Speaker 1: Five O five fifty five K see the talk stations.
Speaker 2: A vacation.
Speaker 3: Well let a start to my day, crazy day. Look who's in there, Sean mcmhn covering for Joe Strucker, who I forgot was on vacation today. You ever read one of those days? Left my house this morning, got about two miles down the road and realized, Brian, you forgot to bring your cell phone. You need your cell phone to even get in the building these days, and I need my cell phone for two factor authentication so I can get my email. So I had to turn around, go back home get my phone. So that sent me back a few minutes to show up joke Strucker's cars not in the parking lot where it is, And that's when the heart attack begins to set in because again I forgot.
Speaker 2: Just just a vacation. Ah.
Speaker 3: He normally sends me the what we call the rundown, which I'll have to read off to here in a moment. Didn't send it to my home email account, which is unusual, but it was on my fifty five car Sea account, so I finally logged in and saw that it was there. So that gave me a sense of relaxation. I saw that Sean was already assigned to cover for him, because without a board operator, there would be no fifty five krs morning show. So God bless you Sean for showing up today and we can actually get a program going. And if you feel like calling in this morning, I certainly love the assistance. I've went three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eighty two three talk had awake a couple of people up this morning, and I already had to apologize to them for expressing my concern and my panic. Anyway, there are just limitations my abilities, My abilities very limited. I'd be the first person to admit that anyhow, man of unlimited abilities and someone whose name my name came up yesterday during my conversation with Judge Enna Polatano. If you didn't get to hear fifty five ksy dot com Senator rand Paul seven oh five looking forward to talking to him about the border. We'll talk to him about the recently released COVID report damning it is and the Doge with vvak ramosomic Elon Musk seeking to cut back on the amount of government spending. As I see, our US budget deficit has climbed to another record. Great, that's joyful and wonderful. And the House also passed nearly a one trillion dollar defense spending bill, adding UH thirty six, adding to the US debt which is not thirty six trillion dollars and growing every single day. You want to talk about existential threats to the future of America, that you can start right there. Or drones, I want to get to that in just a second. I'm very extity. Your opinion is about these rwones fly around New Jersey moving away from the headier topics of the world, although it could be very concerning.
Speaker 2: I don't know. No one seems to know. Pause for a moment on that though.
Speaker 3: Donovan and Neil Americans for Prosperity Donovan and Neil back at seven thirty Senate Energy and Public Utilities Committee opponent testimony for HB seventy nine. So we're gonna hear what AFP has to say about that with our good friend Donovan O'Neil again seven thirty. Stephanie Perucci with a book Sound the Alarm the Maui Disaster, and that book will be discussed at eight oh five, and then, of course it being Thursday, God bless I heard me the aviation expert Jay Ratliffe. I always enjoy talking to him. He's a funny guy and we have some good stuff to talk about with Jay Ratliffe again eight thirty for that. So I think if I have caresy dot Comedy, can't listen live. Great show yesterday. Thank you to Joe for lining up those guests, Judge Ennitapolitano, Congressman Thomas Massey, and of course the Big Picture with Jack Atherton plus Brigham account from the Hudson Institute on Energy Policy under Trump. So what's what is with the drones? I'm sure you've all heard reports about it flying around New Jersey all the time. They're giant. Some have been described as as big as an suv, which that's pretty damn big, which suggests probably not a hobbyist or an enthusiast flying it around out there. So what do our officials have to say? How comfortable do you feel that for the last over a month, these giant drones have been flying around and no one seems to have any answer as to what in the hell they are or where they come from. Some of the seemingly lesser saying folks suggesting it's an Iranian drones. I got I thought this was crazy. Representative Jeff Vanrew from New Jersey said yesterday that very qualified and reliable sources believe the drones that are flying all over to Jersey are originating from an Iranian mother shit parked off the US East coast. And don't you think that our American military might be able to see that. I mean, we knew when the giant Chinese balloon was flying over our country. We knew it was there. They just didn't do a damn thing about it until, of course it flew all the way across the United States, gathering up all the data that was gathering. Oh that he'd be shot down. Yeah, not a whole lot back on that one. Anyway, I will label him as slightly batcrap in saying, although he back pedaled on his assertion this is an Iranian mothership, he said, here's the real deal. I'm on the Transportation Committee, on the Aviation Subcommittee, and I've gotten to know people and from very high sources, very qualified sources, very responsible sources. I'm gonna tell you Iran launched a mothership probably about my mind ago that contains these drones. That mothership is off the east coast of the United States of America. Now, if you're the commander in chief of the United States Military and your job is to protect us from all threats foreign and domestic, and you know the Iranians have a drone or I had of a giant mother ship out there, and they're flying drones around American military.
Speaker 2: Basis, what would you do? I would shoot it down.
Speaker 3: I'd also shoot down some of the drones that are flying around New Jersey. I rebody can see them. You can't tell me there's not a piece of military hardware or equipment. I just think, like even a shoulder launch a missile that could shoot that thing down. Although that comes with some complications. We'll get to that in a second comical.
Speaker 2: But it did a.
Speaker 3: Back to Jeff Andrew. So you know, you know that Aron made a deal with China to purchase drones, motherships and technology in order to go forward. These drones should be shot down. Now that's a point I have of agreement with him. He said, whether it's some crazy hobbyist that we can't imagine, or whether it's iron I think it very possibly could be. They should be shot down. We're not going to we're not getting the full deal. In the military is on alert with this right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: The Pentagon spokesperson who was rolled out to address this seemingly absurd claim. Now maybe people might listen to audience actually think there's some validity to that.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to keep my this tiny little eenstenc.
Speaker 3: Bag of popcorn out in reserve to wait for all the information to come in on this. But the Pentagon spokesperson said, there is no Iranian ship off the coast of the United States. There is no so called mothership launching drones toward the United States. Fine, so the FBI, for its part, it doesn't have any information. FBI said yesterday it has no answers regarding these drone sightings.
Speaker 2: None. They say they've been investigating.
Speaker 3: The reports about the drones many flying around and eye which I read this morning. It's illegal to fly a drone in New Jersey at night, so they're already breaking the law. We need more laws anyway. So the FBI has asked the public for help and identifying any information, send us videos, let us know when you see them. And again I meant going back to the representative Andrew after or during an interview when cameras weren't where cameras weren't a loted He said his remarks were well, maybe taken out of context. He said they might be Iranian, might be, and he did acknowledge he neither possesses nor has seen any concrete evidence that the drones are Iranian.
Speaker 2: Stay please.
Speaker 3: Homeland Security officials discussed these sightings the other day yesterday as well, raised growing concern among residents and officials because they're flying near, among other concerning spots, the Picatinny Arsenal, the US military research and manufacturing facility. That's concern not overly concerned about them flying around President of like Donald Trump's golf course in Bedminster, as long as Donald Trump is not there while the drones are flying around Associated press is where I got the information about the legality of this, he said.
Speaker 2: Drones.
Speaker 3: They reported the drones are legal in New Jersey for recreational and commercial use, but they are subject to local Federal Aviation Administration regulations and flight restrictions, and operators must be FAA certified.
Speaker 2: But who knows.
Speaker 3: And much like gun laws, just because it requires an FAA certification, you can still go out and buy one, and you can violate the law, But how is it? The Governor Phil Murphy, as well as other law enforcement officials have been able to stress and continue to stress, that the drones don't appear to threaten the public safe. No one knows where they have come from, no one knows the origin of them, no one knows anything about them. No one shot one down to check it out. How do they know that it isn't a threat to public safety?
Speaker 2: Hmm? And there was another really comical point. I'm searching for it. Oh, I know.
Speaker 3: Headline can you shoot down the mysterious drones spotted over state Nile? The answer apparently no. Shooting down an airborne drone is considered a federal crime, also pointed out Gillian Delaney reporting on this one. I can't remember the news outlet site. It's no big deal, but they say not to mention the enormous size of these drones can lead to serious injury or accidents. Warren County Community College president and Warren USA Unmanned Drone Program creator Will Austin. I guess some sort of alleged authority on this said it's even if it's over your own property, you can't legally shoot it down. You can't interfere of it. You cannot take it out of the sky. Fine, I assume that's the law. That's okay. But here's the comical part in this article not to mention the fact that many drones contain lithium in some capacity, like a lithium polymer battery. Out of the words of mister Austin, which can explode or ignite if hit by a bullet. Those fires are hard to put out, Austin said, and you could end up actually burning your house down. Now you know immediately where I'm gonna pivot on that when you mean like an electric vehicle which do contain lithium ion batteries and can't burn your house down and do take a tremendous amount of water to put out. Even made that comment as well. So I don't take any comfort in the fact that nobody in any high capacity military, CIA, FBI, local law enforcement, New York City, New Jersey police, local sheriff's office, no one has any idea about these. So here's an idea. Let's shoot one down and find out. How about that.
Speaker 2: We live in a world that we live in right now?
Speaker 3: Uh five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred and eight two three talk go with pound five fifty on eighteen and T phones and don't go away.
Speaker 2: I'll be right back after these brief words five twenty one. If it's about kercity talk station by time a share? If we shared? Abody out.
Speaker 3: Very happy Friday Eve, looking forward to Senator Rampaul joining the program at seven o five. Love talking to Senator Rampaul.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Very smart man he is. And you know, I don't know what to make O Rfk Junior. I've been kind of happy about the idea this quirky guy is going to at least bring the America's attention to health and food. This why and I told other people and I've mentioned on the program before, in an effort to maybe try to control my cancer as well as lose the weight that many people in my family suggest that I needed to lose one of that Keto diet.
Speaker 2: Down fifteen pounds.
Speaker 3: Happy to report not adhering to it as religiously as I did during the first month because it took a Thanksgiving break, But just doing that raises my raised my awareness of the amount of sugar that's out there in the world, and Lord Almighty, it is literally everywhere, the processed food and the sugar that is literally in everything. Go ahead, walk around Kroger or your grocery store and just look at the labels on everything.
Speaker 2: You're going to find.
Speaker 3: You're going to certain a number of grams of sugar. And I love seeing labels when it says no added sugar, which does not mean doesn't have sugar in it, like orange juice that's natural sugar.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: I guess there may be a distinction between the two, but they recommend, you know, if you're doing this kind of diet, stay the hell away from that. You know, juice like that as well, because the high concentration is sugar. The point being with the cancer that cancer loves sugar and it consumes tons of calories.
Speaker 2: Which is why the cells grow.
Speaker 3: So I figure, why not give it a shot since I'm in between cancer treatments. We'll see what my doctor says in January when I did my follow up appointment. But I thought that was a rather interesting suggestion, and this is something that's come up before moving away from our FK Junior. Just simply again, the I like that you of bringing awareness of American health awareness. I'm not quite sure if I'm on board with his complete vaccine ban I did get quite a few vaccines growing up, and I'm glad I don't have polio, for example. But Arkansas re hopbl can go n to Sarah Huckaby, Sanders suggested that we should end the SNAP program at least in so far it allows people to buy junk food. Now, the devil may be in the details. What is junk food? How does one determine what is junk food and what is not? That you know, of course, naturally occurring fruits and vegetables, nuts and berries and things of that native nature obviously are not. But she said that unfortunately, the Nutrition Assistance Program is undermined health of millions of Americans on the taxpayers, done by encouraging families to eat highly processed, onhealthy junk food, which she does. It's one hundred and thirteen billion dollar federal program designed to support low income families with food assystems. So do not deny the need for that. But the idea that you can use federal tax dollars to go out and buy mountain dew candy, desserts and cakes, and according to us Huckeby Sanders, that that accounts for twenty three percent of the Snap purchases that kind of purchase, and her point was given the relationship between junk food and poor health. Our federal food assistance policies are fueling obesity, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and in a wide range of chronic health conditions around America. Ergo, the SNAP program, designed to keep people alive and help people in time of need, ultimately is killing them. And there is a direct correlation between eating crabby food and your health diabetes most notably, and how many people have diabetes in this country now settling these health conditions disproportionately affect low income families, the same people who rely on Snap for food.
Speaker 2: She decided.
Speaker 3: A study by the Stanford University professor who's been nominated by President electromp that head the National Institutes of Health Bataciara. That study concluded that removing sugary drinks and snacks from the Snack program would prevent obesity in one hundred and forty one thousand children and type two diabetes in two hundred and forty thousand adults. Huh, well, that sounds like a good idea. You got scientific studies, the uh, we should rely on science. If the scientists and the doctors and the researchers out there all concluded, and I think uniformly they have, that these terrible foods, these foods loaded up with massive quantities of sugar, cause and facilitate people getting diabetes, which is extremely expensive to the country to deal with, which can lead to death, amputation of limbs, all those terrible conditions go along with diabetes. You can if you can do something substantial to eradicate that. Isn't that a good idea? And someone provide me with an argument about why it's not a good idea five twenty six fifty five krs DE talk station to do us some local stories coming up. Can go through those or take your phone calls, which I prefer five or three seven four nine two three talk ton five fifty on eight and T phones.
Speaker 2: It will be right back fifty five KRCT five thirty two Friday e.
Speaker 3: Over the local stories here they have more information about the folks that well burned down the Big mac Bridge quite the record, most notably for one of them. Thank you to Vellerie Lyons reporting on this one CPO assault def drug possession. Some of the past allegations against the four people named by authorities who intentionally started a fire that burned down the Dan Beard Bridge. James Hamilton, Terry Styles, Zachary Stump, and Caitlin Hall all arrested in connection with the fire happened November first at the one thousand Hands Playground.
Speaker 2: Court record show.
Speaker 3: The three men and women have all faced the judge for unrelated misdemeanor and phony cases before yesterday's arrangement. Local news liboit the CPO gets credit for this when they looked into the criminal history of each suspect. Terry Styles, thirty nine, being held in the Hamilton Canty Justice Center on a million dollar bond, been charged with one kind of aggravated arson. According to documents, he intentionally set the fire, creating a substantial risk of serious physical arm to all of the motorists above, including the driver of a freight liner flatbed toe truck. They keep identifying that. I'm a little sketchy on the details of why that one truck keeps getting identified. Anyway, he wasn't at the arrangement yesterday. Why well, the Hamilton County Sheriff are recommended he not showed the arrangement because he's a bit unruly, so the CBO asked and got the jail video that was recorded before the scheduled court appearance, showing deputies having to restrain this guy in a chair and placing him in a spit mask before wheeling him out of the jail. Pod Fire specialist Steven Metz said, speaking with CPO, we spoke with a lot of people that are in that orbit of Terry Styles, including his family, and a lot of people have said the same thing that Terry Styles had made it clear to them that he would never go back to jail. He would rather die, apparently at the first time he's been accused of unruly or violent behavior. Before setting his bond, Hamilton County Judge Heather Russell listen to this spent four uninterrupted minutes reading off styles criminal record, which goes back to when he was a juvenile and an out of state parole transfer in Texas. She listed off child's charges found in Butler, Warren and Campbell Counties between twenty twenty one and twenty three.
Speaker 2: Most ignored.
Speaker 3: They included obstructing official business, illegal possession of a firearm in Middletown and OVII in Lebanon, and trespassing in Newport. According to Judge Russell, he has one violent felony, one felony, one violent misdemeanor, four misdemeanors, nine minor misdemeanors, three failures to appear in a partridge into Paratree. Court apparently dismissed the twenty twenty arrests of resisting arrest charge as well as a charge for assault and faire to contain his pit bull in twenty eighteen. He was convicted of aggravated menacing and drug trafficking in twenty seventeen, and an assault charge from twenty sixteen was dismissed by a judge. He was convicted of felonious assault back in two thousand and five served the maximum sentenced eight years. Styles have pled guilty to the charge, admitting assaulting Carl Legga junior when the Carl Leggo Junior was five months old. Great unbelievable. I could go on, but the local story segment is over fire. At least they got the folks and oddly enough here's a corollary headlines again CPO. Since they officials can't say what started the fire of the damage to the car of the Big Mac Bridge. Since a Fire Department Chief Frank McKinley said, because the investigation is ongoing, he can't release too many details about what caused the fire, how it started, or any reasoning as to why it was set. For his part, have to have provol Thankfully, we have a woke prosecutor on this said, these arrests are just the beginning emphasizing, and now the justice system and prosecutors have to do their jobs to hold the fore accountable. I cannot overstate the severity of this crime.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 3: All right, let's hope he feels the same way about murderers and other people who commit crimes against humanity.
Speaker 2: Here in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: We don't have woke judges and prosecutors letting them out on the streets right now. Five point thirty six if if you have Kerstee Talks, it's.
Speaker 2: Five forty two.
Speaker 3: If you have Kerstee Talks Nation, Happy Friday eve A conspiracy theorist or pattern observer friends out there are going to enjoy hearing from author Stephanie Perucci with the book Sound the Alarm, the Malley disaster that sparked a global awakening, suggesting that the Lahena fire was the intentional and designed to take property away from people. Just a little skim of the surface of the content of the book. Anyway, We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: At eight o five.
Speaker 3: At the meantime, Pete, Pete, thanks for calling the Morning show. Happy Friday, Eve, Sam.
Speaker 5: You Brime, thanks. Hey.
Speaker 6: Back on this drone issue, there's one report where a Coastguard cutter with credible you know, officers and reporting that there was between twelve and thirty of them following their boats.
Speaker 2: Yes, I read that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't get to that this morning when I was on my tear on the drones, but I did also see that account or that report.
Speaker 2: So yeah, But if you.
Speaker 6: Think about it, you know, you can program a drone to go here and there, but to have a minimum of twelve following either each one has to be controlled by an individual. It'd be hard to program all of them to stay within a certain distance of each other.
Speaker 3: And then, oh, I don't know, Pete. I'm no drone operator. I don't own one, and I don't purport to be one. But I have seen some unbelievable drone coordination displays involving literally hundreds of them that fly within inches of each other. So I think yes, you could indeed part program twelve or ten or one hundred if you wanted, and you would wouldn't have to operate them individually, could operate them remotely all at once, just saying, man, I mean some of these listen you like halftime events or you know firework events where they now have drones flying around with colors on them, and they, oh, my god, what they can accomplish with those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 6: They have a set place that they're going to go with the boat moving, it's a moving.
Speaker 3: Well wait a minute. Theoretically, here's me just offering a theory. If you have one drone operator, all the drones are connected and designed to fly within let's say a foot of each other or ten feet or whatever. If one person can control the one drone that is directing the traffic for the rest of them to follow, then it stands to reason that yes, you could have something follow independently manually that would control multiple drones at the same time. The technology is there, I think it seems like a simple concept given thee where the technology is these days. So that's just my theory. I again, I don't own drones. I don't purport to be a drone operator. They don't port to be able to un nderstand the technology behind it, but I certainly believe that is easily within the realm of capability. Is based upon what I seen with my own eyes. By forty five you can chime in feel free, maybe I'm wrong five one, three, seven nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk found five fifty on AT and T Funds.
Speaker 2: By fifty fifty five KERCD talk station Brian Thomas.
Speaker 3: Right here Sean McMahon covering for the vacationing joe'stracker and again apology severity. I was calling this morning about Joe not being here for good. I can't remember everything, but I can go to the phones because Bobby's on the line. Bobby, Welcome to the morning show. Good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Happy Thursday, my brother. They like family and firearms. When you have those, you're always half freedom.
Speaker 2: Yep. I know what I'm getting for Christmas too.
Speaker 7: Ah, there there you go, Cake, get any better than that?
Speaker 2: So on your mind today, my friend.
Speaker 4: Well, I got a couple of points. Everybody keeps going on about, and it's real simple. Anything you can imagine, they can do period.
Speaker 3: Well, we know from their use in warfare that what you say is pretty it's broad brush, but yeah, pretty much kill people, blow people up, blow up buildings, obviously, spy on people. I mean, you can go down the whole list. Body I've gotten.
Speaker 4: The next thing is, uh, you know, we got a senator we got to bring in here for the state of Ohio to you know, to replace JD. But get away from the old Republican Party. And I could pretty well make a guess of who they want to put in there, Jane Tempkin. But what about uh, what about our old boy or Orlando Simson. Wouldn't he be a nicer there for two hours and two years? Put him in there for two years, they didn't get his feet wet. Let him let everybody know exactly how strong he could be, and he'd be a perfect candidate for the election coming up in two years. Stake.
Speaker 3: I love that idea, Bobby, love that idea. I think the world of Orlando Sons. I think he's a brilliant guy. He's just a man of character and decency, a family man. He's right on all the issues. I was so disappointed that he was beating that election, so Bobby, I'll back you one hundred percent. If they want to put Orlando the Sons in that position, I will be as happy as possible. And I think he will bring about great results of this date.
Speaker 4: I think it's great, my brother. And if people look at the numbers and everything, he carried Warren County by sixty five percent. Yeah, and the only thing he had held against him was a city of Cincinnati, not just the whole county of you know, Hamilton, but the city of Cincinnati. You already go ahead, and he can go ahead and bring in all the elections. We got eighty eight counties in this in this state, and there's only eight of them at the one Democrat.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 4: He well eight, I guarantee he could pull the rest.
Speaker 3: Bobby, can't think you enough for the call this morning with that suggestion. And I don't know why it didn't under that outloud myself or think of it myself. But that's why I love hearing from my listeners again. Somebody tell me why that wouldn't be a great idea, Orlando Sonza. Orlando sent them a letter telling you're up for the job. Uh, Stacks Stack is stupid. Ah, we've got to Florida, where a lot of stupid stories come from. When I love the Breverd County Sheriff's Office. They're working to identify the owner of approximately twenty five kilograms of cocaine discovered along the coastline, sealed in watertight packaging marked with scorpion logos that was covered by a local fisherman who reported to find. A law enforcement social media post by the Sheriff's office said it was valued at one point seven million dollars. In their post titled Brevard County Sheriff's Office is attempting to return lost items, showed photos of the drugs multiple pictures or pictures of the multiple drug packages, said well, since since at the Breverd County Sheriff's Office, we always strive to do the right thing. Are narcotics agents are trying to identify the rightful owners of the twenty five kilos of cocaine? They think the drugs fell off of a boat while maybe its owner was traveled along the coastline. Sheriff's office asked me when anybody with information about it or it's rightful owned, of course, contacting Narcotics division and the post continues so if the twenty five kilos of coax belong to you, all we need you to do is come down to our Criminal Investigation Service building on gus Hip Boulevard in Rockridge and claim your property with absolutely no strings attached, right and without actually running the song. Given the limitations of the time, we go to Manateee County, Florida for this one, where the Bradenton Police have arrested a sixteen year old boy after they say he shot a floor air gun onto a field of soccer players while the game was being played. Courting police teen shot the gun onto the field full of players during a match of the brandon In Private School November twenty first. Officials did not name the school, but according to the detective as a sixteen year old who does not attend the private school was asked to leave the soccer match because of disruptive behavior. So the team and his friends left the school property and returned to the vehicle they'd showed up at the game at parked at a nearby restaurant, when they say officers said, the team then fired the flare gun from the passenger seat of the car towards the school's soccer field. Witnesses said the flare narrowly missed players but burned two holes in the artificial turf. Officials said the flare caused more than one thousand dollars in damage. Being questioned about the incident, the team admitted to doing it, expressed remorse, and agreed to turn himself off into the police. He was arrested his summer ninth charge of criminal mischief damage more than a grand a third degree felony, and culpable negligence with exposure to harm, which is described as a second degree misdemeanor. Name not released by authorities, of course, being a teenager taken to the Manitee Juvenile Detention Center and will be without running. This song our Biggest Dute of the Universe award winner for the Morning Shai. I have five fifty six fifty five care City talk station plenty to talk about the six o'clock hour, and you can certainly feel free to call in. I'd love to hear from you if you got something to say. I'll be back after the news coming up on six o six at fifty five KRC the talk stations right. Thomas glad to be here, wishing him pretty a happy Thursday's last Friday Eve and looking forward to the guest lined up today, Joe Streker. Line him up, We'll give him credit for it. He's on vacation today, it's tomorrow and on Monday. Sean McMahon covering for him today. You want to call feel free Seanna, pick up the phones, put you online in a queue five on three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk or go with Town five fifty on eighteen and t phones coming up in one hour. Always love When Senator rand Paul joins a fifty five Cascen morning show, he is one hour from now, will join. We'll be talking about the border, the damning I referred to it as damning COVID report, as well as Doge, the vv A grama Swimmy elon Musk project to cut the massive amount of waste and fraud and abuse in the government. As I stare at the fact that our budget deficit has now jumped climbing seventeen percent, I think that's a record, and of course our national debt continues to go through the roof. And a true as I mentioned last hour and have said before, a true if not one of the most important existential threats to our country's very existence. It's too much spending. Donovan Neo Americans were prospered. He'll join us at seven thirty talk about the AFP's position and opponents to HB seventy nine States Senate Energy and Public Utilities Committee. So Donald Neil always interesting. That'll be at seven thirty. Something that's really interesting, particularly to my pattern observers formerly known as conspiracy theories, Sound the Alarm, the Maui disaster that sparked a global awakening. Stephanie Berucci, author of that who authored along with Shane Duell and Tracy Derwin. Stepanie's going to join the program. It's about the Lahena fires and what caused them and maybe intentional and maybe designed to take away land from people. Burn back better. This is the original book and this is a sequel to that, says. The book methodically walks the reader from the scene of the crime towards the thirty thousand foot view of why this fire was allowed to happen, where other copycat fires have happened, and what communities are next.
Speaker 2: Scary stuff. Most of me.
Speaker 3: Wants to believe it. None of it's true, but we'll get to talked to the author about the facts in that book. Multiple chapters of the book and it's broken down into three different parts, should be a fascinating conversation. That conversation taking place at eight oh five, and of course it being Thursday, I heard media aviation expert Jay Ratler with the host of topics and some yucks, which I thoroughly enjoy. As we move on into a Friday five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three, talk Tom five fifty on AT and T phone. Before I get to some other topics, I've got Steve on the phone with the comment Steve, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, how are you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty well all things consider. My day didn't start off great, but I'm doing all right and that's all that matters.
Speaker 8: Well, it's always it's always fun to be driving to work and remember that you have forgotten something and have to go back. Well, that is a great way to start the.
Speaker 2: Day, I know. And it's the cell phone, you know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, normally, you know, if if it wasn't twenty twenty four, I would have said the hell of it, I don't need my cell phone for the next four hours. But I needed to get into the building. I needed to get into my computer because I got two factor authentication. I needed to get into my email for the same reason Facebook. I can't do anything with that. It's to turn around. And then I forgot Joe Strecker's on vacation.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: I show up and I don't see his car. I'll come into the studio, which normally has the stack of stupid and some loll the stories printed out. Nothing there, and I'm like, holy crab. So I lose my mind and start calling a bunch of people responsible and bothered them for no reason, only to find that Joe had in fact given me all the information I needed on my email, which I hadn't opened up yet. So yeah, a little disturbing morning for me psychologically, but again I'm feeling pretty good beyond see.
Speaker 8: I appreciate what Sean is doing, and I told them that. But when you said you can't do anything without your cell phone, I was waiting for the phrasing button, but you know's not there. That would have that would have put you to knocked you down a notch or two good point a couple of comments. Uh, just yesterday and I've said this one hundred times. I'll say it one hundred and one times. You had the guest on and the climate change was talked about, and of course he's talking about man made climate change, which is an unproven theory, right, And the Republicans are too in articulate to every time they're asked about climate change to preface that with are you asking me about climate change? Or are you asking me about man made climate change and unproven theory? Of course our side can't, can't you know, we can't do stuff like that that would require you know, something from our people.
Speaker 9: But two things.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: What I want to comment about really is a couple of your recurring guests, one of them being Christopher Smitherman. I really enjoy when he's on, and I don't want you to go anywhere, but eventually you're going to retire. But Man's he would be good on the radio. I know he's got a career, a different job. And I'll tell you what puts me a smile on my face so much when he's talking to you is he'll be like, well, let me tell you this, Brian Thomas I liked. I mean, he knows you well. I like that he uses your last name all It just is funny to me.
Speaker 7: It just cracks me up to it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I haven't said it out loud because when he does that, I don't want to knock him off, as you know, his the role that he's on. But yeah, I always want to interject. I pay Christ for five dollars for every time he says Monday.
Speaker 8: Well, well, and you know, everybody is going to have their own little unique way of stand and that somehow and it works perfectly for him. And but that one, that one always puts a smile on my face in addition to all the very intelligent things he's saying. One other guest I want to ask you about. I tried to call in on Friday. I messed up because you really had guests in the last couple of hours where you weren't taking calls. I was going to call in with a question for you to propose to your wine expert Keegan.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And how often is he on? Is it about twice a year?
Speaker 3: I'd say three holiday time we usually bring him on or you know, I don't know what the specific rhyme or reason, but usually you can count on him being around you either Thanksgiving or Christmas or Easter obviously time to coordinate with the typical family feest so we can get some wine recommendations or just have an excuse to talk about wine rather than politics for a little while.
Speaker 8: He really comes across as a really nice guy, yes you've known him for years, and really knowledgeable and kind of you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: He doesn't take it too seriously so much about wine.
Speaker 8: I feel like I don't even know what wine is when I'm listening to him, because you think you know a little bit about it and then you listen to him. But next time he's going to be on, I'll call you a little earlier in the show and see if you'd toss a question at.
Speaker 2: What's the question?
Speaker 8: It is something that I've seen with wine in the last ten years, where you're starting, you know, and I know he does the more high end stuff, screw on caps versus quirks versus synthetic quarks. And I'm going to say, back in the day, a screw on cap would have been like the cheapest wine in the world. I noticed a lot of white German Wines years ago started having the screw on cap. There's not the stigma attached to it, an I don't think there is. He may say, oh, that's unacceptable. I really don't know. But the synthetic cork, which I tend to find with Australian wines, to me, is the most disgusting thing in the world. I mean that I'd rather have a screw on cap than a synthetic I don't know if you've ever opened up the line and it's that synthetic cork and it's like some that's really weird looking stuff. I don't know what you know, that just kind of turns. That's like a man made type thing. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it seems to be like sometimes some sort of synthetic polymer of like a plastic or something. And I have asked that question. I cannot specifically recall what the answer was. The I seem to recall, and it may have been Kegan who said it that the genuine cork is still the preferred cork. Now it does and can, I guess deteriorate over time and some quirks are better than other. But what I'm doing right now as I'm I'm talking to you. I'm sending them a text message, so I'll ask him. I may get the answer this morning, So I do have.
Speaker 8: Fantastic that my wife and I were in Portugal, which is where I think most of the cork comes from. They said, for one thing, it doesn't harm the tree. It's like cutting fingernails on a dog or a person. It's it doesn't hurt anything. And they don't want to harm the tree because they're producing a product for them. There's nothing, you know. I don't know if what the deal was. Maybe it's just a cost cutting thing. Why they they've gotten away from it a little.
Speaker 3: Probably, I think that's a very labor intensive process, the natural quirk, so that'd be my guess. But I did just send in the text, and if he gets back there, be happy to let you know. I'm pass alone to the listeners, because I'm sure a lot of listeners may have had the same question floating around.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 3: I appreciate the call, and I know and I will back all day long what you said about Christopher Smith, and I thoroughly enjoy having him on the show. Yes, he is a dear friend, but I appreciate his thoughtful insight as a black man and as an independent, politically minded individual who is a family man and a very traditional guy. I think he presents a point of view that is really desperately needed in this world. So that's why I have him on the show. And he has always welcome here to offer up his points of view. Six fifteen fifty five cares of the TALX station five. And you're right, you're willing to come on the program and off of your points of view as well. Just call if I went three seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk another call you need to.
Speaker 2: Here's your Channa nine first one in Wether forecast.
Speaker 3: Got a sunny start to today. It's welcome. It's going to turn a little bit cloudy later this afternoon. Today's high thirty one, down a twenty three overnight with clouds. Mostly cloudy day tomorrow with light winds in a high on forty. Clouds continue overnight Friday with a low thirty and on Saturday, and not only get clouds, we get rain.
Speaker 2: And I have fifty. It's twenty two degrees right now. Let's hear about traffic conditions. Chuck Promam the.
Speaker 5: Uc up Tramsing Center.
Speaker 2: When it comes to stroke every second account.
Speaker 11: So that's why the u S Health Comprehensive Stroke Center, it's a clear choice for wrapping by saving Freeman. Learn more at uc health dot com. Northbound seventy five that continues to look good at fans Kyle's note delay supproaching the brands Spence as of yet, Inbound seventy four's doing fine.
Speaker 5: France.
Speaker 11: The Montana to the seventy five, Rand chuck Ingbramont fifty five KRSUDS talk station.
Speaker 2: Coming up on six twenty two.
Speaker 3: If you have a care City talk station, I'm going to have Eve Friday Eve to you, Rand Paul Senator after the top of the R News seven to five for Ram Paul and a little more than an hour down on a Neil for Americans for prosperity. Let us go to the phones, Gary, New Hampshire. Gary's on the line. Hey Gary, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: My friend.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Brian Uh. I'd like to talk about the drones going over southern New York Ankers and well New Jersey and apparently afford to Fox News and the sheriff and the fire department and the FAA they're spot spotting up to one hundred and eighty six drones a day at times in those areas. You know that the the video footage is absolutely wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's more shocking and more infuriating than anything is. We know that it's not a foreign adversary sending the drones, and then you go, Okay, you're telling me it's not foreign, so it must be domestic or you must know, and well, you don't know that. I don't know anything. And what's even more infuriating about the whole thing is there's no policy to deal with this, this potential threat at all, and everybody's just ignoring it. Who anybody who's in a leadership position is totally ignoring it. Nothing getting the dodhing.
Speaker 3: Nothing, nothing from the FBI, nothing from the CIA. The Pentagon denies, although interesting, Gary, and I'm glad you brought this back up because I was ranting about this this morning. It's almost comical they can say with a straight face that they don't pose any threat. And if they can't identify where these things are coming from, how in the hell do they know they pose no threat? Pentagon denies for an entity behind drones, But if the Pentagon can deny that, then wouldn't they maybe perhaps acknowledge that they either know where they're coming from, or maybe it is in fact our own government, our own military or whatever trying out some new equipment. And I wouldn't have necessarily any problem with that. I mean, we all know that our military owns drones, and if they want to fly them around, fine, Although there may be some legal implications for American military operating on domestic soil. I don't know the ramifications, but everybody wants some answers, and right now it makes us all look like idiots.
Speaker 2: There's nothing.
Speaker 5: That's worse than the Three stooges. Yeah, it really is. It's like, well, we know it's not a terrorist, but we just don't know anything. And you're like, you know, these are not the drones you're looking for?
Speaker 3: Right, well played, Gary. The only problem is that we can't be manipulated by Obi Wan kenoll be waving his hand in front of us getting us to agree, oh, these aren't the drones we're looking for. We're all going, where the hell did them things come from? Why are they flying around? Why doesn't someone shoot one down to identify it? That seems to be a logical conclusion, doesn't it, Gary.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, remind you of Pearl Harbor. You know, they weren't allowed to shoot down the Japanese when they were attacking, you know, And it's like, why wait, Fellas, you're the d D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but apparently in New Jersey it is illegal to shoot down a drone. So maybe, maybe, maybe if the politicians were around in the days of Pearl Harbor, they might have The current politicians may have passed the law that says you cannot shoot down a foreign plane attacking the homeland.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's all crazy, Gary, I'll admit. And that's why I started the show out because they keep reading all these stories about it. In every single official that should know or should provide us some measure of assurance that this is not a problem are just throwing their hands up, going, oh, we don't know. Oh great, I can take some great comfort in that. Thanks, Buddie, Appreciate her from me. Five one three sevent fifty five hundred ten Day two three talk it's six twenty five right now fifty five KRCD Talks eight six thirty fifty five KRCD Talk Station five one three seven fifty five y two three talk strongly encourage you to get her at fifty five KRC dot com. You try, I Heart Media app stream the audio there. It's very good, good, good for the show. And if you want just Treker to get a bonus, stream the audio there, because we're really close to meeting our numbers. Corporate sets them and we have no control over them other than to hope that people will stream the audio.
Speaker 2: And we're really really.
Speaker 3: Close, and so I'm gonna make sure Joe Strekker gets John chunk of that bonus if we get it. So fifty five KRC dot com makes it really easy to listen to the podcast yesterday Judge Ennita, Paoulitano, Congressman Thomas Massey, The Big Picture with Jack Adam and love hearing from Jack on yesterday, Santa's politics, and of course earlier Coler mentioned bring him Accowan, not by name, but talking about energy policy under Trump, sort of an all above strategy, and of course I am in favor of that. Fifty five KRC dot com. You can stream the audio directly from the website as well, which is in and of itself helpful. Let us see here we got local stories. Middletown Fire Cruise responded reports to a fired and outlet mall yesterday evening. According to w Chief Steve Ludwig, cruise receiver reports of a possible structure fired the Gentle Family Dentistry on marine drive. Chief Ludwig said the crews were able to see flames burning through the roof of the building from more than a block away. Fire crews arrived on the scenes. All occupants fortunately had already evacuated the building. In spite of the wintery conditions, Cruise managed to subdue the fire before the weather made the situation difficult. Deputy g for Ludwig said that there were no injuries as a result of the fire. Damage caused by the fire extent and whether it harmed any nearby business is not yet clear at this time and the cause of the fire is of course under investigation. And speaking of fires, they got another guy responsible for the Big mac Bridge arson fire a court to assault, theft and drug possession. Some of the past allegations against the total of four people that have been named by authorities that are responsible allegedly for the fire that burned down the chuck of the dan Bearn Bridge, specifically James Hamilton, Terry Styles, Zachary Stump, and Caitlin Hall all arrested in connection with the November first fire at the one thousand Hands playground at Sawyer Point Park. Court records show the three men of the woman of all faced a judge for unrelated misdemeanor phony cases before the arraignment yesterday, most notably Terry Styles, who was not present during the arraignment. Interesting fun facts for this guy. He is being held in the Hemlin County Justice Center on a one million dollar bond. He's been charged with one kind of aggravated arson in court. To the court documents, he intentionally set the fire, creating a substantial risk of serious physical harm to all of the motorists above. That's in the court documents. Again, not at the arrangement yesterday. Why that was at the recommendation of the Hamilton County Sheriff because of his unruly behavior in the jail, Local news WCPO requested and obtained jail video recorded hours before the scheduled court appearance, which shows deputies restraining Styles in a chair and placing him in a spit mask before wheeling him out of the jail pod. Fire specialist Stephen Metz, speaking with local WCPO, said, we he spoke with a lot of people that aren't in the orbit of Terry Styles, including his family, and a lot of people have said the same thing that Terry Styles had made it clear to them that he would never go back to jail. He would rather die. You might want to want me back to jail. Well, apparently not the first time he's been accused of unruly or violent behavior. Before setting the bond, Hamilton County Judge Heather Russell I appreciate Valerie Lions at CPOs reporting on this spent four uninterrupted minutes reading off Style's lengthy criminal record, which goes back to when he was a juvenile and an out of state parole transfer in Texas. She listed off The judge listed off charges filed in Butler, Warren and Campbell Counties between twenty twenty one and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Most ignored.
Speaker 3: Include obstructing official business, illegal possession of a firearm in Middletown and ov Im Lebanon, and trespassing in Newport. Quote he was he has one violent felony, one felony, one violent misdemeanor, four misdemeanors, nine minor misdemeanors, and three failures to appear close.
Speaker 2: Quote from Jude Russell.
Speaker 3: Reports say the courts dismissed a twenty twenty resisting arrest charge as well as a charge for assault and failure to obtain his or to contain his pit bull. That was back from twenty eighteen. Who was convicted of aggravated menacing and drug trafficking in twenty seventeen. Judge dismissed an assault charge back in twenty sixteen. He was convicted of felonious assault in two thousand and five, and he served the maximum sentence of eight years in the Ohio Department of Correction and Rehabilitation. So you know, Great Most recently charged in April with trespassing and that case is still pending. Question what we do with folks like that out in society six thirty five Here fifty tell run six forty two fifty five fairc Detalk station. Before I get to the phones, bear with me, Kribby to Mike call your early Steve's wanted to know about the quarks. He didn't have an opportunity to speak with Keegan Corkoran our Samlier friend here in the fifty five KERC Morning Show. I texted him and I knew he'd get right back to me. Are you ready? So your choices are screw off, synthetic or real quark. Here's the response from the second tier Samalier, only one of six hundred change in the world. For short term enjoyment doesn't matter too much, but for long term aging avoid Synthetic screw caps actually have the most longevity and are no indication of quality. There is your response from one of the few people in the world who has the status enough to actually answer the question directly appreciated, Keegan. If you're out there listening, there's your answer. Over to the phones. Cribbage Mike, Cribbage Mike Sean who's covering for Joe's direcord today. I saw his face light up when he saw your name because you are identified as Cribbage Mike on the board, because Joe assigns names so we know who people are and who to avoid. So I saw him crack up. I saw him even say Cribbage Mike, and I said, I had to explain who you were. You're a submariner and you learn how to play cribbage, and I told the background. So we have inspired Sean, who said, I've always wanted to learn how to play that game. So we've inspired him to look into it. And so maybe we will have a fellow cribbage player. Welcome back my suburb, your friend. Thank you for your service to our country. It's always a pleasure hearing from you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 10: And that wine information. So that's why Boone's farm has grew on caps.
Speaker 3: Right, right, no indication of quality that remember remember Mogan David twenty.
Speaker 10: Twenty absolutely Andy, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well ripple Thunderbird, Thunderbird football games.
Speaker 3: Let me, I guys just gonna say you had the same kind of childhood I did. As take me back to high school?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my mom.
Speaker 10: Two points. Job opportunities out there for a good friend. Orlando Sanza, even though he's doing a phenomenal job as a director of the Hamilton County Veteran Service Organization. With a new administration, maybe somebody in the Trump administration might tap him as the new Southern District of Ohio federal prosecutor. With his prosecutor prosecutorial resume.
Speaker 3: I you know what another sound idea I would take Orlando suns. They put him in any position, and of course he is gonna be great with the working for Ham and County veteran services. He was a great prosecutor. He's just an all round well rounded right guy. He's just he's pleasant, he's brilliant, he's he loves America. He probably served his country, you know. I mean he's got no downside and a beautiful I mean, he married. He outkicked his coverage as far as it can possibly out kicked in terms of his wife, and he's got a beautiful family.
Speaker 2: I just eat anything. I'll take anything at this juncture.
Speaker 10: Well, once once again for an army guy, he has my vote. That's the big game this weekend. So although it looks we have an uphill battle, that army team has.
Speaker 1: Been very good all year.
Speaker 2: What's the spread on that one?
Speaker 10: I don't even know, but it could be interest. Maybe that's what the drones are flying around for. They're going to do a test drive up there in Boston.
Speaker 3: But you, being a military guy, I don't have to put you on the spot. But don't you find it a little peculiar that nobody in any of our leated organizations seems to me to answer their question straightforward, like where these damn things came from and what the hell they're doing flying around New Jersey all the time.
Speaker 10: Well, I hate to equate it to the four seventy one bridge, but once again we got a finger wag by the mayor the other day, said we told you it wasn't homeless. We knew this two weeks ago. Well, then come out and say it so same way here. You know, if this is good a purpose, maybe for the inauguration, they're doing test runs, you know, don't say it. We don't have to know all the details.
Speaker 3: No, they're ours. That would be enough. They belonged to us. They're the government's drones. It's open airspace. We're allowed to fly them there. We have the clearance and the authorizations. Bite of the fact that you every day it isn't might not but whatever, or if they really don't know, why don't you just shoot one down?
Speaker 2: How difficult can that be? Mike?
Speaker 3: I mean, we have all the military technology in the world. Look, we just approved an almost trillion dollar military budget. You think there might be a few dollars in there for anti drone technology, because I'm sure there was a few dollars thrown in that direction under prior defense authorization bills.
Speaker 10: Well, hopefully they're easier to shoot down than Chinese Fi balloons.
Speaker 3: H Man, Just what a reflection of incompetence that exercise was?
Speaker 10: Geez yeah, real quick with Daniel Penny. To use a Navy term, when an aircraft carrier change its course, it starts off very slowly before it gets into its intended course. And two things I took away from the Daniel Penny verdict. First Off, when they dropped the manslaughter charge and they were going to go just with reckless homicide, and I heard that the jury came back in less than two hours, I thought for sure that was going to be guilty. So the fact that those twelve people in the box of the New York City saw for what it was and came back with not guilty. I was thoroughly thrilled at that. Secondly, the BLM idiots that were out front, Now two three years ago, we would have had Attorney Benjamin Crump out there. The streets would have been packed, but hopefully over time. And the way that BLM misused all those funds and took a lot of people for a song. Once again, this was not the case and the fact that you had eight or nine people show up and then they were gone by the six o'clock news. Once again, maybe we're on the right course we.
Speaker 3: Are, And with that I will strongly encourage my listeners because I wanted to get to it myself today. I'm a big fan of Daniel hening You're writing for the Wall Street Journal. He addressed that very topic and an op ed piece. Since I believe today's journal that hopeful Daniel Penny verdict subtitle a New York City jury decision could be the start of a long overdue social correction, and he brings up some of the points you just made, delves into them a little bit more deeply, and it makes some great points. So if you've got an opportunity to do it again, that hopeful Daniel Penny Verdict by Daniel Heninger, I think you'll put a smile on your face and give you some hope and optimism, especially during this well, hopeful and joyous time of year. Maybe we have turned the band Mike. Great to hear from you, my friend, Thanks again for your service to our country.
Speaker 2: Six forty eight.
Speaker 3: Right now, if you have Kercity Talk station Chimneycare fireplaces though, they'd perform a great service. Speaking of Mike, perfect opportunity to mention Chimneycare fireplaces though, because they're coming over to his place and figure out why his gas fireplace is smoking. Yeah, sorry to let the world know, Mike that you got to smoke and gas though. But you did call the right people, and I'm glad you're relying on one of my sponsors to take. Coming up at six fifty four if if you have ker City Talk station after the top of the our news, Senator Ran Paul, one of the really good ones. We're me talking about the border, talking about COVID nineteen report that came out damning it. Is very interested in hearing what the Senator has to say about that one. I hope you are as well, and we'll talk DOGE of course, Elon Musk and Vivek Grandma sam Me and I saw another article about that a lot of people are lining up to participate. Headline no pay for an eighty hour workweek, DOGE applicants say, bring it on. Hopefuls line up for Elon Musk and Vivek Grandma Sami's Department of Government Efficiency and hopefully all those hopefuls are brilliant business people, men and women of all types and stripes that know how to cut the waste, cut the fraud and waste and abuse from government and back over real quick to the Daniel Penny verdict. You know, the in connection with the Black Life Life's criticism of this, they're trying to make this George Floyd thing out of it, as if Daniel Penny actually wanted to go after this insane guy who was threatening to kill people because the insane guy threatening to kill people was black, And if weren't for the fact that he was black, then Danielny wouldn't have lifted a finger.
Speaker 2: What is the complete opposite?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: Considering who testified a trial, witnesses who say they he actually saved their lives perhaps or at least came to the rescue they were scared witless, included many people of color. And if he was truly a racist and this crazy guy was gonna kill somebody, maybe he might have kicked back and gotten his popcorn out and just let it unfold. Right, wouldn't that been more racist to do that? Just a thought, But I think what we need to recognize it's like people praising the murderer who gunned down the CEO the other day, praising him as if he's some sort of hero. This is a bunch of Marxists, and they failed to appreciate why healthcare is so difficult and impossible. It's because of government intervention and involvement that has grown exponentially, if not geometrically, over the past hundred years. You might have a little little deeper dive in that before you start accusing, Yes, maybe overpaid but well paid CEOs at giant health insurance companies. How it is that they've gotten so big and have so much control over medical insurance. It's well because the government regulations and involvement, mandates and edicts and the like. We also have a bit of a healthcare problem in this country as well. Anyhow, just give it some more thought and remember the loudest, squeakiest wheels do not represent the majority. Going back to Dan Heninger's piece, we probably have turned to Ben here on the insanity that the left has brought on this country. If you look at what has happened, the election of Donald Trump ended of itself. He talked about the numbers of very, very concentrated dark blue New York bureaus are at least the word. I'm struggling for burrows, thank you, Brian, that have substantially shifted over, at least in so far as voting for Trump, the ones, the prosecutors, the woke prosecutors like Gascone that have been thrown out of office. I think we've all reached the end of our rope on this. So just because you hear it and it sounds insane, because it's repeated over and over again, I think that's just the insanity being repeated. It's like, you know, horrific news stories from around the globe. Those things will land in front of your lap, even though you probably it never would have landed on your radar pre Internet. Crazy stuffs gets reported and repeated. It doesn't mean it represents the vast majority of people. It doesn't even mean it represents even close to a sizeable chunk of the population. Senator and Paul after the news, I hope you can stick around. Neither provides quality roofing and repairs. Call seven to seven four ninety four ninety five seven M six here fifty five KRC detalk station A very Happy Friday, eve to you made even extra special because I'm pleased to welcome back to the fifty five Carce Morning Show, Senator rand Paul. Welcome back, Senator Paul. I love having you on the morning show. My listeners love you too. Welcome back.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Brian, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Pleasure is all mine and my listeners. Let's start at the border.
Speaker 3: I think one of the reasons Donald Trump won, I mean and handily won the election is because of the chaos the Biden administration unleashed on the American public at large by not shutting down the border or doing something to control the unmitigated massive flow of humanity screen people in Democrat cities. The blue Democrat cities are screaming their bloody heads off at town halls and public meetings, yelling at their Democrat mayors for not doing something about it. The resources being soaked up, schools are overwhelmed. Are we going to get some sense back on the border? Can we shut it down? And can we even unring the bell of the millions that have already flown into our country.
Speaker 7: I think the answer is yes on all fronts. I think on day one, President Trump will reinstitute probably over ninety executive orders that Biden removed, so during the first Trump administration he had over ninety executive orders that did help shut down the border. We believe that Congress has given him a great deal of latitude. We've read the immigration law and we think he can go further than he's gone in the past. We believe that allowing migrants to come in for political asylum, the entire process is optional, so we think you don't have to begin the process. We believe that the president has the power when people are in the middle of the river or getting out of the river, simply to put them back on the Mexican side. And that's what I'm going to be advocating. I'm going to have a hearing on this before the president has sworn in. It's going to be called Remain in Mexico, and we will have this hearing, and we're going to encourage him to interpret our migration laws to say that if you come in illegally, you're ineligible for migration or for asylum, and then you don't have to go through this year's long process of appeals. Now, the people who have already come, I believe they can be their parole can be revoked. It's sort of like a criminal proceeding. They're out on parole pending a trial. Well, the trials happened in four years, and you can never find him. Nobody enforces it. If Trump comes in and says, well, two million you know, young adult men came in last year and we're worried whether their criminals were going to revoke their pearl and immediately have their trials, I think you could go forward with that. People say there aren't enough judges. I think every border agent can be deputized to a judge the case on whether or not someone is validly in the country, and so no. I think a lot of this can be reversed, and it's just a matter of willpower. Biden had no willpower. I think Trump comes in with a mandate on the border, and I think you will see action.
Speaker 3: Well, and I would I would think you would see corollary action on the part of the Mexican government, who, if stuck with all of the would would be entrants into the United States or they're standing in the northern side of the Mexican border. The Mexican government isn't going to want to allow that to happen. They're going to stop them from flowing in through their southern border or otherwise gaining entry into their country.
Speaker 7: We have too, the Mexican government controls only about maybe seventy five percent of Mexico. The twenty five percent is really controlled by the cartels. So the Mexicans probably will try and they could block their southern border for people coming in that They probably have more ability on their southern border than their northern.
Speaker 10: Border, but yeah, they could.
Speaker 7: They could choose to control their borders and otherwise they're going to be stuck with these people, many of whom have been released from prisons in Venezuela and Colombia, different places. So yeah, I think there's all kinds of things now. One of the rules that Trump had put in place during his first administration was that you have to if you want to apply for asylum in our country, you have to do it from a country that is, you know, the one that is a danger. If you're standing in a safe country, you can't apply from that country. So basically, if you're standing in Mexico and they're not the ones persecuting you, you say it's Venezuela, You've got to apply from Mexico. You don't get to apply from the US. You stay in the safe country, because it'd be no reason for you to say you're unsafe in Mexico. And so many of these asylums. What he was doing with remain of Mexico is forcing them to stay in Mexico or in the process, and they got tired of that. They want to come in here and get as much free stuff they can get in our country. They don't want to stay in northern Mexico, so it deters them after a while and they quit coming.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: And this obviously has become a very popular thing, the idea of closing the borders, and because our own all of our resources being taxed. I mean, even the most liberal individual in this country has a list of things they want from government and they cannot get it because all of the additional dollars, to the extent we even have any, are going to deal with this insane cost of dealing with the migrants that are already here. I mean, I feel so sorry for children who are trying to get an education. Sending a class with fifty brand new children who don't even speak English and requires English as a second language instruction that's a lot of money.
Speaker 7: Well, imagine if you live in a Texas border town and your wife's pregnant and you're trying to get delivered at the local hospital and the hospitals overwhelmed with people coming in from another country. You know, the hospitals really in these border towns do become overwhelmed and it's difficult for the people who live there just to get ordinary either schooling or healthcare.
Speaker 3: Well, I suppose, and the media love through for this is mass deportation, But when you're talking about focusing at least first and foremost on the outright adjudicated criminals, there's very little argument that one can raise an opposition to doing it that way that's going to get any traction with the American public.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the public was horrified by what happened to that wonderful young lady Lake and Riley, And I think they were horrified to find out that there's supposedly fifteen thousand people that are wanted for murder or convicted of murder in our country. Another thirteen thousand they're convicted or wanted for sexual crimes. I think people are just horrified by that, And it didn't appear that I didn't did anything. You know, we had thirty five thousand FBI agents, many of them you know, working on speech censorship. They can be reassigned from censoring my speech online and maybe sent them after some of these criminals. So I think if we had an all points bulletin, all hands on deck, and we went after these, you know, if you were able to announce that he arrested one thousand wanted criminals in the first month or two, I think that'll be a huge success.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And those resources are better spent of chasing down dangerous criminals than seventy two year old women who might have walked into the Capitol building on January six. Anyway, moving away, what was your response to the Select Committee's report on COVID. I was just shocked by what they revealed in that one Senator Ron Paul.
Speaker 7: You know, they did a lot of good stuff, and they Matigulsey went through and interviewed a lot of these people, including Anthony Fauci, and you know, the conclusion that Anthony Fauci was dishonest, that he had lied to the committee, I think is what we expected. I will become a chairman in January. God willing, and I'm going to use that power to continue to look for the records because I believe the funding of the lab was approved by Anthony Fauci, but I also believe that he purposely exempted the research from the normal safety committee. So in twenty seventeen, they set up a big committee, a safety committee, to look at dangerous gain of function research, and yet the Wuhan research that he funded never went before the committee. And the question is why. He says, well, my scientist told me it wasn't gain a function. So we've asked, let's see the deliberation. We'd like to see the argument you're scientists made. Because this error led to a million Americans dying in fifteen million people dying around the world, we want to know which scientists argued what and why they thought it was safe to do this research instead. None of that has come out. But I've been talking to all of Trump's appointees. I'm ecstatic about most of them. You know, Marty McCarey will be at the FDA, he's amazing. J at Acharia at NIH amazing. I met Dave Weldon, who will be at the CDC, amazing. Robert Kennedy at the head of HHS. Amazing. All of these people have pledged not only to me but really in public life to get to the bottom of this. So instead of me fighting with bureaucrats and getting nothing and being stonewalled and having to take them to court, I think we're going to have a friendly administration and I fully believe that there must be something there because they've tenaciously fought to keep these records from me.
Speaker 3: You were elected, along with the rest of the House and Senate to do oversight. You are performing a function on behalf of the American people. Those people who are stonewalling youth Senator Ran Paul and the rest of the elected officials are supposed to be answerable to you, and the idea under any circumstances that they would refuse this information from you when you have formed a select committee to look into it, I find absolutely appalling and inexplicable absent. As you point out something, the faery is going on in the background.
Speaker 7: So we've sent letters and they're not signed by just me. Some of them are signed by me, some are signed by the Democrat chairman with me, some are signed by five senators, and there's an actual statute that was passed that said if any five senators, even if they're also in the same party, sign a letter that by law, you have to give this information. They've resisted all of these, so I think it's actually a cause for them to be fired, removed from office, or even prosecuted. Does that if the Trump administration will go after these people, we're going to find you know, people on the left say, oh, the deep state, you're making it up. What is the deep state? Well, the deep state are people who have their own political agenda and they resist the will of the people who they're elected officials. That's the deep state, and they need to be fired. They need to be sent packing. And boy, I am very hopeful.
Speaker 3: I am too, And I love hearing these words out of your mouth because you know that fuels conspiracy theories. I mean, every time this concept comes up, someone usually emails me or sends me a message or otherwise communicates with me saying, well, the reason they don't anybody know about this is because this was all about global population control. They wanted a lot of people to die. And I'm thinking of myself, you know, really, is that really part of someone's agenda? Well, I don't know, they won't let us know. They have never explained to us what the point was of doing gain of function research along these lines was in the first place.
Speaker 7: And that is a real rub, and there is a real debate to be had there, you know. Anthony Valci's conclusion was that even if an accident should occur, the knowledge gained would be worth the risk. And yet many other scientists, credentialed scientist with you know, twenty years in academia and a couple hundred peer reviewed papers, say that they don't see any useful knowledge that's been gained. It's it's sort of a misplaced curiosity. It's like, hey, guys, e bowl is really deadly. It's a fifty percent deadly virus. Why don't we mutate it and see if we can get it spread through the air to mammals?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 7: And it's like, well, that's that's a sort of a morbid teenage curiosity that some adults should look and say, well, gosh, what if it escaped the lab and killed everybody? You know, might be a good idea. And yet that's the kind of thing that Anthony Vaalci approved because he had a very naive understanding of the dangers of this research, and there are many people believe this is going to happen again, and so you know, I'm going to do everything I can. I have a bill to set up a presidential commission to oversee this research such that if it's dangerous, this commission we would have the ability to stop it. So I'm going to try to get that passed. We're right, we're trying to get it passed this year. If we don't, we'll try to get it and get the help of President Trump next year set.
Speaker 2: A rampa on it. We're really out of time.
Speaker 3: I know you've got to get back to your job, but I have to ask you quickly because I have been excited about the concept. Maybe not that it's going to have some really wonderful success along the lines that was originally outlined, but this DOGE independent non government office that's going to look in and start paring down, get riding of fraud, waste and abuse, saving the taxpayers some money. Are you optimistic along any lines that Ramaswamy and Musk and whoever else joins this can accomplish something.
Speaker 7: Well, Novavek Ramaswami well and communicating with him, we've advanced him two thousand pages the waste. You know, each year I collect waste about this time and do my Festivus report on my grievances with government with waste. But it's systematically done and we have ten years worth of it. We've sent that to them.
Speaker 2: They have that on file.
Speaker 7: We've told them we'll assist them in any way if nothing else. They draw great public attention to it, and the public is, you know, outraged at this. I mean, all I have to do is go into the you know, talk to the people in the mountains of North Carolina to say, you know what, there's plenty of money going over there to help victims in Ukraine, and not that it seem doesn't seem to be a penny to help you. And people get that, and their politicians in North Carolina, many of them are the ones promoting sending the money to Ukraine. And so I think people are mad, and I think people are smarter than you give them credit for. Ye, So I think something's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Shrimp on treadmill research, Senator Paul, that speaks volumes outrageous. Senator M Paul, keep it the great work. We all have your back I'll look forward to talking with you again. I'm sure we won't talk for the end of the year, So Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Festivus For the rest of us, We'll look forward to the Festivus Report as we do every year. God bless you, sir, and thanks for spending time with us today.
Speaker 7: Same to you, guys.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty five KRC the talk station. Love that guy, Love fourn Ex Shataday In first one weather Look forecast, It's going to be sunny as it starts out today, but it's going to get cloudier later. High a thirty one over night, little twenty three with clowns, cloudy day tomorrow. It's the light winds and a high A forty thirty overnight with bounce and a rainy Saturday. The highest fifty twenty one degrees. Right now, let's hear about traffic editions from.
Speaker 11: The U see out traffic at center. When it comes to stroke, every second counts. That's why did you see Health Comprehensive Stroke Center is a clear choice for rapid life saving treatment. Learn more at UCA health dot com. Southbound seventy one, there's an accident near Western Road that has the left lane bock Off.
Speaker 2: Traffic slows to get by.
Speaker 11: Traffic also slows southbound seventy five threw Wachlan and northbound seventy five out of Berline. You're into the cut, Chuck ingramon fifty five kr see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty year, fifty five kr C the Talk station. A lot of the air is normally uh, you know, local stories, unless we have guests don and Okay, today we do have the return to Donovan and Neo for Americans for Prospery to talk about Ohio House Schools seventy nine. But first, Donovan, hold on one moment because it's a very important day for the fifty five KRC Morning show listeners and most notably the West Side of Cincinnati residence because it is west Side Jim Keefer's birthday. So happy birthday, Jim, and everybody in town knows. Jim, Donovan O'Neill, welcome back to the morning show for Americans for Prosperity. It's great to have you on today.
Speaker 2: It's great to be on here, especially on such a momentous day it is.
Speaker 3: I listen, you're in rarefied air, so especially on the heels of Senator Rand Paul, So this is a power hour right now. Anyway, what the hell is Houspital seventy nine.
Speaker 2: I read.
Speaker 3: Hannah Cubbins letter to the various chairs and folks up in elected capacity in Columbus Legislative director for Americans for Prospery Ohio Chapter did a wonderful job breaking down all of the reasons. It sounds like it's a terrible thing. But what is the general concept of HB seventy nine. What's it supposed to do that the Republicans that control Columbus would actually put this thing forward?
Speaker 2: Donovan?
Speaker 12: Yeah, well, so a heart at the heart of it. What the bill sponsors are seeking to do is an act energy efficiency programs here in the state of Ohio. And the purpose for that, and it's a noble purpose, right, as the bill sponsors would say, It's to bend down the cost curve the demand curve of energy here in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I do commercials for USA installation, right, you know, guaranteed savings. You buy the insulation, it pays for itself. It makes your house more comfortable, lowers your heating bills. That's a voluntary thing. I mean, my life, and I paid for it for my daughter and her boyfriend now fiance's house.
Speaker 2: It's the right thing to do. So I don't need to be told that.
Speaker 12: Absolutely, absolutely, well, And that's about where our agreement on the idea ends with the bill sponsors those in support of this legislation, because what this does is it goes a step further and a step too far in our opinion, and that it is a program that once folks are in it, they're locked in it for up to five years. They are required to pay a monthly fee. And then even the folks who opt out of it, both in and out of it, there's a mechanism called lost distribution revenue that would be a fee that the innergy utility companies can go back to the state of Ohio and say, hey, we're not because everybody's insulated their homes and the smart therm stacks are, you know, working as intended, we're not making as much money anymore, and we need to recoup that lost revenue, and so we can add a surcharge to folks bills to bring that money back in for us. And so at the end of the day, it's an anti consumer bill that doesn't do a lot to really help folks who are feeling the pain of high energy bills these days. Okay, okay, see that just that sounds like like you made it up.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not accusing you of lying donal.
Speaker 3: In the Americans for prosperity, but you know you want us, all of you, more energy efficion. And if we chose to do it on our own, if there was no house built seventy nine and all the Ohioans said, you know what, I'm gonna get USA phone. We're not gonna do this, I'm gonna get triple pay windows or whatever, the amount of energy that would be used would necessarily go down, and the fees and the money flowing into the energy companies by consumer choice would necessarily go down, and they could not do anything about those lost revenues because we all acted in our own best interest.
Speaker 2: So screw you guys, basically.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, well, and that's what we would argue, right is you need to We want to see policies and acted right that are anti consumer right, that don't create an uneven playing field, but allow folks to operate in a free marketing for too long. Here in the state of Ohio, you just go back, you know, Hospital six being the most egregious example of this. In recent history, we've not been doing free market when it comes to energy. We've had to kind of trap folks into these programs.
Speaker 13: We have to.
Speaker 12: And it's what the supporters of the bill, one of the proponents of the bill had said, because it was brought up, a question was asked in committee last year, what if you just made the pro entirely voluntary and didn't have anybody, if people could opt in rather than have to opt out of the program. And the proponent of the legislation said, if we did that, the program would work by nature of it. What he means, Brian, right, is they have to have a lot of people enroll in the enrolled in the program for order to make it work.
Speaker 2: Psychobamacare work Psychobamacare. And I don't like them not unlike that. No, well, let's pause.
Speaker 3: I have more questions, and I'm sure my listeners have now got their curiosity piqued about this insanity.
Speaker 2: Let's pause.
Speaker 3: We'll bring Donald and Neil from Americans for Prosperity back after I mentioned the wonderful fifty five Krcity talk station. The more I stare at the notes. The more questions I have on HB seventy nine, which Donovan and Neil for Americans for Prosperities on the phone talking about you can find them online in Americans for Prosperity dot or we're talking Ohio chapter here, and this is a house Ohio house built seventy nine. So the the broader theory behind this that this house bill is going to somehow in urage us to save money or magically save us money on our energy bill. Because I'm not following. We have to opt out, make an affirmative opt out. It's not you're automatically in it unless you specifically respond to some like postcard or something you're gonna get for your utility company to opt out. So I'm kind of curious to know what opting out means. But if I stay in it, I see that I'm gonna have to pay for this lost distribution revenue that's gonna be brought about because people are saving money on their energy bills, which again is baffling to me. Large companies apparently are exempt. They can opt in, but they're not automatically included. They're the ones that use up the most energy anyway, So I mean, and it goes on from there. It's also an anti privacy thing because we have these smart thermo sets and they're allowed to spy on us through them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Well so the you know, again, the proponents sponsors bill can make you.
Speaker 5: Know, certainly, I'm sure we've done money show and they can make.
Speaker 2: Their own case for this.
Speaker 12: But the again, the ideas behind a lot of this makes sense, right, Like, we want folks you know who want to do this, to be able to have smart thermostats, and we want energy efficiency. We want folks to be you know, good stewards of the resources that you know, if you're a Christian like I am right that that God has given us right. But what we don't want to be doing is coercing people into these things.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's cut the chase. Let's cut the chase.
Speaker 3: How does House Bill seventy nine for someone who doesn't opt out save them money?
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 5: It doesn't do a dang thing to save them money. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well, that's that's a big part of our opposition to it.
Speaker 12: Is it's is it's uh, this is a program we had in the state of Ohio a while back, and Democrats when they were running the state Ted Strickland arm and Buddhishuh, they had this same program in place. This is a watered down version of that program, to be sure, but it's a similar concept and we a lot of folks advocated to remove. But I remember you would get those boxes in the mail from your utility company with you know, energy efficient light bulbs and other little trinkets. And uh, you know, nobody asked for that stuff. They were paying, they were forced to pay for it. Nobody asked for it. It went in the junk tour for a lot of folks, or worse yet, the trash can and never really helped accomplish the aims of the of the of the program and it's it's mandates right.
Speaker 3: But since then LED, I'm a fan of the modern LED light bulbs. Not only do they save me money, they stay looked like the old school incandescent bulbs, they're you know, smaller, they last longer so and they're widely available and now affordable, unlike the compact fluorescent bulbs which they shoved down our throats, which did a miserable job and also caused the problem with you disposed of them because of what was inside of them. See the world has become a more efficient place and a more affordably efficient place. So all of these things well within the reach of the average person. And nine times out of ten you get the hardware stored to buy a light bulb because you'rs burned out, you're probably gonna get it up in led bulb anyway.
Speaker 2: So we'd moved way past that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, we we've moved way past it.
Speaker 2: And that's you know, we we should you know what we would say.
Speaker 12: What we said too, is you know, if you're you know, if the utility company go market these programs, right, you can have you could have these programs today if you wanted to. Yeah, you can go on and create these energy efficiency programs, elevate this, do the public information campaigns. If this is so good, And it's going to say, folks money and rational consumers. Right, most Ohioans are going to make a rational decision that's best for their pocketbook if they are within the means to do so.
Speaker 10: And that's what we need to be doing.
Speaker 12: Creating that environment, setting that setting that table for folks to be able to do that, not locking them in, forcing them into a program, and uh, collecting the money from them even if they're outside of the program.
Speaker 3: Well, and for those that don't have the means, they're going to keep paying a dollar fifty up to seven dollars and fifty cents to pay for lost distribution revenue to the energy companies.
Speaker 12: Well, so that's just the fee to be in the program. If you fail to opt out in the small window, you have to opt out. That's which you would pay that just for the privilege of being part of the program, just to access the website.
Speaker 10: Brian.
Speaker 12: Beyond that, though, is the lost distribution revenue among a number of other mechanisms that would then also at some future date potentially be tacked onto your bill, should the Public Utilities Commission in the state of Ohio and utility companies determine that's necessary.
Speaker 2: All right, So where is this in process?
Speaker 3: Can my listeners call and raise three forms of Holy hell with their elected officials in Columbus and do something about this?
Speaker 2: Or are we gone too far? Where are we? Donovan?
Speaker 12: It's in the Senate right now. It's had three hearings in the Senate Energy Committee. Chairman Bill rhini Key is the chair of that committee. You can look up the Senate Energy Committee online here in Ohio. Contact the members of that committee and let them know you oppose how still seventy nine. It's a we're that critical lane duck window where anything can happen, bills move and horse trading the curves. We want to make sure this isn't something that's on the table when the folks are doing the marathon session next week for lame doc.
Speaker 7: Jeez.
Speaker 3: There's so much built with our energy bills going through the roof, Donovan, and that's because of stupid policies related to energy generation. We could go on for hours on that. So there's every incentive in the world for us to want to lower our energy bills. We do not need some mandate or edict from government that's gonna end up having us pay again. This lost distribution mechanism is insanity to me. We can make these choices ourselves. Just go ahead and do it, save yourself some money, make the right choices, and we can move on with our lives.
Speaker 2: God bless you, Donovan and Neil.
Speaker 3: Americans for Prosperity Again online, Americans for Prosperity dot or check them out. Donovan, You're always welcome on the program, and I don't know whether you and I be talking before the Christmas break, but I wish you and your loved ones and everydy Americans for prosperity that happen is to holidays, Merry Christmas and Festivus or whatever you want to celebrate in a happy new year in front of it. And I know you and I'll be talking regularly throughout calendar year twenty twenty five at least, I hope so.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 12: Brian, Hey, Happy Christmas, Merry Christmas and happy Holidays.
Speaker 3: See you well, Thanks brother. We'll talk for five krce the talk station and talk right now QC Kinetics.
Speaker 2: Seven fifty three in fifty five KR see the talk stage. Hope you're having a very very happy Friday.
Speaker 5: EVE.
Speaker 3: iHeart Meatia Aviation or Jay Ratliff of course coming up an eight thirty. Always enjoy talking with Jay, and I hope you enjoy hearing from good friend and a U. It can be comical at times, which I enjoy. Lighthearted. Way to move on into a Friday. Early in the program, Senator Ram Paul, if you weren't around a seven o five to hear him, we talked about the border, which I'm starting to feel optimistic about the COVID report, and you know Senator ram Paul is going to be all over that moving forward during the Trump administration, and he pretty much revealed that and a comment or two about Doge with VVA Gramma Swammy already apparently has in hand a huge list of ways and areas to cut government. Because if you're familiar to Senator ram Paul, he does release his annual Festivus Report, which is just some of the more outlandish ways in which our government spends your taxpayer dollars. I mean outlandish ways, especially like continuing to send billions of dollars over to Afghanistan and the Taliban. Does that make any sense anybody considering the struggles that many Americans are having here. But anyhow, you can get that podcast if you have Caresey dot com, as well as the podcast from yesterday. Another great show yesterday with Congressman Thomas Massey and Judge of Polton of course, among others. And coming up off the top of the our News, my conspiracy theorist or pattern observers are going to really going to be enjoy hearing from the author of Burned Back Better Laheena the perf Storm or Perfect Crime, has written a follow up book this was the fire in Hawaii. It's called Sound the Alarm, the Malley disaster that sparked a global awakening, and there is some frightening, frightening stuff in this Apparently it shows us why Lahyena Burne, who and what was responsible for the strike at the fire, the complete Roadmacawaians have to take to save themselves from being rounded up into carbon neutral prison camps before it's too late. That's a quote, So stick around. I'm looking forward to him and Stephanie Brugia on the phone after the top of the iron dads that we.
Speaker 9: Can stay understand the ignorance on the campuses, talk about it.
Speaker 13: They're just getting away with all this rather than know in fact.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Eight O five coming to eighty six here if you five KRC detalk station. By the time I was switching everyone very happy Thursday slash Friday Eve and looking forward to Jay rattl if I heard me the aviation excerpert at the bottom of the hour.
Speaker 2: And I know Maureen is listening right now.
Speaker 3: She already bought a copy of the book Sound the Alarm, the Maui disaster that sparked global awakening be the Lahaina fires in Hawaii. Sadly, right now John is not capable of getting in touch with Stephanie Perucci, who is one of the authors of the book, so struggling to do that. He may come through on that one. I'm hoping he does, but a lot of conspiracy theories floating around on this and suggests that it is one of a connected series of fires with the broader problem of globalists doing land grabs and taking private property away from us, which I know is a global agenda. Evil private property were flies in the face of their Marxist ideology. So anyhow, I apologize for those who were patiently waiting for her to join the program. But perhaps at some other time we'll be able to get in touch with our So let's just move on and I can pivot away to the article I wanted to read from earlier, the op ed piece and dan Ninger, because it provides some optimism, and so we said we really do need some and some of the conversation hey with Senator Ram Paul reminded me of this. So this is a good opportunity to dive back on into it. Hope that hopeful Daniel Penny verdict You're right through with hours of this week, New Yorker's were rocked by two news alerts. First the announcement that Manhattan and Jerry had acquitted Daniel Penny, a criminal negligent homicide in the subway death of Jordan Neely. Hours later came the news that cops in Altoona, Pennsylvania, had captured Luigi Mangioni, who last week allegedly gunned down United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson in front of the Hilton on Sixth Avenue. Fast forward a bit in the op ed the week before Thanksgiving, a man in Lower Manhattan was caught on video holding a long knife in his sweatshirt. He then fatally stabbed a construction worker on West nineteenth Street. He ran across town, stabbed a man fishing by the East River, killing him, and he ran up First Avenue and stabbed a woman sitting on a bench. She later died. Caught nearby. Finally caught the alleged stabber, Ramon Rivera, a well known mad man who had been arrested and released numerous times, as had Jordan Neely. Jordan Neely had a rest record a mile and a half long. For about twenty years from the mid nineteen nineties, when Rudy Giuliani was mayor through Mike Bloomberg's Maryll terms, New York City was almost totally safe. You could walk anywhere, ride the subway anytime without fear. After the pandemic, one reason Manhattan restaurants ended late seatings that their workers didn't want to ride the subway home to the outer Burrows in the wee hours. In March, Governor Kathy Hockel deployed the National Guard and State Police to the subway system. Just after Donald Trump won the twenty twenty four presidential election, the City University of New York Graduate Center produced a fascinating map of the city's voting district showing the percentage of mister Trump's gain in vote share from twenty twenty It was generally between seven percent and twenty five percent. The Trump gains in Queens, the Bronx, and Brooklyn are striking as his movement to the right. In many Manhattan precincts, it was a vote against the status quo. After Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg decided to indict mister Penny for Neelie's death. The public reaction bifurcated along familiar lines, with conservative groups adopting mister Penny's cause. Some three million dollars was raised online for his defense, and left wing activists like Al Sharpton and Black Black Lives Matter demonstrating outside the courthouse for his conviction. The trial itself turned out to be more complicated than our politics. The defense made clear that many passengers in the subway car were terrified by Neely's verbal threat to kill someone, and grateful that mister Penny intervened his lawyer's established reasonable doubt about the cause of Neelie's death. If this trial had occurred soon after the two twenty twenty George Floyd killing of Minneapolis, mister Penny almost certainly would be imprisoned. Instead, a Manhattan jury reached no verdict on manslaughter and acquitted him of a lesser charge.
Speaker 2: My reading, damn Inger, New.
Speaker 3: York City's residents are basically okay with the result, since the alternative would have been to confirm mister Bragg's determination to imprison mister Pennedy for preventing yet another act of random, often fatal violence. A verdict is a clear dissent from the progressive criminal justice theories of mister Bragg and his local allies. Meanwhile, other side of the country, voters in Los Angeles County last month voted overwhelming to oust progressive prosecutor George Gascone. California voters also approved a significant anti crime initiative. In September, Oregon's legislature reversed the state's experiment and drug decriminalization. The shorthand version of these events is that voters are quote unquote moving right, perhaps more precisely, the repudiating public policies and governing models that don't work. Now pause on that one, because I mentioned something along those lines. Multitude oft times tough on crime, protecting neighborhoods, having a strong police force that doesn't bear political stripe. Everybody wants a safe neighborhood. It's these evil leftists and Marxist who want to paint a broad brush on entire organizations, so you just don't believe in them anymore. Because one guy turns out to be racist. The entire system is inherently corrupt because we have the original sin of slavery in this country, yet have overcome it with constitutional amendments and laws and prohibited and discrimination is you know we live in fairly decent racial harmony, but that it once existed, that the whole country is irredeemable and ergo must be undermined and thrown out. These are Marxist theories, folks. Anyway, Sorry, getting back to jer A question for the future is whether these same voters, especially in blue jurisdictions, will revive policies that do work. My nominee bring back broken windows theory. The left hate broken windows. The idea originated by the late criminologists George Kelling and Jason Q.
Speaker 2: Wilson.
Speaker 3: It argued that if you don't address small infractions, they will grow until, in effect, you lose the neighborhood to rampant disorder. It was pursued during the nineteen or during New York's twenty years of around the clock safety by police Commissioner Bill Bratton and Ray Kelly. Our hopes the new New York Police Department Commissioner Jessica Tish finds a way to move in that direction. Maybe a Cincinnati might learn a lesson or two from that. Take care of the roads in the infrastructure. Sorry, after the Penny acquittal agreement emerged that the system failed Jordan Neely. That would be the so called mental health system, which also failed a triple stabber and so many other personally incompetent homeless people. That isn't a slight against them, and it's just a simple recognition that the homeless quite often have very very very significant cognitive problems to make them think it's okay because of psychosis or some psychotic epicoda, because they got some massive drug problem, and it's all right to run around a randomly stab people personally incompetent homeless people. Starting in the nineteen seventies, the deinstitutionalization movement closed public mental health facilities on the promise of providing prescribed medications in community settings. That promise went unfulfilled. The abandonment to the streets of the mentally ill maybe America's longest running catastrophically failed public policy. It created the Penny Nearly encounter and countless other human tragedies. This is the season of hope, so there is no harm in hoping that Daniel Penny's jury verdict is the start of a big needed social correction. Well, Dan, I think you're right. I think it may be perhaps one more step toward that. Given the points that you make in the article about what happened on the West Coast before this incident even occurred or during the pendency of it, I might point out, but they're screaming in Chicago at the mayor over the runaway border, open border policies. Talked about that with Senator Rand Paul. They're screaming at the mayor in New York over the open border policies and the resources that the unmitigated flow of illegal immigrants into various neighborhoods, along with the criminal behavior they bring and the money they so from local government budgets which they're all clamoring for a slice of.
Speaker 2: This trade.
Speaker 3: The Aragua gang now in I described as one of America's remote states. It has spread into multiple states. Local authorities in West Fargo, North Dakota, of all places, a city of forty thousand people, arrested a suspected suspected gang member from this trend de Aragua a gang. How in the hell did a Mexican gang member end up in West Fargo, North Dakota, I asked rhetorically, how is it up? Did they took over multiple hotel buildings. They're now in seventeen states. How did that happen? Well, look at how it happened. I think everybody knows how it happened. And you also stumbled upon one of the reasons Donald Trump got elected. Eight sixteen fifty five Karsity talks Station. Arl eight twenty two fifty five Krsite talk station. I heard Bdava snack for Jay Radlof We'll.
Speaker 2: Be out Necks. I always enjoyed that, and I hope you do as well.
Speaker 3: Podcast at five cars dot Comedy can't listen live and phone call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty undred, eight hundred and eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on eight and two phones. Remember to listen to the stream the audio at fifty five carsite dot Comye. Your ip media app too, does a really good job for the show, and I appreciate everybody who streams the audio. We were real close to maybe getting a bonus this year because of the streaming numbers, and that will be very, very very helpful for Joe Stracker. He's looking forward to get a slice of that action. Arlene, Welcome to the program. Thank you so much for holding over the Brake Hi Brian.
Speaker 13: I woke up to hear part of the comments about Ohio house built seventy nine and how it will raise utility bills. I do not know a lot about that bill, but I do know there are other ways that Duke Energy is raising the cost of homeowners on their electric They have basically told everyone they have to use a smart meter, and if you don't opt out, that smart meter is raising your utility bill in several ways. First off, smart meter is not as accurate as an analog meter, and so you're not getting one for one computation of the amount of energy you're using. Secondly, you're charged in fifteen minute segments at your highest rate. For those fifteen minutes, you're charged for the entire fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did not know that.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of a quarter hour billing. Back when I was practicing law as a young lawyer, if you did two minutes worth of work on a file, the client got built for a full quarter hour, and that was the arrangement that you just had. Those days are long gone for the vast majority of lawyers out there because people will not abide. But that seems unconscionable, but it seems like it would be actionable in terms of legally actionable if they're charging you wrong. In other words, if I go to the gas station and I get a gallon of gas and they only give me three quarters of a gallon, I'm being ripped off.
Speaker 2: That is theft. So to the extent that a smart meter is not accurately calculating the energy and perhaps adding on additional charges that I did not use, that sounds like a cause of action from my lawyer perspective.
Speaker 5: Lens.
Speaker 13: Yes, you had an expert speak about this sometime ago, and it's my foggy memory. I'm not one hundred percent sure of his name, but he is with Southwest Ohioans for Responsible Technology and he was on your program for a longer stagnant, So that's where I got that information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I vaguely remember that. Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Also, because the smart meters have to replace be replaced more often because it's basically a computer with computer parts that raises your bill and it can cause surges to the homeowner as well as fires. So he went on and mentioned a two more things, but that's what I remember right now. Well, in general, we all have to be more familiar with what our utility builts are being added up and how they're charging us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I guess simply after talking to Donald and the O for Americans for Prosperity about Houseville Sonia, and first I would encourage all my listeners to tell your elected officials and call Columbus to stick it where the sun doesn't shine. And if it does pass, you are trapped in the programmed up to five years. If you do not opt out, you are automatically enrolled in this program. So you're gonna get apparently one or two postcards mailed from the utility company allowing you to opt out, fill it out, and opt out. That well, you're not stuck with this nonsense. And the other component of the smart meters, I guess since they're quote unquote smart. I'm immediately thinking of Dave Hatter, and yes he will be on tomorrow morning for Tech Friday. I immediately think of Dave Hatter, and that seems me yet another opportunity for hackers. So I like the analog meters of old, Sadly they are going the way of the Dodo. Arleen, thank you for the call this morning. I truly appreciate it. Hey, thirty two fifty on care CD talk station Thursday is mean it's time for iHeartMedia Aviation expert Jay Ratliffe also does a really good job trading stocks during the day. You can find them online, check them out and learn more about it at daytrade fund dot com. It's Jay Ratliffe. Welcome back, my friend, and I saw your follow up email said you had an interesting Charles Schwab stories, so why not start there.
Speaker 2: Good to hear from you, my friend.
Speaker 9: Well, it's always good to be here, Brian. You know, I'm always warning people, because I've been watching the stock market since ninety two ninety three, to really be careful playing follow the leader, and I was really reminded of that this morning. Charles Schwab recently added chairs of Caros Therapeutics. They bought like thirty two thousand more shares, meaning they then had a total of two hundred and sixty thousand shares of this company, and a lot of the other institutional investors kind of followed suit because look, it's Charles Swab. If they're doing it, I should be doing it. And a lot of individual investors I'm sure followed suit well. Obviously this is an obvious set up here because this morning that stock is down seventy five percent. Oh my god, it is now. They had the news on the adverse drug news and as a result that the stock is down and I lost count on how much two hundred and sixty thousand chairs at you know, fifty bucks down a share would be. But it's a lot there. But Brian is just a reminder, and we talk about it all the time, just be very careful. So many people play follow the leader where they'll see somebody like a Charles Schwab or a Warren Buffett or somebody else do something, and instead of really guarding their portfolio and protecting it, they play follow the leader, and far too many times, instead of diversifying as they should, because it's a Charles Schwab or whoever, they will jump in and grab these shares and because look at Charles Wabb they know what they're doing. And the next thing you know, you put in most if not all, of your portfolio on a single stock and bam, you're down big. So please, I'm just urging everybody please be careful, and that's I appreciate you letting me again remind our listeners of that, because I don't care if I train them on how to trade stocks or not. I just want them to be careful when you're talking about playing follow the Leader.
Speaker 3: Oh, very important. I imagine you were not invested with it dropped.
Speaker 9: Actually know I'm up nine hundred and sixty nine dollars as we talk. I've yet to sell because you wait for those drops when you're in our group. But Brian, my heart goes out to everybody that just blindly plays follow the Leader, and it just I understand why everybody's looking for a get rich quick kind of thing. But you just gotta be careful when you when you're following the Warren Buffets and others, because just because you have a lot of money doesn't make you mean you make a lot of really good decisions.
Speaker 3: Slow and steady wins the race, and don't have every time. Don't don't hang around too long, say it daytrade fun dot com, stig around. We're gonna hear about me. Aviation issues coming up, maybe a comment or two. I'm gonna hit you with a comment or two about drones flying around us. Yeah, it's a thirty five right now. If you have care see the talk station, be.
Speaker 2: Right back before it ever see a ground man mage. You like movies about gladiators.
Speaker 3: I heart media as next Birk Jay Ratliffe always give us an opportunity to go back to the airplane and a couple of soundbites.
Speaker 9: Love that movie, Well, you need to watch it with a younger person that's maybe in their twenties, that are politically correct, and just watch their face as you go through that movie. They could say things like that, Yeah, when we used to have a sense of humor, you could.
Speaker 2: That is so true. Heyhow Jay I had to ask.
Speaker 3: I started out the program this morning because all these reports about the drones flat around New Jersey. They've been having it now for the last month or so. Big as an RV, they're a giant. There's multiple of them at the same time. They're all found the same course and path. They're flying around military bases or not. And yet nobody in an elected capacity known in an official capacity, FBI, CIA, intelligence officials, elected officials. We don't have any idea. We just know that there's no concern here. Like what somebody had to nerve something and it made fun of them, said that there was a giant Iranian like mother ship somewhere off the coast that had these things packed on board. As soon as I read them, like, oh Lord almighty, you actually said that out loud, and you know, well, I guess my short question is, why the hell hasn't someone just shot one down? They really can't figure out what they are, where they came from. Shoot one out of the sky. Let's find out.
Speaker 9: Well, I'll tell you what. If you do, you'll find out the first people that show up who belongs to right. Yeah, so I'm in total agreement. But this idea that there's nothing to see here. And then you've got the meeting that took place I think yesterday or the day before, where the Governor of New Jersey doesn't bother to show up for the briefing. There's just so many questions, which makes me think somebody knows something. But to see thirty forty fifty of these sightings where people are seeing them videotaping, I'm recording them and notifying authorities and being told, hey, we don't know what they are, but be there is no concern. I mean, how can you say one without saying the other? I mean, there's no way you can see we have no idea, who who they are, where they come from. But don't worry, there's no security threat. And of course we're all screaming. You can't say one without the other, so it just baffles your mind. It reminds me of the balloon that flew across the where people were just kind of like la la la la la. Well, I mean, I'm sorry, I have to think that a Ronald Reagan, that Donald Trump, if they were absolutely clueless on who these belonged to, this would have been a one and done type of thing and we would have found out real quick what was going on, because look, we deserve answers. And if I'm in New Jersey, you better believe I'm concerned because I want to know what the heck's going on. A size of an SUV drone flying over, Yeah, that's a concern.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 3: That is not your everyday hobbyist type of drone, especially when there are multiple of them. And I read somewhere this morning. I thought it was rather comical the story itself, but that it's illegal to shoot drones down. I guess in New Jersey I would.
Speaker 9: I don't know the law. It is in the law because you know, if somebody should look when the Amazon deliveries begin and all this stuff happens in earnest with drones, you will not be able to walk outside without hearing the annoying sound that those things flying everywhere. And you also are going to have these unmanned drones that are going to be uber taxis that seat two or four people, that lands in your driveway, You jump in and it takes you to wherever. So this is the norm and very soon will be. And when you look at the people going to the Federal Aviation Ministration asking them for answers, because look, they're the ones that are supposed to manage the airspace, control the air act know who is where and when they don't have an answer of what's going on, or at least reportedly, so that's when my concern level goes up quite a bit, because if we really don't know what's going on, what if one of these suz CV size the drones comes flying around the air commercial airport when you've got arriving and departing commercial traffic, and they might be in close proximity to a commercial play, then would we be concerned enough to do something? I would like to think so.
Speaker 3: I would like to think so too. But you know, Jay, there is a law in the books that says you can't fly a drone around an airport, and oh my gosh, it's also illegal apparently in New Jersey to fly these drones at night, and oh look what's happening. Sometimes there are laws in the books and people just choose to ignore them.
Speaker 9: Jay, Well, you know, I'm not suggesting anybody would have a beer and shoot at one just see if they get in it imaging. You know, we would never do that.
Speaker 2: No, no, I no, that would never happen.
Speaker 9: I always want you to follow the law. But inn't there also a law not to fly those bad boys near military bases?
Speaker 2: I would think so, right.
Speaker 3: And don't you think with a trillion dollar just past military budget out of the house, almost a trillion, that there might be some and in some prior defense authorization spending money or resources to create drone dropping hardware or some way of knocking them out of the sky. I gotta imagine we already have that technology. Why not utilize it?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: We'll just have to wait for the next Saturday Night Lives get to figure it all out together.
Speaker 3: I guess so moving over to what could be a Saturday Night Lights get ongoing Boeing. It's sixty minutes piece highlighting Boeing anything that we found out about it that they revealed that we didn't already know.
Speaker 9: Now, Brian, they have apparently been listening to us through this year, because you and I were talking about at the beginning of this year. Boeing in the last week of December sent out a memo saying, some of the nuts and bolts on the rudder control system are missing or they're undertru hardware, meaning they're loose, so you might have your mechanics keep an eye on that. And again, rudder control that's how the pilots keep the plane in the sky and have control of the airplane. That's when we knew that what's going on, because Boeing said after the Bowing Max crashes that you know they were going to be more attentive than ever. And then of course we had two weeks later the door plug blow off. That last airline slider fall off would be a better word, since it wasn't secured. And the point is that in that documentary there was not anything that was really new, but for a lot of people that had not been paying attention when they saw that sixty minutes piece on Sunday, where many of these whistles blowers had come forward saying, look, the supply chain is so slow that many times when we run out of parts, it shuts everything down. And since that is a situation for Boeing management that in the past had been unacceptable, they would send us as employees, according to the whistleblowers, to the scrap bend, to pick out the best failed part, which is marked in red with red paint. Clean off that red paint, bring it back, slap it on the airplane so that the production schedule could continue. Now this isn't one or two whistleblowers, which I'm about dozens that have come forward with these complaints saying you can't have failed parts on aircraft. We're not talking about rebuilding my computer or my Chevy Silverado, or we're talking about an aircraft that is used that in essence could be a safety issue for thousands and thousands of people. When you look at at this and briand it just amazes me that Boeing probably not so because of all the defense contracts they have, but to continue to operate like this with kind of a well we'll get better. It's gonna be okay. We got a new CEO now, so things are going to be a lot better. I mean, what a bunch of crap. I mean, they gave us those promises five years ago, and obviously they were lying then. So do I believe them now?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I do not big mill on that one. Let's pause. We'll bring Jay Ratliffe back for one more. It's a forty six IFY five krc DE talk station. Thanks, say Brian Thomas with IRT Media agage expert Jay Ratlift Dave.
Speaker 2: We've got some more things. Talk about moving away from Boeing.
Speaker 3: Let's what about Delta forcing passengers around a different seats?
Speaker 9: You and I are going to like this one. This is a Delta agent in Atlanta, and I wish I had this agent's name. I'd love to acknowledge their efforts over the airways across the country. But this particular individual, NOS supply wasn't totally full, so an announcement was made that the seat assignments were going to be reconfigured. I can tell you for people to have their favorite seat that did not go over well, but one they boarded Brian. Every person was either in a window or anile seat. Not a single person was in a middle seat. Now, originally they had people in the middle seat, but this agent redid everything so that everybody would have an empty seat next to them. So the people get on board, they see what has been done. They're amazed that, Oh my gosh, like real customer service here, somebody's looking out for us. And that story, the pictures went viral and it was just a great, great move on the part of a Delta agent who, instead of blindly was going through the motions, said hey, look I can do something here. Because normally what would happen. You and I would get on a plane and we would see, okay, I'm in the middle seat, that's the empty I'll move around, but that creates the onboard chaos. This agent took every bit of that out of the equation and did an incredible job. Yeah, I just again absolutely loved what I saw.
Speaker 2: Oh that's great news. And then they got on a bowing airplane of the door flew off.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, that's another story.
Speaker 3: The American Airlines says, doesn't shock me. I'm surprised they were still servicing Haiti. But they seize service to Haiti, probably because of gunfire. I mean, lord almighty, it's just an absolute anarchy situation in Haiti right now.
Speaker 9: Well, and the State Department has warned people from that Brian over the last you know, since the beginning of I guess last last year excuse me, last fault, where they were talking to a lot of people saying, hey, look, you know, this is a dangerous position, dangerous place. There's a situation where we have a lot of people that are and gunfires around the airport. Were being very careful and advising people to be very cautious as they're approaching anything to do with Haiti, and sadly, when you look at it, it's just amazing to me to see that we still operated flights after that point, because you had a Spirit flight that was not only shot at but struck, You actually had bullet holes in the overhead storage compartments. You had American Airlines that was targeted, Jet Blue that was targeted, and these airlines eventually said we're not going to be flying there. And then the FAA stopped in and stepped in said okay, no more flights in and out of Haiti for the time being. And kind of just amazes me when you look at just how dangerous it is to fly in there with the current situation that exists.
Speaker 2: Well, and once you get off the plane it's even more dangerous.
Speaker 9: Well, but you know, there are some people that want to get back there, and I understand why. And you know, it's to me a situation where you know, I'd be more interested in being one of the people trying to get out of there than anything else. But it's you know, but again, the airlines like to air on the side of caution. We want them to do so. So as a result, the whole idea is, hey, let's do what we can to keep our passengers and crew safe, and that's what's what they're trying to do.
Speaker 3: Well, and maybe saving lives in the process by not bringing more people into a war torn gang run situation where they might get kidding after murdered anyhow, well, that's probably.
Speaker 9: A pretty good idea as well.
Speaker 3: Just saying all right, I got some photographs along with this one. Apparently American airline planes look like old nineteen sixties vans.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 9: You know whoever in American airlines, somebody's not getting it because we're seeing more and more of these pictures go online where you have seats that are missing, lots of ducks duct tape which has obviously been there for more than a few flights, and you're and you're thinking, they're okay with this, and you know, in this era of social media, you've got anxious flyers. They look at that and they're thinking, if is this how you take care of cosmetic changes, Because if it is, I'm worried about the mechanical care, maybe the engine and takes of things. You know what I was thinking, Oh my lord, it's unbelievable, Brian, just unbelievable. So you know, as you look at things, you're hoping that somebody will will catch on here what we're talking about and do what they can to make certain improvements. And let's hope that that's the case because it really needs to be so well.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's a picture of a seat that doesn't have a seat back on it.
Speaker 9: Oh no, no, the whole seat's missing in one and the guys using a leg rest. So you know, it's you look at that and you're thinking, somebody in Americans just not getting it, because to allow that to continue to be the case. What you're doing is allowing that perception to continue. And you just Americans a good airline in so many ways. They've got some incredible people that work for them. But when you allow this kind of an aircraft, and there's several of them to be out there, which you're older, they're going to be replaced. They're going to probably say Boeing would give us our airplanes, we would be you know, we would have them. But the whole point is that you just can't allow that optic to be out there because it gives the wrong impression. And if I'm an anxious flyer I see those seats, my next light's not going to be on American airlines. I can promise you that, brother.
Speaker 3: Well, and very briefly apparently has in hell impacted global airline profit because apparently we've like they passed a trillion dollars in revenue.
Speaker 9: Well, they're expecting that for twenty twenty five. That's the projection. And if you want to win a bar back, ask somebody how much you think they think airlines make on profit average per passenger internationally. The average is seven dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, I guess you got to make that out in the United States, we have it up.
Speaker 9: To we have it up to like twelve dollars a passenger, but we're actually looking at twenty twenty five of having five billion people fly, and that would put us over the one trillion market revenue for the year, first time we've ever done it. So it's going to be fascinating to see if we can pull that off. But of course a lot of that means more bag fees and other types of things, blah blah blah. But the bottom line is, hey, you know, let's let's let's see where it goes. Because the thought is if aviation doubles in you know, the size doubles the next twenty years is expected. Twenty years from now, Brian, you and I are gonna look back at this as.
Speaker 3: The good old apparently, so a really quicklystance around of time. Any problems you see out there with travel today, I do not.
Speaker 9: It looks like it's be a beautiful day to fly. So if you picked the day, you picked a good one.
Speaker 2: Jay Ratliffe, God bless you, sir.
Speaker 3: Love our conversations every Thursday at eight thirty and you'll find our podcast at five Caresey dot com. Jay have a wonderful weekend, my brother, and we'll talk again next week.
Speaker 9: You too.
Speaker 2: It is eight fifty five.
Speaker 3: Remember podcast at five casey dot com Senator Ran Paul. We talked about the border, We talked about the COVID report. He is going to be all over that under the Trump administration, and Doge Donald and the Americans for prosperity on that House bills. I think it's seventy yes, seventy nine is energy bill in Ohio. Sounds like a terrible idea to me, opt out and call your elected official and Columbus and Thomas say no. Ed Jay Ratliff right there at the end, I thank you so much, Sean McMahon for coming for the vacation ing Joe Strekor you did a great job today. We'll talk to tomorrow. Bill O'Reilly. Yeah, Bill O'Reilly's going to be back. He's going to be talking about the election and his book. But we're also going to hear from of course Tech Friday with Dave Patter at six thirty. Have a wonderful day, folks, and okaway because Glenn Beek's going to be right.
Speaker 9: Up your voice, refreshing voice, your country for reasonable American.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krc D talk station. This week