seconds here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: It was during the out in Sterling and George Floyd and all these types of things, the cop.
Speaker 3: Riots and all that shit was going down right big talks.
Speaker 4: If you look at statistically how many white people were shot and killed by police officers last year to how many black guys were shot and killed by police officers last year, it's crazy. What I'm about to say, y'all. Two to one white people are shot and killed by police every year than black people. That is a statistic, that is a mathematical fact. Now that being said, it's because in this nation two to one white to black ratios. So what does that tell you. It's equal shit heads that are going to do criminal acts, our ship heads that are going to do criminal acts, regardless of ethnic backgrounds and all these things. Now, what I will say, and here is where we can talk about some systemic racism in this country. A black man and a white man, first offense ever, doing the exact same crime, the black man is three times more likely to get a harsher prison sentence than the white man. Now that is a statistical fact. That is something that we need to fight in the courtrooms. But the cops being racist and just going after black guys, that mathematically is completely bullshit.
Speaker 2: There are cases of it, like statistically, I don't know what the what the stats are or you know, percentages on it.
Speaker 3: But there's always gonna be everywhere.
Speaker 2: There's always going to be turds in the punch bowl, no matter for su you're looking at.
Speaker 4: But it's not like that's saying that just because this dude's wearing a badge means he's inherently some sort of a racist. That's bullshit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's incorrect. Dirty Sanchez. Sorry, we've seen you had your hand up there, but conversation got a little hot there. What are you what's your take?
Speaker 19: I want to take it back to the ass eating chapter of this episode.
Speaker 11: Okay, goodbye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kids always know when to show up, dude.
Speaker 19: But for scientific reason or for scientific purposes, have your woman taken asy oh like which is you know? And see it does not turn it yellow. It is not pe like everybody says it is. There might be little minuscule bits of pa at that, but it's not yellow when it comes out. If you take an azo just for science, care and take one, have good night.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Blue, Let's test this theory, you know, like I mean, it comes on asshole Blue, first dog, Well, you're talking about the front bud though, aren't you.
Speaker 4: Wait, are you trying to make her diet like blue Wappa?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 2: That's first of all, it comes out green, doesn't necessarily come out blue. But no, I mean you're talking about squirting, right, Okay, yeah, that's we're not talking about squirting from the back end. No, that's grad No.
Speaker 4: I fucking hope. She said, bring it back to the ass eating conversation. Then she said there's bits of pea. Then you said methylene blue. So I'm just making sure we're on the same sheet of music here.
Speaker 19: Okay, you're saying something about there's pea that comes out when you're eating.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, I'm saying, as far as the vagina being dirty or the ass being dirty, if it's cleaned properly, it's cleaned properly, it catches straight out the shower. Let's be adults about it. It's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not going to be catching it after work, bro, Why fuck that? You know that's that's not my flavor, so to say. So uh oh, speaking of dirty Sanchez Wee, you came up on your comment. I'm out on workers comp so I am finally able to catch another show it feels like it's been a month of Sundays since I've seen you. Fuggers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been quite a while. Shit, the last time I think was when you were at Marti Graus.
Speaker 2: Actually Bourbon Street, wasn't it, Oh man did Uh?
Speaker 11: It's a wild time, love it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's fun. Occasionally, if you start going every year, it starts to get watered down. It's not as fun. But if you go like once every five six years, it's it's a it's a blast.
Speaker 4: And you didn't see any death. You didn't see you're hear any gunshots, nothing like that. Really, no, nothing that is incredible.
Speaker 7: I mean there's not.
Speaker 19: Also, I like, on Fat Tuesday they had that wild windstorm that came through and it shut down a lot to a lot of the parades prior to and we were on Bourbon you know, a good bit throughout. But yeah, nothing wild is I was kind of disappointed.
Speaker 5: Thanks a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm glad that you had a fun and safe Mardi Gral excursion. That's fucking amazing, guy, I'm so rare to hear about these days.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you smelled all of the worst smells that you could possibly imagine being out on Bourbon Street though, as it is notoriously no for.
Speaker 4: They've cleaned it up though ever since that the drive through terrorist attack situation though. Man, yeah, Jersey barriers on every fucking block. They got cameras all throughout the city now watching you, actively watching you.
Speaker 19: It's it was a couple months before that that we were there last, and I didn't know what the barriers were called. But yeah, they're all over now versus last time we were there, it was just a couple of spots. But yeah, that's wild that they moved that quickly. It's awesome though, but it is.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: You know, people can party more safer.
Speaker 4: At least they don't have to worry about some asshole careening his car down and killing a bunch of them, which is nice. But uh, yeah, no, I actually just spent the weekend in New Orleans. I gotta say, I don't believe I heard any gunshots, heard sirens a bunch, but I mean it's any big city, honestly. But yeah, I'm not saying they're cleaning up the city, but it is at least a little bit nice than it was last year.
Speaker 3: I'll take that as a small a lowercase w.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's a cool place to visit occasionally, for sure. Spirit Animals said, after tonight, I'm gonna try and go a month sober. Wish me luck, Spirit go for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, usually sober October is the way to go, but hey, why not make it happen in the month to May. I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: I'm only doing that for a reason.
Speaker 6: I'm I got the VA disability valuation coming up in twenty three days. I'm kind of nervous on that, which it's already documented smoke wheed in the VA, and they already said that there's nothing.
Speaker 5: They can do about it.
Speaker 3: But I don't care.
Speaker 6: No, I just can't work for them whatever, which I never want to work for the fucking government again, the soul questioning bureaucrats.
Speaker 5: But no, yeah, oh, it's the.
Speaker 6: Fact that the therapist I had, I told them I don't want to take the pills. I don't like how they make me feel, and I don't like taking SSOs. They made me feel like a different person, and not in a good way. Well, she said, you're gonna either take the fucking pills or you can just fucking leave, and won't we schedule you an appointment and when she heard she can get fucked then, and it turns out she's already had like twenty other veterans before me in their cells.
Speaker 5: And I kind of blew up.
Speaker 6: I said, in every fucking veteran that died because of you, their blood's on you. And I hope you buning fucking hell where you belong, you dumb fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: And she still has her job. I promise you, she's not going nowhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh, all I know is that she's a therapist from New York.
Speaker 6: I had a video skite doing the video call thing, and so it's despicable how there's people that that's supposed to that that's walking in the VA and everything that actually don't give a shit about the veterans and they won't even take in consideration their feelings because they also try to put me on all the pain cloths and I won't take those because the addiction does run in the family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I have a slightly addictive personality.
Speaker 2: I believe well fixes everything, Samuel, not all, But I said a pill fixes everything, suh uh No.
Speaker 5: So I don't like the pills. It's actually huts to swallow pills.
Speaker 6: But that's mostly a trauma response because I didn't want to take all the at all. And then when I was growing up and my mother and grandmother, he took their things and forced that them pills down my throat, so I can't take pills now.
Speaker 5: That shit scares the fun out of Honestly.
Speaker 4: Not every one of the counselors with the VA is shit all right. For instance, my my two of my therapists that I see from the VA solid people.
Speaker 3: They truly have a heart for veterans. And I talked to one of them today as a matter.
Speaker 4: Of fact, I was like, dude, you are a doctor psychology, Like why are you working for the VA. Why don't you have your own practice somewhere making triple the fucking money? And he straight up was like, because this fits better. I don't have to worry about scheduling patients, I don't have to worry about paying employees, I don't have to worry about finding clients. I can be my true self and cuss and be my normal, crude self because veterans speak the same fucking language.
Speaker 3: This is just a better fit for me, and I like what I do. And he's a solid guy.
Speaker 4: You know what, I mean, but that's the problem for everyone that you have out there doing the right things for the right reasons.
Speaker 3: You probably have.
Speaker 4: Five that are out there literally just to collect the check.
Speaker 3: And it might as well be DMV employees, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's just a government employee trying to get a government check and government retirement and why not all Like.
Speaker 6: I even she said she was from the Caribbean. Two, I even try to be nice. I even try to say cool, what's that like? Just trying to build a bridge of some type of common decency, and I because I like learn about other people's culture.
Speaker 5: She said something in a different language.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it was, but just the tone of the lawys, maybe just the tone of it sounded like bootleg French.
Speaker 5: Uh hea, but it doesn't.
Speaker 6: It didn't sound American. I kind of can't pick up on quiole a little bit.
Speaker 4: But Creole is not American. No, no, no, I mean, I'm mean Cajuing French. Creole is a is an island French.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 6: Oh well, anyway, It's just that I could pick up on certain tones of voices, and the tone of voice kind of set the mood, like Oh, so you're just gonna be a cunt, okay, which the last supportment I did tell her she.
Speaker 2: Is one and she can go fuck off Tuesday.
Speaker 5: No, it was actually on a Thursday. It's actually my birthday.
Speaker 2: Oh it's still the acronym still works.
Speaker 6: I immediately left there, and I uh, I went to a ball that was loose right down the road from the base, and I got completely fucked up the entire resident. I ended up souking up a bit, and I drove to the island forty five minutes back home.
Speaker 3: There you go, Mercy, Sam, be careful, Please.
Speaker 2: Drown your frustrations at the bottom of a bottle, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jamie, what you got, brother?
Speaker 11: All right, A couple of ways to pass that piss test, brother, because I'm here for you. And no matter how good it is.
Speaker 5: No, they draw blood. They drew my blood, and what a don't matter.
Speaker 11: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 16: I mean they have a couple buddies who are high level athletes, and they smoke weed all the time, so you'd be straight gallon of water day right. Sprints the clarinaty metabolism for the pills, except the pills. Say yes, I will absolutely take these microdose on mushrooms psilocybin if you can get them phenomenal.
Speaker 11: Yep, that's really good for helping heal trauma and also create new grouves and pathways. And I'm also not a scientist.
Speaker 6: I understand that they were giving me a high dosage of hydro codon and I was taking them like skittle when I was in the millone class, eating hydro codon and washing them down with whiskey.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to go through that again.
Speaker 16: Yeah, don't do that. Definitely don't do that. So I'm I'm an anti pill guy. I haven't even taken advil in at least fifteen years. All Right, I don't touch drugs.
Speaker 11: We like we even like I get drunk on weed, on alcohol, I get higher functioning. I'm one of those widows like I.
Speaker 3: Will so fucking Boston. You can't help yourself.
Speaker 11: It's so bad.
Speaker 16: Like at the end of the day, I drank like eighteen vs and I'm like, what am I gonna do now? I'm like, my house is clean, everything sparkling. I'm like, all right, I guess I'll go fucking hang myself. This is born, but no, no, it's a it's definitely a thing. But the mushrooms will definitely help with that. Don't trust vas. Eat real food like that will definitely help any pain that you're in because if you do anything process, it's gonna attack your joints. Like I'm just very old school when it comes to that. I don't know if that's Boston. Is that you all like to make fun of me. I almost said y'all, but I said, you all very very muttered.
Speaker 11: I almost did it almost. If I do that, I'm hanging up. I gotta go to bed.
Speaker 16: That means I've had too many ah, but no, like yeah, definitely stay away from drugs like just I'm pro weed, I'm pro mushrooms.
Speaker 11: I don't know about acid. I've never done it. I don't have enough to say. But things that are good for your brains are things that stimulate your brains so like and I can't say that word. So it's fine stimulate how you say it. But no, all that aside, eat ass, have fun.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 11: God bless America.
Speaker 2: That's as American as it gets, right there, fucking right, Uh Nicholas, go ahead, sir, op you're muted there, buddy.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know if y'all talked about it earlier or not, but have you seen this stuff going on with with India and Pakistan?
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: I plan on talking about on the Cajun Night Live tomorrow night. Anybody wants to join on that Cajun Night on Patreon. All the links are all the things. Yeah, dude, And we talked about it last week. So apparently Pakistan blew up a Indian outpost and it was like, oh shit, things are about to kick off.
Speaker 3: Yo, India has come to fucking play.
Speaker 7: And if you're gonna look at it, I think today sometimes yeah.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if they're gonna do a boots on the ground next or what the situation is. But y'all, if you look at the Pakistani military just on as a whole, and you look at the fucking Indian military, this is this is not gonna be pretty. If Pakistan really wants to fuck around and find out, India is not to be looked down upon for their military prowess.
Speaker 3: They are some motherfuckers in the in the pipe.
Speaker 2: So dude, you got Vishnu on your side, fuck off.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have the entire secret religion the Sikhs are some of the most notorious fight like they're like what the Mandalorians are based off of carrying weapons is a part of their religion, dude, and they live in India. So I'm just yeah, it's about to get real, real bad for Pakistan if they don't get it together here soon.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I had some articles put up we're gonna talk about in the Cajun Night Live tomorrow night.
Speaker 7: But I had two things though.
Speaker 9: Actually the second I don't know, did y'all ever do an episode or go into any great detail on any of the like Naska mummies?
Speaker 12: Oh uh?
Speaker 2: You talking about the little the little baby mummy looking things.
Speaker 9: So there's a bigger one and a small There's some small ones and some big ones. There's like there's one that's called the one that's like not real I think is like the Ada Kama one maybe, But there's.
Speaker 3: To Mexico that's got the little they're like baby mummies things.
Speaker 9: Well, so there's there's ones from Nasca they're small, and then they're like they're all from Peru. There's some smaller ones and whenever they first came kind of came out everyone thought, you know, those are fake, they're kind.
Speaker 7: Of silly, they're stupid. But it turns out, like.
Speaker 9: All the stuff that I've seen on them, like they've done X rays and cat scans, and they've had like a bunch of like legit scientists and stuff like looking at them. But the problem is is like they're not like opening it up to for international studies, for like everyone to look at them. But all the people that have done the studies on them that are like credible seem to be that they're not like recreated things like they're saying made out of like a lama skull and like all these kind of all this kind of stuff like that, and they're true. What's really unique about them, all the big beings and the smaller ones, is their true tridactal beings. So they have three three fingers, right, and they're not like just put in a they're not missing one, you know where it's like cut off or just like the way that the bones are formed and the even they can see the uh like the blood vessels and I forget what what the other term is. But based on the scans and all this stuff, they're different beings of different sizes that are three fingered naturally, and then they also found these some of them have like implants inside of them. They're like metal implants that are fused with the bone, so they're like the bone grew into it. And what's even crazier is the the metal that it that some of the implants are made out of is called osmium. And to get it in the amount, like the quantity it's like a super super rare metal on Earth, right, yeah, And to get it in the quantity that it is in this little implant type thing, it's just not feasible in for how old the mummies are, you know, like we can barely get it nowadays.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: That's the same thing to say with a lot of the meta materials that are supposedly collected after UFO crashes and stuff like, they they can't to recreate them. I was listening to the the the Joe Rogan episode with what was his name? How fucking put off? What an interesting Yeah, that was such I listened to that over the past couple of days. Such a good episode. If you're into all the alien and UFO and uh like a remote viewing, Yeah, yeah, all that kind of stuff, dude, That is such a fascinating conversation. But what he was saying is is that one of the meta materials that they recovered in order to recreate in a lab. They I guess they spent like millions of dollars trying to recreate it to see if it's something that they could recreate, and they say that it might be possible to create it, but you would need the energy of like ten thousand sons. Like I was like, holy shit, Like, so what is it?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: You know, like where did it come from? And I like how Joe Rogan brought up He brought up Diana Pasoka who wrote was It an American Cosmic? And Diana Pasoka, I pray to the gods that we get her on this show one day, because that is one fascinating woman. She's a theologian and very very like smart about a lot of things. But she wrote that book and she talks about in the book about how they found meta materials, and you know, the government went out there and they were basically like shredding like coke cans and stuff like that to try and cover up a lot of the materials that are also out there. And so there's there's something to it for sure. I don't know what to do with that information. I'm somebody who kind of I kind of believe in the ultraterrestrial conversation more than I do the extraterrestrial conversation. Personally, I think that it's probably more interdimensional and it is coming from another planet. It very well could be both, but I feel like the interdimensional conversation is a little bit more logical, just personally, especially if they're coming here and they are leaving, you know, they're not necessarily crashing, you know, as how put Off was saying, they're not necessarily crashing, they are landing and leaving the machines there. It seems more more like and so that they're they're kind of technically like almost like gifts, like like little extra dimensional kind of gifts that they're just leaving, you know, and in hopes that maybe we find a way to reverse engineer them or something like that. But yeah, crazy conversation. I love that. I love like all of this stuff is is kind of coming out now, Like how many military whistleblowers are now having some kind of clearance to be able to come out and talk about their stories. There's so many of them right now. And if you go and listen to them, you'll be like, what the fuck planet am I living on? Like it doesn't make sense, but I I mean, I don't know, it's it's it is awesome, Like I love listening to that kind of shit. It just makes it seem like this is this reality is so much more magical than than what we ever thought.
Speaker 9: You know, It's it's definitely getting there for sure. I mean it, it's one hundred percent speeding up, no doubt. Like as far as the you know, disclosure, and it's happening on you know, many different fronts. I just I was bringing up the that the NASCA ones just because I feel like it's honestly, if you do your if you look into it, you'll if you look into it objectively, you should come to the conclusion that that I and many others have come to I think, and it's like, hey, there's actually we're at the point right now where there's enough information for you to say, hey, these things are real and based on this information, like, hey, that's an actual there's two alien bodies right here, they're talking about them all they havevidence and people just it's literally in front of our faces out in the open, and people just don't care or believe it, and it just just because it hasn't been announced on the news, like hey, these are aliens. But like if you look at the information, you're like, okay, well it's pretty obvious that they're not human and the DNA is weird and they're tridactyl and they have implants.
Speaker 7: It's like what do you do with that?
Speaker 2: And even still I like the terminology that they're using because it's pretty broad as far as the terminology. You know, we talk about the unidentified anomalous phenomena, Well that means it's not only in the air, it's coming from the water. Maybe it's coming from another dimension or something like that. And also you know the the uh oh what was it? Oh shit, I just had a thought that I wanted to say and totally fucking erased from my mind. It happens like that, it's late. There, there's something, there's something going on there, for sure.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen anything about the larger mummies or skeletons. I remember a couple of years back hearing about the peruvi and like many mummies, and people were saying that like with this is real, why is he like showcasing them in Mexico, whisn't he got experts coming in? And when he did have some experts come in, it was like the femur of one of them was actually a chicken bone, and like some other shit with it. Now, I don't know anything about the bigger ones, and I don't even know if they're necessarily connected, Like maybe that was a hoax.
Speaker 3: What you're talking about right now is more real.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 3: It's been years since I looked into this.
Speaker 2: But oh, I remember what I was gonna say.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: So the term NHI, which is non human intelligence, it doesn't necessarily speak to aliens. I mean it could. Aliens are definitely grouped into that. But the fact that there is non human intelligence like just that term itself like AI kind of well, but AI is still made by.
Speaker 3: People, but it's non human.
Speaker 2: No, it's not human, but it was constructed by humans.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and all the information down this rabbit hole don't want to go honestly, Well.
Speaker 2: And all the information that AI knows is written by humans. So yeah, I mean, look at it from I'm talking about like something even greater than AI. Although I will say that Chad JBT has definitely become my best friend. I have conversations that I want to do this real quick if we can, we can take a segment. Okay, you got chat GPT and you know how to use AI. You know that you can have it right roasts. Oh dude, you can have it do so many things. It is incredible.
Speaker 4: So look real quick, just as a thought experiment, I think this would be fun to poke fun at ourselves.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: Ask chat GPT or or whatever they're the you know AI of your choice. Write a rose for Jonathan from Cult of Conspiracy and then have it right, a rose from Jacob for Cult of Conspiracy. Let's just see what the fuck comes up.
Speaker 7: Funny.
Speaker 4: Well, we've got over eight hundred episodes out there. I guarantee that in the AI verse it's gonna have a lot of fun things to say. And you know what, I think it'd be fun to poke fund at ourselves.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't think it's gonna know you, but it definitely knows me because I'm talking to it every day and it remembers information about me and shit like that. I don't think we're big enough to where chat GPT on all platforms know who we are you see.
Speaker 4: Worst case scenario, don't really have a lot of info on that, and well, okay, fine, fuck it. But with as much as they've it, the internet has heard our voices. I'm curious if it's going to write a decent roast for us.
Speaker 2: I got one, all right, so this one. I just said, write a roast about me from a cult of cult of conspiracy perspective. Oh, it said, uh, oh, you want to roast from the cult of conspiracy perspective. Buckle up, Jonathan. This is going to hit like a government cover up wrapped in a fluoride soak tortilla.
Speaker 3: We're already off to a great start.
Speaker 2: Says Ladies and gentlemen, gather around the fire of forbidden knowledge, because today we're roasting the man, the myth, the only dude who can make a d MT trip sound like a camping story. The fuck already. Yes, this guy's third eye is so oh, it's kind of like not even a roast. Okay, well, let's see where it goes. This guy's third eye is so open it has cataracts. You've looked behind so many veils, bro, you're basically just running around in the Emperor's New clothes of truth. If conspiracy theories were gym reps, you'd be shredded by now. But instead you just lift the weight of secret knowledge in your own overactive pinial glass. Okay, it's it's like kind of sucking my jet right here?
Speaker 3: All right, do one for me.
Speaker 2: It doesn't know enough information to roast you.
Speaker 7: Are you sure?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: Don't form at la? Say right a roast for Jacob from the Cult of Conspiracy podcast. Just leave it like that, Okay, And I don't know you're saying it doesn't know enough. That's that sounds like a funny little roast.
Speaker 3: It just created it. Yeah, but it knows me.
Speaker 2: I'm conversating every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, fair enough, let's see it comes up.
Speaker 2: Uh, okay, Welcome to the Cult of Conspiracy roast session, where the only thing hotter than his mic is Jacob's take on literally everything. Let's get into it.
Speaker 4: Oh, let's go.
Speaker 2: Jacob talks about conspiracies like he's got a direct line to Edward Snowden and a burner phone from Alex Jones. This dude thinks the mood Landing was faked, birds aren't real, and his girlfriend's last breakup was part of mk ultra. He's the kind of guy who'd get abducted by aliens, refuse the anal probe, and then complained that they didn't even buy him dinner first. You call this advanced civilization? Where's the respect? Jacob is so deep in the rabbit hole even the rabbits are like, yo, man, you good. He doesn't trust anything mainstream food, media, history. Even oxygen is suspect if it's not coming from an unofficial source. And let's talk about that voice. He sounds like a guy who'd narrate ancient aliens but refused to wear a mic because it's probably got a tracker in it. Jacob will go from welcome to the show, y'all, to now li the Nephelim were walking among us in under three seconds, like it's a normal Tuesday. He's the kind of guy who asks his barista, uh, if the coffee is adrenochrome free, and if the barista says yes, he'll still purify it with a tuning fork and a and a YouTube ritual that he found at three am.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 2: But you got to give it to Jacob. His loyalty to the truth is unmatched. While most people are stuck in the Matrix, Jacob unplugged, hacked it he and now he's hosting a podcast from a bunker made of copper wire and skepticism. It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Actually, I've had some of that was on points. Some of that kind of got lost in the sauce, but I like it. That was fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, so it asked if we want to do some personal jabs. Yes, well, all right then, okay, which one for you?
Speaker 7: Were for me?
Speaker 3: First?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: So, tonight's roast is dedicated to the man the Myth, the Walking Reddit thread, Jacob from the Cult of Conspiracy. Jacob's the kind of guy who would fact check his own birth certificate and still call it a syop. You think you're awake, bro, but half your arguments sound like you fell asleep on a pile of QAnon memes and woke up quoting them like scripture. He talks about sheeple like he's not out here, using fluoride Rin's dollar tree loofa and calling it detox. Have you ever seen Jacob in an argument? It's like watching a flat earth or fight a globe loud pointless and somehow nobody wins. What the fuck this is awesome, And let's not forget his I'm just asking questions phase, which started in twenty fifteen and never ended. Bro, You've just been asking questions longer than the CIA has been denying aliens exist. He's the only guy I know who could turn a taco bell receipt into proof of the Illuminati. Yo, Jonathan, you see this Nacho bel grande triangle cheese gold. That's the new world order.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: Jacob's dating advice only trust women who believe and project bluebean and own at least one crystal skull. That's why his love That's funny. It brings that up because you brought that one up.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 2: That's why his love life's more unstable than a Fauci founded bio lab.
Speaker 4: Cool Jazi shots fired.
Speaker 2: You know what Jacob's spirit animal is Alex Jones having a panic a panic attack in an abandoned FEMA camp. His version of version of doing research is watching sixteen hours of tiktoks from guys who haven't left their mom's basement since Y two K And somehow he comes out like, Bro, did you know the Titanic never sank? It was It was a jesuit insurance scam run by moon worshiping lizard bankers. But let's be real. Without Jacob, the Cult of Conspiracy would just be Jonathan talks to himself. You bring the heat, the chaos and the conspiracy kool aid and somehow make it sound like gospel.
Speaker 7: That was good.
Speaker 4: That was good. It kind of lost me on the TikTok. I couldn't use YouTube instead of tiktoking down Sam, But like, all right, it's ai.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be one hundred percent on that. But fuck yeah that was legit.
Speaker 2: That was really funny. Yeah that what who was some personal jazz for you?
Speaker 4: I want to see what it says about.
Speaker 2: Your Fuck me man?
Speaker 4: Oh come, you can't give me the shit and not take some yourself. Brother, That's how this works. All right?
Speaker 2: How about some personal uh jabs of a roast.
Speaker 4: About Jonathan from the Cult of Conspiracy. Don't say about me because it knows you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. We're trying to oh yeah.
Speaker 2: From the colts of Conspiracy. Oh here we go, all right, So tonight we're roasting Jonathan, the only guy who makes a government takedown sound like a bedtime story for star seeds.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Jonathan's the kind of guy who hears a bump in the night and immediately pulls out a crystal, a shotgun, and a foyer request. He says, He says he's here to expose the truth, but half the time he's just exposing his weird Google search history. How how to tell if your neighbor is a shape shifter? Can you DMT trip through a mirror? Is it a brine pole or the edge of the dome? Bro, You've done so much methylene blue and NAC, your blood type is now experimental.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Coming out like that? Jonathan is out here trying to build a podcast empire from the back of a class CRV. Damn, why's it got to get shkay? All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Like he's the Messiah of the mobile truth. Yes, Officer, I do live in this vehicle, but only because society is a simulation and ren is part of the agenda. He's got that energy, like he'll crack the biggest government cover up of all time right after he finds a decent Wi Fi signal at the Cracker Barrel parking lot.
Speaker 4: Yoh.
Speaker 2: Jonathan's spiritual journey is so chaotic. Even his spirit guides are like, dude, slow down, you don't need to ascend twice a week. And when it comes to love, he's out here balancing sacred geometry, astrology, charts and co parenting like it's some kind of interdimensional game of the Sims. You know what makes Jonathan the real conspiracy the fact that he can sound so convincing talking about Brian Poles, Neffhelin bloodlines and the reincarnated soul of Jesus trapped in Antarctica and still somehow make you believe him. Damn, dude, that got really fucking personal there. For a second.
Speaker 4: I was like, dude, know about the fucking RV. That's a new thing that just got talked about.
Speaker 2: Whoa, oh dude, I talked. I talked to chat GBT about everything.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, So next time we do this, we got to use an AI that's not our personal AI. However, when we go to Brohemian, I feel like we do need to get an AI. Roast of Nephelin Death Squad. I think they'd appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure of Sam too. Yeah. Oh, could you imagine the roast of Owen Benjamin.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's gonna be kind of easy. Honestly, your boy doesn't believe nuclear weapons are real, and it's like yeah, plus he's been on the internet for so long, they will have so much much amo to drag him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mind doing it with Neflin Deth Squad because like that they do comedy and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. Well, I guess Owen Benjamin did stand up too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he was a he was a big stand up comedian before he got canceled.
Speaker 3: Okay, fuck it, then we'll roast everybody.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah no, I think for Owen Benjamin still does stand up, but I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he's hilarious.
Speaker 9: I watch a shit on fucking uh on on X all the time like him, just like talking ship. I mean, he's still funny as fuck.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah, yeah he's Uh he's like a true comedian, like understands the psychology of what it takes. Yeah, yeah, it's uh, he's he's he's a funny ass guy. I I think that it's uh, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah he does.
Speaker 2: So why a lot of people don't necessarily, well, I don't want to say don't fuck with him because I actually fuck with him even more knowing that he's created his own fucking compound like off grid, Like, I think that's cool as shit, but he created bear Taria And I mean, look, they're they're like filtering their own water, they're building all their own shit. I mean, that's that's the cult compound idea essentially, what we've been talking about for years. And yeah, I mean they it's it's one giant community. Like I think it's a pretty cool idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh I am mad at that, not even a little bit. That's that's correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm excited to be able to get to talk to them. I think that'll be.
Speaker 3: Fun, fucking right man, Okay, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to roast top Lobster and Raven a little bit on uh on the mic while we're there.
Speaker 3: I think they get a kick out of it for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. So anyhow, back to the chat. It's been a minute, Yeah, but it's uh, Anthony said, So I found my next rabbit hole just outside Portland in Damascus, there is a temple of Oculus Anubis, and apparently there's some controversy.
Speaker 3: So the land itself all right.
Speaker 4: Currently it's owned by these people and they're not a cultist, but the people who built the land itself were hardcore cultists. I don't know if they were trying to start their own cult on this land, if they were just trying to set this place up as like their own little commune. There's a couple of different stories about it itself. There have been people that have snuck onto the property and take videos of everything. Bro, that is a rabbit hole and a half to dive into.
Speaker 2: Fuck, yeah, Anubis is the dog headed god, right, Yeah, yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: It's this massive gated estate and when I say massive, I mean like we're talking multimillion dollar uh land and house and mansion and all this. But even as you're driving up the driveway, there's like statues of a Nubis and statues of this and it's like in a very sacred geometrical way to drive up to the main house and it's yeah, it's a whole fucking thing. It made me think of Bohemian growth. Not Brohemian in Florida, but like the ad Alex Jones and yeah, yeah, yeah, how the whole land is set up this way? This made me think of that, but instead of towards that type of occultism, towards Egyptian esoteric and occultism, wild shit.
Speaker 2: And Bohemian grove is actually, uh so you have to walk through like acres and maybe even miles of woods to even get to like the compound or the grove or whatever it is, right like, so it's not like just something that's off on the corner of the side of the road or anything. You're not gonna be able to see it from the road like you legit have to know where to go in order to find it.
Speaker 3: Kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Sketchy Sketchy, very spirit Animal posted a meme saying, one hundred men versus Officer Hall. Have you you know who that is?
Speaker 3: Jacob Officer Hall helped me out here.
Speaker 2: That's the one that was like getting super gangbang by everybody, and there was like.
Speaker 4: H I see her picture now, yeah yeah, And then she got caught and then re caught like she still kept fucking around after her name was blasted everywhere. The only reason she lost her job was because she didn't let the chief smash. He's the one that brought it to light and fired her and all that shit.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Well, I believe her husband left her, and if so, I'm prey proud of him. But uh, I don't know if facts also saw on the thing online that he went, that he took her back and forgave her.
Speaker 5: So if that's the case, he's like the world's biggest cook.
Speaker 4: Fucking he bore the first time, and then she kept fucking around, and then I think he has finally left and retained his nuts, which is good for him.
Speaker 2: But also, like bro, I mean, you know, she's not even that all that. Like Bro, it's not like there's a dime.
Speaker 4: This is a nickel that was getting like rawled out by half the department of guys that were like twice the size of her husband. Like, you know, just on the streets.
Speaker 3: Dude, she's bore the streets. Let her go back there.
Speaker 5: She's a door of everybody got a ton except him.
Speaker 4: Well, no, the husband was getting some at home, but the chief never got some. And that's what he felt some type of way about it.
Speaker 2: You know, it disgusting. I mean, ho's gonna be hoes, but that's next level hose right there.
Speaker 3: If they for the streets, then let them return to their native homeland.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 3: You don't make a hoe into a housewife.
Speaker 2: That's just not the way Zombie said. I can easily do anything to myself, like bandages, broken ribs, lots of really painful accidents that I had to bandage myself up till I uh till I get good to uh till until I get to the hospital hours later. It's easier to fix yourself than let others do it. Speak for you, agree, I just I can't inflict pain on myself. Dude, now, I.
Speaker 4: Agree, But I just I can't sew my own cut up. I hate needles. That's that's my one, my one bugaboo. Not tattoo needles, but like getting a shot. I didn't even know I was squeaming with needles until I ran the gon and lit It boot camp, come to find out I have a thing, and like yeah, so I'm I'm I understand stitches have to happen, but giving them to myself, I just don't know if I got it at me, no way, mad props to those that can and do, like all the respect.
Speaker 2: Oh that's thug shit right there. I mean, if you can do it like you're a fucking g But yeah, I ain't got that dog in me like that. Tony said, the Danes have been proposed to be Dan, but I don't believe that either. It is related to British Israelism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the Welsh and the Danes both having possible connections to the tribe of Dan. And again I'm not saying I believe it. I'm not saying I don't believe it either. I'm saying that there is no evidence one way or another. So it's in the realm of hypotheticals that will never understood be confirmed. Like that's the whole point of the tribe of Dan being lost, Like they're gone, They're scattered to the winds, They're all over the place and nowhere at all.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing, you know. But I do find it interesting for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so zombie say as a picture that says remains of eighth person found in New England in just weeks as fears of serial killer grow, Oh got new serial killer going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the people in New England are like going out of their way to not say this is a serial killer. Like they are doing everything under the sun other than acknowledging that it's potentially a serial killer.
Speaker 3: Or like maybe a group maybe not well killed. Maybe there's multiples.
Speaker 11: Pause, gentlemen, your resident New England right here, All right, let's go.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 16: So here's the problem with it being a serial killer. And I probably think it's a serial killer because two hours.
Speaker 11: Is not that far to drive. I don't know if you know Massachusetts, it's not that long of a drive.
Speaker 16: The locations are scattered across New England from Connecticut, New York, New Hampshire and South Shore, north Shore and the Cape. So the geographically it's kind of weird. But also serial killers, they have traveled.
Speaker 11: Far in law.
Speaker 16: Yeah so I so when people are doing it, it's not a serial killer. Like I live in South Carolina.
Speaker 11: My girl lives in Islanton, Massachusetts, right so we live on the opposite sides of the East Coast. I feel text or updates.
Speaker 16: This was about I think a week and a half ago that the eighth victim was found. There's no telling because there's a lot of gang violence up in that area. That could have been Carol who just did not get the right kind of eggnog on a Sunday and that just made some old boy mad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: It could have been anything.
Speaker 16: There has to be a similar style of murders, and there's no publications about similar styles of murders or disembodiments.
Speaker 11: There has been no.
Speaker 16: No direct correlation between the murders. So do I think this is a serial killer? Yes, but I think it's a happy face killer.
Speaker 3: Does there have to be so many things similar?
Speaker 4: Or the fact that it's all women that are being murdered, is that enough to say that it might be the same killer and that's his if you will.
Speaker 11: I mean, everyone wants to murder their wife, right, This is a joke, guys, that was a joke, But.
Speaker 6: I know what you mean.
Speaker 13: Though.
Speaker 3: It's like there's usually a trend, right.
Speaker 4: They are all of a certain ethnic background, all of a certain age range, all the same ey or hair color, there's a certain cut that is made on all I see what you mean.
Speaker 3: There's telltale signs.
Speaker 4: And I get that and from what I could tell, and again, maybe there is some sort of telltale sign that the police are not releasing to the public because it's still an ongoing investigation, it's possible. For my research, I couldn't find anything that stood out as the calling card, if you will, other than the fact that it's all women, and I don't know if that's a strong enough calling card to say it's a serial killer. But I'm off I'm not an investigator, you know, I mean, I'm not a detective. I don't know if that's a strong enough calling card.
Speaker 16: I would agree with that, But there's been a murderer in the Northeast for many years since I think I should have went to college and should have graduated of someone that was more notorious, who would typically take young men from twenty nineteen twenty to about the age of twenty six and murdered them. Nobody recorded that being a serial killer, and there was a lot of men that just went missing, So to say this one instantly, yeah, there's the type women, but also there's a lot of psychopathic men, and.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 16: I think men are We are probably one of the most vile creatures on the planet, and we have such grandeur visions of success that we'll do whatever. And I'm not hating on men. I'm not hating on women. I'm just saying, like men typically we have these visions of like I'm gonna be great like me. I thought I was gonna be a UFC champion.
Speaker 11: I wasn't you know what I do. I drink beer on my couch with my dogs and listen to me.
Speaker 3: It's a fine life. AKA je me.
Speaker 11: It wasn't for me, right, and I'm happy as every right.
Speaker 16: But that being said, there's a lot of men that just live like if you've been in the Northeast, we're angry about everything.
Speaker 11: We'll help you, will help you. We have the nicest, meanest people ever.
Speaker 16: Will make fun of you for not being able to change time, but will change the time Bill Burr, Right, yeah, we'll do that. But at the same time to say, like all these murders, there's that, and then remember Massachusetts, in New England, sanctuary cities. Yeah, you've got to contend with these multiple layers of we're trying to kill ourselves against we finally achieve that we're killing ourselves.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm with you, and I'm not even like straw Manning what you're saying here. I don't know enough to say that it is for sure a serial killer, or if it is a series of murders that are not connected, they just also happen to be going on around the same time, and it's just a really bad look, I don't know, and you're right, the victim are varying in age ranges, varying in uh, ethnics, ethnicities. Excuse me, I don't think. I think there may have been one that was like sexually assaults a first. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's I'm very hopeful that there is no serial killer and that this is just a bunch of random shit that's all happening at the exact same time. And it looks bad because serial killers are a motherfucker to deal with. But I'm also not going to negate the possibilities. And maybe there is something that the detectives are not releasing that is.
Speaker 3: Kind of like a calling card. But I mean, I don't know, I don't know the end.
Speaker 4: There's I would say there's actually a serial killer in Austin, Texas right now. There's a bridge that they keep having bodies found in this river and no one is doing shit about it. And it's always like gay men that are found in this river that are all of them are jumping off this bridge, and it's like, so nobody has thought to put a camera on this bridge, nobody has thought to have police randomly trolling this area.
Speaker 3: No, fuck them, I mean boers.
Speaker 16: I know most investigations, they will not release any calling gods. Yeah, one to induce panic and uh two to induce any sort of threat towards the attempted the attempting murderer.
Speaker 3: Right as far as I know, we don't know, but we will be uh, we'll be keeping an eye on it, for sure.
Speaker 2: I haven't even heard of that with the group. That's my first time hearing of it. I haven't gotten to that yet.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's been going on for a few months now, or fuck me, has it been going on for years or months? I feel like that was only in the last six months then, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 11: So the announcement came about two months ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So, like I said, I'm a nerd.
Speaker 11: When it comes to safety and you know, what are you going to do?
Speaker 16: So I've been following it quite heavily, and nothing seems to be overwhelmingly serial killer esque. There's no signatures, there's no mocks, there's no consistency amongst the murders.
Speaker 2: Which is gender, which is what women carry.
Speaker 11: I don't sucks to get a gun the law.
Speaker 4: At this point, it's time to be an outlaw, I what what are we talking about here?
Speaker 11: I agree? I agree?
Speaker 2: Anyhow, So people were talking about Bohemian Grove.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, if I'm able to afford it, I'll go, but I'm gonna try and bring a bag so i can smoke a blunt with everybody. Hell, you heard that, that'd be fun.
Speaker 6: I'll make sure it is the best of the best, and I'll even bringing some dads and I'll roll them together in a big ass blunt for everybody.
Speaker 2: And you're really clear, you're in Georgia, so that's that shouldn't be that far.
Speaker 6: If anything, if I can't get the tickets, I'll still ride down there to smoke one way everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come chill at the fucking Airbnb with us after show, you know. He said, I can't find the tickets on bro Grove site. Uh and then and Zombie shared the website. Dirty Sanchez said on one hundred and eighty bucks, which is how much it costs I could swing. Unfortunately, I'm going on vacation at the end of this month, so I don't know if I can get those days off, but I'm gonna try my best to come.
Speaker 4: We would love to really see everybody, Dude, I would I hope one day we're able to host our own event and and get as many cult members as we can to show up.
Speaker 3: Oh well, it sounds fun that it's.
Speaker 2: It's already written, like that's that's one hundred percent going to happen. And uh, and we'll just get like so many people that we've had on the show, a lot of regulars, you know, and and everybody will kind of have like a little you know, thirty minute hour segment or whatever and just turn it into a fucking call to palooza. At that point. Fuck yeah, Mario said, I got to drive twenty seven hours to my next pipeline project. Yeah, I don't envy that. Spirit Animals said one hundred and eighty bucks. I'll try, but if anything, I'll still drive and catch y'all down there somewhere yonder. Then Zombie posted the direct link again. She said, who all is going? Enough said? Steph said I'll be there. Are you going? Zombie said heck yeah, that's awesome. White Boy Wizard said, bro, I want to go so fucking badly. Then uh, Zombie said, wait, fly out.
Speaker 3: White boy Wizard. Are you still on your bike or.
Speaker 2: Are you chilling now, Yeah, that'd be some ship.
Speaker 3: He's just making sure here because it's dark where he's at now and he's still on the lines.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm just standing next to my pickup truck doing some dabs in the name of Dale.
Speaker 3: There you go get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yo, what kind of bike you ride, Doug? It's uh the seven.
Speaker 14: Shit fucking brain fark Dinah white Gug Yeah, Harley, Harley. Dina is the one that's like more Chopper style with the super skinny front tire with the spokes on it. Yeah, everybody else wants a Dina to build those fucking Clu style whatever the fuck bikes, and I think they're.
Speaker 7: Gay as shit.
Speaker 4: So I got the old school chopper style Dinah, and I love that.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking Those Dina glads are fucking badass.
Speaker 3: Though, I do you ride so good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What's house motors on that?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: This one is the one of the No, no, there's the one right before that. So it's ninety six.
Speaker 14: It goes like eighty eight, ninety six, one O three, one oh seven, one fourteen, one seventeen.
Speaker 7: It's pretty much what they're rocking with right now.
Speaker 14: But yeah, this this was a couple of years, good number of years into the ninety six cubicinch, but it was the I think first or second year that they slapped a six speed on it.
Speaker 7: And whoever had it before me, he's done some work and tuned it and.
Speaker 4: He fucking rips.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's awesome. I mean it's hard.
Speaker 14: It's not like riding a leader bike, fucking crowd rocket. But for being a for being a Harley, she goes. Good cruisers are my jam. I can't do crowdrocke. It's no shade against them. It's just me being me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be that dumb ass to be doing wheelies down to Interstate and like legitimately kill myself.
Speaker 3: So I need some heavy that I can't pick up, dude, yep.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then Zombie said it is in Leesburg, Florida, So as we said, Leesburg, Florida, right outside of Orlando. So yeah, anybody wants to be able to come, that would be awesome to see as many of you as we possibly can. As we said, even if you can't, you know, go to Bohemian growth, dude, fucking you know, there's gonna be a hangout afterwards, So it'd be awesome to see all of y'all. Alexandra posted a meme said, Okay, if I'm so immature, then how about you breastfeed me?
Speaker 3: Oh, alex Oh, alex I'll bet you yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then Alexandra said, yeah, I got adhd admiration for them huge doinkers.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Savage Mario said, y'all be safe, have a good night, got the text to mobilize, all right. Zombie said, looks like airbnb is the way to go for those going to bro Grove. Yeah, yeah, it definitely is. We had a great time at that airbnb, Like it was awesome dudes, right on a lake or a river whatever it was, and super super cool location. I mean it won't be the same location obviously, we're entirely different part of the state. But airbnbs are the way to.
Speaker 3: Go, absolutely agreed.
Speaker 4: And you can get wild.
Speaker 2: You ain't gotta be all quiet like in a motel six, like I mean, what was it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who are the old like the old rappers that would talk about like hotel parties and shit. We're not trying to burn it down like that.
Speaker 3: No, God, no, man, We're just trying to chill.
Speaker 4: It's all about the hang and I'll say that especially last year, like Steph will be able to tell you, like, yeah, bro Grove was fun. It was a good time, dude. I had way more fun back at the Airbnb after the fact with all of us, like the hang that was the best part for us. Man, just talking with everybody hanging out was that was great. And I can't wait for this again and an even bigger hang at that.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's kind of gets fucking insane. Zombie said, y'all heard the story about blue rain happening in Texas?
Speaker 20: No I have not.
Speaker 2: Let's see the link.
Speaker 3: Here, click the click of the link, dude, all.
Speaker 2: Right, so uh oh it's by Shane Vibes underscore truth. I fucking love that guy here. You know what, Oh, it's kind of it's hard for me to share sound without sucking up the audio, but we'll just take your word for it, dirty Sanchez, what it do?
Speaker 19: I don't know if anybody caught it, but sorry for my husband's mootage behind me and Minutico.
Speaker 3: Oh damn, oh shit. Did we have Dix out for Harambe just now and we missed it?
Speaker 5: I guess we're bringing thankfully, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I guess we're bringing Brohemian Grove sooner is what's going on.
Speaker 3: It'd be like that Tuesday Night Lives, y'all we get wild. Fuck I'm with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh spirit animals said the AI and R two, uh r d R two. The NPC's have actual lives. I got high and watched the ranch hands actually slaughter a pig. There was a kid who killed his parents over Halo three. Oh I remember hearing about that. Yeah, dude, like because they they grounded him from Halo. Dude, if you can go back and watch like those tantrums whenever, like kids who are super addicted to video games and then they get grounded, it is like fucking Exorcist level shit, the way they freak out about it. My dude, My brother kind of used to be that same way, so I've seen it.
Speaker 4: There was that one kid that, like his brother, would constantly fuck with him, his younger brother and like the the older brother I guess had like some sort of version of autism or some of. His name was Steven, and uh, he's the kid that like came in and freaked out and like shove her remote control up. His actually was so angry. He's the same kid that like his uh he like smashed his dad's guitar. He was like he was famous for his freak outs, and like, at first it's funny because like, man, this kid's losing his mind.
Speaker 3: Then you find out the kids got like actual mental issues.
Speaker 4: And like his parents have had to put him into all kinds of therapy just for him to even be at this point. His brother's just being a little bit of a bitch and recording it and just recording the reactions, and it's like, yeah, that kind of sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's toxic as fuck. So Spirit Animal, talking about possible reasons for joining the military, said I joined. I love my country, but Medal of Honor Rising Sun was the reason I chose the Marines. I wanted to be a Marine since I was four years old.
Speaker 3: Medal of Honor Rising Sun, yep. I know the game.
Speaker 12: I talked about it on the show several times, the specifically because it showed Paul Harbor and the moment, and I talked about that ever since I went to school, and that got me.
Speaker 5: That game actually spawned my love for World War Two.
Speaker 6: His street and that delved into everything now and got me in twisted in conspiracies.
Speaker 4: I'll say propaganda definitely works in many ways, you know, And I'm not gonna say the video games cannot be used as a form of propaganda, especially in the realm of trying to recruit people to join.
Speaker 6: I get it if you if you go back Medal of Honor and Call of Duty, well, while it loads up, it's it.
Speaker 5: It's motivational as fun.
Speaker 6: I've been playing the finest hoire of Call of Duty and uh, it actually gives you an actual speech. Well, in the first game, you're playing as a uh communist, Uh, it says uh gross, not one yet it's rusky. Uh not one step back. Uh listen, hear your mother's prayer, kill the German invaders. Hear your the choir of your lection earth to kill the mother, to kill the German invaders. Not count, males, do not count. Day's only count Uh the the uh the bodies of the German invaders. Just hear your mother's prayer, and that that shit is motivational.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, Okay, I'll be right back. My dog just threw up on my bed, so that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 4: All right, well you go ahead of that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm just gonna pick up with the chat again and again. I'm not saying the video games and movies. Hell, I mean Saving Private Ryan. Watching that at three years old is what made me want to join.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: Propaganda hits in different ways, but I think it's kind of I don't believe that most people joined the military in the post nine to eleven, you know, g Watt situation because of video games. Some sure, I just don't feel like it's the majority. I could be so wrong there. I'm sure there's just some study or statistic out there to say otherwise. Let's see here. Only video game I'm even excited for is Death Stranding Too, coming out next month. So excited. That's from Alex. All right, so yeah, that was your quote right there, sam Uh Jamie says, I've watched a lot. I've watched a lot of porn and never thought I had a chance it with Tins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 4: I know, just because you watch things on TV doesn't mean that you decide you want to go do it. Although, if we're gonna be honest, the reason why I do night fighting and shit is also because of movies and my love of history and all that. Yes, don't get me wrong, but like watching a Knight's Tale and a kid in King King Arthur's Court made me want to do the shit that I'm doing. So like, fine, being inspired by what we see on the screen to do things. I'm with you, but there's limits to that. I feel like, I don't know, you know, I didn't get into jousting and shit, mostly because I don't have the money or the horses for that shit.
Speaker 16: But yeah, jaimigad, Oh wait, so you really fucking with this like full vomit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how often do you do this?
Speaker 3: Way?
Speaker 4: Do you do that?
Speaker 11: I want? Like, I'm curious because I'm like, I want to hit someone with someone.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, this is the only time and place where like as a man, And I'm not going to go on a whole big tangent here, but when is the last time as a man that you can say you got into a physical altercation when you let left one hundred and twenty percent of it on inside this person's Most men cannot answer that question. It's not because they can't think back. Most men don't fight anymore. Most men actually don't get in those types of physical altercations anymore. I can tell you for me personally, it was last September, so.
Speaker 11: Like sorry, my brain. It's a competition league, it is.
Speaker 4: So there's different ways of fighting, right, So there's one on ones as far as like, for instance, long swords right, and there's long sword tournaments.
Speaker 3: There's sword and shield tournaments.
Speaker 4: There's two handed acts tournaments, there's actions and shield tournaments. You and the guy are fighting against can decide weapon of choice like before you get into it.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 4: Then there's the cage fight, which is considered pro fights. That's like the MMA style fighting to it. Usually duels are more point driven, so like sword and shield is more like taps with the sword and like it. There's a level of artistry that goes into it and a level of true martial arts with weapon work that goes into that.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: Pro fights are more MMA that's just brute strength and fucking get after it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Then, my other personal favorite would be the Team Meles. That's five on five, ten on ten, fifteen on fifteen, twenty one on twenty one. The largest on record is one hundred and fifty one hundred and fifty That was at the World's Tournament.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, that that's it's insane, bro.
Speaker 4: And so five on five is probably my favorite because it is an all out street brawl dog fight and uh, basically, if one guy goes down, you just lost twenty percent of your manpower. So there's a whole different level of tactics and teamwork surrounding that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: Shit. So there's tournaments all over the country. There's tournaments all over the world. There's an international tournament that happens once a year, although more and more of these are popping up.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: The only in America, the only MMA league that is like up and blowing and going right now is in Nashville, Tennessee. That's a MMA Armored MMA. My boy Mickey Gallas is the one leading that. It's excellent tournaments though, Like, for instance, the last tournament that I went to was Carolina Carnage, and that was at Clemson University in South Carolina. They host that once a year on Clemson University's campus and their accent are like where they do rodeos and shit, we just used the cow. Uh spring.
Speaker 3: Time. It already happened this year, so it's time I could.
Speaker 11: I could probably do that by next year.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you got the money, a suit of armor will run you about thirty five hundred to four grand, like easy, right off the top.
Speaker 11: Whatever.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, dude.
Speaker 4: That's somebody with a battle axe. Oh yeah, oh yeah, like full force, like the rules fucking drop them.
Speaker 16: Oh no, I got pillow fists. Don't get me wrong. It's not gonna do much damage, but I'll pretend fists.
Speaker 3: Hold on, no, I hold that thought, talk about fist.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, yeah, hold on, hold on dead airtime.
Speaker 11: So for anybody who doesn't no pillow fists means I have no power behind my hands.
Speaker 4: These these are versions of boxing gloves.
Speaker 11: I can get down with that. That's an old school mint.
Speaker 4: So they're called gauntlets, right, Not to just be a weird nerd about it all, but basically these are my boxing gloves. And then the whole kit weighs about eighty five pounds. These are about five pounds apiece. So using this with the axe with the sword, like you're hitting with the sword, but you can also come across with that punch and elbows and whatever the fuck else you want to do. There's only like five.
Speaker 16: Rules, so like get at but what is it like, non attack, grind, don't attack eyes, back of the.
Speaker 3: Knee, back of the neck.
Speaker 4: You can't hit straight down like twelve to six with a weapon, like directly on the spine. You at least got a cant that bitch to that warner the eleven because straight down the spine.
Speaker 3: Is the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: The back of the knees can't hit because that's really hard to armor. No groin and nothing to the feet. Now, I do have the sabatange which are like the metal shoes, but even still, you just don't be a dick, you know what I mean, Like nobody actually wants to kill each other.
Speaker 3: Began No, no, now, I mean accidents happened.
Speaker 4: If you're in a in a clinch of somebody and you step on their foot, you're not gonna get penalized for it. But like person going after their feet back in the back of the knee, the groin, yeah you're gonna get penalized for that.
Speaker 3: But other than that, dude, fucking no holds bar.
Speaker 11: That's wild. Ye, So anyway, you can continue on this. I was just curious about it. I heard you talk about it before, so I had to put the nose in.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the interest, man, I really do, And I mean that's people's biggest barrier to entry is the price for the armor. Like, honestly, it's doing MMA with weapons, that's fun, that's good ship it. Typically most people don't have three or four grand to spend on armor just for the fuck of it, just to to do a hobby, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And so I understand why a lot of people don't really get into it.
Speaker 4: But uh but yeah, no, So to that point though, as far as like being inspired by movies or video games to like join the military or to do random shit as we get older, like I get it, Propaganda hits us in different ways, and some people are inspirable what they see on screen.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know. And to your point, yeah, I've watched a lot of porn.
Speaker 4: It's not like you believe you're gonna be able to walk up and drop a dime, you know what I mean. Like I feel that, but maybe maybe that porn inspired you to one day shoot your shot for that dime piece sitting at the bar, and maybe it worked out for you, maybe it didn't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know it.
Speaker 4: I understand the propaganda is a real thing, though everybody succumbs to it in their own way, so I get it. Honey Badger says, add me on PS five, Honey Badger four zero four to two to all the good cult members listening to this, Add Honey Badger on PS five.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, Alexander said, I don't eat ass. I get my ass eating good for you, alex good for you, to good for you. Spirit Animal said, I watched a live birth in home. Ech I still eat pussy my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the time I graduated high school, I watched The Miracle of Birth like five different times with five different women.
Speaker 3: No fucking clue why they kept doing that. But yeah, yeah, I feel that.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, eat ass like it's my last meal.
Speaker 4: Big facts, big facts.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like people saying pineapple doesn't belong on pizza. Look, it's not for everybody, but those of taste and class can get down with a good Hawaiian.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Zombie said, the Sikhs are bad or six or seeks. I know some people pronounce it differently. I've heard it pronounced six sick as well.
Speaker 3: And per there.
Speaker 4: The way that they pronounced it is Sikh well, like Iran, even though they say Aaran, I mispronouncing it.
Speaker 11: I know that.
Speaker 2: But there was a season of Big Brother where they had a sek and he kept on like he was a Sikh or whatever, and he said, no, it's actually pronounced sick. So that's why I don't fucking know.
Speaker 3: For sake, I think it's they said to call them seek think.
Speaker 2: I think there's different sectors.
Speaker 3: Of it though maybe maybe Okay, I am.
Speaker 4: Let's see, there are some bad motherfuckers though I don't want to smoke with them.
Speaker 3: I want them to all be my friends.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: Renee said, what's y'all's opinion on this blue rain?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Zombie just posted the the clip in the chat. This is my first time hearing about it.
Speaker 2: Do you actually do you want to click on that clip and then.
Speaker 3: You can screen?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: In fact, hold on, is there a way for me to restart this?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: This Instagram video?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm gonna refresh the page and pause it real quick, all right? Hold up? Hold up? We are going to be sharing it. Great new Alright, let's see on mute.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 11: Everyone's been talking about this storm that's going on in Texas. But this is trending on TikTok and Twitter. Now blue rain. Check this out?
Speaker 17: Are we going to talk about what's going on in Texas? Blue rain has been falling from the skies. Some have said it's from cloud seating. Others have actually tasted the water and gotten very ill that they've had to be hospitalized. Dozens of videos have been appearing all over and gone viral showing the blue rain after it has fallen. Take a look at this, Look at this.
Speaker 11: I'm likely to take you to drink that water.
Speaker 17: That is pretty crazy. Some are speculating that it is from cloud seating. Images have been reported everywhere of planes streaking the skies in the Texas area, creating what some are saying is blue blue rain.
Speaker 11: This does look very eerie to me and very suspicious. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Speaker 17: Do you think it's from cloud seating or it's just some type of phenomenon that no one's going to explain to them.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I don't like the music in the background of that. I felt like that was unnecessary and took away from what he was saying. But beside the point, I would believe cloud seating personally. I'm not saying that there's no other explanations. I don't know, don't know, but the same way that like the raining fish, is this crazy quote unquote natural phenomenon. I don't think that's from cloud seating. I think there's some other shit going on with that blue rain.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of articles.
Speaker 4: On it, like silver oxide, which does kind of the same reason why uh old boy skin termed blue who was spraying himself with that coloidal silver.
Speaker 3: Good cult members, if you're using coloidal.
Speaker 4: Silver or monotomic gold, fucking stop now, right, just please stop.
Speaker 3: It's bad for you.
Speaker 4: But he turned himself blue. We know that silver oxide is spray in the air to attract rain, to make rain happen.
Speaker 3: That's how cloud seating works in Qatar and things.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it would make sense that they kind of overdid it with the silver oxide and they got blue rain from it.
Speaker 3: Possibly.
Speaker 2: Oh, trying to pull up an article here.
Speaker 6: And here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is from from Pravda. I think it's a European website. Or something. But it says more reports of mysterious my bad so it says more reports of mysterious blue rain in Texas. What's going on? Reports of blue rain are surfacing again, this time inside of Texas National Park. Is this just strange weather or something more? Texas currently operates seven major cloud seating programs across millions of acres, all license under the Texas Water Weather Modification Act of nineteen sixty seven. These programs actively enhance rainfall using planes and chemicals. Yes, it's official and regulated by the state. Here are just a few examples. There's the Panhandle Rainfall Program which covers four million acres, the South Texas program that spend that spans over ten counties, the trans Pecos program which targets four point five million acres. Uh so, rolling planes, Sandyland, West Texas and Southwest programs all modify clouds across the state. Whether modification isn't a conspiracy, it's documented policy in Texas. And now strange colored rain is falling. This is real, This is happening now. God, Okay, sketchy.
Speaker 3: And possibly kim trail type things.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, And that's the thing. I know that there's been some states that have been like allegedly outlawing chemtrails and stuff like that, and hopefully that continues. I just why the fuck is this even allowed? Like I'm sorry, Like, can we just stop fucking with the sky, Like, let's just let's just not fuck with that. You know, everybody's so so concerned about global warming and climate change, Well, maybe stop spraying the fucking sky then? Is that crazy to say that? Maybe, you know, if you're so worried about whatever is going on with the Earth, maybe we should stop like fucking with it on mass by spraying chemicals in the sky.
Speaker 4: You would think that sounds like common sense to us, right, But here we are with these people that keep doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, they're just they're just contrails. They're not kem trail's. There's still those fucking people around you believe this shit?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Uh RFK Junior just gave a statement about this. As a matter of fact. Now he is saying that it is not his department, the Department of Health, that is spraying, but there are three letter agencies and agencies within the government that is doing the kim trail spraying. And he said that he is going to do what he can to put a stop to it. So he literally openly acknowledged that it is happening.
Speaker 3: It is real.
Speaker 4: It is not a conspiracy or at least a uh it's not fake. I will say it is a conspiracy like by definition, yes, but it's not like it's a crazy hair brain theory.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: No, this is real life that's happening, and he is going out of his way to try to stop it.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh my god, RFK Junior goes full tenfoil pledges to stop ken trails.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, well, if you watch the interview, it's not him going on a huge rant. Somebody from the crowd asked him a question and he responded that that's what this was. He wasn't even there to give a talk about this, but yes, of course, because he mentioned it and agreed that it's real. Oh tenfoil ORFK. You know he was about to vaccines. I'm sorry. His dad and his uncle were both assassinated by three letter agencies in the mafia. Your boy has every right to keep that tinfoil hat strapped to his fucking dome piece, Okay.
Speaker 2: As you would. Uh So this is from the lad Bible. It says trumpet minstration claims US is behind sinister chemtrails program once thought to be a conspiracy theory. US Health Secretary RFK Junior has claimed that a certain conspiracy theory may be true. After all, the Trump administration has claimed that their country is behind a secretive program that was once considered to be nothing more than a conspiracy. It may sound dramatic, but this idea, widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory, was recently mentioned by none other than the US Health Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior, known as the chemtrail conspiracy. The Trump administration has publicly spoken out about the idea a number of times. It essentially suggests that the government is choosing to spray dangerous chemicals from commercial airplanes on purpose to make people ill. While this has been heavily disproven by scientists and experts alike, as they explain that the condensation trails also known as con trails in the sky are as a result of water vapor left let off from plane engines that freeze into ice crystals. This is a result of the cold air at high altitudes. But RFK Junior is not convinced by the way anybody with any working brain can literally go on to YouTube or wherever you can find your videos. There are planes, and you can see them in the sky to where the planes will be spraying, and so all right, you could make the argument, all right, well that's just a contrail. That's a natural thing, you know, ice crystals coming from the fucking engines or whatever. Right, why is it then that the planes will spray and then they don't, and then they start spraying, and then they don't spray. I mean, if it's a contrail, it should be continuous, am I right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole condensation trail conversation. Listen, Okay, I get it it. When you burn fuel, a few things are produced, water vapor.
Speaker 3: Being one of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, fine, except not every jet produces those trails, and they're all burning the same jet fuel, give or take.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's you know, high grade, low grade, the same thing.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that the F eighteen is not using the same thing that the Boeing seven thirty seven is flying. I get it, okay, But also no, there's no amount of water vapor that is going to form into these lines like this. Not to mention how many pilots have come forward and said that they were spraying materials. Yes, not just cropdusters, not these little local guys either, no super high understood facts. And then the fact that Qatar currently once a week mates it rain there from spraying cloud seating that is literally kim trails. There's no way to separate the two.
Speaker 2: Right, I mean, cloud seating is definitely a thing, But I mean I think it's one thing to make it rain, and it's an entirely other thing to block out the fucking sun and allow those little droplets of aluminum and barium and all that other bullshit to fall to fall to the ground and poison everything that we see.
Speaker 3: Agreed.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is that the fact that clouds seating is a real thing means that kim trails are real. So if we know that the technology is out there for this purpose, are we really going to believe that they're not using it for nefarious purposes after we just acknowledge that the technology is real And it's all I'm with you.
Speaker 2: And it's all contractor jobs like these are not like actual like it's not like air force or anything like that. Like it's contractor jobs. And that's how they're able to keep it kind of off the books and compartmentalized. But it absolutely is a fact that there have been so many whistleblowers who aren't doing it anymore. Maybe they start to have a guilty conscious about it or whatever it is because they are high paying, fucking jobs. But dude, there's videos of there you can literally see. There's this one video that I saw, and it was this whistleblower contractor that was working on behalf of the government to spray chemtrails in the sky. And he showed a video of his plane and it shows like all the little knobs and nozzles and everything that are on there and everything he shows. He goes, see this, if I this up, this is the this is the chemtrail spraying kind of button or whatever it is. So it's absolutely And then he showed the fucking tanks on side of the plane. He goes, these are the chemicals that were spraying sondred percent a real thing. Steph, what are your thoughts on this whole chemtrail nonsense?
Speaker 21: Well, I fucking hate him, I'll tell you that much. I actually just wanted to give a shout out to anybody in Arizona pay attention to Arizona House Bill to zero five six. It's addressing geoengineering prohibition. It's well, obviously we're through this legislative session. It got shut down, but on January twenty eighth, the House Regulatory Oversight Committee voted to pass and amend the bill with a voting result of three two zero zero.
Speaker 4: The bill was first read.
Speaker 21: On January fourteenth and assigned to the House Regulatory Oversite Committee of House Natural Resources, Water and Energy Water Committee. And how look at all these damn fucking committees and all these household committees on the same day. So the bill status of January twenty eighth, twenty twenty five indicates that has made progress but is depending on House Natural Resources. So pay attention to like each state. If you just send an email to your representative, like once a week, just copy paste just once a week, or go go meet with like this shit can change and it impacts me so much, Like you know, being out here in Arizona. Every day it's like blue skies, but you'll wake up and you'll see the streaks in the skies some of these days, and a lot of it is just in the morning. It's like they're blocking the sunrises and the sunsets, and it just really obviously it really pisses me off because it's like, you know, don't fuck with you know, God's creation. That's the way I see it.
Speaker 2: I actually take it to a spiritual kind of notation here. So like if you're blocking out the sun, the sun is literally what gives everything life. I mean, how is that not like you're literally trying to block out the sun. And think about it, For thousands of years there were sun worshippers. I think there's probably still some sun worshippers now, but like they they know that there is there's there's a connection and not just like the physical reality, but dude, we need the sun like it is absolutely essential, and so you're fucking blocking it out. What a psychopath?
Speaker 4: What about global warming? Think about the children? Jonathan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, anybody that is convinced that global warming is a real thing and you're worried about all the carbon emissions and everything, kill yourself, like, solve the problem. Solve the problem by eliminating a part of the problem, because allegedly we're the ones as humans that are causing this problem. So you know what, fucking figure out a solution. Kill yourself in whatever way you want to. I don't care if you hang yourself from a doorknob as you're jerking off, Just fucking end it, because that's really what it is. I mean, dude, they're talking about they want to reduce the world's population, and you know there's the whole Georgia Guidestones kind of shit keeping it down to five hundred million or whatever. They want to reduce the population to prevent the carbon build up in the atmosphere.
Speaker 4: So that's my thing.
Speaker 2: The people that are suggesting that kill your fucking self, do it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: With that, I'm never gonna like tell somebody to commit suicide.
Speaker 2: He I'll tell them all day to kill themselves.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, but a lot of them are just giving into the propaganda because they don't do any of their own research, right, they are regurgitating the same information that we were told.
Speaker 3: I mean, how I remember learning about global warming when.
Speaker 4: I was in middle school and watching al Gore's presentation that won him the Nobel Peace Prize. Complete hoax, complete grifter, because that's what al Gore is and always has been and always will be. But yeah, like these people just see that and they're like, oh my god, the ice caps are melting. Oh my god, this is going on, the sea levels a rising. It's obviously human's faults. We have to do something.
Speaker 3: We we we us us us. And it's like, you know, never mind the.
Speaker 4: Fact that every five thousand years or so, the Earth goes to a heating and cooling cycle. We just happen to be going into a heating cycle. And it's fine, It's gonna be fine. But yeah, well that's the thing.
Speaker 2: They're the gatekeepers of all that, all of that ancient information, and they know damn well that the Earth goes through cycles. But the average Joe doesn't know that. The average Joe is not taught that the Earth cools and it gets warmer, and it cools and it gets warmer. It's the natural cycle of the fucking Earth. And so yes, statistically speaking, there will be another ice age. Statistically speaking, it's going to get hot as a bitch, right, Like, it's just the regular cycle of a being here on this planet. That's just the way that it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then we also have reports these days saying that, uh, the Earth was actually warmer during the Roman Empire than it currently is. Right now, see what I'm saying, and that's not even like crazy ancient history, that's relatively recently as far as the history of the world goes and everything. And these people are freaking out as if we with plastic bags and heavy industry have done so much irrept like we are the direct reason why the Earth is gonna die. And it's like, dude, you have no fucking clue.
Speaker 2: Dude, A thousand or two thousand years is literally a fart in the wind in the realm of infinity. So and and I'm not saying that the Earth has been here since infinity.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there, but it's the least. I mean, people can agree that the Earth has probably been here for a couple hundred million years, right at least. And so, I mean, so they say, I don't know how long it's been, but it's definitely been longer than five six thousand years, as some people suggest. So Steph, what are your you want to add something to that?
Speaker 21: Well, I just wanted to piggyback after off of what you said. Is like, I do feel like chemtrails is very spiritual. I think it absolutely affects us. I've had days where it's like I wake up, it's like blue skies and all of sudden, you know, clouds come out of nowhere with streaks in them, and all of a sudden, I feel like start getting sick, and I start getting the chills, and so one hundred percent. But I think the reason why I wanted to point to like pay attention, Like if it's something you care about people, there are things you can do, like it's happening here in Arizona. I hope they pass it next legislative session. And additionally, you're talking about Choe Mo's and I want to give a shout out to the great state of Idaho who brought back the firing squad for convicted pedophiles.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, and South Carolina fucking right, really, I love it. I did not know that fire had a home.
Speaker 3: I just had their first death by firing squad?
Speaker 4: Was it last month? And I want to say it was South Carolina? Maybe it was Idaho, I forget, but yeah, And and the guy had the option, he chose his death, and once he knew the firing squad was an option, he said, yeah, let's do that straight up like a homeboy had a piece of paper on his chest with a black dot, and the firing squad lined up, the curtain raised, you see him already aimed fire boom, and then when you saw his chest stop moving, the kurt went down.
Speaker 2: They showed the video of him dying.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it was gallery. This is for public viewing, as it fucking should be. Oh my god, yeah, I believe execution should.
Speaker 3: Be open to the public. Abs fucking lutely.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 2: Oh I dude, it would have to be all all cock shots, right, like if you were part of that firing squad, aim for the dick.
Speaker 3: No, dude, no, that's why he hit the piece of paper on his chest. That was the target. You're trying to kill him in one shot.
Speaker 2: Oh I missed. Sorry. I want him to go down. I don't want it to be a fucking simple death. You're talking about pedophiles here.
Speaker 4: I don't remember if the guy that was firing squaded. Was it a pedophile situation or what it was?
Speaker 3: I think it may have been.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but actually know, I'm gonna look this up as I'm just talking about speculation. I got Google.
Speaker 3: We're right here, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, spirit animal. While Jacob's looking that up.
Speaker 6: Okay, see I think firing squad is too good for them. Personally, I have two ideas. So as we know, I'm personally fond of the gladed toil. We make them fight fifty of fights and they get quote unquote get their freedom instead of the actual freedom. They get the freedom up to not believe we taken behind the tools and put two in the back of the dun't but we make them fight fifty fights to the death and they subspab that they get two bullets to the dome. Or we could we could line them up along the southern border and impel them alive and make it and we a good fence is made by by a dirty people.
Speaker 5: And when I say that, I'm about the Look at the Great Wall of China.
Speaker 6: There's act, there's there's the Asians inside the fucking wall.
Speaker 5: It reinforces it. So why don't we just do Vladim Paler style.
Speaker 6: So I was right.
Speaker 4: It was South Carolina in twenty twenty five Bragg Sigmund and Mikyl Mahdy yes Madi spelled the right way as your boy, Abdullah. We're executed by firing squad in South Carolina, marking the first and second such executions in the United States since twenty ten. Both men chose firing squad over lethal injection or the electric chair. Bragg siedmings execution on March seventh, twenty twenty five, was the first in the US in fifteen years. Michael Mahdi's execution on April the eleventh, twenty twenty five was the second. Now, I do not know what their crimes were. Let me see, huh, let me see what those crimes were for these guys.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal. You brought up Hassan Piker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a complete bitch and I can't stand him ever since. He's been on the Young Turks like he yeah, he's okay.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 5: He is a terrible fucking human being.
Speaker 6: He's actually, it's been proven he's been to a Diddy party and he's been through a brothel in Germany that that got shut down for underage trafficking of children.
Speaker 5: But he claims, oh, they got shut down for tax evasion.
Speaker 6: And he actually calls for Jews here in America be dead, and he supports Hamas and Hesbilla actively and runs propaganda form and he says that rights did not happen in Israel when that concert got attacked.
Speaker 5: But yet there.
Speaker 6: I saw the videos, which disgusted me, but I was I wanted to keep up what was actually happening. You you actually see a woman get that was praying it get open her her baby gets killed and she tries to get to it and then she gets killed.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I see right here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a piece of shit, by the way, real quick. The first guy that died by firing squad. He was sentenced to death in two thousand and one for the murder of his ex girlfriend's parents in their home, as well as the kidnapping and attempted murder of his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: So nothing of the pedophilic nature.
Speaker 4: Just you know, guy went crazy and started killing innocent people, so he opted for death by firing squad, just so we're clear.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, yeah, I'm looking up this. Uh this is san Piker. Turns out there's uh he's like a super liberal cook and yeah he is.
Speaker 4: You've seen him on the Young Turks, We've we've watched videos where he speaks. He is a raging liberal, screaming retard piece of shit. Like oh but no, it's about it.
Speaker 2: The extreme left love him, it says.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: This is from an article written by the New York Times, which I don't pay for that bullshit. But the title says, Hassan Piker a progressive mind in a magabody.
Speaker 4: A magabody, oh, because he looks like he works out the fuck out of here. Also real quick. The second firing squad victim, really real quick. Over a period of three days in July twenty twenty four, or I'm sorry, twenty two thousand and four, excuse me, Michael Maudy, then a resident of Virginia, went on a multi state crime spree, committing carjackings, firearm robberies, and three murders, for two of which he was tried and found guilty. So neither of these Firing Squad debts were associated with anything of a pedophilic nature.
Speaker 3: Just we're clear.
Speaker 4: But anyway, back to your boy Hassan Piker, who is just a real raging piece of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is an article from the New York Post. It says liberals are, oh, hold on, liberals are drooling over very handsome terror chasing left this Hassan Piker after fawning New York Times profile. That's funny. It says liberals are fawning over him, are are fawning over a popular left wing streamer who calls Israeli's inbred and one said America deserved nine to eleven after The New York Times penned and obsequious profile about him. Hassan Piker's thirty three most two point eight million followers on live streaming platform Twitch, many of them under thirty, in mail the Times rights which props him up as the left's answer to podcasting megastar Joe Rogan. Wow, I would think he's the answer to Andrew Tait, not Joe Rogan. Yeah, all right, but the Gray Lady, well, it says. The Gray Lady also breathlessly touted Piker's bro bona fides like weightlifting and playing basketball, with writer Jack Crosby calling him very handsome. Mister Piker's success on camera in some part has been aided by the fact that he is, by conventional standards, a very handsome man. He is six foot four and built like a professional athlete, with a square jaw and a beard and a head of thick dark hair. Piker, a self described socialist, drives a two hundred thousand dollars Porsche, taken to con say.
Speaker 4: That I don't know but again he's a socialist and drives that car again, massive piece of shit, just.
Speaker 2: Saying, makes millions of dollars per year streaming and owns a multi million dollar home in West Hollywood, all while on ironically posting poudy photos of himself wearing t shirts emblazoned with make the Rich Pay.
Speaker 4: Most of these liberal talking heads are like that, dude, Look at Bernie Sanders. You know he's a socialist even though he owns nine homes.
Speaker 2: He got some, He got some cheese yup, that's how it goes. The Times profile lauds Piker for his use of zen nicotine pouches, his basketball fandom, and his intense workout routine. The paper of record also delves into Piker's stringent dietary habits. He usually consumes only coffee until around two PM, when he has his first meal of precise of precisely one point one pounds of roasted chicken breast with low carpeedup mezse and sauces who gives a fuck?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck cares, dude.
Speaker 2: The headline originally pointed or anointed Piker a progressive mind in a magabody, but was later swapped out for the less Trump codd a progressive mind in a in a body made for the manosphere. The article acknowledges some of Piker's controversial takes are extreme, including his galling twenty nineteen statement that America deserved the September eleventh terrorist attacks and repeat assertions that Israel is committing genocide in its war against Tomas, But it leaves plenty of space for Piker to muddy the waters. He goes, I find anti Semitism to be completely unacceptable. Well, I don't know if that's him, and studiously avoids including many of his other unhinged takes espoused during his daily ten hour streams. It doesn't matter if rapes happened on October seventh, Piker said in a broadcasting last spring, referring to Hamas's terror terror attacked against Israel that killed more than twelve hundred people, adding, it doesn't change the dead. The dynamic for me doesn't matter if rapes happened. This is your this is your fucking champion.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've watched his streams before to try to get some insight. There was a couple of things he talked about that I thought were kind of interesting. I was like, Okay, let me see what he's got to say on it. I have never been impressed by this dude. He's been a raging piece of shit for forever. He's been on the Young Turks more times than I can count, which should tell you all you need to know about him. He's he's mentally retarded, you know what I mean, like most liberals, and uh he not just liberals like left of center, no, no, no, like the screaming liberals that think they're seventy four gender types, like the real retards, right, And uh, he is that guy. He's like there, young champion and all that. He's like, they're answer to Charlie Kirk and he'll debate anybody. But if you actually get him in a one on one conversation, he will do everything rather than answer the question.
Speaker 3: He'll name call, he'll character assassinate, he'll do.
Speaker 4: Everything else rather than like talk about solid facts and figures.
Speaker 2: It's a child childish behavior really, as.
Speaker 3: Again most liberal retards. Right.
Speaker 4: But I will say this also is he's so handsome. He's built like bro I swear one good punch. I guarantee he's got a a glass jaw. Promise you he has a glass jaw, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, Sam.
Speaker 6: He also got is in a controversy because he bought a sword. Yes, it's fun bleachs, but he bought it because it was a swasti. He even refers it to it as a swastika sword. But he claims he likes Bleach, which is an anime. But he doesn't even know who the main bad guy is. He doesn't even know half of the ship about it. He only bought it or because it is a swastika sword, as he calls it, but it's really a sword from Japan, and it's the hint the u the Shintoism version of it.
Speaker 3: Well, Bleach is a solid anime.
Speaker 4: But I guarantee he bought it strictly to a appeal to an audience a certain demographic and b because like you said, it's swastika.
Speaker 6: And that and him and uh he has a picture of his house with the eyebs holding it and all of them holding the Flei Palestine Hamas sash that says death to Israel and death to America. Uh. And that which their whole charter from the beginning is from the river to the sea that they and they say they want all the Jews in the world to go to Israel so they can kill.
Speaker 4: Them all at one go.
Speaker 5: And I agree that Israel, Israel might not be always, might.
Speaker 2: Not be the good guys.
Speaker 6: But you can't sit there and say that, oh they're the good guys. But yet they want to eradicate the Jews.
Speaker 3: But there's no good guys here. But I'm with you.
Speaker 6: It's been a it's a blood few that's been a three thousand years old. It's never gonna end. It's blooded.
Speaker 5: And there are two they are they are, each of them are a traban of themselves.
Speaker 6: Upon him coming back from Ishmael and Isaac, that that is their forefathers brothers. That it's two half brothers of the younger brother which was promised by God and Ishmael, which was created because Sarah did not trust in God. And that alone is the reason why they divorced and fucked everything, because Isaac got got the birth right when it really by right of birth it should have went to Ishmael.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I think that Holy wars are the dumbest fucking reason to ever go to war. Like I think that that is literally the dumbest reason to ever fight, Like to I don't know I'm not going to go into that, but the.
Speaker 4: Way things are going these days, I'm down for a new crusade, Like I'm what's up?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 17: Why not?
Speaker 4: What do you what?
Speaker 2: Like a Christian crusade?
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about crusade?
Speaker 4: I mean, look, I'm just saying, they don't necessarily even have to be Jerusalem. I'm just saying, if things keep going the way they're going, like yo, why not, let's just get after it, guns get wild.
Speaker 2: No, I think that is the worst idea you've ever had.
Speaker 4: I'd a better reason to go to war.
Speaker 2: There is no good reason to go to war.
Speaker 3: Oh, I respect my disagree with that, sir.
Speaker 4: War is the only viable option to settle nationwide feuds, and that has been proven time and time again throughout human history.
Speaker 2: But if the nationwide feud is about what you believe spiritually, that's dumb as fuck.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Most of the Middle East would disagree with you.
Speaker 2: And they're retarded as well.
Speaker 4: The only Jewish nation on earth would disagree with you, also retarded. I mean, hey, that's just how they get down with that culture.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know, I just wholeheartedly disagree in any rhyme, it.
Speaker 4: Would disagree with you. The Greeks would disagree with you. They wage religious wars.
Speaker 2: How did work out for them? Probably not very good?
Speaker 3: Right, Rome con most of the world at that time, so did Greece.
Speaker 2: Where are you at now?
Speaker 4: Well, one of them became the Roman Catholic Church, if we want to go down that road. So, I mean they're still here.
Speaker 2: I mean not as much as they were before. I don't know. I just that's that's one thing that really irks me hardcore. It's one thing.
Speaker 4: I'm talking shit right now. I mean, at this point, it's it's so stupid that and that's the argument, right and take away the whole good guy versus bad guy dynamic for two seconds.
Speaker 3: There's none to be found here. Okay.
Speaker 4: If Hamas was to put down their weapons right now, just hypothetically come out with their hands raised, all of them, would the slaughtering continue?
Speaker 3: More than likely, not more than likely.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 4: If the IDF were to put down their weapons and say, hey, y'all, let's just come to the negotiation, would Hamas quit attacking them? No, they would see that as an opportunity and continue attacking. Now again, that doesn't mean that one side is inherently more or less good or bad than the other. I'm just saying that that's kind of the level of extremism in jihad that goes into this, and the only way you can take out an insurgency is to pull it up by the root and torch it, because when you kill one bad guy of an insurgency group, you didn't There was a quote from Brad Pitt from a show that he was in. As a matter of fact, it was like, let's say you got twenty Taliban fighters, okay, and you kill two of them. How many Taliban fighters do you have now? It's from the crowd is like eighteen. He's like, wrong, you now have forty because these two, the two killed all of their brothers and all of their cousins and all of their uncles are now Taliban fighters. So that's the way this works. That's terrorist math. So with the Hamas situation, right, if you kill an IDF fighter, you didn't just gain twenty more IDF fighters. If you kill one HAMAS member, you just gained twenty more HAMAS fighters.
Speaker 2: Sure, but I feel like we're leaving out a large chunk of how that story really unfolded, which was Hamas is netting Yahoo's fucking creation, Like he don't create it and don't create a terrorist organization and then get upset whenever it.
Speaker 4: Backfires on you Like that is he didn't He didn't create it, but he allowed it to exist.
Speaker 3: Iran's the one that created it.
Speaker 4: That's like saying the Ku Klux Klan was created and is Obama's baby. Like, No, just because they were created by the Democratic Party doesn't mean that Obama had a hand in it. He knows they exist and they are an understood terrorist organization, but he didn't do anything to stop them.
Speaker 3: So I guess that makes him complicit. I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Whether he created that or or helped funnel money or weapons into the organization to carry out his dirty work, which he had, what did he do?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: He did nothing.
Speaker 4: He knew that they were around and did nothing to shut them down, So like complicit in it? I'll give you that, dude, No so much Atola did that?
Speaker 2: So net and Yahoo had no hand in constructing Hamas, that's what you believe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, that's like okay, So did let's give another example that would do.
Speaker 2: How about how we funded how about how we used to fund Isis. We just we just allowed them to live.
Speaker 4: Or no, we funded Ice Soul and then they became ISIS and that was Obama. So perfect example. Now if ISIS was to come over here and like attack us in some way, shape or form, yeah, that's direct connection to Obama.
Speaker 3: And I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Same way with Operation Fast and Furious, right, we sold weapons to the cartels. Those weapons were later used in the killings of multiple California cops.
Speaker 3: That is directly Obama's fault. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I have never seen anything to say the Net and Yaho sold weapons to Hamas. He allowed them to exist, and they were the political arm in Palestine which he knew about, could have shut down and never did. But I mean, hey, I'm down to learn new bro.
Speaker 2: Let's take it straight from the camel's mouth here. This is from the Times of Israel. For years, Net and Yahoo propped up Hamas. Now it's blown up in our faces. For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Net and Yahoo took an approach that divided between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, bringing Palestinian authority President mah Mood Abbas to his knees while making the moves that propped up the Hamas terrorist group. The idea was to prevent Abbas or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority's West Bank government from advancing toward the establishment establishment of a Palestinian state. Thus, amid this bid to impair Abbas, Hamas was upgraded from a mere terror group to an organization which Israel held indirect negotiations via Egypt and one that was allowed to receive infusions of cash from abroad. Hamas was also included in discussions about increasing the number of work permits Israel granted to Gazen laborers, which kept money flowing into Gaza, meaning food families and the ability to purchase basic products. Israeli officials said these permits, which allow Gozen laborers to earn higher salaries than they would in the enclave, were a powerful tool to help preserve calm. Toward the end of Netanyahu's fifth government and twenty twenty one, approximately two to three thousand work permits were issued to Gozens. This number climbed to five thousand, and during the Bennett Lapid government rose sharply to ten thousand. Since net Yahoo returned to power in January twenty twenty three, the number of permits has soared to nearly twenty thousand. Additionally, since twenty fourteen, Net and Yahoo led governments have particularly turned a blind eye to the incendiary balloons and rocket fire from Gaza. Meanwhile, Israel has allowed suitcases holding millions in Katari cash to enter Gaza through its crossing since twenty eighteen in order to maintain its fragile ceasefire with the Hamas rulers of the Strip.
Speaker 3: So nothing about weapons, foreign funders.
Speaker 4: Yes, he made deals with them, the same way that like America made deal with the Taliban when we got out of Afghanistan, because you can't make a deal with the Afghanistan president because he holds no real power. The Taliban does. Hamas hold the power in Palestine. So if you want to make deals, you're gonna have to go through them. I get it. But he didn't fund them, He didn't weaponize them. They got that from foreign actors. Now he was in it. He was allowing it to happen, and I'll give you that, But he didn't like sell them weapons.
Speaker 2: He was funneling money to them via Egypt.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, he said there was a deal that was struck via Egypt because that was a neutral nation. Foreign funding is in Katari dollars or Iranian dollars.
Speaker 3: Sure, and he allowed that to happen.
Speaker 4: But that doesn't make him the quote unquote guilty party, I guess in a third party sense, like he was complicit in it, and that I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like we're reading two different things, but either way, it doesn't matter. I think that there's no good guys here, dude, That's what I'm saying. Shit, it's a lot with you. It's a lot muddier than people. And so whether you're extremely pro Israeli or extremely pro Palestinian, you're both idiots. Fair like that that's really the truth behind it. Like there, like you just said, there is no good guys and that whole shit.
Speaker 3: There is not. There is not.
Speaker 4: Maybe there will be one day, but currently with the administrations and the leaders of these fucks, no no good guys can be found.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: And we also talked about, you know, whenever Hamas attacked on October seventh or whatever date it was, he.
Speaker 3: Allowed that to happen, and I will I stand on that hill for sure, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying. Like, so he allowed that to happen in order to give himself and his country and his military a reason to retaliate, for sure. So like, how about what would happen if he wouldn't have allowed that to go on?
Speaker 3: We did the same thing to the cartels.
Speaker 4: Obama allowed the cartels to gain strength and then sold them weapons that were later used to kill California police officers. So what so that we could like launch a war on drugs and launch a war on the cartels and all of these things. See, Obama was guilty of those police officers' deaths. I would say that Yaho is complicit in I guess.
Speaker 2: Both are guilt the same.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get a real technical and like split hairs here, both hold guilt in one way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: I could see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't say, oh no, Hamas just bombed us, we must retaliate.
Speaker 2: It's like the same bullshit excuse like for those who who know, you know kind of what really happened on nine to eleven, if you know that it was infiltrated by Americans and that gave us a reason to go to the Middle East for all the reasons you know that you could find, Like, you're not gonna blame the fucking Middle East, bro, like you're I mean, yeah, I'm not saying that everybody in the Middle East is fucking awesome people, like they definitely got some ship heads out there as well. I mean, there's a lot of terrorist organizations. But to say that, like, oh, poor America or poor Israel for allowing, you know, for getting attacked by these these foreign nations, it's like, fucking wake up, dude. There's so much more of the shit than what meets the eye.
Speaker 3: And I'll give you that.
Speaker 4: But then when you cut to Hassan Piker and the rhetoric that he's spitting against Israel as a nation and against the Jews and against these things like truly hate Field just because that's his whole talking head point, you know, fuck that guy in particular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he can get totally fucked.
Speaker 3: Jamie.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, sir, This got a little d I like it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, No, I figured it out. Now, it's been a couple of weeks. I figured it out.
Speaker 16: No, So there's always a power vacuum in these states. That's why Wait, was it two thousand and fifteen. Fifteen, they started destroying all the old historical shit going across the Middle East. There there's a power vacuum going on. And what you're gonna do by creating this violence is going to create more violence. You killed my brother, I'm killing your family. That's that's facts, that's facts. There's no questions. You hurt my family, I'm going to hurt your entire ancestry.
Speaker 4: Treat Yeah, like there's.
Speaker 11: No winning in that.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 4: So, the only way to get rid of HAMAS would be to eliminate every single person that thinks about possibly joining HAMAS. And at that point, you're talking about taking out the entirety of the military aged male population.
Speaker 11: But you also just you want to eliminate it. Have a good conversation, What do you.
Speaker 3: Beyond the point of having a conversation?
Speaker 16: No, no, no, I think I think a good conversation wastes a lot of people up. And look at what it did to America.
Speaker 4: When when did a good conversation happen to wake up America?
Speaker 16: Brother Donald Trump is now elected president. I'm not a trumper like that, But at the same time, like the people's voices were heard, when Trump goes, you know what, I'm gonna be late for my rally.
Speaker 11: I was supposed to do it, now I'm going to do three.
Speaker 16: We're having a good conversation, a good conversation of actually weighing the nuances.
Speaker 11: Of what this means. Well, wait, it holds weight. Just people sitting down and being like, I don't want my friends and family to die. I don't want anyone to be hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The harder thing to do is to try and have a conversation of peace negotiations and try and unite by any means necessary that you don't go.
Speaker 11: In with the goal of peace negotiations. You go in with the goal of what are you bitching about?
Speaker 2: I mean, I would I don't know. I mean, obviously I'm not as into this all this war kind of stuff, and so I can't sit here and try and say what I think that they should do. I really have no idea. I know, war is a very muddy Like.
Speaker 11: If you and me had grievances, I would just be like, what's your opinion on this?
Speaker 2: And how many times the dudes fight? Like you'll see it, you know, like it could be homies could be at a party, could be at a ball wherever. How many times the dudes fight and as soon as the fight is over, like they're having a beer together afterward.
Speaker 3: Right, But these are.
Speaker 4: Guys that typically have some things that you know are in common, and maybe there was a small disagreement that led to the kerfuffle. When we're talking about people with religious woods. Do I know men like to do violence, sure, but we're talking about people that have religious blood feuds against each other. They hate each other because the other side is breathing right now.
Speaker 11: They don't understand the other side.
Speaker 4: Oh, they don't think they may. I think the Muslims understand the Jews pretty well, understand the Muslims pretty well and throats yeah, And I pray to the same God that the the apparently that the Mormons do.
Speaker 3: And I disagree with everything the Mountain Jews talk about.
Speaker 11: But do you hate the Mormons?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I don't hate them. But they've also they haven't started a war against me.
Speaker 2: Hope he froze up.
Speaker 11: I was gonna say. I was like, I think my phone broke. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: Jacob's computer has been given them issues here lately.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, it's actually there we go, Okay, I don't know. I'm saying that, like for we could go back to Islam was founded, we can go before that. Whenever Israel had to fight all these other people. Christians have had different groups come at them throughout the years. Like that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's not just this tribe versus this tribe.
Speaker 4: It is even though they're worshiping the same God, which I get, it is purely what makes them feel like a good Muslim, a good Jewish person, a good Christian, a good whatever to please their God. They believe to that level of religious fervor that this is what is required.
Speaker 3: And it's not something that I think a com conversation can end.
Speaker 4: Man, if it would, if there was possibilities for a conversation in this, I feel like that would have happened already.
Speaker 3: This has been going on for centuries, and I just don't see that any anytime soon.
Speaker 2: It's religious extremism, I really.
Speaker 4: Would to your point, Like, I agree that a good conversation can fix a lot of things, but even still, you get the iatola of Iran right now or Iran for anybody who's gonna shit on me for mispronouncing it fuck them for the record, But if you get the Iyatola, the head dude of Iran, and you get the Pope whatever, the new pope, that's gonna be right to sit down in a room and have a conversation. They could be cordial. They will never see eye to eye ever, ever, ever, and they would still probably be willing to wage war at the end of it. Well, at least one side would be more willing to wage war than the other.
Speaker 3: I'll say that. Yeah, I'm not kidding, I'm just which one it is.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a way to be able to coexist though, like just don't enforce your beliefs on everybody else. And also as far as the religious extremism goes, how about not kill somebody because they think differently than you. How about that, Like let's let's let's just fucking say that we are humans and you don't need to kill in the name of said God, like.
Speaker 3: Like islami Kadith tells them to convert the world at sword point.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fucking tal Mood has some shit to say about that as well. That's what I'm trying to say, Like that, like these religious extremism ideologies are like they, we should be evolved from this. This is primitive shit, dude.
Speaker 4: Convert the world to Judaism if anything, They want to keep the tribe pure. No, no, the they The Talmud doesn't say anything about converting the world to Judaism at sword point.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but it's okay to fucking nine year old boy.
Speaker 4: That is that is talking about conversions at or death or to our way of thinking, or you die. We're not pulling out all the other random things at this moment. The Hidith, the thing that makes the Muslim extremists extremists, tells them to convert the world or kill them.
Speaker 3: So there's never been say stuff like that.
Speaker 4: It has some wild shit in it. I'm not trying to be the apologetics for the Jews here. That's their own fight to have. What I'm saying is that, yes, like the Bible doesn't say convert the world or kill them all. The Jewish literature doesn't say that. The Islamic literature says that you draw your own conclusions as to what side is causing the kerfuffle here and what side won't allow for the coexistence.
Speaker 2: So people have never never died. You just brought it up earlier, like people have never died as far as like conquering other people who don't want to convert, Oh.
Speaker 3: For sure, but that's not within the literature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you get one guy who's a piece of shit just because he happens to be this religion. Fine, sure there have been crusades that have happened, but that's not in the Bible to go on crusade.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how the political thing for the day and eight, So the Islamic literature.
Speaker 16: To argue that the three major religions in the world all follow the ten commandments. Sure, thou should not steal, Thou shall not kill?
Speaker 11: Was it the easy the first two?
Speaker 3: Thou shall not commit murder. There's a difference between killing and murder, but.
Speaker 11: Murder murder is killing. So we're we're splitting hands on this one.
Speaker 4: No, killing is like if you have a weapon and I have a weapon and we are fighting to the death, that's a killing. A murder is somebody who is defenseless and you literally in their life when they have no way of defending themselves.
Speaker 11: Well, okay, so just like in a physical altercation, you can go with a t KO or a ko. You can be mock hunt or you cannot be mock hunt, okay, right, right, So at the same time, like mock hont is a killer, he hits people, he does not try to murder them.
Speaker 4: Right, that's right. If he's somebody wants to die in the ring with him, that would be murder, that would be a killing, that would be okay by.
Speaker 16: Definition, yes, that would be murder. But what we are doing now in the world is splitting his over some something that I will not insult. I will I don't know how to address it. But the reborn of Christ, the Savior, the God's son.
Speaker 11: I'm not here to argue that. What I'm saying is like people need to stop dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and think about think about how many innocents die at every war. So there's absolutely murder and killing going on in every single war all the time.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, But like I said, there's a difference like a bomb going off or a drone strike hitting a barracks full of combatants, that wouldn't be murder. That is a killing of enemy combatants. A drone strike hitting a house with women and children in it, that would be murder. You see what I'm saying, There is a difference between killing and murder. The ten Commandment say that shall not commit murder a difference, I.
Speaker 2: Mean or the what about like the the the nurses and the cooks and all that ship that are that are ever at the barracks too?
Speaker 3: Are they on the side of the enemy combatants?
Speaker 2: They're not actively trying to shoot you themselves?
Speaker 3: Are they uniformed?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Look, how is that not fair? You don't join the.
Speaker 3: Military and become a medic without expecting to see ship.
Speaker 11: No, no, so you know, also you also don't ever sign up for the military expecting that, right, But at the same time, is that person guilty of ever harming another soul?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, it's not about being guilty or not.
Speaker 11: Okay, so that's murdered.
Speaker 4: So what about that?
Speaker 2: What was that movie with Andrew Garfield where he didn't want to kill anybody? So he was like a medic or some ship?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh hacksaw Rich Yeah, yeah, yeah, Desmond Dawes fucking insane story. But yeah, he served. He was a uniform even though he was a non combatant. If he would have gotten shot on the front line, even though he didn't have a weapon, that wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Have been murdered.
Speaker 10: He was a.
Speaker 3: M with lines of a war zone.
Speaker 2: Call that what you want, Well, I guess so, Samuel. Go ahead, sir, you've been.
Speaker 3: Tak the war conversation.
Speaker 4: Shit, we're talking about religious extremism, and I agree that needs to go away, Like we need to get rid of this feeling so strongly about your religion that you want to go and murder someone else because of it.
Speaker 3: That's fucking retarded. I agree with that, and.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, of all the world religions, there's only a handful that preach that type of rhetoric.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, sam.
Speaker 20: I understand all, quote unquote all's fair in love and war. I completely understand that.
Speaker 5: But what uh what about the.
Speaker 20: Moons that were killed in Baby Levanon while they were asleep they got blown up, Jacob like that?
Speaker 4: Uh, okay, that's a terrorist attack. It was, and we weren't at war with Lebanon at the time. No, but they weren't in a combat zone.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 6: I actually met somebody who was there and actually survived it today, but he actually told me his story.
Speaker 2: I'll see if I can get in touch.
Speaker 5: If I can get in touch with him, if you'd like to hear it though.
Speaker 4: All right, So as far as even this goes, there's a story of a Medal of Honor recipient, Corporate Blackburn from Vietnam, and if anybody wants to look into this, he won the Medal of Honor, but he also was about to be tried for war crimes because of what happened. Okay, here is where the distinction goes, even as uniformed military combatants goes. There's a difference between killing and murder. Okay, cut two story, long story short. He was like the only one that survived of his squad, his platoon, whatever the case was, and he ended up taking or it was him and another one of his guys who was like he was injured and he had to carry him through the jungle. He also took five enemy as prisoners of war. Okay, So for days trekking through the jungle, he had these guys on ropes like trailed behind him, and he had his guy stretched littered he was dragging through the jungle. He got to a point where he realized that he had to make a decision. He had to either bring the enemy POW's in or he had to lead, you know, bring his guy in.
Speaker 3: So he made a decision.
Speaker 4: He got every one of them on their knees and he put a gun to the back of each of their heads and he said, God, forgive me, pulled the trigger. God forgive me, pulled the trigger. God forgive me, pulled the trigger. Because at that point, that was cold blood and murder. These guys had their hands bound, they had no weapons, they had no way of defending themselves, and he had in their lives, Okay, to save his guy, to save his buddy. Now, that was cold blood and murder. Even though these were uniformed enemy combatants. At that moment, that was cold blood and murder. I agree with that one hundred percent. He won the Medal of Honor for saving his buddy's life, but he also almost got a revoked and almost got tried for war crimes for that act. Okay, So there's a distinction here, and I get this. As far as the religious extremism goes, one group is saying that, and they're literally in their own literature, there is things that are under the reign of Mohammad and those that should be and will be under the ragn of Mohammad. And the way that they go about that is not through proselytizing and evangelicism. Muhammad himself was a war lord. Most of the Hadith and most of the Koran was written from a standpoint of warring, warlording type of situations. Like it wasn't It wasn't a thing of like show them how good it is to follow Mohammad. It was if they don't follow Mohammed, it feel free to gut them in the streets. Jews didn't do that. Christians didn't do that. Well, they may have done that, but it's not in their books to do that. The Buddhists didn't do that, the Taoism didn't do that. The Hindus don't say to do that in their literature.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that that means every muscle needs to be drug through the streets and killed. Those that follow the Quran typically good dudes, good people just trying to live their life, trying to find their own enlightenment. Those that go into the Hadith, yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Don't really need many more of them, but they just keep popping up.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like there's a lot of shit in the Old Testament, specifically in the Tora that definitely advocates for our advocates for killing those who won't convert.
Speaker 4: In a sense, the tour is only the first five books of the Bible, and where it talks about killing certain groups, we're talking about giants and half demon spawn, which I guess we can get into the conversation.
Speaker 3: Of where they really have demon or what I get it.
Speaker 4: It's also arguably two thousand years ago, and that was a completely different world we were living at that time, and we don't believe to apply the Old Testament to our lives today. We use that as a history lesson to teach us how we got to the point of getting to the point we are today.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about Christians talking about you the old ways. So in several instances, particularly in the books of Deuterotomy, Leviticus, and Joshua, there are commands attributed to God that involve killing idolators, pagans, or enemies of Israel, often as part of conquest or covenant enforcement. So in Deuteronomy commands, it commands death for close relatives or friends who entice others to serve other gods. Also, in Deuteronomy it prescribes stoning for anyone who is found worshiping other gods in Exodus, whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed. And Joshua's conquest for Canaan commands for harem or total destruction of cities and people who worship other gods. So I understand that you, as a Christian, you look at that as a history lesson.
Speaker 4: So do the Jews.
Speaker 3: They go they don't go off. They use the tour as a history lesson. Doug, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There are some Jews.
Speaker 3: There are some Jews that do not and they only adhere to the first five books. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: They do exist. They believe that God stopped talking to the world as soon as Moses died, and that's the first five books.
Speaker 3: That's the tour. That's it.
Speaker 4: That group does exist.
Speaker 3: That is very much the minority.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no talent. We don't know what net and Yahoo is.
Speaker 4: How do They also don't apply that to today's world. They don't say, yeah, just like they did with the Canaanites, we gotta kill everybody. No, that was a time and place per that situation.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like there's always a reason. But anyway, let's wrap this up. We're already gone a little bit too long. It got a little heated. I love these kind of conversations, though, I feel like we're learning a little bit. So yeah, anyway, good cult members around the world. You want to be a part of this conversation next week, just come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That's the best way to be able to support the show. You get the shows a couple of days in advance, you get all the video, access to all the articles, and you get to see our faces and all the videos. As I said, everything, you'd be able to slide into our dms. It's the best way to be able to reach us, and probably the best part about it, it is completely commercial for you, yeah, buddy, so come check it out. If those commercials are a pain in the ass, Patreon is the place where you don't have to deal with that. But there are a couple other ways that we can or that y'all can support the show.
Speaker 4: If you'd like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, buoyon and minted coins and weight and all of the things, come check out cecsilver.
Speaker 3: Dot com LinkedIn the description below.
Speaker 4: Our boy Wayne Clark will be the one that I'll hook you up whenever you fill out your information and you can get your start in it all. Look, I'm not saying that this is the way of the future. I'm saying that having at least some of your retirement portfolio in precious metals is a great way to invest for your future, Okay, or your children's future, your great grandchildren. Who knows how long it'll stay before it gets cashed in. Get your start now ceocsilver dot com. But the other way to support the show would be too please at this time. Hit the five star, sit the shares solectus scribes, comm save a posty review, and share sit the friends, family shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential call members like.
Speaker 3: The rest of you.
Speaker 4: Find ladies and gentlemen, why you're ready. Come check out Meta Mystery, Jonathan's other show. Come check them out with his Patreon. Come check out The Cat to Night. Come check me out on my Patreon. Come join us each for our Wednesday Night lives every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, and we thank you for everybody.
Speaker 2: He's already gone and done, so Samuel your send off, sir.
Speaker 5: You're siest. You pull a wherever you are bost to be the chaos from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 4: And with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 4: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a.
Speaker 3: Screet shipping as your privacy is a priority.
Speaker 4: Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 3: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 4: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code CULT at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code CULT that's Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code CULT