Speaker 1: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 2: Peace Peace, Clippers talk on Aaron on demand, the Clippers show up, record your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 1: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 2: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and.
Speaker 3: Now here he is the host of your LA Clippers Free and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam A Adam Hasley.
Speaker 1: Is this what it hurts? So good means? I don't know it hurts, but a good spirited performance by your Clippers in a loss. Hear it into a dome as they fall in ot to the Boston Celtics by a score of one seventeen to one thirteen. Without Kawhi Leonard, without a Visa Zubats, without James Harden, without Chris Dunn, without Niko Batoum, without Norman Powell. The Clippers gave everything they had out here tonight and just came up a couple buckets short in overtime against the defending champs. I'm out of Osland and this is Clippers Talk. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy is the phone number coming up? Looking for postgame audio and quotes coming out of this one. Fortunately, a hard fought loss for the Clippers. That would have been their best victory of the season. That would have been a top five regular season of victory in the coach lou Era, Guys, how many of you came into this game and said, Oh, we're punting, We're just giving up on this one. It's a scheduled loss. The NBA gave us the first four game and five night situation in the league in two years, and we're gonna have to pick which games we play. Everybody in I think a lot of people said that. I think it was fair. You saw a mere coffee Derek Jones junior, Obamatai Man and Kevin Porter Junior in the starting lineup and said, oh against Boston, Well, yeah, just try not to lose by fifty. That was a tweet put out by La Murray pre game, the goal, don't lose by fifty. They almost won the damn game. Yeah, almost only counts in hand grenades and horseshoes, Well said horse. It's frustrating because a lot of people will dismiss it. A loss is a loss. No, it's not. You're telling me you can't learn about some of these players and what they're capable of in a loss that can eventually lead them to helping you in a victory. Come on, contextualize it a little bit. Don't just dumb it down to the sports cliches. I'm telling you there are victories where you gonna win and develop bad habits that eventually turn into losses. And then there are losses where you can pick up some good habits or learn an aspect to a player that has you plug him into a lineup later on in the season that gets you a victory. I'm hoping the Clippers learned something. I'm hoping a player like Derek Jones Jr. Who was slumping from the outside, gets up twenty shots, goes four to seven as a career high twenty nine points. I'm hoping that gives him more confidence to knock down shots when he's playing next to Kawhi and James Harden and Visa Zuobots again. I'm hoping Kobe Brown gets a real shot now over the next couple of weeks before the trade deadline to say what about me, guys, What if I'm the backup five? What if I'm the solution is he better than Mobaba? I don't know. I'd give him some minutes. He got thirty eight tonight, Hey, Ken poor Jr. He proved the vision of why they're keeping him out there, what he can do. And really just that third quarter alone where he had thirteen is twenty six points. But I tweeted out in the third like he's keeping them in the game. He is their offense, him breaking down the defense every time, getting either two on the ball or creating a shot for himself finding the open man. That's what KPJ can do. He can disrupt the defense, he can create advantages for you on offense. That was it in that third quarter. That's what coach lu has been looking for. Maybe that gives him more confidence. Playing thirty eight minutes, six points, seven assists, three turnovers in a huge third quarter. Were they led by three heading into the fourth. A lot of that is because of KPJ. He was the engine of the offense. That was James Harden light, that's the vision. Can KPJ do some of that James Harden stuff at a lower level in the second unit, Well, tonight you could see it. I thought a mere coffee was awesome. Twenty four, nine to fifteen, shooting tough buckets late, the little fade away turnaround he has, which I don't know what the numbers are on him, from like ten to fourteen or ten to sixteen feet out, but it feels like more often than not that little jumper goes. A lot of guys had to show other aspects to their game tonight and not embarrass themselves, and boy they did not. It just tells you how talented guys are in this league a game like this, why these are four hundred and fifty of the best players in the world. Because the Boston Celtics probably had every reason to feel confident coming into this game that they could make quick work of the Clippers and move on to the Lakers game tomorrow, their rival, the Clippers said, now we're good, we can play with you. Derek Jones Junior has seventeen in the first quarter, also a career high for points score in a quarter, a mere coffee twelve in the second KPJ thirteen and the third. Their problem was they didn't have a guy carrying them offensively in the fourth. And if you're gonna analyze this and go further and just saying, well, I'm proud of the team, the heart, the hustle, the fight they showed and actually talk about where the game was lost. That's where it was lost. I think there were some tired legs out there. Multiple air balls in the fourth quarter, but they had a six point lead after an a Mere jumper in eighty nine to eighty three. In the fourth, Pritchard gets a layup in transition eighty nine eighty five. Amir can't get a call. On the other end. The Celtics have a turnover in the backcourt by Prichard, but then Miller on an inbounds pass Jordan Miller looking for Terrence Man on the near sideline. It was taken away by Derek White, easy layup, two point game Man airballs of three. Asked to come out of the game. He looked gassed. He ended up playing forty five minutes. Are you kidding me? The next shot probably the biggest one in the game, at least to that point. It's a three pointer from Derek White. He hit a couple of ridiculous threes, but Boston went on an eight oh run in a minute forty six to take their first lead since the eight to thirty one mark. Of the third quarter, They're up ninety to eighty nine. In the fourth, out of a timeout, Bones Highland airballs a three pointer in the near side corner. Then DJ airs a three. That's tired leg stuff. Typically Tatum hits a three. Now Boston's up four. Bones misses a wide open three, good luck. Then KPJ has a turnover foul springer the Clippers eventually after Derek White hit a long three straight away to put them up ninety six to eighty nine. The Clippers I believe missed nine straight shots after DJ had a steal, but Amir got blocked in transitioned. They didn't call foul nine straight and they had some good looks in there. The next bucket they would hit after going over six minutes scoreless, was when KPJ found Man for a layup that made ninety six to ninety one. But in a game like this where points were at a premium, especially in the fourth quarter, and the Clippers were just gassed, it felt like a ten point lead for Boston. Kobe Brown tie up with Tatum on a jump ball. They had three different jump balls in this game. I mean, I think two of them were KPJ, who was on the hardwood, who played some really good defense at times, by the way too. Tatum on Brown, but Man misses a jumper. Springer airs a three pointer. Unfortunately he wouldn't continue to miss a Mirror misses a jumper. But DJ hits a floater and that makes it ninety six to ninety three. Clippers down by three. Springer hits a three. They're down six. I thought for sure that was it. Clippers are cooked. They had their chance. There's three zero five left. It's ninety nine to ninety three. After that shot by Springer. KPJ misses a fallaway and he couldn't really recapture what he had going with that rhythm in the third, didn't make a didn't score point the fourth, but then Man has a steal to DJ to a mirror for a layup ninety nine to ninety five. A mirror has always been so good in transition. But Tatum hits a tough fade away on the near side. Baseline was well defended. One oh one nine five. Boston Clippers down by six. Again. The clock is not their friend. Things are looking dire. There's two oh seven left after that Tatum shot. DJ misses a wide open three. Then he misses a layup and this is the play he's fouled on. They review it, it's a possible flagrant. They end up calling a technical I think on Derek White for a hit to the face with a wind up, so it goes technical shot to a mirror. He hits it. Then DJ gets two shots, but he goes one of two and it's one on one ninety seven. Clippers foul on the other end, Dyalen Brown goes to the line, hits both one oh three ninety seven. They're down six. The game should be over at this point, right it should have been. This Clippers team's not gonna quit one oh three ninety seven. At the one toh three mark of the fourth now Man gets a quick layup and I thought at some point they were gonna go for a three. Instead, Boston played him so tight on the perimeter the Clippers were able to get a couple of easy ones, a couple of quick scores one oh three ninety nine. After the Man layup, Brown misses a jumper. KPJ missus a layup in transition, but you like to take it was aggressive. He just couldn't get to go. There's an offensive foul in the Celtics with the Clippers down four, and then a mirror has a dunk and it's a two point game on a quick hitter. We'll get back to out. The fourth quarter closed after we paused ten seconds for station identification. Here on the M five seventy l A Sports is.
Speaker 3: LA Clippers Basketball AM five to seventy KLAC Los Angeles, ninety eight seven KYSR HD two Los Angeles, and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: A mere Coffee after a timeout gets that dunk to go. With twelve point one seconds left, it's one o three, one oh one, Clippers down by two. Full time out for the Celtics, and I thought, okay, they're gonna have to foul at some point here, right, foul within the first five seconds, you have to well, Jalen Brown throws it away at the seven point one mark. There's seven seconds left, so five seconds had come off. The Clippers were reluctant to foul. They're gonna play them straight up a little bit longer, and that's how Derek Jones gets the steal and score and transition just heroic into a dome is popping off one to oh three all and oh yeah, with four seconds left, they double Tatum and Boston doesn't even get a shot off. I mean, Derek Jones Junior blocks Derek White's three pointer attempted that after Jason Tatum got clamped and they go into overtime, but Carlo brought it up often the team who scores first and overtime wins. It was Boston. A three point from Derek White, a three point from Jason Tatum, Dereck Jones Junior gets a layup to make it one O nine, one five, but then another three pointer from Jalen Brown. This was after the Kobe Brown defense on Jason Tatum who finds Jalen Brown wide open on the right wing, and Boston eventually won the way they do playing the odds, playing the math game. The three point shooting for them came back around when they needed most the end of the fourth and then in overtime. They went nineteen of fifty from three s thirty eight percent on an extremely high volume, and the Clippers lose by four after they took it further than four quarters, one seventeen to one thirteen. I love the fight. You just were hoping this team would get rewarded with the victory tonight because they played so damn hard. We'll take a quick time out. We'll come back more on this one. Short handed Clippers push the chances to the brink. But Celtic's two good when they had to have it. Springer Man hadn't hit a three all season. They leave them open. He knocks it down. I'm out of mazand and you're listening to clipperstock. You're on MBU seventy Eli Sports.
Speaker 2: Throws it up.
Speaker 3: The window finishes in the fell Los Angeles Slipper Nation.
Speaker 2: This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers. Take us with you on the Ihearts Radio.
Speaker 1: AIP Clippers lose an excruciatingly painful loss, considering how undermanned they were and how this would have been the best victory of the season. They pushed Boston, but they just didn't have enough and overtime they lost one seventeen to one thirteen without Kawhi Leonard, without Norman Powell, without James Harden, without Niko A two without Chris Dunn, without a beats Zubos, and the Clippers almost beat the defending champs. Oh tough on Clibernation. They lose one seventeen to one to thirteen in ot, I'm out of Maslin. This is Clipper Stock live from into a dome. I'm proud of the team, though overall, nobody should hang their heads in the locker room. Nobody leave it into a dome. Should be hanging their heads. You saw a well played basketball game. What more can you ask other victory then a team to give everything they have. They did while being this shorthanded. That's all you want to see. Play hard? What did coach lou say their identity would be in training camp? We're gonna play really hard. They have second best defense in the season, and tonight they have role players step into starring roles, have career nights. Derek Jones Junior twenty nine points, twelve of twenty. Big shots steal layup to tie it, to get it into overtime. Kobe Brown is this something? Is he gonna take mo Obama's minutes? I'd certainly give him, give him an opportunity after this game eleven boards, I mean, he was just hustling. He was only two of seven because he was two of five, or excuse me, he was zero three from three. That's unfortunate because his last year at Missouri shot forty six percent from the outside, but it just hasn't materialized in the G League or in the NBA. But he hasn't gotten a ton of minutes left. He at least took him. I love how hard this Clippers team played. I love how serious they took this game, and the guys who are available did everything they could. And you want to see him get rewarded with the victory. But what most likely happens is somebody like Kobe Brown gets rewarded at least with some bigger opportunities down the line. Here. Speaking of down the line, let's start things off tonight here on Clippers talk with Eric in Torrance. Eric trying to keep it about thirty seconds for me.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, yeah, everything you said was right on the point, man. The only ones disparity I thought tonight, I was there at the game was just officiating. I thought, you know, I never liked you've officiated an excuse. But if you look at the foul I think it was like twenty five to fourteen, and then the free throws are.
Speaker 2: A little bit lopsided.
Speaker 4: A little bit too though, But other than that, yeah, I thought it was a great game. They played hard, and then just what I wish they would though.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Eric, I feel you. I get it, like this is a team that just ah because now this type of loss, even though they were this close, it will get lost in time had they have won. This is a Clippers rewind. This is something we're talking about for years, like the win against Washington or the twenty point come back against Atlanta. You know when they beat Brooklyn in the twenty one to twenty two season and they had nobody in that game they beat I think Kyrie and Katie. It could have been one of those. It could have been. Not to be Alan from Park City. You're a Clippers stock. What's up, Allan? Christopher, Los Angeles? What's up, Christopher? Hello?
Speaker 5: Ellen, Yeah, you feel that we probably could have won this game if it weren't for those two buckets that were taken away from us, the one by by Kobe Brown.
Speaker 2: On the Kobe Travel.
Speaker 1: The Kobe Travel is one you're talking about, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that one and then the amer.
Speaker 1: Coffee flying knee.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's the one. Yeah, could have been a whole different game. But you know, I was one of those people that wasn't sure how the game was gonna go, and after that first quarter, it's that gave we got a chance in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Boston's first twelve points in overtime. Unfortunately we're off of three pointers. That is just unbelievable. I appreciate the phone call, my friend. Hopefully we'll talk to you tomorrow night. After a Clipper's victory. Uh, Kata, by the way, ends up getting that bucket late to put him up what was it five in overtime to take away any chance the Clippers had. Yeah, it's one fifteen to one twelve with thirty seconds left. After a mirror gets that driving layup to his right, he had the and one, so it's a two point game. Excuse me, it's one fifteen to one thirteen and Kada gets that bucket to go and Carlo brought it up, and I'm wondering the same. I haven't seen the replay, but did they have enough time to foul him? Is the question. It was kind of a scramble. It's not that easy, but you know, oh, he's a I guess he's shooting seventy one percent for a free throw on he doesn't take ready though. It has one free throw per game, so that would have been interesting. One more call here before we break, Uh, tags Stages and Wallnut, what's up? Stages?
Speaker 6: Hey, Adam, I haven't been able to call on a well, but been trying to listen in when I can. I've been busy. But hey, man, what a great game.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know when a mirror hit in overtime made the ad one, they cut the lead to two. When they inbounded the ball and they trapped Derek White. I could have sworn he traveled, he passed, but they didn't call it. He passed it. Then they called time out. Out of that time out, there was only eighteen seconds on the twenty four second shot clock, and they inbounded the ball. Richard got the ball, and to me, it looked like he didn't cross the line, the half court line, and so that's something. You know, it doesn't matter now, but I'm gonna be interested to seeing the two minute report whether it was a back court violation there. I don't know if you saw that or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Carlo brought it up. But we'll see the two minute report in this one. It might be an interesting one. Honestly, anything else, Sages.
Speaker 6: No overall is great. I mean, Kobe Brown playing the five kind of reminded us of like, kind of like Reggie Evans from back in the day, with all that hustle and man, they put a clinic on how to trap, and I wouldn't mind seeing that in future games. For a few minutes, having the the second unit just kind of trapping the other team and creating turnovers and just changing the pace of the game. It was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. They're trapping, blitzing, firing in the second half. Appreciate the phone call tags. We'll talk to you soon. We'll take a quick time out. Clippers falling overtime one seventeen to one to thirteen to the Boston Celtics, looking for post game quotes from the players and coach Lou I'm out of Moslims and this is Clipper stock here at ampire seventy. ELA Sports.
Speaker 2: Throws it up the window finishes in the fowl.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles Slipper Nation. This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers take us with you on the Ihearts Radio WI No.
Speaker 1: Sweet without the sour. Unfortunately, a sour tastes in your mouth like it's an atomic warhead. As the Clippers losing OT one's seventeen to one thirteen Here it into a dome to the Boston Celtics as they were without James Harden, Kawhi, Leonard, Norman Powell, Chris Dunnavitzezubas Niko. Buttoom, those six guys account for eighty three points per game, aside from the defense, aside from the rebounding, the assists, just looking ahead from points. From a points perspect they account for eighty three. And the Clippers out played Boston for I would say, I don't know forty of the was it eventual fifty three minutes, but ultimately fall short in ot as Boston put them away with three pointers. That's what they do. They just continue to play the law of averages. I think it's a smart strategy. I think they just want a championship doing so. The Clippers also had twenty three turnovers leading to twenty five points, a lot of them. I think, I'm just, you know, I don't want to be overly critical when you have different lineups out there, different guys playing for the first time next to one another, different five man lamps than we've seen all season, and say, well, they should be better with the basketball. It's it's tough. We knew coming into this one just not having enough continuity and familiarity out there would lead to some turnovers. But here's the thing. They only had one turnover at the end of the first quarter. They only had eight at the half, so they ended up with what fifteen in the second half. Ah and through overtime. Of course, you wanted to get this one. But I'm telling you there's gonna be good things coming out of this. I truly truly believe that because the Clippers had different guys step up and show what they can do in a big spot, and Mayor Coffee can score a little bit more and than you think. Derek Jones Junior. I've been talking about this all season long. I think Dallas fumbled the bag with him by not paying him and not giving him a more a bigger role in the offensive end. Basically, I know that's tough with Kyrie and Luca, but he is capable more. He was underutilized. He has proven that this season. And maybe you know he's twenty seven, chip on his shoulder, player, a grinder and he's coming into his own And it has nothing to do with Dallas but I think it's clear Derek Jones Junior can be much more of a score than anybody realized. The effort that Clippers put out tonight with Derek Jones Junior having twenty nine points, Kevin Porter Junior with twenty six, seven and seven, and Mire Coffee of twenty four role players having to turn into starters and star players is not easy against any team, let alone the defending champs, who Okay, they're missing porzingis your holiday and Al Horford cool. They still had Jason Tatum, Jalen Brown, Derek White, Sam Houser went five of seven from three. I guess they got the other end of it with Peyton Pritchard's going one of seven, so even things out. But man, they gave Boston all they can handle. It just turns out their three point shooting and their math problem that they give you with putting up fifty threes, it leads to a hot streak eventually. You know, they pushed through those cold streaks like they had second and third quarter, and then they hit some timely ones in the fourth and then obviously three pointers to start overtime. That's what we're talking about tonight. Could the Clippers have fouled late. Maybe I do want to hear from Coach Lou about that. I haven't seen any postgame quotes out there yet. Let me check Tilmarrizzari here on clutch points. Yeah, I don't know. I know he's talked with the media. I don't know why we're not actually getting any reports here. We'll take a quick time I'm out. I'll try to dig up some sound bites, look for some quotes from Coach Lou. Maybe we'll just play the audio back in Burbank and I'll try to transcribe it as fast as possible. But it would have been an all time regular season victory. It would have been. It would have been had this many guys missing and beat Boston. Man, that's what stinks. It will be forgotten had they had one. This would have been one of the best victories in the Coach Lou era, one of the best regular season victories really ever in Clippers basketball history. I'm Adam Alson, and you're listening to Clippers stock here on N five seventy other sports.
Speaker 3: You're listening to LA Clippers basketball. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Clippers Lou's one seven, one thirteen. Multiple times they could have given up late in the fourth quarter, they didn't. Derek Jones Junior heroics the steal, the layup, and then they're down one twelve to one oh five with two minutes left in overtime. Kpj hits his only shot in the fourth quarter and overtime to make it one twelve to one oh seven. Derek Jones Junior hits a three to bring him within two with fifty six seconds left. Jaden Springer he hadn't made a three this season. I think Carlo said he was over four heading into this game. You have to make decisions. Do you double Jason Tatum, Jalen Brown? Do you let the others beat you? I think you played the odds there. Unfortunately, Springer hit a huge three in the fourth quarter. He hit a huge three with thirty four seconds left in overtime that put him up one fifteen to one ten. Amir gets the quick layup. The Clippers had it to within two after the end win by a mirror. Place was rocking, but they didn't foul Kata late and he gets the two point to go and the Clippers lose after Kevin Porter Junior. I don't know if they call it a turnover or block by Jason Tatum. At the end, Clippers lose one seventeen to one to thirteen in overtimes with the Boston Celtics, while missing uh I don't know six of the top eight guys James Harden, Kawhi, Norm Powell, Chris Dunna beats Zubos Niko Batom. Incredible fight for this Clippers team. Hopefully this turns into a win down the line. I truly believe it will. Hopefully it turns into more minutes for some of these guys that look like they have earned them. Kobe Brown, who knows, looks like Coach Lous trusting him at least against Boston over Mobamba. Let's hear you know what, quickly, let's hear a little bit from Coach Lou postgame. If you're listening on the radio side, you can hear it here. After the Clippers lose by four.
Speaker 7: But thinking about the group that that you had tonight to push the defending champs to overtime and almost see like, can you at least take some positives out of out of what you just saw out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You know a lot of good positives, you know, for the young guys to get a chance to play compete the way they did. You know, just hate to see a loss like that, but you know, twenty three turnovers, it's hard, you know, to beat a really good team. You know, we can turn them all over that many times. But you know, our guys kept fighting, kept competing down to the wire. You know, we thought we was out of it, was able to sit in overtime, and then one file away we should have filed, you know at the end. You know, when the big guy got the ball to the basket, he can't give him a layup. You know, So just some learning experiences, you know in that regard. But you know, I liked our fight, I liked our pace, and we did some good things and there's derobably some things we can take from.
Speaker 2: This game, coach.
Speaker 8: So basically, you guys had a group and everybody pretty much fought, but KPJ and Derek Jones Jr.
Speaker 2: Really let the charge to tonight. What you kind of see this season is getting them the first year here. What's your hypothesis of them?
Speaker 5: Of kp.
Speaker 8: Oh, they've been great, you know, you know with KPJ just you know, taking on a different role, you know, from you know, being in Houston where he was a starter, he was the guy, you know, and coming here and just trying to do what we ask him to do, trying to fit in, trying to run a team and playing the backup point guard position, and so it's new for him. So just trying to you know, stay with him. He was great tonight, and he's been pretty good, you know, And so you know, we have guys taking on different roles, and you know, DJ has been great, you know all year career, house and everything and every category. And you know, when you play hard, you can compete. You know, that's what happens. You're in every game, you know you have a chance to win. And still at the end, but like I said, I'm proud of our guys and our young guys were getting opportunity to play and doing a good job coaching. You talk about what you saw with Kobe Brown, you know, eleven rebounds, the defensive stops.
Speaker 1: Post game, we'll jump in here praising KPJ, saying he was great tonight, he's been pretty good. Talking about DJ, also saying they should have fouled Cada there at the end. I do want to remind people even though he's a big man, he's like a sixty eight percent, you know, career free throw shooter. But I mean there's a decent chance he misses one.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: Uh, Clippers didn't have any timeouts left, so that made things more difficult too. But he also said, yes, there are positives the way the young guys played, the opportunity they got a chance to play and compete the way they did. So, you know, coaches they look at everything. They don't just win a game and say, well, I don't have to watch the film with this one because apparently we did everything good because we won. No, there's mistakes in wins. There's greatness sometimes and losses. There's things you can learn from. And I'm sure the Clippers will take away a lot of good stuff from this ball game, and hopefully it will eventually turn into a victory for them with some of the efforts that they saw and some of the play they saw from the young guys who likely are going to get in there with bigger spots moving forward. All Right, we'll get out of here tonight because we're back tomorrow six thirty pre game Clippers taking on the Washington was richeering into a dome tip off at seven thirty before we get out of here. I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Brian Seeman, Noah Ego, Carlo Jimenez on the call. I think one of his best big brother, Jake Warner, the head engineer, making us sound good, Lee says dissed Chris Taylor, Thank you, Chris. A. Producers are back in the bank. Danielle West also bit thanks to the callers, the chatters here on the YouTube side at Clippers Talk. Clippers lose one seventeen to one thirteen in overtime to the Boston Celtics until tomorrow when they're right back here six thirty pregame Clippers and Wizards. I'm out of OZ and we'll talk to you then.
Speaker 3: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 2: Don't miss a single edition all season long after every gain.
Speaker 1: The volume is truly impressive, and make.
Speaker 3: Sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 5: Clippers Talk Maybe