Speaker 1: They loved and.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you have found the only all night radio show that's live and actually entertaining thanks to Dave Scott, a dreaded I mean, a known comedian Canadian and who can update us on the wildfires which seem to be getting bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do. And you know, just south of us, near Colowna, British Columbia, my sister lives and she just got evacuated in the last couple of days because there's a new major wildfire or what I like to call bureaucracy fire in that area right now too. So it's a very humbling experience. But the good news is I've had two days without any forest fire smoke, so I'm pretty happy right now.
Speaker 2: I believe that the forest fires are so virulent and prevalent because those are chemical fires. They just happen to be chemicals on trees.
Speaker 3: And not only the chemicals that are being placed on trees, Walter, the glycipates that they are spraying, which they are said, you know, because when we put these chemicals out there, they always say, well, it's for the betterment of the environment. It's going to kill the pine beetles, an evasive species of bush and trees, and we're going to have more luscious and vibrant forest. But what they don't talk about is how these glycipates that they are throwing out there into the wilderness seem to dry out trees faster, live healthy trees really getting really getting dried out.
Speaker 2: Yes, whoa, the chemicals that are put on the trees to help them grow or to get rid of bugs are drying them out and making them more volatile.
Speaker 3: Well, we're not wanting to that because that would mean the government is wrong. Oh my god, right right, And you know how many times do we have to hear trust the science.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's amazing. The chemical which I can never pronounce, would you pronounce that for me again?
Speaker 3: It's called glycopates, glycophates.
Speaker 2: The glycopates that they spray on trees helps the trees grow, It helps the trees get rid of bugs and pests, and it dries them out and makes them more follidle.
Speaker 3: Well, to make a little bit of a correction there, it doesn't help them grow, but it does help contain evasive species of plants, of bush, of brush, of certain types of trees that are literally grow like weeds and they don't want that. We also have a big problem with pine beetle infestation here because you know, the last time you know, the trust me bro science is brought in something into our forest, it was a pine beetle in order that they brought over from I believe Asia, that was supposed to help eat or eradicate another species, but they ended up eating a bunch of trees and killing trees as well. So I think we just have to learn a lesson here. Let's just leave the bloody forest alone. Okay, Let's clean it up and leave it alone. That way we don't get these bureaucratic fires that are going on as we have going on right now in British Columbia.
Speaker 2: It's a positive historic fact that whenever mankind tries to engineer nature by using animals, plants, by using nature against itself, it never works out.
Speaker 3: You're right. But here's the other thing too, and the reason why. And look, I've been taking some heat. Even my old my own dad kind of snapped at me a little bit, and I said, when I called them, yeah, when I called them the bureaucracy fires. Because my dad's a boomer. He is somebody who still watches the news every night because the news is very accurate. They haven't seen the change in news broadcasts. And here's the thing about it that kind of upset him was when I brought up the fact. I said, Dad, do you remember that when you were up here last we saw that forest fire that had started out and we saw the fire trucks going up and he goes, yeah. I said, did you know that the fire trucks were told to stand back and not put it out?
Speaker 1: And what did he say?
Speaker 3: He goes, what are you kidding me? He goes, that's their job. I said, yes, And that is happening all across Canada with a lot of these forest fires. Is there are people who want to help, who are willing to help, people who have water trucks, fire departments, other firefighters. We're bringing in firefighters from all over the world. We just got to a shipment of firefighters from Mexico to come up here and help battle the blazes. Okay, why do we not allow water bombers to fight the fires at night? I know it's more dangerous, okay, but why aren't they fighting them at night when these things during a wind can move anywhere from five to twenty miles in a night if the wind picks up. Because what a lot of people don't know is that forest fires create their own atmospheres where you could have fire, tornadoes, lightning storms, raided storms, and a lot of wind storms. A lot of people don't realize that. So why are we not doing more? It sounds like simple mathematics, where two plus two should equal four, but in the government way of doing things, two plus two equals one point two six seven eight, five three six infinity.
Speaker 2: It's it's terrifying and bizarre, and it's it's fascinating how weather creates its own I'm sorry, forest fires create their own weather because they're they're so huge and they're so hot, absolutely terrifying. Therefore, there's no news here that these are getting smaller. They're continuing and getting bigger.
Speaker 3: But the interesting part, and mark my words, I want you to mark this on your calendar.
Speaker 1: Marketing.
Speaker 3: By Labor Day, it'll be done Labor day, Yeah, it'll all be done.
Speaker 2: Yes, and tell us the mystery of that. Tell us what happens on labor Day.
Speaker 3: A lot of the forest fire up here in Canada, school doesn't start until after labor Day. It's not like many states in the US where you're starting school in August, which is stupid. Up here, it starts after Labor Day, which is correct. And a lot of the firefighters are summer, our summer firefighters, and they are students, university students, kids who just graduated from high school, maybe they're going to college or a trade school. And it's always amazing how the fires seem to be fully contained or wrapped up by Labor Day before the kids go back to school.
Speaker 2: Well, we've learned a lot today about the fires. Let me just sum it up. Because you're doing a great job as a journalist. You're a great broadcaster and journalist, and you have a strange beard. And the graphics that you use, the AI graphics to promote your promote your various activities, are stunning. I'm really proud of you. I'm really impressed with your graphics. That's that's every now and then I have this fantasy, No, not that fantasy. I have an AI fantasy, and I try to do things with AI not even close, like what are you doing? Even even like my fourteen year olds go no dad, Dad, no, just no dad, and they discourage me. It's it's very upsetting. But what we've learned is very valuable stuff. The chemicals sprayed on trees to to keep away bugs and to keep away bugs mostly, I guess, and so that they can grow those chemicals dry out the trees and make them more susceptible to fire. That's amazing to me. And then the next thing we've learned is that when firetrucks show up from local municipalities to do what they're supposed to do, which is to put out the fire, they're told to stand down by secret government forces. That's amazing. And then the best part is that these fires are often managed by college students, and they need a lot of college students to manage these fires. And then by Labor Day the college students go back to school fires mysteriously put out. Have I got it down here.
Speaker 3: In my conspiratorial way. I think you nailed it on the head.
Speaker 2: All right, conspiracies are key. Now please share with us your extraterrestrial Bigfoot. The scientists refuse to test the DNA of Bigfoot. That was quite a story.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to go back into the UFO world here for a second, because he was a good friend of yours and mine. Ross cultares Ross has come out and basically said, you know, and I have mentioned this on this segment many a times, that there was allegedly a prepared speech that President Trump was going to potentially be reading that we are not alone in the universe. Well, Ross has come out on News Nation and basically said, yeah, that letter doesn't exist. His sources are telling him that the whole idea that Trump was going to come out and give UFO disclosure to the American public was just a ruse. It is not going to happen. There is no speech written at this time regarding this subject, although the President continues to move towards disclosure by allowing people who've worked in government and for the military to go against their NDAs and actually talk to Congress people and other UFO groups within the Pentagon behind the curtain, not in front of the curtain where you and I get access to him, but behind the curtain. That there is no plan right now that there will be any UFO speech that we are not alone in our universe. Now, for us in the UFO world, this is old hat. We're like, well, of course he's not going to make a speech that would you know, that would not be healthy for a lot of people, and I think that's really what it's coming down to. So on one end, they're kind of trying to kill this story, in my opinion, on one side, while still promoting the UAP aspect, which is unidentified anomalist phenomena, in order to try and say, hey, we're going to be giving you what we know, like Walter Cronkite's speeches and interviews along the UFO subject, to keep the subject going publicly because it has been positive press for the government, but as far as getting to the real Nicholin Dime aspect, because in my opinion, there is a difference between UFO and you a P. The government term you a P being man made object. We want the UFOs, we want the aliens, we want the flying saucers, and that just seems to be something that there's trying to skirt around again, do.
Speaker 2: You have any other updates? We must cover it now, mister Scott.
Speaker 3: I'm tapped out. I hate to tell you that, boss, but I'm tapped out for you.
Speaker 2: Then you better tell us how to find you, reach you and go to your store.
Speaker 3: Well, you can go to space out Radio dot com where we have our great store which includes the Walter M. Sterling UFO T shirt where Walter is flying a UFO. I just put on a new T shirt up there too that if you're no Devil's in Wyoming. From close Encounters to the third time, there is a big debate on whether or not that is actually a rock or it's just a giant tree stump. You know. Me being on the conspiratorial side, I like to think of it as a tree stump. So you can go get your team stump T shirts there. Now.
Speaker 2: Well, it's fascinating what you just explained. That those mountains with the flat tops that are huge and look weird as though they were formed by like stalagmites. There's a popular mystery which is that those may not be rock formations at all. They may be petrified trees, giant petrified trees that were cut down tens of thousands of years ago. This is the new theory and it's fascinating, all right, Dave Scott, good friend of the show. Thank you very much for sharing this time with us. On the other side of midnight, I'm Walter Sterling coming up in just seconds. We're gonna have new information and updates about that poor little girl. Who was on a cruise ship with her parents and mysteriously disappeared, and every couple months there's a new theory about what happened to her, where she went. In my opinion, those parents acted spooky, scary, terrifying all of this and you Walter Sterling the Other Side of Midnight from the Red Apple Audio Networks.
Speaker 4: Portuguese police have told BBC Panorama they have apologized to the parents of Madeline McCann for the way they handled the case. Three year old Madeline went missing during a family holiday in Portugal in two thousand and seven. Her parents were initially questioned as suspects.
Speaker 5: After seventeen long years, Madeline McCann has finally been found, shocking the world once again. Her disappearance in two thousand and seven from a vacation home in Portugal left everyone wondering if the truth would ever come to light. Over the years, her case became one of the most famous unsolved disappearances, with countless investigations but no soliday answers what really happened. After all these years, we will uncover the hidden quarters of the case that nobody wants you to know about. Carlson's big reveal on Maline. Carlson's recent revelation suggests there might be a woman who closely resembles the age progressed images of Maline, which has reignited interest and hope around the case. This new development could potentially bring an end to years of waiting and wondering. For her family, The thought of finally finding Maline alive brings a mix of emotions, from relief to an overwhelming sense of anticipation. The impact of such a discovery would be huge, not just for her family, but for everyone who has followed her story over the years. It challenges the sorrow in despair that have clouded this case, offering a glimmer of hope that she might still be found. Before we dive into this revelation, it's clear that what's been uncovered could be far more shocking than anyone ever imagined, and this might not be the only surprise waiting to be revealed. If this woman really is Maline, questions about how she lived unnoticed for so many years begin to surface. Was she taken and hidden away? Has she been living a life under a different identity, unaware of her real past. Each possibility opens up a range of scenarios each filled with its own set of dramatic implications. The media frenzy following Carlson's announcement has put Maline's story back in the spotlight. The involvement of public figures and celebrities over the years has kept her case in the public eye, but this new potential breakthrough could be what finally helps crack it open. Now with the possibility of her being found, the conversation shifts towards justice and finding out what really happened. Initially, suspicion fell on her family, and over the years, various suspects have come and gone without any definitive answers. If the woman identified by Carlson really is Maline, it could help solve the long standing question of her whereabouts, can possibly lead to those responsible for her disappearance. Beyond finding out what happened, there's the consideration of Maline's psychological well being.
Speaker 6: The other side of the minute.
Speaker 2: The money, Did you hear the cut I asked you to play? Could you play that cut? Sixteen? That's what I said in the talkback? Do you turn down the talk pack when I'm done talking? I guess so. All right, let's talk to Martin in New York Martin. Welcome to the Other Side of Midnight with Walter Sterling.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hi, Hi Walter, Good morning sir.
Speaker 2: How are you man excited to talk to you as any girl would be.
Speaker 7: Well, anyway, yes, I'm thinking. I'm thinking that the gen Z is like too scared to talk to people who talk to their their peers. They're just scared to do it. Is too bad. It's a shame. And uh, you know, as far as uh COVID COVID, that was just inconvenience for me, Man, I had. I had to go in the store. I had to wear a mask. That's all it meant to me. I had to go in the store, I had to put on a stupid mask. And I went house hunting and I found a house. During that time, well everybody else was listening to propaganda, sitting at home doing nothing, whatever they were doing, and uh, I was out looking for a house. I found a house. And uh, you know the problem today people listen to this propaganda day in day out, and they believe it. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Do you smoke cigarettes? Huh do you smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 7: Why what do you ask?
Speaker 2: Do you smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 7: Maybe I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you smoked cigarettes. Why why did you start?
Speaker 7: Why did I start? I don't remember why I started, but I don't want to stop.
Speaker 2: That's because you listened to the propaganda of the cigarette industry and your friends in high school. Right.
Speaker 7: I make my own cigarettes. I make them with a machine at top machine. I get the tobacco and the tubes and I make them myself.
Speaker 2: Terrifying. That's all terrifying, Martin. But thank you for thank you for sharing your hobby with us. Thanks for calling eight hundred and eight four eight nine two to two two with Jay. You're on the other side of midnight? Which side are you on? Jay? Which side are you on? Which side of min.
Speaker 8: Are you on the coolest side of midnight?
Speaker 2: And who decided that?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Why do you think you're on the coolest side of Why? Why do you think so?
Speaker 8: Because I want to be cool?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Where in the Poconos are you?
Speaker 8: I am about five miles from Pocono Raceway.
Speaker 2: The loudest noise on a Sunday. Yeah, one of the things when they were excited about Pocono Raceway going in there about seventy years ago, they didn't remember the noise.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but it's it's tolerable. I can hear it from my house.
Speaker 2: What do you what do you have to report?
Speaker 9: Jay?
Speaker 2: What do you have to report?
Speaker 8: So Dave Scott keeps palling a glycer feet and it's glycosie.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god you called in with that. Do you have anything else?
Speaker 7: Does?
Speaker 2: Do you have anything else to report?
Speaker 8: So that's what's that's the main ingredient in roundup. And it's it's a non specific herbicite. So whatever you sprayed on dies and then it would dry up and become tender.
Speaker 2: But wait, but wait, that's the main ingredient in round up, the billion dollar lawsuit round up. Yeah, that's the main ingredient. Therefore, the symptoms Parkinson's that round up caused. It's not alleged it caused they lost that lawsuit. That's what's in the fire forest fire smoke.
Speaker 3: Could be. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I do know that it's a it's a billions of dollar industry for Canada is timber wood products. So I don't know why they would be negligent on getting these fires out. It's for protecting lively, its jobs and money for the for the country.
Speaker 2: All right. I have a suggestion as to why they would would you like to hear it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Those forests in Canada are predominantly privately owned. Those are crops, and they're owned by a handful of incredibly rich guys, families that have owned them for centuries and are owned by very eccentric CEOs. And it may well be a competitive act.
Speaker 1: It may be.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're in competition with that forest. Let's burn that forest down.
Speaker 8: Yeh.
Speaker 3: That's sickening.
Speaker 2: It is sickening. And I'm not saying it's a fact, it's a radio fact. It's just an amazing possibility, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yep, thanks, When you talk about it, like a forest fire we had in our neighborhood. There's maybe forty houses and we all have wooded lots, and there's like a strip of forest that runs on either end of the development. And we had a brush fire a few years ago, and that brush fire was going in every direction. When the first fire truck came deep, he was too big of a truck to get close enough to the fire. And I helped the guy. You know, we got rakes and started putting out the fire, but it was going in every direction and old tree stumps, rotten, old tree stumps were catching on fire just from.
Speaker 3: The leaf litter.
Speaker 8: And you know we had it going unchecked, it would have streams would have eventually called on fire.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I appreciate the call, Thanks very much, Jay william Let's play cut thirteen and then cut fourteen, thirteen, then fourteen. It's tight as a drum. Let me tell you what I can't hear. You have to talk into the talkback. You have to make it louder.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: That's great. Let's go to the street and let's visit our friends who just graduated from college. These are recent college grads. We've asked them for some man on the street questions to get a senses to what they've learned in college, what their degree is worth.
Speaker 1: What species are we? I really don't know what that means. I don't even know that word. What species are we homosexuals? Name one continent, continent? It's got to be I feel like, tell us how you feel like.
Speaker 2: The North Pool?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: A continent is a.
Speaker 10: Place, A continent is a place. This podcast studio is a place. Is this a continent?
Speaker 9: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Just name name one of the continents. I don't know what name? How about this name one. Oh, the United Kingdom is that one? Is that a continent?
Speaker 10: How many states are in the United States of America?
Speaker 1: I don't know, like fifty sixty something fifty sixty. Name two countries in Europe, Russia and Bolivia, Germany and Iraq, Iraq. Okay, just one more, just for fun. Arabian people, Arabian.
Speaker 10: People, Arabian people, Right, that's not even a country. How many planets are in our solar system?
Speaker 2: We'll say like five.
Speaker 1: I think there's about like seven or six planets. What do you think?
Speaker 11: Nine?
Speaker 1: American Radio.
Speaker 11: There was a light bulb hovering maybe about two stories high. We were amazed. I mean, we've never seen anything like it. It was glowing.
Speaker 12: And then as it rose, it fired these rods of light. Everyone was focused on this thing, but for some reason, my brothers tend.
Speaker 1: To look to the right.
Speaker 12: My brother saw this orange orb and it seemed to have this roll to it, almost like it like something like an ocean wave, is the way he describes it. Kind of like the inside of this thing was moving and turning.
Speaker 11: As we're rolling along, the atmosphere got really close. Everything was dead quiet.
Speaker 12: We felt like we were underwater. We could feel like a pressure change. So my mother she pulled off to the side of the road.
Speaker 6: Windows were open.
Speaker 12: It was about ninety degrees that night. We all started looking at the side of the car Raandma's looking out. Everyone's looking at you know, where is this white sphere that we saw moments ago?
Speaker 1: And then soon then bang, you know, my.
Speaker 12: Mother notices this thing first in the sky and she's like, my god, what is that?
Speaker 11: There was a disc shape object hovering there.
Speaker 13: There's a really famous mystery called the d'atlav Pass, and it's about these nine really experienced hikers in the fifties who are going for what's called their Level three mountaineering tests, and you're effectively timed. You have to start on a particular day and time, and they have people set up along the way the schedule checkpoints, if you will, and so they brought cameras with them. They set off on this journey and they reached the first checkpoint, but they didn't make it to a second checkpoint, and there was a protocol where if they missed a checkpoint, there's this big search that goes out to make sure they're okay.
Speaker 1: The army gets involved and.
Speaker 13: They go and follow the route to find the hikers, and they come across these prints in the snow that led down the mountain, and some of the prints were bare feet, some had one shoe and one barefoot, and it's all nine at the hikers. And they find three of the hikers and they're all deceased. And there's one who's naked. There's one who was draped over one of the branches up in one of the trees, and there's these deep gougees on the tree, as if some animal had been scratching at this tree. There's more footprints that lead away from those three, and the footprints lead where the other six hikers were.
Speaker 1: And they're all deceased as well.
Speaker 13: And the women were wearing men's clothing and vice versa. Some of their clothes had trace levels of radiation, and some of them had parts of their face removed. It looked like lips, snow's ears that almost looked like surgical precision removal. There was a person in there who their chest had basically been caved in, and it was deduced that the impact it would have taken would have been equivalent to a speeding car smashing into at full speed. But there's no sign of anything that could have done this damage. And suddenly the Soviet government says, up, We're going to shut this investigation down. All we know is that the nine hikers who died died from an unknown, unnatural force sealed.
Speaker 2: The Soviet government is much better at containing secrets then we will ever be. There's a Apple series, Apple TV series that's available right now. I don't binge watch, but I started to watch one episode of this and then I had to watch the next one and the next one. And it's called Star City. And I watched all eight episodes in one sitting because I couldn't get up. And the story is so compelling. There is no star in Star City. There's no celebrity you've heard of before in Star City. That's how powerful the story is. And the story is an alternative history. Here's the alternative history that Russia got to the Moon first. And Star City is their Cape Canaveral, It's their Cape Kennedy. It's where all the scientists, all the workers work together creating what goes on the Moon into the planets, and just like us, it's way into the woods where they actually launch anything, but the community of scientists that put it together is they're located in Star City. That is in fact a fact star City, and I was always very jealous of that. When I heard about Star City, I went, that's a much cooler name than Cape Canarol. Why don't we have that name. The story it isn't about the Russians getting to the moon first. It's the story about the Russians getting to the moon first and everything that happened in Russia after that, what happened in Russia after they got to the moon first, And what we learn is how the Soviet Union worked. It's the best social studies film I've ever seen about how did the security work in Russia and how does it still work potentially. But when it was the Soviet Union, you did not want to live there. Whenever we go back to Lee Harvey Oswald, why the hell did he go live in the Soviet Union? It be easy from the perspective of today to think, oh, well, it's just has really bad weather, but it's not such a bad place to live. It's a lot like us in many ways. Blah blah blah blah. Well, it wasn't then in the nineteen sixties to live in to leave America and go live in the Soviet Union would be like leaving America today and going to live in North Korea. Would anybody consider that? No, nobody would consider going to live there now at all. And you and I are on the air in Chicago on WGN Lenny in Westchester, Welcome to the other side of midnight.
Speaker 14: Hello Lenny, Well, so you have the best show who talk radio period.
Speaker 2: Lenny, very nice man, very nice.
Speaker 14: Before I get to Rush, I just want to say some to people, because you've got a small audience. Doctor Francis Collins, doctor Deborah Birch, and doctor Rochelle we Linskey. And communist China is sending the virus to America in December and January of twenty twenty is never mentioned. They just go after the ki b lorel. Now get it to China and running Russia. First of all, people should know that we bailed Russia out. They couldn't even feed themselves. We had to send thousands and tons of wheek there in the nineteen seventies. We gave them out a computer technology and we bailed them out. Well, they would just be I don't know what they would be. They would just be a poor country an the third World. Poor country, and the same thing with China. We brought China into the world. They blamed Mixon, but really it was Clinton who gave China the most most fated trading status, and he pushed them into the World Trade Organization, which turned China into a superpower economically. And plus all our companies self comfortable going there after that happened. They don't have to worry about laws and regulations and pollution controls. You know, it's just the wild west of everything. So these countries really whatn't even exist if it wasn't for us. But I would like to say that Russia is a country, is a weird country. They like, they don't care. It's like a million of their eighteen year old guys die on the battlefield or get wounded. They like looking at our military technology and they get to take a good look at it. With Ukraine getting all of that stuff there, they brought the North Koreans to help them in the Ukraine ward. They now have Africans fighting for them in there too. So it's just it's crazy when you think about it. But these countries really done nothing without us. And you know, getting back to the COVID and everything, people say like it was a bad chess cold and then the same people say they killed. You know, the key killed millions of people. You can't have it both ways. It has to be one of the other. They start, you know what is these people who keep repeating the key buel staying, they start to sound like the nine to eleven.
Speaker 15: Inside job. That's exactly who they sound like. Now you know, fout she could not have done this by himself.
Speaker 11: She left.
Speaker 15: There's no way he does. The vaccine itself was old Trump. They don't even say it operation warp speed. And these people say, oh, I took the vaccination. Well, you know there was three of them. Which one did you take? It would be interesting to know too.
Speaker 2: Minerval, the minerval one. I took the minerval one. Lenny, This is a lot of information. I don't know if my data brain can take this, Lenny. The only question I have for you that you didn't covers who What do you think happened to that little girl on the cruise ship with her parents? How did she disappear? What was that about? You know?
Speaker 14: But it's odd bullish when you hear on a cruise ship. I mean, if she doesn't get off with them, and they don't they do a full search of the ship. Right, somebody could have kidnapped them of a passenger who was on vacation.
Speaker 3: It could have been an inside job.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's weird, Lenny, thanks for the call. You know, it's the weirdest thing about that case is that the parents left. If my kid was kidnapped in a foreign country, I think it was Portugal. My kid was kidnapped in a foreign country, I'd still be living in that country. I would not leave that country until I found out what happened to my child. They left after a couple days. And the thing that the mother apparently said right before that kid disappeared or right after, no, right after they found out the kid had disappeared, they said, oh they got her. What, Oh they got her. Now, maybe the father was a creep, Maybe he owed the mob money. That's never been explored. What we know is that she said they got her. There was somebody after that family. There was something that that family hadn't done or did do, or the worst case scenario, which I certainly wouldn't dismiss I would have dismissed at the time. But now that we know about Jeffrey Epstein's operas. They may have sold that child. She was prime pedophile meat, little blonde thing, prime meat. And for whatever psycho reason, they may not have wanted that child. And I bet they were told thousands of things about the kid'll be safe, she'll be fine, she won't even know Da da da. You don't know what lies they were told. Mike and Saint Louis. Welcome to the other side of midnight. Which side are you on, Saint Louis, Missouri? That's the side of midnight that you're on. Congratulations, What do you have to report?
Speaker 9: Okay, you mentioned a while ago they've never found a dinosaur. Well, it seems me. I would estimate about thirty years ago, me and my wife were on vacation and on our way out of Oregon into Utah, there was a town named Dinosaur, Utah, and they had a a huge dinosaur. I would say it was probably as big as my house. It's like I said, it's thirty years ago, but it was huge, and it had the whole dinosaur bones embedded in the side of this mountain. They had built a some sort of a building over it and made a museum out of it. They even let us go up and touch the bones.
Speaker 2: They did let you go up and touch the bones.
Speaker 9: Yes, And I have never heard of that since now I had looked it up on the map, and there is a town dinosaur Utah.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, Well, well thanks for the call, Mike. I appreciate the call. I don't think they've ever found a complete dinosaur skeleton, nor have they ever said this could not have been a dragon? Easy to conf It would seem to me easy to confuse the dragon with a dinosaur. And there's a lot of cultural and religious symbolism attached to dragons, the fire breathing dragon. There may be reasons the scientific community does not want to go there. The scientific community, I believe, made up an animal and called it a dinosaur that do not breathe fire. And they also keep talking about them being herbiforbes, herbo forbes. How the hell did they know if they're herbifore? How the hell did they know if dinosaurs are vegetarians so that we view them more kindly than if they would eat our dog on site, or if they'd eat us on site. And the timeline has always puzzled me. What you're telling me? Two hundred and fifty million years ago. Those things existed. I think they've existed till very recently. And Michelle Gibson, Michelle Gibson one of our frequent guests who's a real scientist, a real researcher. She believes very much that our timeline has been screwed up, that centuries have been added to our history in order to make things further away than they were. She says the Holy Roman Empire ended around the time of the American Revolution. That's what she says. She says that empire ended around Now. This is not a kook like me. This is a woman who's done her homework, has researched her life, has researched science, and she believes that the mystery is our calendar is a total lie. That's right, our calendar is a lie. And for many reasons, the Holy Roman Empire continued until seventeen fifty. Let's just think about that and the other thing that she believes that I totally makes sense. When you were a kid and you saw really old buildings and it said it didn't say erected by, it didn't say built by, it said founded by. What do you mean founded by?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Do you mean it was founded by She says, yeah, that's what it means. They found those buildings, the train stations, the library, they found those buildings. I'll tell you a great mystery about the Carnegie libraries. All over all over the country right now, as you know, there are Carnegie libraries. Andrew Carnegie spent most of his fortune building public libraries throughout America. What's fascinating about the Carnegie libraries is he decided what the books should be. He was very interested in us having very pragmatic practical books. There weren't a lot of philosophy books in there. But there was one other condition that every place he built a library. Listen to this, every place he built a library, there's a room. There's a big room in the basement, and it's locked. None of them are open. It exists in every Carnegie library. There's a significant room in the basement that's not unlocked and it's not used. But it was mandatory for the construction of that library. It was mandatory for him to give that city a library that that was in the plans. They had to build this room and it's under lock and key to this day. Amazing. Here's my phone number we can talk. I'm right about the dragons. Eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two eight hundred eight four eight nine two to two two. Let's see what shall we? What shall we?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at that, hey bill? Play Please play cut four, and then please play cut six, cut four and cut six whenever you're ready, sir, cut four and cut six, and you and I.
Speaker 6: Stal great time to be a movie fan right now. If you went to the theater this weekend, you took part in the biggest domestic box office weekend of all time. A big part of that obviously Spider Man brand New Day. We're going to talk about the records that it was able to break, but also the Odyssey still selling out IMAX screens. I went at six in the morning on Saturday. Even that screening almost sold out. These Spider Man numbers are crazy. It took over all of the large formats other than Imax this weekend, rpx X, D, Dolby. Everything was Spider Man. And so the Odyssey still making fifty one million dollars domestically closing in on one billion, will surpass that may become the number one R rated movie of all time. It's a smashing success. But Spider Man is two million dollars away from becoming the biggest opening weekend domestically of all time, and we'll stick it second worldwide almost two a billion dollars. Soyventers in Game made one point two billion dollars opening weekend worldwide, right, Spider Man made nine hundred and twenty seven so still very close to a billion. Now domestically, this is where I want to focus. We're two million away three hundred and fifty five million dollars opening weekend, three hundred and fifty seven million dollars Avengers in Game made. Now, these are estimates, right, so that number could still increase. If it gets that three million dollar increase, Spider Man Brand New Day is the biggest movie ever opening weekend, and so can we do? Can we go back to the theater one more time? You're asking me estimates usually low ball a bit. I think it gets there. I believe it becomes the number one domestic opening of all time. Movies are breaking records right now. Mawana What Happened Man also this year is projected to be the best box office here of the decade, going from two billion in twenty twenty to nine point nine billion, very close to that eleven point three billion in twenty nineteen. So our movies back is the box office back? It sure looks like it, But again, a big part of that is Spider Man, and I don't blame people for going.
Speaker 4: Portuguese police have told BBC Panorama they have apologized to the parents of Madeline McCann for the way they handle the case. Madeline went missing during a family holiday in Portugal in two thousand and seven. The parents were initially questioned as suspects.
Speaker 5: After seventeen long years, Madeline McCann has finally been found, shocking the world once again. Her disappearance in two thousand and seven from a vacation home in Portugal left everyone wondering if the truth would ever come to light. Over the years, her case became one of the most famous unsolved disappearances, with countless investigations but no solid answers what really happened After all these years, We will uncover the hidden quarters of the case that nobody wants you to know about. Carlson's big reveal on Maline. Carlson's recent revelation suggests there might be a woman who closely resembles the age progressed images of Maline, which has reignited interest and hope around the case. This new development could potentially bring an end to years of waiting and wondering. For her family, The thought of finally finding Maline alive brings a mix of emotions, from relief to an overwhelming sense of anticipation. The impact of such a discovery would be huge, not just for her family, but for everyone who has followed her story over the years. It challenges the sorrow in despair that have clouded this case, offering a glimmer of hope that she might still be found. Before we dive into this revelation, it's clear that what's been uncovered could be far more shocking than anyone ever imagined, and this might not be the only surprise waiting to be revealed. If this woman really is Maline, questions about how she lived unnoticed for so many years begin to surface. Was she taken and hidden away? Has she been living a life under a different identity, unaware of her real past. Each possibility opens up a range of scenarios, each filled with its own set of dramatic implications. The media frenzy following Carlson's announcement has put Maline's story back in the spotlight. The involvement of public figures and celebrities over the years has kept her case in the public eye, but this new potential breakthrough could be what finally helps crack it open. Now with the possibility of her being found, the conversation shifts towards justice and finding out what really happened. Initially, suspicion fell on her family, and over the years, various suspects have come and gone without any definitive answers. If the woman identified by Carlson really is Maline, it could help solve the long standing question of her whereabouts and possibly lead to those responsible for her disappearance. Beyond finding out what happened, there's the consideration of Maline's psychological well being.
Speaker 2: Vic Ferrari is a retired New York City Police detective and I asked Vic question today. I said, Vic, what's the most mysterious case that you did not solve that haunts you? And Vic ferraris going to share that answer with us coming up in just second on the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 1: It's the other side of Midnight.
Speaker 16: Confessions of a retired NYPD detective starring Big Ferrari.
Speaker 6: On the Other Side of Midnight. It's the Other Side of Midnight Confessions of a Retired NYPD Detective starting Ferrari.
Speaker 1: On the Other Side of Midnight.
Speaker 16: Hey Walter on tonight's episode of Confessions of a Retired Detective. I'd like to talk a little bit about a case that I had that haunts me to this day. Around two thousand and four, I got a telephone call from a Manhattan District attorney who asked me to do him a favor. And we had gone back and forth, me doing him a favor of him doing me a favor, and he said, listen, I got a murder suspect I'm looking for and I want to see if you can help me find him. And I says, well, don't you have Manhattan NORTHUS South homicide looking He goes, yeah, he goes, but the more people looking for this guy, the better.
Speaker 8: I go.
Speaker 16: What's his story? He goes, Well, the FBI is sneaking around with this, like, so, what do you need me for? He goes, because if the FBI finds him before I do, they're going to steal the case from me. Basically, there was a crew of guys out in Long Island, and they were robin banks and armored cars. They were in everything, selling steroids, you name it. These guys who were into it in Long Island, so much so that John Gotti Junior actually sent an emissary to shake them down. Anyway, during one of these armored car heights, one of the guys got trigger happy and killed an armed courier. Well that's bad for business because whenever you're getting involved with into state trucking or bank robberies, that brings in the FEDS. So the leader of this gang, a guy by the name of Christian Tarantino, he kills one of the guys and his crew, a guy by the name of Louis Drvil. He takes his problems are over when another guy by the name of Vincent Gardjulo, who actually is d Snyder from Twist and Sisters brother in law, tries to blackmail him, saying, and I know what you did, and if you don't give me some money, I'm going to retch out for the murder and the bank heist.
Speaker 6: He says, no problem.
Speaker 16: Well, this guy tarantine was no one to be messed around with, and he owned a bunch of gyms and he convinced this kid by the name of Justin Bressman to kill Vincent Gardjulo. So one morning, as Vincent Gardjulo went to his construction job in the Lower West Side of Manhattan, Justin Bressman, who was supposedly going to be paid thirty something thousand dollars, walks up to him first thing in the morning and shoots him twice in the face with a silence or a quipped pistol and kills Vincent Guardjulo. Well, when I got the phone call from the District Attorney, he tells me, Justin Bresman, the guy who's wanted for the murderer of Vincent Gardulo, is missing and his father's telling anyone who will listen he was missing. So I find out that his car turned up burned in Brooklyn, but his credit cards, banking phone calls, everything stops a couple of days after that car turns up burnt. So I tell the Manhattan District Attorney, I said, listen, this guy actually is either he pulled the ultimate Houdini or he's dead. So the DA thank me for my time, and I says, I got cases piling up.
Speaker 6: He goes, no problem.
Speaker 16: I retire he retires, I forget about the case. A couple of years ago, I google it and I find out that Christian Tarantino wound up getting life in jail for the bank robbery, a couple of murders, and conspiracy to have Justin Brestman killed. But they couldn't get him on the murder charge because they never found the body. What happened to Justin Bressman to this day, I never know, and Christian Tarantino, who's serving life in jail, sure ain't talking.
Speaker 6: For more behind the scenes NYPD.
Speaker 16: Stories, be sure to pick up my new book, NYPD Behind the Blue Wall of Silence, available on Amazon. I'm retired Detective turned off the Vic Ferrari with Walter Sterling on the other side of Midnight