Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon, and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I think that was the That was the first two week vacation I've taken in twelve years, I think, And he goes, You've never taken a two week vacation with me, And I said, exactly, I.
Speaker 1: Was raising your ass. So you thought your wife good and drunk in Tennessee, Well.
Speaker 3: Well I technically didn't.
Speaker 2: It was the guy at the Moonshine distillery who kept calling her mama and asking her if she wanted more. That was that was fun. No, I spent a couple of weeks in Tennessee. We were in Nashville for a while. We were not there when John bon Jovi saved a woman from jumping off a bridge that wasn't really that high. I've been on that bridge. She wouldn't have hurt herself. She just would have been wet and cold. But good good on John bon Jovi for it taking time out. We spent some time in Knoxville. You've been in Knoxville. That was a fun little place. We ran into some interesting characters and not there for a lot of them, and then in Gatlinburg's so it's like the touristy Smoky Mountains entrance to the Smoky Mountains National Park.
Speaker 3: A lot of hiking we did Dollywood.
Speaker 1: She sent me a picture We I didn't know if you went inside.
Speaker 3: No, they was in the park.
Speaker 2: That would me stand in front of the big butterfly that was inside the park. And I had said to you, I think i'd said multiple times, Yeah, we're going to go through Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. We're not I'm not going to Dollywood. No, no, no, we're not going to do that.
Speaker 3: But more people that we talked to.
Speaker 2: From Nashville and from people who had moved to Nashville from even from California, they said, you.
Speaker 3: Have to go to Dolly.
Speaker 1: So what's inside?
Speaker 2: What is it? Imagine if you will, It's Disneyland, but it's Dolly. I mean it's the rides and stuff there. Yeah, there's six or seven roller coasters. There's a weird thing about their roller coasters is they're very short. And I don't mean like short person. I mean it's a forty five second roller coaster. It's not very long. So if they play her music, play her music. Well, yes, and and other stuff. I mean, but then they have, uh there's a working church on the grounds there and every Sunday they do full services there for people. And it's an old school like lapboard the pews and everything, a creaky old floor. They have a reproduction of her house that she grew up in, which is a tiny cabin. She had something like nine or ten siblings and it was a two room cabin that they lived in for years in whatever town of you know, I was gonna say bad word, it's that's two weeks.
Speaker 3: I haven't had to had.
Speaker 2: I've just read like a sailor man. They think California people say bad things all the time. So but it was great and the traveling was I mean Southwest Airlines kudos to them.
Speaker 3: I know that people give south West. They are so great.
Speaker 1: They're wonderful.
Speaker 2: And they're back to the humor, which is a nice thing too.
Speaker 3: It's a nice thing to see.
Speaker 2: Uh they're they're they're you know, cracking jokes left and right. Should have been so serious.
Speaker 1: Should we be worried about Doug and Eric that.
Speaker 3: They're not here? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, they let us know that they're alive.
Speaker 2: And well, what Eric is not?
Speaker 3: Oh he gave up on us.
Speaker 1: Huh, Well, Carl's here, so we've got one of our favorite children.
Speaker 3: Football season started, it did.
Speaker 1: I had victory. I had victory Monday, and then I had victory Tuesday.
Speaker 3: I saw that you.
Speaker 2: I was in Knoxville the day after the game. Uh, University of Tennessee opened their season and that place was still crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, college football in the SEC is it's it's indescribable to people out here on the West Coast.
Speaker 1: That's the only SEC game I've ever been to is the Tennessee game in Knoxville, and it was incredible. It really is the way it looks on TV because we didn't go to a football school of football college. They didn't have a football program, and uh, it does look like a cult, and when you're there, it feels like a cult.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is so powerful. It's like a Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 2: Even the day after the hangover from from the Tennessee game, everybody's wearing orange. Everybody's wearing orange with sweat stains and beer leftover from the day before. Their babies are orange, like the frame is orange. Everything in game day and post game day in Tennessee was Orange. Did you feel the earthquake? I was in the car.
Speaker 1: Did any of you feel it? Yes? I didn't feel it. My husband, I didn't feel it when we were just kind of like sitting around this morning too, when it hit and it got in the car and it's all over the news and everyone on social media from Fullerton to Burbank thousand, everyone felt it. I didn't. I kind of feel left out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was a nice welcome back to California to know that there was an earthquake, sure, and that the hills are on fire and we're all gonna die at some point. At Bjay's Restaurant and Brue House in Currito sits at eleven one one one eighty third Streets, so easy to get to right off the six oh five across from you know, the key of Soritos that's over there, and those car dealers and the mall is right there, so plenty of parking, plenty of plenty of space for you to come on out. The fallout, I guess you could say from the debate from Tuesday night, which by the way, I didn't watch it on Tuesday night. I was at the minor league baseball game and I had to sit during a while sitting waiting for an airplane in the Nashville Airport yesterday. What an awful person, I felt like, Yeah, and I couldn't I couldn't even enjoy the Hudson news stand because I was sitting there watching a presidential debate on my phone. I turned my phone over so no one could actually see you wish what I was listening.
Speaker 1: You had Carl's sign that said this is for work. I am not just recreationally watching a debate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not just killing time here.
Speaker 1: But did you feel like you needed a commercial break? Because I needed a commercial break and it just kept going and I was like, I need a break from this fresh hell.
Speaker 2: There were six it's the seven point one million viewers across seventeen different networks that watched that yesterday. That's well over the fifty one or so who turned in tuned into the Trump Biden debate back in June.
Speaker 1: So Trump supporters now begging him basically to have a second debate.
Speaker 3: He's got to clean that up.
Speaker 1: He's got to clean that up, you know. And I talked about it yesterday. It's like if you just stuck to inflation and the economy in the border, if you just stuck to those three things.
Speaker 2: Well, and it was funny because he started that way. He started with the border, and like he was injecting that into every answer, which is would have been a good tactic, but he couldn't maintain well.
Speaker 1: And he can parlay this whole narrative about ABC News not being fair and the moderators not calling her out on things and not calling her out on her flip flop issues and things like that. He can parlay that into getting a Fox News debate.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, yeah, I think so. Vice President Harris, by the way, is going to return to North Carolina today campaign trail. Wise, Trump is actually headed out west. He's at a place in Arizona today and then he will speak at a campaign fundraiser tonight.
Speaker 3: And the way, it's been.
Speaker 2: Described as an undisclosed location somewhere in La Tonight, tickets go from you know, thirty three hundred somewhere to about two hundred and fifty thousand, and then tomorrow morning's supposed to hold a press conference at a golf course in the RP.
Speaker 1: Even I just realized this was me. I was hearing voices and different voices than I usually hear in my head, and I just realized I had the volume up on my computer and it was playing the news reports. So I apologize.
Speaker 2: Blake Trolley is joining us. He has been out on these fire lines. Blake, you are You're checking out the biggest fire currently burning in the state of California.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, firefighters say they have made progress on this bridge fire guys, and that is thanks to lower temperatures and higher humidity. Airtakers and helicopters were able to attack this fire overnight help ground crews.
Speaker 6: Until visibility became two poorts. Interesting.
Speaker 5: This cooler weather and inversion helped ground crews, but it slowed aircraft because it's socked in a lot of the smoke coming off of this. Nonetheless, the plan today is to keep this fire from moving north. This is where the fire is active, so dozers are working to build lines between the fire and Pinion Hills.
Speaker 6: They're also working to keep this fire out of right Wood.
Speaker 5: Last night we saw those ground crews really busting their hump in Rightwood in the neighborhoods that have not been impacted. But nonetheless where you can see smoke coming down the hill off these trees and towards these homes. I saw ground crews just with shovels building these intense containment lines. Now, keep in mind, this fire so far has burned more than thirty homes and more than six cabins, and a lot of those cabins and a lot of these homes are in Mount Baldy. So while we talk about Rightwood and Pinion Hills, when you come over the hill to Mount Baldy, that's still also a very active situation where firefighters are actually trying to keep this fire from jumping Mount Baldy Road. They're keeping it to the west of Mount Baldy Road, and they're providing structural protection not only in the Mount Baldy village, but in those northern parts where you have a lot of homes.
Speaker 6: On lease land.
Speaker 5: And you know, those are a very high concern because I believe there's some challenges getting those homes insured. Speaking of the homes themselves, the occupants, how many people have been evacuating where they going? Yeah, so right now it's hard to tell where the people have been going. That said, between all of these communities, you have about ten thousand people evacuated. Just between Maulbaldi and Rightwood, you have about sixty seven hundred people. And then you've got it, got these outskirts or evacuation areas.
Speaker 6: So with that, you have about ten thousand people.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I went to an evacuation center this morning in Pomona. This was set up for people evacuating out of Mount Baldy. I didn't see too many people there. I just spoke with a local from Malbaldy. He told me he's actually staying in the Double Tree in Claremont. So I think there's a lot of scatter. As we know, a lot of people who live in these mountain communities have family members down here in the flatland as they call it, and I think a lot of them are staying with relatives or finding, you know, other places to stay.
Speaker 2: I love it. I do want to show I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're rusty man, back into it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The fires burned, fifty thousand acres, homes have burned. I went to an evacuation center and you're like, I love it.
Speaker 6: Let me let me give you something you will love.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 5: There is somewhat of a miracle that happened within this fire, and that is the resort of Mountain High. Mountain High has cameras set up and they always filmed the resort and they kind of I think they're really for snow monitoring. Anyways, while this fire was moving in on Rightwood and this thing was exploding massively, we saw video footage of flames coming up on Mountain High and starting to impact.
Speaker 6: Parts of the park. But what we're told.
Speaker 5: I just spoke with a park official this morning. He said the resort has largely survived. There was at the top of one chair lift that took on some damage. There was a patrol shack and another shed that were damaged. But nonetheless Mounta High things they're going to be able to open on time for.
Speaker 6: This this season.
Speaker 5: They say they really didn't take on as bad a damage as they were expecting.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: John mccauleay tells me they were sweating while watching this this footage too.
Speaker 4: We were very worried. We were watching things right along with the general public on the webcams that I you know, I personally could not believe what I was seeing. You know, to see your life's work go up in flames is you know, it's hard to describe. I think I was a vietnamb if anything, but really some of those first shots were the most sensational. And as we moved watch it move through the resort, it did so in such a fast moving, patchy way that I was somewhat optimistic that were going to make it through. And sure enough, you know that, combined with really really the hard, hard work of our employees and firefighters, that's a really safe the resort.
Speaker 5: Those employees act. We're blowing the snowmaker all over the property. They covered about one hundred acres, and they're largely crediting that with dampening the area and keeping the fire from really impacting the resort.
Speaker 3: Ive it.
Speaker 6: There you go, Gary, I love it.
Speaker 2: That was a more appropriate use, right, that would have been I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did that in Taho recently when there were fires, big fires up there.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you using those snow machines. Blake, great job, appreciate the report.
Speaker 6: All right, these guys, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think Blake smells like he's been out at that fire for three days. He just smells like, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, barbecue sauce.
Speaker 3: You can't get that out of your vehicle. No, it's in your clothes.
Speaker 2: You can you can wash your clothes, you take a shower, get it out of.
Speaker 3: Your hair and your nostrils and stuff.
Speaker 1: But you still get out for days. I don't miss that. Speaking of barbecue, what, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I stretched my stomach for the last two weeks, I know, and I got really hungry yesterday. Yes, I had brisket. I had brisk it, I had some great salmon, and just I'm.
Speaker 1: Totally looking forward to getting into the season and going to those barbecue places where you're there like two or three different types of meats, right, and you did. It's enough to feed a family of four on your plate. And you don't want to waste, waste, not want not, so you gotta finish. It's brisket.
Speaker 3: I've never known it to be a quitter. Yeh, earthquake this morning.
Speaker 2: It was a four point seven magnitude quake that struck in Malibu just about seven thirty. Stink to the Morning Show. Describe the earthquake.
Speaker 1: How'd that go?
Speaker 3: I was laughing out loud.
Speaker 2: I was just laughing out loud because Handle apparently never felt it. Neil felt it, but it was felt different for him than it did for Amy, and everybody was.
Speaker 3: Like I felt this, I felt.
Speaker 2: This, I felt this because they were all in different I'm getting.
Speaker 3: Text from people that says they felt it like this, and I just thought, this is this is what we do.
Speaker 1: Now, this is what we've always done in LA I know.
Speaker 3: And it should be.
Speaker 2: There should be about a two minute limit on did you feel it?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: And then maybe thirty seconds of it felt like rolling, jolting, jumping, squatting, whatever it is, and then was there any damage? Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then move on if there's no damage.
Speaker 2: There was a little bit of another earthquake.
Speaker 1: On Malibucanian, I believe, so rocks got a little crumbly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the debate, I haven't heard of one person spin it that Trump did a great job. Except for Donald Trump, I haven't heard. I mean I haven't really dug into Fox News or anything like that, but I haven't heard his surrogates or anybody say it was a great night for him. And now we're seeing how much it's going to cost. Because debates do not win elections, Debate performances do not win elections, asked and answered, all the experts will tell you the same thing. However, you know it wins elections. Money, money, money, money, And it looks like this has taken a toll on Trump's overall net work worth. They say it erased four hundred and sixty seven million dollars of Trump's net worth about a week before he can cash out all of his shares. This is, of course, his company, Trump Media, which trades under the ticker DJT. It fell as much as nineteen percent. Now listen, it's lowest point all year at fifteen thirty five.
Speaker 2: But if you can lose four hundred and how much sixty sevens.
Speaker 3: If you can lose four.
Speaker 2: Hundred and sixty seven million dollars and still function and still have a clean pair of underpants in your top drawer, I think you're okay. I think everything's going to be fine. They're talking about this having his value.
Speaker 3: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Bloomberg put his value at about sorry, not personal value, his financial worth at about six point five billion dollars, and the majority of that is tied up in that stake of DJT Media, his Trump Truth Social and that you know, with the shares, like you said, as low.
Speaker 3: As they are.
Speaker 2: That is a giant chunk of change to lose, But at this point it's just on paper that there's another headline today that says that Mark Zuckerberg could very quickly become the world's richest person period simply through the valuation of the companies. And until he cashes that stuff out, it's not like he's actually going to be the richest person or lived that way.
Speaker 1: That bloody mary looks good.
Speaker 2: Guys, do you guys put do you guys put distilled pickles in there?
Speaker 3: At all? No pickles, just celery.
Speaker 1: That's right, you got drunk on pickles in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Well that was a so every listen. I didn't realize how distilled liquor forward the entire state of Tennessee is. Oh yeah, I mean the whole Appalaysia, moonshine, bourbon, whiskey, all of that stuff. But every single restaurant, even like the gas stations, they've got their own brand of distilled spirits of some kind. And we did go to that moonshine shop right then downtown Gatlinburg, and it's actually it was a place that sent us. This would have been years ago. Remember old Boordop Blake. This feels like storytime and I could.
Speaker 1: Yes, get back, I like the story time old Boardoup.
Speaker 2: Blake had relatives in Tennessee, right, And I thought he was the one who brought us moonshine. No, but actually the company sent it to us for some reason, little tasters of little jars of like cherry moonshine, and it was.
Speaker 3: All I mean, it was very candy, like very sugar.
Speaker 1: I remember now, yeah.
Speaker 2: But that was the place, Old Smoky Distillery was the place that we went in Gatlinburg and had it had our tasting, and it was really great. It was really fun and it was very sugary.
Speaker 1: You know who makes great moonshine, as Dave Shaterra in the IT department.
Speaker 2: Now do we have a bottle of that in the office?
Speaker 3: And it feels like we do.
Speaker 1: So the first bottle he made us was back in the pandemic and we were drinking that on a Tuesday at about ten am because the world was shut down.
Speaker 2: That's why we were blind from mid twenty twenty through the first quarter of twenty one.
Speaker 1: And it was strong. I mean I remember taking one sip and being like, oh man, is that hair on my chest?
Speaker 3: Or what your eyelashes started going with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I so, I kind of have stayed away from it. We have a bottle of that in our office. Okay, if you're so inclined, if you're hooked on it now.
Speaker 2: And then my wife bought, of all things, she bought a taster, well, the little airplane size of peanut butter whiskey.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 2: It was really good. If im a shamed to say that, but it was really really good. Okay, So back to actual reality.
Speaker 1: Trump will speak at a private campaign fundraiser in La Is anybody here hosting it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Tickets start at three thousand, three hundred dollars. That's a weird price point, is that some sort of Larry Bird reference? Thirty three hundred dollars range up to two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Some of the perks associated with the higher ticket prices include a photo with Trump, preferred seating at the events like Carl and an invitation to a round table, the honor of being a co host as well.
Speaker 2: You get a co host the co host. Yeah. Then tomorrow morning, Trump is going to host a press conference down at RPV at the Trump golf course.
Speaker 3: It gets out to the Bay area.
Speaker 1: How's that going to work with RPV basically falling off the cliff.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know it's not all of Palace Verte, but that's a real big headache right now for the You.
Speaker 2: Know, what's really funny is to see coverage of that in other parts of the country because they're talking about they somehow associate the earthquakes that we've you know, we've had a couple, right we've had.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've had a few on the show.
Speaker 2: In the last couple of months where they've they've hit during our show, and that's unusual. I think in the eight years that we've we've only had a handful, and that we have a two or three in the span of a couple of months as unusual. But anybody east of Phoenix thinks that earthquakes are destroying the state of California and that the pace is picking up because they see these stories and you could see the giant you know, from the air, it looks like a giant scar and it looks like the old Superman movie where the San Andreas Fault was, you know, falling apart because of the nuclear weapon that Lex Luthor, I need sorry.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I like story time.
Speaker 2: I like nostalgia, one of Gene Hackman's best roles.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I liked him in that room when he.
Speaker 3: Was yelling Miss Tess Maker.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Nerdorama continues a.
Speaker 2: Couple of stories that we are we're following today. We mentioned that Donald Trump is going to be here in California. There's a fundraiser tonight in LA. He's going to be tomorrow at a press conference in RPV. Vice President Harris has taken her campaign to North Carolina. As of right now, the polling averages north Carolina put them at a at a dead heat. I've got breaking Harvey Weinstein news. He first of all, is not dead, although they said they said at some point his lawyers were saying he was pretty close to death. He's going to be indicted a new charges by a New York City grand jury. Prosecutors have told the Criminal Court today the new charges are under sealed. They have not gone into specifics.
Speaker 3: They said it is.
Speaker 2: Not connected to the rape conviction from twenty twenty that was overturned earlier this year. He still is expected to be recharged for those crimes. We have a bunch of stuff to give away before we get into the story about Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 3: There's a bunch of stuff to give away.
Speaker 2: Just to give you a layout of what's happening today here at Bjay's Restaurant in brew House and Critos. We have gift cards were given away. We have a couple of pairs of Dodgers tickets that we're giving away. We have a pair of tickets to the Chiefs Chargers game which is coming up.
Speaker 1: That's a great event.
Speaker 2: Three pairs of tickets to Sweet Caroline the Music of Neil Diamond starring Jay White at the Sorito Center for the Performing Arts, it's coming up. We all love Neil Diamond. Who doesn't love Neil Diamond. A pair of tickets to see Keith Urban also.
Speaker 3: At the iHeart Theater.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 2: We've got t shirts and hats and stuff like that we're going to give The.
Speaker 1: Chiefs Chargers is going to be Sunday, September twenty ninth.
Speaker 3: Is it a night game?
Speaker 1: It is an afternoon game.
Speaker 2: When do they start flexing the Sunday games? Is it late in the September? Oh much later in the season, all right?
Speaker 1: Speaking of the NFL, Shannon Sharp, Pro Football Hall of Famer, Denver Broncos, and ESPN personality lit up our screens yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Not everybody's screen.
Speaker 1: Well, I also did not. I don't watch people's Instagram lives for the most part. They're just silly. They're just people talking and when they're driving or what have you. This was not that.
Speaker 2: This you also have a football heavy algorithm.
Speaker 1: I do have idea. So it came up. It actually was an alert.
Speaker 2: It was an alert the home porn algorithm.
Speaker 3: I assume it.
Speaker 2: It's more football related than the homemade stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It is a van there is, and this sliver right now is they've overlapped and you've got Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe that's what it is. Because it came up as an alert while I was driving, and I, uh, and so I click. It's like Shannon Sharp goes viral for his Instagram live. I'm like, what did he do?
Speaker 2: Click?
Speaker 1: And all of a sudden the audio comes up, and now we can't. We cannot play the audio. We cannot, no, we cannot. There are children here, there are children in the cars.
Speaker 2: You just put that in there so I would listen to it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: You didn't expect me to play.
Speaker 1: You haven't heard it yet.
Speaker 2: No, Oh dude, I don't get it. Want you to hear.
Speaker 1: I want to protect you from that.
Speaker 3: I want to surprise you.
Speaker 2: And Shannon Sharp home sex tape.
Speaker 1: I I got it. I got it, and I watched it and then it did it did replay, it did replay. But it is I can't believe that it is not under some sort of censorship. I mean, it's you can hear. You can hear, you can hear.
Speaker 2: Like the thing not clapping her hands right now, that's the.
Speaker 3: Thing, because it's too realistic.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, all right, now.
Speaker 1: I see and now I'm bright red.
Speaker 3: Well, he says, I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 2: He said, someone that is extremely extremely private and me too, details heard for the entire world.
Speaker 1: And and and and there's and you can hear both of them talking, and they're sexy talk during the time. And and then so he comes out right away and says, my Instagram was hacked and my team is working very hard to find out. And it's like, bro, we you have been in the media since the eighties.
Speaker 2: Even Anthony Anthony Weiner said, I tried that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work right, obviously you if you know Shannon sharpet all, if you've watched him, that's his voice, that's that's it, right. And so now he's come out and said, I'm just really embarrassed, he said, someone that is extremely, extremely private and to have one of your most intimate details the audio heard for the entire world to hear. I'm embarrassed for a number of reasons.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize and I don't know why I'm surprised by this. He's a third person speaker. He refers to himself as Shannon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of people that count on Shannon to be professional at times.
Speaker 2: He says, I'm very disappointed in myself, not for the act. I think there are millions and billions of people of consenting age that engage in activities, but for the audio to be heard. I'm disappointed in myself. I let a lot of people down.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he came out and owned this because a lot of the chatter about this was good job, Shannon Sharp, fifty six years old, you still got it. I mean, yeah, that really was a lot of the chatter about it. So now he's like, Okay, well maybe it was me. Maybe I'll just take credit for that.
Speaker 3: I guess this.
Speaker 2: He does this show with Ocho Sinko. He does a show with Chad Johnson. These guys know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Emergency Nightcap.
Speaker 2: He says he did attest to Shannon Sharp's lack of technol life awareness, and he said during an episode of Nightcap that the three time Super Bowl champ has but dialed him in the past without even realizing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's You've got to control yourself. Youve got to control your phone.
Speaker 2: That's why you don't answer the phone. That's why the kids don't answer the phone these days. They're trying to protect their.
Speaker 1: Hearts from Shannon Sharp's porn.
Speaker 3: Maybe is it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, it is it was I was gonna say, is it porn?
Speaker 3: If he's doing it?
Speaker 1: I mean, if he's it's live real porn reality show. Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is Shannon Sharp calling somebody?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Brow?
Speaker 3: You don't answer it?
Speaker 1: What time is it?
Speaker 3: It could be time to go?
Speaker 1: It is time to go.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.