Speaker 1: They love Tucker Carlson. And they love Tucker Carlson because say what you want about him, and I've had my criticisms. He is patriotic, he tells the truth, he speaks common sense. He's not afraid of anybody. He is a true American. He's not about the bullshit. People love him, and no one is going to cancel Tucker Carlson because Mark Levin said so. So people saw that statement and they said, you know what, it's about time. We're not getting rid of Tucker Carlson. We're not getting rid of Christ. We're not going to put America. Second, we're not actually obligated to support Israel. We can say what we want about them, and we don't need to like Nick Flentis, but he should have the same First Amendment rights and people should be able to talk to him if they disagree. Ninety eight percent of people agreed with every word of that and said it's about time.
Speaker 2: It's very rare that I do a show where I am genuinely concerned about the nature of the time at hand. I am genuinely concerned. However, when those times arise, I quickly recognize that I must that I have no choice but to proceed. And in this episode, I'm going to connect some dots, some very uncomfortable dots, and some of you are going to think I'm crazy, and the rest of you are going to be nodding along the entire time, going yep, that's exactly what's happening. So what am I talking about? Well, the knives are out once again for Tucker Carlson, and the similarities between the cancelation attempt against Tucker Carlson are eerily reminiscent to what transpired with Charlie Kirk over the past two years.
Speaker 1: Specifically, it's about time that somebody stood up to the bullies because we've had enough. Everybody knows this is how it works. Everybody knows that if you have anything dissenting, anything critical to say about Israel, you will get these psychotic berserkers. That's their strategy. Laura Loomer, Josh Ham, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro. They will be on your case, bullying you, trying to intimidate you, working behind the scenes to get you fired, to get dirt on you, to blackmail you. That's how they operate.
Speaker 2: Now, before I get there, let me show you what I'm talking about. First up, we have Randy Fine, a congressional member out of my great state of Florida, and a man with a blood type that is Hollandaise sauce.
Speaker 3: Tucker Carlson is the most dangerous anti suommite in America.
Speaker 4: He has chosen.
Speaker 3: He has chosen to take on the mantle of leader of a modern day Hitler youth, to broadcast and feature those who celebrate the Nazis, those who call for the extermination of Israel, to defend Hamas, to even criticize President Trump for stopping Iran's nuclear ambitions. Friends, make no mistake, Tucker is not maga.
Speaker 2: Look at that truly organic hatred towards Tucker Carlson with those well made, professionally made signs saying that Tucker isn't maga. Well, for the youngsters out there, you may not remember this, and probably most of you have never even heard of this, But as I said in my prior episode, Pat Buchanan was really the I don't know stalwart. He was the guy when it came to America first, long before Tucker Carlson, long before Nick Flint does or Dave or myself or anybody else. He was doing it. He was running for president. This is what happened to Pat Buchanan back in the nineties.
Speaker 5: I'm not everyone nothing, especially not his crowd that came in earlier. Nothing's gonna stop us from going forward to anywhere in a new century about to begin, and we could go to that her upgradist if we go forward together.
Speaker 2: Now the operations have improved in quality, but they haven't really changed in terms of tactics. It's the exact same thing, holding up a sign Buchanan as a racist, which by the way, laid the groundwork for the entire woke mind virus which took over this country over the preceding thirty years. So yeah, it's the same thing, and it's for the same reason. It's because Tucker Carlson is doing what Pat Buchanan did. He's talking about America first and meaning it, which is not allowed. And you should really be asking yourself why that is. Why are you not allowed to prefer and prioritize your country over a four and one be that any other country on earth. It should be a given, as I said before, it should be completely acceptable, it should be universally understood. But in fact it's treated as the third rail of politics. It's treated as if you are instantly one of the most hateful people on the planet.
Speaker 6: And I just want the anti American, anti Israel, anti West crowd to understand something. You're gonna have to come through me and millions of people just like me, and you're not gonna make it. You think your stupid little podcast, or your stupid little subscription program, or your little TV show or maybe you have a little radio show is going to change the world, Like hell, it is not, if I and everybody else have something to say about it.
Speaker 2: Hi, Mark Levin Clint Russell, reporting for Liberty Lockdown. Yes, I do think my stupid little podcast can change the world, not this one individually, but collectively, people that are telling the truth, that aren't bought and paid for like you, People that actually have loyalty to this country, not a foreign one like you. So yeah, I actually do believe in free speech, and I do believe in telling the truth, and I do believe that I will prevail, and I do believe that if I have to go through you, I will prevail. Nonetheless, you do not intimidate me. You're an old man. Why would I possibly be intimidated of you? It's ridiculous. So you can talk tough, you can bluster her, you can bluff, but I'm not going to stop. And I don't think anybody's going to stop, at least I hope not. We have to proceed. We have to. We really don't have a choice, so I will. Next up, we have probably the dumbest member of the seven thousand dollars Club, and that would be Brandon Tatum.
Speaker 7: I see somebody with a sign said Tucker is not MAGA. I guess I gotta put his name out there. That's not maga. When you're on your platform and people are are acting as if Sharia law it's better than what we have here in America and the laws that have given to us by God through faith, you're a silly person. If you are out here and you don't know whether or not HAMAS is a terrorist organization or a political organization, you.
Speaker 4: Are a foolish person.
Speaker 7: And since I'm already name dropping, everybody saw that interview. You have a guy say that he supports Stalin and that he was a big fan of Stalin on your show. You can have him on the show, But Dog Gonneer, you better push back on people like that there's no way you could say that you're a Christian. There's no way you can say you believe in God and you support a person like Joseph Stalin who did not believe in God, who killed so many people. Enough is enough. We're not putting up with it anymore.
Speaker 2: I'll agree with Tatum on one part. I do find it weird that Funt says that he likes Stalin. I don't understand that. I do wish Tucker had pushed back. But the primary contention has been that because Tucker was so adversarial with Ted Kruz when he just absolutely eviscerated him, which I loved, he should have done this same thing with Nick Fuenttes. And I think that the point that needs to be made there is that the reason that Tucker was so adversarial with Ted Cruz is because in that very moment, the topic at hand was the bombing of Iran. It was a war that was about to begin. It was not a war that happened seventy five years ago. So the urgency of challenging Fuenttes on his opinion of Stalin wasn't exactly there. Whereas he had a sitting senator who had the capacity to actually start that war, talking about why we should go to war with Iran, and Tucker was saying, no, we're not doing that, and he challenged him on a theological basis, and he absolutely eviserted him and it was beautiful. So when people want to challenge Sucker as to why he didn't push back, I think it's because it's a historical discussion that he probably didn't want to take the conversation in that direction. So it's his show, it's his prerogative. I think had had Fontez been talking about, well, let's, I don't know, have communism again, you know, let's actually have that happen in real time, Tucker had been like, whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you talking about? He didn't. He wasn't saying that, so he didn't challenge him. One more clip and then I'll get to my point here. This is Donald Trump at the RJC, which, by the way, all of these clips are at the Republican Jewish Coalition. That's what this big siop is located from.
Speaker 4: Hello to everyone at the Republican Jewish Coalition, and congratulations on forty amazing years. I want to thank your national chairman, former Senator Norm Coleman, along with your CEO Matt Brooks and my friend Miriam Adelson and so many other incredible supporters, distinguished guests. With the help of many of you, we won all seven swing states by millions of votes, and very importantly, the RJC helped ensure that we won the highest percentage of Jewish vote of any Republican since nineteen eighty eight. I can't imagine we didn't do better than that, after all I've done for the Jewish vote. I must be honest with you. But that's okay. Nineteen eighty h is not that bad.
Speaker 2: That's really the only part of that speech from Trump that I wanted to get to. He's lamenting the fact that more Jewish people didn't support him in this election, and that's true, only approximately thirty percent did so. Yeah, despite the fact that he is the most pro Israel president in my lifetime, maybe ever, he is still not getting even the majority of support from Jewish voters in America. And I think it ought to, I don't know, maybe open Trump's eyes and actually open up Mark Levin and Ben Shapiro and everybody else's eyes to the fact that Jewish people by and large do not support what's happening. In fact, most of them don't, so yeah, I don't think that they This was actually a point that was made by Tucker Carlson two Nick fuent Is in this incredibly controversial episode or interview between the two men, and I thought that it was the probably most important pushback that needs to be made against Nick Fountes. And despite the fact that he did so, he's being accused of having no pushback to Nick, which is false. This clip that I'm about to play you has received zero traction. It has been shared by nobody. All of the hit pieces, all of the smears, all of the blacklisting attempts and defunding attempts, and going after Heritage and going after that. This is how crazy it's gotten. They realize that they cannot cancel Nick funt Does he's got an independent platform. They cannot really cancel Tucker Carlson. He's got an independent platform. So what they're doing is they're going after Heritage Foundation, which has bought ads on Tucker's show to the tune of a good chunk of money. So they're now going after Heritage because the CEO of Heritage refused to disavow Tucker, and then they recognize that it wasn't enough to just get him. They're now going after the guy who works for Heritage, who wrote the speech for the CEO of Heritage, who refused to condemn, the guy who platformed, the guy who didn't push back against the no no guy. I mean, that's what we're dealing with. Do you see the similarities between the entire past decade of woke cancelation attempts. It's so obvious. I mean, we are almost up to six full degrees of cancelation. It's no longer Kevin Bacon. It's cancelation. That's what they're doing. And that's the exact same thing. They go after people's friends. They go after Matt Walsh. Why aren't you condemning? They go after Magan Kelly. Why aren't you condemning Tucker Carlson? Not because of what Tucker Carlson said, but because of who Tucker Carlson talk to, talk to. I mean, it's nuts. It's the exact same thing. It is the woke mind virus. And the reason, as I explained in the prior episode, is because it's an identitarian worldview. It's actually an ethno nationalist worldview, which is ironic because all of the contention against Tucker and Nick Foontes is because they accuse Nick of being an ethno nationalist. These people are actual nationalists, and I think they just don't want competition.
Speaker 8: Not just principle, but like spiritual reality that we have to defend, which is God created every person as an individual, not as a group. He no woman gave birth to a community. Like we hate that kind of thinking. Yes, collectivest thinking like that, that's identity politics. That's what Dave Rubin engages. And that's why Dave is like a just a child. Like you don't pay any attention to Dave because he's like shallow. But we're not going to be that, right or No. No, I completely agree with you.
Speaker 2: And I gotta be honest with you. I don't think this is about Nick Fuentes. I know this is going to be controversial. I think this is because Tucker started to tell a whole lot of truth, like the truth that you're really not allowed to talk about, especially when you are the top guy, the top GOP commentator. And like it or not, Tucker is and he will continue to be that. Tucker started to push back against things that you really aren't supposed to. I'll give you a list. First off, well, right now now he's arguing that we should not be going to war with Venezuela. Many of you probably aren't even aware that that's happening. We have an entire armada sailing towards Venezuela. We have CIA operations that are happening there. It's highly likely that we will be at war with Venezuela in the next month. So Tucker is speaking out against that. Tucker also spoke out and challenged Ted Cruz and tried to prevent the bombing of Iran. Tucker has also advocated very strongly against the war, the proxy war against Russia and Ukraine. When you advocate against the military industrial complex, the neocons, you become public enemy number one. And they were just waiting. They were biding their time and waiting for their opportunity to bring out the knives. When he had the courage to host someone like Nick Fuentes, they saw their opportunity and they pounced. And this is a well funded, well coordinated operation to try and destroy Tucker Carlson. But because he has an independent platform, they can't really destroy him. So what are they doing. They're going after his allies. They're going after his funding sources, they're going after his spon answers, They're going after any of his friends in the right wing media sphere. That's what's happening. It's crystal clear. Tucker is also going after the Epstein file. This is what he had to say just a month or so ago.
Speaker 8: So let's just assess us logically, they're covering up the DOJ. The current DOJ under Pambondi is covering up crimes, very serious crimes by their own description. Why are they doing that? Yeah, So they're really only two potential explanations that I can think of. Maybe you've got another. The first is that Trump is involved, that you know Trump is on the list, They've got tape of Trump doing something awful. I don't believe that for two reasons. One, I've talked Trump about it a lot, and I know him. He's not that, you know, for whatever his sins, I don't think he's that guy. Actually, I don't think he likes creepy sex stuff. That's just my view. But moreover, but more I think convincing is that this is all information that the Biden administration had, and if there was evidence that Trump had been involved in illegal sexual activity, you think that people who made up Russia Gate wouldn't have read it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 8: Come on now, So the only other explanation I can think of, again, maybe you've got another, is that intel services are at the very center of the story US and Israeli and they're being protected. I think that seems like the most the most obvious. I have a history of this.
Speaker 1: There have been multiple documented cases.
Speaker 2: And there is your mortal sin. You cannot, you absolutely must not connect the dots between Epstein foreign intel, domestic intel, and how compromont is built against our politicians. He touched the third rail. He went there. He didn't just go there with that either. I already gave you the whole list of wars that he's opposed. He has just started to tell the truth too much, and most importantly, to an audience that is too large. That's his real sin. He is too big, he is too honest, and that will not be permitted. Therefore, you have a well funded, well orchestrated attack mob that is out to destroy Tucker Carlson and undermine anybody who's affiliated with him, anyone who likes him, anyone who supports him financially or otherwise. It couldn't be more obvious. That's what's happening.
Speaker 1: We have all witnessed. This is what has been happening to Tucker Carlson and Candae Sowens and me for ten years. And finally somebody stood up and said, you know what, No, we're not going to cancel Tucker Carlson. Fuck you, We're not going to cancel Tucker Carlson anytime soon. And even then, we're gonna do that and pick you over him. You are insane. He stood on business and people said, it's about time that someone stood up to the bullying.
Speaker 2: So why do I draw the similarity to what's happening to Tucker and to Charlie Kirk. Well, a lot of people haven't seen this clip, so I'm gonna play it for you. This happened one month after October seventh, and this was a question that was asked to him and a response that he gave because he challenged the narrative over what happened during October seventh, which was obviously not to be permitted.
Speaker 9: Fact number one Axios article shows that an equivalent of a council of decision makers were briefed on Friday night before the attack that there was growing chattern activity on the Gaza border and there was a deliberate decision not to put it on high alert. The why we don't know the what is unmistakable fact number two nineteen seventy three, fifty years ago. And I'm not saying this is what happened, but you better know about this. Golda Mayir was briefed by her military and they said Egypt and Syria are about to invade. We can strike now and we can save lots of Jewish lives. And she said, do not strike. Let them hit first, or else the international community will be very, very upset with us. That's fifty years ago to the date that Goldenmayer made that decision. The best answer and the one that will probably come out, is Israel got complacent, probably or one that people are not talking about. Maybe Netanyahu is double crossed within his own government, maybe that there were not maybe there were spies within the spy agency. I am going to continue to ask the question a twenty hour response in a country the size of New Jersey that that begs a big explanation. And more importantly, America is significantly underwriting the Israeli government four billion dollars a year. We'se American taxpayers deserve answers to this. We deserved answers also if we're going to get into a regional or world war based on an INTEL failure, So I mean we pay for this. What are we buying?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: I got smeared as a Jew hater, an anti Semite, and conspiracy theorist because I said exactly what I just said, and I refuse to back down despite all the smears thrown at me, because I learned during COVID. I learned when they told us that it came from a bat in the Himalayas. I learned when they told us the vaccine was safe. In effect, if I learned when they told us that iver Mecdam was horse paced, that you better keep asking questions because it's the only thing that keeps us free.
Speaker 2: Charlie was waking up, That's the truth. Charlie was waking up. He wasn't all the way awake, but he started to question things that you simply are not allowed to. And more importantly, he refused to back down when they started the smear attack against him. Here's a good example of that. One week after October seventh, during this entire controversy, right after Charlie had gone on, Patrick bet David and said that he was wondering if there may have been a standown order. This is what Ben Domenich said. This is the wife of Megan McCain. Sorry I said wife, husband, but probably probably goes that way anyways. He says, if Charlie Kirk remains the head of TPUSA, the right has an anti Semite problem that will follow them into the coming election. This is my response. One week after October seventh said, do you have a better answer as to why there was no real military very presence for seven hours into the attack? Can you understand why reasonable people would find that bizarre without it being a somewhow hateful worldview. I stand by that question. I still have that question. That question has still not been answered. We still have no investigation, We still have no disclosures as to why a country the size of New Jersey would allow for an attack from a couple hundred jihattis to transpire and go without any sort of military response for seven hours in a nation that is basically a police state. I mean, their borders are probably the most guarded border in the world, next to North Korea. How did that happen? Charlie Kirk asked that question. I can ask that question because I'm a small timer. I also don't have any funding sources that are tied to foreign nations. I don't have any funding sources. Actually, this is a purely me operation. Charlie wasn't in that position. Charlie ran TPUSA. Charlie took major money from people who have interests in the intel agencies. Let's just put it like that. He started to ask questions that he is simply not permitted to do in the position that he held, and for that reason, the attack mobs and the smears and the articles started to get written, and they tried to destroy him for two straight years. So when Candis Owens talks about the struggle session that he received in the Hamptons, if you think she's overstating it, you may not have been paying attention to what's transpired with Tucker Carlson over the past week and really over the past couple months. And it's not just Tucker Carlson, It's not just Candis owns. And it wasn't just Charlie Kirk. It's also Marjorie Taylor Green, who's being attacked viciously this week and has been attacked for many months now. It's also Thomas Massey. What are the similarities? These people have major differences of opinion when it comes to all sorts of issues, But the one tie that binds between all of them is that they all sincerely mean it when they say America first. They are not playing around. They are sincere in that that. Maybe they have other areas of dishonesty, but when it comes to that particular topic, those are sincere actors in that regard, and as a consequence, they are all receiving the same treatment. And I have to connect the most uncomfortable dot of all. What happened to Charlie Kirk six weeks ago. Well, he was assassinated. And I've been crystal clear about this. I don't know who killed Charlie Kirk. I don't, but I do know this for a fact. There was a motive to take him out, and it surrounded a foreign country, and all of the clues, all of the real evidence of that motive was actively hidden in the wake of his assassination by Josh Hammer and others. Basically the entire TPUSA organization stayed totally silent on the fact that just forty eight hours before his death he said, and I quote, I have no choice but to leave the prosial cause. That's what he said. And given the attack and smear job that was being waged against him for the prior two years, do you think he said that lightly or was that said with sincerity? And I want to point something else out, as Dave Smith has also talked about this, does Josh Hammer strike you as a guy who's more capable of defending the pro Israel cause or debating college kids than Charlie Kirk. Do you think that Charlie Kirk employed or requested Josh Hammer's advice when it came to defending the pro Israel cause or was he assigned him? I want you to really think about that, and it's an uncomfortable question, but from everything I can see, given the fact that Charlie was feeding he was feeding Josh Hammer to Dave Smith, Dave Smith had already debated Josh Hammer. Dave Smith had already trounced Josh Hammer and Charlie Kirk said during his penultimate event in July at TPUSA and Tampa that I'm going to have Dave Smith debate Josh Hammer again. He knew Josh Hammer could win that debate. Do you think his donors Do you think the Zionists appreciated that fact? Do you think they appreciated the fact that he continued to platform someone like Tucker Carlson at that same event despite their constant demands that he stopped doing so. The answer is no, they didn't appreciate it. They took it very personally, and two months later he was dead. Those are facts. That doesn't mean that the dots connect perfectly. But you have to ask that question. You have no choice but to ask it. You would be lying to yourself if you don't ask it, if you don't connect those dots a little bit, if you don't say I see a clear motive, Because there is a clear motive. It couldn't be more obvious. And the exact same thing that happened to Charlie Kirk in the lead up to his assassination is happening to Tucker Carlson right now. And it's very important that everybody points it out, that everybody tells the truth about what they see happening, and they do not permit this to happen again. It cannot happen again. We are in a very very dark world and a dark future if they do something catastrophic to Tucker Carlson. Pray for Tucker Carlson, Speak out for Tucker Carlson, Call out the syops against Tucker Carlson. I don't say any of this lately, but I want you guys to really recognize what's happening. Randy Fine, a sitting congressman is in Congress almost exclusively because of APEX support rjc Apek. Hundreds of thousands of dollars flooded into his coffers. That's the whole reason he's in Congress. You have a sitting congressman calling Tucker Carlson the most dangerous anti Semite in America, not because of what he said, but because of who he hosted. Sure, I'm sure that's all it is. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he's challenging the narrative that Israel is our greatest ally. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Tucker Carlson is calling out the war propagand for what it is and trying to put this country first for once in my lifetime. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Tucker Carlson is an independent voice who's telling the truth too often and to too many people right has nothing to do with any of those things. It's just that he's the most dangerous anti semi in America. You're treating him like Pap Buchanan. I see it for what it is. I will not allow it. I will not go quietly or silently about it. Tucker Carlson is a national treasure and he will be defended as such. And if you fucking lift a finger against Tucker Carlson, you will see a backlash in this country the likes of which you have never seen before in your lives. Do not fuck with Tucker Carlson. We all stand behind him. Randy Fine, a sitting congressman, is running a foreign influence operation against the most high profile political commentator on the right wing in a Mariera. That should be a FARA violation, That should be illegal, actually, but it's not. So this is the only defense we have to tell the truth about what's happening, to point it out to call it out and hope that it can diffuse it, because if it doesn't, things could get very, very ugly, and I desperately want to avoid that. If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do it the like button, subscribe, share it around, and I've got the biggest episode of my life coming up later this week. I'll just leave it at that. I have two men coming on this show that are going to be Yeah, I'm going to be on the radar. Let's just say, let's just put it like that. Talk to you guys soon. Oh and if you want to support my work, go to at Liberty log pot on X subscribe there. I'll follow you back. Or if you don't have any money, to share the show around, appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Pease you saw an avalanche on the timeline of the seven thousand dollars club, the paid shills, as well as the two percent, the foreign agents, the fore spot, the Israel firsters avalanche on the timeline in the quote tweets, and you would think everything I just said was a Hitler speech, was a Nazi pamphlet. They said, this is another Holocaust. I can't believe it's happening again. This is a dark day. I can't believe it's happening this fast. They're selling out their principles. What what are you talking about?
Speaker 8: What I do think is bad, just objectively bad and destructive is the all Jews are guilty or all anybody is guilty of anything, because that's just like not true and we don't believe that is Christians. I mean, my hero in life is Paul, because you call him Saint Paul.
Speaker 1: Not to be that guy and say that thing, but like my best friend is a Jewish person.