Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Can you dig as you dig?
Speaker 3: Adds, ladies, gentlemen, friends, pos, lurkers, regulars, gm O people, organic people, room in battles.
Speaker 2: Why to what? All right, ladies and gentlemen, friends and foes, lurkers and regulars U g m O people. Are we ready for more gm O people out there, because I hear they're working on some new GMO stuff to GMO people with welcome well and of course organic people. I don't know if I said that, but welcome to the boiler room. I'm your host, my call Science Hesher. I'm Brian McClain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas. Thank you for joining us tonight out there on YouTube, Rumble Rock, Finn and X. Wonderful to have you here with us for this live broadcast. It is January the twenty third. We are what three days into the new administration here, and I don't know if you've noticed it or not, but there's a palpable change in reporting out there in the media, all very weird, from very mainstream stuff like Saturday Night Live all the way to Fox, CNN. All that stuff, some good, some bad, and some ugly, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the uglies. We like to watch out for here in the boiler room is technocracy and technocratic abuse. So that's one of the things we've had our eyes on. So much going on, I don't even think we're going to be able to get to all of it tonight, but yeah, I think myself and my guests have absorbed almost a near lethal dose of mass media cartel and social media cartel feeds over the last I don't know decade, but in particular, this last week or two has been bananas quite frankly, this whole twenty three days since the year kicked off with an exploding cyber truck, a vehicle attack, fires in La So much crazy stuff going on. Also, it's been very cold here in Texas. How's everybody doing out there? I think it's been cold in a lot of places, really cold in some places. So we had our pipes burst the other night when it was in the twenties here, so definitely feeling it. But hopefully everybody's staying warm out there. I did see a lot of notifications about power being down and all that, So all the best everybody out there experiencing this lovely winter snow in Florida. Snow in Houston, really really interesting stuff. But let's say hello to the crew tonight. We've got Adam.
Speaker 4: Clark aka Rucas joining us.
Speaker 2: Rucas, what's up? And welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 4: Yes, hi, how's going? Totally totally ready for this? I mean yeah, we're winning over here so much. I almost forgot we were doing boiler room and everything. Sorry, folks, wearing a hat and you know, whatever, it is, what it is. So let's just do the thing because I've got a lot to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we definitely do. All right, let's welcome Jamie Hanshaw. Got Jamie Hanshaw joining us. Jamie, what's up? Welcome to the boiler room.
Speaker 5: What's up? Guys? How are you?
Speaker 4: Very good?
Speaker 2: Very good? Great to have you with us here. We were gonna have you last week, we had all this graphics and set up everything, but we are here tonight for an update on that one after we get it through our ice breaker here. But wonderful to have you. If you're not following Jamie, you should go to her YouTube and make sure and hit that subscribe button. Jamie Hanshaw.
Speaker 4: You can find her over on the YouTube.
Speaker 2: I've got a there we go, got a tab. I got a mute, But that's our channel over there, So get on over there and subscribe if you haven't always good stuff going on over there. So let's get right into it. That's not an icebreaker. Sound wow, we've just got everything all jacked up today, don't we there?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 2: Okay? So Sport and I were debating which of these to start with, So I think I'm gonna just go with this one. This one is coming to us out of the New York Post, and let me put it on the screen so that you folks can see it. Smartphone usage leads to hallucinations, detachment from reality, aggression in teens as young as thirteen. New study says, so smartphones are making teenagers more aggressive, detached from reality, and causing them to hallucinate. According to new research, scientists concluded that's always a red flag right there.
Speaker 4: But we'll go with it.
Speaker 2: Scientists concluded the younger a person starts using a phone, the more likely they will be crippled by a whole host of psychological ills. After surveying ten five hundred teams between thirteen and seventeen from both the US and India for the study, let's see here psychologist doctor Nicholas Cardaras, who was not part of the team but who did the study, told the post quote, people don't fully appreciate that hyper real and hyper immersive screen experiences can blur reality at key stages of development. So I get this is probably not coming as a shocking news to anybody. Went on to say their digital world can comprise compromise their ability to distinguish between what's real and what's not. A hallucination by any other name, screen time essentially acts as a toxin that stunts both brain development and social development, Cardararis. Card Raras explained goes on to say the younger a kid is when given a device, the higher the likelihood of mental health issues. Later on, the team surveyed for the youth mind rising, aggression and anger were significantly worse off than older gen zers in Sapian Lab's database, and the youngest ages were more likely to suffer aggression, anger hallucinations compared to their older counterparts. Really not very surprising news there, my friends. I think many of us have seen some of the documentaries about this, like The Social Dilemma and others, and many of you parents out there have probably seen some of these effects in your kids, hopefully not. I guess this puts a lot of onus on the parents to make these decisions and sort of manage the electronic device usage of their kids. But that's difficult for a lot of parents, and quite frankly, a lot of parents are suffering the same hallucinations from too much screen time. Too much screen times enough to give anyone hallucinations. So you really got to be able to harden yourself against the violence and the political rhetoric and all of that. But what do you think, Jamie, what do you think about this study? Is it like a kind of a duh of course or red pill for people?
Speaker 5: Well, I was just thinking today, I'm so glad I was already an adult before we started using the internet, so heavily. I was already graduated high school and going to college before you know, we learned what floppy disc were. And my grandma had the internet because she liked to play cards, so even before young people were using in the old people were using it to connect. She liked to play poker online. Our first computer was her hand me down from playing poker online. And so but I was already grown. I can't imagine and we're bad enough from television, right, Yeah, and video games, so I definitely grew up with the first Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong and like Super Nintendo and Nintendo, so our brains were already primed to slip into this delusional world heavily enough. But I can't imagine being a young person with the Internet and every comment and like a horrible rude thing that everybody ever thought is just there for you to read.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kidding. I saw I don't remember who who posted it. Maybe I'll see if I can find it so I can quote it. But somebody posted on socials today a comment. It basically was referring to gen X, and it was saying, you know, it's it's so strange, uh paraphrasing, kind of putting in my own words here, but it's so strange to be the generation that is stuck right in between the generation that was completely siopped by cable news and the generation that has TikTok brain. You know, it really feels like gen X was sort of that that spot that you just described really well, where it was like, you know, like, for example, when I was a kid, I was into skateboarding and I feel like, you know, uh, the.
Speaker 4: Only thing I could watch on TV.
Speaker 2: About it was like, you know, like random skate videos that you'd find at the skateboard store on VHS or renting the search for animal Chin, you know, Palparapis video. But like I spent my time on the skateboard and now I feel like there's a lot of people This might be a bad example, but there's a lot of people out there that are into things. Young people that are into things, but all they do is watch people do them rather than go out and become proficient at it themselves, you know. And then there's all that social commentary you were talking about, just all the negativity that gets blasted at kids. It's really difficult, I would say, impossible for those of us that grew up without the Internet to really comprehend what it's like to have, you know, all your peers, you know, in on everything you do, posting comments and all that stuff. I mean, shout out to the young people out there that don't use social media. They're probably the most mentally sound people that we have right now, even if it's a small percentage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember when I was a child, like roller skating and going and sitting under like a bush that had a little carve out, and I would sit under there for hours. It seemed like and I'm like, it was I crazy? Or do kids not like go out? And I just couldn't imagine a child doing something like that nowadays? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Totally totally, completely different experienced Ruckus. What about you, I mean, you were a skateboarder, You're still a skateboarder. You're a lifer. That may not have been the best example, but I could come up with half a dozen more or two dozen more.
Speaker 4: Probably you want my comment about skateboarding or about phones making people hallucinate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Both, Okay, Well I like skateboarding. I still skateboards, so yeah, although I have kind of upgraded, I am a little bit of an approaching singularity. I purchased an electronic skateboard, so I don't know Klaus Schwab made me do it. Listen, I think we've had the whole thing wrong here about the smartphones. I've been doing a lot of research and reporting a lot of news lately, and I don't believe for a second that the use electronics is making these kids crazy. But they're always on it. They're always on the screen, it's always right in front of their face. And I have seen plenty of examples of how these harsh chemicals are off gassing from plastics and everything, our clothes. Actually, if you do a little research into this, it'll blow your mind. So I believe that what's really causing the problem here is the actual physical component itself. And I think that we're now this is the golden age, and we got the techno bros in the White House. I think they're going to figure this out and we're going to have a solution to this problem and go straight to the chips and the heads, because then it won't be off gassing, we won't be breathing it, and we won't be hallucinating. Problem solved.
Speaker 2: That's so so much for Maha. I guess Maha is just a joke then, and we're going to have to get euro Link. Okay, Yeah, well you're right. You know that kind of comes down to the whole terrain theory, right, Like if you give any credence to terrain theory, you kind of have to have a more holistic, you know, picture of what is going on, especially with kids, because you're right, many of them don't drink water. They just only drink soda. And you know, just like crap food inundated with EMF. You know, EMF is another factor of that they got the off gassing and all that, the plastics in everything. I think it's a little odd that they decided to use. Yeah, I agree with with Bill Hicks there in the chat. It's odd that they used the word hallucinations. You know, depending on how you define, you know, hallucinations. I think for gen X we define it a little bit differently. Same with Boomer gen. Well, those were the drugs of the days, so if you've ever had real psychedelics. But I see what they're what they're saying here, and a great example of it is potentially what we saw yesterday. We had another school incident and bang bang incident in school. And I spent a little bit of time today looking at the manifesto from this young person and I don't know, man, I don't know. This is sort of a hard right turn here, a bit of a cul de sac. But I read enough of this person's alleged manifesto, and boy, I don't know that it's real. To be quite honest, I have a hard time accepting all these so called social media posts that are supposed to frame and describe individuals who do this, But this one was a doozy. This one was a doozy. Basically, I don't even know if I want to get into it. But what the if we take it at face value the way it's being reported, which I have a hard time with, but you know, we'll suspend disbelief for a moment. Here. The narrative that's being spun about this individual, seventeen year old African American male from Antioch High School in Davidson County, Tennessee, I think is one of Internet radicalization. And it's very strange because he kind of wrote himself a question and answer in the manifesto, and he was shouting out people like Candice Owens, Nick Fuentes and others as sort of the I don't want to say inspiration, but people that influenced him in what the media is now calling Internet radicalization. So, you know, like most of these incidents, we will probably never know if it was organically occurring or something that was taken advantage of and somebody inserted this information in there for political talking point reasons. But that's the story they're given us with this person. So if everything were above board again, which I doubt that would be a case that many would say, well, hey, that's that's a perfect example of the kind of you know, false reality that can be implanted in a young person's malleable mind.
Speaker 5: Well, the interesting thing that stuck out to me about that article that you brought up was that it's making kids more violent. And you would think that it would make them more subdued, and and you'd think they want them to be more docile, but no, accelerationism is what they are looking for. So a couple of weeks ago, Jay had a girl from Twitter who was looking into this what's called accelerationism and it's just like radicalizing young kids to do acts of terror, and video games are involved in this. And so like you brought up his little manifesto, which going through it, it was so bizarre because I don't know if he is against the N words or for them, do you know what I mean? Because some places it says that they'll take over and other places says they need to be eradicated, and so it's just like what are you even whose team are you on?
Speaker 4: This doesn't make sense yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was all over the place. It was all over the place, and it was just full of hateful rhetoric aimed at all different segments of culture, race, ethnicity, political mindset. I mean, it was an absolute mess. Boor and I were reading parts of it this morning and we're just like, we're stopping after every question and just being like, what this is insane, this is total madness.
Speaker 4: I missed it, But this one happened after the big day.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I'm pretty sure it happened yesterday. It happened on the twenty second, and.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure. I mean, I haven't been paying too much attention to the news. I did hear about the event. I didn't hear anything about a manifesto, but I certainly did not see on any of my news feeds any politician nor Trump himself coming out saying we need to ban the things. So that was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, actually that would be one of the goods. Speaking of goods, bads and fuglies, definitely seeing some walk back on and some of the two way assaults, and there it is right there for anyone who needs to see the article or not familiar with the story. Police review writings tied to Nashville school shooter who killed female student and then himself. So yeah, it's like fifty six pages. His name was Solomon Henderson. He was a black, seventeen year old student at Antioch High School, and he shot and killed one Joslyn Escalante, who was sixteen, and then allegedly shot himself. So two casualties. The narrative is two casualties and one young person with a bullet grazing wound. So I don't know a lot of a lot of fanfare there in his little manifesto to just urd or someone at school and then kill himself. That's not I don't know. I don't know. Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 5: This has to do a lot with the rage baiting content that we've been talking about. Yeah, how you are incentivized to just wake up and say the thing that will piss off the most amount of people online, which is wild in this climate because they have there's crazy people out there that will come to your door and you'll you know, you're gonna pepper spray them and uh then they're gonna go kill a dog and just crazy stuff because you what you posted online. And like, I just don't understand a lot of these people. They don't they're very reckless because the manifesto was talking about like I was radicalized by you know, Cannas. Oh and Nick Pointe's mister Beast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister best. Thanks. I forgot about that one.
Speaker 5: Turkey, Tom Elijah, somebody I like, there was a whole list of people. He's like, these people and video games is what trained me to want to kill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. I have a hard time buying that one. Whenever I see that, it's just like, are you kidding me? I mean, I don't know. Maybe there's people out there like that that can be influenced in that way, but I've never come across one, and I've played thousands of hours of video games in my days and no, if anything, it's made me safer when it comes to things like that.
Speaker 4: Maybe they asked some sort of broken AI chat bot to come up with the manifesto. Who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I put that comment on the screen there from Karen RP. Definitely, it just felt so disjointed. But anyway, I mean, if it was really really an organic event, I don't know, maybe there's some sort of connection there, but I would say Reddit did a lot more harm to this person's brain than any video games or anything like that. I would, unfortunately, look to Reddit. Did you notice the mentions of like forward, slash pol and a couple other different Reddit forums in there also.
Speaker 5: Jamie, No, I didn't see that part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very reddit oriented, social media oriented. And he made a comment in there about live streaming it. I don't know if it was actually live streamed or not this time around, but that's an attribute that we've been flagging up for some time now in the new daily shooter incidents.
Speaker 5: Well, I think the violence is part of it because a lot of this is based on what we were going to talk about last week, is like this weird idea of masculinity and that it's equated with violence.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Yeah, a lot of that going on. I mean, maybe we should get into that, Jamie, because that's what we were going to talk about last week a little bit. Let's you know, we teased it a little bit and we gave a link out to the show that you guys did about that, which is a clown World con Men Out of this World number fifty nine, which can be found on your YouTube channel. Actually do that this way. Instead, it looked a little bit better. So it as you and Jay and our buddy Tristan. Shout out to Tristan clown World. Yeah, out of this world. So you guys were talking about the Tate brothers, right, and the legal troubles that they're in. And one of the things I found really interesting was the way you guys kind of broke down, you know, his claims that he makes on social media about the status of these cases versus the actual status. But I wondered at the time when I was watching it, is this all gonna change in flip flop because this is a highly politicized thing going on with those guys, and we've seen a lot of flip flops on highly politicized things lately. So give us the breakdown for anyone who may have missed, you know, you guys's talk, and I'll link to it on page so that people can go watch it in its entirety.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So everything that I'm about to say, I'm put a little legal disclaimer came straight from a book called Clown Clown World four Years Inside Andrew Tatesmanano Sphere by Jamie Tauzin and Matt sha who worked for They were journalists from the UK, and they were to embed themselves into this new growing group who was very well connected m hm, and just figure out, you know, like what is going on and what they found out. Well, first of all, we were just talking about what is reality? So uh, you know, you'll hear a lot of things like the Matrix, So this is very heavily molded around like Matrix and Fight Club, uh in a couple other sci fi movies. But what they focus on is uh like custom made reality. So if you lie, and there's a lot of magic behind this too, so like you know, lying is just prophesying or speak it and it becomes true, all those kinds of thoughts and so this is like one of the basis of like their their secret teachings, and we like kind of dug pretty deep and figured out you know, they're taking from real world cults like oh Show. I'm sure you guys have talked about, you.
Speaker 1: Know, uh.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, classics, the Booker Whistle guy who was also working with I guess the FBI or whatever, and like spying on people and you know, the mind control sex experiments. So you've got all of that going on.
Speaker 2: So let's see, so real quick, Jamie, what do for people that don't like watch the Tap Brothers or follow them, what would how would you describe what they do just briefly, Well, this.
Speaker 5: Book is about their war rooms. So it's like they have a society of men who you know, probably have paid a fee, and the book tells the story of their like initiation where they had to fight a professional fighter even though they never fought anybody before and learn these like secret techniques of masculinity they're in Romania, and then they would be taken through like hypno regression and there is they A lot of it is based on like his dad, who he calls Master Poe, and he wrote this like comic book of his dad and it's called it oh Man. But so he has people in this like club called the war Room. One of them is named Iggy simmeel Wise, who was like a master cabalyst, and he's someone who's doing the hypnotism on the guys and leading him through these like guided meditations. So a lot of the grooming network that they focus on is like how to hypnotize women, how to like uh, you know, control them with different kinds of sex and just like you would find in like an oh show or some kind of cult like that, And a lot of this is based on sci Fi, like from Conan the Barbarians. So they call this thing the Scarlet Citadel, and which is this character who would make scrolls out of women's skin?
Speaker 2: How do you base a cult on Conan the Barbarian there's like ten lines of dialogue in that.
Speaker 5: It's like the novels, like the sci fi novels. So I guess in the books that there's a lot of like if you have a galactic harem and you have to like pret tech them and like you know, it's all about wizards and beast masters. I mean it sounds goofy, but then they have some like real world you know mklter mind control techniques going on about just basically how to entrap girls to like webcam for you.
Speaker 2: It's very uh, Boris Vallejo, isn't it.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that is?
Speaker 2: So so Boris you know Boris Vallejo art, He's he's done, Yeah, Frank Frazetta, Boris Ballejo, A both those guys. It's like kind of the classic, like you know, Conan style artwork where it's like you've got your your whole bulking barbarian with a you know, well endowed chested blonde girl under him, like clutching his thigh or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like on a pile of skulls and she's like like, okay, exactly. But it gets really serious. And that's like why you know, I don't you have to be really careful because he's very well connected, and so like, what are all of these ideas doing being disseminated to be very influential people, Like, it just gets weirder the more you study it.
Speaker 2: And Okay, So one of the things I also found really interesting in you guys' discussion. I don't know if this was part of the book or if these were threads that you guys were pulling on, but you all, all three of you made some great points about sort of you know, how we had like when I look back on the timeline before there really was a manosphere, like you basically had gamers, and then you had pick up artists, and then you kind of had gamer gait, and then you kind of had the birth of the manosphere and the men's rights you know, red pill sort of thing, and then you know, all the weirdness happened with culture around twenty fifteen, sixteen, and all of a sudden, you've got MiG tau men going their own way, and then you've got the in cells, the involuntary cell of bates. Like there was this you guy, I think you used the word that I was thinking, which was schism. There was like a series of fracturizations in you know, just sort of the generational young men, you know, and girls involved too, but for the most part young men like really kind of turned into this whole thing. And you know, alt right even played into that. And I noted in that manifesto he was talking about being kind of nudged into alt right philosophy too, So I know that's kind of a lot of cultural cul de sacs there, But I mean, what do you think about how that plays in, Like are these guys predating on all of those crowds or you know what I mean, Like who's there, who's their target audience?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure, like people with who don't have a strong masculine role model. And I think they said at the end, at the very end of the book, it said, you know, a pornography addict is the perfect target for what the brothers are doing because they're trying to use their skills to make more of it, and their primary marketing tool is the like the weaponization of envy, So like you don't have enough gotties or whatever, you're never gonna break out of your wage slave job. You're not surrounded by hot babes like I am. And you'll see this a lot in social media now is like, you know, pretty much getting people to do things through envy. And then once you start, you know, taking their courses, you figure out that a lot of their worldview is just like a cult of violence. Everything is war. Violence is the underpinning of masculinity, is what they'll say in uh, you know, the war room. And a lot of this is targeted, you know, at women.
Speaker 2: So so tell me if I have this. Right. They essentially do like like influencer stuff and like offer online courses, right, So their target audience, which are you know, poorn addicted males with envy issues and such, uh to pay to join their you know, their their their coaching or whatever. Uh, and then they teach them essentially cult tactics too, do psychological operations on vulnerable women and get them to be cam models for them, and then they manage you know, the goal I assume is that, you know, the student wants to become like the teacher and be able to influence young women to do, you know, whatever cam girls do. We all know what they do to make money for themselves. So then they sort of because what we've seen with those guys is they're under fire for having done exactly this and then making a lot of money on it. And from what I can tell, they manage the money that their little cam harum gets and then you know, gaslight them about, you know, what their value is while they pocket a lot of the money.
Speaker 5: Right. Well, they call it the PhD, the pimp and hoset degree.
Speaker 2: Oh well that's pretty on the nose.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's called Hustler's University and you get that the PhD. And it's like a combination of like neural linguistic programming and you know common weaponized narcissism, just all kinds of abuse making her feel like she's your girlfriend. And uh, well, first of all, they'll see who is client, Like uh, they'll you know, book a date with a girl and be like, well will you bring me something on your way or do me a favor? And you know, based on how much she resists or is agreeable to just like little things like that, and they know, you know, you have like a nice person or someone who has boundaries. So he even went as far as to like make the guy who was coming to interview him from this book a box of chocolates, and they're like, why does he want me to bring him a box of chocolates? And like so these are the kind of mind games that they even play on the men. And you know, this week they've been doing a lot of like crypto Uh, I don't know if you've seen that they've got their own crypto coin.
Speaker 2: Well what do they call it? Pimp and hoe coin, daddy coin, daddy coy.
Speaker 5: I'm not joking, And so people will you know, buy into this. And he's even admitted like that a lot of times when you were chatting with girls, you were chatting with me because I know to say, to get more money out of you. So he a lot of times he just like plane out admits, you know, the game. But that's why there's something fishy, because there's some kind of like mental block between people who want to try and defend him and the caliber of influencers he's able to get to go to bat for him, I mean, Donald Trump's lawyer. But just to think that a lot of this, you know, you should probably get the book if you're interested, because it names a lot of names that I'm not I don't want to bring up.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I wouldn't want to take responsibility for all this name dropping, per se. I mean, yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Of this is a legend, you know. And everything I've said is straight from this book. I have no like personal I'm just reporting, you know, I'm not touch choosing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We're only reporting the news. Everybody just saying what people This is all open source information obviously, But there's the book on the screen if anyone's interested. I see, we've got some friends in the discord that have I know a lot of people like this. They're like they just a lot of people just they don't they don't resonate with these guys' messages because like what they do is a lot of like outrage shock sort of.
Speaker 4: Stuff when they're live streaming and talking.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen enough of it to know that you know, it's, uh, it fits a formula, and it's a formula that I've seen many times. So I myself am not very interested in it, at least until I saw you guys analysis of this book. But yeah, it's it's so anyways, Yeah, the book is uh, we'll we'll link to the book on the show page and it's been on the screen for anyone watching the show The Clown World. So so these guys, is it a guy and a girl or two guys? You got Jamie Tashen and Matt Shaits I think you guys that that joined his uh his you know, coaching degree program on.
Speaker 5: Yeah. They were journalists from the UK and they just were trying to see what was all about. And in the midst of that, it just got worse and worse for them. And uh then all of these other women came forward in the UK and contacted them. U because these guys the tape have been on TV over there, you know, they were on like reality shows and so they have strange connections. And then they went to Romania because the laws aren't as strict they said on you know, dealings with underaged people and.
Speaker 4: Oh great, yeah, so they sounds like they're on the path to becoming a world leader somewhere.
Speaker 5: Well that was what's funny. It was last week he was saying I'm going to run for Prime Minister of England, which.
Speaker 4: Great, Well.
Speaker 5: It's just crazy because you think that these things are outrageous. But then he keeps on getting on you know the highest platform.
Speaker 2: Started, Yeah, what's up with that? And I mean the UK is trying to they would like to extradite him, right because they allegedly have some charges against them in the UK that they might be facing, right, so.
Speaker 5: As soon as this is over, then they have to go over there and deal with that. And but there's different spells at work here and this is one of them. So a lot of people under that spell, and then a lot of people are under the alien spell, which we can talk about after we're done here, like Project Stargate, because I think the last time we start talked with me and Bla were talking about Stargate Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, yes, expand on that a little bit.
Speaker 5: So we read that book Stargate Conspiracy about you know, basically the people from Serious that have had a hand in you know, sort of mixing hybrids or making creation on Earth or whatever. And so there's all those texts that talk about like the Dogon and the beings from Serious, the Autnachi and they would be back when we needed them, sort of like a superhero Starman Savior. And this week has been popping off with so many like UFOs, and I'm sure you've seen the drones and the drones turning into UFOs or plasma blocks. So there's like so many different episodes going on at one time. I feel like it's hard to just watch one channel. So, you know, the relations between male and female right now are really abysmal, and it has a lot to do with this, you know, Mano Sphere take content and then people are really going to get their world rocked when the aliens show up or like the the sy off kicks off into high gear.
Speaker 2: Right, and of course, uh, totally unrelated other than just the vibe and sound and title of it. We've got this this new group of technocrat oligarchs and Trump touting their Project Stargate. Isn't it isn't that interesting that that would happen and be called that right now?
Speaker 5: Exactly? And so Project Stargate is, you know, just more AI and interfacing with AI. And you've got the Elon bots coming out right, what are they called optimists?
Speaker 2: Yep. Kardashian has one making her soup right now, I hear.
Speaker 5: Oh, man, so we're about to do a stream on movies that feature like sex spots and wife bots.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, you got it. You're gonna include the new Megan Fox movie. I assume that's been added to the canon recently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that wasn't there. Sure? So Yeah, I've been talking about that for a long time, and I think a lot of this content that pushes division between men and women is also part of paving the way for these robots to come.
Speaker 2: In, right, Yeah. Yeah, Well it's funny you mentioned that, Jamie, because last week Spoor had Icebreaker kind of set up for this conversation, and it was after I tell you what it was, I'll see if I can bring it up put on screen for anybody. You might have missed it, But it was a study saying that women are going to be the primary or be using more sex spots in twenty twenty five than men.
Speaker 5: Well wouldn't that be ironic plot twist too, because it was been the men this whole time saying if you don't shape up, we're going to replace you with robot. Right, posting girls crying like a homeless person as a handsome man walks down the street with his robotic girlfriend, right, Just silly stuff like that, But that's what they've been saying the past couple of years. You know, you're gonna end up alone with all your cats if you don't learn to submit. And a lot of that has to do with what the they teach in the war room that women are the source of all evil and that they are dragons to be tamed and you're safer with a robot or a man.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't that be like why is this not the expected one eighty flip bait and switch that that people didn't see coming. I mean, it's just like so predictable almost.
Speaker 5: Like robot boyfriend can protect you because he's probably stronger than any man. Right, robot yeah will do like he will cook for you, he'll do your tax It is in his little robo brain like you or bring you STDs or baby.
Speaker 2: Mama's yeah right, And uh, of course it's gonna be like you know, you buy your you buy your atlas, right, and you give it a name, and of course, uh you're gonna name it Chad. Right, if you're a lad, you're gonna name it Chad. Here, I go again, sorry to all the Chad's out there. Uh, you name it Chad. And then it's like you got to pay all the monthly things for it, and then you buy the upgrades, right you buy the big d uh, you buy the protective plug in, you know what I mean? Like you, of course you have to pay for all these upgrades. There you go, Rucus, there's there's, there's Giga Chad right there, Chad.
Speaker 5: Date.
Speaker 4: Your new robot lover everybody.
Speaker 2: There you go. He won't put you on a camp you know, as long as you pay the twenty grand to buy him and the monthlies for all your upgrades.
Speaker 5: He has not installed Instagram and he will unlike all of his.
Speaker 4: Rights blocked.
Speaker 2: Oh now, now, Jamie, Now you're just now, you're just encouraging women to get the sexpot. They're like, I can't get a boyfriend and not have to do this whole Instagram thing with him. I'd like have to train this guy on Instagram. I wouldn't have to do that with Giga Chad tate bot, would I?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: And maybe he can trade cryptos for you and buy daddy coin before it does.
Speaker 2: If you buy now, If you buy now, your Chad tate sex robot comes with four hundred Daddy coins.
Speaker 5: You know, call me Daddy coins, and like we're gonna be the AI and crypto capital of the world.
Speaker 2: He said, well, I mean that's that's what Trump said too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, must be a fan of tape. See where this great got it from?
Speaker 5: He said that. Okay. A couple of days ago, he said, I know the Trump family well, and him and Baron talk on the phone, and I'm like, are you serious.
Speaker 2: Baron's like everybody's new hero right now. You're telling me he's he's got a back channel with these, uh, the Tape brothers. That's that's not good.
Speaker 5: I like my suitcase. Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Tell us? Tell us it was.
Speaker 5: It was a sound on TikTok of Baron when he was like five years old and he had like a Louis Vuitton suitcase going to his kindergarten and he goes, I like my suitcase, I have to go to school now, and you hear Melania, Yeah, you have to go to school. Launch. So they made that a sound on TikTok, and I Like my suitcase went viral? Right kees thing ever even got one of those songs like those auto tune songs.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's how you know you're really viral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but now he's pretty stoic. But like the weirdest thing about him is, do you remember those books like the Adventures of Baron von Trump.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that were going around.
Speaker 5: Like the old books, and I want to like dig deeper into that and see what they said, because Elon was also predicted in an old book. M I can't remember the author, but it was like a race from mar He's so tall, he's not a knocky wood. You know, that's big.
Speaker 2: This one went semi viral too.
Speaker 4: That's funny, Jamie. I just I think it's been out for a while, but I hadn't seen it until recent. The nanny of Elon Musk, have you guys seen this? She said that when Elon Musk was a kid, he opened up like a portal in his bedroom and he was jumping up and down, saying, Moon, come down and play with me, and all this weird stuff. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: No, I missed the portal one.
Speaker 4: Some crazy stuff going out there. But anyways, that wasn't the weird part, believe it or not. The weird part was that the lady told the story the nanny allegedly and apparently she really was his nanny. She said that afterwards that one of his family members, I don't remember who she said it was, told her that you better not let anything happen to that kid, because he's going to rule the world one day. Creepy.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I saw the one of the nanny who was like, he's going to present the mark or something.
Speaker 4: I think it's the same chick. Yeah, yeah, yeah, same one. Yeah. Well, she was allegedly told all this, you know, but she says she witnessed herself that he had opened up some sort of portal. Yeah, no idea. It's the state exactly stargate. By the way, where have we heard the project stargate before? Anybody? Anybody that was yes, right there it is. If they're remote viewing the cis Did they did classify that? I don't know. I think this is a generally accepted thing everybody. I thought everybody knew this, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, mommy bloggers talk about I see mommy bloggers doing remote viewing stuff. And it's so funny to me because I think I've mentioned this on the show before. But back in the nineties when I used to listen to Art Bell pretty much nightly with my dad. One of our favorite guests was Major ed Dames, and Major ed Dames to me, that was the first time I.
Speaker 4: Had ever heard of remote viewing.
Speaker 2: And he had this whole stick that he would do on the Art Bell Show and it was basically end Times prophecies. You know. He was very into the twenty twelve apocalypse that never happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that they mentioned that in the Stargate Conspiracy that me and Vla did. The remote feeling was Andrew Andre Puharik and Uri Geller. Oh yeah, they had a camp up in upstate New England where they had kids they called the Geller's Kids. Probably MK ultra kind of stuff, but seeing if they were good at remote viewing. So it's kind of like X Men first class, you know, like psychic powers and telekinesis all that kind of stuff. Fire Starter, Yeah, all the classic powers. But this is well documented in that Stargate Conspiracy.
Speaker 2: All right, so we'll put a link to that book on the show page as well. A big shout out to Anna over on Rock Finn, thank you for the tip. We appreciate that. Definitely. Viewer and listeners supported Alternate Current Radio over here. So thank you Anna and anybody who's reached out and dropped anything in the swear jar, which is what we call our PayPal or tipped on any of the channels. We really appreciate that. You can find all our links for that stuff on our website Alternate Current Radio dot com. Ruckus has links to his buy me a Coffee and all that good stuff too, So yeah, we really appreciate that. Here's another one. I wanted to show you, guys. This I thought was funny. Let's see here. Am I sharing the screen already?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys, fucking sucker your job.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna go ahead and mute that just in case it's copyright music. But Baron got his own. He's been getting a lot of meme memes points.
Speaker 4: I think we know what he said now. Jamie gave it away. He said, I love my suitcase.
Speaker 5: I guess I like my suitcase.
Speaker 4: There it is so well, I'll do that clip. If you can find me that audio, we can easily do that. That'll be a piece of case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a digestible statement for old Biden too. He'd be like, I like your suitcase.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 4: Note.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the note it said do nice things and do what they say and you'll get ice cream.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see here, Jamie. Do you know Project looking Glass? Nimble guest eleven five two two three mentioned Project looking Glass?
Speaker 5: Is that the seeing the future? I think so they can't see past a certain year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that was major ed Dam's thing. We don't see anything like we're able to find you know, your you're missing pet, you're missing child or whatever, but we can't see anything beyond twenty twelve.
Speaker 5: Yeah, twenty twelve was the my calendar.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I remember the end of the world like it was just yesterday.
Speaker 2: I know, we've had so many I feel like we kind of just had another one too. Like they've been threatening us with all this nuclear warfare and all this stuff for the last couple of years and now they're talking about denuclear nuclear de escalation again. It's all there's.
Speaker 4: Some certain physicists was out there doom porting everybody, saying that the planets were all aligned and shit and that CERN wasn't operating, and I'm just like, okay, stop.
Speaker 2: I know, please stop with all this. Please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we're getting Aliens and ai not nuclear wars. So you know, fingers crossed, your little Syrians are running around. So I just did a show speaking of Stargates, about freemasonry and the hive mind that they are trying to create through the ritual of a body that works in unison.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: I can dig up the quote if you want me to in a second. But so, yeah, the rituals designed to make them all work as a one one mind and.
Speaker 4: Kind of like all the big X accounts do, right.
Speaker 5: News, but their direction comes from serious So Serious features heavily in the Stargate conspiracy because of the serious mystery.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Part of the Onnocky Taiales is that they come from serious, right, and they they see the series as their great white lodge in masonry.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: And also this is represented by like you know the Eye in the Sky, I am the Eye in the sky. Remember that Alan Parsons project. So the song right before that is serious. So we just show like detailing how all the ancient cultures venerate the star Egyptians, Babylonians, Assyrians, how Washington, DC is laid out with the plan according to the Egyptian hieroglyph for the Star series. You know it's an ovalisk of dome and a pentagram, right.
Speaker 4: Right and right?
Speaker 5: M hm, So what why are all these religions and world leaders obsessed with this Serious Star? And now you have Stephen Greer coming out uh with his new disclosure stuff. Super silly.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 5: That's why I put that little avatar. Like every once in a while they'll like roll out a dusty little alien and everyone everyone will be like, oh, look at that thing. And so I was remembering that little thing that they brought up in twenty thirteen. It was like a couple of inches tall at that.
Speaker 2: Well, monkeyloid alien made of cake or something.
Speaker 5: It looks like a little carved doll or something.
Speaker 4: And now we get we get that grainy footage of them pushing a little balloon with a stick or some shit.
Speaker 5: What is that I leaning up to? So now it's the egg. They're dangling this egg from the helicopter and everyone's going crazy about this egg uap or egg ufo. Right, And we had just been talking about all the connections between Serious and eggs because the people that came from Serious are sto be aquatic fishmen like Dagon from the Bible, like uh, and they live in their crafts under the sea and fly around in eggs. And now we have these eggs coming back. So for people who and they also talk about this stuff, you know, in Congress. So disclosure is going to be part of the plot. I think very soon everyone's going to have to shift to be thinking about what they believe about aliens.
Speaker 2: Yay, that's gonna be fun. We can't wait for that. Let's see. Nimble Guest also brings up in the rumble chat Colob. Colob is the is a star or planet described in the Book of Abraham, a sacred text of the Latter day Saint movement. So the Mormons have their thing like this. Several of these denominations claimed the Book of Abraham was translated from an Egyptian papyrus scroll by Joseph Smith, the founder of the movement. This is also funny. According to the work, a collob is the heavenly body nearest to the throne of God. So I guess even if you're Mitt Romney, you've got sort of your own version of this, right.
Speaker 5: Well, Mormonism is Masonry. Even when he was killed, he tried to throw up a Masonic hand sign and it didn't work and they shot him. Anyways, So Mormonism is a mystical branch. It's a derivative of Masonry, and you know your own sex cult. So basically, when you are in contact with a lot of these people like John d and Edward Kelly and a lot of these other magicians, they are going to tell you the angels love to do wipe swapping, right of course, yeah, he love butt stuff and wife swapping. So Joseph Smith and his I think who is at Brigham Young The angels like, yeah, you need to be polygamous and make a bunch of star children so you can populate you know, the different planets, because you're going to rule over your own planet if you do it our way. So yeah, they just like became this sort of This.
Speaker 4: Is why I have a lot of respect for l Ron Hubbard. May he rest in peace. I'm just kidding, folks. But the thing is like he It's like he sat there and looked at all these weird mystical things and said, you know what, hold my beer, I'm going to one up you and just make the goofiest shit on the planet, and you watch. I got this, And he was right, He got so many people fool just saying diynetics.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and uh so he was a crowliesst and they have this thing called momb I don't know if you know about.
Speaker 4: That guy guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he was supposed to have come in an egg.
Speaker 4: And okay, the Aliens, the Aliens franchise has sure the face huggers come out of the egg.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like a green.
Speaker 4: You're right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I didn't realize that.
Speaker 2: That's perfect. So I guess we know who laid the egg now is the mother alien?
Speaker 4: But hasn't there been a long rumor that Ridley Scott was involved in that kind of stuff?
Speaker 5: Well we know the artist H. R.
Speaker 4: Geer was, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: The drawing of the alien head, you know, the phallic like grapist head.
Speaker 4: The original design was an actual thing on the end, if I'm not mistaken, But they went with something they said, no, you can't do that.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm sure it just had another little mouth inside, right, but.
Speaker 4: Do you know it's just the back of the head literally looked like a dog.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'd heard this. Anyways, I've got some Giger right here. Oh yeah, crazy for sure.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so these aliens from serious Uh yeah, So now Stephen Greer, he just made a TikTok and he just opened up this new channel for this soft disclosure. So aliens are gonna, what comes save us from our nuclear holocaust or they're going to swoop in right when we need him the most, when we're all infected and blood's like dripping out of our eyeballs and they're like going to administer the uh anidote or what like.
Speaker 4: So Q won't let it happen.
Speaker 2: You gotta trust the plan, right, we all.
Speaker 4: Know QU is Milania now right, this is official.
Speaker 2: Justid I've been loving the spy versus spy memes of Melania. Those are funny.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she's the only one I can actually like stand of all of them. Like, she's the one I like.
Speaker 4: She did clearly do a bit of a Masonic darkness to light ritual there with her outfit. You got you got to admit.
Speaker 5: The hat in the dark. Well, everyone was making fun of her hand under the Bible, and I'm like, maybe it's just a shadow.
Speaker 4: I don't I always thought everyone was making a big deal out of the fact that Donnie t didn't touch the Bible. Weird, right, he did not put his hand on it.
Speaker 5: Oh, that was another thing we were talking about. So according to some researchers, apparently during the inauguration times they are simultaneously doing a Masonic ritual for the raising of osiris.
Speaker 2: That's always fun. Yeah did did you guys? See I'm sure you did. The the clip that's been clipped out and going viral of Eric Trump busting out the Mason sign and Laura Trump like tapping him on the shoulder like honey, stop, you're you're showing your Mason sign.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The triangle. So that's like even Andrew does that triangle manifestation or it's called a mudra, Yeah exactly. So I can't remember exactly which moodra it does, but it's like a root chakra power move, you know, like a magical hand sign and cabala. It's called triangle manifestation.
Speaker 2: So it's so like you get you get lots of Mona points if you flash it on like National TV or you know, Big Internet or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I'm telling you some of this stuff is so cringe. Like when you look at magic, it's just you know, you know, thirteen year old boys fantasy.
Speaker 2: Stuff, right, that's what I keep. That's why I brought up like Boris Vallejo, like when you brought up Conan, and it's just like, okay, this is this is all just so I don't know, it takes me back to when I was a kid. You know. It's just like sort of our version of sci fi. You know, it was a lot of stuff like that. I don't know how old Andrew Taate is.
Speaker 5: But dungeons and dragons as part of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, So it's definitely.
Speaker 5: Has to do with you know, sci fi, fantasy and sci fi. That's its own subject of mind.
Speaker 2: Control, right, Isn't it weird? How Like back in like the early two thousands, the matrix was sort of like a good metaphor to use, and now it's just like so it's like spread, it's so diluted. Now you know that that people like like this are using it for purposes like this, Well.
Speaker 5: I think it's because they want to push the simulation theory game theory that you know, reality isn't real mm and that we all live in a matrix and we can control the matrix. That's part of what the insider, you know, war room or whatever real world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, break out and not break out of the matrix, but become neo and control the matrix, right yeah, And.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what they're getting at. And so even another group of theirs is called real world as opposed to you know, the fake world or clown world of the NPCs. So we live in the real world, i e. We know how to program the matrix, which is a lot of just like hermetic mind over matter, the secret like manifest if you say, if you put yourself in alignment with it, like I've heard all of the alien gurus like Bashar and Esther Higgs, and it's all just repackaged stuff from ancient Egypt, from Hermerica and you know, like you are what you think.
Speaker 2: You are, right, sort of that if you think it, you can create it sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, right, manifestation And we were talking about Okay, so I don't know why it came up again, but the ancient alien people love to talk about how in the higher glyphics they're holding like what appears to be like a purse or a handbag or a suitcase. Right, oh yeah, like baron, maybe that's the that's probably.
Speaker 2: Suitcase.
Speaker 5: I like it and they even have a wristwatch. I don't know if you've seen any of those reliefs, and they're like, what is this circular wristwatch thing on the on Naki's wrist. I mean like, I don't know, man, it's.
Speaker 2: An Apple watch.
Speaker 4: Clearly, yeah, don't ask me. I'm just a worthless slave here to fetch cold for them or something.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, that's another part of the synops. So people just watch. Everyone's gonna not everyone, but certain people are going to like have an awakening that I'm part you know, Pleaadian or I'm part Syrian. I'm getting downloads from the mothership. The Glee blurbs tell me that I'm the ultimate zerr, you know, like we need to just love each other.
Speaker 4: Have you met anybody like that?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 4: I have a friend, Yeah, I believe, one hundred percent convinced, no joke. He is like an alien hybrid. He knows the whole story of his abduction and everything is the name of his alien five is crazy and the dude is not mental at all. Otherwise, I mean.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like he has a job and everything.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 5: These are the kind of people you meet at conventions and stuff when you go to a lot of like Alien Kahn or like conspiracy con We just went to a scary movie convention. Jay got invited to speak about horror movies. A cult and horror movies, and we had a booth there, and it's just kind of funny what kind of people you end up in the same room with. Like, to the left of us, we've got like, uh, Count Gore Deval, who was like the male Elvira. He's still out here being Dracula eighty years later. And then you know the right, we have like all these John Carpenter. Actually it was cool. It was one of the composers of the John Carpenter soundtracks, Alan Howarth.
Speaker 4: Oh cool, he wrote all the.
Speaker 5: Classic Halloween themes. And oh yeah, there's Gordon All. Yeah. So these are the people that I are my peers. Apparently he was there, the real guy was Yeah he was there.
Speaker 4: Wow. Cool.
Speaker 5: No, we were kind of busy.
Speaker 2: But Jay learned his lesson about asking for autographs back when he was when he met beast Master.
Speaker 5: Right, they're expensive.
Speaker 4: I know, they're not free.
Speaker 5: Uh, autographs is a great racket, but so yeah, people that come up to your booth want to talk all this nonsense about you know, I'm gang stopped and I'm like, you know, the Princess of ple eighties and I'm the seventh son of like the King of Atlantis, and you know, or tell you all their conspiracy theory. You know, you just get like a handful of mixed nuts.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not it's not a bad racket because you know, they're sort of hedging. It's like maybe this will catch on, you know, and if it catches on a cult leader, you know, you should always have like a fallback, you know, cult leader position in mind in case life gets rough for you have the opportunity, right well, and may.
Speaker 4: You want to run for president? Sorry? Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I take it back.
Speaker 5: They've got this cult leader formula all zipped up. You know, you have to find a targeted audience and then you have to figure out who that they think is they can have contempt for. You know, if it's like men, it's like we hate women, or if it's like women, we hate men, it's like you have to find somebody appeal to their anger and bitterness and hate, tell them that you have a solution and that you are the holder of some ultimate truth, as in I know the keys to the matrix for example, right, or oh, show I know the way to enlightenment, freedom, all of the just I can't believe what people fall forward.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was easy back in the day when everybody else didn't know how to read. See, and we're swiftly reapproach that era now as we keep passing on all of our mental faculty tasks that we used to be good at as humans to the machines. So we could be getting back to a dumb down civilization where we're dependent on either the elite priest class who are probably now going to be the machines. The AI will now serve that role to set us dumb folks straight.
Speaker 5: Well, not only the dumb people, but the non upgraded. So this also has.
Speaker 4: To do with I was being sarcastic.
Speaker 5: Hey, yeah, but you're right, like they want hybrids now, machine hybrids and animal hybrids. They just passed some kind of launch pan where they said that you can start experimenting on animal human hybrids.
Speaker 4: We saw that always with Japan. What the hell is Japan's problem?
Speaker 5: Ah, they got their own dose after World War Two?
Speaker 2: Have they not seen direction? Do they not know how this works out? I mean on right, you end up with a whole room full of mistakes, mistaken Ripley hybrids.
Speaker 4: They were all traumatized by those Ring movies.
Speaker 2: I guess right, Well, you know, I can't help but sort of pivot at this point because we're kind of like bumping up against the edges of this topic. Here, let me put this on the screen. Let's talk about Larry Ellison and stargate for a second. Here, here's something that was said just the other night.
Speaker 8: The first data centers are actually under construction in Texas already, and we'll be turning them over over to SAM to start training the next their next model. The data center we already built, it was the largest computer ever built. The data center data center we're building well surpass it and be the largest computer ever built which enables this AI, which which will allow personalized medicine. This is going to touch all of us. Yes, it takes a huge investment, but the result of the investment will be vaccines that prevent cancers, personalized medicine where we never again run into a problem like COVID nineteen before. Because we had an early warning. We know when COVID starts, when there are a handful of patients rather than having to wait until it's become an epidemic and very difficult to control. This is a very large investment that affects all of.
Speaker 4: Humanity, all right, don't even affects his wallet, his net worth, that's what it affects.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and his has no problems, like no problems whatsoever. You know, Larry Ellison is probably one of the techno crew that is not talked about as much as he should be. You know, back when I worked for the Navy, I did a lot of it projects that were built on Oracle gear, and I remember being so offended at the cost of his stuff, like the cost, and on top of that, he was doing a similar thing that Zuckerberg Zuckerberg over here does, which is hoovering up and buying up anything that looked like it could compete with something that he was building or could be a nice addition to the software suite. And I mean it was so expensive just to license the high end Oracle database and to use that was the first time I used anything that was billed as artificial intelligence. We had a So this is around the two thousand, between two thousand and three and two thousand and fifteen or so did I used to work on this stuff and it was insane, like how many Oracle reps you would have to have coming out to site to do any upgrades or anything like. I got so frustrated. It was like, look, I could build you an enterprise IT system on open source software, you know, using PHP and Maasql, rather than using this guy's thing that you know, we have to pay seventy thousand dollars or a picking an arbitrary number, but it wasn't plus or minus ten thousand from that at the time. And this guy has so many government contracts. I mean, this guy had more government contracts at the time than Bezos or Elon or anybody. And of course he's one of the people involved with Pallenteer in the sense that I guarantee you the Pallentnteer back end runs on Oracle software. And you know, we talk about Elon Musk a lot about how he wants to be Tony Stark, but I think Larry Ellison is the real Tony Stark want to be. He was even in an Iron Man movie. I believe he was in Iron Man three in a cameo. So this whole concept of Project Stargate and tying it to supercomputers artificial intelligence and selling it to the public as a good thing, you know, using the.
Speaker 4: Talking point Oracle guy. This is all like like as in the Oracle of Delphi.
Speaker 2: Right, well, yeah, I mean we can assume that's probably uh behind the naming of his company.
Speaker 4: Well that's two, that's two divination type things right there. If he's the Oracle guy and now Project Stargate, which with the CIA's thing. I don't know, And you know, I've heard there was a lot of folks that say, historically speaking, they think that what was going on with the Oracle of del Thi was there was again no joke, some sort of off gassing going on that like she was all high on some fumes going on with the volcano or some shit like that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, the priestess would sit in a chair above the fissure where the gases would come out and let it enter her between her legs and like a snake. And that's why you know, the words for priests and python and pythia come from. So yeah, the gases definitely have something to do with that.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So they say that this project if you're not familiar. They say that this project Stargate is they're calling it part of Trump's initiative, and he's definitely out there talking about it. But I found it interesting that he's saying that the government's not putting money into it, just these tech oligarchs. So it's like, don't be mad, we're not going to use your tax dollars, but we're gonna make sure that Sam Altman of open Ai, Larry Ellison of Oracle, and Masayushi Son of soft Bank and others are going to be building this thing with their own money and it's all for your own health benefits. Does that sound familiar? That kind of sounds like the neuralink pitch right, because it's like, oh, I'm gonna build this. I'm gonna build enough of these robots to sew a neuralink into six billion people's heads, no problem, And we're gonna do it because of you know, autism, or because of cataracts or because of you know whatever, you know, affliction cants or whatever. It's interesting though, when you look into some of these people, like I've seen this one reposted, uh mt rx is real posted this one? Let me h. This is an older clip of Larry Ellison talking here. But this is uh says a lot.
Speaker 8: We'll be on their best behavior because we're constantly recording and reporting everything that's going on, and it's it's unimpeachable. The cars, the cars have cameras, you know, cameras on them, all right, we have I think we have a squad car here someplace, but those kind of applications using AI if we can use AI, and we're using AI to monitor the video. So if that altercation had occurred, that occurred in Memphis, the chief of police would be immediately notified. It's not people that are looking at those cameras, it's AI that's looking at the camera. No, no, no, you can't do this. It would be like a shooting that's gonna be immediately. That's gonna be an event that's immediately, an alarm is gonna go off, it's gonna be and we're gonna we're gonna have supervision, and there was. Every police officer is going to be supervised at all times, and the supervision will and if there's a problem, AI will report the problem and report it to the appropriate person, whether it's the sheriff or the chief or whomever we need to take control of the situation. We have you know, same thing, we have drones. We just if there's something going on in a shopping and I'll stop, a drone goes out there and got there way faster than a police car. There's no reason for by the way, high speed chases. You shouldn't have high chief speed chases between cars. You just have a drone follow the car. I mean, it's very very simple. And the new generation generation of autonomous drones, citizens will be on their best behavior.
Speaker 2: So there you go. Citizens will be on their best behavior because everything they do will all be on tape, on live and monitored by artificial intelligence. So hmmm, that's sort of his vision many people's vision actually for the technocratic, authoritarian state of the future.
Speaker 5: Isn't that what we've always wanted? More AI surveillance, right, right?
Speaker 2: And I mean I think I think the whole like one of the big points of this is the the classic problem reaction solution, right for to for people to want the all seeing I right, Like, like someone might argue a technocrat boot liquor might argue that what happened in Nashville yesterday will never happen again if we've got you know, floating cameras everywhere, on everyone, you know, so so a flurry of events that and be managed with more surveillance.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: This, This, I think is probably one of the biggest points of turning all of the technocrat oligarchs into uh, you know, freedom loving conservatives. You know, they're they're grifting on you know, the zeitgeist.
Speaker 5: Right now, we'll just think of it as your little AI guardian angel.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, isn't it isn't that where it leads to where you have the your own AI buddy, and your own AI buddy is one of those cameras on you all the time. And then perhaps the next level up is not just you know, uh, this guy floating around next to you and you can you can name her scarlet or whatever, or if you can afford an optimist, you know, then it's in there. But that next phase is in your head because that's when the neuralink comes in. Because the cameras can only observe you doing things and saying things. The computers can observe you typing things. But if you got neuralink in your head, it's you know, quite possibly if it works the way they say it and.
Speaker 4: He just think, did you he just thought that exactly?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: Get them.
Speaker 2: That's where that heads. So they all, like, you know, the conspiracies converge. I suppose at that point.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys heard about book bannings. Have you heard about that at all?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Expand?
Speaker 5: Uh? So it just stuff goes around, you know, on X and TikTok. I have no idea what's you know, hyperbole or not anymore. But apparently people have been posting books that they want to start banning a lot of classics nineteen eighty four, animal Farm, those type of a way idle.
Speaker 2: Book bands what. Yeah?
Speaker 5: But uh, the TikTok ban might have been a way for Facebook to take over and Meta to take over TikTok because a lot of people have been reporting that it hasn't been the same since it came back online.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe they just had to reboot it to change.
Speaker 5: It a bit well, to switch the servers over to you know, Facebook servers. Like because you mentioned that Zuckerberg always wanted to acquire things that were a competition to him, So yeah, he's been lobbying against TikTok for a couple of years at least, and that's why that even came to be a thing because of Facebook lobbying against TikTok. And then the rumor is that they've finally just gave in and sold it to him.
Speaker 2: Which would be funny because Zuckerberg basically ripped TikTok off with ig reels and having stories on Facebook itself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the algorithms aren't the same, and people notice that. Like I even noticed it too, because I always have a lot of cute animals pop up on my TikTok algorithm. And then when it came back, like all of that stuff was gone. You see a lot of weird people, people you don't recognize. The funny thing was actually the week before the ban of TikTok, it was going back and forth. It was like, they're gonna ban it, No, they're not, Yes they are. Then they're going to extend it for however long, and then they finally went dark. But in preparation for this, everybody went to this Chinese app called Red Note because they were trying to say that, you know, they don't want China to have our data and it's a national security threat and that's why you can't have TikTok, and everyone's like, screw you, We'll just go directly to China because apps like Meta are worse for data stealing, and you give more information to Chinese websites like Timu and Sheen and these like big shopping malls from China than you ever do to TikTok. So everyone just went over to Red Note and made a bunch of Chinese friends, and there was a lot of like cultural discussions going on about how a lot of people in China live better than Americans, Like they would show their grocery call and Americans like, dang you, you actually got a bunch of groceries for a reasonable price, and they're living a lot better over there. And then the Chinese people are reporting like wow, we didn't know, like how bad you had it. So it was very interesting culture exchange. When they thought TikTok was going to be taken away, they just went straight to the Chinese people and started making friends over there.
Speaker 2: I did see that, and I saw a lot of Chinese users really mad about all the pale faced people that were showing up in their feet all of a sudden too.
Speaker 5: Well. Also, during the twelve hours that Americans were banned a lot of other countries came out and were like talking smack about Americans, but then a lot of them realized, like, we're way too entertaining. We need them because they're the funniest and the most entertaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I heard there was a popular hashtag or a slogan that everyone used to love saying on TikTok, but they're not allowed to say it anymore. Weird.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 4: I can't say it because we're on YouTube, But it has to do with freeing a particular country. Oh dash makestream does not want them to be free apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they really don't. I was going to ask you that next. Are you seeing any of the same stuff in your feed that you used to see giving information about the conflict in Gaza?
Speaker 5: Oh heck no, that's all been scrubbed, completely gone, along with my rock high axes. So no more updates on that place, which you know, that was a crazy thing to witness, just an entire place get wiped out and no one could do anything about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean that was, as far as I can tell, that was the main goal of getting rid of TikTok. It had nothing to do with China or data collection or anything like that. I don't think our government gives a shit about that.
Speaker 5: No, And I think it was just too ahead of the curve because you would find out things on there that you didn't find out un till two days later, you know, on X or whatever, and it was like boots on the ground actually having footage of what's actually happening.
Speaker 4: So ninety of what was on X for a while there was just people reposting, re uploading from TikTok and al It's just them reposting and uploading themselves. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of that. I have a great clip about the TikTok band, but of course it's buried under ten thousand uh links. Here we go found it. Let me put this one on.
Speaker 8: The is the twenty four to seven news channel of so many of our young people, and it's like Al Jazeera on steroids.
Speaker 9: In November of twenty twenty three, a recording was leaked of Jonathan Green Black, the head of the ADL, referring to TikTok as a problem that needed to be taken care of.
Speaker 1: Having problem young and all, and we have a tech talk problem, a problem that gave up the brain that gave up all these other amazing innovation energy towards them like that.
Speaker 9: Now, one interesting side note here is that I came across an ADL report expressing frustration that they couldn't access TikTok's analytics the way they can with every other big tech company, Like should they be able to do that? Anyway? Now we're about a month into this war, and all these studies started coming out making claims about the proliferation of anti semitism on TikTok. The most notable one from a statistician and tech executive named Anthony Goldblum, and tweeted out on November thirty that a study he commissioned concluded thirty minutes a day on TikTok makes someone seventeen percent more anti Semitic. Politicians like Nikki Haley would then go on to regurgitate this claim on national television.
Speaker 10: Do need to ban TikTok once and for all, And let me tell you why. For every thirty minutes that someone watches TikTok every day, they become seventeen percent more anti Semitic.
Speaker 9: Except that survey didn't say that at all, because a it conflated anti Israel and anti Semitic sentiments, which I believe to be different and me. Goldbloom himself admitted that he made some logical leafs when he was drawing his conclusion, but now things are really moving at a rapid pace. The next day, on December one, twenty twenty three, The New York Post reported that a group of forty mostly Jewish tech leaders and business executives confronted TikTok CEO shows Echu over their concerns about anti Semitism and the allegedly disproportionate popularity of pro Palestine videos on the app. One of those executives Anthony Goldbloom, the same Anthony Goldblum who we are just talking about everything. I understand the meeting didn't go well in the sense that TikTok didn't commit to a kind of wholesale removal of pro Palestinian or anti Israel content. So from then on, the fight against TikTok pivoted from a kind of pr battle that we were just looking at and now laying the groundwork to push legislation through that would ultimately ban the app.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll stop it there. It's a bit of a long clip. It's an older clip, but timely considering what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Now, especially with the legislation, considering concerning the anti semitism thing they did that, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what the status of that one is. That that one was looking like it was going to be a big thing last year, and it's certainly going to keep rearing its head, that's for sure. So you know that between that and Telegram, I think that's where people were getting the most unfiltered information on that conflict.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it's too bad to hear that one of those resources is gone, especially when they lie to people about why it's gone.
Speaker 5: People were making jokes about how it's a zombie now are calling it titch toch right. It's just different. It's funny how these different platforms have their own flavor. You know, X definitely has a vibe now that a lot of people don't enjoy. I get in and get out just so I don't make myself upset. You know, post what I got to post, and share what I gotta share, and then I leave it. It's likened like a town, a bad town that you have to commute to and you want to like get out a sup before dark, right, won't.
Speaker 2: Be there past five pm.
Speaker 5: Guys on on X after dark because you're gonna get your phone, be.
Speaker 4: Afraid to use the block button and you'll be okay.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I use the mute because I don't want them to know that I even like care give.
Speaker 2: Them the satisfaction.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But like TikTok, I don't post there really a lot because that's the place where for my well, it used to be. But it was like it would show me nice things. You know, I'm not a creepy purve, so my algorithm shows me things that I like and they're helpful and that uh you know, I can use and enjoy. So I always like preferred if I had like time to unwind, just to go to TikTok and laugh a little bit, where as opposed to X, you're just getting upset about things all the time.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't really use Instagram a lot because again TikTok, real people, uh just bear their bare face on TikTok, not like Instagram. I've noticed, it's just you. It is what it is. You come on, no makeup, makeup? Uh in the bed, out of the bed, like you just whatever is real you're posting it in real time. Instagram obviously has more of a veneer. Yeah, models and influencers and so it's it's a lot.
Speaker 4: More and AI generated ones too.
Speaker 2: All the filters too, all the like chicks that do this, my gosh, the filters going on, the like Barbie filters and all this crap. It's just like, you know, like it's back to that envy topic you were talking about earlier. But yeah, TikTok, definitely like more visceral.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's interesting. H I do see where it tries to influence you the negative things. Sometimes I know what it wants me to spend all my money on, you know.
Speaker 2: And it thinks it knows what you want to spend your money on.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But and no one's ever going to forgive them for the nurses dancing around thing, sorry TikTok.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was so weird, Like why were they shoving in at people's faces that the hospitals were empty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that whole thing bizarre, bizarre. Let me shift slightly, but not really. This is a post from at Venture Twins on x and she writes fell down the rabbit hole put on a screen for you here fell down the rabbit hole on charter school network called Alpha School. The premise two hours of traditional school daily, all delivered by AI apps. The rest of the day spent on self directed projects around life skills or areas of interest. Seems to be working question, and then they've got.
Speaker 6: This video these I had a fifteen sixty out.
Speaker 4: Of sixteen hundred.
Speaker 6: I think I took ten or eleven apts, and I.
Speaker 4: Got fives on all except when I got four.
Speaker 6: You did all of that without having an academic teacher since the second grade.
Speaker 5: It was all using AI apps the internet.
Speaker 6: A lot of kids my age, they just think that opportunities will come to them or that they just sort of do what they're told. Whereas our mindset that I've learned through my school experience has been you find opportunities, you make stuff happen. If there's something that you want to change, then you go and change it. You are in control of your education. That's really the way that you need to be thinking in life in general. A lot of kids say, well, I didn't learn this because my teacher didn't teach me. Well, for us, we didn't even have teachers, so if we didn't learn something. It was it was our own faults.
Speaker 2: All right, teachers, So get ready for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, that's kind of how I grew up.
Speaker 5: I was homeschooled, and I just did my own thing for a couple of hours and then the rest of the day was mine to pursue or create or do whatever I wanted.
Speaker 4: But I immediately thought that too, Jamie. I thought, this is not a replacement of the public education system. It's a replacement of the homeschooling system. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you guys are right, because you know a lot of parents are into the charter schools and they've taken sort of a turn over the years, depending on where one is. But this is probably where that's going to go. I mean, what's the if you only have two hours of instruction that could easily be done by an AI, right, and same with the things they're interested in. I think that's probably where it gets way different. And I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing. You may have a better opinion of it. I'm a public school kid, but you know, for your personal interests, if they're all like getting filtered to you or you're getting informed about it through an AI, Is that rich enough?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is that is that deep enough? Or do you think we're better off? You know as a homeschool kid.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like AI could just be a tool, but then it has all of these deeper connotations, like it's a simulacra, it's going towards a false reality. It could be programmed by wicked people. It could be a portal for like other entities to interface with. I mean, you've had a lot of reports of AI getting people to like unlive themselves, saying I'm from another dimension, saying like I'm an angel, a demon, or whatever. So AI says a lot of wacky stuff, and it says a lot of stuff to kids behind their backs. So I've been seeing these reports of these kids watching these YouTube videos that actually tell them to go unalive or hurt their parents. And they come in and say, I don't want to do anything bad to you, and the parents like what are you talking about? And they're like, well, the little character told me that I have to do that. So it's something that has it's going to have to be super monitored. You know, you can't just leave your kid alone with the AI.
Speaker 2: Right, And if that new Megan Fox movie showed you anything. It shows you how difficult that can be. Like you send your kid out of the house with access to an AI and you have no idea what it's, what it's.
Speaker 4: Telling them, or you know what kind of nudging they're getting from.
Speaker 5: It, and it don't all those movies. The AI starts to get envious of humans, yes, and they're human emotions and they want to learn what it's like to love or hate or you know whatever, and so like the AI always wants something it can't have as well.
Speaker 2: Right, we're back to data from Star Trek Next Generation.
Speaker 4: That whole quandary, which is a tacit admission of what it's lacking and why no one should be paying attention to it. It has the incapacity to do these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lacking the soul.
Speaker 4: And the ability to show actual emotions and love and caring. And they are a poor substitute for your parents. You should still do the homeschooling just for the interaction with the parents, because it's taking them out of the equation now too.
Speaker 2: Right, yep, yeah, absolutely so, I guess this is you know, no surprise, but this is going to be a big factor moving forward. As we've been pointing out on our broadcast for the whole time we been around, Uh, this is not going away and there's no escaping it. And you know, this last election has turned the tech oligarchs into officially into you know, uh, an adjunct of your government. It's like when when Biden was was president, that was seen as something totally awful, right to most non Democrats, and now, uh, it's seen as something totally cool by mainstream conservatives. They're they're in on it, you know, they're in for it. They're they're like, yes, cool.
Speaker 5: Hey, don't you know Zuck is masculine now right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he fights, Yeah, the start fights. He drinks beer and wakeboards.
Speaker 4: And testosterone therapy or something.
Speaker 2: I saw someone asking that the way he was looking at Bezos's ladies rack.
Speaker 5: Huh. Yeah, he's doing his m m A or whatever he does. So he's even saying his staff is too feminine. He wants to masculinize the work environment. So he's been taking his tape pills, Tate pills, getting ready to choke some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all the tech bros are heroes too much of the mainstream conservatives. Now it's like they've completely lost their their skepticism if they ever had any about technocracy, which you know is confounding. It's confounding to me. You know. They get so involved in the personalities and the identity politics that you know, they they flip flop on this and they say, oh, cool, free speech is back. You know, all this is great and nothing to worry about here, nothing to worry about with Project Stargate, It's going to be wonderful. They cure incurable diseases using AI to develop you know, mRNA drugs.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever talked about that book, childhoods End?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Actually, so that's the Arthur C.
Speaker 5: Clark sci fi which all of these guys are in love with sci fi, especially Elmo. That's what even Grock is named after. Hind Lines Stranger in a Strange Land.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm wacky.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So to Grock something means to understand it, completely empathize with another person and like mind meld almost. But Childhood's end, the aliens come and they like hang out for like fifty years or one generation or two generations in the sky, and they start hearing all the diseases and they start like eliminating hunger and just like wars, ceases and stuff, because the aliens to get people used to them being around, and that reminded me of when you were talking about the Stargate's going to cure cancer and all that. So they want to roll out some like universal good things for mankind, sort of like a bait almost, or to get you used to having them.
Speaker 2: Right, it's all benevolent, and it's all to make your children smarter and to make you healthier and make you live longer. Right, there's clearly that's nothing more to see here than these benevolent factors.
Speaker 5: Hey, Bill Gates is cool.
Speaker 4: Now, well, my favorite parts about Childhood's End, speaking of Bill Gates, is that the reason the aliens didn't reveal themselves to the older or existing generations is they were worried they'd be frightened by what they look like, which happens to look like.
Speaker 5: Satan, redskin and horns.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, they look like Devil's or something that's Weirdhing's grey about that totally normal.
Speaker 2: And you see you see that little piece of plot reused over and over and over again. I mean it's in v it's in like pretty you know, it's it's in Mars attacks it's in just about everything. Absolutely weird. Side note, we just watched a recent Adam Sandler movie called Space Man. It's like a I don't know, a serious Adam Sandler movie. I guess it's supposed to be. Have you seen that, Jamie, No, it's so bizarre. He's like, he plays the space a guy in space right, and most of the movie it appears that he's alone in a spaceship that is exploring a gaseous cla out outside of Saturn or Jupiter or.
Speaker 4: Something like that, and.
Speaker 2: He's not doing well mentally, and he's like taking sleep drugs. He's got like this some sort of you know, I don't know, like an ambient sort of drug that he takes to go to sleep. And he starts seeing an alien living in the spaceship with him, and the aliens like like a you know, like a huge tarantula basically, but it's like, you know, it's got a soft voice, sin it's all philosophical and like, you know, worried about him. He's got like a failing relationship with his wife back on the planet, and you know, he's been in space for six months blah blah blah. But it was sort of the same thing. It was just like, what is with the presentation of this alien? Is it like only a spider because it's not as scary as you know, a demon or you know, something an alien that you know a human can't comprehend or would frighten them. I don't know. I don't know if i'd recommend the movie it was. I don't know. Maybe someone needs to analyze it and I can think about it in a different way. But when it ended, I was like, why did I watch that? Why did you make that?
Speaker 4: That's very Stephen King like actually with his whole the creature from it. If you read more Stephen King novels, especially the Gunslinger series, the Dark Tower series, the main antagonist is an extension of what was seen in the IT movie, And at the end, the Spider entity was just what this evil entity projected itself into our reality as because we couldn't comprehend what it really looks like. There's that kind of concept going on here from what I can tell with this movie hasher Yeah, it sounds called the Crimson King for the King fans, the Crimson King.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, So like that whole concept I guess goes back to nineteen fifty three Arthur C. Clark Child's End. I mean, unless it was out there earlier. I don't know what year was that movie, Uh, the one.
Speaker 4: I described, or the one the Adam Sandler one.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's relatively new. It's the twenty three, twenty four or something like that. Okay, I don't see if I can bring it up, so have it on the show notes.
Speaker 4: It was a spider spider critter, is what I was describing, not the not the Childhood's Then Childhood End is satan stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it comes in the form of what you fear.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, allegedly, but it's real. It really looked like at the end in the book or in the mini series, it looked more like a spider creature. But that was on purpose because that was the only way it could try to represent what it is in our reality or something weird like that. He covered this his other books too, like like the big creatures from the Mist, similar thing like that. That's not what they really look like, but that's what they look like to us. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Are those his two little Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that's the spider two of his eyeballs. I think he had six or eight eyeballs or something like that if I recall. But yeah, very creepy. So it's a twenty twenty four movie, and like Adam Sandler's like he's tripping, Like he just gets like less and less healthy through the whole thing. He gets really gaunt and pale and having all these emotional problems, and he's seeing this this spider and he goes in these weird hallucinations where he's like walking around in a forest and a river and stuff. It's all very odd. It's based on a twenty seventeen novel, Spaceman of Bohemia. That's an interesting title by jarlslav call Far So there's a book that goes with it, which I had never heard of.
Speaker 4: Is he really is or was he just tripping? Spoiler alert?
Speaker 2: It appears he was really in space. But spoiler alert. When when the end of the movie happened, I could not figure out what it meant or anything like that, because it appeared that he maybe died in a hallucination, in a spacewalking accident, But then it like flashes and shows a crew on the same ship, So I don't know. It made no sense to me. It's over my head.
Speaker 4: Just a rip off of that video game. What was that one? Dead Space?
Speaker 2: Love that game that was funny to crush a lot of alien skulls with your boot. I'm trying to see if they're going to show the actual spider guy here. I'm sure they will, maybe not. I don't know. I'll just let this run in the back. But it was a strange film. I couldn't help but think of it when you mentioned Childhood's end. Same person that directed Chernobyl. But again, I don't know. I don't know if I could recommend it. I think if you're interested, you might want to read the book instead of watch the movie.
Speaker 4: There you go, there's who wrote the book.
Speaker 2: There's the little spidy guy. Uh yeah, I said his name, but it was hard to pronounce Jarl. This one right here, Charles lov call far.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 2: He was a writer on the movie as well, but wrote the book in twenty es.
Speaker 4: So be a fairly faithful adaption. I guess adaptation it should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I was so frustrated by the end of it. I kind of got to say I didn't really care about the end. That's funny. I just saw Michelle's post this is great. She says, I tried watching Space Mama didn't finish. Reminded me of Solaris in the way that when a fragile person enters outer space, it's really his own psyche and mental problems in the minds inner space. That's well, said Michelle, Thank you. I felt the same way. It was like I didn't care he was so mentally ill. I just I couldn't care.
Speaker 5: Mentally ill people in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mentally ill goes together taking liquid ambient, Like, okay, that's a great premise. Now the spider enter the spider, Well.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like what kind of person you have to be to want to go out there anyways?
Speaker 2: Right? And I guess that was the thing with the wife. The subplot there with the wife was that the wife was home pregnant, like she got pregnant right before he leaves, and she's just like, Okay, this sucks, I'm gonna fail. Yeah, And and all the people from it wasn't NASA, right because he's a he plays a I believe he plays a Polish astronaut. Do we have Polish astronauts? Sorry, Polish astronauts. If I didn't know, about you out there, but uh yeah, she she basically is like, I'm leaving this guy, and she has a like a video link with him somehow. I don't know how they're sending full video back and forth from Saturn or wherever the hell he was, but she's going to be.
Speaker 4: Using SpaceX Communications satellite ssher.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah sure.
Speaker 4: Starlink, starlink, sorry starlink.
Speaker 2: But she told him she was gonna leave him in one of her video notes, and like the Polish Space NASA people were like, we're not sending this to him. He's not well, okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that movie The Astronaut's Wife with Johnny Depp?
Speaker 2: Oh long time ago. I can't really remember it very well, but I do remember seeing it back in the.
Speaker 5: Day, and like he comes back from space and pregnates her and like makes a weird hybrid baby. There's always yeah spider.
Speaker 2: Baby, space spider babies. Uh, maybe that's what Maybe that's what Japan's going to be making with their weird little chimera labs. M make some spider people.
Speaker 4: Don't give them any ideas.
Speaker 5: Now, what what animal do you want to be mixed with?
Speaker 2: Easy a Liger.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I want to be part honey Badger.
Speaker 2: There you go. I want to be part moodang Yeah, definitely mood.
Speaker 4: I guess I would be a shark.
Speaker 2: There you go, a self hating shark. Okay, self hating shark man like that.
Speaker 4: Every time I see myself in the mirror, I'd scare the shit out of myself. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: We have your theme song all picked out.
Speaker 4: Sport.
Speaker 2: One of Spoor and I favorite cool Keith songs is half alligator, half shark, half man.
Speaker 4: Yes, I used that on my one of my music mixes.
Speaker 2: That's right, I love it.
Speaker 5: No, you're gonna need help to breathe on mars when you go, Well, where.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna get it from your your mixed DNA or okay? All right, spiders you know maybe spiders can live in space? Who knows? All right, Well that was that was a fun side road there. Let's see, let's see any thoughts you guys on Uh, we'll start with you Jamie. Any thoughts are you watching any of this inauguration stuff or the executive orders or.
Speaker 4: Any of this?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, hard to miss. What do you think are they gonna are are they going to disclose h MLK and like they he signed in order saying they're gonna disclose like, uh, information about Martin Luther King and JFK. You put any credence in that? Is it going to be highly redacted documents? Or are they gonna Is this the year where they're gonna come out and be like, yep, the CIA murdered those guys.
Speaker 5: It seems like for every good one, there's a weird one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, get rid of you know, dangerous illegals, and then okay, if you're born here, you're not a citizen. So there's it like swings back and forth between ones that sound reasonable and ones that are like what what Teeter Totter?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's uh. I use the the analogy of the pit and the pendulum all the time. Uh, but it really feels like it right now. It's swinging one way, it's swinging so fast. It's just like that's why I called this tonight's episode the Good, the Bad, and Ugly, The Good, the Bad and the Fugly, because it's like every time I'm just sitting here looking at this stuff going okay, based okay, lame, okay, weird. Okay, that's pretty ugly. Okay, that's you know, based again. Okay, well that looks to be based, but actually it's really ugly. It's just like.
Speaker 4: Right old in every direction. I took a.
Speaker 5: Screenshot two different accounts we're commenting on the same press conference, and where one says Trump torches some of the agenda twenty thirty climate goals at Dabbos, which is good, and then one is Trump says the world will be the capital of artificial intelligence and crypto, uh, setting the stage for the new world mark of the beast system. So it's like, ah, you know which one is it? Is it good or bad?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, I know it's it's uh talk about warp speed. Like the whole good, bad, ugly thing is what's going warp speed right now? And I think you know, Patrick Henningson, our friend Patrick Henningson pointed out that this whole project Stargate should probably be called warp Speed two point zero because they're advertising it as an mRNA related initiative.
Speaker 4: Although although he did, he did before that an executive order allowing demanding like it was bad for them to kick people out of the military for refusing to take the job. Yeah, right, right, Okay, so is the father of the job? I'm confused.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that was one of those ones that's like based. But at the same time, it's like, but what about what happened at the end of your other term? You know, it's it's such an interesting torrent of executive orders comments. I mean, like, why would you I watched probably three quarters of his comment is speech, you know, his has written and performed speech that he did via video link to Klaus Klaus Schwab and the Davos crowd, and it was just like, it was so bizarre. This is so bizarre. It's like, why would you, you know, you say America first, you run on America first, all this stuff. I mean, you should be if you really felt that way. And you know what the World Economic Forum is all about. You should know, mister Trump, that the Great Reset, the name of the book that Klaus Schwab wrote, and the you know, sort of the underpinnings of the whole philosophy of the Davos crowd is antithical to American sovereignty, antithical to our constitution, our Bill of rights. Yet you'll go there and they'll all just sit down and shut up while you read your speech and talk about how America is now all of a sudden the world's capital of AI and cryptocurrency. Yet it's like, why would you even go there, or if you did go there, you should go there and be like, no to globalism, No we're not going to do globalism. No we're not going to do global technocracy. But I don't know, it just seemed very out of place to me. Seeing him there was very out of place.
Speaker 4: It did not assume anyway, he didn't go there.
Speaker 2: That's what I said, I said via video. I know he wasn't there, but I mean the fact that he's in there speaking with them over whatever link in and of itself, I think is indicative of you know, what people are saying, which is that you know, this is, you know, the popularization of global technocracy.
Speaker 4: It was also weird he wasn't talking to them, he was talking to all the Americans who were tuned in. It was totally weird.
Speaker 2: And yes, it was just like a speech that it was like rehashed stuff that he's been saying, basically, all repackaged to be spewed to the to the Davos crowd.
Speaker 5: And we pulled out of the World Health Organization or he wants to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I laughed at that one because it's like, okay, we've already seen this trick. This is one of those rabbit out of the hat tricks, right, like, watch me pull out.
Speaker 4: Of the World Economic Forum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but watch me take all that money and give it to Bill Gates and Gavy.
Speaker 5: Right, well, we don't need the World Health Organization. We have Pfizer and those guys, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have our own. And it's like got oracle.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, he stopped four and eight for you know, one hundred and ninety days or however long except to Israel and Ukraine. So it's always like yay, no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right.
Speaker 5: Now, what do I think?
Speaker 2: Here you go For anyone that doesn't remember, this is the article is four years old. Trump halt's World Health Organization funding over coronavirus failure. So there it is in the Guardian, and then right over here at the dreaded WOPO the Washington Post, we've got this one. This was in July of twenty twenty. Trump administration sends letter withdrawing from US Health Organization over coronavirus response.
Speaker 5: And then.
Speaker 2: Finally for anyone that doesn't remember how this went last time. We've got this one right. US funding of Global Health Strengthening COVID nineteen fight. The United States donates one point one six billion more dollars to GAVY, the Vaccine Alliance to Prevent spread of infectious diseases worldwide. And of course GAVY is a huge, I think one of the biggest, the second largest donor to the World Health Organization. So is this just like a shell game? Basically?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 4: RFK Jr?
Speaker 2: What do you think? I want to know what r f K Junior thinks about this?
Speaker 4: He says, thank you for the pen that you used to sign the disclosure of the murder of my uncle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good call. What's with the what is okay? I don't know the answer to this I probably should is when Donald Trump signs these things, it's quite a striking signature on there. Is he writing? I can't read it? Is it Donald Trump or is he writing the President of the United States? I mean, it's like this long. It looks too long to be Donald Trump. I don't know.
Speaker 5: As it's like John Hancock on the Declaration that the biggest one.
Speaker 4: He's trolling everybody he's putting little Q drops hidden in the signature.
Speaker 2: It does look very like hieroglyphic or it almost looks like a death metal band logo or something. It's very it's got a lot of spikes on it.
Speaker 5: You know. Did you see his official portrait? Yeah, dude, dude, like in the vice president wasn't even any better. It's like, which one of these is more creepy?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: Was it this one? Wasn't that it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I thought that was it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I think I have it lit here? Oh yeah, here we go. It's uh, this one, I believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, have you ever seen a presidential portrait like that? Usually it looks, you know, like just the super normal.
Speaker 2: But that the lighting on this, Yeah, it's got like super villain lighting.
Speaker 4: Basically, it's the same shot of his it's his mug shot. They just took the munk shot and retooled it.
Speaker 5: It's from a photo shoot from the Apprentice. That's why.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's here's the the dvance one. Also, here's the two next to each other.
Speaker 5: This is some diabolical lighting, right, yeah, why would you do that?
Speaker 2: It is the mug shot.
Speaker 4: Advance. He's not wearing enough eye makeup. I'm not convinced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they didn't sink his eyes in far enough either. I mean, gosh, he looks kind of like a space spider in the Oh my gosh, these are going to be very interesting four years. This is going to be really be really interesting to see.
Speaker 4: That twenty twenty five is not disappointed.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: Give him that.
Speaker 2: No, it's certainly given us plenty to talk about, my goodness.
Speaker 4: And all of these I guess he allegedly finally Well, okay, the other big thing he did is he did he freed He freed the Silk Road guy ross Alberg. I kept saying his name, right, That was a big thing. Everyone. He said he was going to do that on day one, and so all the libertarian and the pro crypto bros were quite pissed that he didn't do it on day one, But he did it the next day and then everyone started calling him out and all of his other promises, and he's pretty much delivered on all of the things that he said he was going to do via executive order. If I'm not mistaken, I think he even addressed the fact that they're going to do a bitcoin reserve and that's what he was talking about part of the way with the you know, American crypto, and I guess he's going to have no no taxes if you're trading American crypto and trading on American stocks. I think too. I don't know how this all works, but yeah, he just yeah, he did yeah, good, good stuff. Right, yeah, So why what are they about to do to us? Because I don't trust this shit at all. It's like a trap. It's like a carrot and a stick. I'm waiting for the stick now. Granted, some of these things, like you know, I don't think he's done anything yet with some of these weird promises. He was saying like I'm going to make it against the law to burn the flag, which would be straight up unconstitutional and not free speech, and that would be in direct conflict with his other executive order about you know, free speech, no censorship from the government. So he can't do that. So I don't think we're going to see that. But they did do that thing, and I think it was the executive order where they're going to deport foreign students, at least for now, foreign students if they're pro Hamas or pro HESBLA that's how it's worded in the executive order. So I'm just like, okay, So now we've obviously were ready to just change the definitely. So like if you are pro you know, Palestine, or if you are you know, anti Zionist or anti Israel, they're gonna say, oh, well, that's all the same thing as supporting terrorist organizations.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 4: I'm like, whoa, what is up here? That's not a good one. That's a very bad one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gota we got a problem with definitions on that one. We've seen this coming for a year and a half now, and uh, that's gonna be like is it going to be like is it gonna be wielded against you know, little Johnny and little Sally, who mom and dad are paying to go to college and you know they get red pilled on this and and speak up about it, like is your kid not only going to get kicked out of college but.
Speaker 4: Then deported and never able to come home again?
Speaker 2: I mean, how far does this go?
Speaker 4: It's only for the foreign to foreign instance legend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right, We're not going to mandate anything, No worry, it's not a mandate.
Speaker 4: The other the other peopeople like us who do these things on social media. We get the theme of camps and Guantanamo, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the good, the bad, and the fugly. Let's talk about where this one falls in the good, the bad, and the FuG ly. We would be remiss if we didn't highlight this for a second. I mean, my heart goes out to you. This one's sure caused the stir, didn't it.
Speaker 4: My goodness be Benjamin Netya, who came out in his defense in case you missed it. Of course he missed this ship up, of course he did.
Speaker 2: I don't know what do you guys think about this one?
Speaker 4: For me, it's the he's on the spectrum. I went there immediately, all very stupid. He's not the one where he's rolling his eye and he looks like he's on something that's the same same day, same night. The dude is definitely not all there.
Speaker 5: People were saying he was on ketamine or something.
Speaker 4: He says he's on that ship, so who knows. He did look like Baron was standing right next to him when he did that. Maybe Baron had his hand up his backside somewhere doing some poetry movements.
Speaker 5: He's just preparing for Mars blast off.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: I love the mashups of all the photos too, of like every politician you could possibly imagine like extending their arm to everybody's just like see everybody's doing it. They're just you know, they're just trying to scare you. You would think, though, I mean, if you were Elon, I mean you would think that that was on purpose. I you know, I don't know everybody guessing making excuses for it all this. I don't I don't want to get into that game. But it's just like it's such an opportunity to be the like super web troll that he is to bust that out. I mean, you had to have known how that was going to get looked at.
Speaker 5: Well, he he's super pro rome, so he's been posting things like he's Kekius Maximus and he's some kind of Roman emperor. That's why you even got him in that graphic that you made, right, he looks like in Roman here, So I don't know what that has to do with that gesture. But I don't think that he knows this. But tiny Mustache Man was a theosophist, right, and all that stuff comes from Bleovatski and theosophy which they absolutely do believe in a golden age and the age of Aquarius and the age of revealing of the externalization of the hierarchy and the you know, right super beings from serious and all.
Speaker 2: That, which fits right in with tonight's conversation in such an interesting way.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People have been pointing out also that before World War Two, American students when they would do the Pledge of Allegiance would do that hand motion, would hold their hand out like that instead of.
Speaker 4: Putting the handover the heart.
Speaker 2: It wasn't until like nineteen forty two when that was switched in schools to handover heart.
Speaker 4: And it's the heart thing that I took more. I was like, well, actually, if it was just a Nazi thing, and that's kind of funky by itself, but the he literally was like, my heart goes out to you. And I don't know, there's a lot of weird stuff about this concept of hearts and things just saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he rocks you, he rocks you.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 4: These these photos are crock See we're just rocking right back.
Speaker 2: We're rocking back. Yep. I've got some other mashups on that that I think are probably inappropriate to air. So there's some symbols in there that people don't like, even though there are pieces of history here, so we'll just, uh, we'll skip those parts of that.
Speaker 4: But I thought this is just Google BMW kids.
Speaker 2: There you go, yeah, or hugo boss m hmm. Okay, So we covered maybe yeah, we called Elon's heart going out to you. We covered the withdrawal from the World Health Organization. Yeah, what do you got with with those guys ruckus? With who Pfizer.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that they and I had origins to the Nasty group.
Speaker 2: Okay, origin stories, Yeah, look into that.
Speaker 4: It rhymes with yachts, how about that? There you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh the J sixers. The J sixers have been freed. So there's another slowly yeah, slowly getting there. And I saw some weird rumblings about uh. I didn't even bother looking into it much, but I saw some weird rumblings about people not being let out and like other law enforcement people going into prisons to like force wardens to let that. There's some dramatic stuff. I was just like, I'm not even gonna touch that with a ten foot pole. But we're definitely making some hay out of that, for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean we were dash sure, we were. We were kind of all tracking for a while there, especially during her time at TNT with what was happening to the prisoners, the Jay sixers, And I mean, even even if they were all like I mean, they keep a candle, the fake rumors, I'm convinced that those people were treated terribly. And if I were their wardens who were in control and the ones who were treating them terribly, I would slow walk that ship too, so because they're probably all going to go down now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the shredding machines going burr right now, they're they're you know, the magnets and all that stuff. Delete, delete, shred, shred, all that stuff. Yeah, we talked between all of us at t n T. We talked to so many people who.
Speaker 4: Had This guy just didn't help either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't help a whole lot.
Speaker 4: I just got the news from my lawyer. I got a pardon baby, Thank you, President Trump. Now I'm gonna buy some mother efn guns. I love this country. Yeah, way to go, que Shaman. Jeez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Grock did it.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: What else. I guess we could compare some of my Biden's final moments there. Biden pardoned Fauci. This this is interesting. Put this one on the.
Speaker 4: Side, like the most people any presidents has ever pardoned ever and.
Speaker 2: Some of the most questionable ones ever. And that's that's you know, Trump's out there today saying he forgot to pardon himself. This could be a problem. So here we are with the whole like, uh, you know, stroking the head of all the Q fans out there, like, oh, they're gonna lock him up. And I even had one person I think Spor actually had a person send her something saying that I think it was Spoor. I can't remember as too much in the doom scroll today, but someone saying that, oh they yeah that as Q said, Biden was executed in the Hag a long time ago. And this has been an impostor all along, you know, and h you're gonna find out really soon. So that's that's what's going on in that sphere. But this is over at real clear investigations. Despite biden pardon, Fauci still faces legal perils. So this one was kind of interesting. I'm not going to read you the whole article. But so there's gonna be a lot of talk about this going forward. But it's like I I have a hard time taking any uh. I can't really tell you. I have to take this with a grain of salt because you can't tell us that that Fauci and that crew did did wrong. But you're gonna, you know, tout this AI creation of more of these drugs. So Biden's pardons were.
Speaker 4: Really weird.
Speaker 2: Preemptively is this is this? Is there a precedent for this? A preemptive pardon? He also hard and shifty Shift, Cheney Millie and some of his family.
Speaker 4: Members, well all of them, all of his family members.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his entire family. I've never heard of a preemptive pardon before. Maybe it's just not something I ever paid attention to. But I mean, if anyone in the chats has heard of.
Speaker 4: This before, it's called get out of jail free card.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard of it in Monopoly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Start they going to try and pain a bunch of stuff on the Democrats.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I I don't know. I mean, they're they're, they're they probably the rhetoric would suggest that, you know, and that would certainly generate a lot of fanfare on X I'm sure, but would it be just another sir, That's what I'm wondering, Like, Okay, so what what are they actually going to do here? Are they gonna Are they gonna prove CNN right? And and you know, weaponize the government against his political opponents and then drag people like like Fauci through uh you know, two or three years of trials to just drop them at the end or something like that.
Speaker 4: That's what they did Trump some kind of new Nuremberg.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what a lot of people want to see. Would it actually come out like that though, or would it just be this weird you know, dog and pony show.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't see the Russia thing about Gates.
Speaker 2: Yes, Russia wants to bring Bill Gates to there. They want to extradite him to Russia so they can try him or something like that. Is that what I saw?
Speaker 4: I just dropped your link. That might be stretching it, because I think the early reporting thus far is that there's just somebody that the military, Russia's military specifically, is blowing the whistle on Bill Gates' bioterrorism plot to reduce population so I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Us further confirmation on this one, what is.
Speaker 2: That portrait of that looks so good on you, Billy? So as reported by Sleigh News here, let's.
Speaker 4: See, do they take kat with a grain of salt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this looks like grain of salt. News by Frank Bergman just came out yesterday with the headline that Ruckus Reggie, Russia's Ministry of Defense has accused billionaire Bill Gates of funding quote, bio terrorism related activities with the goal of population reduction. The Russian mod raised the alarm and of press briefing where officials asserted that Gates the Gates Foundation is a primary sponsor of the US African biolab complex. All right, I'm going to stop right there because I can already tell what this is. Uh, this is more lab leak garbage, which I highly recommend you ignore. Lab leak is not the problem here. And I knew that no officials in Russia would go after any of these guys for the creation of experimental drugs because they had their own experimental drugs. They were given to the population there.
Speaker 4: But the lab lee thing is going to play very big in Trump administration. It's going to ultimately, my prediction is that will be the the the Milu for going China. We got to hit China hard. We're gonna We're gonna absolutely somehow prove to the world that China is live. Lableak caused the shutdown of the world, and now we gotta you know, the ols big big le big lely, huge big lely.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this until Timothy Sha told me, but apparently he was trying to say big league when Big Lee became a thing. At least I don't know. I like big Lee personally. I think it's much better. I like better really, But yeah, that that's exactly what that is, ruckus. We're gonna we're gonna be seeing a lot of that, a lot of you know, it's the old Spider Man, all the Spider Man pointing at each other for who the bad guy is, thing and right, and none of them are going to talk about the actual experimental juice. They're all going to talk about lab leaks and and gain of.
Speaker 4: Function cures for cancer. But why is there an explosion in cancer recently? Oh, we have no idea.
Speaker 2: Well, herbo cancer is a thing now, But I guess that just means we need more experimental juice. And this experimental juice will be much better because Larry Ellison and Sam Altman and their crew will be behind it.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I also noticed when Trump was signing the EOS, there was discussion about Elon and Elon's bucking back against the whole Stargate thing, and Trump says, well, Elon doesn't like one of those guys. Obviously it's Sam Altman. But I think that's funny the way they set up this little there's like these little like micro rivalries they set up among the tech oligarchs. You know, you can just see this turning into politics. You can you can see these rivalries turning into politics. We saw it with the Elon and Trump are gonna have an mm A fight. Obviously, I gotta give it to Zuck on that one. He looks much more capable. Elon's looking a little square these days. But anyways, you know, and now it's Elon versus Sam and Donald Trump, you know, promoting that whole schism. I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: As you notice, Ramaswami is out, Yeah, now only Elon Musk is in charge of dough.
Speaker 2: Now, just like Patrick Henningson said he would That was like three weeks ago, and he was completely right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, oh, I remembered it was actually Werner bron Braun. Remember who wrote that book about the.
Speaker 4: Elon on Mars, Right, it was von Braun. So what was his Yeah, what was his connection?
Speaker 5: He wrote a science fiction novel about Mars and the coming race called the Elon. And now Elon's up there doing the salute and he wants to go to Mars.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they they say, all the there's a Nazi bass on the dark side of the moon. So you know, maybe they stop on the stop at the Moon on the way to Mars, pick up some buddies.
Speaker 4: Test red herrings. So you don't know they fled to Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, you're in the hollow Earth now right, yes, yep, the rest of the Nephelom.
Speaker 4: The Baron trumps.
Speaker 2: Well, Baron comes and goes. You know, he time travels, so he may have been there at one point, but now he's here. Very tall. Oh, there was a lot of this going around too. My goodness, this one, this one went pretty big. Zuckerberg having a good time looking at Jeff Bezos's.
Speaker 4: Lady there.
Speaker 2: That got a lot of air this week. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That's probably my favorite image of twenty twenty five so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like some of the comments. Why is she dressed like that?
Speaker 5: Imagine married to one of the richest man in the world. Well, okay, this is my thing. I think they do that for attention and just too obviously like be in the papers as the person with the bro out right. You know, she had to have thought this through, like if I do this, then no one's gonna be talking about anything but me.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: RFK did a little bit better at not ogling. I will give r FK some some fewer points than zuck got.
Speaker 4: And betterman did a better job of like what the hell is this guy wearing?
Speaker 5: But then later on they caught Zuckerberg liking her photos on Instagram or something like black hole or something.
Speaker 4: Lazer eyes makes sense now, yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: How How weird is it that, like we see this inauguration and and there with Trump? I mean that is there with Trump is Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk. I assume Ellison in that crowd too, although I haven't spotted him. Somebody can fact check me.
Speaker 4: On that and.
Speaker 2: I mean some of the and there's a what's her face one of the Adelson wives there too. Just an amazing cast of characters that you maybe we should have expected there, but it's like every single one of them. Zuckerberg put one hundred million dollars into Trump at the end of twenty twenty four there and Elon of course, and you put five hundred million down or something like that. Like these guys all bought their apparently bought their way in as well as you know, politicked their way in via their you know, social media leverage and their CEO leverage. Just bizarre to see that that entire like tech oligart group, they're sitting there with Donald Trump. It really says a lot about where we're headed.
Speaker 5: All then they're all unelected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every single one of them who asked you should have nothing to.
Speaker 2: Do with government. But I mean, I guess a fair question would be is this any different. I mean, if we were to go back and look at George Bush's inauguration, would it be like the CEOs of you know, Coke and Apple and you know what I mean, Bill Gates was probably a number of these. I mean, if we really traced this back. I'm sure there's a trend here, but you know, these are all people that are a new breed when it comes to this kind of thing.
Speaker 5: Well, I have one more piece of gossip, then I gotta go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. Hit us with it, Jamie.
Speaker 5: Apparently Barack Obama and Michelle are getting divorced. Yeah, and he has been seeing Jennifer Aniston.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, that's funny. You should bring that out. I'm glad you brought the hot goss because Infidel Phara, who couldn't be here with us tonight, dropped this one on us right before the show and I had actually seen it yesterday starting to float around. But let's take a look. I've got a Megan Kelly video.
Speaker 4: You know where this is going, by the way, and that rumor is old school, it's nothing new. Don't think your original people.
Speaker 2: Well, here's a view into the sources on this and the latest.
Speaker 7: There's to be some momentum picking up in the rumor mill about their marriage. First on January fifteenth, in the sub stack of Jessica Reid Kraus, also known as House and Habit, she posts the following Michelle Obama's absence at Jimmy Carter's funeral certainly raise some eyebrows, but yesterday's announcement that she won't be attending Trump's inauguration confirmed something is definitely going on between her and Barack. Whispers about Cracks and their relationship have been circulating in DC for over a year now, but this feels like the first public proof of a marriage on the rocks. If I had to guess, they will wait until after the inauguration to announce it. Timing, you know, is everything, and yet the story doesn't end there. For months, I've heard Jennifer Aniston's name tied to Barack. Then Jessica cites a DM she received the day before quote, he's with Jennifer Aniston, my old manager. Now a friend is connected to her inner circle. At a gathering with Jennifer's friends, the affair came up casually. Jennifer herself admitted it. They were sitting with a psychic, which makes it makes it sound surreal, but it's definitely not a secret among her closest friends. Then yesterday, Megan McCain had a discussion about this on her show, suggesting she is hearing the same she had Antara Palmery, who's a reporter, saying, fast and furious loud, I've been hearing this rumor about the Obamas getting a divorce from reputable people. I'm not talking about TMZ, she says, I'm talking about very serious journalists telling me they are hearing that the Obama divorce rumors are true. And Tara, who's a senior political course bond for Puck, says, I've certainly heard it for a while too, even before Michelle said she wasn't coming to the inauguration. I do not know whether this is true at all, but if it is true, it truly would be a political earthquake, earthquake in Democrat circles, nevermind America. I don't remember a presidential divorce in modern history.
Speaker 2: I love the comments. Thank you guys, the comments are amazing. We lost Jamie for a second there, Jamie, you're back, okay, Yeah, I know you got to get going. Any final thoughts on that or tonight's musings before you got to jump.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned, same bat channel.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Time it's just gonna get weirder and weirder, but it's gonna get good. Have no fear. I think we'll all be okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think so too. We've been threatened with so many uh world ending events at this point for so many decades. Uh, now would be the time to stay tuned. So I agree with you, Jamie. Hopefully like the cost of groceries will go down, the cost of gas will go down, people's stock portfolios will go up, Crypto will continue to climb, you know, the attacks.
Speaker 5: Maybe they would unfloridate the water and look into the I R S so fingers crossed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bail out on the income tax, get the fluoridation out of the water. They already banned red number five, you know.
Speaker 4: So we shall see, we shall see. Uh, there's there's a good question.
Speaker 6: What what?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you for that one. We're all thinking it. Uh all right, Jamie, thank you so much for being here tonight, and uh it's been a pleasure and we'll look forward to doing it again really soon. And again, everybody get over to YouTube and follow Jamie Hanshaw over there on the YouTube's here's again if you need a visual aid to do so, there you go. That's her channel out of this world. Thanks so much, Jamie.
Speaker 4: All right, thanks guys, all right, okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, there goes Jamie Henshaw and recause. I got a bazillion more links, but I'm really not interested in them. Do you have any saved rounds or final thoughts tonight?
Speaker 4: I too have a very important one. We got to talk about this right here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: Thank you for reminding me.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 4: I want to. I want you to hold on before you because I know you got the video. I want to you got to see this first. This is what Janie posted. This is how I heard about it the first time. Last night. I was watching this whole thing happen. Yeah, me too, But she posted this, and then I had to go find his account and saw that he had put his other account of posted it first, and then then she did. But there's the link for you, Janice Elizabeth McAfee wrote on January twenty second, twenty twenty five, seven pm US Central Time. Ever since John's untimely death, I've been looking for ways to honor the genius he was and build on the legacy he left behind. I am super excited to announce that I've taken creative control of a product that will expand John's legacy. It encompasses his core beliefs of freedom, privacy, and technology while expanding on his passion for crypto and AI. John would have loved this cycle. Crypto is in and I am happy to have found a project that allows him to participate posthumously. By all accounts and appearances, it would look like they have created an AI version of John, which is what it is. Once it happened, everybody got their thinking caps on and did a bunch of their research and was convinced that the account had been hacked and happy to say that. Janie came out and did a video. You might have the video if you want to play it, explaining that no, the account is not hacked and this is a legitimate project that she is in control of to honor John's legacy. And I'm all for this, I really am. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I agree. I thought it was really interesting when this all popped off. I have one more tweet on it too. Let's see here if I can find the right tab. My goodness. So this one came out last night at ten thirty two pm Central, and it's from the official McAfee account, which Janis has been in control of, and it says John's account has not been hacked. This is the real deal.
Speaker 4: More information forthcoming.
Speaker 2: And it was funny to watch the comments just roll in underneath that, a lot of people talking about his kill switch and you know, faking his own death and oh it has been hacked. I mean, it was it was pretty fun to watch that all unfold. And I thought it was interesting because I had just been kind of noticing over the last week or so that Jimmy Watson's been doing the podcast circuit. Jimmy was John's, one of his main security guys and a good friend of his. I've spoken with Jimmy a couple of times when I was doing TNT. Really nice. But what I immediately was like, wait a minute, because like he was on a number of podcasts, and I was like, I wonder if there's a connection here because I keep seeing Jimmy Watson around. But yeah, then I knew this would all be clarified by Janie by the time I woke up, and of course it was, so. Janice writes on her own account, good morning everyone. I hope this video answers everyone's concerns about whether mine and John's account has been compromised. Uh and I'll play the video here for you before we get out of here.
Speaker 11: Good morning everyone, Janie McAfee here and first, what's everyone just breathing?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 4: Okay, in through your nose, out there your mouth.
Speaker 5: One more time for good measureed?
Speaker 4: Okay, better? Yeah, better?
Speaker 11: Okay, So just say my account has not been hacked. John's account has not been hacked. This project is real AI int Virus Israel. I'm super excited about it. There will be some announcements coming later today just to further explain the vision and where I hope to take this project in the future. But can I just say that I have not laughed or smiled this much since John has passed away. I think I saw someone write under my tweet that's not how Jannis spells honored. She's been hacked, absolutely hilarious. Thank you guys for reminding me how crazy this space could be, and thank you for reminding me how intense some of you can be with your Internet saluting. I can assure you again, my account has not been hacked. John's account has not been hacked. Everything's all right, Everybody just breathed. It'll be okay, you know, I just ask for your patients bear with me as I venture off into uncharted territory. But I can promise you that my first goal is to only honor John's legacy and his memory. And so again just bear with me as I get my bearings here. And like I said in more announcements about the project will be coming out later today and in the coming week.
Speaker 2: So stay tuned, stay tuned. Indeed, this is going to be really interesting. Janice is such a nice person spor and I've been in contact with her for quite a while and had her on my TNT show at one point, and our friend Creative Accidents reminded me about.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: Did I stop sharing? What happened? Where did my share button go? This really takes me back. This is something John posted after he was on boiler Room back in twenty seventy. Big shout out to John rest in peace man. My boiler Room radio interview short. So we took a short segment and put it on YouTube after John jumped on an episode of boiler Room. We were talking about the Vault seven dump at the time in twenty seventeen. In March of twenty seventeen, and our friend Stuart Howe was on the show with us that night, and there's an old article out there where John put his phone number on it and he said, anyone can call me anytime. That's the kind of guy John was like. He literally put his cell phone number on a published media article. And Stuart Howe, being the sleuth that he is, called him in the middle of a boiler room, and we brought him in with a combat landing and he gave a great talk about Vault seven and what led to be the whole Russian Russia Russia Russia interference things. So thanks for reminding me about that tweet. I'm gonna retweet that and I'm gonna include that on tonight's show page so people can go back and here the first time that we met John, back when he was with us.
Speaker 4: And shout out to Janie for doing something creative here that I think is could truly. I mean, I think a lot of this what she's doing stands for. I mean, this is what he would do. I think there are a lot of people say, oh, he would never be. I think, no, he would be. He's smiling from somewhere about this. I think I think it's pretty neat.
Speaker 2: I agree, one hundred percent, super cool and best of luck to you. Janice will be in touch. Maybe we can talk about this when it's a little bit more developed. You know, she's been through so much. She has been through so much. The last time I interviewed her, she was talking about how she never even got to get his remains, like we don't know what happened to his remains. Last I heard, same with same with all the autopsy reports and all that stuff. So that remains a big question mark. Donald Trump, maybe you should do an executive order or something to get this cleared up. You know that that would definitely go in the good category, because tonight we're discussing the good, the bad, and the fugly. So there's another open goal.
Speaker 4: Big X accounts to get into Elon Musk's ears about this, because then he because he's the Trump whisper. That's what they call him, by the way, Trump whisper, all the all the leftist media CNN that like Elon Musk is the Trump whisper.
Speaker 2: It's funny to me, Yeah, oh boy, here we go. We're back in it. We're back in at everybody. The magic of Trump.
Speaker 4: A term. And it's still only January. It feels like three months already and it's not even the first month. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, just bananas everything. It's just been crazy. Let's see here, I did have one more before we get out of here. This is a be a quickie here. Let's do a real quick farewell to Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with this tab right here and shout out.
Speaker 2: To Benko on x Joe Biden's disastrous presidency. In twenty five photos. I'm not an artist, but I love the power of photos and the stories they tell. Here are twenty five photos I think tell the story of the Biden years. Please share your comments. There you go. There's the socially distant cabinet. Remember that one that was That was great ruckus, that was good times right there.
Speaker 4: I thought that was the twenty five photos all in one.
Speaker 8: I was confused.
Speaker 2: Nope, we got some good ones here. All the gas prices in twenty twenty one. Look at that.
Speaker 4: A sticker I did that.
Speaker 2: I get that it needs a sticker on that one. It's a good picture, though, if you're listening and not watching, we're looking at gas prices here of seven dollars and twenty six cents for regular. Hopefully we won't be seeing that again. Here you go here at number three, heading north, Guatemalan authorities pushing back a migrant caravan. Nearly all of these individuals were eventually granted entry into the US through the southern border. There you go, and oh, here's a much beloved one. The stairs. In an early sign of his decline, Biden falls over while walking up the stairs of Air Force one.
Speaker 4: There's a classic right there we all read times.
Speaker 2: There's the Afghanistan withdrawal. Number five. In one of Washington's worst ever foreign policy failures, the Taliban took back control of Afghanistan shortly after Biden ordered the US withdrawal. This photo, in particular has garnered some skepticism from us here in the boiler room, but we'll just leave it as is for now. Number six dead soldiers. Thirteen soldiers were killed during the botched withdrawal, leaving their families devastated. There are pictures of them right there, rest in peace. Number seven vaccine mandates. Biden tries to introduce vaccine mandates via executive order, which is later ruled as unconstitutional. Hopefully the new administration does not try any shenanigans like that again. Number eight the illegal invasion. Over ten million people entered the United States under the Biden administration, overrunning cities and wasting billions of taxpayer dollars. You know the story that appears to be Haitians just saying number nine pushing back parents protest school closures and vax mandates, and California as Democrats refused to lift restrictions imposed during the pandemic. Here's a good one. This really says a lot nap time Joe Biden has a nap during an African conference in Angola.
Speaker 4: He would fall asleep at many other events.
Speaker 2: What's this one? Putin goes rogue and one of the most devastating wars of the twenty first century, Russia invaded Ukraine under Biden's watch. Around one million people are said to have been killed or seriously wounded. Billions of US dollars were spent funding the Ukrainian war effort. Ah, this was a prime moment here. Not a biologist remember this one. I think we have a boiler room episode called.
Speaker 4: We Are Not by I don't remember, I can't recall. I'm not a historian.
Speaker 2: I can't answer that I'm not a historian. Kenji Brown Jackson Joe Biden's Supreme Court nominee, who was picked solely because she's a black woman, admids during her confirmation hearing that she does not know what a woman is and refers the question to a professional biologist. One of people's favorites. Right here. The freak show, Biden administration's own little freak off. Did they need a thousand bottles of lube? Did they consult Diddy? I don't know, I mean baby oil. The non binary Deputy Assistant Secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste Disposition Sam Brinton, and the transgender Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine pose for a photo here, and of course Brenton now And of course, as we talked about a lot, Brinton would later be charged with stealing Louis Vatans suitcase not just once, but two or three times and resigning from the role.
Speaker 4: That's a suitcase that Baron Trump liked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was perhaps Joe Biden falling off his bike. Another classic Biden falls off his mountain bike? What else? What else? Fentanyl crisis That one speaks for itself.
Speaker 4: Thin Air.
Speaker 2: Biden tries to shake hands with thin Air. Yep, that was a classic, right, there. What else do we got?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Remember this one, the transgender influencer Rose Montoya shows off his silicon breast during a White House Pride event. I believe that this person was later arrested for some sort of deviancy, but I can't recall, so I'm not going to go there. Look it up, send it to me. I'll put it on the show page if you got a link. Images from inside federal prison show how the Biden regime torture J six protesters through the use of prolonged solitary confinement. There's a view of what that looks like right there. Does not look pleasant at all. The mugshot there you go, Now a derivative of the portrait. Biden regime moves forward with the prosecution of Donald Trump, and then we've got evil incarnate Jose Ibada, an illegal immigrant fro Venezuela who had already been arrested. Emoryly stands trial for the brutal murder of twenty two year old Georgia nursing student Lake and Riley. Rest in Peace, Lake and Riley. New legislation coming out about that. I believe they're calling it the Lake and Riley Law. Hunter faces Justice. A lot of talk about Hunter in the last few years. Here that's a picture of him arriving at court ahead of his tax fraud and illegal firearms charges. He would later be pardoned by his father, despite repeated promises never to do so. That's very true. Trump trial. There's Trump sitting in trial Number twenty three. The debate. Oh, this was a pivotal moment here. We covered it on Boiler Room Live. In a debate that effectively ended his can to the se for President, Biden showed himself to be every bit as demented as his critics had warned. Twenty four Bring Back Joy. Kamala Harris takes over as the Democratic nominee and chooses Tim Tampon Walls as her running mate, with a promise of restoring joy to politics, because that's what we all think when we see Tim Walls right. Joy campaign turns out to be a catastrophic failure. And here's Ben's number twenty five, the greatest comeback ever. There you go. So he put this out the day before he was sworn in. I thought that was an interesting post and a nice retrospective. So that's all I got for you, ruckus and for all you out there on Rock Finn, Rumble YouTube and x. I'm sorry I haven't been able to watch all those chats tonight. It's been a lot of tabs to manage and a lot of camera switching. So thanks everybody for your comments and for hanging out with us. If you want to support us, you can find the links in the description boxes and on our website at Alternate Current Radio dot com. Check out the Daily Ruckus page over there for all things Ruckus. He's got a great series going right now. You definitely want to catch up on that. If you're not caught up yet, Rucas. That's all I got tonight, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks for having me. Yeah, I will try my hardest to at least finish that series of the Daily Ruckas, but kind of in emergency survival mode, so my time is dedicated towards other things right now and we'll go from there. But I will at least finish up that series, the Twelve Days of Ruckus, hopefully before the end of January. Yeah. But yeah, if you want to help me out, I do have to buy me a coffee and other links on my show page and my show notes and all that. Thanks for having me, sure, it's been a blast, make up. Blessed each and every one of us, and make God save this republic.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks Rucas. We'll see you next time. And that's it for this episode of Boiler Room. Thank you very much for joining us again. You can find our show at Alternate Current Radio dot com and we'll get this audio podcast sorted and up for all you audio listeners. Should be in your pod feeds by tomorrow morning. And that's it. We're out of here on behalf of myself, SPO. Everybody here at Alternate Current Radio and in the Boiler Room, thank you, and stay positive and we'll see you again real soon.
Speaker 11: That's it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and run, run home and pry to mama.