Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the transmission X Midnight News. The day's date of the propaganda that I will obliterate is twelve eighteen, twenty twenty four. And afterwards, maybe during you will get the real story. Remember, a transmission is but a signal sent from one person or place to another. And it is my hope that this signal provided you a beacon so that you may find what it is that was meant to find you. And if you randomly stumbled on this transmission, it is not an error. So stay tuned, Grab a coffee, grab it energy, drink, do whatever you've got to do, but most importantly, be ready. All alrighty then, hello friends, I got it, I got a it's this one. Just this. Sometimes you get a layup, you just get past. It's right there, no one there to block your shot. This is it. So I'm taking this opportunity. We're starting off with this clip just because I can't let me preface this clip. It's just too easy talk about the CIA news. We're not ending with CNN today. We're starting with CNN today because you know who's involved, that's right, the CIA operative. You know his name, Come on, I know you know Anderson Cooper. That's right, Anderson Cooper is in on this. You're gonna hear him at the beginning of this clip. But let me preface this clip. This clip, it's gonna talk about the harrowing job that a reporter did right there, freeing freeing a prisoner in Syria. This happened a week ago. But I didn't realize. You figure with the regime change, that they would be crossing their t's, dotting their eyes. You figured, at least I figure that they just they would not want to make an idiotic mistake like this right now, not when everyone's trying to get in where they fit in. They're trying not to lose their job. Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope nope. Not fake New CNN, Not fake New CNN. All right, this is so I just prefaced it for you without further ado. Give it a listenes Pirsa award it Serio.
Speaker 2: This is incredible. And Cann' Clorissa Ward went to a Syrian prison to find someone still locked in a cell, with no idea that a sides regime had fallen.
Speaker 3: Stunning discovery by Santa's Clarissa Ward.
Speaker 2: At a stunning discovery, a man locked away in a forgotten cell.
Speaker 4: It's still not clear if there is something under the blanket. I'm a civilian, he says, I'm a civilian. Okay, you're okay. On Carapa clutches my arm tightly with both hands. After three months in a windowless cell where you can finally see the sky.
Speaker 1: Our thanks to Clarissa and her team for that remarkable coverage.
Speaker 3: Obsolutely incredible courage coverage of prisoners being freed across Syria.
Speaker 5: I was seeing Larissa Wards doing a thing that just.
Speaker 1: An incredible story.
Speaker 2: Incredible reporting by Clarissa Ward.
Speaker 5: Also such a moment of humanity and a place where we have seen so much stack and so much craic.
Speaker 1: There really was something to say.
Speaker 4: Oddel was one of the lucky ones. He was found.
Speaker 1: A Syrian fact checking group found that the prisoner here was actually a member of Basha al Asad's intelligence agency. So she just freed a terrible person. A terrible person. Yeah you want to know who, listen, not just any terrible person. He oversaw this guy oversaw the prison, the Syrian prison charged with torture. You can't make this up. And look at all the look at look at look, look look look, look, look to go to ap news dot com. You gotta see this picture. You type in US news former Syrian official, it should pop up. They have a dramatic photo. They're hugging this guy tortures people for a living, and they showed this she he's he's laying under a blanket in an empty cell. You see what they do? Do you see? Do you see how this is literally all a show? How can you trust anything that they do? How is there no repercussion for purposely falsifying information on such a grand scale that you're caught acting? I mean, they've done this on battlefields before. They done this on battlefields. You think you think Zelensky? You think you don't think they dressed him up. You think he really donned a uniform and did anything. No, remember remember those pictures. Yeah, this is a stage. These are the actors. The only people that get hurt and they don't mind are me and you. But they they get to do these they get to they get to do this for fun and then fool you. I wonder how many people read this and was like, oh man, good job, look at that reporter. Blah blah blah, what a what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: I can't even get Seriously, it's just ridiculous. It is ridiculous. I want to find some quotes in here in this AP News article, in this hold on, I think that I think the uh, you know, it's just a joke. It doesn't really you heard you heard it? That was that was just a trail of different clips of them saying the same script, telling you the same script. Anderson Cooper was in on it. He always is, he always is. Man, Listen, I'm laughing. But I think when they're caught doing things like this, I think that immediately immediately they should be what do you call it when you cancel a business, because there at least take away their press pass. I don't know if dissolving the business is what I was thinking about. I don't know if anyone has any right to dissolve the actual business. But absolutely, if you get caught doing something like that, falsifying information on purpose that you're disseminating to the American people, you should your press passes should be revoked immediately immediately. Anyway, that was just that is the that's the lob I was given that. That's the layup. The nobody's guardened me layup. If if that isn't the perfect clip to start off the midnight news to just show you, you know, I should just end it right there there. It is. There's propaganda, there's proof, But we're not gonna do that because I want to still talk about I want to talk about aliens, and I don't want to go through the I gotta go through the rest of the news. It's my job, Okay, So we're going to go through the rest of the news. But I want to talk about aliens. Maybe not aliens. I do want to talk about the drone situation, and I want to talk about something else that I saw that was really really disturbing, extremely disturbing. But I'll get to that, all right. First off, well, second, oh, it is that time, hello cuckoo clock. Right, it's not a good night unless I hear that in the background. I don't know if you've ever had an old school German black forest cuckoo clock, but get you one. Much better than looking at a digital clock any day of the week. It's got a good vibe about it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's look at news Max survey. Most global CEOs high on Trump effect. Well, I'm sure they are. They just hired all the billionaires. I'm sure they are. Senator Johnson gop sends will confirm nominees. You don't say, you don't say. I'm telling you. These people are just gonna go along to get along. Now, this is when that we need to watch who just is a yes man. They're going to try to weasel their way in. I mean, I don't know how much weed more weazeling they're gonna have to do. Their rulers are already in there, the Zionists are already in there. The warmongers are They're just they all those cabinet picks, they're just flooded. They this should be make no, I'm not gonna do that, make a marria. I do want to make America great again, but that is not You don't do that by putting people who have been war hungry and prophecy hungry, where people die, and their prophecy, by the way, ends up ushering in the Antichrist. So whether you believe that that has to happen, look, there's no proof that that already hasn't happened. Okay, I know people like to think that we are the top, we are the echelon everything that we're reading isn't old. Everything that we're reading must apply to us. That's very egocentric of everyone. We could if you read the Bible, this could be we could be living in a completely other time. In Revelation, the Antichrist may already being, may be here, may be ruling the world. It seems like he is right. Everything is a deception, Everything is a deception. We may already this may already be like really rough times for this world. We don't know. We don't know. And so for us to just bend the knee to warhawks, what if we're doing that in error. We're supposed to do everything that we can do to help bring heaven on earth. If you do not do that, how do you know? How does anyone know what prophecies have come true and what and which ones have not? There is there is he does say in the Bible, I mean in Revelation that they would see him come back within two generations. People like to skip over that part. They love it. They want to think that everything's about them, that it's happening now, that it's happening now, you don't think all those I mean, what if what if? Just let's just what if for a second. You don't think all of those energy built looking buildings with cimatic symbols in them, those old massive churches, all the old colosseums, the rotunda, you don't think. You think people with horse and buggies built those. It's I mean, listen, masonry, stone masonry has been around for a long time. Not saying it hasn't, but how sure are you? Why are all these buildings in major cities, Why are their windows halfway under the ground. And then when these buildings such as are capitol buildings, stuff like this. This has been happening since Rome, by the way, these buildings are built on top of buildings, and there are structures underneath. There have been structures underground for a long time. And just look back at the exhibitions. Go look back at the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, and look back at the state fair. Of those exhibitions, those big fairs they had in Chicago, San Francisco, by the way, none of them made money, and they were all put on by the rulers of the day, and they lost millions, which back then was a lot of money given inflation. You think they just lost money on purpose? All of those cities were burned too, by the way, look that up. All of those amazing buildings. They were supposedly built by some form of paper mache, not really, but you know, a material like that just for show. But yet they had moving rails, they had electricity, they were a marvel. I have the Chicago World Fair book from the Chicago World Fair at nineteen oh five, I believe it was nineteen oh five. It's incredible. It's incredible when you look at what they built. And of course they have to get ahead of the story, so they tell you everything that they built, how much it cost. But of course that was just like the booklet that they gave everyone coming into the fair, or they could buy then tell people they were just gonna knock all this stuff down. And sure, I'm sure they built some buildings, but just go back and do the research yourself. Look into these cities, Look into all of these ancient cities. Look into the shapes in your city wherever you live. Go to a cathedral. Why are those shapes based on frequencies? And why do they all resonate a certain simatic like well, I should say a cymatic because that's not technically correct, but so sounds like say you have a speaker and you put sand on a speaker, right, you pick a frequency, and if it is a harmonious frequency, you will see the harmonious frequency develop into a beautiful shape or structure using the sand. That is simatics. It's very interesting to study. And it just so happens that the study of those shapes, they're all over ancient churches. I don't know, I'm just thinking out loud, and I'm just wanting you to question what you see around you. I mean, do you ever see those little spikes on all of those buildings. Do you think they're weather veins? You don't think they had a purpose. Everything is about energy, and everything is also about frequency and it and for those simatic symbols to be all over those buildings, for those quote unquote, I've heard some people say that they're just weather veins for them to have mercury residue. I mean, you look into it and you figure it out. But all I'm saying is these that call themselves Jews, but are not for them to be in this death cult and push this push this prophecy on the entire world. How do we know that we aren't under the part of the prophecy where Satan reigns he was the god of this world. He was, he did tempt Ishua, he did tempt your Christ. And we don't know what has happened. Since we don't history is replete with errors, and it just so happens that the rulers, the bad guys, write the history. So stop falling for this end of day's nonsense, because we don't know. And in the Bible it says you will never know the hour. But it also says, which is very strange. When I was reading the other day, it says be ready. It says be ready. Anyway, more on that on the twenty fourth. But let's continue, you, let's continue, because Lord, we have some stuff to talk about tonight. Okay, CBS, We're just gonna we hit CNN, we hit News Max already. What do we got from CBS? Stock market plummets after Fed forecasts fere fed. The Fed wants to crush this dollar bill. They want to crush this Fiat system. By the way, they are looking at any and every way to do so. Excuse me, drink a little bit of that coffee there, and need a little bit of coffee to night. To get me going. Okay, but they okay, so they five hours ago they just cut the interest rates by point two five percentage points and then two hours ago announced fewer rate cuts in twenty twenty five. You don't if you don't see that as market manipulation, I don't know what to tell you. Interesting What else do we have from CBS? Supreme Court agrees to hear challenged TikTok band. Oh yeah, TikTok's supposed to be going away on the nineteenth of January. I think it is so citizen journalism. Journalism would take a huge hit, will take a huge hit. And remember Trump wanted this, and at one point I even wanted it because I know how much of a threat China is. I mean, and I tried to tell everyone. Do you remember that Pokemon Go? I tried to tell everyone back then, they are just mapping your homes and whoa what? And what do you know? Cause the if all you had to do was look at who owned and started the company. He worked for the quote unquote government, He worked for the rulers, and his job was in mapping. And you don't think that that's how he got I mean, look at what the game does it takes you everywhere in anywhere, random in houses, recording, taking pictures or you know this, it's using the tech in the phone. No more privacy. Now it's been confirmed. It has been good, of course it has. I've told you I've been right for a long time about a lot of things. If I'm wrong, I will admit it. But I've been right about weird things like that because it was just obvious to me. And back then, of course, people didn't care. No one cares about their freedoms that people are trying to overtly take them right out from under them, like literally, and they just went along playing that dumb game. And now and now it came out that, yeah, there's an intricate map. The government has everyone's street, homes, everything, everything. And I for one can't stand that. Why I moved to the mountains. Why I do not have a smart TV. I do my listen. I try to do a little bit. All you can do in this world is do a little bit. I'm not one of those really cool people that live completely off grid. I would love that, but I'm not there yet. I would love to be there. I'm not there yet, but I do little things whatever I can do, whatever I can do, And I say that pretty much every transmission. Do the little things that you can do to not comply. Do whatever you can do. Like, pretty soon I will be flushing out a well and getting off the city water. That's a little thing, one little thing at a time. I have to move a lot of felled trees on my land, but pretty soon gardens will be there already planned chickens too. So do whatever you can do to get off of this system where they can just pull the plug and control you. That's my advice. Okay, what do we have here? NASA leader? Oh good, so a liar weighs in on elon Musk, SpaceX and plans for Moon Rocket. I'm sure he does want to win. Okay, good Lord, here we go. But this was when was this? This was years ago? The murder hornets are back in the news. Murder hornets eradicated in the US. Agriculture officials say, I don't know, have you ever seen those things attack regular nests? I don't know how they were eradicated. I mean, they weren't meant to be here. I think they were from Japan originally, or were they murder hornets from Japan or Africa. I don't know, uh not my forte. Okay, let me see CEO murder suspect Luigi Menngoni expected to waive extradition. So what's he What's what is going on here? I don't want to cover this. Don't automatically play sesh okay, Luigi mangion he charged in the early Yeah, we get it. An attorney from Mangioni told c D News New York on Wednesday he will waive extradition at his hearing in Pennsylvania on Thursday morning. Law enforcement sources say New York City Police detectives will be on hand at the eight thirty am court proceeding to make sure Mangioni is then transported straight to Central Booking at the Manhattan Criminal Courthouse, where he will be photographed before an arrangement hearing that will likely happen either late. Okay, if he weighs extradition, what's the point of this? Of course he was going. If he waves extradition, that should be quite quick. The idea is we want to be able to get him over here to the answer to the charges that are pending here in New York. So in a matter of a day or two more. Okay, so if look my first thought of when I saw this, it didn't look like the original shooter. And you know how easy it would be for the powers that be to get a kid into a room and say, look, I know you didn't do it, but we know where your family lives, you know, so why don't you work with us, you know, or we can make things really difficult on everybody that you know. I mean, this is how this is how I this is in my mind because this is our government. This is how, in my mind how evil works. And I think our quote unquote government is in fact very run by very evil people. Right now, Hopefully that changes. I don't see it because we just put all of those warmongers in there. But I still will always have hope that God gets in the hearts of these men and women and the trajectory of this country changes from evil to good because God can get everything is possible throughout Heavenly Father, everything, even even the the forgiving and the changing of bad men and women. I truly believe that. Okay, all right, let's go to another We got to see what Fox is up to today. We are speeding through these because I want to talk. I want to talk about drones and one other thing that I know that the mainstream media is not even gonna touch on, which I right after the transmission last night, I saw this clip that I'm going to play for you, and I just couldn't believe. I mean I could, because I can. Nothing is al the realm of possibility here, not with me, and not with these rulers and not with these elite. Especially you've heard my previous transmissions. I know how very real Satanism is and how it works. I know the inner workings of it, based through a ton of research and listening to victim statements, reading victim statements. If there is anything that I want to say that if you start researching, you start going down these rabbit holes, there's anything that I would recommend is to find testimony. Because what you can do with research when you start listening to testimony is you can you can fact check people with testimony to a point, especially if they're whistleblowers. And even if you don't, you can pray for discernment, and you can listen if there are hundreds of people, like some testimonies that you can hear stories over and over again. And you can hear the similarities in the stories, and not just similarities, but exact happenings that happened in multiple cases where the people did not know each other, so they couldn't have gotten their stories all the same. And yes, do I think that people take advantage of a willing ear? Do I think that some people just want attention? Absolutely I do, but not all of them. Not not when when the numbers just start to get too high and the stories just are almost exact to a t, when these victims have these certain things happen to them that you'd really have to listen to other people give exact details and recall the exact same things during these stories to kind of get your story straight, to know that you're not messing up with These people aren't doing that that I'm hearing. So I highly recommend testimonies, whistleblower testimonies, anything, any victims testimonies, Like I mean, I've gone over. I do this on purpose on transmission X. I want to give always. I want to give the victimal voice. Whether it's true or it's not, that is not up to me. I pray for a discernment, but I need to get the information out there. That's why I went over all of those satanic ritual abuse cases that I went over. That's why I named who I named, so you could go listen to the stories because I find it very important that all of this has been happening for decades and right now, right now is when it seems like because of information being so instant, Right now is when it seems like it's reaching a fever pitch. And I think everyone should know what has happened in the past. They should know the victim statements in the past, so when they hear something now then it'll all click. It all makes sense. Okay, So Fox News get back to that Islamist. Islamist group running Syria has mixed record over governance and province ruled with iron there's iron Fist again. Fox's second headline in two days with the word iron fist tales of ht This was this yesterday. I thought that can't be they do this sometimes. Let me get the current. Nope, I remember that was yesterday's headline. They have to have updated their headline. Hold on hold horses. We'll just go with this headline because it looks like they just kept that up there. Johnson hit with possible speakership rivals as conservatives rebel over government funding plan, good good, Johnson is just look it. They just look look, look look like that is my new thing that I love when I watch reaction videos and the guys they look look lily because literally, it's what I feel like when I'm watching politics, Like I can't believe they're about to do this. Look look, liqal, they almost passed a spending bill with a ton of fluff added on to it. Johnson, Look at you, Look at you go, little bend the knee to the rulers. Pay all your pay, all your buddies on the way out, get out of here. I'm glad it was stopped. Okay, now let's go. I'm almost through with this. Let's get to some cliffs. Let's get These are all just fluff headlines. They're gonna they're gonna do the whole Republican can Democrat back and forth, the BS, the politics, the BS. Is there anything else? Is there anything? Hold up? Sometimes you gotta look down in these stories. Now look at the Hitchhiker's Guide to what happened to the Interim Spending Bill? The Hitchhiker's Guide. They feel like you Americans are too dumb. Did you know they dumbed down how they wrote newspapers. They dumbed down the vocabulary. Did you know they make they made headlines shorter than they used to, using words no greater than a tenth grade reading level. That's right. That's they look at you like that. Think about that. They look at you as less and so now they have to make it cute on Fox News and give you the Hitchhiker's guide to what happened, because I guess they they don't think that you can figure it out if they use big words and if they tell the real story. Uh, it drives me nuts. It drives me nuts when I read stuff like that. Okay, Trump says he's totally against proposed Continuing Resolution bill. I told you people were going along to get along. They looked for Daddy Trump to for his opinion, and he said no and said they're like no, no, no, no, no. They are trying to save their jobs because if he goes after him, he's powerful. Now. I thought he was powerful before, he's powerful now he is he the past four years he may not have been president, but he was absolutely responsible for a lot of your representatives being in the seat that they are sitting in right now. Whenever the majority of the people that he gave a push to, or that he gave a public nod to, they wont. They wont. That is that is not a coincidence either. Trump Musk fire back after DEM leader blames House GOP for breaking bipartisan agreement. You know what, they're gonna build Musk up too. But remember, he still wants to put that thing in your brain. And I'm sure that he loves the idea of tech flying around. I mean, that's what he does, right love. I'm sure he loved the idea of tech flying around and gathering information on you. I mean, I don't know, that's just I don't know, but I'm I would I would wager. I would wager he wouldn't be against that. Maybe publicly, but not privately. He's been collecting. That's a pays They've been collecting a lot of information for a very long time. And you know how much information that he had on government and individual when he took control of Twitter called it X that X Company's been in the work for a long long time anyway, all right, Pentagon transfers out three Guantanamo Bay detainees. Okay, fluff fluff, fluff, fluff fluff. Senate passes annual Defense policy bill with transgender care restrictions and pay boost for junior troops. Wait what I told you they want to look at this. Look look, look, look US service member reunites with retired military service dog. Look, they're gonna give you all the they want soldiers, and Israel is in control of your quote unquote government, the rulers right now. They have been for a long time, but right now they are for real. Keep again, Keep your sons and daughters at home, Keep them away from our military. Please, for their sake. You don't want you don't want some war happy quote unquote government, not here for protection, not here for doing the right thing. I'm telling you Israel will not stop. And they just took these cabinet now, these these positions in our government. I'm just I'm giving you a warning. And if it doesn't happen, great, you still have a kid at home that's safe and sound. If it doesn't happen, cool. I don't want any of this stuff to be real, just so happens that it is most of the time. All right, let's move let's move forward. I want to talk about drones, So I got a clip for you. I got a clip before we talk about drones. I got this clip last night and I could not believe it. So I had to do a little digging for myself. But I'm not even gonna preface this clip. Just be prepared. It's out, it's out of left field, and it's something that we should never stop taking our eye off of. Give it a listen. This world again crazy and crazy.
Speaker 3: They just found a Coca Color truck full of kids.
Speaker 1: It's through Illinois. Shit. Wow, man, Okay, that sounded alarming, right. It alarmed me last night. So I looked into it. Always look into these claims. Do I think this happens. I absolutely know that it does. But people are looking, They're just looking there. They see something and they post what they feel or what they think immediately without looking into it. It was not what it seemed to be from what I found. It was actually a toy drive. You do this every year, and it was not a bunch of kids. It was two. And there was just a lot of knee jerk reaction and posts. And I get it, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. People are literally having to worry about stuff like that because of stuff we've seen before. Okay, don't listen to any liberal that's like see just confirmation bias, and don't listen to any of that garbage. I know you want to jump to me. I wanted to jump to that same conclusion. Believe me. But you're gonna have to start looking. Maybe you already do. But for those of you who don't, don't believe what you hear, look it up for yourself, please, And people don't get mad at people for posting stuff like this. They're gonna post, but people, some people are just more emotional than others, and they're going to post things based on what they're feeling. I mean, and that's something that's a legitimate fear, right. We know that it happens. So why you see kids in a truck? We all know the shipping container stories. We all know the ones that have been true. It's terrifying, it's nightmare material. So I get it, But look into everything this one happened to be from what I found false, So I don't think that I believe everything that I come across. I try my best to look into this vet the material, and I still every time, even if I make a mistake, I want you to know when you listen to me, just look up everything that I say. Everything I don't want to be. I never want to lead anyone astray for misinformation disinformation because I am in a constant search and walk with the truth at all times. At all times, I take it very seriously, and if I mess up, if I'm wrong about something, I can give an opinion. Opinions You're able to. You can give an opinion about something. Be wrong, That's fine, We're all human beings, right, But I'm not going to sit here and tell you something is absolute and then if I'm wrong, not not come back and completely say that I was like for example, For example, I my first transmissions went into a what I was noticing. I noticed passages in the Bible that I don't remember as a child, and a few of my earlier posts stated that potentially they're being supernaturally changed because of passages I found in Amos. And I'm sure a lot of people got mad at that. I'm not saying because a lot of people associate the Bible as being the word. Okay, the Gospel was supposed to be preached the lessons and the parables in the fact that Issue had died and came back, He overcame the world. Here Christ overcame the world, and and he over came death. Okay, main lessons A lot is in the Bible. But I mean, so if I'm wrong about the supernatural changes, then I'm wrong about them. But you should listen to those episodes and see if you agree or not. Now, don't No, I know the repercussions in the Bible of people saying or adding to or taking away from the word. But the word wasn't just words putting on paper. The word was Yeshua himself. The word was Ashua himself. And I just don't remember ever in the Bible where it's said because taking the Lord name in vain or making it meaningless big time sin right, one of the ten commandments. I me huge, huge, and I don't remember ever when I was little his name being jealous, And that's exactly what it says, says, his name is jealous. Listen, our heavenly Father is not is not? He may be they may say he's a jealous God because he doesn't want you to worship any other god other than him because he is your heavenly father, is your spiritual creator. But his name is not jealous I. His name is mentioned in the Bible. Yahweh take I mean Jehovah. Right. Those are names names, not to be made meaningless. There's definitions and meaning behind those. The tetragrammatone is what it's called, is actually in our DNA. It has been found to be in our DNA. DNA, it has a numerical value, and it's in our DNA. That's wild. That's a crazy proof. Okay, that is just that's a that when I first heard about that, I couldn't believe it. But what I want to go back to what I was saying. If I'm wrong about any of that, I will flatly admit that I'm wrong. But that was just my opinion. That was my opinion. It's something I noticed, and I think that people are getting so hung up on having it to be everyone having to be right that I'll tell you that I don't know. I don't know a lot neither to most people. Most people aren't like Ezekiel in the Bible, and most people aren't like these prophets that get shown things. I mean, probably no one that you've ever heard. We're all just looking and searching for the truth. And what we can find. Why this transmission exists is because what's easy to see once you start to look for it is the deception. So I just want to point out potential deceptions, and I want you to come to the truth. Because Jesus Yeshua his real name, the transliteration, whatever name you find, this is correct. He is the Way, the Truth, and the life. Okay. And I remember light when I was a kid, the Way, the Truth and the light. And you know that could be completely wrong. Although the Mandela effects I found super interesting and funny, which is why I even gave credence to things being able to supernaturally be changed or supernatural to us. Because I know for sure the Berenstein Bears was not spelled ai in. I know for sure, in my heart of hearts, I know that, and I say that I could write I could be wrong, but that's how I feel, because you know, full disclosure. The end of my name is ai In. No other child's name ended in ain. And if my favorite book series when I was little would have had a similar spelling, I would have recognized it immediately. But it didn't. It did not Berensteinbar's Ei N. That's how I always remembered it. And then it was ai N and it blew my mind. But all right, let's get back to let's get back to business. I just wanted to say that for the record, if I'm ever wrong about anything, I will come on here and gladly admit that I'm wrong, because I don't claim to be right about everything. I am just a truth seeker. I dedicate my life to it, and I don't want to lead anyone astray. So everything I say, please go research. Okay, all right, I'm about done with this one, So let's get in to these drones. A couple more theories popped up last night. And remember remember what I said about seeing those orbs and how the orbs were interacting with the drones. Get give this, just give it a listen fucking answer.
Speaker 3: These are called plasmoids, and the drones are actually probably government drones chasing these plasmoids, and they don't want us to know how important these are.
Speaker 6: These are magic and it's all about these geometric shapes and plasmoids. And I've now only after begging in the science, realized that that's really, what these orbs are is a plasmasphere. So whoever had sent me this and they basically say, like, this power is unlimited.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the theory behind orbs AKAA plasmoids. Take a listen, Okay. Plasma is the four state of matter. It is in plasma balls. It is lightning, it is ionized gas. This can create fluorescence, which is in the aurora borealities, lightning, fluorescent light, neon lights. It's also plasma is also the sun.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, we.
Speaker 7: Can almost explain everything that we're seeing here. Now we can say that this is a field of plasma. This ball, it's a non radiant barrier. The edge of it is basically where the magnetic field stops. They're basically shielding the zero point energy in front of the orb which allows it to just float freely.
Speaker 1: This is all about free energy.
Speaker 3: So basically, these plasmids have literally been studied by the government since the fifties, and now they're appearing in our atmosphere instead of just space where they can be hewn away. Plasma will have to do with how we travel in the future. It will have to do with interdimensional communication. It's gonna have to do with healing cancer. It's gonna have to do with cleaning the air, and these things are already happening. It has to do with us being able when we interdimensionally travel, We're probably gonna be using these same kind of things in the future, way in the future.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, uh uh what plasmoids is what they're calling them. So I heard that, looked into that, and I found Scientific Research and Academic Publisher ww dot www dot sci rp dot org. This is a journal and the title just listen to these words.
Speaker 1: The title is Unidentified Anomalist Phenomena Extraterrestrial life plasmoids, shape shifters, shape shifters, replicans.
Speaker 9: Hold up, what in the what in the robotic? What in the Transformer Decepticon?
Speaker 1: What is going on here? All right, I'm gonna bread this again. Unidentified anomalist Phenomenon extraterrestrial life, plasmoids, shape shifters, replicons. Then it goes to thunderstorms, lightning, hallucinations, aircraft disasters, ocean sightings. They had so many things in this report. That's the clearest title they could give you. That's the clearest title that they had. I mean, there's so many and there's so many references on this article from the Center for Astrophysics and Space Sciences to the Department of Vision Sciences, from the Department of Astronomy. This is out there and the first section is titled abstract as documented by NASA Space Shuttle films, so they're underwater, I'm not kidding, but detailed in this report. Self illuminating pulsating plasma like UAPs. That's what I told you that I saw. I saw the clear as day video of it, and I saw the drone get taken out by the It tried to take out the plasmoid, and the plasmoid made plasmoid, if that's what they want to call them, made short work of that drone. Anyway, this is this is wild. I'm just gonna read this self illuminating pulsating plasma like UAP slash. UFO plasmoids have multiple shapes and sizes, are attracted to electromagnetic activity, and travel at different velocities from different directions, making ninety to one hundred and eighty degree turns, as well as colliding, intersecting, and piercing other plasma, and have been filmed by US Navy personnel and US Customs and Border Protection DHC eight flying above and diving dash or forward slash sinking beneath the ocean. And that's what's exactly what's been happening and what's been being observed recently. And this is this is in an official journal. This is Listen Center for Astrophysics, Harvard, Smithsonian, Cambridge. These are all this, They're all in this report. It's crazy. It's crazy. And so that that's out there. So there's that. I did not have that on my conspiracy theory theory, Bingo card. I did not know the name. I did not know what a plasmoid was. Maybe I need to get back on like the underground of the conspiracy theories and start. I feel like I was behind when I found this out. I just couldn't. I couldn't believe that this is what they had already been defined, because they have been seen for a long time and I've known that. But that lady in the video or in the audio that you heard was right. It's they've been studying plasmoids for a long time. I just had no idea. I just had no idea. And this anyone wants to go look at this www dot scirp dot org. Forward slash journal, and you know what I want to I'm gonna leave in my notes for wherever you just look in my notes, I am going to leave this website or this page so you can check out what they wrote on oct in October. It's volume fifteen, number eleven from the Journal of Modern Physics. Anyway that you want to look that up, I will try to leave the link. But if you want to look that up, it is in the Journal of Modern Physics, volume fifteen, number eleven, and it was put in there October twenty twenty four, so brand new. You can download the pdf. You can read it straight from the website. It's wild. It's just crazy that they were talking about it, and of course, and of course a couple months later by the bing bada boom there they are. Right, you see a pattern. So they may call all these things these things, but they may have technology or access to technology way far, I mean so far advanced that it appears to be magic to us, Like she said, this is magic, right, No, but it does look crazy when you see it in the sky. So I urge all of you to look into these things. It's kind of it's wild. And I didn't I didn't see this one coming plasmoids. Oh, and shape shifter. They talk about shape shifters. Let's find shape shifter here, can we Let's see who? Hold up? Here we go Joseph R. Planching m pas Oh, these are all of the sighted who wrote about the shape shifters. That's what I want to I want to get to the shape shifters because what why would they even put that in this?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Here we go. Estimates as to the size and range from a few centimeters to several meters. The one I saw was several meters. It's pretty large. Although usually globular, they have also been described as shaped like a ring, a cloud, a blob, a jellyfish, a flame or ball of fire, or as shape shifters that may appear as ellipsoids, cylinders, discs, and triangular Some of these what they're witnessing the shape shifting balls of energy, right, plasmoids? Whatever they are, they seem solid, others appear to be hollow, yet others may fragment into smaller balls are accompanied immediately followed by another luminescent circular apparition. Apparition. Well, it's true, is stranger than fiction. Ladies and gentlemen, truth is stranger than fiction. Wow, shape shifters. Let's you know what what is replicans? Hold on? We gotta this is I have to replicans. Replicans? Oh here we go uap in the lower atmosphere and soaring above and diving into oceans, including as reported here shape shifting UAP replicans. What in the that split into or generate additional shape shifting UAPs as filmed by NASA and US Customs. Plasmoids appear to purposely interact and engage in complex behaviors, and it is suspected that they are sentient and represent a fourth dose. So Sam Newsman, Sam Newsman was saying sentient drones. He may have been onto the he may have may have been onto the sentient path. Wonder if he ever knew about the sentient replicans or plasmoids instead. Crazy, just absolutely crazy. Okay, now now we're going to end this. I'm gonna have a few clips to play for you. The first one is an interaction that I didn't see coming. What she's going to reference you're going to understand. But what you're not gonna be able to see is what's on this video now when she is talking, just picture this orb or this plasmoid from a ways away. When she says the word that she's gonna say, this thing immediately starts to react. Second, the second clip is going to go into more detail about what certain people claim that they look like. And the third clip is Tucker Carlson and he has a certain word that I want you to listen for summoning. Listen to how he puts that into context in regards to these orbs or replicans or shape shift or whatever they want to call them. These apparitions people are seeing alongside these drones. So here are a few clips. Give them a listen. Can you talk to me? Can you hear me? Jesus loves me? Oh, you know Jesus. You know Jesus.
Speaker 4: Jesus is awesome, isn't he?
Speaker 7: Yes? He is.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: The so the plasma or whatever it is reacted started making all of these shapes and started reacted, or it was just very coincidental timing. Every time she said Jesus's name, this thing, this apparition reacted. Okay, here's here's the second clip.
Speaker 5: Photos crystal clear photos of these orbs also now being published. Do those look like drones to you?
Speaker 1: No, they look like embryos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they look like some sort of embryo or some sort of massive, I don't know, circular orb with some with some sort of field around them hovering.
Speaker 1: And this is what we're seeing now.
Speaker 5: So again also other eyewitnesses seeing these sort of like wheel within a wheel, like something like right out of the Bible. Look at these, this is over New Jersey. Does that look like some sort of a you know, any kind of a drone that you've ever seen before. Well the answer the problem is we don't know, because it was telling us and even in front of Congress they're not. So that even looks like Biblical drawings like a wheel within a wheel like Ezekiel, right, I mean you have drawings like this going back thousands of years.
Speaker 1: By the way, some of these.
Speaker 5: From this here sixteen hundreds right here, these sort of wheel within a wheel in the sky.
Speaker 1: What are these things? Wheel within a wheel? Just think about about that if you ever read your Bible. Ezekiel's what do we have going on here? That was the second clip. Now here's Tucker give it a listen.
Speaker 2: Every one I've known, which is every president who's been really read into this stuff, is unwilling to disclose what he learned, and you have to ask, like why is that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: I think the truth is and I haven't gotten to the truth, but I've gotten close enough that I'm like, oh, I think it's very very disruptive, like way disruptive. It's not just that Lockheed is making a lot of money on anti gravity technology or you know, we've been visited by people from their planet or whatever. I mean, I think there's more there. I mean, there is more there. So and I'm not, you know, exactly sure, I'm not going to speculate, but I think it's a big deal. I think it's a bigger deal than we than we often allow for it being right, I mean obviously yeah, I mean it's been going on eighty years.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I could literally, you know, with this technology and not have to go to the airport, wait six hours, take my family with luggage. I could be at your house, you know, and have dinner with you right now, like you know. And it's it's to me, it's just a massive crime that we're allowing like cancel.
Speaker 1: Wait, but can I ask you a question? Can I your questions?
Speaker 2: So there is this there's this process of recovering of these craft whatever they are, right, and the so called biologics that reside within supposedly, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure you're aware of this.
Speaker 2: So how exactly are there so many crashed UAPs? What is that they have the technology to, you know, travel one hundred and fifty knots underwater, but they somehow crash a lot. I mean, it doesn't kind of make any sense. They just have like bad GPS or something. It's like they possess technology that defies the laws of physics, but they crash. So I just don't think that makes any sense. And what I believe is true is that these recoveries have been the result of the summoning of these craft. And that's the word that was related to me, the summoning of So you know, if you're summonings of what does that even mean? You know, you're talking about a phenomenon that exists in the spiritual realm. I mean that's more like a seance than a science expedition, right. Doesn't make it anything less real, by the way, but it changes the.
Speaker 1: Category, doesn't make it any less real, right. I mean, listen, at the very end of this report that I'm reading off of the Journal of Modern physics. This is what it says after their conclusions. This is what it says. Plasmoids appear to purposely interact and engage in complex behaviors, and it is suspected that they are sentient and represent a fourth domain of life. Although a fourth domain of life, although plasmas in the lower atmosphere may be responsible for UAP sightings over the centuries, so this goes back centuries as far as Harvard and everyone else in this report in this journal is concerned, including the those that appear to quote unquote battle remember the Battle of La our government in the papers, shooting at UFOs, not hitting anything, nothing, but just going crazy off the coast of Los Angeles. But they use quote unquote battle over cities or follow and harass military ships and planes. Plasmoids cannot account for all UAPs, which may include extraterrestrial spacecraft extraterrestrial spacecraft from other worlds. And with that being said, chew on that for a little bit. I am gonna be gone for the next few days if I finish what I'm working on for you for the twenty fourth, for the anniversary, the anniversary transmission, so you won't hear from me for a few days, but keep this in mind. Chew on this for a bit, look into this because it is interesting. Because that is all the time I have for tonight. Thank you so much for spending this time with me. I hope I relayed some interesting information to you. I hope it's something that you found that you could get something out of. Again, I really appreciate your listenership. And as always, as always in this world of deception, be the light that you need, be the light that your friends need, be the light that your family needs. But most importantly, always, always, always be ready.