Speaker 1: It's nice size.
Speaker 2: I'm doing Bodon's news radio.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that most of you know that the presidential election is completed and that the president President Donald Trump, has won, and he's won with three hundred and eleven. Let me double check that, just to make sure we're correct. Here real quickly, excuse me, three hundred and twelve Electoral College votes. Now, we had a contest a week ago tonight at this very hour, and we had a lot of people. We had over twenty two people call in making their predictions. There was one caller from San Diego who said it'd be won by Kamala Harris. She picked three seventy one. Not to be outdone, a caller from Leminster predicted three hundred and seventy for Donald Trump. They were both off. Again. The qualification was you had to first of all pick who was going to win correctly, and then whoever got closest, so the closest correct prediction of the winner, So all of the Harris predictions were out the window. Terry and Harwich she had three twenty five for Harris, Walter and Peevety had two ninety two, and on and on it went. Matt had Harris to ninety. As I said, Lola out in San Diego had Harris three twenty one, Rick and Doverhead Harris to ninety three. So all of those were limited, so we went to the Trump numbers, Trump with three twelve. The number that was the closest was Paul, who was the second caller in the eleven o'clock hour. So Paul, if you're listening, you picked Donald Trump with three hundred and fifteen, and you are the winner and you will receive the first night Side tote bag from our friends at College Hype. What you have to do is call in, identify yourself to Rob and get your address and a phone number, and we will get that tote bag out there still I think being printed. If you're interested, you can go to Nightside on demand dot com if you want to purchase any Christmas gear, holiday gear for family members, for yourself. There's all sorts of items there on night Side on Demand no excuse me, on nights Side gear dot com Nightside and Demand. You can listen to our prior podcast. So Paul from South Boston will give you a big round of applause as the winner from the Digital School School audience. Everybody's standing here applauding you, Paul, Congratulations, you will get the first in the line Night Side tote bag. Now, if someone knows Paul from South Boston and he happens not to be listening, when I'm gonna do, Paul, is I'm gonna mention this two or three nights, and if we don't hear from you, we then will pick a second winner. Okay, So if for some reason you are no longer listening to the Night Side oftentimes, I was able to say when we would announce the winner, but it is being announced tonight. We'll announce it the next couple of eleven o'clocks, and then I'll make a decision that we will move past you, Paul, and we'll find whoever else was closest. And I'll have to do some investigation here to see if anybody else was closest than you. You were at three point fifteen. You were off by only three. There's one person here who's off by only five Telvis from you even won Pelvis. But if Paul doesn't take his prize, Pelvis, you keep listening at eleven o'clock and you might win the prize anyway. I also want to bring up the day. In the House, you know, the Senate, the Republicans have carried the Senate. I think there's still one Senate race which is undecided, and that is in Arizona, and that's probably going to go to the Democrats. So the Republicans will pick up four seats, the Democrats will have lost four seats. The Republicans will have a fifty three to forty seven majority in the Senate. And then in the House. The best numbers I can find are in the New York the Republicans have won two hundred and fourteen seats, the Democrats two h five. There are sixteen undecided seats in the House. In order to have a majority, you have to have to eighteen. According to the New York Times, of those sixteen undecided races, right now, the Republicans will carry eight and the Democrats will carry eight. Now, that could flip a little bit, but I think that the Times is pretty right in the money here, and that means the Republicans with this projection, will will hold the House. They'll increase their numbers a little bit. They will get to two twenty two and the Democrats will be at two thirteen. So the Republicans will have a working majority a little bigger than what they had in the last session of the session that is now concluding. So that brings you up to date. We'll keep you posted on all of that, I promise. And again, if Paul is listening, Paul, you have a tote bag, but you got to claim it and you got to prove to us that you were the Paul who called, which is why I'm not mentioning the community that you represent. Paul anyway, I just want to make sure that there was another Paul who would take your tote back. Now, last hour tonight, here's what I want to do tonight. I want to give you an opportunity to tell me what should the Democrats do. The Democrats are in a little bit of disarray now they've lost the Senate, they've lost the White House. This has been a tough it's been a tough election for the Democrats. Okay, we know that Seth Moulton made some comments late last week that the Democrats have to get their priorities rearranged. Bernie Sanders has said on a different topic. So the question that I'm going to ask you is, if you're a Democratic political consultant, where did the Democrats go wrong? Vice President Harris had over a billion dollars to spend on this race. Donald Trump had about four hundred million dollars. Normally, when you're out spend two to one in a race, you lose. Donald Trump won every swing state, every swing state, all seven of them, North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona, and of course the Blue Wall of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. So I don't care if you're a Republican, you're a Democrat, particularly if you're Democrat. What would you like to see your party do? How do you turn this around? Uh, there's a congressional election two years from now on a presidential election in twenty twenty eight. We'll open up the phone lines. What should the Democrats do? Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, three, one ten thirty talking politics for the rest of the night from the perspective of the Democratic Party. What advice would you give them? And some of you might give some really friendly advice even though you're a Republican. What did they do wrong? What do they have to do right? Going forward? Coming back on night Side. Now, back to Dan ray line from the Window World.
Speaker 4: Night Side Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 3: All right, there's a lot of soul searching in the Democratic Party. Let me see what Gary says. Gary, Gary, I'm not gonna make you way. What should the Democrats do? Gary?
Speaker 5: Well, try up the Democrats in so many words, embrace Trump to likability. Let's just hope Trump just does that go back to being Trump and being putting people down and being in trunk because I am a Trump fan, and let's face the facts, just be likable, be likable, and if Trump happens to just be out, I can't say I wish the president would stop going out. We're trying to support him and so forth.
Speaker 6: Do you agree, well, I think he has.
Speaker 3: An opportunity now, very off, very rarely do you really get a second chance, said anything. Either you get fired from a job or you get dumped by a girlfriend or a boyfriend or whatever. And it's tough to get a second chance, you know, if you if you think you make a mistake. Same way with professional athletes. Very rarely does a professional athlete get a chance to get that second chance, that second opportunity. Uh, he's got a second opportunity. The biggest opportunity anyone could have being president of the United States. Let's see who he picks, Let's see what policy he imposes, and and and we'll go from there. He's he's got, He's going to have the Senate. He's going to have the House, I think, although again it's not official yet, but I think it's getting pretty close to official. In the House. He's coming in. He's going to put the revenge tour away. I hope he doesn't do that. I think that that all the federal prosecutions against him are going away. I think that that he will probably get at worse to slapping the wrist from the judge, Judge One Mershon to New York. Who's going to put the president of the United States in jail? I don't think so. I don't think so. Right, So he won, he won big as they would.
Speaker 5: Say he won Bigley, That's funny. One thing I do the one thing I do want to say is this is uh Trump as far as I'm concerned, I hope. Well, let's trace the facts. Dan, I'm sixty one years of age, and when I reached forty and I was working two jobs from the age of twenty five to the age of fifty to the last ten years. I just worked a regular job. I did it for twenty five years, working sixty to eighty hours a week. What I'm getting at is we're not all getting younger, and that includes you too. And what I'm trying to say is that Trump, you know, if you don't have to be in front of the microphone, give it to vance, you know, because we want the man to be healthy and be there for the next four years because any time someone could pass away and die. And I mean that about Donald Trump, myself and you, and don't hug the microphone because right now, as you know, Dan, the stock markets out of control. I didn't even mention it, neither did you. And that's another reason why Donald Trump needs to be the president. The investors are investing back into the United States.
Speaker 3: Well again, the opportunity here is great for him. He has again the opportunity to be remembered as a different sort of president. If he had lost to Vice President Harris, he would have had to have just gone away. He now may have another Supreme Court appointment or two to make, who knows. So I hope again, as I don't care who would have won, I hope the president succeeds now and when he makes mistakes, I'll criticize him. I didn't think he could win. I've already said that. I've publicly admitted I was wrong on his ability to get I thought after January sixth, there's no way this guy's ever going to be re elected president. But guess what, wrong he's been re elected president. I want him to succeed because if he succeeds, the country succeeds. I feel this.
Speaker 5: I was wrong too. I didn't think he was gonna win. And the last thing I can say to you, Dan is this, I hope I had a conversation with you instead of yelling at you.
Speaker 3: Okay, you don't have to yell at me. I like conversations. Man, beg you ll thanks, doctor, lady, good night. All right, let's I'm gonna get to some more calls here, I promise the only line, well we just lost, Well Gary has cleared WHATMP that just got filled? If you want to call and get on six one, seven, nine, three. Uh, this is over the weekend. Some comments that I thought were interesting. Uh, this is Bernie Sanders. Now Bernie would like to take the party to the left. Okay, he would like to go pretty hardcore left. So this is Bernie Cut two. Please, Rob cut to Bernie Sanders over the weekend.
Speaker 7: Working people in this country are extremely angry. They have a right to be angry. In the richest country in the history of the world. Today, the people on top are doing phenomenally well, while sixty percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck and millions of families worried that their kids are actually going to have a lower standard of living than they do.
Speaker 3: Well, He's not incorrect on that his solution would be socialism. Nancy Pelosi, who was part of the coup that took Joe Biden out literally last July, had this to say about Bernie Sanders. Although I think down deep, Nancy's probably other than herself. She probably would would is a socialist underneath. She likes her she likes her lifestyle. Cut number three, Rob.
Speaker 8: Hey, Bernie Sanders has not won. Let me, with all due respect, and I have a great deal of respect for him for what he stands for, but I don't respect him saying that the Democratic Party has abandoned the working class family.
Speaker 3: Well, Nancy Pelosi started to say, Bernie Sanders hasn't won. Bernie Sanders actually would have won the twenty sixteen president Democratic presidential nomination, except they took it away. They took it away from him. So let be also, well, here's Whoopy Goldberg, astude political analyst that she is. This was her rent after the election results became a parent. This is cut thirteen.
Speaker 4: Whoopy Goldberg, Let's talk about the real stuff. Your pocketbook's bad, not because the Bidens did anything, not because the.
Speaker 5: Economy is.
Speaker 4: Your grocery bills are what they are. Is because the folks that own the groceries are pigs.
Speaker 5: But no one not olculated that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I'm That's what I'm saying, is that let's talk about the reasons why stuff gas is high, not because the Bidens didn't try to help, but because the folks who control that decided I want more money.
Speaker 3: Now. That is from one of the richest people on the face of the earth, who reportedly paid a lot of money for doing an interview with Vice President Harris. Kind of interesting, kind of interesting. We're going to try to do a little bit more research on that. And then you have well, Congressman Seth Moulten, who I agree with made some comments about trans athletes competing in girls sports at high school and college level. Girls and boys do compete against each other when they're you know, starting off playing soccer and kindergarten first grade soccer. But when boys get a little stronger, I don't think you want them playing field hockey or volleyball because the strength can become a can become an attribute. This is Seth Moulton who's in hot water for suggesting that maybe the Democrats need to look at these issues cut eighteen.
Speaker 9: Please Rob, look, I was just speaking authentically as a dad about one of many issues where I think we're just out of touch with the majority of voters, and I stand by my position. You know, maybe I didn't get all the words exactly right, but the point is that the backlash I've received proves my point that we can't even have these discussions as a party. I mean, the chairman of the Master's this Democratic Party wouldn't even return my phone call. And we've got to be able to have these debates. But instead we have a wing of our party that shames us, that tries to cancel people who even bring up these difficult topics, and frankly shame's voters. This is the same group of people who told us to defund the police, who told us that there wasn't a problem at the southern border, who told us that inflation was transient, whatever that means, and who told us that Biden was just fine. And they're out of touch with voters. If we just listened to voters on all of these issues, they were telling us the truth. So we've got to be willing to have these debates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that's the debate. And that's what I want to hear from you tonight is what did the Democrats need to do to write the Ship of State? And by the way, apparently Congressman Moulton did miss a phone call with the party chair here in Massachusetts, and they will talk at some point. There's some city councilor up in Salem, I think's first term city councilor said that Seth Moulton should resign. I don't think that's going to happen, and I think that Seth Moulton has made a lot of sense. We hope to have Seth Moulton on before the week is out. Uh, And maybe you can take some maybe we'll give you some opportunity to talk with them on the phone. We'll have to see how that works out. Let's get back to the calls. Let me go next to George and Bridgewater. George, next on Nice. I appreciate you holding on all right ahead, George.
Speaker 10: Oh, you're very welcome. I think the most important thing Dan is the Democrat Party has to move to the center.
Speaker 3: I think that's what Seth Molton is saying. A little bit Bernie is going to take him in an opposite direction, but that's what So you agree with Molten on some of these issues or.
Speaker 10: No, absolutely, you know they need this. Well, I can go a little bit further. They need to stop talking about DEI and racism and you know, transgenders are you know, they're good people. But I don't know how many votes they're going to get. Just come right out and say that no problem. Will try and senda, but we uh, you know, we don't like transenders uh competing in uh woman's sports.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of point. That was the point that that Moulton was making. The other thing too, is that you have uh there was a big push where you know, you know, unisex bathrooms in high schools and things like that, you know, I mean, that's that's very cutting edge, and that that hurt the might have helped the Democratic Party in some areas of the country, but it hurt the Democratic Party in you know, other areas of the country. And it's a big country out there. And now it's not like the old days where a politician could go to one state and say one thing and go to another and say it, although they still try to do that. But now when they say something dumb, uh in New York, it's played everywhere, And they say something dumb in Mississippi, it's played everywhere, or something that's that's that's duplicit. Yeah, I think the Democratic Party has has kind of got out of touch. And the irony is that on a lot of those issues. Look at uh, more Latino voters voted for Donald Trump than any Republican even though Donald Trump is talking about potentially deporting a lot of people from the Southern hemisphere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Black men voted more for Donald Trump, likew Now, Harris still won amongst black voters, right, but George Boyce didn't appeal to black voters. Mitt Romney didn't appeal to black voters. John McCain didn't appeal to black voters. Donald Trump, you know, it's it's some to some people, it's mystifying, but the results are the results.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: And then Kamala Harris and any other Democrat that wants to run definitely should have her boss under the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh when she felt that he was well, I don't know that she could do that. Let me get it. I just got to play one more SoundBite for you. This is the former communications director. His name is Jamal Simmons, and he had this to count to say over the weekend, which is laughable. I want to see what you think about it. Rob Cuts seventeen. Please.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden's been a phenomenal president. He's lived up to so many of the promises he's made. As one promise left that he could fulfill being a transitional figure, he could resign the presidency in the next thirty days. Make Kamala Harris the president of the United States. Will give it absolved, being able to from having to oversee the January sixth transition right of her own defeat, and it would make sure that it would dominate the news at a point where Democrats have to learn drama and transparency and doing things that the public we want to see. Is the time. This is the moment for us to change the entire perspective of how democratic. And this is now jumped from an internet name to a Sunday morning show.
Speaker 3: They're laughing at this guy. I mean, this guy actually believed that. What do you if Joe Biden thought about doing that? And he whispered to Jill tonight, Jill, I'm thinking about resigning the president so Vice President Harris can become president for a couple of months. What do you think she would hit him with a lamp, horror, a frying pan.
Speaker 10: You know, in the fifties, sixty seventies, you've I think maybe they still use that. You've heard the expression that children ought to be seen and not heard. I think, and yeah, in defence of Kamala Harris, vice presidents are to be not seen and not heard. I don't ever remember what during Reagan Reagan's administration, I never once remember George Bush ever getting in front of the mic until the eight after seven years, I think Reagan said all right, go you.
Speaker 3: Know I was with I must there was and there was there were plane hijackings in Europe that Yeah, the summer of eighty five, and yeah, I was in Germany. I was sent to Germany because there was a plane that had been hijacked and there was an American who had been killed on the plane, and George Bush came and met the plane and we were there literally ten feet away from George Bush, who then was Vice President Bush Ronald Reagan didn't go. That was the plane where I remember there was there was some really bad stuff that summer where there was a fellow named Leon not in that era where Leon Klinghoffer, a gentleman from New York who was in a wheelchair was thrown over. Yeah, radicals, plane hijackings, and yeah, so well George Bush didn't play a major role because they they're they're the secondary figure, no doubt about that. So okay, so you don't think that that Joe Biden is going to elevate Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris to the to the presidency.
Speaker 10: I just know this is great. You know, they actually really hate each other, especially uh Biden. I know you just can't stand there.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you who I think.
Speaker 3: Is probably more upset than Joe, and that's Jill. I think Jill like living in the White House.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I agree with you on that, Georgia, gotta let you run. I'm glad they just need to move to the center. That's it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, generally, I think you're right on that, but I'm not sure they're going to do it. Thanks, George, talk to you soon. All right. George has left. So we got one line at six one seven four ten thirty. But if you really want to get through easily six one seven nine three one ten thirty. Why people don't write that number down is beyond me. Two lines at six one seven nine three one ten thirty. What should the Democrats do? They need some help? I believe that. I'm not sure if Trump did this on the level he I think the Democrats now are twenty million in the in the hole, if I'm not mistaken. Twenty million dollars in the hole. Uh uh. And Trump has said he might help them out, man.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't even think they take his money. But pretty he trolled them six one seven, six one seven nine. I got Paul to get Luciana coming right back and get some room for you. If you want to get on board now, call later. You won't make it coming back on Night Side. It's Night Side with Dan Ray Boston's news radio. Back to the phones, we go, gonna go to Luciano in Pennsylvania. Luciana, what should the Democrats do to get back in the game?
Speaker 6: All right, I'll tell you, humbly speaking, I'm a Republican Latino and I'm amazing glad that the Latino vote forty six percent of Latinos, Puerto Ricans, Mexican Americans, and Cubans supported Donald Trump, and black males supported him over twenty six percent. And it was also the conservative evangelical Catholic, Baptist Methodist Lutherans that came out and forced to support the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: So now my question, Luziano, is what should the Democrats do to get back in the game.
Speaker 6: I don't want them to get back in the game.
Speaker 5: I want them to continue losing.
Speaker 6: Dan, I'm being perfectly truthful.
Speaker 5: And honest to you.
Speaker 1: I don't want them to get.
Speaker 5: Out of the state.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what should they dem Crats due to keep to keep losing? What do they need to do to keep losing?
Speaker 11: Luciano, keep on promoting the woke agenda, keep on increasing our thirty six trillion dollars debt and keep on promoting all phases of abortion.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 3: All right, fair enough, Louiana.
Speaker 11: Dan.
Speaker 6: By the way, Dan, did any Republicans from Massachusetts supported the National Republicans? Did any Republicans on from Massachusetts became win over Democrats? That's my important question to you, please.
Speaker 3: You're talking about members in Congress. Is that your question?
Speaker 6: Congress to senators? Did they vote Indian?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me, you asked the questions. Legitimate question, I'll give you legitimately.
Speaker 1: Get excited forgive me, no problem, no problem.
Speaker 3: We have two US Senators. Elizabeth Warren stood for re election and she defeated a Republican challenger who ran a very respectable race. But Massachusetts a very democratic status, you know, probably them along with Rhode Island and New York. In New York, the Republicans did did fine in a number of congressional races. And we have nine members of the House of Representatives, all of whom were Democrats, and all of whom were re elected. So we are an overwhelming name.
Speaker 6: Oh no, that's terrible, Dan. Well, thank you, Dan.
Speaker 3: Thanks very much. That's not what the people of Massachusetts think. Thank you, Luciano horrible. Yeah, okay, don't lose any sleep over it, Luciana. Okay. Paul is in Plymouth. Paul, you were next on NISIK.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead, Dave, Anna, and thank you for your service.
Speaker 3: Wasn't wasn't much, but thank you very much and happy veterans. Stay to you as well, my friend.
Speaker 1: Go right ahead, Thank you, And I just want you were talking about George course a little while. George Bush Sr. I had the honor of of Coast Guard four on four or five six, becoming Coast Guard two as we shuttled him across Boston Harbor back in nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 3: Experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, But based on that, I think what you know, George Bush Senior was very ecumenical, should I say. I mean they were able to work across the aisle with the Democrats and uh and the Democrats back then likewise, and I think they've got to get back to that, and you've got to get back to that same sense of you know, of morality that was going on with the greatest generation. They respected those things and uh, you know, and that's that's what's got to happen. I think what happened with the Democratic Party going on from since the nineteen sixties when they hit the came around and they just, you know, they just started bringing their brand of anti morality to the country and that's what's going on, and so they've got to turn things around. Maybe this is a wake up call for them to realize that, you know, you just can't go way out into left field.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you, what do you think about Seth Moulton's comments on transgender sports activity. Uh, and the the backlash that he received from some of the Democratic Party who and what he said was that they're putting Democrats to a purity test. I mean, this is going to be an interesting set of circumstances for the Democrats. I mean, you know, if Donald Trump now is president, has the opportunity if let's say, some of the things that he's promised, he actually implements and the economy gets better. Uh, and if maybe the world trouble spots settled down a little bit. I have no idea what's going to happen, but if all of a sudden things go in his direction, that's going to be good for the Republicans and the Democrats. I think that they have to look at their agenda and and realize that they're out of step with the with the country right now. You know, Harris had over a billion dollars to spend on this campaign. Trump had a lot of free publicity, but he had he had half that money to spend in the campaign. And generally, when you get out spent two to one, you're going to lose on a big campaign like this.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Seth Boulton is right, and and you know, the majority of Americans just don't buy into all this far left agenda that the Democrats have have tried to put forth. And so I think, uh, I think what's happening is just seeing a realignment of the Democrat party itself, you know, or Democrat voters. They're moving saying, hey, why not for all this file left stuff? You know, I mean, you've got to really look at your your ancestors, what tod they believe in? Do you think? You know, I'm sure my grandmother never would have supported you know, this file and we learned from our ancestors, and so you know, I mean that's and my grandmother, god Rest the soul, was a die hard Democrat.
Speaker 3: So well though, I mean, you know, the question would have to be asked if President Kennedy were alive today. I mean his policies back in the in the early nineteen sixties. He cut taxes, he was concerned about one of the big issues of the nineteen sixty campaign with the islands of Quimoy and matt Sue, which the Chinese government had occupied, and that that believe you know, no one remembers that, but that was a big issue in the nineteen sixty campaign, these two islands off the coast of China, which the nationalist Chinese wanted to hold and what they would call back then the Red Chinese took over. So you know, I don't know, if you know, maybe John Kennedy would have evolved if he had lived that long. But you look at his politics, his political stances, and he was pretty conservative compared to the Democrats of today. Paul loved you call me, and I really did. I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, no problem, Dan, and I have a good night. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Come on back more often. I need I need folks like you, real rational callers. Thank you appreciate it. We'll take a quick break. I now have well, I got I got dot and I got Jeff coming up, which is great. You guys are all set if you'd like to get in. This is the six one seven, two, four ten thirty six one. I can't make it an easier for you six two, five four ten thirty. My question is, and I'd love to hear from some Democrats too. Okay, I know Luciana was not a Democrat. His don't take his advice, or maybe you do, Day, I don't know. I'd like to hear from some Democrats who want to comment on what Seth Moulton had to say. We will hopefully have Seth Moulton either Wednesday or Thursday night on the show. I think I think it's an important conversation. We'll take a quick break, coming right back. Lines open at six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. We'll get as many and as we can. The only ones guaranteed right now are Dot and Jeff coming back on Nightside Now, back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio. Okay, let's get everyone in. Dot in Medford, Dodd, what advice would you have for the Democrats.
Speaker 12: Well, first of all, the only Democrat at vote far right now.
Speaker 5: Is Seth Moulton.
Speaker 12: He's the only one with any good idea. Yeah, and if Trump was smat hid Hi him to run the trans problem. So anyway, my my.
Speaker 3: Thing is, I don't know that Seth would accept that.
Speaker 12: Well I don't know.
Speaker 6: He might.
Speaker 12: He might, you never know. But but the billion dollar payola, the big supporters like Oprah and Bayonce, they all got a million bucks to walk on stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying. I'm trying to track that down.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, it was just on. It was just on.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to track it down to be sure.
Speaker 5: Well it's true.
Speaker 12: Well, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying that that when I track it down, I will. I will track it down. Okay, that's just And then just because I hear it on some cable station doesn't doesn't necessarily for me. Mean, it's true. That's all I'm telling you.
Speaker 12: Okay, But anyway, and I'm wondering, Oprah got a million bucks, can you believe it?
Speaker 3: Well, I have heard that, and I don't know if. First of all, I want to I want to again, but whatever, I'm not trying to dispute you. I'm just telling you I have not seen at a good proof.
Speaker 12: From my she always twenty million. I know that vendors, her lowly vendors are not getting paid. But the but the people like Springsteen, they all got the big payoll. I mean it's disgraceful.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you would tell them to stop doing that?
Speaker 12: Well, of course, I mean, I mean, if you're supporters, wouldn't they give a little an hour of free time?
Speaker 3: I would think so I always assumed, I got to be honest with it. I always assumed those conferences were free.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't imagine me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just telling you that's what I thought that if I mean that, if you're a big superstar and you're going to do a concert for someone, No, do I think that the superstar had to pay for the arena, had to pay for all of that. No? No, But I would think that the superstar would donate their you know.
Speaker 6: Happen.
Speaker 12: And that's why she's in the red now.
Speaker 3: No, I got that? All right, all right, you soon have a great night. Good night. Jeff is in Whitman. Jeff a suggestion for the Democrat.
Speaker 13: Jeffe listen to the exit polls. People said immigration and the economy all the way back to the fighting going in office and killing the Keystone pipeline killed all those people of lovely good. So you gotta stop doing that. You need to stop having people get crushed for your agendas. That's the big thing I think you will. The next thing would be stop stop perpetuating the lies. I mean, Trump got elected, AOC is out there going He's gonna come arrest me.
Speaker 5: That's a crock of crap.
Speaker 13: If he didn't kill arrest Hillary. You think he's gonna go after AOC.
Speaker 1: You think he's gonna go after Jimmy Kimmel.
Speaker 13: He's not.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's see what happens. But I don't know. You know, obviously, I don't think he's going to go arrest those people. Do I think he's going to deport some of the real bad illegals that are here. Yes, absolutely do I think he's gonna deport twenty million people. I don't. I don't. I don't think it's possible. But I think when you have a list of people that was released by the Biden Justice Department of people who were here, I think there's thirteen thousand, including a few hundred who are convicted of murder, and but thirteen thousand serious criminals. You got the Venza whale and gangs. Who are you know where? Martha Raddit said, well, it's only a few apartment buildings. Oh, a few apartment buildings, Martha and Jdvinn said, think what you're saying. Just think of what you just said. It's almost funny if it wasn't so sad.
Speaker 13: And the other thing is stop polarizing the decision making. Take look at under Obama. Remember in New Bedford and Fall River getting cleared out and you had kids that were left without parents for weeks and months. Stop polarizing it. It's the same decision.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 13: Two cents, Thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 3: It's more than worth. Was a good call, worth much more than two cents to me, Thanks Jeff, appreciate it. How are I going to go to Peg? And pepperl Peg? You might wrap the hour for us might wrap the show? Welcome, Thanks for getting in out of the wire.
Speaker 5: Hi Dan, how are you tonight?
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine?
Speaker 6: Peg?
Speaker 3: How are you? I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 5: I'm good. I'm good. You ask what the Democrats need to help their party? Remember a time, and it wasn't that long ago, when children would talk about Democrats and Republicans, and they'd say things like the Democrats always help people and the Republicans just want to get rich. And now fifty years later it's turned around and it's become bizarre too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's interesting when when you look at the support that Trump had, President President elect Trump had from the the the groups that have never supported a Republican in any numbers before. I mean, everyone talked about George Bush is going to retract votes, Mitt Romney's. They none of them did. The only one that's done it is Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: And but there's a reason, you know, I mean, we all we all have our own perspective on what that reason is.
Speaker 3: But they tell you what I think that can I tell you what I think the reason is?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 5: Please, if I'm if I'm.
Speaker 3: If I'm a black family and I live in a in a neighborhood that's being beset by crime, I don't like that. I mean, no one likes their neighborhood. And I think that finally that the some people have just said, let's give the Republicans a chance.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: We've had enough.
Speaker 5: We've had enough. It's time that we take back our country, you know, my mother used to say, charity begins at home.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know was a wise woman. Peg. I got you in. I know that you're a late call, but I got you in and now I'm up against it, so I gotta let you run. Thank you, So good night, you too, Thanks everybody who called, Thanks everyone who listened back tomorrow night. Nice job Rob, good job Marita. My name's Dan Ray. This is nice out. I will be on Facebook at night side with Dan Ray in a couple of minutes. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's what my pal Charlie Ray is, who passed fourteen years ago to February. That's why your pets are who were passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. See again tomorrow night. On nights i'd see on Facebook and a couple of minutes of a great Tuesday everyone,