Speaker 1: Is one tight end coming off an injury immediately a must start for you in week fourteen, Which NFC West backfield is suddenly completely money this weekend? And which Buccaneers running backs clural can you trust for Sunday. Plus, we're answering all of your tough start sit questions here as you are facing f FPC League Championship weekend. Let's get out there and win some titles. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. Your high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts now. It's down the pressure I've seen broadcast live and horder round the world.
Speaker 2: You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home. LORA now is from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you balcoholics and for Relias. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hore presented by my f FPC dot com. That is the Fantasy Football Players Championship. I'm your slightly above average host, Eric Balkman. My co host tonight is the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott. I will bring him on shortly, Ladies and gentlemen. I want to remind everybody of a couple of things. Number One, get those waiver claims in by ten am Sunday morning, because the waiverwear will locke for the remainder of the season in the f f PC. Get those teams in order. If you're playing in your if you made your league playoffs, in the Fantasy Pro Championship or the f FPC Main Event, you are already have you know, you've been having the option to place these bids the last couple of weeks. For those of you who did not make it, you already have had the waiver where are taken away from you, But everybody loses it coming up on Sunday morning at ten am. So get those bids in. And while you're meandering around my FFPC dot com, why not play the FFPC Weekly Challenge. There's no draft, there's no salary cap. Just choose ten or twelve players if you want to play with kickers and defenses and watch them ride throughout the weekends games. Remember only one player per team. If you want Will Levis, you can't have Nick Westbrook Akine. If you want pant Chick Mahomes, you can't have DeAndre Hopkins, so on and so forth. Enter for as little as thirty five dollars, went up to twenty five hundred dollars in ten thirty and one hundred team contests as well. Play in the Classic or the Slim format. NYFFPC dot com. My ffpc dot com is where to go for that. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share it with your enemies, and get notified. So each and every time we go live, and I'll give you next week's schedule coming up after at the end of the show tonight. Anytime we go live, you'll know because you already have that notification belt selected and clicked and you are ready to go. We are ready to go with our FFPC League Championship Advice. We're gonna be answering all your start six questions tonight. We're going to talk about Dalton Kincaid's prospects against the Rams and what could be a very fruitful fantasy football game, whether the aforementioned westber Kakini is going to pull another rabbit out of his hat, and much more. I cannot do this by myself. I have to bring in the co host with the most the definitive commissioner of Fantasy football one Fararell Elliott Farrell. Happy Friday to you, and welcome.
Speaker 3: In, buddy. It is so good to see you. I'm reviewing my contract, you said tonight's co host, And I thought I had a yearly gig here and now I'm to get into wonder n all college football coaches right now, just beginning to try to read between the lines what's happening. Understanding that I could be out based on my week's twelve, thirteen and fourteen performance. Well twelve and thirteen in the FFPC, I may deserve to be out.
Speaker 1: But the other conversation, we don't often get breaking news on this program, but I'm just you know we do all the time. Yeah, yeah, well I do have some breaking news coming in right now. Apparently the HSFF hour has reached a long term agreement with one Farrell Elliott to be the long term co host for the show indefinitely. You have the golden contract, Farreh. It's till part, till death do us part. Basically it is. It's exciting because we kick off the KFFFC Championship Round this weekend. We did last night with the Packers and Lions that is ongoing, and of course FFPC League Championship weekend. Everybody setting their sites on league titles. Scott Christian already popping in saying good evening, Bulky and Farrell it's fantasy football playoffs time, let's go. It's the year of the pig and Oinker would agree it is indeed the year of the pig. We'll see what happens with that. Scott wants to know or just giving greetings to Ancher here he's he is enjoying his new home. I can tell you that right now, right Oinncher, Yeah he is, so, he's he's all good, all good to go, Farrell. The Packers were not good to go last night as they fell to the Detroit Lions in a really good game thirty four to thirty one. Tom Smith brings this this up and I think we should lead it off with this Jaden Reid, big old zero last night. Not sure he can be trusted going forward for the next three weeks during championship run, I think I don't want to speak for you, but I feel like on this show, while we have said it's roulette playing, it's like playing roulette with Packers receivers each and every week. The one guy I think we usually counted on for at least minimal production, like you know, double digit production at a at a at a minimum was Jayden Reid. And now you know, granted he had the two touchdowns last week against Miami, but you only called like three passes that game. This game, no points on one target Farrell. They weren't even scheming them into the game. Yeah, I think you have to look long and hard about starting Jaden Reid with you know, a million bucks on the line here coming up in the FFPC.
Speaker 3: I felt this about every Packer receiver this year, and you know I've been in drafting Packer receivers. I concentrated on Watson. I love the athlete, but I don't love the situation. This is the best ball crew, it's the best ball squad. It's a tip to the cap for what they've done with the wide receiver position on this team, because these are great football players that it can contribute every week. You know, I saw wonderful things for the Packers. I thought they went blow to blow with Detroit and tremendous player respect for Jordan Love last night, who kept plays going through the ball from all different type of angles. It's saw the better part of his game, reminding you about what you like about the best games. Patrick Mahomes. So, it's great to be in business with the Packers, but you've got too many players as wide receivers. Let's concentrate on what the running back is doing.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: How wonderful was that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the other frustrating thing for me as a Packers fan. Only sixty six yards for Josh Jacobs. Now, maybe that's just the way the game was going. He had more yardage than Gibbs, He had more yardage than Montgomery on the ground. But I think part of the reason that Love has cleaned up his turnover problems over the last four weeks where he hadn't turned the ball over. Number one is health and number two is this fantastic ground game that the Packers had. You know, I was at the Dolphins game on Thanksgiving night, and I don't I can't remember the last time I said that the Packers looked like the more physical team. But they look like the more physical team against Miami, and I don't think they got out physical against Detroit, one of the most physical teams in the league as well. It's it's really weird that one guy in Josh Jacobs could really transform the mentality of an offense and the mentality of team.
Speaker 3: He's younger than what they had last year. He's bigger and plays with a lot more intent. We've talked about what the new, what the change of scenery. He has done for all the running backs in football this year, and it's been it's been a very good thing. I Detroit plays an interesting brand of football, to say the least. I heard today and I think I heard this correctly. The six touchdowns they've scored against the Packers this year, four of them have been on fourth down. A lot of coaches that are going to do that. And you know, we saw some things at the end of the game which we I don't think we had ever seen before from any other coach. So this team knows how to win Detroit. Does I ran in I think Balkey, would you know we need to send a nine to one to one flare up for everyone that is moving through Week fourteen in the FFPCN incredibly important week with so much on the line for the players in Kentucky. Less on the line because it's going to be somewhat forgiving because our playoff has already started, will run one week one week longer. So let's avoid overthinking. You know, I had I talked to a guy into starting Jared Goff last night. He didn't want to start Jared Goff when he came up with all the reasons, which you know I patiently listened to and said, well, you've got to start Jared Goff. I think his alternative play might have been Russell Wilson.
Speaker 1: I would have leaned towards Golf there as well.
Speaker 3: He also wanted to discuss when Trevor Lawrence would be back and if he should acquire the Raider quarterback. This is too much overthinking. Yeah, you know he drafted Jared Golf for a reason to play him at home, and especially with the Packers that were missing on defense. You know, it was a glorious game. We're in We're in store for some fantastic matchups in football down down the road of the rest of the season. And it's so enjoyable to have meaningful games that you're playing in December and fantasy football, to have a shot to move up the leader boards and win a prize and you don't have to overthink it after this weekend. But there's no more buys, is that correct?
Speaker 1: Walking, Yeah, it was the last week of eyes had we had six teams on buying Week twelve, none and week thirteen, and then six again in week fourteen, and that's it. You're worry about it.
Speaker 3: There's no more buys. There are injuries, you know, don't complain about them because everybody else has experienced them, and you should have built a roster to take advantage of them. And it's just you know, you're gonna be okay and you're gonna have a good time, and just just quit overthinking and put your best players out there.
Speaker 1: I think that is a temptation for a lot of people with and I you know, I fought against this too for years, where I would go through a much more rigorous process of starting and sitting in roster management. As it gets to the end of the season, and you know, roster management aside. I guess with the start sit thing, I don't you know, the way I made up my mind on on who I bench and who I start every week that got me to this point. So I really I don't want to like overthink it or really you know, take a different approach for the end of the season. Well, I think a little bit longer. Sure, I just want to make sure I'm making the right thing, but I'm not. What do I always say, Pharaoh, do you think long? You think wrong? Paralysis by analysis, it's it's.
Speaker 3: It's never you know. I was guilty of that in Week twelve and in a matchup that would have really worked out for me in the FFPC and the player I started, I could have started any other of the four players I had on the bench and won the matchup. So it's, uh, it's it's just a situation sometimes to go with what you know. And we've got a lot, We've got a lot of talent in the room. I trust all our players' initial thoughts and reactions. I trust those more than I trust them analyzing and trying to make a case for a player, because you don't have to do it now you've not a full roster.
Speaker 1: Bill Hollywood has a question for everyone. He wants us to rank these four running backs for this week and for the remainder of the season. Sincere McCormick, Patrick Taylor, Travis Homer, and then Davis. Who would the Davis beat Beryl L.
Speaker 3: Davis, who's been talking about it.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought right away is Terrell Davis. I'm assuming that is. Let's see if I can find it here, Ray Davis probably for That's probably what it is. It's either Ray Davis or Isaiah Davis for the Jets. Let's let's assume it's Ray. So I would ring what have you gotten yourself into? I mean, if if I like, if I'm looking at this ups, I'll throw it back up there again, Ray Davis is number one for me. After that, I would probably say, had I would go, I would I would go Davis, Taylor, McCormick, and Travis Homer. The reason being Ray Davis could be a potential I know this term gets tossed around a lot, but he could be a potential league winner if James Cook misses any time, So you want to make sure you have him. Patrick Taylor is one injury way. I do believe he is going to be the guy behind Grindo over Israel Abanacanada right now. So I want to have him Travis Homer or Sincere McCormick has has really come through the last couple of weeks for the Raiders. However, bear in mind a mirror duellist in that backfield, and you have Madison questionable this week, so Madison might play, which kind of neuters him a little bit. And then Travis Homer. Yeah, he could start this week, which is which is great against the Niners if Roshawn Johnson is out and and if DeAndre Swift is out, but if they come back, I mean's he's the number three running back for the Bears, So it's I just don't see a whole lot of upside there, so I would rank him Davis Taylor McCormick. And then.
Speaker 3: Who are the Bears playing this weekend?
Speaker 1: San Francisco?
Speaker 3: Are you sure about that?
Speaker 1: I thought, Hold on, now, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Double check.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know it's the Niners there, It's it's in Santa Clara, Bears somewhere else. Buffalo is the is the Rams?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Buffalo is at the Rams.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well I stand correct. You know, is you got to figure out the games, the that handy schedule that the ff PC gives out. I should be hanging on to that here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure.
Speaker 3: So the player that's most reliable here is Davis. The player this most interesting here is McCormick. McCormick. I really liked this player in college. You know, he's a smaller school player, but a second or third team All American I can't remember. I saw him play against Louisiana Tech. He scored three touchdowns. Louisiana attack was no slouch that year towards ACL very early in twenty twenty three. So, you know, just a hungry player playing on a team that nothing has really worked, and they're looking for answers. But Davis is your easy start. It's here because he's got, as you well said, buck In the most potential upside. So I'm just basically repeating what you said. But keep an eye on keep an eye on what's happening with the Raiders. That might be when they start a player that might be a potential player you can into if you need a high.
Speaker 1: Sideh Permar has a question here for us. I think this is really interesting. Uh, Jameis Winston or Justin Herbert Winston in a potential shootout environment at Pittsburgh this week where they are six and a half point dog, So a positive game script for Jameis Winston or Justin Herbert who has been as as Permar puts it sluggish and he is not going to have JK. Dobbins available in that ground game. The Chargers really struggled to get anything going with that ground game without Dobbins. Last week Chargers go to Arrowhead. They are four point underdogs. Total on the Steelers Browns game is forty three and a half toll on this Chargers Chiefs game is forty three parall. How do you stand in on this Winston over Herbert or vice versa.
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's hard to shoot. The Jamis horse has won the right won the race. Yeah that at last game in Atlanta one hundred and forty seven yards. It depends on what you think you need and if you've got any stacks and those kind of things. And that Pittsburgh defense is awful stout. I think it's not going to look like it did last time James was was was out that that's one of the tougher questions that we're going to have. If you feel that you have a if you feel you have explosive lineup at the other nine positions and really want to count on a twenty point game moving you up in your in your playoff in your league, I'm going to go Herbert. If you have issues with so many players that are on by, if you if if you don't have Henry, and if you if you don't have you know, Permar. Seems like as Indianapolis Colts, they've probably got a guy from there.
Speaker 1: Whoever, you don't have Permar.
Speaker 3: If you're liked in need big numbers, go ahead with James.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it'd be more fun to start Winston. I think if I was playing in the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship and I was chasing needing to move up the leader board, I'd be more inclined to play Winston because I do think his ceilings a little bit higher. You know what's funny is I go ahead. I thought last week that Winston was going to have big problems moving the ball against that Broncos defense. He did it four ninety seven yards. I didn't think there is going to be any issue with Justin Herbert having a good game against the Falcons. Only one hundred and forty seven yards, no touchdowns, no picks, one rushing yard. So it's like it's it's not great.
Speaker 3: How many big game is a Denver? How many picks do you he had three? How many picks Herbert had all year one?
Speaker 1: You know that's true. And by the way, and his one pick, think about the great teams that that the Chargers have played this year, the Steelers, the Chiefs, the Broncos defense, the Ravens. That one pick came in against the Carolina Panthers. Of course, because of course, I guess I would lean towards Herbert here, but I would also say if if if you have a haunch, trust your gut and go with Winston, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: Last night we saw golf throw three touchdowns, two of them on ford down. Maybe Herbert hasn't thrown more than two in one game. Winston could throw two in one quarter. It's fascinating. Permar has stumped us, Bunky stumped us. Question the way where pick up O'Connell? Yeah, you get it.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see I want to I'm just catching up here. I want to make sure I did not miss anything. I don't think I did. But if you had a question in there and I am moving forward, my apologies, just post it again. We'll get to it. Still, let's stick with this Chargers conversation. Lad McConkie is dealing with a shoulder injury and a knee. In my shoulder and my knee, he is questionable against the Chiefs for Week fourteen, one hundred and seventeen yards. Last week before he could not go any longer with that knee injury. Harvad didn't really say a whole lot about his availability, but he did get in three limited practices this week, which is good. I would think he's going to play Farrell. However, the problem with this it's a Sunday night game. Obviously, it depends pab what your other options are, and if you can pivot in that Sunday night game, maybe you pick up, you know, guy like Josh Palmer off the waiver wire. Quintin Johnson's probably not available. You could go with a Jermaine Burton or a andre Yoshibas On Monday Night, Brandon Cooks, Jalen Tolbert just in case mconkie can't go. I think if you play it correctly, McConkie is worth waiting around for. And I do believe he is playing, but I want to leave myself and out just in case. Again FFPC League Championship weekend. Can't screw this up, not at all. Wow, McConkie.
Speaker 3: Has been such a target magnet for this team and he is such a key to make them go. The Chargers don't look anything like what I thought they would when the season started. Uh, And it's been a good combination of Russian pass and it's uh. We all thought it was going to be run heavy and it has been run centered. But still we're looking at a quarterback that's you know, thrown for about twenty five hundred yards here. So in five or six games, five games to go.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Bulky. I hate waiting to hear what mconkye is is going to do, you know, and these these we think he's going to play, he's going to play. Oh, he doesn't play. But he's proven that he's been effective when he has been on the field. So once again, we could look at the training staff of the Chargers and say, hey, they must know how to get guys ready to get on the field. So let's let's just you know, this is one that you need to overthink. But again, if you're hurt with your roster with X amount of players on by, I guess you just take a snap at McConkey. I like what you came in with Cooks there, though the Cooks has had a late season resurgon.
Speaker 1: His Yeah, and I don't know how much he factors into their plans in twenty twenty five. I think he's a free agent so and he obviously wants to keep his career going, so he's going to ball out as much as he can. Cooper Rush has shown that he's been capable at least of throwing the football downfield and getting some yardage. And Cooks could be a guy that that again like it might it might be an interesting pivot if you have to move off mconukey if he's inactive on Sunday night. Speaking of Cooks, his real life teammate Jake Ferguson is back. He practiced in full on Friday. According to Ralph Alquano, Jake Ferguson is going to be playing. We think, we trust, we don't see any reason why he wouldn't be playing for the Cowboys on Monday Night Football against Cincinnati Farrell. Given the changes that have happened at quarterback, given the changes that at you know, ceedee, Lamb's dealing with something right now, the offense is a little bit different. It looks a little bit different. Is Ferguson a guy that in a tight end premium league like the FFPC, you're just automatically starting him? Or should we have a little bit of trepidation of just like whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's just think about this and make sure Ferguson is the right play here this week again coming off the two games that he missed with a concussion. I don't think it's just an auto start.
Speaker 3: Oh it is. Any any thinking is overthinking in the case of this player. The natural tendency of this Dallas team to lean on that tight end back. I Ferguson one of my favorite players in the league. Interestingly enough, his backup Luke, which we may see a little bit of both of them.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I really think that, I really think both these tight ends will get uh get points. My biggest concern about Ferguson is that there won't uh that he won't have a big enough percentage of the snaps. I don't know if this offense is going to have both tight ends on the field very often. But all in all, I like both these tight ends, and I like Ferguson best. And if you drafted Ferguson, especially in our ff PC, uh, you don't really have anybody that can touch him to play in front of him because they're hey Walkey, has there been a late round breakthrough at tight end this year? I can't think of who it. I can't think of who it was. You know, when we had the tight end whisper back in the Prosburg shows. Uh he he brought on Hunter Henry as a player and I tiped the cap to him. Hunter Henry's put together some nice games as of late. You've got to hear the whispers to know when to play Hunter Henry. But nevertheless, but I can't think of is.
Speaker 1: There anyone I got four? I got four of them? Is dis Lee.
Speaker 3: You're gonna say one of them? Well, okay, fair enough, you're gonna say John news Smith And we knew that.
Speaker 1: We didn't know that though, because he wasn't being drafted that high.
Speaker 3: Well, true, true. We knew if John who was given the job, he could deliver.
Speaker 1: And he's delivering. You're not gonna say no, not k what are you gonna say, Tucker Craft right right in Green Bay? No, Tucker Craft wasn't. Oh you would be surprised for I'm gonna look it up right now. Please please bear in mind that the packers had a guy and they still have a guy, but he's been on ir named Look Musgrave who a lot of people were drafting here, and I know there was plenty of people that uh looked at Tucker Craft as the better guy anyway when they were drafted, Like now, you were one of them. No, I wasn't. I was.
Speaker 3: I'm a big Muskrave fan. I was.
Speaker 1: I was a big Musgrave guy, Tucker Craft. Again, this is I'm looking at the ADP from Fantasy Mojo Fantasy Mojo dot com, Darren Rmani at Fantasy Mojo, Tucker Craft went off the board is tight end thirty one at the seventeen to ten No at PC. Yes, that's where that's where he's being drafted.
Speaker 3: Actually a time machine.
Speaker 1: But after Mike Kasicki, actually Kasicki was tight and thirty Craft was tightened thirty one now and then well so those were those were three of the four Disley, Tucker Craft, John Smith and then the fourth Kal I'll give you now, he's falling off a little bit since Mike Evans came back. But Kado is a guy that was right up there, and he was a guy that was an afterthought and drafts too. He was drafted as well. I take that back, tight end twenty one at the fourteen Oh eaight, so late fourteen round pick we're getting we're picking it and it's a little bit here. But he wasn't as big of a get as as Tucker Craft was.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, you know this one back when all the boys were in the pros Versus shows, were referred to him as Caid Rotten. Yeah, they're they're not doing that now.
Speaker 1: Are they aid Rotten? I forgot about that guy?
Speaker 3: Is talking about Caid Rotten makes you makes you want to adjust your strategy next year and take strictly tight ends. When I was thirteen through seventeen.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's I often don't do emails this early in the show. I'm going to do an email from Gary and Maple Shade, New Jersey because It's the exact same question that Tom Smith has just asked us in the chat room right now. Caleb Williams possibly without DeAndre Swift and DJ Moore or Rock Purty who obviously is going to be going without Brandon Ayuka Christian McCaffrey. They are playing against each other, Farrell, who would you rather play this week between those two?
Speaker 2: Mm?
Speaker 3: Let's go play some Kayleb Williams Caleb Willis, Let's go ahead.
Speaker 1: I I do like him, and and I want to get your opinion sort of on on Thomas Brown, who when he took over for Shane Waldron Williams numbers and and his efficiency have both gone up. Now Brown is the head guy in charge of the Bears. What do you make of that coaching change for the Bears? They I think this is an improvement for not only Caleb Williams, but the rest of the team as well.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a shakeup mid seas a sha gets everyone's attention, you know, even a player like Williams, the rookie, you know, with the red carpet rolled out for him. It gets everyone's attention as a reset, and it can be good for the team. It's it's equivalent to the dead cat bounce. But I think I think party things are are not going well for the Niners. You know, they got to have this game. I think I think they've got a running back to handle it. I love what they have at the receivers. I like the Niners for the game, so I believe it's going to be a little chaser position for the Bears. It's a toss up, but I could see Williams with five more points Fantasy points.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm gonna rolling with Williams, even though normally in this situation I take the home quarterback. But I think there is a little bit more upside for Williams than Purty this week, and I'm gonna go with that. If I was to look at the total and spread on this game, I've seen the Niners as a three and a half point favorite with a total of forty four in that game. Permar has another question here. I think this is interesting, and this one I'm more sure about how I feel. He wants to know, with George Pickens's new hamstring injury, would you drop Devon Vley for Calvin Austin. And for me, the answer is yes, I would because I do see potential for wide receiver one numbers, fantasy wide receiver number one, but where the Steelers might feature Calvin Austin a little bit more, who's been making plays when he's been the number two, whereas Veley significantly behind Courtland Sutton still making plays. I just think there's more upside with Calvin Austin. I want to get me the guy with the ceilings.
Speaker 3: So yeahoo, they look like they want to get the ball to Austin and Vyley has been a favorite of Permar Get yourself out to Planet Hollywood twenty twenty five and let's go ahead and draft Veyley there unless playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Bill Hollywood also saying Austin has more upside, So that's what we're.
Speaker 3: Bill Hollywood knows. Bill Hollywood knows a lot of stuff. Bill Hollywood better get himself together and become register for Super Sunday Weekend.
Speaker 1: That's right. Absolutely, we were just talking about tight ends with Jake Ferguson. Let's stay in that same division and talk about the Eagles. Dallas Goddard has been ruled out with a knee injury in Panthers game. Yes, he is out again. And by the way, this could be a multi week injury, uh for for Goddard here Adam Schefter reporting this. And if that is the case, what do you make of Grant cal Kata as as a player that you'd want a roster maybe, I don't know if you want to roster him if you didn't have Goddard, but as a as a player again, when you're trying to find these players that are not locked because they've they've already been dropped, Calcata might be out there, Pharrell. Is he a wise use of one of your roster spots in the FFPC going forward here for the remainder of the season.
Speaker 3: Probably. So. He's an active, move tidy end and he's look, he's got a little fight in him. He'll throw a block and chip, he'll go over the middle. I watched him catch a ball, hold onto the ball with a tough hit from the safety and get up and as you know, signal for the first down, run back to the run, back to the huddle. He's he's a perfect player for Philadelphia Eagles, young player playing with a lot of Grant. Why not.
Speaker 1: Kenneth Walker, the third is questionable for the game against the Cardinals this week, which is really frustrating. Bob Candatta has this report limited in Wednesday's practice, and then he gets downgraded to d NP on both Thursday and today's practice. This is a four to zero five start Seattle and Arizona this week. This is really confusing Pharaoh because the result of whether Walker is active or inactive is not only going to change how you handle him on your team, but think about the Sharbona owners. How do they treat this? Where you know, charbon A, could it be a really good start this week or he might just be a total whiff if you had either one of these players on your roster, if you had a Walker team, if you had a sharbon A team, how are you handling this? Are you treating it as if Walker is going to be out or that he's going to be in?
Speaker 3: Well, did not practice today is pretty much evident of what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: So so you're treating Walker? Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: How hot? I mean? Is he a top twenty guy this week? Scharbon Aye? Is he hired that he's your top fifteen guys? He?
Speaker 3: Well, he's done it before and that's what you have to like about him. You know, I'm a I see a big disconnect between the talent and the two players. Both fantasy players don't. That's why I've grown so much, because Walker is a player that I want to see healthy. Well. I've always thought Walker, with the season that he deserves, could be, you know, be a second round running back in the FFPC. I think a lot of the player has a lot of appeal to be. Maybe he stays under the radar with this injury, and we get to Las Vegas next year and we pick up Walker at a deflated value price. Maybe he's the twenty twenty five Josh Jacobs. But remember why if he doesn't play now, and if he's hampered for the rest of the way, you know, our drafters will need to remember why he was he didn't finish the season. Well, but yeah, Charbonnet, good play.
Speaker 1: It is the portion of the program right now where we get to bring in this lovely piece of this lovely choch key here. Oh that's on the Raiders chain. John Terry John Terry courtesy of John Terry, our mutual friend. He was on the show on Tuesday, the road of his high stakes load on. He got his first look at this on the show, and he said he thought it was awesome. So we're gonna get into the Raiders portion here, Bharah. We touched on this a little bit earlier. Alexander Madison is questionable for Week fourteen against Zamir White. Did not practice today. I think we can just kind of rule him out completely. It was yeah, and then Madison practiced all three days this week. So what are we doing with is Sincere McCormick still a play or do we start untruthful Madison, don't don't forget about uh falsitude Doulah, who has also a rader. I don't know what we do when I have this many questions about a backfield Farrell. Maybe it's just best to kind of leave it alone for Week fourteen because I don't know what to do here.
Speaker 3: Oh you probably can't. That's that's your problem. You probably can't. We got to give the listeners a player to play. Let's play Madison Madison's practice, let's play it. If Madison hasn't practiced, let's play McCormick. I love McCormick, but he's got to be able to feel to get the snaps. Chances are, if the team is successful, the Raiders are going to be successful this weekend. They're gonna go with the mixed bag of all these players, and you don't have a high ceiling with any of them. But you know, there's some teams that don't have enough running backs to fill up spots. And you know, so you can guarantee one thing that you're Madison and your McCormick. Nowither of them we're going to get a zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. And I think Abdullah is probably in that neighborhood too, where I don't think he gets a zero. But I don't think he gets either.
Speaker 3: You know, I haven't really seen anyone start a duel, have you.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: Now you're not listen. You're gonna say, well, Bulky, the scott Fish Bowl doesn't count. But I did see exactly. It's the only league I started. But yeah, I've seen people roster him, but not I haven't gone against him or seen him in any buddy's lineups. That is the Raiders. A more compelling running back situation is developing in Tampa. Bucky Irving, with a hip injury and a back injury, officially questionable to play against those Las Vegas Raiders. Greg Alman with the report here limited practice for Irving today. He did not practice at all on Wednesday or Thursday. I am not sure what to do here. And if Bucky Irving is active, I think you have to play him Pharaoh. But I also will allow for the possibility that it might be a reduced workload, and maybe we see more Sean Tucker this week, maybe we see more Rashad White, or as Dan Williamson referred to these running backs Bucky, Tucky and Sucky for Rashad White, and I think that all three of these guys could could give you fits if you start any of them, but against the Raiders, one of them could come through for you big time. I still am a White fan.
Speaker 3: I really like Rashaan White, but it's Bucky. Ervan is a fantastic running back to watch. It's only going to get better. He's very explosive, he can do. He's learning things about how to play the NFL game week to week. He's progressively better, which is what, you know, what you want to look at on a film. He really sticks out. You're exactly right, that's the player that you want to go with. It's a player you want to go with if he's healthy. And then once again we could be lied to again, but you know, we could have been. The Tampa training room is the biggest trainers busy as trainers in football are in Tampa.
Speaker 1: So so it is. It's it's Irving. Obviously, you and I are an agreement. If Irving misses this game, would you feel okay? Starting with Shad White?
Speaker 3: Knowing that that's why my lad was saying, I really like.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, okay, all right, so you're still and game and and Tucker's out of the equation for starting in week fourteen. Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think so. Tucker to me is the gain well of the Tampa Bay Books. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can see that. It's almost as if Permar has our show sheet in front of him tonight, because he leads in with we do I sent it over?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I didn't. I didn't my contract.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it because I threw a lot of stuff on there and we're gonna we're not evenna be able to cover all of it. It doesn't make a difference. Kendra Miller is questionable for Week fourteen against the Giants. Has not been removed off of injured reserve, but he did get in three full practices this week. Pharaoh I don't know if you have any inside baseball information of what happened between him and Dennis Allen in New Orleans. But Darren Rizzy says that he doesn't have a doghouse. Thus Kendra Miller can't be in the doghouse. Nah, So it could be Kendra Miller time not starting. Obviously it's it's Kamara. But you want to have this guy in your roster, kind of interested to see what he does the rest of the season, and knowing that running back has a one injury rate, at some point he might get a couple of starts here. Maybe one of those starts popped, happens in week seventeen. I think you got to keep this guy around.
Speaker 3: We have talked more about I don't think we've ever talked more about a player who's done less and did I wondered all year while we were talking about it, and I still wonder, And if he has value at the end of the season, so be it. I think if we we're over dreaming on hopium, we're not even we're beyond overthinking with Kendrick Miller.
Speaker 1: And at that point, I mean, like, let's listen, it's a long shot, right for him to pay off in REA draft leagues this year probably won't happen, and if it does happen, it might only be for one week.
Speaker 3: It's impossible to wonder the odds that I'm putting on this. There you go.
Speaker 1: Dalton Kincaid one of the leftdown tight ends of the year. A lot of leftdown tight ends this year. Dalton Kinkaid is questionable this week against the Rams. Catherine Fitzgerald reported that Kincaid is a player that and there are reports going around that if he is active, you may not see a full compliment of snaps. You could see Dawson Knox out there more. What is interesting to me about this is I know how talented he is, I know how good the Bills offense is, and I know the total on this game is teetering right at fifty points. It's really really difficult for me, and I know Kinkaid's missed in time, really really difficult for me to sit him this week. I'm not thinking long about this. I'm putting him in my lineup. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: What has happened to this player? Thought there was just so much promise for what he was going to be offensively? Why is why is he having the kind of years.
Speaker 1: You know what's frustrating too, and and you bring that up. They did not have Stefan Diggs this year at all. They've only had Amari Cooper for a handful of weeks. Kean Coleman never really took off, and there's still time whatever. Curtis Samuel has not done anything. Khalil Shakir has been okay. This Bill's team is really really good and they don't have that that that alpha number one receiver. We saw what Kinkaid did down the stretch. It's just natural to think if you look at the Bills record and you don't look at who's catching passes, you would have just assumed that Kinkaid is like a top three time this year. He's not close to top three. He's he's been bad this year. Pharaoh. He's had one game of six or more catches. He has had one game of five catches, a handful of four, but a lot of threes, a lot of twos. He has had a one catch game against Arizona that really set the tone in Week one for him. He's coming off a two for twenty four performance in Week ten. He has not played since then he is coming back Week fourteen against the Rams. I'm I'm utilizing. I'm huffing on hopium here for for Dalton Kaid. I don't know, man, I just I can't make I can't come up with a good case of why this guy isn't more productive.
Speaker 3: If he's recovered from injury, if the offensive coordinators are gonna work with him, if he in the quarterback have chemistry, there's no reason you shouldn't be starting him. My goodness, that's a that's a hell of a confusing seasonal resume for him, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: You should should have got zach Ertz. Buddy, you have zach Ertz. Everything's all right.
Speaker 1: You know what's funny is is think about the teams that drafted Kincaid and then just drafted one of these guys as just a backup for you know, Tucker Craft or John who Smith and all these guys are playing ahead of him right now. It's it's funny how how that works. Tom Smith pointing out there's gonna be a big change with tight ends in the first few rounds next year, and I'm with you, uh there, there definitely is that there will not be Uh, this impetus to try to get at least I'm not in KF F s C. I'm not going to be, you know, bending over backwards to try to get one of these elite tight ends early when I see what has happened with several tight ends this year. Drafted much later, Bill Hollywood, just out of nowhere is Kareem Hunt finished? Kareem Hunt catching astray here. He's not finished, but I would not have the expectations I had for him when Pacheco was out. Pachecko's back and it's it's not like Hunt was crushing it when when he had the lion's share of the touches there, So keep him around. This maybe his last year Fantasy relevant, but I still think there's something there. Anytime you're the backup behind is a Pacheco, you're probably gonna get some playing time. At some point, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get some You're gonna get some playing time in this offense and perhaps what Hunt is done, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Dropping That's what I'm trying to say. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like you know, I'm gonna say something, but maybe not mean. So you know, hermar gets a lot of those in there you know well, but I totally know what he means.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel like.
Speaker 3: I thought hunt was a wonderful addition to that team. I thought he played on an offense that needed him while while the Pachecko was down. I thought he played very, very well and started some fantasy games for me, which I was pleased to get the point. So, I'm I don't think he's done. I think he'll have a role of the rest of the way. He's not playable, but Checko will be. And yeah, that's it's about the story.
Speaker 1: Let's let's go to some emails here that came in a lot of starters sits for these I'm assuming FFPC players here, Julian and Santa Clara kicks it off. Darnell Mooney or Khalil Shakir. Those are his options that he can only play one of them. We talked about Shakiir a little bit when we've gotten the Kinkaid discussion. I do like him. I know it's on the road against the Rams, but he's kind of been their number one wide receiver for I don't is Cooper gonna play? I mean, I think so, but I trust Shakir more. It just seems like he's had the higher floor this year. And then Mooney another guy who's coming out of nowhere this season that has really really been good. However, his quarterback is coming off a four interception game, I want to say, and they just could not get anything going. It is a revenge game for Kirk Cousins as the Falcons go to Minnesota to take on Brian Flores's Defense's defense this week. So when it comes down to it, Mooney or Shakiir kind of depends on what you need. I think Mooney has the higher ceiling, but I think I'm gonna go with the floor guy here and go with Shakira.
Speaker 3: That's why you're great at this business, Baulkey, because you broke it down. And I think the only thing I would disagree about what you said is I think Shakira has the higher ceiling, you know, based on that, based on that group of things that you mentioned that were going wrong in Buffalo, and then you know, Cousins have four interceptions only because the Chargers last week couldn't even catch those balls. I mean, it was bad, it was it was just Yeah, I'm I'm saying this is the easiest one of the Night. Shakira is the guy. Mooney is talented, he gets open, gets separation, Cousins find him, but cousins looks out of sorts and mechanically insufficient to play NFL quarterback right now?
Speaker 1: Yes or no? Does Michael Pennox make any starts this year for the Falcons?
Speaker 3: Hard to believe he wouldn't, so he's yes.
Speaker 1: Okay. Interesting. Wes and Bainbridge, New York continues with another wide receiver question, Elijah Moore or Nick Westbrook Akine, I always what's the old Saturday Night Live thing when Darryl Hammond was doing Tim Russert for Meet the Press and he had Anna Gosteire playing Hillary Clinton and he would ask her a question and he'd always go Hillary Rodham Clinton and she said name like I was naughty at school. And that's about. That's how Westbrook aikini. This guy Parrell, I've reaped the benefits of him the last couple of weeks where I've started him in a couple of Kentucky leagues where he's scored and I know it's not sticky, and yet, with apologies to Chris Carter, all this guy does is catch touchdowns. That's all he does every single week. He's got nine of them on the season. Now Elijah Moore is the other one here at Pittsburgh. We kind of broke down what we think Jameis Winston is going to do against that Steelers offense. I think that the the the matchup would say that it's Westbrook akinniy is he gets the Jaguars at all. I'm playing him again. I'm riding this I'm riding this train until it stops. Now, it might crash, it might just fall off the train tracks, which I realized is a possibility here. But I'm going with NW. I here with with him over Elijah Ward.
Speaker 3: I'm one hundred percent with you, Bulky. And when you looked at Tennessee previously, even last year, you see this player and you say, man, that player is going to finally be given a chance. Well he is now. His perceptions are small, his touchdowns are long, but what's beginning to tick up is the number of targets. And eventually in this quarterback and he get on the same page. And when the quarterback finds himself before the season is over, Westbrook and Kenny could have some really interesting breakthrough games. So I think you're I think you're in the right place there, friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's it's Westbrook a Kinney for sure. Will Disley or Juwan Johnson is the next one. That is Logan and Macon Georgia. He has to figure this out. Will Disley again Sunday Night football. No, it's not Sunday Night football. Excuse me, that's the Chiefs game. He is in Arrowhead this week. Juwan Johnson is going to be at New York this week at the Giants. And Juwan Johnson's missed some time. Yea, he came back last Oh no, he has not missed time. I take that back. He had his probably his best game of the season this past week against the Rams. Seven targets he catches five of them for thirty six yards. You like that in the FFPC And normally I'd say it's Disley, no question with with how he's been crushing it. But then for whatever reason, he puts up the bagel last week. So now it's Juwan Johnson. There is the conversation. I still think it's Disney, but and I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's no way to answer this this quest. I have a soft spot for Disley because in one of my teams. He was the first time I got a tight end touchdown this year.
Speaker 2: But you know, you.
Speaker 3: You you take away the the quarterback tight end, whatever he is, he'll out of the New Orleans offense, and you think, well, that's why Johnson gets targets and he has I like Johnson in the red zone as well. There's another tight end on the roster down there in New Orleans. It looks like he's getting some snaps. This is such a toss up, You've got to make the decision based on other reasons. Bulky, you do a good job giving us the totals in these games. What do you see the totals of these two.
Speaker 1: You're talking about Foster Moros the other tight end.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about Taysom Hill.
Speaker 1: Oh well, he's out for the year, though, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He's getting. And you know, I like Foster, but no, there seems to be another guy in the mix too. I mean, this team loves tight ends. But no, I'm saying that that's why we finally see Johnson getting seven targets and five catches.
Speaker 1: The to on that Saints game. Saints are five point favorites. It's a total of only forty one on that game, so that is a low total there the Chargers one. I think it was forty three. Did I say before? Yeah? Forty three. Chiefs are four point favorites in that game. So it's similar, very similar, very very similar. Let's go to who's up next here on the show Lance in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Hey guys, Mike Gasiki or chig a conkquo. Mikesiki this week is in Dallas on Monday Night football under the lights. There chick a coon Quo again, a really good matchup for him as the Titans host the Jacksonville Jaguars this week. I do like the matchup here. I think everybody's healthy in Cincinnati with with Chase and Higgins and everything, So I'm gonna lean towards o'conquo here with a better matchup.
Speaker 3: A con quo has come to life recently, but I'm gonna go with Kasiki. I like the fact that those other targets back Dallas has a hard time covering some so they don't have a hard to They can't really account for Goseki. I think he and Burrow have a nice thing going.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think how many do we have any twenty point games for Gooseki this year, because I don't we sure don't have them for.
Speaker 1: A con Quo. Yeah, Gasiki had in this FFPC scoring obviously, right, so he so he had Week two seven catches for ninety one yards, Week eight seven for seventy three, Week nine five for one hundred and two touchdowns. Ironically, that was against the rate the Raiders is who it is best game against. That's his only game where he scored a touchdown this year. He's got no other touchdowns, but he got two against the Raiders in that game. He's coming off a five for fifty three games. All right, I mean maybe it is. Maybe it is Gasiki here over a Conquo. The thing is with a con Quo too, Farrell, he does not get the usage that Gasicki gets. His best game of the year came in Week twelve. He got one target that game. However, that target was a seventy yard touchdown catch.
Speaker 3: Not for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're right, I think it is. I'm going to take it back. I think it is Gasicki over over Oconquo. Just I'm seeing more volume there. More volume means more upside usually, and in this case it does Gary in Maple Shade, New Jersey. What's up Fellas Brock? Oh, we already did Brock Perdy or Caleb Williams when Tom asked that before. So we'll move on to Jared and Caldwell, Idaho, Hey, hs f f Ower, Will Levis or Jameis Winston. This is a fun one. Obviously, six teams on By this week. You don't have Jadon Daniels, no Lamar Jackson, no Bo Nicks. He's on By as well. So if you have the opportunity, is Jameis Winston the start at Pittsburgh over one Will Levis? Who again has I think Josh Larki said this on the Dom podcast. I think that the Jaguars are the best matchup for quarterbacks this year. They're giving up the most fantasy points to quarterbacks. I see a similar upside with Levis as I do with Winston. So I'm gonna play Levis.
Speaker 3: Wow Here, I'm tempted to play Winston because I think Winston has figured out who he is and what his role is with the team. I don't know if the Tennessee quarterback knows that. And yeah, I'm I'm thinking that. I think I'm gonna go with Winston.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go with Winston, Okay, all right, I respect it. I mean, it's it's it's it's close for me. I'm I just you know, if you look at I don't want to bring it up right now, just so I'm not talking out of my rear end here. But Will levis recently good good. Yeah, I mean only two hundred and twelve yards this past week, but he did throw for two touchdowns. He had a two touchdown game the week before against Houston t ndred and seventy yards ninety five yards against the Vikings, And yeah, so I mean, I just Winston could obviously put up like a thirty this week and it wouldn't surprise me. But I do, like, I think there's a little bit more sing Thirties are good, thirties are excellent. We'll take. But you know, we're in a.
Speaker 3: Head to head matchup here, so we don't know. We don't know if our friend from Idaho, we don't know what he's doing. If he's in the head to head matchup in the FFPC, he's playing for a payday, right, So you got to look at that roster if you if you need thirty in a quarterback, Go Winston. If you can win with twenty go lets.
Speaker 1: I that I agree with your assumption there on what this guy needs. So Jared, give us, give us some more feedback, give us some more info on that we can answer the question a little bit better. John and Grand Rapids Traves Etn or Isaiah Pacheco this week. So this is a guy that you know. I think when you draft these guys, you just assume you'd be starting both of them, and now that's not the case anymore. Pachecko obviously coming into a bit of a time share here. Travis Etn, it's been bad for him this year.
Speaker 3: He stayed in London, didn't he Travis.
Speaker 1: CTN never came back over there. They might have left him there, that's entirely possible. It seems like it has not topped. So he got hurt in that Bears game and then missed a couple of games since then. Twenty four, forty four, twenty seven and forty six yards rushing. He has not topped twelve yards receiving since Week five. So it's been bad with Etn. I think he's more of like Bob Harrison footballuys always says, you got to divorce the name from the numbers here and the numbers do not favor Travis etn I think I'm gonna go with Pacheco.
Speaker 3: How how many weeks has Pachecko been down until they played last week?
Speaker 1: Pachecko missed a total? Do you want me to count the bye week? It didn't matter, all right, we'll count it. Then he has missed ten weeks of football, ten weeks, played the first two weeks, and now came back in week thirteen. Ten weeks.
Speaker 3: You stared at Pachecko, you played with nineteen players, and you left him on an injured reserve on your roster, and you waited, and you waited, and here we are in week fourteen and you're considering starting someone besides start Prochecko. Quit over thinking start Pacheck.
Speaker 1: Pacheco last week two, in his return, gets seven carries for forty four yards. He also caught a pass for five yards. Again limited action against the Raiders, but hopefully his volume goes up a little bit more.
Speaker 3: If you looked at the way he ran, he ran with the authority, you need to go look at him run and then you're gonna say, oh, well, let's start to check.
Speaker 1: If there is one running back in the NFL that does not care about his body. It's Isaiah Pachecko, just with no regard for his own personal safety, which is good and bad that he runs that way. But yeah, I think it's potential here.
Speaker 3: He's he is built to distribute pain wild movie. Yeah, he plays with the middle linebacker's mentality, like you want to tackle me, you know.
Speaker 1: Just run over final one we have here, Farrell. It is Alan Houston, Gus Edwards or Tai J. Spears. Gus Edwards probably gonna be the lead. Yeah, he is gonna be the lead running back because JK. Dobbins is on ir ty. J. Spears against the Jaguars, Edwards against the Chiefs. What's your feelings here? Which which is the right guy to go with? Edwards? Edwards? Yeah? Edwards last week against the falcon six carries thirty two yards. He had one catch for one yard. Did not get it. No, he did not get into the end zone. Spears is coming off a game where yeah, god, I didn't realize he was hardly utilized at all. Did he get hurt against Washington? I don't think he did. I think it was just and that's what matters. One care for three yards.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's big writing at home about it, baby.
Speaker 1: You can't, I mean even in a good matchup.
Speaker 3: You know, Spears is running neck and neck with Kendrick Miller of things we shouldn't even talk about.
Speaker 1: All right. That and with that we will wrap up our conversation, not only Spears and Kendrick Miller, but the entire show. Tom Smith says, good show tonight, fellas you both again next uh next week, which, yeah, we're doing a show next week. I'll be announcing the guests for that shortly. Good luck going forward these next few weeks, and good luck to everybody out there in f f PC and kf f f C Land that are gunning for massive grand prizes. This week. Farrell Elliott kf F s C dot com is where to sign up for the Super Sunday Leagues, which you need to be doing and joining everybody in Caesar's Southern Indiana to not only watch Super Bowl, but drafts and football teams with the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship.
Speaker 3: Going to treat you as well on Super Bowl weekend as we are.
Speaker 1: That facts right there, Farrell, enjoy your weekend, man. Thank you so much for hanging out tonight. That is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, and that will wrap up the tonight's proceedings. Here, ladies and gentlemen on the show, I want to thank Farel Elliott, the FFPC, Rob Bryce, and of course each and every one of you. We will return next Friday at ten pm. Sixteenth place FFPC Main Event regular season finisher Ron Ebara is going to join us and talk about his march through the Championship round. That will be fun. That's next Friday at ten watch this past week's roade of his high stakes loanowe I alluded to it earlier. John Terry, the twenty fifth place regular season finisher in the Fantasy Pros Championship, he and I chopped it up. We got the Raiders chain on the show as well. That was a lot of fun on Tuesday. You can go back and watch that on the YouTube. FFPC Socials as well wrote of his lowdown returns this coming Tuesday at ten pm, the main event twentieth place finisher in the FFPC, Mark Davidson is going to join us as well as he plots his way to a million dollar grand prize in the FFPC main event and Casey miss last night's Rodavus High Excuse Me, High Sticks Fantasy Football Show and the Better Sports Network. I chopped it up with Pat Fitzmorris from Fantasy Pros. That was a lot of fun leading into that Packers Lions game. You can watch that back at your leisure on any of the BSN Socials or FFPC Socials. We will be back next Thursday at seven pm with Corbin Young from Rotoballer taking us into that Thursday night football game as well. Play the FFPC Weekly Challenge. No draft, no salary cap, just choose the ten or twelve players that you want. If you want to play with kickers and defenses or without, that's up to you. And watch a ride through this weekend's games Ennifer. As little as thirty five dollars went up to twenty five hundred dollars, ten thirty and one hundred team formats, play whatever you want, play them all. Go to NYFFPC dot com that's my FFPC dot com and you can get registered and play with the lineup slocking at one pm on Sunday. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel comments on the video. Shirt with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Tuesday night on the Roadovis Hight Slowdown with myself and Mark Davidson for Pharaoh Elliott. I'm Eric Balkman. This has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour on the f FPC YouTube network. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 2: Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching and we'll talk with you again next week. One final reminder too, when you are signing up for that weekly challenge, make sure that you are getting all your roster set for the remainder of the season. With the waiverwere locking in the FFPC at ten am this Sunday morning. Don't be caught with with you know only one quarterback or one tight end or one kicker. That's I mean kicker is a little bit debatable. There's definitely some schools a thought on that whether you should be carrying too or not, but just make sure that you get your roster set knowing that you won't be able to make any more changes on it after this week. Thank you so much. Good luck to all of you battling for an FFPC main event or Fantasy Pro Championship League title this week, and we will talk with you again next Friday on this show next Tuesday, on the Road of is high stake, slowdown, be good, everybody,